[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stat this dead man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

stat this dead man
>>
>>53823478
-10 HP.

NEXT.
>>
>>53823478
The dead do not "stat."
>>
Just use the revenant rules from 5e UA. If you're playing 4e, use the revenant from that. It's actually good for the assassin class in that edition.
>>
Companion: Robot Head. Once per session, roll a die with an equal number of sides to player characters, assign a number to each character. Robot Head transfers ownership to that character.
>>
>>53823478
I think Lex is a great example of a terrible rpg party.

The GM is planning some rebellion against the evil empire type bull crap, and what does he get?

- The edgemaster made the most emo undead assassin ever, who worked for the evil emperor (at least he read the setting)
- The female player made a half-human half-worm character with the body of a sex toy.
- That Guy made a robot head with sex toy programming, and no other abilities.
- Stanley Tweedle.

And what do they do when they get the power to possibly take down the Empire with its own planet destroying ship?
They fuck off out of there.
>>
It's a terrible rpg party with the greatest DM.

>Ok, you land at the planet, wat do
>FIND DICK
>you spend days chasing dick around but everyone keeps dying in increasingly bizarre circumstances
>THIS IS THE OPPOSITE OF MY JAPANESE ANIMES
>>
File: Lexx.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Lexx.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
>>53825392

Truly the best scifi RPG party.
>>
>>53825392
>>53825487
>>53826162
And then an entire universe was destroyed because the players were too busy running away from/not paying any attention to the BBEG. Yeah, this works surprisingly well.

And 790 is definitely That Guy.
>>
Immunity: Anal eviscerating robotic carrots
>>
>>53826758
Giant spaceships fucking smaller spaceships!
>>
>>53826758
And of course the GM messing with the players all the time.

And running out of world names. Like the planet of Potatohoe.
>>
File: Zev.png (104KB, 270x274px) Image search: [Google]
Zev.png
104KB, 270x274px
>>53826758
Don't forget that when Zev died, she got brought back as Xev. Pretty much a case of "But I really like this character, Can't I just reuse her stats?"
>>
>>53826758
>if I take all of these disadvantages I can put all of my points into insults
>>
>>53827189
DESU I assume the character change occurred because the actress was sick of having to wear and/or display an electric blue merkin.
>>
>>53827353
She was soooooo hot though
>>
>>53827353
It's worse than that. It wasn't a wig, it was dye.

But not hair dye, that colour wasn't available. It was for easter eggs.

It apparently wasn't that healthy.
>>
File: susanhayward2.jpg (317KB, 987x1200px) Image search: [Google]
susanhayward2.jpg
317KB, 987x1200px
>>53827459
I always found Newzev more appealing but Oldzev is about a billion times more classically good looking (pic not her, but same aesthetic).
>>
>>53826758
If I remember right that season ended with the players intentionally destroying the universe to get Mantrid on the logic that it might work out somehow, which also seems fitting.
>>
>>53827074
Toilets that work by shoving a giant tongue up your butt and cleaning you out!
>>
>>53829165
Sort of. He'd already consumed the entire universe at that point. Their trick was to make his final assault tear a hole into the other universe and escape.

And wasn't it their fault for releasing Mantrid at the start of the season anyway?
>>
>>53829991
Yeah, but they were being manipulated by His Divine Shadow who had possessed Kai.

It was His Divine Shadow imperfectly merging with Mantrid which caused him to want to deconstruct the universe.
>>
File: lexx ship.jpg (41KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
lexx ship.jpg
41KB, 640x477px
>>53827353

There was a gap in production between season 1 and 2 (like over a year I think) as Showtime decided not to help with funding again like they did with season 1.

With things up in the air the actress took another job (just days before the second season got funded) the schedule didn't allow for both so she managed to get time to do some shoots to allow the change over to be written into the story.
>>
>>53825156
damnit, you beat me to it!
>>
Posting thread theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYoq6sovr8Y
>>
>>53827353
I think it's a funding/floating contract thing combined with her being offered other rolls on (either swedish or german telly)
>>
>guys what if the emperor was tyranids all along
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.