[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For some reason, a whaler from Dishonored is now hunting your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 2jceank.jpg (90KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
2jceank.jpg
90KB, 500x667px
For some reason, a whaler from Dishonored is now hunting your party.
What happens?
>>
Thats one of Dauds goons, not a whaler?
>>
Call him a taffer and steal his coin pouch
>>
>>53716713
The Whaler's is the name of the group.
>>
>>53716570
Well, it has a balls-mad Strigoi in it who's only kept under control by a wizard. So the guy's pretty much fucked, eaten, then anything that's left is eaten by those pesky ghouls.
>>
>>53716570
Well there ain't no whales, so he'll have to tell tall tales and sing a whaling tune.
>>
File: consider_the_following.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
We gather for whiskey and cigars
>>
>>53716570
A whaler has been added to our party.
>>
>>53716570
Motherfucker thinks he can blink and turn invisible? I have abrupt jaunt and I'm 10th level. I'm going to have sex with his cooling corpse on a grimy rooftop.
>>
>>53716570
>a whaler joins the party

Impossible. I killed them all. Including the one that got away.
>>
File: 795.png (404KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
404KB, 853x480px
>>53716570
A whaler ey?
From Dishonored huh?

I return him to the /v/
>>
We have a character who has a pension for taking the Commissioner Jim Gordon approach to everything, and never fails at it. The Whaler is literally fucked.
>>
>>53716570
They're honestly not all that high-end of a threat.

If he started grinding however...
>>
>>53720730
>We have a character who has a pension for taking the Commissioner Jim Gordon approach to everything, and never fails at it. The Whaler is literally fucked.

It took me about four tries before I realized you meant to write PENCHANT.
>>
>>53716570
>magic british man
>trying to kill a stalker
I'm sorry, but russian magic trumps british magic.
>>
>>53716902
>strigoi
>pc

How badly did the gm fuck up?
>>
We tell him that the Paladin is not a whale, he's just a little bigger since he married a baker.

Oh gods, now he's crying. You monster.
>>
>>53717111
10/10 i kekd
>>
>>53716570
Considering one of our party members WAS a whaler, we know how to counter them.
Usual answers by character
WarSum: Summon Rudy to Exodus Void Nova everything in a 600ft radius around her.
Mentalist: Absolute Zero. Hard to sneak up on someone when you're frozen solid.
>Warlock: Something something Portal to the Wake.
>Tao: ATATATATATATATATATATATA! Repeat until problem is solved.
Weaponmaster: Liberal application of Demon-possessed Two-Handed Axe to torso.
Warlock 2(the whaler): Counter-sneak followed by gank.
>>
The Cleric and Dwarf won't stop grapple cheesing him every time he gets close and our Wizard explodes again.
>>
File: Skitarii-0.jpg (26KB, 250x598px) Image search: [Google]
Skitarii-0.jpg
26KB, 250x598px
I commend him for his fantastic fashion sense, but ask him to stop being a witch and put away that peashooter.
>>
>>53716570
oh hey I was gonna make my next character heavily based on whalers
best class I could find is duskblade, or is there a better one?
>>
>>53721953
Duskblade seems best IMO.
>>
>>53716570
>Brown coat: PC's laugh at the wanna be shadow dancer
>Blue coat: PC's have a relatively challenging fight
>Red Coat (Except Billi): PC's get fucked up but could probably pull through
>Billi Lurk: They gunn get Witched
>Daud: The outsider wonders why time has stopped and then they all end up dead the next second.
>>
>>53716570
I use my blink and engage in a dual very few others can do, blinking from left to right in a flurry of blade strokes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.