[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help: Bout to get dicked by 40 armed guards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

The system is dungeon world, im a lvl 3 fighter, good alignment (protect those who cant defend themselves) who uses retractable chain globes (each finger is covered and prolonged by a solid chunk of iron, each one tied to a chain that i can swing up to medium range), I play him in a batman-esque way, making fights as fair as i can, never atacking the unarmed, that kind of shit.

Now, two "guards that are actually bandits" groups were fighting for control of the city, so i summoned their leaders, each one protected by around 20 guards, so they could settle things like gentleman, that is, bare-fist pit fighting of course. Eventually, one of them won, but some asshat assassin killed him with an arrow, so now both are dead. When the fight ended, i overheard 2 men talking about how the groups were paying orks to attack the village in order to try and generate fear, chaos and panic in the populace. So, i called one of each band, and told them to return to the rest of their groups, to tell their groups the news and that, if they are free of sin, to go take refuge and direct civilians to a little farm in the outskirts of town i paid to protect the people... now, aparently i tought it was a good idea that i show these maggot the consequences of their actions, and decided to declare out loud that i was going to kill the other 38 guards.. then i remembered im not actually batman and these bois are pretty well equiped and about to tear me a new one.

In short, any idea of how to get out of this mess?
>>
>>53804710
Have you tried not playing D&D?
>>
>>53804710
Stop playing on your phone at the table.
>>
>>53804720
nigga it´s dungeon world, not D&D
>>
>>53804737
i wasn´t distracted, im just retarded.
and the master stated it was a small group of guards, then retconned it to 20
>>
>>53804720
>first five words are "The system is dungeon world
>wah wah I hate DND
>>
>>53804710
I have a plan, but it involves a flour mill, two kids and lots of butter.
>>
>>53804790
It´s night-time, i don´t think the shop´s open.
>>
>>53804790
But there's no way you'll be able to circulate that much flour into the mill's atmosphere fast enough, and even then the kids will still not escape the blast radius, greased floors or not.
>>
Option 1: Abuse the factions of the men to cause them to fight each other. Sweep up the remnants of whomever wins.
Option 2: Lure the guards into a trap you have laid with the orcs they hired to attack the village.

These aren't perfectly honorable, but very Batman-like at least. If neither work because of circumstances you haven't mentioned.
Option 3: Abandon quest, run like bitch.
>>
>>53805118
Option 1 seems like a good idea, maybe i can even use that to my advantage in more ways than one
Option 2 would be, too, if i hadn´t just killed the ork warboss that tried to disrupt the fight and his henchmen fled into the night.
Option 3 is the most reasonable, but kinda goes against the character
>>
>>53805227
If you wanted to justify Option 3 in character, he could just have a moment of human fear, or say that 38v1 is not a fair fight, or that discretion is the better part of valor, and so on. I think Option 1 is your best bet, though.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.