[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Dome.jpg (453KB, 1517x771px) Image search: [Google]
Dome.jpg
453KB, 1517x771px
So there are no good Fallout RPGs right?
>>
GURPS is good.
>>
>>53740767
GURPS: After the End.
>>
Savage Worlds homebrew Savage Fallout. It's amazing, been running it for a few months now.
>>
>>53740767
M-Space works surprisingly well, in fact. It's basically the Sci-Fi spinoff of the IP-less version of RuneQuest. Since it's essentially RuneQuest 6E in Space, all you really need to do is remove space armor, use the free RQ6 Guns Supplement for most weapons, then M-Space's default weaponry as the Energy Weapons and Power Armor of the setting.

It even has Hit-location damage and health, and a broad scope of rules to simulate Wasteland Shit.

Plus, you know, it's a classic D100 system. Combat is deadly as hell, and players have to pick their battles wisely if they plan on surviving.
>>
>>53741248

No its not.
>>
>>53741611
No, no it is not. I've seen that pdf. Nothing like throwing in some mandatory "options" to mix things up. Make things run smoothly.
>>
>>53741819
>>53741837
Epik, simply epik
>>
>>53741858
I'm sorry but any game that says hey, here's an "option" that lets you level up 5 times per the normal 4, there is legitimately no reason not to pick that. Hell or even consider the you barely level at all downside.

The savage worlds in fallout homebrew adheres too strictly to the source material without considering the change in medium resulting in a broken piece of shit.
>>
>>53741248
This, Use GURPS fallout and you're chilling
>>
>>53740767
http://specialrpg.wikidot.com/the-special-system
>>
Neuroshima. Is this really a question?
>>
>>53740767
Well, what is Fallout, really? What about it do you want replicated in an RPG?
>>
>>53741819
Fallout was originally based off of gurps you dip.
>>
File: fallout-survival.jpg (164KB, 999x666px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-survival.jpg
164KB, 999x666px
>>53740767
You could use D&D hacked with the new FO4 skirmish game. It would be like the ultimate retardation.
Or you could use GURPS, SW or Mythras to cobble together a good Fallout game. The former two come with some rather good fanmade supplements.
>>
>>53740767
This >>53741598
>>
>>53740767
Couldnt you use d20 modern?
>>
This thread is trash
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.