[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

creating a medieval fantasy brothel and relight district

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

our next 5e campaign is starting in the medieval fantasy equivalent to new york city, a densely populated, highly corrupt, melting pot coast city. the city is home to pretty much every intelligent humanoid race including the monstrous ones "Orcs, Kobolds, Goblins, ect.." as long as they can abide by some basic laws.

i want to make a thriving red light district for the players to visit full of gambling houses, underground fighting rings, warehouses for illegal goods, and of course brothels. And if i know my players, they will jump at the chance to visit one given the opportunity.

So ide like to hear some interesting, funny, or unusual concepts for prostitutes and other NPCs for the city. i'll pretty much include any races because of the extreme diversity.
some additional ideas i had
>a kenku town that sells a wide range of knock off goods like potions for half the price but they only work half the time."china town"
>pockets of orc and goblin slums where muggings are common but you can get good mercenaries and illegal substances very easily.
>a city watch that has no standard equipment for the guards. guards are allowed to use whatever type of weapons or fighting styles they like. spell casting, fist fighting, and great bows are just as valid as the normal spear and shield.
>>
also any ideas for fantasy drugs? and has anyone ever made rules for being drunk/high on whatever substances? i feel like this would come up enough times.

what does your table impose on a character when he gets to drunk?
>>
File: 1341499084069.jpg (268KB, 833x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1341499084069.jpg
268KB, 833x1200px
>>53721471
>For half the price of a regular prostitute you can roll on the Wheel of Fortune to determine which strange humanoid creature you get to have sex with.

>Heaven or Hell: you're blindfolded and seduced by two females exemplars (succubus or deva) and you have to guess which one is from the lower planes or the upper planes.
>>
>>53721471
damn dude when was the last time you went to NYC?

nowadays it would just be nothing goblin-run food trucks and orc chefs competing to see who can serve the best brunch. and a bunch of unpaid kobold interns running around underfoot

high elf fashion pop-up shops in empty warehouse space. bodega cats that are actually polymorphed wizards. rat-controlled unreliable-ass and inconvenient underground public transit system.

it ain't the 70s no more
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>53721734
good suggestions man, and I actually live in the lower east side. What do you think this place would be like? Have you ever been out here?
>>
>>53721471
To take inspiration from your pic, put the Brothel across the street from the place that sells sex-swap potions
>>
>>53721952
Sorry shitty iPhone picture
>>
>>53721962
Completely forgot about that, that'll make a interesting incident
>>
File: Sex rules for D&D5E.pdf (585KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Sex rules for D&D5E.pdf
585KB, 1x1px
>>53721471
Krovek Kromanov says he's sorry how this world is one where blood makes money. But every drop spilled in his arenas placate the thrist for violence of many. And everything is under control and properly ruled, making gold without pillaging it from anyone. THis former gladiator is choleric and fond of fighting, but this didn't stop him from being the richest gladiator patron the regionhas ever seen.

He may have such great sucess in producing gladiators because the latter see something of themselves in a scarred dwarf with golden teeth, crooked nose, a frowny stare like a gargoyle and a flail instead of the missing right hand.

He has problems keeping his fights "fresh". He makes up all kinds of things besides normal fights: fights with spiked shields, no armor and no weapons; a dog versus a man with an arm tied to his back; clowns hitting each other with soap; galley boarding reanactements inside an arena filled with water.

>>53721551
Pandora: if you are a magic user, pry off the spines of a certain sea urchin and prick yourself with them, you get to see some great alucinations. In fact, everybody does, they manifest as ilusions around you. If you take two doses, it includes sound. If you take three and don't have an overdosis, it includes touch.
>>
>>53721995
Also, it's implied that the ones they got in the show were cheap not because they wore off too soon but because they wore off at all
>>
File: zmob_Bugbear_Warrior.jpg (154KB, 413x646px) Image search: [Google]
zmob_Bugbear_Warrior.jpg
154KB, 413x646px
>>53721734
i think you implied high elfs are the fantasy equivalent to the white people opening all these trendy small businesses in small spaces over here, like art galleries and independent clothing stores.

if so, whats the fantasy equivalent to the Dominicans running the bodegas everywhere? i think bugbears, my people are hairy ape savages of the Caribbean.

oh and Jews in the private residence buildings nearby are interesting to. gotta say, these Jewish girls are really cute when they dont wear the traditional black gowns.
>>
File: consider megumin.png (591KB, 943x720px) Image search: [Google]
consider megumin.png
591KB, 943x720px
Forget brothels for a moment.

Imagine the kinds of fantasy magic STDs you should be concerned with.
>>
>>53723740
Dragon Sloppy Second.
>>
>>53721471
A reminder that the sign in the pic says open to orgies.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.