[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 444
Thread images: 53

Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder, formerly /pfg/)

Body Modification Edition: Cybernetics are confirmed in Starfinder, and already exist in Pathfinder. Alchemist can mutate their body permanently. Shape shifting exists ect... What sorts of Physical alterations have your characters gone through?

Link repository; point out problems if found: https://ghostbin.com/paste/tx5h8
Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Last Session: >>53717392
>>
>>53723247
>>53722758
Then the hard part about learning the rules is over.

Just run a game for 2-3 people.
No memes
No joke apps
1 month application time

This way, you'll have time to get to know these people, acknowledge they are both internet randoms and potential friends, and maybe even inspire others to run
>>
>>53723225
Oh yeah, that guy wanted a Frame race. I should work on a a little intro for them.

Are people familiar with intelligent robots from Star Wars?
>>
So uh, why aren't the IRC/Discord/Currently recruiting games in the OP anymore?
>>
>>53723313
No need.
>>
>>53723320
?????
>>
>>53723270
While I appreciate the words of encouragement, it's not that simple. It's not getting used to the people I'm around - as a matter of fact that makes it worse, as i don't want to disappoint them - but rather an inability to consciously work in a position where I'm forced to pay attention to everything going on immediately as it happens; if some sort of problem is a bout to crop up, I won't catch it because it takes me a bit to catch up. further than that, I have chronic migraines that muddle my ability to think, so I often have to leave games early - it's not fair to a gaming group for the GM to do that.

Past that, none of this addresses the fact that I'm uncreative in the extreme. Almost all of my characters are either slef-inserts or ripped straightfrom another franchise with the serial numbers filed off.

I would love to be able to GM. I love the idea of telling stories, and I know a ton of people that would appreciate it, but I wouldn't make a good GM for a number of reasons.
>>
>>53723327
All games are bamboozles or are only accepting celebrity apps. So there's no need for the common rabble to apply.
>>
>>53723354
That doesn't cover the lack of the Discord and IRC links
And celebrities are made, silly
>>
>>53723146
Unlike last time, now I'm starting to feel like I have to disagree with you on some things. While I did have to add a bit of plot, the main objective of my recent patch was to give detail to who Witch was as a person. Let's look at some things:

>Truth
Yes, she stumbles upon it, but she damn well stays where she stumbles. I didn't want to add MORE plot than needed, thus I felt the trigger event and the relevant stuff in her personality tab was enough.
>Justice
Irrelevant, since this is all about her own idea of justice, which (as I point out) is probably different from most other people's. Freedom has little to do with it; it is mostly a link between what is "true" and what is "right", and therefore "justice" fits best.
>Spirit
For one, with Spirit she represents the spirits themselves, much as she represents the living with Life. Secondly, she spends equal amount of time "assuaging fears" as she does healing people's wounds, and a big part of why she wants in on the Ensoulment project in the first place is because she feels her guidance is more important in higher places.
>Life
She does, though. Her motivation is literally staring death in the face and denying him his price - hell, there's even a bolded line about the revelation she has right after she gains her powers. Other than that, healing and guiding people is what she's done all of her childhood. It's who she is, what she does. Her "toppling the government" was simply by accident, not by design - she genuinely thought she was doing good and that everyone would agree with her actions at first. When she realized this was not he case, she kept going - because her truth was more important.

I did worry about the length of the piece with the new revision, but I don't feel like you're doing it justice right now. Your concerns have been noted, though.
>>
>>53723375
The private Discords are not accepting members at this time, so there's no need to put them in the OP.
>>
>>53723406
I don't like these new shitty memes at all
Bring back /pfg/
>>
>>53723388
>a bit
>>
>>53723375
Discord and IRC links invite the formation of cliques as well as witchhunting members of the "cabal" in the general. Those interested can ask for a link, it doesn't happen often enough to warrant it being in the OP.
>>
>>53722833
Figured I might as well repost to see if anyone knew.
>>
>>53723345
>Chronic Migraines
You've got my sympathies, Anon.

Hopefully you find the game you are looking for
>>
>>53723406
Please, there's only one private discord.
>>
>>53723427
That's categorically untrue
>>
>>53723427
>He doesn't know about the anti-cabal discord dedicated to undermining celebrities
>>
>>53723422
Thanks, and same to you.
>>
>>53723436
Don't you mean the gnollposter discord?
>>
how should an Orc sorcerer react to finding out he's Orc bloodline?
>>
>>53723415
Can I get a link then?
>>
>>53723452
dull surprise
>>
>>53723452
Upon reaching level 3, suddenly he'd start wondering why the sun doesn't burn his eyes anymore.
>>
File: Lazarusdurr.jpg (33KB, 453x553px) Image search: [Google]
Lazarusdurr.jpg
33KB, 453x553px
>>53723465
>>
>>53723473
You don't lost light sensitivity till level 9.
>>
>>53716538
Why do you have no ankles and feet?
>>
>>53723436
Is it targeting DHB as well?
>>
Should I make a /pgg/ unified setting? I already know all the setting's central conflicts would be focused around warring cabals of mages and apathetic demigods.
>>
>>53723539
Set in Starfinder
>>
>>53723539
>cabals of mages
UNNGHH THICCER
>>
File: fluffy tail (3).png (601KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy tail (3).png
601KB, 600x848px
>>53723539
Are kitsune going to be the most common race?
>>
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
>>
>>53723564
Kitsune aren't played as much as the memebringers would have you believe.
>>
>>53723564
Yes, for dinner
>>
>>53723581
>https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
More like Dimensional Ark Bamboozlement amirite?
>>
>>53723443
Yo if you haven't, and if it interests you at all, apply to JttW.

Jesus, your situation hits close to home, bro. Hope you find something that helps - I find meds, OJ, and an ice pack directly on whereever hurts worst are the easiest way to deal.
>>
>>53723608
Eh, I'm concerned people would just decide I'm shit and meme me up again. I get enough of that with my Ensoulment app. Lemme tell ya, that hasn't been fun.
>>
So beyond a two-handed weapon, Power Attack, Raging Vitality, rushing Beast Totem as soon as possible, and grabbing Superstition and the Human FCB to pump it up, are there any other important steps to ruining booties as a Barbarian?
>>
>>53723656
not really.
>>
>>53723628
Fair enough, matey
>>
>>53723628
Which app is yours, Anon? I want to tell you something positive to make you feel better!
>>
>>53723607
>He's going to extend the date, guys!
>>
>>53723701
Not him, but it was probably Power Word: Intrigue.
>>
File: Julia Moder small.png (703KB, 753x1064px) Image search: [Google]
Julia Moder small.png
703KB, 753x1064px
>>53723701
Mine's Mouse.

I've been getting low grade panic attacks every time she's been brought up in the thread. Even offered to Protag to withdraw her if he was bothered by the memes at one point, be he told me it was fine and that he doesn't pay much attention to them.
>>
>>53723719
You shouldn't either, its just shitposts.
>>
>>53723719
Oh, nevermind. There's nothing positive I can tell you.
>>
>>53723719
>literally the worst character of current applicants
lmao
Enjoy being an NPC, I guess.
>>
>>53723730
>>53723731
See, shitposts.
>>
>>53723729
I know that intellectually, but there's a difference between that and emotional issues.
>>
>>53723719
There's nothing positive I can tell you, other than I want you to get in purely so I can watch these threads shit themselves in anger.

I'm still so disappointed that Overlewd didn't result in a furious fuck storm.
>>
>>53723743
True, good luck with those.
>>
>>53723746
I have to admit, it's an extremely entertaining possibility.
>>
>>53723581
so ensoulment is supposed to be like a political light game, right?

Has any of the apps gone the populist direction yet? I'm not going to app but I'm just curious.
>>
C3 needs to be killed.
>>
>>53723746
I am still so mad about that. I spent the whole period so fucking excited for one and got absolutely nothing, fuck.
>>
>>53723719
Remember, no matter who you are, Anon hates you.

Individual /pgg/-goers are generally pleasant people, but Anon is trash.

Don't let it get to you.
>>
>>53723767
The sale came eventually, but it was a light drizzle rather than the storm I wanted. People didn't even get upset about the "right" characters. What a shit show.
>>
>>53723746
I think I was the only one mad about a single person that got in, and even me bitching about him didn't get any (you)s. /pfg/ was being weird that week.
>>
>>53723784
>>53723767
>>53723746
I remember being salty as fuck and raking in the (You)s when dragons got announced.
It wasn't similar to that at all?
>>
>>53723773
It's weird, but that actually helps somehow. Thank you.
>>
>>53723793
Not at all
>>
>>53723793
Nothing happened. They announced the characters, there were a few individual posts that went nowhere, and the game was forgotten next thread.

I think the biggest storm in recent history was HV, people went insane over it. LoBaF gets honorable mention for not being big but being weird.
>>
>>53723793
Nope, I bitched about one character at the start of a thread and not a single (you).

From what I remember, I think people were even helping with builds and stuff instead. It was bizarre.

Maybe people were just tired of being angry for like 2-3 days and by the time the salt supply was replenished it was already too late?
>>
>>53723388

>relevant stuff in her personality tab was enough.
Noooo--If you're going to write a backstory that long and detailed, your character's personality needs to shown in the text. If you're going to stick things in a personality section, then don't write a novel. That's the push-pull at play here.

>Yes, she stumbles upon it, but she damn well stays where she stumbles.
Cool. Then where's the support for the statement "(she) sees truth as the ultimate virtue?" How does that impact her actions?

>Freedom has little to do with it; it is mostly a link between what is "true" and what is "right", and therefore "justice" fits best.
Then support that idea. How does she come to this conclusion? Why does she come to this conclusion?

>Secondly, she spends equal amount of time "assuaging fears"
No, that's mentioned once in the middle of a paragraph, near the end of the backstory.

>her guidance is more important in higher places
Where does this come from? What gives her this idea? Why should we, as readers, believe she has *any* kind of worthwhile advice to give?

>Her motivation is literally staring death in the face and denying him his price
Really? Then maybe you should develop this idea, rather than being bogged down with all the others you've thrown in.

> I don't feel like you're doing it justice right now
As an author it's easy to fall into the trap of reading into things that aren't there. In your defense of the pillars, you're making statements that the text doesn't support. Maybe it's intended to, but it currently doesn't.

SO, now there's the question of what to do about this. The way I see it, there are two options. Fully develop every theme you intend to use. Which'll probably double the length of your piece, since you still haven't fully supported any of them. Or, cut the extemporaneous themes, and get down to core ones. Cut Justice and Spirit, since they're the least developed and the most difficult to demonstrate, and focus on Life, Death, and Truth.
>>
>>53723851
>>53723821
>>53723805
Well that's fucking gay.
HV was Hell's Vengeance, right? No idea about LoBaf though
>>
>>53723796
Don't mention it. This brings out the worst in people, but behind the sea of masks you'll find some genuinely pleasant souls. Keep that in mind, and persevere in doing the things you enjoy. It's your hobby; don't let someone else shame you away from it, especially if they aren't even brave enough to do it with a name.
>>
>>53723784
>>53723851
Allanz is terrible, I agree.
>>
>>53723896
kek
>>
>>53723896
Thanks, I love you.
>>
File: Half-Kitsune (3).jpg (672KB, 1300x1582px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Kitsune (3).jpg
672KB, 1300x1582px
>>53723564
Fluffy Tails 3 WHEN!?
>>
>>53723868
I think the fact that it failed once made HV an easy target. Most app periods have a thread favorite that gets in but the one for HV got cut early and people considered the final selection DM fetish bait.

LoBaF got flak the entire recruiting period that changed every few days. Some days it was a waifubait fetish game and other days it was way too clean and boring. Characters who were popular the whole app period got attacked hard after selection and there was some elaborate baiting. It didn't last like HV but I always remember that one. Felt like a deliberate attack on the game rather than salt.
>>
>>53723927
>Felt like a deliberate attack on the game rather than salt.

It was; Sleep's got enemies. It's no secret. No doubt it was the work of The Reverse Cabal
>>
>>53723915
1. When Starfinder comes out

2. When you use an appropriate Kitsuné imágenes, not cosplay ones
>>
>>53723936
USTABIAZ!!
>>
>>53723936
Why would the reverse cabal attack LoBaF? It has the lowest celeb concentration of any meme games.

Was it... a warning?
>>
>>53723927
Dragons was pretty much the same, but it didn't last nearly as long.
Probably because Eagle's actually a pretty cool lad, even after he openly admitted to fetishpicking
>>
>>53723581
>only a handful of apps for hell's sabotouets
>two have already broken the alignment rules for social identities

JUST

FUCKING

R E A D
>>
>>53723957
Probably someone bitter. Or just DHB's creepy stalker.
>>
>>53723957
Sleep is a well-known celeb; attacking him would always be worth it.
>>
>>53723994
Probably randos?
>>
>>53723995
Normally I assume salt, but the LoBaF shitposting never really attacked the picks as weak or anything. My theory is that it wasn't an app but the one anon who kept complaining the setting had no conflict. I think he hates Sleep.
>>
>>53723905
I seemed to like all the picks people were salty about and hate all the ones people liked or didn't care about.
>>
>>53724017
Yeah, but doesn't he have a pretty positive reputation?

I honestly don't pay much attention to celebrity stuff but that's the impression I got.
>>
>>53723994
Argentum made a reasonable enough concept, although given Argentum's decision to run JttW on Thursday nights, there's no overlapping availability anymore, since my Sunday nights won't be reliably available at all.
>>
>>53724037
Chalk it up to different strokes for different folks.

I knew it was a meme but I honestly liked succubed and would let her in a game where the tone would be more welcoming for her.
>>
>>53723964
Dragons 2 was fucking gold, that early closure had me in stitches and half the apps turned out to be good picks so all was right
>>
>>53724054
I know, maybe that's why I'm disappointing. I'm considering throwing in an app. The big problem I have at this point is I have never played, played with or GMd for a vigilante so I have no fucking clue how they work.

Nothing I can't fix with research, but still.
>>
>>53724072
>maybe that's why I'm disappointing.
I mean that's true, but meant to type disappointed.
>>
>>53724062
I agree succubed was fun, I think the tone was just one small notch too silly for the game, but it would be a good fit in other games.

Kenna, Emila, Allanz, and CountSuccula's character who was so nondescript I can't even remember his name were awful
>>
I want to bring up the Blingmaker storm, which was actually very mild and had people shrugging over the results being obvious but has since birthed the culture of celeb defeatism.
>>
>>53724072
It's basically a pick and choose class, much like the Aegis. You could very well go for utility stuff and take the more active abilities on the other side of the gestalt.
>>
>>53724066
What was dragons 2?
I don't actually remember if I took my break from /pfg/ before that.
>>
>>53724102
Well a while back someone started a game where you're champions of a dragon queen and conquer the world

Then he decided to run a second game of it, taking place in the same 'canon'. That's Dragons 2
>>
>>53724114
I remember Dragons and More Dragons, because Swimmy is my lad
I just didn't know a second one occurred.
How long did the first last?
>>
>>53724097
I have a mini-hard on for spymaster characters, but imagine skill monkeys/face/stealth characters are going to be common. I might still go for it since I have a fun idea for an Avowed Court Fey Pact spymaster but I think I'll research my options.
>>
>>53723863
I hear the points you're making. I'm probably gonna wait with making edits until protag gives me another opinion on it, though. Arguments filed and archived.
>>
>>53724046
Oh, he's super nice. I'd definitely recommend chatting with him if you get a chance. Problem is, he's caught an enormous amount heat in the past for flirtposting, lewdposting, and the general phenomenon of Kyrasposting in the thread, in which he RPs one of this more well-known characters in varying contexts.

As you might imagine, certain factions object to all of those things, and he is marked for persecution by the Reverse Cabal for these reasons, among other, no doubt secret ones.
>>
>>53724092
Didn't three Literally Whos get in?
Stein, Cent, and IKiD weren't anybody before that selection.
>>
>>53724130
What do you mean "last"? It's still running
>>
>>53724188
Oh shit, that's cool. I haven't been on the threads since maybe october.
I wonder what they're up to now.
>>
>>53724198
Well they would have run tonight but there's been no green text

Dragons 2 runs on wednesdays
>>
>>53724203
D1 doesn't normally green text do they?
>>
>>53724203
With a party like the first Dragons group, that's pretty surprising.

>>53724217
Aww, that sucks.
>>
>>53723465
We're talking about the Orc bloodline, not the Kathy Ireland bloodline.
>>
>>53724217
Feels like both games do it off and on, usually only when there's something worth greentexting about

I don't blame them for not talking much about combat, nobody really wants to read "so-and-so full attacks" over and over
>>
>>53724232
Disappointed then.
>>
>>53724178
>IKiD
Glorianon you mean. You know, the one PLD player who won't let anybody forget that she fucks dogs? Shit, Sleep was more literally who than her considering that nobody actually knew who he was before he started Kyras-posting.
>>
How would you build a savage technologist that doesnt suck?
>>
>>53724400
>You know, the one PLD player who won't let anybody forget that she fucks dogs

Aren't grumpy shitposters the only people who mentioned this after it happened, though? I thought the Glorianaposting was RP shit.
>>
>>53724166

I find Sleep to be super cagey
>>
>>53724462
That's odd. He's always nice to me. Maybe you're a suspicious character!
>>
>>53724462
What, like he's playing coy? Or do you also get the feeling he's just being a lying shit?
>>
>>53724499
>>53724462
>all these untrustworthy Anons

How do you do it? How do you instill such doubt in people?
>>
File: wwwyyzerdd.png (338KB, 439x481px) Image search: [Google]
wwwyyzerdd.png
338KB, 439x481px
Anyone have a link to cyberpunk repo?
>>
>>53723225
Oh hot damn, I thought for a second this was the Paizuri Games General...
>>
>>53724217
>>53724203

Sorry about that lads, we had a short session today. One of our members was praying the porcelain throne so we didn't feel like going too far without him. Plus mazes... mazes take forever, even short ones.
>>
>>53724543
Howdy do, Eagle
>>
>>53724543
>mazes take forever, even short ones.
>actually solving the maze
>not just going through the goddamn walls
>>
>>53723225

I've had this idea in my head for a Ace Pilot Fighter who worked her way through a pirate group getting her criminal career started until her craft was tampered with, forcing her to crash and giving her horrendus burns. Basically the skin from her cheeks, around her mouth, down her neck to the upper parts of her breast had to be replace with synth flesh but rather then it being prestine it looks like it was just freshly made and not treated to look like real skin and even has the company logos on it and she keeps it that way on purpose.
>>
>>53724548

I'm in an absurdly fucked up sleep schedule due to a late night turbo lewd game with a Spaniard. Sadly that fell through due to it being hard to have a game start time of 4 am I tried. but it wasn't sustainable on my end.

Also lots of dark souls 3. I've got a major case of Alt-Itus.

Regardless. not much happened so we'll just do cliffnotes.

>Atolm our tiny Napoleon dragon had just finished up dropping a bunch of snakes on the roof archers of a tower from the last explosion session. Clearing a way for the Taldor Knight company to storm the place. With Celisse, The Princess dragon, husband leading the charge to clear out the upper levels.
>The rest of the party head down in the sub basement to get to the passage to the Capture Red Dragon's lair.
>They find a maze with the majority of its traps already sprung, save for a stone bull head that summoned minotaurs. And the minotaur was a wimp, even if every attack it did was an auto Awesome Blow. First attack it did was a Botched charge and it melted less than a turn later. They ripped the stone bull head out of the ground and shut it off. thanks to Freyda, the large nerdy ice dragon lady, and her telekinesis.
>Moving on in they find the tunnels to the lair heating up, apparrently there's some magma flow down there heating the place up, making our primarily ice type dragons a little under the weather.
>they press on, avoiding some hot magma when they find a clutch of shattered red dragon eggs and red dragon hatchling. It was a newborn and immediately took a shine to our Recently turned Half-dragon armorist/robot girl Astarte.
>Things take a turn for the grim when they find a charred humanoid skeleton next to the eggs. Apparrently this human lady was the dragon's mother ran into a toasty volcano for some reason, and died giving birth to the shattered clutch the party found.
> The session ends with Zev, the silver dragon maid, burying the corpse, and promises of adopting the cute little fire lizard.
>>
>>53724643
Zev still a cutie
I'm glad nobody has kicked it yet, and it's cool to hear what everyone is up to.
>>
>>53724655

Dragons 2 on the other hand has two of the frontliners about ready to kick the bucket and 4 rounds before they start freezing to death due to Ultra hyper uber cold.

Thankfully they're loving the challenge.
>>
>>53724662
Good to know that both are going so well
I hope you unfuck your sleep schedule some time, for your sake at least.
>>
>>53724499
>>53724462
Wait, about what?
>>
File: Starfinder Iconics.jpg (427KB, 1160x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Starfinder Iconics.jpg
427KB, 1160x1200px
So, someone who attended Paizocon to get a preview of Starfinder got interviewed on The Drift, a Starfinder Podcast. I listened to it, and have made a list of the highlights for you to peruse. If you wish to listen to the 50 minute long podcast personally, I've put a link in the document.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h86ipWieorgr8d5YDzmV0zt8sZ1j-zdyS8EuD32GWTs/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Fist of the Avenger (Ex): The vigilante gains Improved Unarmed Strike as a bonus feat, if he doesn’t have this feat already. In addition, whenever he successfully attacks with his fist or a gauntlet, he gains a bonus on damage rolls equal to half his vigilante level (minimum +1, maximum of +5). Only an avenger vigilante can select this talent.

Is there any reason why the latter part specifies fist? Would there be any problem if it included the other types of attack unarmed strike is capable of? (kicks, headbutts etc.)

Besides the fact that the ability is called "Fists of the Avenger", of course.
>>
>>53724694
Probably not, though it might be to keep it from taking too much away from a monk's unique abilities.

But on the other hand, it's kind of stupid that *only* monks could ever manage to figure out "durr maybe I should try kicking."
>>
>>53724730
The combat section specifies kicking as just an unarmed strike option, and monks still get to keep flurry and scaling damage. It comes down to the DM but yeah, I was just checking if there was anything I'm missing.

I'm looking into making a kickgirl for Hell's Saboteurs, it's looking promising so far.
>>
>>53724682
Ugh. Ammo counting, seriously? They saw people refusing to do that shit in Pathfinder and decided "yeah, that, but more mechanically important so you can't just ignore it"?
>>
>>53724740
Kickgirls a good
>>
>>53724742
I'll still ignore it. My group will use action heroes rules. Just keep track of when you reload, but don't sweat it too much.
>>
>>53724232
.....there's a difference?
>>
>>53724458
>>53724400
I wanted to apply to PLD but the schedule prevents it.

I want to incubate a spider or wasp girl's eggs.
>>
>>53724555
>>53724543
>not knowing about the wall trick
>>
>>53724770
Get outta here Eingyi
>>
>>53724742
>screwing over martial again
Did you not read the point where martial will be able to converse ammunition charges and therefor get more use out of weapons that consume them without relying on casters to recharge them?
>>
>>53724781

That only works if all the walls are connected.
>>
>>53724787
Who?

>>53724730
Kicking in real life combat is really a bad idea without a lot of training. Without speed from practice it just gets you upended or your foot stabbed.
>>
>>53724842
Good point.
>>
>>53724843
>kicking stuff

I'll take your word for it, but considering the scale of your typical pathfinder character I'd say they could probably use kicks effectively.

Besides, without IUC you can get attacked if you go for a kick, so that goes along with what you said.
>>
File: Eggburdened_Art.jpg (160KB, 1005x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Eggburdened_Art.jpg
160KB, 1005x1280px
>>53724843
>Who?
Not a big Dark Souls fan, I take it?
>>
>>53724740
>>53724694
I almost applied with a noblewoman psychic-serial killer. But, as usual, time slot prevents it.
>>
>>53724893
No, I don't play vidya.
>>
>tfw the Roll20 Randos want some spicy ERP
>>
>>53724694
I assume because they don't want both of you hands holding shit.
>>
File: Art54.jpg (75KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Art54.jpg
75KB, 640x360px
>>53724964

>Dragon's Crown
>When that's clearly Linkle

Also, are Starfinder elves effectively off limits because of how hyper autistic they are about their memories? I kinda like the idea of an Elf that goes fuck and is glad to kind of get a fresh start without any of their old baggage weighing them down.
>>
>>53724964
>Dragon's Crown
Are you trolling, or did you just not realize that's girl-Link?
>>
>>53724975
I mean, I'd say it would be a reasonable houserule that you can't threaten with kicks while both hands are being employed and taking a penalty to the attack roll (maybe a -4?), but nothing really says you can't.
>>
>>53725017
You can, though. The "Fists or gauntlets" part only applies to the bonus damage.
>>
>>53724990
You can play them, but the lore implies you should be a turboautist in the process.
>>
>>53724991
Misleading filenames are a pretty old meme, anon.
>>
File: 435345654.png (1MB, 900x1778px) Image search: [Google]
435345654.png
1MB, 900x1778px
>>53723516
I have ankles and feet, they're in shadow there.
>>
For Avowed, it it worth it for two feats to get rid of the verbal and thought components for clauses?

For reference, I'm going Dragon Pact so far so I do have a few bonus feats to play around with.
>>
File: BoS_Gattler_knight.jpg (117KB, 653x960px) Image search: [Google]
BoS_Gattler_knight.jpg
117KB, 653x960px
>>53724682
I'm definitely liking the look of the shift from a weight encumbrance system to a space system. Nobody bothered with the old encumbrance rules, but they might actually pay attention now.
>>
>>53725150
Thought component is a waste, but verbal is both semi-useful and very fun to portray it as your character having an emotional connection to their powers.
>>
>>53723225
Does pregnancy count? Because I've played a character who, through a timeskip, had a kid with her crush.
>>
>>53725256
Pregnancy is great.
I like my characters becoming pregnant from their love interest near the end oft he campaign.
>>
>>53724543

Eagle, you might be a cool DM, but your characters leave a lot to be desired.

I think Onryou was your only good one.
>>
>wake up
>new app for ensoulment
>I don't want Lote to suffer because of scholars who think our arts are made to be "glamorous" (such as Cornelia Cinereus making waves because of her published works and clear ego issues) nor is it some need to make a fad out of say collectives (looking at Rintaëlle Haze here)
Oh shit shots fired
>>
>>53725414
That doesn't even make sense.
C3 is famous in setting, but Rinta is just a nobody.
Why would another PC that doesn't know her personally have heard of her?
>>
>>53725440
/shrug
I dunno man I just thought it'd be fun to write that so I wrote it because I had fun writing the app. Also I'm friends with Wist so I wanted to include their character somehow even though they make characters not to get into games and just to meme it up.
>>
>>53725440
I'm more confused as to why a surgeon would have read C3's work since it's history and philosophy, C3 knows only a hair more than your average elf about medicine although looks like she didn't really read it after all if she thinks taboo is even a word in C3's personal lexicon, C3 is going to have so much fun correcting her
>>
>>53725487
>>53725481
STEM vs. Arts?
>>
>>53725481
Riggle, I want to tenderly snuggle you after taming that booty

You made a fun app.
>>
File: 06-51-51-1481725477406.jpg (864KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
06-51-51-1481725477406.jpg
864KB, 1920x1280px
>>53725481
>they make characters not to get into games and just to meme it up.
I want to meme Wist up.
>>
>>53725586
who even are you
also farewell thread until I post another app
>>
>>53725612
>who even are you
Fucking lmao anon btfo
>>
>>53723755
It's not really politics but there's a few 'hero of the people' types.
>>
>>53725608
I want to meme my meme into Wist's meme an inch at a time, whispering sweet memes into her memes as she shudders and sweats, my meme stretching her meme until it memes.

But what's the best ranger combat style?
>>
Who else is ready to /no damage/ as a ranged soldier in Starfinder?
>>
>>53725828
I'm not, I'm getting my buckets of dice ready.
>>
>>53725828

I'm witholding judgement until I see the full range of weapons available. That said, I'm more than apt to be the s word who swords and pistols (or shotty) like a good pirate would.
>>
>>53725872
Yeah, a whole 4d4 of damage.
>>
>>53723225
That suit looks uncomfortable.
>>
>>53725939
It's not a suit, it's prosthetics.
>>
>>53725414
Is this length for an app considered standard? Asking everybody, honestly curious what length of an app is "normal".
>>
>>53725958
I know what I said, her tits are squeezing against her prosthetics and that looks uncomfortable. She needs to get a reduction.
>>
>>53726068
Depends on how hyped up the game is.
The average application length tends to be proportional to hype for the game.
>>
Quick, quick, anons, who do you ship in JttW?
>>
>>53726068
It seems normal enough. DHB, CCC, Witch, Derrin etc. are all longer.
>>
>>53726103
Wist Daddy with Wist Daughter after a time skip.
>>
>>53726103
Reimu's armpit x me
>>
>>53726103
I don't care, the only ship I can see is Fox Tits enjoying each party member.
>>
>>53726103
Foxtits X the daddies
>>
>>53726112
Wistcest?
>>
>>53726112
Aaaaaa I want to be in a forbidden love!
>>
>>53723444
>The discord that not even Rory likes
>>
>>53723539
Give us a summary of the demigods and devils. Yknow, Sleep, Slow, Rory, Wist, QANON, the works. Let's hear it anon
>>
>>53724543
Greentext to anyone that really cares:
>With the bastions all blown to next month, the outside team notices tower archers falling and Wilhelming about snek
>Atolm has rejoined the party!
>Go down the stairs to an empty room. Nothing of note but potion
>Even further down. Meet maze. Maze had a giant minotaur that was splatted by concentrated firepower.
>Freyda smashes the thing that summoned the minotaur.
>Maze turns into more of a hotbox
>Suddenly lava
>Everyone's in what must be the Dragon's lair.
>Hear chirping
>babby dergun climbs on Astarte. She has now become a mommy
>Zev finds a skeleton. From the damage, it must have died taking care of babby. She buries it while everyone else starts crying.
>>
>>53726254
Wait... The woman had a dragon egg shoved up her hoo-hah and it went all Chestburster on her!
>>
>>53726302
That's one guess. The other would by two-foot dragondong.
>>
>>53726249
They're all terrible
>>
File: Untitled-17.jpg (205KB, 1030x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-17.jpg
205KB, 1030x1600px
DM wanted to start a campaign with mythic rules, stating it will be hard
Decided (and was okayed) to roll a Synthetist summoner, which mythic path should I go for: pure archmage or dual path?
>>
>>53726372
Synthesist Summoner seems more Champion to me, desu.

>>53726311
I can't see Dragons 1 complaining about two-foot dragondong.
>>
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I want someone to hug me
>>
File: 1441284128295.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1441284128295.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>53726410
>>
>>53726427
thank you anon you are sweet I like you
>>
File: 1410741824038.png (73KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1410741824038.png
73KB, 900x900px
>>53726410
>>
>>53726449
you are also sweet I like you you should get into MANY games because you are sweet
>>
>>53726410
No way fag
>>
File: Eygon of Carim.jpg (238KB, 1280x1103px) Image search: [Google]
Eygon of Carim.jpg
238KB, 1280x1103px
>>53726410
Even assholes can give hugs
>>
File: 1441244047859.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
1441244047859.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>53726538
>mfw you will never play an Eygon
>>
>>53726554
Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a chance to play a tsun Paladin someday!
>>
File: 1429306172382.jpg (98KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1429306172382.jpg
98KB, 635x457px
>>53726644
>You will never call the party a cesspit of doddering old folk and degenerates
>You will never say you couldn't ask for better
>>
File: 6e2ec7922e7adaf3ffb8ab82ef83ec83.jpg (214KB, 1023x757px) Image search: [Google]
6e2ec7922e7adaf3ffb8ab82ef83ec83.jpg
214KB, 1023x757px
So I recall from looking at Navasi's sheet that her armor can be environmentally sealed and allow her to work in vacuum for like an hour or something like that.

Do you think this is an intrinsic value of all armors or some kind of quality you have to buy with it?
>>
>>53726819
>Do you think this is an intrinsic value of all armors or some kind of quality you have to buy with it?

It's an intrinsic value of all Heavy armors, I think it needs to be bought for Light.
>>
>>53726074
heresy
>>
>>53725078
Look closer: they're not in shadow, they're actually cut off entirely. You can see the grass in the part of the shadow that the ankle and foot should be in, on the left side. In fact, you can see how the linework at the end of the stump is a deliberate choice.

I've always liked this pic, but I never noticed that.
>>
I have a few questions that I hope you can help answer for me.

I think this was posted here before but, if a target is not of the evil alignment, but is currently doing an evil act, does that count as being evil in regards to smite evil?

Second question, with so many vast options in Pathfinder that you can get lost, is there a way for smite evil to work on non-evil targets? At least neutral? I know Gray Paladins can use Smite Foe to target neutral targets. Are there any other options?

Last one, awhile back someone posted a really useful guide/list of items/feats that are useful for certain classes or builds. Like if you were gonna make a Paladin or two weapon fighter. I think it was a google doc.
>>
>>53727069
>but is currently doing an evil act, does that count as being evil in regards to smite evil?

What, like a Good character slitting a prisoner's throat, or a Paladin committing genocide?
>>
>>53727069
>I think this was posted here before but, if a target is not of the evil alignment, but is currently doing an evil act, does that count as being evil in regards to smite evil?
No.
>Second question, with so many vast options in Pathfinder that you can get lost, is there a way for smite evil to work on non-evil targets? At least neutral? I know Gray Paladins can use Smite Foe to target neutral targets. Are there any other options?
I don't think so.

>Last one, awhile back someone posted a really useful guide/list of items/feats that are useful for certain classes or builds. Like if you were gonna make a Paladin or two weapon fighter. I think it was a google doc.
It's in the pastebin.
>>
>>53727069
1. Depends on the DM and severity of the evil act, some evil acts could be enough to flip their alignment to evil
2. Insinuator Antipaladin can smite neutral targets
>>
File: 1427352699354.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1427352699354.png
65KB, 285x276px
>mfw Ensoulment is the last great game of the thread

Not like this.
>>
File: 1336161323016.jpg (115KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1336161323016.jpg
115KB, 1000x800px
>>53723581
>People still ignoring HS
>>
>>53727148
Shit timeslot most people can't attend.
>>
>>53727148
We warned him, dude. We warned him like, 20 times that an Evil version of a campaign already in high demand is poisoning a guaranteed thing. If he ran a bog-standard Wrath of the Righteous campaign with those rules he'd have 20+ applications and a few Silver Memes out of it, maybe even a Gold Meme.
>>
File: 1431200492571.jpg (93KB, 528x528px) Image search: [Google]
1431200492571.jpg
93KB, 528x528px
>>53727146

>declaring a game as 'great' when it hasn't even run yet
>implying it won't die after 1-5 sessions like most online games
>>
>>53723927
There's a PFG Hell's vengeance game?
>>
>>53727185
Yeah, it was recruiting this February and had a little hiccup after one of the players destroyed the campaign plot with a little bit of the unwanted porking, and promptly ghosted right outta there.

Played raped a plot-critical NPC, is what I'm saying. The game drifted listlessly since then before having a hard restart.
>>
>>53727069
Holy Gun can get some DR bypass benefits even if the target is not evil. Stonelord can attack any target regardless of alignment. Both have there smite evil changed/replaced so it is a moot point I think.
>>
>>53727210
Isn't that the game run by the GM with half a dozen games already? How long till he shuts it down in favor of his other games?
>>
>>53727069
Evil acts, unless they are enough to literally flip alignment, don't count a person as evil, but a paladin is still within his rights to stop a Good character who is doing Evil.
>>
File: 1427412610991.gif (282KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427412610991.gif
282KB, 500x400px
>>53727174
>mfw that pic
>mfw nobody's ever applied to a campaign with a character that vicious

I just want some barbed zingers getting thrown around, man.
>>
>>53727236
Yes, he is quite literally running or playing a game every night. I appreciate his gumption, but that just seems way, way too many to me.

What's your ideal number of games /pfg/? For me, it's two. Anything about two is just more stress than fun, as you've now entered the "you're gaming every other day" territory.
>>
File: 4563463463465.jpg (629KB, 2706x4000px) Image search: [Google]
4563463463465.jpg
629KB, 2706x4000px
>>53726990
It was an injury, but then I healed myself!
>>
>>53727117
I am thinking more subtle, maybe a neutral character is doing an evil act or something? That is like 1 step compared to your example where they have to move 2 steps.
>>
>>53727279
If it's a very evil act done by a nebulously neutral character, than any respectable DM would say they've (even if temporarily) dipped into Evil territory and are thus kosher for a smiting.
>>
>>53727210
>raping an npc
How does that even happen? Do the other PCs just take 5 and chill out by the bushes while the rape takes place? Because even on a lewd game, it would be time consuming as fuck subduing an npc without killing her, going through the rape struggle followed by the act itself then cleaning himself up.

Do you stop a game just so one out of 5 players can get his rocks off? If it were a simple fade to black then going "I rape her" "ok, you rape the shit out of her" kind of thing then what's even the point? What does that even contribute to the plot?

Sometimes it feels like I'm the only sane person in here
>>
File: 1454728417548.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1454728417548.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>53727254

I would but most players are thin-skinned, emotional, and take everything personally even if its IC. Which is funny considering how much 4chan bitches about women.
>>
>>53727123
The only equipment guides I found were in the zenith blog. The equipment guides I found in there were not the ones I saw posted here before. The guide that was posted here I think was a google doc.
>>
>>53724682
Crits don't require confirmation. So with the laser pistol's burn 1d4 and the ability to fire twice in a round instead of just once, the pistol actually does end up better than flinging a pebble at somebody. So there.

Assume KAC 11, EAC 9, with +0 attacks (to make the math easy)
Pebble's average damage is 1.925
Pistol's average damage with one shot is 1.9375
With both shots is 1.4375 per shot, or 2.8745
>>
>>53727414
On a side note, before we get a bunch of geeks yelling KACK at each other at the table, can we just agree that they should be pronounced "Kay See" and "Ee See"?
>>
>>53726410
>>
>>53727438
No
>>
>>53727438
>casey and easy
this won't backfire
>>
>>53727438
KACK
>>
>>53727438
Really though, how high can you get your KACK?
>>
>>53727438
I want to play a girl with high EC
>>
>>53727438
Why not Kay-Ae-See and Ee-Ae-See?
>>
>>53727335
The character was a vigilante with a Lamashtu persona, after the session she donned her alter ego and went on the prowl for a womb to fill.
>>
File: 1375040050930.png (267KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1375040050930.png
267KB, 1000x750px
>>53727335
My serious group has almost never done it, because even when they're playing evil characters, they play pragmatic and smart evil people. Rape is usually superfluous and based on simplistic desires, which conflicts with pragmatism.

And even when rape is used as a tool of war, it's still better to use other means more often than not. Again, more pragmatic methods of harming or intimidating.

But more often than not, we're playing good characters who fight against people who would rape people.

then my lewd group generally only rape other PCs, but that's a totally different thing
>>
Did anyone see the newest Ensoulment app?
>>
>>53727381
Ironic, ain't it? I'd be throwing insults around in my campaigns too if it weren't for the threat of someone taking it seriously.
>>
>>53727335

It's not that hard to not be with the group for a while, and isolate someone.

Still it's a shitty thing to do. Even disregarding the morality of it, which is already ridiculous, there's no way it wouldn't derail the plot. I'm surprised the GM didn't just veto it and slap the player. Sure, giving a player the hard 'no' is pretty rare, but the GM has the right when it's going to wreck things for everyone.
>>
>>53727438

If it's that much of a concern why not just say Energy and kinetic?
>>
>>53727069
>>53727402
>>53727123

I found it! It was saved on my other computer.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQlSAhs_s0mnWkCiQPbyJaaZVVkWcBlnnYl__fnuAzg/edit#
>>
>>53727535
I hate pragmatic characters because they always wind up the same. Give me a petulant man-child with a vicious swinging arm and insatiable appetite for teenage girls over Le Machiavellian Man.
>>
>>53727538
The one meming on godapps?
>>
>>53727595
>manchild
>into hentai
>strong enough to lift his own arm

Anon...
>>
>>53727551
>the morality of it
Really doing the moralfag thing?
>>
>>53727605
You bet. There's high NPC potential there.
>>
>>53727538
>A wild RgPl has appeared
Which meme app does this knock off the roster?
>>
>>53727595
>give me Chaotic Stupid Evil over an actual character who might even work in a group
>>
>>53727643
The male.
>>
>>53727653
>RIP in pieces Gaius, you were interesting for a minute until something shiny and new came along
>>
>>53727622

If "don't rape people" = moralfag to you, it might be time to reconsider some things in life.
>>
>>53727644
I'm sick and tired of every Evil character being some variation on the sly, silver-tongued lawyer-man. Chaotic Stupid is Stupid but it's a hell of a lot more exciting than the brooding dark guy trying to suggest yet another "pragmatic" plan which always amounts to "what is the best plan if we use meta?"

That's it, that's the secret. Pragmatic is dull and boring because people are just playing themselves.
>>
>>53727595
I suppose, but I haven't noticed, since the people playing them have done a good job.

My two favorites in recent years were a noble who kept all of his evil completely hidden from the town. So he was publicly liked and a lot of what he had to do as a player was do things in a way to keep it hidden. Then another I liked was a soldier who's platoon died to friendly fire siege weaponry and was overtly hostile to everyone around him, but still kept his crusade against the kingdom he used to work for in a military style rather than a terrorist or wanton evil style. So he was recruiting his own army to topple the current regime that killed his friends. He treated everything as a war asset or an act of war and was in the mindset 24/7.

>>53727622
>>53727677
I'm a huge moralfag but might someday play a character who goes around aping people. Morality isn't a reason to do or not to do something if the character wants to do it and the character's morals align with it.

So the part about it derailing the game is valid and the reason it shouldn't have been done.
>>
>>53727677
Thay's not what I'm saying, but arguing it's not okay because you find it morally unacceptable is moralfaggotry - employing the argument for morality. I agree with the rest, sort of, but the morality of the act should not even have come up.

>>53727702
Find better players, CSE is just LOLOLOL I KILL EVERY1
>>
>>53727713
> it's what my character would do!

This will never be an acceptable justification.
>>
The first Kingmaker vidya iconic is a ladyknight.
>>
>>53727702
Pragmatism is also doing shit to further in-character goals, and all Evil from LE to CE can engage in it.
>>
>>53727761
>roleplaying is not a good reason to do something in a roleplaying game
A good reason not to do it is derailing, or being disruptive, or other players actually being upset. You, an uninvolved nobody, having your personal morality offended is not a reason, and is moralfaggotry, because your argument is based on morality. The argument from morality is, to use the meme, Not An Argument.
>>
>>53727762
>Implying that's a girl
>>
>>53727762
That's not a ladyknight, that's a dickless knight
>>
>>53727761
You know what happens when you stop believing in that statement? You play the dark brooding asshole that's always saying what YOU want to say, not the character.
>>
File: 1357836677248.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1357836677248.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>53727761
that's a strawman. It's a strawman because "its what my character would do" is usually said in response to people saying "wtf" to somethign you're doing. They're saying that if you're doing something seemingly random, or something that conflicts with the party. If you're playing a normal dude who just rapes somebody one day, people would say wtf. Or if you try to party an (overtly) evil character with a paladin, he'll say wtf.

But if you're playing a character that youve been roleplaying accurately to the concept you've created, and that concept is that he's evil and will rape people, then people wouldn't say "wtf" out or in character, because they know him and how he is. And if you're not creating alignment conflicts, such as by doing this with an otherwise good aligned party, then they wouldn't be saying "wtf".

If I'm playing a character that fits the campaign and doesn't cause storytelling problems with the dm, then whatever characterization I choose is "legitimate".
>>
>>53727762
Trapfags must be estatic.
>>
>>53727762
>Kingmaker takes place in Brevoy
>Only two of the ten characters are Brevic
>>
>>53727762
>lady
>>
>>53727842
I want to play an evil character that rapes people, but does it in that casual Nordic way where it's justified because they're weak, you're strong, you can get away with it, and that is how the world works.
>>
>>53727836
More like you play a moralfag who's simply a shitty self-insert. Doing "what your character would do" is the only reason needed as long as it's acutally what he'd do.
>>
>>53727762
Color her hair black and you've got Iomedae.
>>
>>53727861
which would be ok if you write that on your sheet, check with GM to make sure doing this won't cause issues with his story, and you're not triggering people irl.

Once those few things are done there is nothing wrong with your character.
>>
>>53727762
...Joan? You're alive?!
>>
>>53727762
>manface
That isn't even a passable trap.
>>
>>53727762
It's a dude.
>>
>>53727845
Trapfags don't care about reverse traps.
>>
File: 45252452324141.jpg (182KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
45252452324141.jpg
182KB, 1066x1600px
>>53727762
wow she's really pretty and I like her armor and her cute hairstyle.
>>
>>53727974
3DPD needs to go.
>>
>>53727551
The issue wasn't that the NPC in question got raped. The issue was that the player who did the raping immediately abandoned ship and never showed up again, so we were hanging with their plot thread unresolved for way too long.

We did get Psychic Stripper Soulknives and some cute RP with an alchemist out of it though.
>>
File: b6MMX8H.png (649KB, 492x692px) Image search: [Google]
b6MMX8H.png
649KB, 492x692px
>Grenadier_Alchemist_in_Wuxia_Campaign.png
>>
>>53727974

Cute.
>>
>>53727974
I wonder if the healer would enjoy being chained up and used at my leisure during downtime.
>>
File: 5465675687854754.jpg (134KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
5465675687854754.jpg
134KB, 1066x1600px
>>53728166
One of my campaigns featured this. It was one of my favorites ever. The players were 3 couples who were all dating each other irl and so we weren't opposed to lewd themes if it made sense in character and we were realistic.

I joined a bit late to the game so I joined up after a couple sessions. I played a cleric that had been kidnapped from a small farming village by the usual cultists who needed a sacrifice, and the party rescue her. One character said we can't be sure if the cultists influenced her, so we should keep her tied up until we get back and can ask a higher level cleric if she's under a spell. So there I was. My character being tied up a lot was a fun theme to the game and so acting in combat and stuff had a fun twist to it.
>>
>>53728311
At first I thought you were saying that this was a group of six people dating each other collectively.
>>
>>53728338
sorry, I see my words were unclear. 3 couples, the 3 couples were dating individually.
>>
>>53726103
I want to see someone mercilessly bully the musclegirl, but foxtits seems too obvious
>>
File: paladin.jpg (891KB, 1920x2767px) Image search: [Google]
paladin.jpg
891KB, 1920x2767px
This is your new Paladin. What do you say to her?
>>
>>53728447
Excuse me Ma'am, I've suffered a minor injury. Could you spare a lay on hands?
>>
>>53728447
"Fire your armorsmith."
>>
File: d425d676dd3155c7a720f482cc65b3c8.png (822KB, 991x1172px) Image search: [Google]
d425d676dd3155c7a720f482cc65b3c8.png
822KB, 991x1172px
>>53728447
Why does her armor have high heels?
>>
>>53728447
Power Word Lewd
>>
>>53728437
Foxtits is not for bullying

Because she is the bully
>>
File: Ionnia.png (178KB, 436x545px) Image search: [Google]
Ionnia.png
178KB, 436x545px
This is the mayor of the starting town in Reign of Winter.

Is she high?
>>
>>53728447
hai, Kazuma desu
>>
>>53728447
>What do you say to her

Y-you too
>>
>>53728447
Well, if you trip and fall while we're being chased by Orcs, I'll make sure to thank you for taking a couple of dozen for the team as I continue to run.
>>
>>53728524
Just b urself
>>
>>53728516
She looks stoned.
>>
>>53728516
I don't think so, why do you think she's high? Purple/Indigo eyes are a sign of Azlanti blood, very prized in Avistan and especially so in Taldor (though not as much as in Cheliax.)
>>
>>53728447
So is that crotch removable or do I have to work through the rest of your outfit first.
>>
>>53728529

>clearly a high level paladin with flight and other magical gear

>implying she couldn't slaughter a small army of orcs by herself
>>
>>53728447
>Thick plate all about
>Dangerously exposed inner thighs and nonexistent crotch armor

YOU
JUST
KNOW
>>
>>53728513
Exactly, I want her to be the bully
>>
>>53728558

>what are shields

If it worked for the Roman and Greek fuckbois you faggos idolize it works for this bitch.
>>
>>53728548
Looks to be a part of the cuirass, you'll need to take her breastplate off to get at the goods unless you're willing to risk a sharp piece of metal jamming into your cock while you jam her.
>>
>>53728555
>flight
Nah, that's just a fancy Ioun stone or something and there's no guarantee that gear is super magical either.
>>
>>53728570
>Needing a shield in full plate

Laughing_Bohemians.tile
>>
>>53728529
>>53728555
Anon, it's the DUTY of paladins to sate the lusts of such bestial creatures in order to protect the chastity of innocent maidens, even if such lusts are forced upon her against her will. That her party leaves her alone against the orc's throbbing horde as they safely escape is expected.
>>
>>53728574
That seems really awkward for going to the bathroom.
>>
>>53728574
>not having DR.
>>
>>53728577

>feet aren't touching the ground
>clearly floating without issue
>armor is retarded enough in design to be magical

yea nah she's not a level 1 schmuck
>>
>>53728585

>muh realisms

>>53728586

>muh rape fetish
>>
>>53728447

Madame, why are you using a flail? They are garbage tier weapons! What, are you going to try and disarm someone? In Pathfinder? Fool!
>>
>>53728562
"Is that a Tanto in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?"
>>
>>53728614
It's a MAD martial, Int is her dump stat.
>>
>>53728447
Nice halo! How is it staying up like that? Is it some kind of alternative Ioun Stone?
>>
>>53728679
Why are there so few Halos / Aureoles anyway?
>>
>>53728686

>REEEE CHRISTAINS ARE EVIL REEEE THEY SET US BACK CENTURIES RRRREEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU DAD I MEAN GOD REEE

Is your average TTRPGer and fantasy artist, so ironically, its Asians who have little to no familiarity with such imagery who are the ones drawing it the most nowadays.
>>
>>53728705
Asians are just chill in general.
>>
>>53728735
You could even say they're coolies
>>
>>53728686
Because the West spits on their history and then wonders why their past is so boring. They have forsaken their ancestors and are thus doomed to impotence and whimpering degeneracy, where they belong.
>>
>>53728686
They don't really make sense a lot of times. Besides there's an aasimer ability to get a halo and a halo magic item for tieflings.

But our resident /pol/fags are just going to ignore that and rant about muh atheists and muh west coast libruls.
>>
>>53728735

>'This looks cool. I'm going to have it fight some Hindu deathbeast using Buddhist tropes for the soul of humanity, which is actually giant robot. Also, there are little girls.'

JAPAN
>>
>>53728816
Lots of stuff doesn't make sense but PF is already a kitchen sink, why NOT have a Halo/Aureole WI Slot?
>>
>>53728833
Sounds like a winner to me.
>>
>>53728846
>why NOT have a Halo/Aureole
I just pointed out there's a halo magic item
>>
>>53728887
One very specific one.
AAAAAAAAAAA PAIZO RELEASE MORE SPLATS AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53728902
I found two more, fucking faggot.

Thorncrown of Iomodae

Halo of Menace
>>
>>53728921
>Iomemae
>>
>>53728816
It's not a stretch of any imagination to think the company that gave us Wrath of the Righteous would be a company that has gripes about Christian imagery.
>>
File: 1497025553745.png (678KB, 1015x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497025553745.png
678KB, 1015x1200px
>tfw still no Chloromancer slut to whip the PLD girls into shape
>>
>>53728921
Why so defensive, I just like their aesthetic and want more jfc
And no aureoles either
>>
>>53728921
>Crown of Thorns
>Entered the Cathedral mortal, ascended to Heaven a God

Iomedae is LITERALLY Jesus.

So is Sarenrae.
>>
File: 01-03-06-1480525231003.png (139KB, 414x275px) Image search: [Google]
01-03-06-1480525231003.png
139KB, 414x275px
>>53728966
>manticores can't rape you if you rape them first
>can't be corrupted if you're more corrupt than the monsters
>>
>>53728966
Oh will you just shut up, nobody cares about that game beyond the gross sexual thrills.
>>
>>53728999
Fuck off moralfagging shit, I like it.
>>
File: I can see your halo.jpg (89KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
I can see your halo.jpg
89KB, 500x649px
>>53728963
Yes please tell me more about these gripes about Christian imagery.
>>
>>53728644
>Foxtits will never bully you
>>
>>53728988
Both of them are cunts.
>>
So I'm trying to think about what a stereotypical Singing Icon for all the other races would look like and what types of songs they'd perform.

Do Android's run into that uncanny valley where their singing is just too perfect? Do they actually prefer Cowboy songs?

Are the Lizardfolk performers just overrun with luminescent paint? Are they K-Pop singers?

What about the Trash Panda people? What does a concert of theirs look like for the up and comers?
>>
File: 1497043044563.png (473KB, 1085x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1497043044563.png
473KB, 1085x1239px
>>53728998
Are manticores bullying you?
>>
>>53728998
>manticores can't rape you if you're willing
>in fact you can bully the poor things that just want to breed by just turning their children into your mutations
>>
>>53729048
We talking SF or something?
>>
>>53729071
Yeah, Starfinder.

I usually play your typical gruff Merc, but I want to got all out and do something different
>>
>>53729008
It doesn't take a moralfag to get annoyed at someone moaning for a "slut" to join a game so they can read all the saucy produce that leaks out.
>>
>>53729090
To be honest I'd imagine Android pop stars as superVocaloids, complete with masses of otaku fans (and normal ones).
>>
>>53729108
It takes a busybody who wants conformity to his personal standards, same thing.
>>
>>53729111
Too bad they're all lesbians, or is that a bonus?
>>
>>53729120
Oh sure, that's me. The guy who doesn't like someone posting a smut image and smut post. I'm a busybody, a real stick in the mud keeping you from wallowing in the filth.
>>
>>53729127
Based on what they said in the Android reveal, you are well within your rights to do the following when asked about about it:

>Gender: Musician

>Gender: Chef

>Gender: Kill Strelok
>>
>>53729127
Androids are universally bisexual iirc since they have no concept of gender (not genderfluidity, just no gender, as in 'wtf is a gender').

>>53729145
That you think you can unilaterally declare someone to be wallowing in filth proves my point, and I wasn't OP to begin with.
>>
>>53729011
PM THEM
>>
>>53729167
Correct.

Andro-id
Andro-gynous

It's just simply that robots don't fucking reproduce. Nothing politickey.
>>
>>53729167
Why are you supporting him when we've typically agreed that lewdposting, much like gameposting, has been a blight on this thread since October?

Because if you're saying you think it's allowed, I might as well indulge in it myself when we get the time.
>>
File: 1496546728772.jpg (83KB, 736x949px) Image search: [Google]
1496546728772.jpg
83KB, 736x949px
>>53728447
wow she's really pretty and I like her armor and her cute hairstyle.
>>
>>53729217
>we
You have. I have not. Do what you will; just don't cross the line and get banned.
>>
>>53729010
What's hilarious is that if you go strictly by the Bible at no point do angels or anything like them have halos, they're strictly a later invention.
>>
>>53729252
At no point are angels humanoid either.
>>
>>53729252
Aren't biblical angels typically more akin to Eldritch Horrors than shiny winged people?
>>
>>53729217
>we've typically agreed

More like you've selectively ignored everyone who disagreed.

Threads are self moderating to a degree. Topics people want to talk about get replies, others get ignored.
>>
>>53729217
We are many, we are legion, you are few and alone, join us or be excluded from the hivemind
:thinking:

>>53729252
So is purgatory, seven sins / virtues, any real description of hell, angelic choirs...
Also Sandalphon is something dumb like three million miles tall.

>>53729266
>>53729272
Some are, not all. The angels in S&G are normal and human looking, Gabriel isn't monstrous, etc.
>>
>>53729266
>>53729272
There's some debate on whether or not depictions of what angels actually look like are listed in scripture, some people pointing to the scripture talking about that wheel with a bajillion eyes for instance, but whatever it is they're supposed to look like it's clear that it's crazy enough that pretty much every time they come up on some normie they have to preface what they're going to say with "Fear not!" or something along those lines.
>>
>>53729266
Oh please don't delve into the hurr durr burning wheels argument everyone has heard again and again and again and again. Angels assume many forms and the esoteric ones were exclusive to the Old Testament.

It can be surmised that, as the New Testament was a book of God's Grace and His eagerness to connect with His children, His servants would assume Humanoid forms (such as they are) to better connect with Mankind.
>>
>>53726372
Dual path is the only way to go for partial casters.
>>
>>53729314
Not always though. For example it's explicit they can glow and often appear in a flash of light. A normal dude radiating power, speaking in booms, appearing in divine fire can be scary without being an Ophanim.
>>
File: It's so Wonderful.png (39KB, 1561x156px) Image search: [Google]
It's so Wonderful.png
39KB, 1561x156px
>>53729282
>>53729239
More like you fucks don't want to accept you've reduced this general as nothing more as a place to discuss your smut
>selectively ignored
Literally everyone who disagrees that game posting isn't a blight is another thirsty retard who only uses PF as a context to their ERP.
>>
>>53729314
>>53729320
>>53729266

>At no point are angels humanoid either.

What? No seriously, did you forget that bit about Sodom and Gomorrah when Angels in humanoid form came to the city?
>>
>>53729340
Those angels must have been pretty hot, though, because the whole town wanted to sodomize them
>>
>>53729336
Gareth left before RotJR. Lewdposting was negligible, he was just a fucking pussy who couldn't handle 2hu's heat.
>literally everyone
So selective ignorance. Leave if you hate it so much.
>>
>>53729340
Considering how freaky the people in those cities apparently were I wouldn't be surprised if they'd still have wanted to bang those angels even if they didn't look humanoid.
>>
>>53729359
PLD is obnoxious as fuck and logposting is cancer.
>>
>>53729363
They looked like normal-ass people when Lot gave them shelter under his roof. The people of Sodom wanted to fuck 'em because they were strangers with fresh unloosened assholes.
>>
>>53729375
Run a better game and steal its spotlight.
>>
>>53729375
Dodging the question, and considering they get replies? At least some like it. Fuck off, last (you).

>>53729363
Lot explicitly didn't realize they were angels.
>>
>>53729375
I think PLD needs to burn and lewdposting is a blight, but I don't fucking post about it because all it does is breed more discussion on the topic. If you hate it, hide it and move on. I have to put up with PLD shitposting because you can't let them circlejerk themselves unconcious.
>>
>>53729359
>couldn't handle 2hu's heat
HURR DURR MY E-CELEB CUMBUCKET BITCHES IN HEAT

RAPE RAPE SEX SEX CUM CUM MOAR PLS

You're fucking animals.
>>
>>53729359
>lewdposting was negligible
You had people jerking off about an oni woman masturbating with iron rods IN THE FUCKING THREADS.

Hell even in this thread, right NOW, you have people wishing for another PC to get bred by Manticores.
>>
>>53729412
>>53729413
As a celeb, I agree.
>>
>>53729412
2hu, remember, is just an autist munchkin. He isn't an e-celeb he's been around since before nazimod telling people why their homebrews are unbalanced shit. You're making gareth into an e-celeb immune to valid criticism
>>
>>53729381
Imagine being an entire city full of such unrepentant whores that God takes one look at your city and says "I need to wipe this place off the face of the map, except for this one guy and his wife and daughters."
>>
File: girls can do what.jpg (119KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
girls can do what.jpg
119KB, 500x500px
>>53728437
YFW Yin turns out to be a bully.
>>
>>53729413
So what nigger? This is the internet, not your uni forums. Learn to not take it seriously for once.
>>
>>53729439
Poe's Law.
>>
Guys help how do I become a good bully I'm only good at handholding and being nice but I need to learn how to bully because I wrote a character that could be a good bully HELP
>>
>>53729402
>I think PLD needs to burn and lewdposting is a blight

But anon before said lewdposting was alright.
>>
>>53729445
His wife turned into salt though
I guess you could say Godwas real salty
>>
>>53729451
>this
This entitled comportment right here is the problem.
>>
>>53729413
Iron rods? What?
>>
File: 25c245a3e3a2f333a10488849c4c5200.jpg (259KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
25c245a3e3a2f333a10488849c4c5200.jpg
259KB, 750x1000px
>>53728489
Stirrups.

>>53728447
"Proselytize at me and I will stitch your lips shut with silver wire and let the barbarian have his way with you until you rip them out screaming."

t. Changeling Bouda.
>>
>>53729467
People who need to police everything? Why not start a reddit or 8ch sub then.
>>
>>53729484
Edgy
>>
>>53729487
>HAHA THIS IS THE INTERNET NIGGER SO -I- DO WHAT I WANT IT BELONGS TO ME ME ME NO YOU GET OFF NO YOU SHUT UP HAHA NIGGER IT'S ALL MINE I CAN BE A SHIT
k
>>
What are the best kind of wings for a tiefling in Golarion? Bat? Bird? Something else?
>>
>>53729445
Abraham had a long conversation with God about this, actually. It was about destroying Sodom and Gomorrah, and Abraham insisted that if God should find 50 people in that entire city, it would be spared. He lowered the number to 45, and God agreed. He lowered the number to 40, and God agreed. It was until he reached 10 people and God agreed that Abraham had hit the minimum number of Righteous people that can be in a city to keep it safe from God's wrath.
>>
>>53729508
Yessir, to Reddit with ye.
>>
>>53729458
Make them an Elephant Lady

DONE
>>
>>53729487
Why don't you guys go to 8ch or /soc/? /soc/ has dedicated ERP threads.
>reddit
Except these games have LITERALLY attracted people from reddit to these threads because of how prolific they get on roll20.
>>
File: 1435347402534.png (130KB, 300x417px) Image search: [Google]
1435347402534.png
130KB, 300x417px
>>53729413
JUST DEAL WITH IT BRO, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IGNORE IT. THE THREAD IS SELF-MODERATING.
>>
>>53729483
Onryou was advertised as getting more and more hedonistic the closer she got to Minkai, basically turning "training" into sadomasochistic indulgence. I don't know if Eagle's going to back off on that idea, but honestly, it does seem pretty stupid by now, considering it basically does nothing for Onryou as a character besides give a lame excuse for sex scenes.
>>
>>53729523
WHATS AN ELEPHANT LADY
>>
>>53729509
Depends entirely on the Tiefling and the theme you're going for with them. It's usually Bat Wings, but Bird wings could work as well.
>>
>>53729532
The point is that you dimwits believe that MOREMOREMORE moderation in favor of your super srs bsns views are how things should be on a fucking cambodian childfucking cavescribble website. If you desire control, go get it at 8ch or reddit.
>>
>>53729532
Do you have any proof of them attracting people on leddit
>>
>>53729217
>lewdposting
>since October
So you're new here then. Because PF threads have had lewd in them since day fucking one.
>>
New thread
>>53729581
>>53729581
>>53729581
>>53729581
>>
>>53729544
> SELF-MODERATING.
Yeah you're a great example of "self-moderation"

Being an autistic rabid spaz I mean. It's self-moderation if I ever saw self-moderation.
>>
>>53729573
He's one of them.
>>
>>53729593
kek
>>
>>53729591
Welcome to 4chan, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>53729558
http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Loxodon_(3.5e_Race)

Try something different and you will succeed
>>
>>53729502
Paladins bring out the worst in her, it's true.
>>
>>53729465
>God was real salty

Clever, really clever, but you know why Lot's Wife really turned into salt? It was because she still had love of Sodom in her heart, that's the thing that enraged God. Lot's Wife had lived among a den of rapists and degenerates for years, suffering under their rule, and that night they came to their house and clamored to know (as in, the biblical know) their daughters and guests. God Himself was punishing Sodom for their transgressions and destroying that blighted town.

And yet she looked back, not because she wanted to see God's fury, but because she missed it. She was second-guessing God for smiting the wicked, and that is a seed of doubt you can not suffer to sprout.
>>
>>53729641
I know the reasoning behind it, but that's, in the end, still God being butthurt. The reason it's ok is because he's God and can be butthurt at will (see Babel and sperging over fucking chariots of all things)
>>
>>53729593
Why would I complain about lewdshit game if I were a redditor that came here for lewdshit games.
>>53729572
>implying 8ch is useful for anything besides /pol/shit
>>
>>53729641
And people wonder why I consider god an asshole.
>>
>/pgg/ers are this fucking spooked
>>
>>53729668
>>53729678

>God killed a woman that felt longing for men and women that led wicked lives and did wicked things without a hint of regret
>This makes God not only an asshole, but a butthurt asshole

What the fuck.
>>
>>53729703
>not calling them /pgg/ies
>>
>>53729709
>woman lives in city and is wrong for feeling some attachment to her home, like someone that isn't a sociopath
>every single person in sodom was an asshole
Let's not even get into the shit where if God didn't want us to maraud and rape he shouldn't have given us the capacity to do so.
>>
>>53729675
Because Reddit is full of idiotic moralfags with a control fetish like you who come here after noticing our high quality apps and then seek to distort the thread due to their butthurt.

>>53729709
She did not feel longing for men and women, she wanted to take one last look at her lifelong home before it went up. In fact, hatred and love BOTH would've looked back; only indifference looks forward.
God was butthurt because she did not listen to him: that's the real reasoning she got rekt for, and was reasonable at the time for he is God.
Also, God was seriously fucking hypocritical when it came to what Isrealites and everyone else could do.
>>
>>53729709
No matter how fucked up it is, a place you've lived for 40 years is still home. You were born there, your family lived and died there, you raised your children there, you met your husband there, you bore your daughters there, and then two strangers came and told you to leave everything and leave the cities forever.

And then they blew up.

What kind of person with a human heart WOULDN'T look back? What kind of sociopathic monster was Lot?
>>
>>53729392
There ARE better games which DO have the spotlight, but that doesn't stop PLD posting from happening.
>>
>>53729776
EXCEPT YOUR THE MOTEHRFUCKERS THAT DISTORED THE THREAD WITH YOUR LEWD SHIT
>>
>>53729787
Lot didn't look back because God told him not to, his wife tried to sneak a look. It's like that one descent into the underworld legend.
>>
>>53729805
>t. /reddit/
>>
>>53729810
>t. Lewd faggot porn addict.
>>
>>53729805
Hello /Reddit/ & Gareth
We Did It.
>>
>>53729758
She was being led away by God's own messengers to a better place that didn't stink of degeneracy, and the conversation between Abraham and God was very explicitly the conversation that determined Lot and his family were the only people in Sodom that weren't assholes.

You can't abide sin and evil, it is not good or Christian. This is not to say you must whip out the fire and brimstone, but you must try and correct the evil through acts of kindness and charity. A simple "turn the other cheek" will not do. Do you think Jesus turned the other cheek with the money-lenders practicing in God's home?
>>
>>53729825
WhereTheFuckDoYouThinkYouAre.gif
>>
>>53729847
Somewhere that wasn't that bad until the thirst lords attacked.
>>
>>53729843
>Lot and his family were the only people in Sodom that weren't assholes.
Because I'm sure all those children and infants were irredeemable scum.
>>
>>53729758
>>53729776
>>53729787
As the other anon said, not only was their home a miserable place, God told them not to look back while burning it down. It was trash, they knew it was trash, and God warned them it was trash and Lot's wife still looked back with longing.

Evil does not deserve sympathy, and Sodom was an evil place. You might twist this statement to call me a hypocrite because Jesus walked among sinners, but that is a half-truth. Jesus did not have sympathy for Evil and Sin, He had sympathy for the goodness within the sinner's hearts.
>>
>>53729878
Hello, new person.

VERY new person.
>>
>>53729843
See, this is only relevant once you give half a shit about God above everything else in life, which is the flaw in all Judeochristian doctrine. All the proof and logic for it being a good and reasonable system only works when you're convinced it's good and reasonable, like the proof for God being omnibenevolent despite the inequities and apparent injustices only being meaningful once you accept...that he's omnibenevolent.
Lot's wife, being not an asshole, then, should not have looked back for any degenerate reason - but she did, meaning either god was wrong about her or he's just being butthurt about humans showing human emotion.
>>
>>53729924
You're just a young pup.

Or a monster.
>>
>>53729937
It literally wasn't. Saying you want to fuck Greta or some random NPC pales in comparisons to some of the shit that was discussed and took place without a hint of irony when RotJR was put forth.
>>
>>53729924
Stop prosteltyzing, you're doing a shit job. Just because it's a horrible place is irrelevant-in fact it would bolster attqchment because it inspired emotion, consistently and strongly.
Furthermore-who the fuck is God? Why does he define evil? God becomes eminently reasonable once a person accepts he is God-but all reasons to do so only make sense after you have done so.
>>
>/pgg/-Theology, Rape, and Optimization
>>
>>53729221

>Y-you too, sister.
>>
File: gip2309.gif (871KB, 474x273px) Image search: [Google]
gip2309.gif
871KB, 474x273px
What century would be too late to go around with bows and crossbows (assuming there are firearms around)?
Thread posts: 444
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.