[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MYFAROG General - It's a real game edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1490915207355.png (240KB, 446x420px) Image search: [Google]
1490915207355.png
240KB, 446x420px
H-h-hi guys.

So, umm, anyone else enjoying MYFAROG? I think vikings are pretty cool.

So err if you haven't heard of it, here's pictures of the book. I don't think there's a published PDF.

https://mega.nz/#!b9AyCbgb!4MBEciB5_0mpmvQ0KKif96pz9gdCDtvbo9-WiH3NiyU
>>
>>53931460
Hi Varg. Thanks for dropping by at your usual time.
>>
>>53931460
Bump. All I've ever seen is hurr durr varg is le nazi comments about this game. I'm genuinely curious what it's like to play it.
>>
>>53931460
>here's pictures of the book
Why didn't you post the full scan you tard

>>53931940
>Bump. All I've ever seen is hurr durr varg is le nazi comments about this game. I'm genuinely curious what it's like to play it.
OK, here you go

https://mega.nz/#F!HZEQ2AZL!F1asY2YmYM8d74vTZHayDw

It's just as shitty as everyone says it is. There's no SJW conspiracy, just Christian thinking that vaccines give you autism and TABLES TABLES TABLES.
>>
>>53931940
>All I've ever seen is hurr durr varg is le nazi comments about this game
Then you never read the threads.
Every thread goes into WHY it's a poor game, every time, because people like you start going on about how somehow they have never seen anyone talk about that.
>>
>>53931987
It's Kristian with a K. The proper scandi way.
>>
>>53931987

T-thanks! I didn't know that was available! H-hail victory!
>>
>>53931460
I didn't just played it, I GM'd it and I can say It was pretty shitty.
Tables after tables after tables.
>>
>>53932008
I really don't think that it is that bad. The resolution system is simple. The tables are just there as examples. It is actually playable unlike RaHoWa and Exalted at the very least.
>>
>>53933617
Fuck off varg, you made a shit system. I'd rather play FATAL with my gran.
>>
Who do you guys think would win in a fight. Jesus of Nazareth or Varg Vikernes.
>>
>>53933644
Varg because he is actually real.
>>
>>53933263
What sort of campaign did you run, and who were the characters out of curiosity?
>>
>>53933644
Is Jesus allowed to use a whip?
>>
>>53933666
But anon, ideas are bulletproof.

Meaning jesus is fucking immune to guns.
>>
>>53933720
But what if Christian uses an axe like the vikingboo he is? Jesus would need to be the one using a gun in order to win.
>>
>>53933756
Jesus has a sword in... revelations I think?
>>
>>53933756
Kristian clearly has a basic proficiency in knives.
>>
>>53933756
"I came not to bear a sword;

I'm packing .45, motherfucker"
>>
>>53931987
Thank you. I knew I was in for a ride but it's a lot more idiotic than I imagined.
>>
>>53931460
>tfw you dad is a convicted murderer, politically radical weirdo who won't even let you get vaccinated
I feel bad for Kristian's kids.
>>
>>53933666
Don't underestimate Varg's ability to fail at stuff.
>>
S-so anyone read any of the other books? Are they any g-good?
>>
>>53933940
They look pretty happy to be honest
>>53934639
I only have the main book, strangely enough the tables arent a problem to me. I even use a few like the fumble tables and weather tables in my 5e game
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.