[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a gnome wizard who just hit 8th level and I was wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (10KB, 180x209px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 180x209px
I'm a gnome wizard who just hit 8th level and I was wondering if I could get some tips on how to maximise my power and damage dealing ability.

I am playing a bit of an unusual campaign so here's a couple things you need to know:
>I have many wondrous items such as a cloak of greater invis and a portable hole, plus a spell storing ring with 4 levels of storage, and access to more if I really need something and it's not too broken
>I am allowed to buy spells for 100gp per spell level
>I am wealthy af with 45k after buying essentially every spell 4th level and under plus the portable hole
>Party is me, a goolock, a rogue and a cleric
>I am lord of a 265,000 sq mile nation with an army of men roughly 2500 in size plus I have recognised a group of 'enlightened' kobolds and goblins 9000 strong as people (for the first time in history) and they will fight for me too
>I will be fighting dragons of many colours, and at least one 20th level uber wizard probably 2 or 3 though
>Wish can not help me

Cheers
>>
Oh also I have really high skills and 68hp
Str 14
Dex 18
Con 16
Int 21
Wis 16
Cha 13
>>
>8th level wizard
Stopped reading there. You're powerful enough. Just use shitty spells like time stop and create plane to do whatever you want.
>>
>>53692829
8th level as in level 8 with 2 4th level slots haven't got those yet
>>
This is 5e btw
>>
>>53692792
Your campaign already sounds like an absolute cakewalk/monty haul. Ease back, homeslice. You'll be fine.
>>
>>53692792
>>Party is me, a goolock, a rogue and a cleric
Can you spot which one doesn't belong?
>>
>>53693077
That's the thing, it is, and the DM has realised that. It's gonna get a lot harder from here on out. There's a reason I basically got given an army of 9000, it's cause I'll need it.
>>
>>53693090
The cleric of course. But this cleric is a wishy washy cleric who only really cares about us not fucking around with corpses or killing the helpless. It's a cleric of the helm.
>>
File: DIO.png (679KB, 642x1120px) Image search: [Google]
DIO.png
679KB, 642x1120px
>>53692829
how long can you move in my world of stopped time, Jotaro?
>>
I've never gotten into spellcasters because of the complexity in spells and stuff, if you enjoy playing a spellcaster, I suggest you look through the spells yourself and think about how to utilize them and what sort of situations you may end up in. Otherwise stop and play a martial instead.
>>
>>53692792
Prepare Chromatic Orb as an Eighth Level Spell

If it hits you'll do plenty of damage :)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.