[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1549: Sticking Your Dick In A Blender Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 604
Thread images: 85

File: jumpchain intro pdf.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
jumpchain intro pdf.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>53706432
>>
>>53718477
>Thread title
That's why we have so many girls.
>>
Alright fess up, which of you is responsible for the batch of baby blenders in my kitchen?
>>
>>53718561
Can we just agree to blame Herculanon for giving us Receptive Doves and move forward?
>>
File: chicken.jpg (336KB, 1280x1066px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.jpg
336KB, 1280x1066px
The avian in front of you has a very important request. He will offer you the wildest riches known to the world, and resources you can only dream of if you take his request.

And his request is that he wishes for you enact vengeance upon the humans that have devoured his kind for eons. He doesn't care what sort of vengeance you have in mind to help him out.

You must make humanity suffer for their crimes and make them repent for what they have done. Do you take his offer? If you do, how do you accomplish this task?
>>
Does the Lexcorp item from the Injustice jump give you a copy of the company reources, or does it just put a Lexcorp HQ in all the jumps you visit?
>>
>>53718477
Even if we have durability perks, that sounds aweful
>>
>>53718614
>consume birb
>>
File: Ruby_Rose.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ruby_Rose.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Jump # 142 RWBY
Background: Student (100) + Faunus (-100)
Starting location: Vale (50)
Perks
*Intellectual (0)
*Tinkerer (150, Discount)
*Remnant Arcana (300, Discount)
Equipment:
*Weapon Import – Caliburn, the sword of kings (25), Aura Focus (75)
*Dust for dummies pro (0)
*Bigger on the Inside (100)
*Aura for Everyone (100)
Companions:
*Friends Unforgotten (300)

Wow was I busy this jump. I wish I could have hung out and made friends with the other teams more but damn I had stuff to do. I had people I wanted to save and some people I wanted to give some retribution to.

My first step was training my Aura and my companions aura up so they could use their semblances (It seems all the people in school can except Jaune. I then joined the white fang under an alternate identity while winning Ozpin’s trust. I had to join the white fang to get evidence of Cinder’s existence and plot and I hoped to feed Ozpin the information.

Ozpin was less than thrilled about a student of his putting herself in such danger but I managed to convince him I could handle it. I am not sure he truly trusted me but he seemed to

When Cinder Hacked Ozpin’s network I hacked her scroll giving me control. I let her think she had control until I took it away right at just the right moment.

I also managed to turn some of the White fang who weren’t quite fanatical ass-hats to cut down on the number of them attacking with grim during the invasion.

I managed to save Penny during the tournament by using Telekinesis to prevent the wires from cutting her to pieces and just making her get tangled up

When the Invasion Came I discretely beat Adam senseless and dumped him at Ironwood’s feet

(To be continued)
>>
File: lazybum.gif (453KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
lazybum.gif
453KB, 500x600px
>>53718614
He's gonna have to be more specific about what I'm gonna get out of this, because that's exactly the same offer I've gotten out of a hundred other villains just before I put their head through a wall.
>>
>>53718673
Cinder kind of died when she bumped in to Doom-chan, By then she had put together it was me all along who was ruining her plan so she and her Entourage were trying to track me down. They found Doom-chan who is a lot less forgiving than I am. From what I hear the got reduced to Ashes… that honestly wasn’t in the plan. Doom-chan’s very protective.

The good thing though was Amber got the other half of her soul back and woke up before Pyrrha had to absorb the half of her soul.

Well having been a part of the chaos it was mutually decided maybe it was best I go.

Well since the real problem was still out there my companions and I headed after Salem. We had to fight our way through some of the worst most Grimm infested territories to get at her killing some legendary grim and a couple of her minions. Again I didn’t do the killing… I have given up on trying to get my companions to go with the no killing thing.

We made it to Salem and an Army of Grimm, it was a hell of a fought but I ended it by using a Aura laced Nanoha style befriending on her. She sort of dissipated leaving nothing.

The Grim became much weaker with her gone. They didn’t go away entirely which was disappointing.
>>
>>53718614
If he needs me to take care of humanity for him, then he probably doesn't actually have anything that would interest me. That's not even getting into my moral and philosophical objections. So, no. I refuse.
>>
>>53718614
I remove one letter from the noise chickens make, and then cause them all to chase every human that eats chicken around until they stop eating chicken.
>>
Howdy all! It's been a bit but I think I've gotten most things together.

Anyway Changelog
1. Big reveal! It was me /JC it was me all along!
2. Companions work, added little sister.
3. Drawbacks and Notes sections started.
4. ESPer Capstone got that update that was asked for.

Any feedback?
>>
Since I know someone must have. Who claimed the new Mummy movie jump?
>>
>>53718744
No one yet. Someone named "Hot Glass" claimed the former trilogy, tho.
>>
>>53718743
>1. Big reveal! It was me /JC it was me all along!
You actually gave that away last thread. Not sure if you noticed that or are just doing a bit here. But welcome back, Gaunlet. How are things?
>>
>>53718744
It's gonna be part a bigger universe. Why not wait until more movies are released? It's gonna be part the "Dark Universe".
>>
>>53718614
I mutate all chickens and roosters into monsters that will ultimately die after a few days as super-predators. The ultimate goal is to keep them going just long enough to get their revenge. Then I refuse payment.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>53718779
I was playing it up for the humor. Father got three ablations, Cardiac ablation is a procedure to scar or destroy tissue in your heart that's allowing incorrect electrical signals to cause an abnormal heart rhythm, on his heart but he's pulled through
>>
>>53718790
I, did not know that. well, I hope the movies are good.
>>
>>53718821
I'm glad to hear that he's alright. My family has had its own share of heart defects, so I can understand how worrying that can be to deal with. Here's to a swift and complication-free recovery.
>>
File: 1425963052911.gif (108KB, 493x367px) Image search: [Google]
1425963052911.gif
108KB, 493x367px
>>53718561
>>53718581
What the fuck would a half-jumper blender even be like?
>>
File: cluckster's_revenge.jpg (54KB, 634x353px) Image search: [Google]
cluckster's_revenge.jpg
54KB, 634x353px
>>53718614
> He
That is not a rooster, anon.

Anyways, I genetically modify her. A few generations to breed and her progeny can get their own damn revenge.
>>
Haven't been on for a while. Anything big drop in the past couple of weeks?
How's WoW coming?
>>
Quick question, I need something to be able to write out a character from a setting and replace them, or take their place in general. Or at least a drawback that does the same that I can carry with me.

Any suggestions?

I wanna replace Chiba Mamoru / Endymion in the BSSM Jump. For reasons mostly related to the fact that it's my End Jump and I have delicious plans.
>>
>>53718896
The WoWmaker was convinced to add a small chunk of new classes or class-perks and an entire new section for customizing goblin-robots, iirc.
>>
>>53718743
Minor detail, but the text appears to change to a gray color starting at the Alien perks.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53718614
I'd need specifics too because unless he's referring to something other than baseline Earth, I already possess wilder, richer, riches. And I can also already literally create resources out of my own dreams. Though I'd be willing to consider if what he has can improve the world and dimensional security more than what humanity has done.

I'm focusing on the bargain because chickens are usually horrible dicks to each other, so I'm almost certain he's some kind of trickster entity.

Now, assuming he IS on the level the solution would be simple: Psychic crystal placed in geosynchronous orbit, tuned to grant humans the ability to sense chicken emotions. And amplify them to an unbearable degree.

But before I do anything else, I'm going to wave my sonic screwdriver at him.

>>53718821
Ow, that sucks

>>53718885
A very pretty blender, that can cast magic

>>53718896
Runemaster added and a couple more items I think? Including that appalling void abomination people think is a waifu.
>>
File: Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg (40KB, 317x456px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg
40KB, 317x456px
>>53718743

I knew it was you from the beginning because you are the only guy who says howdy all the time in the thread
>>
>>53718937
Xal'atath? She the perfect knaifu!
>>
>>53718896
Few threads ago he was convinced to add some TTRPG elements to the jump. Which apparently includes a steam armor / steam warrior section.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>53718874
Thank you anon. Thank you.

>>53718885
Personally don't like the direction that line of thinking is going. Just an opinion.

>>53718893
Which character from Zelda has the ability to control those things again? I think in Hyrule Warriors there is one right?

>>53718907
I have no idea. Maybe... well with a lack of scruples you could just Blacklight Body Surf I guess. Might want something that'll make sure you get his powers, they're neat and could be used better.

>>53718936
Huh? Wonder why that is. Fixed!

>>53718937
Aye.

>>53718943
Blame my grassroots for that.
>>
File: ohmygod.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ohmygod.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>53718743
>1. Big reveal! It was me /JC it was me all along!
NANI?!

>2. Companions work,
Canon companions still work as they did before, instead of like the Import?

>Sliders will get their chosen origins capstone while all other origins will get everything but their Capstone Perks and one 50 CP option from the general perks section.
Though this makes it sound like Sliders don't get their 50cp option anymore.

>added little sister.
Very nice.

>4. ESPer Capstone got that update that was asked for.
Looks good. Still think at least the option to just have Celestials show up would be nice, but that's just because I like them.

>The Melancholy of Haruhi chan Suzumiya [+000]
>You may take a Chibi-Asakura with you for free I’m told they’re easy to tame if you know how.
Yay.

>The Endless Eight [+200]:
Outch. Well, at least it's probably not quire as bad as what Yuki had to suffer through for 300-ish years or so. The extra depression tacked on hurts though.

>This is an option for the faint of heart. Haruhi just went Lovecraft.
*not an option?

Also, these are some harsh drawbacks. Damn.

>>53718821
Ah, good to hear he's pulled through.
>>
I'm jumping Worm pretty soon. This is probably a dumb question but...

What happens if I hit the Endbringers with something like the Killing Curse from Harry Potter? Or hell, what happens if I hit Scion with it? I know that they're multidimensional beings who are folded over into many different realities. But if I hit Scion with the Killing Curse wouldn't that instantly kill his whole body because his avatar is a part of it? I mean it's not like it matters which part of you is hit with the curse. You die instantly even if it grazes your arm. Is there some reason why this wouldn't also apply to the Endbringers and Scion even if they are folded into a bunch of parallel dimensions?
>>
>>53718907
Well, I'm fairly certain that Divine-rank magic in Anima can do that, but I feel like I overuse that as solutions for problems so you might want to reject it just for not being original enough.
>>
>>53718954
Knaifus will ruin your laifu.
>>
>>53719004
We have no data on what this does to beings that aren't a human or a spider, so fanwank something. We've actually had really long arguments about this, though, so it's not a stupid question.
>>
>>53718965
I dunno about Hyrule Warriors, but sometimes people accuse Anju of being able to do it.
>>
>>53718965
Oh wait, now I remember. It's Linkle. Link's sister.

Why they didn't call her Arel when Arel is the one canonical sister Link has had, I'll never know.
>>
>>53719036
No, having more than two knaifus will ruin your laifu, because everyone knows dual-wielding knaifus is the only way to go!
And if you disagree, then you're objectively playing wrong and are guilty of BADWRONGFUN.
>>
>>53719004
I'm personally of the mind you'd need to hit the real Zion instead of his golden puppet for it to work and Endbringers wouldn't even be alive enough for the Curse to be able to kill them, but I think wanking that way is fine. I remember lots of arguments about this, though.
>>
File: infinity.jpg (58KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
infinity.jpg
58KB, 750x600px
>>53718743
>setting involves people from the future and the time travel mechanism they use requires semi-closed deterministic loops

>suddenly Jumper

"Well, fuck."
>>
File: A Super Mario Thing.pdf (3MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
A Super Mario Thing.pdf
3MB, 1x1px
Here everyone, Cataquack Warrior here. I made some extra sections and illustrations to my draft for A Super Mario Thing to clarify the setting for viewers, and I wanted to get people's thoughts on it. I posted it earlier in the week too, but there was a big debate going on, so now that the weekend's here I'm interested to see what people think.

If you're still confused on anything, please let me know so I can be more specific. Plus, I've added a few new things, such as Quantum Physic Man, Goat, and Mistery Luigi as companion option. So if there is anything else I should fix, please point it out, as I will probably post it up on the Google Drive otherwise at the end of the weekend.
>>
>>53719079
>spoiler
THEN I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg (79KB, 753x597px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 3.jpg
79KB, 753x597px
>>53718996
>Canon companions still work as they did before, instead of like the Import?
Ah thanks for that.

>Though this makes it sound like Sliders don't get their 50cp option anymore.
I have no idea how to word it then. Pic Related.

>Still think at least the option to just have Celestials show up would be nice, but that's just because I like them.
Fight a Celestial in one of Haruhi's Closed Spaces with the Agency folk?

>*not an option?
Indeed.

>harsh drawbacks
The 300 are genre shifting. Take both for maximum fuck.

>Ah, good to hear he's pulled through.
Thank you.

>>53719061
>>53719070
Ah I thought so. And I know right, about Arel?

>>53719090
Yeah I think that's going to be a thing.
>>
>>53719004
What I want to know is why people always jump to Avada Kedavra.

It's the shittiest killing curse in all fiction I've ever heard of. It can be blocked by putting a statue in the beam's way, it can be dodged; somehow I think both types of target are more than capable of that.
>>
>>53719108
THEN YOU'RE GUILTY OF HERESY AND MUST BE PURGED!
>>
>>53719004
It's very strongly implied that the Killing Curse simply does not one-shot monsters, e.g. Dementors, Nundus, Dragons, Giants, etc.
>>
>>53719093
>Quantum Physic Man

Is...is that a thing in Super Mario?

Somehow I don't think that's a thing
>>
>>53719149
We are all quantum physics men, as quantum physics make up the universe we live in.
>>
>>53719112
we need one of the item to be the VN(or a jumper variant thereof) that Yuki developed in Haruhi-chan.

NEED it.
>>
>>53718965
>I have no idea. Maybe... well with a lack of scruples you could just Blacklight Body Surf I guess. Might want something that'll make sure you get his powers, they're neat and could be used better.
Nah, nothing that would eventually have me feel guilty, but also, I've managed to achieve something that would make his powers all the more better.

I've figured out how to create a legit Saint Saya-style Armour. Empowered by Constellations and all.

> Well, I'm fairly certain that Divine-rank magic in Anima can do that, but I feel like I overuse that as solutions for problems so you might want to reject it just for not being original enough.

The reason why I'm asking for perks and just handling it myself is because of Setsuna and my own conscious, something else that can manipulate the plot and drop me into Mamoru's place would mean that I can think of it as an AU and that I'm not going to be visited by an angry Guardian of Time anytime soon.

I have a phobia of Time Travels, even with all the Anti-Time bullshit I picked up.
>>
>>53719190
So it's just a regular man companion?
>>
>>53719004
Well, it depends on how the Killing Curse actually kills. Voldemort's commentary implies that it removes the soul from the body (though this isn't confirmed as being how it works and might just have been a weird interaction with him having Horcruxes), so if that's how it functions it would be meaningless in the the mechanistic universe of Worm. It's also shown multiple times that against inorganic matter it just causes physical damage, so the crystalline nature of Endbringers and Entities might mean that it's no more effective than any other energy blast. I'd personally assume that their sheer mass would also mess with it, Barty Crouch implied that it takes a sufficient amount of power to kill someone, and I can see a larger being taking more power to kill. Plus, we know that it actually is not an unstoppable spell as most assume, just unstoppable with the Shielding Charm. On multiple occasions Harry shoots the Killing Curse down in-flight (and not just the Priori Incantatem effect when his and Voldemort's wands resonate), so the various exotic energy fields that Scion uses for his stilling might block it.

So I guess what I'm saying is: I have no fucking idea if it would work. I mean, maybe. It's worth a shot. But I really doubt you'll be able to one hit kill such enormous and powerful beings.
>>
>>53719093
>Blade of Grass
Still best companion, followed by the Commie and the Yukkuri.

>>53719149
It seems to be a thing in a A Super Mario Thing spin-off, but not a Super Mario thing itself, no.
>>
>>53719212
We are all but regular men, because all of us are steeped in sin.
>>
Have there been anymore updates on Bastard! yet?
>>
>>53719234
...got a source for that? I can't seem to find it on google

>>53719224
Seriously, why do people keep using AK as the example? It failed to kill the same baby three times in a row! I could probably pull a better killing curse out of my ass. My literal ass. Because my ass is magic, because of that one Spyro dragon form customisation option.
>>
>>53719149
As I explain in the jump A Super Mario Thing is a set of fan games, set in a "sort of" Mario universe. If Mario is gone and the Koopas have been replaced by shelled alien slime worms, and the protagonist is an armless, cycloptic demon...well, the Yoshis are still around!

Anyway, Quantum Physic Man is actually from a spin-off fans made called Superb Demo Sisters. It's basically an ASMT version of the original Super Mario Bros. At the beginning, there are some extra hub areas you can visit, and one has all these little museum-like exhibits featuring the different designers' avatars, along with joke texts. I liked the one for Quantum Physics Man, which says he may have been one of Wily's failed Robot Masters only nobody's ever checked whether he exists or not, and I wanted to include a callback to SDS, so I decided to add that. I also added Goat (another Yoshi stand-in), who appeared in this game raocow made, as said game was the first time Demo (the heroine of ASMT) appeared.
>>
>>53719199
Going to have to get it yourself. Sadly. Though I'm sure even in a non-Haruhi-Chan verse you could find a parallel world that has a Yuki doing that.

>>53719201
>Nah, nothing that would eventually have me feel guilty, but also, I've managed to achieve something that would make his powers all the more better.
Then my idea are spent.

>I've figured out how to create a legit Saint Saya-style Armour. Empowered by Constellations and all.
Well the Saints are empowered by Cosmos, not the constellations, but I get where you're coming from. HOW?
>>
Are Worm parahuman powers purely biological, or is there some other supernatural component?
>>
>>53719269
>Seriously, why do people keep using AK as the example?
Oh, I agree that it's not that great a death curse. I was just listing the factors on whether it might work. Personally, I don't trust magic that just kills things outright. I don't consider any enemy dead until they've been dismembered, at minimum, just in case they have some way to come back to life through an intact corpse or spawn a horde of monsters from their flesh or something like that. I guess if you combined instant death spells with Shadow Kill from Dishonored, then that could satisfy my paranoia.
>>
>>53719115
>>53719269
AK is baby's first conceptual death spell. It's from a relatively low-threat setting, it's very easy to learn (to such an extent that you could probably teach an average teenager how to cast it in about an hour), and Harry Potter is almost certainly one of the first jumps that a magic-themed Jumper is going to visit due to offering a bunch of solid options with comparatively low danger.
>>
>>53719303
nah its alright, I was jsut momentarily amused by the thought of a jumper version with every companion having a nonsensical route devoted to them.
>>
>>53719327
It's clarketech biology written by someone who has no idea what numbers mean.
>>
>>53719327
It's 100% pure artistic license biology.
>>
>>53719352
Sounds like HeavensAnon if he was actually a decent writer.
>>
>>53719327
Neither. I mean, I guess they're technically biological, since they come from living beings, but the biology of those beings is so alien to anything on Earth that I have trouble thinking of them as alive. The Entities evolved from self-replicating crystalline growths, that makes them more like nanotechnology than biology. If you're thinking about using some biology-copying or assimilating power to consume shards, I don't think it would work. Those tend to be oriented to biology that is at least squishy like flesh is, if not flesh itself. You'd need a more general matter-assimilation power, I think.
>>
>>53718743
God damn it, I knew the style seemed familiar to me, I just didn't realise it was you until now. Well. this is embarrassing.
>>
>>53719269
A lot of the actual material for A Super Mario Thing and other games in that series hasn't actually been compiled on sites; even the wikis are kind of small. Therefore, Google won't get you too far; the best way is to either play the games or watch a playthrough on YouTube (I did the latter).
>>
File: jumpergivinguponsanity.png (483KB, 958x538px) Image search: [Google]
jumpergivinguponsanity.png
483KB, 958x538px
>>53719112
>I have no idea how to word it then. Pic Related.
Something like this perhaps?

"Sliders will get their capstone perk and one 50 CP option from the general perks section, while all other origins will get all of their origin's perks excepting their capstone as well as one 50 CP option from the general perks section."

It's a little longer, but a bit clearer to me?

>Fight a Celestial in one of Haruhi's Closed Spaces with the Agency folk?
Huh, right. That'd work.

>The 300 are genre shifting.
Fair enough, I suppose. Though Endless Eight is pretty up there too, what with eighty years of depression and futility.

>Take both for maximum fuck.
Yeah, let's not do that.

...Though I'm tempted to go Slapstick Lovecraft by combining it with Haruhi-chan.

Anyway, with Strange Aeons, would Haruhi be an eldritch abomination whom deluded itself into pretending to be a girl then?
>>
File: 1445647298750.png (46KB, 477x387px) Image search: [Google]
1445647298750.png
46KB, 477x387px
>>53719115
> goto Undertale
> cast Avada Kedavra
> watch as everyone jumps INTO the obvious green bullet
>>
File: 1448697839639.jpg (772KB, 916x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1448697839639.jpg
772KB, 916x1200px
Alright, so, I figure that collecting rare books might be an interesting over-arching chain goal. My questions are:

Which jumps have unique and/or special books that are worth nicking?
Which books are those?
What are some good ways to disarm and safely store the numerous books that have problems such as driving the reader mad or being possessed by demons?
>>
>>53719402
I don't have a list of cool books off the top of my head, but as to your third question, Index from To Aru Magic Side explicitly prevents you from eldritch tomes' side effects. You can still be negatively psychologically affected by reading disturbing things, but nothing will ever drive you insane in an Ia Ia Cthulhu Ftagn sense, where the information is just too much for a mortal mind to handle.
>>
>>53719402
the magical index perk in a certain magical index jump helps with corrupting books. the setting itself has lots of them.
lovecraft has the obvious ones.
horrormovie jump can make you unposseable
elder scrolls has the namegiving scrolls and lots of books like the ohgma infinitum.
I think it was dc occult that has the library of eternity?
etc etc. just from the top of my head
>>
>>53719402
Just get the libraries from Teen Titans, DC Occult, and Endless Legend and you'll be able to collect pretty much every special book ever.
>>
>>53719303
>Well the Saints are empowered by Cosmos, not the constellations, but I get where you're coming from. HOW?
Cosmic Power + Cosmic Mind + Missing Shard + Various Chi Manipulations + CLAMP Magic Bullshit + Kanka + Astrological Body Magic + Lots of Crafting Perks + Dragon Core + First Magic + Rune Magic + Ability to Absorb Magic from Natural Phenomena + Senjutsu + Primal Energy = The Stars themselves are my Power

Now sources in order:
> Kamen Rider Neo-Heisei Pt.2
> Wuxia / Xianxia / Avatar the Last Airbender / Kung Fu Hustle / etc.
> Cardcaptor Sakura
> Mahou Sensei Negima
> Fairy Tail
> Bayonetta / Teen Titans / King Arthur / etc. (I forget)
> Fate Stay Night
> Circle of Magic
> High School DxD
> Shin Megami Tensei
>>
>>53719332
I get that. But it's still a shitty, weak little dog of a spell.
>>
>>53718896
Everybody else answered well enough for me, SO:

Pyremaster (300 CP. Discounted Fire Mage, Priest, Shaman):
The funeral pyre is how many cultures choose to honor their dead, believing that by incinerating the body of the fallen it would free their soul and let them pass on in peace. The orcs turned this into a ritual of great significance, in part through the funerary leader - the Pyremaster. These spiritual leaders prepared the body and guided the soul to join the orcish ancestors above, and through the ritual of the pyre have come to embody a force all their own. Though technically these beings are predominantly among the orcs, there is no stopping a Pyremaster from teaching their secrets to other races.

The Pyremaster has an empathic control over flame, and can manipulate it with great ease - be they summoning up a great funerary pyre to bring their enemies a swift death, magnifying the heat and intensity of flames around them, or even willing the flame to set they and their allies’ weaponry ablaze. The flames can even be used to foretell the future in shattered glimpses and divinations. The elder Pyremasters, as well, are immune to the intense heat of normal flame - and can absorb it’s energies to heal their wounds.

Their closeness with the dead, and the grimness of their duty, gives the Pyremaster the ability to summon a group of burning undead of any form - starting with a small warband of burning skeletons, and growing in ability from there. The ashes of a fallen foe can be questioned - the imprint of the soul giving the ashes all the knowledge that that foe or creature knew, that the Pyremaster may ask at will. And finally, and most importantly - the funerary rites known to all of this order will cleanse the fallen soul of all impurities, and ensure the fallen cannot be risen by any method unless they accept it willingly.
>>
>>53719568
*even in it's own setting, so you'd think people would choose a death curse that doesn't fail all the time
>>
>>53719576

Much as I hate the idea I think you may have to pull a Warframe with the CP budgets.
>>
>>53719576
Dammit, stop making me spend all my CP! There's only so much I can get!
>>
>>53719303
Other than the TPDD, what kind of things can Sensitive Time Data's technology do?
>>
>>53719622
No, that was a poorly thought-out idea by an incompetent jumpmaker. You shouldn't insult OAA by suggesting he do something like that.
>>
Someone mentioned a couple of threads ago that there was a pixiv fantasia jump in the works, could anyone point out for me when it was claimed and who's working on it?
>>
>>53719524
Did you even read the description for those? Because they explicitly say you won't get secret or unique books.
>>
>>53719642
Nobody asked for your opinion Timmy.
>>
>>53719644
Judging by the replies that followed afterwards I don't think you need to hold any hope, because I'm pretty sure it's SB only. There's only one jumpmaker I know that reads and writes in Japanese.
>>
>>53719568
>>53719606
It's not so much that AK is a bad spell as much as it is the fact that almost every named character in Harry Potter has about a metric ton of plot armor and every dark wizard in that world is either trying to use the same spell on the same person a half dozen times despite it repeatedly not working or are honor graduates of the Stormtrooper Marksmanship Academy.
>>
>>53718907
I mean, who's to say that taking the mysterious protector background isn't sufficient to step into his shoes?

I did so and took his place in the sailor moon jump so that I could have Usagi without denying her her fated love. I just chose to attend the jump in a particular spot in the multiverse in which my in-world self, happened to be him.
>>
>>53719679
Guess that means I'm moving to SB then.
>>
>>53719681
>Wizards are totally FTL, gaiz!
>>
>>53719724
Might as well. It has all the important benefits of this thread with almost none of the drawbacks, and some extra things on top.
>>
>>53719724
You could just make one for us you know. If it is him, it's never going on our drive, so that means there won't be any claim to fight over.
>>
>>53719724
Stay here and just make a build for it regardless. Hell, post it here, let the shitposter whine at you, and don't reply. You'll make him mad and lose nothing.
>>
>>53719741
Well you do have to admit we do have one redeemable quality, having a thread banned wouldn't do much to stop us, if that is even possible.
>>
>>53719728
I wouldn't be surprised if Wizards had a way to lower the speed of light.
>>
>>53719769
I might do that for Touhou when he finishes it actually.
>>
>>53719746
How about instead, I just use the jump that already exists? If this thread makes it's own, I have no reason not to use it if it's good regardless of what site I'm on, because SB uses all our jumps anyway, but there's no way I'm going to make a build for an SB jump here, that's just asking for shitposting.
>>
>>53719810
Yeah, because you threaten to shitpost every time your sensibilities are offended.
>>
>>53719347
That would be quite funny yes.

>>53719387
Mwahahahaha!

>>53719398
>Something like this perhaps?
>A looted note is here.
Thank you and yoink!

>Huh, right. That'd work.
Yep.

>Fair enough, I suppose. Though Endless Eight is pretty up there too, what with eighty years of depression and futility.
A reason why it's a 200.

>Anyway, with Strange Aeons, would Haruhi be an eldritch abomination whom deluded itself into pretending to be a girl then?
That's a reasonable assumption. Best to keep such things unknown though. Enhances the mystery.

>>53719550
Huh okay then.

>>53719641
Let's see. All the tech infrastructure that would be needed to make a Wrist Watch Time Machine, Augmented Reality systems that could fit into a contact lens, the explicitly mentioned man portable laser weapons, and a lot of other stuff. Basically advance the technology of today to levels around Shadowruns, but absolutely everything is tech.
>>
>>53719724
Anyone who would use an SB jump is a shitposter and doesn't belong here anyway. Good riddance, go and never come back.
>>
>>53719810
Going by the discussion that happened two threads ago, I don't think you're going to have much luck waiting for someone else here to do it. One of the anon's mentioned that he's actively translating the source material from Japanese to English, and the only person I can think of that would do that isn't one of ours. I'm pretty sure the same anon or a different one even said that it's a SB exclusive.

You can try asking one of our jumpmakers if they're willing to put in the same effort though. I'm sure there's at least several jumpmakers that are Japanese fluent since this is 4chan.
>>
>https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1275#post-35881171
>Admittedly there's some overlap, but that's probably why I'm safe to do it since my jumps are guaranteed never to make it onto /tg/'s drive.

The jumpmaker himself said his jumps aren'tt supposed to be used here, so just leave it at that. Anyone who does otherwise is merely a shitposter.
>>
>>53719777
>inb4 the mods kick us to /qst/
>>
>>53719893
Prolly won't happen, but would be good. CYOAs are ban-worthy on /qst/.
>>
File: 1489061918052.png (183KB, 447x483px) Image search: [Google]
1489061918052.png
183KB, 447x483px
>>53719719
...never thought of that...

Thank you Usagianon!
>>
>>53719883
He didn't say they're not supposed to be used here, he said he doesn't expect us to ever accept a jump of his. Knowing the shitposters and what's happened with the last few jumps over the past threads I kind of agree with him. The shitposters already argue that the jumps he made that are on the thread should be removed because they're not good enough in quality.
>>
>>53719383
>If you're thinking about using some biology-copying or assimilating power to consume shards, I don't think it would work.
What I'm actually trying to do is gauge what powers the Corona Stimulants from the Worm jump would boost. The magic vs. Raildex Esper example wasn't much help, so I was hoping to understand how biological the parahuman powers are so I have a standard to work from.
>>
>>53719893
>>53719904
If it's ban-worthy over there, then unfortunately for your delicate sensibilities we're here to stay.
Suck it cockbags.
>>
>>53719883
Good, we don't want his shitty jumps anyway.
>>
>>53719893
Having spoken with a mod they, at least three, know what CYOA and Jumpchain is about and agreed that it wasn't a quest.
>>
And the thread is already turning into a pile of shit. Wonderful.

>>53719622
If it solves a lot of the issues, I don't see a problem.
>>
Hey so the Galvanism Skill in Fate/ can absorb magic, turn it into electricty, then absorb electricity to recharge your own mana. Does this mean that hooking yourself to a powerplant would give A+ mana?

If I bumped it to EX would it absorb other types of energy? Gain ranged absortion capable of draining Servants? Be more efficient?

Also, can we take Item construction twice for different crafts?
>>
>>53719883
>Making a build of a jump is now shitposting.
when is making a jump going to be considered shitposting?
>>
>>53719920
He's obfuscating the truth, you're talking to one of the assholes.

Frankly, idiots like that cunt? Just minimize their posts - they've already proven several times over that they don't care what the shitposting subject is. They don't care about jumps, or stories, or good discussion. Unfortunately reporting them doesn't work, and they're overly eager to feed their own retardation with samefagging, so you just got to ignore them.
>>
>>53719931
Nope. I'm 100% that one of these days, the mods are just going to ban us and then we'll be up shits creak without a paddle.

>>53719948
It already is if you're from SB.
>>
>>53719948
It already has been. Ever heard of DDAnon?
>>
>>53719934
When is Brutus going to delete his jumps from the drive anyways?
>>
>>53719928
Oh, I can answer that, then. The Corona Stimulants heighten activity in the region of the brain that connects to the shard, so the Esper comment is meant to indicate that out of jump they'd enhance powers based on neurology. Mostly psychic abilities, but potentially others.
>>
>>53719947
Not Val but seems likely, depending on the kind of powerplant

Judging from comments on other skill advancements probably just very, very efficient

And as I understand it Item Construction is very freeform so you can just buy it at higher ranks to justify more breadth
>>
>>53719970
>100% that one of these days, the mods are just going to ban us and then we'll be up shits creak without a paddle.

Good.

You fucking assholes deserve it. All you ever do is cause a negative environment here. If it's not endless shit-slinging, it's spamming day in day out with your juvenile internet grudges.

Fuck you, fuck the useless cow who gave birth to you, and fuck the idiot who contributed the seed.
>>
>>53719940
Are you even surprised at this point? Recently, it seems like there's been shitposting within the first 30 posts of every new thread.
>>
>>53719976
I was told that was just another name for Dirge.
>>
>>53719948
Dude, you think my perk previews have been actually contributing to thread?

I've been shitposting every god damn day.
>>
>>53720004
The summer meme is real. Hot dayshot heads.
>>
>>53720012
OAA confirmed terrible shitposter for making a jump.

Where did we go wrong.
>>
>>53720029
OAA's been a known shitposter since he started shitting on dirge.
>>
>>53719833
>Huh okay then.
Lot's of writing that, but yeah, basically thanks to Kamen Rider, TypeMoon, and High School DxD I became a Cosmic Human-Dragon Hybrid. The rest was just building an Armour that can help me channel everything I absorb much more easily and safely.

Cosmic-level storms have got waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much energy to be used safely. I'm hoping that with the Golden Crystal and its bullshit power that that energy can actually be used now.
>>
To the guy, Forever Undecided I think, making the Bane Trilogy jump, will it have a perk for making holocrons, or an item that explains how to do so? Because that would be cool. Also, since apparently Jedi and Sith had kingdoms back during this time period, even with the Republic around, would it be possible to have a Jedi/Sith themed palace as an item we can purchase?
>>
>>53720038
So wait. First you idiots are shitting all day every day on Dirge. But as soon as somebody else does, you get offended?

Is this like, a secret-kool-kids-klub? Only the invited club members get to shit on Dirge?

If so, get your own chat already.
>>
>>53719980
Wow, that's a lot easier to understand. Thanks. I wish the jump just explained that outright.
>>
Is there anything that would allow you to "internalize" external energy fields? Like, instead of tapping into the Force or the Warp, I would instead carry around and project my own "pockets" of such things?
>>
>>53719995
>Judging from comments on other skill advancements probably just very, very efficient
Good enough. I can work it with Minecraft powercells.
>And as I understand it Item Construction is very freeform so you can just buy it at higher ranks to justify more breadth.
I know, thing is dont know how do they react. One's weaponry and the other is mas production. Probably could work it with A++
>>
>>53719947
>If I bumped it to EX would it absorb other types of energy? Gain ranged absortion capable of draining Servants? Be more efficient?
"Probably what the lower levels can do but not capped at a certain amount at a time."

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51224042/#51230241
>>
>>53720145
You might be able to do that with Magia Erebea in Mahou Sensei Negima. That's about internalizing a type of energy. It's normally used to make super-modes by turning yourself into a living spell, but you could probably adapt it to what you're talking about.
>>
>>53720145
Isn't that kind of how those things (or at least the examples you provided) work? One is a reflection of the matrium caused by sapient minds throughout the galaxy, and the other is a filed produced by all life-forms, including the user. If you get stronk enough in either, then you should do that naturally, right? Unless I'm misunderstanding something, tapping into the wider field is just a matter of efficiency.
>>
You know, I never understood the point of Item Creation, considering that for the most part nobody is going to bother thinking of what NPs they even use it to make. It's one thing to say, 'I can make A rank NPs!', but has anybody ever bothered to think about what that actually means and how it's even supposed to be useful?
>>
>>53719681
Reading that I had an abrupt mental image of the battle with the Death Eaters at the Department of Mysteries, Avada Kedavras flying like kryptonite raindrops... except Suddenly Jumper In A Badass Longcoat walks in with a pair of colt revolvers and starts dropping dark wizards like a boss.
>>
>>53720079
I think the whole point was that everyone can shit on Dirge until Brutus caves and finally deletes the jumps. If you shit on him when there are none of his jumps here it's as pointless as screaming at SDA.
>>
>>53720202
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/51224042/#51230241
So i can eat a nuclear powerplant
>>
>>53720257
Gaunlet made a pair of glasses that supress his Unlimited Blade Works distortion. I think he's talked about others. He specializes in cursed weapons or something cause his demiservant choice was Muramasa/Masamune (Can't remember which one makes cursed swords.)

I think there are others... eh Garlock made something that does shit with leylines, but I'm not sure if that was his own creation or one he made as a Servant.
>>
>>53720257
Post jump you can actually make good stuff without having superghosts trying to fuck your shit up.

I mean Item Creation EX could pull off making annother Excalibur...
>>
>>53720145
The Force already works that way due to CP. As a Force Conduit, the Force won't exist in future jumps without your efforts, but you still retain access to your Force abilities. For the Warp, I think >>53720244 is somewhat right? Though the Warp is partially not reliant on sapient beings, a large part of it is.
>>
>>53720298
so: tl;dr plan is to make everybody miserable.

Good to know they're just like my in-laws.
>>
>>53720298
Yeah, but if Brutus deletes the jumps, all you'll get is the shitposter pretending to be angry about that for litterally forever. There's no winning.
>>
>>53720348
See >>53720343

Just start minimizing their posts. Don't even respond, don't even acknowledge. Kinda difficult given people here bite the bait hard, but until this complete and utter shitheel bites it somehow there's nothing else to be done.
>>
>>53720298
>the whole point

It's a shitty point done by shitty people

>>53720348
That's because people need to remember the "win" condition is like dousing a forest fire. As long as he gets attention, support or rage, he wins. As long as he gets ignored and reported, he loses because he has to crawl back to his miserable void of a life.

That's why the shitposter targets jumpmakers. There is no higher purpose. There is no actual point.

But that means the solution is equally simple: Ignore. Report. Disregard anything that distracts from these simple gestures.
>>
>>53720079
>So wait. First you idiots are shitting all day every day on Dirge.

Anonymous isn't one person.
>>
>>53720343
>so: tl;dr plan is to make everybody miserable.
What else does driving out the jumpmaker who used to be our most prolific jumpmaker achieve? Did people really believe that we'd suddenly get another jumpmaker that would be the second coming of Dirge? I think we can wait another year at least until somebody even catches up to him in terms of how many jumps they've made if we're talking about filling in the gap. The closest jumpmaker we have to that is six or seven jumps behind.
>>
>>53720174
Sounds about right. At rank A, Medea could make a magic wand out of a human being and potions of limited immortality.
>>
>>53720385
Is there any good Cirno hentai?
>>
>>53718743

1. How does the restrictions concerning awareness of (Not So) Great Will apply when it comes to companions with it? For example if you purchase the SOS Brigade will everyone forget why most of them were spying on Haruhi?

2. I also had a thought concerning the SOS Brigade companion option. That being that the Sensitive Time Control Data perk might fit Haruhi better than the Slider stuff. Mostly since Haruhi is going to be responsible for developing the foundation of that stuff in the future.

3. You might want to mention that the Data Overmind connection isn't required for imported alien companions to remain healthy. Otherwise importing them as one is well kind of a horrible thing to do since they lack that perk.

4. Also I had a though for a drawback suggestion that seemed amusing.

Sky Canopy Tutor - During your time in this world you will come to the attention of the Sky Canopy Domain and/or it's interface Kuyou Suou, an existence far more alien than the IDTE, but with a simpler goal than limitless evolution. This goal being communicating. Unfortunately it has almost no understanding of basic concepts including what communication even is or what it's for. It's also bad enough at it that it's attempts included trapping people in a time warped pocket dimension, and making IDTE interfaces sick. Normally you could probably avoid this. However unfortunately the Sky Canopy Domain managed to figure out enough to decide that they should get you to tutor them on this stuff, but not enough to actual understand any of this stuff, and their horrible at it. Good luck dealing with a mentally immature reality warper with no understanding of the concepts of 'Life', 'Death', 'Names', 'Language', and probably lots of other stuff.
>>
>>53720386
There's at least one shitposter who acts like he genuinely believes that second question. Like I said, they're just hungry for replies. Don't overanalyse, that's the only thing they feel validates their existence. Just ignore and report until they get reminded why the other kids never wanted to play with them in kindergarten.
>>
>>53720415
Go ask /jp/ or /h/. Or, you know, /r/. Or go look for it yourself, not like there aren't doujin sites.
You lazy fucker.
>>
>>53720385
Getting real tired of seeing this retarded excuse.
>>
What are the side effects of Reality Marbles?
>>
>>53720454
If yours manifests through your body, you tend to start turning into an eldritch monster. Also you generally start becoming very opinionated about whatever it is the Marble represents; this can manifest as anything from a Conan the Barbarian-like attitude to seigi no mikoto
>>
>>53718885
A transformer.
>>
How do you guys go about lugging around a flying fortress-city?

Are there any pocket dimensions capable of holding that much?

There's Pym particles and puting the miniature into the vault.

Maybe that one perk that lets you bubble landmarks...

anything else?

The castle from Hero BBS can follow you but does it retain flight alterations? plus all the other shit?
>>
>>53720454
Reality Marbles are a side-effect of an inhuman point of view. Shirou's is born from him not entirely considering himself a human being, and more a sword that is used to protect others. Or something like that. Note that Magecraft can be used to make your RM manifest as your body, see Nrvnqsr Chaos.

Trying to get a RM that does not fit you through NP purchases or the Tsukihime RM perk may be... inadvisable.
>>
>>53720451
I'm getting real tired of seeing people who think the individuals that compose a thread are completely unified.

I'll keep pointing it out until you stop blanketing everyone in the thread. You need to realise that there are anons with dissenting opinions, and that goes doubly for 4chan.
>>
>>53720532
What are some ideas for thematic RMs for our jump makers
>>
>>53720472
If yours manifests through your body, you tend to start turning into an eldritch monster. Are UBW and that one that Fate Zero Rider has examples of this, or do they just skew opinions? If not, what are ones that manifest through the body?

If it doesn't manifest through the body and it represents something you're already opinionated, is there any signicant side effect?
>>
File: Crona 29.jpg (78KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 29.jpg
78KB, 350x500px
>>53720576
I already have a Reality Marble that I wrote up. I can shove it in a paste if anyone wants to see I guess?
>>
>>53720602
Please.
>>
>>53720602
Please don't.
>>
>>53720590
Shiro is the most prominent example that comes to mind. In one of the Fate/Stay Night routes he literally starts to become swordy. Hundreds of clanging blades stitching up wounds in unbelievabley painful manner, twisting under his skin, acting as a form of defense, and iirc he dies or something from it?
>>
>>53720443
Just going to sleep when I saw this.
1. Base them on the SOS-Dan and you'll have a good idea of how I meant it to be.
2. Haruhi and the Professor do talk, but it is the fact that he got a look at the theory in practice that allows him to make the TPDD.
3. I'll mention that, thanks!
4. Nice!

>>53720532
From what I've read Nobunaga basically developed her Reality Marble as a spell to kill Divinity and Mystery by riding Innovation and the rise of modernization tearing down the old ways. Reality Marbles are spells, but unless you've got one hell of a shortcut (Shirou's Distortion or Nobunaga's riding the coattails of an entire cultural movement) they must be nigh-Impossible to make. Though you'd have to go to Val on this kinda stuff I saw this and wanted to comment.

Bed time now. Night /JC!
>>
File: I can't deal with that.gif (348KB, 500x310px) Image search: [Google]
I can't deal with that.gif
348KB, 500x310px
>>53720610
>>53720617
Well now I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>53720444
>There's at least one shitposter who acts like he genuinely believes that second question
You know that would at least be consolation if in place of losing one jumpmaker, we got another one who would pump out the same amount of content to make up.
>>
>>53720640
Please?
>>
>>53720640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>53720624
Shirou dies a lot of different ways in Fate/Stay and in the follow up Grail War that might happen.
>>
Threadly reminder that the faggot that screamed at Ruki about Zelda, and cause Ruki to leave, hasn't produced any of the content he promised.
>>
>>53720640
I vote that you do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>53720538
Not according to anon. When they start shitposting, suddenly it's all of anonymous who hates them.
>>
>>53720624
If I remember correctly, it started as a side-effect of his Marble hijacking Avalon. Instead of him healing normally, he sometimes grows swords that then lock together and turn into flesh, which can go really badly. In Heaven's Feel, he gets Archer's arm grafted onto him, and the incompatibility between their versions of UBW causes him to slowly turn into swords.
>>
>>53720673
We are aware, unhelpful-anon.
>>
File: Crona 36.jpg (21KB, 480x570px) Image search: [Google]
Crona 36.jpg
21KB, 480x570px
>>53720652
>>53720654
>>53720680
Alright, sorry if it's a bit spotty since it was sitting in Cherry Tree until a few minutes ago.

https://pastebin.com/0QY8pth1

>>53720664
>>53720709
Well that just sounds awful for Shiro then.
>>
>>53720673
Threadly reminder the idiot who claims someone will fill Dirge's void's argument boils down to "y-y-you just know it will work out for the best r-right?!" because he knows he's got nothing to justify himself with.
>>
>>53720709
Are all Reality Marbles this dangerous? Is there any way to get a safe one?
>>
>>53720739
To be fair, dirge didn't leave much of a void to fill.
>>
Who the fuck put that half-baked, short-bus, smegma filled doc in the uploads folder named Jumpchain Rules. Did this get accepted while I wasn't around? This looks like some stupid bullshit someone just tossed up there without saying anything.
>>
Is there an ability or power that makes it so if I perform an action on someone, it'll make every version of them in every parallel world feel the effects? Kinda like Sting, but where Sting would affect that space in parallel worlds, this would affect that person in parallel worlds, no matter where in their universe they happen to be, as well as being able to use this more than just offensively, such as to heal them and whatnot. Is this a thing in Jumpchain, or if not, is there any IP that has this ability?
>>
>>53720763
Fucking with the soul is always dangerous. It's just less dangerous for people who have a more innate connection to their RM.
>>
>>53720769
Please give me thirty new jumps since you want to call the ones on the drive invalid.
>>
>>53720631
>Reality Marbles are spells, but unless you've got one hell of a shortcut they must be nigh-Impossible to make.
It is basically turning your soul inside out.So the base requirement is to have "something" in your soul. Then comes the energy price.

For EMIYA, well he was an heroic spirit that Traced a ton of weapons. And Shiro was scraping everything he could on the energy cost: His affinity was Swords, His origin was Swords. any of those being different and he's srcewed.

Dead apostoles seem to have the backing of Gaia plus their ton of prana in it.

Broskander was besties with every soldier in his RM.

Really is just having somehting solid in your soul and powering it. People usually fails on the power part.

I think some jumpers could have the potential to one even without buying it considering they basically qualify for Heroic Spirits by now.

Mine was based on all the bullshit that happened each world and it was basically: Marble Phantasm: -the multicrossover.-
>>
>>53720810
He can't. Why do you think he does what he does? He's so pathetic at everything in real life, the only way he can feel good about himself is shitting on people who have objectively done more for his own imagination games than himself.
>>
>>53720791
Get a bunch of magic-enhancing perks and then overcharge some voodoo. Alternate-reality copies of a person should be perfect sympathetic links.
>>
>>53720810
That's also not counting the jumps Dirge has made since he's left, since he's effectively show us what his lost productivity actually looks like.
>>
>>53720763
Safe RM or a safe way to get them?

Besides buying one

>>53720812 sounds kinda right the biggest block is prana and figuring out how to proyect your soul.
>>
>>53720763
Nobunaga's Reality Marble, as Gaunlet noted before he went to bed, is just spell that absolutely fucks Divinity and Mystery to shit and back. It's based on something external, the fear and awe that the people felt as Nobu-chan forced modernization on the world IIRC.

>>53720812
Valeria did say we could develop our own right?
Also your RM is litterally the town from Sonichu or the Underworld from Disgaea?
>>
Who the fuck is Dirge?
>>
The best way to deal with RM's is safety first, because RM's are technically magic,
>>
>>53720874
Dude who made a lot of jumps, had some issues, our community assholes decided to make him a target, badaboom badabing we're in the situation we are now.
>>
>>53720770
Seriously, what the fuck is with the Jumpchain Rules doc?
>>
>>53720833
It's not that bad, it's just like 10 jumps or something. I think he was at 27 or 28 before he left and now he's at 37 working on 38.

You know what >>53720810, give us 38 jumps please.
>>
Okay so: say I'm kinda a skilled blacksmith who specializes in weapons, swords in particular. That's my main shtick, is that I make shit. Would that give me a sort of Unlimited Blade Works-like RM, or more of a forge-based RM, or what?
Sorry. I'm not a creative man
>>
>>53720878
Is that perk really all that's necessary?
>>
>>53720631

>Base them on the SOS-Dan and you'll have a good idea of how I meant it to be.

I'm not sure how that works considering that in their case the ignorance is do to nobody wanting Haruhi to find out about her powers, and everyone else having conflicting theories on what it is.

>Haruhi and the Professor do talk, but it is the fact that he got a look at the theory in practice that allows him to make the TPDD.

That was kind of my point when it came to that suggestion.

>3. I'll mention that, thanks!
>4. Nice!

You're welcome.
>>
>>53720874
One of the best Jumpmakers we have had. A person who I'd love to have back. He's currently the title holder of 'Longest Jump Ever Made'.
>>
>>53720874
An insane bounty hunter who is made of a mass of pure muscle strands and is able to regenerate from nearly anything and has a huge hate for mandalorians.

...Oh wait, that's Durge.
>>
>>53720874
A novelist who is instead making jumps.
>>
>>53720852
>Safe RM or a safe way to get them?
A way to buy one that doesn't have such severe drawbacks.
>>
File: the sound of forgiveness.png (474KB, 400x720px) Image search: [Google]
the sound of forgiveness.png
474KB, 400x720px
There's plenty of perks to let you get toon physics, but how do you get that to other people?

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>53720874
Jumpmaker, his jumps were in most cases good but due to their length didn't get the critique other jumps get. As a result some of his stuff has a lot of issues and ever since he left for SB the good will he had in the thread has been overcome by a tide wave of shitposting.
>>
>>53720896
1. I think that's what he means bro. No one is sure they can be sure. All threads of thought are plausable.
2. Michiru is the real reason Time Travel is possible bro. The waves of the turtle is what gave the Bespectacled Boy the idea, Haruhi just put him in the mindset.
>>
>>53720924
Just do what Tera does. His whole shtick is subverting physics.
>>
>>53720862
>M is litterally the town from Sonichu or the Underworld from Disgaea?
Lol
Nah is basically a recoder. It keeps memories of natural disasters and plays them on comand.

>You are charging me and suddenly Krieg's toxic atmosphere
>You prepare a fireball-But wait ICE AGE, followed by Jupiter's superstorm
> You try some ice utill you get hit a giant Shinra Tensei, followed by one of Bambina's skipping mountains, a Meteor, a tsunami, a literal thunderstorm and the fist of Gork (or maybe Mork).
>>
I have a dumb Gundam future century question so please forgive me. If you roll that your from a country that already has a fighter.... what are you supposed to do? You are a back up. I mean your kind of not a factor in the story any more or am I missing something?
>>
>>53720917
The 1000 CP perk from F/SN gives you a lot of experience with your RM, so you shouldn't have to worry about things like Shirou's busted regeneration. Just knowing you even have one in the first place should put you on the path to stopping something like that from happening, too. For the arm thing, that was a result of Shirou having someone's soul attached to him, since the donor was a spirit. Either get good enough at spiritual surgery to not worry about failed transplants or refrain from sticking people's souls onto yourself.
>>
What music are you listening to right now?
>>
>>53721000
Watching West Wing episodes, actually.
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yPPZw9b_8

I've had it on loop.

The last five hours.

While plugging away at this PDF.
>>
>>53720971
I assume you take the canon fighter's place, in that situation. I mean, they still exist, it's just that now, you're the fighter instead.

>>53721011
>PDF
What are you working on, out of curiosity?
>>
>>53721000
Ambient music from WoW. I don't know how I ended up on it, but it's strangely soothing.
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8m31lxggdHg
>>
>>53721000
Epicness made manifest, then crafted into music. then translated into whatever language they are talking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw4bGBDKrPs
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzKptJ9VIiE
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVTP0DOL_2Q

While reading Junji Ito manga
>>
>>53721017
>I assume you take the canon fighter's place, in that situation. I mean, they still exist, it's just that now, you're the fighter instead.

Actually it says you are the back up if that happens, and the only country listed there that a main character isn't from is Neo Australia . I am just wondering what is there for a backup to do?
>>
>>53721017
World of Warcraft. Making decent headway, it's just...

Well I said I'd be done this month, so I can't back out now.
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swBRu8h3QYA
>>
>>53721079
Any idea on how long it might take, or no idea?
Thanks for making it, by the way. Look forward to it!
>>
File: neutral.jpg (28KB, 353x272px) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
28KB, 353x272px
We've heard about great jumps, and we've heard about terrible jumps, but what about the ones that are just okay?
>>
>>53721076
You could probably help and interact with the cast outside the arena. On top of that, the Devil Gundam's going to be a threat to everyone, so it's not like you won't have a chance to get involved with the main plot.

>>53721079
Cool, looking forward to it.
>>
>>53721000

Anons might be upset If I post what I'm listening to
>>
>>53721076
Sabotage the main fighter to get the fighter position if desired?
Quit and go and be an unaffiliated Gundam fighter?
Hit on chicks and gamble?
Prepare for/hunt down Devil Gundam?
Throw sexy mecha parties?
>>
>>53721048
It's really too bad the jump for that is so poorly done...
>>
>>53721102
No idea quite yet. But after this section, the only thing that'll need finishing will be Items and Drawbacks. I got Companion Interactions down and I got all my Quests pretty much done and ready to fluff. Orc Monk's quest is inspired by the dumbest thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqbAnkBekqI
>>
>>53721115
Most of BLADE's jumps, really. With a few that fall into the second category.
>>
>>53721131
Oh great, you summoned him.

Anyway, that jump's how old now?
>>
>>53721076
My best guess would be that you join in the fighting if your country's gundam fighter is BTFO you join the fight.

Or you could be sneaky and sabotage shit so YOU can be the fighter, if you're a huge jerk
>>
>>53721115
I was going to say most of Wakfu's jumps, but most of those are actually terrible.
>>
>>53721149
best/worst he's made?
>>
>>53721000
Right now? Partway through https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8OELzmpgZo&list=PL7F37BB1A67E0238D
>>
>>53721145
More like the most stupidly awesome thing ever!
>>
>>53721071
Clean your room.
>>
>>53721160
A lot of that's because his earlier work outnumbers the later ones by a lot. He learned not to rush everything, but the moment he learned that he started taking forever to get anything done.

He spent longer on Foodfight alone than he spent working on his first ten jumps combined, and they wasn't even much difference in size.

It's a shame, really. He was finally starting to find his groove just before he bailed.
>>
File: JDjESF2.png (389KB, 1300x997px) Image search: [Google]
JDjESF2.png
389KB, 1300x997px
>>53721208
Peterson, plz
>>
>>53721221
Shitposter got him?
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rxl5KsPjs
>>
>>53721258
Yep. He flat out said he wished he could erase everything he contributed after a particularly bad set of threads, then left.
>>
>>53721269
Lets not forget that the shitposter, who totes doesn't exist of course, laughed, cheered, and gloated about this victory in thread right afterward.
>>
>>53721239
Did you see his post about Persona4? Shit made me laugh.
>>
>>53721117
>>53721124
>>53721158

Thank you, I think this has given me an idea... quit and go fight for a country that isn't represented by a main character. I don't know if it's allowed but single player story and all that.
>>
File: 1429850162542.png (125KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429850162542.png
125KB, 500x500px
>>53721306
Is the lets play confirmed yet?

>YFW he wastes his year sabbatical and 50K per month patreon bucks on cocaine, anime and video games.
>>
>>53721290
The greatest troll the shitposter ever made was that he didn't exist.
>>
>>53721352
I hope not. For as interesting as it'd be, he's got too much other shit going on.
>>
>>53721239
Who?
>>
>>53721000

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCCxvOQg4rg

It's a really nice song and really good to listen too on a cool windy Sunday morning whiles living in a small town
>>
File: 1451800762966.jpg (104KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451800762966.jpg
104KB, 640x360px
>>53720874
This image was made to answer questions like yours.
>>
File: DB1-nFIW0AAss4t.jpg (353KB, 1134x960px) Image search: [Google]
DB1-nFIW0AAss4t.jpg
353KB, 1134x960px
>>53721410
This guy
>>
>>53721397
One of his only ones to stick
>>
So if there's a WIP Jump that appears to have had no changes to it in the last several months, can we take that work and begin work anew, or is that generally looked down on?

New and lurking, but curiosity is more prevalent.
>>
>>53718885
Edgy.
>>
>>53721421
>everything on google about this guy
What a fucking nut. Now I understand why you come off as such an idiot whenever you start ranting about 'postmodernism', you just start repeating everything this deluded retard says as if he isn't insane.
>>
>>53721000
>Jung + Arthurian myth + Wagner = unlimited win
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt8Dt9rXl3I
>>
>>53721467
You should probably check and ask around in thread/chat to see if it's actually abandoned, or whether the author has just been busy before trying to pick it up.
>>
>>53721501
Sounds like you need to sort yourself out, m8
>>
>>53720913
This is probably the most accurate answer.
>>
>>53721516
It's the Monster Rancher one, for what it's worth.
>>
>>53720924
Who Framed Roger Rabbit has a perk for that.
>>
File: Most Foul.jpg (11KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
Most Foul.jpg
11KB, 248x203px
>>53721501
I started ranting about communism back in 2014, well before Peterson came into vogue. All that's happened is that I've incorporated some of his rhetoric, but I'm pretty much saying the exact same thing's I've all ways been saying.

Check the archives if you don't believe me you fucking heretic
>>
>>53721501
>hasn't listened to the lectures
>hasn't read the books
>hasn't listened to the long form interviews
>somehow has informed opinion
Clean your room
>>
>>53721467
>>53721543
You can't use that work. You can make your own Monster Hunter jump, but you can't use someone's WIP without their permission.

By the way, the only reason that jump isn't accepted as finished? The guy wouldn't change how Monster Disks work. Back in those days, we'd often put jumps like that in WIP as a sort of dungeon of shame, rather than letting them die in the archives.
>>
>>53721564
So you've always been a fucking idiot, good to know.
>>
>>53721583
Do we have an actual communist in the thread? Wow, how disgusting.
>>
>>53721583
I've been telling you that for years as well.
>>
>>53721592
Well there is also, Red, who are obviously a dirty red.
>>
>>53721592
Yeah, there are a lot of diluted kiddies who don't know their history and are all aboard the communist hype train. For reference, see TESC and UC Berkley
>>
>>53721610
...what kind of government does Hell use?
>>
>>53721624
Hellocracy obvs
>>
>>53721564
And most of it's so ridiculous I've thought it was some kind of joke, but if you actually believe half of what you say, I'm honestly lost for words, since you come off as fucking pathologically insane whenever you go off like that.
>>
File: IMG_1252.jpg (351KB, 627x931px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1252.jpg
351KB, 627x931px
I found Bancho & Gauntlet's fusion.
>>
>>53721612
>diluted
Presumably you meant "deluded", or is this some newfangled druggie term?
>>
>>53721630
What's the healthcare like?
I bet they have great dental plans.
>>
>>53721612
>diluted kiddies
Do not dilute children.
>>
So, going Space Wolf with Primarchs Blood and maxed out Blank for 40k Imperium. . . Best idea or best idea?
>>
>>53719263
working on it but I have been caught up with real life/school
>>53709253
I think I'm in Love!!!!!
This is what I've always wanted out of a Star Wars Jump. I want to do this and then Crush Palpatine in a one on one Dark Side Force OFF!!!
I want to basically go to Palpatine, rub his face in my superior force mastery, eat his soul and restructure the empire in order to make it more prgressive, etc... take the wind out of the empire's sails and gear up to kill the Yuuzhan Vong. Maybe companion Grand Admiral Thrawn b/c he's badass.
>>
>>53721649
And then there's this lunatic who is suggesting exposure to pure undiluted children. That's incredibly Dangerous!
>>
>>53721647
>>53721649
>that's the joke.meme
>>
>>53721634
the pretentiousness is off the charts with this smug fucker.
>>
Can you buy a Reality Marble as a Noble Phantasm in the Fate Servant Supplement?
>>
>>53721632
This is what I meant when I called him a "fucking idiot". I'm not a full on communist but Strike says some ridiculously ludicrous bullshit.
>>
>>53721648
>What's the healthcare like?
Eat the weak and grow strong, so don't be weak. Also full dental and optical.
>>
So we've changed targets?
>>
>>53721657
This was me by the way, not the other anon with the /tg/ bastard!! jump.
And I meant wind out of the rebellion's sails
>>
>>53721688
>I'm a communist
Opinion discarded

>>53721700
Communists are always a valid target, anon
>>
>>53721657
Will you keep Vader around? He'd be a big help against the Vong, and besides, he's one of the few people who would actually help make the Empire better, given his distaste for slavery and the corruption seen in both the military and in the Moffs.
>>
>>53721686
You can, actually.
>>
>>53721712
I said I'm not a full-on communist. I think that our current economic system needs some serious revamping but I'm not a communist.
>>
>>53721632
There are times when she starts talking about how awful postmodernism is without her name on and people almost immediately start calling her out on it. She's so known for non-sequitur, utterly bonkers philosophical arguments, without any substantiation from any rational or logical or pragmatic standpoint, that we can usually point her out with no other identifiers.
>>
>>53721728
Communist is a hard either/or distinction, so you can't be a "not full on communist." It's either you're a communist or you aren't.
>>
>>53721759
Okay fine, I'm not a fucking communist then, Strike. If you're gonna defend yourself do it with your name on.
>>
>>53721700
It's literally Strike and an anon who knows him arguing back and forth over communism.
>>
File: Ronald.png (874KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
Ronald.png
874KB, 1000x694px
>>53721000

Felt like listening to this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

>>53721583

Go back to playing don't starve you Godless commie

>>53721688
>I'm not a full on communist
>Being a commie at all

I rather take Stike-Chan's word than a semi pinko like yourself

>>53721700

Yeah to communism

What jumps allow me to smash Stalin and other Communists into the dirt quicker than what already happened
>>
>>53721772
Sorry anon, Strike isn't the only one who understands that communism is a cancer that cannot be tolerated.
>>
File: treehouse.jpg (179KB, 601x500px) Image search: [Google]
treehouse.jpg
179KB, 601x500px
Where do you live, /jc/? What kind of housing have you bought or built for yourself after all these years?
>>
>>53721794
>What jumps allow me to smash Stalin and other Communists into the dirt quicker than what already happened
Platoon, Red Ring, Strike Witches, and Red Alert are all great.
>>
>>53721759
Nope. That's wrong. I'm a communist, but everything that Marx said was bullshit and so is anyone who says that my version of communism isn't real.
>>
>>53721794
Jump cinematic XMen and be a commie killing mutant.
>>
>>53721819
>Platoon, Red Ring, Strike Witches, and Red Alert are all great.

Thank you anon, Those gotdang commies won't know what hit them
>>
>>53721715
I would keep Vader around, but by this time I've hit a bunch of high power/tech jumps like Marvel Magic, Rick and Morty, Marvel & DC comics, God of Highschool. I plan on removing his suit, making him new limbs and giving him a copy of spider man's abilities/that level. Then as a ha;f punishement, I would get him to help out and work alongside his kids without ever telling them who he was. Note: I would alter his appearance as well. And say that Vader had been killed.
>>
File: Floating Castle.jpg (226KB, 1280x906px) Image search: [Google]
Floating Castle.jpg
226KB, 1280x906px
>>53721800
I live in something like pic related.

>>53721794
I believe you can prevent the revolution from ever happening in Victoria: Empire Under the Sun, but aside from that there's also Hearts of Iron and East vs West.
>>
>>53721826
>I'm a communist, but everything that Marx said was bullshit
But that's not what communism means
>>
>>53721826
>so is anyone who says that my version of communism isn't rea
kek

I've never understood why communism gets a pass though. People get on fascism for the deaths it caused, but communism killed so many more. Fascists at least had amazing fashion sense. Commies don't bring anything to the table.
>>
>>53721715
basically while he is powerful he killed dozens of children for a bullshit reason. To potentially save his wife. Don't get my wrong, love, etc... But KIDS, in cold blood. He has to be punished for that.
>>
>>53721657
>>53721701
Feel free to talk about your SB jump on SB; do not advertise it here.
>>
>>53721847
>I live in something like pic related.
How do you carry it through jumps?
>>
>>53721578
Understood. That makes sense. Might look at it for some inspiration but I might try putting one together based on that at one point. I'll read through some of the other created ones though to get a better feel for it aside from just Quicksilver's.
>>
Why on earth is McCarthyism back in vogue? Is this yet more evidence that all things are cyclical and that inevitably fascism will be cool again?
>>
File: Liberty Prime.jpg (111KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
Liberty Prime.jpg
111KB, 600x700px
>>53721833
>Jump cinematic XMen and be a commie killing mutant.

Thank you anon

>>53721847
>I believe you can prevent the revolution from ever happening in Victoria: Empire Under the Sun, but aside from that there's also Hearts of Iron and East vs West.

You as well

>>53721826
>Nope. That's wrong. I'm a communist, but everything that Marx said was bullshit and so is anyone who says that my version of communism isn't real.

>My specific brand of communism has never been tried
>>
>>53721610
>The world under Red's rule

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBsS5VLKRJg

>>53721632
I believe in western values of justice, democracy and free trade. I just play it up a bit when I'm in character. I mean, I'm not seriously advocating for the eradication of everyone who's pinko scum, you know, unless it becomes an actual existential conflict in which they shot first. But if you're honest about communism then you'll know that commies are responsible for more willful and negligent deaths of their own citizens than any other type of governance in the 20th century. And if you're honest about modern philosophy you'll know that the neomarxist school of thought is a sub category of postmodernist though in the contemporary context.

Nietzsche laid this out over a century ago for fucks sakes. Read a book.

>>53721756
>Without any substantiation from any rational or logical or pragmatic standpoint
They're there, I'm just either really bad at explaining them or you're willfully ignorant.

The only time in recent memory that I've ranted about postmodernism without my trip on was a few threads ago when someone said "Stop posting strike" and I said okay.

So if this is a constant issue there are clearly other anons that agree with my mode of thought.

>>53721688
>I'm not a full on communist
So you're a kinda sorta communist?
>>
>>53721632
After last night it's pretty clear that these asshurt rants like this post with this kinda bent are obviously the shitposter.
>>
>>53721880
She lifts with her legs and not her back
>>
>>53721880
I use magic to shrink it, store it in my Warehouse as the jump ends, and then take it out and return it to normal in the next jump.
>>
>>53721888
The shitposter likes to accuse others of samefagging while he samefags, basically. He's probably mistaken me or any number of other anons for you.
>>
File: political-spectrum-ideology.png (176KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
political-spectrum-ideology.png
176KB, 525x525px
Where are you on the spectrum, Jumpers?

No, not the autism one.
>>
>>53721888
>Nietzsche laid this out over a century ago for fucks sakes. Read a book.
Unfortunately people don't read Nietzsche, they just meme him.
>>
File: 1473603390890.jpg (177KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1473603390890.jpg
177KB, 818x1157px
>>53721908
I have no doubt

Because this thread is filled with patriots and loyal subjects to the emperor.
>>
>>53721826
>everything that Marx said was bullshit
He basically just advocated strong unions and guilds. Also he was ironically neither a communist nor a marxist. He wrote a lot of stuff to get people to talk about changes in government systems. The thing he advocated most strongly was against marxists, because they managed to annoy him.
>>
>>53721916
Probably one of the parts that can't be read, because damn.
>>
>>53721916
It's still autism.
>>
>>53721920
I don't think anyone here will have read anything from Nietzsche, not in translated much less in German
>>
>>53721934
>He basically just advocated strong unions and guilds.
You are either fucking high, misinformed, deceitful, or all of the above.
>>
File: 1353194483782.png (151KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1353194483782.png
151KB, 320x285px
>>53721888
I like you, Strike-chan. Your ideals are those I can relate to.
>>
>>53721916
On this chart I'd fall into Liberalism EXCEPT I still believe in Nationalism as in the concept of the strength and independence of the Nation State. Not really comfortably in any dyed-in-the-wool category.
>>
>>53721934

He was a giant mooch who lived off of his rich friend and never worked a day in his life
>>
>>53721987
Yes, he was a philosopher.
>>
File: 1459329334300.jpg (294KB, 612x782px) Image search: [Google]
1459329334300.jpg
294KB, 612x782px
>>53721934
Marx believed that the revolution had to be a violent one, that the proletariat would not be able to gain freedom without killing off the bourgeois.

So... his philosophy as stated is responsible for for the deaths of millions.

It's been a while since I've read the communist manifesto but I'm 100% certain that we can lay that at his feet.
>>
>>53721963
And that's too bad, about the non-reading bit. I was lucky to go to a uni that focused on primary source reading, so I read Nietzsche, Kant, the Greeks and all that. I didn't read some dummies guide or some wankers powerpoint on it like so many recent humanities grads I've encountered. The majority of those poor assholes haven't done any primary source work, and all they've read is contemporary shit, emphasis on shit, and a bunch of meme articles and journos.

Nietzsche's Birth of Tragedy is fantastic.
>>
>>53721996
His philosophy is unique in that it's the secular school of thought with the most kills under its belt.
>>
File: orb THINK.png (142KB, 300x338px) Image search: [Google]
orb THINK.png
142KB, 300x338px
>>53721800
I live in my warehouse because I'm a paranoid shit and nothing could kill me in it except for my companions, and I always handpick my companions that WOULDN'T backstab me. The person out of my current group most likely to kill me in my sleep is maybe Alucard. Maybe.

Gentarou Kisaragi wouldn't even think of killing a friend

Diarmuid is my bf and hes loyal as hell to me

Sakura is my loving, sweet daughter and she'd never think of doing that to me

Nova wouldn't ever want to hurt a fly. He's starting to show issues with thinking getting angry at all with anything is bad and it's starting to show (In that he's having difficulties regulating his anger), but he'd never hurt me over it.

I keep Chibi Lancelot outside my warehouse when I sleep. I feel bad about making him stay out there all alone and lonely so I have Nova keep him company.

Mila and Mae and MAYBE Forsyth when I'm finished with SoV (I can't choose between Mae or Forsyth in all honesty but I don't want my entire Companion Crew to be mostly guys with one other girl) won't kill me in my sleep. Mae...MAYBE, if she was possessed or some crap like that.

It's a pretty little blanket fort with lots of blankets and fluff. It's got starry stuff around it becuase I'm corny like that.
>>
>>53721875
Yup, yup, I replied without thinking, and wanted to clear it up to avoid confusion.
>>53721916
I'd hope to be in the Liberalism, but knowing me would fall more into: Socialism or Social Democracy or Progressivism, depending on the day
>>
>>53722003
True, though he did eventually backtrack on that, as far as I recall not until after people actually did it.
>>53722019
You take the fun out of my joke about philosophers not working a day in their lives.
>>
>>53722053
>agitates for class war and class-based genocide
>claims innocence by way of saying My Bad
Holy shit no
>>
File: political-compass-zones (1).jpg (142KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
political-compass-zones (1).jpg
142KB, 800x800px
>>53721950
>>53721916
Found a better one
>>
>>53722006
It's just the general state of people, most people I've met irl have no clue who Nietzsche even was except for the God is Dead quote, and even then they don't know the context for it. The next most common bit they know about Nietzsche is Ubermensch, and most people that do know that only associate it to Hitler.
>>
>>53722075
I'm not saying he's not responsible, I'm just saying he at least realized it was a terrible idea, after it was proven to be a terrible idea.
>>
File: 1496036269746.png (36KB, 210x258px) Image search: [Google]
1496036269746.png
36KB, 210x258px
Give me the update on what's happening in your chain!
>>
>>53722077
>right wing Progressivism
eh? Eh? EEEEEEEEHHH?
>>
>>53722089
>Hitler

What? I usually just associate it to Superman.
>>
>>53721888
How about you instead stop trying to re-contextualize all thought and philosophy into schools so you can discredit all of them due to associations with each other that no one else is talking about? Nietzsche might be relevant to Communism in some ways, but that doesn't make him relevant to any and all conversations about communism, or all versions of communism espoused throughout history.

'Postmodernism' might be intellectually bankrupt in places, but that's only because they were never part of the same school of thinking in any case; elements of its thinking are reasonable, but what you espouse is that everything that disagrees with you is wrong and terrible, without any supporting thinking of your own besides 'I'm right to believe in what I believe in, this disagrees with me in some vague way I can't even be bothered to explain, and thus it is bad and wrong'.

Nor do the actions of a 'communist state' have any relevance to the ideology itself, because you're mixing labels/identifiers that anyone can use to explain their actions with reality, where none of that bullshit means anything. Really, the entire thing about you respecting 'western ideals' is retarded, because all you're espousing is modern cultural values.

You can take down communism as an ideology without resorting to 'muh body counts, muh dictatorships' because the entire ideology is fucking stupid, but for reasons entirely segregated from the way it was implemented in reality, which for the most part isn't founded on Maxist thinking except superficially.
>>
>>53722101
I bought a candy bar.
>>
Carl Schmitt was right. You people need a Sovereign to reign you in and point you towards a common enemy.
>>
>>53722121
Holy shit pinko, shouldn't you be browsing Steven Universe fanart right now? Thinking of all the body positivity Rose Quartzes you're missing while you defend communism online.
>>
>>53722121
This is an American website.
>>
>>53722114
Nietzsche's sister was a Nazi fangirl so she whored out his stuff to the Nazis after he was dead. The Nazis did what the Nazis did, which is to say they took it and warped it to fit their thinking. Now cucklefucks and retards hear Nietzsche and think Nazi.

Also, Superman wouldn't be an or the Ubermensche. He cares about the herd, and how they perceive him.
>>
>>53722140
The problem with monarchies is that a lot of people tend to be shitty, and it's hard to get rid of a shitty monarch.
>>
>>53722152
Get fucked Amerifat.
>>
>>53722140
>the shitposter is the sovereign
>SB is the common enemy
wow
>>
File: From my point of view he's vaped.jpg (243KB, 1024x622px) Image search: [Google]
From my point of view he's vaped.jpg
243KB, 1024x622px
>>53722121
I see that your slave morality is showing dear.
>>
>>53722101
I just left Evangelion, where I spent my time both helping and screwing with the cast. On the one hand, I saved Kaji's life. On the other hand, I also broadcasted him and Misato kissing to all of NERV. In a similar manner, I saved Shinji from Leliel, but then made him train with me. Though on that note, I trained him and taught him Hamon, which helped him later on, so I guess I was helping him in that way as well. These are just a few examples of the shenanigans I pulled.
>>
>>53722165
That's the crux of it, absolute monarchy is the best thing ever with a good monarch. It's the worst thing ever with a bad monarchy. Democracy is all about safe mediocrity by neutering the bad any individual shithead can do.
>>
>>53722113
I didn't make the thing, although I will point out that it places them as being economically right wing, not socially, although I have no idea if that's accurate or not
>>
>>53721800
I keep a bathhouse with an apartment above it.

>>53721916
Social Democracy

>>53722101
I was a shopkeeper in Animal Crossing, selling magic items. If anyone asked where I got the stuff I sell I just told them Magician's Quest Mysterious Times.
>>
>>53722101
>>
>>53722171
>Implying Japan isn't a US territory.
>>
>>53722165
>>53722180
You don't seem to understand that what the majority thinks doesn't matter. There's no such thing as a bad sovereign, just stupid peasant who don't respect their great leader enough.

North Korea is best Korea.
>>
>>53722121
You know, I honestly think that you wasted your time posting this, since the only response you're going to get are patronizing attacks and insults from people who probably won't read it.
>>
>>53722101
I don't have a Chain going at the moment, sadly. I am thinking of starting one in that Toon World jump with the upgrade to the Always a Toon drawback, and base the whole thing around it.

Also have some Companion arcs in mind, based on the four Chaos Gods. They'd basically grow as people to both embody the Ruinous Powers, while being completely against them. One is a martial arts guy (might be Karate Man from Shadow Realm) who's gonna get his own mini-arc involving unwittingly using a perk from Dota 2 to combine the Satsui no Hado with the Power of Nothingness and realizing that his place in the cosmos is to nurture inner strength in others and find strong foes for the sole purpose of killing them- or being killed himself. Gonna become a really serene and thoughtful Khornate berserker who does in fact care about from where the blood flows and tries to protect the innocent and weak, basically. Another is probably gonna be an anime girl who wants to make things better through keikaku, maybe. The concept's a work in progress.
>>
>>53721916
The entirety of the horizontal axis, with a mild central and slight downwards bias. Humanity is complex; different ideologies affect the social and economic framework of the human polity in different ways, so to maximise the benefits you have to apply each where they most effectively scale beneficially and not apply each where they don't.

Sadly that doesn't make for a great sound bite and is hard to fit on an election banner.
>>
>>53722101
Trying to decide whether to go to Teen Titans or B:TAS.
>>
>>53722244
Black Crusade never.
>>
>>53721916
>>53722077
Probably Libertarian.
But like >>53721975 I also have Nationalism tendencies.

It is difficult to reconcile.
>>
How dangerous are the Endbringers on Worm for a mid or late chain jumper?

>>53722261
Are you going to pick up a Rogue Gallery?
>>
>>53722121
Holy shit there's so much gold here. Here are a few of my favorites.

>How about you instead stop trying to re-contextualize all thought and philosophy into schools
So right off the bat this tells me that you're a postmodernist of some stripe. PoMos are all about contextualized meaning, and the denial of objectivity. You didn't attack any of his assertions, you attacked his ability to assert.

>all versions of communism espoused throughout history
Communism started at Marx. The versions of communism that exist, exist after Marx gave birth to the philosophy. Communal living =/= communism, dumbass.

>'Postmodernism' might be intellectually bankrupt in places
It's intellectually bankrupt in all places. It is exactly as Strike put it: dumb motherfuckers who didn't read Nietzsche and are now going through the process Freddy N described. Postmodernism denies any objectivity, and relegates all knowledge, learning, and intellectual endeavor to mewing subjectivity. It is post-Modern. The Modern period, and the Modern project, was an attempt to find a unified theory to explain life, the world, and all that goodness. Postmodernism is a (bad and wrong) reaction to that period.

>communist ideology has nothing to do with communist states
>it just wasn't implemented right
No. No no no fucking no. It is an ideology that attempts to explain and describe the ideal state. The fact that every fucking attempt has failed means that the ideology is essentially flawed.

You have been indoctrinated. You are ignoring facts, and data because it doesn't sync with your world view.

Sort yourself out.
>>
remove /pol/ reeeeeeeeeeeee etc.

>>53722101
Finalising a build for Haruhi.
Recently updated build for Samurai Jack - which Jumper|Me gets annoyed about because it involves retconning, but at least it's not too bad this time.
>>
>>53720489
1.Most extremely large vehicles come with either a hanger Attachment or appear in space, failing that, combine the song tower the bar from Bayonetta,And the Warehouse remodeling option from God of war to make a very big portal room.
2.a A rank version of Gate of Babylon can hold about a small town Worth of mass.
3. Also, Arrowverse and Rick and Morty miniaturization are very good,especially the Rick and Morty one.
4. That's really bad on your minions though, everyone inside that thing would get sent to super Hell apparently.
5.nothing off the top of my head, maybe custom magic from high school DXD or hero BBS.
6. No idea.
>>53721634
I've Recolored pictures of this character to use as Reaction images so that is spot on me.
>>53721916
somewhere in the bottom left, probably at least three up..
>>53722077
three over three up from bottom left.
>>
>>53722181
Eh, the force redistribution of wealth puts them far more left than right. I get what you're going for though. It's hard to find good, accurate, interesting political charts like that and it's okay for the most part.
>>
>>53722301
No. Because my companions and I may end up becoming someone's rouge gallery.
>>
File: 577.gif (262KB, 244x244px) Image search: [Google]
577.gif
262KB, 244x244px
>>53722101
I'm snatching force sensitives out of the hands of the Jedi by offering their parents to send them to a boarding school run by the Sisters in which they get sent home for the summer.

On the weekends

>>53722121
The thing is, if we didn't have examples of communism then yes, I would have to make a purely logical argument. And you might think that it's more fun, but at the end of the day we have perhaps the most established set of empirical evidence in political science as to why communism is a bad idea.

It's not any type of logical fallacy. It's a simple fact that every time a government was formed around Marxist doctrine they were authoritarian and their policies resulted in deaths of millions. OF. THEIR. OWN. CITIZENS.

Why would I even consider debating you on a purely philosophical level when so much real world death can be laid at the foot of Marxism?

>How about you instead stop trying to re-contextualize all thought and philosophy into schools so you can discredit all of them due to associations with each other that no one else is talking about?

Well, I didn't actually start this tangent, I would wager it was you that posted this >>53721501

But, contemporary philosophy is really only 2 camps at the moment. Modernism and Postmodernism. I think there's a burgeoning movement with the revivification of the conservatives, and like I said last time, if we start seeing "kill all the fags" I'll speak out against that. In fact I can go into depth about why I dislike Richard Spenser.

But for now, what I see in the thread is modes of thought that have come from postmodernist educations.

>but what you espouse is that everything that disagrees with you is wrong and terrible

Post modernism recognized the fact that their are infinite ways of interpretation. Where it fails in this regard is that it doesn't recognise a hierarchy of interpretation. I'm intensely familiar with it's tenants, and a lot of it sounds good on paper, but it never works out.
>>
>>53722309
>a whole load of dismissal and assertion from nothing and intellectual dishonesty
>telling me to sort myself out
How about you learn something instead of literally telling me your opinions are fact. You aren't fucking god, you don't just get to decide that you're right, you have to provide fucking evidence. Don't call me a post modernist for saying that your arguments from authority with no basis in reality are bullshit, when you're the one fucking changing reality and facts to suit your argument.
>>
File: ID4.jpg (454KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ID4.jpg
454KB, 1920x1080px
>>53722253
Eh. As a Jumper, you don't really have that last problem. People tend to pay attention when you're broadcasting it from orbit as your annexation fleet of motherships park themselves over the world's capital cities.
>>
>>53720489
oh have you considered getting a Armored command unit and3-D printing your flying fortress city in The local jump as needed?
>>
File: Sisters_of_Battle.jpg (90KB, 620x565px) Image search: [Google]
Sisters_of_Battle.jpg
90KB, 620x565px
>>53722353
>you have to provide fucking evidence
>>53722121
>You can take down communism as an ideology without resorting to 'muh body counts

Also
>>53722121
>Really, the entire thing about you respecting 'western ideals' is retarded, because all you're espousing is modern cultural values.

Right, so am I still insane in your estimation or do you just take umbrage with my rhetoric?

Or are you just a shitposter? Because honestly anon, you can't have this conversation and move the goalposts to another dimension of existence.
>>
>>53722373
oh, I like this. I have a question for all of the jumpers out there. Post-Spark, what would you/your jumper do. Would they go anywhere? Do anything? Have any goals in particular now that the jumpchain is over?
>>
>>53722353
>Don't call me a post modernist for saying that your arguments from authority with no basis in reality are bullshit, when you're the one fucking changing reality and facts to suit your argument.
Marx. Wrote. The Communist. Manifesto. It's the fucking canon of that shit ideology. So there are no "versions of communism throughout history" because Marx was born and died in the 19th century. He has a discrete point in time. His works influence from when he wrote them to present.

>Postmodernism
>>https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/
>>That postmodernism is indefinable is a truism. However, it can be described as a set of critical, strategic and rhetorical practices employing concepts such as difference, repetition, the trace, the simulacrum, and hyperreality to destabilize other concepts such as presence, identity, historical progress, epistemic certainty, and the univocity of meaning.

Alright, fuckboi, what else do you want? You want statistics on deaths orchestrated by communist states against their citizens? What other proof do you want? Tell me.
>>
>>53722351
And every example of government in the real world has collapsed at least once, with Democracy exploding into a burning pile of shit where monthly purges in the name of intellectual purity are done until a compromise in values is made, every monarchy in human history suffering dozens of weird pseudo-collapses due to ambiguous lines of inheritance, and pretty much all successful governments period devolving into hegemonies. All it proves is that no government can sustain itself on ideas and beliefs alone. There has to be concessions made in the name of function.

>>53722351
>But for now, what I see in the thread is modes of thought that have come from postmodernist educations.
No one here identifies themselves as postmodernist in their thinking. I don't, and I'm probably the closest thing there is to one in the thread right now. The thing you fail to account for is that I disagree with most of what you're saying I believe in, but you continue to assert that I believe in it, because I'm a 'postmodernist'.

>>53722467
If you want to have a conversation, we can't do it here because it's not related to jumpchain, and 4chan is a bad format to do that in anyway. The problem here is that you've been making a lot of assumptions about what other people think and attacking that without actually arguing their real ideas.
>>
File: The_ride_never_ends.jpg (34KB, 784x112px) Image search: [Google]
The_ride_never_ends.jpg
34KB, 784x112px
>>53722469
Not relevant for my Jumper.
>>
>>53719905
No Problem! Curious to know if your plan is something different than mine, though!
>>
>>53722532
>No one here identifies themselves as postmodernist in their thinking.
No one gives two shits how you self identify, Apache. If you espouse the tenants of X to the exclusion of A - Z, absent the assertion of X, then you're an X.
>>
File: Bar.gif (143KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
Bar.gif
143KB, 608x448px
>>53722101

After saving Hitler, Stopping the Jews and Securing the Future of our White Children Jump Chan said That I did good by following her rules and now I can choose what I do next, So me and the gang are on vacation right now on one of my Island resorts to unwind after platoon
>>
File: 1496085535354.jpg (110KB, 634x482px) Image search: [Google]
1496085535354.jpg
110KB, 634x482px
>>53722587
>>
>>53722580
What you're essentially doing though is saying that because someone agrees with Nihilism, they must be a Postmodernist, and thus they agree with everything in the Postmodernist school, which is stupid, because fuck you, I don't believe everything in modern society is actually dicks, you can't just decide that I believe something I don't and haven't espoused.
>>
>>53722605

No Problem Hitler, now go on leading your country to glory
>>
>>53722532
>And every example of government in the real world has collapsed at least once

I'm not arguing that Democracy has never failed. I'm arguing that no other ideology in the 20th century has ever been responsible for the deaths of millions that it considered its own citizens. I even capitolised it in fact.

>No one here identifies themselves as postmodernist in their thinking
If you live in a western nation and had a secondary or tertiary education in the last 20 years I can say with a high degree of certainty that you've had a post modernist education even if you aren't aware of it.

Furthermore, I don't into identity politics. I call it like I see it. Identity Politics falls under the postmodernist umbrella btw.

>people think and attacking that without actually arguing their real ideas.
Not in this thread. I've not been laying on the rhetoric that hard today, and I don't think I've called anyone a postmodernist in the thread.

Furthermore, like I said, when the postmodernist values being espoused are neomarxist, reality attacks their ideas, I just spout the hard data.
>>
>>53722101
GROWING TROLLS WAS A BAD PLAN
>>
>>53722608
Postmodernism isn't some secret organization bent on destroying the world, it's a cancerous ideology that flows from broken principles and intellectual dishonesty. Nihilism isn't edge cutting in the dark listening to NiN and HIM, that's as much a caricature as the sekrit postmodern skools. Nihilism and postmodernism are indistinguishable from one another. They are built on the same tenants, share the same common roots, and accomplish the same ends. Just because you don't identify as a postmodernist doesn't mean you aren't one.

And with that, I'm done. It's too late for this shit. Do some primary source reading, anon.
>>
>>53722727
>Nihilism and postmodernism are indistinguishable from one another.
Jesus what
>>
>>53722719
Homestuck trolls? What kind of trolls?
>>
>>53722639
>I'm arguing that no other ideology in the 20th century has ever been responsible for the deaths of millions that it considered its own citizens.
Not part of this conversation, but what does that have to do with anything? Genocides have been part and parcel throughout history, it doesn't actually make a difference if they're your own citizens or not.

It's just a matter of whether or not your government decides it wants to kill the inconvenient, and who that happens to be. In America's case, it was the natives, in the Australians case, it was the Aboriginals, in the Soviet's case, it was anyone that disagreed with what the state was doing. That's not why their governments are shit; that's because the people in charge had no fucking clue what they were doing. Genocide does not preclude a successful government, but general incompetence does.
>>
>>53722469
Catching up with my extended family back here on Earth while I delegate/oversee consolidating the multiversal commonwealth I started laying the groundwork for during my chain, e.g. going back to early jumps to spread post-scarcity biotech / build embassies / (re)build afterlives / etc, then building worldgates for interuniversal tourism and trade, (re)building local governments/infrastructure as necessary, roam around as general ambassador-potentate and so on. Once everything's on a reasonably even keel, start exploring the omniverse.
>>
>>53722532
Nobody is going to believe your philosophy has value until it succeeds in the real world. You can champion it all day for what it claims to represent on paper. It doesn't mean a fucking thing if the ideology's espoused goals don't survive contact with humanity. A perfect plan isn't perfect if it can't be acted upon. It's a pipe dream.
>>
I'm thinking about writing a chain that I'm actually going to show other people I'm presenting a sample for a teacher friend so I'll be leaving out the random gender swaps and vaguely/obviously magical realm shit.

Are there any good supplements that benefit/reward me for writing 10k+ words per jump?
>>
>>53722727
>Postmodernism isn't some secret organization bent on destroying the world, it's a cancerous ideology that flows from broken principles and intellectual dishonesty.
I didn't say it was though? Why are you still throwing out assertions from nothing?
>Nihilism isn't edge cutting in the dark listening to NiN and HIM, that's as much a caricature as the sekrit postmodern skools.
Again, I didn't claim it was though?
>Nihilism and postmodernism are indistinguishable from one another.
You are flatly wrong. Nihilism has it's own definition, it is it's own school of thought. Postmodernism is a loose grouping of ideas that may rope Nihilism into it, but Nihilism stands on it's own distinct from those other ideas.
>They are built on the same tenants, share the same common roots, and accomplish the same ends.
Again, no. You are flatly wrong. You read like you've never read about Nihilism, or any of what you claim to argue against, but you act as if you know it better than I do.
>>
>>53722828
No supplements are valid except QS'
>>
File: g1LOKmh.jpg (318KB, 753x707px) Image search: [Google]
g1LOKmh.jpg
318KB, 753x707px
>>53722828
Bruh. Nah. Nah, bruh.
Jesus, why can't you fuckers just hide your goddamn powelevels?
>>
>>53722769
>Genocides have been part and parcel throughout history, it doesn't actually make a difference if they're your own citizens or not.

Yes it does. A government killing its own people it's supposed to protect is a worse act than killing declared enemies of the state. While systematic death is horrible in both instances the former has a layer of hypocrisy that any good patriot couldn't stand.

Now you could say political enemies are enemies of the state, but the murder of the bourgeoisie resulted in the death of millions of citizens beyond because bourgeoisie included the skilled laborers that tilled the land.

The USA and Australia, while not moral in their extermination of the natives, were at least not causing millions of their own citizens to starve to death as a result of their purges.
>>
So, the Moon Base in Overwatch follows you from jump to jump appearing on the closest moon to your starting location. What animistic universes do we have where the moon is an actual person for whom having a town full of hyper-intelligent gorillas appearing on them all of a sudden would be a good prank?
>>
>>53722828
GO BACK TO SPACE BATTLES WITH THAT SHIT
>>
>>53722639
>Identity Politics falls under the postmodernist umbrella btw.
You can't just call anything Postmodernism as if it's somehow related and then pretend like that isn't Identity Politics. If something doesn't actually related in some way that matters to something else, grouping them together in an attempted dismissal of all of them a once is itself Identity Politics. Just pointing that out.
>>
File: druids.jpg (132KB, 677x546px) Image search: [Google]
druids.jpg
132KB, 677x546px
>>53722469
Find all the alternate versions of my pre-Chain self I missed and set their lives straight. Revitalize Mars. Clean up Earth's oceans. Restore several extinct species. Hold a family reunion to introduce all my parents, siblings, and cousins to each other. Interview historical figures. Finish my degree.

That sort of thing.
>>
File: thw.jpg (165KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
thw.jpg
165KB, 850x850px
>>53720862
You can develop your own, yes.

>>53720891
Either or. These things don't usually have a single clear answer on how they might manifest.

>>53721686
Yup.
>>
>>53722828
I heavily suggest that you hide your powerlevel. Also, go look for that Alt-Chain builder thing in the archives. I think it has options for that.
>>
>>53722884
How is that identity politics?
>>
>>53722832
>Nihilism has it's own definition, it is it's own school of thought.
Such as? I hope you're not lumping Existentialism in with Nihilism.
>>
>>53722928
Labeling something as Identity Politics to attack it by association. 'I don't identify as a Postmodernist' the response was, 'that's identity politics, but also identity politics is postmodernism'
>>
>>53722828
>10k+ words per jump
>10k+.
>just 10k+
How do you feel know that there are jumps out there with 50k+ words anon.
>>
>>53722828
lurk moar
>>
File: imagination.jpg (6KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
6KB, 236x352px
>>53722828
I'm going to assume you're seeking the reward as a motivation to attempt decent writefagging, so what you want is The Alt-Chain Builder supplement.

>Heavy Is The Quill (Limit 10)
>For every jump you take, before you take another, you must write at least 1000 words dedicated to your jumper's adventures.

Just give us a link to the pastebin of your efforts as you go, k?
>>
File: 1403499507463.gif (33KB, 679x604px) Image search: [Google]
1403499507463.gif
33KB, 679x604px
>>53722884
>You can't just call anything Postmodernism as if it's somehow related and then pretend like that isn't Identity Politics

Okay, that's fair in the context of my hyperbolic rhetoric over previous threads. Not for my arguments in this thread though.

I'm having fun by the way. Are you having fun?
>>
>>53722968
>ni·hil·ism
>nīəˌlizəm,ˈnēəˌlizəm
>noun
>the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.
>>
>>53723010
That's a definition of Nihilism, sure. What's the school of thought though?
>>
>>53723009
To be honest, I would prefer if we were arguing over discord or something, since I hate bogging the thread down with an argument about whether or not it's appropriate to group together all 'postmodern philosophy' under one umbrella.
>>
>>53723010
>post·mod·ern·ism
>pohst-mod-er-niz-uh m
>Noun
>The deconstruction of phallogocentric western society

The rejection of specifically western religious and moral principles.

I was wrong. Nihilists are a rung above.
>>
>>53723057
Nihilists did nothing wrong.
>>
>>53719263
We're working on descriptions now. There are still 3 items missing like I detailed last time but otherwise everything is pretty much done and just needs to be written up.

>>53721657
Bugger off.
>>
>>53723092
Chill out. He already clarified and got the dose of SB fuck off. It's probably not something you want to associate with unless you want to get lumped in with the next antidirge.
>>
>>53723057
Nope,you are half right though,deconstructionism is only half of postmodernism, Then comes the Reconstruction.
>>
>>53723114
My bad then. Thanks.
>>
>>53722915
>>53722853
I didn't mention /tg/ at all, just told him that this was a good source for creative writing. I redirected him to leddit
>>53722978
Not too bad. I write about as much content as I think I can manage. I don't go into too many specifics in my writing, but I'm alright with not spending so much on prose. It's part of my writing style.
>>53722995
I think I saw that one previously but I didn't see if you could take it multiple times. I'll need to go through and find it and see if I was mistaken.
>>
>>53723125
>Reconstruction
You mean the perfect utopia? That exists only in your mind.

At least learn to type before you think to lecture the world on how best to run it's affairs.
>>
>>53723160
no I mean getting past the point where you realize that The universe is inherently Meaningless and getting to the point where you see applying Constructed meaning to it is the duty of sapience.
>>
>>53723139
>Limit 10
It's right there.
>>
>>53723057
To be honest, Postmodernism is it's own thing and most of what you call Postmodernism are separate schools of thought that stand on their own without being grouped together, which is why people think it's ridiculous when you criticize something like Nihilism using 'the guy who thinks all of society is dicks' as the basis of your argument when they don't actually have anything to do with each other.

>>53723160
You don't have bancho filtered already?
>>
>>53723177
Dude

Way out of your depth here
>>
>>53723190
>most of what you call Postmodernism are separate schools of thought
such as?
>>
>>53723190
That's because postmodernism is more something that acts on other fields than a field unto itself
>>
File: Fukken Heretics.jpg (183KB, 780x739px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken Heretics.jpg
183KB, 780x739px
>>53723177
You seem to think that's the duty of the state rather than the duty of the individual to find meaning. Then you pretty much automate everything and pump everyone full of drugs.

>>53723190
Like I said. Current philosophical discourse it between 2 primary groups. Modernists and Postmodernists. I realise that it's a very wide net, but there is not much in the postmodernist school that I don't disagree with.

But I'll get endeavor to more specific if that will satisfy you anon.

>You don't have bancho filtered already?
As much as I despise Tera I'm kind of adverse to blocking people.
>>
>>53723208
To use two examples from this thread, Strike has called both Identity Politics and Nihilism Postmodernism, and I'm pretty sure she's also implied that Maxism is also Postmodernist. If you think these are somehow all the same school of thinking, I'm going to have to disagree with you and say they disagree with each other more than they agree, and stand apart and on their own for the most part. I've also seen Idealism, Moral Relativism, and Derrida AKA Dick-man called post-modern, none of which really fit together.
>>
>>53723285
not at all, but I do believe it is the duty of the state to oppose states that would perform acts of evil,I also believe that should a state Condition a people to require it's Rigid structure Drastic measures may be in order to free The victims of said state from it
>>
File: 1479389383479.png (57KB, 369x405px) Image search: [Google]
1479389383479.png
57KB, 369x405px
https://pastebin.com/xcxnwgqZ

I wrote a thing. Second part tomorrow.

Decade's choice is probably obvious.
>>
>>53723317
If you don't understand how and that Derrida is postmodern then I don't know what to tell you
>>
>>53723285
>Current philosophical discourse it between 2 primary groups.
And I would argue that it's not. For the most part, I'd go so far as to say that Postmodernism is something that's been pulled together for the sake of arguing against, since most of what you refer to as postmodernism disagrees with each other. In this thread, you're saying there are people with postmodern thinking, but you never argued against anything specifically.

>>53723376
If you don't understand that Derrida is not Moral Relativism is not Identity Politics is not Nihilism, then I don't know what to tell you. They are not the same thing. If Derrida is Postmodernism, then nothing besides Derrida is Postmodernism, because nothing else in the school agrees with him.
>>
File: 0001111.png (214KB, 472x357px) Image search: [Google]
0001111.png
214KB, 472x357px
>3 hours of philoso/pol/
>>
>>53723317
Nothing in postmodernism fits well together. That's one of the reasons why you get accusations of Orwellian double think getting thrown in their direction so often.

I see what you mean by it's a too wider net though, but it doesn't negate any argument I've made.

>>53723344
Tera, again, I think it's pertinent for you to learn to fucking type before you espouse your values in the thread. If for no other reason than it hurts my fucking eyes to to read a sentence with such horrible grammar and so my inclination to hold such a discussion is already at it's lowest.

But we know that you consider murdering people fine as long as you've got back up bodies to upload duplicate consciousnesses, complete with the emotional scaring of being murdered, so I don't think I'll ever consider you a sound judge of what is evil.
>>
>>53723416
That's a spooky pic, how does it work?
>>
>>53723439
png expansion. You can tell from the distortion effect when it's in thumbnail form.
http://thume.ca/projects/2012/11/14/magic-png-files/
>>
Hey, Gaunlet, how much control do we have in picking our destination when sliding to a new timeline with Mallory Crossover? Because if we can set criteria well enough I think I'm going to use it as an alternative to retaining fanfiction drawbacks from jump to jump. Much cleaner from a rules lawyering perspective, and potentially better than going to a fanfic because I could combine concepts from multiple fics that way. I don't have plans to powergame this, I'm not intending to set my criteria as "world where I can easily gain incredible magic or technology". There are just some stories that I'd prefer to canon, and some ideas I'd like to mix between stories.
>>
>>53723425
>That's one of the reasons why you get accusations of Orwellian double think getting thrown in their direction so often.
>These disparate ideas that aren't connected or related in any fashion beyond a vague categorization thrust onto them by me disagree with each other! It must be because the ideas themselves are intellectually dishonest!
No. Stop trying to shove square pegs into round holes.
>>
What are the best perks for strategy and tactics?
>>
>>53723178
I found an old version that didn't have it. I wasn't aware of a newer version until it was pointed out.
>>
>>53723425
The grammar wasn't that bad, and bancho is reliant on dictation software.
>>
>>53723472
Ultimate Spiderman has web of Fate which shows you several possible futures and the likelihood of those futures in real time
>>
>>53723502
Well, that is handy, I suppose. Not exactly what I was looking for, but it would be helpful. Thanks, Bancho
>>
>>53723454
Clever.
>>
>>53723468
I feel like Strike-chan needs to be introduced to this new concept called 'nuance' since it seems like they've never heard of it before.
>>
>>53723454
That's really cool.
>>
File: anikiescape.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
anikiescape.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>53723533
Just end it before someone goes insane and turns this into a jump
>>
>>53723510
Something something path to victory,something something world of cultivation battlefield general.
>>
>>53723547
Welp, thanks Bancho. I can work with that.
>>
>>53723468
There is a hierarchy in which these ideas are linked, so the summarisation is still valid at a high level of analysis.

I'm sorry I didn't pick the specific level of analysis that works for you anon.

>>53723500
>I also believe that should a state Condition a people to require it's Rigid structure Drastic measures may be in order to free The victims of said state from it

I can't make heads or tails of this shit. He wants to make a rigid structure so he's got to work extra hard in order to free them from the system he made? What?

Also I know he uses dictation software. I don't know what physical or mental ailment he's got that stops him from typing like a proper person, and I might be more understanding if he wasn't such a contemptible ass hat.

>>53723533
No you don't. You just need to give me a flamer and point me in the direction of the heretics.
>>
>>53723472
I'm fond of Glorious Leadership in Naruto. Not something a lot of people pick up because they want to beat Naruto characters at their own game and so spend their CP on magic eyes or demons, but it's actually really good. Makes you a tactician of functionally precognitive skill, very difficult to lose an engagement unless your enemy ridiculously outmatches you (which, to be fair, there are a lot of in Naruto, so cheat with out of context advantages). More fun, though, is that it makes it so that no one can deny your importance in a battle. You'll always get your fair share of the accolades, possibly even more than you deserve.
>>
>>53723568
Whoa, that sounds really good. Thanks anon, I didn't even know that was a thing!
>>
>>53723566
>I can't make heads or tails of this shit. He wants to make a rigid structure so he's got to work extra hard in order to free them from the system he made? What?

no I don't want to make a rigid structure,the structure of my jumper's state is very loose, i'm talking about freeing other people from the structures imposed on them by states.
>>
>>53723566
>I also believe that should a state condition its people to require its rigid structure drastic measures may be needed in order to free the victims of said state from it.
Is my reading of what he said.
>>
>>53723602
Your structure isn't loose, you just change what rules they have to follow and increase the severity of punishments.
>>
>>53723566
>There is a hierarchy in which these ideas are linked, so the summarisation is still valid at a high level of analysis.
But it still holds true that they are not the same philosophy, do not necessarily support or agree with each other, and are not necessary to explain one another. They stand on their own regardless of one another's existence. So why argue against all of them as if they're all the same philosophy?
>>
File: Disgusting.jpg (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
10KB, 246x205px
>>53723602
And make sure that they don't commit evil in a legal system devised by a person who thinks it's okay to murder people and resurrect them complete with the emotional scarring caused by being murdered.

Okay, I think I understand now.
>>
>>53723644
'cause I picked a different level of analysis. Simple as that.
>>
>>53723657
>'cause I picked a different level of analysis.
You mean you decided to ignore nuance and reality because they disagreed with the conclusion you wanted to come to?
>>
>>53723635
no, the punishments I deal out are me personally doing stuff, and have no relation to my state. >>53723647
I Did not technically devise the . Current legal system my state uses,It is a consensus formed by having everyone vote on what laws and protections they want and what punishments are appropriate,technically I have no more authority than the american president, withthe people themselves forming the House and Senate. not counting the members of the other polystates my companions and Various independent NPC's run.
>>
>>53723566
Nuance is pretty good. You should try it sometimes. Helps gives you a good view on things.
>>
>>53723647
Bancho legitimately believes that the laws of physics are a system of oppression and that all people should be free to do whatever they want without limitations or fear of punishment from others who would hold them back form doing what they want(Except the people who do things he dislikes or who disagree with him, then he murders them). He's fucking insane.
>>
>>53722753
Yeah homestuck trolls. I took the matriorb from the jump and the ectobiologist perk and created a species of trolls I could grow, like a plant. Thing is, some of my fast acting seeds ended up in the wilderness, the plant spread, and now trolls are waging war on the local populace.
>>
>>53723657
Justifying arguments on the basis of how you perceive them is something that postmodernists do though.
>>
>>53723718
...Trolls have the capacity to be peaceful, though. Beforus was a thing. Only reason why Alternia is such a shitbag is because the person running it is a huge jerk.

You need to take over the trolls and teach them some manners.
>>
>>53723693
So you've completely switched things up and made a fucked up and excruciatingly inefficient Democracy instead of the absolute but not really freedom plan.
>>
Why don't ya'll fuckers just go to SB and hate-fuck each other in PMs? Jesus Christo.
>>
>>53723718
Yeah, that was a bad idea. In general, any species that takes a mockery of the natural order(literally, that's what "lusus naturae" is Latin for: "mockery of nature") to keep from killing everything in their environment is not a good species to modify to reproduce via seeds.
>>
>>53723056
I actually prefer you do it here, since it lets people see a stupid commie get insulted.
>>
>>53723700
On the other hand, some aspects of physics (i.e. that we get the existence of shit like ebola, cholera, polio, etc) do kinda suck.
>>
>>53723760
WAKE UP
THE HERO
ANIKI
WAKE UP
>>
What chain should I writefaggot right now?
>The one I've already started
>Chain where I grab as many vampire options as possible
>Become a cyborg early on and use technology to solve all the problems
>>
>>53723760
Would you fuck Strike Chan?
>>
>>53723759
turns out i was pretty much the only one capable of dealing with that level of freedom,this way, people have as much freedom as they want which is pretty much the same thing, since I'm not forcing complete freedom on them.
>>
File: 1473553740234.png (393KB, 764x691px) Image search: [Google]
1473553740234.png
393KB, 764x691px
>>53723673
No
Discussions don't happen on the level that you always want them too, and I have repeatedly given reasons as to why I selected my level of analysis.

And as you could see, there are anons that supported my level of analysis.

Getting us bogged down in nuances is the tactic of a postmodernist

>>53723736
And as I said, postmodernists got the fact that their are infinite ways to perceive an issue correct. They missed out that there is a hierarchy of perceptions. Come to think of it this whole discussion has been on establishing on what that hierarchy in this instance is.

Now I firmly believe that almost everything in the branch of philosophy that comes under postmodernism is a problem. No one's convinced me otherwise.

>>53723694
I do, but a low level of analysis takes too much time in most instances.

Normally I'd just call you a heretic and be done with it.
>>
>>53723804
Go Go Gadget Problem Solver Chain!
>>
>>53723806
No. Pic-related.
>>
>>53723788
Diseases are a natural side effect of the same physics that allows life to exist in the first place. Simple structures that take advantage of more complex ones to self-replicate are going to exist anywhere self-replication is possible, it's basic game theory that makes it a viable tactic. Getting rid of them by altering physics would also kill everyone. If you want to eliminate disease, you have to do it within the system.
>>
>>53723673
>>53723694
Your own arguments were hardly nuanced. I wouldn't expect him to make a nuanced argument against a blunt point. It'd make him look smarter than you, sure, but it's not something he is expected to need to do.
>>
>>53723806
>>
>>53723792
Oh hey, hi there Matrix flashback.

On that thought, Jumpers: what would you do if you got back to Earth after your chain and found it was in a Matrix-style sim?

>>53723806
I dunno, they might not be my type; I'd at least want dinner and a movie first.

>>53723819
I agree, just pointing out I can see why someone wouldn't rate it 10/10.
>>
File: 1495816522170.png (178KB, 966x454px) Image search: [Google]
1495816522170.png
178KB, 966x454px
>>53723831
>>
>>53723850
>So wait, what's outside?
>Oh.
>Everybody stay inside the Matrix it's horrible out there.
>>
>>53723788
>>53723819
The bigger issue with physics is how it makes FTL such a bitch.
>>
>>53723850
>what would you do if you got back to Earth after your chain and found it was in a Matrix-style sim?
Are there human bodies outside? If not, then I do nothing. If so, I wake them all up. I'm not going to kill AI, but I'm not going to let a lie prevail over the truth.
>>
>>53723814
>And as I said, postmodernists got the fact that their are infinite ways to perceive an issue correct
No they didn't. And the entire point of this argument is about whether or not Postmodernism is even a unified school of thought, which you dodge the question to, stated that it was regardless of arguments to the contrary, and then dismissed those arguments on the basis that there was a hierarchy of analysis and on a high level of analysis you were right, and on a low level analysis you weren't.

What you said does not make any fucking sense in the light of facts or reality. You simply chose to ignore facts and reality to say that in the way you looked at it, there were no facts, which means that there was no problem with what you said.

Are you a post modernist? You argue more like one then I do. Nuance, unlike how you wish to portray it, is not a post-modernist thing. It's realistic, practical, and extremely useful.
>>
>>53723887
You never even properly defined your own philosophy so you could have an example to prove your central point, so you're tied up in this muck of vagary that makes you look like you're just thrashing around rather than trying to convince him of much.
>>
>>53723873
Yeah, the guy who decided we can only choose two out of relativity, causality and FTL, then forced us to take relativity, was a real asshole.
>>
>>53723913
It's not even that FTL is technically impossible, it's just not reasonably feasible from what we understand. Ridiculous amounts of energy and all that shit.
>>
>>53723887
>>And as I said, postmodernists got the fact that their are infinite ways to perceive an issue correct
>No they didn't
The rest of your statement doesn't support this at all.

I didn't say that I was wrong at a low level of analysis. Postmodernism doesn't even exist on a low level of analysis, saying that I'm wrong is like we were having a conversation about tables and chairs and you said I was wrong for not specifically talking about the proteins the wood of the table was made out of.
>>
>>53723930
Eh, that's debatable. The Alucbierre Metric's usefulness for FTL is not certain, and dependent on some physical factors that we still haven't nailed down. Same with stable wormholes. It's entirely possible that even if you could get enough energy together, you'd still get timelike curves and render the FTL impossible in a causal system. If you're okay with violating causality, though, then it's fine. Just don't come crying to me when the Last Army of Time uses Drum Awareness to bring their great leviathan-mother down from the depths of the Instant to destroy the Fate of the Tiger. God damn, do I want to make an All of an Instant jump. No idea how to even begin balancing the perks that would be in it, though.
>>
>>53723895
>your own philosophy
I'm trying to showcase that Post-modernism, as Strike-Chan has argued against it, is not actually a single cohesive ideology, abut a loosely defined group of separate schools of thought which are only connected because they were thrown together under one label which they are not defined by. That's it.

I am not a postmodernist, of the 'Post-Modern philosophies' the only one I agree with is Nihilism, and depending on what other ideas Strike-Chan thinks fall under the umbrella, Social Contract theory, Amoralism and the Categorical Imperative. I don't subscribe to Moral Relativism, Identity Politics, Marxism, Idealism, or Derrida.

But according to Strike-Chan, believing in one means believing in all of them, and because of that, she doesn't actually have to argue against any of them but can instead argue against the collective label of 'Postmodern Philosophy', and she does not need to counter any argument about why they're different because 'on a higher level of analysis they're the same.'
>>
File: kw00ygeU.jpg (24KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
kw00ygeU.jpg
24KB, 344x344px
>>53724011
Believing in one means you're part of the problem.

That's all I've ever said.

That you take offense that I despise your philosophy as much as anything else under the postmodernist umbrella is you'll have to deal with on your own.

For a nihilist you really seem to attach meaning in the method in which I construct my arguments.
>>
If I went to The Gamer and got the Observe power then went somewhere where there are virtual worlds, like SAO for example, would using Observe on someone in a virtual world show me their character's stats, their IRL stats or both?
>>
Oh well it's SDA time.
>>
>>53724063
Huh, interesting question. I'd say it would show you their game stats as well as their real mental stats, since those would be the only important parts in a virtual reality.
>>
>>53724064
SDA time?
>>
>>53724051
>Believing in one means you're part of the problem.
>That's all I've ever said.
You have, objectively, said more than that. Like, not even being snarky, I'm responding to shit you have said.

"There is a hierarchy in which these ideas are linked, so the summarisation is still valid at a high level of analysis."

You said that. That's what I'm arguing against. Factually.
>>
>>53724073
When Strike channels her mini SDA.
>>
>>53724063
I guess it'd be like using observe on a puppet/clone someone's controlling so it'd show their characters stats. Don't know if it'd show their IRL stats, maybe it'd show intelligence.
>>
>>53724080
To be honest, from this conversation I've become convinced that Strike's justification for them all being the same regardless of their differences is the fact they they have a collective label at all.
>>
>>53724080
And if I believe that everything under the postmodernist umbrella is a problem then my level of analysis is the correct one to use.

You're talking to me, trying to convince me. I get to set the level of analysis. The goal posts have not moved, that you don't like their position is your burden to bear.

If you want me to get more accurate the correct method of requesting this is "Hey strike, what do you think of those degenerate nihilist?"

>>53724111
I thought you were indirectly calling me an insufferable cunt.

I'm a little annoyed that the anon that I'm talking too turned out to be a nihilist. Any meaningful discourse is impossible, even more so than a commie, so I gotta get something out of this.
>>
>>53723950
>Postmodernism doesn't even exist on a low level of analysis, saying that I'm wrong is like we were having a conversation about tables and chairs and you said I was wrong for not specifically talking about the proteins the wood of the table was made out of.
Jesus Christ you are fucking crazy. That or stupid, I'm going with both at this point.

>>53724051
>Believing in one means you're part of the problem.
What problem?
>>
>>53724142
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7on-BcK-54
>>
>>53724133
>everything in postmodernism is terrible and the same, and the reason they're all the same is that they're all terrible, and the reason they're all terrible is that they're all postmodernism, and this the same.
Fuck off.
>>
File: Seasoning.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Seasoning.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>53718614
>If you do, how do you accomplish this task?
Transmute all humans into chicken feed, let Cluck man eat for days

>>53718907
Try SimAnt, you can bodysnatch
>>
>>53724063
I think... you'd initially get their virtual stats, but as you levelled up Observe it would be able to start showing you how those were different from their irl stats, e.g. something like "Strength: 15 (+10 bonus due to digital body)" or "Strength: 15 (real: 5)", or whatever.
>>
>>53724154
I didn't start this shit anon.
>>
File: astrangegame.png (121KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
astrangegame.png
121KB, 500x324px
>>53724168
>audience points to pic
>>
File: Sisyphus-Image-01C.jpg (86KB, 681x337px) Image search: [Google]
Sisyphus-Image-01C.jpg
86KB, 681x337px
>>53724181
>>
>>53724161
Gamer Jumper's first hint they're in an MMO:
>*DING* By observing a player-character in a Virtual Reality, a new skill has been created...
>>
This is why you don't respond to Strike when she talks about her bullshit. This entire conversation was a waste of time and basically shitposting.

None of it's related to jumpchain, it has no relevance to /jc/, and the entire thing is an exercise in frustration, because he justifies his arguments on the basis of cyclical logic and dishonest reasoning, which he strings out over the course of several hours, and will never admit any fault or incorrect reasoning.

This is so ridiculous, there's no wonder people thought it was a joke originally.

Take this as a lesson and never challenge him on his views, because he will never give a straight response or admit fault or wrong. He will just change reality into one where he's right, and then act like he's won a debate in doing so.
>>
>>53724071
>>53724127
>>53724161
Thanks for the answers, they line up pretty much where I thought they would.
>>
>>53723368
I look forward to part 2.
>>
>>53724235
He didn't start it in the first place
>>
>>53724235
Well they spent basically four hours circling a point and ended up with nothing, but maybe both of them were working on jumps at the same time and now they've got 2 jumps done or something.

But then has Strike even made 10 jumps yet.
>>
File: neo cookies.png (161KB, 448x288px) Image search: [Google]
neo cookies.png
161KB, 448x288px
>>53724220
Gamer Neo in The Matrix: the Search for more Meta.
>>
>>53724235
I mean, my opinion was solicited for a start, so you fell at the first hurdle.

But if that's what you want to believe happened then okay.
>>
>>53724133
>And if I believe that everything under the postmodernist umbrella is a problem then my level of analysis is the correct one to use.
So, the only thing that makes them the same and connected is the fact that you chose, to categorize them together on the basis of how you feel about them? I'm done. There's no reason to continue talking with you anymore.
>>
>>53718743
You need a "The Gender-Flip of Haruhi Suzumiya" +0 drawback.

Cause...y'know...it's a thing.

KYONKO!
>>
>>53724265
Except no, you brought it up in the first place when you started talking about a guy who you steal talking points from. Someone else called him and you and idiot, and then you tried to justify yourself. You brought this upon yourself.
>>
>>53724289
Man you're salty about this
>>
>>53724270
That they are connected and that I hate pretty much everything about them is just a coincidence.

If you know anything about philosophy you'll know there is a pedigree there.

You're a nihilist so if you look deep down with yourself you'll remember that there was no reason to any of this.

>>53724289
I didn't even bring him up. "Clean your room" is something he says a lot.

And again, I said look at the archives. I've always been a patriotic baka.

I'm actually grinning like an idiot right now. Are you happy anon? Do you feel like this was a victory?
>>
>>53724289
and instead of stopping replying you decide to continue this discussion.
>>
>>53723815
I'm thinking about what I'm going to do. I might do an escalation chain with alt-chain builder. Start in something like Archer, grab cyborg perk and whatever else is worth having. I haven't done a full build for that jump, just looked it over., do some increasingly powerful jumps until I get to young justice, then grab Amazo backup memory. The way that Amazo's memory makes sense to me is that it gives me the information on how to replicate abilities and how the effects can be imitated or achieved, but not directly giving me the ability. Hence, I'd still want to do like TF2 or something and become a gadgeteer genius, and even then only take powers that I deem as must haves or that would solve current plot problems. This way it keeps me from becoming a Justice League Amazo and attaining godhood after seeing an opponent and crushing them under their own powers and the combined forces of everything I have so far.

Thoughts?
>>
>>53724305
>>53724311
>Man you're salty about this
Of course I am. You've done this for 4 fucking hours. You've burned through how many posts over essentially nothing.
>>
>>53724314
I got 4:1 odds that he's scatovore
>>
>>53724314
When you realize that their back and forth has literally gone on for half the thread, you should know that it's basically a wall shouting at a wall, except the other wall shouts back.
>>
>>53724326
Yeah and you totally had some better discussion waiting in the wings. Look man, don;t use that argument. If something more interesting was to be talked about, it would have been.
>>
>>53724326
Well look on the bright side, at least it wasn't dirgeposting or more SB-shit? I guess those two are synonyms now though.
>>
>>53724327
Don't do that. You're int he annoying right here, where you're an ass but being funny about it. Don't descend to that level of dumbness when you're a much more entertaining sort.
>>
>>53724333
What? Did you want us to start cross posting SB jumps and send the thread crashing in flames? Probably should do that next time you two start.
>>
Can you purchase two Sacred Gears in the Highschool DxD jump?
>>
>>53724327
I don't think Scatavore would even bother, considering how frustrating talking to you about anything is. He'd get no engagement since there would be no actual response.

The only people who would bother are people who actually want a real conversation but haven't realized yet that trying to get one out of you is like pulling teeth from an Elephant. One big, ultimately useless, waste of time.
>>
>>53724368
Thanks for passing the salt
>>
>>53724368
>He'd get no engagement since there would be no actual response.
That's no different than any other person Timmy talks to. Every conversation of his is literally
>Timmy says something negative about jumpmaker
>You're a shitposter Timmy
>Timmy continues saying something negative about jumpmaker
>You should never have been born Timmy.
>Timmy argues about why jumpmaker is trash
>You're a shitposter Timmy.

He enjoys that. It's been his hobby for three years now.
>>
>>53724257
That was on top of my to-do list in Matrix, screw with them by using magic/supertech/whatever to make them doubt reality.

>"What do you mean 'the spoon isn't real? We aren't in the Matrix..."
Really...
*grab spoon then flash-teleport it away*
Then what did I just do?
>*cue everyone freaking out*
>>
Rebuild of Folke when?
>>
>>53723978
That's just silly. Everyone knows Drum Awareness is only practical for traumatising young Timelords so they grow up to be cosmic mass murderers.
>>
>>53724402
The hell is that, and does it have anything to do with Evangelion?
>>
>>53724365
If you can afford it, yeah. Why, what are you thinking about for your build? Because personally, I'm kind of tempted to get both Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing, so that the Heavenly Dragons can stay together after they finally get over how tsundere they are and each admit how much the other means to them. But I'm not sure it's worth the drawbacks I'd have to take to afford it. And concentrating both Dragon Emperor Sacred Gears into one person reduces the number of threats that can be dealt with at any time by concentrating that power. I could take Issei's place, or Vali's, but any situation that requires them to spread their attention (like when Issei fought Apophis and Vali fought Azi Dahaka) would be harder than in canon.
>>
>>53724403
Ha! You know, I didn't even think of that. I kind of want to do a crossover, now, where the Master's madness is an accidental result of Kookatchi's meddling with time on one of his heists.
>>
>>53724408
He's talking about an old rollchain. It started in Megaman Classic and died in Soul Eater.
>>
>>53724368
Talking to a nihilist is ultimately futile. But had he met me on reasonable grounds I'd be more open. In fact I said here >>53723425
>I see what you mean by it's a too wider net

That there was some validity to what he was saying. But he wanted complete and utter capitulation. And no, fuck off. That's not how a discussion works. Fact is, in a debate you generally won't budge during the debate itself. It's only on reflection. That I was willing to offer anything in the heat of the moment is pretty big. I was happy to call it there, but no, complete and utter capitulation to his world view was mandatory. So I lost patience. and when I loose patience I salt mine.

Since he didn't offer anything on his own beyond "I disagree with your level of analysis." All that's going to happen is that I'll go back to accusing people of being commies and nihilists rather than a blanket term for all of them.
>>
>>53724421
Cool, thanks. I was thinking Mirror Alice and Scouting Persona. The other ones don't really interest me that much, and they're fairly affordable to boot.
>>
>>53724460
Oh, those are good ones. Don't really get much focus because, with the exception of Saji, Sona's Peerage doesn't have a big role in the plot. But they're pretty cool, I think.
>>
>>53724473
Yep. I can definitely see some fun times ahead. Especially considering that I'm also taking Legacy of Wei.
>>
>>53724439
>That there was some validity to what he was saying. But he wanted complete and utter capitulation.
I'm the one who was arguing with you at the time and I'm only going to respond to you one last time; no, I did not want complete capitulation.

Complete capitulation would be you admitting that philosophical schools of thought like Nihilism aren't actually relevant in as far as problems with society in general, which I had never had a chance to even talk about, since you would not even agree to the basic premise that they aren't even all one big undifferentiated mass of incoherent ideas.

You refused to even agree to the most basic and straight forward part of any debate, the establishing of a common understanding of the subject matter, because you could not accept that they were different from one another. You stonewalled me until you eventually came to the conclusion that they're all the same because you don't like any of them, at which point I gave up entirely, because at that point, the basis of your argument was that because you don't like any of them, they must all essentially be the same.

You did not give up anything, you did not concede anything, and ultimately all it felt like was that you were justifying your beliefs with the fact that you believed them. That's not how a debate works in any setting that isn't 4chan or Congress.
>>
>>53724515
Oh, you're just going to confuse the hell out of everyone with your tactics, aren't you? Nice.
>>
>>53724540
Probably, yes. Would be fun to use in the dark methinks. G'night, anon.
>>
>>53724538
We talked past each other then, because while I wasn't going to admit I was wrong I did say that postmodernism could be broken up. I just don't see the need when I'm sister posting.

Nihilism isn't an issue with society, but because at the heart of the philosophy is the fact that everything, including discussion is meaningless, I can't see any discussion we could have being any more useful than the one we already had.

Now if everything is essentially meaningless, it follows that dialog and logic is essentially meaningless which follows that Logos is essentially meaningless, which is half of the phallogocentric Derrida sandwich.

All roads lead to Derrida.
>>
>>53724601
Good morning, for me. I woke up about an hour ago. But on your side, I hope you sleep well.
>>
So what are your favorite challenges?
>>
>>53724613
I'm fond of Special Human in The God of High School. I'm going to get into a fight with all these people anyway, might as well be rewarded for it.
>>
>>53724613
Skulling an entire two litre milk bottle.
>>
>>53724607
Why have you continued a conversation for hours that started to be off-topic only 3 posts in?
>>
File: 1379711372933.png (151KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1379711372933.png
151KB, 500x500px
>>53724646

- Anon kept going
- I was more hopeful for something meaningful when we started.
- I'm at work on a cold day so I don't have anything better to do. I'm technically getting paid to do this.
>>
>>53724661
Do your job. I'm a nihilist and even I recognize my duty to society to preform the task asked of me to the utmost of my abilities.
>>
>>53724681
My work is seasonal and it's winter.
I work my ass off in the summer.
>>
>>53724688
Then why do you even still have a job in the winter
Shouldn't you get another job like teachers do in the summer?
>>
>>53724697
Because even though business goes down in the winter we keep our doors open to maintain our market presence.

We reduce hours, but I'm management so I'm not affected all that much.
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>>53724714
>We reduce hours, but I'm management so I'm not affected all that much.
>>
>>53724728
I worked hard as a filthy shit kicker around here for the privilege anon.

You know, maybe if didn't have a terrible philosophy people would promote you to a position with good benefits.
>>
>>53724747
The vast majority of people I meet don't care about philosophy, and I don't feel the need to share it with them. The people I do share it with generally either accept what I believe as valid or don't care enough to argue about it. Pretty much no one I've ever meet, online or in real life, has felt the same way about 'postmodernism'.

Even the people who dislike things like Idealism or Moral Relativism, all of them recognize that they have nothing to do with Nihilism and provide substantial arguments for why those in particular aren't valid, rather than make cyclical arguments for why they're invalid categorically because they don't like them.
>>
>>53724850
Whatever nerd. I'm going home
>>
>>53721000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHKYyzkSc5Q
>>
>>53724999
Topical
>>
Worm...Update...
>>
>>53725040
N...E...V...E...R...
>>
File: 1445284219189.jpg (48KB, 720x710px) Image search: [Google]
1445284219189.jpg
48KB, 720x710px
>>53724235
>Get upset that someone won't play arguments with you the way you want.
>Make a big fat whinepost that accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>53724289
The insulter is the instigator of an actual confrontation. Learn your manners.
>>
>>53724538
Knowing little else about nihilism except that you believe in it, I'd just assume nihilism is the philosophy of whining a lot on the internet.
>>
>>53725258
That's what most philosophies boil down to in the modern day.
>>
>>53724681
>Putting in more effort than you have to.
>>
>>53725226
>>53725235
>>53725258
>>53725275
>reviving a dead arguement and responding to every part of it like a dumb asshole hours latter after everyone stopped caring, when it was just a namefag shitposting to begin with
Wow, I thought you couldn't get more pathetic
>>
>>53724235
It's Strike-chan, if you can't handle someone using your augments for their own entertainment you can only blame yourself for engaging her. Keep doing it though, she isn't the only one who finds it funny.
>>
>>53725293
Not really, it seems clear to me that it was the nihilist anon who was shitposting. He started in with the insults, and he's the one that got upset and kept going forever even when it became clear the other party wasn't interested in what he wanted to bitch about.
>>
>>53725306
How could you possibly see this entire discourse in any way that wasn't Strike stringing the argument along just to waste everyone's time?
>>
>>53725318
By not being the nihilist and thus not having any empathy for his rampant butthurt he brought on himself.
>>
I'll be posting this on this and the next Thread if I'm around!

First Draft Complete! How does it look?

Changelog
1. Added more Drawbacks.
2. Added age and Gender stuff.
3. Added note about Companions
4. Added to (Not So) Great Will Notes

Feedback please.
>>
>>53725114
I though the force had trouble working with cyborgs.
>>
>>53723871
What if outside of the matrix is just another layer of the matrix?
>>
>>53725324
Fanfic drawback should limit any crossover fanfics,
>>
File: Haruhism 007.jpg (31KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 007.jpg
31KB, 480x320px
>>53725342
Any reason why this is?
>>
>>53725324
I asked this a bit upthread but I guess you were asleep: How much control do we have when using Mallory Crossover? Could I use it as a more rules lawyering-friendly way to get the same effect as retaining a fanfiction drawback? I don't want to powergame this, it just occurs to me that this would be a neat way to avoid plot points I dislike, just slide on over. And maybe even better, since in theory I could combine fics to pick and choose plot elements I like. Assuming I can set criteria for where I'm going to that finely, of course.
>>
>>53725324
question about Elseworlds Peripherals & Accessories,when it says any widely available item from jumps is that all jumps, jumps, you have been to, or the jump you are currently in?
>>
>>53725350
Primary excuse: Even using the fanfic drawback, you're supposed to be going there to experience The Setting the jump is made for.

Dumb excuse: Ranma 1/2 doesn't and it's balance winds up completely fucked because of it.
>>
>>53725350
Because otherwise it's just going to be used like ranma is, to get to other settings and not for actual fanfics in Haruhi.
>>
>>53725369
>>53725380
I finally realized that I should use the mystical well I rolled in Ranma to become a kirin. It's been bothering me for years what I should pick there.
>>
>>53725350
Fanfic drawbacks that allow crossovers are pretty much just letting you go back to other jumps and grab stuff or to go to settings that aren't even jumps yet to get stuff.
>>
>>53725385
I'm... glad my post somehow helped you come to a decision?

I don't... WOT?
>>
>>53725324
Some more drawbacks would be neat, though I can't think of anything at the moment.
>>
File: Haruhism 005.jpg (50KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
Haruhism 005.jpg
50KB, 640x512px
>>53725351
Mallory Crossover does not come with a guide to traversing the multiverse. You'll be flying blind on that end. Sliding is fairly easy but mostly the local area around you is just the various Most Probable other choices that have been made. The explanation of parallel worlds, as it is, is in the Notes.

>>53725355
Since I followed up with, it updates with each Jump, I would assume that it works by a Jumps you've been to kind of thing.

>>53725380
>>53725380
>>53725388
Ah good reasoning then.

>>53725403
I'm tapped out too sadly.
>>
>>53725413
>Mallory Crossover does not come with a guide to traversing the multiverse. You'll be flying blind on that end. Sliding is fairly easy but mostly the local area around you is just the various Most Probable other choices that have been made.
So I could in theory get where I want to go, but I'll have to find my way there myself. Alright, that actually works fine. I've got enough weird senses and precognitive guides that I think I can do that. Thanks, Gaunlet. Now I won't have to feel quite so scummy about retaining drawbacks long past their expiry.
>>
>>53725413
Should waifu god?
>>
>>53725436
I think it's actually a worry they have in the setting that if she falls in love it might blow up the world or something.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>53725436
have you seen the show because,that bitch is more autistic Then I am.
>>
>>53725448
Nobody asked you, you soggy piece of lettuce.
Thread posts: 604
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.