[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 399
Thread images: 64

File: nodachi.jpg (1MB, 3885x5436px) Image search: [Google]
nodachi.jpg
1MB, 3885x5436px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (also /pfg/, Pathfinder, and Starfinder)

Where do you stand on the great Strfag vs. Dexfag debate? Assume Muleback Cords/Corset of Resistance, errataed Deadly Agility, and Polearm Dancer nodachi.
You're not one of those qualityfags who dumps mentals, are you?

PoW errata: http://dreamscarred.com/path-war-errata/

Link repository; point out problems if found: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53821668
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice (Closing in 3 Days)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home (Closing in 3 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west (Closing in 1 Week)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court (Closing in 2 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium (Closing when Nut Milk Delivered)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia (Closing in 2 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80257/wrath-of-the-righteous (Closing in 3 Weeks)
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/80328/volo-fluffy-tails-9 (Closing in 4 Weeks)
>>
Reminder that DHB brought these concepts and was told to fuck off because they didn't tickle the GM's dick.

>Mad Dog True Primitive Barbarian || Hussar Beast Rider Cavalier VMC Witch
>PrC into Mammoth Rider
>Tribal champion and representative of his people being sent to east to Mendev for the crusades from the Realm of the Mammoth Lords. His tribe lives on the eastern side of the Realm of the Mammoth Lord and he grew up with his culture centered around fighting and killing demons. He defeated two powerful demons to prove himself worthy to the shaman before being sent.

>Techslinger Maverick Gunslinger || Primalist Wizard VMC Bard
>PrC into Technomancer
>Ranking member of the Technic league and hero of a station place on the northern border with The World Wound. Ended up defending the station for four days straight by himself before detonating the entire place and returning the Technic league. The Technic league did not agree with his decision and sent him as a representative to the crusades.

>Royal Accuser Urban Infiltrator Inquisitor || Hidden Blade Rogue VMC Bard
>PrC into Sleepless Detective
>Direct servant of the royalty of Ustalav, tasked with keeping the safety of the northern border with the World Wound. Elected among his fellows as the representative to the crusades when they are called after the death of his wife and embarrassment at court made it dangerous for him to stay in Ustalav.

Where were you when flavor/connection to events didn't matter and all that mattered was baiting the GM's fetishes.
>>
>>53827690
Mental stats are for fucking plebeians
I'm gonna play my super athletic, thicc and healthy wife with quality build memes, and she's gonna be dumb as a brick, lack common sense, and be absolutely unpersuasive.
And then someone better mindbreak and bully her like she secretly wants
>>
>>53827753
Did we get conclusive proof on whether or not LADYKNIGHTS LADYKNIGHTS LADYKNIGHTS was a Tuv imposter?
>>
File: slutty pizza.gif (939KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
slutty pizza.gif
939KB, 500x282px
>>53827690
>Where do you stand on the great Strfag vs. Dexfag debate?
I like both. Right now playing a dexfag steelfist commando, but the apparent nerfs to warlord bum me out.
>>
>>53827768
He complained right after the backlash on discord that he might have fucked up.
>>
>>53827765

Did someone call for a LE Enchantment focused Charisma spellcaster?
>>
>>53827826
But of course!
>>
>>53827590
I feel like the coldness in space is really underutilized as as association with death.

In PF, cold is just another element. In space and science fiction, cold is stillness, the end of all life, inevitability. In a fantasy sci-fi adventure containing struggles of literal forces representing pure life and pure death, cold is death's buddy and heat is life's.
>>
How do you fluff a Masterwork Tool for Perform (Dance)?
>>
>>53827898

Some bitching dance shoes.
>>
What skills should have a fluvial and coastline pirate or closed sea?
>>
>>53827803

There is a discord?
>>
File: 84acc973ac64a5b8f960ccaeedf1002c.jpg (668KB, 827x1169px) Image search: [Google]
84acc973ac64a5b8f960ccaeedf1002c.jpg
668KB, 827x1169px
What's the best way to kick ass with a spear?
>>
>>53827898
Dancing bells with a beautiful ring
Gold-embroidered, eye-catching sash

What kind of dancing is it?
>>
>>53827898

What kind of dancing? Or in general?

It could be clothing or a prop or shoes or a hat or idk
>>
>>53827768
It was not. Tuvarkz is a fucking dumbass
>>
>>53827893
Can't Solarians literally TAP INTO THE VOID? Don't be all gung-ho about Space being underutilized when it could very easily be the Negative Energy of the setting.
>>
>>53827937
What materials are available?
>>
>>53827898
One of those streamers that cheerleaders or Olympic dancers have!
>>
>>53827961

I believe so-I remember star energy and void energy being mentioned as the basis of the class' power.
>>
>>53827972
No 3PP.

Asian setting so Eastern stuff is fine.

Nothing overly munchkin. GM is very leery of much beyond one or two level dips.

We will apparently eventually go mythic.
>>
File: 1443302746324.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443302746324.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>53827961
>>53827997

>mfw Zero Point Energy reactors drawing power from the vacuum of space might be a thing
>mfw those ping-pong ball disintegration orbs the Combine love so much might also be a thing

Oh yeah, I'm going to make those fuckers embrace eternity all right.

>>53828007
>No 3PP.

Okay, here's how you do it:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/combat-feats/bladed-brush-combat/
Instructions for use listed in Prerequisites. Just add water.
>>
>>53827753
I was actually throwing around one more idea for The Hold of Belkzen. It was a little harder than the others due to the fact that though some mention it no organization is specially centered there. I found one I think works though.

>Gladiator Myrmidon Fighter || Belkzen War Drummer Skald VMC Ranger
>PrC into Pit Fighter
>A half-orc bastard born on the north eastern border of The Hold of Belkzen. Grew up in the fighting pits as a gladiator going up against demons captured by orcish Raiders along the World Wound border. Holds a record for survival against demonic foes. When the crusades were called his owner sent him along with several others as a token gift to the crusades.

While there are no specific ones Pit Fighter is a distinctly orcish PrC and the archetype focuses on on orcish culture in the region.
>>
File: 1454959865149.gif (1MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1454959865149.gif
1MB, 540x304px
>>53828125
>It was a little harder than the others due to the fact that though some mention it no organization is specially centered there

What if... I don't know... The Orc started eating Demons and began to mutate? Like, an Aberrant Aegis or something?
>>
File: captain cold.jpg (338KB, 1900x900px) Image search: [Google]
captain cold.jpg
338KB, 1900x900px
>>53827961
It's not space, space practically cannot be underutilized, come the fuck on. It's about COLD not meaning ETERNAL STILLNESS AND DEATH like it should. A dark undead world like we were talking about last thread will likely fail to convey or overlook entirely how utterly, purely cold it is. Nobody cares about the cold, man.
>>
File: Rainy balcony.webm (3MB, 1280x534px) Image search: [Google]
Rainy balcony.webm
3MB, 1280x534px
>tfw no one ever memes, let alone talks about, your characters

Is this a good or a bad thing?
>>
>>53828179
What's your character? I'll meme the heck outta you!
>>
>>53828179
What is this a beautiful webm of?
>>
>>53828179
memes are better seen and not been.
>>
>>53828198
The Last Night, an upcoming like cyberpunk game? It looks beautiful.
>>
>>53827925
yes, but only bfs are allowed inside
>>
>>53828198
Game called The Last Night, it was revealed at this year's E3.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/612400/The_Last_Night/
>>
>>53828125
>>53827753
>tfw DHB makes 4 great character concepts
>tfw you can't even come up with 1

Add in a Medivian crusader and you have all the countries and a great party. The characters even fit together for a balanced party.
>>
>>53828223
>>53828240
Thanks. It really does.
>>
File: 1443147358759.png (168KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1443147358759.png
168KB, 400x400px
>>53828252
Makes you feel like a real dumbie, don't it.
>>
>>53828224

RIP I guess?
>>
Howdy /pfg/, I'm looking at the mini Alchemist archetype "Inspired Chemist".

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/base-classes/alchemist/archetypes/paizo-alchemist-archetypes/inspired-chemist/

It only replaces Mutagen with Inspiring Cognatogen, but grants you the option to take TWO Investigator Talents in exchange for ONE Discovery. The catch is, you may only use the talents when under the effects of the Inspiring Cognatogen. In addition to the Investigator Talent list, there is also a host of available Rogue Talents. On the surface, this appears to open up quite a lot of options, but would the cost be worth it? Has anyone played with Inspired Chemist before?

For more context, I was considering replacing Bombs with the Gun Chemist archetype (The Players Guide to Skybourne), and taking Polymath to get some gun-fu going. The intended result would be a coked-up gun-toting Alchemist with Int-based Grit, Maneuvers, Inspiration, and a host of additional abilities while using the Inspiring Cognatogen.
>>
>tfw make "boss" monster
>It's high CR, high AC
>give it a 50% miss chance that goes away as soon as someone hits it the first time
>mfw it nullifies like 5 attacks as it's just sitting there smacking them
The dice are fickle bastards
>>
>>53828381
Persistent Mutagen still applies to Inspiring Cognatogen, right? If you plan properly and time things correctly then you can have your cognatogen last through a long while, but you'd better not get into melee, as the penalty to STR/CON will hurt like hell. You'll be a terror in social situations, so long as you take the CHA-to-INT traits and feats.
>>
>>53828441
Persistent Mutagen is also level 14, which is a bit higher level than most people reach.

>>53828381
Inspired Chemist can be alright if you build well and have a way to mitigate the ability score damage. One trick I found is that since the Alchemist's inspiration pool is actually tied to the MUTAGEN, you technically have an infinite amount of Inspiration per day (limited by the time it takes to brew a mutagen and the ability score damage). Time, however, can be fixed with the Infused Mutagen discovery, and the ability score can be completely negated by taking the following feat:
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/inspired-alchemy/

So when you run out of inspiration from one mutagen, you just chug a new one (which refills your pool), chug two Lesser Restorations (to remove the Str/Dex damage), dump 4 points of Inspiration from your newly refilled pool to recover your Lesser Restorations, and then continue on with your day.
>>
File: 1495968299961.png (473KB, 1085x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1495968299961.png
473KB, 1085x1239px
Your next GM has to be Rory, Vult, Tuvarkz, or 2hu.

Which do you choose?
>>
>>53828727
Vult, so at least I can burn out my stress and then quit in two sessions again
>>
>>53828727
hard, but I select Rory, he's the most likely to bamboozle me and free me from the torture.
>>
>>53828727
I choose to GM instead.
>>
>>53828727
2hu. He would most likely understand encounter balance more.
>>
File: 6d6wHOJ.jpg (197KB, 1888x1044px) Image search: [Google]
6d6wHOJ.jpg
197KB, 1888x1044px
Anyone have suggestions of what a party of lvl 9 mooks might run up aginst in a prison city built inside a titan's skull beneath a transformation wizard city/school? I did half-skeletal centipedes, and flying vicious attack jellyfish in their first big fight.
>>
File: River Drake.jpg (187KB, 638x900px) Image search: [Google]
River Drake.jpg
187KB, 638x900px
About a month ago I asked what you guys thought about a River Drake vs 4 level 1 PCs. Tomorrow will be the show down and probably level the PCs up to 2. They will have at least one day of preparation for the fight and can even set up an ambush if they play their cards right. They just liberated a river crossing occupied by kobolds after a close battle only to learn that a River Drake will come the next day.
>Dwarf Fighter shield and axe combo AC 20 also has a reach weapon
>Halfling Oracle clutch obscuring mists saved the party
>Grippli Slayer reach weapon and combat reflexes and one shots most creatures
>Gnome Alchemist bombs bombs bombs

Most of the party now has at least one masterwork weapon to work with. I have tried to give the party some tools to deal with the Drake's flight. Tanglefoot bags. The Grippli has 3 nets since they have racial proficiency.

They also have some magic weapon and enlarge person potions as well.

Any opinions if they party could stand a better chance now that they have prep time and better equipment for the encounter? Or any other useful tools they can employ? My only concern is the power attack of the Drake. The stat block does not have it factored into the attack or damage roll. It makes me want to use it as a phase 2 tactic the drake employs once severely weakened.
>>
>>53828794
>a month at level 1
die
>>
>>53828794
A thunderstone for the alchemist? Low dc, but it might help if used first... might screw the parry over too.
>>
>>53828761
2hu doesn't understand encounter balance, he'll TPK you first fight.
>>
>>53828839
It's not that he doesn't understand encounter balance, it's that he will assume you will always act at 100% optimisation efficiency without any tactical error.
>>
>>53828805
Our games last 3 hours and we only meet once every other week. This will be the third session.
>>
>>53828794
No stat block factors in things like Power Attack and Combat Expertise because the stat block tells you the most basic capabilities of what a creature can do.

The drake has no reason not to Power Attack by default on a bunch of low level scrubs that are encroaching on its turf.
>>
>>53828871
Encounter balance is relative to the group, duh.
>>
did we ever get that Tiefling gangbang.
>>
>>53828911
Never ever
Feels bad man
>>
>>53828727
2hu as the GM.

Vult, Tuvarkz, and Rory as players. Vult for lewds, Tuvarkz to ignore, and Rory to leak the logs
>>
>>53828911
http://imgur.com/a/FgYCa
>>
>>53828833
Thunderstone is a good idea. Getting the initiative over the Drake could turn the encounter quickly. Thanks.
>>53828881
Well at least it will be taking a big penalty to attack if it gets entangled and power attacks at the same time.
>>
>>53828992
It could entangle and corrode the party with its caustic mucus to even the playing field and then some
>>
Has anyone here ever made a Trox PC? I'd like some ideas of what others have done before I make one.
>>
File: 1491016269051.jpg (650KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1491016269051.jpg
650KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>53829040

Fuck me, that looks like something Serious Sam would fight.
>>
>>53829040
I don't think anyone has ever been allowed to actually play a Trox.
>>
>>53829045

Oh, hey, it's you guys. How're things going?
>>
>>53828947
Why does the Princess look dead inside in that first pic?
>>
>>53829066
It isn't the princess. It's Aurelia.
>>
>>53829066
She's being psychically dominated by Rintaelle.
>>
>>53828125
>>53827753
So /pgg/, would these four make a decent party? Which would you most want in you party?
>>
WWW happened tonight! We had a short haitus but we're back baby!

When we last left our heroes, having rescued the Minos explosives expert Claris from a mine full of horrifying creatures and a giant scorpion, they set about setting up the town's defenses!

>Fortify the town
>Pallisades to funnel them in, pits everywhere, explosives IN THE PITS, cover set up in the center of town
>early next morning, Marcie wakes them, says one of Abraham's men is out there calling for them
>they agree to set up a signal if its a trap. The signal will be an explosion
>They follow the man up to Abraham, who tries to make them an offer to just walk away, a significant chunk of gold
>Like dayum son
>They refuse and tell him to go fuck himself, (not in such words, but), Abraham shrugs, puts the gold as a Bounty on their head
>They want their stolen precious items back.
>One one the guys he has, an orc shaman, seems particularly eager to kill Magwau, citing the need for a 'blood hunt', and telling him his spirit is weak
>The party returns to town, and sets up
>The first assault begins with a rumbling of hooves! 20 men on horseback charge in! One is sniped off by a far-off gunshot, the rest pile in, hitting the disguised holes, horses falling in.
>Kaboom
>SKY FUCKING HIGH
>10 guys stumble out of the mess, a bit worse for the wear, and the shooting starts
>A few rounds later they're taken out, the madman dwarf suggests they're just cannon fodder
>The ground starts rumbling
>Like a lot
>BOOM, it explodes and the Orc Shaman emerges from the earth, a gigantic wolf made of stone and dirt next to him

Cont.
>>
>>53829045
>you will NEVER hug the doll

kill me
>>
>>53829056
That's really why I want to play one. It stands out immediately, it doesn't seem to be based on something else like a Kobold or Gnoll, and the multiple limbs just give off so many opportunities.

>>53829058
I really want to give it a try then and submit one to one of the games, but I'm actually drawing a blank on them. I can usually figure out a character quickly since I GM, but I can't for this one.
>>
File: Magnificent 7.jpg (664KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Magnificent 7.jpg
664KB, 1024x768px
>>53829118

>ROUND TWO
>He charges forward, summons some smaller stone wolves, and sends rows of Stalagmites shooting up at enemies!
>Rich and Dagmar carve up the gigantic stone wolf, while between Magwau, Jenny, and Kachina, the Orc is taken down after a few rounds in a hail of gunfire
>Mary is throwing out glitterdusts and being smug, one of the tinywolves bites her for her smugness, but she just blows it away with a snowball
>this doll is so smug guys
>The party takes him down, and then regroups, healing up all the little wounds from the fight so far
>Suddenly a figure runs into town, leaping over the Palisade
>Its Vikk, their little ratfolk sniper they recruited
>He's shouting
>What's he shouting?
>GET DOWN HIT THE DECK TAKE COVER
>MINIGUN
>BRRRRT

and the session ended

Good times, been looking forward to running this setpiece for our entire little break.

Here's this week's TOTALLY LEGIT poster.
>>
>>53829118
>>53829152

Exciting stuff! Thanks for sharing it with us.
>>
>>53829024
True if the party decided to clump together. The players will get a save each turn to escape though. The drake needs to waste a turn or attack to break free.

Most of the party has taken traits to get a
bonus to saving throws against dragons since that is the campaign theme.
>>
>>53829131
The Doll is cute, small and has large soft breasts, she'd be the perfect hugging machine.
>>
File: spellbook.webm (207KB, 470x684px) Image search: [Google]
spellbook.webm
207KB, 470x684px
different anon than the dude asking for a spellbook app, thanks to whoever suggested using spreadsheets for keeping up with prepared spells, this is nuts! i was struggling with the same thing and i hadn't even considered it before!

plus it's helping me learn about spreadsheet autoformatting which might actually be useful in the future
>>
File: Arslan Senki - 04 - Large 29.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Arslan Senki - 04 - Large 29.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>realization that as much as I like my character for JttW, I've got terrible writer's block keeping me from revising them, and I likely can't actually make room for the game anyway
>Instead of withdrawing, my treacherous mind comes up with a new, different character to apply with

I don't like this feel
>>
>>53829092
Question still stands, is it because she loved it?
>>
>>53829221
The blondie NPC girl is pretty cute too.
>>
>>53829235
Most likely.
>>
>>53829221
>>53829131

The Doll is cute! WWW sounds like a fun game.
>>
>>53829253
Everyone seems to be having fun! I can't claim its as high powered as other games, but my gun rules are working out.
>>
>>53829225
Hey man, great to hear you've had success with the spreadsheets! Tracking all that stuff can be a real bitch sometimes.

>>53829227
Anon, you need to just pump out the new character and copy+paste them into a Word document for later. Just do the work and file it away. Don't let the concept eat away at you, and if you're really that conflicted about revision than... Wait, which character is yours? We can be the judge of quality for you.
>>
>>53828947
Nice

Is draw-friend making more? Will they update with canon art for all the climatic logs as the campaign progresses?

Actually, do we know who the draw-friend is? Are they an applicant?
>>
>>53829298
The draw-friend is really cute! Tell them how much you appreciate them here in the thread!
>>
>>53829298
>tfw no drawfriends for the other campaigns
>>
>WWWgm is Broodie
>Drawfriend just finished up the pic of Aurelia being Tief'd

Oh I am laffin.
>>
>>53829353
Yamete ;_;
>>
>>53829297
The first one has an acceptable (to me) framework, but needs the details worked on to make it flow better as the second half just falls apart. Things are just kind of a scattered mess in general, even build-wise. The other is... Just a general build and attitude. I have docs for both, I'm just feeling a bit of burnout on having so many things I want to try.

I just really wanted to play a body Avowed man.
>>
File: 559.gif (876KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
559.gif
876KB, 500x279px
>>53829344
You're cute draw-friend, and so is your work! Keep it up!
>>
File: Heaven4.jpg (92KB, 615x448px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven4.jpg
92KB, 615x448px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDMYiWIqzek

So I'm kinda high on some Hot Blooded Non-sense right now. What would be a good way to make a Lawful Good Deity of Destruction for Starfinder? Particularly to involve space paladins dueling evil doers in fighter space craft.
>>
>>53829298
Drawfriend here. I am Wild Surge on discord. I'd love to make more. Ensoulment is my priority at the moment. Illaria is my app and I did her picture myself. I'm going to play my first VN now.
>>
>>53829448
/y/ou have a good time
>>
>>53829415
Wouldn't it be just this?

Use the Authorization stuff as controlling the limits of Destruction, but being able to go all out if the situation demands it.
>>
>>53829448
Please work on your writing, your app is really bland right now.
>>
>>53829448
You're doing a great job with the art.
>>
>>53829448
So whatcha plaaaaaying.
>>
>>53829448
Could I interest you in drawing some quality Mother-daughter time with CCC and Witch?
>>
>>53827753

During a short-lived Spheres of Might playtest game that I had GMed, three out of four PCs were plate-armored young ladies.

Out of those three, two were nodachi-wielders due to early Spheres of Might optimization.

I have to wonder if the combination of "young, female, full plate, nodachi" would have been considered ahead of its time.
>>
File: destiny-2-warlock.jpg.optimal.jpg (57KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-2-warlock.jpg.optimal.jpg
57KB, 610x343px
>>53829542

I could see it in my mind. An organization of psuedo religious soldiers who'd bravely hold the line but won't cut loose unless they get the okay for it and when they do shit's on like donkey kong
>>
>>53829579
2hu you're a fucking riot.
>>
>>53828668
Oh wow, so Inspiration can feed back into the extracts that reduce the adverse effects. That's really important, thanks. Although, a key detail: if you can gain Inspiration as the class feature, but only temporarily, is that alone enough to qualify for the feat? This could be a contentious point, and maybe one to raise with my DM rather than here.

>>53828441
Persistent Mutagen applies, as far as I can tell, and that's good. It's just, I would never make a build hinge on any feature after level 10. And yes, I've got Pragmatic Activator (Int to UMD), but thought of taking Inspired (Reroll skill checks) over Student of Philosophy (Int to Bluff/Diplomacy). Not completely sold on my choices, though.
>>
>>53829579
I don't care what anybody says, I'd play with you any day.
>>
>>53829579
>>53829669

I agree, 2hu is great
>>
>>53826428
You should do some more doodles to get back in practice.
>>
>>53829045
>Barawa character art
My fucking nigger
>>
>>53829548
You're probably right about the writing.

>>53829578
It's been requested enough that I'll probably do it but I need to get back on Derrin/Matheo.
>>
>>53829542
>>53829415
Posting it again because I'm a huge faggot

Genesic GaoGaiGar
>Chaotic Good
>Favored Weapon: Earthshaker
>Symbol: Three G's
>Sacred Animal: Lion
>Sacred Color: Green
>Domains: Artifice, Destruction, Glory, Protection, Strength
>Subdomains: Construct, Heroism, Defense, Rage, Resolve
>>
Someday I'm going to host a game and I'm just going to PM all the players I want in it, and it will be the greatest concentration of autism ever known.
>>
>>53829833
Why wait?
>>
>>53829833
go for it senpai
>>
File: destiny-2-hunter.jpg.optimal.jpg (45KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-2-hunter.jpg.optimal.jpg
45KB, 610x343px
>>53829821
>2

Hell yeah
>>
>>53829579
>>53829622
>>53829669
>>53829735

Addendum: One of the characters, as an optimized melee armiger, switched between two separate nodachis.
>>
>>53829954
>not using 2 nodachis simultaneously
What a fucking pleb
>>
>>53829981
>Not holding 2 nodachis in both hands at the same time
What scum.
>>
I really hope the p/y/rates game happens.
>>
>>53829273
>when guns get fixed by houserules
>>
>>53829225
aka "fuck Mythweavers and their tiny spell list"
>>
>>53830018
But I am, anon
My nodachis count as double weapons
>>
Anyone ever rape another character?
>>
>>53830044
Wait how. I've been very interested in turning weapons double.
>>
>>53830047
Yup. Not a PC though.
>>
>>53830033
I wouldn't describe my guns as 'fixed', they're arguably overpowered and warping, but for my goals thats a fine outcome.
>>
>>53830047
I want to make a character and have her consensually raped
>>
>>53830056
They're certainly "fixed" for the purposes of a gun gam.
>>
>>53830053
Spear Dance Style you nooblet
A lv 5 character can pull this off without even needing 3pp
>>
File: dex is sex.png (51KB, 1705x295px) Image search: [Google]
dex is sex.png
51KB, 1705x295px
>>53827690
Evidence dexfaggotry gets you all the pussy.
>>
>>53830054
I rape almost everyone I come across. The parties getting sick of it
>>
File: 1481813008703.gif (2MB, 162x179px) Image search: [Google]
1481813008703.gif
2MB, 162x179px
>>53830047
>be DM
>one of my players has a huge (fictional, not real) rape fetish
>get her character raped, Vult-style
>watch her get more and more turned on as the scene goes on
It was quite something.
>>
>>53830065
yeah, thats was the absolute goal, to make guns stronger than bows such that a gun focused game makes sense
>>
>>53830087
I raped an animal cos I could
>>
File: 1495662940653.png (105KB, 220x274px) Image search: [Google]
1495662940653.png
105KB, 220x274px
Hey guys does anyone know specifically why magi are shit tier? I know it because I have seen them in battle before in games, but I was just wondering what exact combination makes them so bad.
>>
>>53830087
That's super fucking hot
>>
>>53830117
Magus is fine strength wise, its just poorly designed.
>>
>>53830135
Thats what I mean, because for the most part they can be on-par damage wise with the party fighter. Not quite barbarian level, but they seem alright. Its just they seem to only cast two whole spells
>>
>>53830114
Alright /k/ calm down.
>>
>>53830156
Thats because of the way vancian magic is, they have to hyper specialize into Shocking Grasp (its always shocking grasp), because its their best damage potential spell.

Thats the poor design aspect, they can only really pump damage out of one spell, and because of how vancian magic works, they're best off when they're cranking that spell to the max with feats like spell perfection
>>
>>53830079

All facetiousness aside, this is actually a significant improvement in my eyes. I have always believed that "X stat to Y bonuses" are consistently some of the most breakable abilities in any given RPG, as they are min-maxing incarnate, in the literal sense of minimizing and maximizing. Generally, if you find an "X stat to Y bonus" in an RPG, you can be sure that it can be milked to unreasonable heights.
>>
File: tumblr_oqqw8dB0x01un9v43o1_500.png (75KB, 277x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqqw8dB0x01un9v43o1_500.png
75KB, 277x304px
Is there a way I can turn a ranged touch attack into a melee touch attack? I want to cast rays through touching someone.
>>
>>53830156
Really the biggest amount of variety that you're going to see out of a Magus is with a few different Magus Arcana depending on the focus of the build and whatever defensive/buffing spells they'd choose. Offensively there's just not enough variety in the Magus list to justify choosing much of anything else, even for a noob that's only just learning to play a Magus.

>>53830230
Speaking of, there actually is a Magus Arcana that does just that. I'm not sure how it works with Rays that have multiple attacks though.
>>
>>53830117
They're not shit tier, they're just too inflexible. Their only real trick is Shocking Grasp -> Scimitar. This also means that they cannot - cannot - be Tier 3 or higher because they can't do anything besides thier one trick, which, admittedly, they do well.
>>
>>53830252
I am trying to do it on a paladin, actually. I have gained access to sunbeam and I really want to melt people with my hands. (My dex is shit)
>>
I wanna have sex with animals
>>
File: 435345654.png (1MB, 900x1778px) Image search: [Google]
435345654.png
1MB, 900x1778px
>>53830047
my character (cleric) joined the party when my girlfriends character (fighter) kidnapped her from her village. She was a raider type character with a band of barbarians. She raped her almost nightly and kept her on a short leash (literally) for a while until I was compliant enough.

The group is all a bunch of perverts split into pairs all doing their own perverted things to each other, and she's my master irl so we usually have this sort of stuff happening with our characters. So it wasn't weird or random or out of place in the group. In fact we are probably the most realistic/believable pair out of the group.
>>
>>53830334
>she's my master irl
Your girlfriend is a hard dom?
>>
>>53830334
Fuckin noice
>>
>>53830047
In a runelords game, one of the PCs raped Ameiko by proxy.
>>
>>53830306
Move to Canada.
>>
>>53830275
If you're trying to do this as a Paladin you're probably screwed, as there's nothing outside of class features that grants that sort of thing. If your GM is fine with homebrewing feats, however, I'd suggest trying to ask them if making up such a feat would be okay since it's not exactly like you're capable of casting Disintegration, and you'd be giving yourself a better chance to hit in exchange for losing range.
>>
File: 47.png (832KB, 645x484px) Image search: [Google]
47.png
832KB, 645x484px
>>53830047
My Cleric of War watched as the Orc Barbarian was having his way with one of the higher up nobles.

It was a rather disturbing experience.
>>
File: 4563463463465.jpg (629KB, 2706x4000px) Image search: [Google]
4563463463465.jpg
629KB, 2706x4000px
>>53830340
Sort of. I still do normal things while I'm out during the day at work and stuff but I have a collar that just looks like jewelry if you don't know what you're looking for. We dated for a while before she told me she liked this sort of thing (d/s), and I'm fine with it since I love her. It's going great.

It's fun to incorporate it into gaming (in the appropriate setting of course, we also play in a "normal" group where it's not appropriate and no one even knows about this stuff).
>>
>>53830425
That white mage has some weird looking hands
>>
>>53830191
Yeah. They widen the gap between new players and people with system mastery way too much, can easily throw level appropriate number expectations out of line in multiple categories, and oversimplify character advancement.

Losing those is a positive, though it's still a disappointment that they kept the same 6 traditional ability scores instead of doing virtually anything to improve it.
>>
File: 45252452324141.jpg (182KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
45252452324141.jpg
182KB, 1066x1600px
>>53830440
hands are very difficult to draw. I never judge harshly an artist's hands and feet.
>>
>>53830476
>>
File: 5465675687854754.jpg (134KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5465675687854754.jpg
134KB, 1066x1600px
>>53830536
Indeed. You don't write entire books dedicated to it if it's easy.
>>
>>53830451
That is because it still has to be somehow compatible with Pathfinder and with that extension, to fucking 3.5

I think the great irony is that everyone wants to move on from game design of year 2000, but nobody wants to because they got cosy and comfy in that familiar old.
>>
>>53830476
>>53830536
>>53830563
The reasons incorrect hands and feet trigger people is the same reason faces do the same. Humans naturally know what human hands, feet, and faces are supposed to look like. Anything off sets off deep set alarms in the back of your mind.
>>
>>53830603
Wisdom is the worst pitfall in terms of stats. At the very least it should be renamed Instinct. Better is to split it into Perception and Willpower.
>>
>Having trouble thinking of concepts for a game
>Concept that I like is kind of cliche/generic and not likely to get in

So, scale of 1-10, with 10 being incredibly bland, how bland would a character whose backstory is that he's a wannabe adventurer turned real adventurer when his childhood sweetheart is suffering from an incurable disease, and his goal is to find a way to cure her?
>>
>>53830711
Any concept can be made anywhere from 2-9 on the scale as long as you expand on it. I mean look at the meme apps for Ensoulment; of them, you've got a mourning mommy, a smug elf wizard (we CERTAINLY haven't EVER seen this one before), a girl who doesn't like being lonely, and a "simple farma boi"
>>
>>53830711
Don't worry too much about it. Tropes are not a bad thing unless they're utilized badly; be creative with the implementation of the trope and you're golden.
>>
File: 1479878072359.gif (677KB, 380x212px) Image search: [Google]
1479878072359.gif
677KB, 380x212px
>>53828947
THAT'S Ensoulment? I've been seeing that word here for over a week now and I've just been confused.
>>
>>53830799
haha, Ensoulment is an upcoming game,

https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court

Apparently all of /pfg/ decided to horridly tease Aurelia's player with that art.
>>
>>53829235
I see heart pupils
>>
>>53830603
Fuck that. 3e was a huge innovator in 2000, and I have a lot of respect for what it did for RPGs, but it has its own pile of flaws (some of the most egregious being shit like Greyhawking that warps actual gameplay motivations) to let go of, and backwards compatibility is a stain on a game's quality not a feature.
>>
>>53830647
Game needs less attributes, not more.
>>
>>53830919
Whether it needs less attributes or more attributes, Wisdom is an abomination.
>>
>>53827898
A hat like Michael Jackson would wear
>>
>>53830919
Eh. The amount you 'need' is a moving target depending on your design goals, setting, and how complex you want character generation to be.

For typical D&D adventures and classes where broad categories of ad-hoc'd actions fall under ability checks and classes have a primary ability score, 4 or 5 is probably an acceptable number to pare it down to. You could come up with a spread that handles most of what's critical to define for fantasy adventurers in that range.
>>
>>53828262
The creator is also /ourguy/, game is redpilled af

He got personally called out by Quinn et al for daring to make a game that wasn't leftist enough, and gave no fucks
>>
>>53830980
>He got personally called out by Quinn et al for daring to make a game that wasn't leftist enough
wait really
>>
>>53831129
Yup, an Ubisoft dev even encouraged people to pirate his game cause of wrongthink
>>
>>53831135
...source, I want to see this fucking lmao
>>
>>53831135
>>53830980

Citation required?
>>
>>53831129
During e3 the game journalist crowd discovered he used to be a gater and started shit about TLN being evil because it's about a feminist welfare dystopia where people have been reduced to drones reliant on state handouts.

Notch called them out and called Quinn a cunt and people stood up for him.
>>
>>53831150
>>53831142
https://twitter.com/Tzereter/status/874282578341240833

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMfpX3DK46E

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/06/12/ubisoft-employee-threatens-to-spread-pirated-copies-of-the-last-night-over-politics/

I give you 3 sources
>>
>>53831163
Is there actually hope for vidya? Do we dare to believe?
>>
>>53831168
holy shit
>>
>>53831168
>breitbart
Great source you've got there.
>>
>Besides, in Starfinder if you lower an ability score to less than its starting value, that is a heroic flaw. It's a choice you are free to make if it makes sense for your character, but it doesn't give you any ability score buy points back.
Min-maxing BTFO.
>>
>>53831180
>B-brietbart isn't an acceptable source
>it literally links to an Archive of the tweet in the article

Actual child.

https://archive.is/W48Xu
>>
>>53831180
The tweet is still there though.
>>
If a Headband of Vast Intelligence gives me ranks in a class skill that I have no ranks in, do I get the +3 class skill bonus?
>>
>>53831321
Yes.
>>
>>53831335
thanks
>>
>>53831209
The other sources are fine. Breitbart is a trashfire and you should be immediately suspicious of anything they say.
>>
>>53831415
Can only do so much when most places don't carry the story

I checked my sources on it to be sure, they were legit

Just because its Breitbart doesn't mean its always shit.
>>
>>53831215
Doesn't matter, I'm not touching a link to that fucking site.
>>
>>53831463
Calm your tits. No need to be triggered like a genderqueer SJW baby over a fucking website.
>>
>>53831605
Please go back to your containment board.
>>
So, while I like doing my own shit in terms of story and characters, I really suck at doing dungeons. For that matter, whenever my players actually go to a dungeon, I incorporate something published. I especially like books that have adventures in them for levels, basically dungeons with stuff happening in them which I can then incorporate in my setting. I did something like that with the Thornskeep book (all of the dungeons) and there was one third party book with an arabian night setting that had like 11 dungeons in it. Do you guys have any other recommendations, third party or Paizo for these kinds of things?
>>
>>53831691
http://donjon.bin.sh/pathfinder/dungeon/

I use this for all of my layouts, then fill with traps/monsters as needed. The website has all sorts of goodies too (Weather, Treasure) which I use while GMing
>>
>>53831690
>I just can't believe 4Chan.org of all places is unfriendly to my /reddit/ socjus ideology
>>
>>53831690
Please go back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>53831691
pyromancers.com/dungeon-painter-online/
Simple, moderately powerful, make your own tailored map in minutes.
>>
>>53829821
>GGG
>Specialized tools just to not damage the city - even if it's been evacuated already when possible
>Runs on teamwork nearly as much as it does on Courage
>Believes in and understands the need for authorization and organization, and views *everyone* involved as being important to the mission
>Attempts to lead by example whenever possible, not by force or even silver tongue
>Only bends the rules when left with absolutely no other choice, even at the cost of harm to the self while awaiting permission

If you're including the hero's personality in there, it is absolutely Lawful Good. Soldato-J was more Chaotic.
>>
>>53831461
It does so often enough that if Breitbart showed it, one has to worry the other sources may have also been fake or compromised.

It's kinda like how if Trump, or the NSA say ANYTHING AT ALL you have to assume the opposite happened. Hell my first fucking thought when he mentioned June 14th was "why would he lie about his fucking birthday why???"

Turned out he wasn't, and that actually surprised me.
>>
File: That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg (48KB, 441x439px) Image search: [Google]
That entire comment of (You)rs.jpg
48KB, 441x439px
>>53832185
>>
>>53832185
>>>/reddit/ is over there.
>>
>>53832221
Dude you seriously going to argue that whenever trump says something he doesn't contradict himself within 24 hours unless it was monumentally stupid?

Have you not seen a single speech by him these last two years?
>>
>>53832243
>herp derp I'm overdosed on lefty propaganda
Seriously, fuck off back to your website already.
>>
>>53832257
>Anon spergs out and cries /pol/ in
>>
File: 1482541178887.png (435KB, 1023x858px) Image search: [Google]
1482541178887.png
435KB, 1023x858px
Please no fighting
>>
>>53832257
Are the guy's own speeches "leftist propaganda" now?

How exactly does that work?

Go on, explain it to us in detail.
>>
>>53832283
Fuck off. This is not a place for politics. Stop stirring shit up and go back to your fucking reddit.
>>
File: A task beyond mortal men.jpg (91KB, 1042x663px) Image search: [Google]
A task beyond mortal men.jpg
91KB, 1042x663px
>>53832290
>>
>>53827826
Is that what mindbreak means? I thought it was when you dominate someone until their spirit is broken like a horse.

Mindbreak fetish is just an enchantment fetish? Then why is it even called mindbreak?
>>
>>53832390
That is what mind break means. Anon might be confused with mind control..? Of course, even partial mind control can help break someone's spirit.
>>
You could even have more attributes than current amount
The real problem is scale-ability
There is no scale
Nobody knows what 20 dex looks like
And nobody knows what 30 dex looks like
it does not have sensible scaling
>>
>>53832390
Depends on the degree to which it's used.
Mental manipulation in general is just great though, whether it be by magic or by more mundane means of breaking cuties in
>>
>>53830261
They can use Antimagic Field and tripping to try to lock people down. Seems Tier 3 to me, which, by the way, is where it is on our tier list.
>>
>>53827690
What lets you treat a nodachi as a polearm?
>>
>>53832243
>>53832257
>>53832185

Go back /pol/ you pieces of shit.

>>53832268
Right now, because I'm tired of /pol/ shitting up the board. If I have to tolerate people getting rid of shit I like that is at least related to the board, I can certainly complain about shit that doesn't even belong on this board.
>>
So what's the deal with dimensional ark abyssia? It certainly looks interesting, I'm definitely tempted to make an app, but the duo-app requirement seems kind of strange. I think I remember hearing that the requirement is there to make sure people who're accepted actually know how to be sociable and don't act autistic, but then there's people like me who just don't know anyone who'd be interested in a lewd game on weekends, or else those that would be interested don't like Pathfinder.

It says there's room for one solo-app, should I bother?
>>
>>53832681
Low tier bamboozle. Not a thing, nor will it ever be a thing.
>>
>>53830425
>I have a collar that just looks like jewelry if you don't know what you're looking for.
Sure it does, Anon. Sure it does.
>>
>>53832616
It is a heavy blade and also a polearm, going by the fighter weapon groups
>>
>>53832681
People have wanted to apply but Exhack has been absolutely silent on the issue forever.

>>53832654
You're the one who sperged out about someone linking breitbart despite the story being true and literally cited in the article. Can you not see how you're acting like /pol/ right now, even if you don't agree with what they say?
>>
>>53830184
If you're taking Spell Perfection as a Magus you better choose Telekinesis and not fucking Shocking Grasp.
>>
Is there a build-your-own-gish class?
>>
>>53832712
Never heard of chokers? If you really want to get expensive they're a really nice way to disguise a collar if they're metal necklaces close to the throat, rather than finger-tight velvet, leather, or satin.

>>53832787
I realize you think it's impossible for someone other than a person you're having an argument with to exist and not like things you like, but you're just as bad as the /pol/tards for assuming that I'm either of them.
>>
Going to be running the revamped Curse of the Crimson Throne for my group. Are there any tips or things to watch out for in particular? Famously deadly encounters, plotholes to prepare for, ect.
>>
>>53833087
Closest they have to that is Arcanist or Mage-Strike based Archmage from mythic.

Al;though, saying that shocking grasp is the only way to go is really quite stupid. Underestimating the power of Touch of Idiocy, Touch of Gracelessness, and Close Range Arcana+Ray of Enfeeblement is really quite bad, since those debuffs can end a fight much faster than damage can.
>>
>>53833216
>you're just as bad as the /pol/tards for assuming that I'm either of them
That was my first post in this thread. The original post wasn't /pol/, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>53832407
20 dex is 5% better than 18 dex.
>>
>>53833339
That is mechanically
But what is it narratively?
>>
>>53833224
>entire party gets murdered by Vreeg because of a mixture of Fly Blindness/Deafness and Ray of Enfeeblement
>>
>>53830047
This is going to sound creepy, but I've always wanted to rape another PC, but in that trashy romance novel sense where she's hardly fighting back and ends up loving it halfway through the act.
>>
>>53833216
any collar with a ring to hook is kind of obvious
>>
>>53833434
>romance novel
Isn't it kind of alarming how similar 'romance novels' are to R18 doujins
>>
>>53833466
Not really, because I've known and accepted romance novels are porn for women.

You don't include graphic blowjobs and anal in the SAME BOOK unless it's to get someone off.
>>
How do I Cu Chulainn?
>>
>>53833507
What Character Generation do you have available? Standard cuckoo a choo is a Barbarian or Bloodrager with a spear.
>>
>>53833521
All DSP on the table.
>>
>>53833507
You can't, really, since Choo Choo would get twice the attacks of anyone else.
>>
>>53833466
>Some lame average person blessed with maybe one or two exceptional attributes meets a mysterious or possibly familiar person whom, over the course of extenuating circumstances, they enter a sexual relationship with and fall in love
>>
>>53833583
Aberrant Aegis with a spear.

Alternatively, you could rejigger a Harbinger into Cuchulain.
>>
How strong do you need to be to kick in a door?
>>
>>53833613
Breaking down a simple door is a DC 13, breaking down a good door is DC 18 and breaking down a strong door is DC 23.

It's a Strength check, so you add your raw score to the roll. Therefore, it stands to reason that if you're trying to break down an exceptionally solid door, you'd want at least +4 strength and even then you need an absurdly high roll. On the flipside, if you have +4 Strength than you can Take 10 for a simple door and kick it in.
>>
File: 1496809127668.png (202KB, 413x777px) Image search: [Google]
1496809127668.png
202KB, 413x777px
What are some good spells to consider for a somewhat support/utility Inquisitor?
>>
>>53833670
>raw score
what
>>
>>53833670
>It's a Strength check, so you add your raw score to the roll.
Nigga are you high?
>>
>>53833688
I'm a dumbie who doesn't understand the implications of "raw score," I meant to say modifier. An 18 Strength Barbarian will be rolling a 1d20+4 against the door.
>>
File: 1447255836858.jpg (6KB, 133x226px) Image search: [Google]
1447255836858.jpg
6KB, 133x226px
>>53833714
S-STOP IT.
>>
>>53833466

> I have never read a romance novel
> I can't even specify which subset of romance novels I am talking about
> I certainly cannot specify a romance novel author either
>>
File: 1431227602694.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1431227602694.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>53833729
Beatrice Small's novel "The Love Slave" is really not something you should have laying around when you've got a horny teenager in the house.
>>
>>53833729
I can't specify many authors at all besides the classic big names because I've never given a shit about authors. I read books, I don't read authors.
Also good job not specifying a subset of romance novels in your own accusations, retard.
>>
File: 1446761347254.png (284KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1446761347254.png
284KB, 450x338px
>mfw this talk about trashy romance novels makes me think a campaign built around the genre's tropes would be the hottest thing ever
>>
>>53833859
You mean PLD?
>>
>>53833343
Think like a hummingbird.
>>
>>53833879
Is this like english idiom or something?
>>
>>53833750

Not all romance novels are a Small affair.
>>
Are you sure you are all not women?
Like lonely catwomen crying over soap opera?
>>
>>53833859
>Fill out character sheet
>Eyes: Byronic
>Hair: Animistic
>Height: Mysterious yet wild
>Weight: A Greek God
>>
>>53833782

Care to cite a few that are exactly like the shitty NTR mind break rapefests nip comics you wank it to?
>>
>>53833890
No, its an example of a 20 dex animal.
>>
>>53833904
The catwomen cry over the batman, everyone knows THAT
>>
>>53833919
Ok but even if that is good example, it is not shared to everyone and not universally understood
>>
>>53833875
Trashy romance novels involve hunting down dragons, tearing them out of the interstitial plane, fending off their ooze animated blood, and chasing it through the earth into an ancient temple to the god of pride for the final showdown?
>>
>>53833913
>you wank it to
Woah there, massive assumptions huh? You know what, you're right - a lot of the trashy ones are worse than tentacle mindbreak, because tentacle mindbreak doesn't generally pretend to be serious or anything but porn.
>>
>>53833986

Lmao okay so you are another /r9k/fag here to bitch and moan about women, k got it
>>
>>53833952
You'd be surprised. All you need to make a trashy romance novel is a fairly beautiful (or at least if she worked it) female protagonist(s) who struggle to solve the book's threat while getting involved in more than a few steamy sex scenes with a conveyor-belt of cocks (or, in some novels, one very good quality cock.)

That's pretty much the secret to the trashy romance novel, it's your standard book featuring a female protagonist and doesn't "fade to black" for sex scenes. In that regard, 90% of current /pfg/ campaigns are trashy romance novels.
>>
>>53834015
What are you on about? Are you projecting or something? Women in romance novels aren't the same as women, I hope you know that.
>>
File: 1477370636918.webm (3MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477370636918.webm
3MB, 960x720px
Who is this whiteknight who keeps showing up out of nowhere anyway? I wasn't even attacking whatever the fuck he's trying to defend and yet now I'm engarde'd.
>>
>>53833952
Ask your spinster aunt what goes into those trashy romance novels that are always next to the shitty tabloid magasines next to the registers at the grocery.

The only question is whether the heroine aiding the swarthy, athletic knight captain with the broad chest of luscious hair to slay the dragon is helping actually kill a dragon, or whether in that particular book it's actually a euphemism for helping get his dick back down.
>>
Mind, trashy romance novels are sometimes a fairly good starting point if you want to learn to ERP but are too shy to F-list yourself.
>>
Oh /pfg/, you keep doing you and give the rest of us reasons to ask the mod staff to remove general threads.
>>
>>53830087
Wow, seems like she would've had to take a break to relieve all that stress.
>>
>>53834042
HAHAHA, wtf is this from. Was this a movie or something?
>>
>>53834016

They're pretty milquetoast. Definitely not like the comparisons people are making to what goes on in most hard hentai.
>>
>>53834094
Well I ordered pizzas right after while we played SSBB for a while. There were only four controllers and there were five people including me, wonder where she was the whole time...

>>53834104
Metadata m8
>>
>>53834104
Danger 5, I think?
>>
>>53833343
That's how you translate that.
The big issue is that, going by dex only, 20 dex isn't a meaningful difference from 10 dex. A 10 dex person can still sometimes beat a 20 dex one in some contests, but there are people who we'd have no chance of beating in dexterity contests in real life, even if they don't have what 20 dex means.
>>
>>53834112
>Definitely not like the comparisons people are making to what goes on in most hard hentai.

Yeah, the kinkiest shit I've ever read in even the sauciest romance novel was just rough anal which is amusingly tame by R18 Hentai standards. The delineation people need to make is that one genre is focused on the development of the protagonist into a sexually/romantically confident woman (if not just confident around her fine piece of ass) while the other is almost always a smut-fest built around how hard the woman's getting plowed by a big bad beast.
>>
>>53833343
That's the thing isn't it? Mechanically it's one thing but narratively it's something else entirely. Someone with 20 in any stat is supposed to be at the peak of humanity. 20 Str is literally a gorilla, it's at the point where you can tug-of-war against a workhorse...and win. 20 Dex would realistically be like wuxia movies "yuu move rike water and strikke rike sunder" but that's not how it translates to.

>>53834112
The comparison made, if I'm not misinterpreting, is how easily girls being "raped" give in in both trashy romance novels and in doujins (although for different reasons, in the doujins it's "the cock too strong" while in the romance novels it's legit "she wanted it all along").
>>
>>53834156

>how hard the woman's getting plowed by a big bad beast.

Or a gross old man, or a gross monster, or more commonly, a pathetic and exceedingly below average nip NEET or salaryman with no personality or life who she goes ga-ga over for (vague nonexistent reasons reasons) to make the sadsacks readibg it feel 'immersed'.
>>
>>53834120
Exactly?
We got words. Clumsy, limber, precise. But the linear ability score system does not really put those in their places.
Systems where things go from 1 to 10 and each number has exact reference point is much more limited and not infinitely scalable like DnD attributes, but lot more intuitive for the every roleplaying people do

Because even when you do get to, I don't know, Str above 20, nobody really embellishes on it. Because "strong man" was a character trait from the very beginning and there is not really intuitive way to portrait "yeah but now im REAL strong"
>>
>>53834170

Most romance novels don't feature rape? Not even the 'she wanted it all along' kind? They vary a lot but raped protagonists are more a hard niche for them, where as most hentai takes it as a given. I am genuinely surprised when I find ones where the characters fucking are a loving couple or star-crossed lovers stumbling into their first sexual foray.
>>
>>53834120

When skills are included the 10 dex person doesn't stand a chance
>>
>>53834234
I assume people see trashy romance novels as having rape in them because the protagonist is often hesitant or even resistant to the book's first sexual encounter; this isn't necessarily her "not wanting it," but more because her inhibitions and timidness (as you said, milquetoast) are fighting against her true desires. Pretty much the Id and Ego fighting the Superego, and in that match-up the Superego often loses.
>>
>>53834234
Most doujins, you'll be surprised to find, are not rape or NTR either.
>>
File: biribiri_Mochi_Mochi_Hime_0104.png (361KB, 1115x1600px) Image search: [Google]
biribiri_Mochi_Mochi_Hime_0104.png
361KB, 1115x1600px
>>53834200
Loli/Shota doujins never have that problem
>>
>>53834312
It's all about perspective, for sure. 90% of the stuff out there is sweet vanilla, but the nature of the Internet and outrage culture demands that the 10% of raw mindbreak and worse things is all we talk about.
>>
>>53834352
Except it isn't, stop projecting or find better sites. Hell NTR in particular gets utterly shit on all the time on "weeb" boards.
>>
>>53834296

Courtly romance still burns strong in our fiction even today.

Courtship rituals of the time demanded that the lady in question deny the advances of the desired suitor, so as to not give away her maidenly virtue too easily. This was also done to further enflame the suitor's passions for her, and vice versa. And of course, if the suitor did not continue his pursuit, he clearly dud not desire her *that* much.

I would suggest reading the treatsies on courtly romance, especially Frankish/French ones, its very enlightening.
>>
>>53834296
It's really no different from "it stops being rape once she gets hearts in her eyes" but instead of images it's imagery, with stuff like "she felt her inner goddess tremble as his rough hands mangled her bosom" or "His ravaging penetration liberated her woman soul and she embraced his triumphant conquering within her folds"
>>
File: Ok.gif (2MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
Ok.gif
2MB, 540x303px
>mfw this thread right now

You're teaching me things about the people in this General I never thought possible for a place like this.
>>
>>53834237
Yes, but what about situations where no skill can be applied? And even then, that is only if the 20 dex person has a higher level.
If both characters are humans fresh out of chargen, depending on their skill points the 10 dex person still has decent odds.

>>53834222
It's because the game isn't that dependant on ability scores, but instead, on modifiers, you can't accomplish much through ability scores alone. This is why to better visualise things, you'd add every modifier that affects how well someone can perform a thing. A dextrous character with many acrobatics ranks is actually way more nimble than your average person, but for other things, he's just more agile than normal. Or how 20 str lvl 1 guy isn't as strong as a 20 str lvl 10 one, even if the socres are the same.
>>
File: 7ea.jpg (50KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
7ea.jpg
50KB, 600x460px
/pfg/ all your memes are old and tired. What are the newest, freshest, dankest memes these days?
>>
>>53834433
Fox Tits, Byronic Heroes and PM THEM.
>>
>>53834433
Newest memes are foxtits from JttW and Sappy-sama's short slender Shelynite small-chested slut from WotR, but those are just retreads of old memes anyways.
>>
>>53834443
>>53834433
Also Nodachi Ladyknights.
>>
>>53834422

Its very different because it is focused on the female perspective of the scenario and their enjoyment, not a vehicle to make FOREVER ALONE tiny dicked japs feel better about themselves. Hence all the dialog not being her telling him how great his dick is.
>>
File: End_Hector_and_Florina.png (69KB, 237x151px) Image search: [Google]
End_Hector_and_Florina.png
69KB, 237x151px
>>53834389
Very much this. While women don't want to be rape-raped; most people aren't into the fat old cardinal having his men hold you down while he mutters about mpreg and tries to tell himself that you're a little boy, but a fit partner capable of bringing you over the adventurous edge of rapture when you're hesitating - because he just *can't help himself* he wants you just that much - is proof that you are truly desired and adored.

The fat fucks with mangy cottage cheese where their vaginas should have been, screeching about how even being asked the time on the street constitutes a violation of their every genital pox, are primarily just projecting angry jealousy at their inability to be the object of just that much desire by anything.
>>
>>53834433
consensual heterosexual lovemaking for the purpose of impregnation.
>>
>>53834482
Even worse, consensual heterosexual lovemaking for the purpose of mutual pleasure and intimacy.
>>
>>53834466
Not so different as you think. Yes there is slightly - and not all that much really - more focus on the female's thoughts while fucking, but "PoV: girl" vs "PoV: guy" still leaves us with basically the same fuck scene and the same dynamic between characters.
>>
File: 935f65c5773830e3e8ed41b8a491fd51.jpg (707KB, 1300x2000px) Image search: [Google]
935f65c5773830e3e8ed41b8a491fd51.jpg
707KB, 1300x2000px
>>53834482
With intent to marry, no less.
>>
File: thatwould.jpg (97KB, 537x445px) Image search: [Google]
thatwould.jpg
97KB, 537x445px
>>53834523
>>53834482
>>
>>53834496

>thinks lovemaking isn't about mutual enjoyment and intimacy

What is wrong with you people?
>>
File: m_571300ac4e8d17940601679a[1].jpg (66KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
m_571300ac4e8d17940601679a[1].jpg
66KB, 580x580px
>>53832712
>>53833450
Sorry for the confusion.
I have an actual leather collar with a ring that I wear in private, the one that I was talking about is a thin silver metal chain that looks just like a nice piece of jewelry except what would be the stone or locket near my throat/chest is a little silver padlock she has the key to. If you wanted to grab it and shove me around with it you could but it's supposed to be for show, and it looks more like this except is a little bit longer so I can put it inside my shirt/blouse when I want to.

Anyway, to be on topic, has your character ever had to or been encouraged to hide something from the rest of the party? An item or a secret?
>>
>>53834509
>still leaves us with basically the same fuck scene and the same dynamic between characters.

I mean, kind of? The problem with most hentai is it starts and ends with the sex scene, while the sex scene in a trashy romance novel (TRN?) is just one of several. More importantly, the woman grows progressively more confident with every encounter in TRNs, while many (not all!) Hentai scenes have the woman either remain a Hesitant Hannah or go from virginal uguu to ravenous sex goddess after one fuck.
>>
>>53834540
As in "for its own sake," as opposed to "for the purpose of impregnation."
>>
>>53834509

Must be why there is such a large and vocal female presence among rape doujins then huh. Wait, you mean there ISN'T and this is all conjecture strewn out of your rank asshole? Color me surprised!
>>
>>53834540
"For the purpose of impregnation" is what I'm changing, because most lovers don't want every encounter to produce a kid. Not all of us are Catholic.
>>
>>53834548
>encouraged to
No, but I like to include a lot of things that my characters are hesitant about sharing, and hint at them to make it interesting.

Someone having connections in high places, some part of their past they're not proud of, or just a lot of buried resentment for some NPC or place.
>>
>>53834466
NTR gangbang rape doujin artists are overwhelmingly female.
>>
>>53834572
>>53834567
True, but that doesn't mean it's their fetish. It just means they know their audience (primarily men) and like making money.
>>
>>53834567
There actually is a large market for this stuff among women and many doujinshi are female, don't push your assumptions on others. Go lurk the next comiket thread on /a/ or /h/ whenever it shows up and be enlightened, it's a fact that surprises people.

>>53834586
But why isn't it their fetish? How do you know it isn't their fetish? The whole "the rape fetish is one of the most common among women" isn't some sort of /r9k/ meme you know, just because /r9k/ grips onto it to howl doesn't suddenly invalidate them.
>>
Whole lot of [citation needed] going on in this thread.
>>
>>53834645
More like a whole lot of "shut the fuck up literally nobody cares both sides need to stop kneejerking". This is the pathfinder thread not the "we defend the virtues of doujin artists and romance novelists against each other" thread.
>>
>>53834599

>a few weirdos like rape FANTASIES
>'HUURRR MOST WOMEN HAVE A RAPE FETISH JUST ASK /a/!'
>>
>>53834599
Rape fetishes ultimately boil down to Greek Mythology style rape; where a "god" or other such magnificent figure force themselves on a woman because she's enthralled them with her natural beauty.

Rare is the female rape fetish involving a dingy back alley and some white trash with a beer gut mangling their tits through a stained blouse, it's almost always the ravishingly handsome Viking Warlord that keeps her for his bedwarmer, or the dashing private investigator not taking "no" for an answer. Again, this just loops back into the courtly romance comparison anon from earlier was suggesting, where the woman eventually warms up to the action because she's now in a position of power and possibly elevated social position (being the mate of a mighty male figure has perks, often moreso than the ones she starts with at the book's beginning.)
>>
>>53834599
Why do you imply it has to be their fetish? Artists draw fetish shit all the time without actually having that fetish, it just means they're going where the money is. For a good western porn example, furries--there's plenty of artists who'd gladly draw other stuff, but furfags are so desperate that they'll pay the big bucks just to see another scribble of drawn tits.
>>
>>53834699

Isn't having sex with a Greek god inevitably a really, REALLY bad idea, though?
>>
File: 1378331328584.png (33KB, 298x300px) Image search: [Google]
1378331328584.png
33KB, 298x300px
>>53834713
>furries--there's plenty of artists who'd gladly draw other stuff, but furfags are so desperate that they'll pay the big bucks just to see another scribble of drawn tits.

Why do they always insist on "spreading the wealth around" and hire like, 5 separate artists to draw their same OC when just one or two works will suffice?
>>
>>53834675
A rape fantasy is what people refer to when they say a rape fetish because you cannot by definition of the word actually have a rape fetish.

>a few weirdos
Citation needed; beyond the fact that a fetish is almost by definition only held by a minority, it's a rather well-known fact that the rape fantasy is one of the most common fetishes a woman can have.

>just ask /a/
I'm telling you to lurk the /a/ threads and watch the photos you tard what the literal fuck is with you and random insults?

>>53834699
Yes, obviously, because otherwise it's another fetish entirely, one rather rarer (but still not exceedingly so), the degradation / hardsub fetish. That doesn't mean it isn't a fetish, and again - the overwhelming majority of doujins are vanilla anyway, and even when it IS rape it's rarely ever "white trash with a beer gut mangling their tits through a stained blouse". Why is it that it has to be "white" trash, by the way? Just a comparison with the Viking warlord?

>>53834669
Also this I guess.

>>53834718
Only if it's Zeus (mainly because Hera, powerless to do anything to Zeus, takes it out on you) or you get shagged in a bad spot (see Medusa, where Athena was pissed the fuck off but again couldn't do anything to Poseiden). Getting shagged by Pan or Diyo or whoever wouldn't have been as big a deal.

>>53834713
It doesn't "have to be", and in a lot of cases it can very obviously be pandering to a niche; guro, for example, or hard ryona is usually presumed to be pandering to a niche instead of necessarily liking the topic. That being said, you generally presume that ntr beastial mindbreak, being a niche market but with a relatively high number of artists, isn't one people just enter if they want the money - they'd go for vore or something instead.

>>53834750
>will suffice
That's where you're wrong, furries never have enough.
>>
>>53834699
Mate I hope you realize that when you read books with fat faceless old men, you don't insert into the fat faceless old man. You self-insert into the girl.
>>
>>53834750
It's about ego. Haven't you ever wondered how people at the DMV get so imperious and petty? It's the only authority they'll ever wield.

OCs are pushed that hard because that's the greatest thing that will ever happen to their creator, and they know it. It's how they'll be remembered.

We're not so different, in that way. Consider Onryou, Etan, Rory, Casimir, Kyras, Gloriana, the list just goes on and on.
>>
>>53834798
To be fair though if they have the money to just blow thousands on an OC donut steel who are we to stop them
>>
File: 1442507782905.jpg (13KB, 164x276px) Image search: [Google]
1442507782905.jpg
13KB, 164x276px
>>53834765
>That's where you're wrong, furries never have enough.

>Furries are gluttonous, lustful, prideful, deeply envious and lazy
>mfw furries are avatars of the seven deadly sins
>>
>>53834675
What women are into is not "fat smelly fuck NTRs the male student by taking his 13 year old girl". Those doujins are just bad.

No. The 'rape' in all those harlequin novels is little more than a romantic lovemaking where it's TECHNICALLY rape because the big beautiful attractive man she really wants? She hadn't said yes to him just yet. She was gonna soon enough, but she hadn't yet, but oh he's so good and she was gonna say yes soon anyways so all is forgiven.

It's not back-alley fucking by some hobo holding a broken beer bottle to her neck, it's not her uncle chokeslamming her onto the bed when she was six. It's the guy she was *about* to fuck kissing her so she can't say yes because her mouth is full.
>>
>>53834833
A lot of NTR doujins consist, mind, of a "superior" person stealing away the girl. Some rich guy, or some dude who's Mr. Universe but younger, or someone who's just the most *adorable* little boy and your husband's out late every day anyway.
>>
>>53834851
This
Handsome okinawan beach boy is as sure of an alarm bell in a doujin as some fat old guy.
>>
File: 1470449749091.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470449749091.gif
550KB, 728x720px
To steer this conversation back to something a little more Pathfinder-related, how would you go about conveying your character (or you) are open to the idea of one of the party's ravishing hunks having their way with ehr?
>>
>>53834872
PM THEM
>>
File: 1486620522746.jpg (213KB, 516x619px) Image search: [Google]
1486620522746.jpg
213KB, 516x619px
>>53834872
Jump him.
My current character is basically a succubus anyway in attitude if not in immunities.
>>
>>53834889
What's a succubus's strength score like anyway? Can your average martial hold her down.
>>
>>53834872

Only in a comitted relationship.

Sorry, my girls play for keeps!
>>
>>53834889
KENABRES
E
N
A
B
R
E
S
>>
>>53834889
W O T R
O
T
R
>>
>>53834889

>Jump him

That's just asking for a Smite Evil German Suplex.
>>
>>53834884
But I want them to PM ME! Half the fun of these things is getting that little red notification on your tab of the player saying how they want to do stuff with your character!
>>
>>53834889
Get out of here Rindou, you're supposed to be cooking.
>>
>>53834942
My character is True Neutral :^)
>>
>>53834872

Only after mobths of developing their relationship and having a private, intimate and heartfelt scene where he verbally expresses his feelings for her. He better be blushing, too!!
>>
>>53834966
Friendly reminder Rindou is going to take the cut she needs next chapter while the gator is still alive and leave the thing half-dead the entire time.
>>
File: 1437429279597.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437429279597.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>53834971
>Not playing along and faking a reaction that only gets you even more worked up
>>
>>53834971
If you are an Evil subtype Outsider, you still qualify for smites regardless of your actual alignment.

Yes, this means that you could technically smite Ragathiel.
>>
>>53834991
No, she'll butcher the baby gator and use every part of it for her dishes.
>>
>>53834994
>if not in immunities
She's not a literal succ

>>53834992
>not wanting to see the shock on the face of the party paladin as he quickly starts chanting a prayer to [god / goddess] to forgive him breaking his vow of chastity
>>
File: tumblr_oaly9mviWb1sl76igo1_400.jpg (82KB, 345x385px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oaly9mviWb1sl76igo1_400.jpg
82KB, 345x385px
>>53834950
Sounds like it'd be a nice feeling.
>>
>>53834994

Don't you dare smite my precious bird boy!

Im a fucking wizard ill ruin your shit m8!
>>
>>53835008
>precious bird boy
Are we talking about Pazuzu? Why does Pazuzu care so much about his name? Is Pazuzu insecure?
>>
I want to make a PrC based on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-fexXdzKwY
>>
>>53835003

>paladin
>vow of chastity

U wot m8
>>
File: 1449377778753.gif (51KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
1449377778753.gif
51KB, 500x200px
>>53835003
>Shelyn's face when her Paladin is getting freaky love with the woman he secretly desired
>>
>>53835008
You might be a Wizard but I'm DHB's retarded fighter build!
>>
>>53834482
Terrible breedfaggotry.
>>
>>53835017

Ragathiel u ponce
>>
>>53835021
Roleplaying, the pally voluntarily took a vow of chastity. This functionally means he gets to sit in the corner biting his thumb and repeating prayers when the party stops at a whorehouse or bar.
>>
>>53835027
SHELYN IS NOT ABOUT SEX

SHELYN IS ABOUT LOVE

ARSHEA IS ABOUT SEX

THIS IS ARSHEA'S FACE
>>
>>53835035
It's a Pazuzu-Style Pazuzu joke you Pazuzu.
>>
>>53835017
>>53835035
Why is Ragathiel the edgelord of the Empyreal Lords?
>>
>>53835057
Because he wanted to be hardcore like Lucifer but the big boys upstairs wouldn't let him.
>>
>>53835057
Because Paizuri wanted someone to cater to Deus Vult fags.
>>
>>53835037

Oh fuck off with that ROLEplayer snowflake shit.

Nigga getting his dick wet, end of story.
>>
>>53835051
Shelyn is totally about sex when it's an expression of love that has remained unrequited until that moment beneath the stars.

>>53835069
Must be hard being the God of LAWFUL SMITE REE when your daddy's a Satan and mom's a fiery fertility figure.

>>53835083
I thought that was the Weighted Swing guy? Or is he the Lawful Neutral Edgelord to Ragathiel's impassioned KILL EM ALL?
>>
>>53835057

HE IS A GOOD BOY
>>
>>53835086
>player asks the DM if he can make chastity part of his vow
>DM looks at the code of conduct, doesn't really see chastity on the list
>player says "well let's make it one of those no-premarital / no casual sex things"
>DM says "okay reasonable enough why not"
Nope.
>>
>>53835110

Tough shit faggo, he is having consensual sex there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>53835127
That's already lighter than the codes of the templar / hospitallier / teutonic and the DM is the one who okay'd it so I don't know what you're complaining about nigger, fuck off with your autism everyone's having fun with it.
>>
File: Failing your Will Save.gif (439KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Failing your Will Save.gif
439KB, 640x360px
>>53835109
>>53835057
>>53835069
>mfw Ragathiel is an insufferable edgelord
>mfw I distinctly recall official Paizo artwork that confirms Ragathiel is not only an edgelord, but a virgin.
>>
>>53834669
Please help in alerting mods to this.
>>
File: 1475703726823.png (608KB, 624x546px) Image search: [Google]
1475703726823.png
608KB, 624x546px
>>53835151
BLADE SO SHARP I CUT THROUGH LIFE
INTELLIGENCE SO STRONG I ENLIGHTEN THE GODS
>>
>>53835151
>i never lost my virginity because i never lose!
>>
>>53835051
Why not both, Anon?
>>
>>53835110

>paladins take huge inspiration from characters such as Lancelot and Roland
>one is most famous for the fact that he committed adultery with the queen
> courtly Romance says it's okay to have some pussy as long as you follow the rules and do not breach etiquette

Chastity is for nuns and pissy German reformists.
>>
>>53835037
>This functionally means he gets to sit in the corner biting his thumb and repeating prayers when the party stops at a whorehouse or bar

Oftentimes the bar is ALSO a whorehouse, many Medieval taverns (the popular ones, anyway) had one or two girls who would rent a room and work their business with it.
>>
>>53835185
That's why I specified bars. Saying "nunneries" probably would've made it clearer.

>>53835183
Paladins also take some form of inspiration from the knights templar and hospitallier, who specifically had a "NO BOYS REEE" rule.

>is for nuns
Nuns got laid all the time.
>>
>>53835181
This, sex can and often is an expression of love and intimacy as much as it is raw pleasure. This is why we call men and women who actually fuck each other "lovers."
>>
>>53835204
Well in reality it's because 'making love' was just another way to say 'fucking each others brains out'.
>>
>>53835202

Therefore Paladins can fuck. Nothing is ever prevented them from having a relationship or having sex.
>>
File: Paladin Anti-Fall Mechanics.png (410KB, 817x615px) Image search: [Google]
Paladin Anti-Fall Mechanics.png
410KB, 817x615px
>>53835003
>as he quickly starts chanting a prayer to [god / goddess] to forgive him breaking his vow of chastity
>>
>>53835181
>>53835204

It's because I know you guys

there is no consensual sex in any of those games
>>
>>53835221

There is intimacy and love involved in that unless you're completely soulless and picking up people at a bar.
>>
>>53835228
>>53835237
Depends on what the DM says and what the player wants, which in this case was to literally roleplay a hospitallier, he even opened a hospital with downtime rules.
>>
>>53835252

>'I'm right because House Rules!'

Fuck off you braindead nig.
>>
>>53835242
I've never been in a pfg game Anon, I'm still pure as freshly fallen snow.

Hell, in one campaign I'm in I'm building a cathedral so my buddy can get married in it.

How could I be purer?
>>
>>53835266
>I'm right
No I'm just saying that you don't need to sperg out because in this particular case it is part of his vow
Also I think we have a misinterpretation, nowhere did I say he's about to Fall.
>>
File: 1443302746324.gif (776KB, 514x667px) Image search: [Google]
1443302746324.gif
776KB, 514x667px
>>53835202
>mfw Alain's backstory has him sending more than a few courtiers to the local nunnery

People were pious back in the Middle Ages, but they were still people. It was rare for a woman to enter a nunnery simply because she was a deeply religious person - like anything else, there were reasons you'd want to be in a secluded part of the world surrounded by the same sex all the ding-dong time.

It's funny, but Castle Anthrax in Monty Python's the Holy Grail wasn't that off the mark for nunneries.
>>
>>53835299
Nunneries were also just a place you shoved daughters and other courtiers who are becoming more trouble than they're worth.
>>
>>53835288

I think you're the one with faulty reading comprehension. I said nothing about falling. I said there is nothing preventing or discouraging them from having sex and romantic relationship, and no non-optiomal material prior throughout PF and D&D has ever denied this to paladins. You have gone on to use examples that are strictly voluntary role-playing and house rules related, which is neither RAW nor canon to any official setting material. Therefore, by default they can indeed have sex.
>>
>>53833087
Spheres of Power, Hedgewitch
>>
>>53835336
I haven't said anything about "by default" though, I am literally talking about this particular game.
>>
>>53835367
but anon, anytime you mention anything about your game's assumptions I have to assume it applies to ALL GAMES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53835151
Implying Raggy didn't Shack up with Vildeis at least once. They probably go killing evil together, though by the paladin codes they have raggy at least pretends to be more restrained while Vildy followers are more likely to go 'truck of peace' on a place where a lot of evil stuff lives.
>>
>>53835367

Oaths are for break
>>
I want everyone to have fun with their games tonight.
>>
File: Ghost faces.png (420KB, 818x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost faces.png
420KB, 818x810px
What sort of familiars or companions are you hoping are available in Starfinder?
>>
New Thread:
>>53835508
>>53835508
>>53835508
>>53835508
>>
>>53835464
oaths made to others, but not those made to yourself.
>>
>>53835514
>Not pic related

SHIT TASTE
>>
>>53835514
>page 7
>anime op
>still desperate to keep /pfg/
Another shit thread inbound.
>>
>>53829110
Yeah they would work well together
I'd really like the mammoth rider in my party, though isn't having mad dog redundant with the cavalier, and isn't having beast rider redundant with the mammoth rider?
Thread posts: 399
Thread images: 64

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.