[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you go about making a red wall/defender deck?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 232.jpg (77KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
232.jpg
77KB, 312x445px
How would you go about making a red wall/defender deck?
>>
>>53887454
badgers, mice, otters, moles, etc.
>>
>>53887454
You wouldn't.
>>
>>53887471
/thread
>>
File: 1407276828166.jpg (298KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1407276828166.jpg
298KB, 640x480px
>>53887471
>>
File: 184.jpg (59KB, 312x445px) Image search: [Google]
184.jpg
59KB, 312x445px
>"walls can't attack"

Neo-magic
>>
>>53887454
>R is objectively the worst color
>walls make terrible decks
What's your endgame here, OP?

Anyway splash it with W and have Vent Sentinel in there somewhere.
>>
Mono-red would be very hard.
>>
File: Image.jpg (31KB, 223x310px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
31KB, 223x310px
If you must go mono-red.

I recommend judicious us of artifacts.
>>
I think you want to make a Vent Sentinel deck?
>>
>>53887454
Walls and glyph of destruction + fling with maybe some lightning bolts
>>
>>53888883
Why in the fuck was this not the first post? WR defenders was a limited archetype in ROE and further supported in conspiracy 1. You can also combine it with RTR's decent Green defender support.
>>
>>53887454
I built a pretty fun red-green wall deck. Vent sentinels to constantly ping away, and Axebane guardian +Overgrown battlements to ramp into kaervek's torch or another x burn spell.

It was fun to play. Sort of like watching the deathstar slowly close in on a rebel planet. Cheap defenders meant there wasn't a whole lot that the opponent could do before the pieces came together.
>>
>>53887454
The 1 and 2-drop artifact walls, that 3/3 from Zendikar, and Vent Sentinel. Arc Blade (or whatever the resuspending red spell is), >>53887786, and burn. Pyrohemia maybe, combined with Darksteel Myr for maximum Fuck You.
>>
File: 1495799268743.jpg (252KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1495799268743.jpg
252KB, 1024x768px
>>53887757
>>R is objectively the worst color
>>
>>53891382
>it's not blue, therefore it's shit
It's a common attitude among bad players
>>
Basically free win red but more casual (remove chalice and cards that ramp you into turn one blood moon and ensnaring brige and replace with walls)

Also, I actually have a funny story about wall of stone:

>my brother used to play magic in middle school around dissension but had a bunch of cards from a little earlier

>he bought this deck from a friend of his so he could play with them when they were waiting for the bus

>he also had these ultrapro sleeves that were red and shiny

>his only card that could help him fight against his friends was Wall of Stone

>my brother tampered the sleeve that held wall of stone so that when he shuffled he would always draw it

>friend got mad, bought some card that kills WoS and then started to win again

My brother then quit magic, and then we moved so I didn't learn about this until like 2 years after I get into the game
>>
vump
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.