[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FATE OF US ALL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

THE FATE OF US ALL
>>
>>53787837
LIES DEEP IN THE DARK
>>
This thread is retarded and you should feel retarded.
>>
File: orkz_rokkin.jpg (448KB, 800x720px) Image search: [Google]
orkz_rokkin.jpg
448KB, 800x720px
>>53787930
WHEN TIME STANDS STILL
>>
>>53787837
you know, I never got how stupid the steps were until I read the artist himself talk about them.
>>
File: the fate of us all.jpg (498KB, 2560x1193px) Image search: [Google]
the fate of us all.jpg
498KB, 2560x1193px
>>53788204
ON THE IRON HILL
>>
>>53788304
What did the artist say about them?
>>
>>53788397
Notice emprah's right leg.
>>
>>53788461
The stairs are too small for him?
>>
File: obamaglare.jpg (18KB, 399x240px) Image search: [Google]
obamaglare.jpg
18KB, 399x240px
>>53788461
Fuck. His right leg looks like its being bent backwards into the picture.
I'll never get that out of my head now.
Thanks for ruining one of the most iconic 40k artworks, anon.
>>
>>53788956
Aw fuckfuckfuck now I can't not see it!
>>
>>53788956
Holy crap. Now that picture has gone from "pretty damn cool" to "what the fuck retarded ass thought made the guy do that with his leg?" I applaud you. Well played.
>>
>>53787837
Okay seriously, SOMEONE there had to be blasting some old world music when this was going down.
>>
>>53788956
>>53789096
>>53789151
He's just doing the combat squat. Why do you think even in the 41st millenium this is still a common practice among space marines?
>>
Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of the dot on scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner of the dot. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light.

>What is Horus thinking?
>>
>>53789215
Straddling a small rise of stairs? That's just a stupid place to squat for all kinds of reasons in melee combat, and if you look at how his feet and legs are posed, that's gotta be killing him in his hips.
>>
>>53789247
>"Fuck that really bright star in particular."
>>
I STAND ALONE
>>
>>53789491
NO-ONE'S BY MY SIDE
>>
>>53789548

I'LL DARE YOU
>>
>>53789390
Sure, but he does the combat squat. And he's the fuckmothering Emperor of Mankind. Pretty sure he knows what he's doing. Or doesn't, but does it anyway.
>>
>>53788956 #
>>53789096 #
>>53789151 #

I try my best.
>>
>>53789569
COME OUT
>>
File: Emperor GC.jpg (195KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor GC.jpg
195KB, 1200x800px
Light fails at dawn
The moon is gone
And deadly the night reigns

Deceit

Finally I've found myself
On this ship
Horror and madness I've seen here
For what I became a king of the lost?
Barren and lifeless the land lies

Lord of Humankind
A star in the night
And a bearer of hope
He rides into his glorious battle alone
Farewell to the valiant warlord

The Fate of us all
Lies deep in the dark
When time stands still at the iron hill (x2)

I stand alone
Noone's by my side
I'll dare you
Fight me
You coward
Now it's me or you

He gleams like a star
And the sound of his horn's
Like a raging storm
Proudly the high lord
Challenges the doom
Lord of slaves he cries

Slowly in fear
The dark lord appears
Welcome to my lands
You shall be damned

Lord of Humankind
A star in the night
And a bearer of hope

The Fate of us all
Lies deep in the dark

The warp crowned
Is getting closer
Swings his hammer
Down on him
Like a thunderstorm
He's crushing
Down the Humans'
Proudest king

Under my foot
So hopeless it seems
You've troubled my day
Now feel the pain

Lord of Humankind
A star in the night
And a bearer of hope

The Fate of us all
Lies deep in the dark

The Human King's broken
He stumbles and falls
The most proud and most valiant
His spirit survives
Praise our king
Praise our king
Praise our king
Praise our king
>>
>>53789624
You have a point. For supposedly being the wisest and most intelligent being in history the big E makes some amazingly fucktarded assumptions and decisions. Most of the Heresy could have been avoided if he told anyone other than just Malcador, the Custodes, the AdMech, and the SoS what was going on. Chaos pretty much won Horus over by saying "we know more about 'Father' than he will ever tell you." If Emps had just played it straight with Horus he wouldn't have had to face him. Lorgar would not have been capable of harnessing Angron or Morty to listening to him, Magnus wouldn't have fucked up the Throne because he wouldn't have had to, and we all already know how Fulgrim would have done. He would have been possessed and Russ would have added another Primarch notch to his belt. Just a few thoughts.
>>
>>53790091
HH wasn't entirely his fault. Yes, secrecy only made things worse, but not THAT much. Main reason for HH were always Erebus and Kor- the fucktard duo, and a bunch of primarchs with some severe fucking daddy issues.
>he should've been a better father
They were already in their 30s-40s when he found them. A bit too late for that. And the only son he raised came out pretty fucking great, until chaos literally mindraped him to join his side. And the other half of primarchs were just fine, because, unlike traitors, they knew that there were other things above them and that they aren't always right. Primarchs, of all people, should've know better.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.