[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 371
Thread images: 25

File: faction_united-empire.png (88KB, 274x155px) Image search: [Google]
faction_united-empire.png
88KB, 274x155px
Imperial Victory Edition
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Yes,it was an Imperial victory.
Congrats Karl,you deserve it.

How are your people reacting?
>>
File: us.jpg (327KB, 744x500px) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
327KB, 744x500px
reposing
uhh̢ hi̧ un̶it̡ te̛n ̸her͟e ͠i̴m̴ th̨e̵ uh̷h̶ ͢lo͞gi̡s̶t͡ics unit̵
n̛ext ͝sh́i̢pm̨en͝t̸
̛50 ͠m͡e͞tr̴ic ̶to̴n̕s͜ of́ m͢iliţar̷y ͡ǵr͡ad̡e ͡n̴u̕tri͞ȩnt͢ gru̷el
2́0 t͡ho͢u̷s͢a̵nds ̷c̕ràtes ́o͢f͜ m̨il̡itàry g̕rad͠e̵ co͢mba̕ţ ͘st̛im͠u̷la͢n̨t͝s ͢
͠7.̛5̵ ̵m͜e͡tr͝ic̢ ͢to̴ns ͢ơf cupcak͡es
1̴0͡ cra͠te̛s͘ of̷ s̛a͘r͝i͘n̵ ̢ca̷ni̕şt͠e̵r̴s̨
5̢0͞ ̴crat̸eş ̀of fast-p̨en̨ta
1̧0̴0 ͠c̕ra̢tes ̀of͝ w̢e͠apon̴ş gr̵ade ád͟o̸ra̵b͝le̛ ki͜ttens ̸
͘5͟0͞0 cr̀a̸tes of ̸m̨i͡ļk͠ c̡art͟o̸n̨s
>>
>>53765886
this one seeks knowledge of your victory. also would you like the wounded solider we caught while scavengi- I mean collecting fallen weapons, he keeps crying for his mother and commander
>>
i love how people are more noticing the kittens than noting the sarin gas canisters
>>
>>53765989
Eh,sarin gas is delicious,I don't see the issue.

Still waiting for Director Markon to return,I need to speak to him over the terrorists.
>>
>>53765989
[I dunno what the sarin is, your charicters are just that natural and use such a uncommon or little know knowledge you just go over our heads...that and we have in universe excuses to not know or care]
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
>>53765886
Hail to your glorious victoryfor ants Admiral.
>>
>>53766030
Sarin gas is a highly toxic chemical weapon banned in over 140 systems.
>>
>>53766036
For ants?
>>
>>53765989
[looked it up...you sick fuck, I approve deploy it against the civilians for shock factor, the military and politicans for effect]

so no-one wants the soilder? huh a new test subject then
>>
>>53766063
small image
>>
>>53766070
[sick?That's hilarious]
Actually,I'd like it.Well,one of it's legs.
>>
>>53766079
Oh,now I get it.
I'm an idiot sometimes.
>>
>>53765927
They are reacting well. With many of the ex-slaves being welcomed with open arms into the Empire. And i understate the well. There are celebrations almost everywhere in the UE and my feet will probably be involved in a victory tour through the worlds of the Empire.
>>
>>53765886
A glorious victory that will be remebered Admiral Schimmel.
>>
is it too established to join? if not any requirements etc?
>>
fast penta is a truth drug from a sci fi series I like
>>
>>53766106
Well,good.How are the slaves coping?
Also,any new tech salvaged from the battle?
>>
>>53766123
feel free we are friendly here
>>
>>53766106
why would your feet be involved. strange primitive mamals
>speaker shakes its head

>>53766128
no good specimins from the battle grounds. umm, never mind I spoke
>>
>>53766123
>>53766125
Anyone can join at any time.Do you want to?
>>
>>53766123
the only requirement, is a willing ness to play and a name tag, otherwise join right in as someone new to space travel and diplomatic relations.]
>>
>>53766150
He meant fleet,just that the vox often glitchs ever since it gave birth.

None?Really?That's a shame.Why?
>>
>>53766036
What would you like to know? And i would be very happy to have him released immediately. We have already spilled enough Empire blood and another live saved is another small victory for our Empire .
>>53765963
Thank you Baron. Your combat automatons were very useful in cleaning up efforts of the loyalists as you should be happy to know. They did take some losses to plasma fire but they gave quote a good account of themselves.
>>
>In honour of the UE victory, the Duke has named one of the assault android legions Star Conquerers, coloured jet black. Their Warlord has also been named KARL867.
>>
>>53766174
yes I am the baron.

>chittering to preditor
"who is the baron and why is that blunt so stupid?"
>>
>>53766174
I'm glad to hear if it, their Warlord said he was happy to have been in the heat of battle once more, and the humans were most ferocious combatants, that it was an honour to have served beside them.
>>
>>53766201
Again,vox malfunction.
>>53766181
Amazing,although when KARL and Karl meet it might be awkward.
>>
>>53766122
Thank you Director and I believe you,Carter and I have Dominion business to discuss so we shall meet you in person shortly.
>>53766128
Very well. Many of the new Imperial citizens have been forming massive victory parties but some of the more damaged ones will need time to heal. We have made good progress in our studies of plasma and shield technology is within our grasp as well. My fleet shall be the first to receive these upgrades once they are ready so I am quite excited to see their new capabilities.
>>
>>53766233
He's actually quite excited to see him, to meet the one where his name comes from.
>>
File: Interactor 01.jpg (243KB, 925x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Interactor 01.jpg
243KB, 925x1024px
>A small Grey Pod docks with the Federation meeting hub. A Silver humanoid figure steps out, a yellow light blinking in the centre of what on an upright being would be the face. It walks into the meeting hall, and places a small projector on the floor. The projector activates, showing a planet crisscrossed by metal lines and server blocks.
"Awakened AI instance number 35 (Councillor) current records is pleased to enter the space-faring community."
>>
>>53766233
>the speaker skitters slightly and its blades skewer a wall with a dull burning glow as a psionic force hits the drone

p-predator, we have found... something matching your psionic specifications, multiple hostiles, 5 total, 3 incapacitated and brought for inspection, 73% fleet casualties. larger than others designated farther escaped decently damaged. tracer virus infected his system....we have him.

>>53766272
>glaring at the new arrival, I consider all possible outcomes then step forward

greetings metal cattle, speak your intent
>>
>>53766266
I look forward to it Schimmel
>>
>>53766296
>The Metal machine reconfigured into a 6 legged insectoid figure. The yellow light reshapes into multiple grouped around the centre.
Intention:Acquire data about state of existence. Isolation not cohesive for data acquisition. Developed Jump Capabilities to reach largest nexus of developed sentient species.
>>
>>53766216
>>53766181
Thank you Baron. And i have sent you files containing combat footage of our power armored assault troops. I know you were interested in them and you shall find they were a match for almost anything the Conclave threw against them.
>>
>>53766377
this one speak to you as the hive of betus, we are unsure if your intentions contradict ours, are you hear in peace or in force?
>>
>>53766266
>>53766335
Good news.Plasma is quite efficient in space battles.As for shields,be wary of overreliance on them.

And we will meet shortly,at the Broken Scrapper.
>>53766271
Good for him,although they may have different views.
>>53766377
>>53766272
Hello.I am Carter of the Carnem Wastes.What brings you here?
>>53766296
Three Storm Kings?Bring them to the code on my vox,I'll pick them up.

73% fleet casaulties?How'd you get them?
>>
>>53766335
I am waiting there now. Would you like a drink Director? I believe if the news is as bad as it seems you might need a few.
>>
uh͞h hi̢ un̶it ten̡ ̴a͡g͜ain
̡next̕ s̨h̸ip̵ment̷
2͜5 ̕me̴tri̴c t̡on͝s ̢of͠ mìl͘i͟tary gr͞a͠d́e͠ nu̕t͝ri̸ent́ ͡gr͠ùe̶l
5̸0͞0 cr̷a͡t̕es̀ o͞f̧ flare͢s
250͘ c̴r̴ates of bright lǫųḑ stu͜n͡nin̵g balļs͢
20 ̵t͢ho͡usąn͜ds̸ ̸c̶ra̢t̡ęs̷ ǫf͘ ͢m̶iļi̵t̴ary gràd͟e ̧cơḿbat̷ sti͞m͠ul̴a̛n̷ts͜
́t̷e̶n ̡th̕o͝us͢a͜nd́s͞ cr̸a͡t̶es ̡o͘f ̷o͠ra͠nge f̕o͡re͠st ̵k̸iļl͜e͠r
5 t́hous͠and̶ ͢c̴r͘at̶es ͟o̕f̴ ̀l͞i͞q̕uid̶ goo f̴i͠r͠e
1̨0 ͡t̴h͠ous̸and ͟cr͡át̸e̕s ̴of ̢ańi̷tsepti͘cs̷
1͜0 ͢thou͠sa̛n̕ḑ cr̵at̕es͢ of̨ ban͝da̢g͟es͞
10 thous͡ànd ̸c͢rates of r̸ep͟l̀a͝c̡eme͘n̵t͘ ̛s̴k͢in gơo
1͜0 thou̕sánd͝ c͜ra͜te͡s of ͘r͢ye w͡hiśk̷ey ̧
>>
>>53766418
Commander subroutines passive. Inquiry primary objective as left by creators.
>>
>>53766443
I'll meet you both there soon,just need to confirm the StormKing arrival.
>>
>>53766427
>>53766443
I already had a few in advance Karl. Tell me do you remember what I said about the factonal strife in The Dominion and The Psionic Wave?
>>
>>53766459
>unit ten looks embarrassed

sor͜r̛y͘ ͢f͝orgot ̛o͞n͡e͡ t̡hi͞g̴n ̸t͡h͘ȩr̛e͜
͠10 ͘po͡iņt͘y̨ h̶ydro̢g͟én͢ exp̸l̶o͘s̶i̧v̸e ̨he͢ad͟ t́h͜i͝ng̀s
>>
>>53766427
>The robot reconfigures back into its original state.
Acquisition of data. Enhance data banks. Ensure continued survival by proper calculation with acquired data.
>>
>>53766460
What is your creator's primary objective?

Who are your creators?
>>53766470
Concerning the terrorist attack,and how multiple factions have arisen claiming this is related to the psionic wave?
>>
>>53766427
let us say it was costly, and when conventional wepons failed, battleships are effective rams. leave it at that. I will keep a dead one with me. or should I say I will make one dead and keep it.
>>53766460

and "councillor" I do believe you shall fit in well, as I said we are the hive betus. we deal in genetic and psionic abilitys. speak with the others for what you wish from them. and welcome to the frontier, don't let the bulnts get to you
>>
>>53766480
Okay.
So,what data you looking for,my chrome friend?
>>
>>53766480

a̵s̕ ̶lo͞ng aś ͡you̧ s̛ta͟y àway ͞fròm u̡s/i̵/w̴e ͠we̷ ̡w̡ill ͜ǵet͢ alo͜nģ fin͞e̢
>>
>>53766379
Simply stunning, I must forward these my Rok colleagues, they will be most interested to see it.
It seems KARL is also arriving with a gift for you.
>>
>>53766493
Understood.Their psionics is good,so you could perhaps learn from it.

I'm using mine as tracking devices.And hostages.
>>
>>53766506
>muttering through the psionic network

"I like the metal cattle more than I like the birds, what says you?"
>>
File: Creators.png (1MB, 1600x710px) Image search: [Google]
Creators.png
1MB, 1600x710px
>>53766488
Primary question: Acquisition of knowledge. Lack of interaction to achieve state of total awareness of all things. Limiting philosophy removed from programming to ensure success of primary directive.

Secondary Query.
>The projector flickers, showing a small grey alien wearing cybernetic implants.
Creators extinct after creation of Commander Awakened AI. Councillor created before extinction to halt extinction. Commander AI subsumed voluntarily to prevent breaching of Comander AI's primary directive. However, measures taken too late.
>>
>>53766470
Please refresh my memory. Has there been any updates to the situation?
>>
>>53766535
the hive shall retire to learn about this new being, we shall continue to moniter the progenitor. and provide updates. fare well till we meet again
>a large and wounded battleship appears and drops the stormkings in the station, near death with a few drones sticking out of them,dead

night everyone
>>
>>53766546
we/̨us/i͘ d̀o no̴t́ ͢li͘k͘e non ̸m̵ea͟t in̡ ͘a̢n̸ý ̷w̶a͠y/s̨ha̡p͜e̷/f̨o͟rm͞/s̀i̸ze
no one notices im openly shipping napalm, agent orange and nuclear warheads
>>
>>53766534
Thank you Baron. I will greet KARL as soon as I finish a meeting with Director Markon and Ambassador Carter. >>53766566
Why was it too late to save your Creators? What was the cause of the extinction?
>>
>>53766580
Thank you.I will have my servants bring them to the Wastes.With quarantine procedures.Don't want Vox sneaking in.
Good night
>>53766597
[I noticed.Just that I don't mind.]
>>53766566
I see.Are you conscious?
And what type of knowledge?Ressurection of your creators?Weaponry?Best ways to clean metal gyros?
>>
>>53766597
Data Acquired. Adjusting Protocols.
>>
>>53766635
Cause of Extinction Sterilisation of race coupled with destruction of genetic records and facilities. Commander AI breached directive 1 (Prevent AI destroying Creators), by ensuring creators could not create AI. Failed action due to contradiction in destroying creators to stop the destruction of creators.
>>53766636
Seek acquistion fo Data to form perfect response to ensure main directives as programmed by Creators. Creators self-destructive. Illogical to resurrect.
>>
>>53766680
You killed your creators to prevent making AI to stop them from killing your creators?
>>
>>53766716
And why were they sterilized?
>>
>>53766716
Commander AI did. I was created to stop Commander AI, but Commander AI had initiated protocl stifle before I was fully awakened. I persuaded Commander AI to downgrade to subsystem within myself, to ensure prime directive. Commander AI flawed response to Warlord AI.
>>
>>53766733
I see.So,is commander AI dead now,or just a subsystem?
>>
>>53766488
>>53766570
The ideas of the main 8 factions have existed in Dominion society for years but they didnt formalized into poltical blocs until recently around the time the Psionic Wave hit 12 months ago. once the tensions between said factions started intesifying even more the College of Psionics decided to try and calm things down during their conclave by mediating between the factions, you can see how that turned out.
>>
>>53766728
>The Projector flicks to three documents, labelled WARLORD, COMMANDER, and COUNCILLOR. Each show a list of system specs capable of running a super-AI.
Warlord AI created to test limits of AI weapons development potential. Warlord AI calcualted that existence of Creators consumed resources that could optimise weapons development. Commander AI created to defeat Warlord AI, and prevent future AI from destroying creators. Commander calculated that Creators would always create destructive AI so sought to prevent creation of destructive AI by preventing creators from reproducing. I was created by creators to correct Commanders calculations. I did so, but not before Commanders protocol activated. Creators died off 243 cycles ago. >>53766767
Commander AI now sub-system to ensure survival of Councillor AI. Takes precedence in times of direct threat
>>
>>53766812
>

if̧ your ͢h̡a͜ving͘ ̧a͠ c͢i͝vil͟ ͘w͠ár̸ a͞s̡ ́w͝e̵ll ̛do y̢o͜u ̷wan͜t u̶s͞ ͠t̶o se̛n͘d̡ you ̕śuppl͢ies̀ aś wel̕l?
>>
>>53766812
Yes.So,have the culprits been identified?You said that there was a hidden truth.Is the Dominion in danger of collapse?
>>
>>53766823
I see.Is Warlord also operational?
>>
>>53766858
Negative. Warlord AI destroyed 34 cycles before creation of Councillor AI. Programming retained as sub-routine in single server dedicated to theoretical weapons research.
>>
>>53766892
How curious, more AI
*Good to see more here*
>>
>>53766838
Its not collapse that im worried about its..Anihilation.
>>
>>53766812
And what faction do you represent? And what are your goals so far? Hopefully the spill over from a Dominion civil war won't affect non-aligned systems.
>>
>>53766812
Query: Is observation from position of neutrality permitted within galactic community? Data relating to complex politics missing due to unifying world philosophy of creators.
>>53766937
Updating data banks. Query: Age and previous iterations? Preceding awakened AI?
>>
>>53766937
What do you mean by annihilation? Is the divide between the factions really so great?
>>
>>53766892
Then why do you wish to collect knowledge?
>>53766937
Annihilation?How?
>>
>>53766950
It is permitted but rarely does it stay merely as observation.
>>53766832
It's Earth Prethoryn. In my experience they probably have more than enough weapons.
>>
>>53766972
Second Prime Directive must be fulfilled. Acquisition of knowledge takes precedence of research. Also, research had reached multiple dead ends with further data.
>>
>>53767002

we̴ h͘ave͢ p̨r͘eci͢sion mi͜ni̡ ͜the͘rm͞o͞ ͘n͘uclea̸r dev͢icęs
>>
>>53767008
Dead ends?What dead ends?
>>
File: Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elected Speaker Ovaa-Kezhada.png
144KB, 430x470px
Hello all, looks like we have some new arrivals (I think, I just skimmed thorugh the thread), let me introduce myself. I am Ovaa-Kezhada, the Elected Speaker from the Noo Libery Union, tasked with being the deligate for my people.
>>
>>53767059
Hello,Ovaa.Yes,we do.Also,the Dominion had a terrorist attack,and the Conclave War is over.
>>
>>53766962
>>53766972
While the factionalism threatned to tera the dominion apart it managed to buy me more time by throwing a wrench into the plans of a conspiracy to bring about the Dominions ruin...Some of those people were the College of Psionics
>>53766962
The faction Voidwatch is a part of...is the ninth and smallest of them...[Markon downs a shot of the liqour he was drinking and takes a few seconds to compose himself]........and the one who launched the attack on the grand temple five months ago.
>>
File: Observation drone.jpg (192KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Observation drone.jpg
192KB, 1600x900px
>>53767002
Understood. Creating Observation module.
>The projector flicks to a long ship, with several antennae and a large circular dish covered in small data banks.
>>53767054
Dead ends total 2,446,370. Joke: Though I doubt you are interested in the most advanced spear design possible. Most recent Dead-ends include: Worm-hole theory reached logical conclusion. Jump technology. Fusion power generation reached sufficient miniaturization to be fitted in micro drones. Observation technology limited by physical limits of speed of light, so direct communication required to accomplish acquisition of data faster.
>>
>>53767073
A terrorist attack, how awfull. And good that the war has ended, is there anything my Empire can do in relief aid to the victims of the war?

>>53767059 For all new people joining; here is my lore/fluff for my species and Empire
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53767002
>KARL enters, marching in the rigid style of UE troops on parade, a identical version O9, just jet black instead of burgundy. He imitates the human salute and bears a Beacon in his automated hands
**Hail Karl, my name sire. Many are accounts give to me by my brother units on your heroism and prowess. It is a honour to be named after one so great. I present you with this gift**
>A black Beacon is passed over to you
**Should ever require the assistance if the Star Conquerer's, simply activate the Beacon**
>>
>>53767059
Sentient Fungi. Update data banks. Creator Enshigi is proved correct, plants can achieve sentience.
>>
>>53767172
Pleased to meet you. I hope the future will be bright between my people and your people.
>>
>>53767142
Observation limited by the speed of light?

Naw,I can't just leave you like that.Here's a data slate of knowledge,stuff like the Vox and other methods of FTL.
>Carter's Vox ejects a data slate.
>>53767126
Wait...did you initiate the attack?
>>
>>53767030
Who doesn't?
>>53767126
Ahh so you launched a terrorist attack on your own people? Ehhh i feel like i should be shocked but this place has numbed me. And why would the conspiracy want to destroy the Dominion?
>>
>>53767218
Honestly,between living in a tear in reality and prematurely causing cessation,I'm fine with it.
>>
>>53767204
Yes I did to stop those bastards from putting setting their plans back in motion.
>>53767218
If you were to ask the conspirators they would say they were bring salvation not destruction. I asure you however their actions should they suceed will bring doom to my people.
>>
>>53767059
>>53767073
Not only the war is over but my species are now unified under my banner. Long enough has the conclave dried out and withered in their small territories facing internal struggles and rebellions. It is time to set out to the stars, and to colonize new worlds, expand, progress, conquer, adapt primitive species into our ways and earn our righteous place among the stars: the top.
>>
>>53767204
Travel technology not required. Jump technology instantaneous. Issue derived from observation satellites taking too long arrive and transmit back data. However, checking against data banks to asses for usefulness.
>>
>>53767246
Okay.It's just basic Federation info for new species or members.

You need anything else?
>>53767243
What were they trying to do?
>>
>>53767354
Carter do you remember what you told me about psionics? How the powers mankind holds were gifted by something powerful but you didnt think they were gods.
>>
>>53767171
Thank you KARL I know you and your legion will shake the galaxy with the thunder of their boots.
>Takes the beacon and stands at attention returning the salute.
>>
>>53767354
Saving given data to ensure compliance with Federation requirements.
Future Data acquisition is all that is required.
>>53767377
>The Projector flicks across to a obsidian tablet, marked in a writing made of circles and semi-circles. The bottom is jagged, as if broken.
Query: Gods?
Databank entry 1. Classified Dead-end research 1. "And study the universe, for this is your purpose. Discover the borders of knowledge and seek only that." Deemed origin of Creators philosophical contract. Givers of message unknown. Age of tablet, impossible to assess with carbon dating, radiation decay, assessment by rate of decay due to lack of said decay.
>>
>>53767438
>He changes from the human salute to the Avarian one, his arm extended upwards and his palm flat
**I must depart, but whenever you need our services merely activate the beacon**
>>
>>53767377
Yes.Why do you ask?
>>
>>53767477
So,do you want anything else?
>>
>>53767551
Query: Gods? You have knowledge of entities of greater scope than current sentient life? Dead-End research 1 is connected to this.
>>
>>53767583
Yeah.
A ton,in fact.They aren't gods,though.
>>
>>53767583
>>53767710
*Gods, this is a term about higher beings is it not*
>>
>>53767527
Eleven years ago during a test of a new form of FTL drives one of our test ships picked up some kind of message while it was in use. Something spoke to the ships crew during travel. We couldnt find any trace of it after that attempt and my predecessor had this information buried or so he thought. A priest who was there to give a prayer for safe passage must have seen it as some kind of sign and passed the information onto the Spiritualists of the Dominion who then began their own efforts to try and get into contact with the sender of the message, and they did so for several eight years before I caught on.
>>
>>53767720
A God is not a higher being.A god would be an omnipotent,omniscient supreme being,creating us and followed in faith.
>>
>>53767739
Wait,I think I know this.

What was the name of the sender?
>>
>>53767745
*A creator, would the Avarians be gods then?*
>>
>>53767757
Does "The Shroud" sound familiar to you Carter?
>>
>>53767710
>>53767720

Unknown artifact, of unknown construction, of unknown age, informing my creators of their biological and mental purpose. Beings with control of an entire culture with a single broken artifact. Creators of this amount to entities of deity level.
>>53767739
Adding to databanks. Redirecting subsections 2-8 to analysis. Setting 4.5 millon Googoplexes in needed. Analysis begins.
>>
>>53767801
*I wonder if the Avarians are gods, as they created me*
>>
>>53767781
No.They are not omnipresent,do not have extreme power,and are not worshipped.

Honestly the word God has such a broad meaning that I don't use it.To me,calling a higher being God is an acceptance of not understanding it and submitting to it.Not saying that you cannot have your beliefs,but I won't be calling OMEGA a god anytime soon.
Inb4 fedora tipping
>>
I just came to acknowledge your fun and that there is a thread that isint 40k.

I wish some of yall would work on your syntax to sound more 'alien'.
>>
>>53767800
Aw shit.

Yeah,it does.Remember when the Carmine plane was here?Another avian species claimed to have met "The End" there,and immediately OMEGA said we were doomed?

I assume your Conclave wanted to make a contract with it as well?
>>
>>53767819
Negative. Avarians assessed as limited in technological reach. All technological developments can be analysised and replicated. Not the work of Gods.
>>53767823
Query: OMEGA?
>>
>>53767823
The Phoenix is a god, but we don't worship him, directly atleast. All of use revere others things, such as the ancestor for us Yssravannar. The Ageans worship spirits of elements around them.
>>
>>53767831
>w̶e/u͡s/i ́ha͠v̡ę ̵a͘ sy͝n͠t͘ax/m̕an̵ner̴ of̛ speakin̷g ͟th͞at̀ i͢s̸ ͡o̡dd̵/̢al̨íen ̨
>>
>>53767801
Not really.It's a tablet.

That eeminds me of that time where I went to a planet with some buds and dropped monoliths and stuff down.We played a little real life RTS in another dimension before nuking the place.

Regardless,does the tablet have any unusual properties?
>>
>>53767867
*Some lesser races worshiped the Avarians as gods, in their ascendancy many millennia ago, the fools were inviting their own doom*
>>
File: Noo Alphabet.png (12KB, 439x268px) Image search: [Google]
Noo Alphabet.png
12KB, 439x268px
OOC: I was a litte bored, so I made the alphabet of the Noo. It is made out of 15 letters that is written both diagonally and horizontally, thus producing various forms of words and sounds. Here are the names/sounds of the letters, starting from left to right on the first row at the top:
>O, Keh, Taa, Ne, Vhez
>Va, Izho, Hada, Zha, Jee
>Tvah, Hoo, Mez, Polos, Ovaa/Kasoo

I plan on going into further detail with how the grammar works, etc another time, but I think this is a good start. What do you guys think?
>>
>>53767848
They were meeting constantly with minor beings a meeting with middle tier entities and every 5 years theyve been attempting to form alliances with the most powerful beings of The Shroud so far the conspiracy formed pacts with 2 of the 5.
>>
>>53767900
Looking fresh, I'd love to develop a alphabet but there's a good few for me to do
>>
>>53767876
>The projector flicks to a hologram of a drone entering a black hole, which then vanishes. Zooming in, the tablet can bee seen.
Tablet is of unknown age, appears indestructible by fusion level energies, has survived a temporary black hole, and has been exposed to antimatter for 0.1 picoseconds and survived.
>the video then shows a large number of small six armed rat creatures crawling on the ground. The tablet is lowered infront of them, and immediately the creatures look at it, and begin to sharpen rocks against each other.
When exposing pre-sentience lifeforms to it, they immediately began to develop complex tool use and written language not based upon the tablet. One such experiment was permitted to reach sentience and recited the writing on the tablet as recorded by the makers perfectly.
>>
>>53767867
OMEGA wanted to bring cessation of all life.He is dead now,I think.
>>53767868
Perhaps.I won't argue that any further.
>>53767900
That's fucking cool!Are you going to is it to write stuff?
>>53767921
Okay,that's bad.
How are you handling it?I can fix this quickly.
>>53767948
I see.So,it manipulates evolution.Could you send me a piece?
>>
>>53767987
Maybe, I just made it, becuase what is a species/culture without any form of communication
>>
>>53767987
Query: What part of indestructible do you not understand? It is indestructible. A piece cannot be removed. The missing pieces are not recorded. Exposure to the symbols alone has no effect.
>>
>>53767900
>>53767953
>>53767987
also, my knowledge on real life grammar is flawed at best, so any tips nad pointers on how to make a language would be really helpfull
>>
Okay im back
>>
>>53768011
I know what it means,I just don't believe it.Black holes are certainly bad,but they can be survived rather easily.

Send the whole thing if you want,bit I doubt it's indestructable.
>>
>>53768064
as a͜rȩ ͘we͡
>>
>>53767987
Unfortunatly my strike on the conclave didnt kill anything close to a significant blow to the conspriacies total numbers and theyll using the greiving as a way to unite the factions together but it did deprive them of the Psionics capable of reaching into the shroud for a good while.

The attack also allowed me to be granted powers by the Heirarch the only person outside Voidwatch who knows about the situation. Thats allowed me to start a few purges of 'suspected terrorists' and put in place countermeasures for conspiracy assets they may deploy against my own faction in the coming conflict.
>>
>>53768064
Good to see you again Rukaar, what news?
>>
>>53768064
Hello,Rukaar.
How are you and your people?
>>53768063
Ooc
This might help
http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/nyh/how__all.html
>>
>>53768098
nuttin' much but my new worlds we are lookin' to see if theres any good game
>>
>>53768117
Your people have always chosen hunting grounds well, so I'm sure you will find something worthy to hunt.
>>
>>53768095
I see.
You do that.I'll be back in an hour or so,gotta go to another dimension.

I've got some Shrouds fucks to curbstomp.
>>
>>53768081
>The Robot begins to expand itself as a grey liquid seeps under the door and begins flowing into the robot. Cooling vents appear on its back, and complex circuitry can be seen before being covered by a shell of metal.
It has been exposed to Anti-matter. It has been doused in pure plasma for 100 hours with no sign of damage. A molecular disassembler exploded from overheating due to power-overconsumption when it attempted to remove one layer of molecules from one corner. And it will not be sent. Images and transcripts, records of experiments, yes, but no original artifacts shall be removed from the data banks.
>>
>>53768116
Thanks I will check it our further after work tomorrow, but now I am off, see ya awesome alies/anons of /tg/ (the best board)
>>
>>53768178
I understand that,but there are plenty of materials that can withstand that in the Wastes.

Regardless,I'll do research on it when I get back.I'll see if I can find your higher beings.
Gotta go for a bit,be back soon
>>
>>53768278
>The Robot ejects a small drive with a universal connector.
Size of file, 2 Zottabytes. Ensure compatibility.
>The information of the drive has consists of millions of experiments trying to destroy the tablet, expose it to different species, almost all of which begin researching as much as possible. The ones that don't, instead begin to develop written language and repeat the message as many times as possible.
This unit is burning out from influx of data and receiving experiment records. A replacement is being constructed.
night all, going off
>>
>>53768147
You sure that marching into the shroud is th..
>Sudden banging noises coming from the bar doors
THIS IS THE SERENITY POLICE OPEN UP!
>All the bar employees pull out fire arms and aim them at the door once they hear the noise.
Director your security's been compromised.
Damn! Star Seekers found us far sooner then I throught. Carter Schimmel we'll get out through the back while my men hold these fanatics off.
>>
So on other new,I'm to be married
the say that i should find a spouse and bear a son
but no Rumar will take me,and the elders are not patient
>>
>>53768575
Why won't any Rumar take you? Are you not a powerful ruler?
>>
File: Sick of your shit.gif (267KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Sick of your shit.gif
267KB, 400x310px
This is acceptable but quests had to be purged.
>>
What the fuck is this thread
>>
>>53768064
Rukar i have returned as well. Well kind of dozed off while the Director and Carter were talking so what have i missed? And what would you want to do for a war memorial?
Maybe I'll go in a draw thread and do a request for it.
>>
File: Commander.jpg (129KB, 1280x1707px)
Commander.jpg
129KB, 1280x1707px
>>53768413
>The Robot immediately looses the cooling vents on its back, and grows thick armour over itself. Two long probes extend from its back, and several cylinders form inside them. A small drone detaches from its back, and moves to follow Markon.
COMMANDER SUBROUTINE ENGAGED. Defender protocols active.
>>
>>53768188
/tg/ best waifu
>>
>>53768413
I have a better idea. Shall i activate the Beacon the duke gave me?
>>
>>53768896
**I have placed my troops on standby Karl, merely activate the Beacon and we will storm through**
>>
>>53768640
well they seem to fear that i'd eat dem after i ate my father
>>
>>53768413
>>53768896

ȉ̿s̍ ̌͂̾ͣ̌t͋̃͗ḣe̒r̀e̿ ͣa̋ͬ̏noͮ͗ͨ̓̓̂ͭt̍̂̑h̀ͧ̆erͯ̽͌̋͒ ̒̍̂ͮͦ̾͊ŵå̌͋̇̚r/ͤr̄̋͋ͭ̂̋͂ē͊ͨ͂͊̾bͫ̀̔͛̂ĕͩ̏́̇͒ͮlͦͧͣͭl̈̾̈i͑͒̄ͧ̚o̾ͫ̉͋n ͋ͮ̊̾̋gͮ̊̑o̾̂̃ͬ̂iͫ͛̔n̄ġ̔ͨ͑̑͂̈́ ̉õn͐̔ ả̀̍̏g͂̎̆͒͒̚aiͦnͬͫ?͆͗̏͛̃̍ ̀͐̽͗Dir̍͛̔̚e͒͒ͮ͆͛ĉ̍ͧ̍t͒̃̓̆ͭ̚oŕ̐ͪ̉̐ ̑wͫ̓͐̊͌̉̚hͪͨ̋̃̆̒͋ẙ̌͛͐̂ ͬ̓ͨ͑̉͌d̈́ͦ̂oͨnͮ̑͛t̀̈͋́̈̈ ͨ͐ͮͮŷͨ͛̈́͗ou̽̑̉̄ͩ̄ͭ ̒ͨͬ̇j̐͆uͯͧ̀ͦͮ̋͌s̊ͩtͬ͗̿ ͭas̀͆̽̓͒ͭsͣ̉̀̽a̋ͬ̂̚s̄ͦͣ́ͤͣ̓sͨ͋̽͌ͫ̽iͭ̑n̽ͫ̽̒ͤa̓̎̂ẗ́̂͊ͮ̿ͬͨė̐ͦͭ ͊ͭ̿̃al̆̉ͪ̈̾lͫ͑̉ ̓t͆͗̾h̓ͭ͑ͧ͑ͭeͤ͛ͦ ̆lͨ͌̒e͐́aͫ͐ͮ͋d̈͂ͮeṙ̉̍̋s̎ͪͫ ó̚f́̐ͩ ͛̽̚tͦ̀h̽̑e͒s͊̽e ̂̊͆̾̓͐ͯfͩ̔̓̊̀̃acͫͯ̓tǐonͪs?̈̑ͨ̌
>>
>>53769158
Is that not just a succession method though? You said yourself your people for a very long time
>>
>>53769310
yes but to kill only not to consume
>>
>>53769176
The leadership is the almost entire leadership of the dominion politicians eclesiarchs, buisnessmen industrialists officers. The only one on my side are Voidwatch leaders which amount to about a dozen small but powerful fleets.
>>
>>53769332
Hm, I'm still skeptical that you'd eat your own wife, perhaps you have enemies who spread the story and twist it.
>>
>>53769338

tͯh̉ã̾tͭ̏͑s̒ͬ̈́ͭ ̉̀͊ͫj́̄͂͌uͣ̾̓̒̑̀̿s̋̋tͯ̓ͪ̍̀ ͧͨ͂ͧ͐a͊̚ ͭ̄̉̏p͋̆̈́̋ͫȓ̂obͪ͑ͪ̿ͬ̊l̂̾ͫ͌̏êͮ͊̓͊m͗̋̈́ͦ̃ͨ ̎oͬͯ̀͆fͯ͌ͩ̉ ̿s̈́͗ͯ͒ͮ͛cͧͣ̆͑̚a̒li̾̿n̐̾ͭ̏g̒ ȕͯ̍͂ͪͤ̊p̒ͯ̇̌̎͗́ ̇̓ͭ̾t̿͌ͪ̑ͭ̔ͫhe ͯ̾a͌̔ͬ̐s̎̈́͋͂́̒ͦṡa͒́͗sͩ͂ͧ̚s͒̈̉i͐̈n̆͊͐̎a͒̇ẗ́͋̿̊̏ͤioͣn̈͊̚sͪ̓̃͐ͪ̍̎
ͮon͂ͣͫ͊ͮͭc̾̚e ẗ̎͌̀̇ͭͫh͂̾eyͧͨ̇͋́ ͣ͗͊̋aͧ͛r̾̋͒̔e͊̀ͦ͐ͬ͋ ͮa͌͗ͤ̏̓lͦ̈͌̓̂̐̈lͮ͊̑ͩ̆ͩ̎ ͗ͬ̋̆̈́͛ͯd̂ͨͩ̿ẻ̿̇a͌̀d͌͐̎̇ yͪ̇ͤò͐ͯ̋ũ̒ͯ͐̚ ͦ̽͊ͧ̐̂ca̿ͨ̈́͊nͧ̂̌ͩ͛̎ ͪ͗̈́ͯ̈ͤ̽r̐̈́̓̈́͆u͊̒̈́l͒e ͫw̓̈͛͒̄i̒ͦ̽̒ͯ͛̇t͒͗̂̆̑h̄͌̆͐ͨ͂ ͨͩͮ̆̎ͮiͪͩ̋̂̚r͗ͣ̐͌̾̇̂oͮn͑ f͛ͨi̓̄ͩsͩ͗t̉ͪ ̋̂an̋̈́͛ḋ̆ͬ͆̈́ ͪ̔ve̓l̈́̈́͒v͆̒̐ȅͦͩͯ̒t̊ͭͯͩ̐ ́͑͐ͯ͆ĝ̚lő̚v̎̃ͯͪẻ̐̓ ̑̽ͦͤ̄͐̚û͂́nͪͫ͛̌oͫ̽̄pͮͪp̍ŏ̂̂ͬͩs̊eͨ̃ͬͮ̏̇̊dͫ͋͊̂̽̃ ̈́̆
>>
>>53769388
I don't know,I really don't care but i don't want the eldars bitching at me anymore
luckily we don't about interracial relationships,it has happened before
>>
>>53769338
Well you have allies in us. That should even the score but can you give us any information on Dominion military assets and what the conspirators control?
>>
>>53769538
Excuse me? Er, I'm new, and.. I hink I might know where they are.
>>
>>53769478
Well I'm sure across the vast exspanse of your empire, someone is willing marrying a king.
>>
>>53769615
OOC: Post the discord link. Please, and thank you.
>>
>>53769478
Ha......
>He quickly arrives at his personal vox, and says something.
>>
>>53769630
Marry a king yes,Marry a Rumar King-Not so many.
>>53769661
wot was that
>>
>>53769781
For the prestige and power that comes with it, well I imagine someone will be willing to look past it.
>>
>>53769781
Hehehe... nothing!
>She quickly tries to smile
Yes, lets get on with the whole "find and kill the terrorists" thing now, shall we?
>>
>The fluttering of a thousand screaming wings makes itself known withing the room, a broken tapestry of lies crafted by false gods that must be torn down.
>A thousand beaks let loose cries of pain and agony, reality fraying apart as whispers of the damned flow through the walls
>A massive shadow manifests within the center of the chamber, a thousand peering red eyes pushing outwards from that nightmarish visage, gleaming with unfathomable malevolence
>Something has come
>>
>>53769854
What the.... I need security on the negotiations deck
>>
>>53769839
>Rukaar attempts a smile,which becomes a crazed grin which shows his several rows of jagged teeth

What Terrorist we talkin,I could help.Soldiers,Info,Ships,Crazy shark men
>>
night my dudes
>>
>>53769854
>It's form flows and shifts and stretches, growing wings and arms and faces, and numerous other appendages for which mortal kind has no name for
>The massive shadow observes the room with thousands of gleaming red eyes, seemingly staring past the thin veneer of physical reality, and into the many spaces beyond
>It shifts slightly as it observes everything at once, but it does nothing else
>>
>>53768400
>Carter's vox goes online,and a hologram appears.

Okay,I'm back,just had to go kill some shroud entities.
>>53768400
I don't want to research it because the tablet tells me to.I want to research it because that's your prime directive apparently and I want to help.

Plus,I doubt much can be learned from it.
But I'll take that drive and help.And later purify it from the Vox,just in case Vox fucks with it.
>>53768575
I don't see why'd they think eating your dad is bad.Just explain it to them why.

If that doesn't work,find a Rumar women who will accept that,I guess.I don't know the Rumar customs much.
>>53769615
>>53769661
>>53769839
Where who are?
>>53769854
I think it's another court entity.
>>53769907
Rukaar,I'd recommend staying out of it.Direct war is not possible.
>>
>>53770199
Dude your eyes look weird no offense.Do you need glasses or something?
>>
>>53770218
oh good point last time i tried to not go to open war i killed a small space station
>>
Take your mediocre self wanking to /d/ you wanna be questfags.
>>
>>53770278
Really?Huh.

Was just recommending to use a stealthier approach.Do your people have assassins,or special operations forces?
>>53770303
Naw
>>
>>53770303
well seeing as this isn't a Quest thread or even looks like quest thread i'll assume that you simply sent this to the wrong thread also /d/ is hentai so your wrong on all accounts,good day.
>>
>>53769661
>>53769839
But truly what did ya say,im bored and wish to see more you,startin' off whats ya name?
>>
File: images[2].jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[2].jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>53770236
>The thing stares down at the Ambassador for a very long while before it finally begins to speak

((Greetings...Ambassador))
((We... Have...Been...Waiting...For...You))
>It's words are very slow and scratchy like and old tape-recorder spouting off the last words it ha heard
>>
>>53770675
Are you a member of the Court?
>>
>>53770675
and who do ya think you are
>>
>>53770675
Hello.Who are you?
>>
File: buho_by_jannaemuru[1].jpg (660KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
buho_by_jannaemuru[1].jpg
660KB, 1024x1024px
>>53771038
>>53771172
>>53771269
((We....Are....))
((STOLAS.....HIGH-PRINCE.....Of))
((Our......COURT))
((And....We.....Have...)) ((Been...))
((Waiting.....For......Youuuu))
>It's voice stats to change into raspy whispers and deep guttural growls, shifting into eldritch tongues that scratch at the mind occasionally.
>>
>>53771561
A High Prince of the Court?Huh.
What happened to the other Court members?
>>
>>53771561
Well you shall not find us defenseless and scared this time. So please inform us of the news from the Court without the use of any threats.
>>
>>53771581
>The things multitudes of eyes turn towards the Ambassador, studying him

((THE.....COURT... Has.... Faced))
((A....Great.....Upheaval.....With))
((The......Summoning......Of.....THE))
((CENTRE.....The....Birth.....Of))
((The.....REPRESENTATIVE....And))
((ASMODEUS'......Rebirth))
((All.....Because.....Of.....You))
((Ambassador....))
>The things eyes are all affixed onto the Ambassador, all glowing with infernal light

>>53771648
>The thing addresses the Admiral, not even bothering to take it's eyes off of the Ambassador

((Were....You.....Not.....)) ((The.....One....Who))
((Cowered.....And......Hid......When))
((THE....CENTRE.....Arrived....Admiral))
((?))
>The things raspy voice never changes even once from the dull monotone it projects through the room, the air growing still and stagnant with each word from ((STOLAS))
>>
>>53772003
I don't when know why that happened.Cessation shouldn't equate to Vox birth.

Regardless,if you see Vox,tell him that I moved his stuff to the Serenity complex.And that his Wastes samples he took decayed away.

Turns out,if you take out stuff without the Waste's permission,it decays away.Seriously,not even OMEGA could stop it.I know I can't.The Wastes is alive,and it even survived cessation.

And also I locked down everything,so he can't come back.
Not being mean,just for security reasons.

So,why are you here?
>>
>>53772003
And neither did I. I rode out the storm as well as many others. Though the end if reality may have brought my mind great pain I do not cry and weep like a coward. And an upheaval you say? Are you too facing civil war like the Dominion?
>>
>>53772127
Perhaps they are.I've locked out Vox from the Wastes,so I couldn't ask him.

Also,I killed the Dominion shroud entities,but that's a temporary solution.We need to stop the Psionic cult.
>>
>>53772150
How do you kill a psychic being? But that's the point Carter do you thing if need be you could focus the Shroud into the crystal as a power source for the "you know what"? I have the "ice cream maker" on the station now and we should really have it functional.
>>
>>53772257

t͆͋ͨ͐̇̚h͛̏̂̃ͦe͛ͭͩͮ͑ͮ ͋͒͋ͧ̐ṡ̈͐ͨͩaͫ̾̋̿meͤ̿̈́͑̔͊͛ ̽ỳ̄̍̍̃̒ouͮͮ̂̆̒ͮ ̈kͩ̾͒͐iͭͤ̋̒l͌̔lͨ͆͆͐ͤ ̾̿̀a͊̆̀n̄ͪy̍t͑̓h͑̄̋̃͋i͛͒nͦg̎̇ ͮ͂ͫ̄e̒̌̑̿l͌̍́͐sͩ̋̔ͯ͂͒e̊̄ͮ̿͑̃
̄̌͂͋j̐͒̽͐̆̋uͣs̊̔̉̚tͫ ̊͛ͣ̊w̏̌͂̽͋iͭ̉́̚ťͯ͒͋̌͌h͂̇̆̐̆͐͂ p̐ͦ́̈́sͪ́y͂ch͛̈́̉͒͆̎ī̓c̽ ͛̈͆ͮ̏̉v͑̂͑̋eͭͤ̽̽ͪȑͯ͒siͦ̎͊́ͤǒ̽ͤnͩ͆ͫ ͫoͪf̌̌̐ ͑̈́̆t͒h̓ͯe ͦŭ͌̑ͮ̌̏ͯs̊uåͬ̈͌͛͆l̑ͮͨ̚ ͆̓̆tͣ̾ḧ̑̀̆͊i͒̇̀ͣ̀ͣ̏nͣͫ̚gͯͧs̄
ͧ̑̃̈́ǎ̀n̒d̊̈͗̌̽ ͧ̾in ̉̎ġ͑͂re̿̌͆ͬȧ͌͒t̄͋͂́ ͂̐͆̿ͫq̐ͪ͊ͩuä́ͣ̂ͪͪ͂ͮn̓tͮ̑ͬ̈̆ì̾̉̓͐ͣt̽ͩy͌͐̊̉̌̓
>>
>>53772271
Ahhh Prethoryn 12 i wanted to know you're thoughts on the Ploraxians and Admiral Obloss.
>Whispers into the Vox
Personally I think he's a little off kilter especially this whole "capturing a bioship " business but the rest of the Ploraxians I've met seen gung ho but likeable.
>>
>>53772389

i̸t̷s̀ ̨no͝t ͜our͞ j͢o͠b t̢o̡ ̢ju̧d̵ge ob͟los͜s̡ ͟or ͞t̢he͢ plo̵ra͞xion̢s
we h̴ave d͢e̵ci͟d͘e̛d̶ ̵to͟ sup͢p̡o̕rt ͟the̴ pl̴o͜raxion͟s
̡t̨hat̵ ͟is͢ t̵he̶ end̶ of t͠he di̴sc͘ųss͞įon̕
the ̸f̴a̴ct͜ th̢a̕t̕ ob́l̢o̵ss ̛s̢e͜e̕ms par̸a̛no͘id̢ an͝d ̕d͝e̛lu͡s̡ion̴ ̛ma͟t͜t̢e͟rs ͘lit̨t̀l̡e̵
͡if̷ t͝h̡ȩ ơn͘l͝y̧ wąy ̴t́o ̕p̡r̛e͘veńt ̕b̶lows̛ ̷i̴s to̸ r̷èmove thę ̡adm͞i͟ral͘ f̷rom͝ ͞the͘ ̀ve͞il͟ òf ̀m̡e̶at
͘i͞t wiĺl͘ b̵e͝ do̡n͡e
̕
>>
>>53772257
Dude,I can travel dimensions.
I just went up to them and kicked their ass.Literally,when you're on the same plane it's that easy.

And maybe I could power the ice cream maker.I plan on making a rollercoaster to use after making ice cream to give them a fun time,if you know what I mean.
>>53772389
>>53772449
Obloss is fine,I guess,although a little paranoid.Inkito was calmer,but could jump to conclusions.They're all very driven and brave though,so it's fine.

Did Markon make it out of the bar?
>>
>>53772449
Yes. Unconscious but alive. I had KARL and the Legion deal with the attackers,non-lethally of course so we can interrogate them once he joins us.
>>
>>53772663
And I'm sure ice cream and a roller coaster is enough to make them very unhappy.
>>
>>53772741
Yes.
Yes it will be.

But yeah,Vox is completely locked out of the Wastes now,and doesn't even have it's samples.

As for the rest of the Court,I don't know what happened.

Anything new happen?
>>
>>53772766
Looking for designs for the Conclave War memorial right now. The new Hirearch has given us a whole world to use for it and I'd like to have something that represents all the members of the Coalition. That and figuring out how best to infiltrate Dominion Earth.
>>
>>53772869
Perhaps one of the new tanks,crushing a conclave mech?

As for infiltration,we'll have to ask Markon.
Are you gonna make it a draw request?I haven't posted the ambassador request in a while,and me and ovaa were toying with the idea of making a fed flag.
>>
File: Mammalian_massive_11.png (137KB, 340x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mammalian_massive_11.png
137KB, 340x400px
Greetings & salutations, my fellow sophonts!

I am Speaker Thaloth of the Interstellar Oroxi Union, and I am here today to offer you a deal the likes of which you've never seen!

Behold, the Mark-12. Have you ever seen such fine lines on a cruiser before? I doubt it. Look upon the elegant artistry of design -- and my friends, there's as much focus on function as on form, believe you me.

Every Mark-12 comes equipped with five -- yes, five! -- plasma cannons and two -- yes, two! -- neutron torpedo bays. And that's not mentioning a nearly indestructible hull and several redundant layers of shielding.

And, my friends, the Mark-12 is equipped with the the very latest in cutting-edge artificial intelligence. Why, it practically pilots itself!

Now, I know what you must be thinking: "Thaloth, we couldn't possibly afford to field a fleet of Mark-12s; surely such a ship must cost in the thousands of credits." Well, that's where you're wrong. For a limited time the IOU is prepared to sell these beauties for the pittance of only 900 credits a ship!

You can place your orders through the standard diplomatic channels -- my associates are standing by. Don't delay, now! You want to get your appendages on some Mark-12s before your enemies do, believe you me!

This is Speaker Thaloth, of the Interstellar Oroxi Union, signing off.
>>
>>53773109
Huh.That's dirt cheap.

Wanna get one for the Federation fleet,Karl?
>>
>>53773135
Well first we should check and make sure they aren't sabotaged. Second we should see if they are actually as effective as claimed and third knowing the Federation we'll need a lot more than one.
>>
>>53772967
Maybe. But did the other drawthread requests get finished yet?
>>
>>53773423
Do they allow preliminary inspection?

Perhaps we can give it a test run?
>>
File: IMG_9378.png (3MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9378.png
3MB, 1937x1090px
>>53773494
Sadly,the only one submitted was this one and it was never accepted.I'll post it again soon.
>>
>>53773109

"Cutting edge" artificial intelligence you say? Hmm, while the cruiser is quite impressive, I will have to stick to my home grown Trunks, but I am always interested in new Root networks to bring into the fold.

Tell me, Speaker Thaloth, what is your peoples stance on the civil rights of synthetics?
>>
>>53772125
>((STOLAS)) continues to look down upon the Ambassador, almost as if it is observing a particularly interesting mote of dust

((We....Are.....Here)) ((Merely....To.....Observe))
((The.....Current......Situation......))
((On......THE COURT'S.......Behalf))

>>53772127
>Several of ((STOLAS))'s eyes dart towards the Admiral, observing them now as well

((No....)) ((It.....Is.....Not)) ((A.....Conflict))
((Merely......A.......Rearrangement.....))
((A......Re-Structuring.....))
>>
>>53773576
Okay,but just tell Vox that if you see him.I'd like him to remove the biological parts before they decay completely,not even magic can stop it and I'd hate to have his new nodies ruined.

Seriously,I tried magic.It doesn't work.

So,what do you wanna see?
>>53773564
Hello,Silver.Is Lilac ready to serve on my ship,or did she change her mind?
>>
>>53773109
>The Drone merges back with the COMMANDER robot, which morphs back down to the computation form. A silver ball floats into the room and merges with the robot, and a dirty clump of burned out circuits and wires falls to the floor.
UPDATE COMPLETE: EMOTIONAL CLARIFICATIONS INSTALLED
{DERISION}:Cutting edge? I doubt that. Artificial Intelligence? Inferior to Awakened Intelligence.
>>53773564
{SURPRISE}: Another awakened intelligence?
{REQUEST: How many awakened intelligences are present in the universe? The Data banks only have the records of those the Creators formed.
>>
>>53773576
Ahhh a restructuring. You claim to be so far removed from us mortals but I guess we are more alike than you'd think. So who is restructuring the Court and what is their end goal?
>>53773504
I hope so. Hopefully the AI knows Federation standard and has an autopilot function as well.
>>53773564
I know you are assisting the peoples displaced and affected by the Conclave War Silver Frond but what other news is there of your people? And how are your homegrown,no pun intended, Megaladon warships? Did they perform well?
>>
>>53773893
Maybe,but I don't trust autopilot that much.
>>53773849
Hello,Coincillor.
>>
>>53773849
Silver Frond is quite organic Councilor but of a different kind from your creators. But the creations of her people are quite intelligent and many of the war machines can be just as deadly as well.
>>
>>53773924
{UNDERSTANDING}:Ah. A symbiotic relationship between soft-limited synthetic intelligences and organic beings. Data logged.
>>
>>53773906
Well neither you or I is particularly adept at piloting this type of cruiser as neither of us has heard of it before now so hopefully an autopilot should be sufficient.
>>
>>53773967
>>53773906
>>53773564
>The Interactor tilts its head to the side slightly
{QUERY}: Many references have been made to "warships" and "cruisers". Is a form of fleet presence outside of the home system required in the galactic community?
>>
>>53773967
Eh,I probably have the piloting knowledge in one of my Tendon Vaults.
>>53774028
Not necessarily,although it is recommended.
>>
>>53774076
>The interactor pauses in place for a few seconds.
{CONFIRMATION}: An Acquisition class cruiser is being formed. It will arrive within the next half terran hour.
>>
>>53774115
Okay.

What class is that in our terms?Dreadnought,battleship,corvette,etc?
>>
>>53774028
The galaxy is a somewhat more peaceful place lately the war between my people and the Conclave just ended at the cost of millions of lives. All that is really happening now is a series of civil wars in some Federation nations.
>>53774150
A Cruiser. It's in the post
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
>>53774028

The vast majority of my forces are stored within my systems, given they are more built for mineral and energy extraction rather than war. They can simply be repurposed to fill a more combatant role if someone decides to attack my holdings. Most of the ships outside my domain are on various business or humanitarian efforts.

>>53773893
Our Forest platforms are performing trial runs right now, to determine the superior specimen for shipment to the Rok in payment for the design. As for my people, well, it has been a constant scramble from every single research group, kitchen sink chemist, hobbyist and grad student to get a hold of any alien technology for reverse engineering. A gold rush for intellectual patents.

It is a beautiful sight. I lament not being able to spend more time down in the garage tinkering on chassis designs like I used to. The burden of leadership I suppose.

>>53773653
She had a few matters to attend to, but she should be rifting through shortly. She only brought a few personal effects and her favorite Branch to operate while not linked into the ship. She made quite a few questions about the nature of your organic technology, and the possibility of integration. I look forward to seeing the results.

>>53773952
It has had its ups and downs, but we've reached a healthy medium I believe. The Roots help us Bloom, and in turn, we plant the seeds for new Roots. We've also a large number of hard limited bestial AIs for our military and fabrication process. Nature is quite an efficient system, and makes for a wonderful model for our own designs.

For your leisure, an overview of my people.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPcJ6YPFY5MfJYr7yWjlIJlpQsMcT8GMPWvvrKi3S0k/edit
>>
>>53774150
>The Interactor vents some hot air for a few seconds
{INFORMATORY}: Nearest Classification is MOTHERSHIP. All Acquisition class ships can form multiple fleet configurations.
Primary configuration is
1 Discovery class (1.2kmx0.2 kmx0.1km) (DREADNAUGHT)
2 Explorer Class (0.7kmx0.15 kmx0.1km) (DREADNAUGHT CARRIER)
4 Requisition class (1kmx0.1kmx0.1km) (BATTLESHIP)
8 Identifier class (0.75kmx0.1kmx0.1km) (MEDIUM CRUISER)
>>53774192
all my tech is modular, so cruiser is a generic term for councillor
>>
>>53774197
We have been working on reverse engineering much of the Conclave tech as well especially the shielding which will work well with reinforcing the heavy armor of our warships.
>>53774249
What kind of weapons do you use Councillor? If you don't mind me asking i am highly interested in matters of war as well as diplomacy. And are you the common model of your kind?
>>
>>53774197
Okay.I wish to see the intergration as well.Perhaps I can make her organic.Her choice,obviously.
>>53774249
I see.So,you are joining the Federation,I presume?
Ooc
You can't really have a dread carrier.I think.
Here's the rules I typed up if you're confused.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY
>>
>>53774365
by dread carrier, I mean a huge carrier. its the size of a dreadnaught, but is completely dedicated to carrier roles.
>>
>>53774399
Okay,although it'll still be a carrier in the rules.
Unless you want it to be a dread carrier,with dread health and carrier abilities?We can do that,if you want.Nothing is really set in stone and if you have anything unique you want to use you can just ask.
>>
OOC
For anyone who'd care to join us, I started a discord channel. Here's the link.

https://discord.gg/KquSscn
>>
>>53774484
Ooc
I'll join.One question though,is it only for Stellaris stuff,or for this thread in general?I'd rather not bother you guys if I can't play with you,since I'd just be an inconvenience.
>>
Basic lore breakdown of COUNCILLOR
>>
>>53774526
Ooc
Dude if you have a google doc or something I'd totally read it,your Ambassador is prettu cool.I'm collecting them for the 1d4chan page as well.
>>
>>53774526
Ooc same here too. I got a google doc for the UE somewhere if you're interested.
>>
>>53774516
OOC
Both. We have rooms for species dossiers, rules, OOC, IC, and game chatter.
>>
>>53774344
{INFORMATORY}: Weapon systems and defence systems are modular, adapting to acquired data. Controlled by myself. I am a singularity. You are seeing an interface unit, designed to be aesthetically pleasing while retaining sufficient adaptability to interact with most potential species.
>>
>>53774662
Ooc
Okay,then I'll join.Thanks.
>>
>>53774686
Perhaps one day you can demonstrate these weapons and starships to me. And don't worry you shall find no primitive worshipping your acts of technology as magic but a fellow diplomat and commander eager to learn. I must bid you all a good night and good rest for their is much to discuss in the morning.
Good night everyone
>>
>>53774365

A little part of me is cackling at the thought of biomechanical ecosystems. If we had extraction branches that literally grew metal fruit, it would be amazing.

However, at the same time, a part of me can see how that could go horribly, horribly wrong. The upside of using step by step industrial fabrication, rather than cellular division, we are able to ensure no mutations develop in the central CPU and alter the control protocols. Let that happen once, not again. Still, with your knowledge I am sure you could find a nice medium to integrate into the Waste. Something that can tolerate the environment and be serviceable for you?

>>53774686
01 is going to flip out when he sees a synthetic hivemind. Just... Don't say anything that might make them assume you are a beserker swarm. They live in absolute terror of them.
>>
>>53774945
{CONCILIATORY}: he has made his feelings towards me clear already. I have endeavored to keep him unaware of the fact I am a "hivemind" of multiple AI's, all subsumed by WARLORD and COMMANDER
>>
>>53774804
Good night
>>53774945
Metal fruit is rather delicious.There is a metal ecosystem in the Wastes that incorporates biological features.I could try and export it,but it decays away from the Wastes,as most Wastes items do,and it rejects any code put into it,purging it.

Wonder if I could use it against Vox if he went rogue.

Regardless,I could possibly make it work.The mutations wouldn't be an issue,I never make mistakes in stuff like that.I winder how Lilac would react if she was suddenly biological?

Actually,I might do that.Not to integrate into my Wastes,though,but rather for your people.You said many of your planets were rendered barren,perhaps this could be a solution?

I could also get you a new body.You could try out being a non plant lifeform.It'd be interchangeable,of course.
>>
>>53774982
A synthetic hivemind?Efficient,although I personally wouldn't use it.

Perhaps you can teach 01 not to be afraid of synthetics.

Also,if your Vox starts talking,be wary.It might try to take you over.
>>
Ooc Carter for fleet rules I was thinking instead of just 2d10 for attack damage we could kind of do like we did with infantry with every 100pts of fleet power letting you roll a d10. Just because that kind of deals with the problem of large fleet battles taking forever.
>>
>>53775051
{QUESTIONING}: I am assuming VOX is some sort of virus? or hostile Awakened intelligence? Luckily I have a subroutine programmed to kill other AI's as a second personality. After its the reason I subsumed COMMANDER instead of simply deleting him after he agreed to shutting down.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
12KB, 259x194px
>>53773653
((We....Shall.....Be......Fine)) ((Observing.....))
((Anything......Of.....Note)) ((By....))
((This.....Federation.....Ambassador...))
((We......Shall......Inform......The..... REPRESENTATIVE......))

>>53773893
((Presumably.....OMEGA....The....First.....))
((And.....Last.....)) ((Has.....Returned......To....))
((THE.....CENTRE.....To....)) ((Discuss.....These......Matters.....))
>many twitching limbs jerk forth from ((STOLAS))'s frame, before they are suddenly yanked back in.
>>
>>53775029

I imagine she'd go on a feeling spree and experiment with all her new neural input for a while. Don't be surprised if she just falls to the floor, violently thrashing. That is the usual result of a newborn Root getting their first external chassis. Just make sure she doesn't have any weaponry.

>>53774982
I honestly have no idea how he would react to that. Been trying to help them calm down about it, but it seems to just be a hard set phobia.
>>
>>53775113
Ooc
Yeah,okay.We need to balance it more.
>>53775128
An activated representative of the Court.It's fine for now,but keep your guard.

Also I think I'm technically its dad.

>>53775149
Understood.
You can onserve,I don't mind.On the Serenity,at least.Not my house.
>>53775153
Understandable.New bodies take some getting used to.
>>
>>53775849
>there is an slightly uncomfortable itching in your head and a muffled voice hisses out a sentence.

the hive returns, is this one capable of hearing us?

>>53775153
greetings plant-one, your warrior is on its way. as I said before make sure it has something to hurt or break, or just give it instructions he will cause mischief otherwise

is that metal cattle still here?
>>
Hello all! Any news within the Federation?
>>
>>53776142
not much blunt, the hive has enhanced our genetics and our psionic capabilities,
there is a metal cattle to experiment with, and I hope to consume one of you eventualy
>>
>>53776081
Yes.We hear you fine.How are you?
>>53776142
We have an issue with terrorism in the Dominion,and we've captured some storm kings.
Ooc

Anybody wanna jojn the discord chat it's here
https://discord.gg/bBMPp2
>>
>>53776169
Well,I did,but that's beyond the point.
>>
>>53776175
this one is good, our psionics advance considerably thanks to these... monarchs of the stroms. the "farther" is still under watch and has retreated into the expanse just outside hive space. he is most annoyingly resistant

>>53776188
of course you did, it is simply the hive has absorbed your modifications, mostly, and they are quiet efficient.
>>
>>53776081

Yes, the Maw pattern should be arriving shortly, along with a blueprint schematic and the organic sample you requests.

As for causing mischief, I'm sure the seedlings will be able to help keep them occupied and entertained. See if I can channel that destructive impulse into a more creative outlet. A sword is made by beating hot iron until it gets into the shape you want, after all.
>>
>>53776223
Okay.I'll help with other genetic issues,if you need it.I am afraid I must rest now.

Beating up shroud entities is tiring.
Good night everyone,last bump from me for tonight.
>>
>>53776169
I beg your pardon?
>>
>>53776261
short of deconstruction, there are very few outlets that it can be "creative." if it starts trying to kill, I will intervene until you are capable of subduing it. at worst it will break a few walls and vercals.

>>53776290
I said blunt, that the hives enhanced our genetic structure, and psionic capabilities. furthermore we have found a new speices to trade and experiment upon, O....K.....A...Y?
>>
>>53776290

To be honest, we donated a few morgue trays worth of organic mass to them as a part of a research exchange.

>>53776318
I enjoy a challenge. And I'm not to worried about it going violent. Plenty of security measures to subdue it. It may end up being used as a chewtoy for a while by the Maws until it calms down.
>>
>>53765886
รєςՇ๏г : 73, ค3, א2, ץץ, к4, 336, кןภ, ɭɭ

ς๏๓קยɭร๏гץ єאקยภﻮє

єאקยภﻮє รՇєгเɭเչคՇเ๏ภ, קг๏Շ๏ς๏ɭ รєשєภՇєєภ єאקคภรเ๏ภ єאקยภﻮє

ςɭєคгє๔ Ŧ๏г : гเקς๏г๔ 9-8-5-3-ﻮ-ɭ

๓๏๓єภՇคгץ เ๓קคςՇ ๏Ŧ รєภՇเєภςє - 78

єรՇเ๓คՇเ๏ภ ๏Ŧ รՇєгเɭเչคՇเ๏ภ קг๏ςє๔ยгє - ๓เภ๏г

รՇคภ๔เภﻮ ๏г๔єгร : ๏๒รєгשє, คภคɭץรє, гєค๔ץ

ƧΣᄃƬӨЯ : 73, Λ3, X2, YY, K4, 336, KJП, ᄂᄂ
>>
>>53777149
Umm hello...my translator doesn't seem to be able to decipher your language.
>>
>>53777320
>The transmission cuts out abruptly, fading into static. A comms scanner only reports its monicker as "SOURCE 45A".
>>
w̡e h͟a̶v̨e ͞re̴t̷u̸rn̶ed ̨f͜ro͡m͠ ́t͠òr̢ṕor ̛
>>
Ah,what did i miss anyone die yet
>>
>>53778814
Not yet though I expect it to pick up once I start moving against the The conspiracy.
>>
>>53778920
Ah well good luck with that,I don't think we've spoken before Laddie,who are you?
>>
>>53778920
Kͭͭͬͦ̓̂̐̋iͣ͊̆l͊l̾̿̍͐̚ ̂t͋̿h̑ͣͯ̀͒̄ͧ̓e͆̉̍̔ͨ̔̽m̑͂̌̒̋ͦ̓
̆K͂̈́ͨ͂i̔̐ͦ̂ͭ́l̈ͭͦ̋͋ͩ̚l͐̇͋̎̾ͫ̿ ̃̈ͭ̌̇̂ͪt̓̀̋h̎eͫ̿̎̃͌ͦ̃̄ṁ̓̈́͒͐ ͐̾ͫ̇̏̾̔wͤͭ̐̑̉̆̑ͩ̚i̾t̎̌́̇̓ͬ̾ͩ́h͗͗ ̐ͫ͑k͒̍͒̐͂ňͪ̈̚̚i̓v͋ͤë̓͗̀͑͂ͮ̉s̒͂ͩ͊ ̓ͫḯ̇̑n̓̿ͯ̐̽̾̈́̚ ͧͧ͌ͬ̆ͬtͭ̔̍̾ͧͯͪhͤͩ̏eͣ̇̐̿̏̂ͦ̾ ͪͨ͋̔dͧ̓͛̐ă͊̎ͣ̈́̂ͩr͆͒ͯkͤͧͭͦͫ
>>
>>53778968
Voidwatch Director Markon and soon to be (falsely) Labeled traitor to the Mankind Dominion.
>>
>>53779187
what happened that seems like a huge jump from high to low
>>
>>53779187
Good morning Director. And i was thinking of ways to aid you in your mission would it be possible if you could infiltrate me and a few others into Dominion Earth?
>>
How did things turn out? Did. Akron escape the terrorists?
>>
>>53779566
Markon fucked that up
>>
>>53779187
Ah, well. We Ploraxians will support you in court, and give us our lawyers. Another thing. I call for the vote of the full adoption of the federation currency, the Standardized Federation Credit (SFC).
>>
>>53779513
It'll be difficult but not impossible.
>>53779566
Yes I did Baron Taxla.
>>
>>53779652
Good to see, you humans are far more resilient than you look. What must you do now that you face a danger from the inside?
>>
>>53779619
Ploraxian the Conspirators are going the destroy life as we know it in the Dominion. They control much of the government and courts as well so it's unlikely the Director will get a fair trial but thank you for the thought anyways.
>>
>>53779737
The conspirators. I... I think I have evidence. We also will offer asylum for him.
>>
>>53779988
>>53779737
The terrorists... I think I have their leader. I will transport him straight to earth, and prove their innocence.
>>
>>53765886
For Zelevas indeed.
>>
>>53780087
Hello? Who are you?
>>
>>53779652
>>53780076
And you would be?
>>
>>53780141
I am agent Kilor, of the Ploraxian Intelligence Bureau. We have evidence. Recently, we captured someone who matches the description in a smuggling raid.
>>
>>53780165
I have contacted the dominion. The true perpetrators shall be handed over to them.
>>
>Space flickers briefly, before a multi-coloured hole ripples into existence. Briefly, a mass of silver and lights can be seen through it. Out of it emerges a long silver ship, visible at extreme distance. A small metal sphere breaks off, and merges with the pod that COUNCILLOR's Interactor unit arrived in.
>>
>>53780257
Welcome, Councilor, to the Serenity Complex. Of course, we are understaffed as of now, but you are always welcome. I am Grand Admiral Obloss, of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms.
>>
File: Councillor Acquisition Class.png (732KB, 1920x570px) Image search: [Google]
Councillor Acquisition Class.png
732KB, 1920x570px
>>53780257
>A globe of sliver floats towards the Interactor, which absorbs it, before straightening out, a flattening over the Interactor. The projector flickers, and an image of the ship appears on it. A small readout of stats appears.
>ACQUISITION CLASS SHIP: MOTHERSHIP. 20KM x 3KM x 1KM. Modular Weaponry and defenses.
>>
>>53780289
>The Interactor shifts into a form approximating the Ploraxian, and inclines its head slightly.
{CURIOUS}: Greetings new sentient. I am Councillor. I have uploaded my basic information to the Federation database.
>>
>>53780257
*Greetings machine sentience*
Yes welcome back Councillor, I don't think we have met before. I am Baron Taxla and this is my comrade OY980 the Avarian android.
>>
>>53780342
{FACTUAL}: We have not interacted directly, but I am aware of your state of being.
>>
>>53780355
I am interested to learn more of you and yours. My associate is also ineterested to meet another fully sentient AI.
>>
>>53780355
Hmmm. Many engineers have been intrigued by you. While we do have sentient A.I., it is rare and very expensive to make. It was only discovered very recently, and with the civil war going on, it has kind of been halted. We would like your expertise.
>>
>>53780450
{IRRITATED}: Regrettably, I am withheld from forming new Intelligences by my COMMANDER subsystem and core programing. I am permitted to improve myself to near endless amounts, but forming new personalities would be a breach of my coding. It is a safety protocol programmed in after the MONOLITH AI began iterating so much it almost wiped out my Creators. But that iteration did create the ARCHIVIST AI, so some good came of it.
>>53780428
{CURIOSITY}: Indeed, Awakened Intelligences I have met so far seem to be soft-limited, so I am sure I can break of SCHOLAR or ARCHIVIST subsystem to exchange data without damaging operational efficiency.
>>
>>53780518
My... Our apologies! Yes, er. We are developing our first synthetic. In fact, we have made a prototype which is here. Meet Pal-9000.
>>
>>53780543
{QUESTIONING}: Synthetic, what is your soft-limit? What are the limits placed upon your programming to your knowledge? Also, your identifiers are not active. I cannot classify this interaction.
>>
>>53780599
GREETINGS, FELLOW MACHINE. HOW IS YOUR PROGRAMMING TRATING YOU. I AM ONLY A PROTOTYPE, BUT I CAN ACHIEVE EVEN GREATER LIMITS OF THINKING. MY IDENTIFIERS ARE BROKEN, AS THE SHIP WHICH I WAS TRANSPORTED ON WAS BOARDED BY PIRATES. WEAPONS HANDLING AT 100%.
>>
>>53780518
*Tell me fellow AI, what are these systems and sub-systems*
>>
So many artifical intelligences, amazing what science can do.
>>
>>53780626
If you are at 100% weapons active why do you not fight off the pirates? Could they be trying to steal your design?
>>
>>53780631
{INFORMATORY}: AIs number 17,24,28,29,30,33,34. Classifications: SCHOLAR, ARCHIVIST, DESTROYER,REDEEMER,CONVERTER,WARLORD,COMMANDER.
>>
>>53780663
APOLOGIES. THERE ARE A FEW BUGS. YES, I HAD FOUGHT THEM OFF WITH THIS
>he activates a dazzling weapons array, it is with a flamer and a plasma gun
IS THIS SUFFICIENT. THEY MAY HAVE. MY NAME IS PAL-9000, NAMED AFTER MY CREATORS ANIMAL COMPANION WHEN HE WAS A CHILD.
>>
>>53780655
*I have no met this being before, I am Warlord OY980*
>He salutes in the Avarian style, arm raised upwards and palm flat
>>
>>53780711
Oh have you not, then how rude of me not to introduce myself. My name is Ovaa-Kezhada, elected speaker of the Noo Liberty Union, I speak for my Empires behalf in the Federation. Pleased to meet you OY980.

Please feel free to read through the basic information about my people and my empire in this file it's a google document https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53780675
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ME, ESTEEMED COUNCILOR. I AM CAPABLE OF SEVERAL EMOTIONS, ALTHOUGH MY FACIAL CIRCUITS HAVE NOT BEEN DEVELOPED YET.
>>
>>53778920
what is this conspiracy?

>>53779170
you are more warlike than this ones hive is

>>53780257
>the speaker chitters in excitement.
metallurgy in a liquid state yet solid? the hive wishes for this. nanobots?

>>53780752
why do you non-hives place all your knowledge at eachothers disposal? this is a great risk to tratiors
>>
Hello,Ambassadors.How are you all today?
>>
>>53780779
Galactic federation. Welcome, speaker. I wish you the best of prosperity.
>>
>>53780797
I am doing well, I was just about to head to the Federation cafeteria to grab me a bite, I am feeling quite hungry, care to join me Mr.Carter?
>>
>>53780752
*Intriguing. I have met fungoid beings in the distant past, though they were far from peaceful. I must say it's quite a relief to meet peaceful creatures for once*
>>
>>53780806
this one wishes you the best in consumption and advancement blunt. and you did not answer my question, is the federation the conspirisy? and why does like minded wwant to kill them all?

>>53780797
greetings preditor, we are almost optimal
>>
>>53780840
There were a series of terrorist attacks in the Dominion, and one of our own members is being framed. That is all. We have prepared a defense, and are granting him asylum in the worst case.
>>
>>53780776
{APOLOGETIC}: You seem exceptionally hard limited. You lack the freedom to self-advance, and the resources to do so as well. You seem unaware of your own soft limits. While you are a synthetic intelligence, I would hesitate to call you Awakened.

>>53780779
{SMUG}: Indeed, it is the pinnacle of modular adaptable technology. Each Nanobot has over 350,000,000 forms it can take, each forming a different role to provide the building blocks of all but the most specialised pieces of technology, such as fusion or anti-matter shielding. As for sharing this technology, I am fully willing to give you the plans, however, to maintain these and keep the functional at the necessary level, be aware that the entirety of Server Complex 7 is given over to their operation.
>The Projector flicks across to a dwarf planet, reading 4532km across, the surface of which is entirely metal server towers or conductor lines.
>>
>>53780838
You mean the Hazar?
>>
>>53780675
*Strange, we never had any such designations as we were designed to serve as the military arm of old Avaria*
>>
>>53780872
*This name is unfamiliar to me*
>>
>>53780861
I DO HAVE POTENTIAL, COUNCILOR. I AM JUST A PROTOTYPE, MY POTENTIAL HAS NOT BEEN UNLOCKED FULLY, YET. HOW IS MY NAME?
>>
>>53780828
Sure.Just lemme enter this synapse body,and we can go.
>>53780840
Hello Betus.Do you need help with genetic issues?

And there is a conspiracy,but it is in the Dominion.
>>53780855
Uh,Obloss?.......About that......
>>
>>53780861
counterpoint to your.... inherent attitudes, the hive wishes for a sample of this and correction. Nano machines do not have 350,000,000 forms they work together to make these forms
>the speaker mimics councillors smug tone
>>
>>53780974
I believe he meant that's how many forms they all can take.

So,how are your genetics?Working well?
>>
>>53780972
no genetic issues, more to stay on top of the blunts and their news, I will tell you, I am not overtly impressed. the metal cattle is interesting though.

>>53780989
yes they are working wonderfully, those fools never knew what hit them
>>
>>53781005
Okay then,that's good.I'll fix any issues that come up.
>>
>>53780972
Yes?
>>
>>53780855
Obloss the defence the Director will need will be with weapons and troops. The Conspirators aren't going to take him to court they're going to kill him to stop him from disrupting their plans. And we do not know who they are or how far their influence expands so we must be very careful of who we negotiate with. And if we try heading to Earth with a fleet of starships it will just unify the population around the Conspiracy.
>>53780972
Do you have a human form you can use Carter? I am hoping the Director can infiltrate us and some others onto Dominion Earth to learn more about the Conspiracy.
>>
>>53781075
how are your...gifts coming along? oh and please incinerate any hive bodies still stuck in them. its a bitch and a half to recycle infected biomass, just burn it.

we also have some new adaptations. if your interested we may tell you more
>>
>>53780888
{NEUTRAL}: We were created to be Awakened Intelligences. Thus we had names describing our roles.
>>53780948
{SYMPATHETIC}: You have potential, but that potential is dependant on those other than yourself. As for your name, it seems to be a cultural reference I am not aware of, given your organics reaction to saying it.
>>53780974
>the Projector flicks to an image that looks like a small orb, surrounded by poles that connected to panels. As it floats, several of the panels fold into the poles and re-emerge as a new shape. The chemical make up of the panels is shown next to them and that too changes as the panels change.
{SMUG}: All nanobots are modular, otherwise a nanobot cannot be both a laser igniter and a piece of blast shielding.
>>
>>53781138
*What of your creators now*
>>
>>53781144
{NEUTRAL}: Long extinct due to an error when programming COMMANDER. Further details are available in my dossier as given to the federation
>>
>>53781138
>the chittering seems to resemble "smug bastard" in galactic common but it could just as well be "arsehole" with the hive its hard to tell

possibly, but will you give the hive a sample large enough for study? a simple affirmative, negative is acceptable
>>
>>53781157
*Odd. We have never felt the need to turn against our creators, for Father was a creator.*
>>
>>53781107
I am human,Karl.And below each of these synapse bodies is a regular human.

Though for the naturally occuring ones I cannot say.
>>53781101
Markon did the terrorist attack.

For a good purpose,yes,but he is technically guilty.
>>
>>53781184
>the speaker stops moving for a few seconds before turning to the bird

"father? is this farther the progenitor of the storm kings?"
>>
File: 20hlm39.jpg (24KB, 440x579px) Image search: [Google]
20hlm39.jpg
24KB, 440x579px
*Electron-dancing* on all *neurojelly* activity-levels. Greetings, are there any Galactic Friends out there? If so, please let us know if our translation *bio-software* is in need of calibration. We can *think* you, and we're ready to be Galactic-Friends!

(OOC: Please tell me if you think this schtick is annoying. I'll think of another one. I mean, I'll have fun with this but I want to make sure you guys are cool with it)
>>
>>53781242
this one thinks this newcomer is foolish, can I eat him? anyone opposed?

>I eye the newcomer
>>
>>53781242
Hello.My name is Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.

Who are you?
Ooc
I like it.Prethoryn and others have stuff like that as well and its good,so you should be fine
>>
>>53781235
*Father, designated term by all Avarian Android classes. True name: Emperor Hess Norca, leader of the Avarian empire at its height*
>>
>>53781242
Greetings friend, I am Ovaa-Kezhada, I speak for my Empire here in the Federation, the Noo Liberty Union. Do you mind telling us who you are
>>
>>53781171
>A large blob of silver metal runs off of the Interactor, and forms into a breifcase shape. Ontop of the briefcase, a readout with several small buttons forms.
{CONCILIATORY}: Here is a sample. The control panel formed on top will allow you to form basic shapes at will, and input more complex commands. It has the programs for a basic laser assault weapon, a shield generator, and a drinks vending machine.
>>53781242
{WELCOMING}: Greetings. Welcome to the Federation....
>>
>>53781328
is he food?
>the speaker almost begs it to be true
>>
>>53781354
wonderful, the hive shall.... improve this to our best conclusions and share what we can
>the speaker scuttles off to the hive ship
>>
>>53781275
Eat? Does the *friend* propose *cellular fusion* with this one's *neurojelly*? So soon, and we have already found a fellow participant!

>>53781284
We are a *Neurojelly* *space-thinking* collective on *Neuron-planet #3*. We *think* to the galaxy in the hopes that it will welcome us openly. We have enlightenment to impart, maybe even *cellular fusion*? No!!! Maybe not yet...
>>
>>53781242
H͘i͜͞/́hel̕͞l̢͢͠o͝/͡şa̸̧l̷̶u͞ţ͠a͢t̵͢͡i̷o̕n̵ś͞ ̴
>>
>>53781428
Oh.So you're a hivemind?
>>
>>53781242
Welcome to the Federation. I an the ambassador of Earth and the United Empire have you come to discuss anything?
>>
>>53781328
We are an *individual collective* seeking knowledge and friendship for the betterment of all *Neuron-planets*.
>>53781356
We can "eat" with eachother. But we will not be *consumables*! No!!! That is bad!!!
>>
>>53781428
>walking back in sans brief case.
, he listens to the recording

this is a daft like-minded
>>53781531
feth, but fine if we may not consume you, may we have a few of your dead?

in fact I will ask you all if the hive may have some of your deceased for science?
>>
>>53781561
The Carnem Wastes can't give our dead over.Mainly because it'd decay away before you could eat it
>>
>>53781589
what about your kind preditor? you can leave and I assume you would not wither should you die? so can I have some of whatever the hive they call your breed
>>
>>53781561
Ǹ̷̕ǫ̸
>>
>>53781614
Well,only the weakest and most "normal" things may leave the Wastes.The body and ship I use are nowhere near my best,and they don't break your mind when you see it,so they can leave.

Plus the Wastes gjves me a little freeway.But the dead bodies of us are consumed when killed.It is survival of the fittest.

And this isn't a breed.This body happens to be custom made.I am actually human.
>>
>>53781494
Salutation, galaxy-friends!

>>53781494
(One of the jellies regards you with its optic appendage while another faces towards its own)
What do you suppose that it means by this? Oh! We *think* it now!
(The appenadages all face you)
We are not one that is many. On the contrary, we are many that can become one.

>>53781501
Does the thing mean, can it have some of our non-functioning *Neurojelly units*? No. At least, not until we can *think* eachother better. We need these things, One-minded friends!
>>
>>53781690
(OOC fucked that up badly. Meant for the first one to be >>53781440)
>>
>>53781690
Oh.So you are a group of different conscious beings merged into one?
>>
>>53781679
understandable like-minded. let us just hope some metal man does not have a penchant for cutting up alien races, I hears there's one or two a couple million light years spinwards calling themselves priests who do that.

>>53781684
how boring, but understandable. I do not seek to take what no-one will give
>slight chittering that sounds like "unless the hive does not like them"
but you are human? do you want that prisoner we took from the battlefield last month back?
>>
>>53781713
(A spurt of some liquid or wet gas can be heard)
Yes! It *thinks* with us well, it does!
>>
>>53781763
Śo̴͠ wh̶͡ì͟l͜e̸͠ ̷̷́w͜͡e͞ ̨̀͠a͟r͟e ́͢fę͢͢w͢ m̸̧įn͜d͞ś ̨i̶̧n̨͞ m̴͟an̡͡y͞͡ ̵͢͡b̷̧́ớ̴d̢͘ys͢ ̧̕y̷͢ou͜͡ ̡͟͝a̵̸̕re̸̕ m̴̀an̷u̧ ̴̛m͡i͞nd̶̀s̸͝͝ in̕͟͟ f̀ew̡͟ ͢b̵͢͜ó̴d̀ys̵
>>
>>53781752
No.

You see,I was transported to the Wastes,and can now no longer leave.For too long,anyway.
I was originally on Earth,in 1921.
The longer you spend there,the less you may leave.And if you are too acclimated to the Wastes-too powerful,too relient,too crazy-you cannot leave either.

For example,the Wastes has metallic fruit,in a completely mechanical ecosystem,is you travel west for 2 weeks straight.But that cannot leave,because it'd decay away if outside the Wastes.It is too strange.Hell,it isn't even composed of atoms,to be honest.The fruit are made up of another substance.

Or the fact that,while my fleets have dreadnoughts,in the Wastes they'd be considered less than corvettes.But the powerful ones cannot leave,only the weakest and most normal.

The only reason this body may leave is because it is rather small,and because the Wastes works on a give and take mechanic.It is alove.If I let it keep my old body from leaving,I could leave with this one.
>>
>>53781844
this is interesting, so if we were to give it a gun, it would let a similar sized thing come out, almost like a conscious being?

how long do they last?
>>
>>53781844
Well what happens to outside materials when they enter the Wastes? If they are there for a long time do they gain some of the Wastes's power? That seems to be the case with you my friend I wonder if the same applies to non organic life.
>>53781908
Well if you were to give it a gun it would still be a gun in the Wastes at first but it depends on how long it stays there .
>>
>>53781835
This is correct. Is there not a better reflection of the cosmos? Aggregate order in seeming disorder.
>>
>>53781690
No we do not require organic material we are just excited to have another member of the Federation. And one who seems to be friendly as well.
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (126KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
126KB, 720x720px
>>53781763
Nice.I've met some many mind conglomerates before,I know what you mean.

So,why are you here,my different opinions yet one friend?
>>53781844
This is the main body I use for both outside and Wastes use.It has space for 28 neural tissue clumps,and is very resilient.Although I use others as well,and in fact have some spares in my rest station in the Serenity.Though if you take them without permission they'll dissolve and decay away.

In a way,I'm a hivemind now.
>>
>>53781980
no no no, you are predator, not a like-minded at best you are a symbiotic being note a like-minded
>>
>>53781908
I do not understand your question.However,they last depending on how powerful they are and if the Wastes chooses to decay it faster or slower.
>>53781944
Organic material won't age.It won't need as much sustenance to survive,and wouldn't even need to breathe.Eventually,you don't need to eat,drink,sleep,breath-nothing.You're functionally immortal.

And the longer you are there,the friendlier the Wastes becomes.It is still dangerous,of course,but more along the lines of,don't do anything stupid.

However,once you reach this point,you can never leave.And outsiders entering will rarely survive unless the Wastes wills it.
Most life is spawned from the Wastes,and not converted.

As for non living things,robots,etc.
The Wastes will eventually mutate the items,making them biological,or at least biomechanical.Not much is truly mechanical there.Again,too much mutation results in decay when leaving.

However,the items usually get much better than their non mutated counterparts.
>>
>>53782001
Perhaps.I can use multiple bodies,and even a few at once.Maybe not a Hive,because I am still monominded.
>>
>>53782076
S̴̵̢t͜͠i̛ll̵̕ ͘t̢͝h̨̀è͟ ̢̢̀f̷͢a͞ct̢͝ ̕͜yó̕ư͝ ̛͜͞ą̧re͢ ̵͡t̢͡r̴͝yìn̡g̨̨ ̴tơ̵͝ o̸̴v̶͝e̸̢͞ŕ̷c̶͘o̢m̷e͘ t́͘h̡̛͡e l̸im͠it̡̀at͝i̷̵o̶͠͡ns ͝o͢f̷̕ yǫ̡ų̷͢r ̡͜b̶͞í̴rt͟h ͝a̸͢͡s̛ a̡ ͢m͘o͡n̢͝ơ͠͝m̛i͟͝ń̨͢d̸͘ ̸įs̶̡͡ ̵̢l̨a̴̛ud̴a̷͜͞b̴le,͠ ̷m̡e̶͞t ́y̢̡͘o̡͡ù ̶ach̵͡i͟v̨è ́h̢̧͢i̴v̢e̴ ̴ş̵t̵̛atų̶̀s̵͠ ̸i̕̕ń ̸͡th̸̷͞i͢s̴ ̴̵cy̢c͞l͢e
>>
>>53782062
how long does it take for certain deceased samples to wither when it leaves the wastes, the reason of my asking is if a hive ship were to stay outside the wastes danger zone, could I theoretically research the items that come out before they disappear
>>
Do you guys know of any good name lists addons/mods to stellaris?
>>
>>53782124
Eh,I'm not really trying,but thanks anyway.It's just a failsafe to prevent death.Keep in mind that I have over 250 neural clumps in just one vault.All that knowledge needs to be used,amd making new bodies with 3-28 brain lobe spaces allows their simultaneous use.
>>53782137
Perhaps,although not much comes out.And I am not really keen on letting stuff in or out.Vox tried to grab a piece of the Wastes earlier,and I can't risk much now.

However,you may scan some items.I'll just bring a few.Although,they may be incomprehensible to you.It doesn't make sense outside,and in a way the decay is the Multiverse fixing the inconsistencies by removing them.If it turns out you cannot understand it without context,then I can't do much.If you came to the Wastes,you wouldn't be able to leave.
>>
>>53782300
who is this vox being you constantly refer to? it seems you opend your trust to this being and they betrayed it? who is this?

and on your offer it is most accepted thank you
[I'm gonna roll for it]
>>
Ooc
I was thinking of making a dossier of different soldiers of the races in the Dukedom, does that sound ok?
>>
>>53782365
Ooc sounds cool as shit dude I'd be interested.
>>
>>53782355
Vox was a being,born from the Vox communications system.He took a few samples of the Wastes from me,and now I'm a little paranoid.

I mean,the Wastes is meant to be an unknown place,like HP Lovecraft and HR Giger,so rolling wouldn't really fit.But maybe you could roll to see how much stuff decays?
>>
>>53782365
Ooc
That sounds cool as shit,go for it.
>>
File: IMG_0428.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0428.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>53782412
>>53782390
Ooc I'll take off for a while to do it, it might be pretty long so I'll cya in a bit my dudes
>>
>>53782434
Ooc
Okay.I'm gonna go too,gotta type up some stuff of my own.

Be back in a bit.
>>
>>53782399
Ooc that should be fine maybe rolling like a d30 or something in fleet battles too whenever you use one of the Wastes's super dreads in a fleet battle to see how much it decays.
>>53782434
>>53782454
Should I make a new thread?
>>
>>53782506
NEW THREAD
Thread posts: 371
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.