[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Do you have food at your table when you game? Something appropriate to the setting? Do you or your group cook? Maybe a bunch of junk food and snacks?
Do you go and get waffles after you're finished?

Is alcohol a regular part of your gaming?

Food thread
>>
feelsbadman
>>
Quiet pubs are the ideal setting for playing RPGs. The advent of gaming cafés is ruining games, I'd rather have players tipsy than hyper on coffee/energy drinks.
>>
File: isle of beer.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
isle of beer.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
>>53802394
I drink stouts. It's like alcohol+food combined into one.
>>
>>53802394
In my first group, we usually go out and get something to eat before we play. My second group always orders pizza halfway through the session to take a break.
>>
>>53802394
My main group generally has snacks (chips, cookies, cheese-things, and carrots) and at least one or two things of soda. One of our players has a particular brand of ginger ale that he likes - the rest of us like it too - which he normally brings when he can find it.

My old WoD group from college gave experience points for bringing food. Typically snacks for that as well, but I made sushi and brought it at least once.

No alcohol. People have to drive. Also as far as I know my group are not really the type to drink anyway.
>>
>>53802394
we usually drink and have some fingerfood.

>>53803091
Got a favorite? Im partial to imperials but you cant drink one of those suckers and GM.
>>
>>53802394
I do things on the cheap side. I keep a bunch of condiments on my shelf, BBQ sauce, various flavors of mustard, famcy ketchup, liquid smoke, hot sauce, relish, etc. Then I just bring all that, hot dogs, buns, and a George Foreman Grill to make dogs on. Everyone gets variety, and it doesn't cost me more than the dogs and the buns.
>>
File: old.jpg (130KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
130KB, 736x736px
>>53803159
>Got a favorite?

Kentucky Breakfast Stout or Stone RIS are great.

> Im partial to imperials but you cant drink one of those suckers and GM.

I sure as Hell can! It looks like motor oil, feels like motor oil and keeps me running.
>>
>>53803229
>Harviestoun

I have to plug Sadler's Mud City Stout if you're British. Get yourself to Asda or Home Bargains and buy a few bottles, it's delicious.
>>
>>53803183
Oh, we also go to Joe's Cafe, which is actually owned and maintained by Joe, a southern black man known for Serving HUGE portions of Southern comfort breakfast food, and his good sense of humor.

Honestly the guy is a total bro, nicest business owner I've ever met.
>>
There was this milkshake I had but forgot the name of it?
>>
File: 1385316660714.png (161KB, 940x630px) Image search: [Google]
1385316660714.png
161KB, 940x630px
>>53803657
[Insert clever follow-up here later, don't post just because there's text in here, Wayne, actually post something clever. Pay Attention to this!]
>>
Depends on the group.
With the G group (weekly game), one of us bring the wine (he works near a wine cave), another one bring some snacks and the 2 others pay for the pizzas. Session last an evening.

With the A group, we met for sessions lasting the whole week-end so we often shop and cook all together.

With the L group, we usually do sessions lasting one afternoon, and everyone brings something to share.
>>
>>53803405
>Sadler's Mud City Stout
>Only in England would this sound appealing

>3.74 on untappd
Not bad, but not great either.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.