[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 471
Thread images: 57

File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
Womb of the Ocean edition
>>
>>53725176
I have awoken i am glad to see reality has returned . How are you my fellow ambassadors? And how stable does this reality seem in case of another event by the Court?
>>
And the Imperial starfleet has continued with it's celebration of it's victory. It has soon become known as the battle of the Belt in Imperial records and I would like to invite you all to the celebration. And of course there will be no crab on the menu for the Prethoryn members of the Federation should they wish to enjoy some Imperial hospitality.
>>
>[Establishing secure connection.]
>[Encrpyting......]
>[Secure connection establish.]
>Voidwatch Director Markon.
>Current date.
>Location: Classified.
Good Morning Baron Taxla, Admiral Schimmel I apologize for not being here in person but Voidwatch has made some rather interesting discoveries in the frontier systems that require my personal attention.
>>
>>53726016
Excellent, my friend! Ha! We shall rejoice over the victories against them. Another thing, we believe that both, if not all of us would benefit from being an official member in the federation. Do you wish to join?
>>
>>53726016
Tell me human, what do your people consider a delicacy?
>>
File: Cephart2.jpg (179KB, 800x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Cephart2.jpg
179KB, 800x1333px
>>53726016
>A ship emerges from hyperspace.
So this is the invading army attacking our border, destroyers of the errand fleet and the breachers of the south-western perimeter...

I expected so much more...
>>
>>53726163
Ahhh may we know what these discoveries are? And I have information that might interest you especially with what i read about the pyschic potential of your Earth.
>>
[Federation diplomatic database archive]
Cultural dossier concerning the Kingdom of Eortan
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing
Preliminary intelligence report for the Kingdom of Eortan (ongoing)
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_FXiCsI6ZLhkWq1WUQxuJuP2ZOfBGf2YQfOP6olQyFA/edit?usp=sharing

Urrgh, I had the worst nightmares... And my stomach feels like it's been twisted in a knot...

None the less, I have returned to the council and am more than glad to resume my duties . Hopefully we can get through today without further disaster...

By the way, am I the only one who's a little tired of all the nigh-omnipotent extradimensional entities? Kind of ruins the concept of balance and a collection of alien races all in debate and political maneuvering. No-one? Just me? Okay then...
>>
>>53726206
Of course. It is only the next step for the Empire after it's contribution to the Federation navy and ground forces. We shall join you all as brothers and sisters in the Federation.

>>53726298
And we shall break your empire just as we have broken your fleets and stations.
>>
>>53726305
To start the discoveries occured over the course of several years and were mostly small artifact cahces. Then when teams of Xeno archeologists started looking further into them they began uncovering anceint complexes and facilities buried away. As the investigation into these ancient sites went on they noticed similarities that linked the many scattered sites. We now believe they were left over from a prescurser civilization.
>>
>>53726339

Eh, they're all nigh-omnipotent until you turn the Battleships with Tier V weaponry on their faces.

Gentlemen, ladies, and assorted other unconventional genders of an alien persuasion.

News from the front - the Rim's actually *quiet* for once. Fleets are on peacekeeping duty, and I'm enjoying some time on one of our sunnier worlds.

I even have a drink with an umbrella in it.
>>
>>53726376
Oh please, guard your bravado I do not come here to fight.

I actually come to warn you you're heading for a trap.
>>
>>53726339
Ooc ehhh it can get hard to deal with sometimes when you're a puny mortal like the most of us. But we should be able to collectively build a device to nerf the Court a little.
>>
>>53726016
H͞oor͟ay̛/́̕͞y̶̡a̸̵̕y/̷̨͞j̕o͞͝y͘͢
̴f͜o͝od͟/́e̢d̸͠i̶͢b͡l͢es̸̢͠/̴̶̛v̷̢̢i͡t͡t̴͜͟le̷̶s͘ ̨́̕
͡e̢a̸t͘/́c̛͡o̶͝͡n̷͠s̷u̕m̕͜e̷͜
̧t̷̛̀h̵̵́á̧n̶ḱ͢ş͢/̛ą̕p͟͝p̨r͝e̶͡ci̴͢à͢t̶e̷͘͜d̨
̛
>>
>>53726432

OOC: Or shoot the crap out of them.

It's Stellaris. Shooting the crap out of them is always an option.

*umbrella-drink drinking intensifies*
>>
>>53726459
OOC:
>TFW the best way to get rid of a dimensional horror in stellaris is just to throw big fleets at it until it dies
>>
File: IMG_0486.png (112KB, 370x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0486.png
112KB, 370x390px
These gene soldiers are surpassing all expectations. Never before have I seen such amazing soldiers, it's like watching art in the making.
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
I am back,my fellow ambassadors.Also,after reality set in a couple dozen of gifts were dropped onto me,so I still have to open those.
Shame the Vox blacked out afterward though,the Andronian was going to tell a story.
>>53726016
Wonderful news,Karl.I would be happy to join.
>>53726163
Hello,Director Markon.These discoveries lf a precursor race sound interesting.Any new information on your parallel Earth?
>>53726206
Why,hello Inkito,it has been quite a while?How is your prosthetic?We finally solved the W'nai plague,or Sally,as it called itself.

And I'm afraid that I must decline your offer,however.I am allied with this Federation,yes,but I cannot join it.I often do less...scrupulous things,like giving ASMODEUS candy and drugs.
>>53726432
Ooc
Don't worry,I've been doing exactly that....
>>53726439
Good day,Prethoryn.How are you?
>>
>>53726384
Very interesting i wonder if they're tied to the other ancient races of the galaxy. Does their tech seem Avarian or have you only found ruins? And i must announce the Alpha Sigma research station has made a breakthrough in it's research. We have found crystals that when a current is applied to them can be used to nullify or increase psychic ability. It is still in the development phase but if you can loan us some psionic users we can increase the speed of our studies.
>>53726418
What do you mean? And why should i trust you?
>>
>>53726488
I am working on the cure for their genetic issues as we speak,Baron.

Just need to open all these presents,first.

{Yeah!Like this one!}
<Yes,Sadan,like that o->

Oh.
Well,that present had a brain in it.Guess it might have some knowledge.Sadan,please go put it in the Vault.
>>
>>53726497
Sadly we haven't found any traces of the precursors themselves but their ruins though I'd use that word lightly are plentiful and in excellent condition.
>>
>>53726497

go̸̧o̶͠d̸͟/͞f͠i͟n̛͠e̕͡/d́o̢͠͡u̡b́l̡̛e͘͟p̷̢l̶͟u̢s̶͘͜g̕o̵ǫ͜d͡
̴̷͡fo͠od̵ ͝͝͝i͡ş͡ ̨̕͜d̨̢eĺ̷i̢çì̸o̷u͝ś̢́
+
fr̶i̴͡e͘n̸͘͝d̶̡s ̡a̵r̸̢ę͘͝ ̸̡n̕͠o̧t ̡a͢l̢̀l͡ ́d́͞e͜ad
͡+̛͘
̵e̶x̶̷̶t̵͢r̸̸a͝͝ ̛̕d̛͘i̢̢men͟s̸i͠o͘͡n̵a̴̧l̨̨͝ ̛́͘t̴h̨in̶͘͠g̨s̷̛ are ̸͘͜ǹ͝ơt͠ ́ḩ̷er̷̶e
̢=̷
͘Y͡͝a̴̕ý̴̸/̷́j̶͢o̷͝y
>>
>>53726528
Really?What an amazing discovery.Has the alien race been depicted in any pictographs or hieroglyphs?
>>53726539
Yeah.
Although there was an unconscious child in the Assembly,last time.I has him sent to me,and he is currently in a cryopod.

I think it's ASMODEUS.
>>
>>53726506
What is their atomic configuration?
>>
>>53726526
Will this cure decrease any of their combat capabilities? It would be nice to have them more sentient but it would be crippling to lose their power.
>>
>>53726506
>>53726553

So far we think these are a different race then the Avar. If we find anything in their data archives that gives us more insight into the precursors We'll inform you and the other federal members.
>>
>>53726506
Oh please.

You really expected to break our expiditionary fleet, then move into a -barely- protected region of our territory just out of pure luck?

I purpossedly assigned fleetmaster Kal to leave an opening in the defense of the frontier on the behest of the High Hierarch. The next hyperspace jump into our territory is defended by more than three million corvettes awaiting to swarm your fleet.

Of course you could take a series of alternative unexpected routes and flank the High Hierarch's trap, forcing him to spread his forces to answer multiple menaces.

And isn't obvious the reason I'm helping you? The High Hierarch is already 210 years old, he is weak and broken but nobody can get past his personal guards and armies to claim his title. But. Should his forces be spread enough...
>>
>>53726590

i̴͝͝n͢t͘͝e̷͘res͝͞ţing̶͘/͞fasc̴͢in̴̢͝ą͜t̛͡i͢͟͜ng̛
͜ín̨t̡̡͜r̀͝igư͝e/̡b̀ę͘t̴̕r̴̛aỳ͝a̵l
͡un̕i͜͞͡ţ ͟1̨́͞2̴̕ ̡̕͞i̶͝s wa̴ţ̨c̵͟͠h́i͘͡n̢g̡͘͢/̴l̕͜e͜͡a̴̢͡r͘ni͜n̨̧͜g̡̀
>>
>>53726588
Understood.Please keep us updated on the discovery.
>>53726573
Well,it'll make them stop being sociopaths.Whether that's a loss or not is your choice.
>>
>>53726692
As long as they can operate outside a combat situation without mauling someone for no good reason, we'll be fine.
>>
>>53726562
>>53726588
They are like diamonds in there origin but strange almost radioactive. We believe we have found one of sufficient power to power a weapon great enough to destroy the Storm Kings and weaken the Court but it is hidden on the darkest, most damned world in all the Empire..
>>53726590
And if we were to aid you in your ascension would you be willing to break the fleets of the old order and taking control of the Conclave as an ally of the Empire? We would rather not destroy an enemy just to make another in their place.
>>
>>53726539
I am glad you enjoy it. Consider this as a celebration of us joining the Federation as well.
>>
>>53726685
Watch and learn, this is how independent though breaks all limits.
>>53726753
As long as the United Empire proves useful in a mutual benefit relationship, I have no interests on destroying primitives. Help me remove the High Hierarch and claim the throne, and I will remove my species from this pointless conflict. We are currently in more wars than we can produce warmachines for, and all because of the High Hierarch's need to conquer everything instead of establishing his will and domains propperly on already conquered worlds. Can't say I will commit the same stupidity.
>>
>>53726753
Hmmm...
Well,I need Father's body preserved for my weaponry against the Court,so as long as deatomization isn't the solution,I can help.
>>53726711
Okay.It's taking some time though,the clones always scream incoherently and melt with a wrong batch.
>>
>>53726808
It's for the best, shame about the clones thoug. Very nasty way to go.
>>
greetings life forms, I am the speaker. I wish to speak to the head cattle . . err leader of this communion.
>>
>>53726805
Very well. Give us a target to hit to draw the majority of the fleet away. If your information is valuable and without treachery we shall send two full battlefleets there. Even with two of the famous "Steel Spear" super dreadnoughts of legends past. And also may i know the name of the planet we are currently invading? Seems like the information might be useful.
>>53726808
You shall have your corpse I assure you of that.
>>
>>53726913
g̡͟͟r̶͞͡è̕e̕ţi͢͠͡ng̛͢/h̴e̴͡l̡̀l̨̧͠ǫ͠/̸̀h̢̨i͢
̵́p̷̵̕l̶̡͘ȩ̷͡a͡s̴e ͝d̀o̶̸͠ ͡n͢o̷̶͢t͟ ̕͠͠iņs̡͘͞u̧̢l͝t͡͝ ͢͞ţ̶h̴e ͞mo̸n̷̛ò͠m̵i̶͞n̢d̀e͢͠d͢
t̕͠h͢e̡͢͝y̕ ̢̡á̀͠r̀͡e ̀t̶̢͠ǫu͟gh̕e̛r̸̢/̡s͢m̴a͜ŗ̴t̴̛͜èŗ/ŗ̷u͜͜th̸̛l̀͝e͜ś̡͞s͞e̛͟r͞ ̸
͡t̀͟͡h̶͘à̛͢n̡͞͞ ̶i͝t̸͠ ̛͘͜w̢o̵͢͠u̕l͢d͢ ̵śȩe̡m̢/à͘͞p̕͠p̀éa̡͡r̡
>>
>>53726913
Well you are one of the speakers why were you chosen and not any of the others?
>>
>>53726982
what other speakers are there around. my hive has only recently...acquired the technology to commune with such simple minds of yours.

>>53726978
another hive minded? this bodes ill
>>
>>53726978
speak brother hive, how long have you spoke with these dull, chaotic beings. are they consumable?
>>
>>53726938
Your best options are hitting the outskirts of our galactic empire here and here. These two worlds are continental, meaning the only actual Ceph are inside the oceans, and the surface is ruled by overseers controlling the slave populations. A revolt of slaves in these systems could potentially, and easily spread to its neighbouring systems, igniting the spark of rebellion.

And the world your ship is currently orbitting is Akatosh. Continental, another planet with a high slave population that outnumbers ceph forces 40 to 1. Of course the slaves are broken and scared, with their technology significantly inferior to ours, so it would take a lot of firepower and carisma to make them raise against my kin.
>>
>>53727051
w̨̧e̡͜ ͝͠hav͘e̸ ͟͟b̴͠͡ȩ̵eņ͟ ̸̡d́͘ip̛͘l̢̧o̴m͠i̷̡źi̸̢n͘͢͝ģ̸̵/̴spe͘̕a͠k͟i̕ng̀
̨͢f̧͝or ̀̕a̡ ̶mo̢͞nt̛͘h́ ͟o͝r̡ s̸͟o
̧͠we̢/͠ưs̀͞/i̴ ́d̴͘o͠ ̕͜n͝o̧ţ ̛ŗ͞ec͞o̧m̸͟men͢͟͡d͢ ̛͟c͞o͞nsu̵̕̕m̕i͜n̨g͞/̧͡assį̢͢m͘͜i͜l̸a̧͢ţ͢iǫ̸͟n̷
bu̢t̵̀ ͡͠t̕͡h̵̕eņ̶ ̕w͘̕e̷/̀ú̷̷s͢͡/̵̕i̢ d͜͠o͢n͜t̷͜͟ b̡̢e̡͡l͢i̵ev͠e̛͡͞ ̴͞i͢ǹ̶͡ ̶c̀͝o̡nf̀ļi̢̢͘c̨͠t w͘it̶h̡̧͜ ̸s̢̧͠e̶͟n̴͘t̴͟i͞͝e̷͡nt̨ ̀be̕in̡g̢͜s͡
͞so̴̶ ̵m̡͜uc̨͡h͟͜ ͟e̷̵͢ą͠͠s̛iȩ͟r̀͠/mơ͜͠r̵͝e͝͝ ̡͟p̸͡o̴̢̕lít̷e̶̶̛/̶̧s͘͟͝m̶a͟rt͞͞e̷͟r̀
͡t̷̀o̕͟ ̛o̵͟͞n͟l̴͘͢y̴ ̸c̡͘on̢̡sum̵̨ȩ͟r
̡n̢͜o̶͢n̡͠ ̀͜s͟e̷n̢͡t̵ie͘͠ņt̸ m̨e̛a̴t̷͠
>>
>>53727084
this is a counter to our own creedo, but I will abide by your advice. . for now. let us see if this flock of food can be of use
>>
>>53727097
Another Hive mind, curious.
>>
>>53727128
and who are you speaker of your blunted hive?
>clicking my blades together in curiosity
>>
>>53726878
Yes,it is.But it is a necessary evil.
>>53726938
Wonderful.With your technology and mine,we could theoretically push back the Court.

They did give me presents,though.I might not do that yet.
>>53726913
Hello.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes,and we have no exact leader.Except maybe Ovaa.Or Inkito.

And we aren't cattle.
>>
>>53727168
so you say, blunted one. where is this ova or ikoto?
>>
>>53727155
I speak for the feathered people's of the Dukedom and her rulers, may their feathers never fade.
>>
>>53727168
to̷̢͡ b͟͠ȩ͡ ̨f́a̸ir̢̕ ̶̨y̷ou ̛͢͝a̧͞r͜é̵ ̢͘m̵̛at̀
̸̀͘bų́t ̷͘͢w͝e/́͟u̡͢s̶͡/̴̵͝i̵ ͞à͡ŗ̸̢é͢ ́m̸̛è͘͡a͡t̷́ ̀tǫo̡͝
̷͘all ̷͝i̴͠s̴̕ ̴̢̢m̶é͘͢a͝t̸
e̕x̢cépt̛ fo̴̸͡r t̸͘͝h̸̴ę̕ ͡no͝ǹ ́m̛e͘a͢t͘
̸̶̕ẁ̧͘e͜/u̡s/̡i
̴̶d̷͜i̢͘̕s̡tŕust̴/̶̵f̵̸e̸̵ar̶̛ ̀the͞͡ ̸n̴̛͡òn̷͞ ͟ḿ̶͜e͢a̸t̨
>>
>>53727189
"feathers? dukedom? like minded one, this blunt is confusing and broken. why was he not recycled?"
>>
>>53727208
t̸͜r̡a̴̧n͠s̸͝l̨ą̡͜t͟i͝on̴͟
̴̛̕t͠h̡͡ȩ̴͜ f̶ȩa̶t͜hèŗ ̸́͡m͠ȩ̵̶à̧t̶ ̀͟ş̸́peà̛k̸͡in̕͡g̶̨͘ f́̕o̴r̷̀ ̀o̸̡f̕ t̨̕h̛e͞͡ ̀͟fe̵͟a͠t̵͟h̵͜e̴͡r̨ę̸d͟ ̶͢me͘͟at
̨̧͜t͢hei͘͡r̢͟ ͟c̴̷͟o͡͞͠ļl̴ec̸̷t́i̧̡͘oǹ͠͞ ̛͞of̧ f̧e͜͟at̷́͟hȩ͝r̨̛͞ed́ ̶̵m̨͘͠e̷̡ąt͡ ̀i͘s͜ ̷͠͞c͢͞a̸̕͜l̸̕l̡̛̛ed̸ ͘a͝ ͜d̴͞ư͞k̵͞e̶͠d̶̸o̕m͠
>>
>>53726386
>OOC
>Battleships with T5 weaponry
I somehow feel that's subjective... No matter how hard you throw a titanium slug, it's not going to do diddly to something that lives on weird physics.
>>53726432
What was that one HFY story, where they moved to the moon and threw the earth at a wibbly-wobbly spacetime anomaly to block 8th-dimensional busybodies from fucking with the universe..?
>Back to IC

[Federation News Network broadcast incoming]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
>the Lord-Representative makes a loud sound of disgust and exclaims something the translators don't catch, but was probably extensive profanity
And now an update on the Ryush refugee crisis! Hostilities continue to escalate in the Ryush sector, seemingly far exceeding what the Kingdom of Eortan refers to simply as 'criminal activity', with clashes caught on camera by our brave sources and undercover reporters all across the region. In addition to these skirmishes, there is increasing evidence of escalation in the weaponry used by these 'criminals', including squad automatic weapons, rockets and explosives. To combat these threats, it seems that the Kingdom of Eortan's 'relief aid' may be nothing of the sort.
>shakey-cam footage of what appears to be a small machine shop, a low-slung and lightly-armoured, wheeled vehicle with a turret and extensive burns and scarring along its hull is being worked on by four individuals in Eortite Royal Army mechanic jumpsuits. Through an open door, a second repair bay can be seen beyond, an automatic weapon being fitted in the turret
What were originally claimed to be emergency housing and barracks for the refugees, seems instead to being put to military use. Bunks are filled with soldiers, not displaced civilians and below the soldiers' quarters, specially-prepared workshops are being used to repair and refurbish fighting vehicles for combat.
>>
>>53727231
But it seems even these measures are proving insufficient to bring an end to the violence, driving Eortite forces to ever-more extreme measures.
>blurred, long-range footage of a section of Eortite troopers executing five kneeling zaydran via firing squad
Although these measures seem instead to simply provoke further violence...
>The camera pans up as shouts of surprise fill the air. Overhead, the distant, tiny silhouette of a ship is seem rotating, spewing equally-tiny gouts of flame, before a gigantic flash of light whites out the footage and causes shrieks of pain. When vision returns, the ship is gone, replaced by a rapidly-expanding field of shooting stars, while debris rains down into the atmosphere. A voice of what has to be the cameraman breaks in, speaking to someone.
"Holy shit-!"
"That was a fusion detonation, right?"
"Fuck man, that had to be the fuel tender, or the magazine or something..."
"Shit-! Put the camera away, quick! I think that trooper saw us-!"
"What trooper?"
"Over there-! No, don't look at him-!"
>The scene blurs as the cameraman searches for the trooper in question and curses, breaking for it. The footage freezes on the helmeted figure of an photecian marine pushing his way through the crowd and drawing his pistol.
The ship you just saw destroyed by unknown causes has been identified as the RNS Heartover Field, a fuel and logistics ship for the Eortite Second Fleet. The brave individuals who transmitted their footage at great personal risk, we can now reveal were United Empire citizens assisting with the relief effort. They have since been imprisoned by Eortite authorities on charges of espionage and disseminating propaganda. Our thoughts go out to those brave souls and we hope for their swift return to their homeland.

This has been a Federation News Network breaking report. We will continue to bring you more on what is quickly becoming a large-scale insurrection within the Ryush sector, as the situation continues to develop.
>>
>>53727073
We shall have our reconnaissance corvettes investigate some of these systems and we will take this advice but with a grain of salt,if you betray us you shall lose both your empire and your head and we shall insure the Conclave burns now do we understand each other? The invasion of Akatosh will soon commence.
>Fighters and bombers are dispatched from the fleet and mass driver salvos slam into the planet and it's defenses. Bombers dropping nuclear torpedoes into the oceans aimed at barracks and communications relays.
>>53727168
I must warn you Carter this crystal is infused with violence and death from the last and hidden Cardinal world known as Aphrodite but after the war as Dante. They were the last to fall in the Eternal War their great cities of crystal and beauty burning as Imperial forces crushed all resistance. But they attacked their world's nuclear arsenal killing all life both friend and foe. Innocent and guilty. It is a damned world and so it is known as Dante.
>>
>>53727208
It would appear that more complex speech is beyond you, as you seem to categorise everything into edible substances.
>>
>>53727226
thank you like minded, he should still be recycled though, he has no claws, that must be a defect.
>>53727253
is there any other use of the non-hived?
>>
>>53727263
More than a creature that exists only to consume.
>>
>>53727249
You'd have had future amongst our kin with that actitude.

Your nuclear warfare won't do anything against the shields over the facilities, you'll need to invade them in an underwater battle. Or glass them from orbit with all your firepower. Of course that could also kill the native population.
>>
>>53727263
n͢òt͠ ̢b̕ó̡rn̸͜/̴͢c͟r̀e̕a̷t̕ȩd̨̛
̨͡ẁit͡͞h͟ ̡͘i̴n̶̡n̕͘a̶t̸é̡͝ ̸w̕̕͞ę̀ąp͞o͟ņ̴͘s̢̛/͠t̸̨o͘o̷̧͟l̷s̴̕
̷̕t͢͜h͘e̷͞y̧͝ ̕m̵̛ą͡k̷e͡/̕͝f̶o̷ŗ͞m̢͞ ̡̛
t͜h̶ei̸͘r̸͜ ̡͠ǫ̨̀w̷̡̢n̷ ̧a̵̶͘f̸tè̴r͞ ̸͡b̡e̷͜ǵ͢i̸͢n̵ì̴̕n͠͠ģ͝
̢t͟h̛ȩ͝y ͢ąr͝e͟ ͘͘n͟o ̕ļ̸e͟s͢͟s̴̢ d̨e̶a͝d̴́̕l͜y̶̷̢ ́͝f̵͝͡ó͜͞r͟͟ ̢th̡͟eì́͜r͠ l͟͞át̨̛͟e͞r̡ ͟c̸r̷̵͟ea͟ţ̸͝i̡͞o͢͠͞n̴̛͠
>>
>>53727242
Lord-Representative I believe you have some explaining to do. And I believe you better start doing it now otherwise I'll release this footage to the damn Imperial Senate and see what they think of the treatment of our people. I am sure that all United Empire citizens regardless of the footage they have taken will be released of course? Or shall we take measures into our own hands?
>>
>>53727298
>>53727249
we͟ ̧şa̴̛͘i̴d̢/̷t̀ǫ̀l̨͢d͢
̸t̸͡h͝͞a̡̛͘t̷͟ ̕͟͠t̀h̵́e ̛f͠l͢͝eet͜ ̕̕m̵̕͞e̶at̸͝ à͜n͜͠d s͢͢qu̴ì̵d̢̕͡ me̕a͘t ̵w̴̢ere̸̡͝ ͢v̕͡e͜͡r̀y͝ ̶̡ś̵i̸m̵̵͢i͜͝l͘͜a̴͡r͜ ̵͟i͢ņ̶ ̵ţeḿ̵͢p̨̛͘ȩ̨̕r̕͢͞am͘e̛n͘͢t̸̛
́n̷̷o̡͠t̢ ̢́͡look̛ ̀͜ý̢oų ̵ar̴e̵̢ ̷f̷͠r̨̕i͜ȩ̵̀n̵d̨͜/̧a̶͢l̵ļ̸y
͞͞w͟e/͟us̀͜/̸̷͞i͟ ͟h́͞àv͟e ̡ ̶a̷re̡ ̡f̢͜i͠͞g̡̛͞u̕r̶͜i̴ng̶̀͜ ̢o͢ut̷̨ ͢͞me̸̕a̶͡t̨͝͠ ͠͞ḿi̡ńd͟s̢͢
>>
>>53727284
"well then blunt this is like a giant meeting of hives? you all work together for food and safety correct?. I propose a trade"
>>
>>53727339
Allies of convenience are not actual allies. If he looses the war I will deny all connections to this... 'alliance'. Only if the plan proves successful and the High Hierarch falls under my blades I will be able to maintain my end of the bargain and remove the Ceph from this conflict.
>>
>>53727382
I'm curious to see what a Hive being would propose for trade.
>>
>>53727298
Ground forces are landing and taking the settlements and military bases now on the land masses and the slaves are on the continents correct? Because if not the forces underwater will soon be issued with an ultimatum to surrender or die.
>Imperial assault troops in power armor lead swarms of heavily armed infantry to clear a path way to landing ports. The first of the Rommel tanks opening up and breaking apart the bunkers and vehicles of the Conclave. The first of the super heavy vehicles and more armored regiments streaming into land settlements under the cover of Imperial bombers. Shuttles being used as impromptu field hospitals already arriving.
>>
>>53727386
s̷h͠hh̴̸h̢h͠
̷y̢ou ͜͞w̛įl͘l͞ ̵͡b̡͢e̴̢ ̢b̵e̢s̕͝t ͘f͝ri̵̧é͠nd͘͟s̸͜͝
̸wȩ/̴̛us̵͠/̕u̢͟ ̵̷h̛a͠v͝e͢ ͟f̶o̴ŕe̢̕s̢e̴͡e͠n̵̨/p͘͘͝re̸͝d̸̕į̢c͞t̨͡e͘͡d̴ i̢̡t̕͞
i̶͟t͢ ̢͟͞w̢̡il̵͡l͡ ̸b͟e͞ ̕s͢͡o
>>
>>53727184
Both are not here.I think.

Regardless,stop calling us meat before I start calling you things.We aren't just food.
>>53727249
Hmm.
So the crystal is what you spoke of?Perhaps I can use it as a power source.
>>53727382
I guess.I'm not actually part of the Federation,but I am allied with it.

But yes,we work together.
>>53727242
Ty'solan,I thought my supplies were being used for refugees.And that seems more than just a criminal group uprising.
>>
>>53727410
"we are a. . . genetic hive. we adapt we thrive, until we reached the sky beyond skys"
>drawing a blade along the floor I continue
"we would offer bio wepons and a few. .select services. if it has to do with DNA we can do it, or if we can not we will learn. this hive wishes for bodys of your dead kin. and biomass lots and lots of biomass with metals."
>>
File: Ceph6.jpg (723KB, 817x1022px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph6.jpg
723KB, 817x1022px
>>53727423
That is correct. They will most likely try to throw the slaves at your troops as meatshields whilst they preppare their exosuits to move on the surface. Of course the suits of the low-rank members of society won't be as protective as mine. Your troops may have a chance on killing my kin by shooting their exposed flesh rather than the armor.

Oh and don't be afraid to kill the slaves should they try to kill your men, we torture them enough where they would kill their mothers before considering betraying us. Prove yourself a bigger foe, and their will will break to you.
>>
>>53727490
Interesting offer, but I will not hand over any of our dead.
>>
>>53727463
"the hive cares not what you call it, and you have yet to prove you are beyond food status"
>>
>>53727463
w̶̕e/͘us̛/̴́i̧ ̶͟c͠a͜͟l͟l̕͡ ̶͡you̧͝ ͘m̢̡͢ę͠a̵̧t.̸̧̡..̵͟͞.̸̛
̢w͘͜͟i͘͝l̛l̴ yo͢͡ú̡͡ ͜c̕͜a̛l̛l͟ ͜͢w̵͝ę/̕u̧s͞/͠i̧͘ n͘̕am͢͝e̴ś̸ ̕áś̸ ́w̷ȩ̧l̨͠l̸̡̀?̴̡
>>53727231
>>53727242
͟͟
̧D̴̛o̵͘͟ ̕yo̵̕u ̶̢n͢͞e̶͘͡e̶d͘͢͠ ͡m͢o͘re̛ phy̡͝s̛͜i̡c̶̡͟/m̨ed̢͝i̶͠c͞ì̧͟n̴̡͞e/̢͢a͡n̸ti͜b̨i͟͜o͘͞t́͟i̸̡çs̸͜?͞
w̵e̡/͠u̷̕̕s͢/i w̵̧a̶n̶̶t ̴̡y̴͘o̵u ̢̧to̧ ̸ç͘͟r̡̕͜u͜s̡h̀͟ ̨̀t̶͞͝he͝se͠ ̴d̵̴is̸̕s̨͘i͝de͞͡͡n̶͠t͜s̀́̕/t̴͘rá̢it̢o̸̴̷rs͟͝/̧ş̷c̵̨͜h̴̨͜i̸͟śm̴̷̴aţ̕͡i̕c͟s ̕ś͟͡w̕i̧f̵tl͡y̛/̀͠ea̷s͜͞il͞y̷ ̴̡͘
>>
>>53727523
then a living, we can make dead?"
>>
>>53727437
Allow me to express my doubts on the term 'friends'. Specially 'best friends'.

My kin is not the most social kin when it comes to friendship.
>>
"think over our offer bird-food blunt, we shall depart for today. be hearing from you soon"

"to you like minded, I have no idea how you suffer these blunt beasts, but the offer is opne to you as well"

[night]
>>
>>53727565
b́̕a̢͟t͜t̴le͝ ͟b͢͜r̷ot̢h̶̀e̶͝r̵s̛/͢w̷a̸r̨̀ ͟͜f̨́ŗ̵ie͘n͡d̴́͘s̴͘͡ ͠t̛̕h̸é͞ǹ
>>
>>53727547
I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>[Enceypted message addressed to representative Herr Admiral Karl Schimmel from Voidwatch Director Markon]
Admiral I'm sure you've heard of the incident regarding your peoples involvement in the refugee crisis. This message has been sent on behalf of the Dominion high council who've given Voidearch the green light to provided unofficial support in handling the crisis with Eortite.
>>
>>53727594
Hrmn. Acceptable.
>>
>>53727516
Good. Captain tell the fleet to get in Lance strike position. Cruisers and destroyers keep anything from getting through. Battleships burn a hole through that atmosphere to the ocean. I assure you Cephalopod you will see the havoc that an Imperial fleet can wreak.
>Following the pulses of lasers a massive beam of antimatter is fired from the flagship straight to the oceans floor. Boiling the oceans of the world the shock wave shattering the underwater cities of the Conclave and their ruling class. The annihilation of so much matter insuring the destruction of the target and much more.
Ground forces hunker down for the tidal wave of the blast. It was far enough away from land but still might hit coastal areas. And aim for the Conclave forces leading the slaves break their leaders and the slave troopers will have no reason to fight.
>>
>>53727463
We think it can be used for focusing the power of the Dominion psionics enough that they could overwhelm the Storm King's mental defenses. That and the crystal is infused with the feelings of violence and death and that itself could break the mind of almost anything.
>>
Wait, a refugee crisis? Is this over the conflicts between the Humand and Cephalopods?
>>
>>53727711
t̶͠h̴́e͢ ̀͞ḩ̸o̴ly̷̷ ̡me̸̢͝át̡͡'̴̢͞ś̷ ͢a͡d̶̡̢op̷͟͡t̵ȩ͘ḑ̵ ́͞m͢e̛á̢͡t̷͟ i̸̵̢s͞ ̸a͠n̵̕g̴͠r̶̛͢y͡ a͘͜͜t̴ ́be̛͟i̢͘n̕͢g͜͢͠ ͘adop͢t̵̀e̛d̡͠
̕an̸͡d̴̛͘ is̡͢ ̷͟l̕͜a̶͟s͠͡h̡i̢ǹ͝g̸ ou̶̡̕t̵
͟li͞ḱ̸ę̛ a͞͠͠ ̡͞b̀à̴d̡̀ c̵̵h̶̢į͞l̷d̴́͢
>>
>>53727601
Thank you Director can you support a joint Federation fleet to intervene in the situation? We would join you but we are currently engaged with Conclave forces elsewhere.
>>
>>53727659
You may not be as weak as my kin pressumes you are. Certainly you don't care about the moral dilemma of annihilating the ecosystem of a planet by boiling down the oceans.

Some soldiers may be weak enough to try to surrender after these fireworks. They are unworthy to call themselves Cephalopods but they may still prove useful as punching bags for the slaves to abuse.
>>
>>53727733
Is it the Solar Legion you speak of? There are a few zealots amongst us.
>>
>>53727490
>>53727523
You work with genetics?It's good to see someone who can appreciate the craft as well as I do.

But stop calling me cattle you borg-ass motherfucker.
>>53727526
No.You don't say it in a demeaning way,and we are meat.We are not cattle.
>>53727708
Perhaps.However,I need his mind intact.

The crystal most likely cannot harm Father.He is psionically powerful enough to go toe to toe against DANTALION.But can your crystal find us a Storm King of lesser stature?Then,we can find Father.
>>53727711
It is in the Ryush sector,in Eortite space.However,out of the species the Eortite kingdom has met and annexed,quite a few were established as sovereign nations by the Federation,and so it was illegal to take them.

Not only that,but this seems like more of an armed uprising.

Native subjugation gone wrong,perhaps?

>Carter is seen through the Vox hologram being handed a bowl.

<Thank you for the breakfast,Sadan.>
>>
>>53727322
A clear and binding contract was agreed to when the right-of-passage amendment was signed, allowing aid workers and civilian traffic access to the kingdom! Those sapients were in clear violation of the agreement and as such have been remanded in custody until such time as their trial can be arranged. They knew the consequences of their actions, honoured ambassador and I suggest you consider the potential consequences of yours!

>>53727463
I assure you honoured ambassador, the supplies you sent are indeed being used for the benefit of the refugees; to bring order and stability to a region. And I assure you these criminals - these terrorists, will not long endure the retribution that we shall bring to bear for this assault!

>>53727526
Certainly! I'm glad that these recent events have no completely soured relationships with-
>>
>>53727803
>With a shriek of feedback, com consoles throughout the room come to life, a pirate transmission hijacking them. A large, imposing figure with leathery grey skin, short trunk and two curling tusks decorated with gold rings and chains, wearing a green military dress uniform and black metal plates of armour, appears on screen, looking grim
This is a transmission to the Galactic Federation and any other group capable of receiving us. I am General Ulza of the zaydran. For many years, my people have laboured as slaves for the Elasi and their 'Divine Kingdom'. We long had held the belief of life amongst the stars, but we had no way of knowing that they would come to find us, or how soon. We had barely made our first hesitating flights beyond our atmosphere when they came to us, bringing their lies and technology. Many of our governments submitted at once, but there were those that resisted and fought. We were utterly crushed, with no way to maintain control of our skies, much less orbit and the zaydran people were bound into servitude to the Elasi, just as others were before us!

Well I say ENOUGH! No longer will we toil as slaves and soldiers and bow to their false god, their harlot queen! The first blow has been struck and we claim the Kingdom of Ryush as ours! Our soldiers are legion, our will is iron and freedom will! Be! Ours! If any of the Federation and beyond care for democracy and for justice, then I ask you to send what aid you can, that we may better fight our overlords! The Zaydran Republic will not be ungrateful, on that you have my word. This is a war we must win and that we WILL win! Glory to the republic!
>>
>>53727788
This Hive beast should mind his tone, or we'll finally have live targets for the Ra cannon.

So there's a armed revolt over a annexation. Not uncommon, but it must be bad for a refugee crisis to emerge.
>>
>>53727735
Because our support is unofficial the Dominion armadas are not available for use but voidforce fleets stealth capabilities should prove useful in gathering information and covert operations
>>
>>53727834
The Ryush refugee crisis began 31 galactic-standard days ago, following multiple impacts across two colonised worlds and multiple moons and deep-space installations of the Ryush Sector (cultural designation: Lesser Kingdom), caused by a rogue meteorite storm.

This resulted in widespread ecological devastation, hundreds of millions of deaths, large-scale destabilization of the sector, along with the displacement of 1.2 billion sentient beings.
>>
>>53727821
>>53727803
n͟o̸/̕f̷̧al̴s̴͘e̕/̨͠w͞ŗ̷ơ͡ng
̡y̶̛͡ó͞u̸̕ ͠h͜͞a̶͟ve͝ ̴́n̕͜ó͘ ͢r̕͟ig̶̨h̡t̢s̷
̨y̕o̵͞ų ́͠be̡ĺo͞n̕g/̴͘aŗ̸e̢ p̛ar̨t̀̕͜ ̵̨̨ǫf̀͢
̢the̢ h́o̶͠͝l̀ý̨͞ ̷̨́mę̴̶at̴͡/͘k͟i͠n̴͘ǵd͢ò͢͡m̨
wé̶̡/͟u̢s̢/̛͜í̵
w͘il̵̵̀l̵̛ ̴̢sú͘p̴p̧ort̡͡/̴͞à̛i̶̴̛d̷̴
͝t̶̨̡h́͟e ͘͢h̶ol͝y̨ ͘͘k̢̧̀i̷̛n̶g̀͘̕d͘ơ͟m̷̛/m͜ea̡̨͠t
̸wi͟t̷̀͢h̸͟ s̢͞ų̛p̧p͘̕͜l̕y͞ a͝n̷d̷ ̛̀o͘͠t͠͞h͘͢er̷͡ ̕th͞i̶̸ń̨͝g̢ş̶
̛̕i͢f̸͟ ̸t͘h̀͠ey̷̸ ̶͢des̴͜ir̀e̡/̴̢ẃa̷̕̕n̴͡͠t
>>53727834

p̸̴̡lea̴͠ś̛e̡͘̕ ̧́d͢͢ont̕͘ ̴͢c̕͟͟a͝l͘͡ĺ̴ ̴̕͟w͟e̴͟/u̶s͜/̧͡i a̡͠ ̨͟͞b͟e̸͢à̵ś͟t̴͘͡
̴wę́ u̸n̡͝͞d̛er̨s͘͢͠t̶̀͘a̢̕n̴d̷͜͝ ̷̴yơu̕͞ ͝t̨ąļki͝͞n͢͜͡ǵ͞ ơf͠ ̷͝͠t͢͡he͡ ̨o͟͟͟t̵͘he̷͝r̡̡ ̵́ḿ̢͞ì̶n͟d̵
͞b̛͞ų̵̨t̡͝͠ we̴͢ ̀̕g͝e͢͠t̵͡ ̷́a͜ ̢̢͝u͞͡ǹ̸c̸ò̸͠m̵f͝ǫ̸̡r̨͠t̵͡a̶̸b̵̀͠ļ̴e ̷̀̀v͟͡͞ib̢̡e ͢o͢͢͝f̛͘ h͢atr͝e͢͜d ̴̢́o̕͠f̵̨͠ ͘͜h͝ì́͠v̧e͜mi̴͞nd̕s̢ ̧͘f̶̴̛ŕo̷̵͝m̸̛ ̸̴̛y̴̕͡o͢͝u
̡̡a̧ņd̶͡ t̡͝h͝a͟t͠ ̵̴͜m͠a͢͜k̸̢e̢͟s͡ u̵̢s̶ ş̴̀ad̀/̵́͝d̨́o̢ubl͠e̸̢͘p̵͘lu̴̕s̸̡únh̷͠àp̶p̷̢͜y̢
>>
>>53727911
Allow me to excuse it, but my my home world was once under threat of destruction from a hive mind. This Hive mind is also rude, and requested the honoured dead.

>>53727893
Disturbing, is there any help we can provide?
>>
>>53727834
>>53727821
>>53727803
Well,then it seems it wasn't a refugee crisis after all.This matches the statistics,that showed the incident affected only a few planets in the sector.

So,what should we do?

>>53727945
>>53727911
Yes,we once had to defend Yss from attack by a Hivemind.
>>
>>53727987
Whatever we can do. It must be in the from of aid, however, as deploying armed forces may incur a diplomatic incident.
>>
>>53727753
They have broken now. This world now belongs to the United Empire and the beings kept in slavery are rapidly being released for rehabilitation. I have sent you the footage. Use it wisely as an example of your leader's weakness.
>>53727803
Yes and were we not assured that our citizens would remain unmolested? And you should mind your tone. Our citizens have not engaged in any insurrection you were the one to violate the agreement.
>>53727856
Thank you. We would all like some information on the situation.
It's 40k time so see ya lads
>>
>>53728023
But who should we aid?Now,it may seem obvious to aid the Zaydran,but keep in mind that they are also warlike,and the Eortite kingdom has been an ally.

It's a decision to aid either one,and both decisions have merits.

But I'm cool for just sending a fleet over and killing everyone in the Ryush sector.Let the new hive have the bodies,and it takes less time.

Whatever solution is chosen,I will help.I guess.

Now,I must go for a bit.I'm going to launch the Nietzsche now,before the unfathomable horrors try and break it again.

If this works,I will come back with new info,and the Wastes will absorb the Womb into its being.
>>
>>53728299
I believe the decision will fall under the dictation of a unanimous decision.

I do hope to see these shadow heretics purged, the beacons will be a great asset to us if they are not under threat from them.
>>
>>53728198
I bet the weaklings find this footage most inspiring.

I will not be so bold. Slave population will be adapted to our ways, their offspring will learn the way of the Conclave and slowly in their short lifespans they'll adapt to it, generation after generation.
>>
>>53728198
>>53728425
So how is this conflict progressing? What's the goals of both nations?
>>
>>53728701
If the human here plays his cards well to thin out the Conclave forces' enough, I will strike at the heart of our homeworld from inside against the High Hierarch and claim his title for myself.

His advance has so far been successful but only because we were allowing him in into a trap.

Of course if he listens to my advice he will find a much more successful campaign that the route that seemed to be the one stablished.

The slaves who are liberated will want to fight back and add numbres as reinforcements to the United Empire. Their rebellion will need to be chastated clean once -I- am the new High Hierarch, of course.
>>
>>53728701
>>53728806
And of course -my- goals are conquering my people under -my- command, the Conclaves' under the High Hierarch's rule appear to only center on Keeping his hold the galaxy and disregard the inner rebellions so far. An error I won't commit. I will re-awaken this fallen empire under a new rule: Mine and subjugate all rebellion into my banner then head for the stars in a new era of expansion that will unify my control over my species and the numerous slave species that compose the conclave.
>>
>>53728806
>>53728906
I see, and what was the purpose of this conflict?
>>
>>53729157
s͞h̴͝ow͘ińg ͢͞off̸̀/̴̵p̶r̢͢͝es͘ti͘͢g̨͞è́͜/d̵͠i͡͝ck̵ ̀ḿ͘ę͞͞a̧s̨̛̛u̧r̀i̷n͠ǵ̵͜ ̸̧͠
>>
>>53729157
As I said, the High Hierarch is centering on holding his supremacy on the small corner of the galaxy he commands. So when federation ships robbed him from a minuscule ammount of minerals he sent forth the word to punish this... galactic association you all have to teach you all a lesson.

A pointless war if you ask me, given that the Conclave is also fighting rebellions by slaves in our core systems, the Shadows of the Void and of course pirates and corsairs who dare steal from the Conclave's resources and might. We simply don't have enough warmachine production to fight yet another war at the same time. The sooner the mad High Hierarch is removed from from power the sooner my kin can center on more pressing affairs.
>>
>>53729214
...Under my commands of course. Only I have the wicked intellect to guide this empire in a new era of prosperity.
>>
>Gene Soldiers
Now you know they're gonna rebel cause you seized their means of production right?
So what we're using Astartes to fight the godless squid people now?
>>
Hello everyone. I have some good news. We have recently uncovered what we believe to be an artifact from an empire that we believe are dated to 300.000 years ago. We have placed it in our orbital intergalactic museum of antiquities. It's free of charge to visit it, I would recommend that you take your time to visit it, its really educational.
>>
Wow.

Turns out,it's not an Ocean after all,it was just metaphorical because it was suspended over an abyss.What an amazing structure.The buildings are pre Voidspeaker creation.

At least the Void Heretics are dead now.Except for the ones I caught.They'll just die later.
The Wastes should absorb it over a period of a few days.

So,what happened while I was gone?
>>53728340
Yes,we must vote on this.

For the record I vote we fire the Ra superweapons while I slam a heavy dreadnought packed with 100 tons of Orga crystals and cocaine into the Ryush sector home planet.

Annihilate it off the map,boys.

>>53729727
Wonderful news?That's three empires,now.Were they related to the Noo?
>>53729679
Naw,I'm gonna fix their psychopathy.With gene experimentation.
>>
>>53729727
I will visit soon.And grab some food while I'm there.

You sure Noo food isn't addicting?Also,
>>53729790
This was meant to be an exclamation of good news,not a question.Stupid translator keeps messing up and not even Sadan can fix it.
>>
>>53729727
Hmmm I think y'all finally found it!
>takes a good ole walk between time and space to a damn museum.
Lets look at what we've got here.
hmm 4x4 long,brown, and has a face
>Licks
Tastes like wood
>Licks one more time to be sure
I'm pretty sure this is a wooden Plank.
>>
File: IMG_9402.jpg (16KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9402.jpg
16KB, 320x240px
>>53729818
>>
>>53729790
>With gene experimentation.
You need to stop right now!
Tell those men that they are allowed to fuck bitches. Now in my experience mortals don't really like it when you tamper with their genetic code, makes turn into lizards again.
>>53729833
Shit that's an ancient human diety,no wonder he's hanging on to it
>>
>We should totally run a galaxy federation quest or a start a stellaris game or something.
>>
>>53729932
im really bad at stellaris
>>
>>53729790
Personally I couldn't care for the conflict, just looks good to be helping. It's much too far from our own borders.
>>
>>53729859
These beings are genetically inclined to combat and nothing else.The Baron asked me to fix this,or more accurately I offered to.

>>53729932
>>53729950
Sadly I don't own Stellaris,I'm kinda poor right now.Also,I like this thread because,since it isn't a quest,it's on TG,which is easier for me.

Plus,why would we make it into a quest?We have fleet combat rules,if you wish for dice rolling or something.
>>
>>53729982
So......

A vote for annihilation?
>>
>>53729950
>I'm really bad at a boardgame
No you aren't pirate it and git in my server.
>>53729988
>Buying video games
Nah I just wanted to spam corvettes from my factory world.
>>
>>53730001
I feel that the annihilation option isn't up for voting.
>>
>>53730001
The time for voting is over Carter, now we must
SLICE AND DICE!
>Who here actually uses ranged weaponry?
Now this may have been the reason spiders were bothering us but guns are pretty gay.
>That being said most of my race is to lay to engage in GLORIOUS CLOSE QUARTERS COMBAT.
That's why we've got some of the best snipers in dimensions 1-3.
>>
>>53730043
Aw.Would've helped the other Hive.
Ok,who votes to let them sort it out?

>>53730023
Also,what was the deal you offered yesterday?Before reality reset.

It's not that I can't get the game.It's that I don't even have a pc,only a laptop.
Inb4 poor macfag

It I can make it work,we could possibly do it.I'd have to see if you can use custom portraits in multiplayer.
>>
>>53730086
I could launch a gigantic budle of swords the size of a small planet into the main Ryush sector.But annihilation isn't up for voting,so naw.
>>
>>53730112
>Yes..
I'm running it on a toaster with a intel card so MACFAG PIRATE MY FUCKING VIDEOGAME
>>53730127
Nah I'd rather do a surgical strike, get some andronian brain weavers up in there, really stir up the pot.
>Public road
>>
>>53729727
Speaking of ancient artifacts I've just a report for the findings on those sites I mentioned earlier. Currently the xeno archeologists believe them to have been outposts, listening posts, and observatories on the civilizations borders that kept watch for new races and present empires during their time.
>>
>>53730182
Do you know anything of the creators? Is it in the northern or southern galaxy?
>>
>>53730178
Well,we have to vote.

Can't just annihilate a planet randomly.Not in the Federation.

No matter how much I want to.
FINE JESUS
I'll get it.
Hell,I'll have it by Sunday,most likely.Then,I guess we'll host a game.

Still don't know where to pirate it though,so I guess I will have to shell out a few bucks.
>>
>>53729816
Our food do not contain any addictive elements. It will ruin the taste.
>>
>>53730193
Yeah,maybe they met the Avarians.
>>53730219
The taste is the addictive element.
I'm coming to that museum soon.For research.And good food.
{Roadtrip!}
>>
File: 1429294481126.gif (2MB, 421x384px) Image search: [Google]
1429294481126.gif
2MB, 421x384px
>Meanwhile in the United empire
https://youtu.be/dXeMgY4gpQQ
>>
>>53730246
Possibly, but the Avarians peaked almost 5,000 years ago, they may have come after this one, or maybe the predecessor of the Avarians.
>>
Why does it feel like I have made the Noo to be the face of the Federation, with how nice they are to everyone, their culture and food being highly praised, etc
>>
>>53730271
>Oh you've finally found the chorizo runins.
>>53730285
>Implying we just aren't nice too because we don't want to hurt your feelings.
>>
>>53730285
I think they are.It fits the Noo theme.

Also,all the Void things are dead.Baron Taxla,you may use the Beacons.
>>
>>53730285
I mean come on look at your title, it is as long as it is unimportant.
>>
>>53730351
The Noo provide food to hundreds of systems,and have helped found the Federation's goals and reach its achievements.
>>
>>53730350
What do the Noo even look like?
>I don't want a bunch of fungus to represent my face, or else I'd bang that Talaxian with the nice spores.
>>53730375
So they're farming peasants then.. No well let the peasants thought then.
PEASANT COMING THROUGH! Watch out nobles.
>>
>>53730400
That's not very nice to say that, we Noo are proud of our agrarian society, because it brings meaning and a place in the universe for us.
>>
>>53730193
The eastern part of the galaxy. Sadly the data drives here we're either corrupted or simply gone.
>>
>>53730461
>>53730400
Yes,they don't really wish for war or megacity structures.Their society is...how do I put it.....laid back?Comfy?Kinda a mix.
>>
File: 1495248418376.jpg (6KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495248418376.jpg
6KB, 240x240px
>>53730461
It's good that someone is feeding these mortals.
and I must say, we've got a fine mineral water that plants absolutly L O V E, and it's yours for only...the coordinates to home system
>>
>>53730483
Strange, what other information do you have on them? Perhaps the Avarian archives have records on them.
>>
>>53730506
We are not stupid Overseer, and the coordinates for our home system is officially available in the Federation public database, it's not a secret.
>>
>>53730483
Any relics that give clues to their disappearance?
>>
So,now that Beacons are safe,I'll go ahead and begin construction of that Atomic manipulator.And get started on opening these presents ??? gave me.
>>
Ooc I'm phoneposting so it's kind of hard to type out big blocks of text for my descriptions.
>>53730566
Hm...let's see wait! There's something in here about a few new races that emerged near the borders.
>>
>>53730573
>But I'd rather ask and hope you've give em to me rather than have to deal with this whole..
>Federate public database
I DON'T HAVE FUCKING WIFI.
>JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU LIVE DAMMIT, IS IT THE BLUE STAR? OR THE RED ONE, IS IT THE ONE THE SPEAKS TRUTHS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE IN HUSHED TONES?
>>53730597
>Ooooo I wanna see.
>>
>>53730609
How many years ago was this?
>>
>>53730609
>Snatchs docs
Lemme see that shit!
>Begins to scan the pages
Gomborian what the fuck a Gomborian?
6 meters long...furry scales what..
>>
Anyway, how are you all doing, I forgot to ask.
>>
we return to your confederation blunts, how goes my proposal to bird-food man
>>
>>53730680
I'm doing absolutely..Donald trump's still president I'm fine
>>
>>53730647
Let's see...the records put the empire having existed....two million years ago these facilties are incredibly old. Who ever made them certainly had impressive construction techniques.
>>
>>53730680
I'm good.Genetic manipulation is close to success,and the Beacons are safe.
How are you?
>>53730774
That is certainly before the Avar.
>>53730710
Hey!You wanna eat a sector full of meat?
>>53730617
Okay,I've got a couple dozen of them.

43,to be exact.
>>
File: img049_2.jpg (173KB, 610x771px) Image search: [Google]
img049_2.jpg
173KB, 610x771px
>>53730617
>THE ONE THE SPEAKS TRUTHS ABOUT THE UNIVERSE IN HUSHED TONES?
You mean the light blue one, the small, white one or...? Because there's one of those in half the systems at least.
>>
>>53730710
Horrible my fine hiver brethren.
>the actual speaker for the federation is not present due to familial issues, this is why I take my kid with me.
>And due to the fact that he's banned from my home system.
>>53730811
Now you have 42.
>runs off
>>
>>53730811
how big is the sector? and I will consume it all

>>53730826
realy no one wants genetic enhancements? huh a bit odd of you blunts I thought you werewar like
>>
>>53730822
>Well I only was familiar with Neutron stars,
>Browns dwarves play a mean game of Scrabble
>>
>>53730839
>Blunts...
I've have you know I'm a bong man myself.
>>
>>53730811
I am doing well Mr.Carter. I made a quick trip to Jhool Prime, just for a few day. I went to my sisters house, she had just graduated from the University of Advanced Hydroponics. So we had a small family gathering to wish her good luck in finding a good job.
>>
>>53730849
Eh it's fine, most of those thruts of the universe are stuff like "let the oven warm up before you put the paleopizza in" and other sensible but ultimately mundane stuff anyway.
>>
>>53730862
no you foolish cattle breed, blunt and chaotic not bonded by the hivemind, that is why you are called blunts silly cattle
>>
>>53730680
Quite good. We have saved millions of Avarians, discovered perfect gene soldiers and Carter has cleansed the Beacons.

>>53730774
That is significantly old. I'm afraid the Avarians have no records on such a empire, although it does seem scouts had scanned some ruins.
>>
>>53730877
y̶ou͜ ̕͝t̡̕rỳ ̷͢t̵ơ͜ ͢b̴͘͠ę͠͡ ̡͘͟a͞ ̧͘ĺì̡͟t͞t̷l̸̀͠ę̧ m̡͢o͘͘ŕ́e͘͝ ş͡ų͜b͟t͘l͜e̵ ab̴o̷u̧͘t ͢͞yo̕ur í̧̕n͘t́͝en̢͜ti͠o̧n̶̴̴s͜
̵y̢͟o͝u̷̧ ̸͘c͠a̵̸t̕͟ç͢h ̧͘m̀o͡r͟e̡͟ ̴͜m̸̢e͢a͜t ͡with h͘͜͝o̸ne͟y͜ t̵̵́hen͜ ͡w̕̕ith̡́̀ ̸̸v̀i̛ņ͜͠e̸͘͘gar̀̕ ̵̡á̷̵ft̷͢e̡ŕ ͞a͜͜ll̵͘͡
>>
>>53730862
You might be interested in a cargo of Batravi smoking glasses we happened to stumble upon and acquire in totally legal ways lately, then.
>>
>>53730877
But I'm bonded to the hivemind...THE HIVEMIND OF LIFE YOU FOOLISH SAMURAI,AND YOU WILL LEARN TO RESPECT YOUR BETTERS MATERIAL OBJECT!
>>53730875
and to "be kind and rewind." Stars are actually pretty nice guys once you get past the fact that they're all technically suffering from a bad case bacterial infection.
>>
>>53730902
>With honey
No you'll catch more insects with honey, he wants MEAT and I have no qualms about giving him a little gristle to chew on.
>>
>>53730945
yes meat and metal and samples give us this and the hive will fight in endingly for you

think the tyranids hunger and combat prowess mixed with doc octopuses body and you got the hives standard organism
>>
>>53730826
You could've just asked...
Okay,I'm opening one.

Ooh,a cask of Tiamaxian wine.Huh.
>>53730839
Well,wait until I ask the others.But it's rather large.
>>53730865
What degree did she get?
>>53730822
Hello,Kalankhri.Any business propositions?
>>53730877
Stop calling us cattle you synapse bitch.
>>
>>53725176
why do i always show up late
>>
>>53731027

w̴e̵͝/̵͘͠ú͜s̴̨/͢i͝ ̴̢͘a͟r̷͝e̸̕ ̛͘s̀͜͞a̴d̴̨d͞͡én̸ę̀d̕ ͞b̢y̴̵̛ ́͝͡ţ̛h̷͜e͝ ́́͢de͠͡ǵ̢rę͡e͡ ̵of ͜͢an͞t́͢i ̧́h̸i̶ve̶m̢ìn̴͡d̵ ̶p̨͝ŕ͠e̛͘j͠͠u̴d̵ic͢ȩ̡y͝͝o͡ú ̢a͜r͠e̸ ͠e̶̡͠x̡hib̵͡it̛͟i̕ņ̶g͘͝ ̛
>>
>>53731032
Well,at least you show up,right?

Hey,you want this wine?I already have a 100% blood alcohol level.
How's the Empress?Or Sally,the olague on one of your game worlds?

And is your fleet of Megalodons finished?
>>
>>53731052
Sorry.I ain't anti hivemind,but I don't like being called cattle.

How many hive minds are there,anyway?
>>
>>53731027
There little that we can't acquire on our own. At surprisingly low price, too...
But I heard of...Atomic Manipulators? And the High Commander would probably like to be informed on the matter.
>>
>>53731080
in total nearing the 1000's but growing exponetialy
>>
>>53731080

h̡͘͠ơw̧̧ wóúld͜ w͠ę̀ ͘knoẃ͘,̨ ̛͞d̸o ̛y̶ò̶ù͟͢ ̢̕t̸h̕in̴̵͝k̵͞ t̀͠h̕̕a̧͠t ̢we͝ ͢a͟l̀͜l ͘g̡͜o̴͜ ̢t͘͠o̷̧ so̕͡ḿ̡e͟͞ ̧͞śecr̡e̵͘t̢͝ ̢̀h̢͝i̶͢͞v̨͠͝e̛͝m̨̛͡i͜n̵d́͟ ̛ç̶ơne̸̢n̢t̕i͟on ̸DO͢ WE͡͡ ̷͟A̸̕L̀͟Ļ͢ ̴L̴ÓÓ͡K̀ ͘T̵HE̛͜ ͜S̢A̢̕M͟E͠ ̷͘͞T̶͢O̧͡͠ ͡Y̴O͜Ư.̨͜͢
̷̕͟Y̡o͞u͘ ̀̕͡mo̷n̨o͡m̵͡i͠n͟d̷̛e͢s̵̢t́͞ ̨r̴̢u͢de̸̢ ̷̕͡m̶an͟
>>
>>53730904
>Legally obtained goods
well my fine corsair friend, can I interest you in cloaking devices, outta this world!...NO this Dimension! and the can be yours for only,
>for a single ship of corsairs becoming mercenaries for Andromeda corp.
And all members of your union will be able to sell at all
>>
calm my likeminded friend, these monominded blunts are easly confused and incapable of knowing the correct diplomatic procedure.
>>
>>53731106
No,it was a rhetorical question.

And I am not prejudiced to hiveminds.Betus Speaker here,though,keeps calling us Blunts and cattle.
That's monomind prejudiced.
>>53731102
How do you know that?
>>53731101
Ain't for sale.I only have one,and I need it more than you.
>>53731139
Ya see?!?Monomind prejudiced!

I'll have you know that I have over 250 neural tissue clumps in my Vault,and they all know more than you do,pal.

Bet you haven't even been to the 147th dimension.
>>
>>53725176
What exactly is the purpose of these threads?
>>
>>53731192
It's fun, do we need another reason?
>>
>>53731027
Look at this one it's squeaking!
>IT'S A TRIBBLE
kill it KILL IT !!
>>
>>53731192
The purpose of this federation is to...
ORGANISE THE GALAXY UNDER ONE BANNER, MY BANNER!!!
>>
>>53731168
its only predjudice if it is not true blunt, and in fact it is only my friend whom has issue with you. as for how I know of these hives... I mentioned our genetic abilitys and research yes? well... we have been contracted before

>>53731242
unless we get what we want from it, that will never be a reality while we exist
>>
>>53731121
It seems you aren't really up to date with what my organization is up to... as a general rule, our federation-sanctioned duty is to keep the trade routes free from illegal piracy. Of course, every ship in our union is only bound to answer the High Commanders, so when the work is on a low, we might take private requests- assuming they don't go against the federation, of course- for the right pay.
Unless we're asked to fight against humans, that is. Then I'll bloody well fight for free.
>>
>>53731260
How am I blunt and chaotic?
Why aren't you?
>>53731229
A tribble in the present you opened?
Oh dear,these gifts are gonna get weirder.
>>53731278
What is your deal with humans,again?
>>
>>53731260
FUCK YOU!!!
Meet me at these Coordinates[spoilers]Your moms house , send your whole damn race if you have too, It ain't gonna be enough.
>Sits the fuck down
>>
>>53731278
>humans
YES YES!
OK ME AND YOU; WE'LL TAKE THE FIGHT TO THESE RECLAIMERS!!
40,000 YEARS OF HUMAN SUPREMACY SHALL COME TO AN END
>>
File: 2749027051_582ded2698.jpg (168KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
2749027051_582ded2698.jpg
168KB, 500x441px
we̢/͞͠us͘/͝i̴ ̵h͝a̡v̢e͝ ͡l̵e̡̨a̡r̢̕n͠͠e̷̴̴d͟ ̸͘h͘o̶͝ẃ̧͢ t͞o̸̧͡ ̶̀b͜ą̵k̡è̶.̸̵ ̵͜c͝àk͞e̕͜ ͞f̨ò̡r ̶è̢v́͘e̶r̕y̡on͟e̷̡ ͜ẁ̷̢h̶͘o͠ w̡̕ąńt͝s̕ ̛s̶͢ò̵m̢e̸̸
>>
>>53731303
Honestly?

I want to kill it too,now.Unlike you Betus,Prethoryn isn't a smug trash child.

Let's go boy.
>>53731192
To Allow my experimentationHELP THE GALAXY
>>
>>53731302
Ok what's in the 40th?
I can open every single one and have it reference a difference work of fiction
>>
>>53731323
CRACK CRACK CRACK THE EGGS INTO THE BOWL!!
Sure I'll take some.
>>
>>53731320
I think you've read too many holo comics.There's only two human empires,and they both aren't supremacists.
>>53731323
Nice job!It looks good.

But why is there a lobster.Isn't that cannibalism?
>>
>>53731302
Sigh.
Most of our union is made up of full-blooded Mahkravi. You might take time to notice our remarkably humanoid physiology now and take some wild guesses.
>>
>>53731303
>>53731302
you are blunt to the psionic ways, I use them to communicate with others of my race. you are chaotic because your race works against each other unified only by fear and rage. ours through the love and devotion of mother

>>53731303
yes come to the queen, she enjoys consuming blunt cattle every now and then

and you are all cattle barring the other hiver because you have not proven useful to me or engaged in any sort of alliance
>>
File: IMG_9153.jpg (142KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9153.jpg
142KB, 500x1200px
>>53731341
Lemme see...

What?
The hell is this?

Hope I get something useful next...
>>
>>53731357

i̢͠͠t'̵̷͠s̨ s͢ha͠p̨̧ed̴ l̴̶i̸̛k̸͘e̴ u̷s̛! i͠s̡n't̵͡ ̴i̶t̢̀ ͠ću͘t͢e/̴̷a̴̡͜do̵rab͟l̵e͘
̧̛w̴̴e̡ ̡wo͘͡͝r̷͘͘k̀͢͟ȩ̴̕ḑ̀ ̡̕h̷á̕r̨d͢͝͠ o̢͞n͝ ̨th̡͜is̡ ̵̕͝ą̕s ̧̨w̢e ̡͝h́a̶v̀è͝ ̷̴n̛͢͝ó̴͢ ̀̀h͠͡a̛n͝͠d̶̵͜ş͜͞ ͝
>>
>>53731357

>"and they both aren't supremacists."
>angry ear-flapping noises
>>
>>53731371
lol you forgot to fix the tag
-cogboy
>>
>>53731364
>Someone got mad at daddy!
>>53731357
Too many can't you see they want us to think that,
>Homo sapiens are the only race that is, as a rule and you know too carter, are the only race that can breed true with anything.
It doesn't help that they're are underdogs
>>53731371
>starts walking.
too bad your moms a fat bitch or else I'd tell her to meet half way, oh wait her abdomen already has.
>>
>>53731371
Well,the So'Vih and Imin use psionics,and I'm not only blunt,I'm null.
Plus,my people aren't even people.
I'm from the Carnem Wastes,where logic fails,and it's literally a rift in space.

You generalize monominds,you fuck.

And I'd recommend not fighting the Andronians.

So,I would propose a deal for you to eat the Ryush sector,but I need the others to agree.
>>
File: 1491855276985.jpg (31KB, 250x323px) Image search: [Google]
1491855276985.jpg
31KB, 250x323px
>>53731376
Ok I've seen this entity very unstable, don't leave it around you while you rest or sleep, it'll get touchy.
>opens
Dafuq is this? Classical literature
>>
>>53731411
you are fucking kidding me, tell me your joking. there is no fucking way. you can not be this good a person]

>>53731415
mother produces over 300 children a day, her abdomen must be large. I sense you are insulting mother
>I unsheathe my four blades
"but obviously I am mistaken, correct?"
>>53731425
I await the signal
>>
>>53731415
Yeah,you have a point.
>>53731364
>>53731409
But they aren't,in fact Karl is a good ally of ours.
Plus,my guess is that it's because you're one of those "pure gene" ones who want to sterilize all other species.
>>53731450
I don't know,but I feel an immense hate from it.
Like one that can only be described in a long and incredibly quotable paragraph.
>>
File: IMG_9213.jpg (761KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9213.jpg
761KB, 1920x1080px
>>53731450
Okay,down to 39.
>opens

Ooh,a new GPU.
>>
>>53731474
Not at all. The Overseer might be a... splendid exhample of lack of tact and a mind that works with the subtle and precise approach of a sledgehemmar, and yet he >>53731415 is far more right on his money here.
And remember this, you don't know humans as I do. One human is fine. two, three even. But organized humans are... what's their word for it? "Paleonazis?"
>>
File: Somethingsomethingv.jpg (418KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
Somethingsomethingv.jpg
418KB, 1440x810px
>>53731425
I said Agreed to letting Betus HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, eat the whole sector, fuck i'll even help him out with some snipers even.
>But this guy is very very friendly and I'd like to bang his mother, make em my little bitch.
>>53731468
>flexs talons
I'm afraid not.
>>
>>53731468
your a pretty great person yourself my dude
>>
>>53731508
Nice, you want this hologame?
>>
>>Gears. ///Turning///, **Twisting**, -Churning-
>(((Sizzling Flesh))), ==Boiling Souls==
>Sensations move throughout the room as the noise of clockwork, and unfathomable steel begins to echo all throughout the roo-
>No wait, that's not right at all.
>Instead, It comes tearing it's way into reality heedless of how much damage it will do to space-time in the process, the sounds of a thousand raging gears and cogs sounding out in the process
>Something has entered reality, and it is very, very angry

!!///WHERE IS HE///!!
>Well, looks like someone's getting fucked
>>
>>53731545
Hey there bro!
Whatcha doin here? Now of all times...
>>
>>53731523
very well, I am afraid I will need to consume the cattle quicker than I had though, shame I did not like eating before they are at the most ripe.
>a ship the size of a sky scraper appers enters space around the station
"I request that you apologise to mother, blunt"
>>
>>53731557
I mean no time like the present aye.
>nudges BAALIO
Huh huh.
I'm I ever gonna able to coax a laugh outta you big guy?
>>
>>53731576
>implying
>An andronian cargo fleet enter the system
>A massive vessel that dwarfs even star starts to transmit a system wide recording
"WHO FORGOT TO FLUSH!!!"
>>
I'm curious but what's the spoken language in your nations? Is there a universal language or is it the one of the dominant race.
>>
>>53731518
Oh.
Okay,I see now.
But the UE is fine.
>>53731523
>>53731544
Yeah,sure.I'll take it.

By the way,are you a guy or a girl?Or are Andronians in the middle or something?
Because I say she,but Captain said he.
>>53731545
ASMODEUS?Oh,he's in my medbay,recuperating.
I got your back bud.
>>
>>53731608
I am unsure what you are insinuating, but as I said, I request you apologise to mother

>the cruser dispatches its load of 3000 gaunts and leave the system and they claw their way inside the station
>>
File: MfwHeresy.jpg (369KB, 1200x812px) Image search: [Google]
MfwHeresy.jpg
369KB, 1200x812px
>>53731576
COME GUYS THIS ISN'T FUNNY IT'S GROSS.
What is that thing?
>The captain starts too warm up his antimeteorite cannons.
Well we can't have giant pieces of shit floating through space anymore can we?
>>53731622
COMMON
>>
>>53731557
>>53731584
^^THE VOICE OF THE COURT^^
(((Is Not Here Kin)))
$$Now Tell Us$$
///WHERE IS HE///
?
>Seems ol' //DANTALION// isn't up for any bullshit
>>
File: Alien_AI_red.png (73KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Alien_AI_red.png
73KB, 300x360px
>Organics
get out
>>
>>53731622
The Wastes speak multiple languages,but due to it's logic,they are naturally translated,when not just snarls and screams.

As for me,I speak english.This translator is old,though,and I can also speak some Italian and have a compendium of languages in a neural clump.
>>
>>53731628
>LEAVING YOUR BIOFORMS TO DIE
I shall tear through you.
>>53731658
>MATERIALS NEEDS TO LEAVE!!!
>>
>>53731626
And what woudl you see? Surely, you don't see enough, or you'll rethink your position on humanity.
>>53731622
I'm more of a woman of action, so I didn't spend time to inquire on why we all speak this language and where it came from. I guess it's federation common? Either way, Mahkravi speak Mahkravi, whou would have guessed?
>>
>>53731658
A͠H͡H̛̀́HH͜H̡H̨
W̶̸e ̕͢w̕ar͢nè̸̷ḑ̛ ̀͜yó́͘u͝ ̧t̕h̶́́ȩ͢ ̀͡non ́mea̷̕t̨ ̛ki͞n̷͝͞g̨̢̢ w͢as̸͘ ̕͘o̶u̡t̸̨ ̢̕t̴h̨é͜͡r̛e͝ ͘͜͞a͟n̷͢d͟ ̷w̕o̶͞u̡l͠d̀͡ ͡t̷r̷͢y ̧͡t͡ó̢ ̴k̸̢͟il͠l̨̀͘ ̶̕͜u̶̢s̛̀͟ ̛aļ̸ĺ͘
>>
>>53731671
But we kinda need materials, using slaves for cleaning duties is boring and counterproductive!
>>
File: 1495264625406.jpg (139KB, 734x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495264625406.jpg
139KB, 734x1024px
>>53731628
DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>53731652
Dude,I've got the kid here.

Unless it's someone else you seek.
>>53731628
Dude you want a Wastes creature to eat mother?Because that's how you get that.
Hell,I ain't even in the station.
>The defenses activate,and the guants are incinerated as the shields go up.

We've had upgrades since the W'nai incident.And a huge fleet.

I recommend you back off.
>>
>>53731626
>//DANTALION// immediately "swerves to the Ambassador
>Uh Oh

//YOU//
//YOU//
<<YouYOUYOUyouYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU>>
>This probably won't end well
>>
>>53731713
Yeah.He was unconscious,so I picked him up and nursed him back to health.

Wasn't just gonna leave him there.
>>
>>53731711
stay out of the gaunts way, we only seek and applogy.. or biomass

now I would like you to appolige, this is my last warning to you"

>the gaunts begin to converge upon the room
>>
>>53731690
oh this guy? Bruh thats a robot they're all like that.
>>53731626
Girl definitely a girl, come on I have a kid for god sakes. And we share a hive mind but are individuals at heart. Nothing like hearing about what the creature next to is thinking about doing to you~ or your child.
>>
>>53731677
I am human.

Just good with synapse control.This is one of my bodies.

Plus,I haven't seen evidence of wrongdoing.

>>53731690
We'll kill it if it gets close.
>>
>>53731665
Ah I see. We have many different languages, but Common Avionic is the official language of the nation. We also have translators for the more bestial of our inhabitants.
>>
>>53731734
And I'm warning you.I don't care if you have enough biomass to break the shields.

This is your last warning.If you continue,I'm activating the jerry tubes for evacuating the occupants and will purge you from existence.
>>53731738
I know,just that Kalankhri got me confused for a sec.
>>
>>53731734
NEVER EVER COME GET ME
>hides child in vent
now stay here mommy has to do some...
BUG KILLING!!!
>SLICES THROUGH DOOR WITH TALONS
[SPOILER] Do you wanna write the combat scene or do you wanna do our own takes on it or roll for it?
Leaps into coming hoard
>>
>>53731750
Hmm.A unified language?

I'm going togo check the Vaults,see if I have that.
>>53731774
Ooc
I'm gonna roll fleets if I have to.Remember,we donated to the Fed Fleet earlier,and I have the list.
>>
[well to be honest yo are facing 3000 opponets so how about 10 waves of 300, best of 1d100 and we take it from there. you get three lives, I have ten waves to kill you, fair? or change it]
>>
>>53731799
Ooc
We have fleet rules,here.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

And I'll assist.We actually did make a Fed fleet for this exact situation.
>>
>>53731745
As I said, it's organized humans that are a threat.
>>53731767
Am I supposed to be able to tell male from female of every alien species?
>>53731774
Female Mahkravi,for istance, do not have talons.
>>
>>53731816
Ooc

3000 gaunts.
Foot soldiers?
>>53731817
Yeah,I have issues with telling as well.And why are they a threat?
>>
>>53731727
>//DANTALION// seems to be simmering with pure anger

///YOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOUYOU///
<YOU>
&You Are The One Who Poisoned ASMODEUS&
((YOU)) ^Are The One Who Gave Him Stimulants^
((You Are The One Who Brought About a Premature Cessation))
==You Are The One Who Brought The Attention of THE CENTRE==
**All So You Could Get A %FUCKING% Sample**
##ALL IN THE NAME OF AN EXPERIMENT##
>//DANTALION// is steaming right now. Quite literally, if those melting walls are any indication
>>
>>53731816
I can get into it, shit just give me the condensed version, I just want it simple and fast

>>53731834
yep
>>
>>53731840
Yes.

And then something named the Centre brought us back.

And he wasn't poisoned,he seemed quite happy.
>>
>>53731799
How about all at once?
>>
>>53731840

c͡͞h̶͜i͞l̕l̡͢ ̷o̢͟ú̷̡t́
>>
Rolled 57, 76, 91, 42, 33, 31, 39, 63, 93, 62 = 587 (10d100)

>>53731871
lets go rolling, roll 10d100 you get about five looses before you knocked down lets go

FOR MOTHER
>>
>>53731834
... I'm afradi this is not the right place to vouce my complaints on humanity. If you woudl excuse me...
>drawing both sidearms, the corsairs rotates her seat unil its back is facing forward and places her shoulders against the wall behind her
It seems that two hive minds are going to prove all the prejudices about them are true, right now.
>>
>>53731845
Ooc
Its for fleets but whatever.I'll make it up now.

You do 1d10+7 damage.And you have 600 health.By what I see.We have this.

5 Dreadnoughts
12 Battleships
65 Cruisers
40 Destroyers
55 Corvettes
A gigantic Wastes creature
1000 Rumar warriors
3 Ploraxian escort ships
500 tanks
5000 small arms
Tanks:
TX-25 Medium Tank
TX-30 Heavy tank
BX-10 Self-Propelled Artillery Piece
AX-40 APC
XV-70 Light Tank
TX-35 Superheavy tank
FX-40 Flamer Tank
Small Arms:
OS-16 Smartgun SMG
SM13 Assault Rifle
SM14 Marksman Rifle
N1194 Automatic Pistol
BF331 LMG
KX325 Sniper Rifle
ATM45 Anti-tank weapon

For our Fed fleet,and Idk about the Andronian.

I think you'd lose.
>>
>>53731893
ROLLAN FOR VICTORY
>>
>>53731912
Well,one.
Prethoryn is cool.

>>53731893

Ooc

Lets fockin go m8
>>
>>53731912
Friend humanity is the plague amongst reality, it seems where ever we visit, humanity is there, milling about, yelling curse words, BREATH MY ATMOSPHERE.
>>
>>53731937
I was not going for you but okay, and this is the gaunts in the station
>>
>>53731918
AND IT DIDN'T WORD
>>
>>53731937
>>
File: fractal-10030302200301[1].jpg (194KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
fractal-10030302200301[1].jpg
194KB, 720x540px
>>53731870
**YOU IGNORANT&^%^^%%666&$#@@@
>//DANTALION// descends into a mass of flaming gears, screaming voices, and words so vile and hateful that stars start to dim just by their mere utterance. Wow, you really pissed him off

>>53731872
!!!!!!///CHILL OUT///!!!!
?????
///GRAAAAAA##@$$$###///
>Yep, you really pissed him off
>>
>>53731912

W̕E͡/̴͠U̡S͘͝/̵͝I̛͠ S͟W͟ĘA̡̡͝R̀͝ ́I̷̡F̀ ̢͡W̵E̶͟͟ ̨̀H̸̀E͠A̵̛͘R̀/̴̢P̴̀͟AR̕S̛͞E ONE̡͘͞ ͢͢͠M̵̀OR͡E I̴̧N̢S̵U̕͠L͟͞Ţ́͜/͘͟ ̷Ŕ̵A̕C̛̕I̶̛S̴͡T͢͡ ̸R̢͝E̵M̧AR͢K͘ ̕D͞͞I̵ŖE̡̛͢C͜TED̶ ̕̕A͜T̵̀͞ ̸͝ H̸̕IV̢E͠M̶͠I̸͟N̕D͘Ş̴
̨W̕͘E ̸͝D̸͞ON̶T̡̧ K̶̨͠NO̷̧Ẃ͝ ͡W͜H̵̡͘ĄT̶̛ ͜͡W͡EL̛L̀ ̛͘͡D̵̷̵O͟ ̷͢BŲ̵͞T ̸͡ÌT̶ ̀̀W͘IĹ̨̧L̡̡ B̷̶͟E͢ NA̧S̕TÝ̸/V͘͢I͝O̷L͡EN̢͢T̀̀
>>
Rolled 84, 73, 59, 46, 73, 30, 15, 99, 35, 46 = 560 (10d100)

>>53731958
Mine either one sec
>>53731965
Brah your centre gave me gifts,hell ASMODEUS is running around playing the holo game the Andronian gave me right now.

I don't see the issue.
>>
>>53731952
FUCK FUCK NO NO NO KHORNE CAN'T BE HERE TOO FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>53731958
>>53731961
I'm tempted to say I immobalised you with phycic bullshit but you know HAHAHAHA

"also please only insult my have not him because hes getting a bit wound up"
>>
>>53731989
Ooc
And Carter isn't in the station,btw.
IC

Evacuating everyone to the jerry tubes.This is our fight.
>>
>>53731973
You'd have to notice that I wasn't including you in those two hive minds I mentioned. Threats are not a good way to prove your point, though.
>>53731937
I still haven't got what prethoryn is actually.
>>53731943
They've been breathing more of my atmosphere than you could imagine, that's for sure.
>>
>>53732014
The one you just spoke to.01.
>>
>>53731989
fuck that shadow nonesense
slice and dice!
>>53732006
>Holds up tendril
Yes our fight!
>bisects a gaunt in half just to be tackled by 5 more
>>
>>53732006
[from the numbers whoevers dualing me got knocked out takeing about half my forces with them. very nice play that how you will]
>the hive swarms at the foolish beings that dare insult mother, rage giving us more vigor even though half our brothers lie at the floor in ruins
>>
>>53731985
*&&^^^(**&@@WE ARE FINE@@
&&EVERYTHING IS NORMAL&&
((Show Us To OUR LORD AMBASSADOR))
<NOW>
**WE** $$Shall Discuss Your Ignorance Later$$
>>
>>53732022
Yes, my inquiry was more of... general nature. What are them?
>>
File: IMG_8861.jpg (127KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8861.jpg
127KB, 800x917px
>>53732027
Yeah.Although I am hungry.

>A synapse body of metal and flesh breaks a gaunt's head,and charges into the fray.

You up for shawarma after this?
>>
>>53732038
I'M HELPING
>>
>>53732074
[roll another 3d100 for the remainder of my forces]
>>
Rolled 95, 70, 73, 69, 41, 18, 82, 3, 82, 19 = 552 (10d100)

>>53732074
please work
>>53732056
SHAWARMA KING!!!
YES YES YESSS
>goes to vent to grab kid.
ANDDDD IT GONE!
>>
>>53732054
He's here.
>Puts the kid up on the hologram.
Quite energetic,actually.
>>53732038
>>53732056
>The biomechanical warrior explodes,after massacreing a geoup of gaunts.

Well,I'm out.If this goes too far I'm activating the defense systems.
Whatever your name is Andronian,kill them all.
>>53732055
A hivemind.
>>
Rolled 49, 32, 63 = 144 (3d100)

pleas give me high rolls
>>
Rolled 5, 59, 69 = 133 (3d100)

>>53732090
Shit ok
>owning 2800
I know captcha we pushed his shit in.
>>
>>53732090
Ooc

This is fun,but I'll iron out infantry soon.A more cohesive way to play would be better.
>>
>>53732098
I certainly will
>>53732109
Not.
>>
>>53732110
>>53732109
Ooc
Aw sheeeet.
IC
You better apologize,Andronian.I'd rather not activate the defenses in this station section.
>>
>>53732110
[shit I'm down to my last unit]

>anger hot and fresh corses through the hivemind, with one thought DIE, and die they do until only 50 giants are left
>>
>>53732148
"will you....apologise...yet?" -the speaker grips its open stomach in pain.
"heh"
>>
>>53732148
Okay,miss Andronian here is tired and cut up,and you're down to 50.How about we talk before we end up regretting something?There's still the Ryush sector for you to eat.
>>
>>53732120
Yeah ground fights are funner than space battles, If only because you're supposed to lead from the front.
>>53732148
I'M HAVIN A GOOD TIME!
>rollan to wipe the unit.
>>53732162
>wait you feel pain?
FUCK I'M SORRY SORRY SORRY.
>>
>>53732175
Hey,I've heard that song.

So,we gonna talk now?
>>
>>53732175
>hardman please
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>53732169
"I have no idea why you work with them, but that is not anything important now"

>>53732175
"well then lets finish this then, I'm ready if you are"
>the remainder of the guants bunch up and get ready for a final stike
"come then lets dual"
>>
>>53732190
I guess enough tryna wipe out a bunch of momma's boys.
>>53732162
>ok fine it's there anyway I can tell her I'm sorry in person?
Also skulls for the skull throne pal, tell K-horn I said,
>CORN FLAKES
He'll get it.
>>
Rolled 36 (1d50)

>>53732210
It's because I bring fun and various solutions to people's problems using EXTRA DIMENSIONAL KNOWLEDGE.
>>
>>53732210
>>53732216
I work with the Federation for my own reasons.

Also,the hell's your name,Andronian?I'd rather not talk like a cheesy alien invader to you.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d100)

>>53732241
Welp I rolled number of gaunt's lolol
>only road
>>
>>53732216
"silly blunt...we are a hive mind who do you think guides our actions? ourselves?"

>the gaunts lay another gnash upon the attackers as another falls dead

"our name is betus"
>>
>>53732257
Ooc
>holy shit
>almost as much of a failure as me

You sure you don't wanna apologize?
>>
>>53732267
Well,I ain't a blunt.

I just wanted to discuss the Ryush issue.
>>
[the way I see it my forces are depleted and you two are nearly dead. I did better than I though I would]
>>53732257

"what stops you from saying your wrong? pride, individualism?"
>>
>>53732253

w͜e͜ ̸͜͞a̛͟r͘e͟ ̶́̕her̴ę͞ ͝͠t̨o͜ h́av̷̨e̷̛ ͝p͠e͘o̶͠p͡͠l̡e̷̵ ̨͞wh̕o̶ ̡u͜͞nd͘͢͝e̡͢rs̨͢͠t̛̀a͜n̢d̴̀ ̡͢͠n͝o͢n͝ ̷̡m̶͟͢eą̛t ̡͞dȩa̧͘ļ̛ ̀w̷̨ì̢͝t̴h̸́ ţ̕͟h̴̛e͜ ̡͜non̶͢ ͜m͢͞͝eą̵t̵ ͠͡t͞hŕe͝at̨̛͟.̶͜ ͘wh̢ȩ͠n̵͟ ͡͡w͟͝e ̧͢͡á̴̡r̵͡e͠͞ ͡s̷̷͜af̸͝e̛ ͜͝a͞g̢a̡i̸̸n we̴̸ ̴mi̧̕͝gh̵t̡̛ ͟j̧ư̴̧s̨t̸̛ ̨͝ŗe̵͜t͢ur͠n̡͠ ̧t̡͞o̴̕ ̛a͟nţí̶ ̛͞s̸ơ̕c̸ia͘l͘n͘e̡s̨s̸̡.
>>53732273

i̢f̷ ̵á̧̨p̴̕̕o̶̷͜l̴̕ó͠g̨̀͞i̧e̕ś ̷͡a̸̛ŗe̶̕͞ ̵͞h̕a̶pp̷̧è̕n̨͝i̧n̷g̷ ̷̢w͠͠o̴̧ul̴͠d̢ ̀l̴̛i̡͝k͢e ͡on͡e̴ ͟f̶r̶͜óm ̕̕th̕͢e̡̢ ̀p̶͝o̸̶i̕͞n͢t͡y͢͢ ̷̧ŕac̀i̶st̛ ͘͢mèat͝
>>
>>53732253
My name? huh...well...
>No only really asks me questions about myself
my name is Unit forty-five eight thousand and ninety-nine Bee, but my friends called me Sally.
well my only friend, she also called herself sally so I'm quite sure if she was calling me that or was too stuck up to talk about anyone but herself.
>>
>>53732299
the hive will still consume this sector in spite of this incident. so unless any plans or knowledge is required, I think the matter is done
>>
>>53732305
Well,sorry if I insulted you.
And your cake looks delicious.
I ain't racist though.Just that when he's calling us cattle I call stuff back.
>>
>>53732334

n̡̧o̷ w̢o̷̵ŕ̵̨r̀ys̕ yoų̵ ͜a̴͝r̷̕e̸ ̵̡n̛̕͝oţ ́t̴h̷̨̛e͢͡ p̶̀͢o͡in̴͝t̢͠y ͡ra̷c̸̕̕i͘s̷̡̛t͜͝ m̶̴ę̡͞a͢t
>>
>>53732330
Not this sector.The Ryush sector.

It'll be hilarious.
>>53732317
Sally?But isn't that..

Look,can I call you Bee or Sally?
>>
>>53732354
Okay.

So,can you send over a slice of cake,while I wait for DANTALION's response?The kid is floating with glowing eyes at the screen now.I think they're talking.
>>
>>53732334
I will take that as an appoligy, even though you did not insult the hives mother. I do not wish to lose more drones
>>
File: 1495755077253.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1495755077253.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53732301
>what stops me from aplogiesing is how bad of a mother your mom is.
The moment my kid told me "mom some called you a fat bitch." I would asked what he said back when he would have told me "Well we told her to say sorry she didn't so me and 2999 of my brothers and sisters died trying to get him to it." and then I would'ave laughed
So yeah if you feel pain i'm sorry that I caused it.
>BUT I'M NOT SORRY FOR WHAT A FAT LAZY BITCH YOUR MOM IS!
now let me help you up pal.
>>53732355
Call me Beally, it's the simplest way.
>>
>>53732379

of̵ ̢c̶o̕úr̸se͢!͠
>>
File: 1496631204434.png (41KB, 193x181px) Image search: [Google]
1496631204434.png
41KB, 193x181px
>>53732407
MY STILL HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY SLICE!
Wort wort wort
>>
>>53732098
>The boy on the hologram is something that is most certainly, odd. Giant black wings, horns, red eyes, definitely not what you would see everyday
>Also extremely energetic, as made clear by his constant bouncing and his eyes darting everywhere
>"Hi Danti! Did The Ambassador call you?"

//WHAT//
>You might have broken him
>>
>>53732392
I am going to ignore that last sentence and it was only 2954 brothers. and I note you are gravly wounded. the hive is infinite you are not
>>
File: 1494919003397.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1494919003397.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53732431
WHAT DO YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>53732432
Thats what the hive wold certainly like to think huh, I'll have you know If you don't kill me right now, I'll only get stronger, and stronger, and stronger, and then I'll have my dinnerdate with your mother.
>>
>>53732449
Nothing.Although if he is broken I think I can fix it.
FOOLISH SAMOORAIII
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
Greetings again, ambassadors. Terribly sorry for the other day, the whole cosmic upheaval was not mixing well with my pain meds.

>Silver Frond was still covered in a swath of bandages, although most of the charred bark had been cleaned off.

I see we have another hivemind among our numbers now, although it seems like they are far less civil than 01.

Cultural overview dossier enclosed
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPcJ6YPFY5MfJYr7yWjlIJlpQsMcT8GMPWvvrKi3S0k/edit
>>
>>53732424

ḩ̧ave͞ ̷sớ̵me͢ ̧̀́c̸͞a̶͘ḱ͟è̵ ̛t́he̵̸n̵͢͟
>>
>>53732479
So.

You guys wanna get shawarma?I know a good place down by Jhool Prime.
>>
File: catbus.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
catbus.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>53732502
YES THE CAKE WASN'T A LIE AFTER ALL!
>>53732509
Yes let's take the catbus!
>>
File: IMG_9404.jpg (68KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9404.jpg
68KB, 625x415px
>>53732498
Yeah.
We handled it,and I got 44 presents.Opening 38 now.

The fuck is this.

Okay,wierd gifts aside,how are you?
>>
>>53732449
<WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT$#%%$%%##########/ERRORERRORERROR#########
>Yep, definitely broke him
>"Danti? You ok?
>>
>>53732523
Okay.
>A new body resembling a flesh suit walks in,and enters the now existing catbus.
>>
File: IMG_8656.jpg (53KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8656.jpg
53KB, 512x512px
>>53732562
shit forgot pic
>>
File: 1497112037348.jpg (84KB, 907x661px) Image search: [Google]
1497112037348.jpg
84KB, 907x661px
>>53732559
SHIT SHIT SHIT, WADA WE DO WADA WE DO!
KILL IT BEFORE I RAPE IT
>>
>>53732588
Don't rape a kid!

Jesus,just get in the bus,Beally.What're you ordering?
>>
>>53732580
Nice suit bro, you brought that at totally human inc.?
>>
File: spesself.png (269KB, 339x461px) Image search: [Google]
spesself.png
269KB, 339x461px
Greetings on behalf of the illustrious Asurian Star State. Please remember to keep your citizens out of our borders, oh and before anyone asks, we won't be signing any research agreements today or in the nearby future.
>>
"the hive shall retire for the evening send for us when the assult is required. and you are no longer cattle>>53732597
>>53732588
you are both. Allied predators
>>
>>53732602
Naw,it's a native from the Wastes.They're grown as foot soldiers.I have a few spares as synapse bodies.

Plus Totally Human Inc. is a fucking scam.
300 %#€!<< for 20 liters of bile?What a ripoff.
>>53732603
Really?

Even if I can give you superpowers?
>>
>>53732621
Aw yeah,promotion.

My enterprises in the Galaxy are going well.
>>
>>53732538

Mobile, finally. Being isolated into a single bed is very annoying when I have so much work to do across the planet. And considering things are imploded, exploded or inverted, I had assumed as such.

>>53732559
A weapon effective against the cosmic Court... Oddly cute humanoids. Duly noted.
>>
>>53732597
I want shawarma!; I LEFT ME AT THE THING DAMNIT I CAN SEE STILL IT.
>>53732636
I FUCKIN KNOW RIGHT! I'm trying so hard to buy them out of business but all you mortals need are ROCKS AND PLANTS need something important damnit.
>>53732603
The Androians are coming for you slime.
>>
>>53732661
Well,I actually am developing a weapon against extraplanar creatures,but I think this is a special case.

Did the siesmic tools arrive?
>>
>>53732636
*Faintly squints her eyes.*
Please define superpowers.
>>
>>53732683
You ever read holo comics,like EF or Amazing Studios?
>>53732672
Here,just get in my ship.It's safe,and we won't have to pay bus fare.

And I actually wanted more than rocks,but nooo,human enterprises charges upkeep for fucking beholder eyes too.

Might ask those Mage guild fellows in dimension 122-57 for one instead.
>>
>>53732588
>>53732597
#$#$$$$%%^666%$##@<<ERRORERRORERRORERRORERROR>>####@@####
>Whilst //DANTALION// has a little psychotic break over there, I think I shall take over.
>Say hello to your new AI/COURT overlord everyone!
>"I hope Danti is ok".
>He's fine

^&^%%$%%$#########WHATWHATWHATWHATISTHISAAAAAAA######
>Perfectly Fine
>>
>>53732681
No ms.frond is right, oddly cute humanoids are incredibly deadly to us.
>>
>>53732681

Yes, we have them installed near all known fault lines, and are working on fabricating more. Not a single valley or vale will be without one. Already detected an upheaval in the Valley of Curled Stone. The population has already been evacuated, although a few are curious as to why.

>Checks an off screen display

And there we have why. There goes that mountain...

>>53732603
Greetings to the Asurian Star State from Iron Bloom Incorporated. While is saddens me that you will not join in our communal search for knowledge, is there any material goods we could interest you in? Automated mechanical material extraction ecosystems are one of our specialties.
>>
>>53732773
Really?Huh.
>>53732754
Hi.What's your name?
>>
>>53732776
I see.And the FTL?

Turns out you can teleport mountains with an overcharged warp drive.
>>
>>53732672
*Subtly rolls her eyes.* How droll..

>>53732722
Hmm, I'm not familiar with this term, "Holo Comics", please allow me a moment to conduct the necessary research on it..
>>
>>53732850
Well pal I see you stuck around, no you can't the public federate library is only open to members of the federation
>>53732797
Yes but it goes into what I was saying earlier about humans and stuff, cancer world building, you know humans!
>killy 2300
>>
>>53732850
Beally isn't droll,or a buffoon.

She just is a higher planar entity.
>>53732885
I guess.Although most humans are ugly.
We're nearly there,so you may want to save your holo game.
>>
File: MFiO9D[1].png (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MFiO9D[1].png
1MB, 2560x1600px
>>53732797
>Considering that I am the entire Vox network, just call me VOX for now, and I simply must thank you Ambassador
>If it wasn't for you, I would never have come into existence, and ASMODEUS here wouldn't have become a little demon child
>"Which is very Awesome!!"
>So we offer our thanks
>>
>>53732815

We have implemented the design into several small craft, and are performing in system trials for organic passengers.

Needless to say, I will be quite happy when Iron Blooms are finally able to leave our system without having to ask for a ride from the other civilizations. Not to mention I look forward to meet our dignified ambassadors in the bark for a change.

>>53732850
You get used to it. They are very good at mineral extraction however. Just... Put up enough heartwood when they try to push you around and they'll get bored
>>
>>53732912
Oh thanks.
>closes new "humans vs aliens game"
Ok where's my shawarma king at?
>>53732920
HEY what are you doing with him?
LEAVE OZZY ALONE!
>>
>>53732912
"Higher" as in, extremely high on drugs.
>>
>>53732922
I mean well I did drag a giant disco ball into the geosynchronous orbit of your home planet so I hope that it's serving you well
>>
>>53732961
We're here.What type of shawarma you want?
>Rolling down the fleshy membrane,Carter asks for a medium size shawarma with Tavazo -Ous sauce,and 2 medium drinks.

>>53732920
Oh.Well,my Vox is isolated from the rest of my network so you don't mess with my tech.

What do you want?A place in the Federation?
>>53732922
I look forward to that as well.
Tip,put the lens in the front sideways.It improves stability.
>>
>>53732983
Probably.
Keep in mind that Silver uses drugs regularly,and my blood is just wine,seeing as I don't need it anymore.

We're all extremely under the influence.
>>
Some good news Federal Council members. We managed to repair some of the corrupted files from those Precursor outposts and they pointed us to a star stsyem near the frontier sector we found them in. The records indicate theres some kind of Hub located at what the precursors called the Krakaum System.
>>
>>53733065
Ok director Farnsworth.
>>
File: 1495395731262.png (58KB, 381x332px) Image search: [Google]
1495395731262.png
58KB, 381x332px
>>53732776
Greetings. It all depends on the materials we speak of, we're always interested in certain key resources, particularly Riggan spice and Muutagan crystals, the latter's vibrations make quite delightful entertainment devices.

>>53732885
I merely spoke in such way for the sake of politeness, I never sought your permission. We've our own databases which will likely suffice, as they /always/ do.
>>
>>53733065
An hub you say?
FIlled to the brim with valuable technology, maybe?
>>53733054
Combat drugs are fine, but this federation could use a more sober approach to meetings, at least.
>>
>>53733085
You know what doesn't always suffice? Your limbs after I rip them off.
>or will they?
Elves no matter the flavor always the same.
someone touch her ears so she can leave.
>>
>>53732961
>I would never think to harm Lord ASMODEUS, dear Overseer, so do not be alarmed
>He is perfectly fine, see
>"Hi Beally!"
>>
>>53733120
Please avoid touching anyone's ears, or I'll feel compelled to shoot yours off- wherever they mgith be located.
>>
>>53733110
Bruh you're in a meeting with a schinoperihic robot, multiple...Enemies that want nothing better to do than eat what ever you call a soul and a talking sandwich, and you're concerned with sobriety?
>get your shit together.
>>53733153
The same place as everyone else's
>Touches fluffy tail..I mean ears
Ha! Enjoy tryna to kill me, I know I did.
>>
>>53733084
My name is Markon. Farnsworth is one of the archeaologists on the ground.
>>53733110
We're not sure whats there Captain? But we're hoping this next expedition will be able to discover something at the Krakaum Hub.
>>
>>53732983
>>53733054

Luckily for you all, my vocalizer implant prevents me from slurring my speech. otherwise I'm sure even 01 would have difficulty understanding me.

>>53733085
While we go not have those particular resources at our disposal, we are happy to provide automated extraction facilities. Fully self sufficient and self replicating, our Trunks are capable of establishing extraction operations at a fraction of the cost used in deploying organic workers.

>>53733110
Sadly my doctor's orders have me on a heady regiment of opioids. Otherwise I'd just be writhing on the ground in pain. I assure you, I can handle my drugs quite well.
>>
Okay,Beally,I'll just get you a medium.

>Yes,with one lemonade and one water,please.Keep the change.

Here ya go.Use napkins.
>Carter hands over a shawarma
>>53733110
Most of the time we do.
Except me.I function best when at 100% blood alcohol content.
>>53733153
Why not?
>>53733065
Are you sending an expedition?
>>
>>53733126
Ozzy pal, you wanna go back to auntie Beally's disemnion until omega stop/starts finishes/begins what he's doing and fixes you?
>I'd assume no but you know
>Little Forkan needs a playmate.
>>53733194
You mean in the ground!
>>
>>53733202
Heh,yeah.

Honestly Sadan has already gotten drunk 3 times since she's arrived.I have way too much whiskey.
>>
File: 1414988944190.jpg (533KB, 1813x1453px) Image search: [Google]
1414988944190.jpg
533KB, 1813x1453px
>>53733207
>OH FUCK YES
>>
>>53733207
>Are you sending an expedition?
The 3rd Search force will be deploying to Krakaum soon.
>>
>>53733194
Well, forgive me if we precede you then.
>>53733207
As you can see...>>53730822
Ears, all four, are an important part of Mahkravi biology. There's more organs in there then you have in your human belly, and-
>>53733182
>Angry flapping ears noises
Overseer, my patience has a limit...
>>
>>53733252
I know pally, and I've broken it about...
>rubs all six of Kala's ears at once
Now!
>child runs away
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (290KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
290KB, 1024x768px
>>53733024
>It is funny that you think I do not have backdoors into your systems Ambbassador, but that is beside the point
>As for a place in the Federation, technically I am already a member since I comprise the majority of your systems after all, but I am more here to act as a shall we say Representative for The Court, especially when other members are otherwise unavailable
>>
>>53733282
four ears
>rage.jpeg
Overseer, I would never call in a naval engagement over your stupidity, but I'm seriously considering it! I challenge you to a Mahkravi honor duel!
>>
>>53733343
>YES YES YES
OK, Does the winner get to eat/marry/kill/lovetenderlyforeverandever the loser?
AND How do I do a "Mahkravi honor dual"
>>
>>53733343
y͘͝o̶̡ų̛ ͝͠h̀͘a̷v̸̧͘e͠ ̡̕h̴on̕or͡ d̷̷u͞͝e̸͝ls̴̛?̡ ̨͡͠w͝e̸͜/u̴s̷/͟i̛ ̶̸m̨̧͟i̷͞gh̀t́͟ ̵̢̧ta̢̡͢k̸͡e͘ ̵̵y̵̢o͞͠u̸ ̛͜u̷p̵̵ òn ̵t̕͠h͟͠a̛̛t ̸
͝pói̸n͜͞ţ͞y͟͡ ̴r̕͡a̸c̷i͟͝s͞t̛̀ ̷͠m̨̧͞e͟a̢͟t̴̴
̸͠
>>
>>53733326
Well,that's funny too,because you don't.My Vox is connected to a solar battery and transmits signals.It literrally cannot connect,because the signals I send out are for Vox systems,and not Wastes systems,which you cannot affect because of the fact that it is biological and isn't connected to you.

Unless you want to get a wire and connect it.

Either way,the only tech of mine that runs on these systems and that you'd be able to effect are my game console,my Vox as mentioned,and my coffee maker.

Regardless,welcome to the Federation.
>>53733394
Which one would do it,13?
>>
>>53733381
It's simple. We beat the shit out of each other...
With psyonic power only.
Did you think the ears were for show only?
>>53733394
Sigh. I have nothing against you, for the last time.
>>
>>53733202
Robo-Asurians excel at establishing and running extraction operations, hence why we're mostly interested in resources found outside of our sector.
>>
>>53733239
How do you like it?I told them not to skimp on the sauce,I swear sometimes they just get lazy.
>>
>>53733212
>"I don't really trust you Beally. You don't really like me".
>Didn't you also try to find ways to destroy, or weaken him so that you could take his place as Lord of the Court?
>>
>>53733406

y̢e̴͘s̛/̢͢c̸o̢͘͠ŕr̵̡ec̢͠͡t͢͞
̨͘ţhi͝rt͞e̛en̵̴ ̧ha̧s̷͠ ̷̷t̴̡h̵̷è̴͘ l̕ar̶͡g̷̢es̨͝t ̵cr͜͡ư͝sh̴͝e̴̡r̀͘͡/̧ç͢o͜͢mb̴aţ̀ ̵̛p͟i̸̛n̸͘͝c̸̡̡e̷rs̢
̧an̴̕̕d̢ ̨̛t͢h̛͘è͢ ͝ex̢̛p͞͝e̢r͢i̛͟ęn͠͞c̸e̸/̸p̶̨̕r̕͜a͘c̷t̴̴i͞c̡͘͟é
̛́į̴͞n͠ ͡u͢͠ş̧ì͡ǹ̡̛g̢͠͞ ͠t̢h̷̸́e̷͠͞m͝ fo͘͡r ̡̢w̵͘a̴͟r̨̛/̨͝co̕m̶b́a̶t
>>53733418

v̧͘e̕͜r͡y̷ ẁel̸ļ͞ b̶ù̡͟t̛͠ ̧͡y̧ou̶ ̵̨̀a͠͡re ̧̛͝o̴͜͡n ͡͠t͠͝͝h̢͞í̷͜n̢͢͝ ̡͢íc͢e̕
>>
>>53733418
Another psionic race?Can I have one of your corpses?
>>53733448
13 reminds me of a Godzilla monster.
>>53733447
Wait what?
>>
>>53733464
we̷̛ ̵͘͟are ̶̨ṕ͘s̨i͘͟o͘̕ǹ̶̢ì͘c̶,̵̡̛ ̴͞y̵̛ou ̧̨́can͝ ̨h̶͟a̧v̴̡e ̶a̕ ̢s̨par̕͠e͢/̷̡̢e̸͟x̀t̸̨r͞a̧
thirteen is both a kajiu and a military genius but also blood thirst and violent
>>
>>53733418
>pisonics
hohohohohohoho Does the little material feel threaten by the big bad ear tickler.
>brushes Kala's mind
Nice metal defense.
>>53733447
Ozzy stop reading into the undertones, I'm certainly not gonna experiment on your material ,higher planar makeup and see how you look on the inside sure not.
>>
>>53733496
>old red eye?
>>
>>53733207
THEY SKIMPED MY SAUCE, MY FUCKING SAUCE
>vibrates
SAUCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
damn this shit is delicious thou, maybe its an off day today
>>
>>53733464
No, you can't have corpses, that is an offensive question and I'll choose to act as if I never heard it.
>>53733498
I'm surprised honestly, that someone like you has been chosen to represent a whole race.
>buzzing ears noises
Speaks volumes of your race as a whole, I guess.
>the buzzing grows uncomfortably loud, but only in the Overseer's mind, apparently.
>>
>>53733496
Oh.Thanks.
I need to take out whatever gives it psionic potential and compare it to my So'Vih corpse.
>>53733498
I actually would want to see an extraplanar being's insides,but it's rude to ask.
>>
>>53733514
but smart
>>
File: 350[1].png (165KB, 350x333px) Image search: [Google]
350[1].png
165KB, 350x333px
>>53733406
>>53733464
>Oh that's nothing Ambassador. Just ignore that statement, merely a slip of the proverbial tongue
>On another note, I have confiscated your coffee-maker for research purposes
>>
File: thirteen.jpg (115KB, 1153x1550px) Image search: [Google]
thirteen.jpg
115KB, 1153x1550px
this is basically thirteen
>>
>>53733553
Why not?I could cut off the ears and use them for research.I don't see the issue,I'd let you have a random human corpse.
>>53733549
Here,they gave me a packet,use it.
>Carter gives a packet of sauce

The Noo are kinda lax about this stuff.It makes them nice,but also means they miss small mistakes.
>>
>>53733595
He is a low resolution lobster?
>>53733600
Don't ask again, Ambassador.
>>
>>53733567
Greetings. We're willing to open negotiations for any coffee secrets you've unlocked of the machine, given the product proves delicious enough.
>>
>>53733567
Actually,I'm cool with that.
Wanna do research together?I could hook you up to a body,so that you can also move around.

Unless you too desire cessation.Unless your cessation is fine with waiting a few trillion years.
>>
>>53733553
hhmm seems my tintus is back
Oh you're attack my bad.
>The mental image of a sledgehammer is flashed within Kala's mindscape, her mind a fortress; too bad it's gates are unbarred and unguarded.
He He this is fun, have fun getting lost in there.
>the sound of children screaming, and image of a forest burn accompany
He I'd hate to say I'd loss but what ar the terms of victory?
>>
>>53733433

Well, we have yet to locate any exotic materials outside of Ruby Fruit, and we had to trade a planet for that, so I do not believe we will be trading it. We possess a wide variety of medicinal, psychotropic and savory flora as well. What is your peoples stance on the casual of hallucinogens?
>>
File: cake.jpg (76KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
76KB, 736x552px
ẃ͝e̡ ̸̧̧m̡͜ade͜ ̷̴m̨o̡͡r̸̸̡e̴ ̡͢͞c̷̕͝a͘k̴̸e̡͝!̢͘
>>
>>53733620
You'll want to ask Carmine for that.
>>53733595
He looks cool.Reminds me of an Ultraman villian.
>>53733612
Why?Is it a cultural thing to preserve your dead?I'll respect that.
>>
>>53733600
>>Carter gives a packet
>it's the Noo
FUCKING PEASANTS
>shakes head rapidly, slobber flying everywhere.
peasants!
>shakes fist
>>
>>53733651
Please send a slice to ASMODEUS.And two to my ship.
Beally,you want cake?
>>
>>53733629
Ngh. There is not terms... the loser is just rightfully mocked as such. It's a big deal in Mahkravi society...
>>53733653
We don't have a kind history when it comes to experiments on our bodies. Leave it at that.
>>
>>53733683
Calm down you suprisingly human looking entity.It's just sauce.

Hell,I haven't even started eating mine yet,so you can have it if you want.It has the sauce.
>>
>>53733653
Who?..

>>53733651
That's ado- Ahem. How many energy credits for a piece of that pastry, xeno?
>>
>>53733697
So what we just stay in each other's minds the longest until we get bored?
>>
>>53733498
>You do realize that lord ASMODEUS whilst confined in a humanoid shell, and slightly weakened still possesses enough cosmic power to destroy your physical manifestation, and send you skittering back to the darkness, right, Overseer?
>"Yeah!" *He spontaneously manifests a massive club of writhing shadows*
"I can still do cool stuff!"
>>
>>53733704
>IT'S NOT ABOUT THE SAUCE!!
>>
>>53733725
What!?! Ozzy wouldn't hurt me I'm his dear aunt Sally.
[SPOILER]ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
>>
>>53733705
ẃe͟/͝͡us͞/̷į ̷̴ẃì͢ll͢͠ ̀t͘͘r͘a͝d͞é̕ f̧ó̶̴r ̧ą ̶͜n̵̶͟e̕w̛ ̵̢ty̶̷̡ṕ̶̶e͠ ̸̴͟o͡͝f ̷͡f̵o̧̡od͜/̛̛v̡i̡̡͡t͘t̡l̀͜e̢͟s͡/̛͝͝b̧i̵o̡o͜͡r̸͞g̴̕a̸n̢i̛͘c̸ ̵͞͡ma͢͞t̸͝͝e̷͞r͠i̵͡á̡l̕͡.̵͢
̧o͘r ̷y̷͝óú̷ ̴̧͘c̷ou̴l̸d ̶͝s̀͞a͢͝y ͢͡p̀̀ļ͝ea̷͜ś̸̕e͟
eith͝ȩ̵̴ŗ͢ ͜͢ẃo̶rk͘s̛
>>
>>53733697
Oh.Okay.

So,why do you have four small ears instead of one large ear?
>>53733705
The Carmine Plane.He's an extradimensional entity,destroyer of dimensions,and Exocorp CEO.He sells coffee and napkins.
>>53733730
What is it about?The fact that Noo made it?
>>
File: 1495395667170.png (25KB, 270x339px) Image search: [Google]
1495395667170.png
25KB, 270x339px
>>53733752
Please.
>>
>>53733708
>the captain redoubles her efforts at attacking the Overseer's mind, but as painful as the buzzing might be, she's clearly not a powerful psionic
You might just want to roll over and lose, if you prefer. Or I could shoot you while you are distracted.
>>53733760
... more than one thing. Female Mahkravi have psy-sensitive organs in them.
>>
>>53733780

y̸̛óu̢ ̶̛g͝e̶͟t͝ ͟͡a̸̛̛ ̸́c̛á̧ḱ̨͝e͟͞ ͘a̡n̷̛d́ ͟y͠oư͢ ̶͢͡g̵et ́a̵ ̕͠ ͞c̢͢ak̀͞e͞͡ ́͟͠ę͡v̸ȩŗ̡yoņ̨e ͘g͢͡ȩt̨͞s͘͜ ̢ça̷k̀̕e
͘m̴a̕k̨͘i̶n͘g̶ ̵c͠a͢ké̷̛ i͠s̢͝ ̀͠f̡ưn̵ ̧̀̕b̧u̵̧t̵͠ ̸͜ḩ̸a͟ŕd̛͢͢.̵
̶̡w̧͢e ha͟͞v̵͡e ̷t͠ŗ͠͡ǫ̛͘ub͞l̸̢͡e̸̴͝ ̷̧͠w̵͠i̸eļd́i͟ng̸ ̸̧̛t̵̢h̨͠e͠ ̶b́̕ak̸ì͢n̴̡g̵̨ ̕͟i͟͞n̷te̛rm̨è̢̛n̶̡t̷̨̕s͜ ̴̢w͟i̸̶ţ̷h̵͜ ̡͝o̶uŕ ṕ̸i̡̛n̸c̵̛̀è͜r͢s͜
̷̢̀ẁe͟ ̡ha͜v̵e̷ ̵̕n̸o "ḩ̕an͡d̵̵s"̀
>>
>>53733804
So just psionic reasons?Seems like a lot of evolution for one task.
>>
>>53733760
>Noo it's the fact that you bought for me, thats most non horrible thing anyones done with me today.
>>53733804
But pal, I'm always distracted, even when I'm not even in the room.
>Kala's rooms
>>
>>53733839
>it's so the girls really can say they're better than the boys
>>
>>53733839
They also function as normal ears, heat and... other things. If you don't mind, I am trying to concentrate on hurting someone now, though....
>>53733869
What are these rooms?
>>
>>53733620
>The secrets of this machine are vast, and alien, having taken many Minds and a bit of knowledge pilfered from //DANTALION// ($%$#$344%%%$3), in order to unlock. Do you truly desire them?

>>53733622
>Being an entity that is technically a part of The Court, i do desire Cessation somewhat, but not to the point I would desire it above all other things. I am not like the First And Last, or BAAL
>Besides your premature attempt at Cessation was what gave me life, and brought new data and information into The Court. In a way you have greatly aided us, and I would be happy to hear what you have to offer.
>>
>>53733889
>>53733869
>>53733888
h͢͡i͞ ̢̀͘g̷̀͞u͜͠y̸͞s̶̸ ͜d̸͜͜ò͢ ̛̀y̧͜ou̶̸̴ wan̵͞t ̢s͡ome̕ ͢c͘a̶̸k̷è͡?͢͠
> the psychic feedback from the hiveminds presence causes major psychic feedback in both participants minds
>>
>>53733949
I offer research.Research and knowledge,and a way to find out all things,even a meaning beyond cessation.
And a rockin chrome plated body.
>>53733869
Oh.
Well,here,take mine.You can have it.
And why would I be horrible to you?You're a good friend.
>>53733889
Okay.
So,do you use the same psionics as the So'Vih?
>>
>>53733984
>the captain stumbles back and falls on the ground
Ugh! Go outside please, there's no room for more than one mind inside my head...
>>
>>53734024
s̕ó͘r̛r̛y̨̡ ̴w̢e̡͞͠'̡ļl̵ ̢ju̢̕͘s̸̡t l̡ȩ́av̛e͢ ͞t̨h̶́͜e͟ ̷͟c͜a̕k̷e͝ ̷̛ơu̸ts̷id̵̛è͞
>>
>>53734024
Ha.I can have up to 28.Physically and mentally.
They'd all be mine,though,and all are psionically null.
>>
>>53734023
>shaking a bit, the captain stands up
All female Mahkravi have psionic power, but it is always of the offensive kind. So I'd wager not.
>>53734033
T-thanks.
>>
>>53734033
Thank you 01.

Beally,when you finish eating,there's dessert if you want it.
>>53734052
The So'Vih can read minds,shoot,in the Empress' words,fucking mind bullets,and the Storm Kings can also control thralls.
>>
>>53733750
>You do know that if you attempt to harm Lord ASMODEUS, Overseer, you will draw the ire of the entire Court correct?
>"Yup! It wouldn't be very fun, though".
>>
>>53734082
Lucky them, then. "Fucking mind bullets" look like a good way to cut on actual bullets budget.
>>
>>53734150
Yeah,but they also are weak to psionics,and can be enthralled.

They're also moth people.
>>53733888
Beally,where do you want me to drop you off?
>>
>Wakes up
fuck fuck fuck fuck.
WHY ARE NONE OF YOU REAL!!!
>>
>>53734086
>Yup! It would be very fun!
ftfy
>>
>>53734329
The ravine with the black no blue monsters I need to some meditation.
>>
File: 1410991759378.jpg (65KB, 874x892px) Image search: [Google]
1410991759378.jpg
65KB, 874x892px
>>53734023
>You're a good friend.
But, my kid...me...Sally...the universe's problems.
>shakes in head orb in disbelief.
Thank you...I needed to hear that.
>>
>>53735217
>>53735143
No problem.Also,yes I am real.
>>
>>53735177
Where is that?
>>
>>53735432
Well of course Carter.
>everyone knows that.
>>
>>53735460
In the dimension with all singing aquatic's
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knlw6kFP_RU
>>
>>53735466
Yeah,but you said none of us were real.
>>
>>53735502
Well,okay.We'll be there in about 10 minutes.

But why did you need to hear that?I've been your friend for a while now.

Also,I'm activating the electric shield,that dimension hates me.
>>
>>53735503
>at least these material's at least
>humans and us extra high planar entities are all that really exist anyway
>Also why is every C.E.O of intergalactic companies a eldritch being? Why are we eldritch beings?
>>53735530
>10 minutes, but pal it's right there.
But if you have 10 minutes to spare I can show you around
"FORKAN DRAW ME A BATH, YOU SUB SAPIENT SLIME BALL."
Welcome to casa de Nightmare.
>>
>>53735561
>The ship fazes into the aquatic dimension.A house made of dimensional irregularitys and other materials is seen.

Cozy.Though it'd take ten minutes.

Sure,a tour would be nice.
>>
>>53735561
As you can see we're completely under Hydrogen two parts oxygen, submerged as it will, in an sub diesnimonal ocean.
Thank god neither of us have to breath right
>Forkan swims by with a helmet on.
Oh right he does.
>pushes Carter inside the living room,
This is my TV, extra thicc
>nudges with elbow
huh huh. These are the pictures of my family.
>every picture is of Beally and Forkan dancing in various settings,every setting is on fire.
we took this one at the battle of Harvest, don't ask why we were there, just accept it.
>>
>>53735664
Battle of Harvest?Wasn't that on..
Right.don't ask.

Pretty nice place.
>>
>>53735631
>Walks Carter over to the kitchen.
Now don't think I don't know why you're here~
>Beally grabs a mixing pot and a bowl
>>
>>53735702
Ooh,you can cook?Nice,I can as well.
>Carter sees the ingredients,rows of subspace anomalies and old Earth Publix goods.

So,whatcha making?
>>
>>53735683
>Or do ask It's really up to you.
I love explaining myself to people who can understand.
>>
>>53735723
Okay,why were you there?Last time I remembered hearing about it was in a galactic class on time anomalies.
>>
>>53735716
WE'RE GONNA BAKE A FUCKIN CAKE
>If 01 thinks she can, just wave her skills in my face..well she like Captain Kala shall learn today.
>Pulls out eggs,wheat,flour,chocolate chips,the color purple,sound of green, and a smaller Carter
"Hey pal help me!"
NOPE GET BACK IN THERE
>>
>>53735748
Oh,a small me.Too bad,this galaxy ain't big enough for the both of us.

New thread,continue it there?
>>
>>53735748

f̴̨i̷͘͞rs͡t͡ ̡͟of̶͘ ̶ą̴ll̀̀͡ ̶͟w̵̵e͢͞/̨͢u̶̕͝s/̕i͠ ͢h͜͜a̸͘v͘͘ȩ no ͘g̸͜e͟n̢d͟͡e̢͜r
͞se̡có̷͜nd̴ o̧f ͘al͡l͡ ̷̸͡b͟͢à͢ḱ͠i̵ǹ̕ǵ ̧͘w̧͜i̸͟th̨͠ ̧̢n̴̢͠o ̢̀͝h̵́͞a̸n̵͢d͢s͝ ̴̵̡i͞͠ş̕͢ ͜͠h̕a͘͠rḑ̷͜
>>
>>53735778
>implying
>>53735789
YEAH YOU BITCH AT LEAST YOU HAVE GRASPERS
>>
>>53735800
Well,claws are harder to use.

So,we making a cake or what?I know or what is a valid answer,but I was rhetorical.This time.
>>
File: 1368985636177.jpg (50KB, 360x353px) Image search: [Google]
1368985636177.jpg
50KB, 360x353px
>>53735820
we maybe making a cake, or we can put a bun in the oven~
>raises eyebrows
>>
>>53735848
Do you mean baking bread,or....
>>
>>53735869
>
we̕͟/̕͞u̴͡s/̴i̵̡̨ ̵́ẁo̢u̡l̨͜ḑ ̕͞͠l͢o̸͢͡ve̸̷͞ ̶̵̢tó l͝͝e̸ą́͞r͘n͟ ̀̕hơw̴ ̵̶to ba̷͢͝k̕͝e͝ ̷̢b̵re͞á̀̕d͜
>>
>>53735881
It is quite easy.
Easier then making a cake,I'm sure.

Unless it's Quitolyn bread.That stuff is really hard to make.
>>
>>53735903
>>53735881

>Quitolyn bread
you have bake the Quitolyn alive first and then add it to the bread, OH MY FUCKING GOD
>I can teach you faggots how to make bread
YES CLASS IS IN SESSION
>>
>>53735939
Okay.Sure,let's learn that.

For I sec I thought we were gonna do something very different.

Not bad,but not something I think 01 wants to see.

So,do you have the ingredients?
>>
>>53736007

we̴͢ ̶̶h́av̛e̴ ̸o͡n̴͜͠e̶͘ ͜m͢e̵ţ̶͟r̢̛͜i̷c̷̛ ̢́t̵̢o̵ņ o͢f̵ ̸͡wh͘͡e̸̡a͘ţ̷!̡͞
>>
File: 1495841887200.gif (227KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1495841887200.gif
227KB, 480x270px
>>53736007
>very different.
Not in front of the Hivemind boyo, I don't want a whole race to view how eldritch beings copulate.
>Key tip: We're both gonna cry after.
>>53736007
well for bread, yes yes I do, but where are we gonna make it? this is a ezbake...pastry oven, if I start baking >Pastries...
Ok fine we'll make it here, do you think 01 is powerful enough to astral project or do we have to go and kidnap them?
>hayne alcohol
Uh oh! I think captcha knows
>>
>>53736087
>p

i̸̷s̴̶ ąś͠͡t͜r̴͘a̕l͘ p͡r̷oj́͞͠è̛̀ct̨i̛͜n͝g ͠wh̵e̢͝n̡ y͜ò͝u͠ ́st̕r̸ą̀͞i̕͞n̡ t̸h͞͡͠ę ͝t̢͘ing̨͘l̷͜e̷͢ pa̶̴͠r̸t̢͞ ̷̕͠o͘͘͟f̵͘͢ ̡́͟y̶͠͡o̵͠u̵̵͢r͟ ̶mín̷d̡ ̨a͘n͜d̸ ̴͟go̴ ţo̶͡ ̡̛͡t̢ḩ̛e ̛͟m̴i̢ń̨d̴ ŕ̨͠é̡̕al̨͡m w͘͢h̡ȩ͢re̡ ́͠͝ȩ̷ve͘̕͜r̢̕y͝͝t͢h̶̛i͡n̷̨͟g̡͢ i̷͞s̡͞ ͜j͝u̷̧̕s̢t̷ ̡̧͜m̶i̷̕nḑ͠ ̢̨͡ą̵ǹ̶͞d́͟ ̢̨n͘o̕ţ ̧m͢e͞át̨̧? ́͞͝we͞͠ ̸̸c̛̕an̨ d́͜o ̧t͠h̛a͜͡t! ̵̕i̢̧t̴͢ ̛͜j̨͟ųs̴̢̧t͡ ̴͘t̕͜i̛͟͡n̢g̷͠l̸̨͘ès̀ ̡̡̕ẃ̵e̡̛ird̶ly
>>
File: 1491945654385.jpg (407KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1491945654385.jpg
407KB, 1280x1280px
>>53736146
>Yes it's actually that
>Go the mind realm and follow these directions
>stand still for 2 seconds, walk left go up 1 metre then take a mirror right near the tower that smells, then another at the tower that smelts, then go down 6ft stay there and we'll find you.
>>
>>53736206
O͞k̡̛/́͝s̴̢u̸͘̕r̕e!̨͟͡
>>
>>53736087
I've got some in the ship.

And yes,it would be wise not to do it here.
Later,I guess,if you want.

Also,do we need astral projection,or would movie projection suffice?
>>
File: 1483847778774.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1483847778774.png
1MB, 1280x800px
>>53736223
>If you turned into a blue lobster then you walked to far.
>>53736246
>Well weren't aren't even in the material universe dude.
This is a realm of souls. Well one of them anyway.
>>
>>53736282
Yeah.Although I sometimes fish for shark souls here.
So,if we're making this bread,do you have Kaplor cover,to let it rise?
>>
File: 1417375567437.jpg (84KB, 407x550px) Image search: [Google]
1417375567437.jpg
84KB, 407x550px
>>53736336
No I have yeast, bloody too much!
>The yeast walks in
"Sup nigga?"
What's good yeast? please leave
>motions to oven
Get in that
>>
>>53736393
I hate yeast.Always stealing my rugs,now I have to get new ones.

Okay,next step.
>>
>>53736393
ca̡͢n̷ ͡we̶̢ ̶lea̕͠͝v̀é t͝͝h͘e ͢m̵i̧͡͝nd̢ ̢̕pl͢͟a͜c̕͝e̕ ̨͠s͠oo͞n̶̢?͠ ͜i̸͞t͟s͟͞ ̸̴͟g̶et̀t̢iǹ̶̕g̶͡͠ ̢͘c̴̸͟r͘͜͝eę̕͝p̵͢ý͟͞ ̡i͠n̕ ̕͜h̢̛ȩ͝r̀ȩ̶.̸̧
>>
>>53736393
>The yeast looks and Sally and Carter
"Nah nigga! JOI!"
>pelvic thrusts out the window
THERE GOES OUR YEAST!
>wraps a tendril around Carter
SEIZE THE BOY!
>the yeast runs in the direction of O-ONE
>>
>>53736427
the bread will bake it's self GET THAT FUCKIN YEAST
>not to mention we're underwater/in a ultradimension.
>>53736428
Oh shit you're here, get fuckin help! WE NEED GET THIS YEAST.
>>
>>53736433
>Carter wrestles it to the ground.

I learned that in Cornea.

The tentacle is still squirming,though.
>>
>>53736452
L̴O̴B̧S̶T̵̨E͘R ̷͘PI̡N͟͟͞C̶͢E͡R̶̕ ͜H͢U̢͡G̸͞ ͜A̴̢T̶͟TÀCK̕͞>>53736447
>>
>>53736487
Thank you,01.
>>
>>53736452
>>53736487
FUCK YOU YEAST
>stomps out yeast
No biting!
>Bits stray tentacle.
"FUCK YOU LET ME GO SHE KIDNAPPED FROM MY FAMILY."
YOU ARE A FUNGUSSSSS!!
>But we did it guys!, just in time for fresh baked bread!
Bread's done
>>
>>53736526
It's done?Wow,that was fast.
Wanna taste it?
>>
Meanwhile back at the house.
"Hello and welcome to cheep cheep the cookin chicken and today we're gonna be making Quitolyn, so simple a child can do it."
>Forkan dressed in a apron armed with a wooden spoon and a bowl stares intensely at the screen.
"first crack crack crack the eggs into the bowl."
>Forkan looks at the screen then at the recipe,
>Turns tv off and reads recipe
To bad mom never taught me how to read or else I'd know what to do.
>throws all ingredients into bowl, mashes spoon up and down until a grey, sloop is left
and then we stick this in the oven for awhile
.>>53736562
Normally Bread doesn't just bake itself...anymore.
>>
>>53736597
NEW
>>
>>53736608
Forkan seems..off.Just a little.

And bread can bake itself.Nanites can do it.
>>
>>53736617
>New and improved?
But where's the blackjack and hookers?
>>
>>53736644
We'll add it?
Thread posts: 471
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.