[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Primaris Angry Marines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: Meet_32d2d3_6017670.jpg (165KB, 847x591px) Image search: [Google]
Meet_32d2d3_6017670.jpg
165KB, 847x591px
Could you imagine fucking Primaris Angry Marines. I...I don't think that much RAGE could be contained.
>>
>>53662623
I'm still holding out for primaris angry dreads personally.
>>
File: 1438286384506.jpg (127KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
1438286384506.jpg
127KB, 900x636px
I don't think they'd let me get near them, let alone fuck them.

It'd probably just a "WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I TALLER" and they bash something's head in with a baseball bat.
>>
>Angry Primaris Centurion inside a dreadknight
>>
>>53662623
I don't know if Angry Marine Inceptor Squads would be fucking awful, or the most brutal infantry unit in the entire Imperium.

It's hard to take the Inceptors seriously due to their stupid jump pack-hood design (hopefully it'll be possible to kitbash them with Intercessor torsos and manlet-Marine jump packs), but having everyone laugh at them would just make AM Inceptors even angrier and deadlier.
>>
File: 1453839253675.gif (910KB, 250x188px)
1453839253675.gif
910KB, 250x188px
>>53663892
FUCK YES!
>>
File: wolf-scouts.jpg (62KB, 537x717px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-scouts.jpg
62KB, 537x717px
>when you realize that Space Wolves have a successor chapter now
>when you realize it's made of Primaris Marines

I don't even know what that would fucking mean in terms of any sort of long-term survival, considering they're obviously not able to have access to a lot of things that Space Wolves use to keep themselves stable. It feels like a bitter way to finally get a successor chapter.
>>
>>53664122
Am I just too used to Kark Kopinski-esque artscale Marines, or does that Scout have a really short torso?
>>
How would null primaris marines work?
>>
>>53662623
I try not to imagine involving anything with the Angry Marines personally.

>>53664122
Cawl apparently fixed the Blood Angels and Space Wolf geneseeds according to the novel. We'll see how long that lasts.
>>
>>53664345
It'll last. They're writing out all the chapter unique stuff. Your dudes will amount to nothing more than a paint scheme.
>>
File: 1475639832013.jpg (23KB, 601x508px)
1475639832013.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
>>53664357
GW would never do that!
>>
>>53664357
that's bullshit. Really? Goddammit, GW
>>
I think the smaller ones would be angrier myself... the newer ones don't have the heritage of their origin story...
>>
>>53664345
Belisarius "Marius Sue Machina" Cawl strikes again!

GW did mention that the Primaris implants might react in weird ways with the more divergent gene-seed lines though, so hopefully it doesn't last, and they decide to actually use the plot device that they wrote for themselves instead of just making Primaris Chapters all the same dudes with different colour schemes (a la the Stormcasts).

>>53664357
I can't see the four splinter Chapters getting genericised, at least not completely. More divergent Chapters means more models to sell, and more armies to convince players that they need to start!
>>
>>53664315
There's no records of Pariah Marines, except maybe that one Grey Knight in The Emperor's Gift (who might be something else entirely), so who knows.

If HH: Inferno's speculations about gene-seed and the Pariah gene being fundamentally incompatible turned out to be true, they'd just die.
>>
>>53664345
>this out of nowhere techpriest just manages to fix what has taken hundreds of marines and magos biologists thousands of years to even begin to try and properly control

Okay.
>>
>>53664886
The SW gene-seed was actually very close to being fixed by M32, but the work being done on it was lost. Read Battle of the Fang.

Also, if past experience with attempts at "fixing" Blood Angels gene-seed is any indicator, it'll be a band-aid at best. Assuming GW doesn't want Primaris Marines to be as uniform and faceless as the Sigmarines.
>>
>>53662623
We'd be angry manlets in space. Only not Squats
>>
>>53664967
I mean they can't be that out of touch. The biggest draw to marines is that they can be pretty varied even if they look similar.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.