[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time playing with Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: saxons-and-normans.jpg (7MB, 3675x2625px) Image search: [Google]
saxons-and-normans.jpg
7MB, 3675x2625px
Hey fa/tg/guys... I'm having a very small conundrum. Probably not a big deal but I live in Canada and I've only ever played with local people either IRL or through communications...

Is there anything I should expect to be different at all? Anything I should do or say?

If it helps we're all military either former or currently serving and none of us is much older than 35.
>>
File: 1.jpg (272KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
272KB, 1200x675px
>>53727376
>.mil
Bring beer. Also if you don't know much about military culture then you may be confused by various things. Such as military related references and an excess of sexual innuendo.

Also, bait title is baity. Have a (You) and a sage for your effort.
>>
File: absolutelycivilianracjak.jpg (39KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelycivilianracjak.jpg
39KB, 562x600px
>>53727478
Can you even read English you absolut fucking autist?

IT'S GONNA BE THE FIRST TIME I PLAY WITH AMERICANS THEREFORE MY TITLE IS "FIRST TIME PLAYING WITH AMERICANS"
Then I mention that WE ARE ALL MILITARY and your answer is "IF YOU DON'T KNOW MUCH (...)" ... I do much, you fucking illiterate mongoloid. I WAS IN THE MILITARY TOO THAT'S WHY I USED THE WORD "WE". You fucking cockfag fucking up my thread for no reason at all. Goddammit. DIACF you fucking prick.
>>
Either way, I guess I'll check back later. Please anon, if you're a fucking prick with me, be one who can read.
>>
>>53728000
You seem fun.

Hope the table and other furnishings are bolted down.

Bet you had a crush on your captain.
>>
File: SAGE.jpg (50KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.jpg
50KB, 625x626px
>>53728000
>loses their shit over a small error
>b-b-but the other guy is the autist!

>>53728044
>implying title wasn't trolling for amerifats or eurocucks

kys
>>
How the fuck am I baiting if I actually require advice from Americans? You people are fucking impossible. Jesus Dildoing Christ. Fuck me
>>
>>53728000
>>53728624

Yep, I believe you when you say you're military.
>>
>>53727376
>worried about playing with Americans
Your "country" is basically already part of America.

You're America but everything costs less and you use weird measuring unit. You don't need to act to fit in anymore more than an American needs to try to fit in when visiting a different state. Because you're basically a 51st state.
>>
File: Sage.png (532KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Sage.png
532KB, 1597x1600px
>>53728624
>how bait?????
>>53729057
>>
>>53729057
>everything costs less
except video games
>>
>>53729057
Well, of course Canada is in America. Like Mexico, Chile, Brazil and the United States (of America)
>dumb americans
>>
>>53729099
$80 CAD is still only $59 USD.

So still cheaper, but only by a dollar.
>>
File: alicia can't believe you.png (485KB, 790x635px) Image search: [Google]
alicia can't believe you.png
485KB, 790x635px
>>53727376
Dude, just treat them like you would regular people
>>
>>53729105
Only one of those countries have America in the name. Only one country has a populace the world refers to as Americans. Only one country is actually relevant in the world.
>>
>>53727376
The only major difference is that Americans don't take shots of maple syrup after rolling a nat 20
>>
>>53729224
But I will now after reading this.
>>
BAGGED MILK
A
G
G
E
D

M
I
L
K

>t. Buffalo NY
>>
>>53728000
Yeah, most Americans will get offended at that kind of reaction. Games are meant to be pretty chill so you might consider toning it down a couple notches. Beyond that, it depends on the group. Some like to set up rules for food/drinks/alcohol (if nothing else, bring a little cash to pay your share if it comes up). Beyond that, anything else will vary from group to group.

>>53729105
Yeah, Americans differentiate between America and North America. America/Americans denotes the country and it's people. North America/North American for the continent and would include Canada and Mexico.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.