[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do space marines shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fuccboimarine.jpg (70KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboimarine.jpg
70KB, 600x338px
Can you even imagine it?
Do they have huge logs of shit?
Are their buttholes normal sized, or super stretched out?
Or does all of that genemodding stuff make it all diarrhea for the sake of easily doing it in power armor?
Does this mean that every marine is incontinent?
Do they all wear diapers?
If not, do they all have special reinforced steel toilets that they use when they're not in armor?
>>
An average Astartes spits acid and chews through metal. Waste production is not an issue.
>>
>>53704959
Literally says in the fluff that they shit into a waste recycling system built into their armour that turns their crap into a bland, tasteless nutri-paste.
>>
>>53704959
They are guided by the Asstronomican
>>
>>53705477
This

Also given a space Marines control over their body I'm sure they can regulate whether or not they even need to use the rest room

I doubt their bodies produce much waste anyway
>>
File: pillow.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
pillow.png
16KB, 691x597px
>>53704959
>Can you even imagine it?

Can I!
>>
>>53704959

Space marines have no rectum or anus; their bodies convert 80% of the consumed food into pure energy, while the remaining 20% is used to recharge their armour.
>>
>>53706845
Then how do they have gay sex?
>>
>>53706860
The yaoi hole.
>>
>>53706860

With faith
>>
>>53706845
What about those who are converted from normal men?
>>
>>53706511
>I doubt their bodies produce much waste anyway
Can't reckon any organs that alter their digestion
>>
>>53704959

Marines have an additional organ called Excrecitum Horribilis that turns their logs of shit into deadly landmines. Then they just open a little hatch and squat.
>>
File: кавър.jpg (20KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
кавър.jpg
20KB, 600x400px
>>53704959
They excrete plastic explosives. Through the dick.

The anus becomes the primary interface for the power armor.

Now that you know the secret of holy shit, you must become a servitor.
>>
File: expert.jpg (54KB, 823x540px) Image search: [Google]
expert.jpg
54KB, 823x540px
>>53704959
There's this thing about metabolism most people don't know or consider.

For the most part shitting isn't for removing waste products of your metabolism. Shitting is for removing things you couldn't digest.

The waste products of your metabolism (i.e. things your body managed to absorb from food, use/break down, and now needs to get rid of them) leave your body via breathing out and peeing. If you're losing weight, most of that mass is leaving your body THROUGH YOUR BREATHING.

A body with a 100% efficient digestion (i.e. capable of using all it ingests) wouldn't need to shit at all.

Thus assuming the highly engineered body of a Space Marine has extremely efficient digestion and/or they mostly eat highly nutritious, efficient food, they probably only need to defecate rarely and/or in small amounts.
>>
>>53711676

Are you trying to tell me Tyranids have no holes for me to fuck
>>
>>53712936
you can always make one
>>
>>53705477

>Marines players confirmed for shit taste, literally
>>
>>53711676
Isn't that what their nutri porridge or something is? Concentrated nutrients?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.