[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the punching bag in your group?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1497716995487.webm (656KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497716995487.webm
656KB, 800x800px
Who's the punching bag in your group?
>>
File: 1458599282122.jpg (94KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1458599282122.jpg
94KB, 438x503px
After nuking our campaign twice, the second time over a hissy fit and killing everyone and the DM refusing to kick him everyone is going to give him a hard time.

At this point just waiting for a friend to set up his game to leave behind the group.
>>
>>53857505
OOC? Our DM, takes shit from two guys in our party who will scream at anything that doesn't go perfectly their way until he retcons it.

As an in-character punching bag? Myself, I typically play a tanky character in any setting we do, or at least our main line fighter in a more lethal game.
>>
>>53857505
The guy who's always a fucking hour late.
We had this one running gag with an older character of his where he'd always get arrested for something he didn't even start. I was GMing, and I didn't even mean to. It was just that whenever the guards showed up, it seems like he'd been the last one to do something.
>>
File: Nina.gif (2MB, 700x384px) Image search: [Google]
Nina.gif
2MB, 700x384px
>>53857505
You would be, for asking dumb questions.
>>
>>53857505

In a recently started D&D game, my Winged Hussar themed Fighter appears to be pretty close. Twice now he's done his big old charge and then gotten beaten the hell out of with enemies rolling crazy well against him. But at least it means the meatshield thing is working pretty well.
>>
>>53857505
Marcille a shit with fat ears
>>
It's me. I've gone through three tanks this campaign. 2 fighters one barb, playing paladin now
>>
There's that player who made a pretty powerful character (being able to turn into a dragon and being able to control crystals which if you take into account what a crystal is he can basicly manipulate everything) and usually goes on overly long ideas as to what to do that only he and the DM actually 100% know what he's talking about and they usually dont do much in the end, anyway.

Also he tends to rush into any situation like a dragon barbarian and get wrecked in pieces either by the enemy or the party (especially the one guy that has an RPG Which apparently is effective on dragons). There was that time we sneaked on the edge of an alien town (this is a 40k game set in another galaxy nearby) and he tried flying around to scout (bcause wings in human form obvs) and feel into the roof of the noble's house, tried comunicating with them using psychic crystals, it imploded killing the royal family (minus the big badass warrior king who was busy doing diplomacy with my character) and the stress of that turnt him into a dragon and blew up the damn house to 2 by 4s. Also he has a second dragon personality in his head he calls "dracky"

He also tends to go on really long tengents and stupid theories as to what is going on but for all the shit we all give him i really like the guy. he's really passionate and smart but he's new to this whole more freeform type of RPG and i really hope he improves because outside the game, he's a super nice guy.
>>
>>53858238
you shut up! Marcielle is cute, cute! and not for bullying!
>>
The That Guy is the DM's punching bag. If there is a chest and he opens it, there will be a trap. If he checks for traps he won't find anything, even on a perfect roll. There's still a trap there though. Any loot he touches is worthless and/or cursed retroactively. Every NPC the party encounters will immediately hate him, and screw him over as hard as possible.
>>
>>53857505

Btw, didn't Gonzo buy the rights to make a Dungeon Meshi anime recently? Is this footage of a teaser or work in progress?
>>
It's the party fighter. Most of the time it's self-inflicted. Like the time he tried to pick a fight with a god, or any of the times he tried to pick a fight really.
>>
File: 4326457465.jpg (212KB, 500x842px) Image search: [Google]
4326457465.jpg
212KB, 500x842px
In terms of who actually gets punched the most? We have a pretty loudmouthed fighter who always draws attention in fights. But she's tanky so it's not so unintended. She likes showing off how tough she is so it makes sense.

In terms of who gets the short end of the stick? That'd be me. The big strong fighter has taken a "liking" to my short skinny cleric, and whenever we're looting something or divvying up payment, she'll grab my share and tell me to come get it, and run off from me and the rest of the players, and when I finally find her, she'll always have a task I have to do get it from her. Some are innocent, like one time she wanted embroidery on her jacket that she wears under her plate, and I'm tailor. I rolled well and had some ranks in the tailor profession so I added some really nice stitching and that was all well and good.
Some aren't so innocent though.
>>
>>53857505
Me, the oracle/paladin. I have the highest AC and HP of the group, but I'm meant to be the healer. I can't hit anything for shit and when I do it's for all of 2-3 damage.
>>
>>53857505
My guys tend to end up the cosmic punching bags, so I have just embraced it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.