[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Various Chapter Future Speculation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

Black Templars: ultra loyalist or crypto-heretics?

will they kill any primaris marines they are allocated as heritics or bow to our Spiritual Liege?
>>
File: Black_templar_chaplain.jpg (326KB, 1137x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Black_templar_chaplain.jpg
326KB, 1137x1024px
tainted by choas. no librarians. most likely believe in a mix of the Emporer and malice. Probably unknowingly
>>
>>53845396
GW doesn't have the balls for an Imperial schism like that. There will be grumbling but everybody will accept their Primaris like good goyim.
>>
>>53846604

a Rome like East West Schism with "officially peaceful" cooperation between the two sides would be fucking great. Right about the lack of balls though
>>
>>
File: 250px-Black-dragon-large.jpg (19KB, 250x405px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Black-dragon-large.jpg
19KB, 250x405px
the real question is whats Guiliman gonna do with all the mutant and completely non codex compliant chapters.
>>
>>53846604
RG kind of aren't. They very begrudgingly take them, and then treat them as "not muh" and basically don't want anything more to do with them.
>>
>>53846926

basicly like tech marine?
>>
File: 1497284897612.jpg (54KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
1497284897612.jpg
54KB, 500x308px
All they need to do is crusade even harder in all directions away from Sol.

>"Lord, forgive me for saying, but if we continue at our current pace then Magos Cawl's ships will never reach-"
>"All according to plan."
>"But the Primar-"
>"The what?"
>*sigh* "The foul mutants, lord, will never reach us."
>"That's a feature, not a bug, captain. Step on it."
>>
>>53846979

Brother Dean would make a great chaplin. Mark would look good in Terminator armor too.
>>
>>53846916
Didn't Potato Gilligan basically say that the current, rigid interpretation of the Codex was dumb? IIRC He intended it to be a guiding principle for a while until tactics and practices evolved.

Plus he could use all the allies he can get for his nu-sade.
>>
>>53847083

well he definitely prefers the happy medium of use the Codex as a guide not law. The problem is the chapters who only have a copy for toilet papper. My guess is that he'll leave them alone for now while he reorganizes. Cant do anything to drastic on the micro level with how dicey things are. After awhile things start to stablize he probably start to incrumently micromanage the chapers until a great underlying uniformity is achieved. whatever that may be.
>>
I'm going to be interested in seeing how some of the Forgeworld chapters like Fire Angels handle it.

The Fire Angels seem the sort to happily accept them. They have basicly zero old gear like terminators and see themselves as part of the imperium rather than standing apart.

Mind you, how they handle Rowboat being back will be...interesting. Considering they've bitch before that the other Ultramarine-based chapters basically commit idolatry worshipping Rowboat when he was a great hero but not a god like the Emperor.
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.