[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Current State of Armageddon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Armageddon.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Armageddon.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
So as of 8e, instead of having a nice healthy 3-way slaughterfest of Imperium, Orks, and Khorne followers on Armageddon, the writers at GW dragged their little 'Chaos is unstoppable gaiz!' wankfest from the Gathering Storm to Armageddon and turned it into Humans & Orks vs Khorne vs Tzeentch, and half the planet looks like the hellscape of a daemon world now.

Emps, Gork, Mork, and Khorne could've just cracked open a couple beers and watched the whole war from a giant couch on a big screen in the Warp, but noooooo, GeeDubs had to toss Mister 'JUST AS PLANNED' into the mix...
>>
File: Armageddon-Commissar-Yarrick.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Armageddon-Commissar-Yarrick.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>>53908145
>implying Ghazzy didn't just telepathically tell his boyz from back in Octarius to take orders from Yarrick during that clusterfuck because "he knows how ta fight."
You're underestimating the respect Orks have for the old Commissar.
>>
Maybe they are angling for a shadow war update with daemon mobs?
>>
>>53908449
Maybe. I think OP is just cranky that the one planet that was an originally an Ork world (Ullanor) and was being fought over by the Imperium and Orks is now being used as another stage to show how Chaos is 'supposed to be the big bad of the setting' or something along those lines.
>>
>>53908145
Be grateful.
If it weren't for Tzeentch initiating the Rift War the galaxy would probably be raped to death by the Blood Crusade.
>>
>>53909268
>If it weren't for Tzeentch initiating the Rift War the galaxy would probably be raped to death by the Blood Crusade.
>implying the Blood Crusade could actually do this
Someone's underestimating the Orks again.

Didn't work out too well for the Blood Crusade gits (led by Skarbrand, Doombreed, Kharn, and Karanak) when they decided to try and fight both the Orks AND the Nids in the middle of the Octarius War. They were fought to a standstill and would have probably lost if they hadn't run off via warp storm.

That's right Ghazzy (and Swarmy) kicked the asses of FOUR of Khorne's biggest champions.
>>
>>53908449
Wasn't Hades bombed flat by the Orks at the start of the Third War?
>>
>>53909896
Yeah Ghazzy pulled a 'Rods from God' style attack using large rocks/small asteroids on Hades Hive, but people are still fighting over it with greenskins as a simple of pride.

Or they were anyway. On idea which areas of the geography were remodeled by warp-fuckery because of Khorne and Tzeentch muckin' about.
>>
>>53908899
Why doesn't anyone seem to understand that Chaos could use a little more love right now?
>>
>>53910613
Chaos a shit.
>>
>>53908449
>>53908899
>>53910613
What sort of expansion with daemons do ya'll think they'd do?
>>
>>53910613
>Chaos could use a little more love right now?
This is the shittiest bait I've seen in awhile, but I'll giving you a (you) for it anyway.
>>
>>53910969
I love you too, anon!
And don't worry, it's just about stopped being funny to me, too.
>>
>>53909590
Khorne BTFO by xenos, this is excellent
>>
>>53911609
>Khorne BTFO by xenos
Let's be honest: Khorne probably ain't even that mad about it. I mean, he does have Tuska Daemonkilla in his yard to pit against potential champions every day for eternity. If four of his best can't beat the greenskins in the real world, it just means they need to work even harder.

Plus Khorne, Gork n' Mork are probably just havin' a good ol' laff about the whole thing somewhere over a couple huge tankards of grog/beer/ale/what-have-you.

tho chaosfags are screaming their heads off that "it was a stalemate! Orks/Nids didn't win!" It's kinda sad really.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.