[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 36

File: skeleton pilot.gif (174KB, 299x240px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton pilot.gif
174KB, 299x240px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (formerly known as /pfg/, Pathfinder and Starfinder welcome)

Real talk: what are your Starfinder campaign or character ideas?

Link repository, could really use an update: https://pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53658892
>>
>>53666813
>Robots have been confirmed as being 100% playable in Starfinder, right?
Androids have been, not sure about proper robots.
>>
>>53666795
>skeleton pilot.gif

Is any pic related to /pgg/ now, because it can be for Pathfinder or Starfinder?
>>
I want to have zany space adventures with a diverse group of space adventurers. I personally like abandoned colonies and rogue AIs!

But if anybody starts talking about bedroom stuff, they're out! That's an instant ejection from the table. That's not what Starfinder's about, damn it!
>>
Confirming before I look to hard. The major difference between the editions of Spellburst Savant is basically just the fundamental spells thing, right?
>>
>>53666838
Yes, mostly.
The old fundamentals were too strong, to the extent you could use them every single turn of battle without ever needing your spell slots, which you could then save for utility.
>>
File: 1331931438975.jpg (140KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1331931438975.jpg
140KB, 1024x768px
Tonight on Legacy of Blood and Fire--SECRET TUNNEL, SECRET TUNNEL, SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNEL~!

For those who came in late, our heroes are:
>Aida Sulqet (CN female Catfolk Soulknife): An enslaved cheetah-woman driven to crime by poverty, and to Kelmarayn by the promise of freedom!
>Essa Nazari (CN female Ifrit Fighter): A brash young sword-slinger driven to uncover the truth of Kelmarayn’s fall and save an impoverished batch of orphans!
>Gamze bint-Samiri (LG female Human Witch): A shy, card-reading city girl on the trail of her probably-sister!
>Iolanthe Thuphednai Nulhrihlis (LG female Elf Soulknife): A motherly merchant fallen on hard times, following what she claims to be heaven-sent visions toward a new adventure!
>Orlan Istran (NG male Human Warder): A common-born foreigner with big dreams and empty pockets, eager to carve his name into the annals of Katapeshi history!
>Shanan al-Kelmarayn (NG male Human Swashbuckler): A brothel-raised Sarenite swordsman from the mean streets of Okeno!

When we last left our heroes, they'd just found out their resident gnoll-slayer was in the grips of a bad case of gnoll-induced Stockholm (Kalsgard?) Syndrome. His father had been killed by gnolls, yes, but the "sacrifice" didn't let him escape. It just meant the gnolls that caught him weren't hungry when they did so, and he became something like a mix between their foster brother and their slave.

All Kassim wanted was to protect Amina, the PCs' and his employer--but it took the influence of Iolanthe and Shanan to convince him to finally stand up to his "family."

We rejoin them now as they plan their next move...
>>
Since the old thread is kill, I can't link to the post, but here's the old accursed will that led DSP to nerf it:

> Accursed Will (Ex): The Harbinger is not an entirely physical being; the darkness within her supplements her body, impelling her to acts of stunning violence and preternatural resilience. At first level, the Harbinger adds ½ her Intelligence modifier as an insight bonus to attack rolls. At fourth level, she adds her Intelligence modifier as an insight bonus to Fortitude and Reflex saves. At seventh level, the Harbinger’s bonus to attack rolls becomes equal to her Intelligence modifier. At tenth level, the Harbinger’s gains an insight bonus to damage rolls equal to her Intelligence modifier.
>>
File: Leucrotta.jpg (58KB, 500x617px) Image search: [Google]
Leucrotta.jpg
58KB, 500x617px
>>53666885
>There's a ruined fortress occupied by a gnoll tribe, rivals to the ones the PCs have been fighting
>Our heroes are trying to think of a way to backstab the gnolls they just made a truce with before the gnolls decide to inevitably backstab them
>Kassim estimates that the gnolls are fairly short on numbers, and their hyenas seem to have been drained and sluggish recently
>It strikes him that the tribe's Great-Sister has been throwing Lamashtan sacrifices into the fort's well, but the water hasn't gone foul and there's no smell of carrion from it
>The PCs theorize there might be an underground river carrying them away
>Iolanthe, Essa, and Aida set out to scout the area--one can see in the dark, one can see well by starlight, and one can smell her way around
>They keep themselves connected by a rope, so basically run around looking like kindergarteners on a field trip
>Meanwhile Orlan and Shanan tease Gamze because she's too shy/infuriated to tease back
>On the eastern side of the Hill the fort's built on, the scouting party finds something
>Aida smells gravedust
>Iolanthe finds clawmarks in the dirt
>Essa finds a cave mouth leading to a low tunnel
>Crawling in uncovers a stone hallway when the tunnel widens
>There's starlight just on the edge of the scouts' vision--and they seem to be, at an estimate, underneath the fort
>They return to report their findings
>Kassim stays behind to run down any gnolls who try to get a message out to their tribe's main camp
>The party regroups and goes in through the tunnel
>Essa gives the fortress basement a quick once-over, doesn't find any creatures
>Except for something crawling up the well with way too many legs
>The group forms up to start investigating a side room full of ADVANCED DARKNESS
>Gamze hears Haleen calling her from somewhere to the south
>Runs off to go to her sister
>Acually is pic related
>And it lunges forward from the darkness as she rounds a corner!
>>
File: 1331937703292.jpg (137KB, 1084x500px) Image search: [Google]
1331937703292.jpg
137KB, 1084x500px
>>53666925
>Orlan blows a daily use of Sworn Defender's schtick to make a diving save
>At the same time, Essa investigates a pile of coins
>Black smoke oozes out of the wall and a phantom creature starts swinging an incorporeal sword
>The leucrotta retreats from Orlan into an old training room, hiding behind the practice dummies
>Orlan, Aida, and Iolanthe give chase, Gamze pelting the creature with debuffs
>Essa and Shanan flank the ghostly undead, unable to figure out what it is
>Just that it does Wisdom damage
>Mostly to Shanan the Swashbuckler
>The leucrotta whelp is swiftly beaten into a bloody pulp, and Gamze takes off to help the others
>Runs right into some nightmarish combination of ghoul and stirge
>Aida swoops in and starts driving it off
>Orlan cuts it in half
>A grueling battle has been ongoing in the dark room to the north, Shanan and Essa slowly whittling down the undead with their magic swords
>As they continue and Iolanthe is the first to make it back to them, a debate ensues.
>https://pastebin.com/izEfkxN5
>As Iolanthe finally destroys the creature (ghost touch psicrystal FTW), Shanan collapses onto a bed to catch his breath
>The mattress is squishy and wet
>At least the gnolls up above didn't seem to react much to the split-party bloodbath extravaganza
>Gamze takes a quick look over Shanan to check him for wounds
>Shanan volunteers to undress from the waist up
>The fuckhuge burn scar on his chest isn't painful at all
>But he did take Wisdom damage as the undead's incorporeal sword sliced off bits of his sanity
>He suddenly "remembers" how he got the scar--a serpentine creature wreathed in flame stabbed him in the chest with its halberd
>Shanan faints dead away into Iolanthe's lap
>Orlan and Gamze begin debating the importance of both having your soul and keeping it in one piece
>Nobody really understands how Gamze's witchery works, least of all Orlan
>Orlan considers doodling on Shanan's face
>Aida chugs a potion to heal up
>>
So is there no way to play your own music through roll20? I normally like carefully selecting the music for my IRL campaigns and was thinking roll20 would make this fairly easy, but it seems they must have had legal trouble. Any workarounds? Linking songs on youtube is clunkier than I think would be worth it.
>>
>>53666913
>the darkness within her
>Intelligence

What?

CHAbinger when????
>>
File: MonkPortrait.png (310KB, 444x531px) Image search: [Google]
MonkPortrait.png
310KB, 444x531px
What's the best way to build a divine monk? Every attempt to combine paladin/monk suck ass from what I've seen, is Sacred Fist Warpriest my best bet?
>>
>>53666946
>Shanan volunteers to undress from the waist up
[MUSCLE BLUES.MP3]
>>
>>53666885
>>53666925
>>53666946
Did Shanan stuff the bird yet?
>>
>>53666885
>SECRET TUNNEL, SECRET TUNNEL, SECRET SECRET SECRET SECRET TUNNEL~!

That's really cute. This is a cute reference.
>>
>>53667100
Not yet.

But Iolanthe has given the harpy at least one lesson in makeup and appealing to human men, and plans on more
>>
>>53666885
Isn't Haleen Gamze's actual sister?
>>
>>53666925
>>Meanwhile Orlan and Shanan tease Gamze because she's too shy/infuriated to tease back
CUTE!

How is the shipping going? Is it still at a standstill?
>>
File: 135135.jpg (57KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
135135.jpg
57KB, 225x350px
>>53667334
The heroes of Katapesh have greater things to worry about than getting laid. They work before they play!

And the OOC reason for Gamze's silent fury is that her player was busy with IRL stuff at the time and couldn't join in on the banter
>>
File: p237682.jpg (119KB, 482x482px) Image search: [Google]
p237682.jpg
119KB, 482x482px
>>53667310
You really want to know?
Gamze asked her, and Haleen doesn't actually know for sure. She was just a little girl when Gamze was given up to a city-bound family as an infant, but considers her as good as blood kin anyway. All that matters to her is that she gets enough money to "free" her sister.
>>
>>53667047
Heroes of the high Court introduced the Invested Monk Archetype.
>>
>>53667377
>The heroes of Katapesh have greater things to worry about than getting laid. They work before they play!
Lame. Tell them to get some fucking libido.
>>
>>53667400
And better yet, it stacks with Scaled Fist.
>>
>>53667377
>The heroes of Katapesh have greater things to worry about than getting laid. They work before they play!
That's how you get sexually frustrated players, anon.
>>
>>53667417
>>53667404
They've probably already gone there and back in PMs. No need to bitch about it.
>>
>>53667417
>>53667404
You're both repulsive. Their heroic quest is far more important than something so irrelevant and disgusting as sex.

This is a game about adventure, not some perverted fantasy simulation!
>>
>>53667428
Logs when
>>
>>53667417
The DM is Sleep. DHB carries the entire player group in celeb power. LoBaF is obviously the anti-cabal game and Sleep is the one being frustrated.
>>
Is Quick Draw worth it for a Bushi Stalker?
>>
>>53667456
Sure, go Mithral Current or something.
>>
>>53667456
You already get Quick Draw, learn to read.
What you want now is Improved Quick Draw, which is definitely worth it.
>>
>>53667440
Por que no los dos?
>>
>>53667456
Bushi gets quick draw for free, so yes it's worth the nothing you give up.
>>
>>53667440
I'd expect that they're still going to get laid once they get some downtime--it's just going to be more fade-to-black and fade back in for cigarettes and pillow talk.
>>
>>53667479
Not if Essa has anything to do with it.
>>
>>53667468
Unless of course he's going Landsknecht, in which case IQD is useless to him if he's getting Mixed Combat.
>>
>>53667510
Essa doesn't have to visit a brothel if he doesn't want to, he can remain the same pure boy as always.
>>
>>53667477
>>53667511
Speaking of Landsknecht and Bushi, is it worth waiting a level to enter for free Mixed Combat, or are the Landsknecht features worth burning a feat on Mixed Combat to get a level earlier?
>>
>>53667507
>Character 1 threw up, had nightmares for a while, and almost gave up on his squirehood until his knight gave him a talking-to and allowed him some time off to think about it.
>Character 2 was used to violence and saw it as a natural progression of the "If I don't do this, I don't survive" mentality that continued to define his life up until he was freed from slavery.
>Character 3 felt horrible, but it wasn't something he could help, and the person was a scumbag anyway. He managed to rationalize it down to "They were irredeemable and deserved to die," and has continued on that train of thought ever since. And that's why he's still Lawful Neutral for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>53667470
You piece of shit, you're killing the thread with your degeneracy!

Pathfinder is about treasure, not booty!
>>
File: potoopirate.png (288KB, 570x370px) Image search: [Google]
potoopirate.png
288KB, 570x370px
>>53667577
DID SOMEONE SAY BOOTY
>>
>>53667569
If it's stalker>landsknecht, always take the 6th level in stalker. Delaying the maneuver recovery speed increase is a huge mistake.
>>
>>53667479
I hope not. It's a real shame when people take something pure and turn it into some kind of masturbatory farce.
>>
>>53667479
Who are you betting on for couples? I think elfmilf will show pretty boy a thing or twenty
>>
>>53667595
Same for Warder, I'd imagine.
What about for Warlord?
>>
>>53667604
What, like you never just told your GM "By the way, I visit the brothel when we're in town"?

It's as simple as saying those words and leaving it at that. Maybe just fluff your local contact as one of the town's working girls.
>>
>>53667611
You'd probably want at least 6th for Dual Boost.
>>
>>53666823
It's from Pearl Jam's Do the Evolution MV, just let it slide
>>
>>53667611
In general, the 1 maneuver/round free recovery is really strong, and most of them have something that's nice at 6th. warder gets bigger aegis, or the reach thing if you're a zs (which still works with landsknecht), warlord gets dual boost. I'll actually say this about stalker though. If you're starting at 9th or higher, just go bushi stalker 5, and take mixed combat as your 9th feat. You need 6 bab for it and can't really get it earlier, but it's not an issue if you start way later.
>>
>>53667606
Why does /pgg/'s most effective and least lewd group get the most shipping discussion? Did people just cling onto the first option after the SotJR embargo?
>>
>>53667620
Repulsive. Go hire a whore if you want that sort of base pleasure. Pathfinder is about the pursuit of fictional wealth and power, not something so crass as rutting with trollops.
>>
>>53667688
It's because they're really cute characters.
>>
>>53667689
...What?

Did you actually never hear the "ale and whores" meme? It's practically as old as /tg/! There's no shame in it, you just don't let become more than a side detail.
>>
>>53667688
Regular plot dumps, cute characters, also because there is a lack of lewd going on that we want lewd to happen.
>>
>>53667574
I have the feeling I know these guys.

...Slow? Disk?
>>
>>53667699
It starts there, Anon, but where does it end? I have seen the darkness that lies at the end of this path; we all have!
>>
>>53667750
For most people? With finding an outlet and turning it into an occasional joke that you share with some IRL friends.
>>
>>53667775
If you had friends you wouldn't need to be here!
>>
File: Bardic Issues.png (758KB, 2526x1406px) Image search: [Google]
Bardic Issues.png
758KB, 2526x1406px
>>53667750
It never ends.

It officially and publicly started in 1978, with the Arduin Grimoires.

It will NEVER end.
>>
>>53667736
>Rubio Redgrave, Paladin of Iomedae who won't shut up about knightliness
>Rath Khulainn, former slave who spent his teen years as a gladiator
>Kyras Czarny, occasional bounty hunter who sees bandits as scum that need to be put down
>>
>>53667794
No, but I wanna be here.
So what's your point?
>>
Started up a Rise of the Runelords game. Players asked what I would allow and I said anything Paizo and Dreamscarred. These are the characters they submitted to me tonight:

Goblin Vigilante (Magical Girl)
Tengu Rogue (Swordmaster)
Ifrit Sorcerer (Elemental Bloodline - Fire)
Half-Orc Brawler (Strangler)

How fucked are we?
>>
>>53667905
Well, it looks to me like you've got
A person you should kill
A perfectly decent player
A perfectly decent player who hates thinking
A perfectly decent player
So overall you'll be fine if you adjust the encounters for a 3-character party.
>>
>>53666795
I've been trying to search through threads and online but not having much luck. Is there anything for Starfinder floating around yet? I've seen people talking about doing beta testing, playtests, etc. but haven't found anything.
>>
>>53668035
All the playtests were closed.
Here's all that leaked so far:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xIdRnyjYglnAOIzn38j4LYqwKfSalfs8pN5zJRJRYUI/edit?usp=sharing
>>
Sup /ppg/, in need of a build or some advice.

Group im in are new players, they've settled on Barb, Ranged Lore Warden, Paladin and Rogue. I told them id fill, and I think they'd like a caster.

No 3rd party, core races only. I rolled 11, 12, 12, 14, 16, 16. (Assign where I choose.)
I was considering a self perfection psychic, but I dont wanna piss on the rogue and lore warden for skill checks, thought about Sorc too, but me and the DM agreed to let one of them face, so they can learn and get comfortable.

Oracle maybe? I dunno. Need some assistance fellas
>>
>>53668043
Awesome, thank you. I'll just have to keep an eye out for new stuff then.
>>
>>53668043
>A kasatha’s arms don’t increase the amount of attacks that can be made during a full attack

This is so sad.
>>
>>53668232
>>53668228
>wield 4 pistols
>only make 2 shots per round
>>
File: file.png (139KB, 293x229px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
139KB, 293x229px
I don't understand.
>>
>>53668232
Personally, I'm ok with that. I haven't had a chance to read it all yet (thanks again to >>53668043) but assuming I'm not wrong, think of it this way. You could be making the same number attacks but with two two-handed weapons, which tend to have greater damage die. You're still getting a bonus for extra arms but it's not gamebreaking.
>>
>>53667507
>1. Ended up shivering from how cold cut on her side felt, curling up next to the corpse of the man she just killed to stay warm until the next day, turned herself in to the guards the next day, starting her on the path to joining up with them
>2. Loved the feeling of it, ate their jugular, and became a mercenary caravan-guard-for-hire for more opportunities to kill lowlifes or anyone that looked at them funny
>3. Apologized profusely to the corpse and asked Shelyn to forgive him; the woman was brought back to life thanks to a cleric and accepted his apology, adopting him on the spot and training him as a wizard so he'd never have to kill someone again
>>
>>53668287
What don't you understand?
>>
>>53668327
You gain an animus pool with you point
>>
>>53668287
> Don't have an animus pool.
> Gain animus pool.
> Animus pool starts with 1 point at the beginning of battle.
> Animus pool gains 1 point at the start of your turns.
> Animus pool gains 1 point at the end of your turns, if you initiated a maneuver on that turn.
> Animus pool can be used for anything that the mystic animus pool can.
> If you actually get an animus pool through class feature, exchange the feat.

Simple.
>>
File: sneak_attack.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
sneak_attack.gif
2MB, 400x300px
I will soon play in my first Pathfinder game. We start at level 1 and will only use the Core Rulebook and maybe the Advanced Player Guide as far as I know. I've never played any D&D or derivatives.

I would love to play something that mixes some martial power with some spellcasting for buffs/utility. I've read about Muscle and Reach Clerics which sound fun, but I have no idea how any of that works.
>>
File: Sable_Colored.png (2MB, 1441x2112px) Image search: [Google]
Sable_Colored.png
2MB, 1441x2112px
>>53668450
Try taking a look at alchemist. they can be build for melee combat (particularly if you go with the Beastmorph and/or vivisectionist archetypes) and their extracts can be used for personal buffs and utility. they can even completely replace clerics in the healer role if you learn the right formulas
>>
>>53668450
>We start at level 1 and will only use the Core Rulebook
Disgusting.
>>
>>53667905
Ditch the goblin and you're fine. They might need to be smart about carrying condition removal consumables, and it'd help if someone pumped UMD. Otherwise they shouldn't have any major problems (even the sorcerer- fire immunity is actually surprisingly uncommon in RotRL).
>>
>>53668450
Magus maybe?
Does pic related make a good tiefling magus portrait?
>>
>>53668450
Oracles are pretty excellent at hybrid play, and really strong buffers. Some of the mysteries are a lot more suited to martial play than others, especially the ones that give you CHA to AC instead of DEX (Lunar, Lore, Nature). You should definitely look into what sort of oracle you could make with the materials available.
>>
File: Download.jpg (29KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
29KB, 500x357px
someone has the new adventurers guide?
i know its early
>>
>>53667905
>Goblin Vigilante (Magical Girl)

Why would you play this?
>>
>>53668955
Sounds reasonable to me, a classic /pfg/ sort of character
>>
File: 1461201633330.jpg (679KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461201633330.jpg
679KB, 1920x1080px
>>53666795

Farron Flash-sword
Sorc/wiz 1, Magus 1
School: Evocation
Cast Time: Move action
Duration: 1 minute
Somatic, Material

By channeling energy into a rod, staff, or wand, The spellcaster creates a 3 1/2 foot blade of pure magical energy that deals 1d8+ 1/5 caster level (Max +4) force Damage with a Critical rating of 19-20/x2. (Basically a longsword). In addition the caster gets an attack bonus equal to 1+1/5 their caster level as an enhancement bonus.

The caster is automatically proficient in its use. In addition, if channeled through a two handed staff or similar object, The Farron Flash-sword gains the reach weapon quality.
>>
>>53666825
No one has sex in your version of the future? No Captain Kirk or Buck Rogers?
>>
>>53669267
>not Jack Harkness
>>
>Another good and caring daddy applies to PLD
The madman is digging his own grave
>>
>>53669251
Isn't this just Force Sword?
>>
>>53666795

A lot of things are still up in the air until we get details like what spells are in the game but I'm trying to imagine a one shot game where the players are body guards to a somewhat important dude in the Absalom government and his family essentially going on holiday on a cruise/carnaval ship that does laps around the Pact Worlds.

During the trip an unknown terrorist group strikes and people who are playing the VR game HEROS & DRAGONS are stuck in the game and the safety levels on the VR have been turned off so if the Terrorist demands arn't met they'll just let the various dangers of the VR world do their work that will translate into physical/psychological damage to the user.

I want there to be a component where part of the party actually goes in to try and complete the game and protect the people stuck inside while another part of the party is going around the ship fighting the security droids and finding the terrorist who are actually hiding in the ship.
>>
>>53666822
>not sure about proper robots.

Paizo has taken great pains to give Creatures from the bestiary stat-blocks that allow easy conversion into PC races. It'd take maybe a minute working on a 1/2 CR Robot to make them playable.

>>53669267

He's not saying you're not allowed to have sex with blue space babes, he's saying it being a focus or something you go into detail on is right out.
>>
>>53669251
Well, it's accurately shitty.
>>
>>53669875
No, SAO is still shit
>>
>>53670096

What the fuck are you talking about? Half the party are in a generic fantasy VR game to rescue hostages stuck in it while the other half are looking for the terrorist running about the cruise ship. How the fuck did you get SAO from this?
>>
>>53670108
>generic fantasy VR game with hostages stuck in it
Did you really have to post this to figure it out?
>>
>>53670135

I don't watch it aside form knowing people are stuck in a fantasy VR game. Hell, this scenario is more akin to Speed then again unless I'm missing something. Enlighten me if you will.
>>
>>53670135
SAO is shit and did not do it first.
>>
>>53670156
.hack did it way before SAO and was not harem trash
>>
>>53670204
So... You could say SAO are... "hacks?"
>>
>>53670204
Not to mention The Matrix

t. Sci-fi author who gets constantly compared against SAO
>>
>>53670226
>>53670156
SAO's first season wasn't ENTIRELY garbage if you ignore the sue-ness of it.
Everything after that is shit, especially the whole Alicization arc where you literally fucking have da demonic chinks and gooks fucking up the nips and suddenly Kirito goes FTL or some shit and blows them all up in a single shot

>>53670235
>the Matrix
GitS ripoff that explicitly is a GitS ripoff
>>
>>53670244
I acrually think SAO tyoe stuff onky needed one tweak. The people in the game aren't "now you must play my game if life and death!" They're hostages for use as bargaining against the government, terrorist style, kept in line by telling them they'll die irl if they die in the game, and telling the government they can be killed at will
>>
So how is the shaman and how does it play? Also is star finder good fun so far from the test material?
>>
File: 203883-annah.jpg (24KB, 250x406px) Image search: [Google]
203883-annah.jpg
24KB, 250x406px
Do you prefer Tiefligns with or without horns?
>>
>>53670293
With.

Need dem handlebars!
>>
>>53670287
That's even worse.
>>
>>53670289
From what I've heard, the Shaman is an incredibly "why?" Class with nothing really making it exceptional. Should be solid if you want to play it.

As for Starfinder playtests? Things are looking good and people are genuinely excited about it beyond a few gripes - "pretty good" is the highest praise this General can give to NuPaizo, so take that as you will. The genre is fresh, the rules seem good, and the system is built around modularity and player agency. The future looks bright.

>>53670293
I prefer both. Some Tieflings look good with horns, some look good without.
>>
>>53670287
In reality, the government won't give a shit. There is gonna be an accidental outage, cleaning society of NEETs
>>
>>53670324
Depends on where the main characters are. If they were stuck inside, it'd be worse. If they're able to go escape for short periods of time, some aren't captured at all, and so on, then you have a good structure to work with

Assuming they're doing something about the terrorists
>>
>>53670289
The Shaman is potentially very powerful, and extremely versatile. It is no joke the most versatile spellcaster in the game; a shaman of a race with access to the Human FCB to add Cleric spells to his list, and who is using Wandering Hex/Spirit to grab Arcane Enlightenment, can grab his favorite cleric spells to his list, use the shaman's grab bag of druid/witch spells, and then take his pick of whatever wizard spells he wants that day. In addition to using his spirit magic, which can be pretty decent on its own.

In practicality though, the shaman is MAD-heavy as fuck, especially the Lore Spirit wizard-thief version. You literally need all of your mental stats to be high. That can get troublesome fast.

Basically - if you play with rolled stats, inhumanely high buy or other methods to get multiple high stats easily, a Shaman can outdo a fucking wizard at his own game, but he really needs to be optimized to do so.

Other than that, the Shaman is much similar to a Wisdom-based Oracle in versatility, and plays much like one - with some witch hex goodness added on top. If I was more heavy into Wisdom classes, it would be my favorite class; the Spirit Guide Oracle is the only thing that tops it, in my opinion.
>>
>>53670358
No it's even worse because it's just boring and le serious now.
>>
>>53670367
>give me my isekai power wank! Waaah!
>>
>>53670385
>dude we need le DEEP and le SRS in everything where is my grimderp WAAAAAAA
Kill yourself m8, SAO is terrible but adding governmental terrorist wanking does not help, it makes it even worse in fact because the main characters necessarily solve everything through utter bullshit
At least in vanilla SAO this makes a modicum of sense because the BBEG allowed you to just fuck him up in game, in your version a fucking teenager would have to fucking raid the place in real life or somehow hack themselves GM privileges.
>>
Press F to pay respects to the Swordlords.
http://imgur.com/a/ouFyz

Press A to salute the Red Mantis Assassins.
http://imgur.com/a/kL13Q
>>
>>53669446

PLD?
>>
>>53670477
Are you new to this general? How does this keep happening?

PLD is THE smut game running from here, currently recruiting a fifth.
>>
>>53670477
The monster rape campaign that Vult runs. Puella Librum Daemonium. It's horrific, don't be caught in its mess.
>>
>>53670520
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
>>
>>53670520
>>53670507

Sounds like shit. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>53670477
>>53670507
>>53670520
>>53670531
Stop talking about it! Pathfinder is about adventure and swords!

What's it like playing Fighter in a post-Advanced Training world? Have any fighting styles that weren't the best before gotten a much-needed boost?
>>
File: shaman_by_wuduo-d65t26t.jpg (144KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
shaman_by_wuduo-d65t26t.jpg
144KB, 850x600px
>>53670366
Then why does /pfg/ never talk about shamans?
>>
>>53670520
Yeah man, I hear they like, kiss each other and stuff. There's some really scary stuff going on as the Scooby doo their investigations.

What is the point in complaining about other people's fetishes? They literally all volunteered because they like it.
>>
>>53670564
Good question bub
I've considered making one for the longest time, just hasn't happened because I'm a filthy charismafag and Spirit Guide lets me exploit the tasty shaman memes enough. But next time, probably? Idk.
>>
>>53670536
Make an informed decision and read the posting first you twat. Why the hell are you basing your opinions on the opinioins of others?
>>
>>53670571
PLD acquired a sour reputation after LOGS were posted, which as Rory has proven are the bane of this General.
>>
>>53670564
Shamans are kind of boring, tbqh.
>>
>>53670628
>he thinks there wasnt a sour reputation before that
>laughing_shitposters.jpg
>>
>>53670642
It's just Vult in full damage control mode. He's going ballistic in the discord right now, demanding that people defend his shitty rape game.
>>
Would a conquistador ever carry a bow? Would it ever carry a pistol and a sword?
>>
>>53670669
Cabal or casual discord? If the former, good, let the cabal suffer his autistic screeching.
>>
>>53670669
Ah, lying about what's going on in the discord he doesn't even go to anymore! It's like the last three months never even happened! Good times, good times.
>>
>>53670690
A conquistador who does not trust in steel and the power of his god is no conquistador.
>>
>>53667507
Character 1, was simply part of her tribe's philosophy
Character 2, got other people to do it for him
Character 3, did it in a fit of madness and still feels guilty over it
>>
>>53670703
The casual discord is presently debating the issue of slimes and kobolds, and why low-level mobs are low-level mobs.

No screeching here, so it must be in the other one :^)
>>
>>53670640
Really the whole wandering hex made me thought they seemed pretty cool alongside versatility.
>>
Is it possible to play with a pistol and a sword? Are there pistols?
>>
>>53670736
The main problem is that the cool stuff for shamans comes online a bit late. Earlygame shamans can be EXTREMELY boring to play (in comparison to other classes), because they're essentially a mashup of cleric/witch/oracle with no real fun parts from either of them.
When you get Wandering Hex at level 6, you start really coming online as a shaman, but if your game starts considerably lower level than that, it's a terrible grind to get there.
>>
>>53670750
Suggesting you browse the srd lest risk eaten alive by the degenerates here. Short answer is yes to both questions but very feat-intensive.
>>
>>53670750
Yes, and the best way through first-party (aka Paizo) content is the Savage Technologist Barbarian.
>>
>>53670750
PoW has a Privateer template that Warlords and Stalkers can use. It can allow for swords (namely rapiers and cutlasses) and pistols to be used in conjunction at no penalty.
>>
>>53670894
>>53670750
TWF+Possessed Hand/Hand's Autonomy lets you reduce the twf penalty easy enough without any 3pp use. The main trouble from there is getting your hands on something you don't need to reload, like a Shadowshooting gun or similar.
>>
Can tieflings use their tail yo reload?
>>
>>53671009

Are they prehensile? Is that even a characteristic they can have?
>>
>>53671017

They can be.
>>
>>53670750
Picaroon swashbuckler with the sword and pistol feat let's you go to town without provoking attacks in melee and you got some good deeds. Not recommended unless you start at high level and have access to some of the better guns and a thousand feats to spend.
>>
>>53671022

If that was the case I would make it freaky as fuck and have my tail split into five tips in the rouge shape of a hand. Can use it beyond holding things and making rude gestures.
>>
>>53667024
They disabled that function a while ago. I recommend using Discord for your audio and getting a Bot that can play music. If that doesn't work just send them youtube links.

The roll20 music isn't all that bad though, search through it long enough and you can find some neat stuff.
>>
>>53671083
Didn't they have the Jukebox or something?
>>
File: Confusion.png (18KB, 348x163px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.png
18KB, 348x163px
>Getting a Silver weapon costs +20/90/180 gold on top of original cost. Obviously lasts forever.

>Silversheen costs 250 gold to coat a weapon for the same property, but only lasts for an hour.

This pricing is a bit absurd. Why bother with a vial of Silversheen when I can just freaking buy a weapon made of silver? Depending on what I need. I can buy a buttload of silver weapons for 250 gold.

Shit, buying silver ammo is probably the most efficient method if I wanna kill a werewolf.
>>
>>53671083
>>53667024
Actually, they restored it, they just changed the site you need to use for it. It's something called Fanburst now.
>>
>>53671101
-1 attack
>>
>>53671101
Because you can apply silversheen to your +5 icy burst speed glamered adamantine nodachi without having to buy a new nodachi to go through silver DR.
>>
>>53671101
Because Silversheen lets you have a Cold Iron or Adamantite weapon act as Silver when relevant.
>>
File: hk47_wip_by_uncannyknack-d9vcagf.jpg (130KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
hk47_wip_by_uncannyknack-d9vcagf.jpg
130KB, 1024x576px
>>53666795
>Real talk: what are your Starfinder campaign or character ideas?

Exasperation - We already had this discussion! New topics are needed or I swear I will start blasting indiscriminately

Amendment - It is also getting harder to find appropriate images for HK 47
>>
>>53671101
You just dont get the same visual when you coat your mouth with silver falchions
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>53671233

WITNESSED!
>>
Is the elven thornblade better than the rapier?
>>
How's Nightguard? I want a more offense-oriented paladin and it came up.
>>
>>53671321
A little, but it's not worth a feat unless you have NO weapon proficiencies at all. If you're a martial and an elf/half-elf? Sure, go for it, literally no reason to use a rapier if you have martial proficiencies and weapon familiarity. On the flipside, an UnRogue gets more mileage out of an Estoc/Branch Spear/ECB.
>>
>>53671293
What's the best build to WITNESS in Pathfinder?
3pp permitted
>>
>>53671384
Just be a barbarian of some variety
>>
>>53668955
I played it before as a goblin Bard (Celebrity) | Vigilante (Magical Child) gestalt as Mahou Shoujo Idol Grublub-Chan.

Has a fun time.
>>
Should I build a Chronokineticist Avant Guard and take advanced kinesis in order to get the Time Domain? I wanna mess with time
>>
>>53671463
but why would you take the magical child archetype, its pure garbage

Transformation sequence is just a fucking social talent as of blood of the beast
>>
>>53671504
I built the character a long time ago.
>>
How do race points work?
>>
>>53671504
Summoner spellist is strong
Switching between 4 different familiars can be surprisingly powerful if you know what you're doing
It can be a competent gish/hybrid.
>>
>>53671526
they don't
>>
>>53671526
Poorly
>>
>>53671356
Pretty good. Despite the loss of healing ability, the Nemesis are really strong, Lichbane being an unique anti caster/manifester (and even anti-initiator sometimes) ability, as an example.
>>
Reminder that you will never get into Ensoulment, its just going to be Celebs and everyone else will just guest star on their program
>>
>>53671684
But anon... I'm a celeb.
>>
>>53671384
Zealot or Barbarian.
>>
>>53671174
You don't need images of HK-47 when you can make your own completely original sociopathic assassin droid!
>>
>>53671526
At that point you may as well just tell your GM that you want to homebrew a class and have him look it over manually.
>>
>>53671684
I'm applying solely for defiance!
>>
>>53671663
Does it still get good use out of the paladin spell list?
>>
>>53671684
I'll make a cute tomboy Paladin! Even if I can't get in, the memes will keep me warm.
>>
>>53671886
She better be a short-haired redhead with freckles on her cheeks and chest!
>>
>>53671917
What ever happened to that redheaded tomboy that everybody was freaking out about last week? Did that anon get cold feet and never apply to Ensoulment?
>>
>>53671957
How do I do the impossible and see the invisible in Pathfinder?
>>
>>53672001
Might be a delayed app. I know there're a few sitting on theirs around here.
>>
>>53671827
Yes, although you'll end up gearing towards powerful offense in terms of what you prepare either way. You might want some defensive stuff since you won't be able to self-heal, though.
>>
>>53672001
I'm still working on her. The trouble is that I'm not great with mechanics, so I'm going very slow in order to avoid mistakes.
>>
>>53671957
This anon has been eliminated by the cabal for sedition.

Please return to your prior discussion, anons.
>>
File: Rideback_1.jpg (40KB, 400x244px) Image search: [Google]
Rideback_1.jpg
40KB, 400x244px
Transformable power armor yay/nay?
>>
Which character is the most communist one in Ensoulment?
What about the most authoritarian / totalitarian?
>>
>>53672113
Nay.
>>
>>53672114
Communism Princess when??

There are a few weeks left...
>>
>>53672113
Only if it has a lewd mode built in so their superiors can deliver 'punishment'.
>>
>>53672175

Well, you do get plenty of pany shots when girls in dresses ride around in one so....
>>
>>53672175
>>53672197
>lewdposters

aaaaaaaa get out! Pathfinder is for adventure!
>>
>>53671886
So Derrin?
>>
>>53672163
This
We can have Collectivism Princess (Rinta), Dictator Princess (CCC), Communist Princess, and Capitalist / Democracy Princess all at once wasn't there an AMERICA FUCK YE application at some point? What happened to it?
>>
>>53672226
Nuked.
>>
>>53672222
Derrin is 12 pages, so for all we know she is actually Old Man Henderson.
>>
Did you see the new Ensoulment app?
>>
>>53672055
You could always ask for help!
>>
>>53672272
>Niall
Isn't that a R20 rando that applied to BitF and Ironfang?
>>
>>53672272
It's the epitome of "wow it's fucking nothing" if I ever saw it.
>>
>>53672226
but i want the love princess!
>>
>>53672272
It's an app that manages to be long but communicate very little.
>>
>>53672272
It was very disappointing for what a wacky concept it was. Not even good for memes.
>>
>>53672316
Good thing there's six slots.
>>
>>53672316
But that's Rory

I prefer the un?Life princess
>>
>>53672351
Go home Rory you haven't even finished your app.
>>
>>53672371
I confess, I was actually talking about Broodie and I just forgot which faggot is which
>>
>>53672301
>>53672303
>>53672336
Imagine a crew composed of Felix, Rokar, Damian, Hakak, Jabirtzuel and Kaerogi.
>>
>>53672292
I suppose. When I'm done with the first draft, I'll PM Protag.
>>
Who is the girliest girly girl applying for Ensoulment?
>>
>>53672387
But that's terrible.

>>53672351
>unlife princess
Hold the fucking telephone we have an undead app?
>>
>>53672391
>PM
wow what a pussy
>>
>>53672387
>TFW the game grinds to a halt when school resumes in September
>>
>>53672398
No we don't yet
>>
Reminder that Vult is going to bone whoever gets into the ensoulment party when or around his celeb appearance

He'll be able to hold this thread at the point of shitpost overflow should he dare to post the logs
>>
>>53672416
Oh, I mean for revisions and mechanics. The final draft will be posted in public. If I'm to be shamed and mocked, I'll take my lumps and strive to improve the app.
>>
>>53672426
Undead immunities are busted as fuck for most parties yo, especially at level 1. I doubt he'll let it happen.
>>
>>53672451
Remember that he made it an open process. He's not going to be very in-depth.
>>
>>53672463
You misunderstand my implication
>>
>>53672467
Some help is better than none, I think.
>>
>>53672481
I know, which is why I suggest you pm at least one or two other people to privately review your app.
>>
>>53672386
But Broodie isn't a piece of shit like Rory?
>>
>>53672478
Are you implying CCC will Lich herself?
>>
>>53672496
Any suggestions? I know people have joked that I'm making the equivalent of Fem Jericho, but DHB seems to know his builds.
>>
>>53672539
No but [/spoiler]her daughter[/spoiler] might
>>
>>53672552
you're gonna be a vigilante, you're fine as long as you're not trying to do a knight thing
>>
>>53672552
Talk to Disk, he's been reviewanoning for a while.
>>
File: anylia-larmina-harbor-final.jpg (663KB, 1920x1263px) Image search: [Google]
anylia-larmina-harbor-final.jpg
663KB, 1920x1263px
If I took 2 levels in white haired witch and got the Final Embrace feat, would I be able to use constrict and grab with things that aren't my hair, say my unarmed strikes as monk?

If so, I have an idea for a grapple build then.
>>
>>53672568
>Spirit Guide Oracle
Witch doesn't have anything to gain from becoming a lich.

>>53672611
Isn't Disk only on the Cabalcord if even that? Sounds pretty exclusive.
>>
>>53672638
Disk isn't even in the cabal discord. Lord knows where they went.
>>
>>53672638
>"Finally, she secretly yearns for a way to rise above the trappings of mortality; whether this be as an "immortal hero" or an actual IMMORTAL hero, she dare not quite speculate in yet."
>trappings of mortality
I'm just putting this out there for the memes
>>
>>53672638
>>53672657
Just PM him on R20 or Discord.
>>
>>53672638
To be fair, Witch has enough things scaling off her CHA already that it's not a terrible idea to go undead one way or another.
>>
>>53672703
When can she get 'being an interesting character' scaling off of cha?
>>
>>53672736
She stopped being an NPC a while ago faggot.
>>
>>53672736
wew lad good bait
you probably didn't even read the whole app
>>
>>53672736
She is an interesting character anon. You just have shit taste.
>>
>>53672657
Who IS in the goddamn cabal? You guys won't shut up about it but the fangs are falling out of this paper tiger the more you mention who isn't in it.
>>
>>53672775
>>53672781
>>53672782
>my flaw is that i'm HALF ANGEL

Wew such great character
>>
>>53672787
Broodie for one, since he's the one who started the cabalcord.
The cabalcord is just the old NSFW discord.
>>
File: 1493096399064.png (788KB, 1067x1355px) Image search: [Google]
1493096399064.png
788KB, 1067x1355px
>>53672787
>yfw the Cabal is just Wist and her friends doing cute things together and ignoring all the shit on the outside
>>
>>53672795
>HALF ANGEL
She's a half-elf, not an aasimar. She's using her body as a hotel for (fey?) spirits in exchange for power. I'm not sure where you're taking this bullshit from.
>>
>>53672795
What are you even meming about desu?

>>53672823
Nah.
>>
>>53672825
>>53672795
just ctrl+f "angel" her app
>Soon reports started surfacing of a young lady - or an "angel" if you believed some of the more gullible ones - remarkably similar
>if you believed some of the more gullible ones
even the app counters your bullshit lol
>>
>>53672823
And some asshole posting the Donkey Kong Country cartoon's musical numbers.
>>
>>53672795
Witch is a good build and a pretty ok character tbhfamdesu
>>
>>53672865
I'M JUST TOO HONEST THATS MY FLAW
>>
>>53672865
It's obvious she's only called an angel because she can spam Cure Light Wounds and Heal on peasants who haven't even seen Prestidigitation before, and does it for free.
>>
>>53672882
Her actual flaw is that she's kind of fucking off her rocker.
Read her app if you want to meme correctly.
>>
>>53672882
You clearly haven't even bothered to read her app. Did some butthurt cabalist pay you off to meme on a strong non-cabalist app or something?
>>
File: Thieves guild.png (217KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Thieves guild.png
217KB, 3840x2160px
>tfw I just want to be in a thieves guild, pulling heists and blackmailing politicians while having a love/hate relationship with the cute commander of the guard in an urban campaign
>>
>>53672611
>>53672688
Alright, thank you. I'll see what he has to say.
>>
Best place to get specific character art?
>>
>>53672959
You can always try the review channel in the discord, too. Just be sure to PM THEM
>>
>>53672918
> Pay

You spend too much time on /pol/.
>>
Honestly, all the "good" female Ensoulment apps are fucking crazy. These girls need to be institutionalized or killed for the good of the realm.
>>
>>53672986
>for the good of the realm
The Realm is falling apart at the seams lad
>>
>>53672976
Boorus, sankaku, even dA
All p gud
>>
>>53672977
I'll search for a link to the Discord, then. Thanks!
>>
>>53672976
Sankaku Complex for your anime games
Has the best tagging system and the most images
>>
>>53672986
Who, male or female, is 'best for the realm'?

Jericho is actually high up there with his 'the will of the crown must be absolute'.
>>
>>53672976

http://grognard.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>53672986
But anon, that means they're crazy in bed too!
>>
>>53672986
By the standards of the realm the princess is also fucking crazy. The party should be all insane and guest stars should each have a minimum quip about how fucking crazy they are.
>>
>>53672900
I'm just such an angel that's too honest all liars ate eeeeevil
>>
>>53672976
Pixiv with Pixiv Translation Plus (http://89.223.37.135/ptp.html) is great for the sheer quantity of art, but Pixiv's tagging sucks so check boorus too.
>>
>>53672986
>Rinta
Has an obsession with the Matrix
>CCC
Bow, for I am God
>Witch
Crazy
>Itsuko
STEMfag and probably a fedora
>Broodie's
Shipper on Deck
>Derrin
Literally LG
>Ceraphine
Seeking: Good and Caring Husband

>>53673004
It's public https://discord.gg/KPKWdyr

>>53672976
Sankaku, Booru, Pixiv, Tumblr / Twitter if you know where to look.

>>53673040
The Princess is autistic, not crazy.
>>
>>53672986
Probably because we are straight up told that the princess is a bit crazy too, and the entire ensoulment campaign is considered to be a crazy idea by the rest of the court (which they are allowing because gosh darn it the princess is just too cute and at least she is doing something stately for a change rather than just touching rare fabrics and throwing a thousand balls.)

Crazy fits the bill, the princess want some crazy heroes to take the land by storm with how new and exciting they are

Crazy is what Protag himself is basically asking for in reaction to the two dozen jrpg heroes.

Either go crazy or just go work for the king or something.
>>
>>53673061
>shipper on deck

She's not Priscilla though, she's fully obsessed with her own love
>>
>>53672986
Honestly, by definition someone actively seeking to become a "hero" has to be sort of crazy to begin with.
>>
>>53673113
I wonder
There's Best Pain from Medaka Box, where her entire shtick is that she is SO ordinary that all she's ever wanted was to be extraordinary. I kind of want to see that sort of app.
>>
>>53672583
Isn't DHB doing a knight thing?
>>
>>53673152
That app exists, but he is in jttw.
>>
>>53673172
Koji is weird because he IS extraordinary, he just doesn't know it. Best Pain, on the other hand, was actually ordinary. She didn't necessarily want to be a hero, she just wanted to be special.
>>
>>53673032
Especially Itsuko. She can shove a quantum harmonizer into my photonic resonation chamber any day
>>
File: 1478552499909.jpg (349KB, 723x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1478552499909.jpg
349KB, 723x1023px
What will be the next Great Game after the Floral Court's Inspiritment?
>>
>>53673233
>not CCC
reminder she's a confirmed slutqueen

>>53673241
Flower Court II: The King's Ambition
>The Party has won the Culture victory, but it turns out Culture Victory was disabled and the only real victory is the Mastery Victory from Caveman 2 Cosmos
>>
>>53673268
But I don't want magic! I want science in my photonic resonation chamber!
>>
>>53673268
Calling it now, the first LOGS will be CCC and Witch in a threesome
>>
>>53673306
Fuck off, logposter.
>>
>>53673305
>Knowledge (Engineering) - 12
>>
>>53673306
Rory isn't applying tho
>he actually is
Well I mean...
>>
>>53673318
D-don't bully me! I'm just a humble lumberjack
>>
File: 1491948702550.png (699KB, 559x880px) Image search: [Google]
1491948702550.png
699KB, 559x880px
Reminder
>>
>>53673356
Of what? That people here are horny bastards who probably have already masturbated to that picture after about 5 seconds it loaded?
>>
>>53673356
Of what?
>>
>>53673350
I don't care. Fuck off.
>>
>>53673376
That a Commoner 4 barmaid carries around over 2000 gp.
>>
>>53673306
>CCC and Witch in a threesome
With Jericho.
>>
>>53672628
By definition your hair becomes unarmed, so I suppose so
>>
>>53673419
>Not Alexander
Kys
>>
>>53673419
>not with Rinta after getting suckered into her collective
>>
Rolled 3, 9 + 3 = 15 (2d10 + 3)

>>53673419
Rolling for BIG FAT SNAKE SHLONG.
>>
>>53673442
Average peen acquired. Now go home.
>>
>>53673442
Reduce Person
>>
>>53673406
Just strip off all the gear and reduce their CR by 1.
>>
>>53673442
>tiefling
How do human men even compete?
>>
>>53673454
>strip off all the gear
:thinking:
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 664x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 664x251px
>>53673442
LAWFAGS
>>
>>53673470
Not tearing their partner apart for one
>>53673500
where is this even from
>>
File: image.jpg (667KB, 1142x1162px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
667KB, 1142x1162px
>>53673507
>where is this even from
No idea
>>
Rolled 5, 10 = 15 (2d10)

>>53673442
Are we rolling for things?
>>
>>53673549
Delete that pic, it's too lewd.
>>
>>53673507
>>53673549
Himekishi ga Classmate
That's not the real translation and also it's awful in general
>>
>>53673549
I know where this is from, I think.
>>
Question: Is there a class/archetype/feat in pathfinder that lets you spend weapon durability on increasing damage or other effects?
>>
>>53673724
>weapon durability

The only time that ever comes up is in the sunder rules, which no one uses because they're stupid as shit.
>>
I'm making an enforcer for an upcoming game who's addicted to performance enhancing drugs.
I have four options for this character and i'd like some input on which would generally work better.
The first option is a Myrmidon/Mutation Warrior, and he would get Combat Stamina for free because my dm does that for fighter.
I could also do a Polymath/Vivisectionist or a Polymath/Investigator, and my last option is the Psychadellia Psychic.
What do you think? What pros and cons would I see with each?
>>
>>53673812
>work better
>omptimize muh mechanics /teeg/
>not suit the game and the party
Get out.
>>
>>53673745
>Building a sunder specialist
How much will my group hate me?
>>
>>53673864
I'd rather that than degenerate ERP posting.
>>
>>53673864
Asking itself isn't a problem

>>53673812
Is this gestalt or some shit?
>>
>>53673888
No, no gestalt, just stacking archetypes.
>>
>>53673885

>breaking all the weapon and shield upgrades

Depends on how dependent they are on those upgrades.
>>
>>53673910
Psychadelia.
>>
I just want a WotR campaign to come through the thread so I can apply and die in peace.
>>
>>53673812
Completely apples and oranges.
There's no absolute better option, at least not for a vague/flexible a concept as you've given.

See what the party needs.
>>
>>53673991
>Missing the last two

Anon...
>>
Post your reaction when Protagonist inevitably makes a heel turn a day before the end of the application period for Ensoulment and renames himself into Antagonist.
>>
File: Not your younger brother.gif (3MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Not your younger brother.gif
3MB, 500x282px
>>53674111
Two can play at that game, anon.
>>
>>53674111
BUENO
>>
File: 1373078950722.jpg (19KB, 170x236px) Image search: [Google]
1373078950722.jpg
19KB, 170x236px
>>53674111
I BELIEVED IN HIM
>>
>>53673885
There is a trait that allows you to deal extra damage for a chance to break your weapon.
>>
>>53674013
One was fetish-shit and the other was before I found the Gestalt I want to use.

PLEASE, LET ME DIE.
>>
Is that new birdman on jttw a meme I can't tell
>>
>>53674251
Recycled meme from bamboozle's skull. Also a FUCKING POTOO BIRD.
>>
>>53674111
Relief.
>>
>>53674251
It tried hard and failed before TSS unceremoniously folded, I don't see why it'll succeed this time.
>>
>>53673185
Would you kiss Koji though. He seems like a trap.
>>
>>53674251
I think it was the app that made the SS-reviewanon An Hero
>>
>>53674315
Koji is already a dude
>>
File: 1490315082978.jpg (465KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1490315082978.jpg
465KB, 480x640px
>>53674111
>>
>>53674326
>SS-review
Who me? I never even saw that app before now
>>
>>53674271
>>53674286
>>53674326
I can't even make the game. I just wanted to leave it there to see what would happen.
>>
I want to fuck Bai Santaizi
>>
>>53674382
Come on now, selfshill
That's a bit too blatant even for you
>>
>>53674315
I would. Also that new tanuki girl too
>>
>>53674397
No
She has handlebars
I need it
>selfshill
I don't think it makes sense to selfshill before there's even anything on the app desu
>>
Okay guys, I'm going to submit a character for maximum time-related shenanigans to JttW

How best do I accomplish that? Legendary Chronokineticist Avant Guard/Roil Dancer/Dimensional Ripper on one side, I know, in order to get my stand, but what do I put on the other side in order to get maximum time-based shenanigans? Some kinda fullcaster, like Oracle or Shaman or something?

>>53674417
I wanna be in the middle of an orgy with Mira Covinus, Bai Santaizi, Naomi Tsubaki, and Huan Shuang
>>
>>53674458
Spirit Guide Time Oracle or Speaker for the Past Shaman are both viable options for that. Also, there's a new time-related archetype for the Wizard in the new Legacy of the First World book.
>>
>>53674458
>not including Reimu
Smart man, she'd take all your money for it
>>
>>53674164
What the hell did I just see
>>
File: MI0001466381.jpg (28KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
MI0001466381.jpg
28KB, 400x422px
>>53674458
Fuck, Dimensional Ripper doesn't stack with Roil Dancer. My mistake.

>>53674483
I was planning on using some kinda spherecaster too. Spirit Guide Time Oracle with the Blackened curse (some kind of timekeeper craftsman who was crippled and accidentally killed a man, but while in jail he developed time powers?), speccing into the Time Sphere.

It looks like that's gonna be my build: Legendary Chronokineticist w/ the Avant Guard and Roil Dancer archetypes gestalted with Spirit Guide Time Oracle. Thanks anon! Now I can play pic-related!
>>
>>53674458
I dunno Anon, you really want that?

>probably has a dick
>>
>>53674458
There is a chronomancer wizard archetype that just came out from the newest book about Fey, and its actually a very cool new archetype.
>>
>>53674602
I'm just a single man and these are level 10 gestalts! I'm gonna need some help some time! Besides, I really just want Mira to myself. Them some nice titties
>>
>>53674594
No problem, m8. Spirit guide is da bess oracle archetype by far, only Dual-cursed is anywhere near as good.
>>
>>53674111
DAMN YOU THEAN!
>>
File: thean tagonist.png (615KB, 825x1022px) Image search: [Google]
thean tagonist.png
615KB, 825x1022px
>>53674701
>protag's face when
>>
Fresh bread, at page 7 to avoid animeshittery:
>>53674842
>>53674842
>>
File: 1494302683828.png (103KB, 230x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494302683828.png
103KB, 230x343px
>>53674111
>>
>>53674852
>page 7
kys. You, Animefag, and No Anime should all be lynched
>>
>>53674852
>old thread not >>53666795
>>
>>53674876
I dun goofed.
>>
>>53672301
And LoBaF and WWW and I haven't gotten into any of them, I might as well just rewrite and go balls to the wall stupid, I'm trying to be inoffensive stupid but I don't think that is what people want.
>>
>>53673442
It's called a hemipenis
>>
>>53673745
That's why I figured it'd be an interesting mechanic to play with.

>>53674231
Would you happen to remember which one it is?
>>
>>53671132
+5 already counts as silver for overcoming DR..
>>
What ways are there, aside from the Warder class, to get Int to Initiative?
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.