[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think a Tiberium infestation would effect 40k? How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: fmv_16x9.jpg (350KB, 1067x600px) Image search: [Google]
fmv_16x9.jpg
350KB, 1067x600px
How do you think a Tiberium infestation would effect 40k? How do you think the following worlds would fair if they became infected with it?
-Agri-world
-Hive World
-Death World
-Forge World
-Terra
-Tomb World
-Daemon World

Do you think the Imperium would even be smart/willing enough to actually find a way to contain it or utilize it in any useful way?
>>
>>53789947
>uhhh dear /tg/, how would [element from other franchise] fare in the grim darkness of the fortyfirst muhlinnium
Do like GW does and make that shit up yourself
>>
>>53790585
I suppose he wants other peoples ideas.
>>
>>53790645

People pay good money for ideas, why would we give them away for free?
>>
How I miss C&C
EA C&C is wrong. Headcanon ends at Firestorm
>>
>>53789947
They're xenos infestations. And we know what happens to that.
>>
>>53789947
>agri-world
doomed
>hive world
they would live like people from a yellow zone
>deathworld
depends on the the deathworld
an ashen volcano world would fare a bit better than a jungle world
>terra
it would ravage the slums, before someone tries to use technosorcery on it
they would use every weapon at their disposal to blast it away, and at least one of them would work
>tomb world
necron dont care, necron dont give a shit
they will be mildly surprised by the glowing green rocks, but otherwise they wont mind
>daemon world
mildly annoying at best
give them a bad idea at worst
>>
>>53790805
Hey now, I'm in agreement that most of the post-Westwood C&C stuff was garbage, but C&C 3 was very good and true to the franchise.

>tfw Kane gives you the honour of pushing the button that destroys GDI's space base
>tfw you personally start the Third Tiberium War
>>
File: 1412573077953.jpg (68KB, 719x689px) Image search: [Google]
1412573077953.jpg
68KB, 719x689px
>>53790682
Because this is an image-board for sharing play-pretend ideas about our play-pretend games where we play-pretend about dwarves, dragons, and power-armored-power-fantasies..... duh.
>>
>>53791565
Shame the franchise is dead. I miss Kane.
>>
>>53791565
I'm kinda peeved that EA said "hey now don't worry, we're making C&C3 based on the designs of Westwood, so you'll have Forgotten and CABAL"
Then C&C3 rolls around, Forgotten get one unit, and a bonus objective, that's it.
EA says they'll make it right in Kane's Wrath
No Forgotten appearance in campaign, just a mention. CABAL gets 3 seconds on screen.
>>
>>53795509
EA are just generally awful.
It's best to focus on the good things that happened before they destroyed whatever franchise it was you liked.
>>
>>53795412
Kane lives in death!
>>
>>53795588
Eh, the first 2 Mass Effect games were pretty good, and the third was all right except the ending. Of course, ME:A is a steaming pile of shit, so...
>>
>>53790585
What a useless fucking cunt you are
>>
>>53797095
Truer than ever.
;_;
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.