[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1556: Banchó Is Beautiful Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 715
Thread images: 120

File: Jumpchain Intro.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain Intro.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53771360
>>
>>53775362
This Anon isn't.
>>
I think I just threw up in my mouth at OP
>>
File: EP-Character-Sheet.jpg (71KB, 747x496px) Image search: [Google]
EP-Character-Sheet.jpg
71KB, 747x496px
>>53777626
>COO/COG
>?
Coordination/Cognition, from Eclipse Phase's stat array.
>>
>>53777930
Friendly reminder that Glenn Garth has great rates.
>>
File: 1497298926142.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497298926142.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
How often do you power-up? Not including gaining new perks and powers just by jumping
>>
File: 1493872299200.jpg (72KB, 800x516px) Image search: [Google]
1493872299200.jpg
72KB, 800x516px
How strong are demons in charmes, how strong are witches?

Would I be better off killing demons for their powers or witches?
>>
>>53777976
Trust me I gave him the benifit of the doubt and got a comission from him, he is shit. He cannot NOT draw fat ugly fetish shit. I wanted a normal picture and he cannot do normal.
>>
>>53777605
Any interesting stories where you did pull up eldritch gods or galactic polities?
>>
>>53778002
Every jump I do the Disgaea reincarnation thing, this mixes well with Gamer perks so its always a grind.

When I do these things I often sunbathe with the kryptonian perks
>>
>>53777976
If you want some pretty good comissions, nothing nsfw and no furry art, check out this page. The rates are reasonable and they do good work.

non-fatmilk.tumblr.com
>>
>>53778006
Demons are generally stronger in terms of raw power, but Witches tend to be more versatile. Demons tend to be Evil, as well, though a lot of "good" beings are plenty dickish. Also, it shouldn't really matter which you kill because absorbed Powers should benefit/weaken based on your magical power, not who you got it from.
>>
>>53778006
>>53778049
Also forgot to mention that if you steal Powers form a Witch, you probably won't get what makes them versatile (unless they were really lucky and ended up with a Power way better than spellcasting).
>>
To the guy in the last thread who wanted to remake Fairy Tail: Just do it. /jc/ will shit itself the moment anything or anyone changes status quo, this is nothing new. And even if the thread doesn't accept the jump, I'll use it instead of the heap of shit we have right now. And I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Besides, even if you think that the current jump is good, there have been tons of new developments in the series that haven't been accounted for.
>>
>>53778092
Did you just not sleep yet or did you take a three hour nap to wake up and shitpost immediately?
>>
>>53778101
As much as you would like anyone with an opinion other than your own to be the shitposter, I have to disappoint you. I simply want more and better content.
>>
>>53778081
>>53778049
Thanks, I got the power mimic ability, the heartless power devouring, and a blood stained athame to get more out of it.
>>
>>53778117
It's too early for lies.
>>
>>53778122
It's 1 o' clock here mate. Not everyone lives in the same timezone.
>>
>>53778092
>I'm sure I'm not the only one

I'm just saying, guaging this comment chain you look pretty lonely there
>>
>>53778132
1 oclock is either too early or you have no job or life.
>>
>>53778132
>1 o' clock
>mate
But it's 11:40 in England...
Regardless, I agree with you. The fairy tale Jump is pretty shit but /jc/ is gonna /jc/
>>
>>53778136
As if everyone who reads this thread posts here. Besides, agreeing with me would just invite more shitposting from you guys.

>>53778139
You mean you don't have a job where you can browse the internet at all times? I pity you.
>>
A question about the Eclipse Phase jump: When it says that we can make additional hab cylinders, do they have to be connected to the others or can we have multiple habitats floating around? I'd assume they'd have to be connected, but I just want to make sure.
>>
>>53774500
A Generic Ghost Story Jump sounds cool to me, anon. You have my blessing if you needed it.
>>
>>53778092
>Fairy Tail

I mean, it's not the best jump, but there are much worse jumps that need a replacement first. Medaka Box or Code Geass are some of them.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53778002
I, uh.

I don't think I can answer that question adequately out of character, because I'd need an understanding of logarithmic equations and quantum computing we haven't reached yet. It would be more accurate to say I'm in a constant state of powerup between-

>Cthonic Baara of the Ur-Beast/Elders of the Pact+Angel of Death+Cast Aside This Vessel+A Monster's Strength+Domains: Perfection, Growth, Artifice etc. (Skyfather-empowered subsouls)+Majin Soul
>Border of Impossibility+Mu+Page of Void+Legacy of the Great War: Big Red+The Science of Evolution
>Pulling Powers Out Of Her Ass+Go Further Beyond+Skyfather+Greatest Magician of the Age+Sorcerer Semi-Supreme+Abyss of Magic+A Rare Genius+The Unlosing Jumper/Main Character
>Spiral Energy+The Power Cosmic+Outside Help+Karmatron Dynamics+Data Overmind

For a while now there's a vast part of me that's basically a quasi-real cyclone of constant, brute force escalation through process of elimination by mortal kombat.

It's just one that I take great pains to not let affect my judgement, so I don't really look like I'm powering up at all very often. I just wear an inscrubtable facade of lightyears of formless holy plasma and hope nobody notices.

I mean, given that in a sense the very concept of powerups has been internalised as a natural process into myself, you could just as well say I don't powerup at all. Because I have become the powerup.

>>53778017
>galactic politics

I stopped Jar Jar Binks from being elected as Naboo's representative by running myself, does that count?
>>
>>53778195
Yeah, they have to be connected to each other.
>>
Anyone doing a Wolfenstein: The New Order jump?
>>
>>53777952
Piggy-backing on that, Jumpers, tell me about your favorite STAT system and explain why.
>>
>>53778459
Yeah, I thought so. Well, it was a stupid plan, anyway. I was going to run them through the standard Biggus Dickus formula for enlarging ships, then use them as full space colonies. I've recently become obsessed with the thought of making the Cosmic Era setting of Gundam a bit less stupid by having my own space nation up there so it's not just ZAFT and a few Earth Alliance military bases. But I just can't get a population that matches theirs, even the lowest conservative estimate has ZAFT at twenty-eight million and the best I can get with my current plan for colonies that follow me (four Orbis stations from Elite Dangerous) is three and a half million. And I can't just run them through the Biggus Dickus, they're Stanford Toruses and making them any larger will start tearing them apart. Really, what I need is more stations, ZAFT has 119 of the damn things. Even with my design being so much more space-efficient than their terrible colonies, I'm still losing out on scale.
>>
>>53778352
>>53774500
Yeah I have no problem with it either but reckon it might be a tricky one to make. Maybe I have not heard enough ghost stories.
>>
>>53778430
>Majin Soul
What's that from?
>>
>>53778609
Disgaea
>>
File: Magnus.gif (290KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
Magnus.gif
290KB, 245x220px
Anons, have you ever considering commissioning a jump
>>
>>53778879
who did you think Dirge was
>>
>>53778879
I just make a jump if I want it. It's not that hard.
>>
>>53778473
Not that I know of. Are you going to do it?
>>
>>53778879
I would in a heartbeat.
>>
>>53779135
Already started.
>>
File: 1464290234767.jpg (59KB, 436x445px) Image search: [Google]
1464290234767.jpg
59KB, 436x445px
>>53778916
>"It's not that hard"
>Looks a the six unfinished WIPs sitting without any virtual progress in the last three months
>>
File: 1327894391927.jpg (3MB, 3000x3064px) Image search: [Google]
1327894391927.jpg
3MB, 3000x3064px
Rolled 54 (1d816)

Fine, then I'LL roll for a topic jump.
>>
>>53779253
What ones?
>>
>>53779309
>Barkley’s Shut & Jam Gaiden
Is this a joke jump?
>>
>>53778002
Almost never. I don't really do the whole DBZ screaming saiyan powerpump thing, rather, I do Freeza's thing, where I gradually "reveal more of my true power", and/or take the fight more seriously.
And if that doesn't work, I'll run away.
If I "power up", it's usually via outside sources, like converting all my warehouse power systems to mana generation and then jacking my body into some wiring through a warehouse portal I put on a frisbee, and then getting a massive surge of magical power until the left half of my body fucking explodes. Protip: Grab the Key Crest from Tales of Symphonia before you do that.

More in terms of >>53778430, though, I'm constantly getting a negligible but constant powerup after Nadia and I swapped pinky fingers. Because we both have life gems, right? So we both produce infinite amounts of blood. And I get powerups from taking in extra blood, and Nadia gets powerups because my blood in particular is stupid ridiculous, so that's pretty neat. Actually, I'm pretty sure she gets more out of it than I do.

>>53778476
Like, favorite form of statistics? That's a weird question, but I guess I like Fallout's SPECIAL system just because it's very unique.
In terms of building for, though, I had the most fun in BESM's pointbuy system. I like pointbuys. Mutants & Masterminds has an identical and even maybe slightly superior system, but I haven't ever really gotten to play that.
>>
>>53779325
It's a real jump of a joke game.
>>
>>53779325
It's not. It's interesting, actually.
>>
>>53779326
>until the left half of my body fucking explodes
I choose to believe that you have done that for the sake of doing that in order to throw a fight but still look serious.
>>
>>53778473
We don't even have a standard Wolfenstein jump.
>>
>>53779226
Didn't the sequel just get announced? Will you be around to update?
>>
>>53779443
Oh yes, I'll be around for sure. The sequel is what made me want to do this.
>>
>>53779463
Great, looking forward to it!
>>
>>53779325
Nope, and the game's actually pretty damn cool.
>>
>>53779512
Strong enough to break through one of the most powerful Stand's abilities in the series. Guy could open gateways to parallel universes, then got protected by Jesus' corpse creating an absolute probability field that redirected misfortune at threats to him. But a cowboy who literally only got his Stand mid battle with this guy was able to land a decisive blow or two. And he was finished off another guy whose Stand evolved to use the Spin better and better.

Oh, and that guy (Johnny) could use the Spin to move through timestops. This is a big freaking deal because all things being equal, in JoJo time powers are normally only beaten head on by even stronger time powers.
>>
>>53780126
Depends on the god, I imagine, but if it doesn't kill them it'll make them wish it could. First guy I was talking about-Funny Valentine? When he went up against Johnny Joestar the Spin warped space and time such that he kept being, er, spun back underground and got buried alive even though he tried escaping into OTHER UNIVERSES. And Stand aside, he was just a president.

Highest limit? Not sure; it's said to pack infinite rotational energy, and when Johnny went up against another version of Dio he mainly defended himself by trying to throw the Spin-affected target at Johnny. If you assume Eyes of Heaven is a reliable source The World Over Heaven can apparently negate it by punching, but that's unhelpful and unreliable because 1. The World Over Heaven is already a poorly defined plot device of a Stand and 2. Eyes of Heaven isn't canon.
>>
>>53780126
Kinda depends on your definition of a god there, doesn't it.
>>
>>53780126
Though by the way-I'm talking about the most powerful Spin ability specifically-the Super Spin, buffed by something else. Again, Johnny's Stand was geared to maximise the Spin; nobody else pulled off his level of proficiency, not even the other Stand user and senior Spin user Gyro.

Spin tricks just using thrown steel balls "merely" include things like twisting arms to drop guns, causing brain hemmorhages, moving wounds on the body away from vital areas and harmlessly hitting a guy to hurt the guy behind him.
>>
>>53780344
I remember there was some subtle difference between the two-JoJo Stands are fighting spirit, and /co/co/ Stands are...something I remember thinking was very much like fighting spirit?

Anyway IIRC the guidelines in the jump are pretty much identical to JoJo Stands so that one detail I don't quite remember aside I think so.
>>
>>53773072
I like these suggestions for Companions a lot.
In hindsight I feel like the companion section is the weakest part of the jump, and I feel like these suggestions would help it.
Thanks Anon.

>This is really clever. Since you are paying CP for import slots I'd change it from holding 4 mantles/profiles to 12, to match the 12 Olympians, and note that if you have other methods of granting/transferring/awakening powers you can incorporate those into a mantle as well.
I like the idea of this. I hesitated on the matter and added an arbitrary cap because I had some concerns about how it would be received, but now I feel confident enough in it that this suggestion strikes me as a good idea.
Although I think 8 is more appropriate for jumpchain. But I'll add an ability to pay to increase the cap further.
And perhaps reduce its overall cost.

>A related issue, recently companion loyalty became a topic, and one of the issues raised was that they liked perfectly loyal companions because if a companion left 100 jumps in, a new companion would never catch up. How about letting a copy of a companion's powers gained over the many jumps be stored in the urn if the companion chooses to stay behind or return home? So a later companion could take up their mantle and powers?
I don't have a problem in principle with including this, although the implementation for jumpers may be a bit weird. With power sets that don't thematically fit the new companion. I'll add ability to crop elements out of the mantle, just in case.

>>53773126
That is what Twiceblessed can do using Hybrid Vigour; convert CP to PP at a one to one ratio.

>>53773437
I don't quite agree with all that you are saying here, but I'll keep it in mind as I look again at the Companion section.

contd.
>>
>>53773437
>The Charmed ones as the world’s protagonists probably are worth 600 CP for the Set, but should fit in one companion slot. Them being strongest together united as one is basically their thing.
No problem. Although I think I should give the option to take a set of three out of the four that they like best, and maybe take all four for a small additional charge.

>>53774110
>This is to specific
I disagree, and make quite clear that it is guidance, not rules. A resource, not a restriction.

>D&D magic.
Avatar Link is not a telepathic hive mind perk. You cannot share knowledge with it. End of.
But you can share magical energy and powers. And the closest approximation under D&d is prepared spells and spell-like abilities. You could rule that one member of the Link can send a prepared spell to another Member of the Link, who can then treat it like having a copy of a scroll of the spell and can learn from it, or scribe a copy into a spellbook.
The knowledge cannot be transferred directly but with a bit of creativity there can be work-arounds.
Although given the costs of the perk I would rule that the inefficient of energy transfer would oblige the 'teacher' to send two copies of the spell to the 'student' with one being sacrificed as the cost.

>Powers that exist due to an outside force
Power that isn't in you can't be stolen from within you. That just seems like common sense to me, but I'm open minded enough to be open to a counter-argument.

>Is a packaged power made to be transferable from person to person, and since it being able to be stolen was a thing, even had structural DRM so if it was stolen, it could only be used by a someone with a proper Heroic Mortal Soul.
What exactly are you trying to say here? That they should be seen as Powers? That they shouldn't? That it doesn't matter because of the DRM'ing and the need for a heroic Mortal?
I'm a little unclear on exactly what you are saying here.

contd
>>
>>53773817
>>400CP – Tuatha Be Damned
Good point. I'll change that to you needing at least one power.
>If / is
Thanks for spotting that, anon.

>>53773817
>Why is this a thing?
Because Charmed is vague as all get out about the afterlife.
Some people who die can go to the Heavens and become Angels, but who knows what happens to everyone else. To complicate matters further, what afterlives do exist also seem to be selective basic on ethnic background, with one of the Yama Kings coming after an American-Asian ghost in season 1.
There are places where some Supernaturals go when banished, but calling that an 'afterlife' doesn't seem right from what little we see. There is also information in the Comic about the Demonic Wasteland that makes it even less likely to my mind that it is a true blue afterlife.
On top of that, it's a 100CP drawback; if it gave you substantial and wondrous insights into the nature of life and death and what comes after shouldn't it be a perk.

>>600CP – To (Not) Serve in Hell
Fair point. I'll correct that oversight.

>Scenarios
Hmm. I like the idea. Leave it with me, please.

>Avatar note
>Should not be prohibited in setting. Change to "You may join the Avatar collective, but the Avatars cannot become companions, and the link to the collective cannot reach out of jump, and will be severed (separating you from those powers) when you leave."
That seems like a reasonable adjustment to me.
I'll add it to the jump.
>>
>>53780311
How would the Spin affect Spiral Power?
>>
>>53780456
Might make it more powerful since spirals spin?
>>
>>53780456
I'm inclined to say no more than any other powerful concentration of kinetic energy, but I'm honestly not 100% sure. The Spin has some esoteric stuff to it (healing flesh somehow-or aging it rapidly, with Gyro's Stand) and the fact it CAN affect Stands implies some conceptual element.

If I had to guess though-I suspect it'd amplify and focus Spiral Energy a lot because Spiral Energy itself is all about transforming into a better state conceptually, and the Spin's based on the ideal ratios and angles at which it's energy is directed. A tiny core drill packing all the power behind one of the big robot finishing move ones, maybe.
>>
>>53780432
>>53780416
Hey brother anon, would it be possible to have a lower cp to pp conversion option? 600 is pretty expensive and the only power I want to buy is 100 pp, but I already used the 600 and am just 100 away from the drawback limit.
>>
>>53780551
Could you detail your problem please and be clear whether you are talking in terms of CP or PP and I'll see if I can help.
>>
>>53780416
>I disagree, and make quite clear that it is guidance, not rules. A resource, not a restriction.
I feel like you should make this a bit more clearer, because even though you used words like "guidance" in the description, it still felt like those definitions were absolute.

>Avatar Link is not a telepathic hive mind perk. You cannot share knowledge with it. End of.
I think he meant that the spells that dragon knows should be able to be shared because they it developed them naturally, like a Power would bud off into related Powers.

>Power that isn't in you can't be stolen from within you. That just seems like common sense to me, but I'm open minded enough to be open to a counter-argument.
Powers in charmed can be granted by one being to another, and there even exist Powers that have this specific function. People can still steal those Powers in-setting. This is basically what Charyeoks are, Powers granted to people by other beings. I think he explained quite well how they are similar: both can be taken back by the person who granted it, the power-granter dying does not make you lose the Power, and you power it, not they. So if Charyeoks don't count as Powers, those Powers in Charmed that can be granted to other beings also shouldn't (which would be quite stupid and non-canon).

>What exactly are you trying to say here? That they should be seen as Powers? That they shouldn't? That it doesn't matter because of the DRM'ing and the need for a heroic Mortal?
I think he means that they should be seen as a Power because they behave as a Power: can be transfered from one person to another, and it can be stolen in-setting (that's why it got DRM,. and a clause that only Heroic Mortals can use them). The same with Boosted Gears really, they are basically Powers as well.
>>
>>53779226
I have been hoping for a Wolfenstein jump for ages, hope it goes well anon I need more settings where I can kill Nazis.
>>
>>53780621
>Not wanting to be the Nazis.
>>
>>53780592
Well you have a cp to pp convert perk, but the perk is 600 cp to 600 pp. That is extremely high for a point conversion and usually they go 50 to 50 or 100 to 100. With it as it is now you can only convert cp to pp in 600 point slabs.

I really only need 100 pp to buy the power I want, as a demon I have no spare pp to do it with. So in order to buy a 100 pp power I HAVE to spend 600 cp on the point conversion, I was asking if it would be possible to get a lower increment point transfer option instead of 600 cp slabs.
>>
>>53780645
Dies Irea might have that option, considering there is a Reinhard perk line.
>>
>>53780645
Indiana jones can let you be nazis
>>
>>53779309
>>53779325

It's basically my favorite RPG because it's more or less a 'sequel' to Space Jam and it actually has a really well done Mario RPG-like active battle system despite being turn-based. It helps that the game actively pokes fun at the usual shit, though in different ways.

For example, it deliberately has trap options in the techniques for Barkley

The Holy Dunk and whatnot are actually WAY weaker than the basic double-teaming in pure damage output but are mana guzzlers and flashier. They're deliberately so much less efficient it feels like it's meant to be a gag on the usual logic of "more mana = better"

In general it feels like a JRPG plot, and intentionally so, but basically using every element of Space Jam and that entire weird part of the 90's to show how ridiculous the tropes are when you take something that seems reasonably cool (practitioners of a lost art persecuted by a secret police due to said art having caused the end of the world, with the chief leader being considered one of the greatest practitioners of said art before the apocalypse and only turning around due to losing his family) when that lost art isn't magic or martial arts, but basketball

The evil megacorp is Square-Enix-Goya

There was a shady laboratory studying the lost art...of basketball, before the apocalypse, and there's even a magicite gag too with Slamicite and Jamicite

>>53780395

Jojo Stands are Fighting Spirit, the will to survive and to win

/Co/Co/ stands are made of [Star] energy, the energy of dreams and wishes

After all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pguMUFyJ3_U

When you wish upon a star~

this is still crazy how much it fits, because the Old Country where [Star] research is at its most advanced? It's the country where the Warner Bros+Warner Sister are royalty. Which means Wakko's Wish is canon in Coco's bizarre adventure. A story that involves a fallen [star] that grants wishes. I'm losing my mind.
>>
What are the odds of the Metro jump being updated when Exodus comes out?
>>
File: FibonacciSpiral.svg.png (12KB, 220x139px) Image search: [Google]
FibonacciSpiral.svg.png
12KB, 220x139px
>>53780456
Depends. Does the Spiral Power create Fibonacci's spirals?
>>
>>53780607
Charyeok do stop granting powers when they die. What are you talking about?
>>
I'm mulling over some ideas for doing the civilization jump. The possibilities are expansive, at the very least.

>Alt-chain builder to combine with Minecraft
>Civilization of Villagers
>Gregtech Minecraft with Tech/Warmonger victory

>VtR jump, pick Daeva for Majesty
>embrace a bunch of people
>start a blood cult and grant immortality to the faithful
>Religion spreads when people readily fall under the spell of charismatic cult leaders and death can actually be defeated by vampires, conveniently sweeping all those exsanguinated corpses under the rug.

>Dota 2 jump
>Take eternal harvester
>slaughter enemy civs indiscriminately
>lay claim to millions of souls

Just a few off the top of my head.
>>
>>53780720
...pretty sure you've misunderstood what that thing with alt chain builder combine option does.
>>
>>53780690
I don't know man, I never even read that shit. I was just reiterating the points of that other anon 'cause he didn't understand them. Although, don't get most of the gods killed in that series? How do the humans keep their Charyeoks then?
>>
>>53780667
Dies Irae jump when
>>
>>53780741
Charyeok don't need to be gods. They can be any kind of spirit, even the spirits of humans like Jack the Ripper. There are a couple who have physically died and still become Charyeok but apparently that's because their spirits are still around.
>>
File: 1496158697560.pdf (90KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1496158697560.pdf
90KB, 1x1px
>>53780730
Don't think so. That was the case in older versions where it explicitly stated Jumps that take place in the same universe (All the Dragon Ball jumps, for example) could be jumped with a shared point pool. This version of alt-chain builder seems to indicate that I could if I wanted to.

You could make the argument either way, but I think it'll be good fun, particularly in the tech oriented chain I was planning.
>>
>>53780750
Val said they were writing down ideas while they read the VN of it.
>>
>>53780688
The Spiral Power isn't for ants anon.
>>
>>53780667
There will be at least one origin connected to the LDO, of course.

>>53780750
In time.
>>
File: Alt Chain Builder v0.99.pdf (91KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Alt Chain Builder v0.99.pdf
91KB, 1x1px
>>53780769
Have the two-iterations-later version.
>>
>>53780645
>>53780621
You'll be able to be and/or beat up Nazis at your leisure in Wolfenstein.
>>
>>53780783
At least one? You mean there might be more then one just for the LDO?
>>
>>53780846
>be and/or beat Nazis
>you can be a Nazi that beats up other Nazis
I did Nazi that coming.
>>
>>53780764
Huh. So, take the Charyeok Thor for example. If the god Thor dies, the guy who has that Charyeok is fucked?
>>
>>53780783
Can't wait, mind if I ask which route you are on atm?
>>
>>53780879
Pretty sure I'm on Marie's route.

>>53780864
Most likely. Already splitting Valeria, Rea and Lisa into a Priest origin.
>>
The original DOOM and Wolfenstein were set in the same universe. Does that mean that the reboots are set in the same universe too?
Because I thought the DOOM Marine is the descendant of the guy from Wolfenstein?
>>
>>53780878
Depends. The contracts can persist past at least physical death because the spirits remain around. That's why Heracles and the main character's clones can still act as Charyeok. Jack the Ripper is long dead yet his spirit is still around. The powers only last while the bond between them is active. If they get cut off from each other, all the powers the user might have are lost until they reconnect.
>>
>>53780904
Ah Marie's route was my favorite out of the 4, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
>>
>>53780915
No idea, Wolfenstein is a different timeline. It makes some references to earlier games but not to all of them and it changes a bunch of things as well. So all we know is that alternate versions of some past games still took place but others may not have.
>>
>>53780959
Oh, I'm loving the shit out of this game. It lives up to my expectations in every way. Might play some more now actually.
>>
>>53780945
Oh, then that anon was right, wasn't he?
>Charyeok do stop granting powers when they die. What are you talking about?
He didn't say they kept their Power (aka Charyeok) after the Charyeok itself died, but after the god that gave it to them died.
>>
Jump #362: Fate/Stay Night
>King of Wands, reversed: One who is charismatic and intimidating, using demonstrations of his own skill to dupe others into accepting responsibilities beyond their ability.
Oh, you mean like Zelretch.
>Age: 16
>Location: Homurahara High School, 2003
What the hell am I doing in a school? This will not end well.
>Identities: (-800) Homunculus, Demi Servant
Well that's a rather odd thing to add there. Oh dear.
>Drawbacks: (+1700) Family History, Sealing Designation, Center Stage, Black Is The New Black, Class War, JUMPER
I feel my sins crawling on my back, and are they ever heavy.
>Magic Circuits (Free)
Another twenty circuits! Joy. 310 in total, now, yes?
>Sorcerer's Apprentice (900)
Well. At least Zelretch is willing to have some words with me from time to time about how to play with the fabric of the multiverse. Travelling between them without the Gauntlet is one thing, being able to make USE of them is quite another!
>Time Bleed (300)
Uh. Crap. This... this is a problem. I mean, sure, it's good to get a bit of memory by way of being around people, but the abilities I have a tendency to use to put myself in fast-forward AREN'T WORKING. And that had been my trump card.
>Artificial Lifeform (Free, Homunculus)
Damn it, even if I shapeshift back to my usual appearance I'm stuck with red eyes and white hair. Stupid homunculi bodies.
>Tiny Terror (Free, Homunculus)
Well, at least I seem to get peoples' attentions appropriately, instead of them going 'aw the little homunculus thinks it's people'.
>Snow Fairy (Free, Homunculus)
Well of course I know how to comport myself in an appropriate fashion, you idiots only stole me from my body!
>Wish Granting (0, Homunculus)
Apparently I can bypass the entire idiotic conflict and use brute force. If nothing else, that's quite useful.
>>
>>53780998
>Servant points: [+1000]
. . . wait.
>Servant Class: JUMPER
Wait wait wait wait. What the hell do you mean, servant class?
>Personalized Class Name [Free, Jumper]
--how is my class is currently set to 「HOLY GRAIL」?! I think something is broken.
Also I'm going to dedicate one stream of consciousness to doing nothing but using Real Eater on this. Constantly. Just to fuck with everyone, all the time.
>Template: Lily [800]
...so this is basically acknowledging and enhancing the whole 'you're the good version of you' thing, right? I guess that explains the bonus to mana, strength and agility. And willpower. But how in the hell did you recolor the Uru in my armor WHITE?
>Strength: C [750]
>Endurance: C [650]
>Agility: C [600]
>Luck: C [550]
>Mana: C
Wow. For a servant, those stats are... almost utterly mediocre. C's across the board.
>Class Skill: Counter Hero, Rank A+ [450, Discounted]
Apparently being the 「HOLY GRAIL」 means that I have (or rather I am?) a back door into the system, but basically nothing else at all. Faaantastic. It would seem that enemies AND their noble phantasms get ranked down rather seriously when pitted against me. If a B-ranked Counter Hero skill lowered all of an opposing servant by two ranks . . . well. I'll leave it to your imagination.
>Noble Phantasm: Judgement, Rank EX [0]
...cast in the name of God, ye not guilty. The Blade is no longer black, and that is all that shall be said.

Well this is a problem. I'm not in my proper body anymore - I'm in a homunculus, which was supposed to summon an aberration of a servant and someone stuck me in it instead, at the end of the last jump, since this is literally the next day from the end of that one. Quite frankly, I blame the Einzberns playing with magic and literally ripping me out of my body to try to cheat the Grail system since I cockblocked their attempt to summon Angra Mainyu back in the thirties.
>>
>>53780988
That's the same thing. The Charyeok is the god. You are borrowing power from that specific being. It's just that they don't stop when they physically die, because they still live in spirit.

The point of this entire thing is that they do differ from the examples offered in Charmed by requiring a constant connection between user and giver. This connection doesn't change just by physical death.
>>
>>53781013
I'll need to call my family and explain that the reason their patriarch dropped dead is because he got moved into a new body, and won't my companions will be happy about THAT. Except... that's supposed to be impossible in this universe, for things to be done that way. So I'm an aberration and possibly this means I'm -technically- undead.

The fact that I'm apparently in class in this school means nothing to me and I'm currently ignoring the teacher who just left to get a higher authority since I pulled a cellphone from the warehouse to make that call to the rest fo my family.

Naturally, the call was tapped, the Clocktower heard, the process means I'm something they don't know how to deal with, and as such I should be destroyed immediately, Grail War be damned. The participants of the war understand that I don't belong in the war, everyone intends to kill me so I don't disrupt the whole process (because let's go three for three), and it turns out that somehow Gilgamesh-the-berserker's stupidity in the past left the door open for SOMETHING to corrupt the grail without even being properly summoned, and that asshat has subverted the whole damn thing and assumed direct control in a more lasting way than Gilgamesh-the-archer did.

Also we're ten minutes into this jump and a copy of me just crashed through the ceiling in my armor and is currently trying to murder me; I had barely a moment's notice that something was going to go wrong and managed to get into my armor, but... well, as I mentioned earlier, suddenly it's white and gold while his is the usual black and gold. Which... like I said, that's a side effect of being Lily rather than normal. Or Alter.

Fighting myself is an unpleasant thing on the best of days, and every time I do it gets worse. My experience in Marvel can attest to that. Likely the main reason I prevailed in the fight was because we both had the same skillset - which meant it severely reduced all of our abilities - and meant no timestops.
>>
>>53781033
So only a school was destroyed, rather than a hemisphere. The news reports later labelled what happened to the school as an earthquake, and everyone who would have said otherwise had their minds forcibly changed by certain parties who could do that sort of thing, but .. yeah.

He withdrew, but it was decidedly a stalemate at best. It seemed that was largely because the Mage's Association decided to come in and try to capture me. Or possibly both of us. With his presence we were both in danger, but without it, escaping was pretty much trivial. Comments were made about being an abomination, an unsanctioned player, triggering a grail war that shouldn't have happened without any masters.

In the weeks to come, I was attacked by the seven servants of the Grail war, but killing them accomplished absolutely nothing because they kept coming back, again and again. Dealing with them was at once easier and more difficult than dealing with my counterpart (who kept coming back and trying to kill me as well), because while I did in fact manage to kill the other servants, they wouldn't STAY dead. It took quite a lot of effort and backtracking to figure out what the hell was going on, because my counterpart's abilities to obfuscate scrying kept me from finding out what was going on until I was able to go on the offense.

Finding out that Angra Mainyu was the impetus behind the whole thing just... made me laugh, when I saw him. Which puzzled and frustrated him - he gets his power from being hated, after all, and of all things, I laughed at him. It probably didn't hurt that Counter Hero still worked on him, if at a reduced effectiveness.

Apparently, with things going haywire and my being a demi-servant, his goal was to kill me so that the pseudo-grail I consisted of would fall under his purview and he could use that energy to manifest in a more concrete way in the world.
>>
>>53780651
Only Twiceblessed can convert CP to PP at all.
I could look into making up something to let non-Twiceblessed get some more PP if you'd like?
>>
>>53781050
It wasn't even as though I'd die permanently, he told me - he would happily bring me back, assuming I couldn't simply bring MYSELF back. And he knew I could. It became increasingly apparent that he was responsible for bringing my future self to the present, from a timeline in which this all went horribly wrong - which inevitably meant that accepting his offer meant that I'd be trapped in my future self's place, most likely what had happened to him.

Everyone knows how this sort of thing goes, right? Villain makes his speech, tells hero to join him, help him moderate his excesses. And you know, he has a point, but I think I'm going to stay true to form this time. I imagine that I've gotten the lighter counter to his darkness through some attempt to balance - perhaps one small nudge from the world? - and I refuse him.

Rather than engage him further and let him distract me until he can bring back the other servants to attack me yet again, I draw Judgement - the Black Blade, now purified - and strike him down rather than engaging him in a drawn out fight.

Cast in the name of God, ye guilty.
>>
>>53780980
I've got a question about Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai, If I take big pig and sacred treasure, some forms of which are imported and others not, would the new forms scale with big pig and if so what kind of ratio should I use to scale them up?
>>
>>53781063
"Huh," my future self commented, stepping from between spaces after Angra Mainyu distintegrated into motes of reddish light, "That was surprisingly anticlimactic." And Zelretch likewise stepped out of nowhere, and agreed. And then we went out for drinks to celebrate.

Apparently, fighting at Angra Mainyu's side at that point would have been counterproductive. And so my counterpart had instead chosen to go talk to my (our) companions and catch up since he had nothing better to do. He called off his grudge against me, on condition that I come back post-spark to fix things; passing up that opportunity was a regret to him. Unsurprisingly, of course, Gaia was the one to sway him. My companion, that is, not the world itself.

It was not nearly this simple the several times that I had to deal with Angra Mainyu on an annual basis afterward, but at least it was much more straightforward than spending a dozen weeks trying to backtrace everything. The ninth and final time, he had all seven of his servants prepared for my inevitable attack. I'd gotten it down to a pattern - try to draw out the various servants, strike him while they're preoccupied - and they were all prepared for me, every last weapon arrayed.

So I hit them with an orbit-to-surface purification blast amplified through the Gauntlet and Sajuuk and the whole lot of them promptly stopped being a problem. I may have also completely ruined the Greater Grail due to the whole... orbit-to-surface-holy-bombardment thing.

From what I understand, crime rates worldwide went down rather a lot after the night sky lit up with that, and I'm pretty certain that it acted as a raw infusion of energy to Gaia (the world itself, that is).

Zelretch laughed himself silly when he saw the results of that, and told me he'd be seeing me around.
>>
>>53781082
...what does big pig and sacred treasure have to do with each other? I don't understand the question.
>>
>>53781122
I'm asking if I take big pig which makes me a big pig and additional forms for sacred treasure do the forms of sacred treasure scale up to be usable easily by a big pig? i.e. Would a sword purchased by someone with big pig be closer to something Diane would use or something Ban would use? also If It does scale up what kind of ratio should I use to scale up the items?
>>
>>53779512
The spin's pretty strong but you have to be very creative to take advantage of it. Jojo past the first series isn't really a manga about being stronk, it's a manga about being smart with your powers.

That being said, the spin was able to defeat a guy who could switch bodies with his alternate reality selves (essentially meaning he had obnoxious regeneration) and summon them. Which was kind of a big deal because if two different versions of the same people meet or even if they touch something owned by another version of themselves horrifying stuff happens and they probably both die.

He got defeated by Johnny applying permanent spin to his stand, meaning that no matter what body he switched to he'd always drill back underground against his will. Or something like that. It's been a long time.
>>
>>53781172
Oh, that. Yeah, the additional forms can be at a usable size for you. Just size them up the difference between you and a normal person I guess. A sword sized for a human would be a sword sized for a big pig.
>>
>>53781191
>The spin's pretty strong but you have to be very creative to take advantage of it. Jojo past the first series isn't really a manga about being stronk, it's a manga about being smart with your powers.
Unless you're Jotaro.
>>
File: Hawk_Mother_sleeping.png (47KB, 368x207px) Image search: [Google]
Hawk_Mother_sleeping.png
47KB, 368x207px
>>53781238
Thanks so is that in the range of X15? Since Hawk Mama is 15 feet tall which we can tell because Diane is 30 feet tall and she is about half the height of Diane in this picture.
>>
>>53781244
To be fair Jotaro spends parts 4 and 6 getting fucked up super hard, specifically because he's been slacking and because the newer villains fought smarter respectively
>>
>>53781273
Yeah, sounds alright.
>>
>>53781287
Plus he was getting older. He was 40+ in Stone Ocean. Time Stop was putting a strain on his heart. Which is why Star Platinum got weaker.
>>
File: YaldabaothP5.jpg (194KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
YaldabaothP5.jpg
194KB, 1024x768px
How do I pull an asa and get yalabadoth as my persona?
>>
>>53781052
Really? The perk is in the general section. If you cannot convert cp into pp as twiceblessed then nobody is going to doanything else, especially since going twiceblessed warlock nets you 1000 poimts free.
>>
>>53781052
Yeah that is not noted anywhere on the item section where it is sold.
>>
>>53781537
You can't. The only reason ASA did was because xe's the thread pet/mascot and can get away with xis powerwanking.
>>
>>53781537
You actually can't, and he fucked up and didn't understand Persona physics so he can't either.
>>
>>53781537
>Be vastly more powerful than him (AKA at least a universal reality warper)
>Have an ego big enough for someone who is already a giant asshole such as him would follow you
>Get charisma perks, I guess?
>>
>>53781625
>(AKA at least a universal reality warper)
What. Since when was anything in Persona greater than planetary?
>>
>>53781052
Wait if only twiceblessed can convert then how do other backgrounds get the powers? Slunds like OTB problem if only one background can get access to that massive table.
>>
>>53781612
Remember the time he got called out on his pseudoscience nonsense and tried to act like it was a troll?
>>
>>53781624
But isn't Yala basically made from unconcious thoughts or something? He's like a shadow hooked up to half of japan.
>>
>>53781666
Yes, and I also remember that even if it wasn't him, that nobody questioned it for a second.
>>
>>53781666
You mean the time it was a troll because the guy hadn't even read any of the stuff Garlock had written because it was TLDR? Yeah I remember than.
>>
That persona question makes me wonder what would happen if you eat one with Greed, would it act like a charyeok when eaten with it?
>>
>>53781666
Why should we trust Satan when we're discussing an SMT spin-off?
>>
>>53781290
How would the Gaia planetary spirit from Fate react to me bringing in the Gaia planetary spirit companion from EVO?
>>
>>53781759
Why would there be any interaction? Unless Gaia from EVO has control over any earth she goes to, she's just going to be some random character to the Gaia of Fate.
>>
>>53781732
Because satan helps you save christmas?
>>
>>53781759
Do you really think that Val actually knows anything about Fate? Just fanwank it.
>>
>>53781537
I don't know how Personas work, could you just get a really weak, level-appropriate version of him as a Persona?
>>
>christmas
Where to get Christmas cakes /jc/?
>>
>>53781816
Any jump if you're willing to wait awhile. Ten years should be enough in most cases.
>>
>>53781804
Honestly, I just really want a giant robot angel. I don't mind if he gets reset to zero after I catch him, and I have to grind him back up.
>>
Asking for a later writeup or a drawback idea.

In the Type Moon franchise, ultimate ones, or TYPEs are the embodiment of their planet's will, basically like Kars if he was Captain Planet.

That being said, what is the likelihood of TYPE Andromeda being a thing?

All I know is that apparently space is even scarier in the Nasuverse and that all Astronauts probably count as living Rider Servants - Steel Eyed Missile Men.
>>
File: P5_Satanael2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
P5_Satanael2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>53781537
>not getting satanael instead
>>
>>53781838
Aren't Metatron and Sandalphon giant robot angels?
>>
>>53781839
What, the galaxy? Who knows. All we know is that planets and moons can have TYPEs, no clue on whether suns or solar systems or galaxies can.
>>
>>53781860
>Not getting Satania
>>
>>53777930
>Bancho
>Beautiful

Bullllllshiiiiiiit!
>>
>>53781860
Wild cards can have multiple persona.

>>53781871
...They do appear to be roboty, yes. Not particularly gianty though, from what I can tell.
>>
>>53781882
Never saw it coming.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV-iwLntfyU
>>
METROID PRIME 4
>>
>>53781926
Won' be any good. Nintendo's a shallow, emotionless shell of their former self.
>>
>>53781875
Well the idea was that for my JUMPERs background they had a habit of punting enemy Servants, Apostles and Magi into space, but since the cosmology is about as weird as Fallen London, the things living in space sent them back stronger and on fire.

Escalate until TYPEs, Magicians and BEASTs start causing havoc, then JUMPER pulls a Kessler (somehow) since I'm an Electric Conduit, goes back in time to kick my ass and ruin my relationships with the cast to convince me to leave the Fate franchise alone.

So, kind of like a reverse EMIYA, where killing jumper really will save the world.
>>
File: 1433076856286.jpg (35KB, 640x443px) Image search: [Google]
1433076856286.jpg
35KB, 640x443px
>>53781926
>New Ori game
>It's probably going to be Windows "Glorified Console OS" 10 and never on a proper PC
>>
>>53781905
From what we see in DeSu 1 and Nocturne, Metatron is way bigger then you and your party. Going by that, he seems huge, though to be fair those were different series from Persona. Same character design though, so they should be about the same size? In theory?
>>
Since the Necronomicon is a persona in P5, could one get an object as a persona?
>>
>>53782051
Sure, but the Necronomicon was a support Persona, so you'll probably be a support character. It was also a UFO and Futaba was able to ride inside of it, if that means anything.
>>
So can we put the real Bastard!! jump on the drive, considering the /tg/ "jumpmaker" isn't actually writing anything?
>>
>>53782097
No.
>>
>>53782097
Funny how power-creep corresponds with a sense of entitlement.
>>
>>53781580
Then just be a twice blessed, it is literally the best choice, you get twice to 3 times as much free stuff as well as getting 1000 points worth of powers straight up if you are half warlock. That all for 500 cp, it is the only mathamatically right choice.
>>
>>53782097
It's already up. Someone posted it in the uploads folder and Brutus switched them out.
>>
>>53782097
Rose already said how they only had 2 more item descriptions left then they would write it up.
>>
>>53782051

Considering there are Treasure shadows in p5, there already ARE object personas

sorta.

Treasure personas could only be fused into other personas or killed for items+xp via the gallows

Still, if you're willing to bend canon a bit it's totally feasible and in fact the reason that treasure demons aren't usable in game is because they'd be absolutely broken otherwise

They usually have a resistances or even repels to 90% of elements and have a wide array of extremely useful spells, such as having every single elemental spell or having a lot of debuffs/buffs for every major stat
>>
>>53781607
Hybrid Vigour is a perk that is free and exclusive to Twiceblessed. It is before the item section.

>>53781646
Each Race either gets PP or a Powerset. This is explained in the Race section.

>>53781580
You get 1000PP just from being a Warlock or a Witch, paying 200CP for either. Being Twiceblessed takes both Races price and Black Sheep if applicable.
Witches 200CP
Warlocks 200CP
Black Sheep 200CP if you aren't Neutral.
So it costs between 400CP to 600CP just to become Twiceblessed and get 2000PP up front. Then you can spend CP to get more PP.
Also, the perk is in the Special Section, not General and also says clearly:
>Free and exclusive to Twiceblessed

Twiceblessed are bullshit in setting so some of that is going to carry over into the jump. The question is, should they be nerfed or should I provide an alternate means for non-Twiceblessed to get some more PP?

I was thinking allowing a separate drawback cap, but all points gained from those drawbacks are in PP, or perhaps make more PP a scenario reward for the scenarios an anon suggested for the jump.

What do you guys think?

>>53782239
You're not wrong. It seems to me like I'm being unfair with the Race prices.
Witches and Warlocks are not that much disadvantages compared to the other Races, Whitelighter et al.
But should I make them more expensive or the other Races (except Mortals) cheaper?
>>
>>53782158
Like either side has any manners in these arguments.
>>
>>53782318
I would suggest lowering the high cost races a bit and making it possible to convert cp otherwise its just otb for twiceblesseds.
>>
>>53782158
Entitlement? What the fuck are you talking about? Our "jumpmaker" cockblocked the real one out of spite, knowing it had been claimed and worked on. Of anything, it's entitlement in the other direction.
>>
>>53782509
He says with no evidence,
>>
How about we just don't get Bastard?

If children keep fighting over a toy, you take the toy away from them. Simple logic.
>>
>>53782509
That is how I remember it as well.
Shameful behaviour and Val, of all people, to back them up, but then she knows this Rose person in real life doesn't she. Disappointing and distasteful.

>>53782524
>He says without thinking
>>
>>53782549
Look at that deflection. Masterful work.
>>
>>53782541
Hah. And how are you going to take my copy of Bastard! from my hard-drive Anon. Magic?
Don't be dumb. We have enough of that in thread already.
Like this asshole -
>>53782557
Can it be deflection when I'm a different guy, idiot. Don't make assumptions of identity on an anonymous image board, you'll just look stupid.
>>
>>53782571
Yet you didn't give any evidence either. Because you have none. Because you're a shitposter.
>>
>>53782571
I will.

I will fucking come over to your house, and delete Bastard from your computer.

NOTHING ELSE. JUST BASTARD.

DON"T MAKE ME BE A BASTARD.
>>
>>53782541
That would be great, actually. The less jumps the better. That way we can work to improve the quality of a few jumps instead of just a boatload of mediocre ones.
>>
>>53782386
Okay. I'll add a method for non-Twiceblessed to convert CP into PP, and equalise the Supernatural Races CP costs to 200CP.
Does that help do you think?
>>
File: Emperor This is Funny.jpg (157KB, 1186x648px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor This is Funny.jpg
157KB, 1186x648px
>>53782597
>>
>>53782541
This >>53782610 .

Jumpmakers are cancer. What we need are updaters and editors.
>>
>>53782583
No evidence because I'm lazy, anon. Just like you. Lazy lazy lazy.
How about you recognise the burden of proof is on you and prove me wrong rather than screaming stupidity at me.
Oh, wait. Who's that?
>>53782597
Anon, no. No. Get away from my computer anon.
Get away I have a paint gun. I know how to use it!

>>53782621
Why are you just sitting there, strange man. Help me!
>>
>>53782541
Honestly, I wouldn't mind if Val and Digger and friends just stopped posting their jumps altogether and just saved them for personal use. No one else deserves them.
>>
This >>53782676 .

Val, please stop trying to get your jumps accepted to the drive. Just let the thread rot.
>>
>>53782659
Everyone already showed the dates support our side. Yet you failed then, as you do now, to show any support for your claims that SB has the right of this.
>>
>>53782676
>I want this thread to die and people to stop having fun.
>Be miserable and unhappy, just like me.
>Do it, I the mighty Timmy demand it!
>>
>>53782703
All the people Val cares about use the IRC. There's no reason to post them here.
>>
>>53782696
You are so full of shit, anon. You can't lie to someone who was there when it was going down, man. I was there when Statera came and when all the evidence was provided. I was there, man. You don't know the shit I've seen. You don't get to judge me, anon. You don't get it man! You just don't get it!
>>
>>53782726
>Val doesn't love you.
{heartbroken} Oh, well, I'll just jump from somewhere tall now.
>>
File: BIG Pal.jpg (30KB, 494x358px) Image search: [Google]
BIG Pal.jpg
30KB, 494x358px
>>
>>53782726
I love this post, it looks like someone turned a bug on its back and its wiggling its legs in vain to right itself again. It's fun to watch.
>>
>>53782616
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>53782703
>I want people to spend hours, if not days, chipping away at jumps just so the thread can shit on them when they're not in a rabid frenzy over five settings.
>I care about people other than myself, I swear!
>Just take one for the team, jumpmakers! Don't let them win, all these anons depend on you for their masturabation fantasies!
I can make up bullshit narratives, too.
>>
>>53782837
Approved.
>>
>>53782837
Stand supplements are not a good idea. Every stand is too unique for a supplement.
>>
>>53782837
Declined. JoJo's good enough for my use atm, you'd prolly just give Gold Experience Requiem for 50 CP
>>
>>53782509
SBers aren't people. Their "claims" don't count.
>>
>>53782837
God you companion jumpers are fucking faggots.

Not every jump needs to cater to your obsessive desire to collect people like fuck-trophies.
>>
It's gonna be one of those threads, huh?
>>
>>53782318
Isn't there also the Hybrid penality if you take two races? So it would be either 700 or 900 CP depending on whether you are Neutral or not.
>>
>>53782876
>you'd prolly just give Gold Experience Requiem for 50 CP
Whoa, since when did Cracker_Jack get here?
>>
>>53782901
It's ALWAYS going to be one of those threads.

I don't even bother discussing shit anymore. I browse occasionally for new jumps, throw a build or two for a jumpmaker to let them know I appreciate them, then go to other boards.
>>
>>53782939
pretty much yeah...
>>
>>53782837
Don't ask for permission, that will simply get people to shitpost you and /jc/ to reee. Just do it and post it in the thread. If it's good people will use it anyway.
>>
>>53782786
What do you mean by bullshit? You've just caught my good side there anon.
>>
>>53782939
So what you're saying is this community is almost dead?
>>
>>53782972
Not dead, just not worth being around.
>>
>>53782972
Looks like Timmy won in the end. Honestly, I think the iron-clad rules were this thread's downfall, but that's just my opinion.
>>
>>53782987
And if enough people stop "being around", then it will die.
>>
>>53782972
It's like the Homestuck community.

You occasionally step in to grab something cool, then get out before you get polluted.
>>
>>53782939
>>53782972
>>53782987
Stop being so miserable about it. Honestly, if you're so whiny about a little bit of shitposting, just find something else to do instead of contributing.
>>
You know, of we all just moved to SB, we wouldn't have to deal with this.
>>
>>53783005
Well if it doesn't want to die, then maybe it should change it's fucking approach and stop being shit.
>>
>>53783019
Honestly at this point it's just shitposters shitposting at other shitposters.

Give it a few hours or so.
>>
>>53783045
Sure that's the problem, not the faggot whos been tryingt o kill the thread for 3 years now.
>>
>>53783114
Ah, yes. "The shitposter". We have... dismissed that claim.
>>
>>53783074
>at this point
When is that not the case? You can't discuss ANYTHING about jumpchain without attracting shitposters from both sides.
>>
File: dog eat strawberry.jpg (218KB, 654x1920px) Image search: [Google]
dog eat strawberry.jpg
218KB, 654x1920px
Do you feed your pets anything special?
>>
>>53783169
On bad days sure.
>inb4 every day is a bad day
>>
>>53783175
>Feeding your pets
>Not just throwing them outside and letting them fend for themselves
>>
What's sad is that you people don't even know how much of this blood is on Red's hands.
>>
>>53783175
Strong emotions.
Dog loves it. Happiness, sadness, terror, etc
>>
File: ANGRY MOTH NOISES.gif (580KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ANGRY MOTH NOISES.gif
580KB, 480x360px
>>53783206
DELETE THIS
>>
>>53783114
Yes yes yes the almighty enigmatic shitposter.

Y'know, even if there is an uber-autist asshole like that, that STILL doesn't excuse the fucking fact that people need to be held accountable. A political party doesn't go to shit because of one person, it's a myriad of personalities and other problems that make it go to shit.

Same logic here.
>>
>>53783074
Well the shitposter got stupid enough to crosspost to /m/ without realizing that /m/ is nowhere close to being as shitty as this place is and that he was just doing copypasta. /m/ just gave him the usual look, shrug, and ignore.
>>
File: don't reply to scatovore.png (8KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
don't reply to scatovore.png
8KB, 300x300px
>>
File: Moth.png (248KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
Moth.png
248KB, 600x578px
>>53783230
I apologise for the joke, it was in poor taste. Moths are for lewds, not consumption.
>>
Toss me about 10 jumps that would be survivable as first jumps with relatively good risk/reward ratios.
>>
Maybe if this thread does then you NEETs will have an excuse to actually do something with your lives?
>>
Think i finally have my build, but FIRST
Someone, please help me make sense of this.

>DISCOUNTS ARE HALF OFF. DOUBLE DISCOUNTS MEANS THE FIRST PURCHASES IS FREE (ONE HALF, MINIMUM FOR ANY 800 CP PERKS), ANY ADDITIONAL PURCHASES ARE HALF OFF.

So if there's an 800cp perk, and it's discounted for origin and race, if both of those are met it's free? or 200cp?
>>
>>53783310
The Room
Foodfight!
etc...
Fuck rollfags desu do your own research.
>>
File: JewelMeat_Anime.png (897KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
JewelMeat_Anime.png
897KB, 1280x720px
>>53783175
Jewel Meat to keep Her healthy and coal to keep her nanomachines . Replenishing.
>>
>>53783310
Undoubtably, Twilight.
Foodfight
Dodgeball?
Any Gauntlet
Animal Crossing
Hellsing
>>
>>53783310
Haruhi. Ironically, the drawback that makes you her childhood friend may actually raise your odds of survival if you play your cards right.
>>
>>53783310
Sonichu
>>
>>53783324
I think 400 CP, I think it's trying to say half-price is the minimum for 800 CP perks. That is, the price can't go below 400 CP.
>>
>>53783264
Oh, no, this guy pulled a bancho actually. That's why I called him a shitposter.
>>
>>53782902
D'oh. Yeah, thanks anon. My bad.
>>
>No To Catch a Predator joke jump where Jumpchan gives you 1000 CP, then Chris Hansen asks both of you to take a seat
>>
File: ah... yes.png (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
ah... yes.png
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>53783132
>>
File: pl_pool.png (20KB, 909x617px) Image search: [Google]
pl_pool.png
20KB, 909x617px
>>53783385
Oh, so 800cp items are special and separate.

Thanks, anon. Have a Polandball comic.
>>
>>53783324
It means everything else is free with double discounts, but the 800cp perks don't go below 400cp even with two discounts.

I think.
>>
File: moth-er.jpg (52KB, 540x461px) Image search: [Google]
moth-er.jpg
52KB, 540x461px
>>53783304
>Several years later...
>>
>>53783447
Accurate.
>>
>>53783479
There needs to be a Mothest.
Like pokemon evolution.
>>
>>53783310
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Persona 5
Lone Wolf
Thundercats
Godzilla
CATastrophe
Outlaw Star
Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines
>>
>>53783479
Moths are faggot bugs.
>>
File: i crie evry time.jpg (23KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
i crie evry time.jpg
23KB, 500x281px
>>53783479
>tfw you'll never come for the left and then come home to the right
>>
>>53783502
There is. Somebody actually completed that picture.
But unfortunately I don't have it.
>>
>>53783479
>>53783534
>tfw more people reply to this than provide Jump feedback or talk about something topical
>>
>>53783310
Teen Titans
Generic Videogame Designer
Generic Medical Drama
Kill La Kill
Kim Possible
The Sims
HTTYD
Psychonauts
Disney Princess
Generic Magical Girl
>>
>>53783220
*sniff*
W-what's that smell?
>>
Whats there to do in Haruhi Suzumiya?
>>
>>53783627
Haruchi herself
>>
>>53783569
>Genetic abomination waifus aren't topical
>jumpchain
>>
>>53783561
>>
>>53783592
Human filth and Mountain Dew.
That is what I imagine the shitposter smelling of at least.
>>
>>53783654
>>
>>53783654
>>53783672
You're good people, anon.
>>
>>53783635
I don't know anon, only on episode 3 and she isn't all that likable so far.
>>
>>53783627
How big a deal are closed spaces, and is the Slider's teleportation perk enough to just run away and let other people deal with them?

Also, I think Sliders with the capstone perk would have to deal with their alternate selves occasionally dropping by during the jump. Since they can go to universes where there are alternate selves with in-jump purchases, it stands to reason that those alternate selves also have the perk that lets them go to alternate worlds.

Essentially, I'm saying I don't think it'd be uncommon to have your doppelganger crash on your couch.
>>
>>53783662
No...
IT BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHD
>>
>>53783748
So she's a bit of a fixer-upper. That's not a deal breaker.
>>
>>53780683
Is that jumpmaker even still around?
>>
File: 1482255120069.jpg (29KB, 368x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482255120069.jpg
29KB, 368x451px
>>53783923
What's the point of a waifu if you have to fix her? You might as well just do an OC waifu at that point.
>>
>>53783938
Considering he commented on Exodus' debut, absolutely.
>>
>>53783955
There's this little thing called "character development". Besides, some people might not want to have "perfect" waifus.
>>
>>53783923
I think i'll pass its not like all those harem/romance perks would kick in right? Right?
>>
File: 1428827382635.jpg (133KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1428827382635.jpg
133KB, 1024x768px
>>53783955
>he thinks waifus need to be perfect
>>
>>53783987
Really? Did he say anything that would answer >>53780683?
>>
>>53783938
It's Kanons, so yeah.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53783627
Oh lots of things.

>>53783792
If a Closed Space of Haruhi's expands to the point of taking over the world reality will very suddenly change, no one in The Agency can tell for better or worse but it's going to be different enough that everyone on the other side isn't going to be us. They start around city sized and expand pretty quickly, the one that threatened the world took around 5-7 hours to nigh encompass the world.

Because of the way that the perk is set up you'd have to be in a first Jump world, because those are the worlds that you can go to first Jump versions of your world. It's all in the second paragraph of Mallory Crossover.

Though having a doppelganger crashing on my couch would be funny.
>>
File: 1460734634392.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460734634392.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>53784004
You walk the Path of Heavens.

And let me tell you.

There is no escape.
>>
Last one, i swear.
How do exalts regain essence? Is there some ritual or complex charm or is it just regaining focus or drinking water or something?

why can't all the lore and base mechanics be in a wiki
>>
>>53784071
So Heavens, what happened in Tenchi Muyou anyway?
>>
>>53783792
> How big a deal are closed spaces, and is the Slider's teleportation perk enough to just run away and let other people deal with them?
http://haruhi.wikia.com/wiki/Closed_space

Well, I only saw the first season, but as I remember closed spaces were essentially like pocket dimensions. Sometimes they looked really similar to the regular world, to the point that Kyon would be surprised to find he was in one, and sometimes they did not, like somethingsomething I kinda remember there being this endless desert and they were fighting a giant cricket?

Haruhi subconsciously creates them whenever she's intensely frustrated -- you know, feeling trapped and anxious and all that, it's kindof like an outward panic attack on her part -- but they can be formed by other beings, too.

Because they are effectively pocket dimensions, if you have some method of exiting those, you should be able to run away without issue. Most normal people don't seem to get caught up in them, just people in Haruhi's friend circle, who can almost all handle it themselves.

>>53783428
I was about to make a joke, but then I got confused momentarily because it's been so long since I read that meme, and I decided to check when the show last aired.

Apparently the show was cancelled in 2007. That was a decade ago. It is 2017.

That show's been dead for ten years.

Don't you feel old now?
>>
>>53784121
Get rid of build-posters too. Enough builds causes someone to develop a thread presence, which is just as bad. Then they start avatarfagging.
>>
File: 1470587332871.jpg (17KB, 209x272px) Image search: [Google]
1470587332871.jpg
17KB, 209x272px
>>53784119
NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL. THAT JUMP WAS ENTIRELY IN YOUR IMAGINATION. I JUST LIKE SKIPPING THE NUMBER 89, THAT'S ALL.

I'm also taking a break from spamming the thread with my weeb chain to focus on finishing CogDis. It has been WAY too long since I released a jump.
>>
>>53784121
I agree in principle, but realistically speaking, it's best for namefags to advertise their presence so that other people are aware that they're on when they have a question about a jump they made. Or, if you're cynical, so you can filter them.
>>
>>53784119
Decade lies defeated under Wukongs fully unleashed lust. He slips into unconsciousness on the shattered moon.

Wukong smiles mischievously. She shapeshifts as she did long ago to prank her companions and the monk.

Decade Destroyer of Pussy wakes up on the broken moon. Sleeping next to him is the very pretty form of Wukong. But she's changed.

With growing horror Decade realizes he can't remember exactly what happened in the throes of his passion. Over the years he's forgotten many things but he should have remembered this!

Wukong has a dick.

Damn you Decade! Traps are still gay!
>>
>>53784121
>implying bancho would leave just because he's not using a name
great, now everyone is bancho, just like everyone is /the/ shitposter and everyone is /the/ antired or are they the same? i can't keep up...
>>
So, OAA. I know you're lurking

Any chance of the WoW jump getting imaged?
>>
>>53784170
LIES! LIES, I SAY! YOU SHUT YOUR LYING WHORE MOUTH!
>>
>>53784160
Why dont you take a break from posting. I am tired of your attention whoring bullshit.
>>
>>53784160
>CogDis
Cognitive Dissonance?
>>
>>53784197
And we're tired of your shitposting shit.
>>
>>53784188
I see you there Banchó x
This is OP here
>>
>>53784160
CogDis? I have no idea wth that is desu.

>>53784170
>Wukong has a dick.

I Refute Thee!
>>
>>53784197
Post even more, got it.
>>53784201
Yup, yup. Mother: Cognitive Dissonance.
>>
>>53780416
>Avatar Link is not a telepathic hive mind perk. You cannot share knowledge with it. End of.
What the hell are you talking about? I am saying that saying a red dragons spells are NOT knowledge by default, because wizards are the ones that learn spells, but sorcerers don't have real spell knowledge, which is why their spell list is fixed. They have some magic tricks they develop. And D&D dragons are innate wizards, not sorcerers by default.

>Power that isn't in you can't be stolen from within you. That just seems like common sense to me, but I'm open minded enough to be open to a counter-argument.
Did you not read what I wrote? Charyeoks, that power they recieved from someone else, it IS inside them. Like actually there. it is not some link. The God or Demon takes a bit of their power, and places it in the human. That is why that god/demon dying won't make the Charyeoks power vanish, and why the in setting power stealing think (Greed) can takes that power.

>What exactly are you trying to say here?
>Is a packaged power made to be transferable from person to person, and since it being able to be stolen was a thing
>Is a packaged power
I said it explicitly, Brother_Anon, Like powers in the charmed setting, an exaltation is this little bundle of stuff that can be tied to person giving them its power (or item to contain it)
>That it doesn't matter because of the DRM'ing and the need for a heroic Mortal?
Think about it. Why would it need DRM if it was not something that could be taken. In the exalted setting, the people with exaltation getting killed and their exaltation being placed in an item to be stored happened. They were captured while in the item, had the DRM cracked somewhat, and given out as power ups. How can you actually say they are not powers as Charmed considers them?
They are so much powers that could be stolen and transferred that special precautions were taken to make them powers only usable by someone with a human soul.
>>
>>53784216
Dumbass there is no such thing as a shitposter.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53784088
Breathing, also called respiring, is key to normal Mote regeneration. You can also gain Motes by doing things in a suitably awesome manner (Basically you'll rewarded for Rule of Cool with a restoration of Motes or Willpower) Living an regimented life can do odd things, priests who have the merit are freaky at times.

>>53784132
Thank you for the aid Blue Cateared Anon.
>>
>>53784160
Neps can't save you when your boner breaks.

That is a thing that can happen.
>>
File: chicken sleep.jpg (125KB, 363x361px) Image search: [Google]
chicken sleep.jpg
125KB, 363x361px
>>53784071
NEVEEEEEER

>>53784088
by default resting lets an exalt regenerate 4 motes an hour I think.
>>
>>53783175
I feed them shitposters.
You wouldn't believe the level bioengineering I had to pull off to make them digestible, let alone palatable.
>>
>>53784197
You know that's HeavensAnon, right? One of those consensus agreed top tier Jump makers. That's like asking SDA on CYOAG to leave... it's just wrong. People like you should be spade so you don't produce more wrong-thinkers.
>>
>>53784195
But then I can't filter their stories and I have to deal with shit like, "HEY, YJ_Anon! YJ_Anon, are you there? Are you reading this, YJ_Anon? How are your jumps going?!". When they're not on, they've taken a break, or they've long since left.
>>
File: Bobby-Sad.jpg (35KB, 324x196px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Sad.jpg
35KB, 324x196px
>>53784160

Leaving the story on a cliff hanger like that is just too cruel bro
>>
>>53784247
There is no Shitposter, there is peace
There is no namefag, there is jumping
There is no UNENDING RAGE, there is discussion
There is no death, only Jumpchans
>>
>>53784329
Nothing is valid, everything is permitted.
>>
>>53784329
That's a philosophy I can get behind!
I'm name fagging and I've only published one obscure Jump.
>>
>>53784329
Peace is a lie, there is only shitposting!
>>
>>53784361
But your other jump is looking pretty good so far, senpai.
>>
YJ Anon changed his name right? could someone remind me What He changed it to because I have a question about Amazo backup data, vis-à-vis if powers you get from external sources count as " yours" for purposes of what it knows how to do.
>>
>>53784285
Then who is the worst jump maker?
>>
>>53784402
still around? me
ever? MIB
>>
>>53780432
>On top of that, it's a 100CP drawback; if it gave you substantial and wondrous insights into the nature of life and death and what comes after shouldn't it be a perk.
Not how you should be thinking about drawbacks at all. They were originally called 'complications' they are supposed to be story hooks for writing prompts. Positive things can and should come from them, in the way facing challenges can make you a stronger, better person. This would include learning more about the world and your place in it. This thing happens, but has no effect on you at all, is just not a good drawback. Having to be death for 3 days a year, sounds like a good drawback idea. Cutting away how that might make you grow and change as a person, is not a good idea at all. And I think you dropped the price for it already.
>>
>>53784402
Bancho, used to be MIB but he improved after he came back. Though he goes by Reborn now.
>>
>>53784382
Thank you~
Wait until you see my third Jump, Stars and Singularities. It's a Generic Space Opera setting where you get to play as a Space Wizard, Space Marine or a Space Hobo. It's gonna be great.
>>53784402
People not making Jumps ;3
>>
>>53784443
Will it connect to the existing Force supplement?
>>
>>53784192
Ahahahahah

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ask Ancilla one of these days. They agreed to it and have been growing steadily more horrified as time progresses.
>>
>>53784170
>>
>>53784495
Fate/ Wukong, not You!Wukong.
>>
>>53784443
Laser wizard?
>>
>>53784488
Are you laughing evilly in celebration of extending the jump further so as to share your misery with another, making your own task harder just so you are not alone in the suffering?
>>
Anyone have a copy of the Practical Guide to Evil update? The one with the new aspect and Ashur origin?

I just reread the entire 2 books and I'm plotting all the ways I can mess with everyone.
>>
>>53784495
You never thought there would be other Exalted jumps, did you? You never thought the powerwanking would get this bad.
>>
>>53784443
How is bane coming along? Will you allow slav- I mean custom companions?
>>
>>53784495
Do you have an SB account?
>>
>>53784241
>And D&D dragons are innate wizards, not sorcerers by default.
You are clearly reading different rulebooks than me, anon.

If you want to consider D&D Dragons as able to use Avatar Link as being able to teach others in the Link spells, go ahead. Just understand that it must be within the limits of the perk. I've already given you a way to do it in previous posts. Fanwank as you like.

Regarding exaltations, you've somewhat convinced me that they could be seen as Powers, but I've decided to consider them as part of a new category along with Boosted Gear and any other 'Power' where losing the Power and dying are effectively synonymous. Such can be stolen as Powers can but cannot be shared using Avatar Link. Also they aren't protected at all by jump fiat or jumpchain protections or insurances like the Exaltations you can get from the Exalted jumps.

>>53784241
>Charyeoks
I'm am not inclined to argue with you on this point. I don't have the best grasp on the lore for God of Highschool and as such I'll just remove it from the list of examples and just leave it up to fanwank.

>>53784426
>Story hooks
Hmm, that is a much nicer way of looking at them than 'things I have to deal with to get more CP'.
>Complications, challenges.
Yeah, I like that a lot. Any idea why the name changed? Just out of curiosity.

If I was to change it to reflect your point, do you think that would warrant a price change, or should it just be kept the same?
>>
>>53784530
By using goat queen from goat simulator and calling flaming goats down from the heavens?
>>
>>53784495
Heavens waifued (read was waifued by) fem Sun Wukong in Fate.
>>
>>53784590
Not him, but either way I will be taking the death vacation drawback, He needs a vacation.
>>
>>53784574
We all have SB accounts, except for you.
We were all always from SB.
HAIL SPACE BATTLES.
>>
>>53784590
Man nobody knows how fucking cheryoks wok. It is almost as bad as Fate bs.
>>
>>53780690
>Charyeok do stop granting powers when they die.
You do realize the MC of God of High School has Charyeok powers from his dead clone, right?
Do you have a citation for what you are saying?
>>
>>53784590
Hey, just making sure, but Greater Angel isn't discounted, right? Logically it wouldn't be, considering it's exclusive, but I've seen people who assumed otherwise.
>>
>>53784188
When everyone is bancho...

No one is.
>>
File: Twi'lek.jpg (479KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Twi'lek.jpg
479KB, 1600x2400px
>>53784466
KOTOR and I will have to work it out. The Master of the Force origin can't really start off being comparable to Ahsoka Tano in strength and skill, no matter how cool and sassy she is.
>>53784520
Of course. Magic missiles are replaced with magic lasers. This is space magic, after all.
>>53784561
I'm sure that if a discerning customer were to browse the Choice Point markets, they'd find some Twi'leks eager to escape Ryloth.
>>
>>53784630
He's a nice guy, you know... for Death.

>>53784670
I'll just double-check...Nope, no discount.

>>53784662
I have been meaning to read the series, but I just haven't found time. I've heard good things about it.
>>
>>53784495
How goes things?
>>
>>53784691
Youre awesome FU. Thanks.
>>
File: 1kmATy2.gif (586KB, 540x350px) Image search: [Google]
1kmATy2.gif
586KB, 540x350px
>>53784508
>>53784595
Phew
>>53784538
I dont think it's that bad, and besides we got some really cool jumps out of it. So its all good.
>>53784574
I think I've only ever used SB to read that one FoZ/Exalted fanfic, why do you ask?
>>53784709
Pretty good like. Exams are finally done so am just chipping away at the perks for Solars currently.
>>
>>53784590
>I'll just remove it from the list of examples
What would be a good replacement example of a power that comes completely from outwith a person, like the Force or Channelling from WoT? Any kind soul have an idea for me, please?
>>
>>53784691
Finally my twilek medical company can begin.
>>
>>53784691
Maybe you could ask him to add a note like, "Unless otherwise noted, anything that grants Force Sensitivity will also include ability equivalent to a talented Jedi Padawan such as Ahsoka Tano. Your initial understanding may vary depending on specific perks or origins."
>>
File: 52399943.jpg (26KB, 1293x118px) Image search: [Google]
52399943.jpg
26KB, 1293x118px
Thanks for giving us even more forum reputation outside of jumpchain yet again.
>>
>>53784691
Since you are speaking in Star Wars terms can I assume this is less generic Space Opera and more Generic Star Wars?
>>
>>53784495
Heavens made a chain just to waifu you, better watch out.
>>
>>53784807
Like it's not a shitposter from here.
>>
>>53784807
A post for ants?
>>
>>53784829
He's making one jump for Bane Trilogy and another for Generic Space Whatever.
>>
>>53784855
Oh, I got confused.
>>
>>53784749
Phoenix Wright's supernatural powers from Ace Attorney? If I recall, it requires none of Wright's stamina or energy.
>>
>>53784807
He's really doing what bancho did with /tg/ parliament isn't he? Does Dirge put on a trip on other threads as well?
>>
>>53784749
Magic from Bartimaeus? 40k Psykers?
>>
File: sad.jpg (207KB, 2599x2599px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
207KB, 2599x2599px
>>53784855
Stars and Singularities....
It took me a full six seconds to come up with that
>>
>>53784590
>If you want to consider D&D Dragons as able to use Avatar Link as being able to teach others in the Link spells, go ahead. Just understand that it must be within the limits of the perk. I've already given you a way to do it in previous posts. Fanwank as you like.
I never mentioned the Avatar Link, at all. My point was that known sorcerer, being a fixed property, should be something valid for power stealing by killing them with an an athame or something. A power you can take and trade. (but like all powers may be more powerful then you, since having a 7th level teleport without error power own't help without the equivalent of enough magical mojo to power a 7th level spell)

>Regarding exaltations, you've somewhat convinced me that they could be seen as Powers, but I've decided to consider them as part of a new category along with Boosted Gear and any other 'Power' where losing the Power and dying are effectively synonymous. Such can be stolen as Powers can but cannot be shared using Avatar Link. Also they aren't protected at all by jump fiat or jumpchain protections or insurances like the Exaltations you can get from the Exalted jumps.
I don't know about boosted gears, but exaltations have built in sharing effects, in stuff like 'power awarding prana' and the mass combat trees. Don't know it that makes a difference for avatar link stuff or not.
>>
>>53784743
Don't dodge the question. Do you or do you not have an SB account?
>>
>>53784957
Why does it matter?
>>
>>53784590
>You are clearly reading different rulebooks than me, anon.
I kind of wrote that ass backwards. Doh.
Like dragons are NOT wizards. Instead of learning magic, they ARE magic.
Like sorcerers are called dragon blooded for a reason.
>>
>>53784361
It was a good jump in my opinion
>>
>>53784976
Spacebattles makes us all filthy mudbloods if we use it.
>>
>>53784976
If he does, then he needs to register with the thread or face the consequences.
>>
File: Mokou SB.jpg (152KB, 449x499px) Image search: [Google]
Mokou SB.jpg
152KB, 449x499px
>>53785007
>>
>>53784995
You're still in the notes at the bottom of the final edition.
>>
File: 1494049355098.gif (1MB, 478x474px) Image search: [Google]
1494049355098.gif
1MB, 478x474px
>>53785009
>>
>>53784906
>Does Dirge put on a trip on other threads as well?
No, but he insisted that he's been able to track Dirge down throughout all of /tg/ and /m/ because only Dirge knows Japanese on 4chan. Right now he's just claiming that he came from here to save their FSS thread.
>>
>>53784691
How difficult would it be for a jumper to spend their time in the Bane Jump enjoying their Twi'leks while avoiding Bane?
>>
>>53782939
>>53782901
It's summer. It was this way last year too before the shitposter had to go back to school.
>>
>>53784749
>like the Force
The force is kind of iffy. It is basically the background magic field. I didn't bring it up because while I sort of see how the ability to tap into the force could be a power, it would only be useful for non force users, aka people without magic/mortals. And powers to mortals in charmed is an in setting issue of the 'and then they explode' variety
>>
Question for the Thread.

I'm looking for a slightly mentally unstable magician somewhere in the multiverse. Preferably someone who's perfectly fine with murdering to get the job done, but not doing so just because they find it fun. I'm building up a deadly little band of mercenaries but I'm missing some magical support. Which is a major weakness in the make-up that needs to be patched.

>Pic partially related. Hetza does great crazy and is about what I'm looking for.
>>
>>53785068
Don't fight the Sith on Phaseera or Kashyyyk, don't go to the Catacombs on Ruusan and don't let Bane know you survived if you're Sith.
>>53784995
Thank you xx
>>
>>53785137
Kiritsugu Emiya?
>>
>>53784957
Anon, do you have I a SB account?
>>
>>53785137
Jibril from NGNL as its a two for one deal. Get a crazy strong magician as well as top tier waifu material. What could go wrong?
>>
>>53785105
shouldn't you be busy screaming at /m/ because they're not all shitting on Dirge along with you? You're not doing a very good job saving /m/ here.
>>
>>53784691
>The Master of the Force origin can't really start off being comparable to Ahsoka Tano in strength and skill
Isn't she just a random Apprentice of no notable skill?
>>
>>53784942
Powers (by the definition of the jump) do not equal Spellcasting even if it is under another system.
You cannot take spellcasting with either the Athame or Power Absorption.

Here is the definition in the notes:
>As a general rule, if it is a distinct magical power or property supported by, fuelled by and enabled by magic, independent of a person’s own spellcasting or magic-using abilities, then it may be a Power, with all that that implies.

And the individual spells wouldn't be sufficient to count as Powers, but spell-like abilities would.
Now, either accept that from the jumpmaker or fanwank it away. Your choice. I'm fine whichever, but either way I am getting quite tired of discussing this so much when it was only intended as an illustrative example, so let's please leave it at that.
Do you something regarding the jump itself to discuss?

>>53784984
See above.

>>53785102
I see it as a two-sided thing. The Force has to be receptive, but the person has to be able to make contact.
>>
>>53784807
Our shitposter really thinks bothering /m/ is going to effect us?
>>
>>53785137
Akemi Homura
>>
>Fire emblem warriors
Nika? You want this?
>>
>>53785072
Honestly last summer was worse. Much more diligent, more focused. This is casual shit. And sure, there's a lot of it, but it's still casual.
>>
>>53785105
>Guys I don't exist despite making the same posts every single day! Please don't ignore me!
>>
>>53785188
She is a reasonably advanced Padawan, better than most others on her age/level but not as strong or skilled a full Jedi. Also I think he means that a "Master of the Force" can't be that weak.
>>
>>53785184
>What could go wrong?
Your penis won't get much rest.
>>
>>53785137
>magical mercenaries
Get someone from the Black Company? Do we have a Black Company jump?
>>
File: !Fun!.png (51KB, 517x600px) Image search: [Google]
!Fun!.png
51KB, 517x600px
Using Item Construction EX how long does it usually take to craft a Noble Phantasm?
>>
>>53785214
I don't think he realizes that /m/ doesn't bother with shitposting back, so he's just trying to stir shit up. It's just not working because no one cares about namefags on the general that he's in.
>>
>>53784388
I was briefly Young Justice Anon or something similar after I released Young Justice, but I quickly abbreviated it and have been YJ_Anon since then. And I guess it would depend on if you "got" them permanently, or if they're being lent to you or if you're just harnessing them temporarily.
>>
>>53778606
>Maybe I have not heard enough ghost stories.
I vote for more stuff like this also. The creepypasta was good, but the perks and items were the new horror stories. It had a option to add in the old classics like mothman and such, but I cannot remember what they are anymore.

It'd be neat to have a 'original gangsta' creeper jump with perks and items referencing those old stories. Some Spring-Heeled Jack, some mothman, some alligator in the sewers.
What are some more of the old stories?
Like the creepy interpretations of number stations...
>>
>>53785282
I think it was a year for an A Rank NP.
>>
>>53785174
I doubt I could convince him to come along with my strange little band, though he is a pretty top tier choice.

>>53785184
That's not a bad suggestion. A little higher powered that I was expecting. Still, it has potential.

>>53785216
I already have a cold, blunt brunette, but she seemed damaged enough from a brief look at the wiki. Might have the same problem as Emiya though.

>>53785262
We don't and I would gladly murder several people to get one made.
>>
>>53785319
its a power borrower power from God of high school,I bought it with CP so it's not going to get revoked, but I'm wondering if it counts as "mine" since it's coming from an "external source"
>>
>>53785240
>>53785184
Is there such a thing as too many waifus?
>>
>>53785188
She is strong enough to take on Ventress and not die immediately, which is a lot more impressive than it seems as when she is not facing the likes of Skywalker and/or Kenobi (like she is most of the time we see her) she becomes a major threat.
>>
>>53785370
More Than One Waifu Will Ruin Your Laifu.
>>
>>53785370
no
>>
>>53785419
Well if you're saying that then the right answer is clearly the opposite. Waifus for everybody! Husbandos too if you're into that!
>>
>>53785343
>but the perks and items were the new horror stories
Hmm? Can you elaborate on this?

>>53785363
My kneejerk reaction to "power borrower" is no, but I can't seem to find God of High School on the drive. Is it under a different name?
>>
>>53785370
Yes, but there are no problems that cannot be solved by additional waifus. If you find yourself with too many you need to add waifus who can help manage your harem, or you could get rid of some waifus (but that is heresy).
>>
>>53785481
It was more "urban legends" than "rural and colonial legends"?
>>
>>53785481
> The God of High school
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNVRZTXh5UmhBTTg/view?usp=sharing

and the power is technically traded for or something, but it can be withdrawn by the entities that do it
>>
>>53785370
What do you think a footjob from Luna Lovegood would be like?
>>
>>53785370
Sure there is. Like anything else, moderation is the key to happiness. Overindulgence in waifus will lead to ruin as surely as it would with any other vice.

Instead of the high score, aim for a small group of waifus that are content to share, then take excellent care of them. It is the true path to paradise.
>>
>>53785370
Well, I'd find it a bit inhuman to have the ones that can't active as Companions hoarded in the Warehouse.
>>
>>53785481
Power Borrower

You rely on power borrowed from Gods and Demons, known as Charyeok. Charyeok is the act and

circumstance of making a contract with a God or Demon to be able to use their power for your own,

usually in exchange for energy or some other favour. The power a Charyeok can give varies

massively, depending both on the entity being contracted with and the User making the contract

with. Some Charyeok are more powerful than others but in general the power of the Charyeok will

grow as the User does, feeding on their life energy to increase the power of their abilities. You will

progress much faster than others normally would by choosing this, as anyone can potentially form a

Charyeok contract. You gain access to and 400CP to spend in the Power Borrower Section later on.
>>
File: Put it Away.png (42KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Put it Away.png
42KB, 600x700px
>>53785538
Pic related anon.
>>
File: huffy writer nika.gif (206KB, 500x225px) Image search: [Google]
huffy writer nika.gif
206KB, 500x225px
>>53785219
Mmmmgh, I suppose. I mean I'll try to keep an open mind about the game but,

Not a big fan of how the devs were like WE'RE NOT PUTTING ANYMORE PROTAGS IN THE GAME BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE SWORDS but Hector and Ephriam exist and they use an axe and polearm respectively and they had TWO MORE ORIGINAL SWORD PROTAGS FOR SOME FUCK REASON even fe heroes didn't fuckup this much, and they're not gonna feature the old games even though the fe fandom would like to forget that Fates exists and NGHBGNT CAN YOU TELL I AM ANGRY.

At least Female Corrin is featured.
>>
>>53785481
How goes Generic Kaiju/Fables?
>>
>>53785481
How do you feel about the recent SB shutdown?
>>
File: rin.png (156KB, 334x374px) Image search: [Google]
rin.png
156KB, 334x374px
>>53785538
Luna is lovely and all, but if you're going to get a footjob from the highschool nutjob, you might as well get the one with the proper dexterity.
>>
>>53785370
I say yes. I only have 8 wives because I care for each and having more means splitting my attention between them even more. I do however have a few dozen sex servants.
>>
File: FireEmblemValentiaVer0.7.pdf (504KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
FireEmblemValentiaVer0.7.pdf
504KB, 1x1px
Ver 0.7 - Clarified that the discounts aren’t “location-based”, clarified Plowing Through, reworded My Life For Mana (Changed “health” to “stamina” so people aren't drained of life expectancy), Buffed Memory Prism, added fluff to things that needed it, corrected spelling/grammar errors.
>>
>>53785681
Not an approved use of Rin.
>>
>all this lewd and incest shit
Yorokonde, put your trip back on.
>>
>>53785370
Depends why on you want so many waifus? Do you just want attractive holes to fuck or do you want to hoard attractive and interesting people or do you want to actually care about them and treat them nice?
>>
>>53785020
What are these pics from?
>>
>>53785681
Harem perks, get both and use a certain QQ Jump to give them both an incredible love of giving footjobs.
>>
>>53785728
A Jap artist who does a lot of pics of that character.
>>
>>53785370
Three consorts, a larger number of concubines.
>>
>>53785742
Got link to QQ drive?
>>
>not keeping to monogamy and just having you and your Companions reincarnate, assuming a new appearance and personality every Jump
>not having a spouse for you to be faithful to for all of eternity while still keeping things fresh
>>
>>53785773
No I don't, sorry. I just realised it was from the Banned+Lewd SB branch. You could sign up to QQ with a throwaway email.
>>
>>53785481
>Hmm? Can you elaborate on this?
No saying it was a bad thing. But the stuff I remember from the jump without looking at it.
Slender Bro.
Cult Leader who is Totally Not Shila labouf
That perk that protected from outside knowledge being used against you (like slenderman going after anyone who knows about him)
Human faced dog, the pet!

It's just the stuff I remember form the jump being the new lore, and I don't remember stuff like a murder hotels based on the real life one, or some bee controlling/transformation power for candyman

>>53785481
>My kneejerk reaction to "power borrower" is no
I'd allow it, since the actual amazo was powers in general, not just your specific powers, and he is talking about CP stuff.

>but I can't seem to find God of High School on the drive
Maybe THE God of High School.
For what it matter, I think the powers are inside you. (You power the abilities, and the giver looses some of their power while you have the power) Like I asked the jumpmaker about using the system to empowers others permanently, by giving them powers and then plan on never taking them back, (because you loose a little power with each person you empower based on the power you give them) and he said that was doable, give them some power, and then train to recover the power you spent.
>>
>>53785282
Iirc about a year, while it costs more the first is the better way to go for making NPs. Thats said item creation is awesome at that level anyway and can make immortality potions which is super useful.
>>
File: 001c2c61e4fb6f29506845aafa610f75.jpg (688KB, 991x1500px) Image search: [Google]
001c2c61e4fb6f29506845aafa610f75.jpg
688KB, 991x1500px
>>53785712
Considering I never take it off, that's pretty hard to do. How about I double down on the trip instead? Yeah. Let's do that.
>>
>>53785661
No one cares about SB on a 4 chan board, or you for that matter.
>>
>>53785807
The problem is that GoH powers and Charyeoks are definitely either spiritual or magical.
>>
>>53785837
Why tho
>>
What would you expect from a 1000cp harem perk?
>>
>>53785854
If memory serves he did update that and those are on the table now.
>>
>>53785537
>>53785567
It sounds like it violates the "no spiritual" rule.

>>53785633
Slowly; I've had allergies and sickness on and off for the past two weeks.

>>53785807
Fair enough; I definitely did base it more on modern "urban legends" than old ones.
>>
File: 1469311539758.png (73KB, 263x205px) Image search: [Google]
1469311539758.png
73KB, 263x205px
>>53785695

Looks great.
>>
>>53785370
My philosophy regarding the matter is "If you can make it work, then go with whatever make you and your waifu(s) happy".
>>
>>53785896
I would expect it to not exist. There's nothing you could do to make a harem perk worth 1000 CP without going way overboard and making it way too cheap for what it does. It's basically specialized mind-control, and at that level it'd have to be almost absolute, but then it'd be way too much to offer.
>>
>>53785896
A really good harem perk, one that makes it easy to add to the harem as well as manage/maintain it. It would also need something special to set it apart, what setting?
>>
>>53785874
Because I am a cruel and angry god.
LINE PIECE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Alw5hs0chj0
>>
>>53785896
Everyone I want,all Of will want me whenever I want to degree I want to want me and Have exactly the feelings I want towards each other To the degree I want them

>>53785904
Sorry I Remember you having changed that,otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Stupid Banchô with his broken brain right?
>>
>>53785896
I dunno but it already sounds like the kind of thing my Jumper would figuratively/litterally jump on.
>>
>>53785974
>that perk suggestion
And you call yourself an avatar of freedom.
>>
File: cooking fish.gif (355KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
cooking fish.gif
355KB, 500x365px
What's the weirdest mundane food you've eaten, /jc/?

>why mundane?
So everyone doesn't answer "souls" or "Toriko" or "demons."
>>
>>53785999
I was asked what I would expect from such a perk not whether or not I believe such a perk should exist, big difference. I'm trying to maintain courtesy and professionalism towards another jump maker regardless of my own beliefs, which is something you should be okay with considering how everyone reacts towards my beliefs
>>
>>53785963
Definitely what I was starting to think

>>53785967
Generic Isekai

>>53785974
That's definitely where it was heading

>>53785977
Well, there'll at least be a 600cp one if I decide against this one
>>
>>53785969
I dunno why but this video made me laugh far harder than it should have.
LINE PIECE!
>>
>>53785626
Fates WAS NOT TERRIBLE. FITE ME.
>>
>>53785999
He's nothing more than a hypocritical retard, what did you expect?
>>
>>53786026
so I've been asking around and apparently My pre-jumping family is the only family ever that Puts cold applesauce and cheddar popcorn on pizza
>>
>>53785999
Brancho is a contradiction wrapped in a colorful wrapper that has been submerged in garbage for several years that somehow though a groinsaw was the best way to maximize his combat efficiency. Because adding extra arms is just fucking nuts, but a grainsaw makes great sense.
>>
File: the path that rocks.png (369KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
the path that rocks.png
369KB, 400x480px
>>53786050
>>
>>53784590
>If I was to change it to reflect your point, do you think that would warrant a price change, or should it just be kept the same?
If the job includes has some 'trouble shooting' components to it, I'd bump it to +200. If no one really opposes you +100 is fine.

>>53784630
>Not him, but either way I will be taking the death vacation drawback, He needs a vacation.
I totally agree. But is it bad that I watched the show and cannot remember what the death there is supposed to be? Ever since Death showed up in Supernatural, near all Deaths that are not Diskworld look and sound like him in my head. Man that death got a raw deal. And then either Heaven or Justice killed him in their jump because he was involuntarily a Horseman.
>>
File: nMqCtCI.jpg (729KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nMqCtCI.jpg
729KB, 1920x1080px
So in forgotten realms should I choose to become
a Prismatic Dragon or a Time Dragon. Time Dragon seems unique and cool, but they seem weaker than Prismatic.
>>
>>53785896
You get to retroactively give a sample of characters of your choice a cliché anime backstory that makes them very likely to fall in love with you: childhood friend, awkward stalker, ancient alien god with an unusual interest in you, etc...

It's not a straight love potion thing, it just allows for more shenanigans. You can make Darkseid tsundere for you, or genderbend him while you're at it, that doesn't mean he/she's gonna literally and metaphorically suck your dick.
>>
>>53786085
Why not be something more interesting?
>>
>>53786098
Both are interesting though.
>>
>>53786098
Nigga, what's more interesting than a dragon?
>>
File: Updated casual banchô-Anon.png (520KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Updated casual banchô-Anon.png
520KB, 1500x1500px
>>53786066
>Because adding extra arms is just fucking nuts, but a grainsaw makes great sense.

if I added extra arms how when I fit into my jacket and jumpsuit?
>>
>>53786039
What origin would this be for?
>>
File: a3bc69ec52fc93be817a699597eef5d7.jpg (233KB, 1573x1547px) Image search: [Google]
a3bc69ec52fc93be817a699597eef5d7.jpg
233KB, 1573x1547px
>>53786041
Seven years old and it still makes me laugh every single time I see it.

>>53786085
Be a Magma Dragon! Nobody expects you to spew a line of literal lava at them!

Besides, everyone's a Prismatic Dragon or Time Dragon, it's so boring. Except Konata who was a Tome Dragon and gets bonus points for rocking so hard.

Or you could be a Drider. Climb on ceilings and ambush people constantly. Because no one ever looks up.
>>
File: APracticalGuidetoEvil.pdf (149KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
APracticalGuidetoEvil.pdf
149KB, 1x1px
>>53784530
I'm not going to repost the Named Supplement yet, since I'm nowhere /near/ finished updating that (I have to fix Seek to be in line with Canon without making it sound a lot more powerful than it is, have to tinker with Destroy, etc), but here's how the main's looking right now. Unless there's some major revelation, this is probably how it's going to look when I do the update proper.
>>
File: pathetic goofy.jpg (31KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic goofy.jpg
31KB, 640x350px
>>53786050
I can poke so many holes in the damn plot it would take me forever to do it plus I have BETTER things to do, plus the whole "support Xander and story Xander are different people" thing.
>>
>>53786125
>If I added extra arms how when I fit into my jacket and jumpsuit?

It's called Tailoring you complete waste of three working brain cells. You add sleeves. You add fabric. It's not rocket surgery.
>>
>>53785974
Don't worry about it.

>>53786026
We talking IRL? Because I had frog legs once. They were okay; a little bland, but maybe they just weren't very good.
>>
>>53786128
Right now I have it down for Accidental Summon, which is basically someone being summoned due to a mistake.
>>
>>53786132
Why are you here, SBer? You yourself admitted that the thread rather dislikes your kind.
>>
>>53786169
Boredom?
>>
File: how amusing.gif (467KB, 498x345px) Image search: [Google]
how amusing.gif
467KB, 498x345px
>>53786130
>Drider
>a jumper willingly giving up their genitals

>MFW
>>
>>53785419
That might be true, but your waifu and spawn are shit
>>
>>53786188
Jumper anatomy is weird at this point. Pretty sure you can keep your dangly bits if you have the right perks + shapeshifting
>>
>>53785896
>What would you expect from a 1000cp harem perk?
a 1,000 CP Harem Perk?
One, just don't do it.
Two, for a thousand points, something like 'because you are this awesome conqueror of women, you can draw on the powers of your conquests. Use both Wonder Woman's and Zatanna's powers while they stay home looking after the kids'
>>
>>53785896
Something that let's the waifus and/or husbandos fuse together in a godlike super mode thing.
>>
>>53786120
A more interesting dragon. Went with a Mist Dragon myself.
>>
>>53786188
>A black guy representing himself with a picture of a monkey. . .
While this is hilarious you should think before you post.
>>
>>53786120
Something a dozen other posters haven't picked as their race in FR.

>>53786161
In-chain.
>>
>>53786217
No, you fuse with THEM all at the same time. Fusing together into a godlike being without you sounds more like 800 CP.
>>
>>53786125
Go to bloody roar and get the clothes altering box. Anythin in it will automaticallybchange shape with you so it fits.
>>
>>53786188
>>53786244
>While this is hilarious you should think before you post.

It's just an image anon, Don't be so sensitive
>>
File: 1495837439565.jpg (129KB, 1024x988px) Image search: [Google]
1495837439565.jpg
129KB, 1024x988px
>>53786188
Of course, you're right. Because it's not like Jumpers have alt-forms or anything to change back into whenever it would be convenient to do so.

Wait, no, it's the complete opposite of that.

Time for a smug Canadian Dance.
>>
>>53786205
why do people keep saying this? how blind must you be to confuse a wheezing with a Scumon?

>>53786244
I was adopted, I'm not actually black.
>>53786261
too late,I spent those points on impossible genome:Mindwitness
>>
>>53786268
I find it amusing, I just don't want /pol/ and/or tumblr to be drawn here for another row.
>>
>>53786132
Changelog?
And welcome back. Sorry about the shitposters.
>>
>>53786130
I went one of the demon lords of hell from book of vile darkness, they get lots of goodies.
>>
>>53786302
Your wife is a disgusting living tumor, therefore your wife is a shit.
>>
>>53786039
yeah absolute personalization and control over harem dynamics might be the way to go
>>
>>53786245
>Something a dozen other posters haven't picked as their race in FR.
So you're a hipster? Do you prefer to flail around like a dumbass because dozens of people take martial arts and thus it's "not cool" anymore?
>>
>>53786307
Er. From when? Last time I posted it as a distraction because of the endless shitposting, I don't think I changed anything since then. If you mean from the version in the drive, then the whole Ashur line is new, and I think I might have clarified that Names are free (can't remember if that's on the drive or not), but I think that's it.
>>
>>53786132
cool beans
how are you liking the current Book?
>>
>>53786320
What kind of unfortunate creature does he have for a wife?
>>
>>53786120
Beholders?
>>
>>53786320
not always, She's more often A impossibly Wasp wasted short stack in these last couple thousand years
>>
>>53786355
Just ugly-as-fuck sorceries with too many eyes.
>>
>>53786349
I'd say don't ask, but it's already too late.

Prepare yourself. He's likely going to show you.
>>
>>53786356

Remember bancho don't go into to much detail, Just say that she is a shape shifter or say it behind spoilers so that the thread won't overreact again
>>
File: Corrin.png (924KB, 1600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Corrin.png
924KB, 1600x1920px
>>53785626
>Female Corrin
Is for waifuing
>>
>>53786349
A Weezing.
Fat, cancerous, and 27 holes if I remember right.
>>
>>53786368
I'd rather have too many eyes than two Manyfists.
>>
File: Blanc Reading.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blanc Reading.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>53786345
It's great. Catherine's whole mess and interactions with the faeries is hilarious, Ranger keeps getting more awesome the more we hear about her, and the discussion about what, exactly, matters to the path that Creation is going to take feels like it's going to be interesting.
>>
>>53786325
Not that anon but there is a difference between martial arts and dragons.
Martial arts are eternally cool, regardless of circumstance.
Literally everyone on the planet thinks martial arts are cool as fuck, and anyone who says they don't is lying.
Why do you think fetuses kick in the womb? It's because even they think martials arts are one of the most badass things ever, and they're not even born yet.
>>
>>53786314
Now see, that's a cool choice. Something different while still powerful.

I was torn between Magma Dragon and Rakshasa. Really, the deal breaker was the breath weapon. Rakshasas get almost as much raw casting power and more Spell Resistance over time. The Shapeshifting they get is insanely useful too. But lava breath weapon is hard to turn down and I already had a lot of shapeshifting by the time I hit FR.

Raven chose to be a Unicorn and we constantly make fun of her for it.

>>53786355
If you're not worried about aesthetics, Beholders are a pretty powerful choice.
>>
>>53786378
she's not fat. She just has 2.5 more asses than most ladies
>>
>>53786376
So is that cloth or armor? If it's cloth then it's protection is shit. If it's armor then her feet must be in constant agony.
>>
>>53786408
I saw the picture Bancho. She was absolutely morbidly obese you sick fuck.
>>
>>53786245
Well, in that case... in my latest chain that started in FFTA I ended up doing a few hunting missions for the cooking-themed Clan. In game they offer some of the food they make to supplement their normal payment, but your character always declines because they have you hunt things like Flans or Marlboros.

I'm always willing to try new things, so I probably ate fried tentacle monster in my first Jump.
>>
>>53786408
Like, five buttcheeks?
>>
>>53786378>>53786408

>Fucking your pokemon from Day 1

Bancho is into bestiality, huh?
>>
>>53786431
yes exactly
>>
>>53786400
Nigga, literally everything you just said can be said of dragons. Except babies don't dragon in the womb. I mean, dragons and things like them can be found in myhtologies all across the world.
>>
>>53786440
>Fucking your pokemon from Day 1

He didn't and if your saying this then you don't know what about the earlier days.
>>
>>53786413
She's a dragon. Either way, it's mainly for aesthetic purposes.
>>
>>53786440
At what is it not bestiality to fuck a Companion that started out as Pokemon?
>>
>>53785896
>Mandatory sex appeal aura/fate manipulation to always have a chance to waifu anything. Anything. Normal people are easier to waifu with just some attention, more exotic beings will require some effort from your part.
>Harem politics and management.
>Maybe be able to summon waifu companions just for hand-hondlingeven past the limit (probably without powers or some shit like that)?
>>
>>53786397
is it just me or are there some potential flags (romantic/sexual undertones) between Catherine and Hakram?
>>
>>53786474
when it is sentient, sapient, and capable of informed consent?
>>
>>53786474
it's not bestiality If you are both Pokemon when you hook up
>>
>>53786467
You know what, fair enough.

Thanks anon.
>>
>>53786290
Here, have this:

https://twitter.com/DisneyChannelPR/status/874680475675090944/video/1
>>
>>53786489
If I have Pokéglot, can a Pokémon consent to sex?
>>
>>53786169
Ah... a typo. Let me fix my previous post:
Get spayed
>>
>>53786402
>If you're not worried about aesthetics, Beholders are a pretty powerful choice.
I was thinking of the synergy with Jumpers Empress of Jumper Eyes, myself.
>>
>>53786402
The one I chose gave me a base 50 bluff score and the ability to summon greater demons basically at will, I do not understand why people go time dragon so often.

That said magma dragon sounds awesome. Also unicorns are cute maybe when she goes home she can meet the cast of pretty pretty pegasus.
>>
File: 6jp4DVK.png (229KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
6jp4DVK.png
229KB, 1051x1393px
>>53786543
Meowth That's right!
>>
alright, about to really kick off my evil jumper chain. need to know where I can get grunts, shapeshifting, drugs, mind control, psychic powers, a tongue sweeter than the devil, and a killer base.
>>
>>53785559
>>53785684
There are multiple choices for having more than eight people active at once. Podding them from the start is one, as it also purchasing/gaining some of the properties that allow you to have inactive companions roam through them.
>>
File: Looking down on Neppit.jpg (58KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
Looking down on Neppit.jpg
58KB, 600x336px
>>53786484
Don't be silly, she has cow teeth, and teeth are very important to orcs.

More seriously though, yeah, I get a bit of the same feeling, but I'm feeling like it's not actually going to end with them getting together. I mean, for one, she's already got Killian.
>>
>>53786413
You can have really good cloth armor in jumpchain though.
>>
>>53786590
exalted infernals
>>
>>53786590
Go for the Loser Origin in the Doujinshi Jump
>>
>>53786543
>If I have Pokéglot, can a Pokémon consent to sex?

>Not being like the early days when anons didn't even need to wait
>>
>>53786576
But the eyes you can grant with that perk are weak-ass, watered down shadows of whatever they're based on. Better to just use one of the capstone perks in Siren.
>>
>>53786590
Chick track has a bunch of those
Then go to demons of astlan to get pretty much all the others

You need something else for grunts.
>>
Did Marvel Anon's Internet Access vanish again?
I was expecting revised Carmen Sandiego and Honorverse Jumps since the last round of talks, but it was been a week since his name has been seen.
Should we start blaming the Polar Bears?
>>
>>53785695
Thank you for clarifying backgrounds vs starting locations.
Apologies if you already have an editor, but these are things I noticed:

In The Loved And Loving, "No where" should read "nowhere".
In A Hardy Soul, "You’re stronger than usual when you’re near death" this doesn't make much sense to me. After all, if you're stronger than usual, you're not near death.
In Wonderous Blacksmith, "in terms of make, Your weapons" the "Your" should be lower case, and "intimate knowledge of all senses" should be "in all senses". Additionally, it's not clear in what sense the weapons you make are more powerful, nor whether it's a result of skill in crafting on your part, or some magical effect.

It's personal preference, but I'd prefer to see Rigel and Zofia perks with the rest of the perks, after Origins. I think I can see why you chose to organize it the way you did, but it could be achieved more with less confusion.

In Lord, "What mission is up to you." seems to be lacking something, grammatically. "you’ve got a lot of potential in yourself" similarly falls flat.
In Veteran, "in your time and lead raids onto the monsters" should read "in your time, and lead raids against the monsters".
In Villager, "The small village you live could not even be on most big maps, but that’s fine." should read "The small village you live in can't even be found on most big maps, but that’s fine."
In Knight, "You could be a screamer in the court" should be "schemer".
>>
>>53786611
Doujinshi jump?
>>
>>53786597
Ratface/Aisha is da real OTP
those kids gotta get back together
they can make it work!
>>
File: A new story begins.jpg (152KB, 1282x1061px) Image search: [Google]
A new story begins.jpg
152KB, 1282x1061px
>>53786611
To think someone saw through me so easily!
>>
File: fbeb36a140d38a0a99c0218194c372ac.png (295KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
fbeb36a140d38a0a99c0218194c372ac.png
295KB, 1000x700px
>>53786517
COULD THEY GET ANY MORE OBVIOUS WITH THAT CRYSTAL?!

God, I'm going to have my work cut out for me. I just hope they can get most of the big stuff answered in Season 3 so I can finally make the Jump without being stuck in update hell.

Thank you for pointing it out. I hadn't seen it yet.

>>53786576
I don't know what that is but it sounds like it would make Beholders insanely powerful.

>>53786579
The inherent wankability of the time powers, usually.

I'll just introduce her to the Ponyheads once we hit the Star vs. The Forces of Evil universe. She'll love them.

>>53786590
Spice and Wolf, Kirby, and FLCL have some of the better grunts if you're not including the military forces like you can grab in Sisters of Battle and some of the other Warhammer 40k Jumps.

>Tongue Sweeter than the Devil
Liiiiiiiiiiiick, Imawabi No Dakini. Or Gravity Falls has a whole tree made for liars.
>>
Tl;Dr: I fucked up, I’m sorry I fucked up, and I apologize for being an ass about it. Will be updating HH and Carmen Sandiego to include companion options granting CP, though (mostly for time and to avoid breaking builds) I don’t plan to do the same for older jumps, at least any time soon.

Longer explanation: I’d really like to apologize. I have been writing Jumps effectively the same way since the very start, with some minor experimentation, and failed to keep up with changing expectations. I allowed preconceptions and personal philosophies to shape my views of what was happening and what was and wasn’t acceptable, and I got it wrong, and then wasn’t willing to thoroughly examine the evidence. That’s my bad.
I also generally poorly handled my “return.” I expected (though partially based on previous experience) to drop the two jumps, add a few perks or drawbacks people had ideas for or really wanted, and make one or two rulings on Negima and Marvel and then be done. I was not expecting serious criticism, and did not respond well. Between that, shitposting, and technical glitches, I got angry, and dug in. While I thought I was compromising I can see in retrospect I really wasn’t, and was generally not communicating well and being an ass. I thought I had a thicker skin than that after teaching high-schoolers; apparently I was wrong, or at least out of practice, and again that’s my fuckup. I let my anger get the better of me and ignored the facts (including my own past history) in order to “win” an argument that really didn’t matter, and that blinded me to legitimate criticism. Ultimately, I was arguing from shaky ground and totally ignored that.
Fortunately, a couple of you did respond in such a manner that I eventually realized what an ass I’d made of myself, for which I thank you. After consideration, and discussing it with a few friends in the IRC, I’m trying to apologize, fix it, and move forwards.
Cont.
>>
>>53786590
Overwatch has a robot factory you can use to churn out death machines provided you have the materials.
>>
>>53786590
You can get everything in Overlord the series. Even the base thing.
>>
>>53786705
I feel like I have totally missed what this is about.
>>
>>53786650
Nah, just took a while off to think about things.

As such, like I said at the top, I’m reworking companion options in those two jumps to give companions or imports CP. I’m still not entirely sure if those options are balanced appropriately the way they are, and would appreciate people’s insight. In addition to that screwup, I’m also making the backgrounds free and giving Drop-Ins their free stuff to balance. I’ve also added another two 300 CP drawbacks to Honorverse, which will be attached to the next post, and doubled the points allocated to the Shipyard and added free upgrades so more people can actually use it. Attached is a slightly updated version of Negima, with the new 200 CP drawback that had been discussed and a clarification in Pactio Partner to make it clear you gain a Companion. I don’t plan to add stuff into the other 20 any time soon, partly because the most recent was still almost a year ago and it would break a ton of builds, partly because I have no idea how it would work in some jumps, and partly because then I’d get stuck in a constant cycle of updates. I will make sure both show up in future jumps, thought.

Cont.
>>
>>53786736
Good. Ignore thread politics, and carry on jumping.
>>
File: hug.gif (461KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
hug.gif
461KB, 500x270px
>>53786705
>>53786742
I don't exactly blame you considering the circumstances, but your apology is much appreciated, regardless. Thank you for considering the legitimate criticism, though, what little of it there was.
>>
File: Honorverse Jump V1.1.pdf (609KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse Jump V1.1.pdf
609KB, 1x1px
As a couple of minor notes on stuff I saw the last couple of days:
Marvel Mutants Guy (Sorry, I’ve forgotten your name, if you had one): I still don’t 100% see the need for a new jump, and would certainly prefer you just do a different continuity like the cartoon, or Evolutions, or Ultimate; the whole point of Marvel was to be broad enough to include things like the X-Men. However, ultimately I’ll just say the same thing I said about Magic; so long as it’s a good jump and not just a power grab, feel free. I’d appreciate if you try to avoid overlap, but I guess that’s going to be impossible, so please at least don’t just repeat things (Yes, that’s happened; someone at one point wrote a jump that had a section that was just “You gain X CP to spend in Marvel’s WWII Platoon Jump”).
For the person worried about apocalypses in Marvel, and Age of Ultron: I tried to set the timelines you could enter such that you avoided all the ones that actually retconned or killed all of Earth, but must have missed AoE. Yes, you’re in one of the “safe” timelines. And yes, the other ends just before Doom obtains ultimate cosmic power.
For the person wanting to go to settings in generics: All of my Generics (80s Action Movies, Wuxia, Western, Mob, and Heist) were written to cover genres where a given media was too small to see a jump, so they were combined. You can effectively assume any of those medias occur in your world and you can visit them, whether that’s the Godfather or The Wire in Mob or Leverage or Ocean’s 11 (either one) in Heist.
>>
>>53786705
I don't pay attention to the namefag politics so all I read was updates, to which I say yay and thank you.
>>
>>53786632
>But the eyes you can grant with that perk are weak-ass, watered down shadows of whatever they're based on.
So you are saying we need to beat up ManyFist until he removes the nerf? Fine by me.
WHERE ARE YOU MANYFIST?
But I was thinking about their use for deals and stuff. Things I can offer with Deal magic, or as freebies. Like even if an eye is half power, they have two eyes, so you can put the same power in each to reach full strength. And a half power dominate is still a powerful charm.
>>
>>53786775
Not whoever you're replying to, but it was actually McNinjanon who did the jump.
>>
>>53786773
>Obviously some pokemon don't have hands but pokemon like Gardevoir, Lopunny, Haunter, Gengar, Snorlax, etc obviously do.

Yes
>>
>>53786775
Fist didnt make mushoku tensei and whonsays they are watered down versions? The perk doesnt.
>>
>>53786764
>I’ll just say the same thing I said about Magic; so long as it’s a good jump and not just a power grab
Lol. Clearly you haven't read Marvel Magic.
>>
File: Charmed Jump v0.97 Jumpable.pdf (821KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Charmed Jump v0.97 Jumpable.pdf
821KB, 1x1px
Newest version.
Any ideas? Comments?

Changelog 13/6/17: Threads 1556
Added 4 scenarios and drawback regarding taking them, giving 600 points that may be used as CP or PP. Gave rewards for each scenario.
Performed general proof read.
Reordered Powers according to PP price.
Removed – ‘Charyeoks from God of Highschool’ from the list of examples. Lore cited in thread makes it dubiously applicable. Shall be left in fanwank territory.
Drawback - Death Takes a Vacation – remove limit on personal growth
Powers Note – elaborated on ‘grey areas’. Things that could be seen as Powers available for theft, but are not considered as such for sharing with Avatar Link.
Companions – Divine Container – increase mantle cap to 8; add option to increase cap for CP; Retiring companions can shed jumpchain granted benefits into mantle and store in container. Can infuse contained mantles with powers that can explicitly be shared, like the force. Adopting companions can crop unwanted elements from mantle. Post-spark retied companions may gain copy of what they gave up, if jumper (not the SI) allows.
Companions – Reduce familiar cost to 50CP
Companions – Revise canon companion costs and restrictions. Request feedback.
contd
>>
>>53786742
>Nah, just took a while off to think about things.
Sure you SAY that, but my mental image of you posting this from a laptop in a Polar Bear's stomach begs to differ.
And that's if you aren't REALLY the Polar Bear impersonating Marvel Anon trying to delay the manhunt!
>>
>>53786818
Companions – Charmed ones price set to 600CP; change set up to allow any combo of three out of four, or to hold fourth as reserve
Companions – Powered Monkey, change. Set of three monkeys? Add "And unlike what happened to the monkeys in the setting, ones received here have a benefactor guarantee their powers cannot be removed." Suggested by anon.
Companion – Added Jumpers Monkey and See no Jumper, Hear no Jumper, Speak no Jumper Pets
Added Special Perk – Pure Power – complementing Hybrid Vigour.
Races – equalised Race prices for all non-Mortal Races. Recognised that each Powerset and 100PP are roughly equivalent.
Powers Note - Resurrected people do not regaining stolen Powers, but can regain Powers that they had upon dying that weren’t claimed by another.
Notes – Avatar notes – Change based on suggestion from anon - "You may join the Avatar collective, but the Avatars cannot become companions, and the link to the collective cannot reach out of jump, and will be severed (separating you from those powers) when you leave."
Drawbacks – Tuatha be Damned – change prereq based on feedback; also changed Asylum Unseeker for similar reasons
Drawbacks – To (Not) Serve In Hell – Change Source note to be in line with notes section.
Heartless – Power can only be gained from a given target once ever.

By the way, it is 114 pages long.
Have fun.
>>
>>53786805
Not him, but the perk itself says this:

>You, like the Great Demon Empress Kishirika, have gained the ability to give bestow lesser versions of your magical eyeballs to others.
>lesser versions

And that's how it works in canon, as well. All-Seeing Eye became Clairvoyant and X-Ray Eye for two different people.
>>
File: beepers.png (1MB, 1024x1006px) Image search: [Google]
beepers.png
1MB, 1024x1006px
>>53786659
>This crit

Thank You~
>>
which one of the spiderman jumps has the symbiote stuff in it?
>>
>>53786397
Ironically a Jumper has a really good chance of companioning Ranger simply because they can offer her a whole multiverse for her to mess around with.
>>
>>53786947
Ultimate Spiderman has a Symbiote section and Spiderman Trilogy has a Symbiote item.
>>
File: Carnage(small).jpg (270KB, 760x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage(small).jpg
270KB, 760x1052px
>>53786947

Ultimate spiderman
>>
>>53786947
Ultimate Spiderman has Symbiote science and a builder. Trilogy only has the black suit.
>>
>>53786818
>So, no... Reality Warping better than Projection
Isn't the power and scope of Projection proportional to your own magical power? Which can be utterly arbitrary, and thus Projection can't really be objectively measured? Seems like kind of a weird restriction, desu.
>>
>>53786818
Gotta be honest, anon. I'm not 100% convinced you're not an SBer.
>>
>>53786764
After suggestion from the IRC, adding a ship import option. Does this sound clear (in the Shipyard):

Keel Plate Owner: Free/100 SP
Perhaps you have another ship you’d like to continue to serve aboard? In that case, you may bring in another vessel, gaining the equipment and design of your purchased vessel. If you are bringing in such a vessel as a ship below the wall (Smaller than a Battlecruiser), doing so is free; if you’re importing it as a Ship of the Wall (Battlecruisers and up) it costs 100 SP. In whichever case, the ship gains the armament, drives, shape, and other technology which you assemble through the Shipyard.
>>
>>53785059
Wukong, have you considered updating your Dragonblooded jump?
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51291308/#q51296892
>>
File: 1461182934296.jpg (91KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
1461182934296.jpg
91KB, 600x555px
>>53787135

Why you keep asking that?
>>
>>53787004
Reality Warping that isn't in proportion is exactly what I'm barring.
None wants omnipotence handed to them on a silver platter. Well, not people who want to make a good narrative.
I may not have phrased it terribly well in the jump.
I'll note that down and consider rewriting it.
I hope you are enjoying it otherwise, anon.

>>53787056
I've not tried to convince you of anything, anon. Do have anything productive to contribute regarding the jump?
>>
File: This is getting out of hand.jpg (80KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
This is getting out of hand.jpg
80KB, 1920x1080px
>>53787056
>>53787135
You've figured it out, you devilish mastermind. Brother's an SBer. Marvel's an SBer. Heavens is an SBer, and for good measure so is Decade. In fact, every jumpmaker is secretly an SBer. So is every anon. So is every Jump-chan, and every jumper. You're the only genuine sheep among a flock of wolves. And only that certainty will keep you from looking within and seeing that deep down inside, you're an SBer too.
>>
>>53787236
Do YOU have an account on SB?
>>
>>53787135
Nope. Do you?
>>
>>53787135
>>53787252
Do *YOU* have an Account on SB?
>>
>>53786818
>Divine Container
I don't know about the part where you can make all new choices for someone's builds after they give up the chain. If the companion is inheriting the other companion's power, shouldn't they get exactly what the other companion had?

Also add a restriction that a companion can't benefit from CP purchases from the same jump twice through containers, to prevent people from dumping thousands of CP per jump into one super companion.

>Charmed Ones
Can you add options to keep the sisters in separate slots instead of being forced to pack them into one? I'd like to be able to take all four without having to deal with the existential dread of one of them only existing when one of the others is dead.
>>
>>53787183
Because they're a shitposter trying to stir things up for giggles. Just ignore them and let them starve, and keep being you.
>>
>>53787183
Where there is someone here who absolutely hates SB.
And also thinks everyone is secretly from there, or should go there and stay there.
>>
File: 1494809722358.jpg (146KB, 943x697px) Image search: [Google]
1494809722358.jpg
146KB, 943x697px
You guys are just shitposting at this point.

Can't we get along and talk about Jumpchain?
>>
>>53787183
These are all the known SBers who currently or in the past have significantly interacted with the thread:

>Annete
>Anon Heart
>BabylonAnon
>BLADE
>Cracker_Jack
>Digger
>English
>Exhausted
>HeavensAnon
>ir_fane
>Justiceanon
>Lord Statera
>Merchant
>Mir
>NikaMoth
>Ricrod
>Quicksilver
>SJ-Chan
>UncleDante
>YJ_Anon
>Yorokonde
>Wukong

Watch yourself around them.
>>
>>53787289
Do we have any other perks like Power Combinations from Young Justice?
>>
>>53787289
Of course we're shitposting, but unlike earlier it's a playful kind of shitposting. No one is taking this seriously. I hope.

That said, does SB have an account with you?
>>
>>53787310
Add Red to the list.
>>
>>53787310
Finally! A list I'm mentioned on.
>>
File: 1467236463808.jpg (78KB, 470x647px) Image search: [Google]
1467236463808.jpg
78KB, 470x647px
>>53787310
>>Ricrod

>Watch yourself around them.

How the fuck I watch myself around myself?
>>
>>53787325
That's 'The Poster Formerly Known as Anonymous'. It's on all his posts and everything.
>>
>>53787349
Hand mirror, duh.
>>
>>53786450
No.
There are such things as lame dragons.
There are no lame martial arts.
>>
>>53787310
>All that and somehow misses the dedicated SBers like SJ-Chan and Dirge.
Weak, just weak.
>>
File: not even.jpg (175KB, 1657x820px) Image search: [Google]
not even.jpg
175KB, 1657x820px
>>53787349
Just... be careful, okay?
>>
>>53787349
Never trust anybody, not even yourself.
Not even yourself's self.
Not even the self that believes in you.
>>
>>53787349
Self-awareness, usually. Pretty rare around here, too.
>>
>>53787349
Constant Vigilance.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
>>53787347
>Still not a list that I'm on.
Not sure if I'm sad about this one though.
>>
>>53787368
SJ-Chan was on there, and dirge isn't worth mentioning.
>>
File: Honorverse Jump V1.11.pdf (610KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Honorverse Jump V1.11.pdf
610KB, 1x1px
Alright, given no comments, updated pdf with the ship import. Will get to Carmen Sandiego next. Negima and Honorverse should be good for the drive unless people have other problems with it.
>>
>>53787269
>existential dread
What? Why would there be an existential dread?
>only existing
No, no. They exist all the time. The reserve just isn't a Charmed one until one of the others pass away (temporarily because, you know, jumpchain), but they are still otherwise active.

>>53787269
>one super companion.
Good idea. I'll put a restriction there.

>>53787269
>If the companion is inheriting the other companion's power, shouldn't they get exactly what the other companion had?
That was my starting notion, but I felt like that might be being a bit too restrictive. Giving a limited ability to tailor it to another companion felt fair, but the more I think about it the more it does seems somwhat abuseable.
I'll give it some thought and get back to the thread with the next version.
>>
>>53787420
Don't even joke like that anon. The only thing he deserves is a swift kick in the ass to get him the fuck out of here like his shrink says.
>>
>>53787420
He'd get banned within a week.
>>
>>53787310
Oh hey, I'm not on there. Guess that means everyone's forgotten my roots, so I can get back to sneaking omnipotence into my jumps without fear of exposure and censure.

Haha!
>>
>>53787310
So this leaves us, what?
Red, Cool Cats, Brutus, and Stupid_Dog.
The four best jumpmakers we've ever had.
>>
File: 2c9bfbf7ff27bf4791040ef7b8b1f24b.png (333KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
2c9bfbf7ff27bf4791040ef7b8b1f24b.png
333KB, 1067x800px
>>53787403
Don't worry, we'll make it some day.
>>
>>53787420
Wow, this is rare. An argument for SB.
Is this a record?
>>
>>53787411
>The one guy that isn't worth mentioning is somehow the same guy that crossposters want to spread across 4chan and mention in every place that it doesn't matter.
Brilliant.
>>
>>53787424
I know nothing about this setting, but the jump is detailed enough that I don't feel entirely out of my depth. Thanks, you Marvel.
>>
>>53786888
In A Hero’s Duties, "He must march through a forest through the cold mud" maybe "through the cold mud of a forest"? and, "He may, some day, command his others in the battlefield." looks like you couldn't make up your mind between "others" and "his friends", and split the difference. And "...indeed." seems out of place. Maybe, "Indeed, you've been trained in military tactics [etc]"?
In A Hero's Fire, "You impress others with your convictions. You quickly earn friends to your side by impressing them with your sheer conviction." is repetitive.
In Rare Talent as Both Mage and Fighter, "Like expelling magical fire from your sword in a great blast of fire." is similarly repetitive.
In With Mila’s Divine Protection, "and you may have to pull some elbow grease into helping you." should possibly read "and you may have to put some elbow grease into getting them to help you."
>>
>>53787442
We still love you Mommy. Come back to us. The thread needs some motherly love to bring it back to its roots.
>>
>>53787488
But bancho does in fact have an SB account.
He lies about it though.
>>
>>53787466
Worm and Val too.
>>
>>53787466
Myrmidont, as well.
>>
>>53787479
Thanks. For me that's one of the goals of a jump, so that people can feel confident jumping it without knowing the setting or having to do too much research on it. Not something I've done every time, but the goal.

>>53786761
>>53786774
Forgot to mention I appreciate that.
>>
>>53787347
I think someone mentioned you in one of the "top Jumpmaker" lists that were made a few threads ago.
>>
File: RaiderClassCorvette.jpg (693KB, 4534x1916px) Image search: [Google]
RaiderClassCorvette.jpg
693KB, 4534x1916px
I've got a nice surprise for you all next thread that should hopefully stave off some shitposting.
>>
File: 1480213862748.jpg (70KB, 232x296px) Image search: [Google]
1480213862748.jpg
70KB, 232x296px
>>53787310
The one time anyone remembers my name and it's not even supposed to be there. Figures

>>53787136
Dont you worry about a thing. I have seen that link before and am fully intending on addressing those concerns once my current jumps are out the door.
>>
File: red-dragon-on-a-cliff.jpg (198KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
red-dragon-on-a-cliff.jpg
198KB, 1600x1000px
>>53786085
>Prismatic Dragon
Prismatics a shit. Time Dragons are only useful for their timetravel bullshit, and you can get better versions of that elsewhere.

I actually got off my ass, and calculated /exactly/ why the Prismatic is a shit one day.

See, it's seen as the high-power option. But actually it's less powerful than a normal dragon with advanced enough age. So if you're grabbing all the drawbacks in Forgotten Realms, going Advanced anything dragon probably makes you more powerful than them for the same CR/CP cost.

Case in point: https://pastebin.com/r53rcc22

Note: Mist Dragons are kinda small and weak dragons at base, which is partly why I went with them.

I'm so late with this reply, only just got to read the thread.
>>
>>53787565
Was this that generic starwars capital ship thing?
>>
File: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (15KB, 185x158px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg
15KB, 185x158px
>>53787565

YES
>>53787593
>Was this that generic starwars capital ship thing?

It's a Raider Corvette anon, made for quick response against rebel scum
>>
>>53787593
Corvette update for the Original Trilogy jump.
>>
File: sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif (999KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sad_mabel_by_mikeinel-d9k38dj.gif
999KB, 500x281px
>>53787561
What? Really? I'm not sure I deserve that. My last two have been pretty good work, but I hardly think I'm a top contender for the community with how slow I make Jumps.

Still, it's nice to think someone has that kind of confidence in m-

>>53787577
>MFW
/joke

>>53787565
Oooo! Spaceships! We can always use more Spaceships!
>>
>>53787577
Life is all about lies. You haven't realized that yet?
>>
>>53787310
You forgot Aionon he also has shown up there to answer questions, so has red, and konata, and crux, and one armed anon, and dirge.
>>
>>53787628
I think you were in the top twenty at least and people voted you in by popular demand after the guy made a top ten and people didn't see you in it.
>>
>>53787628
You've only made a few jumps, but they're usually of fairly consistent quality except for Zootopia, but that may have more to do with the source material than anything else.
>>
>>53787592
Don't epic dragons have way better progression per hit die later on though? You start lower but you get way higher then the other dragons.
>>
>>53787642
>>53787411
This was already answered. Dirge isn't a jumpmaker that has made anything worth mentioning.
>>
>>53787310
I'm guess I'm an SBer because I've interacted with the SB thread a grand total of maybe three times when I just read it (I mainly got an account so I could use the search function) because I'm a dirty attention hog with self-esteem issues and I obsessively check for mentions of my jumps on there and here so I can feel important.
>>
>>53787592
Personally, I like Tome dragons, with Hex dragons if I want to be evil(or both if I can finagle it). They probably have some of the best dragon stuff. The most extensive spells known automatically, combined with a variety of other nifty things. Arcane dragons for the win. Much better than chromatic, metallic, or gem.
>>
>>53787673
We wouldn't miss him at all. That fucker needs to get the fuck away from here because he has serious problems that this shithole makes worse. He needs to listen to his shrink and STAY AWAY! For his sake and our continued sanity, or what's left of it.
>>
File: 1474574734945.png (320KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1474574734945.png
320KB, 526x526px
>>53787717
I think you're important NikaMoth
>>
>>53787673
>you'd have no one to shitpost about.
Are you high?
>Red
>Val
>Justiceanon
>Yorokonde
>Dirge
>Quicksilver
>Brutus
>SoAnon
>Wakfu
>SJ-Chan
Just off the top of my head.
The only ones who never seem to get shit slung at them are Cool Cats and Stupid_Dog.
>>
>>53787310
Finally, a list I am in-

Oh just dammit.
>>
>>53787485
In Famous Knight, "If you have an established history in future worlds when, it’s very likely that you did something extraordinary in the past or had an glowing history of excellency." I'm not sure what you were going for, here. "It never drastically the world" should probably read "It never drastically changes the world".
I'm not sure what Disappearing Acts does.
In Savior Of The Innocent, "The the" should just be "The".
Does Improbable Outfit Mastery is great. Just wanted to say that.
It isn't immediatly clear what We Shall See Who Cowers In The End does. I think the first sentence is the most confusing, "You answer to no one but a power higher than yourself and the others." I think if it read something like "You'll answer to no one but a higher power for your words, and others know it." to establish the perk protects you from the consequences of speaking your mind.
Healing Tile Paint Creation seems like it'd be an item. Most of the focus in the description is on the paint, and not the knowledge of how to make or use it.
>>
>>53786818
Don't like the exiting companion having to loose the powers. I was thinking more like, that companion leaves/stays behind, and is not part of the jump any more, being in some past jump with hie powers, but the effect that auto resurrects a companion to keep them from from dying permanently brings back their powers as this mantle.

>>53787269
>I don't know about the part where you can make all new choices for someone's builds after they give up the chain. If the companion is inheriting the other companion's power, shouldn't they get exactly what the other companion had?
Sort of agree with this. the powers the mantle has are the powers it has. Now a new companion could do a Pandora's Box thing and leave some powers she disagree with in the urn for the next holder of the mantle, or they change their mind about wanting the power, but trading powers is not fitting with the theme at all.

>Also add a restriction that a companion can't benefit from CP purchases from the same jump twice through containers, to prevent people from dumping thousands of CP per jump into one super companion.
Maybe a good idea, but had to phrase and not really necessary since once you take a mantle all others are locked out, so it can only ever be done once.

>Can you add options to keep the sisters in separate slots instead of being forced to pack them into one?
This is sort of an unstated option, where you can import a group companion a a single (to give them more power individually) but it breaks them out of the group and they are an individual companion from then on.
Making it explicit would not hurt I guess.
>>
>>53787310
Ur mam mate
>>
>>53786818
>>53787269
>I'd like to be able to take all four without having to deal with the existential dread of one of them only existing when one of the others is dead.
This is a separate issue. Like 700 or 800 CP for all 4, with a special exception that any 3 or 4 of them can benefit from the power of three.
Or allow all for to be taken for only 600 CP if you change events to bring them all together WITHOUT one having to die.

Because the 4th did exist before the 3rd died, they just did not know about each other.
>>
>>53787565
Somewhat disappointed with the way you went on that, assuming it is what I think it is, but I still look forward to seeing it.
>>
>>53787652
Huh. Figures I miss that while taking a few days off from the thread. Well, thanks to everyone who expressed confidence in me. I'll get back to working on Jumps so I can have something to show soon.

The only good thing about working so much is it gives my mind time to wander and consider other Jumps that need doing. Like Brave Fencer Musashi, Evil Genius, and Real Steel. Those aren't claims, but I do have ideas jotted down. I'll let you know when/if they turn into actual claims.

>>53787658
I agree Zootopia is kind of a hot mess. I mean, it works, but it really shows that I rushed it out. At least it taught me to take my time and do things right.

Live and learn.
>>
File: contemplative jazz music.gif (957KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative jazz music.gif
957KB, 500x418px
>>53787765
What happened to Stupid_Dog anyway?
>>
File: Tome.png (2MB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
Tome.png
2MB, 1200x801px
>>53787662
Nope. They even get less progression per Hit Die.

Normal dragons gain a "virtual age category" every 3 hit dice, while Epic dragons only get those for every 5 Hit Dice they gain.

They do get more Spell Resistance per virtual age category, but it's only +3 instead of +2... So a normal dragon still outpaces them there (albeit very slightly).

So yeah, Epic Dragons a shit.

>>53787722
Tome and Hex Dragons are pretty cool too, yes.
>>
>>53787767
What jumps have you made?
>>
>>53787310
>he fucking alphabetized it
Jesus fuck my sides.
On a scale of 1 to "alter boy after going to 'confession'", how bad does your butt hurt?
>>
>>53786818
If you take Projection with the drawback where you have trouble controlling it, is it better to take or not take the "immune to the cleaners" 0 CP drawback?
On the one hand, they could potentially help clean up your bigger mistakes. On the other, they might just try to wipe you out if you cause that much trouble.

Thoughts?
>>
>>53787765
Half of those no longer show up, and as the shitposter tried today, going to another board to shitpost about one of our namefags doesn't really work because no one outside of /jc/ gives a shit about /jc/.
>>
>>53787833
They pop up in chat from time to time.
>>
>>53787848
What are some cool non epic dragons? Preferably ones without the elemental weaknesses of the standard Chromatic/Metallic ones.
>>
>>53787775
>I'm not sure what Disappearing Acts does.

It makes it so that you can GTFO reliably if someone comes looking for you which can be very useful. It's based on how Mycen mysteriously vanished when someone came looking for him in Ram Village and didn't show up until later.

For Healing Tile Paint creation, I might switch that with the Boggy Potion to make the Healing Tile Paint the 100 CP item for Mage and Boggy Potion some potion about making a swamp area instead
>>
>>53787852
Akagi. And once my rig gets back to me, I promised to make at least two more.

Now, if only people could get my name right...
>>
>>53787561
So, YJ_Anon, what exactly counts as the "insides of living beings" for the purposes of telekinesis and force-fields? Of the following, would any of them allow you to manipulate the "interiors" of living beings?

>Bisecting them
>Opening them up like pic-related
>Cutting away a significant chunk of their abdomen
>Creating a fist-sized penetrating hole through the abdominal cavity
>A sucking chest wound
>Using a "scalpel" to make a slight laceration
>A microscopic puncture wound, used as an "access point" though which to manipulate psionic energy
>>
>>53787592
I picked Prismatic so I could be immune to light, since I'm a dozen kinds of vampire. Not for the hit dice.
>>
File: 1471682702126.jpg (146KB, 471x444px) Image search: [Google]
1471682702126.jpg
146KB, 471x444px
>>53787928

Good luck Annette, Akagi was a good jump.
>>
>>53787424
>Alright, given no comments
Your jumps and the Charmed jump popped at the same time, and I was already thinking in Charmed mode.
>>
>>53787922
I really, really like Healing Tile, I just think it could be clearer that it grants the skills to create the paint and pattern, rather than an item.
>>
Do we have any psi abilities that would allow you to manipulate matter at the atomic scale?
>>
>>53787984
there are rings for that. The one from vampire diaries is easiest, but there is also the Gem of Amara that you can pick up in the buffyverse.
>>
>>53788038
No problem, just figured enough time had passed to put it in a PDF.
>>
>>53788004
Thank you kindly. To you as well!
>>
File: 1477232375724.jpg (42KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477232375724.jpg
42KB, 600x480px
>>53787310
Finally a list I should be o.....oh...

Never mind me, I'll just be over here.
>>
>>53787592
Listen pal, I respect your thoughts but I'm gonna have to disagree because if I go prismatic dragon that means I can be a pretty sparkly mary sue dragon and the prismatic spray breath weapon (Limited by per day but it's a PRISMATIC SPRAY BREATH WEAPON) also means I breathe rainbows at people and honestly?

That's a goddamn sweet ass deal even if it's not "optimal"
>>
>>53788098
You're also not worth mentioning apparently, which makes you either equal or better than dirge. That's not saying much but at least it's something.
>>
>>53787876
Hmm. Well you've put it very succinctly. I suppose it is a matter of personal choice whether you'd prefer one or the other option.

>>53787956
That girl looks so familar... NCIS? the forensics girl? Did she die?
>>
>>53788107
If you like rainbows you should check out initiate of the sevenfold veil, its a class that lets you beat people to death with rainbows.
>>
>>53788098
How goes things?
>>
File: 1477192961121.png (135KB, 377x390px) Image search: [Google]
1477192961121.png
135KB, 377x390px
>>53788098

Welcome back Megacorp.
>>
File: !!!.jpg (20KB, 296x209px) Image search: [Google]
!!!.jpg
20KB, 296x209px
>>53788138
>class that lets you beat people to death with rainbows.

HOLY SHIT
>>
>>53788060
Yes.
Not sure what jump, though.
Teen Titans, maybe?
>>
>>53788144
That cat again!
>>
>>53788130
Yes. Maybe the same actress? No.
>>
>>53788129
His jumps are just sort of forgettable.
Not exactly terrible, per se. Just, you know.
Meh.
>>
>>53788107
Couldn't you just cast Prismatic Spray from your mouth and use shape shifting to become sparkly? That way you can be flamboyant and optimal!
>>
>>53787956
I'd say any of those could work, but I was thinking about maybe lifting those restrictions anyways so...
>>
>>53787310
>Forgetting Magicka
What even is this list
>>
>>53788144
Thanks, although I'm pretty much always here, I just don't usually use the trip anymore.
>>53788139
Ok, slow as molasses on tmnt since the last time I posted perks. About to go on vacation as well. Hopefully I'll get it done next week.
>>
>>53788231
Okay, thanks. I'd say wait until Season 3, but then it's not like people don't have built-in holes anyway... Though you know how capeshit is with inconsistencies. I wouldn't be surprised if "artificial" openings worked but others didn't. Do whatever you feel is appropriate, mang.
>>
File: Shadow.jpg (111KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.jpg
111KB, 640x503px
>>53787919
Well, the mentioned Tome and Hex dragons are pretty good. They get really good casting.

Mercury Dragons get a bit less casting, but are one of the species that also gets access to Cleric spells and free humanoid form shapeshifting, which is pretty nice. Sadly, they're vulnerable to Cold, so you probably don't want them. (They're also a Forgotten Realms specific species like Mist, so becoming them in that jump fits pretty well).

Pyroclastic Dragons are made of elemental fury and magma, so that's cool. Immunity to fire and sonic, no weakness.

Shadow Dragons are sneaky, and their breath weapon is absolutely nasty to get hit by. It's just cone of energy draining shadows, draining victims of one level per age category... which can only be halved by succesful saves. They get energy drain immunity, and no weaknesses.

And I personally like the mentioned Mist Dragons, because they're usually small, can breathe underwater, and they can turn into fluffy clouds. Immunity to fire and acid, no weakness.

>>53787984
Fair enough.

Could go with a Radiant Dragon instead though? Those also get immunity to light.

>>53788107
I guess? I just got kinda sick of everyone taking them because they're supposedly the most powerful dragons you can be.
>>
File: 4a64ef0d307f5d908ce6ead558adb833.jpg (953KB, 1000x1043px) Image search: [Google]
4a64ef0d307f5d908ce6ead558adb833.jpg
953KB, 1000x1043px
>>53788159
>>53788138
Truly, Prestige Classes are the best thing ever.
>>
>>53788130
Oops. Somehow lost my trip.
No, I wasn't shitposting anonoymously. Why do you ask?

>>53788223
Forgive me for bringing this up, but when you say sparkly I think:
Twlight

>>53788214
I hope so. I liked her character more than i liked the show. Abby, that was her name.
>>
File: 1477703906835.png (231KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477703906835.png
231KB, 455x500px
>>53788081

Would't you help me with my Pandora Hearts Jump?
>>
>>53788215
Just the ones I openly made, the others get decent fanfare. Them and Kung Fu panda, so I am improving.
>>
File: 1465604596669.jpg (27KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1465604596669.jpg
27KB, 268x268px
>>53788325
Secret jumps? Was this some sort of test?
>>
>>53788234
Not every name can be remembered.
>>
>>53788349
In essence I'm retiring the trip for the most part. Just using it for jumps I've already openly claimed. It was probably less of people hating me and more just my jump skills are improving.

I do plan on redoing my older jumps. But as Shadow Ops has one more book to drop and I want to work on some other stuff first they are lower priority.
>>
>>53788325
Kung Fu panda is pretty tight. Though my love of the setting may be influencing me a tad.
>>
>>53788409
KFP was the last one I did on shitpad and I was using Word on it on the end there. Its also the first that really satisfied me, although I'm sure I can find problems if I went back and looked at it.
>>
File: 1349945693579.png (120KB, 1982x940px) Image search: [Google]
1349945693579.png
120KB, 1982x940px
>>53788073
>Having to wear a weak magical item 24/7 even if you don't always have fingers and it can be broken and get you killed.

>>53788306
I don't know what a Radiant Dragon is.
>>
>>53788223
>>53788311
>sparkly
So.
How do I become the sparkliest motherfucker in existence?
I know Twilight and Ouran High Schol both have options for this, but are there any others?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF-kLy44Hls
Look at those sparkly jackets.
I want that shit on my skin. Times 10000.
>>
>>53788476
>>Having to wear a weak magical item 24/7 even if you don't always have fingers and it can be broken and get you killed.
*ahem*

Lost Odyssey has something for that.
>>
>>53788490
>spoilers
You don't need to spoiler that.
>>
>>53787922
In Shall I Slay More Enemies For You?, "Or fighting in their name." isn't a complete sentence.
In The Gossip, "They’re far knowledgeable than the nobility thinks" should read "They’re far more knowledgeable than the nobility thinks".
In It’s The Reason I Seek Your Aid, In Fact, "Maybe even if a contract" should read "Maybe even offer a contract".

I think 600 CP and a 100 CP item stipend is a bit much for imported companions, but that's probably just my personal taste.

The 300 CP items for Zofia and Rigel aren't worth what their price is, considering that for the same amount of CP you can recruit a powerful dragon-god (even if they aren't a god after the jump).
Is the Pegasus Cheese text referencing something from the game? What's wrong with pegasus milk?
Golden Apple Tree is a painful option at 400 CP, but I'd still probably end up buying it every time. Maybe mention where the tree appears, though?
Does Well of Revival also let you resurrect people who have died AFTER the jump began?
I thought "Pegasi are frailer" should read "Pegasi are more frail", but it turns out frailer IS a word.
>>
>>53788486
PPC and Webmage have options for your blood, at least.
>>
>>53788507
Maybe, I'm still not sure if it's one of those jumps thread hates for some reason, though.
>>
is there any way to be a male gerudo in the legend of zelda jumps
>>
>>53788532
You mean a jump that people get angry over? What's the point of trying to skirt and hide just for them when they'll just get angry at something else. They're not going to thank you for listening to them, they'll just whine when they see another jump.
>>
>>53788558
Maybe the shapeshifting perk from Marvel Magic? Animorphs morphing?
>>
File: radiantdragon.jpg (40KB, 400x531px) Image search: [Google]
radiantdragon.jpg
40KB, 400x531px
>>53788476
>I don't know what a Radiant Dragon is.
They're shiny as fuck Extraplanar Dragons, from the Seven Mounting Heavens of Celestia. They're so shiny that it's difficult to look at them when they don't douse their glowing.

It's breath attack can either blind people or deal Force damage.

It has a healing touch that takes the place of one spell-like ability to give them access to a variety of healing spells they can use their age category in times per day.

And it's immune to light effects, just as Prismatics are.

Also only cost 5 CR for a Wyrmling, or 23 for a Great Wyrm.
>>
>>53788138
>>53788159
>>53788310
It also leys you counter pretty much anything after it happens but before it hits you, then lets you hit it in the face with a bat. Magically speaking of course.
>>
Gaunlet, are you around? I was wondering if it was possible for people to detect my "Shingan Field" from SDK - and if so, would Spectre prevent it?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg (30KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 13.jpg
30KB, 225x350px
>>53788652
Yep I'm around and sensing the Shingan is basically the same as sensing the persons aura, so yeah stealthy aura perks like Spectre or Power of Nothingness would keep it from being detected.

Working on a Rust build right now, any suggestions /JC?
>>
>>53788696
Alright, thanks.
>>
>>53788508
>100 CP item stipend for companions

Fair point. Not gonna be a thing then.

>The 300 CP items for Zofia and Rigel aren't worth what their price is, considering that for the same amount of CP you can recruit a powerful dragon-god (even if they aren't a god after the jump).

That makes sense. I'll lower them to 200 CP then.

>Golden Apple Tree is a painful option at 400 CP, but I'd still probably end up buying it every time. Maybe mention where the tree appears, though?

Could you elaborate on what "painful" means?

>Does Well of Revival also let you resurrect people who have died AFTER the jump began?

Yes, it's just that you have a one year time period to revive them in. If two years pass, you can't revive them. That's what I meant.
>>
>>53786818
The scenarios.
Move the senario text above the Bold Scenario header to just below it, I almost missed it where it was. You might mention you can fulfill the goal of more then one scenario for the special reward, but can only gain the 600 CP once, and the scenario you take the CP on is the one that keeps you there until it is fulfilled.

(Like becoming killing the source to become the source, and achieving peace on Earth by winning the war on Good decisively, Or getting honored as an Elder and then killing the source and turning evil, or revealing the truth about magic and helping mankind kick out both good and evil)

To (Not serve in hell) had as a 600 CP in the front of it. They should either all have a +600 CP there, or none for consistency.

I really like what you did with the To Rule in Heaven scenario reward. The other rewards are meh, but that one makes every jump to go to a better place by default.
>>
>>53788138
Alignment locked.
>>
>>53788916
True, but we have perks for that.
>>
>>53788107
be a better dragon that is a half prismatic. Best of both worlds(sprinkle in additional halfs to suit).
>>
>>53788916
I see nothing about that in the requirements.

To qualify to become an Initiate of the Sevenfold Veil, a character must fulfill all the following criteria:

Skills: Knowledge (arcana) 12 ranks, Knowledge (nature) 4 ranks, Spellcraft 12 ranks.
Feats: Greater Spell Focus (abjuration), Spell Focus (abjuration), Skill Focus (Spellcraft).
Spells:
Able to cast five abjuration spells, including at least two of 4th level or higher
>>
>>53788138
>>53788159
Rainbow War Snake would also be appropo.
>>
>>53788558
Not any of the current ones. It happens once every century, there's technically nothing stopping you from declaring that you are this individual aside from the race choice specifying you are a woman (or you being in OOT since Ganondorf was born within a century.)
>>
File: 1355258322327.png (34KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1355258322327.png
34KB, 200x200px
>>53788628
>Seven Mounting Heavens of Celestia
>Lawful good.
>>
>>53781033
>JUMPER and Jumper are the same so the fight is even
Even if you didn't have any other abilities that would grow over time, you just picked up a True Magic in which you are barely getting started and he has had centuries to work with. It may not be as easy as you seem to think.
>>
>>53788628
>>53789034
Also, I don't believe in healing, sorry.
>>
>>53788916
>>53788985
Too continue they even talk of good, neutral, and evil initiates.

http://www.realmshelps.net/charbuild/classes/prestige/Initiate_of_the_Sevenfold_Veil

>Their warding abilities make them outstanding spell duelists, so many neutral- and good-aligned NPC initiates devote their careers to the defeat of evil spellcasters, aiding folk who have no other defense against a dangerous necromancer or reckless conjurer. Evil NPC initiates sometimes serve as duelists-for-hire,
>>
>>53788779
>Could you elaborate on what "painful" means?
It's a large chunk of CP for an item that is priced well enough that I won't like spending the CP, but can't justify not getting the tree. Excellent pricing.
>>
>>53789000
Link??
>>
>>53789105
He come to town
>>
>>53788817
Thanks anon, that's some good feedback. I've already made adjustments based on it.
I'll give some thought to the other scenario's rewards. What's the currently is just my first ideas. Let's see if I can come up with some better ones after a night's sleep.

Speaking of which. Good night, Anon. Good night, thread.
>>
>>53789040
He's on jump 300 and has taken a fair number of high-powered jumps with very slow growth (like Marvel Magic). The Second Magic is literally a parlor trick in comparison, at any level. Maybe he would've made some dangerous headway into other magic systems or styles of fighting, but that jump alone hardly would do anything.
>>
File: vampiricdragon.jpg (117KB, 400x542px) Image search: [Google]
vampiricdragon.jpg
117KB, 400x542px
>>53789034
Eh, be the exception in alignment and don't stay on your origin plane.

Hell, you could throw a Vampiric Dragon template onto that, swap to Chaotic Evil... and laugh as light still does nothing to you.

>>53789079
Fair enough, I suppose...
>>
>>53789158
Chaotic Evil is just as retarded as Lawful Good.
>>
>>53789175
Basically all the alignments are retarded. It's best to just ignore them.
>>
>>53789181
They're actual forces in DnD, you can't do that.
>>
>>53789105
Warmage with Rainbow Servant prc
>>
>>53789204
you kinda can. Just don't be a stereotype.
>>
>>53789158
It's a creature with 'always'. There are no exceptions.
>>
>>53789288
The Dungeon Master's Guide says otherwise. Always means 99% or so.
>>
>>53786818
Twiceblessed seems expensive, since you are paying the cost for both races before the surcharge. Maybe only charge +200 CP extra to be a have human (since they are 0 CP and the most common in the setting), with others just the combined cost of their individual races?
>>
File: IMG_1295.png (389KB, 520x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1295.png
389KB, 520x708px
>>53786393
Two of me would be scary.

However two arms aren't enough. Gotta have six if you're anyone.
>>
>>53789317
He's gone to bed. Don't expect a quick response, mate.
>>
>>53789288
No, the "Always" means that it's more like 99% of the time.

Basically means that they're usually born with that alignment, being genetically predisposed to it or from a plane that dictates it.

It's still possible for them to change their alignment, though those that do are rare exceptions.
>>
>>53787866
>he fucking alphabetized it

>>53787310
>Ricrod
>Quicksilver
Correction, he ALMOST alphabetized it.
>>
>>53789516
He tried to alphabetize it but he doesn't know his alphabets well enough.
>>
File: Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg (158KB, 728x1092px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora and Matsuri.jpg
158KB, 728x1092px
So that was fun!

Rust Jump 116:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Forever Naked [+100]
No, no, no, no, Motherfucker [+100]
Buffed Wildlife [+200]
Origin: Naked
Perks:
Where Did It Go? [-100]
Sense [-100]
Dig In Your Heels [-200]
A Bad Dream [-400]
Duplication [-500]
Gear:
The Rock [Free]
Wooden Spear [Free]
Stone Spear [Free]
Bow Blueprints [Free]
Eoka Pistol Blueprint [Free]
Arrow Blueprint [Free]
Handmade Shells Blueprint [Free]

Clan Recruitment x2 (Misaka Worst & Sabo)
Sabo (Clansman)
Perks:
Where Did It Go? [Free]
Function Over Form [-300]
Gear:
The Rock [Free]
Wooden Spear [Free]
Stone Spear [Free]
Bow Blueprints [Free]
Basic Kit [Free]
Revolver [Free]
Arrow Blueprint [Free]

Misaka Worst (Raider)
Perks:
Tread Lightly [Free]
Edgelord [-100]
The Big Score [-100]
Unseen [-100]
Gear:
The Rock [Free]
Wooden Spear [Free]
Stone Spear [Free]
Bow Blueprints [Free]
Revolver [Free]
Waterpipe Shotgun [Free]
Arrow Blueprint [Free]

Writefagging in which Gaunlet does a Naked Apron Scene (SFW I assure you.): https://pastebin.com/gdHpn7EU
>>
>>53786764
>All of my Generics (80s Action Movies, Wuxia, Western, Mob, and Heist) were written to cover genres where a given media was too small to see a jump, so they were combined
>80s Action Movies
>too small to see a jump
Now I am very sad.
Lethal Weapon could TOTALLY be a jump.
And I'm still holding out hope for a Last Action Hero, the Jump one day!

And a DIE HARD one.
With a Complication where there is this Eastern European with an implausibly large family, and you keep getting involved in their convoluted heist plans every year.
>>
>>53789585
>Gaunlet does a Naked Apron Scene

You...in a nakred apron? No, just no I do not want to see it.
>>
I HAVE A BURNING NEED
A NEED FOR DRAENEI
>>
File: Kagetora Female Form.jpg (62KB, 535x691px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Female Form.jpg
62KB, 535x691px
>>53789683
Ah come now Anon. It's not too bad! It's a blacksmiths apron, so pretty good at covering the essentials.
>>
>>53780841
I have a question about Alt-Form Armiore, what do you think the chain is like without it? Because if has to be a inherent part of the chain, the LACK of it is basically the Form/Loot/Power-Locked restriction for Alt Forms. If you CAN'T change into a prion alt-form, then it is useless out side the jump you bought it in. And that is a restriction.
>>
>>53789649
Hell, then make them. I'd love to see Lethal Weapon, Last Action Hero, and Die Hard as a Jump. Especially the last one and doubly so with that Complication included.

You can do it!
Thread posts: 715
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.