[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am Dr. Henry Killinger. And this, is how I Lawful Evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

I am Dr. Henry Killinger.

And this, is how I Lawful Evil
>>
>>53934775
>not LG

C'mon, maaaaaan.
>>
>>53934775
Honestly he always struck me as being more LN or TN. Wanted people to unlock their full potential be it for good or evil.
>>
"You're powers are useless on me, you silly billy"

Greatest BBEG quote or what?
>>
>>53935278
I dunno, considering that he works almost exclusively for Super Villains, tries to improve/hlp them, and also is a recruiter, I'd say he might be pretty evil.

Also remember that he just straight up murdered all those Union leaders, as well as made Hank kill that one guy.

He's evil, but in more of a cosmic sense of the term, and is completely dedicated towards aiding the villainous mortals and making them, which allows him to be incredibly cordial and helpful with his evilness.
>>
>>53935699
He's helping people out, and isn't doing it for purely selfish reasons but doing it out of a sense of responsibility. He's a supernatural therapist cranked up to 11.

I think alignments are retarded, and are only good for causing stupid arguments, but if I had to place him anywhere, pure neutral all the way.
>>
>>53935699
>>53935759
He does objectively Evil Acts. Regardless of intent that puts him as Evil in DnD terms.
>>
>>53935823
>evil
>objective
lol
>>
File: But Why.jpg (32KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
But Why.jpg
32KB, 1280x720px
>>53935823
>trying to pigeonhole obvious Gurps characters into DnD
>>
>>53935909
Because that was the intent of the thread?
>>
>>53935759
>He does evil things and only helps literal villains or people become literal villains but he is nice while he does it so he's neutral
You silly Billy
>>
>>53935823
And this is exactly why alignments are shit

that said, he's still lawful neutral
>>
File: Reddeath5.png (795KB, 923x621px) Image search: [Google]
Reddeath5.png
795KB, 923x621px
>>53935759
>>53936205
Counter-argument: Red Death. He is unequivicolly an evil murderous madman, but he's also the nicest fellow you'll meet. But him being Mister Rogers level of nice and caring doesn't change the fact that he's a deranged psychopath who gets of on murdering people hard and is basically just a monster underneath it all.

He's a nice guy, but being nice doesn't make you suddenly not evil. He is without a doubt EVIL, and really the only reason why he's able to live his comfy and nice family life is purely because of the support and guidelines enforced on villains by the Guild

Killinger is the same, while he may be nice, deep within his heart beats the anthem of evil and villainy.
>>
>>53936205
How is it even debatable that what he's doing it evil? He's not trying to reform or redeem super-villains, he's trying to help them to be more evil more efficiently. He's also trying to get people who are sitting on the fence over to do horrible things. He's not instantly a good guy or somehow grey just because he's all Mary Poppins about it. I hate alignments as much as the next guy with sense but you're being a special kind of dumb.
>>
>>53936319

Red Death would also have been way less nice in his youth. He chilled out a lot after his marriage.
>>
>>53936319
Red Death kills fewer people in a year than Brock Samson kills in a week and Rusty Venture kills in a day

>>53934775
Do we ever actually see him do anything evil? As far as I can remember, all he really does is encourage Rusty to bully Jonas Jr, which he was going to do anyway.
>>
>>53935759
He helped Dr. Venture realize that his jealousy of his brother was crippling his life and relationships. Sure, he made Rusty a villain to prove his point, but it could be argued that Killinger never expected Rusty to really become a villain--his endgame was teaching Rusty to overcome his jealousy, not turn him into a villain.
>>
It's very likely that Killinger seeks out some kind of cosmic balance that goes beyond our own human understanding of morality. When he killed The Investors he referred to them as Caecius, Lips, and Skiron. The Northeast Wind, The Southwest Wind, and the Northwest Wind. Since The Investors are related to him that would make him Apeliotes, the Southeast Wind, the wind that is the most beneficial to humanity out of the 4.
>>
File: butthead.jpg (28KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
butthead.jpg
28KB, 460x288px
>>53934775
This is how I like, uh, Chaotic Evil or something
>>
>>53940918
And?

A Paladin could kill millions everyday in the name of good, to protect the weak and innocent and still be Good.

Some random dude murder rapes someone for shots and giggles and he's evil.

It's all about intent
>>
>>53941895
I'll giggle-rape you in a minute boy
>>
>>53934775
>Evil
But he only ever does good, he just happens to do it for evil people but it is still good.
Alignments are fucking awful.
>>
>>53935875
In DnD there is objective Good and Evil, and there's no point in using DnD alignments outside of a DnD context.
>>
Man, sure are a lot of people who confuse nice with good. Or that helping people is automatically good, despite the intentions of those your helping.

>>53943201
No one ever seems to get this. The minute you start arguing about Alignments, you're bringing in a whole lot of baggage from the D&D system it's from, like objective evil and good.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.