[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 42

File: The-Brute-by-Capprotti-10.jpg (155KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
The-Brute-by-Capprotti-10.jpg
155KB, 532x800px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder)

High STR edition
What were your BIGGEST character concepts?

/pgg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/JLu5xXML
current playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53937505
>>
But we already have

Starfinder General /sfg/: >>53937451
Pathfinder General /pfg/: >>53942059
>>
>>53942213
Fuck off, polls showed people prefer /pgg/ over split threads. There's no reason for this split thread shit.
>>
>>53942226
Polls showed you're a whiny fucking bitch who needs to chill the fuck out.
>>
>>53942256
You're the one whining about the majority of people not wanting your weeaboo /pfg/ shit OP's.
>>
>>53942262
Who the fuck's whining about that?

Quit assuming it's just one person with the opposite opinion to yourself, it makes you look like a tool.
>>
>>53942226
And WHERE are the polls? You gonna link them, or are you going to be like the President and not actually give proof of voters?
>>
>>53942280
>Quit assuming it's just one person with the opposite opinion to yourself
You're doing that fucking thing, m8. I haven't even made the majority of these split threads, only about 2 so far. Most people agree with me.
Just look at all the previous split threads.
The weeaboo /pfg/ shit got BTFO every time because people don't want it.
It also got purged off the board almost every time because mods also don't like it.
>>53942297
I haven't saved them as I wasn't the creator of those polls.
Either we can ask around for someone to drop them, or we can make new polls when there's more than a handful of people online. Either option works for me.
>>
>>53942305
/pfg/ and 'weeaboo' aren't the same thing you dangus.

Not wanting weeb stuff doesn't equate to 'give me /pgg/ daddy give it now'
>>
>>53942305
Then come and vote.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13254543
>>
>>53942317
The only OP's with /pfg/ in them were weeb. Literally fucking all of them.
Which heavily implies only one shitposter makes those OP's versus pretty much everyone else doing normal /pgg/ OP's.
>>
>>53942305
Anime OPs are an entirely separate issue of pfg vs pgg.
In fact, I'd wager the anime OP uses pfg specifically to annoy people, just like the anime OPs and fetishbait questions do.

I don't support the anime OPs but I think the shift to pgg is pointless.
>>
>>53942323
Sure, though there's only a handful of people online right now because of derp times, so it will take a while for the poll to become representative.
>>
Spiriting of the Flower Court got a new chapter!
>1: Mouse and Vandread https://pastebin.com/1CSgeLAT
>2: Ichabod gambles for his freedom https://pastebin.com/SYcfHh6L
>3: Derrin tries to shag a ghost https://pastebin.com/RS9g08i7
>4: Witch meets a band of drunkards https://pastebin.com/dNmVFt4t (part 1)

Which one did you like the most, and why? Did you change your opinion on any of the characters after reading it?
>>
>>53942361
Vandread a qt.
>>
>>53942361
>copying my post to the shitflinging rage thread
what brand of cancer is this?
>>
>>53942401
:^)
>>
Can a Bloodrager take Sorcerer bloodlines?
>>
>>53942665
No, they work differently and are structured differently. There's simply no way you can take them.
>>
>>53942401
The funny thing is that thanks to OP's rampant autism, every single thread for well over a week has been little more that shitflinging and rage, spam and cancer, and when slower-moving threads get started and actually discuss Pathfinder instead of "teh appz!", "muh celebs!" or namefag discord drama, they get nuked because the autists mass report them and the mods are retarded.

I don't give two shits about how weebshit the OP is, on a fucking animu board, as long as it's not /d/-tier degeneracy and actually relates to the topic, or whether we use /pgg/ or /pfg/ (although I know that there will have to be an /sfg/ come release anyway, and it in fact already supports itself fine).

I just want to discuss Pathfinder without the cancer.
>>
>>53942665
I suggest you post actual Pathfinder questions in the Pathfinder thread. This is just the autists containment thread.

>>53942059
>>53942059
>>53942059
>>
>>53933432
>Need to be psionic class to get dex to damage with thrown

Can I use deadly agility with twin throw since it lets me add str?
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/feats/twin-throw-combat/
>>
>>53943775
Isn't Deadly Agility melee-only?
>>
New to 3.5 and PF, what options do you have when you fall prone? It seems to me that standing up is the worst option ever, but being prone gives you penalties that also make it awful as fuck. What should I do? everytime an enemy trips me or downs me (and a friend heals me back) if I try to stand up I end in the ground again wasting my friends heal or my turn
>>
>>53945297
Git gud.
>>
>>53945297
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/monkey-style-combat-style/
>>
>>53942762
>autist contaiment thread
>links to animu thread
>animeposting
>celebposting
>appthirsting
>autism

Cunt
>>
>>53946585
/shrug
>>
>>53946546
Thanks anon.
>>
>>53946546
Thanks, I got the same reply in the other thread, will have to wait 2 levels though...
>>
>>53946646
Typical /pfg/ autist clinging to the past.
>>
With a fiendbound marauder, should I use a gauntlet in each hand so I can grab with one while keeping the other free, or should I use a shield in the offhand?
>>
>>53948344
Might as well keep the shield since you can drop it as a free action if you need to.
>>
>>53948344
Why use a shield, when you can take the Shield Gauntlet Style feats, and be able to use gauntlets as shields?
>>
File: Monster Butcher.png (272KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Monster Butcher.png
272KB, 1000x1000px
>>53942195

well it was less High strength and more high con.
>>
>>53942195
Have we got a go to Butchering Axe build yet?
>>
File: ranger_diz_by_blazbaros-daz3ml7.png (248KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
ranger_diz_by_blazbaros-daz3ml7.png
248KB, 1000x900px
>>53942195
Well lads.

I posit a different question. What's the most Gimmicky build you've ever made?

The Indiana Jones build?

The exotic weapon master?

Or maybe the hair fighter?
>>
>>53950106
My GM made the mistake of letting me take leadership, and letting me take a full caster as my side kick. He also ruled that if a pocket dimension created by a caster is destroyed, anything within that dimension that originally existed in the real world are returned to the real world adjacent to the caster at time of collapse. I was playing a halfling Barbarian/Cavalier with a chariot and two war dogs. I filled the dimension with all of my other followers, their dogs and chariots, and all their equipment. It was a timeless dimension so they spent the entire "time" frozen in standby.

The somatic trigger to collapse the dimension was a war horn I gave my sidekick. It was ungodly expensive, but it was worth it in the end.
>>
File: zodd_Berserk 01.jpg (426KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
zodd_Berserk 01.jpg
426KB, 1280x1024px
Say /pgg/ ,I've been planning to introduce a Demon in disguise to act as a reoccuring villian for the party, in the vain of Zodd from Berserk.

So I've been wondering, what type of Demon would work best to emulate Zodd? Balor sesms far too much like overkill, and I dont have much info on the other kinds
>>
>>53950665

So you basically became halfling Iskandar
>>
>>53950712
>Demon in disguise
Succ
>>
Hi /tg/,
I'm preparing a Pathfinder game for 8th level characters. The dungeon-crawling part takes place under an arena, the PCs will be trying to escape by moving upstairs. I don't want all the encounters to be monster-bashing, so I'd like to add a riddle or puzzle as an encounter.
I was planning on it taking place in a training room for gladiators, with an animated training mannequin (statted as a wood golem) acting as a "friendly" NPC to explain the rules or give clues.
What could the puzzle or riddle be? I'd like it to be something the PCs spend a bit of time on, not just a pun-based riddle that can be solved in 2 seconds.
P-S : the dungeon is currently occupied and corrupted by devils, so this might play a role in the encounter.
Thanks for your ideas!
>>
>>53950941
I can never get over that one guy's turban. Seriously, I thought Alexander was supposed to predate the Sikh, where'd he find this badass?
>>
>>53950941
More Riders of Rohirrim.
>>
>>53950943
But how can I Zodd as a succ? Its impossible!
>>
>>53950967
You could have them compete in some tests of might to get pieces of a mcguffin to open the escape door. Some could be combat challenges against monsters/beasts contained within, while others could be agility or strength tests (dodging, jumping from platform to platform, etc.). Maybe each room grants you a piece of gladiator equipment that must be placed on the right statue to exit the complex.
>>
>>53950967

Always add things that "Raise the stakes" or make something more interesting.

Like a crocodile pit over a teetering bridge that people have to fight over. or a slowly advancing wall of spikes with a riddle to solve.
>>
>>53951147
This sounds like the way to do it. A little combat, a few skill checks, some minor puzzle elements.
>>
File: 1469108673732.jpg (76KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
1469108673732.jpg
76KB, 550x825px
>>53942195
>BIGGEST character concepts
About as little as I can get away with to carry my gear, pleb
>>
>>53942195
Warforged Paladin, using shocking fist + battlefist to punch evil in the face. Pure bliss.
>>
So for reasons, I need a way to permanently put the Tarrasque out of commission. I am playing a Wizard with a lot of money and a reasonable amount of prep time.

My currrent idea is to create and permanency a demiplane filled entirely with water, plane shift myself and the Tarrasque there while I am under the effects of a Waterbreathing spell, then cast Forbiddance to prevent anything from ever entering or leaving the demiplane. The Tarrasque's hibernation ability should put it in stasis as long as it can't breathe, which in this case would be forever, and Forbiddance would prevent anyone else from tampering with the setup.

The problem is that I wouldn't be able to escape the demiplane either, and I would effectively have to sacrifice my character to make this plan work, so is there a better way to do this?
>>
>>53952612
Keep in mind that when a Tarrasque is hibernating, it is immune to scrying.
Force it into a hibernation and gate it into a random spot in the quasi-elemental plane of acid. Constant drowning will make the hibernation permanent, as it will go back to hibernation whenever it wakes up in a matter of minutes, while no retarded cultist will be ever able to find it due to the combination of being in a random spot in the quasi-elemental plane of acid and immunity to scrying.
>>
>>53952647
Is that plane infinite? I'm looking for a solution that will prevent the Tarrasque from ever being a threat to anyone for eternity. I don't want to be countered by a particularly persistent cultist with immunity to acid
>>
>>53952700
Thats literally impossible, because sooner or later some wizard 20 with mythic 10 is going to come along and decide he wnats a pet tarrasque
>>
>>53952295
Gas the DEXfags
Stat war now
>>
File: Silikin.png (323KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Silikin.png
323KB, 900x1200px
>>53942195

how big are we talkin?
>>
>>53952719
>physicalfags
>>
>>53952729
SwimmingEagle just post art of your next character and pls go.
>>
>>53952612
>The problem is that I wouldn't be able to escape the demiplane either, and I would effectively have to sacrifice my character to make this plan work, so is there a better way to do this?
The mage getting to make the noble sacrifice is a fresh new meme. I like it.
>>
>tfw level 4 Hobgoblin
>tfw stat distribution is 14/14/14/14/14/14

What have I done to deserve this fate?
>>
>>53952719
You'll have to catch us first, fatso!
>>
>>53952771

SEagle is a nice lady! you shuddap!
>>
>>53952788
You literally chose that fate. Either through point buy or by agreeing to shit chargen.
>>
>>53952729
>>53952771
SwimmingEagle please stay and tell us about what you've got planned.
>>
>>53952716
Does my plan have any counter a Wizard 20 Mythic 10 could use? A demiplane can only be entered or exited using planar travel magic, while the Forbiddance spell entirely prevents planar travel to and from an area. If my demiplane is designed so that a Forbiddance spell would cover the entire volume of the demiplane, it should be impossible to ever access the Tarrasque.
>>
>>53952839
Man trust me it could be broken
>>
>>53952864
But how? Other than a non-standard Wish or literal divine intervention there shouldn't be a way for anything to get in or out of my demiplane
>>
File: 1495673093932.jpg (390KB, 528x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495673093932.jpg
390KB, 528x750px
Was splitting up /pgg/ into /pfg/ and /sfg/ a mistake?
>>
>>53952919
Yes. Starfinder doesn't even have a book out yet, so there's nothing for them to talk about
>>
>>53952919
No, it's actually been quite healthy.
>>
>>53952887
'dispel magic'
>>
>>53952962
Can you dispel magic across planar boundaries when you can't open a portal to the plane?
>>
>>53952962
How would you target it? it's on another fucking plane.
>>
>>53952919
No, /sfg/ has been way nicer than /pfg/ or /pgg/ has been in weeks. /sfg/ may not be able to support itself all the way until the release of Starfinder, so we'll probably go back to /pgg/ at some point, but it was a welcome change.

And then when Starfinder actually hits, we're obviously going to go back to having proper /sfg/ and /pfg/ threads again, and hopefully the worst cancer will continue to stay and shitpost about their discord drama and apps and celebs in /pfg/.
>>
>>53952700
>Is that plane infinite?
Yes. All elemental and quasi-elemental planes are infinite.
On an infinite plane, it's literally impossible to find something immune to scrying, making this a permanent solution.
>>
>>53952984
>>53952999
Forbiddance can't target an entire fucking plane you idiot.
>>
>>53952919
Yes. /sfg/ is looking okay for now but people are going to get tired of talking about something that we only have limited information about. When Starfinder actually does come out it's going to turn into the exact kind of cesspool of gamefagging and celeb memes as /pfg/ is.
>>
>>53953018
Oh awesome. I guess I could just do that instead.

>>53953030
It can if the entire plane is less than a 60 ft cube per level
>>
>>53953018
What setting did I wander into? I'm pretty sure the elemental planes aren't infinite in Golarion cosmology and the quasi-elemental planes don't even exist.

Kindly point me to a source if I'm wrong, the quasi-elemental planes are cool.
>>
>>53952838

Its a tie between a transforming abomination, or a double dorn-durger build.
>>
>>53953060
Well, fuck, I got my cosmology wrong. In that case, the Elemental Plane of Water is still good enough for the purpose of permanently drowning Tarrasque, while it is so fuckoff big you can't really find it regardless.
>>
>>53953039
Even if /sfg/ does somehow stay healthy through release, the shitposters will just migrate as they tire of languishing among their own kind in a dying general.
>>
>>53953045
Which can still be broken by someone using wish because, fuck you
>>
File: 1356791812164.png (183KB, 391x412px) Image search: [Google]
1356791812164.png
183KB, 391x412px
>Aether Grasp adds a 4+(1/2 CL) bonus to grapple checks
>on top of later treating your CL as your BAB for grapple checks

the fug
>>
>>53953099
Are... are you okay?
>>
>>53953099
How are you planning to handle the transformer?
>>
>>53953137

Probably Spheres of power hybrid transformation... but that feels like its too "In Control". honestly i havent a clue. i just wanna do it.
>>
>>53953128
Have you tried grappling a Large or Huge target? That number adds up.
>>
>>53953121
What if once I'm on the plane I cast Wish myself to prevent any future Wishes from affecting the plane or anything on it?

The plan does kind of break down when you take Wishes into account, but it's not possible to future proof a plan against Wish.
>>
>>53953173
Probably wouldn't work, you have to realize that a mythic level 20 wizard is basically a god and can do whatever they want

Hell, they could just make their own Tarrasque, with blackjack, and hookers.
>>
>>53953030
It can if it's a demiplane, demiplanes are fucking tiny.
>>
>>53953192
And you have to realize that wizard 20/mythic 10 isn't an actual argument. Unless you can come up with abilities that can actually cancel out anon's plan you're just pissing into the wind.
>>
>>53953192
I know how strong mythic wizards can be, but they still need a method to get past my defenses.

Forbiddance doesn't have a loophole for planar travel, and it covers the only method to get in or out of the demiplane.

Other than a Wish, which doesn't have a counter other than my questionable counterwish, the Wizard shouldn't be able to get in regardless of mythicness
>>
>>53953271
Unless they somehow create a demiplane of 'get onto anon's demiplane'

its not an awful idea, but realistically nothing can actually stop someone
>>
>>53953170
I was going to point out that you can't grapple creatures way bigger than you are, but for some reason I seem to have not realized that rule doesn't appear to apply to grapple. Just shit like Trip and Bull Rush, which seems really fucking backwards. This is less a commentary on the fucked up and bloated CMD for enemies, and more on the fact that even then the flat CMB is comically large and laughs at anyone else who dares try to do grapples.

I only bothered to look at grasp because I wondered if I could somehow pull some bullshit as a Body Pact Avowed with Snapping Turtle Style, but I don't think it would actually work so fucking RIP
>>
>>53953271
Wish won't work for gaining information about the Tarrasque if you create an automatically resetting magical trap that casts Mind Blank on the Tarrasque at least once a day. I don't know off hand what the price would be, but that sort of thing is possible to make. Once it's under the effects of Mind Blank, it's simply impossible to detect with magic. Double up by making it permanently invisible too, and it will be practically impossible for anybody to find it mundanely.
>>
>>53953294
>Unless they somehow create a demiplane of 'get onto anon's demiplane'
I don't know what you mean by that. A demiplane only has contact with the Astral and Ethereal planes, along with whatever plane you cast Create Demiplane on.
>>
>>53953325
Wouldn't you have to bypass its SR every time the trap triggers?
>>
>>53953366
I thought unconscious creatures automatically count as willing for the purpose of harmless effects? If not, then yeah, I guess that wouldn't work unless you somehow pumped the trap's bonus so high it can't fail to penetrate SR.

Another option is to create a small demiplane with a permanent planar portal back to the Material Plane, bring the Tarrasque there, then use Create Greater Demiplane to make it a dead magic plane.

"These planes have no magic at all. A plane with the dead magic trait functions in all respects like an antimagic field spell. Divination spells cannot detect subjects within a dead magic plane, nor can a spellcaster use teleport or another spell to move in or out. The only exception to the “no magic” rule is permanent planar portals, which still function normally."

Seems pretty clear, the only way in or out is the permanent portal. Nothing else. So leave through the portal and then destroy the portal.
>>
Has a single non-shield non-martial been applied to for WotR?
>>
>>53953436
Does Darkstar count? She's just a straight caster on both sides of her gestalt afaik.
>>
>>53952700
I remember hearing a talk about someone finding out a way to kill the Tarrasque with a mesmerist.
I can't remember the details but it involved transferring its regeneration to someone else temporarily and killing it in that window of time.
>>
>>53953399
Actually, looking at the Godspawn subtype, Mind Blank wouldn't be necessary anyway, since the Tarrasque's hibernation makes it immune to any spell that allows spell resistance, but also makes it immune to all divination magic anyway.

The dead magic idea came to mind, but I don't know how I would destroy the portal. I'm also considering the idea of only making the portion of the plane where the Tarrasque ends up permanent, then letting the rest of the plane's duration expire, ejecting me from the plane while keeping the Tarrasque trapped in the same way as if I let myself be trapped with it.
>>
>>53953461
Fuck, I forgot about her,

>Magical Child
>Took Companion to the Lonely
>>
>>53953515
Any non-shit apps?
>>
Ok, I made my final decision on my build for JttW. It takes some explanation:

>Side A
Level 1->8 Geisha Demagogue Bard

Level 9->10 Samurai

>Side B
Level 1 Friendless&Covetous Dual Cursed intrigue Oracle

Level 2->4 Samurai

Level 5->10 Friendless&Covetous Dual Cursed intrigue Oracle

>Final Result

Geisha Demagogue Bard 8
Friendless&Covetous Dual Cursed intrigue Oracle 7
Samurai 5

I want Samurai for my mount as none of the VMC gives a mount.
>>
>>53953509
Actually this wouldn't work, since if a part of the plane expires while you're in it, you are shunted to the part of the plane that didn't expire.
What I could do instead is create two permanent portions connected by a temporary portion, cast Forbiddance on the permanent portion where I bring the Tarrasque, move to the other permanent portion, and wait for the duration to expire on the connector, locking the Tarrasque in the part of the plane locked down by Forbiddance while preserving the area of the plane where I am, allowing me to leave freely.
>>
>>53953586
Sounds complicated but fun, good luck finishing in time!
>>
File: 1449125845116.png (692KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1449125845116.png
692KB, 963x720px
>>53953586
>Samurai
>Not Hussar Warlord
>>
File: IMG_3305.jpg (98KB, 324x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3305.jpg
98KB, 324x454px
>>53942195
Sylvan Sorc with T-Rex companion, totem spirit and Animal growth.

Reximus Maximus
>>
>>53953553
Cyrille is pretty good, she really comes across as a Shelynite and I think the artwork helps that. More importantly, she has a very clear goal for the post-campaign, that being to restore the old glories of Galt and destroy the Revolution. Overall, quality writing from a quality player.

Ruhiel is deceptively good - her backstory's kind of bad but it's hardly any worse than the rest of the crop. Her being a half-giant, and a polearm focused Warder, sets her apart from the multitude of busty blonde bitches with shields. I'm a bit worried about her Hellknight obsession, as that does not give a good post-game goal.

Overall, it's a very weak harvest, anon. Tuvarkz has to pick 6 players and only two of them strike me as worthwhile. It's painful to note few of them have a development path laid out - you know, evolving as a person and gaining the power to alter Avistan's geopolitical landscape. These people have the opportunity to become demigods and only a couple seem like they're going to do more than "be a gooderer soldier." Where are the future Sarkorian Chiefs? The Linnorm Kings? The Taldan Emperors?
>>
JttW duo app work continues. One's a shortstack archer with a big bow and a love for hunting, the other's a dickass slayer who lives to be smug. Together, they destroy the undead!
>>
Blergh. Bored, waiting for a game to start, and thinking about applying to Wrath of the Righteous.

Anyone got art suggestions?

Also, requested Wrath review is coming Soon*

*may not actually be soon.
>>
>>53953624
A Hussar Warlord isn't a samurai. And Bushi and Hussar aren't compatible.
>>
>>53953802
What would you apply with, Disk?
>>
>>53953802
>*may not actually be soon.
You might as well say your opinion on recent changes to Noriel at this point given that you're delaying the requested one indefinitely. :^)
>>
>>53953802
1.) What are you planning to make? I might have art for it.

2.) You're actually gonna review Konrad this time?
>>
>>53953802
Fuck off Disk
>>
>>53953827
>>53953840

Dunno. Thus I'm asking for art, maybe something will catch my attention.

>You're actually gonna review Konrad this time?

Soon*

*may not actually be Soon^

^may be soon than you think
>>
>>53953802
A ladyknight that really just wishes she was a normal knig-

Oh wait you already have Derrin.

Hrm.

A normal knight that really wishes he was a lady?
>>
>>53953868
What kind of art do you WANT, Disk? Most of us have hundreds of arts.
>>
>>53953897
Give me the art you most want to see be made into a PC.
>>
>>53953868
Alrighty. Have a knight.
>>
>>53953711
See, the whole "Shelynite dresses like a fucking tramp" thing really, really wears on me. I wish desperately Sappy had chosen different art, because then I might be able to get past the Galtan thing, but the art upsets me (SHELYN IS PURE), and then the fucking Galtans show up, and she's lost me.

Needs Improvement.
>>
File: 1496966020353.jpg (70KB, 412x760px) Image search: [Google]
1496966020353.jpg
70KB, 412x760px
>>53953912
>>
>>53953872
yesss
>>
File: 1494895012201.jpg (70KB, 871x684px) Image search: [Google]
1494895012201.jpg
70KB, 871x684px
>>53953912
>>
Still no Adventurer's Armory 2?
>>
Ruhiel has more to love than an ordinary woman!
>>
File: 1482140981054.jpg (89KB, 800x1091px) Image search: [Google]
1482140981054.jpg
89KB, 800x1091px
>>53953936
I'm tempted to defend Sappy and say they chose that art because, while the shirt is a little slutty and clearly shows off her small pointed tits, the face and choice of color just screams "Shelynite" to me. If Sappy cropped it to just the face, I'd be a lot more impressed by the App.

And yeah, the Galtan thing struck me as a little too apathetic about the Revolution, which if this character is expected to go from Level 4 to Level 20+Mythic 10 than she's in the prime position to change her homeland for the better - I mean, fuck. She was born in the Land of Galtan Exiles, she should be a bit more disgusted with Galt's chaos than, "eh, it's a bit dangerous to walk alone at night, I guess." This girl is a walking target for the Gray Gardeners, being a literal noblewoman, there should be some mention of this in her app and maybe have that as the crux of her journey to Mendev.

>>53953912
>Vicious River Kingdoms Bandit Queen given a second chance at life, decides to clean herself of sin with the blood of demon slain.
>>
>>53953912
>>
>>53953802
Review a book. Like Bear, Super Mario Sunshine: Prima's Official Strategy Guide, or Green Eggs and Ham.
>>
File: 1422742832272.jpg (1000KB, 1032x1458px) Image search: [Google]
1422742832272.jpg
1000KB, 1032x1458px
>>53953912
>Tian Tiefling born in the Land of the Linnorm Kings, focused almost purely on support and healing, thought for most of her life she was simply the child of a Satyr.
>>
>>53954171
>the child of a Satyr.
>Tiefling
wat
>>
File: 1415908193377.jpg (51KB, 559x660px) Image search: [Google]
1415908193377.jpg
51KB, 559x660px
>>53953912
An unusually tall and devillishly suave kobold heartbreaker who says he lives only for himself but actually has a soft spot in his heart for anybody that's vertically challenged and helps them when he can.
>>
>>53954196
Tiefling are surprisingly rare outside of the Inner Sea, it wouldn't be too hard to convince yourself or a child that the goat horns and goat feet and capriciousness in your spirit is the cause of fae heritage, more than fiend. Basically, a case of either intentionally or unintentionally thinking you're something you're not.
>>
>>53954171
I want to snuggle this character
>>
>>53942226
>>53942305
>>53942305
>>53942323
>>53942340
can OP recover?

edit: he cannot
>>
>>53953711

I think you're over reaching on what is necessary for WotR. A campaign that is bi weekly and stretches 20 levels will do a few things.

1)Likely never finish
2)See 1

Long term goals are basically un-important because WotR is a railroad from start to finish. I'd imagine the events of the game would give most PC's long term goals.

Besides working in a campaign trait, all they need is a reason to be level 4, and a reason to be in Mendev.
>>
>>53954467

And be willing to actually participate in the adventure. Generally speaking most good PC's would check this box automatically.
>>
File: 1422432773672.png (299KB, 576x814px) Image search: [Google]
1422432773672.png
299KB, 576x814px
>>53954467
>Long term goals are basically un-important because WotR is a railroad from start to finish

I know this, and I know the post-campaign goals are something that will never get deeply addressed, it's more an excuse to show the character is actually doing things when the credits roll, more than just plop down and go back to killing bandits.
>>
>>53953840
The piece suffers suffers from an overabundance of telling. The first entry in particular really, really doesn't work.I understand that it's exposition, but unless the points mentioned are all immediately important, there's no reason not to let us piece it together from the entries. Same goes for the introductions of Natasha and Nemo. Describe how the pair interact, and what Konrad thinks about said interaction; the two are common enough archetypes that the reader should be able to infer from there.

However, once you stop telling, and start showing, around Entry 28, it gets noticeably better. (He's in love with no one, har har). His traits are well demonstrated, and the struggle is decently set up, without being preachy or ponderous.

However, I think his motivation for joining the Crusades in particular is fairly weak, wouldn't it make more sense to have him come from Ustalav or Mendev originally? The Lepidstadt university has a thriving dueling scene, and class on magic, which could fit his inclinations and backstory a bit more than being a swordlord. Perhaps have a line about seeing friends travel north and die in defense of the Wardstones, to tie in the protection angle?

The other major sticking point for me is that he's too nice; he's got no real personal failings or foibles that need to be overcome. He's got a personal struggle in his sexuality, but that's hardly something that's likely to breed conflict. When reading or writing a character, I try to isolate their "mortal sin," the single thing that they can't resist, the mistake they keep making over and over, despite how much it may hurt. Do that, make the story flow a bit better, and tighten up the prose, and you'll have a strong app.
>>
>>53954526

level 20 mythic rank 10 characters have killed multiple demon lords at the end of WotR. I think most of them will do a lot more than "go back to killing bandits". What is this PFG phenomena where people think PC's should be like brothers karamazov characters? AP's especially are setup that accommodate very basic back stories. And isn't the entire fun of RP'ing the EMERGENT story telling?
>>
>>53954162

Bear is a riveting tale of the fine balance between extremes that governs our lives; and how those who reject one in favor of the other are risking their own destruction. There's no better example of this balance than in the prose itself, which is willing be lurid and titillating when it needs to be, while still maintaining absolute control over the meter and cadence of the language, and the pacing of the scene.

8/10, best book about Canadians fucking bears I've ever read.
>>
>>53953913
>>53953939
>>53954025
>>53954137
>>53954162
>>53954213
Great art everyone!
>>
File: sj.jpg (101KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
sj.jpg
101KB, 900x506px
>Decide to play a Lawful Good pacifist
>Build around nonlethal damage, with the goal to redeem everyone
>First attack roll of the game
>Crit
>Deal enough nonlethal damage in a single strike to kill the innocent guard just doing their job to stop a rebellion
>>
>>53954875
Should have taken 'Stayed blade of the golden legion', you could have ignored having to deal with nonlethal entirely and simply decide 'no i didn't kill that guy' retroactively every time
>>
>>53954894
>Requires BAB+3
;_; I wasn't expecting to crit for 38 at level 1
>>
>>53954875
>killing with nonlethal damage
How?
>>
>>53954875
This is a thing? I've never heard of this rule
>>
>>53954956
If you deal massive nonlethal damage it becomes lethal
>>
>>53954875
Even if the guy has 1 hit point and 1 Con and you deal infinite non leathal damage, you won't kill him.
>>
>>53954894
Oh hey, didn't know about this feat. This'll be very useful.
>>
>>53954875
>Pacifist
>Redeem everyone
Please no, you're not one of those people who derail stuff by trying to preach to every enemy, are you?
>>
>>53954947
>>53954956
>>53954994
"If a creature’s nonlethal damage is equal to his total maximum hit points (not his current hit points), all further nonlethal damage is treated as lethal damage. This does not apply to creatures with regeneration. Such creatures simply accrue additional nonlethal damage, increasing the amount of time they remain unconscious."

/pfg/ - Where retards can't even read the rules.
>>
>>53954980
Nope
>>
>>53954947
>>53954956
>>53954994
>If a creature’s nonlethal damage is equal to his total maximum hit points (not his current hit points), all further nonlethal damage is treated as lethal damage. This does not apply to creatures with regeneration. Such creatures simply accrue additional nonlethal damage, increasing the amount of time they remain unconscious.
>>
>>53954947
>>53954956
>>53954994

From the Staggered and Unconscious section

>If a creature’s nonlethal damage is equal to his total maximum hit points (not his current hit points), all further nonlethal damage is treated as lethal damage.
>>
>>53954947
>>53954956
Once someone has taken nonlethal equal to their max hp, any further nonlethal is lethal.
>>
>>53954994
YES IT DOES YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>53955016
Not fucking anymore. Clearly this game wants me to be another generic rollplayer rather than a roleplayer.
>>
>>53954875
you were going for nonlethal, but power attacking with a 2 handed x2 or x3 weapon? Use a sap or a whip or something dude.
>>
>>53955165
What happens when you're a monk that deals 4d6+Str on unarmed? you'll kill citizens with nonlethal damage quite easily
>>
>>53955026
>>53955029
>>53955038
Well I'll be damned. Why'd they do that?
>>
>>53955237
Because no matter how shitty your weapon is, if you hit someone with it long enough, they'll eventually die.
>>
>>53955237
You know why they're called 'less than lethal' in real life too, right?
>>
>>53955254
Not if they're the tarrasque
>>
>>53955289
Well it does say it doesn't apply to things with regeneration
>>
>>53955289
>>53955306
Or if they're Undead.
>>
>>53954875

I'm the Magus in this game. This actually just happened.

See, I just wanted to kill a man because these guards are assholes.

And this whole fight?

This was the only kill.
>>
How do you find your way into a Jadwigans cold, cold heart? What about a Thrune?
What else would be a difficult catch?
>>
>>53955377
I dunno, how does anybody show they care?
Flowers, sweets, and a heartfelt confession?
>>
Does something called the Ginger Breadhemoth sound too tough for four level three characters?
>>
>>53955427
Well that depends on what it is and does
>>
Is there any way to get 1.5x str on damage rolls for one handed weapons?
>>
>>53955509
yeah

two handing them
>>
>>53955427
You got a statblock?
>>
>>53955532
I mean you're not wrong, but I meant while keeping them in one hand
>>
>>53955509
Landshkencht prc or however its spelled
>>
>>53955606
the only way to get it while only wielding a weapon in one hand is through the third party landsknecht prestige class.
>>
>>53955488
You'll have heard it's terrible, rattling, moans as you explored the haunted manor. Every cry of agony would have covered you in goosebumps and cold sweat. As you approached the kitchen, your feet shifting across broken chinaware, your heart will begin to quicken. A current of steam and smoke have way to an empty kitchen. Eventually the floor of the bakery dropped, in splinters, into empty space. An old woman laid at the bottom of the chasm, gasping for air. Even in that darkest night, you felt it's shadow smother you. The form of that massive pastry towered above the manor. A mouth full of candy corn opened slowly, revealing a taffy tongue. A quick breathe, and you were bathed in a bone shaking scream that reeked of cinnamon and ginger.

You swallowed, wiped the icing from your face, and donned your helmet.
>>
>>53955774
Fuck I hate writing on mobile. Auto correct is the fucking worst.
>>
>>53955774

pffft
>>
>>53955488
>>53955582
Nothing yet, just thinking something big, like what >>53955774 wrote.

Planning on breaking it down into parts like "left and right arm," "torso," and so on, to make it less like fighting a health sponge.

I'm just not sure if tossing something gargantuan in size is appropriate for a bunch of level 3 PCs.
>>
>>53955913
Probably not. Appropriate Strength and damage dice for that size tend to splatter low-level characters unless they're super-optimized.
>>
>>53955932
What about Huge?
>>
>>53955941
The thing is that even with just two slams or something, a Huge creature with Strength somewhere in the neighborhood of 18-22 is going to be doing really heavy damage on any given turn. It's going to hit like a truck for a party of level 3 characters, potentially shaving off half someone's health in a single round if it gets lucky.

You're basically going to run into the same problem as you would if you set them up against an orc barbarian with a falchion.
>>
>>53955377
Really good sex and even better aftercare.

Also, showing them genuine affection in the day-to-day without making yourself a subordinate. Jadwigans are used to backstabbing and raw deals, show her the way things are down outside of Irrisen.
>>
>>53955509
There's a talent in one of the Legendary Vigilante books, though it's more suited to TWF than einhanding
>>
>>53955932
>>53955941
I'd suggest making it gargantuan but giving it a debuff that will reduce its STR to something more reasonable- perhaps it's soggy because a giant tub of milk was dumped over it or it fell in a lake of milk?

Or you can just ignore the monster creation guidelines and give it a very low STR because it's made of fucking cookie, and then let the STR bonus from size bump it up to something reasonable but not excessive.
>>
>>53956053
>genuine affection in the day-to-day
How do you generally advise to do this without dropping spaghetti or becoming creepy? Just "be yourself"?
>>
>>53956067
Could say it's underbaked and is still soft and chewy, instead of crispy like gingerbread is supposed to be. So no DR, lower Con and Str. Also the icing hasn't dried yet, so it's loosing HP every round?
>>
>>53954575
I updated the app to try and give Konrad more of a reason to join the crusade and attempt to cut down on the telling. Not sure if it worked or not, but it should probably make it at least a little stronger.
>>
How can I get barbarian rage on a ridable animal companion? I'm doing a gestalt barbarian/hunter and I would to take advantage of amplified rage on my mount
>>
>>53956155
IIRC there are some rage powers that do exactly that. I think there's an archetype for it, too.
>>
>>53956155
There's literally a barbarian archetype with a steed that rages with them, look through the archetypes
>>
>>53956112
Better.
>>
>>53956075
Be calm, be attentive, be a little flirty when it's appropriate (protip: It usually won't be).

Give them space, don't begrudge others for being around them more than you.
>>
Rolled 4, 4 + 4 = 12 (2d6 + 4)

Barbarians are fun, eh /pgg/?
>>
>>53956313
Halfling barbarians are the best.
>>
>>53956097
Or it soaks up a lot of damage like a sponge and is incredibly slow, but is creating a lot of sticky terrain that will allow it to connect blows when someone gets stuck.
>>
>>53956340
I like that, except the damage sponge part. It's always been disruptive to fun combat, even in hyper lethal games like 2e.
>>
File: WS witch.png (133KB, 565x597px) Image search: [Google]
WS witch.png
133KB, 565x597px
SPECIAL EDITION WITH EXTRA SURGING SPICINESS
https://pastebin.com/BuPgqeUd
>Spiriting of the Flower Court IV - Witch meets a band of drunkards (part 2)

If anyone missed it, Part 1: https://pastebin.com/dNmVFt4t

And now, to the bedmobile. Sleep tight, you lot.
>>
>>53956259
But if he isn't around his intended, isn't it his own fault if someone else steals her away?

What you should really do is declare that you will protect her at the top of your lungs, and then stay by her side at all times.
>>
>>53956452
>lamblet

Friend... lamb is already the juvenile form of a sheep. "Lamblet" ain't a word.
>>
>>53950665
>It's a mistake to allow a full caster as a cohort

You don't fucking deserve your GM you piece of shit.
>>
>>53956534
>thats_the_joke.tiff
>>
>>53956452
Thanks ensoulmentficsanon!

Did wildsurge draw the pic?
>>
>>53954875
>Not playing a caster and just using SoS or SoD without the coup de grace.
>>
>>53956630
Judging by the filename and >surging spiciness, seems likely
>>
>Gestalt Abyssal Sorcerer || Abyssal Bloodrager
>variant tiefling with +4 Str
>Level 12
>Robe of Arcane Heritage
>Rage gives +10 Str bonus
>Strength of the Abyss gives +4
>when I hulk out I hit 52 Str

I AM BECOMING SWOLER.
>>
>>53955237
There's nothing actually non-lethal about non-lethal damage in the game. It honestly makes no sense that a sap isn't the exact same thing as a club. Blunt-Force Trauma is some serious shit.
>>
>>53956531
Also, grab her and throw her over her shoulder to carry her away whenever you want to talk to her. 70% of the time, it works every time.
>>
>>53956682
Nice, I'll get you to carry all of my shit while I actually solve problems.
>>
>>53945297
If I'm not mistaken there's a Rogue talent that lets you stand up without provoking. Standing up is an option in PF though, there's no trip-lock like in 3.5.
>>
do you guys know of any way to play/make a character with 4 arms, that isn't an exotic race like kasatha or shobhad, while avoiding gaining spellcasting of any sort in the process?
>>
>>53956844
IIRC there's an item you can get that gives you extra limbs, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
>>
>>53956588
It's a mistake to allow full casters period anon-kun. The only reason this flew was because the game was 100% cheese anyways.
>>
File: 1494279813169.jpg (670KB, 1920x1974px) Image search: [Google]
1494279813169.jpg
670KB, 1920x1974px
>>53955377
An Ulfen would be a difficult catch.

Mostly because you would have to beat her too it.
>>
File: 1496164989807.jpg (259KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1496164989807.jpg
259KB, 800x1422px
>>53956905
>Ulfen
>Hard to get

All you gotta do is smell good, wear lots of jewelry, and get them really, REALLY drunk.
>>
>>53956844
The mutation warrior might be able to hook you up. The masquerade reveled definitely can
>>
File: 1493961874329.jpg (321KB, 1016x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1493961874329.jpg
321KB, 1016x1444px
>>53956929
That's what I mean, Anon.

They are difficult to catch because if they want you, they probably have already caught you themselves.
>>
What sort of interests or hobbies do your characters have, /pgg/? Has adventuring made them difficult to pursue?
>>
>>53956963
>You will never get claimed by a tall, busty Ulfen shield-maiden
>>
>>53957025
does shibari count?
>>
File: Fennec Fox-840x553.jpg (86KB, 840x553px) Image search: [Google]
Fennec Fox-840x553.jpg
86KB, 840x553px
>>53957046

Sure. How did they develop an interest in that sort of thing?
>>
File: 1494460508072.jpg (307KB, 711x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494460508072.jpg
307KB, 711x1000px
>>53957025
My characters hobbies are slaying the wicked, defending the faithful and JUSTICE.

So no, the adventuring life has not been very kind to her. Especially since she's grouped with a bunch of chaotic neutral bumblefucks.

It's a fun game though so I'm not actually complaining.
>>
>>53957025
My character started adventuring because he had no interests or hobbies.
>>
>>53957025
Painting, reading and gardening. The first and the third are a bit difficult while out on the road, but he's got enough strength to carry a small library's worth of novels!
>>
>>53957091
I'll be honest, I haven't really developed that part yet. squeezing the life from things as a method of combat, then realizing you can do it for fun?
>>
>>53956786
Are you a retard? I'm a full sorcerer.
>>
>>53957025
Acting is an old profession, though speeches and storytelling is more his forte.
He's got a strong appreciation for the arts, though he doesn't have much skill for it himself.
And he also still remembers a little of some old family recipes--he got to make one for the party, and plans to do so again!
>>
File: 8971521.jpg (33KB, 667x492px) Image search: [Google]
8971521.jpg
33KB, 667x492px
>>53957099

Did they always have such a strong sense of JUSTICE, or was it a more recent development in their life that set them on that path?
>>
File: _by_kijani_lion.jpg (145KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
_by_kijani_lion.jpg
145KB, 1024x683px
>>53957128

Has adventuring managed to cure him of his ennui yet?
>>
>>53957157
Pretty much always, comes from a long pedigree of JUSTICE.

Now she plays the straightman to a bunch of crazy kids that do the right thing in the end but always give her at least four migraines a session.

Everyday complaining how they stray further and further from god's light.
>>
File: ffox.jpg (16KB, 250x371px) Image search: [Google]
ffox.jpg
16KB, 250x371px
>>53957131

Does he favor a particular style or genre of novel?
>>
>>53957046
>>53957141
...Val?
>>
>>53956861
t. buttmadmartialfag
>>
File: -0395594212.jpg (46KB, 587x475px) Image search: [Google]
-0395594212.jpg
46KB, 587x475px
>>53957148

What sort of things has he shared with the party, in terms of stories or recipes?
>>
>>53957212
Oh, he's quite the eclectic! Folk stories, accounts of history and regional cultures, even the trashy romance novel or two!
>>
>>53957217
Nope
>>
>>53957217
Val doesn't strangle people...
>>
>>53957259
So you say. If it actually is...we know the reason you picked up Shibari.
>>
>>53957025
>Character 1
Drawing/sketching
>Character 2
Singing
>Character 3
Cooking and musical instruments
>Character 4
Dancing and singing

All hobbies/skills that are reasonably easy to pursue during regular adventuring downtime.
>>
>>53956452
>And now, to the bedmobile

You sound cute. What's your discord?
>>
>>53957247
There's not much time to use some real ingredients, so it's basically just honey-glazed flatbread.

Stories, that's still in the future--he's only just started to build up some confidence, and he's still growing into his recent Charisma increase. Years of nobody to talk to but an occasional bartender and his horse, he's going to need a few more nights around the campfire before he's much of an entertainer.
>>
>>53957231
Nah, just a GM that doesn't like full casters because they're boring and broken.
>>
File: e490s0iu324.jpg (123KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
e490s0iu324.jpg
123KB, 1000x667px
>>53957306

How long have they been pursuing those skills? Did they receive special instruction for them?
>>
>>53957025
He used to enjoying singing and whittling.

He still tries to, even though he's been polymorphed into a cat.
>>
I am... unbelievably bored tonight you guys. If any of you would like to play a little game here, roll me a d11, would ya? (multiple anons doing this would be appreciated)
>>
>>53957286
It's literally not, I don't know who "Val" is
>>
>>53957376
Sure, why not senpai, just fuck my shit up
>>
Rolled 9 (1d11)

>>53957376
Why not.
>>
Rolled 10 (1d11)

>>
>>53957373

Is being a cat a fairly regular state of affairs for him, or has he been one only for a short time?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d11)

>>53957376
>>
>>53957426
>>53957351
>>53957247
>>53957212
>>53957178
>>53957157
>>53957091
>>53957025

Fennec Anon, you are a General treasure.
>>
>>53957426
At this point, it's regular.

He spent a few months as a kitty book end after a run in with a few cockatrice and a basilisk.

I'm just glad my GM let me keep my weapons normal sized, and I had the dosh to buy cat sized swag.
>>
Rolled 5 (1d11)

>>53957376
I'm game
>>
>>53957397
>>53957423
I'm going to assume that you're the same person since you forgot to roll in your first post, you silly man. Regardless, now you need to roll me a d744.

>>53957417
You, on the other hand, need to now roll a d82

>>53957447
And if I could get a d424 out of you that would be aces.
>>
>>53956963
>They are difficult to catch because if they want you, they probably have already caught you themselves.

Unless they want to see how hard you pursue them! Nothing will excite an Ulfen woman more than knowing you pillaged a dozen Nidalese villages for her bride-price!
>>
>>53957476
Whoops, posted before you came up, you roll a d131
>>
Rolled 11 (1d82)

>>53957477
>You, on the other hand, need to now roll a d82

You got it, anon!
>>
Rolled 72 (1d424)

>>53957477
>And if I could get a d424 out of you that would be aces.
>>
>>53957351
>Character 1
Has been drawing all her life. No special instruction, just practice and a little bit of natural skill.
>Character 2
Her singing is mostly traditional folk songs sung around the campfire with her family. Again, not a matter of formal training just something she's done from a young age.
>Character 3
She received formal training with musical instruments from youth, but cooking is a recent passion inspired by her latest mentor.
>Character 4
Formal training in both since she was a child and some professional experience before heading out to adventure.
>>
File: fennec_fox03.jpg (35KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
fennec_fox03.jpg
35KB, 500x357px
>>53957451

Very kind of you to say.
>>
>>53957530
You're going to get abducted and snuggled, Fennec
>>
Rolled 115 (1d131)

>>53957499
No worries

>you roll a d131
>>
>>53957330
Why doesn't he just kill them? They'll only turn against him, you know. It's bound to happen sooner or later. Who could ever trust a monster?
>>
>>53957705
Hope, foolish hope. He's trying to see them as his fellow professionals, maybe even more than that.

But at a basic level, because it'd be a fucking stupid idea to kill the only people you can rely on--even if they're doing so out of selfish interest--to watch your back when you're in a wilderness full of monsters and brigands.
>>
How viable is an Arsenal Chaplain with a scorpion whip and piranha strike build
>>
>>53957810
Arsenal Chaplain is much better with two-handed weapons. Not sure if it's worth using with a scorpion whip.
>>
>>53957502
>>53957513
>>53957630
Our silly man has yet to roll his second round, so we're going to continue without him. Now on with the show!

An Old Blue Dragon (d424 anon) takes time out of its day to amuse itself by sending a series of Boilborns (d82 anon) to harass the local Spindler (d131 anon), the acidic juices from the tiny slimes threatening to ruin the fey's clothing.

The dragon chuckles at the Spindler's wails of frustration at his woes before deciding to end the fey's suffering by flying in before him, then telling him that he now works for the dragon, and will spend his time making the dragon fine clothes and by decorating his lair.
>>
>>53957824
What about just a regular Warpriest then
>>
>>53957844
Regular warpriest is much better for weapons with smaller damage dice such as kukris and scorpion whips due to sacred weapon.
>>
>>53957827
That was fun, any of you want to play again? If so rolle me another d11 to start us off.
>>
>>53958007
Let's get it started, buddy.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d11)

>>53958007
I'll bite
>>
>>53958041
Alright, roll me up a d395 if you could.

>>53958017
And you forgot the dice roll in your post, try again!
>>
Rolled 274 (1d395)

>>53958065
Well shit. Let's see if it rolls this time...
>>
Rolled 5 (1d11)

>>53958065
>>
>>53958084
Noted, and will be taken into account as soon as...

>>53958113
You roll me a d131
>>
Rolled 54 (1d131)

>>53958152
>>
File: 1448513425367.png (278KB, 706x412px) Image search: [Google]
1448513425367.png
278KB, 706x412px
Hey, so if the Starstone crashed into Azlant and destroyed the continent, does that mean we could find shards of the Starstone in the "Ruins of Azlant" AP?

Are we gonna have to deal with those pesky Spire Elves in that AP? I hope not, last I checked their CRs were stupid.
>>
File: 1497456562192.jpg (163KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497456562192.jpg
163KB, 480x480px
Should I just bite it and run an adventure path?

I tried to do a fully homebrewed game, but it's been falling through and the player characters have no motivation to do anything. I feel like using one would mean I don't have to plagarize/come up with completely new material each week because I can refer to the book. On top of that, I could have more of a life and not spend as long preparing, because that's always a time abyss.

I'm afraid to take the leap though for some reason
>>
There are two more days until Journey to the West closes! Why haven't you applied with some Xuande or Guan Yu type character?
>>
File: FafhrdGreyMouser.jpg (58KB, 430x610px) Image search: [Google]
FafhrdGreyMouser.jpg
58KB, 430x610px
>>53958392

Sure! They exist so you can run an adventure without having to cobble everything from scratch, and can just fill in details or make edits as you desire.
>>
>>53958400
I've barely been able to finish the app I have ;_;
>>
>>53958113
>>53958169

Interesting, interesting. Let's see then.

A Nuno Gremlin (d131 anon) has taken it upon itself to clean the local Red Reaver (d395 anon) that has decided to live in the forest near the ant hill it calls home. Intimidated by the Large creature despite being Tiny, it directs an ant swarm to pick at the dirt, grime, and leaves caught in the Reaver's fur while whispering calming words in Sylan in the creature's ear so it doesn't scratch at the insects crawling over it.

That was a tough one, y'all want to go again? I think I'm good for one more round.
>>
>>53958470
PM the GM on Discord or Roll20!
>>
>>53957756
Yes, but once all is said and done, and the treasure is in hand, it's safest to get rid of them before they get rid of him.
>>
>>53958529
It's almost done now! Just really laboring through these final bits for some reason.
>>
>>53958531
Well that's just rude.
>>
>>53958470
I wonder how many anons greatly underestimated the time investment required to build that high level a character and are going to end up crunched for time.
>>
>>53958585
The crunch has not been bad because I had a pretty clear idea for what I wanted to do, and I had a lot of help from another person.

The fluff though, I've been struggling with. I think it's a combination problem of the 10th level start and me just being creatively tapped.
>>
>>53958531
But what if they could make more treasure by continuing to work together? A strong team that can rake in big hauls would be a lot more profitable for everyone in the long run!
>>
>>53958685
I figured I was going to be able to knock mine out in an evening and ended up taking four days to finish it up because I hadn't realized the shear scale of choice of maneuvers, feats, skills, and talents I was working with.
>>
>>53958400
Wait, so it ends on Saturday or Sunday?
>>
>>53958685
What's your idea?
>>
>>53958769
Just before midnight on Saturday (eastern time).
>>
>>53958769
You have 48 hours, anon.
>>
>>53958779
Hair-based grappling/constriction. The sheet is up in the applications for the game, it's basically done.
>>
>>53958813

Your app is cute!!
>>
>>53958809
>Still no character sheet for foxtits
AAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53958869
Thus was Foxtit's greatest trick of all, clever fox that she is.
>>
>>53958897
>It's my nature
OH FUCK!
>>
>>53958919
>>53958897
>>53958869
>Getting bamboozled by fluffy tails
>/pfg/

Its like peanutbutter and jelly.
>>
Character theme song time, post yours /pgg/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=177-s44MSVQ
>>
>>53958988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_38o7ZjKfaI
>>
File: 1457850468014.jpg (91KB, 679x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457850468014.jpg
91KB, 679x1000px
>>53958832
Thanks anon
>>
>>53958988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OZU3fi08-o
>>
>>53958988
I'm actually considering this for a new theme. It seems just about as fitting as the more meme-y old one.

Plus I'm realizing the character has the potential to turn incredibly Majima-esque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACUhXbJyz3o
>>
>>53958988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q657rEkgfKs
>>
>>53958988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JsWAGGGimQ
>>
>>53958869
I hear the player for Foxtits realized the tremendous power she held in her hands and has died from the shock.
>>
>>53959161
Seems more like they'd be spilling out of hands.
>>
>>53959165
Why don't you PM them and find out?
>>
>>53959161
Or maybe the celeb that was hiding behind the mask of her player got cold feet.
>>
>>53959236
Did we ever confirm WHO the celeb was? I've got a feeling that it was Slow testing the waters by the quality of the app.
>>
>>53959290
It certainly felt like Slow to me too.
>>
>>53959161

Why was foxtits such a big deal? Is this the definition of ART CARRIED?
>>
>>53959321
She was the only well-written, sexy character with a pop-Asian backstory in a sea of... Well, bland.
>>
>>53959341
>>53959304
>>53959290
Hello Slow. Up to your old tricks, I see.
>>
>>53959321
Art carried, shilled, etc

the app doesn't otherwise seem very good to me, admittedly i don't know a lot of stuff about Tian Xia but it claims she came from a village in Zi Ha which is entirely mountains...?
>>
>>53959321
They're really the only good waifu to come out of JttW.

>>53959304
I mean, I commend Slow for this, he did make a pretty decent waifu.
>>
>>53959304
>>53959359

What's with all the blind celeb call outs in the threads lately?
>>
>>53959321
>Why was foxtits such a big deal?
Because her character art has her pulling down her top so you can sneak a peek at her rack. /pfg/ is just so childish that they won't even realize that she's just as bland as the rest of the apps.
>>
>>53959379
Idunno, but I disagree with the people calling the app the work of Slow under a sockpuppet account. Foxtits was also written by the guy who did Alexander.
>>
File: 1433178206482.png (615KB, 825x1022px) Image search: [Google]
1433178206482.png
615KB, 825x1022px
>>53958988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD6__C2Ht6M
>>
Get your new thread, here:
>>53959391
>>53959391
>>53959391
>>53959391
>>
>>53959402
P A G E 6
A
G
E
>>
>>53959354
Also means that diplomats to Tianjiang from Amnandar for some reason went far NORTH to Zi Ha before going SOUTH to Tianjiang for some reason
>>
>>53959395
Fuck off, Sleep.
>>
>>53959427
Well

time to PM them and correct the geographical mistake they made.
>>
>>53958988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwPW4T-A54A
>>
>>53959354
>Captain Ianus Covinus and his lawfully-wedded wife Camilia Covinus
>lawfully-wedded wife

That was fucking painful to read.
>>
>>53959427
>it's instantly edited

kek

Yeah this app isn't self-shilled. Not at all.
>>
>>53959402
Page fucking 6.
>>
>>53959515
Doesn't that mean the anon behind it just keeps an eye on the thread?

There haven't been ANY review anons apart from Bias Engine for JttW, that I can remember at least..
>>
>>53959515
I feel like the new generation of memes is all self shilling
>>
>>53959515
Well maybe that sell-shilling faggot would like another tip on his shitty app

PUT THE FUCKING VILLAGE IN THE FUCKING MAGIC WOODS IN TIANGJING. FUCK SAKE YOU COULDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO DO SOME SIMPLE RESEARCH ON TIAN XIA BEFORE YOU STARTED SAMEFAGGING
>>
>>53959552

Self-shilling, false flagging, really posting in the thread randomly guessing at anons is as cancer as the flirt-posting. Well, almost as bad
>>
New Thread:

>>53961132
>>53961132
>>53961132
>>53961132
>>53961132
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.