[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ixalan mtg leaks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (216KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
216KB, 577x1024px
You're welcome
>>
File: IMG_33971.jpg (478KB, 901x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_33971.jpg
478KB, 901x1600px
>>
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (148KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
148KB, 577x1024px
>>
Neat. You take these?
>>
>>53818334
Oh shit. You can almost see the pic taker's face in this.
>White male
>Receding hairline
>Heavy build
>Red shirt
>>
>>53818315
>Treasure artifact token
>not reusing the Gold tokens from Theros even though it does the same exact thing

Geez WotC, thanks for breaking any possible synergy between underused cards. I would have hated to find a potential use for Midas or Gild.
>>
Thanks for the leaks but you seriously couldn't take straighter pictures that let us read more of the text?
>>
>>53818334
Is that a conquistador?
>>
Why does every leaker have cameras with resolution of a potato
>>
>>53819157
cause you have to take it fast and noone should notice them
>>
>>53818679
Sounds like a WotC employee then
>>
>>53818291

I'm sure the ants will appreciate it.
>>
>>53818315
For what possible reason would you not focus the camera on the planeswalker?
>>
>>53819226
you have 2 seconds for take the picture, if you do it in stream, maybe 1 of 15 could be ok
>>
>>53818291
>>53818315
>>53818334
Moar!
>>
>>53818315
>on the planeswalker
fuck.
>>
>>53819779
>jayce
>>
>>53819779
>>
>>53819779
>>53819802

Accroding to this >>53818315 it seems like it's ult is making copies of itself with no PW type, something tells me that some permanent copying ability

>>53818315 also is that a UUUU each draw 7?
>>
File: carddrawstomp.png (34KB, 721x394px) Image search: [Google]
carddrawstomp.png
34KB, 721x394px
4/5 for 5
when ~ is dealt damage, draw a card?

That's pretty good. Can someone make out what the new mechanic is called.
>>
>>53820398
4UUU. Too expensive to be each player, its probably target player draws 7.
>>
>>53818802
Nagas, Dinosaurs and Pirates say hello.
Wizard love to fuck up without any reason.
>>
>>53819108
It seems like the vampires are gonna be BW with a conquistador gothic theme. Hell fucking yes
>>
>>53820539
It's called Tough
>>
>>53818291
GREEN MERFOLK
>>
So, as far as I can tell

Sun Empire: GW native Aztecs who ride dinos, possibly R too but just speculation on my end

Conquistador Vampires: BW, probably the main antagonists of the set

Pirates: UBR, led by Vraska who I'm guessing will be mono B this time around? possibly GB tho because her art in the reveal had a lot of green tones.

This set seems to be similar to Innistrad's tribal theme in that there is some tribal support but that won't be the main focus of the set. I say this because we have seen already a pirate tribal card, a few cards that interact with creature types, and this set also has vampires, merfolk, and goblins confirmed, which are already a few of the biggest tribes. I would be surprised if we don't see elves in the Sun Empire at least.

Raid returns with Tough also being a confirmed ability, although I find it odd that wotc is adding in two of those italicized abilities, I thought they were trying to avoid those.

I'm also going to make a guess that this set will have a bit of Treasure token support. We've only seen that one legendary card that gives a Treasure on attack, but A.) her second ability (giving herself +1/+0 on treasure crack) implies it will get a bit more support from other cards and B.) It's practically a required theme for a pirate set

I'm really looking forward to this set, i fuking love pirates
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.