[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1558: Dark Contract Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 492
Thread images: 76

File: JumpchainOP.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
JumpchainOP.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53790163
>>
What would you be like if one of your DnD 'attributes' was at 40+? Be it intelligence, charisma, strength, etc.
>>
the fate/zero doesn't have an SP limit is there?
>>
>>53799002
A limit? You mean in how much you can convert?
>>
>>53799024
yeah
>>
File: Melord.png (686KB, 764x674px) Image search: [Google]
Melord.png
686KB, 764x674px
When is the last time that you cucked the protagonist?
>>
>>53799054
No
>>
>>53799071
I got with Asami in LoK. Korra eventually settled for Bolin, but Mako knocked her up.
>>
>>53798996
You'd be one of the smartest/most charming/strongest things in the world where those include godzilla, big-ass super-intelligent clouds, and fantasy dragons.

Why is every character in Young Justice an idiot? Superman shitting on superboy, sportsmasters' whole theme, the complete lack of group dynamics. Ugh, worst first jump ever.
>>
>>53799071
I don't know very many protags who are so shitty that fucking their partner would be worth it. I'm not really into it, or their partners for that matter.
>>
>>53799071
I waifued Esdeath, but Tatsumi didn't seem all that interested in her so does that even count?
>>
>>53798996
In 3E, with a 10 in strength, you can lift a 100 pounds over your head, heft 200, and push up to 500. Every 10 levels, those values quadruple. You'd have the ability to lift 6,400 pounds over your head, heft twice that, and push up to 32,000.

In short, you become fucking ridiculous very quickly.
>>
>>53799141
Nope. That one is entirely one sided. Tatsumi only gets together with Mine after he turns into a dragon. Bestiality ho!
>>
>>53798996
Strength is the easiest one to give an example for, so let's start there.

A 40 in Strength would allow you to carry around ~2,130 lbs without feeling the effort at all. You could carry around 6,400 lbs, but that would constitute major effort and make it hard to move around except slowly. To top that off, if you needed to, you could push or drag up to 32,000 lbs. Though that last number varies widely based on conditions but is a good benchmark.

Moving on, you could also take that 40 Strength to /easily/ smash through iron doors, even those with magical locks in place. Even truly exotic metals would have a tough time standing up to your raw strength and could only do so for a short time. You could literally Juggernaut your way through stone walls without slowing down, provided they weren't more than a foot or so thick. Any thicker and you'd have to actually start to try.

Applying it to other stats is less straight forward, but follows a similar principle. The Bonus Spells alone from that much Charisma and Intelligence would get all kinds of nutty.

Note, this is 3.5 D&D math.
>>
>>53799075
what about non-supplement skills, can i have that?
>>
>>53799176
No
>>
>>53799170
Could you practical examples of the other two attributes? Your first answer was really helpful.
>>
>>53799203
*give practical
>>
>>53799176
You can but they may be added to the ban list at a later date so you're taking a gamble if you do.
>>
File: 04_63022631_p6.jpg (131KB, 661x1700px) Image search: [Google]
04_63022631_p6.jpg
131KB, 661x1700px
>>53799161
Good, I don't want to cuck but I girls who look good in peaked caps do something to me.
>>
>>53799170
Interestingly enough I think Thor has a Strength of 40 ~ 50.
>>
>>53799102
>I got with Asami in LoK
After the Lez finale or before?
>>
>>53799186
but scathach have it in grand order :(((
>>
File: ed4c7fbdffab10_full.jpg (154KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
ed4c7fbdffab10_full.jpg
154KB, 580x640px
>>53799071
I'm not really into relationships or sex, so... never.

Mostly a combination of attraction/beauty/removal of standards/literally every cute/and a couple harem perks means that a lot of people want to hug or protect or spend time with me, and/or develop crushes that are unrequited.

It's really funny when both people in a couple do that. Like, they're together, but they both have an extra level of bonding where they talk about how cute I am.
>>
How do dragons use spells with material or somatic components?
>>
I want to throw a super robot war at scion.

Give me options.
>>
>>53799161
Seriously not kidding. AgK had a fucking weeeeird ending.
>>
>>53799296
Diebuster
>>
>>53799296
The virginity coffin
>>
>>53799282
They have the material and wave their claws.
>>
>>53799301
I don't think we have a jump of that?
>>
>>53799300
> they had children
Tatsumi confirmed for being into dragons.
>>
File: Kratos needs feminism.jpg (72KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
Kratos needs feminism.jpg
72KB, 900x470px
>>53799071
>>
File: Shadow.jpg (111KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.jpg
111KB, 640x503px
>>53799282
>material
Creatures with innate spellcasting do not need to use material components.

So they ignore that requirement, unless they get actual Sorcerer levels on top of their natural casting, at which point... the Eschew Material Components feat, probably.

>somatic
With their claws. They're suprisingly dexterous.
>>
File: 1327eb003849bfafa5365fdeb803a213.jpg (260KB, 1100x889px) Image search: [Google]
1327eb003849bfafa5365fdeb803a213.jpg
260KB, 1100x889px
>>53799203
I'll certainly try. Like I said, Charisma and Intelligence are less straight forward. Starting with Bonus Spells is a pretty practical way to start.

A 40 in Intelligence would give you 4 bonus slots in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Circle magic, 3 in 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th, and 2 in 8th and 9th Circle magic. Which when compared to the number of slots a standard Wizard gets, is roughly DOUBLE the slots a maxed out Wizard can get. You're so smart that you can hold almost twice as much magic in your brain every day as a standard Human Wizard can.

Getting more abstract, we can check out skills. Intelligence skills mostly stick to the Knowledge of different topics, which is harder to define, so we'll go with Disable Device. The ability to disarm traps and sabotage devices of all kinds.

With a 40 Intelligence, all you would need to do is read a basic book about how to disable traps and you would easily be able to disarm all but the most complex of traps by applying your intelligence. You could even sabotage clockwork devices so they would fail at a certain time, under certain conditions, ect. Just by reading the most basic book on the subject you could find and gaining a single "Skill Point" in the subject.

Now imagine applying that to pretty much any book you read on any subject, so long as it covers the absolute basics of the subject matter.

The only reason I'm not using Craft as an example is because applying insane Intelligence scores to how quickly you can create a sword starts to break down after a while once you need to apply for real world physics getting involved.

Charisma coming up next.
>>
>>53799403
Huh, nice. These are really good.
>>
>>53799311
I mean, with all the intelligence perks kicking around, you could probably make your own?
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
Howdy /JC! How are you today?

How To Train Your Dragon Jump 117:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Amputee (Left Arm) [+200]
For The Dancing and The Dreaming [+200]
Shadow of the Night Fury [+300]
The Behemoth [+300]
Scenario: The Dragon Riders of Berk [+600]
Origin: Dragon
Perks:
Vast [-100]
Natural Weapons (Roar) [Free]
Biome Specific (Vulcano) [Free]
‘Fire’ Breath [Free]
Flight x2 [Free]
Ironside [-100]
The Wind of Fury [-300]
The Color of Death (Purchased with Scenario Reward) [-600]
Gear:
The Archipelago [Free]
The Center [-200]
The Fabled... (Seeding Ore & Regeneration) [-200]
Stoick the Vast’s Fitness Workout Guide [-200]
An Isle in the North [-200]
Dragon’s End [-100]
Egg Clutch (W/ Import & Choice) [-200]

Companion:
Rider Academy [-400]

Writefagging: https://pastebin.com/8YJUW1aM

I'll be getting on the Haruhi update after this. Changelog so far is some clarifications on ESPer/Slider powers and how they function. Anyone got anything else I need to look into?
>>
>>53799071
Never personally, just because I don't want to cheat on my own waifu, but I often set up for the protagonist's love interest to wind up with someone else other than him. There's a perk in Sekirei that lets you doom relationships to fall apart, and I'm pretty liberal in using that. I'm not a nice person.
>>
>>53799071

Everytime.

It's part of the fun, after all.
>>
File: 10684808941.png (891KB, 1558x2000px) Image search: [Google]
10684808941.png
891KB, 1558x2000px
>>53799240
I've never really looked into the stats of the various deities in Dungeons and Dragons, so I'll take your word for it. Still seems a little low for him.

>>53798996
>>53799203
So, you've got a massive score in Charisma. Like Intelligence, any caster who relies on Charisma would receive a ton of Bonus Spell Slots to use every day. But because most Charisma-based casters have more slots, you would fall slightly short of the doubling your magical output benchmark. Still, being able to toss of roughly 70-90 spells per day is nothing to sneeze at, even with a limited spell selection.

For the practical side of things, we'll have to look at Skills. They're the best place to find examples of what you can expect to do by being a force of personality with a draw not unlike a singularity.

Bluff maxes out at taking a -20 Penalty because the lie you're attempting to float past a person is all but impossible to believe. Like, "I was the one who gouged out Odin's eye in single combat." Which no sane person could possibly believe, even if you show them the eye in a jar. Your Charisma would take a huge chunk out of that penalty, 15 to be exact, before you even apply any actual training you have at lying.

In short, "I was the one who gouged out Odin's eye in single combat." becomes roughly as hard to believe as "I know I might be a Halfling, but I beat that Orc over there at arm wresting."

Diplomacy is on a similar vein, but with less dramatic results. By applying your raw Charisma and taking a moderate effort to talk to someone, without any training on the subject, you could talk that Orc you just spilled your beer all over into leaving you alone instead of smearing your teeth all over the bar counter. With a little bit of effort, you could even get him to buy the next round and be happy to do it.

[1/2]
>>
>>53798996
I don't think you could reasonably justify increasing your attributes like this by using Dark Contract though. You wouldn't be able to trade people for a point of Strength and gain more then they gave you, you'd have to have them give you the equivalent number of attribute points to match the increase in scale for yours. Still ridiculous, but it would require more than getting 40 people to sell you a single point of strength to get you there.
>>
>>53799071
taking all the girls from that autistic ichika is the best experience i've ever had
>>
File: Scanty and Kneesocks Victorious.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Scanty and Kneesocks Victorious.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
I have some questions about the PSG Jump, if someone could please answer them?

As Hybrids, can we buy Weaponized Clothing twice to combine them into one weapon with Infernal/Heavenly modes?

When you buy Weaponized Clothing, do you get a single weapon per purchase, or do we get a paired set?
(Every Demon and Angel in the show had a paired set of weapons, but the text doesn't explicitly say we get a pair per purchase.)
>>
>>53799461
Glad to help. At least my insane knowledge of Dungeons and Dragons can help someone.

>>53799590
[2/2]
Stepping over to Perform, again without any training on an instrument or anything of the like, you could put on a show that people across town would be talking about the next day. You could earn up to 6 gold pieces a DAY just by busking in a popular city. You might even draw the attention of a noble given a few weeks worth of work, would might want to be your patron. Given a little more time, people across an entire nation would be talking of your act, whatever that might be.

Those are the three best, practical examples I can give for Charisma.
>>
>>53799296
Have you considered Super Robot Wars? I mean, it's right there in the title. I'm pretty sure you could kill Scion with just the Agressors. Gillian to use his knowledge of dimensional tech to rip open a gate to Scion's real body, then a Tatsumaki Zankantou to chop him in half. I mean, okay, I'm exaggerating, but I'd still give the OG cast an even chance at killing Scion. He's not that much worse than the other things they've dealt with.

>>53799311
I know, it's sad. I keep wanting to make more mecha jumps, but lately I've been so apathetic and can't get into the shows anymore. I start watching a series to brush up on what went on in it so I could make a jump, but by the third episode I've stopped caring.
>>
>>53799616
How much harder could it possibly be though? It doesn't actually seem to scale that much from one score to the next one up. You'd have to get what, a couple hundred to sell you their Attributes, max? With high Charisma, that probably wouldn't be that difficult, and would just become easier as you get more.
>>
>>53799641
These were a pretty cool reads, though the results are a little weaker than I was expecting. I found one person's fluffy description of a 40 in charisma for a Succubus character:

She is a god amongst mortals.
When she speaks it is as if the darkness itself has found a voice and projects itself through her in a single, perfectly clear note. Words of mortals to her are as the passing of sands upon a mountain, and are of as much consequence.
A single look of sensuality or seduction reduces another's (man or woman) mind to pure putty at worst, and causes an instant and explosive orgasm of mind-blowing intensity at best.
She walks into the room and life, breath and spoken word instantly stop awaiting her voice. She commands and you find euphoria, perfection of purpose and an epiphany of insight.
She touches you and your life transcends to a new meaning of pleasure and happiness.
>>
>>53799660
I think I tried, and might actually have claimed it, but I have no idea what to put in it.

I mean, one of your origins would basically be a robot god, and the rest would probably be nothing but various flavors of willpower perks.
>>
>>53799641
Epic level skill checks get pretty crazy, yeah. Like, it's just a +50 DC modifier to forge a document without ever seeing it in the first place. You're so good at forging that you managed to make a perfect reproduction based entirely on guesses. Or epic Escape Artist roles, which lets you pass through a Wall of Force at DC 120. You can walk right through an impenetrable forcefield, just by being that good at wriggling through tight spaces. How? Don't ask me, my Escape Artist skill level is only 4. At that same DC, epic Balance lets you walk on any surface, even intangible ones. Climb up to the sky on a staircase of smoke, then ride a cloud across the world. And don't forget Sense Motive at DC 100 letting you read minds. Epic level D&D is mostly focused around casters, as all D&D is, but it offers a lot of nice tricks for skill monkeys.
>>
>>53799696
Ah, well, there's a hitch there. It's a Succubus. They come with the ability to use the Charm Monster spell At-Will. Which is like Bluff and Charisma got together and birthed a personality singularity.

http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Charm_Monster

Stacking a nutty Charisma score on top of that spell would allow you to basically get anyone to do anything, even if they wouldn't normally do it. Which is probably the direction that fluff piece was coming from.

You've also got to keep in mind, my examples only took into account raw stats. Most characters invest time and effort actually perfecting the skills that I mentioned. Which means things get even nuttier from there. A 20th level Rogue with 40 Charisma would be able to spit beer on that Orc and then proceed to talk him into being a lifelong friend. A really lucky roll would even end with that Orc somehow being convinced he owed the Rogue a life-debt.

Once you start adding Magic and Skill Points on top of an already insane Ability Score, you start having to hop over and check out the DCs on the Epic Skills chart. Which, holy crap, has some wild examples.
>>
And someone shot congressman scalise and 2 police officers just now. Fuck this day.
>>
>>53799822
(You)
>>
>>53799696
>a 40 in charisma for a Succubus character:
That'd be more like Malcanthet, demon lord and queen of all succubi. She has a 40 there, while normal succubi only have a 26 in Charisma.
>>
>>53799114

They're all teens, so adults need to be useless and not understaaaaand.

Sportsmaster... maybe they just really wanted a Slade of their own?

Group dynamics are always shit with heroes. Makes it easier to present them with challenges that aren't as powerful as an entire team of heroes.

In contrast, villains have great teamwork, but it falls apart in the end. Heroes start off annoying each other, then in times of adversity learn a valuable life lesson.
>>
>>53799822
Just now? Anon, that's been on the news all morning. I guess you've been away from a TV or computer until now?
>>
>>53799822
>>53799826
Brought to you by Jumpchan News Network, the most trusted name in shitposting.
>>
>>53799849
Yeah sorry. Just popped up on my twitter feed.
>>
>>53799685
Why stop at a score of 40? You're a merchant, why would you be satisfied with being only twice the strongest, smartest, most charismatic person in the world, when you can ten, twenty, a hundred times? The best traders and merchants deal in bulk goods after all, and everyone has a few parts about themselves the feel could be shaved off for a little coin...Why not let them?
>>
>>53799815
>Which, holy crap, has some wild examples.
Got a link to those examples?
>>
>>53799884
Here you go, anon. http://www.d20srd.org/indexes/epicSkills.htm
>>
>>53799696

Fluff-DnD is an entirely different beast to mechanics-DnD.

Some things are stronger in fluff (fireballs can slag walls, conjuration can summon titanic elementals by ripping out all the water in an army), others are weaker.
>>
>>53799874
Eh, no need to apologize. I was just wondering why you only now heard about it. It's all the news is talking about, though they're not actually saying anything substantive and just repeating the same information over and over while they wait for new development. You know how it is with a 24-hour news cycle. But yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
>>
Have you ever refused someone's request to become one of your Companions?
>>
>>53799884
Well, >>53799787 gives a few of the higher end ones, but here...

http://www.d20srd.org/srd/epic/skills.htm

... is the list of all of them. Diplomacy and Perform have my vote for favorite Epic use though. If you can make a DC 50, which honestly isn't that hard with a Charisma that high, you can take an already friendly or helpful person and turn them into a Fanatic. Which is exactly like what it sounds like. You can literally convince people to throw themselves in front of a dragon because you asked them to.

I used that once, way back in the day, when the rest of the party laughed at me choosing to become a Bard in an Epic level campaign. I responded by enslaving an entire country to my will and marching them, level 20 heroes and all, into the Mid-Boss's lair and slapping him down like a bitch.

My DM hated me for being more inventive than he was.
>>
>>53799884
Let's see whcih ones I can get from memory. Cloud walking can be done with a skill trick for like three rounds, bluff can hide your Alignment, I think you can spiderman things like glass in the modern stuff, autohypnosis can get you more HP than your actual HP has, you can stop an avalance trap with a free action with Disable Devices (Don't exactly remember how though), Slight of Hand allows you to fucking Copperfield a willing subject with no prep I think, Tumble allows you to ignore falling damage, I think you can hide from gods divine sense or something as well.... that's all I can remember. Oh and a halfling can explode peoples anuses with a high enough Escape Artist! (Classic /TG that)

Also Update to Haruhi Jump!
>>
>>53800052
>Oh and a halfling can explode peoples anuses with a high enough Escape Artist!
Wut, how?
>>
File: 1485364813094.jpg (174KB, 1276x709px) Image search: [Google]
1485364813094.jpg
174KB, 1276x709px
in the fate servant supplement it's said that you get one rank C skill free and an E rank for free in any class skill according to your bought class, so is the C skill have to be in your class skill or is it only your free E rank skill?
>>
>>53800052
Changelog?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53800077
As I said it's a classic /TG thing. https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Arseplomancer

>>53800117
1. Fixed Titlecard
2. Changed Sliders Mallory Crossover to be more understandable.
3. Changed ESPers Extra Sensory Perception to be more clear on how TK works.
>>
>>53800077
I'm going off of memory here, but I believe there's some skill that lets you fit through an opening smaller than you're head. They use it to go up someone's rectum and then explode out.
>>
>>53800052
I remember with a high enough Escape Artist you can fit through holes smaller than your limbs should allow. Possibly even smaller than your head?

Like, did you not pick up that second level of Flexibility in Body Mod? No problem! Just train your Escape Artist skill up to 80+ (in a genre where 20+ is considered crazy epic) and you too can defy your own biology to fit into small spaces!
>>
Would the "superpowers" Tatsuya has count as Powers in Charmed?
>>
>>53799928
I think I prefer fluff
>>
>>53799858
I don't know why you would make a joke over somebody getting shot even if he's technically just a rep.
>>
>>53800195
We aren't /pol/. Don't just post whatever unrelated bullshit that comes up on your twitter feed here.
>>
>>53800178
You're referring to Irregular in Magic Highschool? Not the author, but I think those would probably count. They're inherent magical abilities that he possesses, not skills he's learned or powers he's getting from somewhere else. He's just inexplicably Shiva, for some reason. No explanation ever given, he's just born with the power of Shiva.
>>
>>53800052
Good as an early jump, yes/no?
How much worse should we expect the "you're her childhood friend" drawback to make our odds of survival?
>>
>>53800223
Yeah, thought so too. Pretty nice, because otherwise it would be impossible CP wise to get all the skills Tatsuya has.
>>
>>53800195
>>53800211
A derail has been noted here. Please stay on the subject of the OP. Dark Contract and Jumpchain generally are on subject but political views and news are not. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>53799071
Every time.

Most Powerful, Most Beutiful, Damn Harem Jumpers and Charisma EX are too powerful.
>>
File: Thunderbolt Fantasy.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Thunderbolt Fantasy.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Is Buy Mode the most powerful ability in the chain?
>>
>>53800246
Why wouldn't you just use Dark Contract to buy them off him?
>>
>>53800279
>That fucking skeleton monster just calmly waiting for him to pick a weapon
>>
>>53800279
No. There are legitimately far more powerful perks in the chain, especially if you consider combo potential.
>>
>>53800289
Because I don't think he'd do it, and because I'd actually like for him to keep his abilities.
>>
>>53800246
Yeah, to build Tatsuya would require you to take nearly every perk in the jump. He's a bit OP. I mean, yeah, jumpers are ridiculous Mary Sues, too, but at least we've got the excuse of being at this for decades to centuries to millennia. He was the most powerful thing in the setting before his balls even dropped.

>>53800289
I don't think there's anything you could offer him that he'd want. He's the whole "too cool to care about anything" type of Mary Sue, and goes so far as to claim that he's physically incapable of feeling emotion. He doesn't have any desires you could play off of.
>>
File: ID5lmnT.png (49KB, 1024x463px) Image search: [Google]
ID5lmnT.png
49KB, 1024x463px
>>53800144
>>
File: Haruhism 001.jpg (24KB, 438x350px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 001.jpg
24KB, 438x350px
>>53800223
>He's just inexplicably Shiva, for some reason.
Wishes for a Destroyer Jump still strong.

>>53800235
Well you're the enabler at that point so... yeah it could get grossly dangerous or terrifyingly fun, depending on what you show your friend. You'll be in the thick of it, to the level of Kyon, though.

>>53800338
That's the copypasta I remember!
>>
>>53800328
>and goes so far as to claim
Nah, that's actually fact. Due to a fucked up surgery he literally can't feel any strong emotions except for his sister.
>>
>>53800315
>>53800328
You don't know his character or backstory very well. If you offer him something good enough, like the secret of how to replicate the effects of that one magical artifact that he was studying, or a way to get revenge on the Yotsuba clan, he might just take the deal. I mean, my goto is to just offer anything I can give away without fucking myself over, so I'd probably just offer a magatama with all his powers in it plus more if he's willing to provide.
>>
>>53800279
Fucking puppetshows, man.
>>
>>53800375
Yeah, so he claims. I don't buy it, he reads a lot more like someone who's just using the excuse of the brain damage to get away with being apathetic. Alexithymia doesn't work that way.

>>53800418
Honestly, I'm exaggerating for effect. I know that he has desires.
>>
>>53800314
Such as?
>>
>>53800279
Thunderbolt Fantasy Jump... I shall wait for you, my love!

Anyone know what's goinging on with that?
>>
>>53800338
... and I thought the spider-holding capacity of a drow vagina was about the weirdest thing to haunt my mind.
>>
File: 1482371890293.jpg (462KB, 2356x2504px) Image search: [Google]
1482371890293.jpg
462KB, 2356x2504px
>>53800500
Still on my to-do list. Currently working on finishing Mother: CogDis first, then I'll probably be doing that or Chrono Cross next. TF is more likely since it's definitely going to be shorter.
>>
>>53800492
To use another money based perk as an example, Training Takes Time.
To use a perk that does effectively the same thing as Buy Mode but better, the First Magic.
>>
>>53800279
watching that now
>>
>>53800500
Claimed by Heavens, finished soon?
>>
Is there a perk that's similar to Toggle from Young Justice but would work on the effects granted by the Elixir scenario reward in Generic Xianxia?
>>
>>53800522
That is definitely something to look forward to. Thanks Heavens.

>>53800549
Thanks, anon.
>>
>>53800729
No, now stop asking.
>>
>>53800729
No, now stop asking.
>>
>>53800729
Like for controlling the effect of potions?
Not that I know of.

There is a power-limiting earring in Noblesse that might help.

>>53800734
Don't be so sharp with people, anon. He's just asking a question.

>>53800749
Calm down anon! You're even double posting in your autistic rage! Keep this up and you'll explode!!
>>
>>53800734
>>53800749
>>53800771
Sheer distilled Shitpost. Please top yourself.
>>
>>53800729
If you're trying to control potion effects, yes. There are perks that let you tune potions.
>>
>>53800729

Create a potion that grants a toggle to any potions it's mixed with. Add it to the elixir.
>>
Anything new on the Darth Bane jump?
>>
There are lots of perks that makes it so you never have to eat or drink. Sims have a perk that makes it so you never need to use the toilet. What perks are there that makes it so you never need to fart?
>>
Is it kosher to use Dark Contract to get people's Semblances in RWBY? How about buying their Aura/soulpower to buff up your own Semblance?
>>
>>53801076
I feel like it shouldn't be. With the exception of that weirdness with the Schnees, Semblances appear to be manifestations of essential selfhood. Your Semblance is who you are, manifested as a superpower. Gaining access to someone else's is therefore kind of weird. I'm not sure what that would do to you. Buying up the strength of their soul might be possible without changing your own soul, though.
>>
>>53801021
...If you don't need to use the toilet, that implies your body doesn't produce waste. So I'm pretty sure if you don't need to use the toilet you don't need to fart.
>>
>>53801019
I'm kinda in the middle of exams, so progress is a little slow at the mo. I've almost finished things for the Ruusan Reformist. I'll post another WIP after I write in some drawbacks; that'll make it Jumpable. The scenarios will come in with another update, though they are fully planned now.
>>
>>53801139
No reason it wouldn't be possible. You can buy pretty much anything with one of those contract perks.
>>
Is there an option to import companions into rwby, or should I just find some fake ID items and hand them out to my companions?

Also, Aura+Haki=RAINBOWS?
>>
>>53801076
I mean, the same thing as buying anything else with Dark Contract? What do you think happens when you buy someone's intelligence with it? They become dumber and you become smarter, but they don't suddenly lose the gray matter in their brain and transfer it to you, not unless you ask for that too. So, it makes sense that you could buy superpowers but without any of the attached parts that supposedly make those things possible.
>>
>>53801211
I'm not saying you couldn't buy it. I'm saying that I'd expect there to be some nasty side effects from taking a piece of someone else's identity and grafting it to your own. Even if you've got perks to preserve your own selfhood, how would that change the piece of otherness that you took in? Would it overwhelm it? Modify it to fit into your soul? Reject it entirely? I don't know. I think it's gonna be a mess, though.

>>53801249
Yes, check the companions option. There's an import. As for combining Aura and Haki, not sure what you mean by "RAINBOWS". Would make for a nice combo in terms of effects, though.
>>
>>53801249
yes, there is an it was updated so it's not OP anymore work on your bait
>>
Couldn't you create a free market utopia with Dark Contract? Think about it; you can buy and sell abstract parts of yourself and others, so it would follow that if you let capitalism take its course, everyone would be everything they've always wanted and deserve to be.
>>
>>53801178
Gotcha. Good luck with your exams, looking forward to whatever you've got planned.
>>
Why is there no companion option in Ravenloft?
>>
>>53801322
Because it's old and it was made before we had those added to every new jump.
>>
>>53800279
What is buy mode?
>>
>>53801346
I think it's in counterstrike basically lets you buy any weapon.
>>
>>53801346
A perk in Counter Strike that lets you buy copies of any weapon you've ever owned before by spending an equivalent amount of money to create one. Proceed to buy a dozen Excalibers.
>>
>>53801342
fucking companion-fags.
>>
>>53801293
Like, haki is jet black. But black is a bad color for RWBY. So i'm wondering if using Haki and Aura at the same time would make the Haki be rainbows instead of black.
>>
>>53801322
Ravenloft's explanation:
None (Cost: Free) There is no companion import for Ravenloft and this is
intentional. Isolation and mistrust are key elements to the Domain of Dread.
You may of course bring your companions with you but you cannot give them
lives in the land of mists. They also may learn classes and gain levels as anyone
else might do. However remember bringing them in to Ravenloft also leaves
them open to corruption from the Dark powers should they commit an evil act.
>>
>>53801346
It's a perk from The Sims that (counter-intuitively) lets you sell your property instantly as well as rearrange its positioning. Not that powerful. I think they might be getting it confused with the similarly-named Buy Menu from Counter-Strike, that lets you buy copies of any weapon you've owned, but with appropriately scaling amounts of money for the costs.
>>
>>53801371
>>53801370
Oh, well I was thinking it wouod be something more, that doesnt seem so op.
>>
>>53801392
>None (Cost: Free) There is no companion import for Ravenloft and this is intentional.

Bullshit. No setting is more special than the others.
>>
>>53801386
Nah, black is a fine color for RWBY. It's in the title.
>>
>>53801410
You may think so, but the Dark Powers disagree with you.
>>
>>53801316
You know, that has some really cool implications. Head down the ultimate capitalism route, pick up every kind of deal making and power swapping type perk, along with a bunch of properties, and just watch the little microcosm you've created try to figure out the true price of Happiness. Or put a rental rate on Love for a few hours.

Remember Me tech would go great in that kind of set-up, especially if you combine everything and refine the flaws from that technology.

That idea has some real solid potential for great writing.
>>
>>53801418
Let me rephrase that. Given the Aura is white, I think people would start freaking out if someone suddenly started glowing black.
>>
>>53801410
Anon, there's no rule saying a jump has to have companion options. There are plenty that don't, it's not a new thing. This isn't the Ravenloft jump making some exception from the Established Jumpchain Rules because it's so special, it's just RavenloftAnon making a design decision and explaining why they chose this.
>>
>>53801430
And would enjoy adding to their collection.
>>
>>53801438
Oh, that's not a problem. Haki doesn't glow. It's not visible as an aura, it's just a coating of black over the thing being reinforced with Busoshoku Haki. It's like they're covered in skin-tight latex.
>>
>>53801405
Yeah thing is you can do stuff like spamming disposable mobile phantasms with it and I don't think it specifies that you have to have owned it just that you had to have come in contact with it,so if you ever fought an opponent with a better weapon than you You Can have evenly matched equipment next time you face them
>>
>>53801309
You need to work on your bait detector.

>>53801410
If that's the case why are some jumps are treated differently from others?
>>
>>53801433
I'd sell a thousand souls for you to write a story about your DnD experiences from the perspective of you're characters.
>>
>>53801438
I would imagine a black aura would be rather the opposite of glowing(unless it was a black light aura in which case it would cause nearby things to glow).
>>
>>53801446
Design principles have changed to make companion options the norm. Not having them is taking a crap on companion playstyles.
>>
>>53801482
And including them is taking a crap on non-companion playstyles by making taking them more powerful. So why should the playstyle you favor get special treatment?
>>
>>53801466
>>53801405
also don't forget this includes unique weapons like >>53801371 mentioned
>>
>>53801482
Fucking companion-fags.
>>
>>53801482
Ask RavenloftAnon if they would be willing to update it next time they're on here.
>>
>>53801482
even with updates counted, Ravenloft is a fairly early jump. It largely predates the things you are basing your argument on.
>>
>>53801509
I'm surprised no one ever bothered to exploit that to duplicate companions.
>>
>>53801512
They've been catered to for the longest damn time.

It's time the lone jumpers got some recognition.
>>
>>53801466
>>53801509
I'd imagine that unique and incredibly powerful weapons would likely cost so much that you can't buy them with money. There's probably not enough in circulation to buy something like Ea, for example. And you can't just make more money, since that's going to devalue it and drive up the price. Maybe if Buy Menu let you exchange wealth or weapons, it would work, but having to exchange currency for weapons makes it more limited.
>>
>>53801557
>its useless because no amount of money could buy powerful or unique weapons, and if you try to get more their price would just increase
Fuck you you stupid asshole. That's not how it works.
>>
File: 022e602b812aac06ae3ec4899baa6567.jpg (861KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
022e602b812aac06ae3ec4899baa6567.jpg
861KB, 800x1132px
>>53801477
W-what? Really? I mean, I know I have a few cool stories from back in the day, but I doubt you'd want to read those stories unless I did some major editing. My DM was a major fan of dumb story-lines and most of the high-points were the times my friends and I could tweak his nose using the rules or by being more clever than he was. If I was to turn them into stories, things wouldn't go nearly the same way because people in real life aren't that dumb.

I'm flattered though, really I am.

I might try anyways, just because it's a good suggestion. Which one would you even want to hear about? The Sorcerer and His Magical Toad? The Bard that United a Country with Song? The Changling Rogue that ate people to gain their powers? There's so many and I can't remember which ones I've even mentioned here.
>>
>>53801410
...Have you even researched into Ravenloft.
>>
>>53801557
True, but consider that a jumpers bank account can include money from multiple universes,perhaps even the entire economies of multiple worlds,also remember that you're not being charged the cost of the weapon itself merely the cost of the labor and materials for it.
>>
>>53801557
>I'd imagine that unique and incredibly powerful weapons would likely cost so much that you can't buy them with money
That defeats the purposes of the perk so it doesn't really make much sense.
>>
>>53801589
The Sorcerer and His Magical Toad sounds really sweet. I hope it's not horribly misleading.
>>
>>53801615
>That defeats the purposes of the perk
How does not being able to pay enough to buy incredibly rare things prevent you from getting an AK?
>>
>>53801557
I'm literally buying a million billion Ea right now just to spite you, because you're wrong.
>>
>>53801624
>>53801477
I'm both FUANON and Anonymous, so it's a double request.
>>
>>53801635
Because what you're proposing suggests that rarity is the end all be all when it comes to price, so something like an AK would be impossible to buy in worlds with no AKs. You're not just making a ruling on someone else's jump, you're adding in a fundamental line on how it works.
>>
>>53801667
>>53801589
I meant to tag this too...
>>
>>53801557
>>53801644
This is even better to troll gil with, if you fight him once in a jump hes going to spam his stuff and if he uses ea and you copy it too then you can use this to call HIM a counterfeit king.
>>
>>53801588
I did not say useless. I said of limited use. You could still buy weapons of lesser power, just not world-shaking wonders. By the nature of such things, they have to be incredibly valuable. I suppose it's possible that you could establish a powerful currency backed by such wealth that you could purchase these things for money. But what are you backing it with? What is the basis of your economy that whatever you're providing isn't insanely devalued by the amount you'd need to buy something so powerful? Genuine question, here, I'd like to hear what your plan is.

>>53801644
Okay. What world are you in where the currency is strong enough to purchase that? What is it backed with, that such an enormous amount of mega-artifacts can be purchased without driving the economy into insane hyper-inflation? You're not immune to economics.
>>
The Sekirei companion purchase is for canon characters or OC?
>>
>>53801668
I believe he's actually saying that some things are Priceless. As in a thing that a monetary value can't be placed upon.
>>
>>53801711
>You're not immune to economics.
BITCH I MIGHT BE

RABBLE RABBLE VIOLENT DISAGREEMENT.
>>
>>53801711
He spent either 300 or 600 CP for all one million billion Ea :^)
>>
>>53801720
Both I think.
>>
>>53801711
I don't need economics. I am Jumper. I am vastly more important than economics.
>>
>>53801711
I don't think you want to apply your understanding on economics onto worlds that don't work in the same thing. You're already making an assumption of how the perk works based on how you think it should work, now you're stacking it with assumptions on how you think the economies across every jump should work.

You've also tied rarity to power now and I'm not quite sure where that's coming from.
>>
>>53801392
But wouldn't you have a party if you were actually playing a game in that setting? I mean a game with just a DM and one player wouldn't be very fun.
>>
>>53801711
The market has never been exposed to my weapons, they essentially have no value without me putting them into circulation.
>>
>>53801668
That's a different person to me, anon. Being anonymous on this board sure can be confusing sometimes. Anyways, no, I'm not suggesting that rarity is the end-all be-all of price evaluation, but it is a pretty major factor. Scarcity plays a big role, a one-of-a-kind object can often claim a higher price than a common one (I say often, because you can have unique things that no one wants). Combined with the utility offered by an incredibly powerful weapon, and I don't think it's unreasonable to assume that some things would cost more than all the money than exists in an economy.

>>53801765
Supply and demand are always going to be factors in any economy, anon. And I'm not tying rarity to power as in "rare things are more powerful", I'm saying that something that is both rare and powerful is going to be very expensive.
>>
>>53801711
>You're not immune to economics.
Fuck you.

Ea has a price tag like every other weapon, and it's not going to arbitrarily go higher just because I have more money in my bank account, just like the price of AK's don't fluctuate across worlds where they don't fucking exist.

You don't get to make claims about perks you didn't write, you don't get to make assumptions about subjects you have no apparent understanding of, you don't get to tell me I'm wrong when you're making up bullshit to shitpost about how a perk doesn't work the way it says it does because otherwise you think it'd be too strong.

Fuck yourself, alright?
>>
>>53801794
Which means they can't be purchased for money at all, not that they can be purchased for zero moneys.
>>
>>53801728
Based on >>53801711 I'd have to disagree. The quality of being priceless is one thing in and of itself, but he's arguing that some things are valuable because they're powerful, and that value is only unattainable because the economic system that he's using can't support those prices and he doesn't believe that any conventional economic system can.

This can break down into an argument of beliefs if people start arguing that some things are inherently worth more than any item or artifact such as the lives of people, souls, and whatever. How do you even apply something like modern economic theory to Dark Souls currency adapted to WoW for example?
>>
Did I take counterstrike? I can't find it in my builds
>>
>>53801819
Fine, I'll convince a man to buy it for the equivalent of £200. Then I'll kill him.
>>
>>53801794
>>53801794
Untrue they would have value in artistic value/time spent on each project/manpower/materials/etc.
>>
Have you ever been a slave, Jumper?
>>
>>53801818
>Fuck you. Ea has a price tag like every other weapon, and it's not going to arbitrarily go higher just because I have more money in my bank account, just like the price of AK's don't fluctuate across worlds where they don't fucking exist.
I don't think he's saying that at all, you froth-brained belligerent.
Maybe take some of the rage from between your ears and try to parse something without the endless shrieking of idiocy drowning out rational thought.
>>
>>53801858
>implying Jumper ever serves anybody but themselves

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53801601
Not him but it is a D&D setting, presumably you should have a party of fellow adventurers. Unless this is some bizarre single player D&D setting.
>>
>>53801858
No, I haven't. But I'm selling a Twi'lek (male) one for 100 CP in my latest project.
>>
>>53801624
>>53801667
>>53801699
The Sorcerer and His Magical Toad, the short version.

The world is dying and heroes need to save it by reigniting the four elements of the world. Basically Final Fantasy 1 with a little window dressing. It was a younger, more innocent time. We didn't mind blatant rip-offs if it meant we could roll funny sided dice.

The Sorcerer is a young hero, eager to save the world and armed only with his own innate magic, an adamantine sledgehammer, and his faithful friend the Toad. Travelling with him is the Wizard, a cranky sort who doesn't see what all the fuss is about, and the Rogue, who happens to be very poor at finding traps but is ever so happy to be coming along.

Along the way they encounter a rather unclever villain who's plans are constantly thwarted by the Heroes doing something silly like using the Toad as a remote camera for targeting spells or seeing around corners, or the Rogue stealing the Sorcerer's sledgehammer and breaking straight through a maze because they were tired of walking.

It ends with the unclever villain finding an artifact of unknowable arcane power in his own back pocket and challenging the Wizard, Sorcerer, and Rogue to a magical duel. Whereupon the Toad is enchanted with an Anti-Magic Field and tossed up into the air when the Sorcerer and Wizard want to fire spells, but always comes back down in time to intercept the villain's spells.

Being a petty being, the villain, firmly losing the fight, decides to scorch the whole world instead. Leaving the three to descend into the Underworld to kick the villain in the ass once more before they can undo the damage he caused.

If I wrote any story, this one would be the most likely choice. The Toad ends up being central to a /lot/ for reasons that are never fully explored or explained. The interaction between the three characters was also rather fun, but that was because we were mocking the villain openly about his tropes, like monologuing.
>>
>it's an 'this perk works the way I say it does despite literally nothing in the jump or the jumpmakers rulings indicating as much' episode
>>
>>53801868
B-b-but how dare you imply Jumper can't get something or do something easily.

Don't you know that's HERESY?
>>
File: Don't ask me about my SO.png (237KB, 955x287px) Image search: [Google]
Don't ask me about my SO.png
237KB, 955x287px
>>53801858
Define slave?
>>
>>53801818
>Ea has a price tag like every other weapon, and it's not going to arbitrarily go higher just because I have more money in my bank account, just like the price of AK's don't fluctuate across worlds where they don't fucking exist.
You misunderstand. I'm not saying that having more money will make it increase in price. I'm saying that increasing the amount of money in a system, without also increasing the amount of wealth in a system, devalues that money. And when money is devalued, it takes more of it to buy any given good. My claim is not that being wealthy raises the prices, it's that there are situations in which something can not be purchased. The power of Buy Menu fluctuates with the strength of the currency you are using. Not every currency will be able to buy every thing. If you want to be able to purchase lots of powerful and rare things, you should use a currency that represents enormous amounts of wealth. But getting more of that currency than the amount of wealth it represents actually exists shouldn't allow you to purchase more expensive things.
>>
>>53801868
>I don't think he's saying that at all, you froth-brained belligerent.
You're wrong. Maybe you should take your own advice and read the posts you're defending before getting up in arms like a retard? Because everything I'm accusing him of, he's said.
>>
>>53801887
>It's an 'I'm going to over-exaggerate and attempt to spiral everything out of control because I'm TRIGGERED' episode.
>>
Is there any way to make someone sell you something even if they normally would not do it under any circumstances?
>>
>>53801791
It can be, but usually having a party is better. However, in a real life ravenloft you wouldn't have to worry about it being just you and the dm, because all of the npc's are real people too.
>>
>>53801909
No, you're just being a triggered Tumblrite with easily offended sensibilities.
>>
>>53801802
I don't think anyone here is going to convince you that your thought process has issues with it, so let's just take your approach and move on to the conclusion.

The moment you attempt to place this sort of value argument into effect you better be prepared to rule on exactly which market values affect the cost of an object and their impact, what the base cost is, and how crossing worlds will affect that in relation to rarity and relative power scaling. If you can't do this I don't know how you expect your thought process to gain traction, because this isn't something you make up, thrust on someone else, and go "calculate the specifics for yourself", unless you're the jumpmaker, and even then it's a pretty stupid thing to do.

Your theory takes a perk which already possesses ambiguity in it and adds even more ambiguity on top of it. I'm sure it makes perfect sense in your head, but don't pitch it and expect it to work for anyone else.
>>
>>53801907
You have to be shitposting at this point, because you're literally just spewing bad economics at me as if it somehow makes you less of a retard. Buy Menu can buy Ea, get the fuck over it.
>>
>>53801918
Uh for a very specific situation, Guardian's Ally from Darksider's means neutral guardian entities might be willing to trade what they are guarding.
>>
File: toady.jpg (154KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
toady.jpg
154KB, 1280x854px
>>53801884
Aw.. I hope the anti-magic toad was justly compensated for his work.
>>
>>53801907
Well you're making about as much sense as your modern economist. Which is to say, not very much.
>>
>>53801962
Well see I want to use that perk from gamer that lets you metaphysically buy property from gaia and make it yours completely, then I was going to use that in fate so that I coult basically buy out earth from under gaia and whatever human force is.
>>
>>53801923
Yes but the reasoning given was that it was appropriate for you to be alone, for a setting where you are supposed to be part of a group.
>>
>>53801938
Is it just me or are we getting more of that sort recently?
>>
File: Ikari.png (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ikari.png
188KB, 1280x720px
>>53801884
Claiming it for my fifth(?) Jump.
I'm going to fill the drive with obscure and OC content!
>>
>>53801907
How about we just go to the actual Perk?
>Buy Menu (600CP):In the game, a buy menu already exists, but there’s a difference with this. With this, you can access the menu, anywhere, anytime. If you’ve got the cash, you can just buy weapons on the spot, and make a giant pile of AKs. Outside of the jump, this can be useful if you need to get a shitton of guns, really fast. In-Jump, you are restricted to in-game cash, but out of the jump you can use any currency. You are restricted to the weapons from Counter-Strike at first, but when you come in contact with a new weapon outside of the jump it is added to the menu. The price varies depending on the power and quality of the weapon.

So the Price of the weapon goes up depending on the Power and Quality of the weapon.
>>
>>53801955
>Don't take my dreams and wank fantasies from me with mere facts and actual knowledge.
>Check your privledge!
>>
>>53802002
Yeah, Guardian's Ally wont work for that. Not sure what would work for that. Not sure if we have anything for the situation as most perks like that work towards human or human understood intelligence.

That and I dont know shit about the Fate series and dont really care to either. Good luck, though!
>>
>>53801907
The fundamental basis of your argument depends on every world in jumpchain working off of the same economic system. This isn't viable, by merit of video game settings alone. Under your interpretation those settings would basically be Buy Menu havens because no market factors would apply there. If you're going to define multiversal market factors you should probably determine a system that actually is supported.
>>
>>53802015
To be quite frank, we've had "that sort" since the beginning. All you need to do is sneeze and you'll have offended some cis-gendered quad-racial diva.
>>
>>53802028
Varies does not mean goes up. Neither does it mean that it has/doesn't have an upper cap. All it does is say that the price fluctuates.
>>
>>53801858
I spent 19 years a slave... of the law.
Five years for what you did. The rest because you tried to run. Yes, 24601-
>>
>>53801940
It's incredibly ambiguous either way. My method at least attempts to instill some order on it. You can't just have money. Money does not exist in a vacuum. It is the product of a system of interrelated value assessments. And I recognize that said system is very complicated, and that applying it to fantasy magic weapons isn't something that I can do, because no one has an actual evaluation of those. But I'd like to think that the perk granted by the omnipotent being that set up your Jumpchain can do those calculations. Because otherwise it's not money that you're paying, you're just doing a meaningless little ritual for no good reason.

>>53801955
Alright. Tell me how much it costs to buy Ea. How much money does it take to purchase the Morning Star, the Genesis of the World in weaponized form? Does it cost the same amount of every currency? If you say it costs twelve million dollars (just for example), can I give you twelve million yen instead? If not, why? Is it because different currencies have different values? You might quibble with the idea that you don't personally have the amount of money needed to buy whatever you want, but it's stupid to disagree with the general concept. Otherwise, what's to top me from printing out a trillion trillion dollars of my own fiat-backed currency and buying everything?

>>53802039
I'm confused, why wouldn't market factors exist in video game settings? You're going to the actual world, not the game. The lack of market factors is a gameplay abstraction for the audience, the people in the setting have an actual economy.
>>
>>53802074
yeah, but it is supreme wank to say that it doesn't.
>>
File: e0efce30a587f0c9b1bac6e46403465c.jpg (535KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
e0efce30a587f0c9b1bac6e46403465c.jpg
535KB, 1000x1500px
>>53801980
The Anti-Magic Toad, in honor of his bravery at being tossed up and down during a magical duel, was eventually rewarded with fruit flies and became a Half-Dragon Toad because it make my DM (almost literally) foam at the mouth with the silliness of it.

Not that the addition of wings and claws made the Toad any less lazy. He knew of his own importance and would only deign to move if it was absolutely required. Which ended up being vital to one particular foiling when the Toad was placed into the Villain's pocket by the Rogue during his monologue. Where he stayed for days while the group tracked the Villain to his safe house, because even villains change pants and don't check their pockets.

So the Sorcerer, Wizard, and Rogue stole ALL of the Villain's stuff. Including his written notes about his current evil plan to extinguish the Spirit of Earth. And his clothes. Especially his clothes. Which we gave to a bunch of commoners along the way.

>>53802022
It might be a while before I can get it published though. But it is a hilarious thought. The Chain needs more Adamantine Sledgehammers and Toad Companions.
>>
>>53802101
>the people in the setting have an actual economy.

No they don't.
>>
File: 1364713128423.jpg (115KB, 758x525px) Image search: [Google]
1364713128423.jpg
115KB, 758x525px
>>53802118
Why wouldn't they?
>>
>>53799071

I only break up pairings if they're toxic, or if I really, really, REALLY hate someone.
>>
>>53802101
>You're going to the actual world, not the game.
I think you meant to speak for yourself instead of everyone else here.
>>
>>53802165
Because we don't see this economy, ergo it doesn't exist.
>>
File: somuchyelling.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
somuchyelling.gif
1MB, 320x180px
Are there perks, spells, items, etc that allow one to craft mundane things by hand faster? Like furniture or cookware or other useful odds and ends.
>>
File: Good One!.png (580KB, 1035x577px) Image search: [Google]
Good One!.png
580KB, 1035x577px
>>53802117
Good party, I heartily approve of such a reward for the heroic dragoad... toagan?
>>
>>53802118
Why not? It's just a gameplay abstraction. Do you assume that all gameplay abstractions are literal truth? That the world is really just a hundred or so people spread out over an area around that of Rhode Island, and isn't compressed for the sake of gameplay? That corpses vanish a few minutes after someone dies, to reduce rendering time? That no one can actually build things, they just do a little minigame by a forge and the finished product pops out with no in-between processes? That no one sleeps or breathes or eats or goes to the bathroom, because the game doesn't show them doing so? What a horrifying experience you and >>53802179 are having on your Jumpchain. I mean, okay, fine, I guess you have the right to decide that for yourself. I don't understand why you've decided that, though. Sounds incredibly unsettling. But alright, then, you choice, I will acknowledge that my logic only applies to chains that don't take place in a horrifying existential nightmare world.
>>
>>53802114
You get out of this
>>
>>53802209
Fuck off.
>>
>>53802188
X-men movies Omega Superspeed
>>
>>53802214
so you think it would be okay to say It scales inversely with power and quality?
>>
>>53802165
There are at least several settings where traditional economic principles are entirely broken. SAO destroys the principles of supply and demand for example by allowing the administrator to do whatever the fuck he wants. In Aion the large majority of logistic factors which tie in to supply and demand are completely ignored, and if applied, would generally result in the destruction of the world. In most Final Fantasies the same thing can be argued.

You can't just selectively apply market forces and say that it's for realism. You can study market forces in isolation but that doesn't make them realistic for a world.
>>
>>53802224
I'm not familiar with X-men so this might be a stupid question: I dont have to worry about setting things on fire with how fast I'd be going?
>>
>>53802209
I'm on your side Anon. I had to re/create the backgrounds for several settings for similar reasons.
>>
>People discusing about money
>Not having thatcperk that allows you to directly purchase using items
>Not crafting miniverse batteries and using them to purchase things in Buy Mode and the Abyss
>>
>>53802209
It's kind of amazing how you can jump from one conclusion to another while ignoring how the vast majority of worlds work fine as is.
>>
>>53801907
>I'm saying that increasing the amount of money in a system, without also increasing the amount of wealth in a system, devalues that money.
You're claiming right here that even if you increase the amount of money in the system, the currency will just be devalued, so the price of what you want to buy will just increase.
>The power of Buy Menu fluctuates with the strength of the currency you are using. Not every currency will be able to buy every thing.
This is bullshit. Like, actual horseshit, Currency has no real value, only relative value. There's no such thing as 'wealth' in a system where currency isn't backed by gold or whatever. You sound like someone who doesn't know anything about economics.
>But getting more of that currency than the amount of wealth it represents actually exists shouldn't allow you to purchase more expensive things.
Your initial assumption is wrong on the basis that you present an insubstantial and meaningless assertion about 'wealth' relative to the amount of currency, then use that to attempt justifying a sweeping claim about how things that cost a lot shouldn't be purchasable just by having the amount of money needed to buy it.

You assume all worlds have the same sense of market values, that the price of the weapon with the perk varies based on the state of the economy and the market price, and that the value of a currency in relative terms matters in so far as how much it's worth to Buy Mode. These ideas are mutually exclusive, and you are an idiot if you think they are both true.
>>
>>53802232
Just because one thing is rare does not mean it is unbuyable, the price may be high but that just means you have to save up, also why do you think the money used in buy mode is used to the economy of the jump you are in? It vould just as easily disapear into nothingness and be replaced by what you buy.

Besides you taking a side is like cancer taking a side, even if you win you still have cancer.
>>
>>53802243
Soft cap of Mach 30. Items you hold change for use at those speeds. Power tools would technically spin faster and the wood you're working with wouldn't be blown to pieces by your hands at these extreme speeds.
>>
>>53802251
If only it could all be solved with just one thing:

>Not being a dick.
>>
>>53802251
Anon is arguing that no matter how much money you create it's worthless, because our modern economic principles dictate that the more you create, the less worth it has. So even if you create miniverse batteries in abundance it won't be worth much, and because there's no defined exchange value the standalone miniverse battery doesn't have an understood market value either.
>>
>>53802240
You're aware that Sword Art Online is a game in that setting, right? Like, there's a whole world operating outside of that game, with a functioning human economy and everything.
And you know that online games often have economies of their own?
>>
>>53802264
He's a shitposter, so of course he will. He does this whenever anyone takes any view that opposes his that he can't avoid by moving the goal posts or continuing to insist on ideas which he's proven he has no support for but his own wank.
>>
>>53802224
Pretty darn fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=th3pwGbMUJw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LIcOFvWqjk
>>
>>53802209
You are assuming that there is a market behind Buy Mode. There isn't one. Prices are arbitrary and everything is provided by fiat.
>>
>>53802283
Sweet, thank!
>>
How well trained would a drop-in get at the end of 10 years in exalted sidereals? I've combed all of the relevant lore and books and such, but everything is so vague it's almost useless.

I'd assume that you would at least meet the minimums presented in manual of the exalted: sidereals, but how fast would you meet those minimums. Assuming that there are no training perks or intelligence boosting perks from previous jumps, that is.
>>
>>53802028

Question!

Instead of money, can I use things like precious metals or gems?
>>
>>53802289
He's not willing to back down, and not willing to change the wording of the perk, but insists that his ruling should be accepted. At this point the only thing to do is for everyone else to walk away and just leave him be. He's already broken down to the point where he starts throwing random remarks at people who disagree with him anyways.
>>
File: Sumire-anime.png (839KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sumire-anime.png
839KB, 1920x1080px
>>53801178

Good Luck with your exams FU.
>>
>>53802278
I didn't say any of those things.merely that sufficiently powerful things might be prohibitively expensive for even a jumper
>>53802307
nope, it soft caps at Mach 30 , which is far slower than what he's doing in those videos
>>
>>53802307
I love these scenes, by far the best things about the film!
>>
>>53802328
>out of jump you may use any currency
Please just read anon.
>>
>>53802265
>You're claiming right here that even if you increase the amount of money in the system, the currency will just be devalued, so the price of what you want to buy will just increase.
Yes, that's how money works. This is a pretty well-established fact.

>This is bullshit. Like, actual horseshit, Currency has no real value, only relative value. There's no such thing as 'wealth' in a system where currency isn't backed by gold or whatever. You sound like someone who doesn't know anything about economics.
Very true, currency does have a relative value. That value is relative to all the wealth in a system. I'm not talking about being backed by currency, I'm talking about quality of life, and industrial capacity, and access to raw materials and energy, and the productivity of the populace, and all the many things that go into making one currency stronger than another. That's what real wealth is, and if you can't increase that proportionate to the amount of currency you're adding to your economy, your money is worth less.

>Your initial assumption is wrong on the basis that you present an insubstantial and meaningless assertion about 'wealth' relative to the amount of currency, then use that to attempt justifying a sweeping claim about how things that cost a lot shouldn't be purchasable just by having the amount of money needed to buy it.
So what's to stop me from printing out a trillion dollars and buying anything. Seriously? What is to stop me? If you want to argue that there's nothing to stop me, and Buy Menu (not Buy Mode, that's a different perk entirely from a different jump entirely) is therefore infinitely powerful...well, fine. I think that's dumb, but I can't stop you from that. But if not, what system do you believe is giving your money value in this economic vacuum you're proposing?
>>
>>53802290
See >>53802308

There is no market in either because Jump-chan provides everything and you are the only client. Prices are determined by what the perk says: power and quality. Not offer and demand.
>>
File: fwiends.jpg (23KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
fwiends.jpg
23KB, 500x377px
>>53802331
Not tripping right now; being all stealthy like.
Thank you, I appreciate the support
>>
>>53802342
>might be prohibitively expensive for even a jumper

Well thats why you get a perk that lets you trade items as money, I know we have one somewhere, and save up. Or like multiverse battery a universe and take 1% of all the money in it randomly.
>>
>>53802308
No anon you don't understand, think of the market values of an AK in a fantasy world without guns! You'd never be able to scrounge together enough money, not with the entire world economy!

This is a joke.
>>
>>53802342
How would you reach Quicksilver's speeds Banchó?
>>
>>53802362
I don't disagree with that. I was just pointing out what the anon that started this pointless argument has brought up.

To me, Buy Menu is an author device. It doesn't matter how it works as long as it's used as a good writing tool. If it's used well then good on the author. If it isn't used well, that still reflects on the author. I don't see the point of an author, especially if they're not the jumpmaker, to broadcast their own interpretations of the device.
>>
>>53802010
ah, but you often meet your group in a tavern in that sort of setting. And with ravenloft it is unlikely to be a trustworthy group.
>>
>>53802391
Not him but time manipulation and super speed.
>>
>>53802383
You assholes sure love fixating on the rarity issue, don't you? I said it was one factor, utility plays a part, too. But no, I'm the one moving the goalposts. Fuck it, you're all awful, money is valueless, Buy Menu isn't an economic transation, we're all puppets dancing to Jump-chan's perverted whims and trying to apply logic to a system of exchanges is pointless. I surrender.
>>
>>53802378
I don't think there is such a perk. I know there is a perk that lets you sell anything in Saints row.

>>53802391
kamen rider kabuto lets you move so fast that time, and therefore conventional notions of Speed are meaninglessfailing that there is the good old Mantra level VIII
>>
>>53802427
Now leave.
>>
>>53802427
Those who refuse to leave the hill die on the hill.
>>
>>53802427
Oh quit being a drama queen.
>>
>>53802433
Specific perks that let you go that fast?
>>
>>53802342
>which is far slower than what he's doing in those videos
Then how fast would you say is he going in the clips?
>>
>>53802487
He's blurring in near timestop levels of speed. So as the original poster said 'pretty darn'
>>
>>53802427
No you don't, because you still think that your dumb ass is right. The point of this farce of an argument was for you to recognize that you were wrong, not to concede the point out of frustration. You clearly didn't even read the perk if you're still insisting on the point that it must be an economic transaction, or that rarity is even a part of it, when it definitively is not, but really just something you made up to argue over.

Accept the fact that Buy Menu has nothing to do with economic factors at all.
Recognize the fact that while it's powered by money, it is not effected by the economy in any way shape or form.
Recognize that you don't actually know enough about economics to make the statements you have in the first place.
>>
>>53802487
A few mach over 30 in the first one, absolute bullshit fast in the second.
>>
>>53802545
CAN'T STOP
>>
>>53802481
Lord of the Speed from kamen rider kabuto gives your driver belt armor a super mode with enough speed for damn near everything you'll ever need
Mantra level VIII is (mantra generation+Mantra Affinity +Cyborg Hindu Godbody+Mantra Reactor+ from Asura’s Wrath)+universal adapter from stormhawks+Micro-verse battery and shrink ray technology from Rick and Morty+paragon resource generators from supcom.
>>
>>53802583
WON'T STOP
>>
>>53802510
>>53802551
Damn. Prety bullshit that the Omega version can't even get close to Quicksilver. And that's after training it up 20 Mach as well.
>>
>>53802584
oh I forgot Mantra Training and Techniques in that first part of that equation.
>>
File: 1497399910357.jpg (233KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1497399910357.jpg
233KB, 1191x670px
>>53802591
Actually it was from this but ok.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffl4HDp-_S4
>>
>>53802433
Not him but there are a couple of peeks that let you turn one type of money into other types of money. I think batman has a credit card that works with any kind of wealth you have. Myself, I have gold. I have so much gold. I had a drawback in dxd where I loved gold so much it was an obsession, my magic system is based on enchantment and I use gold coins as the base. That was about 30 jumps ago, some of them long jumps, and I have been using 20 factories from supreme commander inside the scp time door nested in a 90x time speed warehouse AND a hyperbolic time chamber also in said warehouse with 5 supcom factories.

They are all devoted to making gold non stop. That is their entire purpose.

Do you kow what I use the gold for? Not a damn thing. If anything sometimes I convert it to mana. But otherwise it just gets digitised and stored for later. Because I like gold.
>>
>>53802378
You don't even need that though. Buy Menu already takes other forms of currency. It's literally right there in the perk.
>>
>>53802659
Even better!
>>
>Needing money
>Not just conjuring/stealing whatever you need when you need it
Although it can be hard to function in a mundane life without an income stream, even if you just live in the warehouse...
>>
>>53802545
>THIS ARGUMENT ISN'T OVER UNTIL I WIN
>>
>>53802679
That's why you take a property option that generates revenue and sleep there instead.
>>
>>53802635
Damn why do you need so much gold?
>>
>>53802712
Because I like gold.
>>
Wow. Did none of you learn a craft you could do to make money?
>>
File: 1475365021847.png (88KB, 1200x350px) Image search: [Google]
1475365021847.png
88KB, 1200x350px
>>53802695
One of the many reasons I like my Hot Springs Hotel from Spirited Away.

That and ever since I went to Ogre Battle it can now transform into a crab fortress given a few hours of retrofitting.
>>
>>53802584
Why mantra energy? For fueling it, I mean
>>
>>53802732
Jumpers just don't want to work.

Pretty much all jumpers are neets.
>>
>>53802732
Money isn't the problem. The route of this assholes argument was that it should be impossible to buy some things(meaning basically anything if you actually analysed the reasoning for why) no matter how much money you had, and would never be able to acquire enough to make up the difference because the price would just rise with the increase in inflation.
>>
>>53802732
I'm a doctor? But in true DWB fashion I don't charge so I end up relying on sales from other things to get by anyways.
>>
File: 82.png (708KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
82.png
708KB, 800x450px
>>53802749
Hey!, I'm a lawyer.
And I work.
>>
>>53802732
Most dont want to have to work for anything. Most of the arguments on these threads that are not shitposting are from people trying to combined two or three perks in a way to rape a setting into submission.

Fine if they want to, I just don't get why they want acknowledgement.

Then there are guys who just wont play there own game they want to autistically screech at anyone who doesnt agree with them.
>>
>>53802775
>Guy I'm trying to argue with never responded? I MUST ARGUE WITH SOMEONE ELSE UNTIL I WIN.
>>
>>53802745
you need Mantra energy to Supercharge your cyborg Hindu Godbody,I've got other stuff to Supercharge other stuff. But if you want relativistic speed and planet smashing strength It's pretty much your best bet
>>
>>53802305
He's not a shitposter. Shitposters don't put this much effort into anything, which is why their lives are shit and thus they shitpost.
Sound familiar?
Also globally recognised economic principles are not 'his own wank' you dumbass.

>>53802358
>What is to stop me?
Nothing. That is the point and what this screeching fool is wanting to keep. For all that some obssessed people harp on about SB, this guy is by far the worst powerwanker I've heard of in either place.
>>
>>53802791
Because looking for recognition is an instinct in some people to the point where they don't have any reason to do anything except for recognition. So if an idea strikes them or they see something relevant to one of their opinions it's an opportunity to get recognition for it. It's not bad or good, it just is.
>>
>>53802188
Ark Survival Evolved's capstone let's you craft anything instantly so long you got the resources at hand.
>>
Would an Exalt who's good at crafting be able to make a knockoff Culture Knife Missile?
>>
>>53800502
>he doesn't know about the self-wiping action of the horse butthole
>>
>>53802545
>Someone doesn't agree with me over an interpretation over a single component of an imagination game over the internetz. Something must be done!
>Maybe if I screech harder they will accept my viewpoint as the only valid and correct interpretation!
>No I am not retarded. Why do you ask?
>>
File: 1459458482920.jpg (171KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
1459458482920.jpg
171KB, 736x883px
>>53802732
I became a blacksmith in Avatar: The Last Airbender. Since Raven and I arrived so far before the story was set to begin, we ended up settling down in Ba Sing Se for a few years and I used my new knowledge to earn enough to get by.

It wasn't fancy, but it did earn money.
>>
File: IMG_0899.jpg (170KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0899.jpg
170KB, 640x360px
>>53802592
Pretty sure that QS has a hidden secondary mutation that when he's going fast, he slows local time down. So its combination of time slow + super speed.
>>
>>53802690
'Tis tumblerite scum, anon. You can't expect any better. Worse, it's tumblerite powerwanker scum!

>>53802725
Seems legit.
>>
And now he's samefagging to act like he isn't the only person who supported a bullshit ruling about a perk that he made up.
>>
>>53802894
I'm just giving you shit because you are literally pathetic for trying to keep an argument going against people uninvolved.
>>
>>53802823
>by far the worst powerwanker
I don't know about that. I've heard some stories from SB's thread...
You don't wanna know, man.
>>
>>53802890
>Worse, it's tumblerite powerwanker scum!
>Using the actual valid reading of the perk without added bullshit is powerwanking
>calling people out on their shitposting is tumblr behavior
Trying new shitposting tactics today timmy?
>>
>>53802732
I am the world's foremost authority on human remodeling! >>53802841
don't forget combo that with delineated crafting from terraria to see everything you can make with what you have,and everything you can make with those things
>>
File: Dragon Horde.jpg (55KB, 350x247px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Horde.jpg
55KB, 350x247px
>>53802732
After KSP and Anno2070 I just mine asteroids or the ocean floor for any gold or precious metals I need.

Far more reliable than working a job.
>>
>>53802823
>this guy is by far the worst powerwanker I've heard of in either place.
You're an idiot.
>>
>>53802915
Huh, can't come up with something reasonable so you're going to lie and then call someone else Timmy just because they don't agree with you. Pathetic. Also funny.
Continue to dance clown. Dance for my pleasure!
I know it's you Timmy. Stop projecting.
>>
>>53802947
>Huh, can't come up with something reasonable so you're going to lie and then call someone else Timmy just because they don't agree with you.
Why did you just describe your own behavior back at me Timmy?
>>
>>53802940
Oh, so you're saying that there are much worse example of powerwanking, right? Care to share?
You cute little twit. Reducing you to insluts gives me near physical... joy. Do it again. Debase yourself for my pleasure!
>>
Has anyone done a Persona 5 themed Jumper yet?
>>
>>53802959
Timmy, baby. It's alright to hate yourself, we do to. But calling other people names isn't right. Didn't you get taught that, kiddo?
>>
>>53800729
Toggle from Young Justice should work actually, considering the effects become a part of you.
>>
>>53802744
I just ended up using it as a Totoro Preservation Sanctuary. Totoros make good beds to sleep on
>>
>>53802932
>>53802635
Why do dragon jumpers sleep on gold?
>>
>>53802732
Mad Science is a niche market.
>>
Stop replying to him. Anyone still on the argument is either shitposting or an idiot, seriously stop replying.

Jumpers!
So many of us get dragons forms.
What kind of dragon is your Jumper? Where did you get it from? Why do you like that particular dragon type over the rest?
>>
Leave the thread for an hour when it isn't infested with shitposters, because at this point it's obvious that's all who's posting. See you guys then.
>>
>>53802973
>Jumper
Hmm. Do you mean a jump or a build?
I think someone made Persona 4 recently. I'm not really into the franchise so I didn't keep a close eye on it.

>>53802993
I remeber reading, I think in a d&d rulebook that they find it like a scratchy blanket, you know, through their scales. Although other metals should do just as well...
>>
>>53802987
Is there a jump where you can get Totoro?
>>
>>53803015
Fuck off powerwanking scum. Who said you were allowed to be a dragon?
>>
>>53802993
Helps regulate temperature when sleeping. Gold is a good conductor of body heat. Plus its a status symbol. More of your belly is coated in gold & gems, better dragon you are.
>>
>>53803017
Oh, did somebody make a P4 jump? I was interested in making P3 more than P4, but P4 would be nice too.
>>
>>53803015
Says the shitposter. Seriously Timmy don't flip over the board just because you can't win. It's not mature.
>>
>>53803015
I'm a slime dragon!
Actually a Shoggoth.
>>
>>53803035
The Spirited Away jump on SB's drive basically lets you get one in its cyoa section.
>>
>>53803036
Gaunlet did in How To Train Your Dragon Jump
>>
>>53803047
Isn;t gold also a good conductor? Isn't that why they use it in circuitboards nowadays?
If that's important it could lead to some interesting implications about Dragon physiology. A really strong bioelectric field? That could from a sci-fi point of view potentially justify their ability to fly despite being so large. Maybe. I'm no scientist.
>>
>>53803015
I go with massively oversized dragons dogma grigori but with gold highlights he is a sexy dragon.
>>
>>53801557
>And you can't just make more money, since that's going to devalue it and drive up the price.
There are plenty of jumps with money that's actually useful, like Dark Souls and Exalted. That shouldn't be a problem to a dedicated jumper.
>>
Is there any way to turn ships to shipgirls after you've taken the Kancolle jump?
>>
>>53803016
You leave; shitpsoting ends.
Yeah, you aren't fooling anyone.
Shit on the floor and then run away, why don't you. Do us a favour and don't come back.
>>
>>53803117
Not directly no but indirectly yes.
>>
>>53803082
Where in that jump does it say you can be a dragon? I'll have you know that you don't get to keep changes to your forms between jumps, so you wouldn't get to be a dragon outside of it.
>>
>>53802744
>>53803074
So, banned jumps.
>>
File: SpaceGodzilla_0.jpg (81KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
SpaceGodzilla_0.jpg
81KB, 594x594px
>>53803015
>What kind of dragon is your Jumper?

SpaceGodzilla is basically a Dragon right? because I was a Spyro Dragon but then I kind of took absorbed in Godzilla cinematic and started careening headfirst toward basically space Godzilla

>Where did you get it from?

Spyro and Godzilla, the animated series respectfully

>Why do you like that particular dragon type over the rest?

at the time it was my understanding that Spyro dragons were nowhere near as Dickish as most dragons,turns out I was wrong , but most of that got washed out with G-cells
>>
File: [The Face].png (277KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
[The Face].png
277KB, 350x420px
>>53803135
Explain further please?
>>
>>53803082
You're being shitposted, son.
>>
>>53803118
>You leave; shitpsoting ends. Yeah, you aren't fooling anyone.
? Does it look like the shitposting stopped?
>>
>>53803074
Nice. I've always loved Totaro.
Not as a furry. Seriously.
Is anyone making a generic studio Ghibli jump? I thought I read something about it about ten threads ago.

>>53803115
I really don't understand why conversation about this got so vigours. Shouldn't how the economics of jumpchain be a grey area that jumpers can interpret freely?
I mean not everyone knows enough about economics to properlyintegrate it into their jupmchain or writefagging. And even for those who do, it'd be more of an unnecesary inconvenience keeping track of it, I'd think.
>>
>>53803153
No list of them up in OP? Then you're just pulling things out of your ass.
>>
>>53803135
How? The only way I can think of is a Sidereal making a god for the ship, but that doesn't get you a proper shipgirl.
>>
EUROBEAT POSTER!
HEAR MY PRAYER!
DESCEND ON THIS THREAD AND SPAM LYRICS AND EMBEDDED YOUTUBE VIDEOS
>>
>>53803185
Shut the fuck up about it or fuck off. No one wants to argue about it anymore, if you respond to it then you're shitposting.
>>
>>53803015
>Can't shitpost anymore without looking even more of an idiot.
>Quick, change the subject
>Deny all conversation. I wasn't an idiot, really.
If you are going to get in a bitch fight with someone then have some balls and take it to a proper conclusion, jerk.
>>
>>53803192
Still banned jumps.
>>
>>53803185
I don't think so? SB already made Spirited Away, Naussica, and Laputa. Hercule is working on Kiki's Delivery Service
>>
File: Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg (952KB, 1518x1721px) Image search: [Google]
Dont Feed the Trolls.jpg
952KB, 1518x1721px
>53803151
I'll stop now, because otherwise I'll disobey Pic Related.

>>53803180
Looks like it.
>>
>>53803204
Fuck that. We need Metal Gear Poster. It's the only way to be sure.
>>
File: ShenlongManga.png (146KB, 355x521px) Image search: [Google]
ShenlongManga.png
146KB, 355x521px
>>53803015
I haven't taken a jump with something like it yet, but I am fond of chinese dragons.
>>
File: 20r72ar.jpg (38KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
20r72ar.jpg
38KB, 853x480px
>>53803210
>>53803209
>>53803204
>>53803074

Please, can you stop shitposting?
I'm trying to enjoy the thread and you're ruining it.
>>
>>53799928
Would Overlord be a good example of what epic level fluff D&D would look like?
>>
>>53803170
There are some jumps which give inanimate objects a humanoid form which is basically the closest approximation you're going to get. Hence why I said indirectly rather than directly.

>>53803198
There are definitely more jumps for that than just Exalted, but mentioning them is probably going to trigger BJAnon over there.
>>
>>53803250
>Mentioning a Dirge jump is shitposting.
Nice to see that even you bought into the Dirge is a shitposter meme.
>>
>>53803210
To be honest, I'm pretty sure you're shitposting more than either side ever did in the argument itself, which inclines me to believe you're the side I was disagreeing with that still can't accept that you lost. I'm pretty sure this is left intentionally vague so as to incite shitposters from both sides into fighting.
>>
>>53803093
Yeah gold + rare metals are what's used in circuits.

Well it would make sense about the blind sense to be something like sharks have.
>>
Anyone choose a zombie altform over ghost, skeleton, vampire, or other forms of undead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayJoyCY0t0w
>>
>>53803236
>the thread is full of people I disagree with right now
>the only option is to shitpost until it stops
>the thread is full of people shitposting right now
>the only solution is to bury it in even more shitposting
My impression of anon.
>>
>>53803219
But what is a jump really? Can we jump? Do we exist? Is there a Jumper really out there jumping right now? What would they think of our shitposting? What if we are but mere side-characters of an actual jump?
>>
>loud vibrating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

Aaaah
GAS. GAS. GAS.
Aaaah
DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR?
My car...
My car...

Guess you're ready
Cuz I'm waiting for you.
IT'S GONNA BE SO EXCIIIITIIING!
Got this feeling
Really deep in my soul.
LET'S GET OUT I WANNA GO
COME ALONG - GET IT ON!

Gonna take my car
Gonna see me
Gonna drive along 'til I get you!
Cuz I'm crazy - hot and ready
But you'll like it!
I WANNA RACE FOR YOU!
Shall I go now?
>>
>>53803250
>can you stop shitposting?
He says while namefagging for no reason.
Pot, meet kettle.
>>
>>53803360
I went with a zombie in Tomb Kings instead of skelly because I already had other skelly forms.
>>
>>53801858
Everyone is, one way or another.

I can pick what kind of Story is being told, but I can't stop them from being told altogether. The Story, therefore, holds my leash.
>>
>>53803281
There are more than a few people on SB that dislike Dirge though, so seeing Ricrod denounce his jumps as shitposting isn't that strange. Maybe he just sees himself as a better jumpmaker?
>>
>>53803321
Grounding out that annoying tinnitus like buzzing noise gained from being able to feel magic currents...
>>
>>53803181
I don't know. Are you still posting?
I kid. Love me for my humour, anon!

>>53803240
Chinese Dragon can be really cool. ~thumbs up~
>>
>>53803403
To be honest, all it takes to be better than Dirge is to not be Dirge. We can all take solace in the fact that he's gone from our midst and soon his jumps will be off the drive.
>>
I just want to talk about dragons is that too much to ask?
>>
>>53803383

I'm not namefagging for no reason.

>>53803403

Nor I dislike Dirge nor I was denouncing shit.
Please don't put words in my mouth.
>>
>>53802749
Pretty much.

That's what companions are for. And charisma perks.
>>
File: IMG_1232.png (580KB, 900x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1232.png
580KB, 900x733px
>>53803420
I imagine that would be annoying as fuck to try to sleep when you're getting that buzzing in back your mind due to magical currents.

>>53803240
My Long dragon brother!
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>53803379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzExFrZ9vX4

GAS!
GAS!
GAS!
I'm gonna step on the gas
TONIGHT I'll fly!
AND BE YOUR LOVER!
Yeah.
Yeah!
YEAH!
I'll be so quick as a flash
and I'll be your HEEEROOOOO!

GAS!
GAS!
GAS!
I'm gonna run as a flash!
TONIGHT I'll fight!
TO BE THE WINNER!
Yeah.
Yeah!
YEAH!
I'm gonna step on the gas
And you'll see the BIIIG SHOOOOOW!
>>
>>53803445
>soon his jumps will be off the drive.
Was Ricrod namefagging to announce that he's replacing them?
>>
>>53803464
>I'm not namefagging for no reason.
Which one of your jumps are you answering questions about right now?
>>
>>53803015
Gold Dragon in Ravenloft, because it was a way to be a D&D dragon that did not involve the Forgotten Realms jump. Considered silver but Gold has the fire for burning undead.
>>
>>53802749
Is it NEETdom when you're several kinds of wild animal and can innawoods no problem?
>>
>>53803437
You're just as fucking obnoxious as the dirgeposter, but I actually think you might be more irritating because you aren't as cynical and might not even think you're shitposting. None the less, take this as your last (you). No one should respond to you anymore.
>>
>>53803464
>Talking about Dirge's jumps is shitposting, please stop shitposting
>But I'm not denouncing it or anything!
Really?
>>
>>53803464
You might want to take a break from the thread until they stop shitposting.
>>
File: Dragon Zerg.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Zerg.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>53803015
My Primal Zerg form was a draconic one- that served as the base.

From there I went out and ate any other dragon types I could find to add their abilities to my own.
>>
>>53803548
>>53803498
Why are you taking a post from a shitposter seriously?
>>
>>53803379
>>53803476
I dearly hate to interrupt your Eurobeat-posting but...

I'm THE BOSS!
I'm THE BOSS!
I'm very very sorry for your loss!
I'm THE BOSS!
I'm THE BOSS!

AND JUST IN CASE I DIDN'T GET MY POINT...

ACROSS!
>>
>>53803445
You promised to deliver anon, why are they still on the drive?
>>
>>53803368
Logic. Not even once!
To be clear I am agreeing with you, not snarking.

>>53803376
~goes cross-eyed~
~screams and speaks in tongues~
W- w- why? Anon, why?

>>53803383
Is namefagging shitposting? I've never heard this before? I honestly can't see how.

>>53803514
Look in the spoiler you overreacting tit.

>No one should respond to you anymore.
I'd make a joke, but you've done better than I could to make a joke out of yourself. Bravo.
>>
>>53803585
YOU FUCKER
>>
>>53803599
>Is namefagging shitposting? I've never heard this before?
/cyoag/ tradition. .
>>
File: contemplative jazz music.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative jazz music.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>music-posting again

We all know you have theme songs, /jc/, but what about your enemies?

What song do you hear the moment you realize you have to deal with that guy AGAIN?
>>
>>53803585
I really like Big Bad Bosses, but on the other hand what they did to Bowser is a crime.
>>
>>53803514
Calm down and just *stop talking*.
>No one
Don't you fucking talk for me.
>>
>>53803513
Technically, yes.
>>
>>53803634
Eh, his VA / Singer has a beard. It's the same reason behind Ganon having glasses.

WHY THE FUCK IS SEPHIROTH ON THAT LINE-UP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
File: feel.jpg (21KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
21KB, 310x310px
>>53803480
>Was Ricrod namefagging to announce that he's replacing them?

No! I'm not replacing Dirge, He's nice.

>>53803497
>>53803524

You guys are just trying to bully me.

>>53803546

I think I will just do that, thanks anon.
>>
>>53803622
>>53803636
Stop responding to him, he's a shitposter, you can tell because he ~Action posts~. If you can;t do that much, then you're just as much of a shitposter.
>>
>>53803626
my most hated foe does in fact have a decent song about them!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bueZoYhUlg
>>
>>53803622
Oh. Right. I won't claim to understand but thanks for the explanation anyway, anon.

>>53803626
The most fearsome of all possible music.
The sort of horrible music you'd assocaite with great evil and malice.
J-Pop!!!
>>
>>53803634
What did they do? Far as I can see, they made him the 'bad boy' of the average Boy Band archetypes.
>>
>Charmed

>Good guys don't let you use magic for personal gain
>Bad guys are literally soulless, objectively evil murder machines
Who designed this? What kind of dumb-ass "powers that be" type entity thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>53803656
I'd ask for an explanation for how that makes a person a shitposter, but I know you are the shitposter bring up irrelevanies to try and obscure what you are. Fuck you and your first year psyche student bullshit.
>>
>>53803650
Sephiroth's famous, but yeah. Wily would've been better.
>>
>>53803653
Yoro and the anon were having a civil exchange over a dirge jump for once and you decided to call shitposting on them? That's not bullying, it's just telling it as it is. If you don't like the guy you don't need to keep backpedaling to save face. There are others here who don't like him too. You might as well tell it to his face on SB instead of here though.
>>
>>53803656
Never attribute to malice what sufficient stupidity could explain.
>>
>>53803634
yeah, that' facial hair is ridiculous and I know all about ridiculous facial hair!
>>
>>53803693
Literally a stupider powers that be.
>>
>>53803656
I didn't respond to someone using action posts, you dumb potato.
>>
>>53803666
>Satan dislikes J-Pop

I mean, I can see it. You're more into metal, aren't you? Or maybe the fiddle?
>>
>>53803707
>>53803721
>>53803732
~Brow Wrinkle~
>>
>>53803752
More metal, less the fiddle.
There can be some good J-Pop, but I'd assocaite my enemies with the worst of the worst! The most horrible and ear-piercing, sugery sweet, high-pitched screeching noise J-Pop has ever produced.
Partially as passive agrressiveness and partially to make sure I can hear them from far away.

>>53803778
~le gasp~ Bro.. brother?
>>
>>53803778
Oh no you don't. Don't bring the Dreamworks Face into this.
>>
>>53803693
>>53803724
Literally stupud powers, is it any wonder evil does so well there? Good is punished and at one point a mc becomes one of the elders just because someone needs to call them out on their shit.
>>
File: dragon.jpg (465KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.jpg
465KB, 1920x1080px
>>53803015
>What kind of dragon is your Jumper? Where did you get it from? Why do you like that particular dragon type over the rest?
Well, from D&D (Forgotten Realms and Ravenloft), I go with either a Mist Dragon because I like those or a Shadow Dragon because those are bullshit.

I'm thinking of swapping one of those for a Red, Pyroclastic, or Radiant dragon, just because those are more visually impressive...

Anyway, apart from those, I also have a Spirit Dragon form from Kamigawa, which is pretty cool. For when I want to go eastern dragon style. Pic related on looks for that.

And a big compination Nightfury/Red Death from How To Train Your Dragon. But I don't use that one as much. The multiple heads get confusing.

...Also, I've got Red and Black Dragon companions from Neverwinter Nights and Dragonlance respectively.

>>53803360
>Anyone choose a zombie altform over ghost, skeleton, vampire, or other forms of undead?
Zombies smell. And are usually the worst kind of undead besides.
>>
>>53804004
>and Ravenloft
Neither of those have the human alternate form, which is required for the Monster perk in Ravenloft.
>>
>>53804096
Could've sworn Shadow dragons had that... Oh well, guess I'm getting something else.
>>
I wanna Yandere Waifu. Can you use Dark Contract to buy someone's eternal love?
>>
>>53804207
I dont see why not, that seems like a pretty standard use.
>>
>>53804207
Make sure you're specific in your wording, otherwise "buying their love" might end up with you being extra-loving while they lose the ability to feel love.
>>
>>53802732

I know ALL THE SCIENCE.

I also jumped FMA early for unlimited resources, because fuck working a day job.
>>
Is that Mutants and Masterminds jump coming any time soon?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo Dragon Shape.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Spirited Away Jump 118:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Origin: Witch
Scenario: The Assignment Taken
Perks:
An Arcane Affinity [Free]
A Witch’s Familiar [-100]
Malleable Puppets [-200]
The Name of Life [-300]
Gear:
Bath Tokens [-400]

Bath House [65]
Extra Floors (16 Floors) [-20]
Elevator Express [-2]
Boundary Bridge [-2]
Tori Gates [-2]
Furnace Spirits [-2]
External Gardens [-2]
Personalized Rooms/Guest Quarters [-3]
Washers [-1]
Cleaners [-1]
Entertianers [-1]
Chefs [-1]
Guardian Spirits [-1]
Cortisans [-1]
PR Personel [-1]
Vendor Street [-3]
Shuttle Service [-3]
Scenery Shift [-3]
The Four Seasons [-3]
Delivery Service [-3]
Viral Networking [-3]
Festival Season [-3]
Gift Shop [-2]

The Test of Time:
1. Yumababa
2. The Witch
3. Kaonashi
4. Gashadokuro
5. The Witch
6. The Kitsune & The Witch
7. Tatarigami & Kaonashi
8. The Kitsune & A Buisnessman
9. The Kitsune & A Buisnessman
10. Daidarabotchi & Tatarigami
>>
>>53804096
Hm... Speaking of, I wonder if just getting the Alternate Form feat would count, since most types of dragon can take that.
>>
File: Tsumiki.png (138KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki.png
138KB, 450x450px
>>53803650
... I GUESS.

Because Sephiroth is the villainary synonym for prettyboys who make teenager girlparts tingle.

>>53803689
Mostly I'm just upset that they humanized him. But not just that, they also gave him a weird bulbous nose and poorly defined face?
Everyone else looks like themselves and very human, and Bowser looks like neither of those.

Eggman looks totally hot, though.
>>
>>53804464
I forgot about that, someone should ask the jumpmaker.
>>
Is charmed done?
>>
>>53804477
Okay so who is he heartthrob and who is the older brother?
>>
Is the Forgotten Realms jump supposed to run on fluff or game mechanics? Normally, I would assume fluff, but it makes Class Levels and Prestige Classes and explicit thing so...
>>
File: OfficeElf.jpg (376KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
OfficeElf.jpg
376KB, 1000x1000px
So I have a list of Appearance perks saved. But do we have a list for Charisma perks?

>>53804515
NEVER.
>>
Help, I help with Stand powers. I was using the Stand generator thing and I ended up with sin magic as a power. I need ideas as to what the specific powers for the Stand should be, preferably focusing on greed, envy or pride.

Only idea I have so far.
>Greed
>power scales with how much money I have
>requiem ability steals from whoever I'm fighting, directly attacking their bank account instead of inflicting damage, before stealing little bits of their soul.
>>
>>53804570
"THE MAN WHO SOLD THE WORLD"

Makes you heavier the richer you are. Uses are obvious, just don't sink into the ground.
>>
>>53804619
You stole that name from a bloodborn fanfic. Atleast you have good taste.
>>
>>53804570
>>power scales with how much money I have
>>requiem ability steals from whoever I'm fighting, directly attacking their bank account instead of inflicting damage, before stealing little bits of their soul.
Have you seen many Stands? Because they tend to be more direct than that. Like, the Stand will generally have to directly interact with something than arbitrarily stealing from their bank account, even if the range allows the Stand to operate far from its user.
>>
>>53804449
>16 floors.
Is this supposed to be a skyscraper.
>>
File: i'm not a robot.gif (705KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
i'm not a robot.gif
705KB, 500x281px
Does Nano have a soul?
>>
>>53804640
Hey now. It's a great song.

Shame on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLoytewvn0g
>>
File: Charmed Jump v1.0 Jumpable.pdf (822KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Jump v1.0 Jumpable.pdf
822KB, 1x1px
>>53804515
As far as I am concerned, it is done. I will probably give it some small tweaks or updates in future, but for now you can treat it as done and safely usable, unless someone has something they'd like to point out that cries out to be deal with? Should I do that, I'll do as I have been doing and post the newest version here along with a changelog.

Changelog 13/6/17 #2: Threads 1556-1558
Divine Container – Receiver of the mantle cannot benefit twice from the same jump.
Small changes to Scenarios
Changed Divine Container – Inheritor now can only crop, not alter inheritance; only one iterations of a jumps benefits can be enjoyed by a given companion.

I hope everyone enjoys this, and please if you do see something wrong in the jump, let me know so I can attend to it. Thanks.
>>
>>53804557
>NEVER
Mean!
>>
>>53804619
>>53804640
>>53804701
Likely a riff on Heinlein's "Man Who Sold the Moon"
>>
>>53804570
An integrated Stand that increases your physical abilities based on how wealthy you are, attacking others lets you steal valuables from them, and you can sacrifice cash or valuables for a temporary boost much larger than the value of the sacrificed thing normally gives you.
>>
>>53804723
Thank you for the great jump! Now, to think on the build...

>>53804728
Updates are good for the soul, anon.

>>53804746
Could be.
>>
>>53804723
Thanks!
>>
>>53804699
Only if Negi Springfield "Winds her up"
>>
This thread gets progressively better as I read it.
>>
File: 1486680464166.jpg (34KB, 599x473px) Image search: [Google]
1486680464166.jpg
34KB, 599x473px
>>53804699
Why wouldn't she? There's nothing unusual about her.
>>
>>53804619
This seems kind of funny. I already have ideas for the use of it. I got Envy's homunculus powers from FMA:B so I understand full well how being able to dramatically increase my mass would be useful.
>>53804684
I've seen all of part 3 and I've started watching part 4. The problem is I'm trying to come up with a Stand that's at least somewhat original (or at least one I haven't seen yet.) I was thinking about that as the requiem ability since requiem Stands have abilities that fuck with metaphysics and other abstracts. I figured this wouldn't be too far out there but it's not a very good idea, I'll be honest. I also still need an awakened ability Or not. I don't know if it's possible to have both awakened and requiem abilities.
>>53804761
It'd be like a wearable Stand and vacuums in money, jewelry and whatnot, and burns gold to make lots of power? Sounds hilarious. Maybe a combination of that and the density shifting.

I was also thinking of the ability to make deals like that one CYOA where you go to hell and get powers based on the seven deadly sins, and one of greed's powers is being able to sell things like height, muscles, your hair, physical fitness and the like in exchange for a bunch of money. Could just be a sneaky merchant as my Stand ability and back it up with the density and shit.
>>
Is Pause from Tropico actually the strongest perk in jumpchain?
>>
>>53804880
>It'd be like a wearable Stand and vacuums in money, jewelry and whatnot, and burns gold to make lots of power? Sounds hilarious. Maybe a combination of that and the density shifting.
I was thinking more an integrated one that had you eat them, but that might be better.
>>
>>53804906
No, but it's pretty useful.
>>
>>53804723
>Those age rolls
Were the characters really in their mid 30s? I always thought they were younger than that at the start of the series.
>>
>>53804803
Reminder that Negima harem perks let you kiss souls into things.
>>
File: sos-dan line-up.jpg (34KB, 798x254px) Image search: [Google]
sos-dan line-up.jpg
34KB, 798x254px
>>53804694
Nah just big enough to clean some of the biggest creatures I've seen.
>>
>>53804699
No, because souls aren't real.
I'd say she has a soul as much as the next person does.
>>
File: bullying a robot.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullying a robot.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>53804974
what

WHAT
>>
>>53804723
If someone decided they wanted to save Prue, in spite of whatever bitch-fits the destiny folks would likely throw, but thought it would be a waste for Paige to never get a chance, what would be the best way to wake up her magic?
>>
>>53805033
>Skynet explains why it killed everyone
>>
Any ideas for the other sins? Not just Envy and Pride, I'm curious because I'd be interested in writing those Stands for my adversaries in my JoJo jump. Only other powers I have in mind are Wrath being another close range, high power Stand, or being able to sense weaknesses in something, and Pride being an illusionist Too similar to Justice?, gaining power from followers/attention, having something like presence from VtM and causing adoration in followers and terror in foes, or gaining strength whenever somebody surrenders to you or admits your superiority. I can't really think of anything for lust or sloth.

>>53804914
Eating them seems more like gluttony's domain. I can't think of too many other weird powers to give a Stand based on greed. My friends and I were talking about what we imagine our Stands to be like, and they're in agreement that one of my defining personality traits is greed and ambition
>>
>>53805033
Negi Springfield sees his robot girl student (roll with it) starting to have an existential breakdown and then makes a soul pact with her. It fails initially so gets really determined for it to work and it works so hard she gets a magic laser death satellite orbiting Mars instead of a small magical artifact like most people.
>>
File: 84984651.png (3MB, 1369x2580px) Image search: [Google]
84984651.png
3MB, 1369x2580px
>>53804974
Well... I /wasn't/ going to pick up more Harem perks...
>>
>>53804723
>Buy Frisk in Undertale
>Get him Ring of Power and Invincibility (slow growth)

>butitrefused.webm
>>
>>53804964
You know. You're right, those age rolls are too high.
Prue was 28, Piper 25 and Pheobe was 23 when the show started. So, I'll need to change that.
Maybe 20 + 2d6 instead?

>>53805047
Technically she already has her whitelighter powers. They saved her from the car crash that killed her adoptive parents. She has a bit of a block on them that gets disturbed when she in included into the Power of Three and reflexively uses them to save herself.
So, basically you need to give her some therapy, make her aware of her magic in the first place and she'll be a normal Witch-Whitelighter, but she can't be a member of the Power of Three when there isn't an available slot.
Although, she may have had her witch powers bound by her mother, being removed automatically at a certain age or when she mets the sisters and reconsituted the Power of Three. Bear that in mind, either way it is either a non-issue or easily dealt with.
>>
>>53805115
BUT THAT DOESN'T

THAT'S NOT HOW

ROBOTS DO NOT
>>
>>53805224
THEY DO NOW
>>
>>53805193
>Prue was 28, Piper 25 and Pheobe was 23 when the show started. So, I'll need to change that.
>Maybe 20 + 2d6 instead?
I'd go with 20+1d8 then. 2d6 would put you around 27 most of the time.
>>
>Soldier Droid in Original Trilogy

Are you a surviving Battle Droid with PTSD from the Clone Wars?
>>
File: 04693a0e8b0ea8d1629c73303effe19f.jpg (165KB, 1300x1000px) Image search: [Google]
04693a0e8b0ea8d1629c73303effe19f.jpg
165KB, 1300x1000px
>>53805224
That's exactly

It totally is

Robots indeed
>>
>>53805224
Not with that Attitude!
>>
>>53805224
BUT IT IS!
NEGI SPRINGFIELD CAN FUCK ROBOTS AS MUCH AS HE WANTS!
>>
>>53804699
NO! filthy fuck robots
>>
>>53805224
>Negi, no! Don't fuck the robot!
>I'M GONNA FUCK IT!
>Negi, no!
>TOO LATE!
>>
>>53805224
THEY CAN AND THEY WILL, COWARD
>>
>>53805258
Probably.
>>
In Marvel Magic, it doesn't make much sense for an Elder God Hybrid son of Oshtur, who also has Unstoppable Evolution, to take Magic as a Domain, does it?
>>
Apparently the Twi'lek slave being offered in Bane is going to be male, no waifu for the harem fags.
>>
>>53805258
Roger roger
>>
>>53805414
Twi'leks a shit TBQHFAMALAM
>>
>>53805414
>implying there aren't methods of gender-bending aplenty
>implying a (feminine) penis is out of the realm of attraction for haremfags
>>
>>53805407
Want a fun domain? Be the God of Mutation and Evolution, Patron God of all Mutants.

I don't think it'd be overreaching to say this gives you all Mutant powers in the world, as well as an ability to introduce and trigger the X-gene at will.
>>
>>53805263
They can't move their arms because they're attached to their pants.
>>
>>53805414
>implying it's impossible to want a good dick
>>
File: Charmed Jump v1.1 Jumpable.pdf (822KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Jump v1.1 Jumpable.pdf
822KB, 1x1px
>>53805257
I think I'll follow your advice. Changing it now.

Changelog 14/6/17: Threads 1557
Change all Racial age rolls from 30+2d6 to 20+1d8
>>
>>53805414
then I will buy and kill every male twilek in the universe.
>>
>>53805471
I'd be surprised if they can even stand up with as top heavy as they are. Still, they're cute, which is really the point.
>>
>>53805539
I don't think you have that much CP anon.
>>
Does anyone here read the LNs of Mahouka? I'm just rewatching the anime, and whenever Tatsuya deletes an enemy, there's also a flame appearing and vanishing a second after. Is that basically their "soul" also being dispersed?
And for another question, is there anything stopping someone from copying & using Phalax if they have a relevant perk?
>>
>>53805555
I remember a reason being given for that. Something to do with chemicals and they way he disintegrates people, I think?
>>
>>53805528
What exactly can the cure... cure? Is it a 1 use cure anything item?
>>
>>53805552
Who said anything about cp?
>>
>>53804723
Now I just need to decide if I want to dump all my points into Conjuring the Elements, or take Transmogrification + Transformation + Transmutation for a neat theme. I'd definitely need to support the latter option with perks, since Transformation's "turn someone into an inanimate object" thing would get no-sold by all but the mooks.
>>
>>53804557
>list of Appearance perks
Can you post it?
>>
>>53805551
>Still, they're cute, which is really the point.
Hm, yes, they are indeed wise.
>>
>>53805659
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/47207395/#47207770

YOUR TURN.
>>
>>53799296
Supreme Commander - You control all of the robots.
>>
>>53805528
Does Hearless require you to specifically murder someone, or would you noticeably benefit if you rampaged through a horde of demons? What if you don't have the type of Power they possess? Do you gain nothing?
>>
>>53805582
I mean, he basically disintegrates the molecular bonds of the target, transforming it into steam/dust. That's why the flame is really strange.
Thread posts: 492
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.