[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worse gaming night ever with 2 that guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1433338701696.jpg (128KB, 717x473px) Image search: [Google]
1433338701696.jpg
128KB, 717x473px
This comes in two parts. There was supposed to be 4 more games until the final one, then a second part of the game would continue after the DM had his break.
>DM invites friend for the game
>Player that is the shop worker (SW) comes into play as a high noble
>DM lets him be that cause SW was busy for the last month or so and unable to play and planning
>SW is playing as a crazy wizard
>New guy wants to see how crazy he can get
>"I cast madness on him"
>SW see's us as hostile orcs and reverses gravity on us and we crash down
>This nearly kills all of us
>DM asks new guy if he want's exp for that and new guy says yes
>New guy casts madness again on him
>In his madness he manages to kill a player
>Fuck off new guy
>New guy then has to leave
>DM apologizes for what happened and SK casts resurrection on guy that died

Part two
>Over the course of the campaign somebody we will call AH min maxed and got loot like a wish ring and a 5+ great sword he either grave robbed from other players or got lucky.
>Would PVP people who would get in his way
>He is now working as the body guard for SW
>As part of entertainment wants a child slave to hold AH sword
>He goes and kills the kid
>SW tells him no, hand the kid your sword
>AH says no and SW asks again
>AH then goes to attack the high leveled wizard
>He then gets restrained by others
>Uses his wish ring and says "I wish everyone else in this room is dead"
>game ends
>Literately everyone is pissed at him cause he killed everyone and the guy who sat out for a month.
>MFW this is the second campaign he ruined by killing everyone

If you are reading this you know who you are. Never come back.
>>
>>53664706
OP here. I understand using madness the first time but after killing almost every NPC and doing the same trick again, that is unacceptable.
>>
Are you suffering from a neurological disorder?
>>
If this isn't thread fishing for replies...

I'm always amazed where you find this kind of people.
>>
>I wish everyone else in this room is dead
literally 12 year old talk
>>
File: 3 of 10 I replied.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
3 of 10 I replied.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>53664706
This is such a stupid shitshow that I think it's bait. Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>53667005
>>53666930
>>53666630
I'm not even joking, the guy was such an immature faggot. If I could show you guys proof I would.
>>
>>53664706
I really want to believe you made this urchin up, but I've heard enough stories from other sites and other players to think this might just be real...

and if so then you need to vet your players better.
>>
>I wish everyone else in this room is dead

Start of an undead campaign, players become liches, or something similar. opening game is the transformation, and their defeating the ring-user, and starting the quest to restore themselves to life.
>>
>>53664706
Jesus fuck. I've only known one guy like that but they're always assholes.
>>
>>53664706

Depending on your system, a wishing ring does not worm like that. At least in 3.5 if I'm not mistaken, it cab only do something similar to an actually spell, only up to level 8. Ok of am 8th level spell that Insta kills everyone in the room with no save..
>>
>>53670617
Wow, proofreading not my strong suit

Depending on your system, a wishing ring does not work like that. At least in 3.5 if I'm not mistaken, it can only do something similar to an actual spell, only up to level 8. Idk of any 8th level spell that Insta kills everyone in the room with no save..
>>
>>53670577
Trying to put a clever spin on it isn't the answer. Especially if you didn't consult the other players about the turn of events.

The best answer is to veto the actions and remove the player. Perhaps even put in a write up saying that the wish backfired and only killed the wisher to write him out of a story. There is literally no good reason to put up with this type of shit.
>>
The DM was shit for allowing the wish to go through like that.
Just straight up corrupt the wish, the spell description even gives an example of that exact scenario. "I wish X was dead"
>teleport the wisher 10 000 years into the future when X is no longer alive and the place he's standing is inside a krackens stomach
>>
>>53675999
>get transported ten millennia forward in time
>it's modern day
>magic isn't real any more
>wish ring is now just a cool ring
>no skills that apply to today's world
>forced to work at cheesy local Renaissance Faire to get by
>>
>>53676182
and everyone else could have continued as though the faggot never played to begin with
>>
File: Dean Check em'.jpg (9KB, 207x326px) Image search: [Google]
Dean Check em'.jpg
9KB, 207x326px
>>53675999
Amazing trips.

>>53676182
I want to do this, but all his skills still apply. he just has to adventure alone.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.