[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stat him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 38

Stat him
>>
>>53713505
Is this Darth Vader's autistic brother?
>>
>>53713505
That Guy's only successful character.
>>
File: tumblr_nymu28A9SI1skyru2o1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nymu28A9SI1skyru2o1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>53713505
>>
>two thinly veiled brit/pol/ threads in 15 minutes
I'm sure there's no connection between these.
>>
>>53713505
Fucking that girl, we say med-fan larp, she come as modern evil lord.
>>
>>53713571
>/tg/
>basically /40k/
>40k made by GW
>GW is British

Seem logical to me.
>>
>>53713571
>>two thinly veiled brit/pol/ threads in 15 minutes
>implying the other one is "thinly veiled" and not "blatantly done"
>>
>>53713505
John Weltenshire
Backbench MP for South Croydon
MP for 7 years
57 years of age
Father of 2
>>
I'm sorry, but am I the only one that thinks it's fucking retarded the developers allowed the GREMLON SPACE WAR book to be compatible with the POLITICS & POLLS one in this edition? How the fuck are you supposed to make that a fair contest?
>>
>>53713505
>Race: The
>Class: Absolute
>Sex: Boy
>>
>>53713611
Is he the Monster Raving Loony Party candidate?

I didn't think the MRLP had anyone standing this election.
>>
>>53713667
They made the RAVING MONSTER book compatible with P&P fucking ages ago, and they STILL haven't acknowledged how fucking stupid it is.
>>
File: b025.jpg (16KB, 302x480px) Image search: [Google]
b025.jpg
16KB, 302x480px
>>53713505
BLOOD FOR THE BARON!
>>
>>53713767
No, he's Conservative. I was talking about the guy to May's right. Who are you talking about?
>>
>>53713571
>brit/pol/
Isn't support for Lord Buckethead more brit/leftypol/?
>>
>>53713767
I believe he's independant

for anyone curious here's a fairly informative news article on the man: http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40217791/who-is-lord-buckethead-the-man-who-stood-against-theresa-may
>>
>>53713851
I eagerly await the day that Lord Buckethead brings the Roboskulls to oust Labour and the Tories from Parliament.
>>
>>53713505
>Picture only moments before Lord Buckethead throws Empress May down a shaft and into the core of the Death Ben
>>
>>53713767
Nah, the MRLP did run and were present in Maidenhead, which is May's constituency, you can just about see their leader, in the traditional white suit and hat, on the right of OPs picture. Lord Buckethead is an independent who runs in maidenhead whenever he feels like annoying whoever the major candidate is, in the past that being Tatcher and Major. Also running in Maidenhead this year was Elmo.

It occurs to me that it's odd that I find this perfectly expected and normal yet still find American politics wierd.
>>
>>53714003
>the Death Ben
OK, fucking stolen.
>>
I really like that all the candidates have to stand there while the votes are being tallied. It really brings a lot of personality to the entire proceedings.
>>
>>53714017
The difference that causes this is mostly just how easy it is to register as a candidate in Britain. If America has similarly flexible entry we'd see some true fucking weirdos.
>>
>>53714054
>burgers voted for harambe and for JK simmon's character in RA3
>>
>>53713912

Change you can believe in.
>>
File: The Phantom.jpg (176KB, 1014x1464px) Image search: [Google]
The Phantom.jpg
176KB, 1014x1464px
>>53713887
>A candidate called Lord Buckethead took on Margaret Thatcher in 1987, and John Major in 1992.
>It's quite hard to work out whether its the same man, though, because on both occasions he wore a bucket on his head.

I feel like I've heard this story before.
>>
>>53714017
Correction: He didn't run in Maidenhead before. He runs wherever the Tory leader's seat is.
>>
>>53713767
The Monster Raving Loony Party got more votes than the women's equality party.
>>
>>53713887
He and Vermin Supreme should get on a ticket together
>>
Compared to Professor Pongoo all of this is perfectly normal

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/may/15/scottish-voters-picked-penguin-professor-pongoo
>>
File: British Politics.jpg (98KB, 1199x554px) Image search: [Google]
British Politics.jpg
98KB, 1199x554px
>>53714201
He actually won more votes this time around against May than he did against John Major and Margaret Thatcher. Really, who could argue with his manifesto?

>MY 2017 MANIFESTO: Strong, not entirely stable, leadership

>1. The abolition of the Lords (except me).

>2. Full facial coverings to be kept legal, especially bucket-related headgear.

>3. No third runway to be built at Heathrow: where we’re going we don’t need runways.

>4. Ceefax to be brought back immediately, with The Oracle and other Teletext services to be rolled out by the next Parliament.

>5. Regeneration of Nicholson’s Shopping Centre, Maidenhead.

>6. Buckethead on Brexit: a referendum should be held about whether there should be a second referendum.

>7. Nuclear weapons: A firm public commitment to build the £100bn renewal of the Trident weapons system, followed by an equally firm private commitment not to build it. They’re secret submarines, no one will ever know. It’s a win win.

>8. Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.

>9. A moratorium until 2022 on whether Birmingham should be converted into a star base.

>10. Legalisation of the hunting of fox-hunters.

>11. New voting age limit of 16 to be introduced. New voting age limit of 80 to be introduced too.

>12. Katie Hopkins to be banished to the Phantom Zone.

>13. Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.

>14. Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.

>15. Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JguqwBmQ59c
>>
File: Cat_Mandu_and_Howling_Laud_Hope.jpg (46KB, 286x414px) Image search: [Google]
Cat_Mandu_and_Howling_Laud_Hope.jpg
46KB, 286x414px
>>53714017
>It occurs to me that it's odd that I find this perfectly expected and normal yet still find American politics wierd.
I've never thought about it that way before, but you're right. I think what makes it work is partly that they're taken seriously enough to keep the joke going, and partly because it helps to force "proper" politicians into awkward situations semi-regularly, especially if in amongst the lunacy and obvious piss-taking their are sensible points.

Speaking of the Monster Raving Looneys, they had a cat as their leader for a number of years.

>Catmando (1995–2002; also spelt "Cat Mandu") was a cat who served as joint leader of Britain's Official Monster Raving Loony Party (OMRLP) from 1999 to 2002, along with his owner, Howling Laud Hope. He is the only cat ever to have been named leader of a political party.

>Following the 1999 death of the party's founder, Screaming Lord Sutch, the OMRLP held a leadership election with Alan "Howling Laud" Hope (who was then the party's chairman and deputy leader) and Catmando as the only two candidates. The vote was a tie, with Hope and Catmando each receiving 125 votes. Hope, as the party chairman, had the deciding vote, and decided that he and Catmando should serve as joint leaders.

>As joint leader, Catmando oversaw the greatest electoral performance the OMRLP had seen to date, fielding 15 candidates in the 2001 general election. Catmando served as joint leader until his death as a result of a traffic accident in July 2002. Hope then became the party's sole leader.

>Following Catmando's death, the party proposed that there should be cat-crossings at all major roads

You can see Laud Hope in >>53714751 in the white suit and hat to the left of Elmo.
>>
>>53714017
>It occurs to me that it's odd that I find this perfectly expected and normal yet still find American politics wierd.
In Britain the joke candidates are just jokes, they never win
>>
>>53714017
well in the brit system the person with the most votes wins.
>>
>>53714974
>You can see Laud Hope in >>53714751 in the white suit and hat to the left of Elmo.
Lost it completely at "to the left of Elmo"
>>
>>
File: 1473828099595.gif (1MB, 312x176px) Image search: [Google]
1473828099595.gif
1MB, 312x176px
>>53714974
>You can see Laud Hope in >>53714751 in the white suit and hat to the left of Elmo.
>>
>>53713571
>you will never be British

Without hesitation, I would die ten consecutive excruciating and tortuous deaths if it meant saving even a single British life.
>>
Did vermin supreme escape america?
>>
File: Ceefax.png (4KB, 493x377px) Image search: [Google]
Ceefax.png
4KB, 493x377px
>>53714751
>Ceefax

It was a strange feeling to be up late enough to see that on the telly, the smooth music playing throughout...
>>
>>53715160
Obligatory "In America the joke candidate did win" comment
>>
>>53715573
That was the joke.
>>
>>53714974
>catmandu
10/10 basford norte
>>53715416
is that rudd?
>>
>>53715585
Your whole existence is a sick joke
>>
>>53714103
Jokes aside, Imagine if an anonymous candidate took office. He could sell himself as an ideal or a title rather than a man,

its perfect, "lord buckethead" could hold office for decades with the person behind the mask changing every few years.
>>
>>53713505
>"This is why we make our characters at the same time."
>>
File: 670.jpg (62KB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
670.jpg
62KB, 540x303px
>>53715565
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEdF2K5BITI

Its so odd to think its gone. Every day for 38 years, and then disappeared forever.
>>
>>53714103
I don't know wether I like a legacy of Bucketheads or a Dark Knight Returns style old man still going better.
>>
>>53715663
Thats actually a neat start to a Cyberpunk campaign.

>Election season begins.
>Lord Buckethead runs alongside the Corporation backed candidates.
>The Corps get complacent in their campaigning as theyve got getting the expected result down to a science.
>Results day
>Buckethead has won
>Corps go mental, rapidly try to discover any glitch or hacking in the voting machines.
>He won legitimately
>The amount of media coverage means its impossible to prevent him taking the position.
>Players are Secret Service having to protect him against what attempts on his life the Corps throw at him.
>>
>>53715597
t. triggered /pol/tard
>>
Don't forget Fish Finger Man.

... we should make a party out of these mad fuckers.
>>
>>53716092
>It turns out Buckethead is a legitimate alien warlord.
>>
>>53715745
Fucking loved my weekly Bamboozle m8. Got my kaleidoscope nightmare weirdo pixel comic at the same time. And teletext was literally the best gaming reviewing that ever was or has been done.

Proper little twenty minutes entertainment for kid me.
>>
>>53716147
Fishfinger is a disgrace. You have the amazing chance to dance behind the leader of the Lib Dems and you choose the crappiest fishfinger costume you could cut out of fuzzy felt.

Dereliction of duty, send him to the Tower.
>>
>>53715496
Brit here

Fuck you
>>
>>53715287
We've got first past the post senpai.
>>
>>53715416
I actually saw that one on the telly.
>>
>>53716390
yeah, its better than whatever burgers have.
>>
>>53715287
>complains about American voting
>doesn't understand the difference between Popular and Electoral vote
>>
>>53717064
>executive is elected by a convoluted system where a person's vote is determined by how abandoned their state is.
burger elections are weird
>>
>>53717064
Didn't the electoral college just fail to do exactly what it's there for and let the mob rule and elect a candidate who knows nothing about politics
>>
>>53714003
I can only presume Dark Lord Mandelson ordered the Death Ben's creation... seems like something he'd do
>>
>>53713887
Fucking awesome.
>>
File: life is joke.png (327KB, 660x382px) Image search: [Google]
life is joke.png
327KB, 660x382px
>TFW burger
>TFW will never live in a country that lets leather gimps become politicians
>>
>>53717164
No, because the Popular elected Hillary. The election was less that Trump won, and more that Hillary lost, especially after everyone realized that the Dem party was just playing the Sanders supporters and that they had no intention of letting him run.
Also, because the general public opinion has been strongly against the rising trend of supporting career politicians, and since Trump isn't actually a conservative and is more of an unholy fusion between Industrialist and Populist, he appealed to a large amount of electorates who wanted a more economically focused candidate.

>>53717155
They exist in order to avoid rule without representation. If it was only Popular, then peole would only bother campaigning in just 3 cities in the country, which would leave many Americans in the less populous areas be without proper representation in their own federal election. While it doesn't always work as intended, its generally considered a better alternative to basically trying to invite the same shitty situation of rule without representation which the US revolted against Britain over. Otherwise, you'd just be in a scenario where retarded conflicts like the Civil War would happen with a higher frequency and occur over the littlest thing.

And besides, its really not convoluted. Its just "each state has elected representatives chosen by their constituants, and they vote on which candidate they want of the behalf of their state. Last I checked you don't have to be a genius to understand this, and I'd hope a Brit would be able to as well considering you're a fucking 1st-world nation with a decent education system.
>>
File: BB8 thumbs up.jpg (29KB, 450x482px) Image search: [Google]
BB8 thumbs up.jpg
29KB, 450x482px
>>53713851
>that Action force reference
>>
>>53717342
>If it was only Popular, then peole would only bother campaigning in just 3 cities in the country, which would leave many Americans in the less populous areas be without proper representation in their own federal election
This wouldn't be necessary if the USA had a solid parliamentary system instead of the weird fuckery it does have.
>>
>>53717290
>gigantic rectangular object appears in your planet's orbit
>the sound of TICK... TOCK is deafening
>all power cuts out
>is that... is that the moon?
>no
>the surface of your world is illuminated by the massive clockface of the DEATH BEN
>it counts down
>YOUR TIME. IS UP.
>>
>>53717374
The Congress is hardly weird, its just 2 Parliaments instead of one to once again avoid marginalizing the lesser-populated states through the addition of the Senate. It only gets weird because the USA is a fucking massive nation with each state usually being big enough to be its own country (Texas alone is around the same size as Germany, and England can barely fit inside California), which means when populations shift across them the House of Representatives has to readjust their seating limits and allocations. Really its not fair to compare them to the British Parliament, since that system requires less work and organization since it doesn't have to manage 50 micro-nations with vastly differing cultures, economies, resources, environs, and in some cases infrastructure, that all tend to have animosity towards each other. It'd be more fair to compare the US to something like the UN but more extreme, since as a nation we have to try to maintain consolidated federal power despite how vastly different each state can be from the other.

So really, the Congress kinda has to be at least a tad more complicated out of necessity, because of both their great size AND their high population. If it was only one or the other, and if it had fever states a parliament could work (like it does in Canada), but with 50 micro-nations, and the fact that it would not only be a real bitch to consolidate them, but would also again be more unfair to states and people not living in the Eastern states, that is not likely to change at all.
>>
>>53717521
so you are saying that a representative system that is deliberately unfair to the majority of your population is better.
>>
>>53717342
A fuckit, phone deleted my post via a shitty ad.

Gist was, they didn't want representation, as they were sane men and it would have been disastrous (unless you split the colonies or make new rules, they'd max out at a massively outnumbered 26 MPs) - they wanted local government, and with the borders where they were that would include foreign policy (they really wanted to settle westward), which seeing as that sparked the war that the new duties were raised to pay for the mother country would never allow (also mercantile ideas of colonies at the time)

TL;DR, they only adopted the catchy 'no taxation without representation' phrase after breakaway looked certain
>>
>>53717738
Not him, but yes. The alternative would result in the marginalization of entire regions and an eventual breakdown of the union.
>>
>>53717867
How does that have anything to do with electing a single person by popular vote? You already have equal representation in your upper house of parliament.
>>
>>53717738
No, because you're trying to put words in my mouth. what I'm saying is a system that allows for representation of the whole nation, rather than just the 10% of the total national size living within a single isolated area, is better, since you can't trust a nation ruled exclusively by those people to be able to watch out for the common interest of all people in the nation living in widely differing situations and places.

Afterall, you wouldn't want some rich fuck who has only known life on the coast trying to make policy for a blue-collar warker living right in the middle of the prairie? That would just fuck those people over since the person over on the coast has no knowledge of the culture, economics, lifestyle, and the million other factors that those people have to live with. Now, I'm not a politician, I'm an Ecologist, and I'll tell you its the same idea in my field, where you don't want someone who knows only highly Ustic hardwood forests trying to make ecological policy for a Shortgrass semi-arid prairie, that kind of shit is the reason why prairie ecosystems have been degrading because people wit no knowledge of the resources and disturbance intervals of those places fucked things over.

Think of it as the same way all your colonies and expanded parts of your Empire were taken away from you guys, because its unfair for a people to be judged by a foreigner as they know nothing of their situation and would not have their best interests in mind.

An Island should not rule a continent.
>>
>>53717897
You already have a legislature that does exactly that.
>american culture is so foreign that popular vote would split the union.
>>
>>53717885
>>53717914
Because the nation's population is not evenly distributed you moron. It features some areas with highly dense pockets interspersed with vast swathes of land, as well as some states, having a less dense population due to environmental and logistical factors. Its not fair to someone living in the midwest if, due to popular vote, their issues and desires are marginalized by a single city over in the North East.

In fact, this is the exact same reason why the American Civil War happened, because Lincoln won the election without a single Southern Electoral vote, and less than 10% of the Southern Popular Vote, so the Southern Aristocracy drummed up support to convince their states to secede for fear of their states being exploited and marginalized by what was essentially a foreign power to them. That, and the slavery issue, but it gets complicated from there.

Its the same reason why India was taken away from you guys. Because no one wants to be exploited by foreigners who have no reason to care for their slave-citizens and know nothing of their lives and culture. The reason why your Parliament is ale to work as efficiently as it does now is because you're essentially no longer an empire, have a less heterogenious culture, and the smaller size makes keeping everything controlled and representative much easier.
>>
>>53717867
Why is it more fair to punish the thousands that live in populous states than it would be to punish the (still) thousands that live in states with small populations?

Unless the federal government has a lot less power (and I know some argue for that), some states by necessity will have more power, but why should it be the under-populated ones?
>>
>>53717993
So you are saying that people who live in more desolate or sparsely populated areas should have a much higher vote than people that live in more densely populated areas because americans will start a civil war. Despite having an entire legislative body that specifically exists to give american states an equal voice in policymaking and running the nation.

>india was taken away from you because you were oppressing them
and funny how india ended up having the british parliamentary system and it has hasn't been broken apart. Meanwhile Pakistan had an americanized voting system where the less populous half had more rights than the more populous half and ended up breaking into two parts.
>>
>>53718016
Because the original idea was for us to be a union of separate and equal partners. When the federal government inevitably grew more powerful and centralized, the waters became muddy. At this point, I don't have a solution and nobody does, or at least not good ones. So we limp along. It's not perfect, it's certainly not fair, but if we change it we are pretty sure it will break.
>>
Can

Can he

Can he see in that thing
>>
>>53718135
how about granting less powers to your president and more to your Legislature?
>>
>>53718099
>equal voice
>people who live in densely populated areas should matter more

Listen to your own argument.
>>
>>53718187
>a person in a city should matter less than a person living in the countryside
>>
>>53718178
It's supposed to be that way, but since Kennedy the power of the executive branch has been increasing at a seemingly exponential rate. It's alarming, or it should be, but Democrats are too busy cheering when their guy does it and the same is true for the Republicans.

It's a solution we can't implement. Or at least are unwilling to try.
>>
>>53718215
They already do.
>laughing political machines.jpg
>>
>>53718016
>>53718215
>but why should it be the under-populated ones?
Because it isn't. New York has way more political and economic power than Montana does especially in the House of Representatives. The Senate, and the Electorate exist so that Montana still has a say in the goings-on of their own nation and aren't fucked up the ass by places like Maryland or Texas and can still have at least some level of fair representation instead of virtually none at all.

You seem to be under some delusion that the less populated states somehow ave more sway than the more populated ones, which is patently false. No matter how many Electorate votes North Dakota may get (which mind you all those votes are capped and spaced around based on population and stuff anyway), they will still not have as much economic pull as say Virginia or Washington. However having a senate, and the way the electorate is organized, allows them to still be able to voice and have some ability to actually be heard and considered by their own nation.

I mean think about it. Say you lived in Liverpool, and suddenly one day you were told that votes coming from London will be worth twice as more than you, or that none of the PM candidates will be listening to constituants from your town, wouldn't you be fucking pissed? Wouldn't you want to spit in their face and say "fuck you, my city needs representaiton"

The US is like that, but on a larger scale, and with even mroe diverse cultures and opinions, so if they tried that shit, the results would be catastrophic, and you'd have enough people pissed off about it that the nation would be broken up in civil wars and secession over night

The point isn't to make the people in the countryside more important than the city-folk, its to make some means to even slightly bridge the gape and make them feel equally represented under the law, as well as at least somewhat feel like they actually have a fucking say in who the next King Lizard of their nation is you twat.
>>
>>53718293
Except most of the prolific political machines, such as Tammany Hall, are primarily focused around the urban lower-class and Union Workers, and tend to not care much about rural folk since they're too spread apart and disparate to make for an effective support force
>>
>>53718310
>economic power.
which has more to do with new york being a major city on the eastern coast while montana has a lot of dinosaur fossils.
>>
>>53718333
Anyone who doesn't think that economics has power and effect on politics is a blind fool.
Also, you're just being semantic, the point still stands.
>>
>>53718310
Extra retarded. A situation in which one individual vote in one area has more deciding power than individual votes in another area is exactly the situation that occurs with an electoral college. In a popular vote system, straight plurality or any form of preferential voting notwithstanding, any individual member of the electorate in any place has has exactly the same amount if decisive power, and therefore incentive to vote, as anyone else.
>>
>>53718363
What does that even have to do with the electoral college in it's current state? It was made so that demagogues wouldn't be voted to the highest office in the land and electors were supposed to vote according to their own wishes. Now your system is a frankensteins' monster which is a popularity contest where people campaign in a few swing states whose electors end up swinging to one side or the other.

The UK has Lord Buckethead standing next to May and Elmo for goofs and traditions to show that all 3 candidates are equal while they await the voter's response. America has a system where someone can trail by 3 million votes, win in states by a margin of 80000 and be declared president with a bloated executive portfolio.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
shjtposting is saving /tg/
>>
>>53718448
And who plays the great game now? We do. Not you, and that's something you pawned off on us.
>>
>>53718553
>we do
sweetie, your country is about to go back to mining coal and disregarding scientific facts. Your election system resulted in delivering a man who can't speak properly.
>>
>>53718397
Its because its more than just about population you fucking retarded twat. How do you not get it? Are you legitimately retarded, or are you so married to the idea of "Farmers have more representation than me" idea that you cannot see it as fallacious?

The problem is that Individuals are more than just individuals. States are not like fucking counties, they are micro-nations with their own economies and cultures. If you were to count everything up based on popular vote, due to the concentration of the population the only centers of political power and control in the country would be in places like New York, Massachusetts, and Los Angelas. As time would go one, since the votes of the people in the less populated parts of the country would not have as much weight, the candidates would then ignore those people in favor of campaigning in only those heavily concentrated areas. Those cities have different markets, cultures, and resources than the less populated onces, which means that a candidate focused on winning and appeasing to those pockets of the population, which would result in them forsaking and not even attempting to make efforts to reach out to people in the rest of the country. This would in turn breed a heavy air of resentment towards the high-density areas be those living in the less dense areas, which will result in either secession and/or an increased drop in voter turnout in those areas even greater than we have now. Meanwhile the Electorate system makes it so that the candidates have to make at least a some effort to try and reach out of people in other states and locales and try to show them that they're at least present in the candidates mind and that he's actually putting in the effort to try and address them and their needs. With a Popular Vote only system, they wouldn't even get that much of a concession. How would you feel if your PM Candidates feel that your county wasn't important enough to ever visit or even address or acknowledge you
>>
>>53716147
We do have a party, it's the monster raving looney party. They had a better immigration policy than either of the main 2 parties did.
>>
>>53718635
And the US will still be more economically important than England either way.
>>
>>53718682
Which is because of the cities that are being being undercut in an election that would be direct in a normal country.
>>
>>53718661
I would vote based on the party whose policies that I agree with the most. They would be elected in the legislature and form the next executive
>>
File: ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png (328KB, 2000x1163px) Image search: [Google]
ElectoralCollege2016.svg.png
328KB, 2000x1163px
>>53718700
Funny, because those parts of the country still get more electoral votes than the less populated countries do, and are still the major focus states of the election
>>
>>53718760
and those values are proportionately less than what their populations would suggest. This means that in a direct election each vote is counted differently.

Lets not go into the details of how states have a winner take all policy which means that you can lose by a very narrow margin of votes and have the entire state vote against a candidate.
>>
>>53718715
>They would be elected in the legislature and form the next executive
So basically exactly like the Electoral College, but without averaging our the values, since the Electorate is chosen amongst the Legislative branch.
>>
>>53718661
You seem to think that those states with the small populations that are unduly influential in the result are therefore the battleground states, with special attention given to them. Except that's not the case; rather, they're solidly Republican, and the states that get attention are those states that have a demographic composition that makes them not solid locks for one party or another i.e. the swing states i.e. not the same as the least-populated states. In other words, the states that you say the electoral college should benefit because they lack for economic power or legislative representation in the House of Representatives still don't get any special attention. Funny.
>>
>>53713505
>The hero Britain deserves.
>>
>>53718848
no because in the british case you can choose more than one party.
>>53718867
maybe if americans didn't have a binary political system those states would be catered to. As it is your political system satisfies no one, fails at doing the thing it was envisioned to do and makes you look like a laughing stock.
>>
>>53717164
Yes
>>
>>53717342
>economically focused candidate
>trump pulls numbers out of his ass and americans buy it.
>>
>>53718448
The reason we're seeing bigger differences in popular and electoral votes is because of the widening differences between urban and rural regions. All the more reason to keep the electoral college. Urban areas control the media, the economy, and higher education. The only thing keeping the country from being crushed by the cities is the political boost they get.

Also swing states are a meme. They change every election and are not always expected. Trump turned states that were considered hard blue.
>>
>>53713505
what the actual fuck?
>>
>>53719128
Neither Michigan nor Wisconsin could ever be considered hard blue.
>>
>>53719128
>majority of the people shouldn't control the country.
>>
File: vermin-supreme.jpg (58KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
vermin-supreme.jpg
58KB, 640x411px
>>53719145
>implying America doesn't have absurd third-party candidates too
>>
>>53715287
Well a party could get a majority in parliament in quite easily without getting the majority of votes after all in a first past the post parliamentary system all the votes in an individual constituency that weren't for the winner effectively become meaningless. So for parties like the Lib Dems and the Greens who have fairly spread out support their share of parliamentary seats is far lower than their actual total vote count. You only need a majority of MP's not votes to form a government in Britain.
>>
File: feels.gif (990KB, 498x266px) Image search: [Google]
feels.gif
990KB, 498x266px
>>53715565
>>53715745
Damn you anon, I didn't come here to FEEL!
>>
>>53719418
That's right. Though the constituencies for MPs are not that unequally sized, because of FPTP and the existence of constituencies for national seats, only the plurality winner in each constituency matters. The only way to fix this is to not use the constituencies for Parliament and instead divvy up seats according to proportional representation and party lists.
>>
>>53718680
The MRLP fell apart years ago anon and it was consumed by infighting, the guy that runs it now is basically a total 'lolrandumXD' normie.
>>
>>53718928
>no because in the british case you can choose more than one party.
Where are you getting this info you retard? Maybe in the council elections but not the general.
>>
Single Transferable Vote fucking when? If not proportional representation, at least this.
>>
>>53718928
The two-party system is a historical and cultural side-effect, not a mechanism of the system itself, plus the UK has two major parties, Conservative and Labour, and two minor parties, SNP and Lib-Dem, and SNP is regional along with the other four parties holding seats in the House of Commons.

>>53719162
The entire point of the electoral college was to force candidates to appeal to multiple demographics in order to be successful. It's not about stopping demagogues, who by definition use broad popular appeal, it's not about limiting the effects of popular voters, though there is some intent in that due to issues involving disputes between Northern and Southern states at the formation of the USA, it's primary purpose is to force candidates to appeal to a plurality of voters. It's main issue is that it was never really designed to deal with modern population densities.

Also, about the "she won the popular vote" thing. It's because the Hillary campaign spent a great deal of time and effort in the final few weeks running get out the vote campaigns in districts that were already solidly Democrat because they were afraid that Trump would win the popular vote, hilariously enough due to the popular perception that Hillary was going to win causing low voter turnout among Democrats. She lost the election because she padded her numbers in areas she already won rather than focusing on states that were competitive.
>>
>>53719579
Voting reform referendum fucking bombed. That said, I agree last 7 years are a great indication we need it in the UK.
>>
>>53713505
Isn't that Lord Buckethead?
I didn't know he was running
>>
>>53719733
No one is going to push through voting reform when the current system puts them in power. Look at Canada.
>>
>>53719753
Right, but the current system in the UK isn't putting anyone in power in an effective way.
>>
File: DBonxXrXgAA8y1l[1].jpg (148KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBonxXrXgAA8y1l[1].jpg
148KB, 900x1200px
>>53719145
>>
>>53719695
>the two-party system is a historical and cultural side-effect
And this is how I know you're retarded. In any system where plurality winners vie for n seats, the system will converge on having n+1 parties. This is because parties that are close neighbors to each other that prefer either of each other to any of the other candidates will support each other, and the other side will do so as well, so on and so forth, until there are only enough competing parties for any to have a realistic chance at a seat. This is game theory and is entirely borne out of the mechanism of winner-take-all plurality winners.
>>
>>53719766
Yes but it doesn't matter how effective it is, only that it gets people in power.
>>
File: ny-governors-race.jpg (56KB, 750x899px) Image search: [Google]
ny-governors-race.jpg
56KB, 750x899px
>>53714054
>If America has similarly flexible entry we'd see some true fucking weirdos.

Oh, they exist. They just aren't nearly so entertainingly relevant most of the time because of how tightly two party the US is.
>>
File: brit feel street.jpg (713KB, 2048x1491px) Image search: [Google]
brit feel street.jpg
713KB, 2048x1491px
>>53715745
dam I'm old
>>
>>53714751
I feel like third from the right might be a single issue candidate.
>>
>>53714751
>>8. Nationalisation of Adele: in order to maximise the efficient use of UK resources, the time is right for great British assets to be brought into public ownership for the common good. This is to be achieved through capital spending.

Sound policy. How did his Lordship not win the seat? I was under the impression no one much liked May.
>>
>>53719979
The platform is almost all unironically good. I'll leave it to you to determine the parts that should just be jokes.
>>
>>53716147
Is being British just like, living in a comedy sketch 100% of the time?
>>
>>53720122
Yes, unfortunately it's a British comedy sketch.
>>
>>53720321
There is no such thing as a British comedy sketch. Only very short-lived soap operas.
>>
File: my face my soul.jpg (36KB, 575x318px) Image search: [Google]
my face my soul.jpg
36KB, 575x318px
>>53716147
>>
>>53713505
iirc 249.

More US states need to adopt the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, the courts need to take a more aggressive stance against drawing safe districts, and Representatives should be allocated by party list proportional representation. But only one of those things actually stands a chance of happening.
Lord Buckethead for MP. Only he can stand against the unholy union of a Tory minority and their DUP butt-buddies.
>>
>>53723774
And if not the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact, then at least all.states should give out their electoral votes proportionally. All of the reasons for keeping it are bullshit, but if the main one is that it is about "representation" of less populous states, then there is literally no argument against representing the proportion of votes in those states rather than a simple plurality winner-take-all system.
>>
>>53717336
If you don't think there are any gimps in american politics, then you don't know who Mitch McConnell is.
>>
>>53719162
Yeah that's part of it. Our government goes to great lengths to avoid tyranny of the majority, that's literally the reason the Senate exists. The minority populations should have some say instead of just being trampled by the majority, otherwise the nation would be ruled by New York and California and fuck all the other 48 states.
>>
>>53724263
Those two together aren't nearly enough to form a majority, nor is public opinion anywhere near unanimous in those places (though the way the electoral system works hides this, just like it does with the smaller and overrepresented states), such that you could get away with only focusing on the most populous urban centers. But don't let facts get in the way of your memes.
>>
>>53714751
The Lord that Britain needs, not the one it deserves.
>>
>>53719579
Constituencies are probably too historic for that, does sound nice though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26y70Jz7ngY
>>
>>53713505
Size: Manlet
>>
>>53727494
Lunch snatcher is wearing heels.
>>
>>53727549
>He's not a manlet
>He's about as big as an old lady!
>>
>>53714751
>>14. Prospective MPs to live in the seat they wish to represent for at least five years before election, to improve local representation in Parliament.
This is unironically a good policy.

>>53723858
Mitch McConnell has always looked like someone wearing a slightly too large skinsuit.
>>
>>53719817
Uks pretty fucking 2 party as well though as a resident. There are just occasions where one of those two parties has to create an alliance with ex paramilitary nutjobs or people willing to slit their own parties wrists in order to actually function as a government.

Labor and Conservatives have been the only 2 parties that could actually be the government for decades now.
>>
>>53728192
As is full facial coverings(because it's a pointless fucking law), shopping centre regeneration(locally anyway), Stop selling arms and banning fox hunting. They've just been phrased humorously.
>>
>>53728192
There's a few joke political policies that have then gone on to actually be made into law - not from Buckethead, but the Monster Raving Loony Party has had a few, including 24 hour licencing laws, pet passports, lowering the voting age to 18 and making commercial radio a thing in the UK (the MRLP is quite old)
>>
>>53728914
whats the point of pet passport?
>>
>>53729426
It's mainly for "has your pet had the right shots and a microchip", allowing quarantine for pets to be cut way way down and making it easier for you to take your pet if you're moving to or from the UK

I had some expat relatives who used to transport peoples pets in a similar way to how you'd hire movers for anything you absolutely HAD to take with you to your new house. They'd walk the dogs when they stopped at services and such, and also worked with a couple of shelters I think
>>
>>53728192
There's a few good ones in there.

>>53728438
Pretty sure it only applies if there's likely to be riots (it's also not a ban), it's mostly just another thing when you need to slap someone with the book
>>
File: The rent is too damn high.jpg (80KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
The rent is too damn high.jpg
80KB, 400x300px
>>53713505
Possible ally to The Rent Is Too Damn High Party.
>>
>>53715663
There's a Black Mirror episode that goes like this.
>>
>>53723774
Only if there is voter ID. Fucking India has voting ID laws. There is no excuse for the US to not have it.
>>
>>53713740
Shit, is that Corbyn under the helmet? That would be the third greatest trick he ever pulled.
>>
>>53715160
Touché
>>
>>53723774
>>53723839
The extent of gerrymandering in the US absolutely amazed me when I started looking at it.
>>
>>53715565
Holy shit that takes me back
>>
>>53732762
Plenty of fairer electoral systems than the US don't, though. Why does India having something mean you have to have it? Do you think India is the premier country in terms of electoral integrity?
>>
>>53732762
Make it so that you have places to get IDs widely available and easily accessible everywhere instead of just in offices that are in the cities that are open for just half a day and on weekends only, with many methods for verification that are not reliant on easily lost paper records that the clerk at the local county seat "misplaced" years ago, and cheap, then we'll talk.
>>
>>53733061
Sorry, and on weekdays* only; so that to get there you have to take a day off that you might not be able to afford, drive hours to the nearest office if you don't live in a big city, and be shit outta luck if for some godforsaken reason your local government can't keep track of their shit.
>>
>>53714751
>10. Legalisation of the hunting of fox-hunters.
This is some deadpool shit right here
>13. Stop selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Start buying lasers from Lord Buckethead.
Can get behind
>15. Free bikes for everyone, to help combat obesity, traffic congestion and bike theft.
All right, this guy is the best candidate ever, i want him to rule the world
>>
>>53733225
Sadly neither Buckethead nor Fishfinger Man beat a party leader, but at least they stood against them
>>
>>53717993
Well said.
This is also the reason I hope the EU fucking collapses.
I don't want my people to be governed by a bunch of unelected bureaucrat twats in Bryssels.
>>
>>53735808
>unelected
>>
File: spurdospede.png (10KB, 665x365px) Image search: [Google]
spurdospede.png
10KB, 665x365px
>>53735882
Are you under some delusion that MEPs make laws in the EU?
Because they don't.
The EU commission makes laws. The EU parlament to which we can vote representatives only can vote "yes" or "no" on those laws again and again until the law passes.
EU is fucking cancer, and I hate every aspect of it.
>>
>>53735943
>EU is fucking cancer
The idea is sound, the execution is flawed.
>>
File: Kalergi plan.jpg (67KB, 533x290px) Image search: [Google]
Kalergi plan.jpg
67KB, 533x290px
>>53735989
No, it is not. At the very root of the EU is the pan-European utopian bs that Kalergi and his ilk pushed, whose explicit goal is the destruction of individual national identities of European peoples, and ultimately also their ethnic identities. I want none of that shit thank you very much. I don't want my people to be basically genocided via mass migration and miscegenation pushed by a bunch of utopistic cunts that actively want to erase my people from existence and render us just a part of some homogeneous, brown receless mass of rootless plebeians for them to lord over.
>inb4 being accused of being a thinfoil wearing conspiracy nutter.

Fucking look up Kalergi and his pan-Europeanism and the influence it had and still has on EU. Fucking Merkel was fucking awarded by an organisation built around the Kalergi plan.
https://www.bundeskanzlerin.de/ContentArchiv/DE/Archiv17/Artikel/2011/01/2011-01-13-merkel-europapreis.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
>>
File: 1494305487720.png (197KB, 516x290px) Image search: [Google]
1494305487720.png
197KB, 516x290px
>>53736179
>getting new neighbors is genocide
>>
File: what is genocide.jpg (59KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
what is genocide.jpg
59KB, 599x337px
>>53736398
Nice fucking strawman you cunt.
When those "new neighbors" arrive in such numbers that the original inhabitants of the neighborhood become a minority, what has effectively happened is a population replacement even with no miscegenation let alone killing involved.

In example, if in 100 years native Germans will be a minority in their ancestral homeland, and in 200 years, have ceased to exist all together, then they have been in effect, genocided.

And that doesn't even address the fact that we don't fucking necessarily even WANT these new "neighbors" with their foreign and quite frankly, dangerous and barbaric beliefs. I don't want a single fucking muslim in Finland because quite frankly, I consider them a fucking threat to my children and their future.
>>
File: 1494285873971.jpg (58KB, 831x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494285873971.jpg
58KB, 831x540px
>>53736459
>says it's a strawman
>but actually he really is just scared of getting new neighbors who are scary and brown, unlike him and his pure white Finn heritage
Every time.
>>
File: 1408564012955.gif (948KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
1408564012955.gif
948KB, 500x279px
>>53737062
There's a difference between "new neighbors who are scary and brown" and "projected to become a minority within your own homeland".

Brits are already a minority in their own capital (http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-20680565) and projected to become a minority by 2066 (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html). Considering that London's brown Muslim mayor has already claimed such things as there being "too many white men" in London's public transportation (http://www.politics.co.uk/news/2016/03/30/sadiq-khan-there-are-too-many-white-men-on-transport-for-lon) and that terror attacks are now becoming part of daily life in London (http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html), only a moron or a leftie could deny the problem.

>Inb4 "b-but diversity is a good thing! It worked out so well for Russia, Austria-Hungary and Lebanon!"
>Inb4 "b-but we're being culturally enriched! I want my country to become more like Pakistan or Nigeria!"
We, as a people, get only one homeland and only one culture. It is in fact not even truly hours, we inherit our lands from the ancestors who fought and died for it, but at the same time we're merely safekeeping it for the next generation. We owe it to future generations to leave our lands in the same state we found them in, if not a better state. What we cannot morally afford to do is to leave the lands of the next generations in the hands of savages who have only known despotism, effectively forcing the next generation into dhimmitude.
>>
>>53737497
>Considering that London's brown Muslim mayor has already claimed such things as there being "too many white men" in London's public transportation
>article is about the board of transportation for London not being representative

>dhimmitude
lol

Can tell you're not a Londoner m8.
>>
>>53713505
For 8th 40k
>M6 WS2+ BS3+ S4 T5 W3 I5 A3 LD10
>LORD OF BUCKETS, all BUCKETHEAD units within 12" may use Lord Buckethead's leadership. ADAMANTINE PALE, Lord Buckethead may re-roll failed armour saves. LAY THE TYRANT LOW, if Lord Buckethead is in combat with the enemies' general then he may fight twice, in addition he may reroll all rolls of 1 to hit while in close combat with the enemy general.
>>
>>53737497
Lol, no one's getting rid of any Londoner's ability to have Sunday roast, get over yourself.
>>
>>53716344
Diff non brit anon here
Fuck you from 4 different colonials
>>
>>53737845
It's the Nationalist Finn anon, ignore him

>>53737562
He has lasers of course - maybe laspistols, as well as whatever his CC weapon is
>>
>>53737845
When muslims become absolute majority expect sharia law to be implemented even in London.
Brits are doomed to become slaves to muslims if they don't do something soon.
>>
>>53737062
I see you lack the ability to argue completely and rely solely on shitposting. How very typical of your ilk.
>>
>>53736179
you are delusional anon, stop drinking the cool aid. The eu has a lot of problems but it's the only way that europe will stay relevant in the world. Now calm down, get out of your bunker and stop reading news sites that also have "obama secretly a werewolf that rapes only christian white children" as articles.

>>53741113
anon, you have to move about 3/4 of all the people in the middle east to make whites a minority in europe. I dont think you comprehend the scale we are talking about. If you really wanted, London and Paris could easily take ALL the rapefugess we had and the population of either wouldn't even double. I get that you think that mudshits are a problem for europe, and i agree, but i dont think you understand how hard it would be to outbreed europeans in europe, espcially seeing that muslim birth rates are falling very quickly within moving in
>>
>>53741165
Except for the fact that you're an idiot. The most common male baby name in the UK is Muhammad. France is already over 10% Muslim. The population of Africa and the Middle East are going to keep skyrocketting at least for another few decades. Where are those poor fucks going to go? The birth rate of Muslims is something like 5.0 or higher, the birthrate of Europeans is below replacement.

The math checks out, we are being replaced and will become first pluralities then minorities in our own countries if they are not stopped.
>>
>>53741165
> i dont think you understand how hard it would be to outbreed europeans in europe
not very hard, we're beyond replacement level

>seeing that muslim birth rates are falling very quickly within moving in
they actually don't, because they marry people from the homeland, that they can then move in, and still have that crazy fertility

Mohammed is the number one name for boys in Brussels
There are sharia neighbourhoods here.
Same for Paris, but I bet you never lived there either.

Stop thinking everything is fine when it isn't.
>>
>>53741165
>>53741165
You did not refute anything I said. You can fucking read about Kalergi and his pan-europeanism and it's influence on the EU on fucking wikipedia.
And I don't fucking care about how "relevant" Europe is. I care about the survival of my people, and the EU is the greatest existential threat to my people we have faced since the Soviet attack upon us in winter war. Actually, EU is greater threat, because so few people know and realize the fact that the founding ideology of the EU, pan-europeanism, is fucking antithetical to the continued existence and sovereignty of our people.
EU is evil, and I want to get out of it so that my people can survive.

As for mudslime immigration, you fail to look at the shit going on in a longer time scale. I am not talking about europeans becoming minorities in their own homelands tomorrow, but in 50+ years.
>>
>>53741209
anon you fucking idiot, the birthrate of europeans is 1.5, the birthrate of mudshits is 2.2 and falling, its expected to stop at around 1.8-1.7. The math dose not check out, you are just looking at the wrong numbers. As far as names go, first of all muhamad is second, and secend IT'S THE ONLY NON-ENGLISH NAME IN THE TOP 50 MOST POPULAR NAMES FOR BOY IN ENGLAND FOR 2016. The next arabic name is Omar which sits at 88 (kind of funny, https://www.babycentre.co.uk/top-baby-boy-names-2016). You need to go outside anon
>>
>>53741258
>not very hard, we're beyond replacement level
this is a meme, it has nothing to do with the truth
>they actually don't, because they marry people from the homeland, that they can then move in, and still have that crazy fertility
Which drops extreamly fast, as i said, the birthrate for mudshits is 2.2 atm and falling, predicted to be 1.8 and stay there
>>
>>53741293
>>53741269
Belgium overal is 1.75
Muslims are 3

Belgians are an aged population
Muslims overal are young

Mean age for belgian women to have first kid: 28.7
Actual numbers for whites are higher
Muslims girls marry earlier
See where I'm going with this?

This means the amount of muslims, without importing any, will double in 20 years.
Now they are 6% of Europe overal (including countries like poland where there are next to none), so they'll hit 10% everywhere no matter what.
Mean age
>>
>>53741293
>this is a meme, it has nothing to do with the truth
sorry friend, its true. Only France is hanging on, and even then, only just
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_European_Union#Population_shifts
>>
>>53716092
But anon, why would anyone want to have a replay of the 2016 election?
>>
>>53741258
>Mohammed is the number one name for boys in Brussels
That's because they're terminally uncreative and name every kid Mohammed.
>>
>>53742032
It's also because if they are biclassed Belgian/Morrocans and they do not call their kids an arab name, the children can't inherit anything that is in Morroco.

Hence it stops them from properly integrating here.
>>
>>53741209
>but Muhammad is already a popular baby name guys!!!1

Lol, even if this were true (and it's not, see >>53741269), this tells us nothing except that enough people like that single name more than they like any other name, and that means diddly squat without telling use the distribution of that name in either within the wider population or in the Muslim population. And just like it turns out it's only the top name if you do dodgy math and even then it's just that the still relatively small amount of Muslims in England and Wales really like the name Muhammad and it's variations.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/most-popular-baby-names-2015-england-wales-muhammad-mohammed-mohammad-muhammed-a7222191.html

Characteristic of all you nutsos bullshit, you pick one thing that you only get because you're extra dodgy shits and try to make it as scary as possible.

>>53741126
>REEEE why won't anyone indulge my fantasies about the brown breeding hordes and cuck porn?!?!?
Lol, masturbate harder. Even if in some far flung future "whites"--probably in your head only including the most lily white because if there's even a hint of any foreign ancestry it's tainted forever or something, because clearly white people grew out of the pure soil or something and aren't migrants from Africa--were a minority, this wouldn't be any more genocide than, say, Native Americans continuing to be be a minority in the US or the same with Aboriginal Australians, and probably less because it's not preceded by anyone systematically killing white people or taking their shit. It's a crisis of your own making that only exists in your heads because you think only lily white counts.
>>
>>53741347
>This means the amount of muslims, without importing any, will double in 20 years.

That would require every muslim couple to have 4 children within the 20 years. Also you are completely ignoring the fact that overall birthrates for everyone tend to drop as their economical situation gouse up. This means that most likely with in 2-3 generation the muslim population will most likely stop growing and start shrinking. Also you have to add to the fact that once the war in syria ends (and that is not far from now, the kurds are marching on rakka and everyone is sick of assad) most European nations will start deporting. plus 10% is still not that much. And here is a nother thing, if europe is really going to be destroyed by a few million unorgenized shitskins, we really deserve it. Im all for forced asimilation, breking up of ghettos and keeping very clouse tabs on islam in europe, but the right is making mountins out of molehills with this.
>>
>>53742150
You're retarded if you think most refugees are Syrians. They claim to be so but it's a lot of subsaharan africa and other middle eastern shitholes.
Also when did we ever send people back?
>>
>>53742150
Also, by the time they are 10% they want exceptions for everything, they want to be able to have hallal meat, they start building mosques, girls can't go to gym class with boys, girls want to wear the headrags everywhere, you get faggots like Sharia4belgium and oh yeah, terrorism everywhere.
It's not the first generation, it's the second and third that is allahu ackbar'ing all over Europe. That's why we need to stop importing as soon as feasible.
>>
>>53742116
Another complete strawman and lack of actual arguments, the post.

My position is completely sensible. There is zero reason for anyone to desire for his/her ethnic group to become a minority in ones own homeland. If resorting to violence is the only way to prevent such future I have no moral objection to such violence. Non-Finns will never be my kin and they will always be a threat to the survival of my people.
>>
>>53742232
>completely sensible
Says the guy about to start murdering people because of cuck fantasies.
>>
>>53713505
Penalties to int and wis for being a remoaner.
>>
>>53742213
>they want to be able to have hallal meat
So? We already have kosher shops which are more or less the same thing as halal, im agents it but unless we have it banned i see no reason why we should have one and not the other
>they start building mosques
You mean build houses of worship like every other religion dose?
>girls can't go to gym class with boys
This is already practiced by many countries who are not muslim (see poland for example). I went to a completely secular school and had this
>girls want to wear the headrags everywhere
People can wear what they want, and can wear what they want. I dont see a problem with someone wearing a fuckign head scarf as long as they dont do it on their ID
>you get faggots like Sharia4belgium
Crazy people were here even before mudshit, it's just because sharia is a crazy left winger it's a problem for you because you are a right winger.
>terrorism everywhere
While this is a problem, it's not a new problem, europe has had problems with terrorism even in the XIX century. Aside from mudshits we still have active left and right wing terrorist groups, as well as active terrorist groups wanting their stretch of land to be independent.

Anon, you dont have a problem with with islam, you have a problem with the fact that not everyone is acting the way you are acting and not everyone has the exact same values as you do. You are the very same cancer that isis is, just not as radicalized yet. Most of the shit you named has been practiced in europe for years if not decades or is just some stupid attack on personal freedome
>>
>>53742266
Your denial of reality is quite entertaining.
Europe is doomed to ethnic conflict between native Europeans and migrants within the coming century.

And yes, if safeguarding the future of my people requires violence so be it. Non-Finn lives don't have any value to me. They are not part of my people, they are not my kin, so why should I care about them?
>>
>>53742369
Are all Finns miserable cunts, or is it just you?
>>
>>53742369
and finland has no value to the rest of the world. you can be a snownigger in your tiny corner of the world.
>>
>>53742369
>>>> C O M P L E T E L Y S E N S I B L E <<<<
>>
>>53742369
have you ever done a DNA test? Im serious, you might be suprised how not-pure-of-blood most if not all europeans are
>>
>>53742369
>implying some swede didn't rape your ancestors
You will never be a pure Mongolian.
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>53742379
A quarter of our population is already willing to vote for a "close the fucking border, deport migrants, fuck the EU" party according to a recent study, and shit ain't even remotely as far gone in terms of multicult insanity as they are in sweden for example. Also, Finnish 4chan equivalent that is super popular among young Finnish men is basically /pol/. So to answer your question, yes, there are plenty of people who think like me.

>>53742383
>you can be a snownigger in your tiny corner of the world.
That is precisely what I want. I don't give a shit about some global "relevance". I want to be left alone and for us to be able to freely mind our own damn business in a sovereign ethnonationalist homeland.

>>53742393
Yes. Did I fucking stutter? My moral values place the survival and wellbeing of my people as the highest moral good.

>>53742410
No I haven't. However genetic studies on Finnish population shows that we are our distinct ethnic group genetically.

>>53742422
So because swedes subjugated my people once, I should be fine with mudslimes doing it?
>>
>>53742526
>No I haven't. However genetic studies on Finnish population shows that we are our distinct ethnic group genetically.

than please do a test and tell us how it went.
>>
>>53731920
With the CGI bear Waldo. One of the weaker episodes, but the idea placed the control of Waldo firmly in the hands on the corporate elite from day one.
>>
>>53742542
Given that both of my parents are from farmer families who had lived for centuries in the same general region in österbothnia I doubt that a dna test would reveal anything surprising. It might show if some of my ancestors were raped by the fucking Cossack scum the gid damn Ruskies sent here to loot and burn during the great northern war and that's about it.
>>
>>53742526
>That is precisely what I want. I don't give a shit about some global "relevance". I want to be left alone and for us to be able to freely mind our own damn business in a sovereign ethnonationalist homeland.

Out of intrest, what are you going to do? Farm? There is not a lot of things that isolasionist countrys can do, sooner or later someone is just going to come over and take finland from you because you will be so behind everyone
>>
>>53742598
Oh, so you're not even a real indigenous Finnish person, that is a Sami, just a Siberian transplant. Won't someone think of the ongoing genocide of the Samu by these Savage Finnish Invaders?
>>
>>53742694
Sami*
>>
File: imagemacro (53).jpg (82KB, 466x517px) Image search: [Google]
imagemacro (53).jpg
82KB, 466x517px
>>53742526
>implying that Finland should even exist
>implying that Finland should not belong to Russia
>implying that Finland should not belong to Sweden
Shiggy-diggy-doo
>>
File: RusSS.jpg (23KB, 242x350px) Image search: [Google]
RusSS.jpg
23KB, 242x350px
>>53742691
I never said that I was against trading with other nations, dipshit. I just don't want other nations and people ruling over my people. I never want my people to fall under the reign of foreigners ever again.
And mandatory conscription along with well equipped armed forces do wonders for national self defense and determination.

>>53742694
Fun fact, there is precisely ZERO evidence that shows that the sami are any more "indigenous" to Finland than we Finns are.
Most evidence shows that both groups arrived here roughly at the same time.
Besides, the Sami are basically cousin people to Finns genetically and linguistically.
The only reason the idea that they are some sort of "indians" of Finland is because that idea was pushed by treasonous Marxist academics. There is zero evidence backing that notion, and it is purely fueled by ideological hatred against the idea of Finland being ethnic homeland of Finns.

>>53742742
Both can try to come and take it, cunt.
>>
>>53742768
>I never want my people to fall under the reign of foreigners ever again.
That's not how it works im afraid anon, once you start trading with a nation that is in better economic standing than you are, you are fucked. It's either full isolationizm or you shitty natsoc paradise will die within 10 years due to sanctions
>>
>>53742768
It's people like you who make me ashamed of being Finnish.
>>
>>53742768
>different culture from Finns
>different language from Finns
>get all their shit stolen by the Finns
>minority in their "ethnic homelands"
>by your criteria this counts as a "genocide"
>"oh haha but that doesn't count when we Finns do it because, the Sami, they are our cousins haha no hard feelings"

Rank hypocrisy.
>>
>>53742801
So I should just accept the extinction of my people because if I don't and try to actually save us from this doomed path, the globalist cunts who are pushing for this shit in the first place, are gonna put sanctions on us?
Why should I just lie down and accepted this pitiful state of affairs, instead of rising up and fighting for the freedom and sovereignty of my people?
>>53742828
Samat sanat sulle, saatanan kansanpetturi.

>>53742828
>different culture from Finns
True
>different language from Finns
Our tongues are related actually.
>get all their shit stolen by the Finns
Swedes you mean. Swedes fucked over both the Finns and the Sami when they subjugated these lands. We Finns have been sovereign people for less than a century.
>minority in their "ethnic homelands"
These are our homelands as well. Also, the sami have rights to their traditional reindeer herding lands in Lapland.
>by your criteria this counts as a "genocide"
It arguably does. It can hardly be helped at this point in time, for the actions of the past can't really be undone.
>"oh haha but that doesn't count when we Finns do it because, the Sami, they are our cousins haha no hard feelings"
Not once did I imply anything remotely like that. I think that a bond of fraternity and kinship should be fostered across all Finnic peoples, including the Sami.
>>
>>53742900
Last points meant for this post>>53742833
>>
File: imagemacro (23).jpg (29KB, 434x451px) Image search: [Google]
imagemacro (23).jpg
29KB, 434x451px
>>53742900
>kansanpetturi
>>
>>53742900
>the actions of the past can't really be undone
Great. It'll just be a few decades, then, until your views are obsolete. I hope you will remember what you have said.
>>
>>53742900
>Finns have been sovereign people for less than a century
>1808 - 2017
>less than a century
>>
>>53742919
Kaikki jotka kannattavat EU:ta ovat kansanpettureita.

>>53742922
Well see. I'll do everything in my power to take us out of the EU and remove foreigners from my homeland.
Future is not written in stone.
>>
What does Kansas pottery have to do with anything?
>>
>>53742931
We gained indepence in the Christmas of 1917 dipshit.
>>
>>53742941
>kaikki ovat joko rasistisia ja xenofoobisia nationalisteja tai kansanpettureita
Upea ajatusmalli.
>>
>>53742900
Sure you can fix it. Just follow the train of thought you want for everyone else. Deport the Finns from the northern half of Finland so the Sami can reclaim their own sovereign government.
>>
>>53742900
>So I should just accept the extinction of my people because if I don't and try to actually save us from this doomed path, the globalist cunts who are pushing for this shit in the first place, are gonna put sanctions on us?
This isnt about gloablism, this si about the fact that no country can just exist on its own. You seem to think that everything has some strange place in a void and dose not have to interact with other things if it dose not want to. That's not true your exports and impotrts are depended on the geo-political and economical state of other countrys, your relationships with other countrys are so too. Locking yourself in will only end with finland getting left behind and slowly disapearing
>>
>>53716092
Well, you'd be SO1 or MI5 in Britain, not the Secret Service, but I would 100% run that campaign.
My group's looking for a new RPG after 5e, mind if I steal that if we wind up picking Shadowrun or something?
>>
I bet Finnanon really likes Stand Still, Stay Silent.
>>
>>53742900
>So I should just accept the extinction of my people

No, you should stop being a delusional retard and Putin's useful idiot.

>>53742922
>I hope you will remember what you have said.
Better screencap it then. The authoritarian asskissers are masters at remembering always having had the views that are currently in vogue.
>>
>>53742964
Tässä tilanteessa aika pitkälti juurikin niin, koska pelkästään se että jos haluaa ajaa oman kansansa etua ja taata sen että suomalaiset säilyvät enemmistönä Suomessa leimataan rasismiksi. Xenofobia on täysin luonnollista. En koe yhtään mitään yhtenäisyyttä paskanahkoihin yms matuihin. He ovat vain uhka omille lapsilleni.
Kaikki jotka kannattavat nykynenoa kannattavat politiikkaa joka tulee johtamaan kansamme tuhoon.

>>53742982
I would be totally fine for sami regions having soveriginity and autonomy. I am an advocate for heavy local autonomy anyways

>>53743001
Again, I am not against trade and co-operation with other nations. I am against the ongoing federalization of the EU because I don't want foreigners to rule over my people, especially when those foreigners detest the very idea of self determined and sovereign nation states, and the continued existence of distinct cultural and ethnic identities of European peoples.

>>53743083
>all who oppose EU are just trolls paid by Putin.
Oh puss right off cunt. If your only counter argument us to cry about ebil Russia hacking our minds to be against our engineered destruction by a pan-european utopists, then you don't have any fucking argument at all.
>>
>>53743078
I do in fact.
It is a great webcomic and the return to our pagan roots along with the other themes in that comic are really nice.
>>
>>53743164
Why are you stopping at sovereignty and autonomy? Not a single "Finn" interloper in Sami lands.
>>
>>53743176
Because I rejection the notion that sami hold any degree of ownership over whole Finland. They are no more native to this soil than Finns are. There is zero proof that they came here before Finns did.
>>
>>53743197
if being somewhere first means having ownership of said land, wouldent that mean that europe belongs to nignogs because they came here first we people migrated from africa?
>>
>>53743176
2BH "Finns" who aren't Sami don't exist. They're just Russian or Swedish whore-slaves and bastards who've been left behind to pollute the soil. They should all be exported back to their country of origin and the country given back to its true peoples, the Sami.
>>
>>53743205
The first humans who came here evolved into something far greater than their ancestors from Africa. Human races are tge first step towards the speciation of our species. I have no interest in reversing this development by miscegenating.
>>
>>53743197
>genetics puts Finn ethnic group ancestors in Siberia
>but the Sami lands have been continuously inhabited
>but uh uh we definitely got there at the same time it's a tie
Finns out! Savage Finn Invaders destroying Sami sovereignty and culture, need to be removed from the Sami ethnic homelands. #EndSamiSlaughter

Besides I'm just asking for all Finns to be deported from the northern half of Finland.
>>
>>53743236
Wrong. Finns are genetically distinct ethnicity that has lived in Finland and nearby regions lije Karelia and Estonia for thousands of years.

>>53743244
Wrong. Sami belong to the overall same genetic lineage as the Finns.
>>
>>53743257
Get the fuck out, immigrant.
>>
>Variation within Finns is, according to fixation index (FST) values, greater than anywhere else in Europe. Greatest intra-Finnish FST distance is found about 60, greatest intra-Swedish FST distance about 25.[41][42] FST distances between for example Germans, French and Hungarians is only 10, and between Estonians, Russians and Poles it is also 10.[43] Thus Finns from different parts of the country are more remote from each other genetically compared to many European peoples between themselves.[44] The closest genetic relatives for Finns are Estonians (FST to Helsinki 40 and to Kuusamo 90) and Swedes (FST to Helsinki 50 and to Kuusamo 100).
#FinnsOut
>>
>>53732762
Late to the party, but iirc voter ID laws in India have no provisions to solve the issues raised with implementing similar measures in the US. People who don't have cars, who can't get time off work, have health issues, etc all have a much greater burden placed on them in such a scheme.

And when you consider that pretty much any authority on the actual data agrees that "illegal votes" are astronomically rare, it becomes pretty transparent that voter ID laws, voter purges, etc are not intended to make the system better but to exclude voters who typically vote for liberals. Because guess what segments of the population are most heavily affected every time, and which way those segments tend to vote?
>>
>>53736459
Cultures change.

I doubt a man from your homeland who lived in the year 1817 would recognise you as their descendant. They'd probably have more in common culturally with a random Muslim who lived 200 years ago than they would with you.
>>
>>53743318
In European countries it tends to go by birth registry or a nationally issued I.D. card, both of those would be viable solutions in the US I think. Although I am also in favour of making voting mandatory and on a weekend/national holiday.
>>
>>53743350
yes, because we have natonall ID that we get when we come of age or sooner if we want, the USA did not think ahead and did not get such a thing
>>
>>53743272
Fuck off. Again, there is zero evidence backing up tge claim that Sami are "more native" to Finland than Finns are.

>>53743315
That genetic separation is between eastern and western Finns, as western Finns got mixed more with swedes, while eastern Finns got mixed with Russians. Still doesn't disprove the fact that the Finns are genetically distinct ethnicity and that Sami are related to us.

>>53743343
And not all change is good. The changes to our culture that have occurred in the later parts of the last 100 years have resulted in a state where the very existence of our people is at risk if we continue along this road. I have every intention to push against these changes and restore our culture to a better and more wholesome state that serves my people in the long run, instead of continuing along this sickening hedonistic and self destructive path.
>>
>>53743350
At this point doing either in a way that's both fair and thorough would be a prohibitively expensive solution to an imagined problem, and a less sweeping measure would be unfair almost by definition.
>>
>>53743446
in all fairness, the usa really shold think about issuing a sepret document that is a ID and can be carried with one at all times, there is little point in having a car in the city if your public transport system is any good and you have a bike, plus it would solve a lot of your voting problems. Just make it non-mandatory and have it so you have to pay a small fee to get it, like 10 bucks. It should cover the costs
>>
>>53743438
Related, not the same. You would not accept Swedes or Estonians occupying your lands, why should the Sami accept Finns? You are promoting the cultural and ethnic genocide of the Sami by living there you rank hypocrite.
>>
>>53743446
Well it just seems common sense that if you introduce Voter ID laws you have to introduce support for people to be able to meet those laws. Not sure about "prohibitively expensive" but you're ofc right it's not gonna happen that way.
>>
>>53743318
Covfefe remember the 3 to 5 muhbillions
>>
>>53743469
I am not living in sami lands you dipshit. Sami live in Lapland and like I said, I support them having sovereignty and autonomy over their own lands and matters. Finns and the sami have lived in these regions for thousands of years. Your attempts to force a comparison to some bs colonialism that happened in murrica is fucking laughable. We Finns and the sami arrived here before the birth or agriculture. Our roots to these lands are deep.
>>
>fingol is eternally asshurt that he is squatting on rightful sami clay.
>>
>>53743467
That exists
>>
I don't want a single fucking Finn in the Sápmi because quite frankly , I consider them a threat to the Sami people and their future.
>>
>>53743548
Proofs? Do you have a shred of evidence that sami inhabited whole Finland before Finns did and that we drove them away or whatever you happen to believe.
>>
>>53743573
https://www.britannica.com/topic/Sami
>When the Finns entered Finland, beginning about ad 100, Sami settlements were probably dispersed over the whole of that country; today they are confined to its northern extremity.
>>
>>53743524
I support arming the Sami with first tier professional military weapons and training, including NBC weapons banned by the Geneva convention, and mucho dinero, to fuel their holy war to wipe wretched "Finns" like yourself from their rightful land.

If the Gods are merciful then one day where you live, only reindeer will shit.
>>
>>53743595
is it me or dose this have game potential, i might be stealing this
>>
>>53743603
of course it has.
Finns are rohirrim, sami are dunlanders
>>
>>53743595
>If the Gods are merciful then one day where you live, only reindeer will shit.
Oh Jesus Christ my sides.
>>
>>53715160
Vermin Supreme 2020, y'all.
>>
>>53743557
If christianized Finns were still pushing their shit on the sami I'd actually agree with that. When the Swedes subjugated us and forced us into Christianity under the pain of death, large portions of our traditions and myths were also destroyed and unfortunately that damage was also partially forced upon the sami. I am happy for their sake that they managed to retain nore of their heritage than we did.
As it is however, there is only one religion in Europe right now, that is violently pushing itself and that's Islam.
Nothing good ever came from the Middle east and I wish that all of the sandnigger cults that stem from there, be it Judaism, Christianity or islam would be rejected by the west.
>>
>>53743623

We must secure a homeland for samidom and a future for reindeer children,
>>
>>53743594
I asked for evidence not guesswork. There is zero factual evidence that supports that assertion you cite.
>>
>>53718635
>sweetie, your country

Sweetie, your country is irrelevant by all metrics. The sun set on you in 1945.
>>
>>53736179
hahaha friendo

let me tell you about the Bilderbergs

in exchange you need to write President Orange Julius Supreme and tell him about the evil Jews
>>
>>53743665
118/88 gas the fins reindeer war now
>>
>>53743674
After the Day of the Yoik there will be zero factual evidence that you ever fucking existed.
>>
>>53742102
There are plenty of Arab names that blend in western society, though. Ironically Omar is a good example. I have two entirely white friends named Omar. (General Omar Bradley is another excellent example of this.)

It's just that a lot of Islamic parents are terminally unable to get past Muhammad. "Well I want my kid to be the greatest, so name him after the prophet."
>>
>>53743709
While I have no animosity towards tge sami, as I consider them a cousin people to mine, and support their autonomy, if such ridiculous notions as the ones you spout would gain hold amongst the sami, and they would somehow grow to be a threat to my people, I'd have zero wualms about eradicating every single dam reindeer herding lapp.
My people>others, always.
That said, I'd much prefer fostering a sense of kinship and fraternity between our peoples.
>>
File: 1402349094199.gif (506KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1402349094199.gif
506KB, 500x375px
>>53742694
>a real indigenous Finnish person, that is a Sami, just a Siberian transplant
???

Could you more clearly not know what you're talking about?

If you think the Sami are imports to the Finnish culture, you probably think Finland has always been without the Kola peninsula.

Bet you don't even know about the large Swedish-speaking Finn population controversy.

You disgust me. Probably don't even know about saunas.
>>
>>53743784
Read it again.
>>
>>53743760
>implying you untermensh can kill a single sami
Your streets will flow with the blood of your people and the master race will regain it's lebensraum to herd it's raindeer on the grass that will be fertilized by your corpse. Death to the globalist fins
>>
File: finndesert.jpg (197KB, 768x431px) Image search: [Google]
finndesert.jpg
197KB, 768x431px
Pic related, it is the Finn, he is our enemy.
>>
>>53743836
Holy shit I didn't realise The Force Awakens was a redpilled Sami film.
>>
>>53743688
>burgers going full MUH DIK with relevance
kek.
>>
>>53743850
It all makes sense now.
At the end of the day, the Finn is a trooper in an oppressive government that is full of memes.
>>
>>53743760
So you admit only circumstance keeps you from finishing your attempted genocide. The Sami must eliminate you all for their own safety, a pre-emptive strike.
>>
>>53743864
GASS THE FIN MEME WAR NOW
>>
File: 1472735150149.jpg (117KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
1472735150149.jpg
117KB, 1024x749px
>>53743808
>implying that a bunch of reindeer shagging tundra hobbits can withstand the might of the Elven Finns.
>>
>>53743882
>Elven finns
More like shit finns.
There are no pure finns, just mixbreeds from others superiority.
>>
>>53743870
Yes. That ultimately is indeed the situation. If I must choose between my people and others, I will always choose my own people no matter what.
That said, the above doesn't mean that I have any animosity towards the sami. We can be friends and neighbors perfectly well and I have no desire to meddle with their business or rule over them. They can have autonomy in Lapland fine by me. I have problems with peoples who seek to dominate, subjugate and rule over my people, or otherwise threaten the continued existence and sovereignty of my people.
>>
>>53743900
Tolkien based Quenya on Finnish.
>>
>>53743964
Tolkien based you on orc turds.
He made your meme country, so don't disrespect.
>>
>>53743981
Tolkien was capable of creating people?
>>
>>53741165
>anon, you have to move about 3/4 of all the people in the middle east to make whites a minority in europe.
For accusing people of not understanding scale, you certainly do not understand it yourself. If we want to make whites a minority in Europe *today*, we'd have to move 3/4 of all the people in the Middle East to Europe. Today. For about a century into the future, all we need to do is compare the birth rates for these two groups. Let me explain it in simple terms:

>Germany's birth rate is the lowest in the world
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-32929962

>Migrants bring Germany a baby boom
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-15/europe-s-migrant-flood-brings-germany-a-much-needed-baby-boom

So if the native population isn't reproducing in significant numbers (ie. numbers that create net population growth) but Germany's population is growing, what is happening? If we assume Germany's population halves with every generation, and Germany's "foreign" population doubles with every generation, AND the latter group is bolstered by about 10,000 migrants per year [I'm lowballing here], we're already looking at ethnic displacement. We have already seen this happen to London, and we're seeing this happen in Frankfurt as well.

http://www.frankfurt.de/sixcms/media.php/678/21_Migration_Methode.pdf
Over 55% of those under 6 years old in Frankfurt are Germans with a "migration background", and over 12% in that category foreigners who don't even hold German citizenship. And don't think they're all from low fertility rate countries in Eastern Europe.

Demography is destiny, my friend. Even if all migration into Europe were to stop right now, by the end of the century we're probably looking at a Europe that's at least 30% Muslim by sheer force of reproduction.
>>
>>53743995
""""people""""
>>
>>53713880
no: May's a fucking lunatic with no political stance at all

this is the naked death of her parliamentary party, who are all just like her and only in it for the money and the opportunity to shove people around, not to actually lead, but to carry out the whims of "the boss", whether that's what the public are up in arms about or what the tabloid owners say should happen or what the think tanks filled with smart, dull-witted thinkers fresh out of Oxbridge have deduced should happen

she's climbing into an alliance *as we speak* with Nigel Farage, of all people, a man who doesn't have any MPs and only has one local councillor (who isn't him) in his party; who had 24 MEPs (3.2% of the total members of a parliament the UK has since committed to leaving, who never turned up to do any actual work anyway) in 2014, the biggest success of his party ever, and now has just 20

and she's doing this

because a bunch of the very worst shits - people Farage won't even sit with as an MEP - have decided it's in their interest and won't go into a power-sharing arrangement otherwise

the fact that we all know they were taking money from Moscow same as Farage is of course neither here nor there

at this point if you're standing behind May you'd better have a knife in your hand, because things are about to get ugly

>>53715160
explain Gove and Johnson
>>
>>53743995
Well he had a son
>>
>>53744005
shut up, we are talking about waging a race war agients the fins now
>>
>>53744035
I guess I walked right into that one
>>
>>53744031
How fucked is Labour?
>>
>>53744209
Well they did win seats but hate for corbyn is on an all time high.

So they wont stay as strong as they were, but they'll still be up there.
>>
>>53744232
>hate for corbyn is on an all time high
Did you mean "low"

Labour will be the sitting party within the next year, and I didn't even vote for them.
>>
>>53744310
What? Corbyn is getting just as much flak as may outside the media. People want him to step off and someone else fix labour but he just wont budge.
>>
>>53744232
>hate for corbyn is on an all time high.
What? He's fucking up there in the popularity polls. Dropped a little after the election, yeah, but he's still way higher than May and isn't having to fight his own party as much any more. Certainly he's not in "Probably going to be thrown out by any number of people any time soon" tier.
>>
>>53744344
Corbyn's in a much more solid position as leader than May - a lot of his MPs might not be all too fond of him, but he's never looked more secure.
Especially now Abbot has stepped down - he still needs some decent backup, but he's soundly proven that he can lead, and he's clearly in ascent right now
>>
>>53744344
>People want him to step off and someone else fix labour but he just wont budge.
That was before this election.
>>
File: gove.jpg (56KB, 620x753px) Image search: [Google]
gove.jpg
56KB, 620x753px
>>53744031
>explain Gove and Johnson
Gove worked for many years as a columnist for The Times, is married to a Daily Mail columnist and has always been very chummy with Rupert Murdoch. That last one is especially important. He has the contacts and good press that a lot of other politicians would kill for.

Johnson, meanwhile, only plays at being a halfwit. He knows that his brand relies on being a Tory that seems "nice". Oh, its Boris off the telly, look at his silly hair (which he deliberately messes up before public events to look more dishevelled) wot a legernd. Its the same reason that Jeremy Corbyn resonates for some people on the other side of the political spectrum, the oddity of a professional politician who at least appears somewhat human and not just a sausage like automaton extruded from a factory at Oxbridge appeals.
>>
>>53746131
Farage is the best brit politician.
His banter at eu parliament is legendary
>>
>>53746131
>Gove
>good press

Before he went and tried to backstab Theresa and Boris at the same time and it all backfired spectacularly, sure. The public will forever consider him a snake after that stunt.
>>
>>53746291
Can't barrage the Farage.

I loved having him for the trail of butthurt and euro tears he left behind.
>>
File: Stephen-Collins-17-March--001.jpg (85KB, 940x367px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Collins-17-March--001.jpg
85KB, 940x367px
>>53746349
Oh absolutely. You don't get it now, but puff pieces like this weren't uncommon for years and years.
>The clever, adopted, working class lad out to be leader of the Conservative party
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1375607/how-the-adopted-son-of-an-aberdeen-fish-merchant-is-now-tipped-to-be-the-new-pm/
(yeah, I know its the sun, but its the most blatant example I could find quickly)

His former conservative chums actively loathe him too, because while they'll put up with a backstabber they won't tolerate a failed one. We won't even touch how you could drive huge numbers of people with jobs connected to Education to raving, foaming madness by mentioning his name, long before it was fashionable.
>>
>>53746745
He was actually fine in Justice though, far better than incompetent fuck-up Grayling. Truss was dreadful too, glad she's out on her arse.
>>
File: grayling_2646708b.jpg (39KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
grayling_2646708b.jpg
39KB, 620x387px
>>53746891
>He was actually fine in Justice though, far better than incompetent fuck-up Grayling
True, although absolutely a case of damning with faint praise.
>>
>>53747119
Just think Gove got slaughtered over Education whereas Grayling largely got away, or got much less public flak, for doing equal if not more damage to his brief.
>>
>>53746366
I read on /pol/ that DUP wants Farage to be made into a Lord
>>
>>53746291
>>53746366

Farage needs to get back into politics and save the brits from themselves.

On the one hand they've got Corbyn, a literal Marxist that seems to not care that Trotskyists are making inroads into Labour, and Theresa "we need to ban porn and have full access to everyone's internet history" May.
>>
>>53746745
I was actually a bit surprised to find out just how much of a backstab it was to Call me Dave - Gove was an actual personal friend outside of politics, their families have holidayed together, his wife is godmother to Cameron's kid etc.

>>53747235
Seems that way - it looks they want him involved in some way, and a couple of others want that as well, but it'll probably be quite a hard sell given how polarising the guy is
>>
>>53747377
>Farage needs to get back into politics and save the brits from themselves.
Get fucked.
>>
File: 729.gif (137KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
729.gif
137KB, 340x340px
>>53748498
>Hating Farage
Top pleb
>>
>>53747377

I don't believe he ever left.

The man has had more TV interviews than the supposed UKIP leader who replaced him. I honestly don't understand why he even resigned, I know everybody else in politics was doing it at the time, but still.

At this point he's probably the most successful politician in terms of goals achieved the UK has had in over a century.

Another big loser in this Election that nobody is noticing is the Lib Dems (so nothing new there) they could have snatched up a LOT more seats than the paltry 3 they were able to grab on Thursday, and 99% of it has to go down to their call for a second referendum.
NOBODY WANTS A FUCKING SECOND REFERENDUM, AND WHAT WOULD IT EVEN MEAN? WE'VE ALREADY SIGNED ARTICLE 50 YOU FUCKING MORONS.

Principally. One half of the population doesn't like to be told that their vote was wrong, and the other half is sick and tired of being reminded of a vote that they lost.

If they had just gone back to their traditional policy of talking about the NHS, more stringently enforced corporate taxation, cheaper education and more money for people who god bless-em just don't feel like working then they would have seen a MUCH better revival.

Cambridge is the litmus test. They ever retake that, then you know the Lib-Dems have recovered... well, as much as they ever can.
>>
>>53749162
I just want you to know that I appreciate this post.
>>
>>53719793
I was under the impression that a plurality winner system doesn't result in n+1 parties, but simply two parties over time.
>>
>>53717897
>you wouldn't want some rich fuck who has only known life on the coast trying to make policy for a blue-collar warker living right in the middle of the prairie?
Oh man dis a sick burn
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.