[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys link me some good /tg/ youtube channels please?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: iu-19.jpg (60KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
iu-19.jpg
60KB, 2048x1152px
Can you guys link me some good /tg/ youtube channels please?
>>
>>53848114
Matthew Colville running the game, It address dungeon master advice or Web DM.

they talk, and I listen.
>>
>>53848114

Yes to Matt Colville. No to DawnForgedCast. YMMV on Matt Mercer and Taking20.
>>
>>53848114
Not /tg/-related, but I feel they're enjoyed by much of /tg/:

JonTron and Nostalgia Critic.

They've both got golden reactions, which are a boon to our gif and image folders, but they also engage in our favorite pasttime of finding terrible things and mocking them relentlessly.

JonTron is more funny, but Nostalgia Critic actually has good discourse that honestly engages you and makes you think. He's willing to list good points as well as bad, and his arguments have plenty of merit in settings and how to run a story.

Plus, they have great reviews of Darkest Dungeons and D&D the movie.

Not to mention Nostalgia Critic created the greatest Slaaneshmas song ever... Someone needs to Grimdark Songwrite that one.
>>
>>53848114
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpEXYQLlQfcD3wHU3kx0cEw/videos

Some hilarious foul-mouthed Aussies who do pretty awesome GW battle reports and army showcases
>>
Tabletop Minions
>>
>>53848704
It can't get more Reddit than that, eh? How about using a trip next time so I could filter you?
>>
>>53849269
Because I could be anyone. Anywhere. I'm Wayne. I'm annoying, I'm insignificant, and I'm ever present. I do awesome Shit like dump a Lovecraftian comic for everyone and dumb shit like this. I don't use a trip because anyone can become Wayne, anyone can be the awesome retard, the clever idiot, the stupid genius.

I am he and he is me and we are be and I. AM. WAYNE.
>>
Counter Monkey.
>>
>>53849431
You're underage ain't ya
>>
Questing Beast for mapping tutorials and OSR reviews.
>>
>>53848704
Disclaimer on this Dude:
Nostalgia Critic's recent content has been slowly turning into a sitcom. Invest toward using archive channels of his classic videos before spending your time with an okay Youtuber.
Jontron is top tier though

Neither have to do with tg heavily though
>>
>>53848114
If you're into actual play, Exaltwitch is pretty good. As are the Yogscast play sessions (although some of them aren't from normal games). They're the only actual play I can watch.
>>
>>53849511
R.I.P. I miss old Spoony and his stories. There is nothing to fill the void.
>>
For DnD specifically, Matt Colville is decent but can be a bit SJW. I like Drunkens and Dragons but his Humor can be hit and miss...
Dawnforged Cast can be ok. Critical Role is good if overproduced.

Tabletop Minions is also pretty decent. That's all of them I watch regularly.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/JimSterling
>>
>>53852017
https://youtu.be/7o8IcA66K9A
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/geekandsundry/playlists

tabletop is best board game series online
critical role is a good DnD show.

other good boardgame channels are watchitplayed and boardgamegeek gamenight
>>
File: Priestess and Witch.gif (32KB, 468x240px) Image search: [Google]
Priestess and Witch.gif
32KB, 468x240px
>>53851758
Nostalgia Critic has dick to do with tg.

Jon at least covered Dark Dungeons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=subQrEPKytA
>>
>>53848114

ThuleanPerspective
>>
Didn't JonTron have some kind of breakdown and throw a shitfit or something?
>>
>>53853158
Nah
>>
>>53848704
>>53851758
>Nostalgia Critic's recent content has been slowly turning into a sitcom
A bad sitcom. His reviews were decent up until the live action Scooby Doo review. That was supposed to be his last review, he then dropped Nostalgia Critic to do some sitcom called Demo Reel. It only had five episodes and bombed hard because it turns out that ridiculing something unfunny is way easier than trying to be funny yourself. He then "rebooted" the Nostalgia Critic because he needs to get a paycheck from somewhere, but now has very elaborate cut-away gags (sometimes lasting minutes at a time) with the same reject actors he hired for Demo Reel. Ironic, coming from the guy who once ridiculed Family Guy for their non-sequitur cut-away gags.

>>53852017
>JimSterling
>The guy who unironically likes Anita Sarkeesian
>The guy who criticized Assasins Creed Unity for having four "bland" FUCKING WHITE MALE protagonist back when Paris was still French
No

>>53853158
He was supposed to be a voice actor for Yooka-Laylee (basically an indy love letter to the Banjo-Kazooie games), but because he once said something "racist" in an interview he was cut out of the game. This led to a shitstorm because all the JonTron fans that preordered the game asked their money back and never got it. JonTron himself took it rather well, it's just that the gaming company involved is being a dick by not giving refuns to upset fans for being unable to deliver the product they opted in for.
>>
>>53848114
Matt Easton.
>>
>>53848114
woodwwad nyarlahotep-tier all are beneath him. HowtobeagreatGM is next best. Questing Beast is up there too.
>>
>>53852356
Geek chic bullshit from attention whoring semi-celebs. That show is the worst thing to ever happen to the hobby.
>>
>>53856049
Really? Some people doing an Internet show is the worst thing?

Not the satanic panic, but some people who have fun the wrong way?
>>
>>53856145
Satanic panic saved D&D. Any publicity is good publicity, etc.
>>
The Bard:

https://www.youtube.com/user/BardicBroadcasts
>>
>>53856229
But Critical Role publicity is bad?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/Sorrigan
Ouchie's Batreps

https://www.youtube.com/user/WayOfSaimHann
Wargamer Fritz
>>
>>53856229

Exactly. Satanic panic put D&D in the national spotlight. Egbert's disappearance D&D sales quadrupled because people wanted to find out what the fuss was about.
>>
>>53848114
Lindybeige.
>>
>>53856741
*After Egbert's disappearance
>>
File: You Have To Go Back.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
You Have To Go Back.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>53849431
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (52KB, 952x500px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
52KB, 952x500px
>>53852356
>critical role is a good DnD show.
>>
>>53853158
No, it was the SJWs having a breakdown because he said something (((racist))).
>>
>>53856895
In what country do you use triple brackets instead of quotes?
>>
>>53856986
israel
>>
File: 1496553678882.jpg (67KB, 456x384px) Image search: [Google]
1496553678882.jpg
67KB, 456x384px
>>53856986
In the country of (((Our Greatest Ally))), fellow goyim.
>>
>>53857163
Hebrew quotation marks are similar to english ones.
>>
>>53856145
>>53856479
It opens the floodgates to the SJW crowd. I'd much rather have the media have the media shitting on the hobby than watch tumblr do it it what they did to video games.
>>
>>53857259
Yes, yes! Hebrews are indistinguishable from whites, wouldn't you say, fellow goy?
>>
>>53857211
So it's some snarky /pol/ bullshit again. Have some spine instead of shielding yourself with codespeak that looks stupid to anyone who has actually bothered how to write properly.
>>
>>53857266
>video games
Comics would be a better example. If things go that way character creation will have a mandatory d100 to learn your character's preferred pronouns at creation.
>>
>>53857266
You too. Are you so fucking spineless that when stuff that you do not approve of happens in your own fucking house, you have no will to throw people out?

Some random nobodies thousands of miles from you have fun the wrong way, and you actually fear them? How pathetic can a man be?
>>
>>53856986
It's /pol/shit.
>>
Demonoc's Tales from my DND campaign.

Great story in this guy's super in depth homebrew world. I wish there were books and tv series and movies based in it.
>>
>>53857350
>if you don't like something and aren't pathetic you should remove it
>but don't actually remove it though because that would make you pathetic
Are you actually retarded?
>>
File: lindybeigeswingdancing.png (1MB, 1065x859px) Image search: [Google]
lindybeigeswingdancing.png
1MB, 1065x859px
Lindybeige

He is making videos about military history, archaeology and from time to time about tabletops

He may be mildly autistic and literally that guy, but his stuff is nonetheless comfy to watch and often interesting
>>
Any good session music ones?
>>
>>53857533
Your house, your house rules, that is the premise.

Someone else has different house rules in their own house, and you're dead scared that someone might actually force you to use them.

Yes, you're pathetic for fearing how others have fun in their houses.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.