[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HFY - Scum of the Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Emergency_Council.png (1MB, 1366x572px) Image search: [Google]
Emergency_Council.png
1MB, 1366x572px
I call this emergency meeting to order, that we may address the species known as Humanity, its rise as a member of this galactic community and of the corrupting if not damaging effect it's presence inflicts upon us all.

>ITT post as alien species and what they would hate about humans
>>
>A human left the toilet seat up on a space station. My broodmate caught ill and died from something called civil itch.
>>
>>53771610
HFY is garbage, and you're a faggot for trying to resurrect its rotten corpse.
>>
>Humans are too easily offended, I called a female a female and it slapped me saying I was a "Sis gendered hetero normative" whatever that means
>>
>>53771610
>it's

Already humanity's cancerous influence seeps into our own culture! There poor command of they're language has perverted our usage of our own!
>>
>>53772465
The taint must be purged with fire, the corrupted must burn!
>>
>>53771610
Can't you just stay in r/HFY? HFY isn't traditional games, and is thoroughly mindless.
>>
>>53772494
>their taints must be purged with fire
BRING ME THE HABANERO PANTIES
>>
>>53772549
Okay, I have to admit I laughed at this.
>>
>they have mastered some vital skill which somehow manages to elude us, despite the fact that no spacefaring race should lack this skill
>their physiology, though puny as unassuming in their own world, is monstrous and forboding to us
>although all species are made up of the survivors of countless generations of survival in desperate circumstances, theirs is somehow the only one which developed the concepts of tenacity and determination
Does that cover it?
>>
File: 1495860775009.jpg (62KB, 270x259px) Image search: [Google]
1495860775009.jpg
62KB, 270x259px
>Not only have they seeded our water rich border worlds with their marine lifeforms but they've also uplifted done if these lesser creatures and armed them complicating our reclamation efforts.
>>
>>53774140
>Being this butthurt
Do you want a band-aid for your butt-hole?
>>
>>53774140
You forgot spite
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.