[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 17

UE stronk edition
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Well,it seems something else was found on the complex.

Is it treasure?Weapons?
Cryopods?
>>
File: IMG_0460.png (86KB, 323x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.png
86KB, 323x420px
>>53822129
Ooc I'd say you should roll for the treasure because you found it

Greeting ambassadors, Gaxla is still at Yss so they have sent me in his stead. I am the first Avarian to do this in over a thousand years.
>>
Rolled 67 (1d100)

>>53822213
A whole massive pile of treasure Carter. The real question is how much.
>>53822229
OOC rolling now
>>
>>53822249
>The treasure room is massive and stacked full of gold and gems from hundreds of worlds. All of it looking ancient with much of the currency bearing a mark that hasn't been seen in centuries.

It seems there was another reason this fortress was so well defended.
>>
>>53822324
>Shazerad takes a gold coin from the pile and studies it carefully
Wait a minute, I know where this coin came from. I commanded there when we invaded.
>>
>>53822324
Huh.Wonder how much it's worth.
Did any of the pirates try taking it?
>>
>>53822356
Where is it from General? And why would it be here?
>>
We apologize for missing the last few summits.
Information was being assimilated into the Great Balance.

Standing by to aid in any Federation matters, please advise us as to any ongoing issue that we might assist with.

Standing by to transmit information regarding those whom I represent, I will not clutter this frequency with information that has not been requested.
>>
>>53822374
A old world called Maxon IV, we invaded to test out new androids. We were given cover support by this fortress I recall, but the commanders order a looting of the treasures of the world.
>>
>>53822129
No, Ploraxia stronk.
Anyways, they still have yet to arrive, so lets talk for a while. >>53822390
Hello there, it has been a long time. How goes the plague, I believe it is near eradicated, save for several hot pockets.
>>
>>53822324
Holy... this, this was stolen, recently on Oker, our main financial planet. It is of the Ploraxian Banking Authority. Return it.
>>
>>53822390
Hello.I don't believe we've met.I'm Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.

We isolated your plague.It was sentient and named Sally.

Any news?
>>53822474
Seems like a good invasion,then.
Wonder why you made gene soldiers when you had androids,especially considering your gene soldier's quality.

Why not just manufacture a ton of androids?It was your strong suit,and you likely had access to many materials.
>>53822528
>>53822510
Shazerad says it is from Maxon IV,from an invasion.

Also both are stronk.
>>
>>53822554
Stronk, eh. Before the civil war, we used to outproduce the UE in almost everything. Now we only have a slight advantage. Anyways, this is from our banks. Here
>He shows the Ploraxian Banking Authority Symbol on the Gold Bar
See! This is our property. I formally request you return it.
>>
>>53822129
Before you start another dick measuring contest, remember that not every race has one to measure.
>>
>>53822554
Well they were a experiment, and we had millions of androids for almost every purpose. We never got to truly test them before The Fall.
>>
>>53822129
Another thing. In the system of Khuzo, right next to us, we have completed the site for the federation ringworld, and this is no ordinary ring world. This will contain about 12 segments, it will be massive! not to mention all the habitats, defense stations, everything!
>>
Ooc ready Ploraxian? And to refresh your memory this is what happened last thread:
>As he says this a mighty asteroid jumps into the system using it's haphazard thrusters to go full speed into the planets primary land mass. Thousands more of these strange asteroids jumping into the system. Coated in armor with strange weapons all over them. They divide up the Ploraxian fleet with the main body targeting the command squadron.
>3 Mega Dreads Hive ships 110pts
>4 Asteroid Dreadnoughts 80pts
>20 battleships 300pts
>50 Cruisers 500pts
>500 Corvettes 250pts
1,230pts total (I think)
Ooc special rules: For every 100Fleet power you are above 200 you get to role an additional d10 for damage.
Psi-Plasma Cannons: If the damage role is over 100 the Horde player can make one ship of their choice flee. Armor 3 with no shields as well for the Horde.
And dude try to be a little fair. Don't bring 70k ships to a fleet battle
>>
>>53822582
Really?Where'd you get those numbers?This treasure has been here for a while now,and I've never heard of Ploraxia outperforming the UE.And you'd have to talk to Shazerad abo-
>>53822614
>Carter stifles a laugh
You know,she's got a point.
>>53822634
Yeah,okay,but was it your first experiment?Seriously,those soldiers are just good enough,and their pros didn't outweigh their cons before the cure.I mean,it's good,but the androids are way better marks of your craftsmanship skills.

Next time,remember to carry the 4.It helps with the protien buildup issue way more effectively.
>>53822663
Okay.Will the Avarians help?They have quite a lot of info on ringworld construction.
>>
>>53822726
Ooc
Here's the rules,as well.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY
>>
>>53822614
So,how's business?
Also,I had the bar stock seafood and drinks now.
Turns out,the Dukedom has amazing salmon.Or something that tastes like salmon.Sorry,just used to Old Earth expressions and stuff.
>>
>>53822582
Well the station has beacon technology and is of Avarian production and since the General has seen these symbols before and knows about the fortress I am more inclined to believe him. And maybe before but with these new worlds and technologies from the Conclave War we have massively increased our technology.
>>
>>53822777
Trips prove me right
>>
>>53822775
...Seafood...?
Oh, let me guess, the Captain has been complaining about it.
>>
>>53822742
Yes I know, personally I thought the idea was a waste of time. We should have developed more advanced androids instead of them.
>>
>>53822510
A universal cure has been developed. It should work across the various susceptible species. Work continues on other common aliments, our people have very much found a niche in our ability to work with what are usually deadly aliments to generate cures. We have been using this generated capital to purchase ships that are capable of FTL travel, orbital stations on W'nai Beta-1, and your strange mechanized technologies. We are busy reverse engineering these into a form that can be grown by the Great Balance.
>>
>>53822817
Yes indeed she has.
>>53822775
Carter can you confirm is the Federation paying for it this time? Hopefully that will improve her mood.
>>
>>53822862
Not that I blame her... sigh. I can't be everywhere at once...
>>
>>53822554
It is good to meet you, Ambassador. All delegates are welcome on W'nai Beta-1, and W'nai Beta-2. We are a very small faction, laying claim to only the four worlds in our system.
>>
>>53822874
Do you know her anger with humans as well? She does not seem to have a favorable opinion on the UE and my species.
>>
>>53822899
You don't spend a whole lifetime as a human in the Mahkra without figuring at least the biggest details, yes. Who would have thought? Still, they are pretty cool with single humans. It's human organizations that anger them.
>>
>>53822817
>>53822862
Yeah,she was.
And yes,they're paying for it next cycle.I just payed for it up front.
>>53822893
>>53822838
I see.
Also,please do not cure the world in Rumar space.That is where Sally lives.The rest is fine,though.
>>53822833
Well,it definitely isn't a waste of time.Biotech is just as good as normal tech,after all.

But beyond biological ships,I doubt anyone else in this Federation knows how to really harness it.

You really should amp up android production.It is your strength.
>>
>>53822937
Seriously,why does she hate humans?
>>53822777
Yeah,I guess.Inkito,do you have any other evidence backing it up?You may want to discuss it with Shazerad.
>>
>>53822937
Ahhh well perhaps if the UE was able to pay her for her services it might ease her ire. We know our battles have interrupted her work so perhaps this can be compensation.
>>
>>53822948
We have. The raw material available in the Dukedom is staggering, factories are being set up on all major worlds to help produce them.
>>
>>53822965
That's something I never got around asking, of course. Her people respect my authority, and I don't pry in their past. For all I'm concerned with, 3 corsairs on 5 are Mahkravi and they perform well at it, so as long as they do keep the high standards they are expected to hold, I'm fine with their antics.
>>53823002
Sigh. Boy, we can't just sell out our fleets like that, we aren't mere mercenaries.
>>
>>53823008
Well,then that's good.
What're you gonna use em for?Will they have rights?
>>53823038
Damn.I need to ask her next time,then.
>>
>[Incoming signal]
>[Encrypting connection]
>Location: Dominion Earth.
>V.F.S Blade of the Cosmos
>12:45 Earth Standard Time.
>The signal that gets through is somewhat distorted but the Image of Director Markon is clear enough for people to recognize him in even with his combat armor on.
Hello Carter, Schimmel are either of you picking up this signal?
The Voidwatch fleets jumped into the Solar System and manage to link up with the Homeguard Armada. So far I've managed to achieve orbital supremacy but the Shroud Cabal forces have dug themselves in with only the Heirarch and Voidwatch armies on my side, and that's not going to be enough.
>>
>>53823097
Yes,we're reading you.Do you require backup?I had an Imin keep watch in the Shroud for any Comclave forces,so that I can kill their minds while they're in there.

Also,did you have World War One in the Dominion?
>>
>>53823086
Only the Warlord and Reapers, they are the only class capability of fully independent thought. The intelligence of the other units is relatively lower. They will fulfil the function of soldiers as they always have.
>>
>>53823130
World War One?...Yes I believe I mentioned this before. And if you have some serious ground power I could use it my forces are only made up of 4 assault legions and 2 Gene Warrior armies no where near enough to take on the multi-million man armies that make up the EDF if it decides to move on a large scale to the capital at Rome.
>>
>>53823097
Are they close to unleashing the Shroud?
>>53823130
We had one in the UE Carter but since the Dominion Earth must have split sometime in the 21st century it's probably safe to say they did as well. And the Allies won if you were wondering.
>>
>>53822948
Parameters received, it would fly in the face of our beliefs to destroy anything that is in possession of the Spark, no matter how diverse their form may be.
>>
>>53823196
Not that I know of. What I do know is that whoever wins this battle at the capital will be able to secure a large advantage against the other side. If we can find the Heirarch he can rally large segments of the Dominion away from the cabal...but if he's dead they'll blame it on me and we'll have to face almost the entire might of the Dominion.
>>
File: IMG_9240.jpg (298KB, 1098x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9240.jpg
298KB, 1098x1020px
>>53823190
>>53823196
I can send a couple thousand of these.Would they do?

Also,do either of you have record of Carter Williams,a man who served in WW1.I ask because earlier a Ploraxian agent said some descendants were from the Dominion,and they came to visit,but I am wondering if they are related.
>>53823223
Thanks.Although I don't kniw what you mean by Spark.
>>53823136
I see.
Good that you'll make them good soldiers.If you ever need tips on biological tech,you can ask.The Wastes has got that down to a T.
>>
>>53823328
We'll see. But this news of a impending battle? Is it the humans?
>>
>>53823328
What exactly do they do?
>>
>>53823328
It is our experience that most call this Sentience, or Sapience. Our translators are very new in construction.
>>
>>53823358
They're scavengers from the Wastes,like our version of cockroaches.They use their tongues to burn off armor,then consume the organs.Can take on 12 men each,and are resilient to firearms.

I can send them in cages,then kill them once the battle is over.
>>53823357
Yes,it is humans.Turns out humans have changed since my day.Now they're engaging in a civil war or something over psionics and its supposed Divinity,as well as over Shroud entities.
>>53823389
Well,I don't see an issue with killing something with sapience.What is your species,by the way?How do you look?
>>
>>53823431
Hm, will we need to assist in this battle?
>>
>>53823461
You'd have to ask Markon,but I believe so.
>>
>>53823475
>>53823461
>>53823358

w̍̋e͑̉̊̀̾͆ͧ ͗̈́͛̑̂̐̈wͮ̐̀ͮͯ́̍o̒̓͋̄uldͯ̓̓ lͩ̓͒̎ͦͧǐ̆̈́ͭ̔̊ke̍͋ͫͬ͌͑̚ ͧ̾̊̒ͧtͨ͑̀̓o̔̓̊ ͧͣ̽̍̆͗p͆ō̏i͗̇ͨ͆nt͑̒͋̒ͮ̋ ȯͯ͂ͤ͗u͌̎t͋/̽͌̎o̔ͮffͨ̓eͨ̀ͩr̈́ ̓͗͒t̊hͯ̑aẗ́ ̐̒̇ỏ̎uͭr͒̈ͮͩ ͯ͂ͦͧ̎ͨ̈́pͮr̎̿͗̈́eš͊e͂̍̀ͫn͊͒ͮc̐e̎͒ͨ̌ ̿̍͂̊͛͂ͪd͋ȉ̌s̿͋̍͗̓̚t̀r͂ͣ̌̋̈͆ǘp͌͌̀̎t͒͑̑ͣ̏s̎/̈́ͭͤ̈́̏̋i͋ͧn̓̽̓ͣ̚tͬ͂er͑̑ͤ̒fe͊̈́ͦ̆̑r̒̂͂̎͋̚eͮͣ̓ŝ̋̎ ͭ̄w̑̄itͮͨ͊͂́̚h̒ͦ͐̂ ͆ͫ͆ṗs̒͌̔i͋ͭoniͪ͌̐͊cͨ̍̃ ͋̿̈ͮ̿be̋̇̈̐ͩ̔̎iͩ̑̏ͬ̊̏̒n̔ͭ̄gͣ͂̍̾̈́s̾/ͯ̐̄̑uͧ̓͋ti͌lͤȋz͂ͧͨ̑aͣ̓tͮ̓̋ḯ͒̋́̐oͮ̒͊n͂͋̌̈
̂ͩiͪͤ̈̑f̓̓̾̀ͦ̓ ̍t̑h̽͒ͭ́i͒ͨͣͨͮ̏ͨs̾̂ ̓̇i̽͂͌̐̆́s̊ ͒͌a͑̇̆̒̿̐̽ ͋͐̌͗ͮ̋w̔́ͨ͑̏͌a̽̃̀̚̚rͤ̌͊̾̇̚ ̐ͨ̾̑̊ͭ͑o̔́̇ͦv̓͌̌e͆ͩ͂͆̓ͪ͂rͦ ͂̓͒ͫ̒͛ͩp͋ͨ̋ͭ͆̐sͮ͌̋i̋ͨ̉o͋ͯ̆͋̈͂ͯnͩ͂ͫ̀͂̿ͧī͐̍c̄̓͊ͪs maͮ̃̉̒ͭ̚y̆̂̊ͭ̎̿h̾̆̇̏́ͩps̊ ͯw̓ͧ̒̓ë̊ ̈m͆̍͛̎̂î̆g̎ͮ͊̀̂͒h̒̆ͤt̾ͫ̌͂̄̚ h͛ͤ̒̉̃ͤͣe͊̊̉l͋ͫ̌ͬ̚pͩ̌̒͌ ͦméͣ͐̈́r̽͂͐̿͂̔elͯ͂ͤ͆͗ͬỷͬ͌͊ͬ ̊̾͑ͧ͐̚b̎͌́y̾̾̂͌ ̀͗̆͊̿̚oͨ͐ǔr ̑͑͛̓̂ͧpr̊͋̐ͧ̉́̋es̈ͨ̋e͗̿͌̾̏ͣ̓n̆̐ͮ͊͂ͨ̓c̋ͨ̋̋ͤ̐eͭ̚
>>
>>53823475
Very well. That one eyed pysker also gave me information to pass onto you about humans and shroud beings.
>>
>>53823431
Our forms are wide and varied, though there are some trends that run across morphological lines. Our species appears to be fairly unique in that we came to the art of Weaving - what others have called the manipulation of the code of life - very early. It has shaped us deeply. A good portion of our reverence for those in possession of the Spark is that - before we breached the stars - any who had it were distant relatives, no matter what their form.

I myself am an offspring of Lod, one who gave birth to many of the faction which seek to venture forth among the stars. I stand roughly two meters tall, am bipedal, and have four manipulation appendages. The children of Lod are generally gifted with the ability to speak in foreign tongues with greater ease than others on our world who posses the Spark.

Upload of dossiers regarding additional data on our species is available upon request.
>>
>>53823328
The archives come up with one man under that name. They note that he went missing and no body was ever found. I can do a search for relatives but the United Empire is a big place you must understand. And the Ploraxians love sticking their heads in the business of other nations.
>>53823315
Well while we can't deploy any army groups a naval strike force is currently carrying 3,000 Sons of Mars in heavy power armor which I think would be very useful in this situation.
Ooc got work so see you all later dudes
>>
>>53823431
Dozens of EDF legions are advancing on the capital region if you can teleport them near along the routes to harass them it will buy us time.
>>53823569
Anything you can give will be appreciated send them towards the Capital City HQ.
>>
>>53823741
This seems interesting, should the Dukedom contribute assistance?
>>
>>53823569
Okay.
No issue then.I ain't missing now.Just was checking,since the Ploraxian said I wasn't on your Earth either.

I guess I was just the only me to survive the Wastes.
>>53823492
Really?What?
>>53823491
Okay.
>>53823537
Ooh,you know genetic engineering.Are you good at it?And yes,a dossier would be greatly appreciated.
>>53823741
Understood,they'll warp in in 2 minutes.

I think they'll do more than harassment.
>>
>>53823784
Weaving is how we have evolved as a species. It is entirely fundamental. All things - clothing, tools, dwellings are grown (not built, as it appears most other species do) on W'nai Prime.

I do not know how our abilities compare to others, but they have served us well. Uploading relevant information from an external databank, please wait.
>>
>>53823784
There has been a huge increase in the number of humans entering the Shorud, and several are still there. He told me to report their locations to you.
>>
>>53823749
If you have an interest in stopping Extra Dimensional beings from rending the fabric of reality. I would recommend sending aid to Dominion Earth.
>>
>>53823828
I see.Then we share similarities in that regard.I'd like to see how advanced you are at this.As far as I knew only the Wastes had really mastered biology.

Now I see others have mastered it as well,or so I hope.Perhaps you take yours in a different direction,but I am glad to find a fellow biologist here.
>>53823838
Okay.Are they asking for contracts?
>>
>>53823784
>>53823828
>>53823896

The Art of Weaving was gifted to our people early, and with it a variance in morphology that seems to be unusual among the peoples of the universe. This lead to great conflict as to which form was best, for many, many years. Eventually, the Doctrine was established, and with it the Balance.

Currently, our home world's three continents now represent the major divisions in morphology and philosophy among our people, those with the Spark. I represent the Malok, who desire learning and mingling with the people of the galaxy. We are the most populated faction at this time. There are also the Hunters, the Ori - who have developed themselves in representation of the dominance that Weaving can bring. Finally, there are the Yie, who have disappeared into themselves, and joined with the land itself.

Interaction between our people occurs along a long chain of individuals. Divergence in morphology has happened to a greater or lesser degree across the entire planet, but communication is still possible with those who are more closely related - so long as they still possess the Spark.

Representatives from other species are most welcome on the two colonized worlds of our system, but for their own safety are forbidden from intrusion onto the home world. Pheromone signatures would mark them as prey to the Ori, and for absorption into the Yie.

Please select any particular topics which interest you from the condensed dossier provided above. Further illumination will be provided.
>>
>>53823883
Very well, we will contribute. Due to the severity of the situation, the entire Army of Segment Nortus has been deployed, along with the 1st Murder fleet.

>>53823896
Yes they are bargaining with malevolent deities in the Shroud. It would be best to kill them before anything happens.
>>
>>53823983
Yeah,just gimme a sec.I'll go murder em all.
>>53823949
Weaving and morphology,please.
And the Ori and Yie.
>>
>>53824043

As you wish. Cultural exchange has been approved.

The Great Art - as it is known - of Weaving has been with our people for millennium. Our earliest records have been lost since the First Cataclysm, but as far as our historians can tell it was inherent to those from which we all stem - the Fathers. To those of ages past, the gift was believed to originate from some God-form or other. Much fighting and many lives were lost in that, perhaps the greatest debate. Modernity and sophistication of our scientific methods have revealed that those still capable of Weaving secrete a complicated series of enzymes, life-code altering bacterium, and other chemicals which render flesh into a form that is pliable for a time. More than this - it allows for the incorporation of other life-matter into the being which is being Weaved. The change is systemic, rapidly passing through the entirety of the affected organism, even to the point where alterations will be passed to offspring.

Though the variations that Weaving have brought forth could be theoretically infinite, there are trends which run along major morphological plateaus. Those born of the same family or clan tend to keep closer to the form that they were born with, only a few choosing to divert into an entirely new segment for fear of no longer being able to meaningfully communicate with their brothers and sisters. Since we reached out to the stars, several clans of the Malok have Weaved their forms to more closely relate to what they view as a lost family, creating several new layers of morphological strata. This was done in part so that they may pass unhindered through the stars, and form a closer bond with all members of the Federation.

Stand by for upload regarding Yie and Ori.
>>
>>53824043
>>53824350

The Ori, for the most part, are not interested in anything beyond the Hunt. It is something of a religion for them, I gather. Their forms are savage, and their methods of cornering pray are as varied as the Malok's capability for communication. Those who have taken an interest in the stars mainly originate from the clan Fuon. Not much is known of them, but I have witnessed a Hunt of theirs. Members of their clan exude a gas which has hallucinogenic properties to incapacitate prey, blanketing an area of roughly a mile radius over a period of days.

Those who we call the Yie are capable of incredible long life, and spread themselves over vast distances. Within the reach of their scope, they are capable of direct and indirect Weaving of the Great Balance. They are what some may call the floral morphological plateau of those with the Spark. Generally speaking, those of the Yie are made - that is, were once Ori or Malok. Some are born, however, but these generally lie beyond our ability to communicate with. Many of our people tread carefully on greenery, not knowing if it possesses the Spark or not.

Limited information is available regarding the daily lives of the Yie. Their thoughts move much more slowly than ours, but they are kind. They are the keepers of our world, and what revelations of new Weaving patterns are discovered by the Ori or the Malok are spread across it by the Yie - if judged to be worthy.
>>
File: IMG_0511.jpg (140KB, 701x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0511.jpg
140KB, 701x540px
Reminder that the Dukedom is not xenophobic
>>
>>53824350
>>53824399
That is good.I was beginning to think that no one here had harnessed genetic engineering,but I am glad I am wrong.It sems I have finally found an equal in this field of research.You'd have a field day in the Wastes,what with all the different lifeforms and biological phenomena there.I hope we may exchange methods and findings,someday.

As for the Ori and Yie,they seem rather interesting,to say the least.The Ori sound a little like the Rumar.
The Yie seem wise,I guess,though I was never one for pacifists.Not stepping on grass seems overboard,no offense.
>>53824408
Yeah,they just don't want you living in the Dukedom if you aren't avian.
It's not xenophobia,it's selective rent.

Anyways,I am afraid I must go for an hour or so.I need to kill those humans in the Shroud.
>>
>>53824499
We recently concluded a cultural exchange with a sect of priests, whose name escapes me. Their people are an association of bipedal reptiles, colonizing several belts of asteroids. They were in possession of a great revelation, a Seed which allows rapid terminating of lifeless worlds. We were able to increase its efficiency through our Art, and will gladly pass along our discoveries to you and the rest of the Federation.

During our communications, several members of Clan Ire have expressed interest in viewing your world. I propose an exchange of delegates. Those whom you send would be staying among Clan Ire, housed on W'nai Beta-1. Accommodations there have been modulated since we first joined the Federation to be most hospitable, and capable of housing the staggering multitude that others species possess. We number a little over a million, Malok, Ori, and Yie together. It shocked us, to say the least, when we learned that there are some in the Federation who count their people in the billions.

We await your answer.
>>
>>53824499
>It's not xenophobia,it's selective rent.

Iͧ̉t͛̒'͛s̉̔́ ͣ̂͊n͛̒ot́ͨͬ͋̃ͯ ́xͫ̃͆ͪ͛ẽ͌ͫ̇̂n̓͐́̑ǒ̆͒ͦ̌p͛ͯ̊͐ͨ̓̚ḧͩ́͗̔̿ò͛̈́b̈̓͌ͧi̊͑͌ͭͮ̆̔aͯ̚,ͩ̽ͫ̓̎̎̚i̽tͩ'ͯ̌sͣ͛̽̽̈͒͌ s͑̒̍̆͋ͤe͊ͨlect̏͆i͌ͤv͊̏͑ͭ̒ͣe ̄ͭ̊ͨ͆rͬͫẻͭ̇ͤnͬͭẗ́.
͆̒ͯ̒ͩtͤ̓̀͌̆h̎̃͂̋aẗ́͆s a͗ ̽ͪ̉ͫ͌͋͌g̀ͬ̀͐r͑̓̍͂eͯ̉ͣa͂̄̈͆ṫ͆ͪ ̚s̾̈p̓̂̎in ̃̿t̑ͬ̽hͤ̒̿ͨeͭ̓̀͌̿r͌͆̄͆̆ͣeͦͬ
̓ͪw͗̐e'͌̄ͣ͆̓l̇lͬ ̐̓́ͣͨ̚u̇͛̂̈́̈s͗̿ͣ̍ͨ̀̚e͐̍ͪ͗ t̄ͨhe͛ͫ͆̋̀̔ ͦ͐̐sͪ͋̔̂aͫ͑ͧ̒me ̋̈ͨͪe͊̀͒̽xc͒̎͌ȕ̍ͮ̽͑̎̐śe ̈́͌f̔̎ͧ̊̒or̆̓ͬ̂̚̚ ͦ̎̇͐͑ͪwͫhͧ̀͆ͩ͒̉ͯy̐ ̓̃ͣwͩ̉e ͗a͐̈́̔r̃͐ͩͣ̋e̋̾̇͛̀̃͛ ̒ͬͫpr̊ͨê̿ͯ̿͌̋ͩt͋̋ͭty͊̎ͭ ̑͆ͫ̓̋m̓̾̏̑ͣ̎̄ùͨ̇̔c͆̓̉hͯ͂́̚ ̓ͬa̒͌̐͛̚l͂̎͊ͭͭͯ̽l̂ͦ͆̽ ͪ̈́̇̾thͧ̐̄̓eͧ̽̈͌͒ ͣ̊͂saͦ̍̔mͫȇ ͮ͛ͨsͫ̄ͯ͐p̎̓̆̒̌͋̊e̚cͫ̂̎iës̓̎ ̓̏̓̎̈́ͣ
>>
File: img049_2.jpg (173KB, 610x771px) Image search: [Google]
img049_2.jpg
173KB, 610x771px
>>53824499
>.I need to kill those humans in the Shroud
I see you are a man of reason sometimes.
>>
>>53822129
why isnt this shit on /qst? I see it every day
>>
>>53824647
because its not a quest its loose group RP
like /dragon/
>>
>>53824682
how is that substantially different from "author-driven collaborative storytelling"? the simple fact of no obvious single author? seems sorta semantic
>>
>>53824616
You are, familiar, alien. What world do you hail from?
>>
>>53824705
it is kinda semantic but quests were banned mostly for being everywhere
as long as we only have one thread which we keep to ourselfs
and run that thread to the ground before making a new one
I think we are minding our own business and are fine
>>
>>53824748
Why,can't you see the federation nametag? Doesn't matter. As the majority of the corsairs in our union, I'm from the Mahkra system.
>>
>>53824777
I guess I still don't understand why this isn't on /qst if it's so self-contained and not bothering anyone
>>
>>53824835
This system rings a bell. Has it changed much these thousand or so years?
>>
>>53824875
...with due respect, general, we don't live that much. Furthermore, we almost never go near the system. Many Mahkravi are born and die without even seeing it- it isn't a pretty sight, anyway.
>>
>>53824965
Nothing is Captain. Not when I was young, except Avar. Always the beautiful gem of the galaxy. Time is passing me by faster than I would like I fear.
>>
>>53825029
Was there a meaning to your inquiry, or was it just an excuse to talk about the good old times?
>>
>>53825079
Everything has meaning. I visited that system many times in the far past, I wanted to know how it was these days.
>>
>>53825094
...were there humans in there when you visited? Or was there any civilization at all?
>>
>>53825129
Life was, pre-FTL, there were prevailing civilisations, a few. Some of my kin wanted to wipe it and just colonise on the ashes.
>>
Okay,I'm back.There were quite a few of them to kill.Don't know why they even go to the Shroud,anyways.There are way better alternate dimensions.
>>53824610
Well,it's true.The Dukedom is not scared of non Avians,and lets them visit and go nearly everywhere.It's just that the Dukedom is culturally significant to them,and they feel that only avians may actually live there.

You are a hige,yet you only consist of lobster like beings.That is not xenophobia,that is preference.
Either way,not like I care.Visiting is good enough for me.
>>53824616
>>53824965
Hello,Kalankhri.
How's business?
The bar was stocked with alcohol and seafood,though I think Adder might have already told you.
>>53825029
I mean,Avar is pretty nice.Though I wouldn't call it a gem,personally,especially because I don't like the coloring.
Eh,to each their own.
>>53824609
I am afraid I must refuse.

I mean,I already know everything there is about genetic manipulation,but I would like to see your culture.It sounds rather nice,and I can appreciate a species that enjoys the simple things while supporting a grand goal,like the Noo.

However,you cannot visit the Wastes.
It isn't a planet,it is a dimension,a tear in reality,and it is incredibly dangerous.The only reason it has not massacred the rest of the Galaxy is because only it's weakest and most normal residents and items may leave without decaying away.

If you came over,you would die rather fast.Perhaps next year,when Hematization occurs and it is more safe,but for now,I cannot willingly let you go there.

I can give you a dossier,and advise you on genetics as an equal,but that is all.I can't even bring artifacts from it to here,since last time I tried that a Hive was possessed and Vox was gravely injured.

Thank you,though.It is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>53825157
Wow.
Your kin were kinda retarded.You could have instead pretended to be gods to them and played the best RTS game in existence.
>>
>>53825157
Well, someone else did it in your steed anyway.
>>53825186
The Commander is...
... not the kind of person who would remember to notify her subordinates of such things.
>>
>>53825209
dope RP
>>
>>53825186
Ah you only see it in its darker days. at it's height, something I wish to see before I finally succumb to time once more. It truly was a gem.
>>
>>53825186

nͤo͐̎̀ͬ̽t͂͛̌̇̄ ͒ͯ̉̑̽̾ͪêͭn̂ͦ͊ͧ̔͌́t͆ȋ̓̓ͫͦr̉ͧͩ̐elͨ̎yͧ ͆͛̈́ͭ̄ò̌ͨ̉ͩ̆̂f͑͒ͦ̈́ ͧͯ̍ͧ̽p̄ͪͤ͌s̈͗̀̽͒̆͊ẙ͒̓͂c̔͒h͑́̾̽ͯ̈́i͂͛cͭ̽͐̾ ̉̚lͩoͤͣb͛̀̍̑ͫ̌s̏̀t͌ͧē͂̒͐ȑ̏̂s̋͆̀̌̈
ͨ͊̔͛̌ͣw͋͒́e͌ͪ̊'̄͑̎̀̆ͫv̽ͫ͊̄̆͒͊eͯ̈́ͬͣ͌̎ ̍̾́͑ͬ̍à͗̎͋̚d͗ͦͭ̇ͪ̈͑o̓p̌ͪͪtͮ̆͌̈́̆͌eͧͧ̔̊͐ḋ/̾́̒͋̾k̈e̐̇ͭ̋̈p͌̇̔tͯ̇ͤͮ ̈́̓͒ͮ͛sͬ͋̿͑͌ͦo͛ͦ̑͂̎̌m͒ͩͪ̄eͣ̿̚ ̔͆̓̔s͋̌̏ͦ̄en̒tͦi̽ͫ͆̃̾ê̇̓̐͌n̽̉ts͒͐̐͆ ͆̈́̉̉̌fͫ̆ͦ̓̚r͋̆̓̚óͤ̑ͨͤm̆̄̑͐͛ ͑͒̄̔ͫ̍́t̄͂̈́i̐̿ͮ̆me̾ ͨ̿tͤö́̋̆ ͌̎̑t̃̔̽íme̾

y͊ͭo̊̃uͧ ͋ͪcã̇ͤ̓́nͨ̓̉́ ̈́̈ͩ͋̈́v̑̾ͪͣ̂̐iͭ̍͑sͬͧͮ̾ͮi͌ͩ̊̏̄ͯt͊̄ͣ̈̃ͪ ̉i̿̇̃̆̊ͤ̇f̓̐̿͒ͮͯ ÿͫȏ̎̈́̐͌̒u̐ ͫͫ͂wͤ̔ͣ́̃̆ͫaͩnͯ̿̊́̿ͭͩt̓ͮ̈ͯͤ ͐̽̏̄ͩ̌̈́b́̔ͣ͌ͨ̆u̇̉tͬ̆ ̐̈͒͛̚s̍̽̃̌͋i̓̑n͊̐̈́̒̃̈́̂cͯ̓͊e͂̑̑̎̇ͪ̎ w̃̔̾e͆ ͫ̌̏h̐ͤ͆̆̃ͣaͫv̉͑͛͂̊̚ẽ̆̚ ̓͆͊ͤn̈́̈́͗̒o̒́ͦ͑̊ ̐ͪͬ̿ͭ̃h̓̈́̿̌͂ͬͩo̍̒̆̑ͫ̈̚m̎̑e ̋͋̔plͫ̾ͣ̀͋͌̈a͑ň̈́e͋͆t͌̏̑ ̌ͫ̔͒ǐ͐ͧ̂̌t̓͐ͤs ͦju̾͑st̽ͣ̽̉ ͤͦͤ̆͊a͛̌̓ͩ̆̀ ̆ͪ͐̉ͨ͑w͌͊̿̏̀h̊͊̈͗oͦ̌̀̋͌ĺ̎̏̈̈̉e̐ ̽ͧ͑̚̚lͪ͌ͭoͫ͑͒̓́̍͂tͨ̔ͨ̍ ̏͋̿̓o͐̓ͦͩ͆̾͑f́͛ͬͣ͊ b͐͆́̀ͨ͌i͌ͭ̏oͧ̉̂̎̿s̉ͪh͑̔́̈iͩp̐͆sͣ͒ͫ̆̄͋ ̾̌
>>
>>53825186
Understandable. It's difficult for us to facilitate travel to W'nai prime, for the aforementioned reasons. I suspect with the dossier provided, we could have our diplomat's morphology altered accordingly. Ah, well.
>>
>>53825209
If I remember correctly, a observation post got in trouble for doing something like this. The station divided into two teams and they sent down advisors with equipment for the primitives to fight it out.
>>
>>53825227
It's like RISK with more genocide.
>>53825235
Well,not really.It's not that it is too hot or too cold.It is that it wants to kill nearly everything from outside,and can sense non Wastes creatures.No morphology could prevent it.However,I could give you the dossier anyways,and when Hematization comes,it'll be safe.
It's a google doc.Do you want me to post it?
>>53825260
Yeah,like that.It gets better when they find out what nucleur weaponry is.
>>53825229
Okay,sure.Just tell me when I can,I'd like to.
>>53825228
I guess.Maybe it will return to it's former glory.
>>53825214
Eh.I had to pay up front,but every cycle from now on it will stock it.

So,what uappened to your people?Why do you hate humans,and why was genetic tampering involved?
>>
>>53825309
Hell yes, post it.
>>
>>53825317
Here you go.
>Carter slides over a data slate.
It is kinda a work in progress,and I'm adding stuff and tweaking to get it right.Hope you like it.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HzNlPjMUE2WBnDYfWuM460NZAuY2PtSW2PeQ_4Qlt8
>>
>>53825309
We only found out about what was happening when nuclear explosions had begun to appear across the planet. The observation teams received a light punishment for their actions.
>>
>>53825309

Î͑ ͨͮ̐ͪ͋̋ͦm̿̐ͤ͊̉̌ͨë́͂ͭ͛͊ͯa̓ͤͯnͬͤͩ͌ coͧ͌̐̐mͧ̉e͌̋̓̂ͯ̚ ̑ǎͤ̏͐nyͮ̓ͧt̏ͩ̽͌i͋̉͌̎mͮ̏̚e͊ ͌̒b͒̈̐̽u̍̚t͋ͭͭ ͒̌doͦͭ̍̄̊ntͤͦ ̋̔͛e̓̆̇͛ͪx͐ͫ̒͑ͩp̈́̑ͪ̀͒e̒ͧ̀͋̾cͩ̄̈́̇̿͆t͗ͪ͛͐̚ ̃́̑̚m̋̌ͤ̂ͫȕ͌̐̏ͨ͛c͊̀hͩ̊̉͐̊͒ ̀͊̈́͒̈
̒͊̄ͧ̑ỉ̍͐ts͊͂͒̐͋ ͫ̌̈̈j̎uͪ͆ͯ̾̀̊s͋ͣ̂̓tͯ̔̈ͣͦͪ a̔ ͛ͩͪ̄͑ͫẃ̃ͪͣ̂́hͧ̃͂̌o͆ͣ̇͋l͑e͂́͆̎̉ ͧ̾̎̐l̀̆̏͗ͫͮ̚o̔̒ͩt͐ͣ͐ͪ̿̎ͨ ͩ̉ofͪͦ̎ͭ͒ ̊͗̾ͯ͋ͯbĩ́osh͛́i̓͆͋̉ͨͩ͒p̓ͪsͯͧ̓́
>>
>>53825309
Every day you ask this, and every day, without fault, I refuse to answer. One would think you would have given up by now, Ambassador- why is it so important to you that you can't help but keep bringing it up?
>>
>>53825351
That's hilarious.You know,sometimes I think I'd make a killing offering a service of real life RTS.Pay a fee every hour,then play with creatures that have time sped up.It would be pretty cool.

Shame that that Wastes tech can't leave.
>>53825355
Yeah,but bioships look cool,and I could help make cake.
>>53825393
Because you are interesting,and I wish to know.
>>
>>53825343
Fascinating. The genetic information in this dossier will prove to be invaluable - we only hope that the information we set forth can be equally useful.

It is a shame that your plane of existence is closed off as it is, perhaps we can claim each other as some kind of distant cousins. Our ability to manipulate physical laws is sadly limited when compared to many of the Federation. Our ships are only capable of extremely short FTL jumps, for instance.

May I ask how you manage to retain your form while outside of the Wastes?
>>
>>53825445
I have to admit it was very spectacular to watch in motion. One of the primitive was chose to lead a certain number, from which one of the teams generals would communicate with and order the battle.
>>
>>53825445
>

D̾͗̆O̓̆̒̇͂̑ͬN͗͐ͫ̌ͤE̔ͦ͆ͫ
̈́ͣͩͭ̔y͆ͮͯ̈́̏̑͒o̐̇̌͆͊̆u͂ ̀á́ͪͯͫ̏̚r̐̓̀̚ë̆̌ ̍͂ͩk̓̽̽͒ͮnoͭͦwͣ̇͐ ͐̑͛̏͑s̊̒̑́̋t̽ͩͪu͐ͨ̔͗̚ck̄̍ ͨ̇̆ͬͧ̓ẘ͐̄̓ͤ̌̉i̇͋͌t͐ͦ̑̓ͦ̇hͤ Ū̇n̒͌͋iͣͫtͩ͛ͨͫ͊̈ ̌Onͣ̍̈́̚e̿ͩͫ̐ͦͣ ̓ͩ̊ͩb̏̃͌̈͐͌eͧ̍i͌n̋̿ĝ͌͛̄ͣ͐ ́ͪ͐̄ͬt̀ͧ̿h̊eͧ ̋̃̔̓n̍̆ͣͤͫ̓ǐ̚c̃̊ͫe̽ͯ̐ͧͫ̄s̆̍̂̍tͬ̉̎̊̏ ͪ̎f̄͑͑̒͂rͤi̿̄ͨͩé̒ͯ͊ͣn͊̊̓ḋ͐ͯ͂͑̎l͛̐̈́̆i̊̈̇ͪͤeͬͨ̃̆̒̿̉stͩ̍͆̓ͯͧ̑ ͭm͒ͧ͛osͭͣ̿t̋̐ ̍ͨ͛͌ͦ̎i̓nͮ̈ń̎õc̋ͤͤͯ̐̚ẻ͊͑͆̍n͗̉ͦͪ̀t̆͐ a̐̂ͫ͆̌͗ń̋͋̈̒d͊ͮ̽ ͫ̇̔ͫo̎͂̇́̇ͦ̎v͌̎̂̔́e͛rͪeͬ̓̒̈nt̆͗ͨ̂̊h́̾u̾͒̒s͌͂͑͗ͩi͐̇a̾ͣ̔s̄̿̋̐̒t̔̈iͩ̋ͪcͪ̂̐̈́̂ ̃ͫ̓̾̋̾b͗e̐ͮ̇́̂̈́͂ǐ̇̒̐͂͆n̉͗ǧ͊̓̊̑ ͫ̇̽ͦ͆iͩ̒͑̓ͨǹͪͦͨ͂ ̊̇̌t͊̉ͤ͑ͯ̇̍h͆ͧ̓e̓͗̀̿ ̒̉̃ͪg̈́ͪ͒̉ͤal̂̃a͌ͦ̓̇xͪ́̆ͪ̚y ̐ͯ̋͒͑̆fͫ͆ͩͯ̑͋oͫ͒͗̽̾̚r̋͒̿͒̏ ͭ̌̏a͂̄̀ ͐͛͑͆ͮ͑̍d̎ͪ̓ã̔̚yͣͦ
̀ͤ̒̓G̑̊͊̌͗oͣ̋ͬò̎̓ͩ̓d̃̇ ͗͂̚L͋͛̎͂͋uͯ͛cͪ͛̄͗̍k̏̒͛
>>
>>53825464
Well,the genetic info may be impossible to replicate.Much of it runs on a logic that only works in the Wastes.I could send you a bioship or two,though.Perhaps you can learn of other methods of FTL through it,as well as numerous genetic anomalies unique to the Wastes.
The anomalies won't make much sense,but they will offer a glimpse into the wonderfully insane world I reside in.
As for this body and multiple of my items being outside the Wastes without decaying,I can explain.You see,I am human.However,since I survived so long in the Wastes,I was allowed to become a denizen of it,with all the perks.However,I could not leave due to decay.So,I developed a way to control bodies through a neural synapse,allowing me to bring weaker forms outside without decaying.After all,not all things decay.Only the weakest natural things may leave without decaying.Overall,I can control 12 at once,though 28 is my upper limit.This form is my preferred one,as it can hold quite a bit of neural clumps.

In the Wastes,I am free to be human as I please.

Your cousin idea seems interesting.Why do you say that?
>>53825492
I would have loved to watch.Are the culprits in question still alive?
>>53825542
Sure,okay.But keep in mind that I do a lot of messed up stuff.I don't think I deserve that position.
>>
>>53825614
Yes, as a matter of fact. They are currently on Avar, they were thawed out alongside most of us.
>>
>>53825614

The three great cataclysms have claimed much of our histories. It's just a theory based on some apparent similarities.
>>
>>53825659
Awesome.Could I meet them?I have a business proposal.They can have all the royalties,of course.I just want to see it completed.
>>
>>53825445
If that's the only reason, know I am not going to indulge your desire of knowledge for the sake of it.
>>
>>53825678
I see.I mean,the Wastes is infinitely large,but perhaps a few creatures might have seeped out.

Multiple bipedal creatures exist in the Wastes,and many have the knowledge of genetic,biological,and biomechanical manipulation.

Maybe a few fell out of a rift,passing on information before dissolving away,with the learners being your ancestors.It'd make sense.

What were your cataclysms?Did they involve monsters,and rifts into insanity?
>>
>>53825688
Of course. There were 50 placed on the station and miraculously they are all alive. I will notify them of your desire to meet them.
>>
>>53825696
Well,it's not the only one.It genuinely seems like an interesting history,and I'd like to learn more of your people,and in turn learn more about you.

I mean,if you have trauma relating to it or something,I'd rather not pry.However,I may be able to help.

Just please tell a little of it.A key detail,or a note.I wish to understand why you are how you are.Your distrust of humans may seem irrational,but I belive it has a deeper reasoning behind it.
>>53825733
Thank you,Shazerad.
>>
>>53825771
Of course. Do you intend to create some form of entertainment with them?
>>
>>53825730
The only surviving records of our people date from after the third cataclysm. We only know of the first two because of the impact it had in the flora that dates from those periods. It's entirely possible that something slipped in from the Wastes, but as indicated in our uploaded data - Weaving is inherent to our biological structure. It's not something to be learned.

The third cataclysm began as a member of the Ori who decided that the Hunt should be extended to include those who possess the Spark. His designation was Harr of the Flame, and he laid waste with fire and ash to much of W'nai Prime before he was stopped. It is true, he seemed to possess elements of Weave that were strange and horrifying. Perhaps he encountered something from the Wastes, and incorporated it into his Weave. It would certainly explain a great deal.
>>
Ooc should we create a galactic map of where everyone is?
>>
OOC

I apologies for my lack of presence in the last few days, I have been taking care of the family estate. However, I have used this time to brain storm, and I believe with some work we could make this into a legitimate RPG.

I am currently brainstorming with Carter in the discord I made for this stuff, https://discord.gg/4jve8u spoilered as to not offend the mods.

I'd love to have some more help in thinking this up. I'm a great font for creative thought, but I have been left off balance mentally, and would love some help in hashing out a legitimate system.

I want to take this from "Yay, I love me some RP" to "Time for /tg/ to get shit done!"
>>
>>53825983
I think once we did that though we would be gulaged in the /qst/ ghetto
>>
>>53826006

Not if we turn it into a proper Pen and paper system! I'm taking a stand alone RPG, like Engine Heart, AdEva, PTA, and all those find examples of /tg/ getting shit done.

I believe we have the assorted creative willpower to try and make something resembling a balanced and interesting system. The sheer diversity among the races present here is enough for a solid foundation.
>>
>>53825839
Yes.Yes I do.
>>53825852
Perhaps.I mean,horrifying stuff happens everywhere though,and Wastes things cannot be incorperated into a Weave before decay.

Not even magic can stop decay.I tried.

But,maybe something slipped.Maybe a small wastes creature decided to genetically tamper with things,programming them to use genetic engineering before decaying.As an experiment,or last monument to their short life.

The first two cataclysms could have been either other Wastes creatures interfering,a genetic issue,a Wastes rift opening up for a minute,or a natural disaster.As for Harr,he may have found one of these rifts and looked into it,being driven insane and seeking to try and replicate the horrors with outside materials.

Regardless,I know you are not Wastes creatures yourself.You would have decayed after reaching this level of civilization.The only possible connection is Wastes tampering.

>>53825932
Ooc
Sure,we could try.
>>53825983
>>53826006
Ooc
I believe it is just an RPG system.Not to replace the threads,but to be aomething spawned from it.
>>
>>53826057
Im in but as soon as finals wrap up im going to Prague and then to volunteer at a summer camp so I will not be able to contribute much for well like the entire summer
>>
>>53826078

AdEva has been in works for years, and is still far from finished. First we lay the foundation, then we build up. Patience is a virtue, one I happen to have.
>>
Well I must depart for now as I need to rest. Taxla isn't supposed to be back for another day, so I will be here tomorrow and I can answer any questions you may have on Avaria.
>>
>>53826205
Good night,Shazerad.
>>
Well,I need to go for a moment.I'm hungry,and want lunch.

I'll be back,ambassadors.
>>
W'nai, signing off. A complete dossier will be assembled soon so that the various ambassadors can browse it as their leisure.
>>
File: Signal.png (233KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Signal.png
233KB, 400x400px
...therefore, just as Lekakhu The Captain bound his hands to his oar before speaking to Ikmi The Whaler, I come before you hampered yet respectfully armed, in order to formally establish communications between our peoples and whatever government might intercept our message.
This is Toisoo the Navigator, chosen representative of the Dinamakha High Command. We know someone's out there, and we've decided to find you.

This declaration will be repeated on every available frequency for the foreseeable future.
>>
I have returned Ambassadors. Is there anything that needs to be brought to my attention?
And for some reason I really just want to rp the Horde as Cheeki breeki type space slavs. Like the whole reason they're attacking the Ploraxians is because they distilled the explosives we sent into alcohol and are coming for more
>>
File: 1496885587204.jpg (40KB, 736x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496885587204.jpg
40KB, 736x393px
Ooc another war story to keep the thread alive.
>18th Armor Brigade of the Imperial 10th Army Group
>Invasion of Arranor
> 8 months into the Conclave War
>The "Thunderheads" they were called the Captain thought,because of the thunder of their guns was the official reasoning but to him the real reason was the men's reputation for extremely loud flatulence. He laughed his Imperator command tank making it echo all throughout the interior of it. He had been given word of Cephalopod walkers in the area by informants working with the rebels. He still didn't believe they were on the Empire's side but he couldn't refuse a direct order. And besides he saw them now in the fog advancing and firing on a convoy of infantry as they liberated slave complexes. A full five of them moving throughout the city but they were soon in for a surprise. His tanks turrets acquired firing solutions on all but one of the walkers and as one opened fire. Walkers shattered and exploded as heavy shells slammed into them but the remaining one started running straight towards him to kill him before he could fire. But the commander didn't even have to fire, a Rommel tank a mile away using his targeting information guided a rail gun volley straight into the cockpit stopping it in it's tracks,feet he corrected himself. Truly the job of an Imperial tanker couldn't be beat.
>>
Okay,I have returned.What has occured in my absence?
>>53827481
Hello?Who are you?
>>53828075
>>53828486
Ooc
Horde ships are controlled by squatting.
Also,that's a good short snippet,just fix some grammar and stuff.Are you compiling them into one thing?
>>
>>53828524
Ooc I probably should. And I'm gonna have them ram and board the Admiral's ship so they can squat and shit all over anything. His battlegroup is B of course in their battle plans so they have to rush it. Their warlords all are denoted by the striped track pants they wear as well.
Also is the 1d4chan page up yet?
>>
I'm guessing all of the other Ambassadors are asleep already? Hah who needs sleep we have coffee and stims for that.
>>
File: Transmission.png (81KB, 200x755px) Image search: [Google]
Transmission.png
81KB, 200x755px
>>53828524
Contact? Hello?

I am Toisoo the Navigator, chosen by the Admiralty of the Dinamakha High Command to establish communications with species beyond our borders. On behalf of my people I greet you, whoever you may be, and respectfully invite you to dialogue. Simultaneously I would offer your people the ability to join the Dinamakha.

We hail from a world we call Nizemsi, a largely oceanic planet orbiting a star named we have named Zaindi. We are organic, upright, bipedal... I am probably getting ahead of myself. I don't know which of these, if any, concepts are known to you.
Hold on, I'll send over an educational imaging of my particular species within the Dinamakha.

OOC
I'm falling asleep, will be back in a few hours.
>>
>>53828845
Yeah.I'll be awake for 1-2 more hours.

Wonder if the W'nai are related to the Wastes.I mean,they aren't themselves,but maybe they were taught by a Wastes creature.Would make sense,I guess.

So,how's the UE?
>>53828975
Okay then.Well,hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.Would you like to join the Federation?
>>53828576
Ooc
Page isn't up yet,I haven't started.Things were hectic lately.
Also,make them have adidas jackets.
>>
File: IMG_2382.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.png
144KB, 430x470px
>>53828975
Greetings Toisoo, I am Ovaa-Kezhada, elected speaker from the Noo Liberty Union. From all of us we welcome you in the name of peace, prosperity and union of all species, that is the founding ideals of the Federation.
>>
>>53829032
The UE's been tense actually. There is word from the Senate of an arms race with the Ploraxians and it's been extremely awkward as we have discovered that some of their diplomats were passing along information about our military and economy to their leaders and we are unsure of how to act.
>>53828975
Welcome to the Federation I am the Ambassador of the United Empire of Earth and I bid you a warm welcome
Good night dudes and Ooc fluffing the Ploraxians as having a large espionage service to explain where they get all of their information
>>
>>53829214
That doesn't seem good.Don't know why you would have an arms race though.Seems rather useless.
Ooc
Good night dude.
>>
>>53828975
>>53829101
here is my fluff about my species and my empire:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY
>>
>>53829032
Hello, Ambassador Carter.

After gathering some more information, I believe it is within my authority as Captain of this diplomatic mission to tentatively say yes to join the Federation.
It may take some time for the Admiralty to reach a binding agreement, but given the significance of this discovery I believe they will work quickly.

>>53829101
Greetings, Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.

I find this concept of "union of all species" intriguing. It seems to me to be related to our own ideals and values. And if such ideas exist outside Dinamakha space, then you have put some of our darkest fears to rest.

>>53829214
Hello, Ambassador Schimmel, and thanks for the welcome.

>>53829529
Nice. I'm writing up some fluff now.
>>
>>53833244
Understood.In the mean time,care to explain what your people are,and why you are here?
>>
>>53829314
The Ploraxians seem to want to prove they are the "stronkest" in all ways so I guess we're having an economic rivalry now. We should be able to use the new technology we found to out produce them but hopefully there won't be any actual conflict.
>>53833244
I am glad to have another member of the Federation here Captain. It seems like sometimes we are the only ones here. You and your people shall have the full protection of the Federation and it's military and feel free to call for aid when you need it I know your people will appreciate you're opinion.
>>
>>53833748
Certainly, Carter.

As I said, I represent the Dinamakha High Command, hailing from the planet Nizemsi.
We, the Dinamakha, are not a species, but rather a military structure encompassing members from all four intelligent species on our homeworld. The term is difficult to translate, but I believe I would explain it as "sailor-citizen", with strong connotations of "loyalty" and "discipline". We are ruled by the consensus of the enlightened Admiralty, and in accordance to the Great Allegory.
I believe we are somewhat of a fledgling entity against the vastness of the galaxy. We have yet to truly colonise a foreign world, though this has thus far been intentional.

A dossier containing more details is being prepared.

As to why I am here, that is long story.
Almost two generations ago, we received final confirmation that we are not alone in the universe, in the form of signal readings of unidentified alien vessels. Since then we have striven to limit our exposure to the galaxy at large, hoping to buy ourselves as much time as possible before truly making contact. There was much that needed to be discussed and decided.

The fruit of our introspection was the decision that we would seek out what we knew to be out there, rather than let them find us. Provided we hadn't been discovered already.
I am here to lead that mission.

>>53834418
Your sentiment is deeply appreciated, Ambassador Schimmel.
>>
>>53822129
Greetings, admiral. We are the volupoteum, a race which thrives on pleasure and lives on Hero and the other system of Oin.
>>
>>53834758
I see.
I hope to see that dossier soon.Why have you been prevented from colonizing a planet?Do you not have FTL?

Also,what is the Great Allegory?
>>53834418
Well,they did boast earlier,so I could see why an arms race would occur.
But I would hope that things not turn violent.You are both members of the Federation,after all.To engage in a conflict over this would be illegal.

Also,what happened to the treasure in the Avarian complex?The Ploraxian was not on board with us,but he had a bar of gold from the treasury.Was it returned,or was it Avarian goods?

It seemed Avarian to me.
The spy thing is a good idea,and would make sense,but I'm gonna kill any spies I see,and I won't let anything come near the Wastes.
>>
>>53834870
Volupoteum?Wow,we have a lot of new species coming in.Would you like to join the Federation?
What is your people's history?
Also,could you please use a tag other thann anonymous?Just that it's a little hard to tell people apart when they don't use them.
>>
>>53834758
Do you have any idea of who these first ships were from? And my people are great emphasizers of loyalty and discipline as well and as a member of the Imperial Navy for much of my life I can understand the military background of your people.
>>
>>53834913
We were once creatures who were imbedded with psionic abilities, we caused a rift, And fucked over the galaxy. Basically, we live on two ring worlds, and travel in jiisor'i, or pleasure arks. If you take the literal route, actual fuck arks. The air is drugs, man!
>>
>>53834943
What do you mean,fucked over the galaxy?
Also,where do you get your psionic abilities?
>>
>>53834952
We were once experiments, but we fucked up, man. Yeah, we would like to be an associate. Care for some LSD?
>>
>the speaker chitters as its eyes flash open, its blades lancing into a medical drone

this one is confused where is it?
>>
>>53834965
I think it would be wise if he didn't. Last time Carter had his hands on drugs it ended up in the cessation of reality. And if you fucked yourselves over why would you continue dedicating yourselves to pleasure?
>>53834882
Well Carter they also started an illegal duel and mined star ways heading to a conflicted area of space which almost lead to interstellar war so you never know what could happen.
>>
>entering the common room, the speaker looks for preditor or someone who can make sense of the confusion and the hurting head the speaker had

where is preditor? and why are there new creatures? eh the hive will dissect them later
>>
>>53835010
>>53835045
Sup.You had a duel with Kinrotos after testing a gun.
>>
>>53835029
By that I mean we spWned in entities from another dimension. We ducked over everything in that sector with our BVC, however. Do not mind my comrades. They are nude, public nudity is accepted on our ring world.
>>
>>53835070
>Comrades
Don't tell me is there a guy named Marx in your history?
>>
>>53834965
Look,experimentation is fine.What I mean is which organ gives off psionics?Your eyes,brain,a new organ,etc.

And what do you mean you fucked up?

As for you joining the Federation,you are free to do so.And no,I don't like LSD.
>>
>>53835063
where is that insulting blunt? and what has this one missed.

sorry didn't realise I missed an entire thread

and on the upside the hive has completed new technoledgy
>>
>>53835070
Well,as long as your parts aren't showing,it's fine.Cloths are used here when one must protect their decency,or for fashion.

>>53835114
Well,the Avarians recovered treasure,the Ploraxians found some of my descendants,and turns out that the Wastes may have genetically engineered a species before decaying.
>>
>>53835099
I'm saying it as a way to describe me friend. I am not a commie!
>suddenly, 20 nude consular staff disembark from the volupoteum fuck shuttle
Do not mind that.
>>
>>53835114
And I don't know where Kinrotos is.He payed off the damages,but still needs to go on trial.

If you press charges,that is.
>>
Ooc cool space shit:
http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/realdesigns2.php#id--Project_Orion_Battleship
http://www.projectrho.com/public_html/rocket/spacegunconvent.php#id--Laser_Cannon--Bomb-Pumped_Lasers

>>53835114
Have you completed our request yet Speaker? I hope the project is still on track.
>>
>>53835189
OOC: imagine /pol/ in our universe
P.S. sorry about not using my tag, I'm on mobile
>>
>>53835171
this one will not press "charges", that would make him a bloody smear on the wall.

I simply wish to introduce him to our warriors. I joke but I would like to see him

>>53835189
[what project, my memory is shit]
>>
>>53835217
Understood.
Though by charges I meant legal charges,not actually charging into him.
>>
>>53835159
That's exactly what a commie would say
>Glares at them his capitalist anger burning inside him
But that's besides the point how did a bunch of Mar- I mean your people get that addicted to pleasure? Besides degenerate tie dyed shirts of course.
>>
>>53834882
We do have FTL, although I would imagine it is still primitive compared to what's available out there.
It is not entirely correct to say that we've been prevented from colonisation, but rather that we've been dissuaded. The truth of the matter is that while we've found planets that are hospitable given enough labour, we have yet to find anything that would support large population centres without a large amount of resources invested. It seems like appropriate climate for us is not widespread.
We also believed that settling a planet would draw more attention to us than mere mining operations.

While finding a suitable planet has been difficult, we have however discovered that out species in general take well to life with zero (or artificial) gravity, and we're able to live full lives in space with relatively few health complications. Seeing as many of us have grown up in underwater habitats back on the homeworld, it was not a huge stretch for us to realise the potential of space stations and orbital habitats.

It has merely made the most sense to mine planets and asteroids, and use their materials for orbital construction, rather than try our hand at terraforming.

The Great Allegory is the collected lays and epics of Lukakhu The Captain and his Companions. We believe that these stories contain ancient wisdom, and that they lie as a common root for the mythologies of all species on out planet. It's one of the fundations for our ideology.
>>
>>53835267
Oh? Well, don't mind all of the next generation having pointy ears.
>>
>>53835217
The anti storm king storm king onw. Where you use the Hive Storm Kings as a way to fuck with the other Storm Kings
>>
>>53835267
>looking at the anger emanating from the good ambassador, the speaker slowly extends a sedative filled blade from his arm

the ambassador is a bit tightly wound

>>53835289
oh I get ya now.]
>>
the hives position on the storm breaker project is unchanged, we have produced a few first generation psudo-storm monarchs. however they are slaved to the hive, so we need a live test subject of a greater storm monarch to make anymore advances. if you can give us the progenitor or we can apprehend him witch is unlikely we can give you beings not slaved to our consciousness. other than that you may request these wepons now if you wish, just be warned they are... defective
>>
>>53835283
Ahhh so is that where you got your psionics from? And why ringworlds? It seems like your people would like more creative shapes...
>>
>>53835267
Brah, like wow. Literally, we are anarchists. Full on freedom, well, except if you are a scumbag. Then fuck you.
>>53835298
I think I saw someone like that operating as a tranny prostitute.
>>
>>53834931
We have only speculations as to what those ships might have been, Ambassador.

Given their bulk, it may at best have been traders or convoys, or at worst some manner of warship. They simply appeared and disappeared from our sensors with no discernible pattern, and no FTL system that we have been able to make sense of.
>>
>>53835383
No. What I'm saying is that we are related. We are like elves. Species intermarriage I s a thing. Now feel the might of a BVC
>>
>>53835380
The Progenitor?You mean Father?
Sorry,but I need him.His corpse is reqired for research.Have you tried sewing the Kings together?
>>53835280
That's smart.So,what is your ideology?
>>53835405
So,if you get psionics from your ears,can you feel any pain,or is that numbed by all your drugs?
>>
Rolled 4 (1d100)

>>53835405
>the speaker turns towards the insolent blunt
that language is most offensive
>A second blade appears from the other arm and jettisons towards the bastards head
could they do this?
>>
>>53835444
He fires a plasma pistol, set to stun
That's enough mate.
>>53835419
Anyways, no. It is embedded in us. I have telekinetic abilities. See.
>>
>>53835476
Well,I can't really see.Psionics don't affect me.

So,which exact organ are they in?Or is it evenly distributed across your body?
>>
>annoyed by the blades unsuccessful strike, the speaker yanks the blade out of the wall seemingly unfazed by the energy weapon

if you wish to have any effect inferior, use a higher setting
>>
>>53835519
Look, I don't wanna hurt you, ok? If you are going to get triggered, the door is there.
>>
>>53835418
Dude keep your tag on
>>
>>53835418
And what do you mean by elves? Back in old Earth we had a company called Keebler which according to records used elves as a way to make cookies and other sweets.
>>
>>53835511
the hive will find some way to turn psionic's against you predator, if only to prove it can be done

>>53835533
I would advise you irredeemable piece of genetic filth, that if you are going to lecture the hive, do so in an area of expertise the hive can not beat you in, or has a wish to learn of. self destructive addicts to a narcotic, and weak of the gift are hardly anything the hive has need to collaborate with.

so effectively your less rapey dark eldar? for fucks sake. the hive will now take drugs to find out what their use is gods dammit
>>
>>53835599
I mean,the Asurians are elves,yes?
>>53835533
>>53835519
If you guys don't stop fighting I'll call security.
>>
>>53835625
it is not the hives fault that these new gentetic inferiors have no manners. or respect. or the ability to recognise what is better for their situation. any who where is the herr?
>>
>>53835599
Ooc kek.
>>
>>53835611
Yeah,but you can't.I literally don't carry a psionic signature.
Ever.No Wastes creature does.I've tried to genetically engineer it,and I couldn't.I used magic,and I couldn't.

So there's no way you could,and I'm not sending you any Wastes samples to do so.
>>
>>53835646
But it is your fault for shooting someone with a fucking blade for making a joke.
>>
>>53835414
That is quite amazing Navigator. Maybe one day you'll be able to find out the identities of those ships and the people who mad pseudo first contact with yours.
>>53835419
Well the project was originally made to counter these higher level Storm Kings so hopefully as it continues the Hive's Storm Kings will become much more stable so we can use them against all types of psionic foes.
>>
>>53835625
We are technically the ancestors of nearly humanoid in this room, why. It is because of the grim'or.
>>
>>53835696
I guess.I'm just configuring my specimen to track down Father.
So I can beat him up and then use his body for experiments.

But that's a good idea as well.Soon I'm going to smash all my void heretics together to see if I can birth something like the Voidspeaker from it.
>>
>>53835653
that is a minor set back but the hive WILL do it
[well that's what they will try to do, effectually its like that one guy in a film who has a dream but never reaches it.... unless a certain demon comes back with void ship for the finally]

>>53835670
>the speaker twitches slightly
we did not shoot anyone. and besides they show no respect, despite never having a prior conversation with us

>>53835696
do you want the prototypes? the hive can continue to refine but the basic is the most stable.
[effectively I roll for how well it follows or interprets orders once and that's how it acts... I like dice sue me]
>>
>>53835735
Yes you did! Literally why I hate hive minds sometimes
>>
>>53835734
the hive knows where "farther" is. do you not recall us telling you? we can continue to track him for 13 standard months, more if we can continue to engage him
>>
>>53835729
Who the fuck are the grim'or?Don't just lie to seem important so we buy your drugs.I just don't like LSD as much as other stuff.
>>53835735
It's not a minor setback you mong,it is fucking impossible.Psionics measure on a different wavelength then us.And they are destroyed completely when within 50 meters of us.Or any null really.

Plus,you can't even try.How would you even do it?Genetic engineering?
>>
>>53835744
your still breathing and with no injury
[a 4 out of a hundred, that thing when a couple of meters over your head. you only knew I shot at you because I said "can they do this?" that's how bad the aim was]
>>
>>53835756
I know,but you only found 3 storm kings and let me get one,and Fathers general location.I'm using my storm king to track him down precisely.
>>
>>53835744

w̔̊́͂ͬ̈eͨͧ̈ͫͤ̓̚l̾́͗l̉͋ͦ͑ͯ̒ ̿̐ͦͣ͐͋aͦ̀͋rͭ͋ͫ̀́e̐n̊͋͑ͯ̏̓ͮ'ͫͨ͑͑̓̎͒tͮͮͭ ̊ͪͭͬy̽ô͒̀̈u ͑ͯ̒̊̒tͣͯ͐̈́̽̌ͭh̽̌eͦ͗͊͆ ͯni̓͋ċ́̆esͣ͋̋̽̑ͤt̐ ͒͆͊͌̓m͂̄̊ͤ̋ͧ͗oͬ̃̈̎̈̃sͦ̌ͪ̎̎͑tͮ͂͒̑ͣ̚ ͆͑ͪͫ͊w̓oͩ͗̏ͮ̾̚n̏͆̎̆́̀d̿̎̓e̓͐́̽̊r̓f̔͊̊ͪ͗͆ú̿̃̋l͗͒̐ͭ ͗p̓̏͌̿̽̄͊e̐ͣ̄̎̉̾rͧ̌ͯͤ͐sͭ̐ͪ̌ö́̈ͫn̑ ̂͌͛ͦw̽̒͆̃̔h̾̾͆̾os̀̏̒̔̽̓e͊̃̋ͬͣͭ̀ s̏̉̌pe̓̌ͤ̽ͨ̌ċ͛̉i̓́e͑sͫ̌ͪͤͦͧ ̒̀h̓̋̋̔̓a̽̂̆s ň̾͂̇e̓͗͆̂veͤ͑̎͊͂rͣͩ̾ͦ ̓̔̓doͭ͐͐̌neͮ̾̄̄̂͆ ͒̄͐a̾̎̾ǹỳ̎th͊̐ͭͭ͛̇inͦg̔̒ͨ ͭͤ̈́̃ͨͪẅͦͩ̾̎̈͒rōͩń̎gͣ ̈͂̿aͩͤ̿ͫt̿͗ al̓lͮͣ͊̽ͨ̽
̂͋̆̂ͯ̐ͤaͩ̈́ͦͮ͆̽ͣn̾d̆ͧ̓ ̈́̐̒͐ōͤ̆f̈́̽̈́̔͂ c̾̾ou̿ͣ̌͒̋rsͩ̒͋̒e̓͐̒ ͧ̂ͮ͆̌ind͂̊i͗vͭ̑ͩi͋d͑uͯ͐̀a͊̈́̊̈̍̎̄l̄̄̄ͪs̆̃̓̽̇͂̉ h̍a͊̆̍̓̓̌͒v̋e̽ͧ ͑n͊̓͑͛̚e̓ͮ̓͌̇v͗̈̿̂̔̏eͪ̎͗ͨͪͪ̚r dȏ̃̿̉n̊̆̑̊ͪ̐ẽͤ͂ a̐nyͯť̍̓͆ͣ̈̂hͣͯ͛ͬ̓iͮṅg ̄ͯ̄̓wr͗͛o͛ͤ̌ͭ̏̽nͭg̓ ̄̆ȧͣt͊̆ ͌ͮa̿ͧ͋ͦ͐lͧ͑̎ͬ̓͂l̈ͩ ͂̊ͬ̃ê̇̏̀͋i̐͗̄̌͋̏͂t̋ͮ̒hͪ͆ͩ̓e͑̉̃̍̉͛rͩ̆
̑w͗̑͑̒̎oͨw
ͪͨ̈ͯ̑̓̎p͌̈ͣ̐̽lͣ̃̽͒e͛͂ảͣs̄̓̚e͌̂ ̉cåͤ̓ͧtͯͨ̎̔̑cḧ́̔̓͆ͭ͂̍ ͫͦ̒͒ͣͣa͂̉̌ͪͤ ̍ͯ̀̀͆wͮͦ̓ͦ̊̏a̎̐͐̄s̃̓͐̃͋ͪ̚ti̓̚n̑gͤ̑͐ͦͦ̍ ͯ̽͛͛͋͂d͂ͯ̍i̊ͦͩ̍͛̎̚seͣa̐̿̎̍̂̆seͮ͐̓͆̌̈̚ ͌͆̓
>>
>>53835773
We aren't lying. In the deepest archives they are there. It is almost myth, but true.
>>
>>53835773
no need for insults predator, the hive will simply try until we succeed, or we fail catastrophically.
the reasoning behind this is you can understand the queens telepathy, ergo some how you could be reached.

>>53835795
and we gave you two, its just one want breathing or alive.

>>53835803
I imagine you as that one guy whos good to know but always gets offended even if you were not involved, sorry but I just find that's how it is. and quick question when is the field inspection due to start
>>
>>53835735
Yes I will gladly accept the prototypes now. Perhaps Carter can accept one too to see how effective it can be.
ooc writing some new fluff so will post slowly.
>>
>>53835845
That's my translator picking it up.I just hear clicking.
And you can try all you want,but not on Wastes test subjects,or items.
>>53835831
I fucking doubt it.
Not that I care anyways,ancestors are dead,so why bother.
>>
>>53835831
Well who the Hell are they and why do they matter?
>>
>>53835919
I don't know.He says it is the ancestor of nealry all of us.

I think he's too high.
>>
>>53835964
the hive has no ancestors, only mother this is blasphemous, KILL THING FOR MOTHER
>the speaker starts to charge, the stops and looks around.
where is thing to kill for mother?

>>53835886
they are in transit now, please tell me the proper co-ords
>>
>>53836029
Well,Mother must have an ancestor.Unless she just spontaneously popped in,which may have happened as well.

Also,if you test psionics on any Wastes creatures I'll beat up your hive.
>>
>>53836061
predator calm down, you said it yourself, the wastes are nulls. and besides the hive has no wish for...IT... in our network ever again.

and ancestors are unknown to us, only mothers mother. she died against another hive. mutually assured destruction. their remains have been collected and analysed and eventually used as nutrients
>>
I have returned ambassadors and I see new aliens. What has happened?
>>
>>53836109
he new insolents are a hinderance, and should be consumed for nutrients. very disrespect full and not even a proper psionic user.

>the speakers calms down after that little outburst is over

in other news our experiments are going better than expected
>>
>>53836107
Well,okay.I mean it is kinda retarded to try and use psionics against nulls.

Did your queen respond to my inquiry?
>>53836109
Well,one new group has arrived.They are an aquatic species,with a military doctrine and philosophy and who live in space stations.

The other is a bunch of druggies who constantly have orgies,are psionic,and say they know the ancestors to everyone in the room somehow.
>>
>>53836129
Okay,amd sorry for getting riled up.
Just don't want anyone experimenting on Wastes creatures,especially for such an idiotic reason,no offense.
>>
>>53836129
Hm, younger races have no concept of respect and it seems they just abuse their talents

>>53836144
Always these younger races perhaps the drugs allow them to see these things, or they are simply just babbling.
>>
>>53836144
THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HIVES ANSESTORS ARE. NOT EVEN THE HIVE KNOWS

>the speaker goes into a seizure and gets up several minutes later with several burst blood vessels and organs being repaired from self inflicted damage.

this one is.... calm now.... whew
[what inquiry? okay assume I have forgotten everything but what you are and where you are from and weather I like you or not. I have completely forgot your inquiry please repeat it]

don't worry, the hive intended to just mentally poke you until something happens...uh nothing
>>
>>53836189
Well,I have no issue with younger races.Or drugs.

But I do have an issue when they spout nonsense.
>>
>>53835419
In short, Ambassador Carter, we believe that citizenship is earned by military service, that the wisdom of the past is still largely applicable to the present, and that our identity as Dinamakha supersedes our biological nature.
One of the many questions that had to be solved during our isolation was the question of whether aliens could become Dinamakha.

The dossier will explain this in further detail when it is ready. Please understand my delay, the Admiralty will want to have a say in how they're depicted to the galaxy at large.

>>53836109
Welcome General, I extend the greetings of the Dinamakha High Command.

>>53836144
I would like to specify that we do not actually breathe in water, though we are generally deft swimmers.
>>
I have returned Ambassadors and have brought with me a document about my people.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/edit?usp=sharing

Ooc It's hard writing about starships.
>>
>>53836201
Oh,the inquiry was if I could have your Queen's left leg.

Also,that wouldn't work.In fact,I think you'd be in pain if you did that.
>>53836205
That is fine,Toisoo.For now,assemble your dossier,and please see if you can meet us in person.We can make accommodations for your low gravity lifestyles.
>>
>>53836204
Again, the narcotics abuse, and it seems for a lifetime, will muffle their minds. It's a miracle they have survived.

>>53836205
Your greeting is acknowledged alien. I take it you are a militaristic people.
>>
>>53836205
This one is the speaker of the hive, we welcome you. Only one thing is needed to be beneficial allies. Do not insult mother or the hives genetic ability otherwise just ask for any service and we will attempt to provide.... for a small exchange of course.

>>53836241
You were given the leg preditor, any who the hive must sleep now, we will return soon

i have to go out be back in a hour or so
>>
>>53836244
Eh,narcotics is deadly to Dukedom avians,as well as coffee,from what I remember.

I do drugs as well,and I'm a scientist.
>>53836240
Ooc
That's pretty cool.Are you gonna add the rest of the spaceships?
>>
>>53836273
Oh,then I'll check my mail box.
>>
>>53836276
From what I have seen, only coffe is dangerous to the Yssravannar, who have a delicate system. The Qui buff all kinds of drugs without end.
>>
>>53836029
I'm sending the coordinates now to a testing area. Let's see what they can do first.
>>
>>53836189
We are not young! We have existed for longer than any of you!!!!
>>
>>53836395
You are young. And you are insolent. Perhaps if you were sober you may understand things better. Talking to a babbling junkienis a waste of time.
>>
>>53836395
Do you have evidence?I've never heard of a bunch of drug users flying around somehow being the hallmark of all civilization.

And you can't be older than me.I once walked through a time portal in the Wastes and saw the Big Bang.That retroactively makes me older.
>>53836297
Oh.Well,then why do you dislike narcotics?
>>
>>53836430
We Avarians believe that it muddles the mind and causes laxness and fault. We do indulge in a spot of smoking here and there though.
>>
>>53836526
I mean,I'm one of the best scientists there is,and I do cocaine and have replaced my blood with alcohol.

But okay.Does it affect avians differently?
>>
>>53836526
Well, for us we going into a lazy and calm state. The Qui however become incredibly focused, especially if they use Beluga smoke.
>>
>>53836624
>>53836586
Ooc wrong person tagged
>>
>>53836624
What is beluga smoke?
>>
File: Stellaris_Galaxy.png (2MB, 1329x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Stellaris_Galaxy.png
2MB, 1329x1035px
Since today is friday, more people might be intersted in playing a game of stellaris, since I have no plans today I am able to host a game.
The ID is "90109315991315462" and the password is "moot"
Pic is just a screencap of a random game I was playing in
>>
>>53836683
It's multiple different plants on Harmon. It's a rainbow coloured smoke than allows the taker to focus intently on something.
>>
>>53836720
I see.Sounds potent.Do you export it?
>>
>>53836871
I believe they do. It's in high demand though consider all the Qui use it.
>>
>>53836697
Hey there. Wait for a minute, I might join
>>
>>53836276
Ooc yes eventually I hope to add them all and the ground units for the United Empire too. And recent history which I'll update after every few threads.
>>
>>53836911
Okay.Just was wondering.
So,how are things in the Dukedom?
>>
>>53836970
Ooc
That's good.I want to add some notable locations and things to mine,but I'm kinda in a creative rut right now.
>>
>>53836697
OOC: I am the Ploraxia guy, can I join in about an hour?
>>53836970
>>53836975
Anyways, I believe there was a massive riot at the embassy of the Betus hive, and the Prethoryn.
>>
>>53822129
Anyways, Here are some key ploraxian locations:
Ploraxia-Homeworld of the Ploraxian species
Koter: The habitable moon of the Ploraxian homeworld, literally means second home
Hikeros: A literal ecumopolis, the industrial center of Ploraxia.
Orsterp: A shining gem in the Orste System, a large oceanic world, renowned for its agriculture and massive research facilities
Kiter: The banking center of Ploraxia, it is a snowy, mountainous world with alpine conditions.
Novoros: The holy moon, home to the Church Of Kalgeros
Da: The first alien world conquered by the Ploraxians, it is a massive trading and shipping hub in its sector.
I'll come up with more later.
>>
>>53837064
Ooc what about the planet the Horde is invading? And I have work soon but in a few hours we can finally do that fleet battle.
>>
>>53836991
There was?I don't even think they have an embassy,only speakers.I saw no riots outside anyways.
>>53837064
Ooc
Dude type up a google doc.Then we can all read it,and you could post it in the discord
>>
>>53837120
Aw shit. I'll do that
BTW POST THE DISCORD REE.
>>
>>53837112
Sure thing mate. It is basically a planet by the name of Kitmer, a key technological center.
>>
>>53837169
Ooc neato. And the Horde are gonna be drunken space Slavs so I hope you can handle it. Their ships are coated in Stalinium.
>>
>>53836991
Sure, go ahead and join. But I will not have it open forever, just FYI
>>
More and more people are joining the stellaris game lobby, so get in here.
ID: 90109315991315462
Password: moot
>>
>>53836975
Economy is booming over the beacons, increase of military spending and most of the Avarian worlds are recovering quite well. We have also begun manufacturing ring worlds as well.
>>
>>53837832
do I need any dlc?
i never got any of those
>>
>>53837888
No, you don't need any DLC, since I am hosting, you will get them shared through me while in the game
>>
>>53837888
Do not worry, friend. If one player has the DLC, then it is shared to all! You can join, and yes, DLC is enabled.
>>
>>53837907
well let me just reinstall the game real quick and ill hang around for about an half an hour or so
>>
>>53837921
Are you joining Anon?
>>
>>53838168
I don't see it whats the ID?
>>
>>53838185
Look here >>53837832
>>
>>53837845
I see.Are yiu helping out to build the new Federation Ringworld?
>>
>>53838224
I don't think Avarian engineers are working on it, I think the design is Avarian. It would probably be a good idea if we helped to build it.
>>
>>53838245
Yes,though you'd have to ask the Ploraxians.

I'm gonna go eaat at the Serenity cafeteria,be back in about an hour.Want anything?
>>
>>53838326
Jongo fruits, some should have come in with the last Dukedom ship.
>>
>>53836374
they shall arrive momentaryily

>>53836395
THE HIVE DISAGREES VERY STRONGLY WITH THAT STATEMENT, YOU MAY BE OLDER THAN THIS ONE BUT NOT THE HIVES THEMSELVES OR THOU ART THE HATED ONES

>>53836991
[what do you mean? there is only speakers for the hive, all planets we control you would be shot down]
>>
>>53838197
sorry I couldn't stay, have fun.
>>
>>53838666
you didn't answer my question earlier, do you know when the field inspection thread goes up tomorrow

Greeting like minded, how goes the day cycle. this day cycle goes bad, these now creatures who are not blunt but WEAK in the gift. and rude and liars, and insulting..... the hive dislikes them
>>
>>53838745
He said like an hour late but im planning. On putting it up for him the usual tom
>>
>>53838745
T̂̂h̓̈́ͮͯͬ̌eͭ̌͂͆͂̏ exp̑̓̔ͮͬeͦͦr̉̂̾͂̆͑̍i̐ͯ́ͫmeͤ̆nt͋̄ͫ̽ͣ̒͒al̃ ̐̾ͧfͬ̍̿͗͌ͩã͑͑̐s͋͌ͣ͐̏t͋ͭ̒̏ͤ̽̒eͪ̏͊̿͑ͨrͨ̿̑ͬ̊̋ ̈ͮt̍̽̓ͣ̚h̑ͣͩ̎͂͋aṅͦ̑ ͐́l̀ͣ̃̓ḯͤg̑͗͐̑hͯ̓̈̎̏̈́t̆ͯ̚ ͛̍m̈́̽e̓t͒̓̊͗͂̇h͋ͬ͌ͦỏd͒̓̀ͪ ͣẇ̈͗̋͋̓ȇͣ̽̍ͬ̔ ͣ͛ẃ͛ͭ̉͗͒ͪèrͫē͌ ͗tͨr̈́ͣ̎̂͗ͭy͂̾͐̀̓i̐̑̎͑ͩ̈̐n̐̊̈́́g̓̂͊̽͋͊ ͭ̑ōñl͆͌ͫ̋̄y̋͂̀͗ ́ͮ̈̋ͭ̾̉bͤ͂ͮ͛͂͌r̿ͫ̚o͆ͬ͊̈̾͂k͆̎͗ͪȅͧ ̓̊ͣͫͩ̋t̾͒̉̀ͮ̂im̉ͭe ̔a̋ͮ͑ṅ̋̐ͮ͗d̿ noͫ̂̎́̏͗wͮͨ̈́̆̽̐ ͂̔͛͑wͯe͊ ͦ̾ͫ̓̚ha̓̌̉veͩ͒̾̀̒̋ ͦ͐̌̊̄åͨ͋̈ͣ ̃̍͛ͮ̆b̒͒ủ̉̿n̏̄̌ͭ̐̔ͯc͗̒ͤ͆̽ͭĥ oͩ̿ͬ͑̇̚f̔̓͐ ͨ̾hu͒͊ͦͨ̇ͤ͊m̎ͮ͒̉́̏a͒n̑̎̑ͨs̈̀̌̽ͪͫ͊ ̍ͦͦ͑iͫ̊̃ͮ̒nͤ̽̔́ ́̎̂ͣ̎tͨͭ͑ö́gͫ̃aͮͬ͋̓sͭ͗̉̎ ͨhͬͦ̂ͪanͣ͊gͦ̌iͮͨ͐͒ͫng͌̽ͤͧ̚ aͭr̀̓̿̋̐̀oͤͪͩ͌ủ͌n̈̓̎̾̇̇ͤdͦͫͪ.̊̌͆ ͛̈We'̉̆̄r͛ͯͬ̓̍̇eͮͦ̌ ̏ͦ̍͋̍wͦ͂̿͐̋o̍ͪͧͫ̿͋ͫr̋kͯ̔̍̎i̓n̐ͣgͯ͊ ͦö́͑̎ͭ͗ͪn̾̇ͮͭ ͧ́̉̿̀j̈́ő̏b̌͋ͪsͮ̿͂ ̃̾ͫ͑̉̈f́̇͛͆oř̃̊̌ ͭ̍̾͛̓͌t̄̋ͬh̊͒ͧ́em̑ͦ͑̍̉͌
>>
>>53838917
ack, hand us the morons, we can wipe the minds and send them back, and hey we might learn if a psionic wave travels through time

in the words of our thinkers "SCIENCE FOR MOTHER"

can you get where I am borrowing heavily yet?
>>
>>53839077
Nͧo͑͋̋̑͗ ̎̽̍ͣ͛w̿͂e̓͋ͬͫ'ͯ̉̀̈rͯͤͯ͑e̓͗̊ ͊̿̂̌͊̋kͨ̎͌̊ͨ̑e̊̇͌ͧ̂ȅ̂͋̃̑͛͋pͨinḡͣ͗̒͌ͤ ͌̊ͮͣ͒t̒͆͒̿h́ͬȇ̄̄͂mͬ̒̏̓̾ͬ,ͬ̎ͯ̍ ͫ̆͐̈weͧ̐̍͐ ̓̈́͆͗̀̄̀m̐͌̑͐i̎̀̌̍̚g͌̆̃̌͗̌ͭh̒̍ͫt͒ ͪ̐gi̎̽ͮ̑v͌ͨ̽͊ͪ͂̾eͤͧ͋ ̆theͬ̔̉̽̒m̈́ͫ ̊t̃o̿ͮ ͊ͭ̔th͌̈̊e ͮ̈́̋ͬU̇ͪE ̍̂̒͂̊̃̾if ͊̆̾̂̏t̉ͭ̏̽h͊eͧ͊̃y͐͑͊͐ ̂̒w̄̒͂͊ͮa͛nͫ̾͆̀ͮͤtͫ͒̓ ̂̐́ͨ̔̓lͯ̓a͆̊ͦtͪ́ͫer
Ooc no?
>>
>>53839127
very well, did you record how the experiments happen? I may wish to replicate them. anywho why do you have old humans? did you go near their homeworld? "dirt" was it? or "mud"
>>
>>53839168
N̏ͣ̇͂̐o͗̊̽̔ ͒̑ͭͯ̓w͒̒̾͑̾̚ȇ̒̏͌ͮ̐ ͩ̏c̒ͨ̓͒aͨͭ̀̄̚n͐ͬ͒̈ͣͩ̚'ͭͪͨ̎t̉̿ͪ̃ͧ̐ ŕͮ͂ẻͣ́pͨ̊̌ͮl͊̽̊͒i͋̿ͩ̈̇cͨ͗aͩ̂͛ͤ̇̾ͪtͣ̎̾͂͊̐́eͦ̊̾̚ ̓͌ỉͬ̉ͨ̊ͧtͮ̄͐̚.͐̇̀ͮͮ ̽ͫͣ͆̍̒͂A̔ͬ͋ͩ̓s̀ͬͤ̌̎ͮ̐ ̐͛̓ͤf̄oͧ̓ͬr ͭ̊̋̉wḣ̓́yͤ͛̔ ḣ̒̔ͦ̾uͦ̚m͑͂ͩȁn̽̋͂̇̍̓ͦŝͭͨ̉ ̈̒͒ͦ̂̆̈n͂̐̄̇ͮo͗ ̂ͣiͫͬͩ̔̊d̿̓̏̑̋͐̐ea̾̆̔̔ ̑ḃ̀̊ͮ̍ut͑̑͑ ̑t̔̉͛h͗̂̒͊̎ͪėͨ̐̊̄r̂̃ͩͪ̓̃͌ȅ ̄̊͌̽̈sͫ͛ͬ̒ͩe͐̍͑̏e̓mͨ̔ͧ̆ͩsͧ̃ͭ̊ͪ̂ ͩt͂ỏ̀ͧ̉̈́ ͬ͗͑̓̚b̃ͪͣ̌͌̔͗è͂ ̍̓̆a̎̈̄͊ͮ ̉ͮlȍͤ͒ͪt̔̽͒ͣ̂̇ͤ ̐̆ͭͫ̐oͮ̀f̆ͫ ̌ͮ̌̀paͧͧraͦl̓͊ͪ̓̏̾ͩlͮ̃ͪͪ̑̒e̔̍l̑͒ͤ ̒̿ͧ̈ͪ͗̍e͑͛̍̂a͌̉r͛͗t̑̍͌͋̂͑h̔̽̊ͣ͊ͣͩŝͤ̓̓̿͌̽ ͭs͒ő͗ ͬ̌̏̃̄̍tͭ̓̾̀ͩh̑̆ͪe͒ ̒̐̿ͪͫo̎ͩ̀ͨͧͩd͑̿̄d̏ͬ̀ͦsͣ ͫͬ͒oͦf͌̃̈́̄̋ ğͭ͗͗͆͐e͐ͯ̈t͆̄ͣ̀̀́tiͣn̾̌g ͦͣ̓͐á̎̈́̄̓̾ ͗ͫh͂̉ͨ̔̚u̾̈́͆̚mͮ̃͐̑a̎̓̒̐̔̇̎nͧ͑̋̋̈ ͬ̓̎̈́ͣ̊̏mͪuͧ̊s̓ͦ̃ͪ͛ͩtͨͭ̍̑ ͑͊͊̽ͫͦj͂̒ͤ̄uͨ͊ͪ̿ͩ́s͂̈ͫ͆ͣt͒̔̈ͣ b̎̒ͤͬͪe̓ͤ ͊̽̈aͪ ͛ͣ̆̓̑̉l̐̈̉ͪ́̾̃o̒̒̔̚ẗ́̄̒ h̄ỉͧ̃gͫͨͤ̔̎hͦe͂̓rͦ̔͌ͨ ̐oͤ͂̏ͬvͪ̒ͧe̒͑̈r͌̏al̂̈̋̏l̏͊
>>
>>53839239
ell us about it, a blink drive malfunctioned and suddenly the drone saw a bunch of red dressed men yelling about a type of grain, then we saw another like minded whom attempted to harm the pod but the portal closed a few seconds before it could, twas most confusing
>>
>>53839288

I need to sleep now, the hive says good night
>>
>Carter walks in,eating a sandwich.

Okay,I'm back.I brought the fruits,too.
>>
>>53841020
Pass it here Carter
>>
>United empire - authoritarian, militarist and materialist

Would it fit?
>>
File: IMG_9478.jpg (58KB, 708x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9478.jpg
58KB, 708x398px
>>53841072
No problem.
>Carter passes them over,while taking a bite out of his sandwich with a jagged-tooth mouth
>>
>>53841098
Ooc
Think so.Though I don't think they're authoritarian.
>>
>>53841126
These fruits are the best thing about Avaria. Really made it that extra bit special.
>>
How are you all? Sorry I've been testing the Hive Storm Kings and results are quite interesting to say the least.

On break but also what should I add to UE lore? Besides military shit
>>
>>53841296
Hmm.They look nice,I guess.Are they good in a salad?

I always loved tuna sandwichs.Used to get sent cans of tuna to make my own on the front,by my sister.

Plus they have killer sauce in the cafeteria.
>>
>>53841379
I see.I have mine nearly rigged to track the Father.What do yours do?Have you made them amplify Null fields?

Also,you want a tuna sandwich?I brought an extra.
Ooc
Culture,government,common ideology,locations-put whatever you want.The more the better,I think.
>>
>>53841388
Yes actually. These fruits are rather versatile to say the least, even make juice from them.
>>
>>53841465
Juice?I would like to try some then.
So,any happenings in the Dukedom?
Ooc
Sorry if I respond slow,I'm typing up stuff for my google doc.
>>
>>53841620
A new museum has opened on Yss for their Great War, and a new ring world has been finished near the system were Murder is.
>>
>>53841413
So unit one took you on the most enthusiastic tour of the hivefleet
important things you saw
1 The prethoryn are mostly non sentient drones specialized for specific tasks like a warrior form a worker form ETC
2 Unit 1 quickly rushed past a room where units 8 and 9 were being screamed at by unit twevle a bunch of humans in togas looked very confused
3 Unit Thirteen was discussing strategy with a human in a admiral uniforms
4 unit 10 was direction the supply ships even though it seems like no one there to pick them up
5 the fleets are huge and each ship is pretty large
6 nothing is made of metal
7 some warrior forms were practicing fighting fake robots
8 unit one has a lot of trouble baking as he only has pincers
>>
>>53841652
I assume the Ringworld is a military station?How is the museum?
>>53841712
Seriously.I never thought I'd see someone set a cake on fire.
12,would you like a sandwich?
>>
>>53841747
It's a habitat station, believe it or not.

And the museum is currently he largest of its kind. It's actually quite interesting to see the uniforms and weapons used from up close and not on ancient video from our old observation posts.
>>
>>53841805
I see.Well,I hope it's good.Can non avians visit?
Also,are there any living veterans in the museum,as workers or as speakers?
>>
>>53841864
Any may visit the museum, the Yssravannar are quite fond of people knowing their histories. And from my knowledge a number of veterans are there, despite some beings well over 300 tpyears old. Quite the lifespan, and memelry, these Yssravannar.
>>
>>53841899
Hmm.I may visit,then.Did the war have trenches?
>>
>>53841923
Yes it did actually, on all major fronts lacrosse Yss. I can show you some footage of the fighting, from our observation post.
>>
>>53841972
Eh,no offense,but I would rather not.I saw enough of it mysef,and while I'm not averse to it,little would be gained as well.

Hey,can I try one of those fruits?
>>
>>53842034
Sure try it
>He tosses a crimson fruit to you
>>
>>53842099
>Carter takes a bite.
Not bad.Not bad at all.
Tastes a little like an orange.

Might try the juice next time.
So,did you hear anout the Horde coming to Ploraxia?
>>
>>53842318
Unfortunately not. I must be frank but they are merely squatters to me.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (20KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
20KB, 284x177px
>Reality freezes, all of existence stopping at a singular point. Creation starts to break down as -something- pushes it's way into material space
>The darkness grows swallowing up most of the room, pulsating and rippling sickeningly, the screams of countless damned universes echo out from it as it grows and stretches
>The -thing- that has started to manifest within the chamber is fundamentally -wrong-, and it is also very big. Larger than all of Creation, dwarfing all of the cosmos' wonders, and more terrible than the most horrific of nightmares

//GREETINGS//
>>
>>53842355
Apparently a fleet is coming to try and invade.
Personally,I don't see why,but I guess nations these days are prone to violent resolutions.

Then again,I helped firebomb a So'Vih planet.So I'm not much of a pacifist,either.

So,do you know much about genetic manipulation,or biological and biomechanical technology?
>>
>>53842425
I'm eating right now.What do you want,OMEGA?
You can have a sandwich,if you want.
>>
>>53842442
Not much. Our people only began to dabble in it near the end. We are extreme advanced in medicine, however. Thanks to these advances Avarians are extremely long lived.
>>
>>53841139
Seems to me to be very authoritarian with emperor and stuff.
>>
File: cz-0323-808804-front[1].jpg (561KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cz-0323-808804-front[1].jpg
561KB, 1920x1080px
>>53842452
<IT>
**HAS BEEN**
$$QUITE$$
-Some Time-
((AMBASSADOR))
>The darkness pulses and stretches, numerous grins and leers composed of the carved out carcasses of stars stretch across it's form
>>
>>53842582
How long lived?
>>53842638
Perhaps.

I must go now,need to check something.Be back in a few hours.
>>
>>53842656
Thousands of years as of now. I am currently 2,500 years old. We just keep refreshing our bodies.
>>
File: 1497610843401.jpg (65KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1497610843401.jpg
65KB, 460x345px
>Seeing the Ploraxians taking forever to engage a secondary asteroid ship heads to the space station base of the Federation. Giant red stars and hammers and sickles painted as far as the eye could see
>A Vox link is brought up and immediately the sweet tunes of a song sounding like Kalinka remix pour over as a bio creature wearing some kind of striped running suit opens it's mouth to speak
Hallo comrades I am Andrej Bagration-Mukhranskii also known as the Unit 39860670 of the fleet of the commander Unit 4878 or Sergei. I have come seeking information on the filthy bourgeois inhabitants of Planet B who are hoarding so much glorious liquor from my comrades and my comrade-captain is willing to trade our most valuable weapon,the P90 in order to get more.
How can I make it more Slavic and memeier?
>>
Current thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGB9412dv0k
>>
Have I missed anything my fellow Ambassadors? And it seems the Hive Storm Kings were able to drown out and disable the psionics of all their targets. Although we didn't have actual Storm Kings to test them on Mantauvian Psi Beasts are quite powerful as well.
>>
>>53843056
Oj, Kuron Merlo Ter Kas her! TOMAK! NUUK, EG, METOR!
>Oy, The Strong Liquor is Here! What, no! The Strong Ploraxian vodka will not be given.
>>
>>53843056
NUUK! NUUK! SK-90 SUPERON GUMUN, AJ, VAONTRESSI!
>>
>>53843603
>>53843581
>BASICALLY WHAT I AM TRYING TO DO IS MAKE THE PLORAXIANS SPACE PRUSSIANS/NORDS/FINNS.
>>
>>53841747
I gave you all these plot threads to take and you didn't take any
>>
>>53843472
AJ, AMBASSADONO, EG, TRUMM-RGIN.
>>
>>53843626
Shall we battle Ploraxian to see who is the greater slav meme?
>>
>>53843667
Who's the Admiral supposed to be? And what are space lobster tactics?
>>
>>53843757
Bos, TEL DER MAK! KAKAKAKAKA!
Brother, YOU HAVE NO PENIS! HAHAHAHA.
>>
File: admiral.jpg (139KB, 800x984px) Image search: [Google]
admiral.jpg
139KB, 800x984px
>>53843772
the admiral is this dude we picked from one alt earth or another and space lobster naval tactics main revolve around the fact that they have the numbersto just pretty much win,
but they dont have FTL so its all about where will they need troops in a month from now,
preemptive troop placement, anticipating where the enemy will be
pic related its the admiral
his job is to be a devils advocate / voice of reason for thirteen and also be a guy who knows how ships that aren't bioships and weapons that aren't plasma work
>>
>>53843838
Aha. Hm, yes. The Ploraxians are also giving him advice on our tactics. They basically revolve around heavy hitting firepower, and fighters.
>>
>>53843902
Ooc ready Ploraxian? And to refresh your memory this is what happened last thread:
>As he says this a mighty asteroid jumps into the system using it's haphazard thrusters to go full speed into the planets primary land mass. Thousands more of these strange asteroids jumping into the system. Coated in armor with strange weapons all over them. They divide up the Ploraxian fleet with the main body targeting the command squadron.
>3 Mega Dreads Hive ships 110pts
>4 Asteroid Dreadnoughts 80pts
>20 battleships 300pts
>50 Cruisers 500pts
>500 Corvettes 250pts
1,230pts total (I think)
Ooc special rules: For every 100Fleet power you are above 200 you get to role an additional d10 for damage.
Psi-Plasma Cannons: If the damage role is over 100 the Horde player can make one ship of their choice flee. Armor 3 with no shields as well for the Horde.
Cykkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa blyyyyyyaaaaaaaattttttttttt
>>
>>53843992
Dude, no offense. But, I realize I have been holding up on this match, but, I think I need a break. I had to go work for a while, and I'm very tired. Very tired. I cannot do the battle, but I will defeat Space Slavs with my space nordic powers later.
>>
>>53843838
Prethoryn 12 do you think we could meet this Admiral to discuss and see if he might have been from a lost United Empire ship? And I know you lack or have little FTL but is there anyway we can attach warp drives to your bioships to help add to their effectiveness?
Dude you should really put this is in a Google Doc a lot of this stuff is really cool and I wouldn't want anyone to miss it.
>>
>>53844018
Ooc that's fine my dude. I had work and shit too. But hopefully tomorrow the power of vodka will be triumphant.
>>
Late night bump. I wonder why the thread is so dead all of a sudden
>>
>>53844453
>>53844065

we'ŗe̴ wo̡rķìng ̸o̢n ̢a͟ wa̵rp̸ dr̸i͜v͟e right̢ now
tha̧t̡s̷ ho̡w we ͡bŗơke͘ tim̧e an̶d̸ g͡o̶t̵ a wh͡ole̵ lo̴t o̢f ͢Ŗom̸a͟ns
͟do y̴ou͝ ̕wan̸t̴ a ̕M̷arc̀ús tul͜l͘iu̧s ̨C̢ice͢r̡o̵ ṕlu̡s͢ ̢tw̢e̷nţy?̛
as͝ fo͞r̢ ̨ţh̨e ̛a͜dmi̡ral͢ a̛s we ̢h̛ave͞ ̕s̀a͠id͡ ou͡r̴ ̷"͞doo̢r"
̷i͜s ͜a͢lwa̢y̕s ópen
fee͘l̡ ͘fre͢e t͢o ́visít ͢at̀ ̧a̢n̶y͝tim̵e͠
͞we̴ have ̡v͘ery͝ ͢ex̕te͠nsive ma̡ps of t̨h͟e̢ g͜a̶l̨a͢xy͞
>>
>>53844484
Perhaps I will visit some time Prethoryn and hopefully your next test will be more successful. And I think the Dominion capital is located in Rome so you should ask the Director if he is interested.
>>
Okay,I am back.What'd I miss?
>>53842648
Yes.Yes it has.
How are you?Heard Vox was in bad shape.
>>53842681
Not bad.I mean,refreshing bodies is rather crude,but it works,right?Though those cryopods must've helped as well.
>>53843667
>>53843838
Sorry,had to go watch something and didn't read as thoroughly as I have.

Also,you and Betus need to make google docs.Your stuff is awesome and has neat ideas,but not everyone knows and a doc would really help make your guys stand out more.

Plus it'd be fucking awesome.
>>53844681
Hello,Admiral.Want a sandwich?How's the UE?Last time I heard of senate problems and you becoming governor.
>>
>>53844484
You broke time?
When you made the FTL,did you stabilize the flint and seltzer?

I mean,that's what usually occurs when you don't.

Along with nucleur explosions.
>>
>>53844952

we̡ll ̀t̸here wa̧s͘ ͟a ̧h͘o̴le i̧n s̸p̡acè and tḩe͡n͢ ̶ab̀ou͜t ͡t͢we̶nty R͘o̡ma̢n͞s s̶ho̡t o͜u͢t an̕d̕ t̸he̴n̢ t̀he ͠h͡ole͠ wa̕s͢ ̡cl̛osed a͝g͜ain
an̵d t͜heņ Į ̡s̸p̶e͘nt̛ a̸ ̵ho͢u͠r o̡r͘ ̵t̸wo ͡b̕e̛r͜ating ̧ei͜ght͠ an̵d͝ ̵n͟i̡n̶é ̨
>>
>>53844909
Well technically I am Governor but I have one of my subordinates ruling in my stead and the Senate is.. suspicious and paranoid as always. But at least an arms race makes jobs so there's one benefit.
>>
>>53844994
Huh.So,where'd you mess up?I mean,we have four different types of FTL,and two are instantaneous.Don't see why'd you develop another.
>>
>>53845049
I guess.How is the arms race going?

And I never liked senates.They nearly always argue over petty things.
>>
>>53844994
>An hour
Ahhh I see your issue you have to spend at least two hours berating your subordinates before they actually get off their asses. Learned that bit of wisdom in my navy years. Those poor ensigns never knew what hit them.
>>
>>53845109
>>53845069

because we͡ d͟ơn't h̷a̷ve͝ o̵n͢e͡?
̵we w͠e͘re ̴tr̴y̨in̷g ͘to̵ ̡u͞s͘e͜ th̨e mind ̢d͜imens̵i̢o̧n̷ to͜ ̶s̡ḩòr͟tcut̶
i̴t͞ s̕eem͜s͢ l̛ike̡ i͜t ͘c͡an ͟w͡o̢r͜k ̨but it̷ cle̶a͜rl͢y͞ ̢ne̸eds r͞ȩf̵in̵em̕ent̸ ̵
̶Eigh̷t a̡nd́ ͢N̨i̕n̡e ̸a̡r̢e͡ ͜b̕rill̨i̶ant͠ j͝u͞st̴ ̶v̸ery h̢ár̨d ̸t̴o ͝get t̸o do̴ ţh͠in͞g͟s ̷t̛hat a̢ren'͟t ex̧plos̴i͝ve͟ or̡ ͝f̢l̶a̧s̶h͘y
͠but̶ w̷e͞ ̡h́a̴ve ͟tol͝d̨ ̵them tha͠t̀ i͜f ͠this̶ ̷me̵s͜ses up a̶g̷ain unįt thirt̨e̴en͟ ẃill͘ n̛ow͝ ̴be in̷ c͠harge o̸f̷ ̸su͢peŗv̀i͡s̵i̵nǵ ̷the̢m ͠and the͠y̷ se͡em v̡ery ̶mot̨iva̷t̷ed ̧
>>
>>53845143
Mind dimension?I've never visited it.What is it?

Also,if you need FTL,all you need to do is ask.We have some for bioships.
>>
>>53845179
w̨e i͘m͡aģine͠ f́oŗ tḩos͠e ͠wi̡t͞h̛ ̧we̴a͘k w̶ill͜s àn͜d gre͠a̵t̕ ͜am̨b̶i̡t̵i͞o̴ns ̢it̷ ͡would͟ int̕e̛r̕es̸t͟ing/t́e͘mpting
͜but f̢or͜ ųs it ͝big͝ an̴d̶ e̛mpty͡ w͞i̧th ̀lot͝ś ͘ơf͟ ͜fa̶n̛cy̢ li͠g̨h́ts͝ ͘a̵nd͟ ̡sou̵nd͜ ̧ęf̨fe̡ct͟s̸
̢
>>
>>53845260
What is big and empty?The mind dimension?

How do you access it?
>>
>>53845284

t̡hę m͡i͞nd di̛m̶ensi͘on
its fi͡ļl̢e͠d̡ with̕ vaŕįoùs̵ ͢ext́ra̷ dim̷en͟s̛io̸ǹa̶l̛ ̵ ̢t͟hin͞gs̵ th̡a̶t̴ òff̕ęr̡ ̨"d̵ea̵l͡s̨"
a͘n̸d weird͝ ͘th͢o̡ughts
but̶ t̢h͜ey ̷don̷t͠ ͜really effec͟t á ͘hiv̵e ̷min̸d̛
̶N͠ot re̴a̵lly͘ ̀sur͝e ̛h͞ow ͘yoư ̧go t͘here
you̴ ju͡st t̸h̵ink ̨yo̢u̡ ͘k̕now
l͢i̢ke r͝eal͘l̀y thi̡n̴k̷
̵a͡b́ou̧t̵ ͞t͝hi͘n̡ki͠nģ
̨bùt ͞it͠s̨ ͜lik̷e ̶a 1-100 s̷c͝a͘le ̛of real̛ p̶arse͝cs ́to ͘mi̴n͡d ͡parsecs
so if̀ ca͠n̶ ̨f́ig͜ure̢ ̷o̵ut̨ ͟a͝ ̷m͟ore͠ re͢ļi̛a̶ble̡ way of͘ mo̶v͠i̷ng ͝s͢h͢i͘p̷s̶ ̵throug̡h̛ ͡iţ
̛it̵ wơuld ͜wor̕k ͘w̨e̶l͝l̸
>>
>>53845340
Well maybe you can ask the Dominion for help they seem to have some experience with Psionics as well. And what does a hive mind think and dream about?
Non-electric sheep?
>>
>>53845340
So,do you mean the Shroud?
Sounds like the shroud to me.
>>
>>53845546

it̸s̡ ͜t́he ͜min̴d ͢m͜eaţ pl̢a͜cę
͟>>53845505

wh̡e̡n w̕e͘ f͞a̕ll̷ as̵l̢ee͟p̕ ͞we drea͜m o̕f̶ t͘he o͡c͝ea͢n
w̡e ͜thi̷ńk͝ ̨aboųt̶ ͘whate̕ve̶rs go̴i̸ng on a̶t̷ ̛th͜e mom͜en̢t͠
́s͠p̸e̢ák̴iņg ͟o̧f ̧sl̛ęe̸p we͞ ̀r͢e͢qúi͡re ̢it ͝now͠
͜m̵ay ͢a͝l͢l ̛y̛ou͘r ͜end̴e̶avor͜s̶ ͞ end͟ i͢n̕ s̷ucc͜e͡s͟ses̶
>>
Ooc what kind of sci fi does everyone here like?
>>
>>53845610
Mind meat place?I don't really know what that means.If you speak of the Shroud,then I've been there.

But if it's something else,I must try and access it.

For science.
Ooc
Good night
>>
>>53845804
Ooc
Honestly,soft scifi with hard sci fi elements.
You know?I like the whole realistic stuff,but sometimes crazy stuff is awesome.Not saying lolrandom,just where you can have tons of different stuff without being as limited.
>>
>>53846012
What do you like?
>>
>>53846081
Ooc a wide variety. 40k, Star Wars extended universe (Well most of it Yuuzhan Vong are pretty cool in my opinion),the Red Rising series,and the Expanse novels. I like darker sci-fi but nothing too grimdark and I enjoy realism but fantasy elements are pretty enjoyable too. Abnett is my favorite 40k author.
>>
>>53846189
I've read Abnett,he's rather good.My favorite 40k novel was the World Engine.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
9KB, 259x194px
>>53844909
//INDEED//
&The REPRESENTATIVE&
##Is Currently In Critical Condition##
>//OMEGA//'s form seems to fold in on itself a bit, perhaps annoyed at the situation

((ALL)) %%Because%%
^Of ONE^ **Of Our Own**
>>
>>53846573
Well,it was kind of Vox's fault,too.Not blaming him,but trying to mess with Wastes stuff is pretty stupid.

So,what did you do with the one that was born?
Kill it?

Also,you sure you don't want this sandwich?
>Carter continues to eat his sandwich,as he stares at the CANNOT BE in front of him and offers a sandwich.

I'm kinda chill today,so I'm not gonna argue much,if you don't mind.
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.