[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Ogryns objectively the most orky humans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ogryn.jpg (18KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
ogryn.jpg
18KB, 350x267px
Are Ogryns objectively the most orky humans?
>>
>>53723156
within warhammer?
>Yeah
Outside of warhammer?
>Nah

Orks (like all non-human races) are based on various aspects of humanity that have been exaggerated.

professional and hobbyist Engineers IRL are the closest to orks that you can get. I think.
>>
>>53723199

Soccer holigans m8.

Also DIGGA NOBZ.
>>
>>53723156
Commissar Yarick is the most orky human there is and he's no ogryn
>>
>>53723245
But that's because he spent some time as a POW in ork territory and learnt their culture and customs in the meantime, while also learning Orkish from an ork prisoner. He made himself as orky as a human can become; ogryns are as orky as a human can be born.
>>
>>53723245
This, I'm not entirely convinced that Commisar Yarick isn't actually an ork.
>>
File: 438px-Digga.jpg (155KB, 438x599px) Image search: [Google]
438px-Digga.jpg
155KB, 438x599px
>>53723156
Diggas are orkier but theoretically an Ogryn Digga would be orkier still
>>
>>53723245
>>53724107
>>53724669
The Orks believe him to be a champion of Gork, or maybe it was Mork, and so he is.
He doesn't need to worship them to gain their blessing, the Orks do that for him.
>>
File: syD7H3K.jpg (331KB, 1103x799px) Image search: [Google]
syD7H3K.jpg
331KB, 1103x799px
>>53723199
>professional and hobbyist Engineers IRL are the closest to orks that you can get. I think.
I'd say mursi warriors are the orkiest
>>
>>53724754
Sauce on that?
>>
They really aren't. They have similarly memes speech impediments but in terms of attitude not at all. There may be some surface similarities in their behavior but as noted they come from completely different motivations.
>>
>>53724789
Implied fluff, really.
Orks think he is unkillable, and Yarrick hasn't died yet.
Orks think he can kill ya with his eye, so he got a cybereye implanted that shoots lasers out of it.
etc, etc
>>
>>53726169
I don't think that's how it works. This "orks believe it, then it works" is not that powerful, and I don't it affects things outside the orks environment.

Yarrick hasn't died yet? That's called "plot armor", anon.
Orks started saying he can kill with his gaze? Maybe AFTER he got the bionic eye, not before.

Don't get me wrong, Yarrick is one of the coolest, manliest characters in 40k, and it's cool that he's become a sort of folk figure in ork culture, but that's something completely different from saying orks think of him as an envoy of the orkish gods.

Ya seeh, thinkin' dat iz un-orky.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.