[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1562: Raildex Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 463
Thread images: 51

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53826674
>>
>>>53836647
Actually, letting them surpass their limits with power of LOVE would be amazing and awesome. We need more cheesy perks like that.
>>
>>53836647
>This is pretty much what I had down before I decided to make it a normal 600cp
Late to the party, but I'd respect a 1000cp harem perk that wasn't so intrusive and gave a boost to the harem instead of just a straight up plain old harem perk. We have a lot of those already, they're basically all the same, and I feel like it'd be more appropriate anyway for it to be a legitimately useful ability on top of being a harem perk. I don't know, you do what you want to do, but know that I support it.
>>
>>53836647
game skill called 'Item Upgrade' which is one of a kind in this new world. It allows him to upgrade items, i.e. +1, +2, +3 etc, improving the item stats & abilities, furthermore he is the only one able to view the item stats while others can only feel that the item got stronger.
>>
>>53836583
What harem MC does that?
>>53836480
Harem followers. Basically companions-lite: don't respawn if killed and can't be imported. Maybe limit the number of people that you can invite per jump for balance?
>>
File: Damon.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Damon.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
So what kind of webtoons are you looking forward to be made into jumps?
>>
>>53836710
>>53836728
Nah, who needs some shitty boost. Let it make it so you'd be able to add literally anyone to your harem. Most of the harem perks we have right now have some kind of restriction on top of them, so one like that would be nice.
>>
>>53836781
Anon Heart is already in the middle of working with Transcendental powers of Kubera I believe, but I am hoping for a TAL jump, too bad the current arc I have no idea what is happening.
>>
>>53836765
Yeah, I think I read the manga of it a while ago. I'll look it up again. Does it ever explain the limits to how much he can upgrade an item?
>>
>>53836802
>Anon Heart is already in the middle of working with Transcendental powers of Kubera I believe,

good to hear
>>
>>53836815
>It's a generic that's basically just taking powers from specific shows, often where they don't have much else other then that one unique thing
Great.
>>
>>53836480
>>53836815
If it's going to be the most expensive one, it needs to be the best one.

Combine a quick attraction to get the harem, that short and sweet perk from sekirei in order to get away with not having enough hours in the day, some anti-jealousy, maybe them slowly getting into each other as well. Oh, that one from BBS that makes people with skills show up more often.

That's all I can think of other than stamina, but thats not something you'd find in a harem perk.
>>
>>53836785
But that's adding nothing really unique to the equation besides effectively a generic seduction/charisma boosting effect. If you want to add someone in specific into your harem you just have to interact with them enough and eventually they'll probably fall for you, it'd be more suitable if it had an additional utility considering there are a number of Isekai(Albeit shitty ones) where the main character's shtick is that their power is dependent on collecting a harem of powerful women.
>>
So with all this inter jump balancing about a 1000cp harem perk...how the flying fuck is a 1000cp harem perk even justified here? They're not things to be made like candy, just shoved in where they don't fit. Harems are a part of isekai but they're not a 1000cp worthy part.
>>
>>53836852
>Jumps shouldn't take inspiration from the settings which they're based off of
>>
>>53836858
>(Albeit shitty ones)
One hell of an understatement.
But really, boosting companions is also generic. I'd be satisfied with becoming a "god of seduction" of sorts.Though in the end the jumpmaker should decide based on which version fits the series best.
>>
>>53836885
Inspiration isn't the same as directly taking things anon.
>>
>>53836882
You haven't really enough shitty isekai then. Which is probably a good thing. There certainly are more than enough of them with harem/seduction/charisma skills that are totally worth those 1000CP.
>>
>>53836914
You seem to have completely forgotten the value of CP then, to think it can justify a undiscounted 1000cp perk.
>>
>>53836852
>>53836898
I said I'd look at it, not that I'd add it. So far none of the perks are actually taken from a specific character except for one, and that one is based more on like 3 or 4 characters (although I'm dubious about even adding it).
>>
>>53836882
It's probably part of the 'cheat skill' collection, which is basically the super special abilities that main characters get that makes them overpowered monsters, and harems are literally that for some Isekai protags. Most of them are absolute scumbag trash because their abilities are as disgusting and evil as they are powerful.
>>
File: Mother CogDis 1.0.pdf (152KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Mother CogDis 1.0.pdf
152KB, 1x1px
>Added ending fluff
>Changed the jump's start time to be a little earlier
>Clarified the 'Giygas-ing yourself' loss condition in notes.
>Added locations
>Added free age and gender option

Jump is finished and ready for use.
>>
>>53836928
>CP has an objective value across all jumps
>>
>Raildex Edition
What was your Esper ability, Jumpers?
>>
>>53836986
Pyrokinesis.
>>
>>53836986
Haven't been there.
>>
>>53836986
The excellent precog you can get from it, not the combat type although I got that too.
>>
>>53836986
I took the index jump and didn't go Spy, so I can't take an Esper power no matter what I do.
>>
>>53836986
Clairvoyance.
>>
>>53836986
A gun. Imagine Breaker beats all esper powers. A gun beats Imagine Breaker. By the transitive property, guns are therefore the strongest esper power. What do you mean, that's not how logical expressions work?
>>
>>53836968
Cool. Out of curiosity, how long would it take to reach Giegue's level as a Lost Tail?
>>
>>53836986
Clairvoyance + Premonition Precog. The maximum level of Touma's plotarmor is completely ridiculous.
>>
>>53836986
>Going anything besides Telekinesis
In the books there was a scene where accelerator straight up got backed the fuck up be a strong TK user.

G O D
O F
M O T I O N
>>
>>53836986
I have all of the Esper powers because I cheated and used Hard Science to do the multi-skill thing.
>>
>>53836957
Mind teasing us with examples of what you have so far?
>>
I didn't write out this bullshit for nothing.

>>53835346
>Can gain no charisma boosts from perks
Different from "can't take charisma boosts" in that the I can still take perks that package a charisma boost alongside something else.

>Limited benefit from appearance boosters
The jumper will never reach a level of beauty beyond what's possible for a normal human, but still receives the side-benefits of those perks, which usually means "it heals in a way that it looks natural and not like you punched a meatgrinder in the face with your face".

>No Benefactor
The jumper was abducted by a runaway warehouse and gains perks via being softened by the void between multiverses and their warehouse reconstitute them when it lands. The warehouse is not sentient in any form. Perks and items are instead the being trying to copy what's around it.

>Furry Mode
Sufficiently generic jumps are populated by anthropomorphic animals instead of humans. For example, Sword and Sorcery or Generic Virtual World would be generic enough, but Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs or Generic Medical Drama would not. Stuff like Generic Wuxia would go either way depending on whether or not you went to a generic or specific setting.

>Theme: Rejection
Companions will not agree to come along unless they are forced into it. Worlds will seek to maintain their story, and if they lose it things will go out of control. Small changes are okay, big ones will see big bounceback.

>>53836986
Electrokinesis. I always roll electrokinesis. Every goddamn chain. I am tired of electrokinesis.
>>
File: Generic Isekai Jumpchain.pdf (469KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Generic Isekai Jumpchain.pdf
469KB, 1x1px
>>53837123
Yeah sure. This is my current WIP, nothing is final and I'm still planning out perks. Haven't gotten to items yet, and I'm probably going to revamp the races and how they're being done
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>53837074
Keeping in mind that Giegue himself isn't a complete eldritch abomination yet, probably an entire quest's worth of level grinding and training. You get a slight head start as a Lost Tail, so it's do-able, though if you're starting with nothing else you're probably not going to be able to stop Giegue before he loses his mind. King of the World gives you a power boost similar to Ness' if you overcome the Nightmare, which can greatly speed up the process and bridge the gap more than a little.

To put a number to that, Giegue starts off at level 85 (near-but-not-quite max level) in the brief playable section right after his defeat in Mother 1. So he's stupidly strong, but nowhere near as strong as he's GOING to be. And getting as strong as he's GOING to be is a bad idea since you're effectively lobotomizing yourself via PSI. It's recommended to either help the Applechasers get one of the good endings or stop him before he gets to that point.
>>
>>53837163
Jesus that first 1000cp perk is actually too strong. That is so many good effects bound up in one that it's insane.
>>
>>53836968
With all you need is a hammer, is the only thing affected by the "can hit intangible beings" unarmed attacks? Can you also grapple someone? Do perks which affect "PSI" also affect similar psionics from other jumps?
>>
>>53837163
Cool. I'll read through this and give feedback for anything I feel is good and what I feel could be added. On the list of things that should be on your radar to add though are companions.
>>
>>53837163
And it's pretty much everything I feared about a Generic Isekai jump made manifest.

At least have the decency to not make the Re Monster eating power into a perk when we have a jump for that very series on the way.
>>
>>53837082
What the hell? How? That shit shouldn't affect him at all.
>>
>>53837163
>literally a soulless powergrab
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>53837272
>At least have the decency to not make the Re Monster eating power into a perk when we have a jump for that very series on the way.
No we don't.
>>
>>53837272
When did it get claimed?
>>
>>53837281
We do. Just because it hasn't been posted in thread doesn't mean it's not on the way. It's dirty to directly take powers from specific places like that anyway.
>>
>>53837272
>we have a jump for that very series on the way.
Since when?
>>
>>53837277
>Why am I not surprised.
Because you consider everything to be a soulless powergrab, especially things that have a lot of soul and aren't particularly powergrabby.
>>
>>53837212
Good to know, thanks.

Yeah, that's probably a really good idea. Tangling with Giygas is not something I'd like to do if I have any other option...
>>
>>53837288
Link or gtfo. I didn't see any claim.
>>
>>53837288
It's a fucking generic and I can name 5 fucking stories where the characters have the same power. Power stealing from eating is not a unique ability in any sense.
>>
>>53837310
>There needs to be a claim or this generic can take stuff directly from an actual series
Seriously
>>
File: 1470169145847.jpg (72KB, 627x495px) Image search: [Google]
1470169145847.jpg
72KB, 627x495px
>>53837231
That perk applies to any and all 'brute force' attacks, so muscle-powered weapons do the job just fine, from your fists to a melee weapon or even thrown weapons. Being able to grapple an enemy you normally couldn't counts as long as you're actively trying to hurt them or in combat, though they could break free if they have the strength to do so.

By default Jumpchain rules, things like 'psionics' and 'magic' use the same pool and category, and that's the assumption I roll with when I make jumps. So yeah, it would apply to any psychic or mental-based powers you've got in general.
>>
>>53837319
You claim he can't take inspiration from the series because a jump for it is on the way. Either prove your assertion, or fuck off.
>>
File: _mlofsxNDAk1qmxllao1_400.gif (1024KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
_mlofsxNDAk1qmxllao1_400.gif
1024KB, 300x196px
>>53837212
>>53837074
> Giegue starts off at level 85 (near-but-not-quite max level)
Also, like, to put THAT in perspective, the game operates off a system similar-but-not-quite to Earthbound in that after a certain level you just start one-shotting enemies and don't even get experience for it. And that caps out around level 65. Past that, the only place to get any more experience is the very final dungeon, and you're not even expected to do it. Level 60~ish is around where you're expected to be to beat the game.
So Giegue is twenty levels higher than your level is expected to be in the endgame, at the start of the game.

So, basically, while it's totally doable, if you don't have some outside method to speed it up, you'll be grinding your ass off.
Just to note.
>>
>>53837319
>Generics aren't allowed to have anything similar to the things they're based on
Fuck off. I don't want you making a shitty re monster jump anyway, it'd just be garbage if a bitch like you is making it.
>>
>>53836986
Clairvoyance. With doubled growth rate and malleable reality. It's not as immediately useful as using it with premonition precog, for example, but it allows for much more flexibility.

After all, if you can trace back the history of a thing via postcognition, and then use other related abilities to see the surroundings and nearby world as it was at that time? Suddenly you're able to see who made it, who used it, why it was used, and what the person who used it had for lunch.
>>
>>53837274
Esper powers aren't actually conceptual bullshit in their mechanics. It just goes to show that similar enough powers can disrupt each other if they have close enough biggatons.
>>
>>53837323
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>53837082
Which scene?
>>
>>53837369
It doesn't make sense though. Telekinesis should have vectors (force + direction) that Accelerator should be able manipulate/counter.
>>
>>53837395
Sounding like an outlier to me, given the scale of stuff Accelerator has influenced before. At least if this happened at all.
>>
>>53837337
Huh. Well, that's interesting. Guess I'm going to have to do some serious level grinding, in that case. Thanks for the heads up, Konata.
>>
>>53837395
Vector manipulation isn't omnipotent. Why would you think some level 5 Esper could manipulate the vectors of literally anything forever with no limitations as if he isn't a human being supporting psychic powers?
>>
>>53836882
Dude there are isekai where guys basically add the entire fantasy world to their harem, and don't actually have any powers besides that.
>>
>>53837357
>Clairvoyance+Malleable Reality
That shit gets crazy. Like "pull a Cave Johnson/Byakuran and steal plans and ideas from your infinite parallel selves" levels of crazy.
>>
>>53837395
toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Qiong_Qi#Qiong_Qi
>>
>>53837464
Now you see why I liked Kaleidoscope that I went for it twice during the Fate jumps.
>>
>>53837470
>The machine is capable of injuring Accelerator even with Redirection, something he compares to that of Kamijou Touma.
Alright, that's fair. It just didn't seem logical that pure directed force would be able to hurt him.
>>
>>53837395
His vector manipulation is a layer on top of him, if the vector originated from within his own body he wouldn't be able to affect it.
>>
>>53837470
Like I thought, outlier that makes little sense, Not like Raildex doesnt have plotholes so it's par for the course really.
>>
>>53837395
I mean, there are other, weirder things in the than that though in Raildex, like Rensa literally being able to reproduce Imagine Breaker, even though that's ridiculous and shouldn't be possible.
>>
>>53837539
Not really. Esper powers aren't literally infinite in their scope, this isn't news.
>>
>>53837163
Looking real nice, there Tamerai. I'm already feeling hyped for the jump. Thanks for taking it up.
>>
>>53837277
Because you are dumb.
Ha, much wit. So clever.

>>53837335
He can't prove it because he's a mouthing off shitposter.
>>
>>53837163
I'm gonna take Accidental Summon's Cheat Ability. Then I'm gonna go Sentient Item. And I'm gonna be a dildo.
>>
>>53836986
Got the IB, went to boxing classes after
>>
>>53837163
To be honest, I feel like you might be better off separating the Cheat Skills into their own section.

I don't know what you're going to do with the races, but I feel like it'd be better if they were folded into the basic 4 origins. Maybe you could replace or merge the MMO Player origin with a World Traveler, or something like that? Or just add a World Traveler origin, since there's no Drop In.

I just feel like MMO Player is too distinct and specific an origin for a Generic when your other three are Accidental Summon, Chosen Hero, and Reborn. It'd make more sense if you had an effective Drop In World Traveler origin or something like that, then something as specific as MMO Player.
>>
>>53837163
Oh my! My dream of being a sentient Vending Machine are soon to come true! Time to spread hot cocoa, candy and luxury items to people everywhere for a low, low cost!

Also something something blood money joke.
>>
>>53837881
Panties?
>>
>>53837900
Reincarnated as a Pair of Panties wasn't a very good LN. I kid you not, its a thing. Just like Reincarnated as a Vending Machine and Reincarnated as a Sword. Both are amusing and recommended. Panties is not.
>>
File: underwear.jpg (105KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
underwear.jpg
105KB, 1024x768px
>>53837931
>>
File: 1204_quixote_04.jpg (95KB, 1212x820px) Image search: [Google]
1204_quixote_04.jpg
95KB, 1212x820px
>>53837931
You're lying. You have to be lying. Nobody would write that!
>>
>>53837931
>Reincarnated as a Pair of Panties is a thing
I want to say there's no way that could be true, but this is Japan we're talking about here.
>>
>>53837881
I think sometimes I should finish reading Vending machine, but honestly the plot is kind of awkward, but the translation isn't even as far as I managed to get.
>>53837931
Sword is great, currently my favorite, though the current arc is kind of odd, but Fran's self declared rival is kind of fun for a tsundere.
>>
>>53837694
Nah, those suggestions don't make sense. Especially something like World Traveler, which has pretty much nothing to do with isekai.
>>
File: JLU_Kids-Stuff.jpg (173KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
JLU_Kids-Stuff.jpg
173KB, 852x478px
How effective would your Companions be as a team if they were brought back to the state they were in when you first met them and had to work together without your help?
>>
>>53837992
>>53838000
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/panties-reincarnation-im-a-pair-of-panties-so-what/

Have fun. Its...odd.

>>53838021
Well I don't think Vending Machine is done? I think its on going still though it could be done and its the translation thats on going. Honestly I've started to lose interest in it cause I'm not sure where its going at this point.

And yeah, Sword is fun. Haven't read the latest chapters. Last I read, they met a skeleton picking herbs or something.
>>
>>53838083
As well as any Pokemon team would have before meeting their Trainer.
>>
>>53838033
>Especially something like World Traveler, which has pretty much nothing to do with isekai.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Do you even know what Isekai is?
World Travelers have way more to do with Isekai then MMOs.
>>
File: Mr World.jpg (246KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mr World.jpg
246KB, 1024x1280px
>>53836986
Clairvoyance + Maleable Reality + Premonition Precog.

Too strong. Not only the precog is powerful to ridiculous levels, but it also comes with post-cognition. Which fit's perfectly with my I KNOW LOTS OF THINGS theme.
>>
>>53838083
Fairly well, though Bass would be a real pain to deal with.
>>
>>53838119
I assume you mean some guy traveling from world to world, as in multiple worlds. This doesn't fit. The other interpretation, traveling from one world to another, is already covered by the other three origins. I mean, I guess it could cover those MCs who just randomly appear in another world one day, but idk how many isekai there are about that
>>
>>53838163
It's a common generic archetype in Isekai though. What, would you prefer I call them 'foreigners'?
>>
>>53837931
I thought the Vending Machine thing was a joke. Just... what?

>>53837694
MMO Player is based on one of the most common themes I've seen besides what Reborn is supposed to be. I'm not sure what I'll do with races, but I'll at least simplify them from what I've got. In regards to drop in, well, they are ALL drop in. MMO currently is the only one that doesn't make sense as a Drop In fluff wise, which is what I plan on changing.
>>
>>53838095
Vending Machine Web Novel is complete, I don't know about the Light Novel, but I lost interest in the story well before I finished reading the WN.

As for Sword, I'm up to date with the WN in japanese, and I'm talking about the current arc of the japanese release being odd, the one that's being translated right now is actually pretty solid. It updates once every 2-3 days, with the author apologizing whenever he switches to updating every three days, so I don't think the translation is going to catch up unless we get a madman to do the translations.
>>
>>53837016
Good taste, especially with Malleable Reality. So many fun ways to use the power to control energy and convert yourself to energy.
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1346#post-36147877
Because it's not like this series operates on its own unique metaphysics which mean that you're only visiting emulations of these works and not the "True" setting. It's not like people care about things in a jump besides just which powers you can acquire and how far you can wank them. Like, you know, actually visiting the setting and making it a part of their chain?

Friendly reminder to never treat SBers with even a modicum of respect.
>>
>>53838208
Guess I just never read those.

>>53838218
That doesn't really make sense. Your origin-self would have had a life before he got to the other world. Maybe let people choose whether or not they want to have memories from before their transmigration?
>>
>>53838240
Got it. Treat you with no respect.
>>
>>53838218
Nope, its actually a thing. A man who REALLY loves vending machines dies and reincarnates in a fantasy world with dungeons as a Vending Machine.

He has stats but all they really do is stuff like let him make food faster. He can also shape-shift into the various vending machines he encountered in real life and stock himself with anything he found in those machines. So condoms, dirty magazines and candy for everyone!

The above is only SORT of a joke. He does indeed become an Adult Vending Machine at one point to sell condoms to hookers.

>>53838235
Ah, gotcha. Yeah, that seems to be common. A lot of translations I read tend to be of things that are already complete. Makes sense to me. I'd hate to get like 100 chapters into translating something and the story gets dropped or something.
>>
>>53838251
There is no origin self, you're being pulled from one jump directly into another due to specific circumstances, which is what the origins represent. MMO fluffwise doesn't fit this, so I'm changing it. I can let there be memories I guess, but they won't be useful in any way.
>>
>>53838285
Merely browsing SB is not enough to make one an SBer. Making an account is what's important.
>>
>>53838240
Do you think these specific SBers come and see what some of us type about them?
>>
>>53838218
Vending machine is actually pretty fun, and the story isn't bad, I just lost interest, but on the upside, great vending machine trivia, and interesting fights. Of course how a vending machine would fight has to be interesting.
>>
>>53838240
Are you so bored? Please fuck off. No one here cares about SB but you. Why don't you go there and bitch at them for being idiots rather than bothering us with this garbage?
>>
>>53838343
>Arbitrary defintion
>Secretly a SBer in denial.
>Refuses to accept they they have a problem
>Needs to go to rehab
>>
>>53838333
>you're being pulled from one jump directly into another due to specific circumstances
Why though? At least for Reborn I'd like to actually have had a life before that. It wouldn't make sense to be reborn if I haven't actually died.
>>
>>53838218
I feel like my issue with MMO player would be smaller if it were named something less apparently unrelated/out of theme from the rest of the origins. All the others are related in some way to why or how they got to the new world, either through transmigration, summoning, or reincarnation. MMO Player just doesn't seem to fit within a more broad transmigration origin.
>>
>>53838343
Dude, I already said I wasn't going to give you any respect. What more do you want from me?
>>
>>53838393
I feel like this really is a non-issue, but you could offer suggestions if you don't like it.
>>
>>53838393
>MMO Player just doesn't seem to fit within a more broad transmigration origin.
*MMO Player just doesn't seem to fit on it's own and could easily be a part of a more broad transmigration origin
>>
>>53838361
Hear hear. It's not like it's news that SBers are doing stuff we don't approve of. Hell, that's why there aren't here!

>>53838401
He wants anti-respect. Negative respect. Dark respect?
>>
>>53838401
A hug. I'm lonely. That's why I care about SB so much. Please, love me. Pat me on the head and call me diligent for bringing their mistakes to your attention, senpai!
>>
>>53838416
I did; I suggested he fold the existent MMO player origin into a more broad Foreigner/World Traveler origin that would also function as the Drop in background.
>>
>>53838448
No. No headpats for you.
Bad anon!
>>
>>53836968
> You about an hour before Giegue strikes down a Mook named Alinivar,
Is this missing some words?
>a powerful but mysterious member of Giegue’s
race who seeks oppose him
seeks TO oppose him?
>and meet all sorts of interesting and strange people in Solar System
in THE Solar System?
>Alternatively, spend 100 to decide where to begin freely
50 CP
>won't start there, because no one wants to be stuck in Uranus
Hardy Har har har.
Har
>>
>>53838452
>if it were named something less apparently unrelated/out of theme from the rest of the origins
I focused on that. On a relatively unrelated topic, what would be some isekai relating to World Traveler/Foreigner?
>>
>>53838379
Because not every isekai MC dies before going to another world. They just wake up in a different body, depending on the story of course. And like I said, memories will be optional.

>>53838393
I'm not basing the theme on transmigration so much as the various settings I've read. MMO isekai settings tend to have their MCs just literally wake up as their character, at least from what I've seen
>>
>>53838487
Me type good. I'll correct those for the upload version.

>50 CP for Location

No, it's meant to be 100. Otherwise you have nothing to spend the 50 on.
>>
>>53838393
>>53838418
I feel somewhat the same honestly. Like I can only think of maybe two settings where someone from an MMO gets pulled into a fantasy world, Overlord and The New Gate.

However the whole HUD, Status Page, Skill Menu deal is a very widely used trope as it were.
I don't recall the name of the LN but in it the characters call the Gods out on making everything like a video-game yet the Gods argue they've been using the system far longer then video-games have been around. That a numerical value applied to a visual representation was simply the easiest way to show positive feedback for growth in people.

It was a really refreshing take on the whole idea.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to quantifiably increase your "Charisma" besides Gamer's Mind+Body?
>>
>>53838379
You had a life before, though. You probably had hundreds of lives before. Do you want Jump-chan to shoot you in the head before she sends you there or something?
>>
>>53838521
>Like I can only think of maybe two settings where someone from an MMO gets pulled into a fantasy world, Overlord and The New Gate.
There's lots of korean ones. No clue if they count as isekai though if they're not japanese.
>>
>>53838526
Jumps based on DnD and other RPGs that use Charisma as a state?
>>
>>53838537
That would be a neat Jumpchan. One that hunts you across worlds, and every jump ends with you getting shot through the head.
>>
>>53838526
Social experience and learning what mannerisms and behaviors people respond best to.
>>
>>53838503
>MMO isekai settings tend to have their MCs just literally wake up as their character, at least from what I've seen
That same kind of thing applies to a broader scope than MMOs though. There's a bunch of 'woke up as an otome game villainess' stories, a couple where it's a straight up transmigration from one world to another without the framework of a video game, and it could all just be roped into one origin in my opinion because they're for the most part similar anyway on a thematic and practical level, but to exclude some of them for not fitting into the archetype of being straight out of a video game is just dumb in my opinion.
>>
>>53838579
Imagine the gun she'll pull off for the Spark.
>>
>>53838526
Learning how to speak and emote effectively, how to read body language, respond to non-verbal cues, how to leave a good first impression, how to increase your presence, leverage your attractiveness, speak to best effect for any given audience.
>>
>>53838627
It can only really end with the Gurren Lagaan endjump, with her firing every universe you've been to at you.
>>
>>53838556
Would you mind sharing a couple of them? I'm always open to more stories to read.

Also, wasn't trying to imply there wasn't more then two, just that I only knew of two. If it is in fact more widely used then I'm aware then I've simply haven't been looking hard enough.

Most of the stories tends to fall under one of the other origins proposed. Reborn into a new world, Summoned to a new world, or somehow being the Chosen One.

I'll see if I can't find it on my list of stories but the Chosen One had an interesting take on it recently. Found it on NovelUpdates, a girl is summoned to another world as a Chosen One and she asks to go home, they ignore her, she gets upset and doesn't work with them, and a lot of them are upset she isn't bowing to their every whim or falling head over heels for their Sun God since its such an honor. Her argument being that she had a perfectly good life going on, she's basically been summoned to a crappy world far behind hers in ease of life, and that they had basically kidnapped her against her will.

Again, another refreshing take on the subject.
>>
>>53838651
And more important that all of that, being really hot and able to fuck real good.
>>
>>53838511
>Otherwise you have nothing to spend the 50 on.
You also need 50 cp options. Thanks for reminding me!

Why the the Apple a sentient slice of an apple?
A sentient whole apple, sure. A sentient apple you have a part of. That just makes me queasy thinking about what happened to the rest of it to get that way.
>>
>>53838379
Most of those MC don't come from any exceptional world and usually don't have any interesting life. Your own memories are more than fitting for the role of reincarnation, considering the nature of Jumpchain and specially if taken as a first jump.
>>
>>53838691
Agreed, a whole apple would be a whole lot cooler.

And didn't we have a Jump or two that let you import an item as a Companion? I'd totally take the Apple of being a Bro with me on adventures.
>>
>>53838521
Besides Overlord and New Gate, I've also read
Isekai Maou to Shoukan
Death March
And one more whose name eludes me (essentially Overlord Ainz if he was a good guy paladin)

>>53838620
I can't make an origin based on waking up in a different world. That's just what isekai is, there isn't a theme beyond that.
>>
>>53838733
The Maou one looks neat. I'll have to give that one a read.

And I've read Death March. That one skipped my mind since I usually don't think of Cellphone games as MMOs, you know? I tend to think more .Hack, SAO, and Overlord stuff, you know?

I really should go reread that since its been awhile. The manga has been pretty good but they skip over sooo much.
>>
>>53838733
>Overlord Ainz if he was a good guy paladin
That Skelly Paladin series? Is it any good?
>>
>>53838733
>That's just what isekai is, there isn't a theme beyond that.
That's what a Drop In is though, which is why I'm making it a point to ask you to have a Drop In origin. Even if you say that they're all Drop In, all of them come with strings attached, where an origin in which you just appear as you are would be an actual Drop In origin. The whole point is that it makes more sense than just saying MMO Player which is effectively the same thing but more arbitrarily narrow in its definition.
>>
>>53838563
Eh, that'll do. Though I'd prefer something that allows growth by itself rather than tied to "levels" that require increasingly arbitrary amounts of "experience".

>>53838651
>>53838609
Hah. Hilarious. No, really. But that's not really "quantifiably". You can't just sit down and say, "I objectively have 20 Charisma"; and you quickly reach diminishing returns, because those are more skills than "stats".
>>
>>53837475
>went for it twice during the Fate jumps
Does that give you some sort of advantages over taking it only once?
>>
>>53838733
Gacha player option? I read an isekai where the cheat was that the Gacha game the MC was playing at the time became real. Giving items, powers, and battle waifus on lucky rolls.
>>
>>53838733
>>53838773
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/skeleton-knight-in-another-world/

Also derped on that one. Its mentioned like once at the beginning and I don't recall it ever being brought up again. Its a nice little story but its pacing is kind of tedious. Not on any of my Top or Must Read lists but still amusing none the less.
>>
Is MarvelAnon around?
>>
>>53838803
Link?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
Howdy /JC! How are things going on down here?

K-ON Jump 121:
CP: 1000
That’s In the Past Now [Free]
The Beast Within [-100]
The Heart [-200]
We’re Friends Now, Nothing Changes That [-300]
Gear:
Giita [Free]

Import [-400]

So I made this place even better with my technology firms and such. Other than that it was actually one hell of a relaxation decade after spending my times around Sampson and Adon. Those guys were great spotters but they’re the kind of personalities that you can only take so much of in one sitting.

>>53836968
Rereading. Build on the way.

>>53836986
I ... >>53837103 well that too, but I started out as a Dual Skill User (Teleporter & Electromaster)

>>53837163
Reading after I finish CogniDis.
>>
>>53838770
I completely forgot about it being a phone game, actually. I've only read the manga so far (same can be said for many of these, actually)

>>53838773
I've only read the manga so far, so I guess it would be more accurate to say I know about it. The manga is alright.

>>53838788
I guess I'll try, but there's not really enough of a difference in my eyes. I mean, I can't really offer them anything different from what will be offered by the other origins

>>53838803
Might add an item/perk or something, but I haven't read it yet. Got a link/ remember what it's called?
>>
>>53838836
>http://www.novelupdates.com/series/using-gacha-to-increase-my-companions-and-to-create-the-strongest-girls-army-corps/
Above is an example of the Gacha type Isekai but it is kind of shit and there aren't many chapters, I have read a better one once but I can't remember the name or where I was reading it. It was a Japanese name.

The premise of that type of story is Isekai where the cheat is in MC's cellphone. Roll for gacha with money or "magic stones" aquered from killing monsters. Mostly it gives low level weapons or survival gear, the occasional magic weapon or instant learn magic/ability, and very rarely a battle waifu or much more powerful Weapon/Ability.
>>
>>53838926
>I mean, I can't really offer them anything different from what will be offered by the other origins
That's fine. The point is that the origin as it is right now is oddly specific and arbitrarily exclusionary. If they're effectively the same enough that there wouldn't be much difference between them, why aren't they all one origin? Why would you deliberately exclude things which aren't MMO characters from the origin? Sorry if I'm coming off as anal about it, but it's mostly a language issue. The choice of wording bothers me.
>>
>>53838733
>Death March
I need to catch back up on that one.
It's not like most game power LN's.
>Protaginist is a level 300+ Demigod protaginist where max human level is 99.
>It's a slice of life thing
>With Demon Whale Sashami.
>>
>>53838526
Use Real Eater on Fight smarter AND harder from GL:tAS.
>>
>>53838793
>Hah. Hilarious. No, really. But that's not really "quantifiably". You can't just sit down and say, "I objectively have 20 Charisma"; and you quickly reach diminishing returns, because those are more skills than "stats".
Oh, then you just want a stat sheet perk. Sorry, I assumed you already had one for some reason. There's one in Lone Wolf that's pretty good. So get that, and then just train in social skills like we discussed.
>>
>>53838982
I've actually thought about having no origins at all and just having a tiered perk system with a one discount on each, with background and setting stuff left up to the jumper. It'd actually let me be a bit more free form with options, to be honest
>>
>>53838833
Why do you bother asking that? If he is, you might as well ask your question immediately. If he isn't, he'll see this much later and be unable to answer because you didn't ask anything yet.

Just ask whatever your question is immediately.
>>
>>53838926
>Got a link/ remember what it's called?
It isn't really a specific story but a subgenre of Isekai, well that is the best way I have to describe it since stories with what I'm talking about are almost always Isekai stories.

Example story and explanation of the usual mechanic see>>53838960

I will try to find a better example of it if you are interested in doing something with that type of thing, but it will take a while Gacha was just added as a tag to the site I for light novels and the only ones that use it are new and not very good.
>>
File: 1497419620178.gif (482KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
1497419620178.gif
482KB, 500x363px
>find non-Japanese isekai story
>dont like isekai stories but gave it a try
>despite having much of the same problems I liked it and becomes my guilty pleasure
>stopped updating on 2015, author is nowhere to be seen
Why do all the things I like end up unfinished?
>>
>>53839027
Why don't you save what you have but try out the alternative format to see how it looks? If you like it and think it works better when you have it set up in front of you, then you can make a more informed decision of whether or not to stick with it.
>>
>>53839062
Because you didn't show the author how much you cared. Trust me, I'm an aspiring author who's abandoned 3 live writing projects because they weren't popular enough and I lost motivation.
>>
>>53838960
>>53839052
Japanese authors are insane sometimes, I swear. Always got weird stories for the oddest things.

>>53839068
I think I'll do that.

>>53839090
I've felt much the same. I've been abandoned quite a few stories myself, and I've been tempted to drop my live project for about a month now.
>>
Hey MarvelAnon, regarding the automation upgrades for the Honorverse jump are they on par with the upgrades in Path of the Fury? If not, could additional upgrades be made available in jump to get it to that level?

>>53839041
Fair point, I guess.
>>
>>53839139
Any chance of being a hot spring?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/02/06-1/media-factory-publishes-light-novel-about-a-boy-reincarnated-as-a-hot-spring
>>
File: tumblr_oc0og8ww4b1uaylcyo1_500.gif (596KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oc0og8ww4b1uaylcyo1_500.gif
596KB, 500x275px
>>53839244
I just... but...

Maybe
>>
File: 1494638696221.jpg (102KB, 495x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494638696221.jpg
102KB, 495x459px
>>53839090
That's the thing that makes me wonder why did he stop, as the story was "famous" among the other stories on the forum and he didn't seem to hate doing it. Since that was the only thing, I liked I stopped visiting the forum when I lost hope of it returning.
>>
>>53838083
>Raven, Marceline, and Lapis
>As they were then I first met them.
>Working together.

Man, whatever world they need to be saving is fuuuuuuucked. Royally so. You couldn't pick three people less likely to get along.

>What about the Four Amigos?
They were eggs when I first met them. They're not going to be much help.
>>
>>53839244
>>53839296
That is nothing
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-a-vending-machine/
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/panties-reincarnation-im-a-pair-of-panties-so-what/
>>
>>53839296
I would also like the option to be pantsu like what >>53839354 says
>>
>>53839354
As a hot spring though you are everywhere they put into the water, the panties only cover one area.
>>
>>53839354
>I’ll show it, my “Panties Evolution”! Hyahha-! Peerless Panties! I’m a pair of panties so I’m not ashamed!
>Because Isekai.
Damn it Japan stop this bullshit.
>>
>>53839419
>Damn it Tamerai stop this bullshit.
FTFY
>>
>>53839244
>>53839296
I support this.

I wanna be a shitty rundown diner, the kind you'd see Guy Fieri eating raw sewage at.
>>
>>53838733
Speaking of skeletons, I remember reading a Chinese WN one about a asshole Lich trying to take over the world.

It was fun.
>>
>>53839527
I do not know of that one link? The only other skeleton I remember is one who stole candy from kids and tried to live a peaceful life.
>>
You know, I've just been reminded of a jump I was making about a specific Isekai setting. Looking back, it's... very similar in some ways.

I'll also allow the weird be an item options. You'll have to pay, though. You'll all pay.
>>
>>53839552
I forgot I didn't want to upload it yet. Oh well, I guess
>>
>>53839552
>very similar in some ways.
Well, it's not like there's a lot of variety in the isekai genre.
>>
File: Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg (72KB, 921x682px) Image search: [Google]
Overjoyed banchô-Anon.jpg
72KB, 921x682px
>>53839552
hell yes! Are you finishing this ? because I love that story!
>>
>>53839552
I'm just skimming over it, but I noticed that none of the 800CP perks seem really worth their price.
>>
>>53837163 i can't help but chuckle at the fact that i think i have read every LN being referenced in this. looking forward to the complete jump!
>>
>>53839607
That is fair

>>53839644
I'll finish it at some point. I've decided to wait a month or two to see where the story goes.

>>53839666
Can you explain why you feel that way? Each one is cut and above what the 600cp perks can do, although it might just be how I'm explaining it
>>
>>53839552
Add the jumps name to the actual text inside, nit just the file name.
800 CP priced stuff is bad, m'kay.
>>
>>53839552
Personally I'm not sure what sort of item I want to be. Though I am leaning towards just being a sword, or a whipsword. Oh though if you end up adding more perks discounted to the races, I have to suggest for the Item race in Generic Isekai to have a perk for teaching other people things. Because both Sword and Vending Machine have a lot to do with teaching people things. In Vending Machine the mc spends a lot of his time trying to communicate with other people to teach them how to use the stuff he sells, or teach them other things, and Sword's basic plot is that he's raising/training a twelve year old catgirl. Also if you include such a perk, I suggest naming it Shishou, or Sword Shishou, because in Sword the catgirl named him Shishou.
>>
>>53839740
think you can throw in an item or a perk to keep Access to the Gacha after the jump , and maybe a dungeon import option?
>>
File: I Am Here!.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I Am Here!.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>53836986
The one that gives fucking laser beams. I forget the name.
>>
>>53839787
I plan on allowing full access to the dungeon post jump, considering that they'll be a companion. Yes to the import

>>53839755
Bad as in shouldn't have 800cp, or bad as in not worth it?
>>
>>53839801
Meltdowner. And they're particle beams, technically.
>>
>>53839850
Fair enough.
>>
>>53839740
I don't even know what use I could get out of Language Translation, and the "Super Luck" doesn't feel all that super. Maybe increase its potency? The Adventurer stuff is actually pretty good, as does the Noble one, but they don't really "feel" like 800CP perks. I'd expect 800CP perks to be something really special. Same for the Slave ones.
>>
>>53839666
The universal translation one looks like it's worth it, since you can apparently do shit like create entirely new spells by just rephrasing verbal components.
>>
>>53839918
I thought it might be language translation and super luck. In the context of jumpchain they aren't super great, but in the context of the jump those two are literally the most broken powers, which I've failed to explain do to not giving context. I'll look over the slave perks and see what I can do.
>>
>>53839740
I like Slave to the Mind and Slave to Guilt, but I feel other people won't be giving them too much mind due to the interpersonal nature of them. Magic Items and Other Wonders could do with some elaboration on how many you can see yourself getting (stores can vary in terms of how much stock they actually have). I think Raise Your Shield and Raise Your Sword are worth it. The Language Gift seems pretty... ???, unless there's a lot of languages with power behind them in the setting that you'd be able to use, while Super Luck feels crippled, with how many gotchas and "but it's not actually that good" it has.
>>
>>53838858

I ended up having a few questions about the Haruhi jump.

1. Is Bringing the Brigade a group companion option, or just multiple companions for a single purchage

2. What happens if you buy Bringing the Brigade and take the "Kyon?" drawback?

3. Any idea how the A Little Sister of My Own companion works if your an alien or slider?

4. With enough practice could you use the mental sliding of Mallory Crossover to exist in multiple timelines simultaniously? Sort of like how Yasumi Watahashi and I think Yuki were both aware of the events in both timelines when the timeline split.

5. Also speaking of the timeline being split and fused back together. How would that affect the whole death ends the chain rule? Like do you have to ensure you survive in both timelines, or do you just have to survive in one, or is it some weird thing where one 'copy' fails and gets sent home while the other doesn't.
>>
>>53839970
If I had to guess, it's because of the gacha function of dungeons and the magic being language-based?
>>
so I'm trying to get some work done on destroy all monsters,What's a good way to say that a certain origin does not have access to a certain section?
>>
>>53840039
By not making it. We don't want your grubby little hands on a good franchise like Godzilla.
>>
>>53840039
Well... by saying said Origin does not have access to that section? Likely at the end of the Origin's text.
>>
>>53839989
>>53840015
The primary magic in the world is language based, which the MC uses to essentially innovate literally everything from making magic swords (technically just golems that vibrate to cut quickly) to possibly being able to summon actual people (unseen, but he was close and the spell is supposed to be impossible). How about I boost the luck potency post jump or have it be less effective on the dungeon gacha?
>>
>>53840048
too fucking late. The claim is mine, besides, it's a Gauntlet for one movie there is plenty of room for all the Godzilla jumps you want so your argument is Invalid
>>
>>53840039
X cannot purchase from Y
>>
>>53840001
>3. Any idea how the A Little Sister of My Own companion works if your an alien or slider?

Probably a back-up unit like whathernamewas blue-haired girl?
>>
>>53840069
>>53840096

fair enough, Does this look all right? Pre-proofreading that is.

>>Kaiju -400
here's a twist of you take this origin Godzilla never finds the Kilaaks underground base and you are here for an additional month but You and Godzilla must defeat not only the Kilaakians,but all the other Kaiju to At least the point of unconsciousness to free earth,the reward is an extra 700 CP and you keep your Kaiju form as a alternate form. You do not have access to the Army customization section.
>>
>>53840076
Guess you could just make a clause that it won't affect gacha if it would be that gamebreaking. But yeah, it could really need a boost.
>>
>>53840081
The solution is quite simple. We don't respect your claims like we don't respect SB's. Because let's admit it, you are the worst jumpmaker around here.
>>
>>53840106
I really hope you have a proofreader.
>>
>>53840106
Can you at least get, like, a partner or a proofreader or something? So it's actually readable?
>>
>>53840125
all right I'll just keep making it, and if someone finishes a destroy all monsters Gauntlet that gets excepted by the Thread before then it'll be that Destroy all monsters gauntlet. but I can almost guarantee you that's not going to happen.

>>53840129
>>53840140
I'll think of something.
>>
>>53839824
>Bad as in shouldn't have 800cp, or bad as in not worth it?
Both mostly talking about how the idea of 800 CP stuff as a price bracket is a bad idea. Ever since Cenanon came and included them on all his stuff just because. We just don't need the price creep. Do a 50, 100, 200, 400, 600 price tiers with the 50's being the free one if you must. But don't add a 800 CP tier.

Unrelated to that, your 800's are kind of Meh. the Gods Gift: Language Translation I would put as a 100 CP - 400 CP power.
Super Luck, not that super to me.

It's like you decided each background would have two each of 100, 200, 400, 600, and 800 CP abilities, and and the perks got priced at 800 because you thought that were marginally better then the others. Pricing the perks on a bell curve. Not that you made a setting thing into a perk and thought to yourself "I want to offer this, but it is just to awesome to be a 600 CP perk."

Fitting perks on a relative curve is ok if you must, but having 800 CP as a standard bracket is not.
>>
File: Haruhism 004.jpg (61KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 004.jpg
61KB, 640x512px
>>53840001
1. Group companion.
2. You'll get a fully functional Brigade for your Jump instead of cardboard cutouts who harm Haruhi's sanity but will still likely be bad for her because their actions will remind her of the failure she is.
3. A backup interface and a sister following after you, respectively.
4. That's sort of what's happening in Parallel Bleed already.
5. Both.
>>
File: behemoth.png (48KB, 933x391px) Image search: [Google]
behemoth.png
48KB, 933x391px
>>53840153
Oh right, I found this image and thought of you, bancho.
>>
>>53840186
yeah pretty much nailed me except for the surrender to My savage nature thing
>>
How do I go fast?
>>
>>53840236
Teleport.
>>
>>53840236
If you just want pure speed, combine Friction Modulation from Worm with the instant acceleration perk from Mario RPG for infinite speed.
>>
>>53840236
By Stopping time and drawing on peoples' faces.
>>
>>53840236
Lord of the speed from Kamen Rider Heisei: Kabuto
>>
>>53840236
>that one Kamen Rider Clock Up is from
>any Sonic jump
>Arrowverse

All I can think of right now.
>>
>>53838526
Go the Arcanum root.
Have charisma and beauty be separate stats
>>
>>53840170
Alright, I understand. I disagree about not having 800cp, but I understand your point. The reason Language Translation and Super Luck are priced the way they are is because of what they accomplish in setting, which is a lot. Like, game breaking levels, which I haven't explained properly yet. If you haven't seen it, I go a bit into it here >>53840076, but I'll also explain that the luck is what allowed the MCs to get several powerful creatures by chance when getting a bucket or a sponge would be overwhelmingly common
>>
>>53840256
When would you ever need to go that fast?
>>
File: Majin_Dark_Schneider.jpg (103KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Majin_Dark_Schneider.jpg
103KB, 480x480px
>>53840186
Yeah, that's clearly the Jumper.
>>
>>53840299
now when you say companion will they take a companion slot?
>>
>>53840309
When fighting the several dozens of beings across the jumps who can actually go that fast? That's almost as stupid as asking, "Why would you ever need to be able to bust planets?"
>>
>>53840327
Yes, their physical manifestation will while their actual dungeon part can either be imported into new worlds or attached to the warehouse. You'll also be able to import previous companions as your dungeon
>>
>>53840352
okay, that last part I love
>>
>>53840173
>2. You'll get a fully functional Brigade for your Jump instead of cardboard cutouts who harm Haruhi's sanity but will still likely be bad for her because their actions will remind her of the failure she is.
So, are you still missing Kyon then? Since he's included in the Brigade purchase...
>>
>>53840378
You are 'Kyon?'
>>
>>53839456
>hi, I'm Guy Fieri and tonight I'll be cooking up a storm right here right now in Jumper! Or as I like to call him, FLAVORTOWN!
>>
>>53840320
That reminds me what happened to Bastard jump?
>>
>>53839456
Congratz on your new public restrooms for customers to relieve themselves all over your walls/floors.
>>
Jumpers, give me a short list of your favorite jumps from the perspective of both IRL!You and Jumper!You and why.
>>
>>53840097

That's actually kind of hilarious in my opinion.

>>53840173

>2. You'll get a fully functional Brigade for your Jump instead of cardboard cutouts who harm Haruhi's sanity but will still likely be bad for her because their actions will remind her of the failure she is.

How does it affect stuff like you replacing Kyon? Like are their two Kyons, or does the Brigade just have one less member?

Does "Kyon?" Haruhi still take up her own slot, or does she end up added to the group companion, or does it result in their being two Haruhis?

>3. A backup interface and a sister following after you, respectively

I'm imaging the backup interface thing going like this.

>Little Sister - "I want to help spy on the humans."
>Alien - "You haven't learned enough to maintain a connection to an interface."
>Little Sister - "But I want to help."
>Alien - "You don't even know how to do basic data manipulation yet."
>"Little Sister - "Please please please."
>Alien - "Then theirs the amount of restrictions your interface would need to get around that issue...
>"Little Sister - "Please please please."
>Alien - "Fine."

Also does this mean that Sliders have a history in this setting (but not timeline) if they take that companion or does said sister just pop up out of nowhere?

>4. That's sort of what's happening in Parallel Bleed already.

Could you act in multiple realities at once instead of just experiencing them?
>>
>>53840487
Fallout - like the series, like the aesthetics, favorite jump overall

Dragon Ball Endjump - "end" of the game, looks good, great setting

Archer - like the setting, enjoy the design

Skyrim & Elder Scrolls - more of the above

Favorite of my own jumps is Generic Video Game Developer.
>>
>>53840299
>I disagree about not having 800cp, but I understand your point.
Look at the cost just in your background perks, with discounts.
100 + 100 + 200 + 200 + 300 + 300 + 400 + 400. That is 2,000 CP in perks alone. Patently impossible, without considering a any of your backgrounds items, a group import option I always take, or any non background general perks.

And ideally a backgrounds perks are not just some grab bag, but build on each other, where taking all of a backgrounds perks make you an archetypal example of that background, with all needed Class Features. Like that 600 CP Dungeon Vanguard, that sounds like a standard thing in the setting that gods use to entice heroes to tackle dungeons. It's something a jumper needs to spend CP to have.

In the beginning doing a full backgrounds perks was free + 150 + 300 = 450 CP, less than half.
Then the perks went to free + 100 + 200 + 300 = 600. An increase, but still doable. Adding in 800 CP perks and item tiers is not feasable on the standardized 1,000 CP budget.

The example pricing I mentioned for your perks would go Free + Free + 50 + 50 + 100 + 100 + 200 + 200 + 300 + 300 = 1,300 CP Much better, but in reality, even this is too much. Frankly, you are putting to many perks in one background.
>>
File: 1496999734186.png (761KB, 960x1358px) Image search: [Google]
1496999734186.png
761KB, 960x1358px
>>53840487
Teen Titans
>Man, I love this show!
>I'm having complicated feelings about my half-sister.

Fallout
>That's gonna suck, but at least there's power armor.
>Everything tastes like my mouth is bleeding.

Gravity Falls
>Kinda creepy, but Mable and Dipper seem like they'd be fun to adventure with.
>My lungs are full of cotton candy and Fun Dip!!!

Strike Witches
>I could totally save this world with the right technology.
>RampantLesbianism.webm

Adventure Time
>This is going to literally be the best.
>This is literally the best.
>>
File: Haruhism 009.jpg (27KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 009.jpg
27KB, 450x300px
>>53840515
You are 'Kyon?' Wank as you wish.
Maybe you helped her find her Kyon or you actually became Kyon. Could go either way depending on the Jumper.
She takes the place of the Haruhi you'd usually get.

>Going like this...
Yep I'd let her too.

>Also does this mean that Sliders have a history in this setting (but not timeline) if they take that companion or does said sister just pop up out of nowhere?
Fanwank but mostly it's a drop-in you decide how connected you are to the worlds with Slider. Maybe she's your Little Sister here.

>Could you act in multiple realities at once instead of just experiencing them?
With training yeah. Lots of multitasking needed but yeah with enough Parallel Bleed you could viably control two or three parallel timeline versions of yourself.
>>
>>53840299
Super Luck really isn't that good, though. Turning a 1/1,000,000 chance into 1/1,000 may be 1,000x probability, but that still means it's almost certainly not going to pay off when you need it to. It's more of a parlor trick or a money-making scheme.
>>
>>53840474
That's my fetish, though.
>>
>>53840474
Must you ruin this for me?
>>
>>53840726
Yes, just so you can understand what would have happened if you did go through with it, I am saving you from yourself.

>>53840704
Good for you then, make sure to have a laundromat aswell in the back.
>>
>>53840609
Like I said, I disagree. I don't think it's necessary to be able to purchase all of an origins perks. In regards to the archetypes, each one represents two or more characters, as there is a lot of doubling up in this setting. Dungeon Vanguard is priced that high because the power someone gets from taking out a dungeon is, quite frankly, total bullshit. If anything, that needs to be a 600cp undiscounted, in my opinion

>>53840686
That's for stuff out of the context of the setting. In context it is, by and far, one of the most broken things we've seen short of the dungeons themselves, especially when you'll be getting said dungeon for free. I'll also add that I am boosting its effects outside of dungeon related matters.
>>
File: Sabers.jpg (859KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sabers.jpg
859KB, 800x800px
Normal Saber or Nero Saber which would fit best as a companion?
>>
File: Nero.jpg (297KB, 1100x1375px) Image search: [Google]
Nero.jpg
297KB, 1100x1375px
>>53840854
Nero, for sure
>>
>>53840794
>especially when you'll be getting said dungeon for free
I'd think it would be quite useless if there weren't any dungeons. I mean, you could make some money by gambling, but that's it.
Anyway, you really should put a few paragraphs in the why exactly those perks are so good.
>>
>>53840854
Have to go with Nero, gotta love how she hams it up.
>>
File: 1497216228919.jpg (211KB, 608x989px) Image search: [Google]
1497216228919.jpg
211KB, 608x989px
>>53840854
Neither
>>
>>53840762
When you put it that way... thanks man.

I guess I'll just try to become a women's clothing store instead. Or maybe an art gallery?
>>
>>53840686
>Super Luck really isn't that good, though
Well, it's good in a 'long term, your life is going to be pretty comfy' It just that that is more like a 400 CP power than a capstone.

When people think of super luck they think Jinx from Teen Titans or Gladstone Gander from Scrooge McDuck.

Luck that can save your ass somehow if a sniper ever literally has you in his sights.
>>
>>53840896
I've said it before, but yes I'll add explanations and I'll be boosting the luck
>>
>>53840928
If you had an ounce of class you'd become a book store, and use your books to distribute powers and knowledge to those that honor you.
>>
>>53840979
yeah but I don't
>>
>>53840794
>Dungeon Vanguard is priced that high because the power someone gets from taking out a dungeon is, quite frankly, total bullshit.
Couple problems with this. One, if this is a standard thing Summoned Heroes have, then the Summoned hero should cost more and get the perk free. Two, what good does it do in all the jumps after this one where dungeons with magic cores are not a thing?

Does anyone who destroys a dungeon core get a power up? If so this should not cost at all, because it is something you can just do in the setting, like learning magic in D&D and Skyrim, or drinking a Cauldron vial in worm.
>>
>>53840923
Truly the superior choice.
>>
>>53840854
Nero is a blast to be around and is FUN as hell to go adventuring with. Get her. You will not regret it.
>>
>>53840662

You are 'Kyon?' Wank as you wish.
Maybe you helped her find her Kyon or you actually became Kyon. Could go either way depending on the Jumper.
She takes the place of the Haruhi you'd usually get.

I just thought of something else concerning the Bringing the Brigade companion option and the 'Kyon?' drawback.

Do to the nature of some of the Brigade members buying them implies that some echoes of the original timeline might still exist in some form. So if you methods for restoring lost things, enough power/ability, and can get the
Brigade members to help would attempting to repair the damage to reality have any chance of working?

>Yep I'd let her too.

I'm guessing that in her case 'It's Called Moe' and 'Perfectly Normal' are really really basic data manipulation.

Oh also another question about Bringing the Brigade.

Does the Mikuru Asahina in the SOS Brigade get separated from her future self, or does the future self count as part of the companion option?
>>
>>53841029
>what good does it do in all the jumps after this one where dungeons with magic cores are not a thing?
And this is why I regret accidentally posting this wip, because I haven't figured that out yet.

And no, only summoned heroes typically have this power. Fluff wise I was going to say that you angered God or whatever and so didn't get the power, but I could just say it's free and charge 300cp for the origin.
>>
File: 1490061143381.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490061143381.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
I've just lost the last week reading Release That Witch after someone in thread recommended it. Does anyone have any other recommendations of decent web novels like this? It's been hard to stumble across decent things so the only other stuff I've read is overlord and kumo desu ga.
>>
File: Mikuru Asahina.gif (1MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
Mikuru Asahina.gif
1MB, 500x250px
>>53841147
>Do to the nature of some of the Brigade members buying them implies that some echoes of the original timeline might still exist in some form. So if you methods for restoring lost things, enough power/ability, and can get the Brigade members to help would attempting to repair the damage to reality have any chance of working?
That or the fact that Jumpchan fiat is truly potent stuff... most likely the latter.

>I'm guessing that in her case 'It's Called Moe' and 'Perfectly Normal' are really really basic data manipulation.
Maybe.

>Does the Mikuru Asahina in the SOS Brigade get separated from her future self, or does the future self count as part of the companion option?
Mikuru Asahina is a part of the SOS-Dan!
>>
>>53841073
Her wiki makes her sound annoying as shit.
>>
>>53841148
>I regret accidentally posting this wip, because I haven't figured that out yet.
Don't have regrets, this allows you go get ideas from the thread. Some options are a Dungeon Doorway in the warehouse, or the ability to enter a dungeon in places that could be dungeons, like you could enter a manhole in New York in a later jump to enter a sewer themed dungeon with mutant alligators (and ninja turtles) or one of the Aztec step pyramids to enter a different dungeon. How often does dungeon delving for the summoned hero? Yearly, monthly, weekly? you could make a new dungeon about that often.
>>
>>53841200

>That or the fact that Jumpchan fiat is truly potent stuff... most likely the latter.

True. Anyway how bad of an idea would it be to try to do that when you have time away from Haruhi?

>Mikuru Asahina is a part of the SOS-Dan!

So is that a yes for the older her being included or a no?
>>
>>53841289
I like the enter a dungeon where one could exist idea. One of the heroes can enter and conquer as many dungeons as his speed allows, the other hero is a dungeon master and sleeps all the time.
>>
>>53841200
>part of the SOS-Dan!
You need to say what perk equivalents the SOS and other canon members would have if you take them. Like do they have versions of all of their backgrounds perks and items? What about general perks?

Have you thought about making (Not So) Great Will a booster for the various capstones?

Does it literally give you amnesia about it's full abilities, or you just can't use them while jumping (or does it need a Spark, cannot remember)?

Is the alien background missing some items?
>>
>>53841191
>tfw somebody likes your recs
I assume you're already aware of A Practical Guide to Evil and Worm? Neither of which are Self-Inserts, but both are popular. Even if, looking back, Worm had some issues.
>>
>>53841349
>the other hero is a dungeon master
Do you become a dungeon master by conquering the dungeon but not destroying the core like in Death March?
>>
File: Haruhism 007.jpg (31KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 007.jpg
31KB, 480x320px
>>53841315
>Anyway how bad of an idea would it be to try to do that when you have time away from Haruhi?
All things that take you from Haruhi are hard, she makes it that way and hates that she does so. She doesn't wanna seem clingy, it's just these powers she has aren't totally under her control,
don't leave her behind for too long.

>Mikuru Asahina is a part of the SOS-Dan!
>Wut?
This!

>>53841369
You mean put it back to how it was before I restructured the entire companions section at the Threads advice?

>(Not So) Great Will
Check the Notes.

>Is the alien background missing some items?
Nope.
>>
>>53838537
But we don't have an Edge of Tomorrow jump.
>>
>>53841407
No. I don't remember the full explanation, but he was summoned by the dungeon core herself and that was what made him the dungeon master. Or maybe it was because she accidentally agreed to listen or something, I need to go back to the early chapters to make sure. I'll add the explanation to the jump when I can.
>>
I remember one of the Game Power / Another World stories had a the standard inventory, and one of the neat things about it was you could put things in dirty/damaged and they came out good as new.

Anyone know what story that could have been, and how Jumper might do that?
>>
>>53841418
>Nope.
Wait, why do Aliens have less items than everyone else?

I mean, I get that for Future Persons, since they get the TPDD, but Aliens are just screwed in terms of items?
>>
>>53841374
The first one is new to me, will look into it.
>>
>>53841492
Aliens aren't really materialistic so they don't have many things to base anything on.

Oh wait the library of esoteric books isn't there in the one on Uploads, never-mind. Yeah it's lacking one Item. They really don't have very many material goods, which is why their stuff is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>53841418
>You mean put it back to how it was before I restructured the entire companions section at the Threads advice?
Apparently, because I only know the broad strokes of what they can do, and would rather not have to read a series of LN's to make a jump.

>Nope.
But the item section is really uneven. The time traveler has a reason with that time traveling watch skewing stuff, but the alien just has less than the Slider or ESPer, but noting to make up the difference.

>Check the Notes.
I did.
>No matter what other powers you already possess or will come to acquire, it is all but impossible for you to manipulate the existence of the phenomena caused by your (Not That) Great Will.
I understand this. I am asking if this
>But afterwards as with the (Not That) Great Will, you will be ignorant of it, along with your new abilities.
Is fluff, or if having the knowledge you possess the (Not So) Great Will perk removed from your consciousness is mandatory. What if someone tell you about it.
I was asking about the ignorance of your abilities, not the power level of the perk.
>>
>>53841447
>But we don't have an Edge of Tomorrow jump.
I volunteer Myrmidon't to make the jump!
>>
>>53836968
nice!
>>
>>53841623
Oh wow that's an older pdf then for sure! Here take this one whilst I retype the part that got deleted during my formatting.
>>
>>53841537
You could also give them the everything-compatible OS which Yuki got the computer club.

Maybe even an Humanoid Interface body for data lifeforms or AI to use.

Or something like a data organism's dimension.

Or the erogo from Haruhi-chan.

There's no real reason to leave the item section lopsided like this.
>>
File: melting anime girl.jpg (74KB, 360x810px) Image search: [Google]
melting anime girl.jpg
74KB, 360x810px
>>53841215
You have your own (bad) opinions, I have my (good) opinions.
>>
>>53841537
>Aliens aren't really materialistic so they don't have many things to base anything on.
Tell be about the apartment building.
They are actual apartments, right? Now I'm imagining the robot apartment building in Futurama, where all the apartments are empty one room cubes, because robots don't need stuff like kitchens and bathrooms, or private space.
>>
>>53841677
That's the exact same pdf, as far as I can see.
>>
>>53841418

>All things that take you from Haruhi are hard, she makes it that way and hates that she does so. She doesn't wanna seem clingy, it's just these powers she has aren't totally under her control,
don't leave her behind for too long.

So does that mean that the time where you would logically not be interacting with Haruhi doesn't exist? Like for example does she not sleep, and instead has a time skip?

>This!

Okay let me rephrase that. Do you end up with what are effectively two Mikurus, or is the younger's personal timeline separated from that of the older version that's her superior in the time travel hierarchy?

>>53841537

I can think of a few potential ideas for alien items.

1. A library card that works at any library.

2. A copy of the Day of Sagittarius 3 game.

3. A copy of the homing mode baseball bat Yuki made.

4. A private computer network/server that they can connect to other computer systems, and let them work when they shouldn't.

5. A variant of the organization where they have the assistance of minor data entities that can't affect the world directly (a.k.a. can't manipulate its data or from an interface), but that can help gather information and give advice.
>>
File: Yuki is a cutie.gif (922KB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
Yuki is a cutie.gif
922KB, 272x272px
>>53841683
Ah good ideas thanks.

>>53841713
They're spartan but they're livable.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-18Xe3F3I38

>>53841716
>How this functions narratively is up to the Jumper/Companion.
Then what is your question on (Not So) Great Will?

>>53841733
First spoiler.... Maybe

Thanks for the feedback!
>>
>>53841692
Jesus what the hell is that? It's horrifying.
>>
>>53841787
Someone melting a $15 figure, with for some reason an ice tray.
>>
File: rat.jpg (29KB, 540x420px) Image search: [Google]
rat.jpg
29KB, 540x420px
>>53841692
>I can still hear her screams of pain. The sound of sizzling as her plastic slowly boiled down into colorful sludge. The smell... the horrid burning smell. Every night she haunts my dreams.

>This is what happens when the Big Ones don't need their creations anymore. That was the first time I ever saw a toy die. Normally they can't. Not like us pets. We get old and die all on our own, but them? They have to hurt a lot more before they can go, and nobody knows what happens after they're gone.
>>
>>53841776
>How this functions narratively is up to the Jumper/Companion.
Look, sometimes I just don't notice stuff. Like that sentence at the end apparently. Don't judge me.
If anything this is YOUR fault for not providing hookers and blow halfway through the paragraph to keep my interest perked all the way thorough to the end.
>>
File: Haruhi Suzumiya stare.png (589KB, 1361x705px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhi Suzumiya stare.png
589KB, 1361x705px
>>53841887
Ah I see.
>>
>>53841623
>Apparently, because I only know the broad strokes of what they can do, and would rather not have to read a series of LN's to make a jump.
Basically, Kyon has the Diverse Deadpan Snarker. Haruhi has (Not That) Great Will, Almighty Leader, and probably Rolled Good Life Stats.

And the others just have the their origin's accompanying 100, 200, and 400cp perks.

Asahina also basically has It's Called Moe (though that may just be Kyon embellishing, since he's not the most reliable narrator), while Koizumi also has Smirking Bastard and Genius with Tinfoil.

At least, that's what I think, having read/watched a bit of the source.
>>
>>53841733
>5. A variant of the organization where they have the assistance of minor data entities that can't affect the world directly (a.k.a. can't manipulate its data or from an interface), but that can help gather information and give advice
I like that one.
>>
>>53841883
What is that meal? I recognize the dinner roll, and some kind of (vegetable) soup. The entree looks like meatloaf with a scoop of potatoes, a saucer (of gravy) but I have no idea what the two green items are, or what that desert is exactly.
>>
>>53842077
Salsbury steak, noodle salad,a snack cake.standars cafeteria food.
>>
>>53841967
Yeah that sounds like what I had before the revamp.

Okay!

Added Alien Items section. Lost Knives gained Anything OS, DITCS, and A Library Full of ‘Different’ Books.
>>
>>53841464
World customize creator?
>>
>>53842146
>Data Integration Thought Collection System
It can't observe things on its own?

Apart from that, I quite like the new items. Very nice.
>>
>>53842195
It should be able to, in a limited way, but it's point of reference is you.
>>
>>53842195

>It can't observe things on its own?

Data entities in the Haruhiverse have ways of gathering information and observing things without having an interface.

Although they don't actually explain how they do that, but it's a thing data entities can do.
>>
>>53842077
It looks like some kind of noodle dish with something that looks like tiramisu and the dark green stuff looks like spinach and pesto and some weird white stuff. The light green stuff looks like guacamole.
>>
>>53842225
Alright then. I feel like you might want to adjust the wording of it then, but that may just be me being stupid.

>>53842254
I know the canon ones can. This one just kinda reads like it can only use "the accumulated data you have", unlike the DITE and others.

Especially with it being an 'upgrade' to your mind implying it's limited to you.

>>53842146
Anyway, uh, I'm having trouble imagine what'd happen if I take The Melancholy of Haruhi-chan Suzumiya with "Kyon?"

A cute facade over mental trauma?
>>
>>53836986
Meltdowner.

>>53841640
I already tried to make one. It was garbage tier.
>>
>>53842146
>Added Alien Items section.
Much better!
A question about mental sliding.
What happens to your body in the 'Real World' (the one located in the dimension the plot happens in)
Is it safe by fiat, or can it be killed? Does it have the personality of whoever you did a mental slide into, run on autopilot, or have no pilot at all?
Curious because you mentioned doing a mental slide in combat, and I was wondering how exactly that would help you.
Is trying to mentally slide back and awakening in the morgue unharmed (your body was shot, killed, and autopsied after you left, but didn't count since it did not happen to you) a possibility, or becoming unable to mentally slide back because that body died after you left?

Does time pass at the same speed in all alternate dimensions, or is there some variance?

Can you can memories of the 'you' in a world when you slide into them? Or do you have to fake it if your experiences are sufficiently different?
How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
>>
>>53842225
>It should be able to, in a limited way, but it's point of reference is you.
Ah, I thought they were like Worms Shards that had their own sensing abilities, but needed to effect the world through their host.

For 600 CP you should be able to have them to tails and surveillance for you and report their findings.
>>
>>53842339
Fixing Phrasing Added Notes!

As for that other thing... yes.

>>53842444
Abandoning the higher likelihood of death to drop into another timeline. It (The other yous) can die, you can't mentally slide to a dead you. There is some variance. Memories are there. Parallel Bleed can help along with the Freebie.

Lots.

>>53842471
Sort of.
>>
What was keeping Kariya from killing Zouken anyway?
>>
In Bleach can I wank it so I have a Zanpakutou spirit and a Quincy spirit? If I am part of both races I mean.
>>
>>53842525
Zouken has his daughter hostage

Also without the worms, the man is a powerless muggle. With the worms, he's worse than powerless-he's Zouken's puppet
>>
>>53842525
The fact that Zouken was a century old lich, with all the power that implies, and Kariya never learned magic.

Even after getting Berserker he would have no way of being sure that he destroyed all of Zouken's familiars, and by that point he was already full of worms himself anyways, and probably assumed that Zouke would have a killswitch on him.
>>
>>53842594
No.
>>
>>53842524
>It (The other yous) can die, you can't mentally slide to a dead you.
So, mentally sliding in dangerous situations is a possibility, but such a 'death avoiding dodge' carries with it the risk of you leaving a dead body behind there, having to physically slide back, and then either make your dead dimensional clone disappear or be declared dead.

Well, that's a thing. And really, who HASN'T set some other worldly version of themselves up for death to avoid a messy breakup or two?
>>
>>53842594
A quincy spirit is a mini-Yhwach, so... sure? but it's kinda a trap, because he can revoke it at any time?
>>
>>53842678
That's why you kill the bastard before he wakes up.
>>
>>53842749
He wakes up before the jump begins.
>>
>>53842678
I know here's at least one perk for that.
>>
>>53842908
He is weakened and blind at the time the jump starts, though. Still powerful, but less of a threat.
>>
>>53842908
To be honest, as long as you find him before he launches his attack, he won't be at his full hax powerlevels, and you can probably beat him.

>>53842916
Drain No, I should imagine?
>>
>>53842908
Oh, has that changed? There used to be time available. I want to say a year, though I heard two the other day.(Read, heard, whatever.)
>>
>>53842678
>>53842916
>>53842973
The Power is Jumper's is what you're looking for, I think. It makes it so that any power you're given immediately becomes yours, so it can't be taken from you. So, for example, if you gained powers from serving a god, and then backstabbed said god and left their service, they couldn't take their power back from you because it is your power now. It's from the new Marvel Magic jump.
>>
File: A Super Mario Thing.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Super Mario Thing.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
So I want to ask, is there anything left for me to change for A Super Mario Thing? I think I'm about done, but I'd feel awful if I missed something important. If you're still confused about the setting of the jump or have more issues with the content of the jump, please let me know. Otherwise, I'll plan to upload the final version to the drive tomorrow morning.
>>
>>53842973
Maybe? I don't know, I know there's one specifically to protect you from being empowered by someone else and then having them take it back.
>>
>>53843047
You start the jump around the beginning of the series
He started to wake up like 6-10 years before that.
>>
>>53843047
Theres some prohpechy with a bunch of nines, but I don't remember where it is.

Anyways, he wakes up the day Ichigo's mom dies. Which is way to early for you do to anything about. Not sure if that ten year drawback is enough.
>>
>>53843074
Ichigo is 15 at start and she dies when he is 9 so it should be enough.
>>
>>53843066
800 CP pricing, just don't do it man.
The highest levl stuff ins't 800 CP stuff, just the 5th perk.
Use a 50, 100, 200, 400, 600 scheme if you must with the 50 CP perks Free. Or two 100 CP perks, and then 200, 400, 600 as usual.
>>
>>53843398
Are you the same guy who complained about 800s in Tamerai's stuff?

I don't think there's any need to knock all the price tiers down that way here.
>>
>>53843398
My concern was that a few of the capstones are pretty potent, so I thought that making them 800 CP would balance things out.
>>
>>53837230
No, it's not really. It a Shonen protagonist perk paired with a holy focus.
>>
>>53843398
800 CP can work if you only have one per set, but 2 x 800 and 2 x 600 is just too damn much.
>>
>>53843496
Total immunity to all attacks which even draw from dark or evil sources is insanely OP. Adding it to a Worm-tier growth perk is ludicrous.
>>
>>53843496
Shounen protagonist are not invincible to all evil, unless you believe their fans.
>>
>>53843593
>is insanely OP

No it's not
>>
>>53843593
>Adding it to a Worm-tier growth perk is ludicrous.
>Worm-tier
That doesn't help your case, especially when these settings tend to be way above Worm on average.
>>
>>53837163
Would Fenrir, the Giant Wolf affect my alt-forms too? While I would like being able to grow big I do not like the idea I would grow too big and not fit in a house, unless I can control my size or something.
>>
>>53843450
>My concern was that a few of the capstones are pretty potent
not really. 5 sided invulnerability that renders you completely immobile and unable to make attacks with a month long timeout would be dealt with pretty easily in real life for example. Explosions do damage to stuff like that real good, because unharmable platforms are not a thing that exist in real life.
>>
>>53843629
There are no other perks out there that make you, personally, completely invincible to all attacks that share a moral alignment. Hell, there's nothing in isekai that does that.
>>
>>53843629
It really is.

>>53843640
I mean Worm's perk power level, which is quite high for the setting. Plus, it's still a massive combo power, which rolls all that in to 10x boost to holy magic. That's three perks, two of which could be capstones and one of which no-sells most of our supernatural settings.
>>
>>53843671
Negative Energy Field, from Dragon Ball AF.
>>
>>53843703
>one of which no-sells most of our supernatural settings.

So now it's inter-jump balance.
>>
>>53843593
>Total immunity to all attacks which even draw from dark or evil sources is insanely OP
No. Immune to some elemental attribute like earth, fire, water, or air is a rather bland thing. this is just another attribute. And for most of those stuff, it is not just immunity, but absorption. Fire Elementals are not just usually immune to fire, it heals them.
>>
>>53843593
> you are all by immune to the power evil, reducing all damage taken from those with evil in their hearts
It's only damage reduction for attacks from evil beings.

>all attacks bred from evil or dark energies are useless against you, finding no place upon your person that can be harmed by their power
This might be the "total immunity" you were talking about, which is basically just immunity to dark/unholy magics and such. Not that far from the usual, honestly.

>>53843671
This one doesn't. It makes you completely immune to attacks of a certain type, and heavily resistant to attacks from enemies of a certain alignment.
>>
>>53843718
Coincidentally, also a jump made by Tamerai. Also a jump forcing in massive, over-bloated power levels.

Hmmm. Seeing a pattern here.
>>
>>53837163
>Fenrir, the Giant Wolf
So can you control this growth? It would be kinda inconvenient for my small altforms to get HUEG too, or for my sentient weapon form to get to large to be used...

>Blood of My Enemies
Interesting new vampire ability... would it enhance item forms from other jumps? Like, a Kamui from Kill la Kill or a weapon form gotten in Soul Eater?

>Ability Sharing
You can share less than the maximum, if you'd like, right?
>>
>>53843718
>do note, however, that if they are powerful enough your foes can brute force past your field and affect you
>>
>>53843723
>>53843729
>bred from evil or dark energies
So it's not just dark immunity - if they even gain a sliver of power from darkness or evil, then the power no longer works on you.
>>
>>53843561
Um, are you saying that mine are okay, then? Seeing as I think I only have one per set, if by that you mean only one for each perk branch and none priced so high for the items.
>>
>WaveyRider's tech
>Ant-Man's tech
>Put it all in a ship that looks like a school bus
>>
>>53843703
>which is quite high for the setting
It's really not. It just makes you supremely skilled, and only reaches its true potential when exposed to learnable abilities from other jumps.
>>
>>53843729
>This one doesn't. It makes you completely immune to attacks of a certain type, and heavily resistant to attacks from enemies of a certain alignment.

Not helping your case here.
>>
In all honesty, this probably sucks.

On the other hand, more progress in the last 24 hours than in the last four months.
>>
>>53843561
>800 CP can work if you only have one per set
Even one 800 CP perk is to much, because it eats all the CP before you backgrounds items or companion imports even come up. and the more 800 CP stuff you have in a jump, the more likely they will just be inflated 400 - 600 CP perks. The number of 800 CP perks I can think of off the top of my head that are actually worthy of being 800 CP perks.
Tamaranean from Teen Titans.
Martian from Young justice.

I've never seen a "Lets give each origin a 800 CP perk/item" where those 800 CP offers didn't suck for the price.
>>
>>53843800
You uh

You missed linking a thing.
>>
>>53843800
>In all honesty, this probably sucks.

What, what sucks?
>>
>>53843777
>WaveyRider

Who's that? I was thinking transformium, for that cute bus face it sometimes has
>>
File: Xenoblade Chronicles X.pdf (230KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade Chronicles X.pdf
230KB, 1x1px
>>53843800
MOTHERFUCKER.

>>53843811
>>53843812
>Headbanging against wall.
>>
>>53843761
>a sliver of power
Would you say a baby with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome was "bred" from alcohol? No, that's ludicrous.

At most, it would negate the portion empowered by evil and reduce everything else.
>>
File: Bravo.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>53843800
>>53843828
Nice job.
>>
>>53843825
Thanks for this.
>>
>>53843825
Ohey. Giving this a read.
>>
>>53843801
Oh, and Scarab from Young Justice.
stuff that is 800 CP should not be some random perk, but High Concept stuff you center a jump build around.

Which the Super Mario 800 CP perks, are not. They are just so-so perks at an inflated price.
>>
>>53843828
>>53843842
Shit, that second link was meant for this >>53843825 post. Sorry, other anon.
>>
>>53843789
God fucking dammit, are you that faggot that thinks that no immunities should exist, ever? If not, then be more specific than vague implications that somehow there's something wrong with that.
>>
>>53843850
I have to ask how is Scarab worth 800?
>>
>>53843820
It's from the Arrowverse update. Time ship.
>>
>>53843820
>Who's that?
Time Travelling Air/Space Ship from Legends of Tomorrow. An option in the Arrowverse Jump.
>>
>>53843671
Just let it go, anon. It was suggested to the jump maker on multiple occasions that he'd be better off making a jump of an existing Isekai property to allow for greater balance and less OC bullshit, but he was sold on making a generic. The jump isn't ever going to be anything more than a power buffet with just enough genre crap to let it fly.

Let it go and save us the shitstorm.
>>
>>53843871
>Implicit Order Annihilator
>Potential Theological Implications
It has ALL THE WEAPON SYSTEMS.
>>
>>53843729
"All but immune" is pretty different qualifier from "greatly reduced" though, since it still sounds like the thing isn't a meaningful threat regardless of it's unmodified danger.

>>53843862
I don't know who you're talking about, but fine: Total, genuine invincibility is not something I remember from any isekai I've ever read, and as such it seems inappropriate for the perk. As OP as the protags get, there are still meaningful conflicts with individuals that could be described as evil.

Personally I would suggest removing that part, and rewriting the dark energy immunity perk to be like that negative energy field perk someone else read since that's more in line with the sort of things I remember protags getting up to; I'm fine with the holy empowerment and training stuff, that seems dead on
>>
>>53843871
>I have to ask how is Scarab worth 800?
It is basically an Item that is a powerset.
It's what makes the Blue Beetle a superhero.
Also, something something nanomachines, and the ones in the setting are heavily DRM'd and trapped, and the CP one is jailbroken.
And rouges (skilled humans) can choose to discount any one item, including that.
>>
Well, I can reduce the perk capstones to 600, if that makes things better. I just thought that since the current capstones were already pretty powerful, and with the ones below them already worth 600 CP. For instance, the current 600 CP perk for Koopa is portal opening, while its 800 CP capstone is a form of time travel. If the consensus disagrees with my view, though, I can adjust things accordingly.
>>
>>53843897
Eh, either he does take my critique, it turns out I'm wrong and there is in fact an isekai about a guy who literally can't be hurt by evil in any way shape or form, the last argument we have before we drop off is somewhat jumpchain related or we end up talking about something else.

Seems a win-win either way.

>>53843899
Okay now I'm curious too, you didn't really answer the question with those capital letters
>>
>>53843995
I say keep them as they are, they do seem somewhat better than the 600s as is
>>
Hey OAA, do you have a WIP for WoW right now?
>>
>>53843899
>Potential Theological Implications
That's from the comic. Young Justice occurs in a lower power continuity, Earth 16.
That said, the Scarabs are the Reach's answer to dealing with Green Lanterns, so one should let you give a YJ Green Lantern a run for their money, at least.
>>
>>53844049
Fuck off and be patient.
>>
File: Two Trash Cans Cuddling.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Two Trash Cans Cuddling.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Would you like to visit the Tea Party? Y/N

Y: https://pastebin.com/RXQQVd0d

Part 2 of 3.
>>
>>53843995
>the current 600 CP perk for Koopa is portal opening
It specifically doesn't do that though? It just makes already existing portals safer, which is kinda underwhelming in my opinion.

The 800 does let you open portals if you also have the 600 and a large powersource. Which is kinda of really damn expensive.

In general, those two seem really, really situational.
>>
>>53844005
Good point. In that case, I think I'll keep them as they are now.

In any case, I appreciate the feedback. Please let me know if there's something else that might need to be considered for the jump.

On another note, though, the issue with 800 CP perks makes me wonder about something else. You see, I've been steadily working to improve my jump for Peter Pan, and I might post the revised version here for feedback once I'm done with ASMT. Thing is, I also used 800 CP capstones there, and I'm less sure whether they're worth that price. Should I cut them down to 600 CP?
>>
What is the current ruling on Charmed's Power Mimic?

I recal 3 immunities cap, but how many powers at a time?

Also, for the purposes of Power Mimic, what counts? the definition is kinda lame

-Power must be magic- fair enough, its a setting power, not a perk
-Cannot be a spell from an actual system- Of course, its power mimic. For /powers/
-Cannot be anything genetic based/requires physical basis- And there goes most anime...
-cannot be anything that requires an external source- So no cytorrak or devil fruits?

What can we copy ayway?

Does it grow and develop or is it penalized like stolen powers?
>>
>>53844098
You have a point there. In that case, maybe I should make the capstones 600 CP after all.
>>
>>53844101
All have been answered, go read the last few threads.

Besides, all those limits seem to make sense and limit it to just the sort of abilities seen in charmed.
>>
>>53844049
You realize you can stop pretending to care, right? We all know he's never releasing it.
>>
>>53843073
>>53843074
so you're saying I should say screw the rules I have money(timetravel).
>>
>>53843995
Please keep the total cost for taking your background perks to something under 700 CP.
800 CP perks tend to mess up the 1,000 CP budget, and usually aren't worth it.
>>
>>53844049
You'll just have to be happy with the last WIP he gave us until he shows up again.
>>
>>53844049
Why do you still want it? We don't accept jump replacements.
>>
>>53844096
I thought you said the Umineko arc was over?
>>
>>53844096
Decade's harem shall expand. Goooood.
>>
File: 1485835951133.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1485835951133.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>53844236
I'm a compulsive liar! Real talk: I ended up changing my mind after becoming really unsatisfied with how it ended, and I was wasting a villain.

This post is both foreshadowing and actually explaining why the fuck Bern was shadowing the chain in the first place.
>>
>>53844236
We're still wanking Umineko. Everybody who goes there is going to wind up doing it.
>>
>>53844201
I might have misplaced it.
>>
>>53844287
I believe this is the most current version.
>>
>>53844174
Okay, I'm going to cut back all the prices so that the capstones are now at the 600 CP tier. Thanks for the advice.

>>53843066
Going back to the jump as a whole, is there anything else important that I missed in my previous edits?
>>
>>53843066
Here's a build for your consideration.

Drop In (Free)
LP'er (Free)
Enter the Matrix (100)
Level Complete (200)
Similar Powers (300)
Time Out! (300)

Items
Soundtrack (Free)
Library (200)

Drawbacks
Bored Now (-100)

I went with drop-in and ignored the 800cp because I'm not entirely sure about most of the rest of the capstones.

They might be quite strong, but seem incredibly narrow-focused.
Similar Powers and Time Out! seem like the choices with the broadest application to my jumper.
Of the others, Second Chance, Item Babysitter, World Hacking, One Touch seem good and broad.

Forget About It is a little bit redundant to any jumper with decent regen.
Castle Wrecker only works once per world/area and only on 'the main' castle. I would personally loosen this and make it apply to any sufficiently large structure you take over.
Breaking Free is pretty good, but the primary source of being imprisoned/brainwashed/memory loss for a Jumper is likely to be drawbacks, which will override it, so not really worth 800cp.
Long Journey and Screen Play seem very specialized.
Enemy Swap doesn't seem nearly as good.
Portal Jumper seems more like a 400cp since it doesn't let you make them, so you're entirely dependent on finding them.
>>
>>53844373
>Going back to the jump as a whole, is there anything else important that I missed in my previous edits?
Well, you have images in the jump, so you could add a header picture on the 1st page, and change the background from white to a different color. That should get it placed in the Imaged folder.
>>
File: Deucalion.jpg (110KB, 577x325px) Image search: [Google]
Deucalion.jpg
110KB, 577x325px
Does it ever say exactly how big the Deucalion is in Aldnoah Zero?
>>
>>53842524
What does the inscription on the Rusty Blade mean? I'm plugging it into google translate, but I'm just getting stuff about rectangles.
>>
>>53844434
I'll see what I can do. Maybe I can find an appropriate picture for the title; unfortunately, the original game's title screen is already covered in the Grocery Store location option.

I'll also see about background, though I'm not quite sure what to do for that; ever since my background for Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch caused too much problems, for people, I'm a little wary of doing that, since I've never had much of a fashion sense for colors.

>>53844420
Well, I'm going to cut down all the perks so that the capstones are 600 CP level, so that will hopefully cut down on the pricing issues you have on ones like Portal Jumper and Forgot About It.

I'll see what I can do for Castle Wrecker. Any suggestions on how I could make Long Journey and Screen Play work better?
>>
File: sos-dan line-up.jpg (34KB, 798x254px) Image search: [Google]
sos-dan line-up.jpg
34KB, 798x254px
>>53844472
Tadamichi 直方 can mean straightaway/honest/frank/fix/repair | person/alternative/direction and Kyousuke 恭典 can mean respect/reverent | law/rule/ceremony/code. Think how Kyon has affected Haruhi.
>>
>>53844559
Well I guess I can see the appeal in them, but I don't see them as desirable for my jumper.
>>
>>53844049
It's for the best that he hasn't posted again. Making a charisma perk cost 1600 because it also converts your charisma into health is asinine.
>>
>>53844854
You realize that was all just your hyperbole and random jumping-to-conclusions right.

You realize you were just being a cock, right.
>>
>>53844854
You do know that he never said that it was 1600CP, right? That it was just a joke that you took way too seriously? That the jump is coming whether you want it or not?
>>
File: 1376816945554.jpg (40KB, 267x280px) Image search: [Google]
1376816945554.jpg
40KB, 267x280px
>>53837046
>>53837055
>>53837078
>>53837357
>>53838143
>Rolling the worst power
Poor guys.
>>
>>53844784
So how can I improve them?
>>
>>53845016
>he says despite seeing people make it awesome.

>Skinner_saying_"Pathetic".jpeg
>>
>>53845058
I'm not seeing that, though.
>>
>>53845064
Blind, too.

Sad.
>>
>>53845016
I just picked it instead of rolling.
>>
>>53845078
We should get him one of those seeing eye dogs that have special barks for awesome shit. Though, we can't know for certain if his job or disability can cover the cost of food.
>>
I really hate Isekai.
>>
File: 1336087700615.jpg (29KB, 500x404px) Image search: [Google]
1336087700615.jpg
29KB, 500x404px
Reminder that there's an isekai where the protagonist reincarnates as Yamcha.
>>
>>53845200
Does he still get Yamcha'ed or does that role go to someone else?
>>
>>53845200
Poor bastard.
>>
>>53845229
I believe the plot of that one is, "dammit I need to work hard to avoid being Yamcha'ed!"

And so he does.
>>
>>53845262
Link?
>>
>>53845200
>Reminder that there's an isekai where the protagonist reincarnates as Yamcha.
Yeah, if you are going to be Yamcha'ed in Dragon Ball Z, the best Yamcha'ed character to be is Krellin, because of in setting reasons.
>>
>>53845038
I don't really know. Actually Long Journey is probably fine.

The thing about Screen Play is it sets you up to be a boss fight, but hampers you by having to touch the enemy in the first place, and only targets one person. I'm guessing that this gimmick is taken directly from one specific boss in a single-player game?
I think it would be a lot better if it affects everyone on the 'screen' when you activate it, and you don't have to touch them.
>>
>>53845319
Because 18 is cute?
>>
>>53845262
Does he still end up with Bulma but not balls it up like canon!Yamcha?
>>
>>53845405
Screen Play- That makes a lot of sense. I'll make those changes. Thanks!
>>
>>53845411
...Yes
>>
>>53845200
>>53845262
>>53845283
>Link?
Seconding request for a link.
>>
>>53845578
>>53845283
https://shonenjumpplus.com/episode/13932016480028878408
>>
>>53845405
>>53845518
Though, I admit, I sort of saw the single target nature of Screen Play as an advantage, since you could use it to split the party by forcing one of your foes to run along after you while the others have to keep going through with their main mission. Still, I think it could work out anyway with multiple victims.
>>
>>53845078
>Blind, too.
>Sad.
Being blind wouldn't be a problem with Clairvoyance, would it?
The irony.
>>
>>53838796
I would imagine, with twenty years of direct tutoring by Zelretch rather than ten, and direct access to his notes, I can do some fun kaleidostuff.

>>53845016
You know, I could probably use it in conjunction with kaleidoscope to straight-up peek into alternate dimensions and timelines, at this point. This is a precog-heavy build, after all.
>>
>>53845283
>>53845578
Ch 1.
http://imgur.com/gallery/b3WlL

Ch 2.
https://imgur.com/gallery/nINIk
>>
>>53845685
I don't know about doing Kaleidoscope twice. If you look at the wording carefully, it heavily implies that after a certain point, you can pretty much develop the rest of the Kaleidoscope on your own.
Personally, I would go for Heaven's Feel in Fate/Stay Night and Kaleidoscope in Fate/Kaleid.
>>
>>53843825
In honor of Blade finally finishing this, I vote we name the next thread 'Blade can keep his name' edition.

Because really, that took forever.
>>
>>53845767
I considered doing that, honestly, but getting the capstone booster with wish magic basically does exactly what I was looking for with that. I mean, I'm not going to say I couldn't probably figure out the rest of the second magic on my own, but why put myself through it all for the next dozen jumps?

It's not the same, I grant you that, but it's basically like the difference between going from apprentice to journeyman.
>>
>>53845792
Maybe something like "The Blade That Cuts Between Worlds" for the title?
>>
>>53845803
Dunno. If you just wanted more time studying under old Zel, you could just use the Universal Drawback Supplement to give yourself up to another 100 years.
>>
>>53845824
I was thinking more how people tend to name themselves after the first jump they make, but he's only just now finishing Xenoblade X.

Yours sounds cooler, but cool isn't what I was going for.
>>
>>53845792
It's actually done? I thought it was just another work in progress
>>
>>53845824
You could go for 'Why Won't This Sword Cut Anyone'
>>
>>53845767
>not going First and Second Magics with a crafting build for "steal alternate-me's tech and instantly build it"
>>
>>53844101
>worrying about power when you can be planning your seduction of Paige Matthews
pleb
>>
>>53845923
It could use a few more drawbacks, but it looks like it?
>>
>>53845915
That feels too cheesy for me.
>>
>>53845915
>Universal Drawback Supplement
kys
>>
Does the Lucifer tv series take place in the Arrowverse?
>>
>>53844049
Let me... Let me finish what I have right now and post it.

As I start to realize that with adding the TTRPG stuff I've gone and fucked myself on getting this jump done by the end of June. July is a definitely, but June's a lost cause.
>>
>>53846218
We get it already, the jump's not happening. Just stop posting altogether, could you?
>>
>>53846158
No

"Lucifer" doesnt even behave like Lucifer
>>
>>53846232
Oh, it's you again.
>>
File: 1483816772277.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483816772277.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>53846232
>>
>>53846218
RPGs were a mistake.
>>
>>53840256
>infinite speed for a second just to try it out
>everything's gone
>like, everything, there's not even a black void, because that's gone too
>suddenly warehouse
>benefactor is there, facepalming
>wut
>universe you were in was not designed to handle infinites
>you broke it
>>
>>53846501
ESPECIALLY ONES MADE BY FUCKING WHITE WOLF.

It explains a lot about some of these stat systems now that I realize that.
>>
>>53846506
>Infinite speed
>Accidentally pull a Made In Heaven
>Entire Universe is remade
>Now everything is different and you have no idea what to do
>Benefactor is not sure whether to laugh or strangle you
>>
>>53846232
One day we're all going to see you on My 600-lb Life.
>>
>>53845923
Well, I certainly hope so.

Someone said they were gonna look through it, but I haven't heard anything back from them. This either means it sucks so hard it ate them, or they got bored and wandered off.

But, yeah. Done?
>>
Are there any perks that allow you go give other people the ability to see things like spirits and such?
>>
How good is this combo, assuming sufficent leveles of power to defeat enemies?
>SAVE (Undertale) + MERCY (Undertale) + Beacon of Hope (Kantai) + Entire drop-in tree (Nanoha)
>>
>>53846779
Get the gang back together from shaman king will cause side characters to develop powers. If you're in a setting where ghosts exist, that should do it.
>>
>>53846779
There's a perk in Siren Blood Curse that lets you pass eye abilities on. That might work if you consider the ability to see spirits as eye based.
>>
>>53846785
Don't forget the others.

>Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy (Generic Magical Girl)
>See What A Fool I've Been (Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen)
>Gift of the Shovel Knight (Shovel Knight)
>Dive Into The Heart (Kingdom Hearts)
>Heart Breaker (Kingdom Hearts)

There's definitely more ways, like anything that lets you manipulate other people's emotions, but it's a pretty good combo to start with.
>>
File: IMG_1322.jpg (109KB, 724x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.jpg
109KB, 724x1024px
>>53846158
Nope.

Supergirl, Constantine, Arrow, Vixen, Flash, & Legends Of Tomorrow. With Supergirl being part the greater Multiverse.
>>
>>53846920
Ah. Thanks for those.
>>
>>53846982
No problem!
>>
>>53846925
Did you ever get to the point where Supergirl started to get good?
>>
File: IMG_1324.png (815KB, 1024x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1324.png
815KB, 1024x663px
>>53847021
No. Unfortunately I've been busy.
>>
>>53846779
Just kill them; spoops can see other spoops presumably.
>>
Question. Given that half the persona are fictional characters, does that mean I could theoretically make captain america mine if I was somewhere he was fictional?
>>
>>53847105
I think it only applies to literary characters at most, and those require you be in 5 since otherwise in every other setting they're gods/myths/legends/monsters.

You'd better be able to swing getting Aragorn desu.
Thread posts: 463
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.