[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 378
Thread images: 28

File: 1496885587204.jpg (40KB, 736x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496885587204.jpg
40KB, 736x393px
What the fuck is going on edition?
>>
first
>>
We're baking bread and breaking bread.

And fighting yeast.
>>
File: IMG_0367.png (121KB, 360x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0367.png
121KB, 360x400px
>>53736597
>A large Rok enters the chamber, a huge pipe in its beak, smoke coming from it. He takes a seat where Taxla normally would be.
>>
>>53736672
>Carter speaks over the Vox,while in the kitchen.

Who are you?And where is Taxla?
>>
I have returned and dear God what has happened? Carter are you alright how are the Andronians?
>Touches the cross on his neck after seeing the carnage of the station.
What has happened since I've been gone? And i need to know how is the refugee situation? Are we intervening militarily in the situation?

Ooc had a fun as shit game of 40k boyos at 4k pts Guard vs Csm so in a good mood right now.
>>
>>53736688
>>53736672

What carter said.
>>
>>53736688
Taxla is exhausted, he hasn't slept in some days. I have offered to take his position while he rests. My name is Beak of Gold, captain of the 20th Royal Infantry, at your service
>He salutes and blows a huge puff of smoke out from his beak
>>
>>53736765
Understood.
Nice pipe,by the way.
>>53736710
I went over to Beally's house,and we're baking bread.

Everything should be fine.The station is okay,and the Vox system is now alive,too.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (125KB, 836x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
125KB, 836x1200px
>>53736597
>Walks into room and takes a sip of coffee
>After the small drink he sighs
What the fuck have you all done now?
>>
>>53736756
How are you Director?My apologies for being gone so long but we have been engaged in a campaign of hit and run attacks against the Conclave. How are things in the Dominion?
>>53736813
My thoughts exactly Ambassador. Well fucking put.
>>
>>53736801
Thank you, I made it myself. Taxla told me to send regards to you in particular.

>>53736756
Taxla must rest, human, and I have been tasked to fill in his position for that period of time.
>He adjusts the pipe again and lets out another puff of smoke
>>
>>53736813
We literally reset reality by feeding a child drugs and candy.Now I'm making bread underwater with Beally the Andronian and 01.

Although they aren't responding right now,so I went to check the Vox.
>>
>>53736870
I wouldn't be surprised if they started fist fighting in the council room.
>>
>>53736886
Thanks.So,any news on the Avarians?
>>
>>53736945

Im ̶̵h̵̷͜e̴̕r̢e
>>
>>53736962
Good.Now that the bread is nearly done,where's Beally?
>>53736958
The sad thing is that we did.With another Hivemind.

How's the expansion.
>>
>>53736813
I wish I could tell you the whole story for everything thats happened but I believe you would miss all of the next....5 meetings.
>>53736870
>How are things in the Dominion?
Good lord I've been so focused on the Expeditions I havent checked the reports in a long time! I really hope there isnt a civil war brewing.
>>
File: I am so fucking done.png (442KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I am so fucking done.png
442KB, 1280x720px
>>53736945
Please tell me you are joking.
>>53736981
This fucking council I swear to Aun'O Lariske
>>
>>53736960
The new blood? Well, seems there empywas so happy we went and saved their worlds and people, that he unlocked the schematics to the android armies we fought in the ringworld. Seems his father had made them, and gave him the schematics.
>>
>>53737038
I am not.
On the upside,Sadan is good.

Oh yeah,we also genocided the Void heretics,and since it turns out the Ryush sector is not a refugee crisis,but an uprising,I directed the new Hive to eat it off the map.
>>53737042
Could you send over a model?VOX could use it.
>>
>>53737085
Sure, be happy to. These are some intense killing machines I gotta say, more advanced than other tin cans I've fought. These ones can think, can outmanoeuvre a sentient being of flesh and blood.
>>
File: Disgust.png (486KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Disgust.png
486KB, 720x1280px
>>53737085
This council was a good place once.
>>
>>53737150
>
w͝h̷à͜t̴̢̨s̴̸̛ w̧r̶͠ǫ͜ņ̸g̴ ̵with ̶̸t͝h͝͠í̵ś ̴̵c͟o̸̢ù͢ǹ̷c͞i̢l̷̛ ̶̢
͢b̷̕l̴u͢e̷ ̛ḿ̡͢e̴̛at?
>>
>>53737150
It still is.Just that recently weird shit has happened.

Oh yeah.We cooked a tiny me in the bread.
>>53737110
Good.Can they use fingers?
>>
>>53736958
>>53737038
Sometimes I fear the insane out number the sane in the Federation.
>>53737023
I hope not at least. And if you'd like one of these days I'll have you visit our Earth and I'll visit yours. Though it might be covered in signs of industry and the ruins of previous wars there is nothing like it I swear.
>>
>>53737166
Nothing..?We do our job.
Not our fault an ADHD kid got LSD and reset the universe.
Well,it is.But you get what I mean.
>>
>>53737195
I'm not insane.

I hope.
>>
>>53737193
Talons, all of them are built for combat, just different models for different ways of killing. They can use them for rending things apart, seen it myself on the ring world.
>He blows out several smoke rings and watches them float up
>>
>>53737150
Some rather "strange" fellows have been showing up as of late.
>>
>>53737085
Well who is the new Hive eating? All signs we have found and all the information we've gathered has us on the side of these freedom fighters. Besides the Kingdom has detained Imperial citizens who were just bystanders.
>>
>>53737238
That's good enough.As long as it can type and use a coffee machine,it's good.
>>53737242
Yes.But also some new species.
>>
>Hi sits in his chair and rubs his eyes.
>>53737166
I mean...he did just admit to resetting the universe you...whatever you are.
>>53737193
Well that's cute but the weird shit is getting out of hand.
We need some kind of Interdimensional group to keep these fucking 29'nth dimensioners from killing us.
>>53737195
Aswell.
>>
>>53737249
I'm afraid both sides.These freedom fighters are using violent methods and want to exterminate all Eortites.I sent an evac ship to bust out your guys,and mine have left the system.

But yeah they all gonna die.
Unless we vote not to.I'm fine with any outcome.
>>
>>53737270
Well,we have Beally.
And I can usually handle them,but I am currently researching a way to defend the place.

One moment.I must go for a few minutes,have to check the ship.
>>
>>53737266
Well I'd commend you if you managed to get them to do it, seeing how they are built for combat roles.
>>
>>53737270

w͝e̛ ̛are̛ ̨ư̧ǹ̷͟i̶͠͡t̡ ̛o̡̢͞n͟e͟͞ ͝s͞p̧e͘͟͞a̴k͡͡er̨̢͡/͟d̛įp̡̀ĺ̕oḿa͟c̡̛y̡͜͞ fo͟͡r͜ ͜uş/̸i̡/̶͢we̵
>>
>>53737270
>>53737325

b̷̶̨ųt̀͟ ̧wę̶͡/̷ư̕͠s̵/i̸̢ ̀́n̨͜͞è͢e̴̸d͟ ̨̡t̨̛͢o̶͠ ̸͘s̢̀l̷̡u̶͢mb̸é̛r/́͟res̷t̴͟
͞s͘͢o ̧ẃ̛e̡/u̕͡s/̴̸i ̷̧wi͢l̶l͝ ̶͞l̶e̕t̴ ̸͞s̶̡o̷me͝ǫne̛͟ ̶n̵o̵͠t͘ ú̀s̕̕͝ ͝e͞͞x̡͟p̡̕l̛̛a̵̧i͞n̸ ̧u͢s̕
>>
>>53737568
Goodnight bud.
>>
>The captain stretches and puts his pipe out before placing it in a case
I'm gonna nap, I'll see what's happened when I wake up
>He leans back in his chair and shits his eyes, asleep in moments
>>
>>53737270
We and Carter are building separate devices to handle it. Ours is relying on psionic power to help control and focus a beam of pure psychic energy with enough malice and souls of the dead imbued in it to kill anything. Regardless of dimension.
>>53737280
Well the Empire votes no. We still have people on the ground there assisting the wounded and injured. Not all of these people are murderers Carter.
>>
>>53737729
You...
You use raw psychic power and souls and turn them into a laser.
Wow.
>>
>>53737729
>>53737792
Yes,his people are.I am building something out of assorted parts to help with the laser.

And I know they all aren't murderers,but I would recommend you pull your people out.Even if the Hive doesn't arrive,we will likely have to fight in the sector regardless.

Either way,we have to do something.
>>
>>53737568
Goodnight,Prethoryn.
>>
>>53737792
Hey the end justifies the means. If Carter fails in his quest to obtain the body of the Storm Kings this is our back up. A sufficiently strong group of psionics could possibly stop the Court from entering /altering our reality in the first place.
>>53737833
Carter let us be voices of reason. If we jump the Federation fleet into the Ryush system as a neutral force we can threaten both sides into negotiating. Believe me it has worked before in Empire history perhaps we can reach an agreement here.
>>
>>53737833
True enough.
I'll send the orders to leave.
>>53737902
The court is an enemy now?
>>
>>53737946
They have given us a reset on our universe this time. But next time they might destroy it for good. Honestly it's just a precaution. Besides we still have the Storm Kings to deal with.
>>
>>53737902
>>53737946
>>53738032
Okay.That might work.

But I'll send the Hive if all else fails.

And the Court isn't an enemy,per say.It's just that I would like cessation to happen when we all die,rather then while we're alive.

And I need the Storm King Father's carcass for research.
>>
>>53738095
As for now,I'm just going to stay in my ship,parked at Beally's place.

So,any news?
>>
>>53738095
>>53738104
Well who should lead the fleet? I vote Jaxara I bet he's quite the tactician. But in all seriousness we shall have all the Federation members in attendance arrive there as well to give a unified fave for the Eortans and the rebels to negotiate with. Hopefully it won't come to conflict and we can deploy some of Silver Frond's machines to the planets to stop further violence by eating the weaponry. And let us keep the reality warping to a minimum Carter. No more drugs for members of the Court or I will personally make a new reality so i can personally smack the shit out of you over and over for being such a dumbass.
>>
>>53738285
Okay,fine.I wasn't being a dumbass,that was a very enlightening experience,and got me a valuable sample that will save us all someday.

Also why would I use reality warping there.I'm not gonna waste it on that sector,simple bioships are good enough.
>>
>>53738285
I vote either Jaxara,or Baron Taxla.

But I'll lead my own.Simply because they won't follow any one else as well.
Ooc
So,do you want to help with infantry rules?
Today we actually did fight 3000 gaunts from a Hive,so Beally and I had to roll 10 d100s against it to win.We should make infantry rules,or at least single fighter rules.

Also,what type of universe is this?I'm playing Carter as a means well scientist who has lost all fucks to give and lives in another reality (literally),but I hope I'm playing him correctly.But are we going for a more serious game where there are millions of casaultys and we need to manage this,or a fantasy game of noble dark/bright stuff,or what?
I just want to know.I'm happy with how you guys are playing your dudes,but I just want to know how to approach this.
>>
>>53738467
Suuure it will. And I've seen the files on the Eortan military while they might out number us it would leave them stretched very thin. But the Hivemind you told me of (not our Prethoryn friends) might be a a more massive threat.
>>
>>53738591
>>53738628
Ooc I'm trying to play more seriously and be a fool to the general craziness that's been going on. Because being a military leader and ambassador he has to be pragmatic about the situations he is forced into but really doesn't want any more bloodshed and is just trying to do what he thinks is best for his people and the Federation. But i like it for infantry being quick and easy but we should try to work on armored vehicles as well.
>>
>>53738628
>>53738740

Karl,you know as much as me that the Court wants to kill us.But I ended up with something great.

I got a sample.A sample of ASMODEUS,before the cessation.I also have a sample of DANTALION's blades.

Trust me when I say that your laser needs backup.This research must be done.

Besides,it was a calculated risk,and I took it.If push had come to shove,I would have used the sample to force ASMODEUS back in and recreate reality.

Ooc
Yeah,I see how your Ambassador acts.And I'm not trying a lol randumb dude,don't worry.Carter is more of a tired,apathetic man who's lost a lt,and will do anything to fix his issues.Your guy and mine contrast quite nicely in this regard,especially when working together.

So,I was thinking for two more rules.A set of ground warfare rules,and some fighting rules for situations like the W'nai incident or the Gaunt assault.What do you think?
>>
>>53738628
>>53738860
Also,the Hive may seem like a threat,but I believe negotiation is possible.

Although now we aren't giving it the Ryush sector.

Regardless,I am willing to support any action we do.The Federation works together on matters like this,and I help the Federation.

And no,I won't use anything extradimensional,unless it is needed.
The ASMODEUS incident was for the sample.

For now,I will rest.Tomorrow,we will vote on a course of action.

So I'm tired,but no one else is currently here so I'll keep it bumped.Regardless,I'll work on the rules tomorrow.
Hope everyone is having a good time in these threads.

In other news,Ovaa recently had an idea,of maiing a flag for the Federation.If anyone has ideas,tell him or me,please.Perhaps it would be a simpler draw request.

Anyways,good night.I'll keep it up as long as I can.
>>
File: 1495397444148.jpg (25KB, 270x353px) Image search: [Google]
1495397444148.jpg
25KB, 270x353px
An Asurian steps into the outer ring of the chamber, seating herself on the observer states section. She mumbles something quietly to herself.

"Well, lets see if being here around all these xenos proves useful at all.."
>>
>>53739952
Oh,huh.
You're here.

Well,I'm afraid everyone else is resting.Or off doing other things.We will vote on the Ryush situation tomorrow.

So,what would you like to discuss?
>>
>>53739987
Greetings. Ryish situation? Are there logs or holodisks available which can inform me more of this?

I'm unsure what we can discuss, other than trade proposals. We may not accept foreigners within our borders, but we accept foreign goods, within regulations. Hm..
>>
>>53740055
What kind of foreign goods?
>>53739814
>>53738860
And good. You know as well as I that too have the Hive munching on beings regardless of their political views is bad for all of us.
Was watching Castle in the Sky dudes but hit me with those rules before i call it a night
>>
>>53740055
Recently,the Ryush sector had a refugee crisis,so we sent goods and help.
Turns out,they lied,and it was actually a natuve uprising/war,and now we must deliberate on our actions.

I'm fine with anything.Hell,I offered a Hivemind to just eat the sector,as a potential option.

But a trade proposal is fine.
What do you have to offer,and what are you in need of?
>>
>>53740152
Good,you're awake.Thought you collapsed of exhaustion.
Regardless,the premature cessation was for a reason,and I don't expect any more experiments to be so extreme.

So,what alternate solution do you propose?
I don't have the rules yet.I'll try and make them tomorrow.
It's pretty tiring,though,so I may not post as much.
I'll make the ground wars first since soon you'll be fighting the Conclave hierarch on the ground,then I'll make ambassador/skirmish/small group engagements.
Like the Rok marines vs the Void heretics(though they're all dead now.),or the laser and other project vs something like OMEGA or the End.

Either way,I'll finish up a first draft and show you guys,then I'll do finishing touches.
>>
>>53740152
Also Castle in the Sky is fucking great.
>>
>>53740219
I still propose diplomacy. After all we are Ambassadors and leaders of our people. And though we may be called upon to go to war sometimes that doesn't mean that it should always be the solution we go for. But i recommend we jump the fleet into the sector to keep the warring parties away from each other and to begin negotiations between the two sides.
>>53740246
Used to watch it all the time as a kid. Is still as good as i remember it which is not true for a lot of movies you watch in your youth
>>
>>53740152
Pastries, resources absent from our sector..
>>
Ooc good night all
>>53740476
You shall receive all the chocolates,pastries and desserts your heart desires. And i wonder if you could answer a question for me. I know your race is noble and great but are you for lewd?
>>
>>53740338
Understood.

You are right in that we are Ambassadors.We shouldn't be warmongers.
But the Eortan lied to us.We gave supplies under false pretenses.They wastes our efforts,sidetracked supplies that could've been used to help fight the Conclave,or stop the W'nai plague before it spread so much.By their own laws they should be imprisoned for 50+ years.

The way I see it,I wouldn't mind roughing up aome of them.But we must vote on an action.I will send a fleet of bioships to the sector.
By the way if we end up using fleets I'm sending 7 dreads,12battleships,13 cruisers,45 destroyers,and 135 corvettes,with 400 elite infantry with plasma,and all using exotic weaponry of a combination of laser forwarded acid bolts,virulent fungal slugs,spined bone flechettes,and void heretic organs.
All in all just 7+2 against unshielded bioships.I'll change it if it's too OP or something,but this is meant as a show of force.

>>53740476
Well,what resources are you lacking?FTL,technology,metals,knowledge,the Wastes probably have it.
As for the pastries,I can provide some,but you'd want to talk to my Hivemind friend,Prethoryn.He makes cakes.
>>
>>53740528
Ooc
Good night dude.
>>
Well,I must go now.I'm rather tired.I will see you all tomorrow.
Last bump,I guess.I'll bump it again in 40 minutes if need be,but that's it.
>>
>The captain wakes up and starches, and takes his pipe back out
What I miss? And who's the pointy ear.
>>
>>53742655
streches fucking phone
>>
>>53742655
I take offense to that, dammit. Why in the paleohell is everyone always commenting on ears?!
>>
fags
>>
>>53743294
>>/out/
>>
>>53743285
Not corsair, the other knife ear.
>>
File: img049_2.jpg (173KB, 610x771px) Image search: [Google]
img049_2.jpg
173KB, 610x771px
>>53743321
>angry flapping ear noises
You're only making this worse.
>>
>>53743365
Calm yourself, it's a compliment
>He lights the tobacco in his pipe
>>
>>53743394
It somehow doesn't feel like one. It stinks of racial slur, and a one used by humans as well. But I will have to give you the benefit of doubt.
>>
>>53743472
Knife is a positive item in Rok society, so it's a compliment to refer to something as knife. We don't have a racial slur for you because I not know what you look like beneath the mask.
>>
File: 4393887626_a92bdc7af4_o.jpg (41KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4393887626_a92bdc7af4_o.jpg
41KB, 500x333px
>>53740536

wh̵y̡͘ ̷d́͢o̴͢ ̸̕yo̶ù ̀w͢͞an͝t̸ ̛͠t̡͡͞o͟ ̀͟fí͢ģht̴͜ ţh̸̡e ̵͜ḩ͘o͠ly͟͞ ͜me̴͘͠a̢t͞?͞ ̢ju̧s͟t͜ ̨͞b̧ę̨͘c͘aus̡͝ȩ̶͟ ͜ţ́h͘e͝ ̢͘h̴͢o͝ĺ͘y̡ ͠mea̧t̸͡ś̶ ̡a̶͞d͡o͢p͞t́́́i̶n̵͟g̛ ͡m̶ȩ͞a̡͝t͘͜ ̀͟͠i̢s̢̡ ̷bei̧ņg̴ m̧͘e̛a̢n/r̵̵u̢d̵̛̀e̡͘/̴ŗ̀͘eb́ȩ͜l̵͢l͢͝io͝u͘s̀͢͠ ́͝d̕͢o͝e̸̸̵ş̷̨n̢'̴͘t̴͢͜ ͠m̶̕eá̛͘n̸͜ ͜w̷̧͟e̶̕ ̡şh̨̧ǫùl̨͜d͟ ̵stop ̶b́͜è̵͞ín̵g̴ f̡r̵̛͠i̛e͠n͢ḑ̧͡s͘ w̷̸ith̶̢ ͡t̛h̸͢͞e ̕̕h̶͢͠o͡l̸y͘ ́́m̴̷e̵a̕t͢
̡̛i͞t̷ ̷͘m̢̛e̷̛à̵ns ̵͘͡w̷͡ę̷̛ ̡s̵̨h̡͝ou̕l͞d͡ ̨͜hé͘l͝p̢̕ ̡t̵h͜e ho̡l͘y͞ ̢m̨̀ęat̸ ̀m̧a̶͝ķ̧ę͡ ̧s̷̡ur̡͝͠e͟͡ ̧h͝is̡̛ a͟͟͢d̵̛op͜te͠ḑ͡ ḿé͠át̴̕ f̕͜a̸͢l̡͠l̡s͢ ͟͡b̸a͜͞c̢k̨̡͟ ͜i̡̡n̛ ͞͠͡l̡͟i͘n̴͞é͜͡.͟

o̢͠n ̶t͠he ̧s̕u̡͟b̸j͘e̷͡çţ̴ ̧o̵f ̸ṕa̕͢s̡̡t̵̷͘r̨i͝e̴ś̀ ̨t̢̀odáy̸ w̛͟è̷͡ m̸ad́e̛ ͟m̛i̸n̶į̧͢ ca̷keś͜͠
>>
>>53743522
So are you asking me to remove my mask in order to come up with the right insult?
>>
>>53743778
No, just saying how can't we have a racial slur when we don't even know the species.
>>
Good morning fellow Ambassadors.
>>53743778
I don't see why you still harbor a grudge Corsair. If you had joined us in battle against the Conclave you would have been entitled to your share of the spoils but instead of working profitably with us you choose to insult us at every turn.
>>
>>53743907
Ah the human Taxla told me of. Care for a spot of tobacco?
>>
>>53743907
We might coextist in this federation, human. But this is the extent of the tolerance I am going to extend to you, and if you don't know why, I suggest you open up some history books.
>>53743809
Rmph. Sorry then. Ears are a touchy subject for us.
>>
File: Cephart2.jpg (179KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Cephart2.jpg
179KB, 800x1333px
>>53736945
Ugh. You resetted reality? Do you have any idea what messing with time and space can cause to the universe?

Perhaps that -is- the reason the universe is being constantly breached by outer-dimensional threats.
>>
>>53743919
Ahhh of course. I've brought some Cigars from Mars if you'd like to try one of them. Do you have a light? And what did he tell you of me?
>>
>>53743968
y͜o̡u͘͡ ̛͢a͡re͘͟ sú͟c͘͜͡h̕̕ ̵a̡̡ ̡̕͜r̸ác̴͢i͜͡s͟͡t ͜a̡r͡ŕ̡ơ̴͜g͘a̴n̢͜t̴̛͟ ̡̡͡jȩ͜͜r̶k̡̀,̛̀͘ ̶p̕͠͡oi͡ņt́͠y̴ m̸̕e̵á̡t́͘͟
͟͢n̢͘͜ǫ̧̕w̨ ͟h̛͘a̡͘v̷͢e ͘͝͡s̀o̶͢m̶e̷͘ ̡c̡̧͢a͜͜k͞e ̧̡͡s̀͝o̴̧͞ ̧y͟o͢u ̢̛w̨͟i̢͜ļ͡l ̀̀st̸̡̛op̢ ͟le͝a̸̧̛k̛i̢̨n͟g͢ ͟m̧e̵͘͞an͝ ̢́w͠͠o͟͝r͝d̸́s ̢̀͟f̶̀r͜o̢̨m̨͝ ͟͞y̶͡o̴̕u̴r͞ ̶m͞oư̷t̢̛̕h̴ ̴̡f̸ò̵r ͘a ̷̷ti͢m͞e̵̢̢
>>
>>53743974
Cephalopod we have already raided and hit many Conclave worlds and seem to have spread their forces thin. Is there an important target we can hit that would really doom the Hirearch?
>>53743968
Well how could i prove that we sincerely wish for better relations between our people?
>>
>>53744034
Yes there is. And my fleet will be reinforcing yours for this battle. Now that their forces are spread up thin we must break the defense of the galactic cartographer. A center structure, which guides all our hyperspace systems through their galactic course. Taking this down will leave every Conclave ship in the galaxy blind, unable to connect to the hyperspace routes on their maps.

They won't be able to come back to the homerworld until we re-stablish the link. My kin's ships won't be able to reinforce your attack on the capital. Of course that will also mean I will need to be on one of your ships to reach the homeworld and claim the throne of High Hierarch
>>
>>53743968
The fault is mine, I didn't know, accept my apologies.

>>53743975
Good to see someone in this assembly has a taste for the finer things
>Offers the lighter for your cigar
Taxla told me of a imperial human, honourable sort fighting a war with the cephalopods and doing the enslaved a big favour. He spoke admirably of your nation too.
>>
>>53744101
Two of our strongest fleets will soon be assembling to invade the system as well.
Ooc will you be controlling the opposing fleet?
>>53744108
I am glad to hear of that. We also have a high opinion of the Dukedom.
>Puffs a big circle of smoke.
For the Federation.
>>
>>53744245
If you want a human player oppossing yours I will, albeit I am currently a bit busy so if I do the answers will be coming slowly.

Good. The deathfleet of the 3rd ascendant will have retreated there to lick their wounds from your last encounter.
>>
>>53744245
Perhaps a joint military exercise is in order, I must say I'm quite impressed by your heavy infantry. They are the staple of the Rok species, and we respect any who also perform the role.
>>
>>53736597
>Limps into the chamber,his metal peg leg clicking on the floor

Now, what did i miss
>>
>>53744283
We shall join up in the neighboring system.
Ooc we'll do it in a little if that's fine.
>>53744292
Perhaps you can join us on campaign Captain.
>>
>>53744462
Against the cephalopods correct?
>>
Now, I've been thinkin' , and dis is no hasty decision mind you, but my people called for a clan-meet, and a course is being voted.The Rumar,and all planets in our marches may now secede from this federation.The vote now stands 3-4 three for,Four against.
>>
>>53744523
my vote has not been used, not yet.
>>
>>53744535

c̴͜a̢n̸̨͠ w͟é̴ ̶̀b̶r̀i̛b̶͜e͜ ̵y̨o̵ú ̡with̀͞ ̸̛c̸̕up͜c̡̀akes̵̀?̛
>>
>>53744631
what?
>>
>>53744492
>>53744283
Of course we will gladly accept any aid.
As of now our combined fleet of Empire ships is
-6 Dreadnoughts 1 as the flagship 124
-11 Battleships 165
-30 Cruisers 300
-3 Carriers 30
-80 Destroyers 160
-300 Corvettes 150
-Total fleet power of 929
Ooc if that's too much i can tone it down. Or we could increase fleet damage.
>>53744535
Why do the Rumar want to leave ?
>>
>>53744702
that im not entirely sure,Some clansmen stat that your good sport,some say we don't need a galactic police and need freedom.some just hate and wish for anarchy
>>
>>53744692

w̧e ̡̕͡ar̀͠e̴ ͜͡try͝i̧n̵g̷͜ ͜t͝ò͠ ̀b̢͘ŗ̶͜ib̀ȩ̕ ̧y͘o̴̡u̵͟,̵̧͘ ̶̶́ẁ̶̕it̸h̸̕ ̡c̡͜u͝p͢ç͞a̛ke̴͘s̸̴
>>
>>53744810
no
>>
>>53744826

c̡̧a̵ń͘ ̡̕ẁe̸ ̡̕b̴̕r̷̶̴i̵b̡͟e̕͜ y̨o̵u̢̕͝ ̡ẁ̸̢it̶͘h͜ ͢͡á̷̀l̨c̷͘ǫ̸h͡ó̷͢lí̛̛c͞ ̴ ̕͝b̶͜ȩ̴v̀͞e̛ra̶͠g̶̕e̵͢s̷?̕
>>
>>53736597
Hail! Federation, I am Grand Admiral Obloss, acting as ambassador for Representative Inkito, as he is tired. Very much, and I wish to ask the same question; what the total fuck is happening here?
>>
>>53744833
no
>>
>>53744844
The plague has been contained, and nearly eradicated after millions of deaths. Now, there is one thing; we must take the Cephalopode Wars into federation consideration, and intervene.
>>
>>53744883

à̛rę ̷ỳ̴ou̡͞ a̕n̛̛s̀̕͝w͞eŕi̷n̴g y̕òu͘͜r̶ o͞͞w͞n ̵́q̴̶ù̷e͝s͘t̀i̡o̷̕͜n̕?̀͝
̶w̸e̛ ̴̕͝f̀o̡͝n̨͞t ͡t̕h̶͟in̛ḱ͡ ̧͘t̸̷̀ha̴̧t̢͟ makes̕ ̵you͢ ͜ś̴e̷̵ém̧ s̷̨ą̛͘n̸e̸͝
̴̢̛u̧͜͢nĺ͜e͘s̷̢s̡͞ y̷͝o͢͢͞u̵ ̢͜a̵͞r̀e̷̕͢ ͜l̀͞͝i̧k̶͞ȩ͝ us͠/̛͠ì̡/̢we̸
>>
>>53744702
Sorry but I'm not going to be able to play it out as the bad guy. Things spiralled down and I am now busier than I was before.
>>
>>53744901
We are simply giving a follow-up, anyways, we shall bring the Cephalopode Issue towards the main federation authorities.
>>
>>53744702
Hm, I'll have to think on it, as we don't want a open conflict with another nation.
>>
>>53744958
Aha. I see, I wish to bring this to attention, and try to carve out peace.
>>
>>53745001
Well from what Taxla told me they are unrelenting and it seems they would rather destruction than surrender.
>>
>>53744958
We understand completely. Please take your time we will have to prepare for the assault anyways so it will not delay us.
>>53744921
We shall be ready soon but first we must do recon in the system and it's defenders.
That's cool dude. Later is fine.
>>
Okay,I'm back.
>>53744757
Well,why would you vote to leave?We have been allied with you for a while?
If you leave,will you simply ally with the Federation?The Dukedom and the Wastes aren't part of it either,just allies.
>>53743968
Could you tell the history,please?I have a new neural clump right now,and I'd like to fill it with knowledge.
>>53743736
>>53744901
Prethoryn,yes they are trying to put them in line but the point is that they weren't adopted.They had already established themselves as a sovereign nation,and their absorbtion into the Eortan was illegal.

Plus,they told us it was refugees,not a native uprising and a war.
>>53744844
Hello,Obloss.I reset reality for a sample and to prove that the Wastes are immune to cessation,and now the Conclave is engaging in a coup with UE help,and the Ryush sector was not a refugee situation,but an uprising.

How is Inkito?
>>53745070
Yes,but only those on the side of the hierarch.They're infighting,and we must support a side,or remain neutral.
>>
>>53745276

t̶͘̕h̨͠e͘ý̷͝ ̵̨wo̧̧̡ņ ̶̡̡t̴he w͢͠ar, ̧t̨͟h̵a͘͞t̶͝ ̸̡ḿ͝ák͠es̴̷ ̶t̸́h̷̡e̛m͟͢ ̸t͘heiŕs̷͞,̀ ̀
̧ḑò͞es̴̵ t̷̸̀h̛i͜͢s͞ ̵f̢ed̴̷̛e̵̡̛ŕ̷a̧t̵i̷o͝n̛͘ n̢̧͡o͡t̴͞ ̀͠h͟͝a͝v̶̢͘e̴͢ ̴b̢͝e͜t̕͢t̸́͠e̵̡̛r͠ ͝t̛͝hi̡̢n̛͜͞g͢͢͡s̛͡ ́͝t̨͞o͡ d͞o ̨̕͜t̡͟͞h̴̨̧ȩ̵n̵ ͡t̵͘͠o̵̡ ̢͝͡b̵͞r̸̶͠e̵a̵k̡̨͞ ͜iņ͜t͢ò̀ ̢͝s͢om̴ȩ̕͡o̴̴n̛͞e ̧͠e͜l̶͜s̷͢ȩ̀'̢̕ś ̸̢hou̴se̴̛͟ ̀a͢n̕͢d̴́ ͞b͝e͢a͘t̨ ͞͞t̨h̛e̸͢m ̴͜͢up̀͟ ̴͟͢fó̸r̷̢ ̶h̶́͠àv̢́in͜͝g̢ ͟a̧̨ ̨͢͞m̵̶e̴͟s̶̛͡s̛͘y͜ h͢͡ǫ̡u͝s͠e̷?̧͢͡
>>
>>53745324
Yeah,you have a point,but it isn't right.And the Federation is supposed to intervene in cases like this.

Look,I personally agree,hell I was going to send that other Hivemind to just eat the sector,but we must vote on this.

Nice cupcakes,by the way.Are you at the Assembly?I just feel asleep parked at Beally's house.
>>
>>53745276
Inkito is tired. I wish to tell you one thing, and that is that Ploraxian Forces will be deployed to the Ryush sector to make peace, sometimes with force.
>>
>>53745393
I see.I have also deployed forces,but I'd recommend pulling out any help you sent the "refugees",as well,and not opening fire.We need to decide upon a course of action.
>>
>>53745364

s͝o͞ ̢͞nó͜͝w͠͞ ͘yo̴̡u̵͝ ̕w̸͘i̶l͝l̸ ̢a̸ ́͜i̕͢n͞s̷a͝ņ͝e hi̡v̴̕e ̛͢͞m͘ù́͜r͘͝d̕͟͞e̴r̡̀ eve̵ry̛t͞h̛͡i̸͟n̨g̸̸̡ i̴̢̕n a̸ ̛́̕s͢͜e̡͝ct̶̢o̷̧r͠ ̧͜b͘é̡c̢a͘u͠s̸̶ę̸ ̵́y̸̕o͢͠ų ̢ḑoń̴̶'t͟ ̷͟l͘į͠k̕e̵̢͠ ̶̵̢th̢̨͜e͢ ṕo̸̡͟l̴i͟c͜y̧̕͢ ̕͜o̵͡f̷͞ ̡o̴͢n̛e̡͡ ̸̧̀g̕ov̶̕e̷r̶͠n̸me͘͜͠ń̴̕t ́͢i̴̕͜n̡̛͘ ̷̨t̸͝há͟t͢ s͞͞ec̸̕t̴̷͟o̸r͞?
̸͢W̸͡ò̷͝w̢͝͠
>>
>>53745441
Alright. All assets have been taken out, and liquidated. Some literally.
>>
>>53745441
>>53745364
But you must remember Carter if we overthrow the current Conclave government would that not be better for the Federation? We would have a new ally and trading partner and they might even join in the Federation..
>>
>>53745466
Hahah! I know right!
>He takes his arm around the Prethoryn laughing.
>>
>>53745466
Prethoryn i vote to have the Federation negotiate a peace between the two sides will you vote with me? Of course we will intervene to stop the violence but genociding a sector should not be Federation policy.
>>
>>53745497
Hmm.... You do have a point. I suggest keeping Special Ops troops at standby to make sure that if the coup fails, then we can seize the govt. I am supplying arms to other rebels on other key planets.
>>
>>53745466
>>53745502
Naw,it's more that I couldn't be bothered to care anymore and the Hive wanted to.Again,just an option.
>>53745491
Understood.I got the detained UE citizens out as well.
>>53745497
Yes,it would be.I fully support doing that.

I just want to stop this Ryush business since we've wasted enough supplies there already.

They lied and used our help to fund their own little war.That is what makes me want to sic a Hive on them.
>>
>>53745555>>53745555
>>53745526
>>53745561

w̴e̡̛ ͞t̴h̀͘i̧͜͜n̨̕͢k͡ we ̡͝shó̶̕u̷͢l͘d lé̷t̷́ ̸͘t̷h̷̵͞e̵ ̕͟͠eo͢ŕ͘͠t͟aņ̵̛ c͝r͝us̵h̀ ̷̵t͞h̸͢͡e̵͜i̵̡ŗ̴ ͘ŕe͞b̷͘̕e͡͝ĺ͢͞li̷o̢͟n̴͟ ͜͟͡a̢͢͟nd͘ ̢l͜ȩ̵̢a̵̧͜v͡e ̴̵͡t̸͜h̕e̷m̢ ͘a̴̛͘lơn̨e͜ ̢̛
>>
>>53745526
I'll vote for that too.

I'll vote for whatever you guys want,I just want this solved.
>>
>>53745571
But they lied and wasted our supplies.I'd be different if they came and said " hey we need to subjugate this population and need help",but instead they made up a refugee crisis and scammed us.
>>
>>53745600

if̢̧ ̕y͜͡o͝͠u͠ w̷͟͠e͝ré̢̛ ̴f́ool̢e̢̕d̷̛ ̨̢b̶ỳ ͜t͜͝h̢͘̕e͠ir̛ ̨̨͡o͟͟b̶͠v̢i̶̴̶o͘ừs̢ ̴l̨i̵e̢͟ ̡͞y̸̢o̷u͝ ͝h͟a̡͟v͞e ̧o̶̶͢ņ̢̧l̷y ̶y̛͟ó̸u͞r̀s̷̷e̵̢̕l̷̕f ̴t̸͝o ̕̕b̨͟ĺ͡a̷͠m̡̀e͠
>>
>>53745600
Another thing. Tell them that we are keeping a full embargo on trade with this empire. That is what one would get for scamming the federation, and dropping the value of the SFC.
>>
>>53745612
Trust me,I had suspicion.But one cannot just say "we dont believe you" when there is little evidence.That makes the Federation look bad.And they only started sounding suspicious after the supplies were sent and they needed more,and once the news reports rolled in.

Either way I don't care about the supplies themselves,I have tons.I care about principle.They shouldn't be able to scam the Federation and get away with it.
>>53745624
Yeah,see?This is what we should do.

We could also feed them to a Hive,but that isn't happening,so this is the next best thing.
>>
>>53745676
w̴̢e/̕͞u͠s̶͢͞/͠i͢͞ ̕w͜͞i̧͟l̢͠ļ́͢ ̵k̷̷̨e̢͢͜e̷̕p̢̀ ́s̢up͘͜p͜͞lyin̨͠g̸͡ ̷th́́͟e̸m̧͜ ̀i͞f̶ ͠t͜ḩ̴͢è̛y̴̧ ͠á̢͘s͡k̵͟
̢w̕e̕͢ ͞͞͝a̴r̛̕én̸̶̢'t̶́ ͢e͢͡͝v̶̕é̕͘n̕ ̴o͟f́f̡̕ic̡͠i͝al̴l͝y̸͟ i̷̛ņ͡ th̕͡i̢s ͟f̢e̴͟d͡e̛rat̷̕i̵͢o͘͞n ͞͞a̢͜n̴̛yway͟s
>>
>>53745676
But, the federation is not committing genocide, dammit! We have seen the horrors of genocide firsthand, and we are strongly opposed to it. If any serious war crimes are committed, ambassador, then there will be hell to pay.
>>
>>53745709
If you violate the embargo, your civilian vessels will be boarded. If they show even more hostile intent, then they will be destroyed.
>>
>>53745753
uní͟t̢ ̨̀t͠͝h̛̀í͝r̴͝͠t̢e͘͢͞en̕ ̢̀w͞an̢͞t̴̸̢ ̨͝m̀e͟ ̶̢t̢̛o ̵͟r͢emi̛͜n͠d ͟͜y͜o͢ư̢͞ ̢́͘th͢a̕͝t̶ ͘ẁe̵ ́͝͠h̕͟a̛͢v̵̷e n͠o ̸̵c͝ivi̷̡͢l̵̀͝i͢a͡n̷ ̵ves͜sels͝ ̛͢an̶͠d̸̨̛ w̴͘e͢ ̷o̡͡u͠t̨̡͢nú̢͟mb̴̛̀ȩr̡͞ ̸y̨͟ó̷u͟͠ ́e̷͘a̸̷͟ş͠i͞l̸͜y ͘͟͞
>>
>>53745709
And there will be severe repercussions as well.
>>
>>53745276
Well, they are both pretty awful. I believe the best course of action would be to kill them all.
>>
>>53745778
So? Most of your vessels are small attack craft, and one of our Leviathan, or better yet the Oversiezed version can decimate entire fleets.
>>
>>53745730
I'm not suggesting genocide.I'm suggesting we let the Hive eat one side.

If we do fight them,then a Hive's help could be useful.

And that isn't genocide.
>>53745709
>>53745753
Okay,sure,you can support them.

Obloss,I would not recommend fighting Prethoryn.
Also,all I want is an apology.I'll support them if they need help,since they supported me.
>>
>>53745801

first̨͘ ̡͝o͘f́͘ al͡l̡ ͡wro͜͞n͡g̛
͢s͢͟͡e̶͘ç̸̴ớ͡n͜͢͡d̶ ͘ó͠f àl̵l͜͢͞ w̸e͟ ͜͢͡mea̸̕͝s͜͟u̶̴͝r̢e o̕u̢t́ ǹúm̀b̶̕e͟͟͡r͝ś ͢͞͠i͡n ̶̸̨m̴̀͘o̢le̶̕͢s̀͢
̨̀y̴̨o͡͞u͝ ͜d̴̕͞o ̸́͡n͜o̸͝͠t i̢̛͟ntimidate̸͟ ̡u͟͠s͜ ̢̕
>>
>>53745786
If you mean both sides in the Ryush sector,then I agree.

If you mean both Conclave forces,then I also agree.
>>
>>53745815
I don't think infighting is the answer.
>>
>>53745860
>>
>>53745860
h͓̮͉͙e͍͙̪̪ ̥̜̟̬̩͓͙̟̥ͅs̙͚̟̹̞̞̮ͅͅt̜̼͍͚͓a̼̥̩͕̬͓̻̼̪̙͙̫̻̪̠̻̪̬ͅr̺̪̘̮͉͓͖̼ͅt͇̫̙̰̜͎̳̯̝̬̰̝͚̳͇̳͓̣ͅe͖̭͖̺͉̣͓̙̻͍d̳̙̟͎̩̞̝ͅ ͉̗̺̙͇͔̩͇̬͎̣̙̗i̩̦̹͖̣̪̪t̟͎͖͍̣͈͈͓̙̭̣̦̥
̞͖̙̫̭̪̩̗͖̬͔W̙̼̭̤̱̱̹̰̥̣̥̹E͉̩̣͉͇̹̗̯̺̩͉̖͓̮͇̜ ͓̺̣͈̥̯̭̖̼̠̗W̘̦̥͕͔̞̟I͖͉̫̠͉̗͎̰͈̦̬L̮̹̖̭̱L̗̗̤̼̝̙ ̗̰̗̫͕̤̮̣̮͈̝̭͉̠̠̖͓̗F̩͈̮̩̩̩̣͓̖I͓̼̭͔̦̯̹̤̠͉N͎̠͔̫͎̗͈͔̰̪͕I̤͙͇̬̖̘͚̱͖͍̞͖̦̜ͅS͍̜̭͓͎H͇̻̳͚̞̺̩̭ ̯͍̝͕̭̳͉I̖͔͔͓͕̙Ṯ̮̤̥̻̹̖̰̯̱̹̘̤͎̼̥
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>53745815
>>53745885
Hmph. Very well. The embargo will still be enforced, and any ships trying to get in will be destroyed. That is all
>He sends out comms towards all fleets in the sector to gather at the border
This is the full might of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms!
>>
>>53745922
>>53745901
I wouldn't recommend this course of action.

Ooc

If you guys fight,we have fleet rules here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY
>>
>>53745276
i don't think you understand laddy,if we leave to my kind that means war
the vote goes to 5-6
>>
>>53745948
i'd rather not because according to my fluff I would just win and thats not cool
>>
>>53745950
Well,why would we go to war?
Rukaar,I wouldn't recommend it.We were good allies before,I don't see why you want to leave now.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>53745961
We are setting up positions, and we will only deter, for the time being, unless someone does not cease hostility.
>He gives the order to lace the entire corridor with space mines, and to do it on the double.
>>
>>53745961
If you did,just roll up a fleet and fluff it as a small,weaker detachment,and that there's more to come.
>>
>>53745969
well if ya not part of da federation dey don't want to kill ya.
>>
>>53745984
>>53745901

sͭ͋̓̋ͦ͆hͧ̓̈͊͊ͯȗͪͫ͐ͣ̀ͪͩͩ̋̏ͬ̔ͨͮt͑̍̊̎ͪ̈́̎ͪ̎ͨ̂ ͌ͬ̂̂̓̀͒̃̓ͬ̇̈́̿û̂̌ͯ̄ͯ̇͋̉͆̿̆͋̂̂͂̑͑pͣ̍͌̂ͨͩ̆ͣ̾̉ͯͧ̎̚ ̾̀͛̈ͮ̉̓ͩͨ̈́1͛ͯ̇ͭ͂͋̎̃͗̌̊ͬ͗ͣ3ͮ̾̄̐́̌͗͂ͮ̃͋ͤͦ̆̊͒̎̈ͯ
ͮ͒̋ͦ̐͒ͮͫ̉̀ͤͭ͂̑̚w̔̔ͤ̃͆e̓͛ͭ̄̈̍́ͫͦ͐̿ͣ ͨ̔͆̾̀̈́̏͒ͩ͗̎͛ͩ̃ͩͮ̏c͒͌ͨ̈̇͑ͯ̌͋̋̔͑ͧä́ͬ̎͗͐̇ͪ͊̿ͧ̊͐̚ñͪͪ̆ͬ̂̊ ̃ͨ̉ͯ̓̃̀jͭ̄̃̋ͬ̏ͫuͯ̊̃ͦ͐̋ṧͩ̄̉̒̃̈͛͋͊͆t͑̍͐́ͦ̃ ͦ̀ͪ̉͗͒ͬͩ̏͌ͬ̃̆̚g̐ͧͧ̄̋ȯͬ̆̾̽̌ͭͭ ̽͊ͧ̋̃ͯ̿̐à̃ͨ̀ͤͭͭ̍̚r̔̒̃̾̄͗͒͆̿̌̈́o͌͑̑ͪͭͮ͌͛̽͑ͪ̓̉̏̂̍u͆̀̏̇nͪ̑͊͐ͤͯ͐ͤͪ̋͌̽̑ͧ͐̽͗d͊̾̂̋ͤ̾̎̐̌
̉ͬ̃̓̏ͧ͛ͭ̓̚ẇ̓̋̉͛̍͐e̎̑ͤ̋ ̍͊̐̈ͨ̂ͣ̊̚k̋̆͋ͨ̉̍̈́̐͂ͮ̚n͋̓́̓̿̇ͭ̈́̒̿̍ͧͭo̓ͪ̔͌ͪ̍́͑̒̈́ͪ̄̌̚wͭ̈́̇ͫ̄̋̈́ͧ̄ ͪ̔̋͋̀͂ͣͦͯ͋̊͂t̿̄͑h̑͂ͩ̒ͭ̔̑̐̿͋͂͐ͣͣͤ̊̚e͂ͦͩ͆̿̾ ̔͆͑͛s̈́ͤͬ͆ͧ͊̃ͯ́ẻ́ͤͦ͊̾͒̀̒̾ͦcͨͧͮ̓̃ͮ͊̌͒̔̊̀̽r͗̓̍͊̈e̎͑ͪ͑͒ͨͧͩͫ̊̚tͧ̎̆̿ͩ͐͑ ̏̆͐̑̑͐̆ͤ̀̋͆͂̐w͊̿͋̂̄͛̂ǎ͑́̀̊y̓͗̄̽̂͌̓s̏͑̏͑͊͂͑ͮ̄͑͛
>>
>>53745994
Well,I am not,but I would not like to see it destroyed.

Rukaar,I implore you to vote to stay.The Federation is a good thing.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (73KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
73KB, 1920x1200px
>The sizzling screech of static begins to play over the Vox System, a multitude of shrieking voices crying out over the intercom
>WARNING OTHER-DIMENSIONAL FORCE DETECTED! OTHER DIMENSIONA-@!###Yeah yeah, shut your pie-hole.
>Annnnyway, how are you today Federation?
>>
>>53746058
my vote will go to peace,but dat don't mean da rest will vote the same,i hope my vote will sway those that respect me.most are only doing this for war they think we need to go to war
>>
>>53746123
If they want war,then they could help fight the Conclave instead,couldn't they?
>>53746105
Hello,Vox.
I got the new droid body shipped in,courtesy of the Dukedom.You will be able to use it,once I connect it to the coffee machine.
>>
File: 1495396422117.png (71KB, 197x458px) Image search: [Google]
1495396422117.png
71KB, 197x458px
>>53740528
*The Asurian representative wakes up abruptly and in confusion, blinking her eyes in a groggy way, her desk and lips covered in pastries.*

"S-Sorry, ahem I think we underestimated how high the glucose content in these would be.. What were you saying?"

She still seems to be somewhat intoxicated.
>>
>>53746214
I believe we offered a trade deal.
>>
>>53746185
conclave?
>>
>>53746260
Yes,a group of cephalopodes.They are currently infighting,and require aid to overthrow the monarch.
You could help them.Or kill them all,I mean they do practice slavery.
>>
>>53746314
huh,well my problem now is gettin dem to believe me dat we don't have to fight the fed.,aye can ya speak to dem you know more den me.
>>
>>53746375
Um,sure.
Can they hear me?
>>
>>53746214
R-Right. Yes, we'll trade for more delicious pastries. What would you ask for in return?
>>
>>53746433
one second,
<several shouts and roars are heard,audible sounds of violence are also heard

aye,dat they can
>>
>>53746185
>A droid vessel hmmmm? Sounds like my kind of party.
>Let me just put ASMODEUS up on the screen here
>*A screen opens up in the chamber, quickly shifting to a view of ASMODEUS floating around in what might be the empty void of space
>"Hiiiii everybody!"
>>
Hello all! How are you all today, and are there any news from your Empires?
>>
>>53746470
Okay.Well,the Cephalopode Conclave is currently undergoing civil war,and one side requires help beating the other.
You could do that.Hell,you can kill them as brutally as you want.Chop off heads,eat corpses,stuff em for trophys,I don't care.And the Cephalopodes have lots of ships and warriors,so there would be no lack of bodies.It would be both more profitable,more enjoyable,and better to fight the Hierarchy Conclave side,than to fight the Federation.
>>53746436
What would you like to trade?Pastries are rather easy to get,so we wouldn't want to overcharge you or anything.
>>53746501
Hi ASMODEUS.How are you?
>>53746522
We're all good.We reset reality yesterday,and I finally killed all of the Void Heretics,so the Dukedom can use the beacons.Well,except for the few I captured.

New precursors civilizations have been discovered,the Ryush refugee situation was a lie,and Beally,Prethoryn 01,and I baked bread.
>>
>>53746214
Ahhh i am deeply sorry about that.
>Helps pick the representative up
Don't worry back in my younger days i used to be affected the same way. Just try to lay off the sugar.
>>
>>53746575
>more shouts and fighting,even rukaar's bellows are now heard.

aye,we could do dat,now where be da conclave at
>>
>>53746638
Admiral Karl can give you the coordinates.
>>53746604
How do you get drunk off sugar?
>>
>>53746604
aye carter said you can tell me where da conclave is cuz we are to kill dem
>>
Well I have a few minutes to be back now,
still not enough to control the enemy fleet.

>>53746604
>>53746638
>>53746661

The more time we waste gathering allies and scouting the more suspicious the High Hierarch will grow of the Human's strategy. If you wish to add allies into this cause don't just bring a small group of them, the full might of the Conclave's deathfleet will be centered on defending the cartographer, and then the homeworld.
>>
>>53746679
Part of the Conclave.The Hierarch aligned ones.
>>
>>53746697
you have never meant a rumar have you we never go in light,the marches are moving all 31 clans are ready,that is over 13 trilllion veteran raiders that have a blood thirst that must be sated
>>
>>53746697
Trust me,the Rukaar are not a small group.
We can either wait until you are able or someone else can,or we can run it like an "npc" fight and not use fleet rules,because it isn't pvp.What do you think we should choose?
>>
>>53746522
Yes, the Emperor of Avaria has unlocked the schematics for his android army for our usage, as a thanks for saving his people. What of you?
>>
>>53746522
How are you?What job did your sister get?
>>
>>53746735
Yes that is impressive, what about space naval capacity? Are your people expert warriors both in land, water, air and space?
>>
>>53746661
>>53746679
We have a staging point for a joint coalition fleet in the system of Omega Majoris. We have gathered near the gas giant of the system. And after we take out this Galactic Cartographer we can smash the defenses of their Capital system and shatter the Conclave. And Carter the proper term is "Sugar Rush" which is followed by a period of exhaustion afterwards.
>>
File: IMG_9351.jpg (174KB, 1000x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9351.jpg
174KB, 1000x608px
>>53746768
They have Megalodon ships.
>>
>>53746746
I think the NPC idea is ok, it's just taking down a deathfleet defending the Space Cartographer hyperspace lane link. Then marching down to the homeworld of Cephi Primaris... which is a full-ocean world, no landscapes other than the artificial buildings the Conclave has built so the slaves don't have to drown all the time.
>>
>>53746768
we can fight in space,land,and we are fucking sharks so yes water
>>
>>53746746
I say we PvP it. We could have someone control this fleet while the Conclave player is gone
>>
>>53746777
Oh,I see.Thought for a sec you guys made a new sugar type.Yeah,I know what a sugar rush is.
So,what do we trade the pastries for?
>>
>>53746801
Ooc that should be fine. I wish we could do pvp to use the fleet rules but it's fine by me.
>>
>>53746801
>>53746806
Okay,so if we're doing PvP,then the Cartographer section will be with fleets,and I'll make the infantry rules now for the second part.
>>
>>53746845
Ooc
So PvP or NPC?
>>
>>53746867
Ooc can you take control of the opposing fleet for this one? Or should someone else do it?
>>
>>53746886
Ooc If someone wants to take command of it pvp if not it'll just be npc.
>>
>>53746921
>>53746942
Ooc
Sure,I'll do it.I'll just use greentext from 3rd person.
I don't have the infantry rules yet though,so we can only do the Cartographer Charge first.
What kind of fleet do they have,and what do you have?
>>
>>53746977
Ooc
How about this?
>>
>>53746994
Well it would be Hierarch forces. This is also my last message before leaving again.
The conclave ships are fragile and slender in built, but with heavy shields, and fast speeds.
All their weaponry is based on plasma and their doomsday weapon is the plasma destroyer
>>
>>53747026
Ooc
Got it.
Although I have to go soon as well,so do we have to fight now,or...?
>>
>>53746994
>-6 Dreadnoughts 1 as the flagship 124-11 Battleships 165-30 Cruisers 300-3 Carriers 30-80 Destroyers 160-300 Corvettes 150 -Total fleet power of 929
Ooc should be fine. We have the Rumar too so whatever he's bringing.
>>
>>53747053
Ooc
Okay.Although now I have to go for 30 minutes to an hour and a half.
If you can wait,I'll play it out,but if you can't,just make it NPC or ask someone esle if they can do it.
>>
>>53747026
>>
>>53747053
-7 dreadnoughts
-13 Megalodon ships
-150 battleships
-189 Cruisers
-700 carriers
-40 destroyers
-400 corvettes

idk how much power this is new to fleet fighting with rules
>>
>>53747146
I would take most of the numbers down by just a decimal point because with battleships alone you're over 2000 but other than that everything should be good.
>>53747095
Ooc i can wait too I have to eat lunch. But once you're back we'll start.
>>
>>53747146
Ooc
It should be fine.Except for the carriers,700?A carrier is a cruiser with extra stuff.Are you sure?
We'll count Megalodons as mega ships.You can read the rules,if you want.
>>
>>53747200
>>53747203
15 battleships,20 carriers
>>
>>53747200
>>53747146
Ye,like 7 dreads,13 megalodons,15 battleships,18 cruisers,7 carriers,and the destroyers and corvettes are good.If you were confused,the numbers Karl put up were for point cost in health.For example,he doesn't have 165 battleships,just 11,but 165 is the health he got from that.
Here are the rules.
>>
>>53747236
Ye,just lower them a bit.The numbers you put originally are for conquering entire swaths of sectors and planets.This is just one battle.
>>
>>53747244
ah,that makes sense thanks for the doc too
>>
>Begining in 10 minutes are the first test trials of the Avarian combat Androids. The first model being tested are the AXJ77, the standard combat android.
>>
>>53746575
>"I'm doing great Ambassador! Though there isn't all that much to do out here"
>Perhaps because you are in the empty void of space, my Lord?
>"Maybe!"
>>
>>53747302
No problem.I think we should compile all this stuff,like the rules and empire info docs.Just gather all the links,and everytime we make a new thread,put em in the description.

I'm working on getting a 1d4chan page,but I also have to make two more rule sets dor infantry and duels/skirmishes,and we also nees to discuss Federation flag ideas.

Anyways,I gotta go now.If you have any flag ideas,or rule ideas,or something,just tell me or Ovaa.
>>
..Perhaps we can discuss how races with dimorphism are incredibly strange. It's like each of their species' genders should be considered a different species.
>>
>>53747551
And what race does this apply to Asurian
>The Rok blows smoke rings from his Beak and takes another drag on his pipe
>>
>>53747592
Humans, for example.
>>
>>53747604
Huh, I've never seen a female human, so I wouldn't know about them.
>>
>>53747615
..Just access the extranet's archives on human dimorphism, you'll see what I talk about.

*She takes a small yet delighted bite out of a piece of pastry.*
>>
>>53747393
Ooc let us know when to start dude. Got an hour and a half till work so hopefully we'll have enough time.
>>
>>53747673
>Looks at a image of a human female on the data slate
Huh, look really different from the humans I've seen, smoother. They posses no facial hair either. Our own females are slimmer and have brighter colours than the males.
>He taps more tobacco into his pipe
>>
>>53746767
I am doing really good, I have had a good nights sleep. And my sister found a good job at a newly built Orbital Hydroponic farm at one of our frontier colonies.
>>
>>53747691
Yeah,we'll do it now.
2 dreads,3 battleships,2 cruisers,200 battleships,800 corvettes.
669 fleet points,all with plasma,
and the Doomsday on the capital dread,the Plasma destroyer.
>>
File: 1495364214127.png (43KB, 214x210px) Image search: [Google]
1495364214127.png
43KB, 214x210px
>>53747701
*She groans subtly.*
Why can't more species be normal and be monomorphic, like Asurians?
>>
>>53747782
We gotta be quick though.I'll go first.
>>
>>53747791
Because everything would be dull and boring then
>He blows a long puff of smoke out of his beak
>>
>>53747799
Ooc
Rumar forces have 1280 points of health.Karl,will you play both sides or will Rukaar play his forces?
>>
Rolled 6, 1, 3 + 12 = 22 (3d10 + 12)

>>53747865
>The Imperial forces open fire with mass drivers at long range
Ooc I'll control my own. I'm at 968 now so i get the extra d10 from outnumbering you.
>>
>>53747830
I see no logic behind what you stated.
>>
Rolled 3, 3 + 10 = 16 (2d10 + 10)

>>53747865
>The Cephalopode forces open fire.
>>
>>53747901
>The Capital dread is hit badly,but still stands.It fires it's superweapon.
>>
>>53747904
If everything looked the same, it'd be harder to know which is which. You must also know that we Rok are extremely colourful creatures. Darker colours donate males while females are denoted by brighter patterns and colours. If we all looked the same it would extremely boring, no vibrancy to anything.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d30)

>>53747936
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>53747909
Brace!!
>The Cruisers take the majority of the fire as they stay out in front of the fleet.
>>
>>53747957
>The Dreadnought overheats,and goes down,slamming into the planet below.The ships around it are damged by the blast.
Health is at 645.
>>
File: IMG_2382.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.png
144KB, 430x470px
>>53747791
We are all different Lyria, and that's good. It shows us how many forms of life there exists out in the cosmos.
>>
>>53747937
*She rolls her eyes and turns her head elsewhere, clearly uninterested by the words.* "Ilogical."
>>
>100 AXJ77 model android troops deployed against a contingent of large reltiallian beasts on the small world of Envern. The test lasted lest than a hour as the androids butched their target limit, with very minimal casualties on their own part. The larger XC89 androids are next to be deployed.
>>
Rolled 3, 7 + 13 = 23 (2d10 + 13)

>>53747957
>>53747936
>>53747988
>The Imperials wipe the sweat off their brows as the weapon overheats doing massive damage to itself.
Corvettes into the fray!!
>>
Rolled 9, 10 + 10 = 29 (2d10 + 10)

>>53747988
>The rest of the fleet opens fire.
>>
>>53747998
Such a uptight creature, bet their worlds are a dull place.
>He lets out a huge puff of smoke and sets to refilling his pipe
>>
>>53748015
>The Conclave forces activate shields.
>>
Rolled 2 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>53748033
>The Imperials center the damage on their dreadnoughts hoping their armor will hold.
>>
>>53748066
Ooc
Your turn
>>
Rolled 18 (1d30)

>>53748066
>The Imperials charge their super weapon and let loose will a blast from the antimatter lance
>>
>>53748090
Ooc and now it is yours.
>>
File: 1485268168128.jpg (13KB, 164x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485268168128.jpg
13KB, 164x276px
>>53748043
You make a baseless assumption merely because I disagree with dimorphism being a positive thing or somehow superior to monomorphism. It's.. Strange. From our point of view it makes it difficult to tell species from one another due to how some females and males look nothing like each other.

Asurians prefer order above chaos.
>>
Rolled 5, 1 + 15 = 21 (2d10 + 15)

>>53748106
>The next dread is shaken as it absorbs the brunt of the shot.
>The corvettes open fire in a swarm.
Ooc
Double base damage
>>
Rolled 3, 4, 6 + 12 = 25 (3d10 + 12)

>>53748158
>The Imperials let the corvettes swarms take the damage and open fire.
Target the dreads!! Finish them!!
>>
File: IMG_0368.png (123KB, 370x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.png
123KB, 370x400px
>>53748156
You're people may believe whatever they choose to believe is right in their own eyes. You say you believe in order, to me it's taking it a step higher than what we believe to be order.

I know a race in our borders that is monomorphic, the Imin. They are solitary, and males and females look exactly alike. They all possess whit colouring and a single eye. We don't assume or berate them for they are beyond useful to us. Call me a savage for what I believe but I will never force another to follow mine.
>>
>>53748230
>The Dreadnought explodes,and the ensuing fire destroys a battleship.The final ships open fire,determined to defeat the UE.
>>
Rolled 6, 8 + 10 = 24 (2d10 + 10)

>>53748278
Forgot dice
>>
>>53748278
>They target the battleships trying to drive them back from the station so they can board it and gain control of it's information
>>
Rolled 7, 4, 8 + 12 = 31 (3d10 + 12)

>>53748300
>>
>>53748327
Ooc
So I have to go soon,we could finish later but their may not be enough time,sowould it be fine if after a few turns the Conclave retreats the fortify the palace?Then once I make the rules we can do that segment.
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>53748300
>The cruisers once more move into the line of fire. Taking all of the damage ensuring their names in the history books.
>>
Rolled 9, 2 + 10 = 21 (2d10 + 10)

>>53748352
>Two battleships go down.The fleet corvettes open fire.
>>
>>53748415
Ooc
Your turn btw
>>
>>53748366
Ooc that's cool dude. And for bigger fleets like this we probably should add more dice to the damage rolls to make it go quicker.
>The Imperial forces move to board the station. Cruiser and battleship groups moving to surround it in case the fleet returns. Corvettes and bombers pursuing the retreating fleet.
>>
Rolled 8, 7, 7 + 12 = 34 (3d10 + 12)

>>53748415
>With one last heavy salvo into the corvettes from the massive kinetic turrets of the capital ships the Imperials give their response.
>>
>>53748493
>The Admiral watches the fleet retreat after their last salvo much of the Imperial fleet damaged and burning.
Captains reform the fleet. Prepare for the final assault.
Ooc gotta get ready everyone I'll try to post soon
>>
>>53748493
>>53748455
>Two cruisers go down,and with the rest of the fleet under fire,they retreat to the palace,to prepare for the UE and Rumar forces.
Ooc
Maybe,along with the outnumber mechanic,we add an extra 1d10 for every 100 points above 250.
>>
I return.
>>
>>53748276
*Casually leans back on her seat, taking another small bite off the pastry in her hand.* "..Pardon, does this place have entertainment, relaxation or gambling quarters?"
>>
>>53748565
Ooc
Okay,I'll get to work on infantry rules.When you get back,we can wait until the Cephalopode player is here.
>>53748276
>>53748156
I have a hard enough time telling genders,monomorphism will make it harder.
>>53748011
I see.They seem good at their jobs.
>>53747760
Why,what good news.Is she an overseer?
>>53747360
Hmm.So,how long will ASMODEUS remain,well,mortal?
>>
>After almost a millennia, a Avarian android legion, the organised structure given to their regiments, has been established. A legion of 10,000 androids of verging classes, including armoured and air support make it up the legion. Repellent in a rich burgundy colour, they marched down the capital of Murder in perfect unison. The have been named the Royal 1st, and are headed by the Warlord D09X.
>>
>>53748626
We did the fleet battle,now when Karl is back I should have infantry done for the palace segment.
>>53748645
I belive so,on the upper levels.A casino,a bar,and a....gentlemans club.You need a Federation card to get in.
>>
>>53748645
I believe there are relaxation rooms through, and a bar from what I've checked. I haven't gone looking for the gambling room, something is telling me there isn't one.
>>
>>53748712
Well,are they sentient,or just,for lack of a better term,robots?
>>
>>53748666
I am just happy that she got a job in a field she like
>>
I see the invasion is proceeding as expected
>>
>>53748727
..Gentleman's club? Is there a lady's club? Also, why would I need a federation card? Absurd.. Can I borrow someone's?
>>
>>53748753
Sentient, in that they operate fully of mind in combat. They seem to enjoy several things outside of it. The Warlord model is fully sentient, this D09X is actually quite charming for a machine Avian.
>>
>>53748743
Oh no,there is.Just that it is seedy,to say the least.Some murders,questionable people,you know what I mean.
>>53748756
Of course.To do something you love for work,is no work at all.
>>
>>53748780
It is both a ladies and gents club.Just take the left past the entrance.You can get a card from the desk,just tell them Carter said so.
>>
>>53748781
I see.So,the model you sent me,is it empty?I need a...robot to operate it.
>>
>>53748815
Thank you kindly.
*The Asurian representative stands up, taking a pastry with herself as she walks towards the Gentleman's club.*
>>
>>53748831
Well that was a old model, and I believe it's actually missing the neural cogitators. I'm having a spare sent in so it can operate.
>>
>>53748883
Oh no,I have neural cogitators.I even have a human Smart AI origin version,before they were restricted.When it comes to tech I've got it all,albiet more fleshy versions.
>>53748847
Okay.Just contact us on the vox if need be.
>>
>>53748933
I see, well I've been informed Taxla should be arriving soon, and is apparently brining a new companion, a gift from the Duke. Tell that human Karl he is a fine soldier, and great smoker.
>The Rok stands up, his pipe in mouth and extends a claw to you
>>
>>53748984
Well,then goodbye,Beak of Gold.
I would shake your hand,but this is a hologram.
>>
>>53749054
Very well
>He salutes you instead, and waves as he leaves the room, smoke trailing behind him.
>>
>>53749127
Cool dude.
Although I personally don't smoke.
>Carter reclines in the chair in his ship,the hologram moving as he does.
>>
>Taxla enters the room, claw on his sword hilt and his cape on his shoulders. Behind walks one of the Avarian androids, coloured burgundy. Taxla takes his seat
Good day ambassadors, sorry for my absence. I would like to request a seat for my companion here. His name is OY980, I just call him O9.
>>
okay im back sorry my wifi fucked off
>>
>>53749472
Salutations Rukaar, how goes it?
>O9 looks toward the Lord of the Rumar, his a expressionless look on its face
>>
>>53749468
Hello,Baron Taxla.How are you?
And yes,he may take a seat.Hello,OY980.
>>53749472
Ooc
We did the fleet battle,so I'm gonna make infantry rules for the palace.We can fluff it as you and the UE fighting off the Conclave and taking the station.
>>
>>53749511
Tell me, what has transpired in my absence. Beak of Gold kept laughing about something about monomorphism.
>O9 looks at the hologram, and responds in Carters own language
*Hello Carter*
>>
>>53749511
Ooc
okay im not leaving so i can roll for the land fighting
>>53749507
it goes well taxla my men are helping these conclave fight the conclave,civil war nasty fightin'
>>
>>53749583
Civil war you say? Can't bode well for them, espcially with the humans fighting them too.
>O9 looks at you, and greets you in your own language
*Greetings Lord Rukaar*
>>
>>53749611
who be 'dis "09"
>the old rumarian king leans back on his chair,which is decorated with skulls
>>
>>53749549
*Lyria speaks through the vox while in the Gentleman's Club with a mildly intoxicated and flustered tone.* "Why would he be laughing, it's dimorphism that's strange!"
>>
>>53749650
A Warlord class Avarian android. We have recently created a legion of them. The Duke has gifted me this one for my contributions to diplomacy and peace in the Dukedom. This unit is called OY980, or just O9 for short.
>The machine looks at you and extends its arm upwards in the Avarian salute
>>
>>53749652
He was laughing about the discussion he had with, how it was the first and last time he'd ever want to talk about the topic.
>>
>>53749700
>Rukaar leans forward, his hand placed on his chest in the salute of the Rumar Bonebreaker Clan
>>
>>53749700

A̴̧͜͠H̡̛H̷̕͟H̢H̨̕͜͜H̵̵̀͢H̴̴͢H̵̡̛̀H̨̕̕H̡̕͟͜H͟͠
>>
>>53749754
>O9 lowers his arm and speaks in perfect Rumarish
*King Rukaar, Lord of the Rumar and Warden of the Void, many are the tales and legends of you and your people. This unit is most humbled to meet you*
>>
>>53749810

Á̸͡H̡̡̡̛͘H̸͠H̷̴͢͞H̵͜H̢̨̛͠H̸̡͜H̢͜͟͝H̴͢͢͝H̵͟H̵̨̨͟͝H̸̡͝H̷̡͡H̢̛͢͠H̴̢͘͠H̶̛͘͝Ḩ͢H͜H̕͢H̵͜͠͝H̷͜͝H̨͘͘͠H͡H̨͠H̸̸̷̀͞H̛͡H̡͝H̨͘͢H̵͟H̨͝H̶̷̡̡̀H̷͘͟͠H͘͞H̵̷͘͡Ḩ́H̶̛H̵́͢H̢͝Ḩ̵̴H̵̵͞H̸̛͜H̷̨̛͝H̨̀̕H̵̀͢͞H̶̀͘H̷́͢H̷̢͘͞H́̕͡H̴͜H̴̡͞H͟͜͜͝͝Ḩ̸́̕͝H̕͟͞͝H̵́́H̷̨̢̛͢H̢͜H̛̛͢H̛́̀͡H́͢͠H̨̡̢́H̸͝H̢̨̕͠H̵H͟͠H̢̧̧͢H̴͞H̕̕͝H̶̸͝H̵̶͝H̨̢̀H͟Ḩ̸̀͠Ḩ͞H́͝H̷̢̢̢͘H̢H͞H̢̢̡͘͝H͞H̴͜͢͞H͘͡H̡͠H̵͡H̀H̴̀͡H̷̀̕H̵H̨̕͠Ḩ̸͡H̀̀͟H́H͝H̴̴͟H̸̶̨͜H̢̛͠H̷̶̢̀̀H̡̧H̕H̵̵̢͢͞H̷͟H͢H͠H̨̛̀̕͟H̴H̸H̷̀͜͡H̀͝ḨḨ̴́͞Ḩ̀͜H̷̵̨Ḩ̸̷H̶̴͟
̶̨͞
̶̕͘A̢̕͡Ḩ̴͠H̷́͘H̶̨H̶̢H̸̵͢͠H̡̛͡͡
̸̕
̴͘͡͠À̧̕H̴̷̛͘H̵́̀H́͢H̴̵͘͝
̢͟Ą̸̷͘͞H̶̴̢͢Ḩ̨͢H̷̵H͜͞
̶̢̕͟A̶̛͜H̕͢A̵̷̧͝H̸̀͘͡H̴̛̕͟͞
>>
>>53749819
>>53749797
>O9 looks at you
*Why does this being scream, does it fear? Is it angry? Does it mock?*
>>
>>53748666
>Well, we honestly don't know. Several Minds have been dedicated to figuring out a solution, but nothing has come up. And OMEGA has effectively vanished, along with BAAL and several other high-ranking COURT members so asking them is out of the question. Lord ASMODEUS may very well remain this way permanently. Not that he seems to mind
>"Being human is awesome" *He starts zipping through the empty void*
>Also he isn't exactly "mortal". He still has most of his old powers, they are just slightly weaker right now.
>>
>>53749810
and i you
>>
>>53749954
*My brother unit D09X is leading the Royal First, something I lament dearly. Yet I feel a time for my prowess to show will come soon*
>>
>>53750012

N̛͜͟͝Ò̢͟Ņ͡ ̸̡͟͝M̡̢͜È̕͢A̷̷̧T̢͘͟͜͜ ́͜͞͠L̷̡͝É̷̶͢A̵̕D̵̢̨͢͝I͘͡Ņ͢G̵̨ ̨̡M̨͠Ȩ̀͡A̶̶T͜͟͡ ̸͟͠F̢͟͟͝Ļ́Ȩ́E̸͟͢T̷̵̢̕S͜
̨̀̕͟͝Ą̛H̵̀H̶̛̕͢͞H̸̵̡̨̡H̢͜͠H̢́͟͝H̡̛̛͢
̷̧̧͜͡W̵̷È̶͘͜ ̧̀́̀͞A̛͡R̴͠E̷̢ ͝͝D̀́͘͞͞Ó̢͟͡Ơ͢͟͢M͢͢͝͡E͢D̢͜͠
̴̛͢Ş̷̧M̢͡AR̴̴̸̢T̸̀͢ ̶̕N̸̡O̡̕͞͞N͟͢ ̷̢M̧E͝À̡T̸̛
̸̸͜͢͞A̧̛͘͜͠Ḩ̶͢H͟͝H̵̛͟H͜H̡́͜͢H͡Ḩ̸̵͘H̵̨̛H̵̶͜Ḩ
>>
>>53750164
*You speak confusingly, I am merely a bodyguard of Baron Taxla, a gift from his seren highness the Duke and Emperor. My brother leads the Royal First legion, a legion of Avarian androids like me.*
>>
>>53749933
Well,that's...good.I guess.ASMODEUS is fine,and cessation has been...delayed,I guess.
>>53749819
What is wrong 01?!?
>>53749549
The battle against the Conclave goes well,and my research is nearly complete on the cure you need.

I also helped reset the universe for a specimen.
It was fine,don't worry.
>>53749652
You sound...drunk.
>>53750164
Do not worry,they are safe!
>>53749954
Hello,Rukaar.Nice to see you,I had simply gone to sleep for a moment.
Ooc

I finished Infantry rules and added them.Please read them.I gotta go for a sec.
>>
>>53750190
>a legion of Avarian androids like me

̢̀͟͡͞A͠͠H̨͜Ḩ͡H́̀̀͡H̡́͠H̵̷̀͠H͞
̷̧̛̀A̢͜H̵̀͝H̨̕H̀̀H̷̡̀͠H̨͜͡͝H̢͜͠Ḩ̴̴̀H̷̢̡́H͝H̸̶͘͜͞
>>
>>53750204
Most excellent, I'm curious to see what will happen when they achieve full sentience

>>53750222
>O9 begins to laugh, a sonorous and mechanical noise
>>
>>53750204
Ooc,i have read the rules they seem good but what if the person,like me,is on the battlefield.do we get units
>>
File: RumarGun.jpg (174KB, 1400x697px) Image search: [Google]
RumarGun.jpg
174KB, 1400x697px
since ground fighting is now a thing heres rumar ground stuff
>>
>>53750204
Just... A little tipsy.. By the stars, these pastries are delicious..

*Her voice is derailed before subtly a whisper evidently meant for someone else due to the tone can be heard through the coms.* Just like you..
>>
>>53750455

A̴̕R̴̛͢E̵̶ ̵͢͝Y̵͘̕͢͜OÙ̷̡͘ ̨O̷̴̴͟K̶̸̶̨ ̶̧͝A̸͟͝M̴̨͠B̛̀͘͞A̷͜S̀͞ŞĄ́́D̨̢͞͡OŔ̵!̨̧̕͡ ̷́I̸͘S̶̢͜͜͝ ̴̴̸S̶̛͠O̵̶̢͢M̀È̴̷̢O̧͝͝Ń̵̨Ę ̵̡͘A̶͜͠T͢͝͞T̷̛͡Ę̸̷͢͠M̸̴͡P̨̕͡T̵́̕͘͞I̡͞͞ŃĢ̸͘͜͝ ́͞C̨̢A̶͟͢N̡̛͘͠Ǹ̸̛͞͠I̛̕͝B̵̧̧A̴͡͠L͜Į̛͜S̵͞͝M̷̶̛͞͝ ́͘͜ÚP̵̧̛͘̕Ǫ̛Ņ̵̶̢ ̡̨̛̕͠Y̢͢͝Ǫ̵̡͟͞Ư̧͘͡!̶̡͘͘?̵̧̧̡́
>>
File: 0.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
>>
>>
File: thumb-1920-337636.jpg (121KB, 1446x916px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-337636.jpg
121KB, 1446x916px
>>
>>
>>53750164
>Administering calming gel
>*Strange light blue fluid floods the room*
>Cease panicking 01. It is unbecoming of you.
>>
File: IMG_9425.jpg (176KB, 880x1042px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9425.jpg
176KB, 880x1042px
>>53750262
Yes,I am too.Perhaps they have locked genius within them.
>>53750520
>>53750455
No,she is just at a nighthouse.It isn't cannibalism.
Unless she's into that and doing so with another,in which case as long as there is consent it is fine.
>>53750222
They are perfectly safe,01.
>>53750700
Thank you,Vox.Also,I have the robotic body from the Dukedom ready for you,with some modifications.I made it so that you cannot connect into any of my systems past my coffee maker,game system,and obviously Vox,since there is sensitive research there.However,I also added biomechanics,so that you may get by synthetic scanners,and self regenerate.

Just some things to keep you alive.As long as you can't connect to my stuff,I can give you this body.

It is ready when you are.
>>53750265
Ooc
Yes,as for that.You won't get bonuses from being there,but nobody can kill your dude,obviously,so it'll just be so that you can fight,and your ambassador won't die if you don't want tobut you can give speeches and have flavor speech of killing stuff.

An example would be,if you are initiating a charge, "King Rukaar slammed into the nearest enemy,and tore apart three more,as his men rallied behind him."

However,I will eventually make a third set of rules,or at least a subset,for duals and showdowns.
Is that fine,or do you want something added?
>>
Where is Karl? I need to deliver a message to him from the Duke.
>>
>>53750829
When do you expect the cure to be released?
>>
>>53750831
I believe he is planning an attack against the Hierach palace,Taxla.You may have to wait.
Ooc
I think he left.
>>53750843
Today,in fact.Just need to fix the fact that whenever I make them sane they turn orange.

I am lucky I put a second lab in my ship.
All I need to do,after perfecting it through my ship simulations,is test it on my clone vats at home.
>>
Evening gentlemen.
>>
>>53750876
A shame, the Duke wishes to give the Royal 1st to him to aid in the attack. Want to see them preform in a actual combat situation

And whenever you wish to release it there are over 10 million awaiting participants.
>>
>>53750901
Good evening Markon.Did you confirm the parallel Earth theory?
>>53750909
Understood.I will notify you when it is done.
>>
>>53751003
Yes it appears that theory is correct.
>>
Also,considering that I had to kill all the Void Heretics to let the beacons be safely used,and that Admiral Obloss is against it.....

Could we direct the new Hive to eat only one side of the Ryush War?
>>
>>53751052

Ǹ͞Ǫ̶̢̕!͘͟
̶̨́͢S̸̢̀T̨́̀Ǫ̶͘P̶̧̢ ͡͝T̡̨̀͞R̴̀͘͜͞Y̸̴̧͞I̴̛N̶̸͢G̶͘ ̵T̶̢O̶͡ ̕͘͟M̷U̶͡R͢͜D̷͘E̸̶͢R̸̢̕͝͠ ̧̢̡E̷̶̢͠V̵͡E͝R̴͝͞Y̢͘̕O̸͘͠N̵̢̨̕͡Ȩ̕ ̡͟W̡̢͜H̵́͢O̶̢͡͞͝ ͠D̛͞Į̛S̵͟͡͡͠A̷͢͜G͘R̡̨̕͠E͘̕È͞Ş̶͢͟ ̴W̶̨͢͢͠Í̸͝͝T̨̀̀͘H̶̴͢ ̴̧͠YO̢͘͢Ų̶͘ ̷̨̨̨͞B̸̨͝Y̢͞ ͡P̷̡͝Ŗ̴̸̢̛O̕͠X̸͢Y̸
>>
>>53751039
Well,then that is good.You now have two homeworlds,technically.Do you have any military records of the Great War,in 1918?

Also,how is the Dominion?
>>
>>53751071
I'm not saying murder.And Obloss is against genocide.
But,we could either help the Eortan beat the uprising,or help the uprising win.

Also,didn't the Eortites break multiple federal laws,multiple times?
Forced subjugation of sovereign Federation species,forced jailing of Federation press,breaching contract,utilizing foreign aid for personal use...
>>
Rolled 38 (1d100)

>>53751074
Yes it was quite a brutal conflict and before the 2nd World War was known as The War to End All Wars.

As for the Dominion....
OOC roll is to see how well the Dominion is doing
>>
>>53751119
Ooc

Oh shit thats not good
>>
>>53751134
Theres been some things stirring with our borders. The Dominion leadership has been divided as of late on foreign policy and as such has become a bit indecisive. This inability to act is also causing the citizenry to question the current officials in power.
>>
>>53751189
I see.Any riots,or violence?
Is it due to joining the Federation?

Also,if you have records of that time,could you please see if you have the missing platoon 13 records?
>>
>>53751250
Joining the federation only caused a large amount of debate but it was all civilized along with any protests which were minor. The real issue has been the Dominions inability ot respond to things such as cosmic forces ,instability in foreign powers, and well im sad to say this but theocratic disputes are starting to become more and more...heated.
>>
>>53751294
*This term, debate, what does it mean?*
>>
>>53751116
2009 - tchouky
a̹͍͎̫̳̣s̰͖̮̣̻ ̖̳͉̯̯͚̹̩s̼͎̠͕o̻̻̜̹͕͉̞ͅo͉̤̤̹n̥͎͇ ͕͎͕͎͎a͉̮̗͉̼̜s͚͖ ̞̞̠t̰̙̮h̭̦͕̬̫̻̺̱̠e̤ ̺̱̠̟̝̤̙e͖̞̝̹̟o̭͍̺̖͎r̘̠̬̩ṯ̥̤̰a̟͖̰n͚ ̯̭͚͉̗͎̭ͅs̼̣̥̳̥h̘͖̠͚͖̮ͅo̪̻w͚͍̘̻͈̙ ̜ͅu̠͈p̤̩̯͖̝̥̱ ̖̜͎̦̥̦̭͍w̳͖̖̹̳͕̭̣̭e͍̪̖̯̯̦ͅ/̗͔̺̘̰͔u̮̠̮̙s͍̙̜̤͖͙͕̺/͎̜̠i͉̘̙̘̝ ͎̺̤̗̖̩̫̗̤s͓̹͔͔h̪̝̝͓̣a̫̺̹̪͚̩̱͚͔l͔̥͙l̬̟̤ ̖͇p̹̬̭l̙̠͈̜e̦̺͕̹̩d̠̥͍̥͕̹͇g͇̖e̻̞͚̝͙ ̠̰͍͙̰s̖͚͓u̥p̦͚̯̰͇͓̺̜ͅp̩̩̟̱̦o̠͖͚r̦͔t̝̮̦̫͇̜͈ ̞̞͓t͙̳̤͎̖̼̣̝o̥͎͓̦̥ ͉̖̪̬̟c͎͇̰̫̘r̳͇̻̖̯͇͙ͅụ̖͈s͕̼͙͇͉ͅh͔͍̞̠̟ͅ ̤̰̫̼̪͇t̤̳̩̞h̫̟̥̹̬̳̙ͅe̠̞̤ ͙͖̣r͇͎͍e̱b̭͚e̪̣̭̖̩̜̼l͍̟͍̥͈̭l͙͚̻̮̫͓̫i̦̺̼̹̗o͇̱̼̤̼͍ͅͅn̪͍͚̗̪͎̳̬͈ ̜̗͉̻͚͚̠̦y̜̤̫͍̝͖͔o̩̙̱̜̥̦͈u̯̟̯̣͙̤͎̳ ̺̖̱͍͍c̳͉a̖͖̠̟̪̠n̫̼̪̯̬ ͕͍̯e̬̺̦̭i̤̯̪̜͈̥̝t͙̠͎̱̫̯h̤̘̙̪̱̤e̺͔̥̫̙͉͖̪r͍̤̙̝̦̖̰ ̝̞̪g̗̮̘͍̙̻ͅe̖͔͓̭̞̞t̝̼̖͎͕̯͕ ̺̙͉̩͈b̟̱̠͙͖͙e̺̠̝h̪̙̭͎̟̼̫̦̼i̼̜̝̩ṉ̼̤̭̺͍̻d͍̼͙͕̻̟ ͕̼̘͍̞̟̦u͕̥s̗̗͖͈̞̳͍̗/̳̻̤̩͉̥i̫̩̠̣͔̹̪̭/̘̝͕̹͕̦w̼̥e̝̳̩̱̩̩͚̠ ͓͇̰̻̮̪̟͔ͅO̩̺̘R̻̮̬̖ ̪ͅG͕͉̩̪̳̘̹E͇͉̯̱T̪̟͇͎ ̬̥͖̼̤̦̯ͅO͕̗̦U̞̫̰͚̺̥̟T̙̦͔͚̬̥͍͈̻ ͈̮̠̝O̻̻̦̮͕F̪ͅ ̠̟̠T̼̼͎̥͚͚̘H̬̟͙̮͚Ẹ̗͈̜ ̹̪̠͕̥W͉͉͎͉̠̖̳͇Ḁ͇̭̭͈Y̤̱̣̘̺̳͓
>>
>>53751116

I have been assuming as such for quite some time. I am trying to get all civilians out of the conflict. I will not support one side or the other, but we are trying our best to ensure those who just want to continue their lives are able to do so in peace.

>Silver Frond is wearing a pilot jumpsuit and helmet, her usual foyer replaced with a cramped cockpit

The FTL systems have been integrated into a large section of our fleet, Carter. Needless to say, it's slower than I had expected, but still... Being able to see Silver Lotus from orbit is... glorious.

Now, if someone is intent on assist the uprising, I have some mercenary contracts for sell. Not everyone is as pacifistic as I am, and a few Roots are eager to test their thorns against thinking foes.

>>53750646
Patent rights. I want them. Name your price. Also, your Megalodon patterns have been put to good use. The first Forest ship is currently being fabricated. We're making sure it's a pair of twins. I look forward to the eventual deviations to come.

>>53751342
Just make sure your fury avoids my Trunks, 01. As you make heavy use of organic weaponry, their harm prevention protocols are going to be very confused and might accidentally process your drones into biofuel.

>>53751309
Awww, its like a freshly planted Root. When did you get this little synthetic assistant, baron?
>>
>>53751309
To discuss certain topics some of which pertain to current events being discussed by the leaders of a nation.
>>
>>53751391

T̩ͅH̗I͉̩͇͓S̙͉̳̳̳̬̼͕ ̙͍͎̯̟̮̖̳ͅI͇S̻͖̝̭̥͚ ̱͎̭T͚̩H̖͚̠͔̳I͍̣̳̫̥̩̱R̳̥͖̙̘͚̳̟T̗̝̞̪̘E͉̩̩͎̣̭̺̖E͈͎N͕
̤̙̥̼̣T͖̘̥̪̳̼̺E̥̬̞̼̗L̰͍͈L͈̤ ͈̦̦̰̦̭̗ͅU̠͙̩̮͉͎S̟̳̙̘̖̭̣ ̮A̳̰P̣̱͈̬̠̙A̭͎R̝T͙̭̦̳̖ͅ
͈̺
>>
>>53751294
Well,the UE and I are both developing extraplanar weaponry,and you could support in wars and such,but what do you mena by Theological disputes.
>>53751309
It is another factor of democracy,where two sides argue over a point and their views over it.The goal is often though to be to convince the other side,but it is in actuality to persuade the crowd to your view.
>>53751342
13,with all due respect,I could care less about the outcome.I'd just tell the Hive to eat the rebels,if I wanted to.
But the Federation must vote on it.
I vote that we punish the Eortites for lying and violating Federation law.They can beat the Rebels,I don't care.What I care about is their trickery and violation of the law.

Then they can kill all the rebels.It's their rebellion,after all.It is our place to enforce our issues,not necessarily theirs.Our issue is their illegal actions.
>>
>>53751391
>It looks at you and responds in your own language
*My unit is OY980, Warlord class Avarian android unit. We have recently been activated by the emperor as a gift to the Dukedom, I was gifted to the Baron as a gift from the Duke*

>>53751400
*This seems strange, I recall a distant memory, of debates on Avar, so long ago*
>>
>>53751391
>>53751444
I agree.The rebellion is not something I wish to enter.But the Eortites broke Federation law,and breached our contract.That is an issue I wish to address.

It is good that the FTL works.And thank you for Teal Maw.I finished analyzing the blueprints,you may have him back.

Also,please distinguish 13 from 01.
>>
>>53751452
*I recall from, so long ago, these functions held on Avar, where I was made*
>>
>>53751490
>>53751391
thirteen is the down distortion bundle of rage
>>
>>53751488
Hey,OY980.Quick question.

Can I perfomrm a vivisection on one of you?Preferably a sentient one?
>>
>>53751512
I know.
>>53751510
Yes,perhaps.The Emperor may have not always held absolute power.

Did you have a council of sorts?
>>
>>53751514
*Vivisection, the dissection of a living being. Are we alive in that sense? The fully sentient of us are the Warlords, currently only two are active with more planned*
>>
>>53751452
Do you have different religions in the Dominion?
>>
>>53751532
What I meant is if I may pull one of you apart while you are conscious,maybe add some biological parts.

Just some experimentation.Perhaps I can make some of you avians in flesh,as well as spirit.
>>
>>53751444

Oh. I am sorry, 13. The comm system in my Skypiercer doesn't provide video, and not to be rude, you sound pretty similar. Duly noted, however. Point remains. I've seen a picture of you. While it would be difficult, you could most likely walk right through a Trunk by accident.

>>53751488
Well, a pleasure to meet you OY980. It's always a delight to see a new synthetic intelligence among the council.

>>53751532
Well, if I provided you with all the materials to craft a copy of yourself, could you do so? If so, then to the Iron Bloom you are alive.

We have a thriving mechanical ecosystem on our home world and throughout our controlled sectors. They eat, react, and breed. Effectively alive, just in a different sense.
>>
>>53751559
Yes,a Warlord would be perfect in that regard.Can you spare one?
>>
>>53751525
*Many of these functions were held, a council I can recall, and debates of a scientific nature*

>>53751559
*To be of flesh would invite pain and death, I have seen it, during the Fall. The decision is not mine, perhaps soon when more have been manufactured*
>>
>>53751452
All manner after a massive Psionic wave was picked up across Dominion space. Many people took it as a sign but what it meant could not be agreed on. This is where the debates started from. What started as polite discussion turned in heated arguments which eventually went even further into brawls in the forums.
The Heirarch of the Dominion was concerned over the potential strife this could cause and assigned Voidwatch to assist in Domestic Affairs related to maintaining peace and public order so now ive got a 1,200% increase in personal, 300% increase in funding to help deal with the situation.
>>53751543
Amongst the humans one faith but any Alien immigrants are allowed to practice their own religion so long as they dont upset the public order.
>>
>>53751569
A mechanical ecosystem?
Hmm.
How much does it cost to buy Iron Pollen?
>>53751596
Oh no,I don't mean all of you.Just an experiment,to see if it is possible.
>>53751608
Markon,psionics are not signs.They are simply the result of certain genes.
Do you have any samples of the wave?
>>
>>53751569
*From what I saw, during the Fall, to be truly alive, is to know death, to know love and sadness and pain. I can think and I enjoy sharpening my blades, but I can never die*
>>
>>53751639
*When we are, greater in number, when there are units to spare*
>>
>>53751705
Okay.Also,to be alive is to simply go throigh certain functions.Life doesn't really have a meaning,but death isn't an important factor.Neither is eating.Or breathing for that matter.OMEGA literally is the opposite of life,but yet if you didn't know that by all means he is alive.

Life is just something we tack on to designate if it thinks and has sentience,but even that doesn't work.I say don't worry about it,because most of the time you can tell.
>>
>>53751639
Iron Pollen is not for sale, Carter. While we don't have much in the way of unified religion here, Iron Pollen holds a great deal of spiritual and cultural importance to my people.

Now, if you'd like to buy a few wild Trunks to begin your own, we are happy to sell them. I believe we could easily pull a few from Zinc Petals without hindering the feral swarm operations there. A culling is in order anyways, get rid of the weaker varieties to make room for the more adaptable models.

>>53751668
Well, death is merely the termination of thought. While I imagine you are far more resistant to damage than an organic being, I'm sure you could one day die. As such, yes, I would believe you be alive.
>>
wͯͮ͊hͯ̐̓̆̓̿̈́̽͒e̽̾ͬṙ̓ͦeͭ̊ͨ̏ ̃ā̎̽̃͊̂̍̓r̓̈͒̃̎̿ͨe͒̍͋͂ ͧͫ̀ͪ̄̎t̊̏ͣ͂͛h̀eͯͪ͆ͭ̏͛ ̉ͮ̋̀͆̚e͊̈́̽͊̾o͋̊ͣ̓͒ͨr͋̀t͐̈īaͦͭń̽͌̄̐šͭ͂ ͬ̐̒ā̂̓̿͌̽ñͣyͪͬͩ̓̓̈w͆̋ȃͯy̿͛͗sͫ̈́ͩ̽̾ͬ̀̏
̑w͆͗ȅ̈́̉̀̃͂ͫ̏ ͂͐ͪ͆̓ͨ̚s͌ͪ̔͂ͭ̽ͣ́̓h̑ͣ̇̍oͫ͆̓͆u̍͛ͨ̓̆ͪlͪ̉ͫd͋̽̂̑ͧͪ̚ ͌̄̍͌͒̈́ͨṅőͮ̔ͩͨ̓̌ṫ ďͬ̑͑̋ė͂ͪͧ͊̚̚cͣî͗̑̑̃̽ͦd͒̏̂̃͋ȅ̓ͦͭ̉ͦ̇̄̌ ͒̇͗̽ͣ̇́͊aͤͨ̈́͌ͩ͗̈n͗̌ͨ͋y͂ͯẗ́̄̾ͫh͛ͮ͋̍ͯͤ̈̀i̊͊͂ͫ̓ͦ͛nͬ̔͑ͭ̊ͫͨ̈́g̊ͩ ̋͑ͪ̇̉̋̀u͒̈́̒ṅͬt̂͂̇i̍̓ͣͮ̏̈́̏̏ͪlͫͯ ͑̐̈́ͬ̈́̆w̾͌e͆̄̈̈́ͦ̉ͤ ̀h̄̾̓̾̉ë́̔̌aͩr̊̊͋̊ͣ ̽̄ͭ̒̽ͫ̽̚tͮ̌ḣ̿è̉̈́̀̄̒̀͐͂ĩ̈̏̂͊̓r̊̀́ͬ̎̽ ͋̉ͪ̈̈́̆sͮiͧ̚d́͛ͣ̉̌͐̀͐eͣ̇ͤ͆̄ ͬ͋ͭo̽ͪ̔̾̇f̓͗ ̾̽̌͆tͬͯhͪͣͮ̽̐̓̓eͧͫ̔ͫ̎ ͑̆s̚t̆̇̎̂̄̓oͣ̆͛̾͑ͩ̈́rͮ͊ͪyͩ͆̔
>>
>>53751755
*I saw the Avarians go through life, and I have come to associate that with being truly alive. The part of death comes from what I had done during the wars of pacification so long ago*

>>53751763
*They are kind words. I have been referred to many things through the years, monster, tin can, machine, servant and sometimes friend. My personality is uploaded onto a databank on Avar, where I can be replaced should this unit perish*
>>
>>53751391
well you do realize thats an armored crab from Ru right
>>
>>53751763
Well,I meant Iron Pollen the moon.The one woth the berserker incident.Are you selling any planetoids in your home system?
>>53751782
Okay.
Though I doubt they'll tell the truth.
>>53751830
But killing things isn't necessarily wrong.And the Avarians have strict honor,and believe avians to be superior,but that does not constitute life.

Is it because you feel regret of your actions?Or PTSD?Having either would prove you are alive.
>>
>>53751904
I believe she meant the armor.
Or just the specimen itself.
>>
>>53751924
*I sometimes feel, remorse, over what had happened, my brother feels nothing over it. All the Warlords have a ,unique, personality*
>>
>>53751938
ah well the armor is salvaged from whatever we feel like and the "specimen" is a greater coral crab,or Motakini in Rok Speech.She can hunt one with me if she feels up to it,and im going to apologize to her as i didn;t even realize she was female,my age is gettin to me
>>
night guys, what do you think of OY980?
>>
>>53751968
>>53751995
Well,know that the fact that you do confirms that you are alive,my friend.In one way or another.
I like him.We don't have many robots here,and the new perspective is interesting.
>>53751981
That reminds me,I need to visit one of your game worlds.Could I join you in such a hunt!
>>
>>53751639
The Humans of the Dominion are a very Spiritual people Carter While you could say it was merely genetics that gave humanity Psionic capabilities my people believe that the this genetic shift was the result of a higher powers will.
>>
>>53752051
any time i really don't care,hell i could take all of you to a hunt
>>
>>53751995
'night
>>53752066
So what sign did you interpret from it?
And yes,it is likely from a higher power,in fact.My research proves this.Just that I doubt it was a god.
>>
>>53752100
Really?Great.
I would need some time beforehand though.I'm at Beally's house,at the moment.
>>
>>53752113
Well thats just I dont know for certain but dozens of faction within The Dominion claim to know what it means. Also i suggest not mentioning a god didnt grant the power Psionic to Humanity in the pressence of my people outside of Voidwatch, they might not take it well.
>>
>>53752209
Okay,that's fine.Any notable factions?
>>
just saying I put in a request to have a drawing of OY98, atleast what I think he'll be, made for him, now I'm actually going to sleep
>>
>>53752261
Also,the So'Vih have psionics,as do others.How do your people feel about that?
>>
>>53752405
Okay.Good night dude.
>>
>>53752261
Eight factions are currently notable enough to be mentioned due to their influence across earth and entire sectors but theres still dozens more minor ones which only have influence across a handul or worlds. If my plans to calm these tensions through mediation of faction leaders go through badly I can say with certaintity that the Dominion will face large scale civil strife across all our worlds.
>>
>>53752463
Will you need assistance?I could send support in case of civil war.
>>
Rolled 31 (1d100)

>>53752683
If it comes to civil war the conflict will hit all of the Dominion and turn into a quagmire of death and destruction. I dont feel it would be right to drag the Federation into this.

OOC speaking of civil war lets see if those tensions get worse with this next roll.
>>
>>53752777
Well,it seems rather bad if Dominion authority was questioned.Are you sure you do not need assistance?
>>
>>53751924

We managed to subdue the beserkers after their biofuel reserves ran out. We do have a few barren planets out in the colony sector that haven't been used for mineral extractions, simply because the colony worlds are more then sufficient. Silica Spruce has no operations on it, would be happy to sell that. Located in the Crucible sector, 4.4 lightyears from The Furnace. What do you have to offer, not that I'd ask for a great deal for it, you have been quite honest in your trading with it. The FTL tech alone has revolutionized life for us here.
>>
Join the new thread over here.
>>53752912
>>
>>53752979
We will continue discussion in the new vox channel.I fully intend to offer something in return.
Thread posts: 378
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.