[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silea Ravni - a /tg/ community minecraft server

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 220
Thread images: 51

File: 1496419352709.png (721KB, 1400x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496419352709.png
721KB, 1400x1200px
Fellow elegan/tg/entlemen, I present to you the culmination of nearly a years worth of work and community-building; /tg/craft iteration 2 - Silea Ravni. Launch is on 30th of June, so stay tuned on our Discord for updates!

Server IP: tgcraft.pw
discord: https://discord.gg/A28pdFQ

>Who are you?
We are a community of people working towards making a great Minecraft server for fellow smar/tg/uys, free of cancer, autism and 13 year olds that plague most Minecraft servers.

>How do I know this server will last?
The server is already booked until winter on an expensive, high performance box that can sustain 200 players together with the hilarious amount of server-side plugins we have, all without any performance dips! After then, if activity falls, we will move to a cheaper box so as to keep this server up and running for the longest amount of time possible (which is well over a year!).

After then, the map will be uploaded for anyone to be capable of downloading it.

>Will there be players on this server for that long?
Definitely! /tg/craft has already had active populations for months on end even without advertisements and community growth. We have a dedicated playerbase from previous servers who are guaranteed to come and stay to play for a long time.

>What makes this server different from other Minecraft servers? It's not even modded, is it?
The server requires no client-side modpacks to play on. However, we have added a plethora of new stuff to it via server plugins, that renders /tg/craft gameplay quite distinct from vanilla Minecraft. We have 23 new crops with their own plants, fruit, juices, pies, cakes, and other related food items. We have a custom made map, which is far more beautiful than any randomly generated Minecraft map. We have magic spells, we have guns, we have early industrial stuff, we have RPGitems, we have Brewery, we have Gods, and far, far more stuff such as Slimefun, New Items, Chestshops, buyable NPC guardsmen, .Werewolves, Vampires and more!
>>
General Rules

1.) No combat hacks.
This means no usage of modded clients which give a direct mechanical aim/damage/range bonus to its user. Xray is fine. Minimaps are fine. Kill Aura and trajectory predictors are not.

2.) No spamming.
Since there's no global chat, spamming can only be done in 3 ways and all 3 are guaranteed to get a permanent ban.
a) Creating/deleting a town repeatedly.
b) Consistently and rapidly privately messaging a person even after they've made it clear that they want you to stop.
c) Spamming the chat in lobby.
If more ways to spam are discovered, staff will take the necessary precautions to punish it even if it is not specifically covered by this rule at the time.

3.) Shitting up the /tg/craft wiki, board, discord or community in general.
This means the following;
a) Being banned repeatedly from the /tg/craft discord for severe and repeated rule violations. If you don't like the discord's rules, just stay away from it.
b) Editing lore of other players on the wiki without their explicit permission to do so at the time.
c) Submitting NSFW lore and imagery to the wiki or board.
d) Threathening community members and/or creating unnecessary personal drama and conflict with harrassment, blackmails, or humiliation.

4.) Intentionally disrupting the server's operation
Creating lag machines, bricking plugins, or abusing glitches, inadvertently or not, in such as a way to disrupt server operation will have the offending player temporarily banned for a duration of a week minimum and 60 days maximum. Since proper lag machines often require a team effort, or town members are atleast generally aware of what their neighbours are doing, the penalties may be shared across the entire town. Tell your fellow players to stop - if they refuse, report them.

[cont.]
>>
5.) No Towns or Nations without Lore
If your town or nation does not have a wiki page up 72 hours after it has been founded, and this wiki page does not contain approximately 200 words of lore written in comprehensible english, you can expect to receive a warning from an admin. Several repeated warnings may result in your town being deleted.
Additionaly, if your lore is not representative of server theme, we may reject it. You will be given another 72 hours after then to try and write again, and you will be guided by the admin and/or the community towards improving your lore to fit in.
Failure to comply multiple times will result in a permanent ban. Pretending to be dumb and writing memelore that is blatantly ridiculing this rule's intent will get you temporary bans ranging from 24 hours to 30 days, or perhaps having the permission the make towns revoked from you permanently.

6.) No alt accounts allowed
Using multiple Minecraft accounts to play on this server will get you perma-banned on all of them..
>>
File: lynskmeme1.png (81KB, 779x443px) Image search: [Google]
lynskmeme1.png
81KB, 779x443px
https://discord.gg/7fANSfN

If you want to buildfag or rp as a trader/industralist join Lynsk
>>
File: 2017-06-04_15.23.10.png (347KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-04_15.23.10.png
347KB, 1920x1017px
Faction mobs are fun. Who else /thotpatrol/ here?
>>
File: lynskavatar.png (578KB, 1254x716px) Image search: [Google]
lynskavatar.png
578KB, 1254x716px
>>53841546
we have custom skins btw, feel free to make your own varaints
>>
File: 2017-06-14_10.23.27.png (1MB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14_10.23.27.png
1MB, 1920x1017px
https://discord.gg/HdK7NX

Friends, farmers, comfymen, lend my your hoes.

The time has come to build a new, prosperous and comfy future for agrarian societies around the world. To bring harvest to the hungry and bring riches to all farmers.

Will you come and make your future in Speltshire? Houses and jobs for all who desire them, with a chance to etch your name in the history of Speltshire and Silea Ravni.
>>
>>53842654
I can see my house from here!
>>
File: does not compute.gif (514KB, 221x231px) Image search: [Google]
does not compute.gif
514KB, 221x231px
>there are other factions
>>
File: valkryianflag.png (59KB, 1923x1080px) Image search: [Google]
valkryianflag.png
59KB, 1923x1080px
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/499572

The Valkyrian Republic seeks libertarians and individualists to join us in our effort to build a truly free and independent state. The banner of Valkyr belongs to the outcasts, exiles, and the rebels of this world; we seek to create a free homeland for mankind.

The road ahead will not be easy, but Valkyr offers anyone willing a chance to come along for the ride.

Want to join us? Check out our Minecraft chat on Riot:

https://riot.im/app/#/room/#minecraft:banter.city
>>
>>53843406
>riot
>>
I can't be the only bypassing /tg/er who only sees this thread as some sort of maligned belief that this is something tg cares about. It just seems server shilling.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (157KB, 693x900px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
157KB, 693x900px
>>53843406
For those of you who want to be a part of something, the Valkyrian Aspect Warriors are also recruiting. Find yourself a role as a powerful and valiant Corvan Warlock, a crafty and quick-witted Dacian Deadeye, or a resilient and unbreakable Ignan Collosus. The Valkyrian army offers every member an opportunity for service and heroism on the battlefield.

>>53843468
Free software for a free nation, anon.
>>
File: dsfdds.jpg (843KB, 976x3199px) Image search: [Google]
dsfdds.jpg
843KB, 976x3199px
Helvetia is recruiting, only 3 spots left!
>>
>>53843949
guess I should've added this on the post too for convenience

https://discord.gg/DEMrnSj
>>
>>53843524
We went from 220 members to 312 on discord from the last two threads. Plenty new people with a lot of interest, integrating into existing groups or forming their own.

I understand you might not have any interest in it - but we are a /tg/ based community, and we grow mainly from inviting other fa/tg/uys.
>>
>>53844127
"no"
>>
>>53841510
>first time I played minecraft with 4chan
>people constantly blowing up each others buildings for no other reason than to destroy them
>people joining factions, taking all of the resources, and leaving

>last time I played /tg/craft
>spend a week getting my faction everything it needs to be stable
>overnight the faction dies and everything is gone

Can't fool me three times.
>>
>>53844625
The first part has never gone unpunished in /tg/craft, such spergs have always been draconically punished and outcasted from the community when reported to admins.

The second part, well, what happened? Did everyone become inactive? Who are you, even?
>>
>>53844928

I was part of one of the factions of dwarves at some point, I don't remember the name specifically, but I logged out one day, came back the next and basically the entire fort had been cleared out, all the chests were empty or just gone, and I remember there being a portal that lead to some other factions area somewhere random in our hall. From what I could tell, the faction I was a part of had just disbanded.
>>
>>53845006

I should note that our discord subsection also mysteriously vanished or closed or something. I don't remember the specific details, but I couldn't get into contact with anybody from the faction, so I said fuck it.
>>
>>53845006
What was the name of the faction? Also there is a stupid long grace period so and very strict rules about betrayal so none of those things can happen.
>>
>>53845006
>>53845027
The dorf leaders of that faction ghosted, and the rest of the faction just kind of splintered. I don't remember what their name was, but I think I know exactly what you're talking about. A similar thing happened to Lynsk.

I'm sorry that it happened - this time around we have a timer which removes a person from the town if they're inactive for more than 14 days. The mayor becomes the next oldest member of the town if the mayor ghosts, which means that this shouldn't repeat.
>>
>>53845139
the oldest member of the town becomes the mayor*

I'm sorry, it's 5 AM.
>>
>>53845139
>>53845173

Fair enough, maybe it is worth another shot then.
>>
File: Then The Fire Nation Attacked.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Then The Fire Nation Attacked.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>53845006
>>53845027
>>53845057
>>53845139
dorfs were disbanded due to breaking rules then subsequently refusing to communicate with the staff. I suggest starting your own faction or joining the discord and seeing if an existing one interests you.
>>
>>53845234
I think that he's not talking about the Stormdorfs. He's talking about those other dorfs - the guys whose resources and ruins Colaboy looted after they all ghosted / splintered.
>>
>>53841546
Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes made of tickytacky
Little boxes on the hillside, little boxes all the same
There's a green one and a pink one and a blue one and a yellow one
And they're all made out of ticky tacky and they all look just the same.
>>
>>53845209
Tbh it really is. It sucks that Darrowdelf (I think thats the one you are talking about) fell but the server is hella fun
>>
I'm still bummed Lesk declined my whitelist. Building big huge things is a fuckload easier in creative, and also I am impatient and want to build things now, not later.
>>
File: moredeader.png (492KB, 536x348px) Image search: [Google]
moredeader.png
492KB, 536x348px
>>
>>53847024
Undead are cool and all, but Order is the best religion
>>
airleap
arcanebolt
blacklungs
blink
blizzard
boundsword
burningwill
chainfire
cleanse
colorspray
deathlyshadow
deathpulse
dessicate
dirttostone
dirtybomb
drainlife
empathy
enderchest
faeriefire
falselife
feelnopain
fierycomeback
findsteed
fireball
firebolt
flyingcarpet
freeze
furiousgale
gazeofterror
ghastfire
gloriousrebuke
godspeed
hydroimpact
illfog
immolate
liftoff
lightning
magearmor
magicarrow
mark
poisoncloud
prison
quake
radar
radiantshieldrecall
righteouscinders
salamander
sealegs
shadowsteed
sheercold
shroudofnight
skeletonwarrior
smokescreen
songofbattle
soulofbrimstone
sprites
stoneform
stonetoiron
stormcall
summonchicken
summongolem
sweepingdoom
tendertouch
terribledamage
tidalwave
travellersboon
typhoon
updraft
warp
warpset
whirlwind
windystep
witherstrike

taking requests to post webms of any of these spells
>>
>>53847535
Wow these spells seem really cool. How do they work in minecraft?
>>
File: Freeze!.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Freeze!.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>53847657
we use the magespells remastered plugin by L2_Envy https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/magespells.5931/
Using this plugin I configure spells, which must be bound to wands. on our server we use lapis as the casting reagant with varying levels of consumption
>>
>>53847770
Are there any mage guilds or anything like that? Being a wise wizard living atop a mountain seems like top comf
>>
>>53848065
There is a mage guild but magic is attainable by everyone theoretically. You could probably be a hermit wizard or join a town if you want you aren't limited to just the Wizard's settlement,
>>
>>53848125
Thanks dude but I kind of want to RP a mage striving to become the best in all of Silea Ravni or at least an archmage of sorts. I think the best location for me would be a place where there are other like-minded individuals.
>>
File: click.jpg (175KB, 683x797px) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
175KB, 683x797px
>>53843546
> Free software
> on a licensed-only mc server
Carry on.
>>
File: lightning.webm (1MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
lightning.webm
1MB, 854x480px
>>53848167
Mgaes guild will be recruiting soon, contact Connor (((me))) in the discord for more information
>>
>>53848299
Alright cool I'll contact you my dude
>>
>>53848167
That sounds like a decent concept. Bit overdone but its still a solid idea. I might be a rogue magus myself and go about collecting spells and being loyal to the highest bidder
>>
>>53848167
If you're looking to be attached to a town instead of a tower in the middle of nowhere there are several cities that would welcome you.
>>
File: 2017-06-16_00.56.35.png (7MB, 3524x1716px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_00.56.35.png
7MB, 3524x1716px
Don't forget to join Dragon's Nest! It is a /comfy/ town with it's own aesthetic to it!

You can ask for more info here in the thread or discord. Just PM Belus_ in the Discord.
>>
this looks fun but:
the wiki is a mess, is there a link I could have to lore/races. Is this generic fantasy or should I really read up first? (also why is noone in this thread using texturepacks your screenshots look hideous, pls just download dokucraft and some lighting mods if your set up can handle it)
>>
My great dilemma on servers like this is always whether to join a faction or start my own.
>>
>>53848231
Wait these cunts still don't allow pirated games?
>>
>>53849879
The wiki is still in development.
>>
>>53849879
We did try to get extra blocks with custom textures but that screwed over performance so it was canned. We are still using custom items in 32x resolution that are directed at the blocky style, so other texture packs might not mesh well.

I've seen some screenshots with better rendering, but personally I'm just running on a potato.
>>
>>53849950
No, with pirated copies you just have the shitters make new accounts for spamming.
No reason to make it easy for a bunch of primates to fling their feces around.
>>
File: tfw.gif (914KB, 290x198px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
914KB, 290x198px
>>53848231
In a perfect world, we'd all be playing Minetest right now, or Notch would've made Minecraft free software and delivered on the promise of a good modding API.

This isn't a perfect world.
>>
>>53849922
you can always join a town at first, learn about town organization and planning, then set off on your own when you feel ready to start up a town
>>
>>53843406
>slowgrammer
daily reminder the leader is a known shitter who will probably get BTFO (again)
>>
>>53849950
The whole idea of the server is to not have a buncha mudhut diamond armor wearing raiders who are just gonna be cancerous.
>>
I do memeitems, better known as artifacts or magical weapons, any questions you cunts have?
>>
>>53849922
It comes down to:
1) do you like being a hermit or beigng part of a group
2) if part of group, do you have enough friends to make a good town with?
>>
>>53848838
someone say tower?
>>
File: 2017-06-08_21.22.28[1].png (492KB, 797x427px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-08_21.22.28[1].png
492KB, 797x427px
Also, check out Psions, we're a pretty comfy + rich bunch.
>>
>>53855276
That seems top comf. What god/gods do you worship? On an unrelated note how important is the whole god thing because I've been reading the wiki and it seems kind of important.
>>
>>53855319
We haven't decided yet; however, we have allies/trade partners in both order and chaos.
>>
>>53855435
If I join your town does it matter if I'm order or chaos? Because from the look of things it seems like it kind of does.
>>
File: 2017-06-08_20.15.40[1].png (444KB, 797x427px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-08_20.15.40[1].png
444KB, 797x427px
>>53855276
>>53855319
>>53855435
city at night and discord for nation
https://discord.gg/gyAEwM
>>
>>53845006
>dorfs
you had it coming

never forget the mage tower
>>
>>53855495
You don't even gotta be one or the other, though some factions might try to bully/convince you into one.

Neutral is an option that exists.
>>
>>53855495
It will, but you can help us decide. We'll have a meeting about it.
>>
>>53855495
>>53855518
Order/Chaos is more religion than a faction, though. You don't need to join the main driving coalition that is leading the faith, but not being part of atleast one religion is highly unlikely for the setting.
>>
File: 87548.jpg (18KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
87548.jpg
18KB, 340x340px
>be order
>build a shitshack for a hour and call it done
>go off memeraid innocent 2hu farmers
>get your shit kicked in
calling it check em btw
>>
>>53855555
digits dont lie
>>
>>53855555
tira is a cool
>>
>>53855517
Pretty sure he's talking about Darrowdelf not Brighthold dorfs but way to jump to conclusions like that.
>>
>>53855683
dorfs are animals, no matter what fac
>>
>>53855555
Nice digits but you got a few things wrong
>Be order
>Have the best gods
>Have best gothic style buildings
>No memeraids, only glorious crusades in the name of our gods
>Vampires >>>> Werewolves
How can chaos even compete?
>>
So what aspects of slimefun are you all using? Because there is a lot to that plugin.
>>
>>53855917
Removed all the weapons, all the too advanced high end industry (everything related to oil and all the geoscanners for example), but most of it is still in there. Also added exotic garden.
>>
>>53841510
>look, we got hueg map so everyone can run far away and never interact
>look, we spent bunch of money on servers even though there are only dozen players or so
>look, the server is dead and empty within a month
>>
>>53856012
>look we have portals and loads of other means of travel so people can interact if they chose too or be secluded if they want to
>look we have a metric fuck ton of fags in the discord and if even 40% of them play its still a lot
>look at all the cool shit we have to ensure people will still be playing like dungeons and a plethora of plugins to keep shit interesting
whew lads
>>
>>53856080
as a matter of fact, even if only 20% of them play, we have 70 active players.
>>
>>53856156
Really makes you think
>>
>>53855917
Are there still grappling hooks and backpacks? I played on a server with those and they are pretty sweet.
>>
>>53847535
>tendertouch
>>
>>53856012
Things on the server are a lot closer than you think. You can easily get to where you are aiming to travel.
>>
>>53856012
As someone who play/d the Creative preBuild:
>map is god-tier, but even moving out into the middle of nowhere didn't avoid having neighbours. Rivers, portals, mounts, and the Nether can+will be utilized.
>The plug-ins are good, although sadly they did get rid of Wireless Redstone; Luna explained it was damaging server performance. It's more that they have people who understand what they're doing and care to do it well than that they're spending "a bunch of money."
>Not even 1.5 (Rigelcraft) was dead+empty within a month, so while I respect Minecraft servers may have burned us all before, tg/craft has no such track record.
>>
Does anyone have the map of currently claimed territories? I feel like starting my airship town over that archipelago at the top-left of the mainland, if it's not somebody's already.
>>
File: spoon feeding claims map.png (4MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
spoon feeding claims map.png
4MB, 5000x5000px
>>53858302
I'll spoon feed it to you. You can find the full thread on the eight chan
>>
>>53858909
Thank you anon. I'm looking for the thread now, although I don't know my way around there well.
>>
>>53859103
Nevermind, found it. So what, I just fill in my bit and name it and post it there? Nice.
>>
>>53859138
Pretty much.
>>
>>53859103
No problem my dude. Happy to have you on board.
>>
>>53859157
>>53859201

Thanks guys. I'll post it and write up some lore tomorrow, need sleep now. Probably not going to be a big place.
>>
>>53859410
You don't have to start your own town unless you want to. Lots of places are recruiting or would like towns to be in their nations.
>>
File: marin.jpg (152KB, 438x483px) Image search: [Google]
marin.jpg
152KB, 438x483px
>>53854870
>leader
It's a republic. The leader hasn't even been decided yet; A constitution and elections will be fleshed out amongst those who decide to join us.

The current members of the Valkyrian Republic have no previous history with /tg/craft either.
>>
>>53849747
I love that cock.
>>
>>53855739
Numbers, competence, aesthetic building style, actually having buildings, not having boggies.
>>
>>53863073
>Numbers
Ok Ghoul
>Competence
HAHAHAHAHAHA ok nice meme dude
>Aethetic building style
I think you are implying that gothic forts arent the most aesthetic and intimidating which is perfect for order shit. This implication is incorrect
>Actually having buildings
Who needs buildings when you have a fortress temple and a bad ass cave with an even cooler shrine
>Not having boggies
Oh yes because having actual furries and degenerates sure beats having the 3rd best race on the server.
Try harder next time
>>
File: 2017-02-28 22.56.22.jpg (418KB, 1621x1666px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-28 22.56.22.jpg
418KB, 1621x1666px
>>53863277
Checked
>>
>>53863277
The only ordercuck place I've seen is Ironbog. Where are your anythings?
>>
File: yune.png (432KB, 472x693px) Image search: [Google]
yune.png
432KB, 472x693px
>>53863277
>>53863408
Have you looked at your pantheon lately?

http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Archae
http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Armok
http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Arbit

Order is a cocktail of degeneracy, self loathing, edgy nihilism, violent sociopathy, and willingness to submit to higher authority for the illusion of power, all run by a trio of angry faggots that want to destroy the world because it interrupted their cosmic circlejerk or something.

The pantheon of Chaos by contrast is the benefactor of all life, and its aspects are representations of both human merit and flaw. It is the pantheon of mankind freedom and survival; Order only seeks mankind's enslavement or end.
>>
File: banner.jpg (23KB, 158x317px) Image search: [Google]
banner.jpg
23KB, 158x317px
>>53863669
If you will please consider the Cyclist perspective alongside that of the Chaotic nay-sayers. All life comes to an end, it is ephemeral and devoid of permanence, a mere speck of dust soon devoured by the void.

But there is another way.
http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/The_Expedition
>>
File: 1398117620588.png (55KB, 242x273px) Image search: [Google]
1398117620588.png
55KB, 242x273px
>>53863277
>>53863669
>order and chaos trying to measure dicks
>meanwhile sitting here in comfy secular nation

Feels good man.
>>
File: the future you chose.png (1MB, 1116x1084px) Image search: [Google]
the future you chose.png
1MB, 1116x1084px
the future is guns
>>
>>53863669
>Implying RPing as the bad guys isn't fun as fuck
>Implying chaos isn't also full of degenerate and nihilists
>>53864691
This guy knows whats up
>>53864705
Secularism is a sin. Not as bad as being a chaosfag but still
>>
Now, to build an underground city, a megalomaniacal castle, or a cute port town? The choice is paralyzing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycl0vpbMfWw
Suriils anthem
http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Suriil
join birb town
>>
>>53866533
Daily remind Armok hates+accepts each race equally, unlike filthy supremacists, squawking over which abominable set of appendages is <<<superior.>>>
>such is the hubris of Chaos
>>
BEST TOWN
pic unrelated
>>
>>53866434
Get to some cliffs and build your city with an underground port
>>
File: guns.jpg (42KB, 442x385px) Image search: [Google]
guns.jpg
42KB, 442x385px
>>53865686
>>
>>53864691
>Cyclist perspective

Are we adding bikes to this server?
>>
>>53861059
Yeah, I know, but given I tend to wind up just building my own outposts anyway I thought I may as well claim some comfy islands and try to make something that's a bit like the Armada of the Dead from the Edge Chronicles - the first arrivals scuttled their ships to make the first buildings, and added onto them as they went. When others arrived, they didn't, they kept the ships for utility since they then already had a ground presence, so the town will get taller rather than wider after a while. I even have a small channel to mark the border, which is small enough to be bridgeable.
If anyone else wants to join Airhaven I'm happy, but I suspect it may be just me.
>>
>>53841510
Is this survival or creative? I like building shit, but I'm not autistic enough to spend 10 hours mining cobblestone and chopping trees.

Also, is this an RP server? Or is it just squads of diamond armor murderhobos like every other "faction" server?
>>
File: 1473694287963.png (289KB, 588x559px) Image search: [Google]
1473694287963.png
289KB, 588x559px
>>53866039
>secularism is a sin

That's the beauty of secularism. Sin doesn't matter.
>>
BIRD TOWN
BEST
E
S
TSEB
REMINDER
BIRBS CAN SCREECH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53869694
lite rp senpai, and if you dont wanna spend 10 hours mining just join a with alot of resources?
also reminder
http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Suriil
>>
>>53869694
It's not a faction server. It's a towny server. There's no squads of diamond murderhobos. Join the community, see for yourself. I can't say much other than that - whatever I say now will not be as convincing as seeing all that we have made, all the effort that has went into this. Hell, one of the towns even had their anthem sung and recorded, and put up on the wiki.
>>
I WANT YOU
TO
JOIN
SURIIL
B
E
S
TOWN
O
W
NWOT
THANKS
GOODBYE
>>
File: comfy wayport.png (928KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
comfy wayport.png
928KB, 1366x768px
Wayport from last serb
>>
File: 2017-06-05_14.49.47.png (1MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-05_14.49.47.png
1MB, 1920x1018px
L Y N S K
Y
N
S
K

https://discord.gg/nmjsnGk
>>
File: wall_2.png (464KB, 592x552px) Image search: [Google]
wall_2.png
464KB, 592x552px
Come visit the walled beauty of Torrescura.
You cant come in, but you can look at the walls.
>>
>>53871326
>beauty
go eat a wal ugle
>>
If anyone has any questions about the server, you can always feel free to post either on this board, or ask me on the discord. I will answer any questions whatsoever that you might have, or even help you get started on the server, as a part of the community. Don't be shy.
>>
>>53871360
Forgot the trip.
>>
>>53871360
who r u faggot
>>
>>53847199
how can order be the best if the forgotten is chaos???
>>
>>53871360
Is this a perfect substitute for ss13?
>>
>>53871451
Works for me.
>>
File: CANAVARpostcard.jpg (107KB, 1073x549px) Image search: [Google]
CANAVARpostcard.jpg
107KB, 1073x549px
It's time for another round of shilling with Canavar! What's Canavar? An open town that takes in anybody that likes the chaos gods! There's 18 of 'em ranging the entire d&d domains list! We're monster friendly, got plenty of diamonds, werewolves everywhere, and we're in a comfy cavern in the earth with fields on top! Plenty of room to move in, too!

Whats that friend? You just want to visit? Come claim a vacation home! Set up a shop on one of our many suspended platforms! Admire our beautiful wiki page! http://tgcraft.wikia.com/wiki/Canavar

Remember, there's always room in Canavar!
>>
>>53871360
I don't really know what I'm doing, few years out of date with my Minecraft skills. How's this "prebuild" working? So tomorrow you let just a few people on to start making their towns, or everyone?

How does cross-faction trade and such work? Is it just barter, or will there be markets and deals on other stuff? How much can we claim per person, other than just looking at the claims map?
>>
File: postcardcanavar.png (592KB, 753x386px) Image search: [Google]
postcardcanavar.png
592KB, 753x386px
>>53871519
Whoops, used an old photo from when we were in progress. Here's a better one. If you check the wiki there's a series of maps! We're a little isolated on the main continent, but we'll have custom portals to friends and allies soon enough.
>>
>>53871531
Prebuild is for some people (pre-determined market towns, Canavar is one of them) to build early so theres places to trade on launch. Cross-town trade can be barter, but there's also chestshops you can set up and do most of the work for you. Chestshops still have to be restocked though.
Claims are done with towns and nations. Every new town gets a set amount of 8x8 areas they can claim, and every new player that joins a town adds more 8x8 'chunks' to that total. Forming a nation (which takes a certain amount of people) adds even more bonus chunks. I don't know the starting values off hand though. Lesko would.
>>53871472
Help us out here senpai.
>>
>>53871531
I made a list of players from the previous two servers I've run who fit three criteria.

A) They roleplay
B) They are extremely pacifistic / haven't been known to PvP
C) They build

I'm going to allow these people to play on the server for around 11 days, while I find bugs, permissions I might've forgotten to add, and basically just smooth out things. Prepare the server for actual launch.
As an additional condition, I'm forcing them to orient their communities towards trading, and being open to new people.

Now, the trade aspect is something I'm trying to teach the community right now. The main fault in all previous servers I've played on or admined is lack of meaningful player interaction outside of their in-group, and eventual conflict that stems from boredom and lack of reliance on others. There are several plugins which support the usage of Emeralds as a meaningful currency - most notably Chestshops, which allow you to sell any item for a predetermined cost in Emeralds without having to barter with every individual you want to trade with.

I am going to groom these market towns into areas where people will be able to both get started, and get meaningful amounts of resources they might otherwise not be arsed to get. You can just focus on what you want to do - building, roleplaying, making your own community. The easiest way to avoid the most tedious part of Minecraft, which is gathering resources for most people, is to trade with those who enjoy that tedious part. Those people have actual incentives to sell you that stuff, as emeralds provide a lot of worth now that you can buy NPC town guards and additional town claims with them, not to mention many other smaller things we've added.

As for claims, you can claim as much as you like on the map. On the server, you get 50 8x8 plots per person in your town. You can buy additional plots with emeralds.
>>
>>53871741
Apologies; not 50 8x8 plots, but 100 8x8 plots per person. Mind that you get bonuses from being a part of a nation - the lowest nation tier gives 1000 extra claims to each town in the nation.
>>
>>53843406
>lolbertarians
>on a video game for literal children

Liberalism really is a mental disorder
>>
>>53871886
Birb town doesn't allow liberals
Join Suriil today!
>>
File: tgcraft map Airhaven claim.png (4MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
tgcraft map Airhaven claim.png
4MB, 5000x5000px
>>53871741
Ah, excellent. That should easily be room for what I want for my place, although since it's on islands anyway there's less I need to claim to keep things neat.
Can we negotiate for stalls in these market towns and such? I don't imagine that Airhaven will have much to sell, but I will need to get various seeds and such since they look pretty barren from the thread at the top of the map.
Can I write my claim and lore and put it on the wiki now, or shall I wait till server launch so there's actually something there, even if it's just a shitty set of huts for me to start work from?

Also, can we ally with other factions or sign non-aggression pacts or something? Found the perfect place, but it's in between Valkyr, Jagerheim and Order, and from my previous experience with Minecraft that will mean I won't have much chance at all if anyone actually decides to fight me.
>>
>>53872032
The answer to all this is yes.
You can do whatever you feel like - if you want to, you can make your wiki page now.
But for the market towns / pact things, you should talk to the people leading those nations, not me. I'm sure a certain degenerate by the name of Fin600 on Discord would be more than willing to bargain away a market stall in Canavar.

As for combat, I'd not worry about it. The NPCs are pretty tough and hold their own in numbers, even if you can only choose between a swordsman or an archer. There's also guns. All you really need to do is make some positions on an elevation with adequate cover, and theoretically so long as you have ammo you're pretty much untouchable. If you have 3 people with you and you all have Trifles, you can fight off any amount of meme armour raiders.
>>
>>53872032
Yeah, feel free to make your own alliances and talk to the leaders, though some are might as keen as to make a pact as others.
>>
>>53872120
>>53872133

OK then, thanks guys. This is looking fun, can't wait for launch. As for diplomacy, I only really need one friendly nation and worst comes to worst I guess I have got airships, which work fairly well as "high ground with cover", especially if I mount a portal in the flagship at some point.
>>
>>53872310
Have fun, friend. Glad I'm able to make some fun for you all.
>>
>>53872310
Airships are bad ass and I can't wait to see them. Most people on the server are open to diplomacy and theres not a lot of shitters.
>>
>>53872384
Is the server open yet? I've decided on what I hope is an interesting niche for building. I'll put up some lore in a little bit.
>>
>>53872433
It launches publically on 30th of june.
>>
>>53872458
Maaaaan. The next week is gonna feel like an eternity.
>>
>>53872487
I know. I'm gonna have to be bugtesting and smoothing out the server during the remaining time. I still haven't even finished some of the things I planned to get done for launch. I don't think I will finish some of them in time. Oh well. We'll do our best.
>>
File: Mobula.png (1MB, 1196x824px) Image search: [Google]
Mobula.png
1MB, 1196x824px
>>53872427
Thinking more "Guns of Icarus" than "Edge Chronicles" for the actual town ships, but the rest will be a complete mix from literal ships with balloons to little sentry hot-airs with single archers in to grounded docks and a couple regular boats. The flagship(s?) will be based on the Mobula, but with an extra deck or two.

When the first colonists landed, they simply dug the sides of their ships into the ground, sewed flaps into the balloons under the decks for sealed storage rooms w/doors and built a proper floor. Boom, instant house. Toss in a ring of boundary markers around the islands and some pontoons and bridges and I think it'll look decent, and most of it can be farmed up with sheep, plants and trees.
Anyone else wants to join, make whatever kind of flybote you want, as long as it's not some kind of massive gothic monstrosity.
>>
File: Hevletiashill.jpg (541KB, 976x2764px) Image search: [Google]
Hevletiashill.jpg
541KB, 976x2764px
https://discord.gg/9btDZs
>>
>>53872558
You should talk to some people about making an airship in their cities that are looking for them.
Those and regular water-based ships make towns look great and function as great places for later portals/other plugins to connect your towns.
>>
>>53872558
An interesting thing to keep others from getting up to airships that are floating (if you decide to have all in the air) is you can make portals where some can only be used as exits and don't go both ways.
Landpeople can't come up unless they have an airship.
>>
>>53873344
Well, from the pics a couple have them already, but I could certainly hook them up to the portal network. I'll look into that once I have the town set up, I'll have little enough free time for the next month because of bloody work, so it may be a while before there's a huge amount there.

>>53873608

All Sky was the plan, apart from a few decorative houses, a sea port and mines/farms on the other islands. I'll have a dedicated portal dock, I think, which would hook up to every other airship tower but not to any area of Airhaven aside from the airport itself and possibly a shop or two.

Is there a way for faction/town members to have access to AH without letting everyone else in too? a TP home, or factionlocked portal or something.
>>
>>53871324
Commie boxes!
>>
>shilling

>Canavar

A beautiful, mostly underground city, full of trade and cave adventure. Contains a market, shops, working elevator, sick ass water wheel, and a strip bar.

>Emperion

Opulent and imperial, a great traditional-style medieval city with a huge, sweet-ass arena outside the city proper. Huge architecture. Bay contains several nice looking ships, too.

>Speltshire

Top comfiness, a quaint farmer's dream. Fields, brewery, fishery, simple peasant life. Who will you take to the Speltshire barn dance?

>Torrescura

A big spooky scary tower of darkness. Fear it.

>Picticci

Ravioli ravioli give me the Venice-oli. An urban setting where 50% of the streets are canals. Huge, impressive structures with elegant, Italian design. Viva Picticci!

>Heldensagen

A bustling, tightly-packed town of comforts, with cozy shops and quaint cafes. If those aren't your speed, you can life in the filth of the slums, or maybe try to serve in the great castle.

>Winter Palace

An exceptionally extravagant palace straight out of legends and fairy tales. Navigating the place would make the wealthiest of European royalty weep, and dwelling there is the height of fanciness. Filled with maids.

>Victoria/Wizard School

Nestled in some snowy mountains, the Wizards of Victoria practice the strange magic arts of Silea Ravni. If you can find their secluded towers, they may provide you with powerful spells, or even take you on as an apprentice!

>Laplace

Called by some the jewel of the desert, Laplace is an urban environment and port town built among the windswept sands. An excellent destination for those interested in urban adventure in a desert environment, or desert adventure in an urban environment.

>Port Levasseur

An island community of farmers and merchants, with cozy coastal roads and a harbor full of impressive ships, protected by a massive gate.

>Laurelin

An Elven town built around and upon a truly massive tree.
>>
>>53874588

>Motherbase

The home of Anonymous Sans Frontiers, a group of time- and space-displaced mercenaries, looking like something of a series of interconnected oil rigs. Fiercely militant, but not without creature comforts, also contains some underwater aspects.

>Karak Kontuth

A mountain-top Dwarven town featuring impressive architecture, geared toward economics.

>Helvetia

A peaceful mountain town of miners and merchants, ready to brush shoulders with the other powers-that-be. Some of the friendliest folk you'll meet.

>Suriil

The mysterious sky-island homes of bird people, looked up to with wonder and confusion by those land-bound. What could those avians be up to?

>Psions Temple

A mysterious cavern temple of equally mysterious Psions. Though they are thought to have great powers, they are regarded with fear.

>Ironbog

A mansion next to a swamp with an iron mine. Populated by weird lizard-things called boggies.

>Lynsk

A fast-growing city of socialists. Gives me the heebie jeebies, like Chernobyl or something.
>>
>>53863058
It is a dragon
>>
What the heck is a bogey?
>>
>>53874588
>>53874723
>Armokia
The foreboding mountain fortress home to the worshippers of the Order god Armok who seek to bring about the end of all life. Since Armok hates all life equally he welcomes all into his ranks provided they pledge their eternal loyalty to him. Featuring a strange coalition of humans, Dorfs, vampires, and boggies, the intimidating gothic facade is not lacking in unholy beauty.!
>>
>>53875627
Some dumb OC race the edgy kids made to feel unique and special. Most of them have severe autism irl. It's best to avoid them. Boggies supposedly look and act like retarded frogs and carry a pox that turns you into a boggy with no cure. Literally max autism.
>>
>>53875896
The best kind of Boggies are those who end up as fertilizer for the crops.
>>
>>53875896
>Pox
x
How the hell does that work? Do they just show up, run around being dicks and then announce that you're infected and have to join their faction?

Do they throw refluffed potions or something?
>>
>>53876003
The first one. I think they live out on an island with other edgy Order worshipers though. They're all Armok lovers.
>>
>>53876039
Well, THEY aren't getting a glorious airship portal link if they try that. Thinking of including guards and dead-man switches into the standard airship stations, just to make sure we haven't included a bunch of convenient invasion routes into our city plan, I imagine that might help.
>>
>>53875789
>>53875896
>>53875947
>>53876003
>>53876039
>Boggies
>Edgy
You guys realize they are supposed to be the server's designated autist race? They are the silliest race possible and you guys misconstrued it as edgy? Holy fuck y'all are dumb.
>>
>>53876438
Either you're Rigel with a thesaurus or you haven't talked to Rigel about the boggies, and the spawning pits, and how boggies win every single possible fight by existing. They're not just the autist race, they're Coldsteel The Hedgehog levels of wtf.
>>
>>53876003
>>53876039
This is the most stupid shit I have read and I've been on the discord since 1.5.

>>53876438
Doesn't matter what they're supposed to be, if they actually do try to force people into their factions they can go fuck themselves. If it's just another stupid joke, it's not even close to being funny.
>>
>>53876477
You daft motherfucker who else on the server says fucking y'all? They don't actually force people into factions you guys are mistaking fluff for crunch here. They are the fun race in Order to juxtapose the omnicidal dorfs, vampires, humans, etc.,
>>
>>53875789
If these guys don't have a "flood everything with lava" switch in their base I will be severely disappointed.
>>
>>53876527
I mean look I'm not saying we do but I'm also not saying we totally don't.
We take our cartoon villainy very seriously.
>>
>>53876560
For cartoon villainy some of your members sure like to threaten people with lava and destruction 24/7. You can't expect people to take everything as a joke when you're also claiming you're going to go full jihadi on them. It's like joking about school shootings but minecraft edition. Eventually someone will hear it and get real scare, and then the admins are knocking on your door while everyone's got their rifles pointing at your balls.
>>
>>53876623
>What is banter
Whew lads I guess banter is equatable to legitimate threats? We are supposed to RPing irredeemable edgelords and we never threatened lava griefing. Unless you are talking about our (possible) lava flooding button but thats more so for defense purposes.
>>
>>53876753
Speak for yourself then, because some of your members have. Also get better bants.
>>
>>53874723
hi alkababa t. vespi
>>
File: 2017-06-09_13.08.42.png (563KB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-09_13.08.42.png
563KB, 1920x1018px
https://discord.gg/7fANSfN

reminder to check out lynsk if you want private property and big ass townhouses
>>
>>53877509
Guess again Pepsi!
>>
>>53877531
I like these statue designs I've been seeing all over the place.
>>
>>53877100
>get better bants
How about you get better at taking bants? Also check 'em
>>
>>53878202
They have been checked you prole.
>>
>>53841510
>The server requires no client-side modpacks to play on
That sounds neat, but does it work well? Anyone have experience with this stuff?
>>
>>53878266
Tbqh you can get voxelmap and other stuff if you want but the server focuses on having a lot of plugins rather than mods. You should check out their pages to learn more about them.
>>
>>53878266
From a player of the server during it's beta, it works great. They don't use anything that makes excess lag. All the fun of mods and none of the modpack pain.
>>
File: 1486122886389.png (225KB, 312x443px) Image search: [Google]
1486122886389.png
225KB, 312x443px
>>53878202
congrats man
look at these
>>
>>53878266
>Anyone have experience with this stuff?
It's just plugins, basically you will get in the server and the server will handle the mods isntead of you using modified vanilla stuff, you'll need to accept the request of the server requesting you to download the custom resourcepack which is only one click.
As for experience some people in the admin team ahv been involved in several towny servers prior to this one
>>
>>53878444
Post thighs.
>>
>>53878607
>ahv
have*
>>
>>53878610
n-no
>>
>>53878666
Come on satan show us something nice!
>>
>>53879433
but thats gay anon
>>
>>53879474
Nah it's cool. Do it to keep the thread bumped.
>>
Reminder not to trust Order worshipers, all they care about is killing everything.
>>
>>53879970
Reminder Chaos cucks are the most unreliable and disgusting furries that totally deserve the culling that is coming their way.
>>
>>53880140
>imblying all Chaos are furries
>>
File: 1494943577929.jpg (35KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494943577929.jpg
35KB, 540x540px
>>53880140
>>
File: Picticci.png (2MB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
Picticci.png
2MB, 1920x1017px
>>
File: 1461600334482.jpg (80KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1461600334482.jpg
80KB, 640x425px
whose a slave to Armok here
>>
>>53882166
>Slave to Armok
You mean an enlightened individual infused with the blessings of the powerful blood god? Because if thats the case yes I am here.
>>
So is there an Atlantis style town of fish people/underwater elves/water wizards or anything of that ilk? If not I might make that in the Serene Gulf.
>>
>>53882199
No slave of Armok. Congrats on finally getting those repeating integers you lusted after.

>>53882651
There are sea elves in Laplace and an attempt at some underwater stuff, but it's not the city's focus.
>>
>>53882684
I might join but it says its the jewel of the desert? How is elven atlantis going to happen in the desert?
>>
File: arson.png (240KB, 380x500px) Image search: [Google]
arson.png
240KB, 380x500px
>>
File: whoops.webm (713KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
whoops.webm
713KB, 854x480px
it wasnt meant to be like this
>>
>>53882758
It's not very atlantis-y, there's just a couple of buildings that go underwater.
>>
>>53882903
Holy hellfire batman, it's the carpet-bombing spell!
>>
File: death pulse.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
death pulse.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>53883404
Mages are a faction of peace
>>
>>53871519
They're ponyfags.
>>
>>53882684
Laplace can and should be a burlesque spanking focused town.
>>
File: imagine.png (499KB, 756x720px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.png
499KB, 756x720px
>>53883576
>>
>>53882824
>>53885016
Who's this faggot?
>>
File: ultraboner.png (323KB, 440x647px) Image search: [Google]
ultraboner.png
323KB, 440x647px
>>53886243
wouldn't you like to know.
>>
>>53883610
N-no.

>>53886243
Clearly a skeleton.
>>
File: 1385338008568.jpg (42KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1385338008568.jpg
42KB, 380x380px
>>53887457
>>
>>53883610
I am Leskovar and I approve this message.
>>
>>53890116
>>53883610
There's two of you?!
>>
File: Cabin.jpg (109KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
Cabin.jpg
109KB, 640x634px
So I see the "no towns without lore" rule there, is that for every player and every house? Or can I just join and build a comfy log cabin out in the wilds.
>>
>>53891009
It doesn't have to be for every house and invidual player but for a town there has to be some flavor text for it on the wiki. So if your town is just one log cabin then you should make a wiki page for your comf cabin.
>>
>>53891009
>>53891420
You have to have a wiki article if you want to make a town using the Towny plugin. If you just want to have a random unclaimed hut in the wilderness, then we don't care. I suggest that you look up what the Towny plugin is if you aren't familiar; it's a very neat plugin.
>>
File: SAVED.jpg (23KB, 286x361px) Image search: [Google]
SAVED.jpg
23KB, 286x361px
>>53891654
>>53891420
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>53891009
Woodland hermits are always welcome.
>>
File: vHEK83b.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
vHEK83b.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>53874866
HE'S JUST A GIANT CHICKEN
>>
Weird question: Is there a map with a coordinate grid? For the sake of travel.
>>
>>53900460
Not yet. We will have a browser blockmap up before launch.
>>
>>53900460
desu you should probably get journeymap or voxel. That stuff helps a lot when it comes to adventuring.
>>
How many strip clubs does this server have?
>>
>>53872032
Not really involved, but can we get a blank cut of this map? for the mapmaking threads?
Thread posts: 220
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.