[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you say a Warframe is about on par with an Eversor or weaker/stronger?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Would you say a Warframe is about on par with an Eversor or weaker/stronger?

For now let's assume a Valkyr, as they fit into similar niches.

Seems to me like the Valkyr is the better choice of Agents because you can send it to do more than "kill until you die then explode" while still having a similar level of killy-ness.

Also, how does an Eversor stack up against Eldar?
>>
Valkyr can literally turn immortal so it's a stupid comparison.
>>
>>53921722
I'd assume Vidya mechanics aren't 1:1 canon to character ability.

Unless the Devs said it was like in SupCom?
>>
The nerfs are canon, anon.
>>53921732
They actually are, but since the nerfs are canon...
>>
>>53921722
Nullifier Crewman says hello.
>>
>>53922866
>The nerfs are canon, anon.
Explain.
>>
File: 1394679640051.gif (838KB, 500x360px)
1394679640051.gif
838KB, 500x360px
Honestly an Eversor vs. a relatively martial frame like Valkyr is one of the closer matchups you can make.

The mechanics for what Eversors are able to do at their most bullshit are a fairly good match for what Valkyr can do at her most bullshit observably in-game, save that Valkyr is a lot tougher. Like, I would expect that a light warframe can take about as much punishment straight to the face as an Eversor, whereas Valkyr is effectively always at 70% DR above other warframes thanks to her armour value, and then she has whatever additional level of toughness you decide her Hysteria's invulnerability translates to.

A Valkyr warframe is indeed, ironically the much more cool headed and tactical assassin of choice, being capable of stealth and subtlety and the like, despite being known among her peers as the psychotic berserk of the group. They can both dodge attacks very easily, but on the off chance that they get hit, Valkyr can withstand things that would leave an Eversor a smouldering meat tray. Not to mention Valkyr also has the limited resurrection capabilities all Warframes share. Eversors have slightly better ranged attacking ability, but it wouldn't be enough to make any real difference.

An Eversor vs. an Eldar... well, depends on the Eldar, but some unnamed pleb Eldar is going to get fucking rolled by an Eversor, if you go off of how mechanics represent them. A Harlequin is MERELY an exceptional combatant capable of testing even the greatest warriors on any field of battle of their choice. An Eversor is more of a completely bullshit weather phenomenon. There isn't really anything that anyone can do to properly fight an Eversor, just throw even more bullshit at it. Orbit to surface weapons, conceptual weapons that just arbitrarily kill stuff, facilities booby trapped to undergo spatial collapse, those are the sorts of things you use to kill an Eversor. Or Valkyr for that matter. You can't just send someone to go fight them.
>>
>>53922876
I never understood the complaints about nullifier crewmen. Hell, Valkyr's ultimate is even a good way to deal with them. Her *warframe ability based* claws are perfectly capable of tearing the *warframe ability disabling* field apart without ever being effected by it, while remaining completely invulnerable the whole time.

Valkyr has more trouble with fucking energy leech eximi and that's just because it means you have to not get one-hit-killed as the 3rd toughest frame in the game for 10 to 20 seconds while you gather some more energy to reactivate hysteria.
>>
>>53923024
Nulls are fucking noclipping arseholes who either drop on you from ceiling, swarm you, or annoy the fuck out of you by being nigh-impossible to circumvent. They'll stick to that leech eximus, too; and on level 100 your 1500 doesn't matter...
>>
>>53923024
>I never understood the complaints about nullifier crewmen.
Clearly you don't play a Lanka maining Loki.
>>
>>53921711
It depends, are we going with the old, infinitely better canon? Or the new loli-filled angsty canon?

Because in the old stuff, Warframes were essentially ghosts in biomechanical meat suits. Of which Valkyr would absolutely be on par with an Eversor, if not a little better.

The new shit has warframes to be essentially meat mechs controlled telepathically by an angsty loli in the back of a ship. This control doesn't seem to have a maximum range, but can be interfered with.
The loli then, at will, can manifest outside the suit, and do all sorts of crazy shit like possess people, phase through dinensions, or lay psychic destruction through the enemy. Then just phasing back into the Warframe and continuing the fight.

This bullshit not only treats the warframe as ultimately expendable, but way way above an Eversor and on par with the more powerful pskyers of 40k, placing them probably on the level of Necron Phaerons.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.