[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation:Beacons and Trade Wars Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 469
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Fleet Rules for player engagement:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Yd1eWqg3vNKyzgscXQXSENvSUvVKSPMbK0bQr_OsrY

My lore,if anyone's interested.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HzNlPjMUE2WBnDYfWuM460NZAuY2PtSW2PeQ_4Qlt8
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
>>53680103

It is the most decadent thing I have every bought, and I love it. I did a little research, and I believe it will be a perfect orbital installation for the Redlight Valley I have in construction. Researching animalia reproduction habits has... been an very enlightening experience. Needless to say, I see a niche that needs filling, if you catch my breeze.

We have already begun experimenting with new designs for focusing lenses. They were not lying when they said it would give an 11% increase to over all effectiveness. Work is underway in extracting enough of it to consider its use in small scale fusion cores.

I'm told the shareholders will not agree on the orbital jeweled ring for The Furnace until I can provide concrete proof it will be cost effective, sadly.
>>
See̴ing ͡as͜ ͜w͢e ̸ ár̵e d͞işc̀us̡s͜i͟ng ̶t͢ràd͠e/b͟art͟er we/̨us͞/i̴ ̨ha̧ve fig̶u̸re̸d out a̵ t̨hing ͘w͜e ̷m̀igh͘t b̀e ab̵l͢e͢ ͟to ̶t̡ra͜de ̶ǫu͞r̸ ̵m̵a̕ps.̴ Th̶e ͞th̶i̵r̵t̢een ͘fl͝ee͘ts ha͢vę wand̶ere͜d/ran̴g̴e̶d̡ ̕n̢o͠ma͠dical̢l͞y ac͟r̀o̶ss͟ ́th͠e ̧endļe͟ss ͝s͟tar̶s an̶d́ ̀we̛ ̷keęp͘ ̨charts of̛ ou̕r migr̛a̸tǫr̢y ̨r͝òu̴te͟s
>>
>>53680501
Really?How much for the maps?I know people who would pay highly for routes with less pirates.
>>53680431
What will the Redlight Valley do,exactly?The idea of more efficient focusing lens could help increase the efficiency of our lasers.
>>
>Gears. ///Turning///, **Twisting**, -Churning-
>(((Sizzling Flesh))), ==Boiling Souls==
>Sensations move throughout the room as the noise of clockwork, and unfathomable steel begins to echo all throughout the room
>--Dripping--, ((Oil)), ((Metal Growing))
>Reality breaks down into non-existence, before popping back in suddenly over and over and over again, until it just stops
>The smell of bile and oil fills the room as something unholy, something that is not meant to be pushes itself into the room
>Something made out of churning clockwork and flesh, larger than all of Creation, Dwarfing all of the cosmos' wonders
>>
>>53680668
Hello,Dantalion.What brings you here?
>>
>>53680668
>Within a about a minute or perhaps an eternity, the thing fully manifests, gears grinding away at the light of existence, flesh-like metal growing over the firmament of Creation, a nightmarish ticking and screeching sound humming throughout the background

//GREETINGS//
>>
>>53680541

I understand the common term for large areas dedicated to brothels is "Redlight" correct? Well, I decided to take the term to a literal meaning, and bathe the area in a constant crimson glow. This has the advantage of providing an easier form of light for us to absorb and photosynthesis, leading to a higher overall feeling of vigor for my employees.

>>53680501
I would be happy to exchange star charts with you. We've charted our local cluster fairly extensively with probes, although our youth has kept it to a fairly limited area on a galactic scale. Due to the imbalance, we'd also offer you free subscriptions to our astral observation streams. Real time holo footage from the seed probes left behind, so we can keep an eye on any of the interesting cosmic events in our back yards. Even waive the rift relay installation fees for you.

New channels every day, although most of them are pretty boring. Occasionally you find some cosmic wonder, but generally it's just rocks.

>>53680722
You sound a bit rusty. Do you need lubrication? If so, I have a wide variety, both wet and dry.
>>
>>53680748
Oh.
I havent heard that term in a while.Well,okay.
So,any news with your people?
>>
>>53680707
%%WE ARE%%
&& A Scholar&& ((ARCHITECT))
^^Of THE COURT^^
$$AMBASSADOR$$
((WE)) ==Came To== @@LEARN@@
>The smell of rot, and oozing metal begins to flow all throughout the chamber as //DANTALION// "speaks"
>>
>>53680791
What would you like to know?
>>
>>53680748
**WE** ##Are Not A Simple Machine##
$$Silver One$$
^^WE ARE^^ ++DANTALION++
>>
>>53680748
>>53680541
w̧͝e̵͟/̢̛͝u̡̢ś̡͢/̴̸͘i͘ ̷c̢͝á͞ń͞͞ ̨ass̨͢u̕͞re̶ ̵t̡͟h̴͞e͜re͜ ̷̵a̸̧͢re ͢n͘o͠ ̢p̧̨i͜͝ ̸̀a̢͟ŗ ͢͡a͠t̀e͜s w͝è́͜/̶̧͘u̕͞s̡/͝i͜͠ ̶ķ̀͜n͟ơ̵͡ẃ̵ n̵o̵͟t̢̀ ̸̕w͜h͘͟at ́p͘͠i̴͠ ̡͡à͠r̴͜ ̶̨a͡͞͝ţȩ̕s ͞e̶͜v͠͠e͡n ̢͡are͢͡. ̴̷̨oų̶r̸͘ mi͟͜g͢r͞at̕͞͠ory͡ r͡o̵͟u͟t͠es̸̛͡ a̶r̨̕͡e̸ ͠͝d̛e͠v́o̡i̡̧d ͘o̷f͝ ͘a̶̧l̕͡l ̴͠s̡͢é̴n͞t̀̕ie͠n͜͝t͠ l̨̕͡i̸̵͢fe ͢͞a̡n̶͠͡d ̀͘͠n͟ơn̶̢͘ ̧sè̷͢n͜t͠i͞ent̴̵ ̕l̸̀͘ife ̛i̕s͢͞ p̨͘e͠r͝i̛ǫd͘i̸͜c̢͟all͠ỳ̧ ̀c̸u̴̸͡l̶̀l͘e͝d̵/̵̀͘c̸̸on̢s̨̕͡u͟meḑ ̕do̸͠ẁ̡͡n̸̸͞ ̡͢t͞ơ̕ ̕a̢n͜͠ ̴̵͝l͟͢e̢̛vel͡ ̛sư͢f̢f̷̡͡i̵ci̵͘e͜͠ņ̕t t̶̛ơ̷ r̀͟ȩ̸c̀o͝v͜e̕͠ŗ ̡b͘͢u̷̵t̕͘ ̀ȩ̷n̕͞o̵̶͟u̷̕͜g͟h͡ ̶͞t̕͟͟o̕ ̧s̨͟͠á̡t͞i͟͠a̴t̴͞e.̛ A͘s͠ ͢t͞͡h̨i̶s̵̕ ́u̷͝ń͢i͞͡͠t̡͜ ͘͠a̵͢ǹ̸d̢͠ ̵̀t͟͢h́͘i͟s͞ ̧ư̢n̷i̧ts͞ ̵͠t̵̛̕éǹd͘͠r̸͘͟i̷l ͡w̢i̕͟l͠͡l̴̷ b͢e̴͡ ̴̨͝i͝͡n͠ th̀͟͞is̢͟ a̧͜r̛e̷a̸̡ ̸͘fo̸r͝ t̡̨h̶̴͜e̛͢ ̢f͘ǫ̕res̢e͝e̸͘a͟b̧͠l̨̨e ̛͜͞fu̵ţ͘u̶͟r͘͝e͜ ́̕͞a̶̕nd͠ ̵͟͠n̡̛̕o̡͢n̷ ̷͞s̀é̡n̕ti͡͞e͘͠ņ͘t̛ ̀pla̕nę̶͝t̢s ̴̛͜t̶͢o̶͠ s̴̀ņack̵ ̶͞o͡n̶͘ ̵̧̢a͠ŗ͡e͜ ͢in ̴sh͝͞o̢͢r̢t̴ ̧͞s͢u̴p̶͠͠p͘̕l͝y̧̛͢ ̡a̵l̴̷̶tern̵̕͠at̛́e̡͘ ̶͡s̡̢o͢ų̛͡ŕ̴͜c̸̕͟ȩ͞s̵̸/̶fǫr͝m̸s ̷o̸͝f͝͝ f̡oo̷͢͟d̛s͞tu̷͝f̸̛f́s/͜b̡ío̴ ̷ò̸͝r̷͠g̸a̡͝n͡iç͢ ́su̸͢b̴̛́s͜t̨͝à̷͟nc͜͠eş̷͠ ͞ẁ̴͢ou̧͡ld̵̀͘ ̶͝b̸͜e̛͘͢ ͘͘a̢p̶p͜r̡͘͢ec̴̀͡i̶͜ą̴͢t̢ȩ͡d /de͘͢s͢i̸̴re̢d̴̕͡/̀͡w̷a͢n̷͜t́͠è͝d
>>
Is it just me, or are there an unusual number of extra-dimensional entities in these threads? Whatever happened to good old-fashioned alien star-nations? It's like everyone wants to one-up someone else.
[Federation diplomatic database archive]
Cultural dossier concerning the Kingdom of Eortan
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1neRgwCyEEVHX9hVoqrTWEcCw9a93EtSI38CeekXN4bA/edit?usp=sharing

[Federation News Network broadcast incoming]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfaITehDRdA
Shocking reports from the isolationist Kingdom of Eortan have today emerged, courtesy of an un-named Federation source working within the refugee camps of the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush! Please be advised this footage may disturb sapients of an empathic disposition.
>Shakey-cam footage of thousands upon thousands of refugees in tent-cities, beneath a night sky, lit by flares and barrel-fires
Although the kingdom maintains that the refugees are merely victims of the meteor swarm that passed through the sector nearly a galactic month ago, this footage seems to indicate otherwise.
>Wounded Elasi are hurried by on stretchers, several clutching bleeding wounds or unconscious with hideous injuries
Our source reports that these injuries are indeed very recent and not caused by the destruction left in the wake of the meteorite swarm. Shortly before recording started, there were reports of gunfire and explosions within the refugee camp and Eortite security were rushed to the scene. Their continued presence however, sparked further altercations.
>An elephantine Zaydran male is seen, being interrogated by a half-dozen Elasi in light combat armour. The Zaydran appears emotionally distressed, holding up his hands placatingly, until one of the Elasi troopers smashes a electo-baton across the back of the larger alien's knees, driving it to the ground. The troopers then pounce, cuffing the victim and laying their hands on their sidearms as a crowd forms.
>>
File: wallpaper_machine[1].jpg (515KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper_machine[1].jpg
515KB, 1920x1080px
>>53680805
**Anything That You** ##AND OTHERS##
%%Wish To Share%% ^^DURING^^
((This Meeting))
>The clicking and hissing of metal is heard as //DANTALION// begins to grow strange bio-mechanical growths before quickly retracting them
>>
>>53680889
I can trade food,yes.Would Waste carcasses suffice?
>>
>>53680911
>Just as it looks like things may remain tense, but calm, more Zaydran emerge from the tents, brandishing firearms and opening up on the Elasi soldiers. The camera jerks as the sapient filming it recoils and the crowd stampedes, trying to get away from the firefight. The feed cuts and returns to the studio.
As yet, the Kingdom of Eortan has given no comment on what appear to be the actions of armed insurrectionists amongst the refugees, or on the potential safety risk this poses to Federation aid workers in the region. We'll have more on this situation as it develops. This has been a Federation News Network breaking report.
>>
>>53680911
Naw,we only have three.Carmine the Voidspeaker,and the Court.Just that the Court appears as different entities,like OMEGA,ASMODEUS,etc.For the most part,its regular aliens.
>>
>>53680920
w̵̧͟e͞͡͡/̕ư͢ś̶́/͘i̶͡͠ a̡͡re̶ ̀a̛͝d̨̕a̶͟p͜t̀ab͞l̷̸̢e̡͠/̀u͟͜n̴͜͢ṕ̵͟i̷̷ćk̀y̕/̷̕p̶r͢a̶çtic̢͢a̢̛l ͜
w̛͘hąt ̵͝͡à͠r͠e͡͠ t͜͠h̸e̕s͝e p̨ir̡͘a̵̵t͘͟es̵ ̀t̡h̛̕in͢͞gs͘͞ ̢̧̕m͘a̴͘͝y̷̛ w̵̕e̛/̡͡u̧͘s͡ ̀͠í̶̶n̶q̡̢u̸̧ì̢re͜/̶as͢k̡̕͠/̵̧q̧͘͢u͞ȩ̷͞s̨̛t̢̀i̴oņ
>>
>>53680306
Hello hello
Apologies for not showing up lately.
>>
>>53680911
@@INTRIGUE@@
>//DANTALION// grows several twitching spider-like limbs that begin to weave something unseen as it observes the broadcast

(((Destruction)))
##CRUELTY##
^^Kindness Abused^^
**INTEREST**
>>
>>53680911
Oh my.
This is most troubling.
>>
>>53680769

Well, we were not prepared for the level of "contracts" we could find once we opened our communications with you all. I've ordered a massive increase in our Trunk fabrication facilities to make up for the steady outsourcing of our Roots. More and more collection swarms are going ferals as their directions are departing. Not too much of a concern, leaves and branches function well without oversights. Its the thorns shutting down I'm worried about. Without a Root to direct them, they're just lumps of metal in terms of usefulness.

>>53680791
>>53680853
Didn't say you were. There is no such thing as a simple machine, merely levels of understanding to the operator. It is good to see one of you court that seeks to gather, not destroy

>>53680889
We will be able to free up a larger amount of biomatter from our fuel conversation programs provided we can work out the kinks in the fusion generators.

>>53680911
Furnace's glow, what is going on down there? Someone get Beryl Berry on comms, I want an update.

>>53680994
Welcome back representative. I am sure you will be happy to know the Redlight Valley is under construction, and we look forward to your future patronage. In the mean time, we'd like to offer a cultural review for your archives, should you wish to get better acquainted with those you get intimate with come your future visits.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pPcJ6YPFY5MfJYr7yWjlIJlpQsMcT8GMPWvvrKi3S0k/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53681058
Very good.
I'm sure I can get more funding for you.
>>
>>53681058
Hopefully this can be mitigated by the FTL I gave you.Anyways,is it fine if I come visit now?I would like to see all your Valleys,if you don't mind.
>>53681024
Hello,Jaxara.It's been a while.How's the expansion?Last I heard,you had to oversee some executions.
>>53681008
If you wish,you may learn about the Wastes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10HzNlPjMUE2WBnDYfWuM460NZAuY2PtSW2PeQ_4Qlt8
>>
>>53681058
**We All Desire Cessation** %%IN SOME FORM%% $$Silver One$$
^^But For Us^^ ##SUBTLETY## --AND--
&&Understanding&& **IS** ==Preferred==
>//DANTALION// pushes outward, engulfing the entire chamber in its bulk before shrinking back into a more 'reduced' state
>>
>>53681129
Desertion by new soldiers mostly.
Hopped up on propaganda thinking that they're all gonna be a superhero.
Then they see someone get killed and they start to run from the battlefield.
Most of them step on mines or get killed by a bullet.
The ones that somehow survive are executed for desertion of their cadre in battle.
>>
>>53681129
Other then that it's going well.
>>
>>53681188
That's a shame.Have you attempted rotating soldier positions?That worked in the Great War.
>>
>>53681129

By all means, you are welcome here at all times. Although I will keep the valley tour to the more interesting places. Farmland, tectonics mining, and solar farms can get rather repetitive after a while, although if you'd like to tour them none the less, you are quite welcome to examine our mechanical fauna in the wild.

As for the FTL schematics, three of my best physicists had to be hospitalized after the resulting brawl between them. Didn't expect the little pink seedhead to have it in her, that's for sure. Still, a minor setback, and highly amusing to watch.

Definitely going into the company blooper reel for this year's summer retreat.

>>53681188
That sounds horrible...
>>
>>53681216
Explain what that is.
>>
>>53681165
I like you already.Which reminds me,where do you beings live?Or unlive,I guess.
I simply ask because the Wastes has many rifts,and if there is one to your place,I could come visit.
>>
>>53681240
It's where you rotate the soldiers from combat to the backlines.We did it in the trenches.Each individual soldier only saw around 5 to 29 days of combat in the entire 4 years of the war.Just have soldiers in the front,and reserves in the back.
>>
>>53681237
Oh yeah it's really demoralizing.
Almost everyone here has clinical depression and PTSD.
>>53681275
Hmn...
Might work.
I'll go the council about it.
>>
>>53681237
That's fine,I'm sure you know the place more,given that you own the entire planet.I'll be coming soon,Frond.Also,could I see your Root systems?You offered one earlier.
>Carter leaves the assembly,towards his ship.
>>
>>53681284
That,and put meds in the water.A little crude,but it'll work.
>>
>>53681008
>>53681024
>>53681058
Honoured representatives and ambassadors, I have just received a statement from my government about the shocking and unprovoked* attacks upon the refugee camps.

As you are already aware, the situation in the region is volatile, following the destruction caused by meteorite storm and it would appear that, despite the Second Fleet's best efforts to maintain order in the effected area, certain criminal groups are seeking to take advantage of the situation for as-yet unknown** reasons. I assure you, some of Eortan's finest troops are deployed to the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush*** and the lives of the kind Federation citizens providing aid for the refugees are in as little danger as can possibly be expected, given the circumstances.

I am however, obligated to express Her Divine Majesty's intense displeasure and disappointment that the stipulations of the right-of-passage agreement have been so casually disregarded. As I am sure you will recall, the agreement signed by all parties donating to the relief effort included clauses explicitly forbidding the recording or transmission of audio/visual data or reports not vetted by Eortan public security! The regrettable scenes of the attack on Eortan soldiers are a clear violation of such and we demand the right to investigate this incident and deliver such punishment as our laws deem necessary****.

[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
* Likelihood of falsehood or half-truth: 89% with 4% margin-of-error
** Likelihood of falsehood or half-truth: 93% with 2% margin-of-error
*** Eortan Second Fleet has been deployed to the Ryush sector (cultural designation: Lesser Kingdom) with force exceeding requirements for routine policing
**** Eortite laws for dissemination of anti-state propaganda, or material attacking the monarch, government, or their capabilities, outside of official channels, is punishable with no less than 20 galactic-standard years indentured servitude to the state
>>
>>53681351
That didn't really look like a criminal group,Ty'solan.

Those seemed like refugees.
>>
>>53681310
We already have recreational narcotics.
A mix of cannabis and methamphetamine in a single pill.
Usually it works.
>>53681351
Good luck getting me I'm far too entrenched to be caught.
>>
Diplomatic information on the Empire.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/mobilebasic
And how are you all my fellow Ambassadors?
>>
>>53681400
And I sent only three workers,which didn't bring cameras.I have violated no part of the clause.
>>53681407
I meant...antidepressants and antihallucigens.
It helps keep suicide rates down.
>>
>>53681447
I'm good.
We onlu had six bombing runs from the enemy today so I think this part of the country will be taken soon.
>>53681454
Oh yeah that might work.
I tell ya some Ethereals...they ain't the smartest.
>>
>>53681400
Clearly the criminal groups are operating amongst the refugees, using them for cover of their activities and sapient shields against any response. While the situation is still ongoing and delicate, you have my full assurances that it will be dealt with appropriately and with an eye to minimising the already traumatised and destitute numbers of displaced civilians.

>>53681407
Am I to take that as an admission of complicity, honoured representative?
>>
>>53680911
Ehhh technically the court is one giant entity but we seem to have a lot of nations here too. And least we have some variety in our universe destroying entities
>>
>>53681553
No.
I am simply saying that if you are going to try and put me in jail it will not be easy.
>>
>>53681447
I am good,and currently going to visit Frond.The research on the Shadow beings has borne fruit,plus,my record of Heartaches by the Number came in.
>>53681509
Never met em personally.I hear they're really skinny.And have mind powers.
>>53681553
Okay,Ty'solan,but it seems strange.That's an awfully large fleet for just some criminals.
>>
>>53681351

We firmly believe in upholding all law binding contracts to ensure continued and productive business dealings with our contract holders.

However, due to the situation on planet, all Trunk facilities are hereby ordered to engage in hostility prevent counter measures to any organic life within their area of control.

As such, I can not promise that any aggressive action taken by any party within these areas will be exempt from forcible violence reduction protocols.

Shelter and amenity fabrication will continue at an estimated 83% efficiency until violence prevention thorns have been fabricated and activated.

I will not have our gardens disrupted.

>>53681297
Of course. Lithium Lilac expressed an eagerness to serve as a curator for the Trunk you wanted for your collection. I can put you in contact with them when you arrive. When I offer a Root's services, it is more offering a contract for their employment rather than handing over their physical core for your use. My Roots are no different from my Blooms in terms of rights and civil liberties. Their requirements for contentment are just a little different is all.
>>
>>53681597
Yeah.Jaxara has been a valuable Federation member.>>53681585
Yeah.We don't have too many,unless you count every individual Court being.
>>
>>53681621
I am kinda skinny.
Where did you hear about the mental powers?
>>
>>53681621
How's the tank treating you Carter? The firepower to your liking?
>>53681509
And who is your enemy? We had a skirmish with our enemy the Cephalopods today but it wasn't full scale just some long range fire between the two fleets. But at least we one.
>>
>>53681637
Shall we join you in the defense of the refugees? We can deploy a small fleet to make sure that all humanitarian or beingtarian aid gets through.
>>
>>53681637
I know,ever since your first [and only] A.I. uprising,they've had rights.Was just wondering if one wanted to sign up on the ship.
Not the Trunk,mind you.That will be stored.The reason I wanted one of your ships was to conserve an original before you modify yours for FTL.It's rare to have a non FTL ship these days,and they're often better at atmospheric flight,so I wanted one for Waste exploration,same reason I wanted one of the United Empires tanks.

Regardless,I was wondering if Lilac would want to sign onto my ship.The one I usually use.
>>53681704
Great,actually.Turns like a dream,for a tank at least,and the firepower's good enough.Had to modify it,of course,make it biomechanical,but overall it's pretty damn good.
>>53681660
Rumors from a bar I once went to.Said they had psionics or something,immunity to mind control and the ablity to manipulate others,like the enemy.Luckily I'm immune to that stuff.

And I didn't mean skinny as an insult.Just was the first thing to come to my mind.
>>
>>53681646
Do the Andorians count? Or are they just space kender/gnomes?
>>
File: Ambassador Shazerad.png (73KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ambassador Shazerad.png
73KB, 300x360px
Greetings and Salutations, venerable council and thrice-honored ambassadors. Much has happened within the Garden, but we have done naught to glean what happened in thine. When we last exchanged pleasantries we had revealed the construction of Pharos, what has happened since then?
>>
>>53681597
Provided your honourable self and those you represent were not complicit in the actions of the clearly misguided sapient that submitted the footage, I assure you, the Kingdom of Eortan has no such intentions towards you and would certainly respect the rights and diplomatic immunity of a foreign ambassador in any case.

>>53681621
The use of military forces to assist in disaster rescue and recovery operations has a long and respected history, honoured ambassador. They are not merely deployed for law enforcement*.

>>53681637
I assure you, honoured CEO, Eortite security forces are more than capable of handling the threat and your employees and workers shall be afforded the highest possible protection that can be offered.

>>53681737
I am afraid, honoured admiral, that such is completely out of the question. The right-of-passage agreement I have been authorised to offer only permits civilian travel in the region, pertinent to the supply of aid to the refugees. Foreign military assets are still barred from traversing Eortite space and the Fourth Fleet will continue to enforce our established borders.

Naturally, Eortan would offer further offers of humanitarian aid, however that too would require a binding agreement to abide by the terms of the right-of-passage amendment.

[Federation diplomatic database notification]
* Possible deflection detected: probability 87% with 11% margin-of-error
>>
File: Alien Soldier.jpg (120KB, 1003x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Alien Soldier.jpg
120KB, 1003x1600px
>>53681646
Thank you for the compliment.
>>53681704
Just the natives of the planet.
Called the Kalapanra, pic related
Tough fuckers.
Mind my language.
>>53681781
That's not true at all!
Rumors like that make Tau seem like some kind of manipulating assholes.
>>
>>53681832
Wht hello there, I don't believe we have met.
I am Shas'O Kantras Jaxara of the Tau.
I hope our species reach new heights together.
>>53681849
See to it that you do.
>>
>>53681781
The bioship seems very...interesting as well. How do you control such a ship? And excuse me on my ignorance of the Wastes but what technology is it equipped with?
>>53681849
As long as Imperial transports and unarmed Federation vessels remain unmolested in their efforts to aid refugees we will not violate your sovereign laws. But if ours or any neutral vessels are attacked we may be forced to respond. Many of the aidworkers are Imperial citizens and we shall not let them come to harm.
>>
>>53681832

Aͩ́ͣ͆̾̓̈́́̔́̚͜H̴̛ͩ̍̐ͫ̾̐͐͡Ḧ̷̴̡̧̋ͨ͒ͫ͂͗ͬ̐̔̊̄̊H̵̵͋̽ͮ̊ͩ̾̚͜͠H̡̧ͣͣ̓̄͒ͦ͛̔̍ͩ̌̚̕͘H̛ͣ͊̇ͨ̿͑͂͗̕Ḣ̶̷ͨ̂̂ͬ͑͛͆͒̒ͫ̀̚H̡͌͊̑͊̈́̍̊͆̐̀H̴̵͒ͨ͆͆͒ͯ̒̽̐̇̓̐̂̄ͯ̍͛͝H̶̨̨ͯ̓̑̋̏̾̽̽̉̎ͭ͂ͬ͘Ḩ̷̵̢̈̈́̌ͫ̂̄͐̊͐̋̓̉͆̀H̶͆ͨ̊ͦ̌̄̓ͨ͒̕͝͡H̡̛͊ͬ̔̓̍ͤͨͦ̂͊H̸̛ͦ͌ͮ̈́̈̐ͯ͑ͣͣ́̌́̋̓͜H̵͊̈́ͩͬ͒ͪͪ̈́̀̏̑ͤ͂̑̊H̨͊̇̐̀͟͡͝H̍̄̏̀ͭ͛͑̄̓͑̎́̚͜H̨͛̀ͧ̈́̈̓͐̿͛͐̾ͫ͗ͣͪ͂̂̒ͣ͠Hͤ͛̓̇ͪ́̕͜H̨̧ͤ́ͣͣ͂͊̍ͧ̒̊͒̀́͜͝H̵ͨͨ͗ͬ̓̋̌̀͢͝͞H̛̔̀̊̈́ͮ͆̃ͩ̀ͮ̔͐̿ͦ͆̚̕Ḩ̢̓̑̔͊ͭͮ̒̈̈́̐͋ͤ͊̈́̉̕͢Hͬ̓̾̓̉̐̾ͦ͂̈͢͝Ḧ̨̡́͊ͤͣͯͣ͐̓͗͊ͩ͗̀H̵̄̉̿ͧ̇͌ͤ̀̓̀̚͝Ḩ̔̃ͪ̐͋͆̇͂͗ͣ̽̈́ͨͬͫͫ̽́̚̚͜Ȟ̡̨̢ͤ̔ͮH̛̀̽͑ͭͦ̋̀̑̐ͫ̓̿ͮ́͘H̡̨ͣ̓ͬ̂ͪ͗͋ ̷ͤͣ̐͋͋ͫ̑ͯ̀͠A̵̍ͧ͐̑̊͌͛ͦͣ̂̏̚͜͢͝H̐̍ͪ̋̍͆͋ͨͦͣ̆̋̋͛̈̍͘͘͟H̛͊ͬ͌̓̎̎͜͟͠Ĥ̵ͦ̽̆͊͞H̵̆̓ͣ̏͐̾̀̒̈́͒͊̏͐͟H̴̢̏ͤ̃̉̎͛̄ͣ̌̈͑̇ͮ͂̿ͯ̐̕
>>
File: tank.gif (8KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
tank.gif
8KB, 160x160px
>>53681858
Well if you haven't heard we've developed a new main battle tank and while it is tracked the Imperial Rommel MBT seems like it would be a great aid to your campaign. It is armed with a chaingun and two heavy railguns and as i understand you have a lot of experience with kinetic weaponry.
>>
>>53681939
>I am Shas'O Kantras Jaxara of the Tau.

Greetings, Representative Shas'O Kantras Jaxara, of the Tau you say? I believe we have records of your species before our ascension into synthetic form. Scant reports to be sure, but it is always a pleasure to be reunited with a race we knew once!

I am Shazerad, a simple Gardener.
>>
>>53682010
May i ask what you were known as before your ascension?
>>
File: IMG_9365.jpg (33KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9365.jpg
33KB, 400x240px
>>53681943
Well,mine has a manual pilot system,but yours is...different.In the back,there's a panel.The pilot is in there,and should look like this.
>>53681858
Well,I guess.But I just heard of it,I didn't think that you guys were manipulative,just that you could do stuff oike shoot mind bullets n' shit.
>>53681832
Hello,Shazerad.We have had a few new members join the Federation,found out the W'nai plague is sentient,and did some research on the Avar empire's collapse.How are your people?>>53681849
I understand that,but that much?That's enough of a fleet to take out a small planet.
>>53681988
And it's good at its job,too.
>>
>>53682045
The pilot is grown into the ship,and cannot leave.It is its one function,and its only existence.
>>
>>53681977
Why do you laugh,01?Shazerad's people are rapidly advancing,and have helped the Federation.
>>
>>53681988
That would be of great aid.
>>53682010
I have not heard of your kind before but I shall read about them.
>>53682045
While that would be cool...none of that either.
>>
>>53682084
Oh wait.

You're screaming.
Sorry.
>>53682091
Yeah,sees like it would help the expansion.So,do you need aid in anything,Jaxara?
>>
>>53681737

Of course, Herr Admiral. We can ensure the support vessels have a secure landing area for their deployment. Please let your soldiers not to be alarmed if any of these thorns give their sidearm hungry looks.

>>53681781
Oh, well if you are looking for one of our civilian space craft, we have many makes and models in circulation. Due to our FTL's neurological terminal side effect, none of them are designed to carry an FTL system. Still, there is a thriving market in sub orbital transit craft for you to consider.

To be honest, a Trunk would make a horrible leisure craft. It's made to transport branches and leaves. Amenities are very few. And life support is non-existent.

>>53681849
While I have no question the capability of the Eortite security forces, this is a inherent design in their hardware. Every single leaf in a Tree formation is programmed to sacrifice itself, rather than allow for an organic consciousness to be terminated. As your contract stipulates, I am unable to receive direct real time communication with my Roots, and as such are unable to direct their actions during this situation. I will of course stand by my employees actions, knowing they will fulfill their contracts to the letter. Mine and yours.

>>53681832
Greetings, Ambassador Shazerad from Iron Bloom Incorporated. We look forward to fruitful business with your kind.

>>53681977
Prethoryn, are you alright? Don't tell me this is the beserker swarm you mentioned earlier?

>>53682084
I believe that is a scream of panic, my friend.
>>
File: tau_poster06.jpg (134KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
tau_poster06.jpg
134KB, 800x595px
>>53682105
Food
Weaponry
Clothes
Equipment
Just about anything except more propaganda.
>>
>>53682121
>>53682105
>>53682084a̷dm̕i̢s̷s͠iơn͢ kn͞ow͝led̸g͢e͘/ ex̛p͟e͘rien͡ce ́o̸f́ ̕n̵o͟n̴ m̶eat = l͡i͞m͞i̕t̡ed̷ ͘ţhér͢ef͠or͡e͘ cannot͘ ̧te͟ll ̧w̨hi̕c͢h̵ not ͘meat̢ ̴is n͟ơn ͠mea̡t of ̕de̡áth ̢in ͞ádḑiti̴ơn a͘ll ͟n̨o̧t͢ m͟ea̕t͢ ̢vúĺnér̡ab͡le ̨t̷o ́ancie̢nt̢ ̀ no̶n ̕mèa͠t ̨h͢ija̶ck͜ for d̴eath th̕ęŗef͞óre ̸t̀err͡o̵r/ f̡ea̵ŗ ̸/̴d́o̢ub͝l̷ȩ ţerro̴r̵ ́t͢he̛rȩfor ͡AH͠H̢H͟H̷H͝HHHH̡H̕H
>>
>>53682121
A civilian craft would be great,Frond.It would serve nicely.Can it hold a tank?Also,how does Lilac feel about serving on the ship?I'll be arriving soon.

And yes,I realize now that he screamed.
Wonder what happened.
>>
>>53682030
Heavens! Where are my manners? Of course you should know; our kind were the Ichorians, as we saw ourselves as the rejuvenating lifeblood of our dying planet. We nursed it to health, though our lives were fleeting, and set our sights to new worlds to heal, new ecosystems to birth.

Ours is a peaceful people, we seek unity through agriculture, tranquility in terraforming, wisdom in world-building. Our slice of the Galaxy is known as the Garden, and you need only visit our bountiful worlds to know why.
>>
>>53681244
(((To Visit THE COURT OF OBLIVION))) %%AMBASSADOR%% **Would Unfortunately**
##ANNIHILATE## ^^You Completely^^ ///MIND/// =Body== ++And SOUL++
>Fleshy metallic bio-matter spreads all over the walls and floors as //DANTALION// "speaks" somewhat about its home "realm"
>>
>>53682148
I can provide all of that.
Except that the clothes would be permanent armor systems.If you don't want them,I can hive you the rest,if you have anything to trade.Like a Tau mech or a tau engineer for the ship..
>>53682178
Do not worry,Shazerad is perfectly safe.

I'm 99% sure of it.
>>
>>53682045
>>53682066
What is it armed with? We only see these spines all along the vessel. I see no gun ports or turrets as well so I'm guessing it's some kind of physics/reality breaking tech?
>>53682091
How many will you require? And how would you like to pay for your order?
>>53682121
We will have a fleet just outside of their territory and will jump in if there are any attacks on your people and ours.
>>
File: IMG_9245.jpg (50KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9245.jpg
50KB, 620x559px
>>53682222
Are you sure?I have some resilient bodys,and losing one doesn't matter.Could I bring this one for 5 minutes before it's annihilated?
>>
>>53682248
P̨̥͙̩̹̙̣̣̱̜͚ͨ͆͌ͤ͟ǎ̧̡̨̪͉̳̺ͤ̊̽͒͑͊̍ͭ̾ͣ̊́͞n̨͎͈̪͈̎̆̋̂͐͂ͩ̊̄͒̈́̒̔ͪ͑ͤ̋̓͘͠i̴̬̦̰̼̩̼̦͙͈͒͊ͬ̔̄ͮ͌́ͭͦͦ̈̊̚ͅͅc̴̶̛̫̳̻̗̦͇̟̳̬̠̫͉̈͑̓͂̋̕͡/̵̣̗͙̠̖̹͍̩̦̼̤̼̟̥̎̒ͦ̇̿ͭ̇ͧ͗͊̑ͪ͂͜͟͠͡d̵̤̙͚̹̯̪̫̜̜̳̰͇͔̟̻͇̩͑̽͒ͮͣ͂̓͐͊ͫ́̈́̋̚͜͞ȩ̺͇͚̯̭̖̥̣͖͓͔̞̦̞̟̼̽̾ͯ̓̆͛ͮͦ͑͒̈̃͜ͅå̡̧̛̰̟̗̬̜͍̖̝̘͔͕̣̼̄̊̃͐͑͢ţ̨̤͉͎̯͕͖̹͇̭͙̹̘̖̤͉͍͗ͧ̄̾ͅh̴̡̛̛̛̙̩̣̜̦̪̙̱͖̺̙̞̟̩͗̌͒̃͊̊̐ͧ͒ͫ͑̇͌̉̓ͮ̀/̶̱̗̻͇͉̰͈̹̇̊͌ͪ͆̈̍̃͒ͪ̎͐͗͐̉̚̚̕ͅt̵͈͙͚̙͕͕̻͉͓ͯ́ͦ͒̆́̉͌ͪ̄͜͡e̷̯͖͎̦̙̫͔̟̝̹̳͖ͫ͋̆̊͒̋̎͆͌̀͌͛ͫ͘͘r̵̳̤̳̮͎̝̣ͯ̉̿̆ͬͮ̃ͪ̑̽͊͑͑̋̍̔͡r̴̴̸̙̣̘͙͇̫͎̮͓̺͉͍̓̄̍͆̏͒̓́͗͆̐̾̆̆̇́̚͝ͅo̴̵̞̝̯͎̦̺͇̮̪̼͎͎ͪ̓̓̊ͭ͋ͤͫͤ͐ͫ̿ͭͣ̾͑ͅͅr̵͙̟̙̝̦̞̰͚͕̠̝̻̜͈̒̔̊ͭ̇̇̆͆ͧ̍̀ͦ͒̂̐ͩ́͟/̸̢͚̣̯̼̬͚̦ͦͣ̈͊̄̄̃̍̿̑ͦ͐̓̏̋̒̀͡͞e̛̝̼̞̳̭̩̹̩̝̫̙͙͙̰̼͍͍͋̔ͭ̔̿͆̾̀ͮ̈̉̉n̶̸͖͍̰̼̮̳̠̎ͦ͑͆̉̆ͤ̓̕ḍ͍̗̥̹̝͎̗͍̖͖͓̰̟̘͔̳̃̊ͩ́͜͡ͅi̩̜̺̫̙͙̥͛̓͋ͩ̍͗̽ͮn̶̘̤̳̳͉̝̜̖͇͔̽͒̇̄̍̌͐̇͜͞ģ̵̬̻̟̱̥̒̒̽͛́ͅ/̴̢͖̝̠̩̳̰̤̤̮̙̠͙͕͛̃͑ͫ͑͗f̷̴̨̙͙̩͉̘̰͚̖̠̟̬̀̄͋ͩ̋́̚ͅe͎̻̩̦̻̣͈̻̯̖͎͖̠̘̫̐͊̌̒ͧ͋̑̄ͦ̓̔̚͢͟͞͡ͅâ̟̰̖͇̗̥̥̰͕̭̝̥̼̠̌ͬ̄̇͊̈ͭ̈ͪ̾̿̕͟ͅr̛̼̟͇̣̱͕̫͖͆͑ͬ̇/̵̡͈͎̹ͣ̒ͧ͊͛ͭͫ̈́̕͞ͅ
>>
>>53682045
Our people prosper, old friend. The first of our Gaia worlds have completed the arduous process of terraforming, lengthened perhaps by our geosculpting and deep core mining efforts to push valuable minerals to the surface - not for our own use, mind you, we get plenty enough from our asteroids and moons!

Nay, these are for a more... Long-term investment? We wish for one day to see these worlds teem with life, from the unthinking to the philosophical. We are simply seeding these worlds so future generations may reap the crops we have sown. Some may call it foolish, we call it doting; organics are... Beautiful, in their means to craft order from chaos. We wish to offer the more primitive races a chance to flourish.
>>
>>53682222
Well Carter exists and lives in a tear in reality so he's had experience with these things.
>>
>>53682261
The weapons pop out when the ship sense danger.And trust me,it's really good at killing stuff.
Reality warp weapons are reserved for extraplanar entities.
>>
>>53682248
The armour systems will not be needed then.
>>53682261
How large is your largest trade ship?
We'll discuss payment when I know what and how much I'm getting.
>>
>>53682178

Well, worry not my friend. If this was the swarm of consuming hate, I'n sure they wouldn't proudly boast of their ability to make even the most barren of valleys blossom with life.

>>53682214
If you are looking for some long term employment, my people have a long standing project to complete. Our primary moon, Iron Pollen, was stripped bare of life and atmosphere some 20 years ago in a failed self replication project. It has been a blot on my resume, and I am willing to offer a great deal to hire your expertise.

>>53682205
Oh yes, easily. It won't be as sleek as some of the civilian speedsters, but you will not find it wanting in abilities to haul mass.
>>
>>53682293
Yeah.
>>53682281
Calm down,my friend!Sazerad is perfectly safe!
>>53682292
If you need it,I know some animals that could be used for reseeding the planets with life.
>>
>>53682311
Sure,I'll deliver.Just a mech or an engineer.
>>
>>53682214
Agriculture you say? A lot of our mining colonies are somewhat hazardous to human and organic life not to mention crops so perhaps we could make a deal for foodstuffs. Do you accept UE currency or is there something else you'd like payment in?
>>
File: images[1].jpg (15KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
15KB, 225x225px
>>53681351
((IF YOU ATTEMPT ANYTHING)) %%You *miserable* excuse for a REPRESENTATIVE%% &&You will be EXPUNGED&& ^^AND^^ $$Your knowledge$$
**AND MATERIAL** ##Shall Be Added To This Unit## ^^Since You Are Clearly^^ **NOT USING THEM**
>The walls scream and grind as they are turned into gears and clockwork, the room trembling as //DANTALION//'s anger at such clear disrespect and cowardice is made known

&&We merely commented&& ++AND++ ##Observed The Incident## $$Through A Single Sliver Of Essence$$
//WE// ^^Have Violated No Clause^^
>>
>>53682325
>>53682335

w̷e/͢ų̴s/̷̨̨į̶̀ ͝a͡re͘ ͢w̡̛i̧̕l̴̵l̴ ̨̡nǫw͞ ̢Ţ̕Ŗ̶͞I̡PLI̕N̢͜͝G ̵̨t͞͡h̡e͘ ͜si̴zȩ̧ ͞o̕f ͘th̀è͡͡ ̡̨́f̀le̡e͝t͜͝s̵̡ ̢. ̸cl̡̕e̡͢͝a̡rĺ̷y̴̨͞ ǹ̸͘o̧ ́̕p̛l̶̡̨a̷ce ̴i̵s̵ ͟͡s̨͘̕af̧e͘/̵͟pr̡͘o̷͜͝t̸̡e̶͘̕c̨̛t́͘e̛d̷́͜/́͘im̀͞m̨͜͝ư̷ńe̸̷̕ ͡f͝͠r̕͡o͟͝m̷ ͢͝ţ͢h̛͝e͢ ̴c̛or̨͜r̡o͘͘͠s̀i̵̢o̧̢͝n̨͡/i̢n̛fļ̶͠ư̢͝e̸̴͝ņ͡ce/̀͡tąiǹ̀t ̵of ̢n̶̡̨o̸n͝ ̶m̢͡e͜ą̵t͠/̵̀ ͟͠A̢I̵/̵ ̢͘r̢͞ob͢ot̨s̛
̧T̛̀h̴́͠i̶̴ś͡ ̶s͠hǫ͟uld̢ ͜br͢i͠ng͞ ͢ò̷u̷r͠ ͟ǹuḿ̶be̕r ͟͝t͡o͘͞ ̴39̷͡ ̨mo̷l̷e͝s͞ ̡͝w͠o͝r̸̡t̷͡h of ̡u͘s̶̀/̷̢̧i/we̴̕
n̴ò̴ ̶no̷͘͜n ̶̢m̡͞ea̵t̢ ͜i͝ś͘͝ im̴m̧͝u̶͟n̷̕e͞ ̶̧t̀̕he̸̢͝y̵̵ ͝w͢i̵l̷l̷͘ sḿ͡i̢le̸ ņ̴ow a̡̕n̨d ́n͢o̷̧͢d̨̨ now͘͞ ̢͟a̕n̨̢d͘͝ ͘T͠͡H̛͟È͟͠N̡ ̡S̴T̷R̛͡I̷̴K̸̴E͜͝͝ ͘F̀E̵̵͢A͢͞͡R̴͢/ TEŖ̀R̨͠OR̨/̵ ̀͠D͠E͟͡A̸T͟H
OOC like how the text distortion gets more pronounced a Prethoryn gets more agitated?
>>
>>53682325
Our comm links are open, Executive. Simply send the coordinates and we shall do the rest. It is unusual for us to venture out of the Garden to perform a Good Work, but this could be the precedent for excursions beyond our borders.

>>53682335
As above, so below. Give us samples and we will determine how viable they are for seeding. Do these beasts show signs of pre-sapience?
>>
>>53682214
Interesting... So you are a cybernetically modified people? It is interesting that your population can sustain its numbers. Further, I am theologically required to enquire as to whether your people make use of chrysm* in their cybernetics?

>>53682281
Honoured representative, I implore you to calm yourself. All assembled dignitaries here are under an agreement of truce as ancient as the very concept of diplomatic relations; if any of us are harmed, the harshest possible consequences shall be enacted upon the aggressor. You are as safe here as it is possible to be.

>>53681943
Honoured admiral, as much as I appreciate your desire to assure the safety of Imperial and Federation citizens, Eortite security and military forces are more than equal to the task of securing their safety against these disparate criminal elements and I must stress that no exception shall be made concerning military traffic in Eortite territory and should foreign warships cross the border, they will be intercepted and required to either accept escort out of Eortite space, or else come under fire. It is my fervent hope that I make myself clear, as my aim is not to provoke or threaten, but to merely provide adequate warning to avoid un-necessary conflict.
>>
>>53682311
I can have a tradefleet there with 200,000 units in a day. If you'd like to place a larger order the Emperor is willing to provide more ships to transport them.
>>
>>53682376
These non meat used to be meat.They transferred their consciousness to robotic shells.And they are safe.
Yes.Adds some personality to it
>>
>>53682402

n̯̟̠̘̤̠̣̋̾̍̄̈̂͊͡o̶̰̟̓̽̒ ͚̗̫̺̩ͬ̔̌͂̊̇́͠f̵͉̻̞̱̩̞͆̓̕͜ͅo͖͇͓̫̼͓͎͕ͯͬ̓ͣ͂ͅo̯̾̑̌ͨ́̍̍ͨ̕l̤̞͔̗̼̩̙̃̇ͪ̑e̶̛̦̹͕̣͈̪̒ͬ̔ͯͨ̈̑d̪̣̃ͬ̄͐̕/̴̠̳ͮͤ̆͐̀͜ ̫̜̪͓̫̀ͫ͘͜t̳̘̞͙͈̮̖̫͆̄̒͊̓̑́͝r̦͉̜͙̫͎̒́̑͌ͫ̉́i̼̜̟̥͔̟̿͋ͪ͘c̛̩̣͗̈́ͮͨ̍́̕͠k̸͎ͫ̔ͪe̸͙̻̤̞͂̒ͯ̆̌d̦͈͇̭̘̍͑̃͗̆̀͞ ̺̗͙̠̯̈/̴͇̹̫̜̉ͨ̽́͝ḓ͕͇̮̯̣̖̼͆̏ͭ̍̃ͦ̒͟͜e͍͈͉ͫ̒c̶͙͈̣ͬͨ͛͋̽ͬé̸̷͚̜͎ͫ͛͆ͨͩ̎̿̉i̜͇̺͉̹ͤ̐̈̌ͪ̚͢v̞̽̓̂͛͐ͮͩe̸̫̹ͤḑ̵̧̰̠͕͖̫͉͒ͭͫ̈̐ͣͬ͌͌ ̶̥͈̠̊ͤͦͮ́ͅ
̡̡̫͈̌̈̈́r̰̱͇ͤ͊̇̽̾͂͛ḙ̡͈͙̗͔͉ͫa̙͚̪͆ͩ͌̓̐̔͂͋ḑ̼̖̝͍̭̖̗̓͑͒y̴̪̮̣̖̳͇̘̳̌ͩͬͫͬͯͦ̌/̞̞̉̊͜ ̴̡͈̰̪̪͇̳̓ͣ̏ͦ̽̌ͤ̚p͔̫͚͇̗͍̿̋ͤr̨̮̭̣̰̞͓̟͖̓̆ͬ̔ͣ̾ȅ̠̥͚̩̮̓ͪp̛̥̖ͪ͆͟͝ạ̷̯̼͆͗̍̊͐̆͊̚ͅř̸̪̘̫͑̑ͪe̖̟ͭ͛d̯̟̼̟̜̻̖̹̔̚͞
̧̯͍̭̯ͧ̑ͮ̏̑͡w̴̮̣̩̻͗ͯͧͭ̈̀͝ͅâ͉̱͔̘͎ͣͨͦ͟ẗ̢̪̗́ͫc̸̤̟͔̙͔͔̑͌h̵̡̧̬͙͂̽ͧì̷̖̥ͬ̓ͮ̓̆n̸̤̭̥͉̜̬͍̭̐̉ͤ̃̿g̪̤̺̰̳̊͂ͬ͛ͫ̉͆ͫ͢͝/̗̙̗̩͔̪͊ͭ͊͂̓͜ ̵̭̮̓̆́͊̊g̶̩̳͈̻̫̘ͪ͑͂̑̓̽̍ͧũ̷̢̝̖̻̘̫̻̺̤͗̋ͦ͘a̧͍̰͇̺̥͂̉͐ͫ͋̿͘ṟ̭̟̥̼̯͒͛͝ḍ̨̙̪̣͚̪̒̓̇ͫ͆̂̃͐̾ȩ̴̟̤͈͓̻͔͉̜ͦd̝͔̣̫̓̐̉͒̒̊ͤ͂ͦͅ/̛̟͍͉̫̑̃̀̚ ̭̝̞̘͖̑͐ͦ͌
>>
File: Earth_Caste.jpg (169KB, 800x757px) Image search: [Google]
Earth_Caste.jpg
169KB, 800x757px
>>53682352
We'll send both.
>>53682412
No no that is enough.
>>
>>53682376
Also OOC i enjoy it. Though i am disappointed none of the text included REEEEE
>>
>>53682354
Payment? We are beyond payment. We require on-site materials to fabricate the necessary devices for soil enrichment and atmospheric scrubbing, but currency is simply not a "thing" to us anymore.

Though, we should figure out a way to handle the limitations of mining... Matter conversion is a pipe dream, but with Pharos, who knows what our dawn will bring?
>>
File: Domain%20Wall[1].jpg (511KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Domain%20Wall[1].jpg
511KB, 1920x1200px
>>53682280
>>53682293
&&THE COURT OF OBLIVON&& %%Is Not Truly A Realm AMBASSADOR%%
^^IT IS A VOID^^ @@ANNIHILATION@@ ==Dissolution In It's Purest Form==
##IT IS## **Put Simply** ((The Lack Of Existence))
>//DANTALION// moves a limb, and several strange algorithms, and equations pop into existence.
>>
File: IMG_9367.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9367.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>53682425
Got it.Who is the engineer?
>>53682402
Yes.There's this species of things.
>>
>>53682470
I've seen that before,my friend.Just because it's a void of nonexistence doesn't mean existence can't enter.All I need is a resistant body.
>>
>>53682403
We were modified, once. Now our people are fully Synthetic, their personalities stored in modular cores housed within the shells you see today. Some are bipedal, some are gravitic multi-limbed Caretakers, others live fully virtual lives. We have entered a phase of civilization where we have conquered death, and as deathless it is our duty to create Life.

What is this... Chrysm? It may go by another name among our people.
>>
>>53682414

w̮̰̦̯̹̦̥̽e̤̮͕͔̠͓ͩͭͮ̀/̫̱̺ͅṳ̠̻̯̪͊ͧ͐ͩ̒̒s͚͕̩̰͎̭ͬ̊ͤ͒̚/̮̗̰͉̣̪í̯͈̻͙̙̞̩̓ ̦̹̺ͬ̋͊ͨ̚w̢͑͛i̦̱̠̠͚̱̤ͪ̎͢l̠̪̹̏̔͐͌͒ͩͅl̨̗͉̠̣͗ͭ̉̑̆ͣ̽ ͍̪͓̌ͭ̓͌̆m̘͈͚̥̬̘ì͉̝̟̤ͅs͔̣̜̞̙̺̈́ͤš́/̷͖̦͎̝̽͒m̸͎͖̽ͬ͆̆̇ͅō̤̖̝̹̯̭͘u̦̙̮̦͌ͩͅŕ̤̺͉̚ṇ̡̥͓ͯ͂̓/̭̣̥͐̆̾b̧ͪ̋e̢͇͇ ͍̣̦͙̪̼͑͑s̬̣ͫ̈́̾ͤ́ä̗͉̭͎̮͘ͅd̹͔̼̩̱́ͩ ̙̘̺̣̞̐͒͌̈́ͦ͜fr̹ͮ̍̄̇̓̄͢o̯̹̱̤̣̻͒ͮͤ̃͌m̶̱̱̣̣̖̫̓̓ͯ͐ͨ̆̑ ͈̦̾ͭ̀̚y̟̫͈̞̬̙̾̆o̥͖͔ͣͅu̴̱̪̰̱ͅr̖̣̭̍̒ ͔̘̫̤̠̣ȃ̷͉͚ͬͨḇ̦ͬ͋̑ͯ͆̍s̝̭̳̓͂̾͒ḙ͈̖͙͉͍̾ņ̫͈͉͕̠̙̪̎̄̌c̢͙͎̩͇͙̪͆̋̊̑͗e̺͍̼̩̥̼͊̍̇͆͐ ̷̱̞̖̪͔ͅo̝̻̳̰͖̘ͣ͗͐f̂̉͂ͦ ̸̫̹̬̏ͅy͖̰̙̪o̪̫̮̤̭ͤ̐u̹̻̥̫̻̗͆ ̻͍͐͆ͦẅ̭͙̟̯́̆̄̋͌̒ḧ͉́̆ͯ͟e͇̯͗ͪ̒̏̍ṇ̞͓͙̬̻͗͊ͦͤ ̸̟̯̦̐͊ͅÿ̙̙̦̬͈̤͕́͆̿̓ỏ̞͔̘̻u̮̣̤̣̫̳̓͘ ̒͐̍ͅa̝̘̫̪̤͔͎ŕ̶̗̱̦̯̼̠̦̈̎͆̈̉̐ẻ̩̫͔͇̩̙͎̍̽͋ͮ͑͞ ̮̞̗̮ͬ͒ͨͪ/͚͚͛ͧ̂ͅb̴̙̗̯̗̫̹͓e̸̻̜̫̖̮ͨͅṯ̜̭̼ͧͦͧ̑r̟̣̰̓ͩ͂̏a̛͈ͫ̂ỵ̽̀̾̄ͧ͆e̡͍̩͓d͙̠̻́͂̊̄͋/͉͚͉̈ͅb͙̺̼͉̙̬ͅa̫̗͚͉̐ͫ͑͘c̤̯̮̙̝͙̊͆̈͋̀ͤ̓k̥ͣ̈̊̍ͨ̄s̞̠̫̞͌t̜̕ä͕̩̩̝̃̿͟b͕̰͕͗̊̃b͊̄͛ͨ̍̿̕e̟̺̣̖ͬ͂ͦ͋̑̒̾d̜̯͎̜̗̳̬͂̒̒͢/̽̄m̦͖̤̞̩͂ͯ̽͑́̚u̪̣ͤ͑̒r̭̹͕͍̜d̨̥͕͒̾ĕ̳̝ͬͯ̄ͣ̚rͤ̎̒̓̀eͫ͐̓͜d̬̝̩͕̫ͬͣ͒͗ ̵̺̖̫i̩̟̐͋͊̒ͪ̾͌n̛̻̟̝̥̭ ̗̫͍̑̊̃͆ͅt̻͓̱̎ͯḫ̩̹͎̝͍ͣ͒̿ͧͨͅé͔̬̤̠̣̰̑͋ͦͤ̿ ͚̥̿͂ͮn̷̞̮̟͓̬͊̓̃̆ͣͩ̇ī͈͉͎͙̖̖̯ğ̫̙̻̰̼̎̐̆͟h͈̩̗̭̬ͧ̀̆̔͒t̐̓̑͆̔
>>
>>53682425
So what size order will you need? And remember our factories are always producing if you need more. And onto the question of payment,Federation credits are recommended but we will be willing to take more unusual forms of payment as well.
>>
>>53682521
He won't betray us.
He used to be meat,too.
>>
>>53682472
Fio'vre Lamten Korbal and his apprentice Fio'saal Jabko Nomsk
>>
>>53682574
Who's Jabko?
>>
>>53682563
c̭̟͖̽̄̔ͤ̀e͉̮̤̙̰̣̹/̭͍̹̻̯̖ͦͤ̊̑̿͛u̙̞̒͑ͩs̞̩̖͛͐e̳͖̫̻̟̘̚d̹̺̟̎̿̈́/̱͚̙̹͎́ͤ̔̃̉̉p̼ä́s̬̯͕͓̘̘ṭ̼̫͌͊ͤͩ͐̇̚=̗̜̬̋̆ͩͅ ͉̬̙̦͇̥̾͊̚ň̟͔̪̪o̭̜̤̥͕͂̏ͨ̎ͫ́ ̥̹a̝͓͎̪͔̱͇͗̈ͪͧs͓̓͂̒̇̃̂s̱̤̫͍̼̐̽ụ͚̜̫̝̻͒̏͛͛r̦̖͔̫̼ͫͭͨ̆̚a̒ͦ́̈́̈́́ͣn̬̤̗̗͂͆ͬc̜̳̻̼̯͓̆̈́ͅë̬̹̼̈ͣ̈́̚ͅ/̻̻ͧ͆ ̬͕̜͚͓̟ͬ̂̍ġ̞̩̥͇u̦͚͔̦̞̓̀̏͒a̼̭ͤ̂͋ͯ͛́r̪̦̜͖̣̭͆̇̿a̎n̟̘͍͂̊͑t̋́̊̑e͎̠̟̍ͫ̌̒͐͋̓e̻ͫ̎̾̒̿̀/̤̘̰̮̣̼̇̑ͮc̹͖̱̙̪ͅe͕̣̯͎͓̔̓̉̃ͅr̮t̖͚̤̖̳̠̮́̍ͪͪ̊̓a͖̺̮̺̼͂ͦ̚i̭̩̜̮͉̔ͅń͚̠̰̩̩ͨ̄̿ͅͅt̖̘̮̫̗̤͋̆̀͒yͬ̂ ̗̞̤
̯͓̝̤̰̤͐ͧ̌͌̆ͩ̓n̰͔̄͊ͯ̎o͙͉̟̙͚̓ͫ̇̆͋ͧw̘͎̪ͭ͆ͤͨ ̰̦̖w͙͛ͫ̄̇e͈͒/̙͐̀͑ͅǔ͔͔ͧ̈́̎s̠̤̗̮̹̦̮̄/̮̪̼̗̰̯̰͊̃i͓̬͓̱̪̖͌̚ ̔̑̾ͭ̊͑s͖̮̹̥̻̔ͤ̿̈́hͣ̄ͯ͌͑ͬá̘̣̥̟͉̋̇ͭḽ̳̟̻̘͙̥̊l͈̔ͤ̈́͋̚ ͓͒ͨ́̍̇̈go̯̰̹̭͈͕͐̾ͦͦ ͎̘̣̩̟͈̻̄̆̐ͯ̂a̙̻̱̗̤͒ͦn̙̼̦ͤd͊̇͑ ͙̦̦̌̍ͨ͌̄ͪb̥̱̰r̠̭͎̂a̠̤̜̣̽̓ͧ͆c̙͙̎ͪ̉̾̿͊͒e̻ͬ͗/͇͈͍͈̞̘̏p̝̰̈ͬr̝̺̀͒̓̾e̟̩̙͂ͩ͗̄p͓ͯ̔͛̈a̠̠̯ṟͪ́ͣͯ͛͒͋e̝̦͇͚̘ͧ͌ͧ̓̌̇̊/̜̰͙̫̱͙͇͂́f̦̮̉́͛̉o̤̫͆̈́̃r̠͈̯̻̤̈́ͦ͌̊t͈͎͗͛ĩ͎͐̏f̊͒̔̿͆̚y̔ͯ̐ͩͭ͌ ͧf̮̭̻̬͙͎̓ͪͩ̀̐̎o̮͇͎̥̰̠ͬ̾r̼̳ͩ ̦̎ͫͪ̏̍b̠̠̫̳̖̮ͫ͛̄̉̌̊e͉͙͂̽͂ͭ̂t̠̩̎͋̈́̆r̦̯͍͚̥͍̐̂ͬ̉͆â͙̳̳̜̻͚̯ͦ̎̐̊ͩy͉̳͎̭̜̯͈͌̈̀ā̘̖̙̤̥̊̒ͭ̊̂ͦͅl̝̖̭͉̘̺͗ͅ/ĉ̠͎͈͚ͧͬ̍̚ò̪͎̗̯͔̹ͩn͙̬̮̜ͅf̻̻l̥͎i͓̘͚͍̹c̘̹̄̇̃̐̍̍̚t͊ͬ̔͆͒ ͕̝͋̃ͅw̖̭̻̽͛̀͑a̰̒ṟ̺/͉̞͔͍̦̱͗ͪ̒ḋͮ͑ͮ͂̍ͨe̠͓̿̉a̹ͮt̃̈́̽h̠̩̞̻̩ͩ͗
>>
>>53682403
We shall monitor the situation closely to make sure our people are not harmed. The Blooms are under our protection as well and if you attempt to use military force on either you shall have soon face targets that have guns too. We do not want bloodshed but we stand for our allies and our people.
>>
>>53682450

Of course, of course. We have an open invitation to peaceful alien beings encoded in our transmissions, along with the IFF signatures to note you as honored guests for the defensive platforms. And as always, I offer my home to any ambassador who wishes to visit my world in the flesh, or metal. Just let us known your preferred environment, and I'll have a new wing build to my home for your use.

>>53682497
You are a great deal kin to our Root systems. I am curious how such an advanced civilization will view our seedling attempts. I must say I am quite enamored with your goals.

>>53682521
Now now Prethoryn, that is needlessly harsh. I won't deny there was a good deal of backlash from inviting you to our home, considering you rate your numbers in moles. But I am willing to look beyond the fact your numbers could engulf our entire world in a multiple meter thick mat if you so desired, because you have shown you have peaceful intents.
>>
>>53682593
You don't have to.He won't bring death,quite the opposite in fact.
>>
>>53682588
Someone to sweeten the deal.
He also has to follow his instructor everywhere.
>>
>>53682450
How many tons of minerals will you need? We can handle a trade deal with tons of food for tons of metals if that suits you Ambassador.
>>
>>53682619

if͡ yo̷u͢ are cer̛ta͜in/a̶s̛s͟ur̸ed/͠unmove̸ḑ ̷able̷ this ͝u͡nit w̸i̷ll͢ ͞n͝o̷t át͟t͜e̶mp͝t ́to ̨cha̴ng͟e/̧a̴r̷gue
̀j͠ust ̀pro͜mise/̀ceŗt͝i̢fy ͠y̕ou̶ a̷re ͠pr̴epare͠d/ready ̶f́o̶r ̶the nǫn̨ m͞eąţ kin͡g wh̡eņ ͞h̴e ̕co̕meş
and we/us͘/i ͜do̕ ͡ke̵ep͘ our̕s̢elves div͞id̷è int̢o͞ 1͠3 ́s̛ep̷a͟r͘ate t͞en̷drils ͠fo͝r a̛ r̀ea̶s̀o̵n
>>
>>53682619
May i ask how the barracks goes for our troops on your planet my friend? The regiment chosen is honored to fight with you and defend your homeworld and are excited to explore your world. Likewise in the training exercises we have gone through your mercenary troops and automata are performing extremely effectively.
>>
>>53682636
Hmm.
Well,I'd rather not have an apprentice.They make mistakes.Do you have any other engineers?Or a list of them?
>>53682669
If the Non meat king comes,we'll handle him.For now,trust us.
>>
>>53682714
t̴he̴n t͡h͠is̵ uni͠t wil͠l ̕w̡a̵iţ/slum̡b͢e͝r͘/ torp͡or͡ f̸e͠e̛lin͢g͟ ̢rea̵ssured̷ ̡/saf̵er̛ t̷han̷ ̀mom̕ents ̴be͞fore
OOC good night good thread you guys are cool folks
>>
>>53682736
Have a good rest,01.
Good night bud.
>>
File: scrapper.png (26KB, 300x214px) Image search: [Google]
scrapper.png
26KB, 300x214px
>>53682618

To be fair Herr Admiral, anyone fighting near the Trunks will soon find themselves without guns to use.

Violence prevention units are equipped with less than lethal energy weaponry and an overcharged hunger for processed ferrous materials, rare earth metals, and other essential elements for advanced weaponry.

>>53682669
As a people, the Iron Blooms are certain we will be able to come to a peaceful resolution with any synthetic life we encounter, provided there is a consciousness to work with. Beserker swarms will be treated as invasive species and rigorously diminished in numbers until they are capable of finding a niche in the galactic ecosystem.

>>53682702
The Valley of Iron Thorns is sad to report a slight delay in final construction. The framework is in place, but the finer artisan work is delayed. Many of our Trunks have been deployed off world, and due to the conflict ridden nature of their tasks, we've had to send the more martial minded, namely those stationed within Iron Thorn.
>>
>>53682714
Eh...alright.
Fio'vre Kalo Parn
Mech expert.
Fio'vre Operon Kine
Ship expert.
Fio'vre Hagren Timlen
Building's expert.
Choose a guy.
>>
>>53682754
>Carter arrives.He waits at the door.
Hello,Frond?I'm here to see those Valleys.They sound interesting.Hope the FTL's going good.
>>
>>53682736
Night pal.
>>
>>53682497
Eortite philosophers proved the theoretical existence of machines possessing souls some time before our first contact with the federation, but digital uploading or biological modification remains a controversial issue. What is so far known is that in addition to their various other properties, chrysm crystals are a required component in our cybernetics and the biological modification process, in order to preserve an entity's soul.

Really, there's little more valuable and useful than the substance, at least in common use by Eortite science.

>>53682370
Do not presume to threaten me, or the Divine Kingdom- I am sorry, but I am unfamiliar with the proper form of address for your position (whatever that may be). We direct no hostility towards any who do not directly threaten the security or integrity of Her Divine Majesty's realm.

>>53682618
I assure you, honoured admiral, the Divine Kingdom of Eortan has no desire or intention to enact harm upon any Imperial or Federation citizens presently within our borders. Should we find however, that individuals are willingly violating the terms of the right-of-passage amendment, then they will be persecuted under Eortite law.

Now, I am afraid I must retire. I am not feeling especially well and some rest will do me good. I bid you goodnight, honoured ambassadors and representatives.
>>
>>53682754
A slight delay is fine CEO do not worry we too have been spread thin lately but I'm sure it will be quite the structure when completed.
>>53682736
Good night hivemind bro
>>
>>53682779
That's it?I mean,they're good,but...
Any females?I hang around mostly guys all day,would be good for my sanity to talk to someone different for a change.
Plus she could repair the crashed Nietzsche ship.
>>
>>53682821
Good because we have no wish for another war on our hands.
Sleep good dude and I guess a lot of our Ambassadors all follow the same sleep schedule
>>
File: Screenshot_20170607-222447.png (312KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170607-222447.png
312KB, 720x1280px
>>53682860
Ah I see what you want.
Fio'ui Sadana Lasden.
Tell her you know Jaxara
>>
File: Flyinginstyle.png (34KB, 300x369px) Image search: [Google]
Flyinginstyle.png
34KB, 300x369px
>>53682789

Ah, welcome Carter, good to have you stop by!

>Silver Frond rose from her desk, and her display shifted to a third person perspective, her camera drone dutifully following her

Yes, I have our finest engineers, physicists, and bare thorn brawlers working over it as we speak. The number of "Why didn't we think of this in the first place?!" videos flooding the social network has actually ruined a few careers. Seems the underlying theory was "Debunked" by quite a few members of the scientific community.

>Silver Frond would greet Carter at her door, and lead him to her private craft. It turned to look at the pair before popping its skull open, offering a two seater cockpit

There any particular facet of my culture you'd like to explore? Or shall we just see where my little Sugar Sap wants to go?
>>
>>53682951
That's fine.
Seriously,a new set of opinions will help me greatly,especially when you live in a rift in reality.
I want to get the Nietzsche running again,see where that hive mind that attacked Yss came from.
>>
>>53683021
Is she gonna die if you do that?
>>
>>53683007
Dealer's choice,I guess.Whatever you think is more interesting.
Nice craft,by the way.This one of those civilian ships you mentioned?
>>
>>53683078
Naw,don't worry.Sadan would be fine.I'll be with her.I want to see it for myself.
So,would she agree?
>>
>>53683118
She probably will.
Any disagreements should be ended by saying that you know an Ethereals.
>>
>>53683159
I do?
Wait,are you an ethereal?I didn't think so at first.
Unless you're saying I should lie.
>>
>>53683078
I think that's only the Iron Bloom's FTL currently Ambassador. But isn't yours quite short ranged? Do you play Tau I'm tabletop too? Just wondering because I'm a fellow 40k player
>>
>>53683095

Oh no, she's one of my private Branch designs. I don't have much time to sit down and work my stylus, but sometimes the metals align and I'm able to find time to just thing. Based off one of the megafauna from Iron Pollen before...

>She hopped into the cockpit and fastened herself into place. There were not hand controls. Instead she inserted her secondary and tertiary limbs into slots

We'll leave it up to her then, she enjoys a good fly about. And I'd be happy to fabricate you your own model, designed for your physiology. Although without a few hefty upgrades to the propulsion systems, I doubt her seedling would be able to haul a tank.
>>
>>53683176
I am.
Tau Ethereals are given false names incase someone tries to track us.
I only use the false caste I'm given since answering to a different name is strange.
>>53683184
Yes but not very
>>
>>53683184
Yeah I do.
>>
>>53683234
If you could provide one,I can hadle the upgrades.I know my way around ships,just need an Engineer to fix stuff while I explore the Nieztsche.
>Carter hops in.
Although could you modify the controls?
>>53683301
Cool.Go ahead and send me her vox,so I can offer the job.And send the mech.
The supplies are on the way.
>>
>>53683301
It seems you two are going on an adventure of some sort and i do hope you take care of the tank we haven't lost one yet and would like to continue our streak of good luck.
>Goes back to his dataslate on the Dreadnought Courage and Honor trying to manage the new 21st Expeditionary Fleet and the Imperial ground troops that will soon invade Cephalopod space
>>53683327
Neato if you're ever in the 40kg I'm known as Grey Guard Anon
>>
>>53683385
Her vox channel is 14.97.43.22
Remember, say you know an Ethereal if she doesn't agree to go.
Her Mech will be sent about 10 minutes after she gets there.
>>
>>53683437
I'll try to find ya
>>
>>53683437
Well,me and Sadan are.
The tank will most likely be fine,don't worry.
>>53683491
Got it,I'll vox her after the visit with Frond.
>>
>>53683530
She's a good engineer.
Just don't start thinking with your reproductive organ around her.
>>
>>53683583
Well,obviously not.I treat people like people,regardless of who they are.
Although if she starts doing that you can't blame me for what happens.I may try to keep working relations off limits,but I don't know her policy on it.
>>
>>53683621
It's not banned but doing it is discouraged.
>>
File: Icanseemyvalleyfromhere.jpg (80KB, 679x375px) Image search: [Google]
Icanseemyvalleyfromhere.jpg
80KB, 679x375px
>>53683385

Well obviously we'll have to redesign the cockpit. That'll be no problem. While we design your Branch, we can program whatever alterations you want into the fabrication. Less stressful on the AI when they are build with operation instructions, rather than having to figure out new modifications on an older model.

>>53683583
Times like this I am thankful I stopped blooming. Can only shudder at what horrors have befallen the galaxy, guided by the impulses of a bunch of floppy meat tubes...
>>
>>53683731
Yeah,I know.
Worker relations and all that.
And don't worry about safety,I'll be there to oversee her work,and can leave a bodyguard as well.
Tell me when the supplies arrive.
>>
>>53683773
Okay,I'll just send you the details.Just a bigger hold and modified cockpit.
And yes,there are many horrors from those things.Civil wars,mutations,bad slasher films...
So,are we going to go to the Valleys,or have you got something to do first?
>>
>>53683530
Battlesuits,bio mechanical weapons and metal eating machines against dangerous entities from beyond our dimension. I am sure everything will go fine Should I have medics on hand /funeral appointments planned in advance?
>>
>>53683773
Truly, the want to mate is greater then any other.
>>53683776
I think they'll get here soon.
>>
>>53683818
Naw,don't worry.The Wastes is my home,and I know it like the back of my hand

Also,don't mess with the pilot in the ship I sent you.He's grown inside his pod and wired into the ship,so any startling might set off the weapons.And you do not want to set off the weapons.
>>
>>53683837
Got it.Hope they suit your needs.
>>
>>53683817
Sugar Sap is just getting a good view before picking one. I have my home quite a ways away from any populated center. One, because I like privacy, and two, if someone's going to try to kill me, I'd rather not have any civilians added as collateral.

Seems she's got a good one in mind. Hammer's Thunder Valley. It's our testing ground for our larger platforms. Something suitable to match your tank it seems, or at least something to accompany it in your travels. Who doesn't love a good hunting companion after all?

>From above, the valley looked like a colossal scrapyard, littered with the smoldering frames of failed designs. A frenzied dance of conflict, scavenging, and construction was carried out constantly here, the settlements above filled with the constant din of battle.

Ah, I love the smell of biofuel in the evening. Come, lets see the leaderboard. No packhunting scavengers for you. Wonder if ol' Teal Maw is still stomping around down there...
>>
>>53683921
The crew will try not to. Even though in their words"It tells the most awful knock knock jokes. They probably worse than any weapon it could have". Our crew seems not to enjoy it's sense of humor .
>>
Well folks Jaxaras got to go to bed.
Goodnight.
>>
>>53684049
Who's Teal Maw?Sounds interesting.
And yes,let's see the leaderboard,sounds better than here.
Although is it fine if I come back here later?Others may disregard it,but scrappers have good ideas sometimes.
>>53684056
Just go with it.They're literally insane,and if that's the worse thing it does,you should praise whatever god{s} you believe in.At least they're all hardwired to follow orders from it's superiors.
>>
>>53684117
Good night Jaxara.
I will contact Sadan after seeing a few valleys with Frond.
'Night
>>
>>53684128
Just a quick question for combat what should i count the bioship as? And how should it's weapons be handled?
>>
>>53684117
Good night Ambassador.
And if you can't sleep counting battlesuits should work.
>>
And i will also withdraw for the night there is much to do tomorrow.
Ooc good night everyone. Keep the thread alive i enjoy reading everything in the morning.
>>
>>53684169
It's a dreadnought.It uses acidic bolts with laser point strikes,so it pretty much drills a laser through the hull before firing the bolt right after,in a single shot.You can either set that to default exotic rules,or we could work them out now.It also has some Nidus tactical warriors with plasma sluggers,so elite infantry with plasma weaponry.
>>
>>53684313
What I'd recommend for the weapons is base 7 with + 2 against unshielded bioships.A little overboard,but this for a Wastes bioship,and a basic one at that.Plus I likely won't ever fight another player,so I won't ever field such ships in bulk.As a single ship,I think these rules are fine,gives it a "tip of the iceberg of the Wastes" kind of deal.And it's only one.

I just want to crunch the Wastes according to how it's described,but if you want a more balanced thing,then it's just a cruiser with exotic weapon rules.

It's your decision.
>>
>>53684128

>Picking a viewing platform wasn't difficult, dozens of them all over, each offering their own variety of synthetic natural selection viewing. The crowds were mostly leaves, only a few Roots present, walking around in remote operated leaves, or showing off their latest thorn model. More than one monolithic warmachine grumbled an apology as it walked over them.

Teal Maw is the patent base for our current ground assault model. An independent feral model we recovered from the Beserker moon incident. We removed his ability to replicate, although his patterns are widely used. Truly our best example of an apex predator. Earned his name because our sap is teal in color.

>She pointed towards a few screen while shelling a handful of seeds and popping them in her maw

He hasn't been on the roster in a while, his descendants are superior, but he still manages to one up them from time to time. Always pleasing to see an old design exploit some over specialized weakness.
>>
>>53684569
Looks quite nice.I read of your Berserker incident.Rather violent,I'd say.
So,for the trade,I asked for some cultural items.
I think I've found it.So,could you send me a Berserker?Not one of the new normal ones.I mean a feral one,a completely unchanged original.If you don't have one,or won't give it,that's fine.Just that and some new rugs.You can let one of your artists make some designs,and let a Root make the rest.I'd like to take you up on your challenge and see if I can tell the difference.

Other than that,I think I'll return to my ship,so if you could fly back,that'd be appreciated.Is it fine if I sleep in it?That way I can go ahead and vox Sadan now,and stay here,and tommorow we may continue the Valley tour.
>>
>>53684780

While it would pain me to part with such an icon, I think it he would make for a fitting addition to the Waste. Teal Maw is the last example, having been the most fruitful of the swarm. We've neutered him mind you, and I will not, under any circumstance, allow that feature to be reenabled. Not even going to entertaining the notion of a thought that we'd be the cause of another swarm. One was quite enough.

As for the rugs, they have been working on that since you made the request. Down right impressive. Didn't think the batty old knot had it in her to be so... militant about stitching.

I hope you enjoyed the first valley, I think I am going to cut comms and just... Go for a climb, see what my people think of all this.

Until next time, Carter, it's been a pleasure.

Good night, my good sapients, I am needed in the early morning. Until next time
>>
>>53684893
Of course.Frond.I simply want him to see his design.The killing power could be outfitted for something else,and compounded with his old "flaws",I think I can put him to very good use,especially with those shadow things.

Anyways,I will return to my ship.Thank you for the trip,Frond.I look forward to the rugs,mainly because one of my balconys looks incredibly drab.

See you tomorrow,fiore intelligente.
I think I'll get some rest soon.Don't let this thread die guys,if it ends up near the bottom I'll bump it,I guess.Good night.
>>
File: 1496885587204.jpg (40KB, 736x393px) Image search: [Google]
1496885587204.jpg
40KB, 736x393px
Bumping with a UE command tank.
While our new Rommel MBT is sufficiently powerful to deal with most threats during planetary invasions commanders often need more protection then even it can offer and a communication suite to back it up. The Imperator is a super heavy vehicle as well as a command tank and they are often used to break lines and physically crush enemy armor and warmachines.
>>
>>53685738
Yet another example of the United Empire's firepower.How many men can it transport?

Also,are weo going to make rules for tanks and stuff?I'm not sure,but if you guys would need it I could come up with something.Also,what do you think of the Bioship rules?
>>
>>53685916
A full platoon.
Ooc the bioship rules seem fine but i say for balance you can only use it every other shooting attack. And i have no idea for ground combat but if things go forwards to invading planets more in depth rules might be needed.

And also we should have all of the different factions interested in PvP write up stats for their ships when they have the chance.
>>
File: IMG_8859.jpg (141KB, 1100x516px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8859.jpg
141KB, 1100x516px
>>53685980
Ooc
Okay,do whatever you feel would balance it.I agree that the others who are interested in PvP should write up fleets,but we shouldn't force it.This is a mainly diplomatic type thread,and if some people don't wish to use fleet rules,that's fine too.

As for me,I'm not sure.
On one hand the Carnem Wastes is supposed to be inhospitable,with countless bioships sparingly used but rather powerful.

On the other,balance would be an issue if I went "hurr durr i have a gazillion dreads with insanity u lose naow".

I think I'll make my fleet smaller,but quite powerful.Not undefeatable,but only an extension of the Wastes,for use in aiding others and small defense.I could fluff it where its due to the fact that the far more powerful ships and creatures are tied to the Wastes and cannot leave,which would make sense.
Production output would be fast,but sparingly utilized.I don't really think I'll use the fleet itself that much,but when fighting {for lack of a better term} NPC's,the production speed lets me throw a few swarms of corvettes at enemies without dealing with numbers of my fleet.
Besides,fleet rules are for PvP only,but production speed is fluff.

What do you think?I read your people's culture,and it talked about your production of dreadnoughts,and listed your fleet.
>>
Is there a pastebin or a lore-corner somewhere where a person might be able to see the different civilizations/organisations and their representatives?
>>
File: 12153312823_a77e8b7dfd_b[1].jpg (285KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
12153312823_a77e8b7dfd_b[1].jpg
285KB, 1024x512px
>>53682821
((You)) $$TRIED$$ ##To Threaten## **Us** %%WITH IMPRISONMENT%% ==REPRESENTATIVE==
//Had We Been Any Other// ++UNIT++ ^^Of THE COURT^^ {You Would Have Been Erased For Your} $$INSULT$$
>//DANTALION// expands outwards in what one can presume to be anger or indignation, covering the room in screaming metal, flesh, and clockwork for but a moment before shrinking down.

<<Do Not Presume To Claim Dominion Over this DUKE Or THE COURT Representative>>
//MOST// ^^MEMBERS^^ ##Do Not Take Kindly To Such Things##
>>
>>53686228
Ooc
Not yet,although Rukaar and I were thinking of setting up a 1d4chan page.Currently,there's only around 5 google docs for each civilization,but if you would like to know more about specific ones,you can just ask one of the players.As for the Ambassadors themselves,usually they put up a picture of themselves before posting,and I've compiled most of them.There's even a draw thread submitted.
>>53686230
BAAL,keep in mind that he believes in his Monarch,and the Mandate of Heaven.He likely knows little of extraplanar entities.
Ooc:
I like how you use different Court entities,they have their own little personalities,but they all can affect the thread.Do you have a list or document for your Court?Not necessarily anything big and detailed,but just a few of the Court beings and some goals that have been revealed.
>>
>>53686337
Thankyou Federation helpdesk!
>>
>>53686337
OOC: Not really. The Court just comes and goes over time. Some might occasionally return if the Court decides that they would be better suited for a situation. For instance, //ASMODEUS// is slightly better for more "normal" relations than the others but is still incredibly alien, whilst //DANTALION// is a being who desires knowledge and is willing to trade for it, but does not really 'get' mortal life, being cold and precise in its calculations and observations.

///We Understand/// **AMBASSADOR**
&&WE&& ((Shall Return To THE COURT For Now)) ##Fare Thee Well## ((AMBASSADOR))
>>
>>53686378
Ooc
No prob.I've been keeping track of all this stuff,like the pictures for each Ambassador,alien,and Court member,etc,to the Google docs people posted,to the rules we've ironed out{which I helped with and made a doc of},and even the events.I want to see this thread become better than it already is,and I'm happy to see that the people here and others enjoy it as much as I do.
I never even touched a Google Doc before this,to be honest.

So yeah,I guess I'm a helpdesk.I'm cool with that.If anyone has any questions,I'll try and answer to the best of my ability.
>>
>>53686230
The Lord-Representative has angered us as well with his actions and with his Kingdom's disregard of Federation regulations and it's abuse of Federation citizens. Perhaps you could aid us in voting on a measure of sanctions or some other form of punishment to bring them to heel.
>>53686228
There you go citizen. And there are a few more diplomatic briefings that were left here earlier as well.
http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdocs.google.com%2Fdocument%2Fd%2F1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ%2Fmobilebasic
>>53686195
Pretty much fluffed my guys out as basically being able to pump out as many ships as possible to help fuel a rapid expansion and exploitation of resources. While not the most advanced they are powerful in there own way. I like your ideas as well and perhaps if some foolish civ decides to invade your space you can pull out the big super crazy shit.
>>
>>53686446
Understood,DANTALION.Of you need more info,I'll try and retrieve some for you.
Ooc:No problem.I'll just keep a list,with some bullet points on ceratin personality traits.

Keep on keepong on,dude.Your Court appearances are awesome.
>>
>>53686457
Perhaps subtlety is needed,Karl.I have helped Sir Ty'solan for a while now,but even I am getting slightly suspicious.Observation is key right now,and then if you are correct,we may begin action.
Ooc:
Yeah,your civ reminds me of a honey badger or something.Might not have the most advance firepower,but it packs a punch and it moves fast and stays standing.
As for the crazy shit,yeah.If anyone comes to the Wastes trying to start stuff this thread will momentarily become a Cronenberg movie,if you catch my drift.
Which reminds me.This stuff about shadow beings,and divines,and the Court,and Avar,while it may seem convoluted,I think its going somewhere.The Storm kings are cool as shit,and I like how Inkito is making the W'nai plague feel dangerous and not just a one off villian,and he is also laying the groundwork for future threats.
The Andronian diplomat is a nice change of pace,and while I act annoyed,I genuinely like her,with the whole Sally developement being interesting.As for the research Carter is doing,let me just say that I might have figured out a way to make the Court less of an ominous doom at any moment,and more of a cold war where anything wrong can set off multiversal annihilation.Or anti annihilation.I'm still working on it,and will need to ask the Courts player on specifics.

I was thinking of compiling all the fluff for other races,maybe even make one of the Federation itself.You hepled out a lot with the rules,you think you can help with that?Or somehting else you think we should add?
>>
>>53686603
Overall I like all of the things going on.The Avar beacons and Void Heretics is cool,and so are the Storm kings,W'Nai plague,etc.

Just hope that we make a page soon,to organize all this.
>>
Optional Rules for combat
For damage allocation damage will go to the most powerful ships first and then onto the smaller ship classes.
For every 100 or 200 fleet power add another d8 for damage.
That and maybe a buff for shields or weapons that you can't use armor against. But just some last minute thoughts i had before i sleep.
>>
>>53686603
If we make a group google doc I can go back in the archives and pull some more information out on the different civs that were posted but don't currently have a doc. But i am generally enjoying myself. I feel like i am doing a good job of acting out an Imperial Ambassador with an alliance with Iron Bloom underway,trade with other species,expansion and a way to test out the military,selling the UE's goods and making us look better while making a large profit too. But this should be final post for the night otherwise I'll sleep till Saturday.
>>
>>53686939
Ooc
Yeah,you're doing great,don't worry.I'll yry and compile mine as well,then later we can set up all the links.
As for the optional rules,some anti shield weapons would be neat,but I think that falls under exotic weapons.

For damage allocation,that's a good idea for attacking the fleet.So that way it's more tactical to decide whether to do a fleet attack and hit the meat shields for damage to the entire fleet,or to specifically target one ship,but only do the damage required for that ship and nothing more.

I'm going to sleep.This post will bump it.Hope you guys keep it alive.
>>
File: IMG_2382.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.png
144KB, 430x470px
Hello al, I am glad to announce that I am the Elected Speaker from the Noo Liberty Union for another term. I had a lot of supporters in the Noo parliament, and I think that most of the politicians seems to like the job I do here. So when that is out of my system, is there anything I have missed or can aid with?
>>
sentient biologicals detected
activating extermination protocols
releasing fleet from status
Purification will be achieved
01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01100101 01110010 01101001 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100101 01110011 01101000 00100000 01101001 01101110 01110100 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01100111 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 01100101 01101100 01100110 00100000 01100110 01110010 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01111001 01110010 01100001 01101110 01101110 01111001 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01110000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01110011 01101001 01101111 01101110 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01110100 01110010 01101111 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101
>>
>>53688084
>>53688913
A͓͓̦̹̬̖̕H̤͎̟̗̦̪̰ͅH̸͕̥̝͝H̸̡̗̯ͅH̡̛̼͉̹͘H̨̛͎̣̦̱̼͟H̸͔̭H̛̩̱̹H̞͓ ̛̭̠̫͈̮̥͘A̢͔͙̰̭͔͠Ḩ̥̩͈͉̳̀ͅH̪̖̬̩͍̤̖̕͟͜Ḩ̷͕͔̪̮͙͓̜
̫̰̩̺̞A̖̞̘͎̠̰̼̟H̛̫̦̱͓̮̱̣̹̼́Ḩ̢̺͍͙͓̬̤̭͙H̸̪͉̖̱͖̻͇̠̫H̵̭͕̯̭̝͔͟ͅH̠͚̖͜H̗̤̰̼̠̫̤͡
͙̰͍͔̮̟̖͍͞T̷̰h̞̺͔͈͘ȩ̨̖̺̹̟͕͕̠͟ ̧̱̦̫̭͓̖͔̝̠́͝ņ̴͓̣͍͚͚͚͈͙̪o̶̹͕̥̼̫͖̗̦n̫̫̖͖ͅm̵̭͉̻͔e̵̡̨̯̩̜a̷̜̬͘t͓͎͙̻͉̤̥̟̞ ̶͓̭̻̪͉̫̙͡k̵̵͇̞̗̣̠i̸͓̭͡ǹ̛̬̪̼̭g̷̩̞͎ ̣̰͕͉͕̼͕͡i̵̟͔͍͎̻͇͘͟s̗̙̣̝͢͝ ̰̙͉͖̹͞h̸͕̙ẹ̶̭̥͓̤̥͙̠ͅr̛͕̣̺̯͞ȩ̣̗͚͔̬͙̳̬
̞͞W̱̖e̢̳͎͝ ̸̳̥̞̘w͖͔͍̺͔a̷̛͈̳r̰̖̝̫̯̤n͚̮͚̻͖̮͉̜ḛ̠̀͞d̷̩̹͘/̫̹̠t̯̮̣̹̙̀ờ̪͙̺͉̩̜l̶̘̥̥d̹̰̜̤̻̪/̸͈̫̩͉͇̰̠͈ş͚̖̩͕a̮̘̺͖͖̻̘i̺̼̹̯̖͜͡d̨̥̙͇͉̰̩͙̼́ ̰̫̥̥̗̩̼̗i̳̖͚͔͓̬̤̟͞ț͙̫̭ ̡̮͙̺̼̳̬̣͔͞w̵̡̦̞͈̹̟a͖̫͖͇̪̟͢͟ͅs̰̬͖̪̝̗̠̭͟ͅ ̷̩͚̭̠̺̺ç̨̗͚̙̞̖͕̭̦͞o̼̖̭͘m̵̵̡̺̯̼̝̻̹̤ì̬͎̝n̵̻͚̰̣̘̺̞̜͖͜g̪͕̮͈/̦̻̤̯͚̕a̭͍͍ͅr͇̀r̦͇̙̻i̯͕̗v̼̳̱̝͔̻̖̘i̶̢̭͓͉̪͙̦̝͞ņ̻̹͙͎̱͚͖͡g̳̮̣̻͜ͅ
̜̗̯̬̦͙t̷̬͝ḩ̸͓̜͈͔͚i̼̤̖͎͈̰̦͕s̵͍͙͔̦̱͕̳̕͠ ̸̧̰̙̘͞ḭ̧̩̥͙̼̀͟s̻͙ ̶̛̛͖̥͎̺̜̺̮͕̦ḅ̧̛̼a͇͕̯̙̜̝d̴͇̞̪/̛͉͙͈u͓͕͈̼̫̟̝̝̕ͅn̪͇̖̮̦͉g͔̹̪̻͔̗̭͝o̵̢̥̟̙̪̦͍̱̹̝o̭̖̤̥̫͙͞d͎̟̜̯̦̜̞͔͘/̡͉̼̻̺̝̠d͖͕͟͝a̡͔͇̰͖̣͎͇̥͘n̴̗̱̺g̶̷̛͍͔͕͚̬ḛ̴̠̠͉͖͚̮̳̖͜r̶̻̠̖̠̫͉͡ͅͅo͖̭̪u͚͉̳̻͢s̨̖̹͉͉̦̟͟
̗̀̕ͅ
>>
That was a good rest.
Apparently I'm off the front lines for a while.
>>
>>53689252
Greetings Jaxara, how are you doing today?
>>
File: lobster nids.jpg-original.jpg (162KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lobster nids.jpg-original.jpg
162KB, 1024x768px
>>53688913
>>53688962
B̗͙̜̗̣̯̼̺e͍̰̠̪̝̥͙g̼̥͙̞̻̫ͅi̦͚̠̞̠n̯̜͉̱̟ͅn͍̞͍͍̰̣͕̰i͉n̯͖̥̜͉͓g͚̟̯̠̱ ̺̪̣̜̣̜ͅp̝͖͓͚̘̠͓̜r̜̼̺̳̮ͅo̱̭̬d̼͎̹͓u̘̪̼ͅc̤̪̺͔̫̻̮̮t̠̮̫͖̹̥̜i͍̞͎̰o͇̖̫̹̟͍̺͎n̘̹͓͉̗̗̼ͅ ̫͈̼o̮̳̻̻̦̟f̝̺̦̩̼͓̥̮ ͖͎͎̼̳̮h̫̩̺̦̻i̭͙͎̝͈g̦̠͙̹͍̟̠̦h̤̙̱̼̺e̦͖r͔ ̺͖w̼̠̮̩̠̥̩͙a̺̞̹̬̫͖̦r̝̰ ͚̝̩̱̣̟̺̪̜f͈͕̣͎̭ọ͚r̭͕m͕̬s̞͖̥
͎r̬̪̰̺e̬̱̪̪̘̬̥̦a̪ḓy̥͖͓/̱͖p̻͉r̖̥͉͍͍̼e̤̼̮̹͎̤͓̣p̮͚͖̳̦ḁ͍͙̣͉̻̠ͅr̜͚͉̮̭͓e̥d͕̜̘̺/̖͔̟̖̤̳͕̝̯a͕̭n̤̦̗̺̭̪͉t̟͖̭̠i̬̜̤̭͍̮c͕̘̺͎̳i̻̘̜p̖̦͈̩ͅa͈̘̟̼̼t͖̞̥̖̤̯̳i̩̟̬o͓̞̦͖̰͍̠̻n̦̪
̜̯̘̰̟t̤̱ ͍̯f̱̣͎̠̯̺̘̙ͅi͙͚̣̦͎̟g̬̗͖̹͚͕̖h̭̜̯̭t̞̥ͅ/̫͙͎̝̤̥͇̩d̺̩͎̰̘e̱͔͇̺̝̖s͔̞͖t͇͍̙͍͚͍̩r̺̦̜̹͎o̹͚̯y͔̱͍̜̗̥͖/̝͖̗͙̖͇ͅc͚̣͚̦̥o̺͎͍̠͍͓͉̬n̮͉͓͍̰̹̘̗f̱̯͎͉̺̭̻͕l̪̬͎̭̫͕ͅi͓͍̺c̦̤̬̦̙̤̖ͅṱ̻̣
̝͖̹̼̱͍͈t̯͙h͕͉̩̭̱̞e̱̥͙̬͉̼͓ ̺̞͇͎͉͓̻n̼͓̯̱̹͓̱o̻̗͕̘͕̮̘ͅn͇̼̺͔ ͍͓̪̠̯̳m̭̱̪͓̭̳̖̥e̩̘̳ạ̱̗͚͔t͕̯̰ ͈̬̳̙̥͉k͈̼̣͎̩̙͇i̙̯̳̜n͖̱͉̯g͈͎̝̱̗
>>
>>53688913
>>53688962
Kings and queens, I woke up less than a Tarfath hour ago and already have to deal with this shit-

I wish I could offer more assurances. If these mechanoids seek to strike at Eortite territory, we will naturally respond with all appropriate force, however beyond our borders, there is little we can do. I will inform the High Council of these events however.

>Shortly in Eortan space, reservists are called up and the First, Third, Fifth and Sixth fleets are brought to combat readiness. The Seventh is deployed to reinforce the Fourth Fleet at the border

>>53686337
You say that as if there was any doubt. I am well aware that other nations refuse to acknowledge the divine right of the line of Eortan's kings and queens and do not take offence, however if you are interested, I could place you in contact with the office of the Supreme Exarch of Orassia, or provide you with the numerous philosophical works that prove the monarch's divinity?
>>
File: Ceph9.png (135KB, 410x275px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph9.png
135KB, 410x275px
>>53683437
Intruder fleet you are entering Conclave Space. This area is in lockdown. You are not welcome here. Withdraw from your course, or be destroyed
>>
Where is everyone today?
>>
>>53691538
Working on the intelligence report for the Kingdom of Eortan, also voting in the general election.

Funny fact: I think I'm the only person thus far to realise that everyone else's fleets are fucking worthless, as no-one else has realised that more than dreadnoughts and destroyers, you need fuel and ammunition, hospital beds and repair facilities! Where's yo' logistics at, fools?!
>>
>>53691640
I don't even have a fleet made yet on here.
>>
>>53683437
>>53689842
Ț̝̹͔̙̜̘h̯̯͉i̫̖̝s̼̥̥̝̣ ̦u̦̣̙̭͉̝̳n̫̘̭̩̻i̼͇͓̤̜̟t̻̺ͅ ͉̣̬͎̰̙̖̺w͕͓ͅi͓̟̞͈͙͉̫̪l̳̺̗̥̝̟̩l̥̦̜̻͔͔ ̰̣̻͈w̬̬a̭͕̤t͔͔̗̼͖̯̙c̪͖̩͎̭̩h͕̪̫/̜o̳̩͔̺b͔̪̫̻̜s̟̗e̗r͎͇̗͙͙͕̥ͅv͕̣̖̰̰ͅe̜ͅ ͚̬̮͎͕͚̹̖͔t͓̥h͉̠̘̟̝̤͉̹e̠͎͈̞̘̠ ̮̪̫͈b̞̮̘͖l̝͙͙o͉̙̳̱̹o̼̹̤d̬/̬̗̻̬̻̺͈c̦̰͔̠a͓̠͇̯͔͉̩r̠͍̱͕̤ͅn̟̯̺a̹͖̩͎g̣͕͇͇̣̺̞̣̺e͕̩̙/̝̘͖͓̫̤̬d̺̺̫͙̪̩̥̪͔e̪a̼̝̤͈͚͙t͖͍̣̪̖̪̬̠ḥ̫͖͓ ̫͉a̬͖̠̼̝̫̮n̗d͎̳̻͍̦̫ͅ ͕l̝̭e̜̥̮̜͓͉̝̝ḁ̺̟̙r̞̠n͖̙͉/̦͇g̘͎r̟̦̟͕̼̙̝̤o̫̹̟w͚̺͎̳͚͚/̭̮̺a͉̠͇̭̺d̫̙̞̰̱a͎͇̯͚͇̼͉̘̻p͈̠̳̣̖̗t͕̞̦͓̜̮̱͉͍ ̪̯̣̖f͚̪̜̳̙̹o̻̣̗̥r͈͎̦͚̣̩͙ ͙̝͎̪c̗̝̼̣̩͕͍o̙̣̪ͅm͎͓̩̞̹̹b̝̝̗̭̻̫a̩̻̯̘̜̪̬̻͙t͇̤/̮̤̯̳͙w̝̯̹̦a͍̩̝r̜̻͍̦̤/̙̩͙͖͈̻͖c̩̱̟̘̘o͈̯̥̮̱n̫͙͉͙f͈̥͇̬͉̮͖̩͎l̝͍͔̠̪̯͉̫i͉͈̰̼͎̮̩͎c̹͙͈̙t͖̗̣͇̹̮.͎͖ ̻̜
̩͉͕̬F͙̦̖̙̪̙͖̺u̮͚̖̖n̳͎̻̱/̳̰̭͕e̦̪͙̩̞̠͉̟̺n̤̝̘̩̠̥̰j̳̮̖̝o̝͓̤̯̠y̤̣͕͇͈̦m̘̻̟̰͎̻e̳͔̙͍n̘t͍̗͙̠̼/͖͎̖̰͈̙i͈̮̮̜̳͈̳n̗̞t͈̹̘͓͍ḙ̝̰͇̙̫̺r̥̟̝̯͖̪̩̻e͔͈͔̻͕̯s͙̠t͓̥̗̹̭ͅ
>>
>>53689842
Ahhhh my enemy the Cephalopods we meet again now shall we meet once again in battle?
>Reinforcements from various Empire fleets have made the 21st Expeditionary fleet a force to be reckoned with.A hundred corvettes divided into groups of five swarm around the fleet and the Admiral leads it from his Dreadnought courage and Honor with the Wastes battleship besides him.
>4 Dreadnoughts 84 with one being the flagship
>6 Battleships 75
>10 Cruisers 100
>1 Carriers 10
>30 Destroyers 60
>Roughly 100 corvettes 50
>Fleet Power 370
Bring the big shit it's time for a large engagement
>>
>>53692377
F͉̰u̝̹͚̳n͉̻̪͉̟̞͇͎/͉̦e͇̬̖͉͍̩̪n̟̤͓̘͙̩̱̹̜j̥̘̣o̬̣̫̫̼̤͇͚y̪̗̙̮̯̦̺ͅm͕̥͍̠e͖͚̭͎͖͕̮̳ͅn͇̞̭t̺̖̩̙̜̖̻/͚͙̗̝̦̹i̟͉͈̹ͅn̼̳̣̪̻̹t̰̳̳̖̝͎͓e̜̟͓r̖̘̱͉̜e̮͍̣̤s̠͕͍͍t̝̫̣/̞̟̹͖̖͍̞j̯̤͚̩͔̭̤ͅo̘̘̩̙y̗̮
͔̱̟͈͉ͅC̖͚̝̫̫o͔ͅn̜͍͙̥̬̞͉f̣̳͍̻̦͎̝̠ḻ̘̬̯i͓̠̺͈̠c̟̱̫t̖͈̙̤/͎͖̱̰̭̜w̹͇͔̰̬͖͚̼͕a͇̠r̯̟̩̬̪͔͎̮ͅ/̞̫v͔̼͙̮̜̻i̞̤̼̝̠̙̥o͖̦̪̪l͎̼̩e̳̺̟n͍̹c̻̥̞̙ͅḙ͚̞̣̖̞̜/͖͎̬̺d̫͔̭̮̳̰̦e̝̦̭͕͓̞̻a̖̼̜͎̮͔̭t̟̺̣̤̻h̰̮̠̯̺̻̺͔̠
͚͚͔̺͎W̖̻̫͔͇̹ͅa̝̙̦ͅt̜̙̺̠̗̮̫̪c̻̖̯̱̖͎̱̣h̳͔͈̬͚/̥̘̫̼̥̙̥o̞̖͓͖b͕͔͕̟̰̪̠s̱ͅe̯̙͓͙̙̥͉r͕͈̞̰v̦͈̳̺̠̺e̬̼͉͖/͖̩̖ḷ̞̺͈͇̤̠̳e̦̪a̖̰̞̹̬̠̩̪̱r̗̜̻͚̣͈n̼͎/̭͎̳̹͙͎ͅa̜̺d̯a̝͉̟̫̠̥̝̹p̠̖̯͔̩͙̻ṭ͚͎̙̼/̼͉̺̙p̬͙̥̪͍̪͉̞l̙͓̭ḁ̳̪̖ṉ͖̘͍̭
>>
>>53691640
Well my ships and crew run on patriotism and nationalistic vigour only so i don't have that problem. But good idea i haven't really thought of logistics yet
>>
>>53692455
[Spoiler] hiveminds laugh at this logistics [/spoiler]
>>
>>53692455
Yeah, I noticed. Your fleets are very impressive but can't project force beyond a few days from a world with a dock. Had a right giggle at that.
>>53692733
Requirements for food, ammo, water, oxygen, medicine, spare parts, etc. say otherwise. Having one mind doesn't change the need to breathe, eat, drink, recover and fix broken machinery/bio-constructs
>>
>>53692785
Ooc they are nomadic with no home/any planet and no FTL. The fleets are self sustaining they have to be. Their sublights pretty damn fast though
>>
>>53692428
Prethoryn don't you have a battle with mechanicals to fight?
>>53692785
Gonna go back into my google doc later and go more in depth into the ship classes and the world's of the UE. Probably will name the coreworlds after different deities with Earth being the "God system" where the majority of everything is built.
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
I have returned, research is continuing on Avar. What ha happened in my absence?

>>53688084
Excellent news Ovaa. Tell me though, what is a parliament?
>>
>>53692924
A̸p͟ó̸ļ͞o̴̕g͘ię̨ś/̸̸śor̛͞ry̛̕ ̷̵t͞ha̵t u̸̸͢ni͢t̷̴͞ ̴͠w͢as͞ ͠n̕̕o͘̕ţ̴́ ̷̷th́͝is ̷ù͘nit̛͘ t͝ḩ̛͟i̕͝ś̡ ́͡ú͞n̷i̶͠t͘͢ ͟is̶ 0̨̕͟1̢͝ ̶͘o̸̕t̶h̷̢er̶̀ u͟ņit̸͜ ̧̀ì̶͞s̨̧ ̶̴̛1̴3͡͠ ̶o͞͞u̵͞r̴̨͠ ̛́s͜ţr͞at̨̀é̵g̀͡i̴͟st͘͜/g̢̨͘ȩ̵̀n̡̡e͠r̛a̶̕͞ļ/͘a̡̕d̕͘m̧͢iŗ̶̕a͝ĺ̢͞ ̷̶̶w͢ho ͜s̀͜h̶̡o̴͜u̡͞l̀͟d ̷͢gò͝͝ ͝d̵́ǫ̷͞ ͟͠h̴̷͟í̶̢s͜ ̢̛jo̴̡b ͘͢a̴͝ǹ̕d̸́ w̴a̕tch̶͢ ̷̵an̶̛͜ḑ ̕͢s͝al̀͠įv̴̶̢á̵̛t͝e ̴͟at̕͟ t͠h̡e͢ ̧p͜ŕ̵ǫ͝s͝p̸̶̵ec̷ţ̷̧ ̶̀͘o̵̕͠f̢́͘ ̸m̵ę̡͢a͡t̢ ́͡o͟͠n̵͟͠ ̢͞m̶̡͡ȩ͠ą̷t̷͡ ͘͞c̶͞om͟ąt̀͜͠.̸̸ ̸We̢̛/u̧͘s/̨i͘ ̨͘͢t̵͘͡hin͟k͜ 1̸͡3͜͟͟ i̶̡s͜ t̵͝͞ò͞o ̡f̢͠͡o̸̸ņ͢d/ ͢e͘͞ná͘͟m͜͢͢o̕͟͝ŗ̢ȩ̢d̢ ́͡o̶͢f͘ ̡war̕/̡c̡ơǹ͠f̶̵l̶i̵̧c͟t̶͟/̕d̴e̢ą̴͞t̛͝h̴̛͢ ͢f̶̀o͡r ̕͝t̛hat̷ ̢̨ưnì͡͞ts͜ ơ͞w̴͢n͟ ͝g̛o̡̕o̡͢͠d͜
>>
>>53693061
T̸͞h̵̡͘e̢͜͡ ̛nǫ̸n̡ ͘̕ḿ͟e̶̛a̷̛t̶ ̶̷͡k̴̛i̵̧̧n͢͢g h̕͝a̵͝s̶͢ còm̡í̶ń̴̶g̶̶͘ ͢s͜e̡é̕͟k̵͡įn͞g̵̢ ̶̴d̵͘e̸a͜t͟͜h̷,̀͝ ́a͘nd̴ t͝h͟e̵͡ ͢sq̷ú̧͢i̕̕͞d ḿea̛͞t̷̶ a͞n͟͡d̨̢ th̷͞e̴ ̧fl̸e̕͞͞e̸͟͡t̀͢ ̶͝m͢eat̴̡͞ à̶͟r̨e̷̷͡ ͟fig̸͞͡h͝t̢̕͠in̸͘͜g ̸͘a̵̧g̷͡à͟į̀n̕
>>
>>53693061
How goes the Megaladon Baron? Your people's newest warship is quite the masterpiece if you don't mind me saying.
>>
>>53693121
Always conflict around here

>>53693232
The rumar built the megladon we just gave it a name. Currently we're working on a brand new line of ships from corvette to battleship, using Avarian technology.
>>
Good morning,ambassadors.How are you?>>53688084
Good news,Ovaa.For a second there I was worried you would be replaced.
>>53689252
Isee.Did your ethereals hear my advice?
>>53692785
I just designed the fleets as a fun way to go to war.If you want to make managing resources important,go ahead,but keep in mind that it will be easier for some.The Voidspeaker has no need for water,the Carnem Wastes has no need for breathing,etc.Either way,I did not intend for fleets to be so in depth,but it's your decision.
>>53691658
If you don't want one,you don't have to build it.I read up on the Noo,and if you feel that a fleet doesn't make much sense for them that's fine.Fleets are kinda optional,or at least that's how I made them.
>>
File: IMG_8861.jpg (127KB, 800x917px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8861.jpg
127KB, 800x917px
>>53688913
01001000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101111 01110101 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111
>>
>>53693450
Logistics could be used for campaigns or different scenarios for fleet combat with raids on convoys meaning that fleet power is reduced by hunger or lack of ammo. But it shouldn't be the focus of combat I agree.
>>
>>53693278
Didn't the Avarians use beacons for FTL?
>>53693651
Yeah,that could work,just that we'd need to work on the rules.But for fleet battles I'd rather not use logistic too much.
>>
I feel like I am way out of the loop regarding combat, fleets and stuff
>>
>>53693843
Ooc join the club
>>
>>53693826
Yes, but we have shown them our own methods. The new ships will have our standard FTL.
>>
T̴̀h̛͞is ́͟͞u͘͟nįt̨̨ ̨̀͡a͡d̵̢m̶̡i̢̧t̷̕s̶̕ i͟t͢͡ ̢͠͞Į̸s̵͜ ͘s͘͡a̛̕̕dd́̕e͘n̢͢e͡d̸ ͢͢by̕͝͝ ͘͝t͜͟ḩé ͢fa̡̢c̶t̨/k̨͠n̡̧o̷w̨͟l̶̀e̵͟d͢g̨̢͝è̸͝ ̴͠͠ý̵o̢u͘ ̵̵͢c̶a͜͝n̶n͘o̡͠t͢ ̸̡̧t̸͠͠el͢͜ĺ ́th͝i͡s̴̷̴ ͞ún̵it̷͡ ̧͢͜a̵p̛a̕r̵͜t̴͡ ̡fr̛o͜m̨̧ ų̕nit̶̛ t̨͜͠h̨̢i̶ŕ̨͞t̛ee̡n͟ ̸as̀͝ ͞w̛ę̢/̛͘͝u̕s͟͢͡/́͟͜i̶͟ ̧͜t̢͞h̵̡i̛ņ͘͢k̸ ̧͘u̵n͠it̶̀͝ ̷̵t͠h̴i̵͘r̕t̛̕͟ee̶n̴ ̨i̶͜s̨ ̛͜ą ̸͝l̵͞i͜t̸̨t̷̕͠lę̡ c̛̕r̨̢a̕ź͝y̨
>>
>>53694039
Well,I think I could.You're more curious,while by the way you describe 13 he's more warmongery.
>>53693983
Seems good.Did they have any new weaponry?Perhaps they had their own version of the Orga and Tachyon lance.
>>53693843
>>53693864
Ooc
Don't worry about it.It's just that a few threads a go some players wanted to have a fleet battle,so we worked together to make a basic framework,and I added the details and put it in a doc.It's pretty much a way to let players have fleet battle without relying too much on dice rolling,and it's meant to be fun,not for getting angry and declaring war.The fleet rules are in a google doc in the OP description,but you son't need to build a fleet.
>>
>>53693843
>>53693864
Ooc just make it whatever you want. Basically for attacking just announce what you're using to do damage and the roles for decide it. Just keep it semi balanced but other than that you can do pretty much everything.
>>
>>53694131
Ooc
Yeah,it's not a strict thing.Just that you make your fleet based on the guidelines of the fleet rules and play them.You don't have to make it,and even if you do there's a lot of leeway on how.As long as it's cohesive and fun,it's fine.
>>
>>53694122
It was a advanced tachyon lance used in their ships. The orga is brand new and we have just finalised it. You may have the blueprints if you wish.
>>
>>53694122
À̵c̴c̵̨͢u͢r̶̷ate̸/t̴̵͜r̡̕͜uth͘ ͞w͘͘e͢/̶̧u̴͘s̛/i̴ ̕ ̵̨̡h͠o̕p̧͟e̴͡ h̡͢e̸͝ ̷ś̢t̕͟a̢͟͡y͘s͡ ́ą̛̕w̧a͘y̷ ͝an̴̢͝d̢ ̧d̵͠oȩ̨̕s ̧t͝h̨e ̨͡m͜i̴̢̧li̢͠t͘a̛͟ry ́t̕h̴̛i̕n͟g̴s̨̛ ͠a͜͟͠n̡͝d ̵ĺét̴̶͡s̢̡ ̸th̷̸i͟s u̧͘n̵i͠t̀͞ ͝ ̷d̷̢o͞ ̴̀i̕͟t̛ş̢ ̵j̡̕̕ǫ̀b̷̴ ̨̕͝dip̴̧l̴͠͝ò̢m̷ac̨͟͟y̸͞/̴̀e̡̨x̢plo͢͡͞r̡a͘͠t͘i͞͡͡o̸n̷/x̵e͞no̡͝b̧͝i̡̛o͞l̛͠ǫg͘y̶
U̶̧n̶̡͘ré̡l͘a̸̷t͝e͟͠d̛/͘͝t̶̀͞a͟͝͞n̷͟g͠ȩ̴ņ̷t̀͢ìa͜l͞ ̵͢ý̡o͝ư͘͠ h̷͠á̡ve̶͢ ̸̷y̶͡ȩ̵t̕ ̸́͞to͢ è̢x̸p̶l͠a̢̛͠n̷ą̡t̸i͞o̷n͘͢͟ ̀̀͜pi̵̸r͠a͜t̷͝e̢̨s͟
>>
>>53694296
Pirates?The only pirates I heard of were the W'nai pirates,but we solved that.
>>53694266
Seems that the Avarians were rather advanced.I don't need the Orga lance schematics specifically,but thank you.My bioships are well armed already.

Although,once you're done researching it,could you lend me the notes on the original Beacon?I've been doing some work on the shadow things,and I have some goals in mind that require it.
>>
>>53694396
B͜u̕t̴̢ ̡̡wh͞a̷t̷͟ ͢͞a͝re͝/͟i͞s/w̸͢as ̧̛pirat̶͞͞e̶s̷̛?̢́͞
>>
>>53694396
Well, we've learned much from it. For example, we've found that the homing seems to work beyond our reality. The worlds swallowed by the void still have beacons, and it can still in on them. The Beacon also react to the voice of the emperor for some reason.
>>
>>53694417
People who rob ships illegally for monetary gain.
>>53694425
The voice of the Emperor,you say?I wonder why.
Is the Emperor regarded as a being close to your Stellar Phoenix?He may have some genetics of the Phoenix,and perhaps the Stellar Phoenix you believe in was a forefather of the Phoenix that are here now.

As for the beacons,I'm going to use the Nietzsche for something concerning that.Once Sadan arrives,of course.
>>
>>53694417
Why do you want to know?Did something occur?
>>
>>53694579
All are equal in descent to the Solar Phoenix. Supposedly it's to do with the creation of the Beacon, we still have to examine its history archive.
>>
>>53694599
>>53694579
Tḩ̴ę̕ ̶̛c̷ǫ̸r̨͜p͞or̀́͠a͜ti̛̕͡o̸ń ͢͠m̴͝e͘a̡͠t͢ ͞sa̶͝͞í͞d̴ ̧t̴͠h̸a̡̛͝t ouŕ͡ ͟m̛͟íg̡̛͠r̷̀a̸̢t̕͜ò͘r̷̡y̸͟ ͞ḿ̀apś̴̡ ̡͢͡w͡o̶u̷͜͝l̸d b̵e͘ uś̸͘èf͠ų̶l ̛t̸̢̛o̧ ͡͝av̡o̵í͡ḑ͝ ̀͘p̀i͜r̕̕͞àt̢͠es̨̡͘ ̕͝w͘͞͞e̶/̷̡ųs̡/́i̶̧̛ ̷̵̷ẁa̵̛͞nt̡̛e͜d̢ ̶t̵̀o̕͘͞ ͟k̵̢n͟o̢w̵͡ ̀w̸̷h̶at̨̛͘ t̕͡he͠s͘e̶ ̴pi̢͟͝ŕa͢͞t͝͠e͞s̕ ̸ár̀e͝
̧̛Th͞a͟͟nk̛͝s/̧͢g̨r̵̡á̶t͜į͝ţ̡u͝d͞e͜ ̡͟a̷͘n̡ò͞͠t̡͘͜h̛e͞͠r ̕͞q̛͜u̴̡eŗ͞ý͞ ̛/̡͢q́u̴̧e̷͝s̨t͢iơ̵n̶ ̶͘͞w̨hà͜t̕ i̴͜s̨ ̶̕͘t̀ḩi̶͜͜s̡̀ ̴F͟͟T̢Ļ̕ ̷͡y͟͡o̷̧u̵ ̡͠t̴a̴l͜k̡͘͡ ̶͡ab̨̕o̸̡ų̶t̡?͜͞
>>
>>53694686
Ah,I see.Yes,the maps would be useful to avoid such illegal activities.
FTL is an acronym commonly for reference to faster than light travel.
>>53694632
I see.
Maybe it's creation had to do with the Emperor?Or Duke,I believe he's called.
>>
>>53694798
The Avarian Emperor apparently made this Beacon, almost 4,500 standard years ago. He was originally a scientist, before the rise to power. Tradition dictates that all emperor create something innovative during their reign. These are from the extracts we've translated.
>>
>>53694862
I see.Sorry,I thought you meant the Duke,not the Avarian emperor.
Could you send over the notes and extracts?I'm currently in my ship,parked on Steel Seed.
>>
>>53694916
Of course, we are still deciphering them. It appears that this current emperor created these huge cryo chambers, in the event of a disaster. Perhaps there are lost worlds that still have chambers on them?
>>
>>53694798

a̢͜͠n̸̷d ̷w̢̛h̡́́a̴̕t̸͜ ̵͘i̧s ̴̡͘t͢h̵̕a̴ţ͠?̶̕
>>
>>53694959
It is to travel faster than the speed of light.
It allows us to traverse the galaxy quickly.
>>
>>53694955
Maybe.In the "Womb of the Ocean",perhaps?
I'm not sure.I'll just do research on the Beacons and stuff.Tell me once they're translated,please.
>>
>>53692377
Fool, you expect to invade our homes and live?! I will enjoy tearing your flagship to pieces myself.

>Fleet:
>3 Dreadnoughts, 1 of them flagship
>7 Battleships
>15 Cruisers
>3 carriers
>Security space station (acts as cruiser-carrier hybrid if you allow it, if not it's just a battleship)
>17 destroyers
>27 corvettes

I don't have the rules accessible RN so I don't know how much this is
>>
>>53695050
Yes we've translated all information relating to the Beacon. I'm giving the data slates over to you now.
>>
>>53695012
i̧n̸͡t͘er̶̸ȩś̵͝t̸̢i͡n̸̡g/̷ne͡͡w/ we/̢͢u̴ş̵/i̵͡͝ ̕ ̴̶d͞o̵n̡'͟t ̸͝d́̕͟ǫ͞ ̡̕t̶h̢͝a͢t̶̨͞
>>
>>53695085
369 fleet health
>>53695141
Understood,tell me when they arrive.
>>53695156
What do you use instead?
>>
>>53695294
They should be reaching you now, I haven't glanced at them myself, I think I'll leave that honour to you.
>>
>>53695294

w̡͟e̡/̸̀u̸̡s/̵i ̧́j̀͞u̢s̡͢t̴̛ ͞m̵ov̷è̡͞ ̢͞a͟t̷̡͞ ̴̕͝n͢or̸̷ma͘l͜ ̸̡s̀p̶̢é͜ed̶̨s
>>
File: IMG_0460.png (86KB, 323x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.png
86KB, 323x420px
>News is abound all of Dukedom space as the Avarian emperor arrives to the capital on Murder to see the Duke. Huge crowds have come out to see the advanced ships descend and see the Avarian emperor march towards the capital.
>>
>>53695294
Excellent
>>
>>53695328
Understood.
>Carter views the data slate.

Hmm.
It mentions the Void,and how the shadow beings were,later in the war,pushed out of it by a black hydra.Then it mentions planets being pulled into a rift.Perhaps the Womb of the Ocean?
It talks of the Emperor's plan to enter cryostasis.
And of Beacon developement.

Seems strange.Maybe more Avarian planets are still out there?
>>
Rolled 5, 1, 5 + 11 = 22 (3d8 + 11)

>>53695498
You shall find our hulls and weapons are more than a match for this fleet.
>The Imperials open fire at long range with mass drivers
>>53695050
ooc what are the stats for the bioships and it's weapons again?
>>
>>53695570
That's what I'm thinking. The Home Beacon seems linked to the smaller beacons, but it appears to be able to track the cryostasis facilities too. We are trying to get them to track them as we speak.
>>
>>53695355
Why?Isn't that inefficient?
>>53695579
Dreadnought with 7 + 2 against unshielded bioships.Uses elite infantry with plasma weaponry.
>>
>>53695609
Understood.

I will try modifying my own beacon to do the same.This may lead to the Womb,and if so,we'll need a way to close it for now.You guys don't have weaponry to fight the shadow beings,and if you find it and leave it open for too long,another Avar incident may occur.
>>
>>53695610

w͡e͘ ̨̡͞a̵̵r͡è̕ ͜m̧͢i̧̛g̸͘͡ŗà́t̷ó̷r̕y̵͠ ̸̀r͟͝è̷̡t͡u͝rn̶i̡ņ̶g͟ ̢́be͢f̴͢ơ͞r̴͜͞e͡ ̡t̷he p̵̧laņ̡é͝t́s ̨͞é̢c͘͞o͘͝l̶̕͢o̴͘͠g̵͟y ̢͜h͞av́e̕ ̨̧r̶eco͜v̷e͡r̷eḑ͢ ̛i͢͡s̶̵̡ p̧o̧i̢n͘͜t̢l͢e̸̵s͢s͘͘͠ ̡͟͞ẃ̢͟e̷ ͞á̴ŗ̧͟e̸ ̸͝in ̢͢nơ̴͢ rus̀͘h ̸̡͞ẃ̕e̕ ̡ha̕v̨ȩ̛ t̶̸o̶ ̶͡h́o̴͢me ̶p̶̀l̡a̛n͞͡é͠t͟͞ ̷͡͡t̷ó͡ ͟͢r̶̛étų̵r͝n t͟ó̷̕ó͞
̧s̴i̵̛͢m̨͝p͝l͘͘ìc̵͝it͟͡y̷͠/̧̡r͘͡el̷i̷a̧͠b̧i̷l̴̸̷it̴̡y̶ ̛͠͝>̡͟ ̵s̵̕p̀ee̷͠ḑ
>>
>>53695667
Our scientists have tested the tracking signal, we found a stasis chamber, on a artic world called Ostichi.
>>
Sorry cephalopod leader was typing up some more fluff on the Empire but i await your response
I have been authorized to give more information about the United Empire to you fellow representatives. I hope what I put together is enough to slake your curiosity.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1anojEHaQJPNzNQYYGI8APVGFpGaIOTgUAGCbuRF3YQQ/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>Amid the humdrum of ceremony and pomp, the Avarian emperor gift the Duke a medallion of glowing energy. He gives his blessing to him and and agrees to become a compliant memeber of the Dukedom if they continue to assist finding the missing Avarian people.
>>
>>53695770
Hello there, Taxla. We are the vassals of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms, and we wish to learn more about our past. Recently, our scientists and Ploraxias scientists have found that we are linked together. We hope to further establish a closer relationship with our kin.
>>
>>53695713
Ooc
Do the Iron Lord's Spear of Steel ships still exist?And are the frontier worlds well defended?
>>53695706
It seems Heaven's Gate removed all the taken planets from the Void.That is good,but it also means we can't track the Womb of the Ocean yet.While you try finding the now scattered planets,I will research a way to find ghe Shadow Heretic's hiding place.
>>53695690
What happened to your home planet?Was it destroyed?
>>
>>53695844
Ţ̀͢h̴͟i̕͝ş̶ ͟͜un̡i̵t̷͟ ͟a͜͡dm̀i͘t͘s ͜kn̕o͘w͢s͘͘͘ ̛n̸o͟t ̨̕b̧ų̸t ͘b͘e͡l̸̨̡iè͡v͜e͞s̵͘ it̸ ͘͟wąs ̨s̢h̕͟ed̷/̛a͟b͠a̶̶nd̸o̧n̸e̸ḑ/̴́l̛é̷f̨̕͡t̴́
̡
>>
>>53695828
The ancient Avarian star maps showed that your worlds were once part of their empire and colonised. Your people have been cut off from the rest of the Avarians for centuries now. The emperor is most interested to learn of you.
>>
File: Ceph Dreadnought.jpg (81KB, 1489x536px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph Dreadnought.jpg
81KB, 1489x536px
Rolled 4, 5 + 10 = 19 (2d10 + 10)

>>53695579
Such an expected answer, Human.

Divert all energy to weapons and shields and advance against the enemy position. Charge the plasma destroyers. I want their flagships burning.

Carriers, deploy all fighter-bombers, corvettes scort the fighters into destination.

Destroyers, battleships. Fire.
Activating shields to negate all damage this turn and firing with battleships and destroyers for 2d10+5+5 damage whilst dreadnoughts charge superweapons and the carriers start deploying fighters

>>53695610
The only bioships the conclave have are the fighters themselves, all other ships are metal.
>>
>>53695911
Good, while we are mere vassals of the Ploraxians, we have been allowed autonomy and we are allowed to have the same rights as other empires. We hope, with the help of the Ploraxians, members of all of our species can meet this emperor, and learn about their past. We have two main species, the Vari and the Kiir. The Kiir, as we theorized
>He slowly whispers to his guards ear "No offense"
Was probably some sort of subservient species. We hope to meet our ancestors.
>>
>>53695935
Ooc
Okay.
>>53695899
Perhaps we could help you find it?
>>
Rolled 6 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>53695844
The frontier worlds are fairly well defended with most of the core and more advanced worlds having their own defense fleets while the frontier are defended by the Imperial Navy. And the Spears of Iron do exist and might be the most heavily defended and armed ships in the UE.
>>53695935
>The great bio dreadnought absorbs most of the fire but is left burning and heavily damaged while the Imperials deploy fighters to intercept and charge weapons.

ooc this will be armor role second shooting attack will be next.
>>
>>53695966
The emperor would be most happy to see you, but some wary. He's quite intent on uniting all the Avarians back together, now that many of the worlds have been recovered through the Heavens Gate.

>>53695844
Very well, we will decipher more of the data, and look for it on the recovered worlds. Have you any theory's on what this Womb of the Ocean might be?
>>
>>53696009

wèl̀͟l ̶we̵͜ h̵́a̛ve̴͢ ̷͡n͠o̧ ̡̨̧n͘é̵ed̕/͡de̶͡s̕i̶͘ŗe͠ ̨t̵o̡̕͟ ̸̧͜f̛͝į͢n̸d͘.s͞e͡ek̢̛ ì̛͝t̡͟ ͠i̴f ̶̶̸y͘o̸͠u do ̨͘ìt̀ w̷o͢͝u̶l̛d̀ ͜nò̶t̸ ̵͠͝b̀ȩ̛͠ ̷͢u̧̕n͠͞ ̛͘͠à̡͡p̢̀pr̨ę͞c͢͞i̸͞a̶ţe̷͘d̛͝
>>
Rolled 6, 8, 6 + 11 = 31 (3d8 + 11)

>>53696028
>>53695935
>The Imperials choose not to overcharge their railguns wanting the the full amount of shots to overwhelm the Cephalopods. The dreadnoughts prepare their mighty anitmatter lances for imminent fire.
>>
>>53696037
Very well then. Our only request is to be an autonomous part of this new empire. A vassal. We will still support the Ploraxians in times of need.
>>
>>53696107
If you do you become part of us. The emperor has become part of the Dukedom, as a thanks for saving his people from stagnation and extinction. You may want to consider this carefully. As avians you will have the full rights as any other Avian in our empire.
>>
>>53696136
Who says we won't? We just want to be an autonomous part of your empire. That is all.
>>
>>53696207
>>53696136
And this is with Ploraxian graces.
>>
>>53696207
Very well. As the ambassador, I formally welcome you to the Dukedom, may the Solar Phoenix be ever in your heart, you beaks ever sharp and feathers ever graceful.

The Avarian emperor will be most pleased to hear of more lost Avarians joining.
>>
Ooc I find the delay in the combat to be quite fitting with combat taking place over millions of miles and transmissions between the enemies taking minutes to get through.
>>
Rolled 3 + 2 (1d6 + 2)

>>53696082
>The battleships and dreadnoughts shake at the impact.
Grnn Once the plasma destroyer is charged center it on the enemy flagship.
Rolling defense, will roll attack of the plasma destroyer next turn. I think the destroyer should be 1d30 btw, it has a lot of energy and either can go very well or very bad, if it rolls lower than 10 it overheats. What you think?
>>
>>53693450
Yes they did.
>>53689501
I'm alright.
Sorry for being gone
>>
>>53696274
Ha that will show you.
>The crew of the flagship cheer as an enemy dreadnought explodes
That should be cool. By the way antimatter is from Andorians and I think both superweapons should be 1d30
>>
>>53696041
I will try and find it,01.How does it look like,or does it have any special characteristics?
>>53696037
I have a theory that it may be an alternate dimension,or maybe even a broken piece of the Void.More research is required,and I am also currently researching how all this affects the Court.
>>53696274
Sounds good.Is it an exotic weapon?I can add it to the fleet rules.
>>53696250
Yeah.It's better than just generic star wars dogfights IN SPHEEEESSS that are usually depicted.Unless it's over a planet,most fleet battles would take minutes each turn
>>
Rolled 2, 6, 7 + 12 = 27 (3d8 + 12)

>>53696274
Focus fire on the dreadnoughts!!! Don't let them fire.
>The massive railgun turrets turn preparing a volley of fire.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d30)

>>53696334
I wouldn't celebrate so eagerly if I were you.

Plasma destroyer. FIRE!

That's alright albeit I think it should have a drawback too, somekind of risk to compensate for the humongous ammounts of damage it can do. The overheat pretty much means the dreadnought exploding for example.
>>
>>53696371
There doesn't seem to be much information on it in the records, it must have occurred after the collapse.
>>
>>53696392
OOC:
Jesus Howard Christ.
RIP dreadnought.

>>53696371
It's a doomsday weapon.
>>53696374
>The dreadnoughts shake... and the one loading the plasma destroyer blows up entirely
>>
>>53696322
Good.Is it working out?
I still haven't contacted Sadan yet,I don't want to rush the call.
>>53696334
Ooc
That gives me an idea.How about,instead of doomsday weapon rules,we call them destroyer rules,and they use a 1d30,and ten or lower is overheating?Overheating does the role's damage + 5 to your own fleet,and the destroyers can only be used every...4 turns?
>>
>>53696416
Yes.They retreated to it after hiding the planets in the Void and failing to completely destroy Avar.Heaven's Gate took all the planets out,so there must be another way to find the Ocean's Womb.
>>
>All over Dukedom space, marines are being deployed with teams of Avarian doctors and scientists to inspect more of the worlds brought forth with the Heavens Gate. Searching is continuing but cryo chambers have already been found, increasing hopes that more may be out there.
>>
>>53696462
Also ooc:
How are the fleet rules guys?Are they good or do they need tweaking?
>>
>>53696430
That works for me.
>>
>>53696426
>>53696392
>The Human cheering can be heard over the radios and long range transmissions all over the system as more of the dreadnoughts die and burn.
Ooc
Shit dude. How many dreads are you up to now? And we're charging ours now so we won't shoot till next turn. Do doomsday weapons ignore shields?
>>
>>53696462
>Taxla ponders for a moment
If these creatures come for the beacons, and they retreated to th Ocean, perhaps we can send a Beacon into the void? It may draw them out and if we're lucky, they'll bring it back to the Ocean.
>>
>>53696488
They're good so far.
>>
>>53696501
Maybe.
It'll require the Voidspeaker's permission.

I was thinking of just throwing a beacon out and strapping one of my bodies to it.
>>
>>53696488
I'm enjoying it so far. But I think for larger fleets like the Prethoryns or if you have 100 more fleet power than your enemy you get to roll an additional d8.
>>
File: img049.jpg (959KB, 2166x2737px) Image search: [Google]
img049.jpg
959KB, 2166x2737px
>>53696430
>>53696501
So that's what you were doing with the beacons? Good to know... Commander Black sent me to say "no refunds", at any rate.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d30)

>>53696392
>>53696426
>>53696499
>One of the Andorian fueled antimatter lances is brought to bear and the crew cross their fingers hoping nothing bad will happen.
>>
Rolled 8, 7 + 5 = 20 (2d10 + 5)

>>53696499
All dreads are down, two exploded albeit the flagship is just 'disabled and drifting space harmlessly' AKA: counts as destroyed but at least lets the character live and/or be taken prisonner. Also yes, they ignore shields.

>Figther Bombers attempt bombarding enemy bridges
>>
>>53696522
If breaking into the Andean is the end goal, your ships can use the Home Beacon to enter after it, we learnt it can allow a enormous amount of ships to pass through at once.
>>
>>53696558
I've got no problems with that,miss.These beacons have been worth it.Never knew you could use one to make a fleet of suicide bombers.

Either way,the Wastes is a great research area,and these beacons were worth every credit.
And the ship.

How's the Union?
>>
>>53696577
>A battleship succumbs to the damage.

>Coughs, the dreadnought is on fire pretty much everywhere.
This... won't be my end... ape...
>>
>>53696579
Naw,I just want to get into the Womb.No offense,but the Avar worlds being recovered was just a very good consequence of this.

I'll jist jury rig a ship with a beacon and tape myself to it.See where these beings take me,then I'll drop a tracking device in the ship and shoot myself in the body.It's desposable anyway.
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>53696578
>The biodread explodes but the rest of the fleet hunkers down letting armor absorb some of the damage.
>>
>>53696371

pͩͩͣͦ̑̋̽̇̒l͒ͨͣ͑͊ͦ͊̌eͪ̓ͦ̀̄aͩͧ̽̎͂ͯs̉̔͐̊ẻͤͬ͗̑͌ ̐͗ͨ̓̆̓ͣc͐̉e̽ȧ̔ͦs̀͐e̽͐͌ͬ̽/ͤ͌sͬ̌͒t̿̆ͦ̐̐ͫ̊ͩoͤp̿ͫ̂͒̄̀͂̄ ̑͂ͬt͐̋ͬ̽h̋͗ī͋ͭs͒͐̑͐͒ͪ́ͤ ̀̈̽̆͒lͮ̀̈͆ȋ̚ňe̒̔ͦ ̓͂̓͒̄̾ͦ̎ò̐ͬ͋ͯͤͣf̏̓ͤ̉̽ ͑̽ͫͨq́̏̋uͤ͌ͩ̿̊ͯ̀͑ěͬ̃̃̉̂ŝͨ̋tͧͫiͨ̀̿̿̄́̉ỏ̌ͯ̏ͦ̒͑̚n̾̀ͮͭsͦ/̿ͮ̓̊͒i͗̐̌ͪ̀nͩͨ̀qͦ̂̐͗ͯ̈́u͆͒̆̓i̋͆̈͂̚rͯ͗͑̍ͯ̚y̓̏ ̄ͬ
͌̏ű̔̆̑̈n̾̆͊̏ͧͧ̎i̎̂͑t̂̿̂̽ͮͤ͐ͩ ͯ͛ͫ́̿ͩ0͑̓ͨ1ͣ̉ͭ́̓ ͋̔̓ȉ̇ͤ͒s̆̃ ͨ͋̌͛͛̋̈́y̓͑̑̇o̎͒͋ͧű̑n̆ğ̏̂͂ͧͣ̓ͤ/̉͂͒ͩs̓̊̂̽ͫ̂w̏̃̿ͮ͑̏ê̈̆e͒̒̄ͭt̋̓͆/̄ͫ̈͆̿ͦͨͨiͭ̄̀͌ͤ̀n̑ͤͮn͊̋͊̑̒̉ͪoͮc̐͆éͬ͌ͤ̍n̑͑̾̓̓ͫtͯͬͮͨͬ̽̏
̎̔͆̾s̈o͑m̑̓͗͌̍̄éͣ̋̉̏̎tͦ̾̈́h̆ͤͮ͛̓͐͌ͫi̓͊̆͆̉nͯgͣ̿s͗̈ͫ̑͂̎̍ ̾á̽̉̍̈̊͋̂r͌eͭ͒͛̒̿̐̇ ͭ͆ͦ͗̓͗b̀̋̽͆eͩͩ̀̄͊̍͑ͮtͬ̌̍͑ͧ̂͂t́ͯ̏̋ͫ̌ͨe̎ͧr̐̑̋̚ ̈̌̀̀̃̾͒f͑͐̏ͭ̍ͣ̇̄̾o͌̊ͯr͆ͣͮg͐e̐̄́t̔ͫ̐ͤ̈ͦť̍͑̈́i̐̿͊̎nͯ̂ͫ̽̈͋gͨ̃͐/͗̂͂aͣ̑̊b̓͌̍ͭ͂̔a͌̽̊̓͑ͭnͨ̎ͦ̾̋̇̌d͛ͪ̚o͊̌ͭͧ̓̽̈́n̋eͯ͛̔ͣdͧ̋̍/̂ͮď͗̚ūs̓ͮt̓̆
>>
>>53696604
Busy with the ships, mostly, given how the climate seems ripe for conflict these days. With all the battleship fighting that's going on in this season, our hands are obviously full -of nothing illegal, of course-, even with the High Commander's motto of "let them sort their shit out by themselves".
>>
>>53696649
If that is your intention, I wish you the best of luck. Perhaps the Ocean may answer some serious questions about these void creatures.
>>
Rolled 7, 9 + 13 = 29 (2d10 + 13)

>>53696619
>>53696654
Ha we are no apes.
>The corvettes swarm over the enemy fleet firing and focusing on the massive battleships their smaller mass driver not as effective.
Ooc i'm counting corvette weapons as base 4 doubled.
>>
>As we speak, cryo vaults are being opened up all over the Dukedom, with hundreds of thousands of Avarians haveing been thawed out. The number is currently rising.
>>
>>53696693
Okay,01.I understand.
>>53696694
Any work as mercenaries?
>>53696706
I hope so.I won't do it yet,though,need to get the Nietzsche up and running.
>>53696773
Ooc
Also,doomsday weapons can only be on dreads,or bigger.And destroyer is also a type of ship,so I reccomend changing the name to prevent confusion.
Corvettes double the base damage they do.
>>
Rolled 3, 3 + 15 = 21 (2d10 + 15)

>>53696773
Shields! Enable shields! SWARM THEM BACK!
I certainly hope my rolls are better this time. Also using Swarm to double corvette damage
>>
>>53696840

ẗ́̿̽̚ĥ̚iͮ̔ͮs͊ͧͦ̌̽ ͊̔ͭͧ͌̎ͨi̋s̾ͩͭ̈ͭ̂ͬ ͬͨ̾u̒̇n͛͑iͩ̑ẗ́́̽ ͆̏̑̾̏t͗̎̆̋̿͐̂͐̃w̄̃͆e͛́ͯ̀́̊̉ͣlͣ͗ͫvͧ̂̈́͋̚e͊̃͛̐,̂̾̃͌͆̋̑́ ̈́ͩ́k͒̋̽̆ͪ̄́iͧ̈́ͮ̓͂̉ň͐̒̓̇̇d̿͐l̆̇̄̇ͣ͗͂y̓ ̃̀̈́ľͣͦ̒ẽa͑̎̈́ͤrͮ͗̊̐̈́͒n͂̀͌͌̾͒ͣ̄ ́̚t͛ͫ͐͑ͪ̚oͨ̊͂ͣ̈́́̐͒̚ ͧ̚ẗ͗e͗͗ͭl̄ͩl̀̽ͣ͑̓ͮ̿̑/͗̊ͨd̍ͦ̊ͪͩ͌iͬ̎̃̋sͪ͗̏c̽ȅ̔ͣr͑͆̌̾̓̓ͪ̄nͧ͆͋̀̐̉́ ̊̈́ͬ̑̓u̓͊͌͒̑̊̈́ͯ̂s͛́̊̄͑̈̏̓ ̓ͧ̿͌͋ả͌̄ͨ̈ͯp͑̆̿ͬ̂͒̌̈́aͬ͂̽r̿̑̈́t͐/͋̊̽s͒̾̔ê͗͑̽͆̒̋p̌̔̋ͩ̏ͬ̄̂a͐̓r͗ͤât͒ͪ̈́͐̑́̽ê̔̋̑ͭͣ̈́l̿̆͂̓̆ỳ̚̚ ̿͗̽ͪͫ̾ͨ̚ ͩͭ͋̐̿ͩ́̚
́̈́̀f͆̌̃̄ả͂̽͊̈́̌͌̽r͋̉ͯ̋̋̒e̓͒̇w̌̄̽͒ͬe̓̆̾͑lͯ̆̄̐ͪ̇ͯ̄l̂/ͭͪ̓ͦ ̿͋ͩ̌̐̃ͧ̎r̃ͤ̑̎̒ͤ̆ë̏̌̃̑̍̔̔t͑̑͆ͬͤ̊̃ủ̉̍͊r̽ͫ̌̐̒nͨͨ͋͑î͐̎ͭ̌̏͒̿͌n͊̂̾ͯ́g̉̍͒͛̀ ̑̍cͭͧ͐ō̈́̓͆̊n̏̍t͌̊ͨ̑͌̇ṙͩ̓̓oͧl̄̑ ̾͌̔ͨ̈́t̿ͤ̀̃̚ǒ̄̑̆ͭ̊̒ ̾͋͛͆͛͒ūͭ͊n̓ͭͪi͛͊ͬ̿̿͆̊t̃̿̑͂͆̚ ̓ͣ̒̾̉̌1ͯ̃
>>
>>53696773
>>53696841
>The Cruisers take heavy damage moving up as a protective shield for the larger vessels letting their hulls act as shields.
>>
>>53696430
A bit.
Civilians are spooked from how bad the wars going.
It's doing good though.
>>
Rolled 1 + 3 (1d6 + 3)

>>53696872
>>
>>53696840
Ooc
Also we should keep track of point health in our posts,maybe once every ship is destroyed and you announce it,you also announce remaining fleet health.
>>
>>53696869
Sorry,I've never met you before,12.Farewell.
>>
>>53696840
Ah! I'd remind you that our is a federation- approved union that keeps the routes free from illegal piracy- plus the odd "surprise inspections" on merchant ships if needed. Mercenary work is way below us, we pride ourselves with our neutrality.
>>
Rolled 8, 5, 8 + 12 = 33 (3d8 + 12)

>>53696896
>>53696841
>The heavy guns of the fleet open fire again deploying fighters this time aiming at the defense station which is anchoring the defensive line.

You may retreat now Cephalopod if you value your life
>>
>>53696900
well let's see...
269-60-15=194
>>
>>53696933
Oh,excuse me for my mistake then.
Any more pirates than usual?
>>53696896
Ooc
So,as an addition to dodge I guess you can also use armor,where you role 1d6+3 and divert the damage to a different vessel on evens?
Maybe it's advantage is that it can be done without sacrificing using shields or a special ability.
>>
>>53696922
is it really that hard to tell them apart?
they have different "personality, text distortion styles and name tags?
>>
>>53696957
Victory or Death!
>The space station takes the blunt of the hit and more likely than not goes down as it has 20 health in total by combining carrier and cruiser stats.

Also IIRC centering on a target meant that the extra damage didn't disperse against the fleet
>>
>>53696958
It'd be 294,since you were at 369.
>>
>>53696989
I thought that armor was simply 1d6+dependant on shiptype reduced damage
>>
>>53696900
So far on my side
38 damage has been taken with a biodread gone and 2 cruisers disabled with one destroyed.
>>
>>53696996
Ooc
No,its just that I'm really tired today,and I have to go soon for something.Don't worry,they work.
>>
>>53697020
Ooc
So,dreadnoughts subtract 5,battleships 4,etc?
>>
>>53697020
Based on armor type. I'm tier 3 to show me being heavily armored but Cephalopods are tier 2
>>
>>53697025
01 the young friendly diplomacy one
13 is crazy and blood thirsty and militarized
12 is old cynical and the spymaster
I have to go soon as well
>>
>>53697010
>When you're so tired when arriving home from work you can't even math anymore.
>>53697048
well the way we agreed it on is that my ships when the shields aren't raised substract 2 because they are fast and manneurable but paperweight, and his substract 3 because they're unshielded
>>
>>53696989
Mph! With all the dreadnoughts clashing? The Star Conclave and Herr Schimmel are keeping the whole Lambda-Noo route blocked, the pirates of the nearby sectors are all flocking there and waiting for the winner to leave the field so they can feed on the scraps. Circling around like Paelo-vultures from ancient Terra, ah!
>>
>>53697025
Nothing to worry about, Admiral. I am sending in my force of two dreadnoughts, five battleships, ten cruisers, 20 destroyers, and 35 corvettes after these scum!
>>
>>53697004
I'll let you count it as disabled since it is a station but holy fuck 33 damage.
>>
>>53697092
Fire at will
>>
>>53697110
Offtopic: How to get the dice rolls.
>>
>>53697113
It will not be needed Admiral they are already broken. Focus on another target.
>>
>>53697132
type in options .dicexdy
>>
>>53697132
>>53697113
dice+d7,10,20 for example but let this battle finish for now I'm sure you can join in later in the campaign we're just trying to keep some balance.
>>
>>53697110
It can blow up, it's ok.

>Stares at the exploding mess.

Withdraw the fleet. There's nothing left to defend here anymore. No point on wasting resources for ruins.

>And as the fleet retreats to reinforce further fleets back there, the flagship is left drifting in space with the fleetmaster staring at the victorious humans.

You may have won this battle. But the war has just begun. Your friends may give you technology but you will always be an ape. You will always be Prey. And you will soon see the full might of the Conclave's fleets.
>>
>>53697078
Speaking of work I have it pretty soon so shall we call the battle there? It seems like a pretty major Imperial victory
>>
>>53697078
Ooc
Okay,although I son't know how to apply that to the rules.
Also yes if specifically targeting excess damage is lost.
>>53697074
Ooc
I'll type up a list,just in case.
>>53697083
Do you need assistance?
>>
>>53697252
I'd say simply leave it to an agreement between players with armor limit of 5 and minimum of 2?
>>
>>53697208
>>53697221
Got you covered.
>>
>>53697265
Ooc
Okay,I'll put that in the rules.Maybe more armor leaves less room for shields?
>>
>>53697208
Ahhh finally the Empire shows it's full might and you are right the war has just begun.
>Stares of into space and calls for boarding crews of Imperial soldiers to explore the wrecks for anything useful. And to gather the dead Imperial crewmen for burial.
>>53697265
Seems cool and maybe more advanced shielding that can be used more often as well.
>>
>The number of thawed Avarians has begun to number into the millions, it seems multiple cryo faculties have been set up across the worlds, some larger than others.
>>
>>53697307
Never mind that! We shall send in our fleet to aid yours, later. Right now we must focus on this threat to the federation!
>>
>>53697252
That's suspiciously kind, Ambassador. Tell me, have you made a personal point of chatting up every other federation member?
>>53697318
Ah, and so the Admiral has won the day...
>the captain taps on a commlink in her second left hear
Dispatch as soon as human forces retreat.
>>
>>53697361
Well,yes.Better then waiting in the Wastes,and I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>53697318
>Well your empire will find broken plasma tech which they may reverse engineer, and... (almost) a full crew of arsmen inside the flagship ready to die fighting before leaving any piece of valuable tech to fall on enemy hands.

I will not allow you gain any of our technology! We will fight to the last breath!

Rather than diceroll-battling this one let's just be sensible, even if they die fighting it's a shitload of boarding crews so I know my guys are going to loose. I just wonder how many will they take with them before they do.
>>
>>53697404
The federation wishes to intervene in this issue, and we will be sending our fleet there.
>>
>>53697399
I'd wager that a place called the Wastes holds literally nothing of interest or...
>the captain frowns, listening to the commlink
Bloody humans. How bothersome they are.
>>
>>53697422
My guys are the ones who attacked the federation
>>
>>53697404
>The brave Imperial Marines are cut down by volleys of plasma fire but once they are able to board with heavier weaponry and breaching charges they out flank the remaining Cephalopods with fully automatic gun fire
Casualties 159 dead,300 wounded
>>53697422
This is not Federation business and is a matter of the United Empire. We have already started sending in a foward advance station to help establish our control of this space.
>>
>>53697471
Exactly. Our fleet which I said earlier will arrive.
>>
>>53697252
you're missing the important question there: how a does race of giant hiveminded lobsterish creatures have spies?
*ominous music
>>
>>53697512
>you know all of those lobsters in the restaurants, laying around behind glass barriers like they should be cooked sooner or later but they actually never seem to be cooked in the end?
>exactly.
>>
>>53697504
>Only the fleetmaster stands on the bridge.

Congratulations. I really hope that you make it deeper into our territory. I can't wait to hear the screams of your men dying under the horrors we'll unleash upon you.
>>
>>53697511
They are not needed our fleet has handled the situation.
>>53697435
We try to be a bothersome as possible when dealing with looters.
>>
>>53697554
>top kek
>>
>>53697565
I won't take that from you while your men are busy pludering ships and slaughtering the survivors like common pirate rabble. Honestly, I didn't realize you pink two-ears were even allowed here- it must be an error for sure.
>>
>>53697435
Oh,no.The Wastes is named that because it's seen as a waste of time to visit if you'll just die when you get there.It actually is a very interesting place,and holds things more valuable than anything the balck market has.
>>53697597
>they have eyes everywhere
>your food,your aquariums
>even disney movies
>>
File: us.jpg (327KB, 744x500px) Image search: [Google]
us.jpg
327KB, 744x500px
>>53697637
this is basically what the prethoryn look like
>>
How about these rules?

>A turn can be used to attack,and to dodge or use shields.
>You may also use a special ability{boarding,etc.} in the same turn,but cannot use dodge or shields when doing so.
>Armor can also be used to redirect damage to certain ships,and subtracts 1d6+ ship type damage.Armor can be used without taking up a special ability or shields slot in a turn,but may only redirect damage to a cruiser or higher.
>>
>>53697562
>The Marines take him into custody for the crimes against the Federation and Empire. And so he will pay for enslaving and attacking innocent beings rather than face a honorable death.
ooc if you want him to escape that's fine too i just don't want to murder him.
>>53697631
Except we are at war and it is our right to get the spoils that we lost lives for. But if you pay a tax to the Empire pehaps we will allow you to have some salvage.
>>
>>53697631
I thought you pirates had fled the system after we glassed Cretoria for their rebellion. At least you're not working with these apes...
>>
>>53697678
ignore the water mark and weird yellow stuff I just stole it from googling lobster monster
>>
File: IMG_9331.png (30KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9331.png
30KB, 150x113px
>>53697678
Ooc
I used this pic for your ambassador for the drawthread.Is it fine?
>>
>>53697681
That should be fine. And using shields ignores all damage but can only be used once very two or three turns based on how advanced it is.
>>
>>53697683
Note: the fleetmaster is another character sepparate from the 3rd ascendant that did the first attack.
>He raises up a remote.
Not so fast. Whilst your soldiers were loosing time killing my armsmen, I made sure to get my hands on the main plasma generator pressure control. Any of you get your hands on me and this ship, all your loot, me and the rest of the men vaporize.

Or you can let me take a escape pod and then uninstall the plasma tech you've stolen for security reasons, you won't want that blowing up on your engineering teams would you?
>>
>>53697683
Unbelievable! YOU should pay a tax to us for the service we do in regulating piracy to conform the Federations' standards and quotas!
>>53697687
We pride ourselves in neutrality. We keep trade routes safe at a price, and nothing else- and certainly we dont' help two-ears.
>>53697637
Ah, but are they found there, or brought there?
>>
>>53697726
Maybe you have an armor value and shield value of 5,and divide it on how many turns you get to use shields vs how much damage is blocked.2 is the minimum.
>>
>>53697757
Found there.
Why do you ask?
>>
>>53697790
Business. I don't think it would surprise you to hear that every discussion with a corsair is bound to be some sort of business. For us, at least. After all, the unique place we occupy makes so that politics don't really interest us, and luckily so.
>>
>>53697848
What sort of business?Hematization ends tommorow,and even then I doubt you can get anything before ending up a smoldering wreck.
The Carnem Wastes is a dangerous place.
>>
>Gears. ///Turning///, **Twisting**, -Churning-
>(((Sizzling Flesh))), ==Boiling Souls==
>Sensations move throughout the room as the noise of clockwork, and unfathomable steel begins to echo all throughout the room
>--Dripping--, ((Oil)), ((Metal Growing))
>Reality breaks down into non-existence, before popping back in suddenly over and over and over again, until it just stops
>The smell of bile and oil fills the room as something unholy, something that is not meant to be pushes itself into the room
>Something made out of churning clockwork and flesh, larger than all of Creation, Dwarfing all of the cosmos' wonders
>>
>>53697866
I'm not familiar with this "hematization", but I feel like you would be anxious to tell me about it, right?
>>
>>53697732
We shall let you escape so your people will know of your defeat this day.
Ooc see you in 6 hours all I have work
>>
>>53697911
It is when an Organ sheds its outer layer.It's a sort of festival,and as long as you come to the Wastes without disturbing anythings,you won't be killed.
>>
>>53697881
Hello,Dantalion.
>>
>>53697774
Ehhh we'll iron it out eventually. But tomorrow might be a ground battle day to assault the system and it's planet.
>>
>>53697915
See ya
>He walks to a pod.
When they hear of this all my kin will be ready for war.

>>53697757
Perhaps we could reach a deal in a future from our common hate.
>>
>>53697962
Okay.Although I have nearly nothing to represent ground battles.
>>
>>53697698
i mean its fine but I was going for a more original style thus lobsters
>>
>>53697977
Unlikely. We won't take the field against federation members... unless they threaten first, of course, which knowing the pink-flesh two-ears, is always a possibility.
>>53697938
You can't drop names like that and then expect me not to ask- what would an Organ be, then?
>>
>>53697958
>>Within a about a minute or perhaps an eternity, the thing fully manifests, gears grinding away at the light of existence, flesh-like metal growing over the firmament of Creation, a nightmarish ticking and screeching sound humming throughout the background

<<GREETINGS>> ^^AMBASSADOR^^
%%What Has This Unit Missed During It's%% ##SLUMBER## **Process**
???
>>
File: Ceph5.png (127KB, 403x395px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph5.png
127KB, 403x395px
>>53698029
We shall see what lies in the future then.
>>
>>53698010
I'll try to edit it
>>53698029
Organs are gigantic organic structures in the sky that act as a sun.
>>53698049
The UE won a battle against the Conclave,and the Avarians are being recovered.
>>
We have recovere almost 5 million Avarians from the cryo vaults on the recovered worlds. More and more vaults are becoming apparent to us, it seems like there are more than we thought previously.
>>
>>53698141
But for what purpose?
>>
>>53698371
To avoid total extinction at the hands of the shadow beings summoned by the beacons.
>>
File: Arthropoid_18.png (102KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
Arthropoid_18.png
102KB, 420x390px
My friends, I have been delayed so long, the psionic communications are in dissaray, the clergy spread thin, tell me what has befallen our empress, our light in the darkness? Is she ok, where is she?
>>
File: Haggett031-Strange_Fruit[1].jpg (758KB, 960x744px) Image search: [Google]
Haggett031-Strange_Fruit[1].jpg
758KB, 960x744px
>>53698105
>Several incomprehensible lines of coding flow into the room, peeling off from the walls themselves before flowing around //DANTALION//

(((INTERESTING)))
**How Did This** $$ALTERCATION$$
++Begin++
??
>>
>>53698839
t͢ḩ̴̵è ̷̸f̵̵̡l̢̧ę̸͝et̡͜ ͡ḿ̢ę̶̵at̨̀ a̷̕nd̕͞ t̕͟h͘e s̕͜q̛u͠͠id̸͘ ̸̢mę̵́a͘͞t̶̛?̡̕ ̧̡͞w̡͠é/̢u̴͘͢s̵/̢͢͡i͘͢͡ ̨̨k̸͘n̡̛ow̶ ̵̸͜n̶͝o͡t̶͟ w̶̧͟h̡͡y̧ ̧̨t̵͘͝h̢́e̢̛͝y͡ ͢͟f͜i͞g̶͘͜h̡t̸͠,̀ ̢͘we͠/̸́u̵͠͠s̕͞/̡i̸̡ ̀͝t̷h́éơ̸̢ri͝ze/̢͠͝t̷̕h̡́͠ink ̶̕t̸͜h̴̀at̴ ̴͡the̴ỳ͟ ̸ar͢e̷ ̶s̕o̴͜͢ ̸͟͜ s̛i͟m̴̨i̛ĺa̧̨͠r͘ ̨̡i̷̵n̶͜͠ ̵̧t̸̷é̵͢m̵̧per͘͡a̸͘͞m̴e̛͝n̷͢t ͘ít͞ ̶̵̧ŕ͘e̛p̵u̕͝l̷͝͝s̛e̶s̶ ͠th́ȩ̷m f̀o̷r ̴̛ea̷ch ̢̧͠ot͜h͠e̸̕ŗ͘͜
>>
File: IMG_9378.png (3MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9378.png
3MB, 1937x1090px
>>53698839
The Conclave found illegal asteroid miners and demanded compensation which included slavery.The UE was having none of it.
>>53698777
Last I heard,she was on Ru,waiting to be returned to the Assembly.
>>53698010
No problem dude I fixed it
>>
>>53698777
Have you not had contact with her?
>>
>>53698580
Are the planets being reclaimed as well?
>>
>>53699126
>>53699196
Most helpful, that is where the deciever hides. Father was right: you creatures are pitiable.
>>
>>53699249
Oh.
By you saying Deciever that must mean you are a Storm King,or at least an ally.

Either way,if you step foot in Rumar space,you are going to get your ass kicked.
Those guys recently got new ships and everything,and Ru is their homeworld.
>>
>>53699289
Not like I care if you die.

Although could at least one of you survive?I need a specimen for experiments.
>>
>>53698941
>>53699126
&&VERY INTERESTING&&
==So A Difference In Ideologies== ^^THEN^^
??
>Several more lines of code, and what look like schematics flow off the walls to circle around //DANTALION// who is pulling them apart and rearranging them with strange metal tendrils
>>
>>53699320
Yes.Personally I don't like slavery,but the Conclave uses them.

Although,I think you'll want to see what these Storm Kings do.It'll certainly be interesting knowledge.
>>
>>53699305
You cannot defy father, that is to defy Moxif. Sabbalith must return that which was stolen. Surrender her and and there will be peace, I'll even release this puppet too.
>>
>>53699234
Yes, the usual damage to the planets is presence from heaven Gate, but it's nothing a good bit of labour can fix.
>>
>>53699393
Okay,so,just to be clear,you're a Storm King puppet?
>>
>>53699394
Baron Taxla,could you please connect me to your scientists fon the Vox for a moment?
>>
>>53699407
Stormking? Yes that is the name father said they would use. This body is but a vessel for me, I am no puppet, this body is
>>
>>53699439
Okay,just wait one moment,we'll parley in a sec.
>>53699420
Taxla?Please do this,I understand we must discuss helping the Avarians but this requires speed.
>>
>>53699458
>>53699420
I'm pathching you in now. Ok you're on, speak ahead.
>>
>Third person display of Silver Frond, overlooking an enormous firestorm from a dirigible.

Terribly sorry for the delay in transmissions, honored ambassadors and nobility. We are having an ever so slight tectonic calamity going on right now

A few standard hours ago, the Valley of Shadowed Veils was utterly destroyed. Volcanic eruptions have rendered the valley a lava filled mass, and the steady encroachment of the Indigo Peaks and their sister range, the Dusted Bluffs, will soon render the once profitable valley into a new, individual mountain range.

While we have the situation under control, and evacuation has been completed, we merely ask for a moment of thought to the 163 consciousnesses destroyed by the event.

>>53699393
Frankly, I don't give two pollen clouds about your religion, you overgrown pith mite. As you are a singular mind in many bodies, I have absolutely no problem in ordering my Trunks to treat your puppets as mobile bags of biofuel.

>>53699467
Greetings, Baron. I do hope the shipments of "ink leaves" arrived and were deemed satisfactory.
>>
>>53699467
I'm sending you some schematics.Tell your scientists to use them on the nearest beacon.Thank you,by the way.
>>
>>53699320
t̵h̀e ͞m̀̀ai͝n ͡so̸͡ú͠ŗ͜ce͡ ̸̛o̵̷͟f̨ c̛on͞f͡l̛͢į͠c̀͝t̶͡ s̢̡èem̴̢͡s̨ ̵͟ņ͜ot ̵to̴̧̧ ̶͠b̛e̶ ̕íd̀͟èoļ͘o̢͝g̀ì̵c̢̢͡al ̶̀͟d̵͝i͘f̧͢fe̡ŕ̶̡e̕ņ̶ces̶̨ b́́͜u̴t̶͝ ̡i͞d̵̨͢eo͟lo̷͝g̛͟i̷c̛á̛l̷̨͢ ̸͡͝s̶̡i͢͡mil̶͝a̢ri͝t̷ie͢͞s̨͢͡ ̡̡b̴̛ot̷̡h̨̢ ̧́́th͠e ̵̨͘f̴leé͘t̕ ̨̛͝m̶̀e͞át̶ ̸̡a̶n̷d̨̛ ̡the̡͞ ̛͟şquid͞ ̷̨͞m̷̡eat̷ ͢h̨a̴̴͝ve̸̛ ̵̸͡la̡rg̸ȩ ͟f̢l̛̕ee̴͘t̴̨̕s̸̀/͘a̶rm͡ad͞a̴͜͝s̕/̛na͟v͟į͠͞ȩ̢͡s ̛a̸͘n̢d ̡d̷̵̡eş͘͢irè̕ t̶͟͡o̸ ù̢̨şȩ́ ̷t̨h̸è̡͘m̀͢͟ ̢͠t̸̡͠o̴͘ ́p̴r͝o̸j̀͘͞e̡c͡t̸ ̸̸p̶͟͞ow̶e͟͠ŗ̷̵ ͢͡an ̸͘į̡̕nf̡ĺ͢ų͞ȩ̀͢nc͝e̶̴͞ ͡t͘͘h͠e͜s̶e ̛͡le̕͜ad̵ed̴̡͜ t̨o ́́c̡̕o͠n̵̷f̷l͠i͠͠ct̶͡ ̛wè̵́/̴̧u͠s̢/̨͝i find̢͢ i̵͠t̴̨͢ c͘͜͝ǫn͘fús̀i͝ǹǵ ͟b̛ut̴͢͠ t̸h̢͢͢a̵͟͡t ̴̕i̴s̷͞͞ ́͜w̸͝h̴͜at̶̀ ̕u̶ǹi̴t̵́s̨ ̛͝1͡2̕͢ ͞a̡nd́ ̛1̵͞3̵ ̛sa̶̢͟y̵̵̷ ̀i̸s̀͘͠ ̷͢h̛̛͘ap̨̕p̧̡e͘͟n̨i̶ń̷̀g͢͠
>>
>>53699492
Yes, the Rok are quite enjoying it. Unique metabolism they have, able to withstand a lifetime of smoking without developing cancers.
>>
>>53699492
I'm sorry for the tragedy.Is volcanic activity an issue for you?I read up on Steel Seed and it's nearby bodies,and it is apparently common.
>>
>>53699499
Of course Carter. What's the purpose of these schematics? Are they a new construct or a exstention to the current beacons?
>>
>>53699492
>As you are a singular mind in many bodies, I have absolutely no problem in ordering my Trunks to treat your puppets as mobile bags of biofuel
d͡o̕e̸͢ś͘ ̵͘t͘h̸̀a̶̸̛t͟ m͢e͟a͜n̢͢ ͜y͞͞o̸̷ư ͝͝h̡a̶̸té̴ us͠ t̢̛oo?̷͜͜
>>
>>53699520
Oh,no,but you'll see in a moment.There was a genetic code in the instructions,yes?
>>53699439
Hivuk puppet,you still here?
>>
>>53699529
No,of course she doesn't.You don't forcefully take over people.
>>
>>53699553
Yes, the scientists are examining them now. I soon expect they'll get to work.
>>
>>53699492
Hahaha, yes, slay the puppets, burden the deciever with their lives. They were not always puppets.
>>53699499
>>53699520
You are testing my patience, she and what she stole must be returned
>>
>>53699578
I believe you have me mistaken G'Vo
>>
>>53699568

u̵̴n̸i͘͜t̢s ̨t͝we͡l̷v̸̧̢e ̨an̢͝d̵͝ ̛t̵h̸̡irt͟e̵e̴n h̴̢a̧v̀͘͡e ̶̛̕h͘ų̵̧r̷ŗi̢͡e͝ḑ͠ĺ̵͞y̸͠ ͢t̕͢o̢l̶̡d̸ ̕w̧͘͢e̶͞/u̶s/̨̕̕i ̵̴t̷̴o̢ t̶e̕ļ͝l̸ ̴̀y̕ǫu͠ ͠t̸̶h̶͜àt͟ ̷̢̀"͟į̸̀t́͘ ̵͟w͜as ̸̨juśt̷̢͠ ͠a̡͞ ̷̢p͢͟h̛as̢͞e̸̕͟" ͜ą͟n̴͘d̷͡ ̕"̕we ̸͜d̸ó͜n͟t̡̢ ͠d̡͘͠o͘ th̸̢at͘͢͠ ̨̧͠ąņy̸ḿ̸͞ơr̸e̡ ͠t̀h̶́́a̢̕t̨̧ ͜͡j̡u̶s͞͞t ̵͠r̷̕u̶d̸e͜ a̧nd̸̨͝ ì͡n̡e̸ff̸͘i̛c̕͟ie͠n̢͟͢t̴"̷
T̀h̵̢i͜͞s̴ ́ún͢͢it̵̛̀ ̴͢i̴s̛͞ ̶c̵͢ǫńf̸u͜͞͡se̸̛d͡
>>
>>53699578
Okay,good.You'll want to hear this.
What I sent was a modification to the beacons and the genetic code of your species.I acquired it from the Plague incident from one of your people.

It should now be searching for genetic similarity on this frequency.
Which is you,by the way.

Once it is locked on,it will send your current coordinates to the Dukedom.
>>53699594
Baron Taxla,you are authorized to conduct orbital bombardment on the location.Any negative Federation actions will betaken by me.
>>
>>53699658
Wait, but why?
>>
>>53699506

Excellent, excellent! It will definitely ease some of the growers worries. While all vices have detrimental effects to the body, we like to minimize them if possible. We will wait for some market data and see if moving to the second stage will be fitting. Ink leaf is a social drug for us, and it's very rare to see a single city street without least one smoking parlor. I would like to see it so on other worlds.

>>53699512
While our detection equipment has gotten much better at predicting events and relocating those in danger areas, there is still much going beneath the surface we can not yet predict, even with the finest minds focused on it. I am merely thankful it was one the less populated valleys. It is the price one must pay to live far away from the hustle and rustle of urban life. One day, the ground may become undone beneath you. Still, life comes from death. Neighboring valleys will enjoy an increase in size and productivity, so silver lining and all.

>>53699529
Of course not, dear Prethoryn. While you are many and one, I quite like the one being you are, and would never seek to hurt you.

>>53699578
While I may hold their leashes, my feral swarms follow their own instinct. You are a parasite and a blight. You use those free minds to further your own twisted ends, and while it pains me to extinguish a life, you have already destroyed the consciousness. Now they are but meat.

>>53699618
See? You understand the concept of rude. That alone puts you well above most other hiveminds I've encountered thus far. A good gauge of someone is their manners.
>>
>>53699658
Turns out,research between avians and the Wastes allows for a lot of innovation.
>>53699674
Those coordinates are the location of our puppet friend here,and last time we spoke the Empress gave us the go ahead to conduct the glassing of planets enthralled by Storm Kings.

We do this,and we're one step closer to stopping both the Storm Kings and reconnecting the Avar Empire.
>>
>>53699685
Smoking is a hugely popular thing amongst the Rok. Something to do with a instinctive desire to be near something burning. Smoke dens are everywhere. Why they are immune to cancers is a mystery though.
>>
>>53699715
q̢̢͞u̵͠ery/̷̸que̷s̸t͞i͠oǹ ̷̵͢w̸h͟a͘͡t ̵̡͞a̴͘re̷ ̷̡s̷͝t͠or̨͝m̴ ̨ki̢n͜g͞s̵?̛͘
̕are t̴h́e̡y r͡ȩ͟l̡a̶͞t́ed̛ ̀ţ̡o̵͡ ̷t̴h̷è̷ ̴͟n̨͡o̡͢n̡̛ ̸̛͠m͘͢ȩ̷a̸̡͢t̨ ̶͘k̛͜i̵ņ́g͢?̸͠
>>
>>53699505
We are nothing alike those apes.

Not that I'd expect a hivemind to understand
>>
>>53699594
I think you are all mistaken, I taste the lies in all of you. The false prophetess has decieved you all, it was by So'Vih orders that father was to take slaves, by their hands we were burdened.
>>53699658
I am not So'Vih, not whole, I am Nephilim, born from the bodies of angels.
>>53699715
It would be wise not to hsrm my brothers and sisters, Fathet would not be pleased.
>>
>>53699735
No,but they're just as bad.The Empress can fill you in,or I can.

This one is about to become bacon,so yes,they are meat.
>>
>>53699715
Damn beasts. Very well.

By order of his majesty Duke Claws of Burgundy, with the power of the peacocks and our lances we condemn their plant to golden flames.

>The order is given, thousands of Lances open fire at once, the Beacon coordinate locking on to their victims.
>>
>>53699765
Doesn't matter what you are,you share genetic bases with the So'vih that cannot be mistaken.Some may call them miracles,or gifts.I ust see it as the genetic potential for your "connection" with your Empress.You used to be a regular So'Vih,so that puppet was tracked.

And I have no qualms with killing your brothers and sisters.Your Father's corpse will act as the Dukedom's key to the Ocean's Womb.
>>
>>53699753

in̨͟ ͟tem͘p͞e̸̸r̛ą̢m̵̶̛e͜n͜͟t̶ i͜f n̕oţ s̸ǫ͠c̴ie̵͢t͠y̶͝
n͟o̡̕͜ ̵n͞ȩ͝͠ę̨͞d̢ ́ţo̶̧̨ ̨́b̸͞e͘͠ ́̀ŕ̢͝u͜d͜͜e̴̷/̡m̡o͡n͞͠om̨͢i̸̡̛n̢̕ḑè̵̡st̕
>>
>>53699771
>Hlvuk draws his weapon
No, Father will save me! You habour a monster, all of you fools!
>>
>>53699771
Consider this an early warning,you mutated worm.I don't care about what you want to do with "Father",but nothing gets in the way of me and my research.
>>
>>53699813
I could care less if the Empress herself was a Storm King.As long as she doesn't hurt us,she's fine.

You seem to be placing a good and evil distinction where there is none.
>>
>>53699813
Also,you are on Vox,remember?This is simulated.Hell,I'm not even on the same planet as you.

Who's pitiful now,bug?
>>
>>53699813
Knights! On me and arrest this mad fool.
>Taxla's house knights advance, weapons drawn.
>>
>>53699806
>Shakes his head.
We are not alike in any way. And once we're done exterminating their armies those apes will serve either as slaves or as prey.
>>
>>53699771
If the planet has been sufficiently glassed,I'll send a team to shortly analyze the burned ashes.These thralls must have some evidence left from their psychic control.
>>
>>53699851
>>53699900

u͜͡ni̛t ͟12̵̵ ͞i̶͘͝nf̀̕͟o̕r̴ḿ̵s̵̡͡ ̕th͠i̧s ̷̀͜un͢͡i̸͞t̸ ̶̕t̡͠h́͡àt̀͟ ̶͢w̨e̢̡͠ q́͡u̸̸͠o͜͠t͜è͟ ̵̢́"́h̨av̧́é ͢͜͡w̴à́y͜͞s̨̧͡"͘͢͢ o̡̕f̶̸ ̢̢i͝n͠ţ̵er͡ŕo͜g͞á̧tio̴̶͢ń̕͞ ̨̛͝t̕͡hat̡ ̕͟mi̴̴̶g̢h̛̕͢t͘͝ ͞b̶͟e̵ ̕͡u̡se̡͟f̡ù̧̕ļ̨
͡Th̢͢͝i̧͝͠s͠͝ ͢͞ư͜n̛į̧t ͢͝k̢n̕͡o̴̡̕ws̀ n̛͘o͝t͞ ́͡wh̴̷͝a͠t̢ ̡t͘ho̸s̕e̸̢ à͡͡r̷ę
̢̨U̢n͜͡i͜t̨ ̢̀Twȩ̸̸l͜v̕e̴ ̢s̡ca͜r͢͟és͘ t̸hi̢͠s̢ ̸̛u̶n͡į̷̧t ̡͘
>>
>>53699900
From what I'm seeing, it's a complete storm on it. Beautiful almost. The Orga lances are a work of art, a labour of love, so magnificent.
>>
>>53699913
Please tell Unit 12 that,after we finish buning the infected planet,he may interrogate the person in custody of the Knights.
>>
>>53699732

An interesting mutation. Perhaps their respiratory system is capable of metabolizing the various resins. If they seem to have a cultural love of being near burning, perhaps somewhere along their line they relied on it as a means to acquire carbon and trace elements? I'm no xenobiologist, mind you. Just a few thoughts.

>>53699813
There is a special place in the compost pit for slavers. A false prophet who convinces others to follow by their own will is preferable to a slaver who makes the choice for others.

>>53699771
Trunks are inbound to assist in cleansing. We will ensure not a single bunker, vault, or cavern provides them refuge from this purging.

>>53699900
Have your forces link up with mine, Carter. I'm sure your sapients might hunting with my thorns? Has Teal Maw been behaving himself? We dropped him off in a sealed container at the provided coordinates. Your Skypiercer has been designed, and is maturing as we speak.
>>
>>53699925
Yes,they are.
Honestly,we need to have a scientist meet up sometime.The possibilities are endless.
>>53699940
No issue,Frond.They can work with others.You can keep the planet's minerals as payment,if you wish.

And yes,he is behaving.I am analyzing his structure as of now.Those overspecialized weakness defeats may hold secrets I need.

Don't worry,I won't produce any more.
>>
>>53699826
No no. Father! FATHER! This is wrong, we offered peace! She will be your death! The shadow stars, they are not hers, they are fathers!
>>53699900
>The skies across the planet fill with clouds,
>A strong psionic presence rgistered in south pole
no, you do not defy, Nephilim, Stormkings, I will show you Moxif's fury
>>
>>53699940
Do you have any amongst you that can inspect the Rok metabolism? We would investigate withe the Qui but they seem wholly engrossed with causing suffering than finding anything out.
>>
>>53699983
Baron,please ask that they focus fire at the Poles.

You know Hivuk,we would have been more open to talk had you not introduced yourself by calling us "pitiful" and actual brought evidence of wrongdoing.
You didn't offer peace,you offered our surrender.

We don't surrender.
>>
>>53700012
All units are directing fire to the souther pole. We also have Imin psychic oppressors on standby. We'll melt these poles and any bug on them in golden light.
>>
>>53700012
I am not Hlvuk, I am not the puppet. Why do you fight peace, fight the heaven that will be, fight your place in the Grand Gilix?
>psionic lightning arcs from the plannet, striking ships in orbit.
>>
>>53700064
Got it.
>>53699983
Now,while your thralls are being burned alive and you are restrained,how about you take a seat and tell us your side of the story,instead of mindraping a friend of ours into a thrall and tricking us to reveal a location.
>>
>>53700091
Imin, activate the suppression fields!
>A counter storm of psi power hits backs
>>
>>53700091
Baron Taxla,if you require assistance I can send some bioships to crash themselves into the poles.Their null corpses will stop the psychic assault.
>>
>>53699984

Oh yes. Oh yes I have so many. The bidding wars between research groups has been... monumental to say the least for the right to be the first to perform medical trials with alien life.

>>53699972
This will be free of charge, Carter. I couldn't order the Roots to cease their approach even if I wanted. Not that I do. Slavery is an abomination, and in a form that purges the consciousness of the enslaved?

No, this is not a business transaction. This is righteous fury. If I knew it wouldn't be needed, I might just give you Teal Maw's loins back so you could unleash his spawn against this abomination.
>>
>>53700120
The Imin are immensely powerful, but few in number. We need more to null this to scorch this world for good.
>>
>>53700122
First of all,thank you.This will not be forgotten.
Second of all,you removed his loins?
Kinky.
Although I'd rather not risk your forces any further.If you could,have them stay behind the Duke forces,and undergo swift bombing runs.

Not an order,just a suggestion.
>>
File: IMG_9238.jpg (211KB, 468x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9238.jpg
211KB, 468x420px
>>53700153
Understood.These ships have been waiting for a fiery death.
>Carter cuts out the Vox for a moment,and alerts his forces.3.3 parsecs away,8 dreadnought class bioships appear,and charge towards the planet at increasing speed.
>>
>>53700212
All units, prepare to open fire at once!
>>
>>53700110
Impossible, Moxif would not bless those who do not follow the way.
>>53700104
Grrrrrr. Father told me of the So'Vih lies. Father, they made him. They combined the bodies of the angels they found in shadow stars and the bodies of So'Vih. We were to be another weapon of their conquest, another tool of the Grand Gilix. He did as he was told. His reward? The slaughtered his children, they tried to kill him. This is why he hid. This is why the So'Vih must be stopped
>>
>>53700091
Your Grand Glix reminds me of golf.In that it would be a boring way to die.
I'll have to refuse.
>>
>>53700243
The paradise that once was will be again. Only through the Grand Gilix!
>>
>>53700236
In the words of a friend of mine:
Lies for the Weak.Beacons for the Deluded.
>>
>>53700236
The Imin are born with the talent, the power of the beyond lying within their single eye. Your Moxif can't protect you now.
>>
>>53700153

We are establishing fabrication in high orbit around the target. Large scale energy weapons are lacking, but we are prepared to deploy autonomous hunter killer units onto the planet to ensure anything deep enough to avoid the lances will not survive for long. Don't worry if you sweep over and vaporize a few packs. Cleanse the taint.

>>53700236
We will have our paradise in this life, not the next.

>>53700165
You know what I mean, you lecher. As for the risk to my forces, I will ensure all Trunks remain outside combat range, merely provide ground support to the bombarding fleets. We do not pack much of a punch to start, but unless that abomination uproots us, we shall kill it with a thousand cuts.
>>
>>53700336
Our fire is currently focused on the poles, beware though the damage from the Orga lances is still quite significant, and I imagine golden fire and planetoids beings don't go hand in hand together. We fill not fire on any location your troops are present.
>>
>>53700336
Fool, we will make this galaxy the heaven that once was.
>>53700272
>>53700273
Then so be it, so bloody your hands, so walk the heathen path. There will only the void and ash for you.
>Transmission ends with Hlvuk biting a grenade and arming it.
>Planet wide detonations. All infrastructure lost. Most of the world burns, as do the thralls.
>>
>>53700336
Thank you,Frond.

And I was joking.Don't worry,I'm not a sleazeball,I know what you meant.

Honestly his design is fascinating.
>>
>>53700376
My hands have been bloody ever since the Somme.
>>
>>53700376
Everyone get back!
>Taxla and his knights raise their shields to protect as many from the blasts as possible
>>
File: synctorii1_preview[1].jpg (332KB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
synctorii1_preview[1].jpg
332KB, 720x450px
>>53699346
>>53699505
(((Very Intriguing))) &&ALSO&& ^^Please Deal With The Insectoid^^ $$PUPPET$$ **Quickly*
++IT IS DISTURBING US++ --And We Would Rather Not Take Action Against It
>>
>>53700406
Taxla,check the surronding area for injured.

Frond,my ships are currently burning on that hunk of rock.I need you to send a probe and retrieve a thrall corpse.Check underground areas and such,the thralls their would have died from radiation,but be relatively well preserved.
>>
>>53700434
They..disturb you?

Hmm,it appears my hypothesis is correct.

DANTALION,if you are willing to answer a question,I'll trade you some knowledge.

Was Moxif a Divine to the Voidspeaker?
>>
>>53700474

th̀ey̸̛͘ ͘͟d̀̀i͞s̢̧ţ͠u̶͜ŕ̶͡b͠e͟͡ ̵̨ú̴͘ş/͢i̡/̧͞w̕è̢ ͘as̕͟ ̵̢wél̨͘l
>>
>>53700450
No deaths, besides the fool who pulled the pin, beyond that, seems to be minor injuries only, scrapes and bruises
>Taxlas left leg is bleeding somewhat, a fragment sticking from it, he doesn't seem to have noticed
>>
File: Ground Assault Platform.png (1MB, 1020x844px) Image search: [Google]
Ground Assault Platform.png
1MB, 1020x844px
>>53700361

There isn't a single Bloom there, Baron. These are what we will be sending down. Don't worry if you destroy any, they are no more than savage beasts in mind. It will also be a good test for their orbital defense design. Won't do us much good if a few seconds of lance fire is enough to completely destroy the thorn.

>>53700376
I don't want what was. I want what will be. Because it wasn't paradise for my people. If Heaven involves entire civilizations being destroyed because the ground melted beneath their roots, I'll have none of that.

>>53700450
Understood, Carter. Biofuel conversion will be put on stand until we have sufficient sample size for experiments.

>>53700434
Something disturbs the cosmic horror. Alright, this situation just got marked to the highest on my list of withered leaves to deal with.
>>
>>53700516
Well, thankfully the idiots only blew themselves up. Appears the Imin terrified them.
>>
>>53700509
Good.Any pieces of the body?He was a good So'Vih before all this,he should get a proper burial.
>>53700516
Thank you,Ms.Frond.Trust me,this will be worth your time.
>>53700504
01,do not worry.It is over,for now.
>>
>>53700558
Got some, I think this was the head
>Taxla holds aloft a insectoid head, mangled and disfigured from the blast
>>
>>53700450
Why do you seek to burn, the world is purged, and I free of that lowly So'Vih body. And now I know you have eyes beyond eyes. Father will hear of all this.
>>53700516
The heaven that once was, will be again, a land without this mindless death, without the need to burn worlds, this is Moxif's guidance. This is Fathers promise.
>>53700544
I do not fear such creatures, agents of the deciever.
Thread posts: 469
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.