[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powers for anime villains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What's a great way of coming up with really weird powers for big villains, with really esoteric uses?
Anyone got any stories of villains with really weird powers?
Stuff that you can use to asspull some ridiculous changes in the situation of the encounter.
>>
>>53815826
thanks
>>
>>53815747
You posted the best.
Beyond jojo stand styled stuff just take a power, make it ambiguous, and then apply ot everywhere
"I switch the traits of two things I touch" can be anything from "If I touch this cat and this camera, the cat starts recording, to "If I touch this dude and this rock, there's now a corpse here and the rock now has dreams of becoming a guitarist for the Rolling Stones,
>>
File: image.png (503KB, 875x1054px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
503KB, 875x1054px
>>53815747
I can just start listing some of the powers from our Jojo campaign:
>has the power to reopen long-healed wounds, along with giving the victim a flashback of when they initially got the wound
>can literally hit someone into next week
>can teleport any liquid he drinks into the mouth of anyone within 30 feet
>can weaponize any object the user touches, the resultant weapon is always vaguely shaped like the original object
>can turn any object into a phone, complete with annoying ringtone
>alters the thermal conductivity of whatever it touches
>opens a door, the next person who walks through it is either slammed to the ground or thinks that they're a dinosaur
>can combine objects based on what the objects' names were
>>
>>53817755
>can combine objects based on what the objects' names were
So he's German?
>opens a door, the next person who walks through it is either slammed to the ground or thinks that they're a dinosaur
Fucking kek
>>
File: jojolion.png (1MB, 2212x1600px) Image search: [Google]
jojolion.png
1MB, 2212x1600px
>>53815826
>ugly
There are a ton of legitimate criticisms that Jojo deserves but the art is top-tier, even if you don't like the style.
>>
>>53820123
>Soft and Wet
The name of that stand will never not make us laugh
>>
>>53817755
>>has the power to reopen long-healed wounds, along with giving the victim a flashback of when they initially got the wound
That was from Medaka Box
>>
>>53822699
Man, and I thought I was being original.
On the bright side, i now have a new anime to watch. Thanks Anon.
>>
>>53822805
The anime stops before it get good (or very shortly after it gets good). I'd recommend the manga if you aren't committed to watching anime.
>>
>>53815747
For the Jojo game I run, I make a lot of them listening to music on my way to work. Weird music lyrics are fucking fantastic for designing absurdist powers.

As an example, the stand encounter for Sleigh Bells was literally me listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0_BlUbGBSo and thinking "huh, that sounds like air raid sirens. What if it made bombs. But what if they were BELL bombs?"

Also steal shit from books and anime constantly. China Mieville's Possible Sword is a fucking terrifying ability for a villain, and I can't wait until it happens.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.