[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Roboute-Guilliman-hor-black.jpg (105KB, 664x454px) Image search: [Google]
Roboute-Guilliman-hor-black.jpg
105KB, 664x454px
Apologize.
>>
>>53888795
Alright. I'm sorry the worst Primarch was also given a terrible model
>>
>>53888795
WE
>>
>>53888795
Alright, I'm sorry for the shitposting. Honestly I'm just trying to work out a decent comedy routine on here as part of me satirizing the /tg/ user's behavior. It's honestly hilarious that, despite how often /tg/ insists it's made up of more than one person, it's actually really easy to predict actions given group behavior. It's really something that needs to be satirized, if only to point it out.

Oh, and also I'm sorry for NOT derailing the "Elves Are" thread and preventing someone from spamming the shit out of that meme. That really is on me. Should've carried through on my initial threat, instead got sucked in by the Marcille Cutes.
>>
You know you're special when you need your own name emblazoned on your giant shoulderpad.
>>
>>53889056
TAKE THE KNOT
>>
>>53889110
Dude, do you want Curze sneaking in and taking your shit? No? Better get your name on it so people can tell!
>>
File: tumblr_niwxuxDXJx1r15il8o1_500.jpg (51KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_niwxuxDXJx1r15il8o1_500.jpg
51KB, 500x403px
Literally the first thing I thought of.
>>
>>53888795
Is this some new meme? I think i've seen it somewhere else
fill me in
>>
>>53888795
>Rob is slowly succumbing to the Imperial Cult kool-aid.
Jesus Christ, I thought he would be the one who would eradicate the Ecclesiarch, not join their false faith. The Imperium is such an awful place because of that godforsaken religion. If Rob outlawed the Imperial Cult along with, the Cult Mechanicus, the Imperium would have conquered the Galaxy by now.
>>
>>53890106
It's just Counter-cynicism reacting to Cynicism.

The apologize meme is just someone posting some photo or person after some event has occurred that is remotely good after /tg/ originally spent at least three weeks shitting on it.

In this case, OP believes Rowboat Girlyman helped the fluff and the Imperium... which is debatable.
>>
>>53890339
ahh, now that makes sense. Thanks for the explanation, anon!
>>
>>53890268
t.fedora
The Imperium is an awful place because of mutants, heretics and xenos that infest it and undermine its foundation. As soon as every last one of these abnormities is eradicated, the Imperium can lead Mankind to its rightful place.
>>
>>53890268
The Religion is the only thing, that keeps the Imperium together and for all the extremist shit they do, they actually have a good reason. Xenos have nearly ever betrayed mankind when possible, Mutants are abominations and the great number of heretics are actually chaos worshippers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.