[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is Malifaux? Malifaux is a 30mm Skirmish Tabletop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 95

File: 101.jpg (306KB, 500x777px) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
306KB, 500x777px
>What is Malifaux?
Malifaux is a 30mm Skirmish Tabletop game, with a focus on completing several different objectives, while denying your opponent their objectives.
Books;
https://mega.nz/#F!M9dyDTrI!eNYCwqvg4iPWy_z-M0P9dw

Book 1 - Basic Rules and first wave of updated (from 1st edition of Malifaux) models
Book 2 - Second wave of updated models
Book 3 - Campaign system and new M2E models
Book 4- New Wave 4 Models

Through the Breach Fated Almanac - Basic rules for the RPG set in Malifaux
Through the Breach Fatemaster Almanac - GM stuff for the RPG

Current Gaining Grounds Tournament Rules:
http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/123837-gaining-grounds-2017/

Discord for Shitposting and other Wyrd related things.
https://discord.gg/p8sevqe
>>
>>53652135
Also, to whoever posted the Chang image in the last thread:

I love you, you are a wonderful (Greendale) human being
>>
Any tips on dealing with Sonia? I plan to bring von shill and some trappers and I'm not sure what else to bring
>>
>>53652135
>30mm Skirmish Tabletop game
I thought that it was 32mm? Or is it one of those games where they jacked up the scale over time like 40K, Warmahordes, Infinity, ect?
>>
>>53652135
What kind of factions are there?
>>
>>53657065
There are seven factions.

The Guild is Malifaux's government. They prefer direct damage.
The Arcanists are an anarchist group of wizards and union workers. They prefer casting spells.
The Neverborn are the natives of Malifaux. They like willpower attacks and movement tricks.
The Resurrectionists are loosely affiliated necromancers and the undead. They prefer summoning and slow but sturdy minions.
The Outcasts are mercenaries and abominations that don't belong in other factions. They like shooting I guess, but are pretty eclectic.
The Ten Thunders are an Asian crime syndicate. The like buffing existing models and using models from other factions.
The Gremlins are also natives of Malifaux who are all rednecks. They like hurting themselves to do things.
>>
>>53657065
The guild
>I am the law
Arcanists
>The workers and also terrorists with magic
Neverborn
>nightmares and original inhabitants of malifaux
rezzers
>zombies and necromancers
Ten thunders
>the mystic East
Gremlins
>hillbillies and pigs
Outcasts
>mercs for hire and everyone no one wanted
>>
>>53652176
The Changling?
Yeah, when I realised they'd spelled it like that I couldn't not.
Oddly, it has the Greendale spelling on the sprue and a couple of other places, but not the card or model entry in Shifting Loyalties.

If I was the sort to ruin models for comedy conversions, I would put definitely Francsco's sobrero on one.

>>53656392
Correct.
I've changed my stock OP, but I guess it needs another few rounds of mentioning before all the posters do so.

>>53654550
I'd also be interested in hearing this.
The Freikorps really seem like the perfect counter to her though.

Would pic related be quick enough to get in and do damage sufficient to cripple?

Or is Sonia survivable enough to limp away and blat the spearhed model(s)?
>>
Was wanting to ask this and a general seems best place, had to sell my collection a little while ago. I'm financially stable again and want to get back into Malifaux, what is a good crew set up to get for someone who likes resurrectionsists?
>>
>>53661738
Probably a basic Seamus crew. Get his box, some hanged, and Bete Noire to get back into things. Everything mentioned will be a resurrectionist staple currently.
>>
>>53663164
Thanks, know a lot of the people who play in my area are tournie types so want something that has at least a decent chance of being competitive.
>>
File: carver.jpg (4MB, 2107x3259px) Image search: [Google]
carver.jpg
4MB, 2107x3259px
Just got this bad boy in the mail. Time to get spoooooky.
>>
>>53663821
Have they started packaging those things with Killjoy alt cards? I am definitely going to pick one up later to fill out my Viks crew.
>>
>>53663854
Not to my knowledge.
>>
>>53654550

I used to play Von Schill a while ago. Thankfully for you the Freikorps suits should save your ass from the blasts.

In my opinion, the best way to deal with Sonnia is to have Schill get in to close combat with her and hold her up for as long as possible. Take Oathkeper and rush the bitch, make sure you take survivalist as well so Schill has hard to kill.
>>
>>53664593
Or use a strongarm suit to do the same thing. Or both.
>>
>>53661738
Pick up Reva, Yin, Carrion Emissary and some Necropunks and you're good to go. Listen to the schemes and stones episode on Reva, she's probably the most competitive Resser master at the moment.
>>
>>53664631
looking at them now, any particular reason this combination works or just best stats for the faction currently, will admit I am so behind I haven't even replaced my books with the 2e stuff yet.
>>
File: IMG_7341.jpg (89KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7341.jpg
89KB, 600x601px
>>53664813
Short version:
Reva is ded Killy. Yin debuffs enemy willpower, making Reva even more Killy. The emissary can throw up markers that both block enemy advance and generate a walking corpse Reva can punch the enemy through.

A new upgrade allows Yin and the Emissary to do their tricks twice on the same turn, once per game.

Necro punks are simply the best in faction scheme runners.

Toss in Phillip and the Nanny for card cycling and you have one Reva Crew (tm)
>>
>>53665386
interesting, seems a good counter for what an arcanist player here does of Ramos then spider spam to infinity.
>>
>>53664813

Reva hits like a truck, you give her decaying aura so enemies can't use soulstones to prevent her damage, then beat the shit out enemy henchmen or masters.

Everyone will tell you that the wave 4 masters are balanced but they simply are not.The power creep is real, get on the Reva filth train.

Hoping that they release master upgrades during the beta update tomorrow, give some of the weaker masters some love.
>>
>>53665959
looking at just stat comparisons and abilities I definitely agree, wave 4 seems to have been a "buy the new stuff it's really good." move, more balance is always good so also hope to see more of my old favorites brought up to par again.
>>
>>53666298

Absolutely praying for buffs for Seamus and Mah Tucket.

so /tg/, which masters do you think deserve an upgrade/buff?
>>
>>53666298

Parker fucks me off the most, he's so hard to kill due to generating 10000 soulstones and cards every turn. Least fun master to face.
>>
File: Sandeep Big Squad.jpg (712KB, 2000x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Sandeep Big Squad.jpg
712KB, 2000x1122px
>>53665386
>Necro punks are simply the best in faction scheme runners.
I hear Crooligans a lot. Thoughts?

>>53666298
>wave 4 seems to have been a "buy the new stuff it's really good."

>>53665959
>Everyone will tell you that the wave 4 masters are balanced but they simply are not.
>The power creep is real

Yuuuuuup.

Reva and Sandeep seem to be utterly slaying at the moment.
Zipp does too, but I think that .might. be more a matter of counterplay not being ireoned out yet.

For Reva, I just think she has too much reach and damage - you can counterplay, yes, but her raw damage output and scalpel ability, generally from perfect safety, is too much.
She can fuck off.

Sandeep is just crazy responsive and mobile.
If his Wave 5 Henchman comes out soon, I see him spiking hard before people work out how to deal with him.

I still haven't heard much about Parker competitively, despite his filth-looking card and stone generation, as >>53666369 says.
>>
>>53666369
looked at his stat line, that's some horrid level of fuckery going on with that.
>>
>>53663854
Fully plan to just proxy him as teddy
>>
>>53666942
What are some good Academic Imports apart from the Valedictorian?
>>
How "Summoner Dreamer" plays?

I have some malifaux experience with different masters, but Neverborns aren't very popular in our limited metagame. And there are no local Dreamer players to observe.

From purely theoretical POV, he probably needs 6ss model (Tannen) and 5ss upgrade to even get a chance to summon something as powerful as Teddy (11ss). Plus he still needs 13 mask or red joker.So while possible, it's hardly believable that he'd get even one Teddy per game. One in three games maybe?

So what is his game plan? What's his "typical" list?

Are Alps worth summoning (they're Peons after all)? Is it worth to hire Tannen and hope for a Teddy, or just hire Teddy from the start? Is Widow Weaver any better with Dreamer than with other Neverborn masters?
>>
>>53670150
Also, how it compares with other summoners (non-ressurectionists)?
>>
>>53652135
So what's the ratio of uniques to mooks in this game?
Can you build a story or is it all established fluff?
>>
>>53670200
Usually once you go past the enforcer level of dudes you'll just run into named characters so there's room for your dudes at least.
>>
>>53670200
>>53670296
It's probably still the wrong game for "your dudes" compared to other Tabletop games, but then again there's always the option of using proxies.
>>
>>53670312
I don't know that I'd say it's the wrong type of game for your dudes you've still got figures which only have their profession or species name plus something else which allows breathing room. But then again I can understand the sentiment.
>>
>>53670347
Totally, but as far I know (and I might be wrong here) the appeal of your dudes is to have a leader you can identify with (as with many other games in the fantasy genre, heck, this is a major appeal of RPG games in general).

With the avenue you're proposing, you're gonna be able to craft the story of your lowly mooks, while still having your leaders be pre-established characters. Compare that to something like 40k, where you're allowed to make your own chapter/hive fleet/army regiment from a planet you conceived.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's definitely harder. That being said you're right, customizing your minions is a terrific thing to do.
>>
>>53670394
I agree with you as well on that of having a leader to well lead your mooks and that what a lot of people enjoy is making the leader themself. Hell the biggest thing to come out of 40k creation threads are the leaders of the respective faction group.
>>
>>53668844
... Librarian?
Not many.
>>
>>53668844
Sanctioned spell caster from the guild
>>
>>53671839
I've got a spare Student of Viscera and was wondering if he'd work in there.

I'm guessing it's largely a meta call, but would he be worthwhile against Living-heavy factions?
>>
Is there a reason to pick 2 Death Marshal recruiters in any circumstances?
>>
>>53670200
Use the campaign system for building a story, but otherwise it isn't a your dudes game. It takes much more from Warmahordes than Mordheim, as every single character has a bunch of unique card gamey abilities. A generic customizable leader in Infinity or 40K makes sense, but not in Malifaux.
>>
>>53673057
Not really. You can provide for your marshals well enough with one aura.
>>
File: Dreamer and LCB.jpg (1MB, 2164x2402px) Image search: [Google]
Dreamer and LCB.jpg
1MB, 2164x2402px
>>53670150
>>53670196
I think Dreamer's focusing on activation control summoning, rather than killing stuff with summons.

Your Ressrs are summoning useful shit - Dreamer's not so much.
>>
>>53677523
I think dreamers real summoning potential lies in just how versatile what he can summon is; scheme runners, beaters, the twins as a tarpit etc. etc.
churning out stitched together is nice too.

He's the only summoner who can summon enforcers (if we ignore yan-lo because that doesn't count)
>>
>Hinamatsu nerfed again
for fuck sake
>>
File: Lady J.jpg (414KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Lady J.jpg
414KB, 1280x1920px
>>53671982
>Sanctioned spell caster

Anyone got any use out of them?

They sounded sort of like less-cool Oxfordians, but I like the idea of being able to gun-turret them with nearby higher-rank guys, and explode if locked down in melee.

>>53672417
I think the Students are generally pretty good against the appropriate models.
And 'pretty good' gets a hardcore upgrade with Sandeep around to supercharge models.
Problem is, they are expensive crap if you pull Viscera against Hoffman or Sinew against Kirai.

>>53673057
Yes, but as with all these calls, there is a good reason not to - that's another model you now can't afford for the sake of buffing your DMs.
If you have a really good reason - like you want to Bury your way to a win in Interference - then you can justify the stones for the sake of an extra aura-origin.

Pic only barely related.
Apparently I'm short on Guild images.
>>
Is the malifaux community still SJW central?
>>
File: Collodi Crew.jpg (92KB, 1024x408px) Image search: [Google]
Collodi Crew.jpg
92KB, 1024x408px
>>53677689
>churning out stitched together is nice too.
Awwww shit, I completely forgot about that one...

Yeah, Dreamer's probably summoning better shit that Nico on average then.

Now I'm remembering why htere was so much relief after the Daydream-Masks nerf.

>>53677826
Good.
Collodi doesn't need independent muscle too.
>>
>>53678977
That's why the students work best as rude summons. The Transmortis box is really worth it if you have anything that can summon them.
>>
File: World of Tumblr.png (876KB, 831x1076px) Image search: [Google]
World of Tumblr.png
876KB, 831x1076px
>>53678992
Malifaux can't even begin to compete with MTG or WoD when it comes to that. When Wyrd hires a black person consultant to design their next master let me know, and I will probably change my mind.
>>
>>53679057
Not the company, the community. They're different entities.
>>
File: Malifaux at Adepticon.jpg (333KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Malifaux at Adepticon.jpg
333KB, 1024x683px
>>53679109
Then I will have to say that it is even less the case. The company has a big of that, but the crowd that plays Malifaux is hardly any different from any other miniatures game. At least, that is true from the guys that I have met at Gencon and Adepticon. This is in stark contrast to, let's say, MTG, a game that I quit after being lectured by a judge to refer to a card by the correct gender pronoun.
>>
>>53679156
I must know this story
>>
>>53678992
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: Lelu and Lilitu.jpg (144KB, 1600x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Lelu and Lilitu.jpg
144KB, 1600x1015px
>>53679039
Hadn't considered that, just saw it on the PMF page.
Aside form the obvious speciality killing, they have the filthy (0) that I live in fear of as an Arcanist.
>(0) Lecture Notes: No more triggers for you, dickhead.

>>53678992
No.

>>53677689
Leelu and Lilitu as well?
Coppelius?
Insidious Madnesses?

I'm glad my local Dreamerer is a beaty/schemey Dreamer.
>>
>>53679156
>being lectured by a judge to refer to a card by the correct gender pronoun.
Fucking what.
Storytime?
>>
>>53679258
>>53679363
It's not much of a story. During a draft I pulled Ashiok the Nightmare Weaver and was using the card happily during a game. Eventually the judge told me that I was incorrect in referring to the card as "He", and I should be referring it as "Xay" or some shit, citing some report and MaRo's tumblr account. The fucker eventually made an announcement in front of the whole store. That was hardly the first time that something similar had happened, and I was fed up with the community and game in general.

Malifaux on the other hand has had none of that in my experience. The community is about 10 years older on average and equivalently more mature. Playing the game competitively requires a far smaller investment than MTG, and you don't need to by new stuff as much just to keep up. There is perhaps one person I play who does have the brightly colored hair and piercings that perhaps match the stereotype, but she is very polite and generally nice to the point where I can't judge her. The people on A Wyrd Place probably aren't going to be like the average person who actually plays the damn game.
>>
>>53678977
But they are pretty good by themselves, no? And increased threat range aswell as built-in trick to spread and still benefit from aura seem to be nice.
>>
>>53679271
When I was lurking the malifaux groups on facebook it was all SJWs. Dyed hair and beta males, got triggered over everything. Got especially upset how "Why are there no sexy men for womyn!?"
>>
>>53679426
>facebook
that's your problem
>>
>>53679426
>Why are there no sexy men for womyn
Carlos Vasquez(sp?) is literally a Showgirl (male) for women.

>>53679394
>I should be referring it as "Xay" or some shit
What the fuck. Retarded non-pronouns aside, it's a card. A fucking piece of paper that has no feelings to be hurt.
>>
>>53679542
They did the same bitch fit with Warmachine saying there were no sexy shirtless men. But then MK3 their shirtless guy is literally the best caster in the game. Fucking stupid but there you go
>>
>>53679426
>Why are there no sexy men for womyn
SHIRT GOES OFF!
No really, thats a joke. Bishop, Big Jake, Sensei Yu, Shenlong, McCabe, Samuel Hopkins...list is huge.
Dyed hair is okay if used correctly. How do you define beta male however and what is that?
>>
File: cuck.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
>>53679426
>Facebook
See
>>53679394
>The people on A Wyrd Place probably aren't going to be like the average person who actually plays the damn game.

It's a vocal minority as is usually the case with SJWs.
>>
Opinion on Akaname?

Considering them for my Gremlin Brewmaster, but I know that running poison theme is a bad thing to do.
>>
>>53679687
This is safe zone, please go away with Warmachine.
>>
>>53679806
Problem is that vocal minority drives off good people and draws in shitty people.
>>
>>53679687
Remember Wyrd is the same company that caused this rant http://latining.tumblr.com/post/141567276944/tabletop-gaming-has-a-white-male-terrorism-problem

In the end there is no reason that any reasonable person would be offended by the game. On the other hand the community isn't going to be the type that says stuff like this in reality.
>>
>>53679998
Yea they told her to fuck off and stop trying to exploit people then cucked to how they respect diversity and believe in that shit just not being exploited for it.
>>
File: tumblr_n10b0lElDy1sfihl7o1_540.jpg (136KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n10b0lElDy1sfihl7o1_540.jpg
136KB, 456x810px
Tfw 3 people in my store are ranked in the top 30 and I'm sitting here with all rank of over 150
>>
File: IMG_7768.jpg (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7768.jpg
88KB, 640x480px
>>53666942
They're fighting for the same spot, to be sure. I prefer Necropunks because of the durability and self heal. They get in a pinch and can fuck off and live the rest of the game, with hard to kill keeping them from being one-shot by an opponent's sweeper.
>>
>>53681306
Same here. I always bring one of those guys with Reva to hop around and interact.
>>
File: 1457151054931.gif (98KB, 314x319px) Image search: [Google]
1457151054931.gif
98KB, 314x319px
>open von shill box
>trapper is missing
>>
File: IMG_7945.jpg (158KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7945.jpg
158KB, 960x720px
>>53683826
Shit luck, friend.

Though Wyrd's product replacement division is top notch. Last missing bits I had arrived in under a week; shipping included.
>>
dumb question but was looking for the Reva box on the main site and it seems to be missing, was it a special release or am I just not seeing it?
>>
File: fate-deck.jpg (90KB, 710x717px) Image search: [Google]
fate-deck.jpg
90KB, 710x717px
>>53677523
>>53679034
>>53679288
Let's say my goals are:
- Summoning face-beaters, that can be thrown at my opponent as a distraction
- Summoning some non-peon stuff for schemes\strategies like Interference

Is Dreamer a good option for this? His summons are very fragile, it seems. Even with healing. Maybe I should consider other summoners?
>>
>>53686205
I don't use wyrd site for buying, but on other online shops (like miniaturemarket) it can be purchased just fine.
>>
>>53687424
thanks, prefer doing direct buys so wanted to see if I was just not finding its page first.
>>
File: Bayou Gremlins.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Bayou Gremlins.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>53679395
Death Marshal Recruiters?
Yeah, they are good, but the main trick is buffing your Marshals, so there will be many cases where after the first Recruiter, those stones would be better spent elsewhere.

Diminishing returns etc.

>>53679426
Yup, on Facebook, land of the virtue signallers.
>>
File: Brewie Moon Shinobi Crew.jpg (570KB, 1450x744px) Image search: [Google]
Brewie Moon Shinobi Crew.jpg
570KB, 1450x744px
>>53679836
They'll work fine, you can probably use one, maybe even two, but the poison-theme just isn't really worth leaning into.

>>53681292
>Only in the top 200 in the country
Aww shucks guy, life must be tough for you.
UK, I assume?
There's a guy in my store who is probably above average - he wins a lot more than he loses, though not always by huge margins.
He's somewhere down around the very bottom of the UK rankings.
The other guy that's winning 90% of his games is only doing so because he's worked out his "Turn 1 scalpel" algorithms so well that you nearly always end up playing 35ss vs 45ss.
>>
>>53681306
>>53681594
Ok, fair point - I guess it's a play-style thing.
I tend to try and score everything before Turn 4, which Crooligans seem like they'd be better for, whereas Necropunks can survive to the endgame to keep scoring on a cleared out field.

>>53687377
Definitely Dreamer can do this, but you'll need to manage his Waking so stuff heals properly.
Do Nvb have good healing otherwise?

>>53687377
That deck is hilarious.
What is it?
>>
>>53687831
Online store, named "Ebenezer's Emporium" was selling that deck some time ago, but no longer, afaik.

L-twins can heal each other, between Dreamer and Regeneration. Coppelius, if killed someone. Maybe one or two other models, I can't remember now. But I don't think there are that many healers in Nvb.

>>53687803
> The other guy that's winning 90% of his games is only doing so because he's worked out his "Turn 1 scalpel" algorithms so well that you nearly always end up playing 35ss vs 45ss.
I'm just curious, but what does he use for this?
>>
>>53666339
Definitely Brewmaster. And if possible I'd like them to move past the poison aspect of his card. Build in a suit for his obey, up his df by 1, dunno.
>>
File: the old death.jpg (223KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
the old death.jpg
223KB, 632x800px
>>53665386
>>53664631
Not original poster, but a question about Reva too:
- Is it worth taking Spare Parts upgrade with her for some summoning? Considering that I already have Rogue Necromancy model anyway, and Guild Autopsy can make even more corpse tokens (in Mindless Zombie form)
>>
>>53690180
> not the
> have a question
I should read before sending

Also, I found this faction compilations. Possibly with errata included (some corrected cards included for sure, but I can't say if all). For me it was useful, so I think maybe someone else will found it useful too.

> Malifaux_2E_Arcanists_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/b2S5sa5M/file.html
> Malifaux_2E_Gremlins_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/5CGHhKWo/file.html
> Malifaux_2E_Resurrectionists_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/BT1ysdj6/file.html
> Malifaux_2E_Neverborns_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/rYpILkMP/file.html
> Malifaux_2E_The_Guild_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/85dQBn9r/file.html
> Malifaux_2E_Ten_Thunders_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/0KPHWmL4/file.html
> Malifaux_2E_Outcasts_v2_1.pdf
http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/jwjgMhDH/file.html
>>
File: Sonia Criid Witch Hunter crew.jpg (72KB, 1111x454px) Image search: [Google]
Sonia Criid Witch Hunter crew.jpg
72KB, 1111x454px
>>53687952
Generally McMourning and Sonia.
Through no fault of his they tend to be pretty unenjoyable games, because the Turn 1 damage output can be so large and precisely applied. Excellent target selection.

With Doug, Dr Grimwell can move somethign silly like 29" in one turn.
That usually means he can get a charge against something he can probably kill, and he's no featherweight.
In Close/Flank, I've seen him kill a model and Nimble away into cover to survive until Turn 4.

Sonia just does Sonia bullshit.
>>
File: Doppelganger.jpg (152KB, 800x394px) Image search: [Google]
Doppelganger.jpg
152KB, 800x394px
>>53690255
>Faction Compilations
What are they?
Cards?

Cool if so, but Zippyshare is dicking me about.
Any chance you can just post the .PDFs?
>>
File: 11.jpg (413KB, 999x1293px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
413KB, 999x1293px
>>53692764
Yes, like in book, but without big "story" and with all faction in one pdf. And probably with errata. Like pic related.

I'd post them, but 4chan has 8 Mb size limit. And they're 30+ Mb each. But I can upload them to a different place - just give me an URL to the hosting.
>>
I got into the game and got some ressers models to be able to build two crews from one faction. Can I get any suggestions on how to split them to make the crews somewhat balanced against eachother? Boxes:
Seamus crew
Mcmourning crew
Rafkin
Canine remains
Flesh construct
Dead doxies
Bete noir
>>
File: McMourning Red Crew.jpg (144KB, 1200x668px) Image search: [Google]
McMourning Red Crew.jpg
144KB, 1200x668px
>>53692946
Ah, fair enough.
Not sure where offers good reliable hosting
Mega?

>>53693425
Seamus, Doxies and Bete Noir versus McM, Rafkin and Frankenstein would at least be in-theme.
Add dogs to taste.
>>
>>53697053

https://mega.nz/#F!a8QBgCaD!mMN8jvLMuNKHA5G3nJ0FSg
>>
File: Reva Crew Light.jpg (483KB, 1500x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Reva Crew Light.jpg
483KB, 1500x1190px
>>53697215
Noice.
Cheers buddy - I'll add you to my copy of the General copypasta.
>>
>>53684491
Just got an email back. They are fantastic
>>53697215
You are my hero
>>
File: Reva Crew Dark.jpg (614KB, 1956x1970px) Image search: [Google]
Reva Crew Dark.jpg
614KB, 1956x1970px
I've been playing about a year, doing reasonably well by the local group's standard.
I lost a game Monday, against the new guy who's only had five or six 35ss games, using the old schemes.

I've been brooding over the loss, and I now sort of understand why a few places tried/wanted to try a round with rulebook or past GG schemes - it really is a completely different game.

It's a huge perspective shift to go from
>Do this and this and this every turn to bank points early
to
>I need these models in position turn 3 to non-obviously threaten this position turn 4 while staying unengaged so that I can get them here for turn 5

I fucked up pretty bad a couple of times because I couldn't get my head out of end-of-turn scoring mode.
>>
File: Shenlong M2E crew picture.jpg (55KB, 960x373px) Image search: [Google]
Shenlong M2E crew picture.jpg
55KB, 960x373px
Shenlong's good, guys.
Really good.
Played against him earlier - focus errywhere is a pretty big deal.
>>
>>53699549
Shen Long is what makes the TTs relevant at all.
>>
Ramos can activate Electric Creation (4ss), move it forward. Then he activates himself, kills Electric Creation, gets Scrap marker and summons 2-3 Arachnids (8-12ss). There are variations - like Joss can kill Creation, making two markers, for example. Or Creation can kill itself if cards aren't a problem. But basics is simple.
All of this - on the first turn, with cards needed only on summon. With 4ss model sacrificed and 1-2 APs from other models.

Ulix with Husbandry can summon too - Piglets with 9+ or War Pig with 12+ and 3 Sceme Markers. So, he can arrange summons from turn one without too much sacrificing, if he has good card for summon.

Can I make similar multiplying with other summoners from turn one?

In resurrectionists there are 4ss models like Canine Remains, Guild Autopsy and Crooligan that can be killed for the Corpse Marker. But it's always one-to-one exchange in the end. Canine can also make one with 8+ Crows, which is good, but I'll need Crows on summon too.
>>
>>53701483
Shen, McCabe and maybe the occasional Lynch are all you'll ever need in TT. They outclass their other masters so hard its not even funny.
>>
File: Nicodem Crew.jpg (164KB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
Nicodem Crew.jpg
164KB, 1000x676px
>>53705319
Use Joss to kill the EC, get 2 Scrap.

Ressurs have shedloads of models that can produce Corpse markers from actions or attacks.

It's not too difficult to get three summons out of Nicodem - I'm reasonably sure he and Ramos are the ebst summoners in the game, on a flat AP for AP metric.
>>
>>53706116
>Ressurs have shedloads of models that can produce Corpse markers from actions or attacks.
I'm missing something then. Excluding "Found a Bone" [[ (2) AP with 8+ Crows ]], I can't find anything for the turn one, when enemies are far and summons are needed. Can you give me a hint?
>>
File: Ressurectionists.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ressurectionists.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>53706188
Mortimer, and hehre are others, I just can't remember them...
Also Mindless Zombie generation, and a wealth of cheap crap minions to whomp Turn 1.

Though generally it's not very AP/card/stone efficient to force more than a couple of summons out Turn 1 and 2, unless you are against Hemlin and feel like rubbing your superior activation control in his face.
>>
>>53706365
How can I generate Mindless Zombies?
I thought about Guild Autopsy, but it needs Corpse Marker too, sadly.

I'm interested, because I look at the Reva, and see that she have spare AP at Turn one. And can, probably summon something with Spare Parts. But not from her totems. And it's actually hard to get Corpse Token turn 1 without sacrificing 4ss model. And with sacrificing it's just not worth it to switch one 4ss model to other (Autopsy).
>>
>>53697215
>https://mega.nz/#F!a8QBgCaD!mMN8jvLMuNKHA5G3nJ0FSg

You da man!

I did it manually for the Core rules and even that was a hassle. Thanks so much for saving me and likely many others the time n' effort.
>>
>>53707771
Already said this ( >>53690255 (You) ), but just to be clear - I did not made that compilation. Someone else did. I merely found it and shared here. So lets assume your praise goes to that other anonymous, not presented here.
>>
>>53707805
Well you still shared it, and w/o you it wouldn't have reached us.

Tangentially, I've got this Ulix crew ordered, no real play experience.

Ulix Crew
+ Slope Haulers
+ The Sow
+ War Pig
+ Piglets
+ 3x Stuffed Piglets
+ 1x Taxidermist
And Lenny
Ophelia box (w/o Francois and Pére tho), Gluttony, and a Bayou Gator and Goblin

Anything good you could build with this assortment?
>>
>>53707832
I don't know much about Gremlins, but will try to help with info.
So, approximately one week ago I lost my game vs Ulix. I played Marcus with Myranda, Cerberus, Blessed, Rattler, Jackalope and 2 Waldgeists, if I remember correctly.
Our strategy was Extraction. Schemes - Hunting Party, Accustation and 2 other, I can't remember.
His list was something like this, iirc:

Ulix
* * Husbandry, 3SS
* * Pig Sling, 1SS
* * Huntin' Bow, 2SS
Old Major, 9SS
* * Saddle, 1SS
The Sow, 8SS
Wild Boar, 6SS
Penelope, 2SS
Slop Hauler, 5SS
Gracie, 10SS

Available Soulstones: 50
Total: 47
Pool: 7

Turn one he placed three scheme markers, moved forvard and at the end - summoned War Pig. Slop Hauler healed damage from summons. Penelope mostly just pushed models around.
Using Gracie and War Pig, he made a distraction, sucking my damage output on them. Later he used summoned piglets to move Extraction marker and swarm me with cheap bodies.
I made couple of mistakes too - like, selecting Accustation vs crew with so much pushing. And he was really lucky with that Turn 1 War Pig. But overall I'd say it was good list and good game on his part.
>>
>>53708008

Hum, Ulix has an upgrade to hose Marcus hard, at least he didn't take that (makes it so that Pigs lose the Beast suffix).

Was he using the Pig Sling much? Strikes me as tons of fun with Exploding Pigs, but I don't see much use for it alone.

Thank you.
>>
>>53708077
Oh, just realized Pig Sling is that upgrade.

Did that have a huge impact?
>>
>>53708077
> Did that have a huge impact?
Kind of. I'm used to not seeing enemy Beasts anyway. During the game I made one with Shillelagh and even transferred damage to it from Marcus once. But that's all. On the other hand, I had Hunger Cry upgrade (for Howl), which I'd use for Domesticate ("enemy beasts in los receive [-]") too without Pig Sling on his master.

> Was he using the Pig Sling much?
He tried twice, both times he missed (thanks to Soft Cover from Waldgeists). He used Shot in the Rear for good success instead - like, charged and killed Jackalope -> charged again further and damaged Cerberus. And all that with Wild Pig and 1 AP.
>>
>>53708227
Wild Boar, I mean
>>
Planning to start Malifaux with Hoffman. Can you give me any advices?
>>
File: 4nZvGaZXXbU.jpg (99KB, 811x861px) Image search: [Google]
4nZvGaZXXbU.jpg
99KB, 811x861px
Suffering from magpie syndrome, I'm thinking about taking Reva as my next master. Despite the fact that I already have Sonnia and Marcus, with some additional models to complement the lists from respective factions.
While I'm trying to figure out why I want her, I have one question to more experienced players - if I take Reva, what other Resurr master I should consider, to make list tailoring against me as hard as possible? Partially I get used to the fact that everyone tailored their lists vs my Sonnia and Marcus immediately after faction declaration. But want to try make their life slightly harder this time.

tl,dr:
- What other Resurr masters in pair "Reva + X" makes list tailoring vs me as hard as possible?

>>53709642
I can't myself, but I can link you to S&S article "Building On A Budget". Hopes, it will help

> https://schemesandstones.wordpress.com/2016/08/27/building-on-a-budget-outcasts/
>>
I picked up a 1st edition Ramos box so I would have some constructs for Levi to use. Should I keep all the spiders separate or make swarms?
>>
>>53710941
Magnetize them so you have both.
>>
File: Neil Henry Sculpt.png (989KB, 638x791px) Image search: [Google]
Neil Henry Sculpt.png
989KB, 638x791px
>>53707832
>Ulix crew
It's a little unfortunate you won't have Francois, as he's one of the big beaters of the faction, but otherwise it looks like you have everything you need.

Taxidermists are a colossal pain in the arse, between being decently tough and being able to summon.

>>53708008 that's how you'll want to play your games.
Use assloads of cheap activations to clog up the enemy's mobility, and a couple of big pigs to keep them alive and deal damage.
Not that the wee pigs are bad damage dealers themselves for their cost, they just aren't reliable enough to use them as if that was their purpose.

>>53709642
Lean hard into theme, and pick up a couple of big bots.
And if the little flying dickheads don't come in his box already, buy them.

If you have cash to splash, Ramos' M&SU box gives you Joss (very tough, reliable mid-damage beater) and Howard Langston (Ml7 cruise missile killer second only to Yasunori and Misaki).
Metal Gamin will also allow you to loop in Ca8

The most effective way I've seen him play is as a blob taking the centre, with front-line hard to kill robutts protecting Hoffman, all power-looped to be Df7 Ml7 Ca8 etc.
Hoffman then hands out AP and upgrades to make them Nimble Melee Experts, and turns 3 and 4 you can crush anything that comes near whatever zone you are holding.
He's excellent for Turf War, Guard the Stash, Extraction, all that shit.
The flying dickheads zip off wherever you need to drop markers.

Just be aware that he gets hard fucking countered when he gets countered.
>>
>>53709642
Sorry, I linked wrong article here ( >>53709731
). Correct one:
> https://schemesandstones.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/building-on-a-budget/
>>
File: NananananaRAMOS.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
NananananaRAMOS.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>53710941
>>53711086
>Magnetize them
Yup.
Or if you can't magnetise them for whatever reason, put them on long pins that you can slot into holes in their basing.

This also makes it a .lot. easier to get three (or two) of them onto a 40mm(?) base.

When I eventually concede defeat and pick up Mech Rider and a box of them (fuck Ramos, I already have Joss and Hank) I'll also be getting a bunch of ~6mm toy spiders.
Each 40mm base will have four or five tiny spiders (more if it doesn't look too cluttered) and a space for two actual Steam Arachnids.

It's probably going to see most use with my Mei, so a nice fat I-beam rail off centre across the base will give space for one Arachnid on the base, one on the beam, and a bunch of little spiders swarming across the rest of it.

I've been idly hunting about for suitable small humanoid (or otherwise, I guess) robots to use instead of buying the Arachnid box, but nothing I really like the look of yet.
Found a line of 10mm sci-fi dudes that had some promise, but the sculpts just weren't sharp enough.
>>
>>53711326
And how he gets hard fucking countered? And what should I do in such cases? Pray for the Red Joker?
>>
>>53711326
Mechanized Porkchop and Gracie looks pretty awesome to me (does Mechanized also get run in Arcanist Mei Feng builds? If so I could probably justify getting it), but I reckon I can proxy them before actually buying.

How does Francois play? Assuming something like a Dirty Cheater builds to get maximum mileage out of his health.
>>
>>53713323
The porkchop is an autotake with Mei Feng, so you will be making use of it in Arcanists. Francois typically uses dumb luck to double his damage at the expense of hurting himself. If you get too lucky he will blow himself up, but he is pretty good. I personally prefer Burt Jebsen with the pigs, as whenever I would normally take damage I can just shunt it off onto an exploding piglet, which is good if you can get him in the enemy's face.
>>
>>53713405
Thanks brother.

Is the Slingshot-Stuffed Piglet plan as much fun as it looks on paper?
>>
>>53713485
It is. Stuffed piglet spam is wonderful (For you at least), especially if your opponent is using a melee crew. I have won games with Mah just by taking two taxidermists and four stuffed piglets.
>>
File: Mei Feng Full Rail Crew.jpg (739KB, 1100x700px) Image search: [Google]
Mei Feng Full Rail Crew.jpg
739KB, 1100x700px
>>53713323
>>53713405
Mei with Porky and recalled Training slaughtered 21ss of models in one activation for me last game.
Took a lot of set-up and effectively my whole hand, but it was worth it for the psychological damage dealt alone.

In Arcanists it's still great - that +flip on attack actions is vital in getting chains of hits off.

In either, it drops a scrap trail and has a big base to Railwalk around.

I'd fully agree that the tin pig is an auto-take with her.

Presumably MechaPork is just as good with the dozens of (1) charges abound in a pig crew.
Just be aware that it's "take 1 damage an get +flips to attack actions that result from the charge", it is NOT "MAY take 1 damage and..."

I'm having great fun playing Mei, and the pig certainly enables that.
>>
>>53713405
>>53713559
Hot damn Burt seems like the perfect choice for the builds, especially with his last ability.
>>
File: 1479449603666.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479449603666.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Give me your random thoughts. Anything.
I'm ( >>53709731 ) thinking about next master. There are different variants, and my mind is wandering forth and back. I'll give you my reasoning on some of them, What do you think?

... Reva
- She is a strong master, according to the Internet
- She is a Resurrectionist, faction that is rarest in my meta
- She is easy to learn, according to the Internet
- She is killy, and I like killy things
... why not?
- Bad summoning
- No killjoy (she wants to spend cards on herself, not killjoy)
- Many Res models I don't like

... Dreamer
- He is a very strong master, according to the Internet
- he is a summoner. And even if I do not like Stiched, everything else isn't bad. Not "Whoa", but not bad
- Sometimes he can, possibly, summon Teddy. And Teddy is good
- Widow Weaver faction, Waldgeist faction
... why not?
- Neverborns are fragile
- Many Nvb models I don't like
- still no Killjoy

... Lilith
- Easy to learn, hard to master. Or something like that. Yes, according to the Internet.
- Killy
- I thi-ink I may able to make her plant\nature related.
... why not?
- Tots in the box. I hate Tots. Also I don't really like young and adult nephelims either.
- No summons at all. I already have two non-summoners. I don't think I need third.
- Again, neverborns are fragile and numerous in my meta. And no Killjoy too

... Leveticus
- He is a strong master, according to the Internet
- Killy summoner. Sadly, master-of-none. Not bad, but worse then specialized masters.
- Killjoy. Probably.
... why not?
- Outcasts are numerous in my meta, and he is old and learned. I think my potential enemies knows him better then I'll be able in near future
- He see-eems not very exciting to play. Like "good old master, not great, not bad"
>>
File: Mei Feng Rail Crew Big Pool.jpg (209KB, 1024x553px) Image search: [Google]
Mei Feng Rail Crew Big Pool.jpg
209KB, 1024x553px
>>53713194
This post kind of swings between the perspective of someone attacking him and a more neutral tone - sorry, I'm just a lazy writer and didn't realise I was doing it until half

Hoffman gets hard fucking countered by all sorts of things that ignore armour for the simple reason that most of his crew rely on it to stay alive - they are usually big, easy to see models with average defence and average wounds, and without the armour are easy to focus on and kill.

Also by Mei Feng's henchman Kang - who gives +flips to Attack AND Damage against Constructs (and Undead).
Foundry models (such as Mei's crew) can also take an upgrade that grants Foundry models in LoS a "(0) Precise Assault: Ignore Armour and Hard to Wound".
way through.

Also a little vulnerable to rapid alpha strikes - Hoffman has pitiful Df prior to Power Looping in better stats, so if you can get to him early turn you can lay hurt on him.

A lot of his (and his crew's) top powers - handing out AP, big healing actions, preventing Blasts, giving Amalgamation Upgrades - rely on having things inside quite a small bubble (6-8"?). They also need LoS.
If things get Lured/Pushed, or you can put big-base tall models or blocking markers (Smoke Bombs or Illusionary Forests etc.), it is not that difficult to disrupt the bubble and pick the big constructs off one by one.
The Hoffman crew is so reliant on Hoffman-Construct synergy that it is easy to burn out Hoffman's control hand by repeatedly attempting to do the above disruptive actions - either he burns cards to stop it, or he loses a large part of his effectiveness.

Despite all this, if Hoff can maintain the bubble, he (or rather, his Peacekeepers and Guardians) will crush faces with ease.

I don't have any Hoffman pictures, so I'm carrying on the Mei flex.
>>
File: Burt Jebsen done.jpg (54KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
Burt Jebsen done.jpg
54KB, 800x768px
>>53714318
Why not something in a faction you already play.

Also, what's this hang-up about Killjoy?

And about summoning?

I think Kirai would be a decent Ressur choice - she summons, but Spirits, not Undead, so she's less open to standard counter-Ress tech.

Also she's very good.

As for your reasoning, they all seem somewhat accurate.

If you are focused on not expanding Guild (Nellie or McCabe) or Arcanist (pretty much any of them) I would say go with Reva, with an eye on Kirai as your next.

Iff Ressurs are under-represented in your local group, then it will be fresh for everyone (unlike Neverborn or Outcasts), and she's filthy killy, and she will play well with Kirai as a summoner.

>>53713751
Burt nerf when?
He's so good.
>>
Can someone recommend me models that I can use as flame pillars? I looked at Reaper's offerings, but they are fucking tiny. I want something that does fill up a 50mm base and gets up to five inches as demanded by Ht5, or at least close to. I have no confidence in sculpting any myself.
>>
>>53713751
>>53714528
>Popping a Recalled Training on a fast Burt with Shenlong and the Emissary
It was disgusting. My dick has never been more diamonds.
>>
File: MFW Nicodem.jpg (153KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MFW Nicodem.jpg
153KB, 1000x1000px
>>53714603
You should be ashamed of youself you filthy cunt.

>>53714554
You really want it to be five inches tall?
Dare I say that ventures into the realms of 'slightly impractical'?
Aside from that issue, I can't think where you'd get something that silly big other than from kids' toys.
>>
>>53714678
All right, it doesn't need to be five inches tall (Though my friend's ice pillars are pretty close). As long as it is about three times the height of Sonnia herself I am good.
>>
>>53714554
Try the Shadow Emissary. It's like 6" tall and 15 fucking cm long.
>>
>>53714743
I own two of them already so I may give that I go. I would need four total if I use the Malifaux Child though. Thank god Gamenerdz has them at 50% off.
>>
>>53714554
This is, sadly, sold out. But, ebay maybe?
> https://www.gadzooksgaming.com/products/flame-pillars-pre-order?variant=20518246983
Also, there is this (pic related):
> http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/77082/latest/77082

>>53714528
First and foremost - thanks for answer. I will read further into Reva then. And Kirai.

> Why not something in a faction you already play.
Compulsory Jump (0) Action on my card? I don't know. I can't say I like anything else in the Guild, and while some Arcanists aren't bad - they aren't my "choice of the day" now.

> Also, what's this hang-up about Killjoy?
I think he is a very aggressive, relatively hard to kill model, that can be used as "in-your-face" distraction. So, it jumps where I need it, kills something, and then my opponent waste AP killing it. Like my Cerberus or December, but much stronger. At least I think so, judging by the card.
>>
File: Killjoy.jpg (685KB, 3264x4928px) Image search: [Google]
Killjoy.jpg
685KB, 3264x4928px
>>53714973
Both of those are pretty nice.

>>53714743
>Shadow Emissary
>As a marker.
Ignoring the practicality of using that ridiculously-tailed mosntrosity as a marker - that's seventy fucking quid spent on flame walls.

>>53714973
I can understand the impulse to get new shit, it's just the "new shit, .any. new shit" that was puzzling.

>Killjoy.
>Like my Cerberus or December, but much stronger.
Also more expensive, with less control about where you can apply the damage.

I get the appeal, but I don't think he's as efficient as he looks, in terms of Stone cost, or AP to set up, or being able to apply that massive damage output where you want it.

Also, you say the enemy has to deal with him - he will probably only kill one model per turn, and then with Df4 he can be focused down quite fast by most damage-dealing models.

Finally, the "must charge" thing - giant fucking liability.
You are probably thinking he'll almost always have a good target to charge, but there are a .lot. more pushes and LoS-blocking markers than you might think.
Hell, the opponent can just walk something expendable towards your crew, and the Killjoy is out of position and putting up a big exclusion zone for your models' advance.
Unless you are damn near certain that the opponent cannot do something like that, you must be very careful with when and where you unleash him, or he can chew his way through one or two of your own models and there's not a lot you can do about it without dumping your hand on failing all his attacks.
>>
>>53714973
If you want to use Killjoy badly then you want to use Tara to drop him in your opponents face with fast or hamelin or Nix to use the infectious melodies upgrade on a rat to drop Killjoy in their face
>>
File: Hamelin Crew 1.jpg (314KB, 1500x994px) Image search: [Google]
Hamelin Crew 1.jpg
314KB, 1500x994px
>>53715761
Counterpoint: Tara is not that good even if you can play her well I have heard, no idea if this is actually true and only dicks play Hamelin.
>>
>>53716196
I primarily play Tara. She has some fun tricks but I'm usually bottom table. On the other hand this is my first wargame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
File: Tara.jpg (53KB, 600x717px) Image search: [Google]
Tara.jpg
53KB, 600x717px
>>53716869
>On the other hand this is my first wargame
I don't think that's necessarily a disadvantage - I know I've lost games before because, in the absence of an obvious action to take to score a VP, I'll just try and kill things.
With Malifaux being the way it is, the best result you can really hope for is that you inconvenience your opponent. At worst, you give away VP, or give up an opportunity to set up next turn's move to score.

>>53716869
>I primarily play Tara. She has some fun tricks
This is pretty much what I've heard from the two folks at the local that play her.
She has a crew that can do 'cool' stuff, but as far as actually winning games, she doesn't really deliver.

What do you do with her?
Any info at all would be interesting - I have almost no idea what she does, beside fuck with Fast, Slow and Bury.
>>
>>53718031
There's the obvious beast bomb, if you use eternal journey you can double walk forward, drop a big beasty and then gtfo back to your deployment with her zero.

There's some cute interactions she can pull off too like bury hans, copy his ping ability and shoot off upgrades without letting the opponent discard to stop it.

You can copy Tara's ability to copy buried units with the malifaux child which gets around the - flip to damage (using the child to unleash a Killjoy attack or a trapper shot is always fun)

Being able to use her first activation to hand out an extra ap here and there is pretty handy and takes some models from terrible tones decent. (desperate mercenary and blood Wretch are 2 examples) add that with I pay better and you can pull off stupid things like a fast nimble focused lobotomy with Dr grimwell or 2 focused shots with a trapper
>>
File: Consider this.png (152KB, 280x577px) Image search: [Google]
Consider this.png
152KB, 280x577px
>>53718612
It sort of sounds like there's a bunch of stuff you can do, but it breaks itself up a bit too much to be truly effective.
>>
>>53719282
That's pretty accurate. I'm unboxing von shill today so it'll be nice to have someone that can just charge in
>>
File: Gremlin Horde.jpg (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Gremlin Horde.jpg
1MB, 1600x1200px
>>53719317
Yup, having him able to bounce around, and keep all the lads alive, is pretty good.
Have fun building the Steam Trunk...

>>53713559

Are stuffed Piglets too cheap?

Rare 6 or not, that's as bad as Hemlin for activation bullshit, and they can actuallydo some serious damage.
>>
>>53687803
>Turn 1 scalpel
I have a Nightmare McCabe crew and havent played any games. If hes a lower tier master, can he do with with higher odds of the opponent recovering? Just wanna build one crew and not buy many additional miniatures.
>>
>>53721003
He can be pretty good, and can do all schemes and strats. Depends on the faction of course. I would only say that he is weaker if Eliminate the Leadership is in the pool, as hitting him for 4 damage will give your opponent VP, which is a lower threshold than for other masters.
>>
>>53721243
Thats good to know. They were expensive enough.
Is there a general list, which would obviously be suboptimal as its not tailored to the match conditions, but would function decently in each with minimal alterations?
>>
>>53721507
For McCabe? He can run with a lot of stuff, and it varies depending on faction. His main auto include are guild hounds, as they make great scheme runners with Luna, and good saber carriers.

I am not the greatest player ever, but in TT at least I run McCabe with the Badge of Speed, Promises, and the Glowing Saber. I take three dogs, Luna, two illuminated, the Lone Swordsman with recalled training, a TT brother, and put the rest of the stones into my cache. Situationally I go for Terracotta Warriors in order to score for Show of Force, and Yokai who let me score 3VP set up in one activation.

I would like to emphasize that he has a lot of options, and that there aren't many models that you would always take with him. I would nudge you towards always taking the badge of speed because it is his best upgrade. Following that look at big minions that he can reactivate. A witchling thrall can be pretty mean when it gets to have another go, especially if you can hand it an upgrade and ensure it gets positive flips to its ML duels due to Promises.
>>
>>53652135
Got a lore-based question:

Are all the models that are currently playable in 2nd Ed still alive in the lore (barring Resser models obviously, but you get my drift)?

What about former 1st Ed ones? Did any get shifted out in the lore?
>>
>>53722715
They are all still alive. Even the avatars which don't really have rules anymore still exist, but are more intermittent now that Zoraida has partly patched up the hole in the aether. In general they do not kill off any named characters with models. Named characters without models on the other hand are fair game, hence the Governor. The Oyabun and English Ivan may go the same way soon.
>>
File: McCabe box crew.jpg (231KB, 1600x978px) Image search: [Google]
McCabe box crew.jpg
231KB, 1600x978px
>>53721507
As >>53722213 said, he can run a whole bunch of lists, so suggesting one set one to use is pretty hard.
I'd say just pick a crew you like the look of and play it until you identify its weaknesses.

Having said that, the suggestion to run him as box + hounds + hitty minions is a good one.
How many stones does the Nightmare McCabe box come to?

>>53722743
>English Ivan may go the same way soon.
Nooooooooo!
>>
>>53721003
>>53721507
He's pretty much the best master in TT, save for maybe Shenlong. Not sure how well he does in Guild. He´s definitely not a scalpel, but he can work with just about any crew and any schemepool.

You're gonna need a box of Guild Hounds, a high SS minion to reactivate (Dawn Serpent), and the rest is just a mix of staples and preference. Ten Thunder Brothers, Terracotta Warriors, Kanaka Snipers, and then maybe a big hitter. I always take the Shadow Emissary but he costs about as much as a new crewbox.
>>
Can someone point me in the right direction for Perdita Ortega lists please? Only played a few games so far and I don't own any models yet. Played 40k for a couple of years tho.
>>
File: Francisco.jpg (20KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
Francisco.jpg
20KB, 300x327px
>>53725101
Family models.
The PullMyFinger wiki has suggestions.

If it's your first crew, focus on learning to play the game, not on building the optimal crew.
Know ing how to use models is far, far more important than have 'the best' models.
>>
File: latigo_posse_complete.jpg (149KB, 1600x768px) Image search: [Google]
latigo_posse_complete.jpg
149KB, 1600x768px
>>53724702
>He´s definitely not a scalpel,
but he can put a Reactivating Lone Swordsman with Recalled Training all up in your face with ease and follow up with a flood of hard and fast minions.

>>53725101
Cowboys.
Eight of 'em.
>>
>>53726193
Any TT crew can do that.
>>
File: Wastrels.jpg (314KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Wastrels.jpg
314KB, 1000x600px
>>53726264
Not so much the flood of Sabre-wielding dogs and Nimble Illuminated.

And he makes Wastrels work well.
>>
File: 1ea.jpg (70KB, 375x450px) Image search: [Google]
1ea.jpg
70KB, 375x450px
So I tried to roughly estimate purchases needed to collect complete 50ss crew for Reva and Kirai (with little variations).
What do you think?

== Reva set ==
The Mercy Of Death - - Reva Box - Essential
Carrion Emissary - - Wall, add.zombies
Yin, the Penangalan - - [-] on Wp
Mindless Zombies - - for emissary
Nurses - - Heal, +2 Ml damage
Necropunks - - Scheme runners

== Kirai set ==
Vengeful Spirits - Kirai box - - Essential
Datsue Ba & 3 Seishen - - Hench + essential summons
Gaki 3 - - Hench. summons
The Hanged (2) - - Master summons
Flesh Construct - - WD pool for summons
Izamu The Armor - - Hired "muscle"
Goryo (3) - - Master summons, relatively fast damage dealer, more seishins

.. Shikomes and Hight Terrors are under question. They would be last, if ever, I think.
>>
File: Reva.png (2MB, 717x1722px) Image search: [Google]
Reva.png
2MB, 717x1722px
>>53731331
Looks o, sure.
Full disclosure, I'm not a Ressur player.

Shikome are pretty damn good, might be more use for schemes than the Hanged.

The crossover of minions won't be so good for Reva, but the Final Fantasy kids in Reva's box turn to Spirits after their first death, so Kirai will get good work out of them too.
Tough little sods.

I'd advise getting the two crew boxes first, maybe one other little box, and worry about filling out a 100ss pool later.
>>
>>53733147
Shit son i wouldnt wrestle that ginger girl.
>>
File: electriccreation-1.jpg (384KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
electriccreation-1.jpg
384KB, 1600x900px
>>53733690
Werd, she's hench.
The Mercy of Death. Also Steroids.

Arguably the most intimidating model in the box.
>>
Were there any leaks for wave 5 playtesting? I see people going wild for Asura Roten.
>>
Hey, I'm looking to check out Malifaux at the recommendation of an anon a week or so back, currently most interested in Titania as a master based solely off looks, if anyone could give me a quick run down on how she plays I'd appreciate it.
>>
>>53735128
Just some vague hints about master only upgrades. I heard Lynch got to summon Depleted, Misaki could place blast markers anywhere on the field... I'm sure one or two others but it was very small.
>>
>>53735128
All the playtesting material is on the playtesting section of the Wyrd forums.
>>
>>53735219
Titania is a master who focuses on shitting out scheme markers and discarding them for various purposes, or keeping them on the field to score points. She is meant to run a more balanced crew rather than a wholly aggressive crew or wholly schemey crew. Generally you have a dedicated beater take the Queen's Champion upgrade to remove any threats, while the rest of your crew gets to work on whatever objectives you have. She and her minions have force your opponent to undergo lots of willpower duels to slow or deal damage to them, which can make interesting synergies with other models that benefit from enemies failing willpower checks (Or just like debuffing the Wp stat of enemies).
>>
>>53666942
Prefer necropunks, hard to kill is great and leap is oe of the best abilities a scheme runner can have. Scheme, Leap, Scheme = convict labour done.
>>
>>53690180
Yes, take spare parts and use it to summon a guild autopsy turn 1, burn a stone for the crow so you can give 2 nearby shieldbearers fast.
>>
>>53666980
The worst part is that Parker's activation takes like 10 minutes when your opponent is a new player/retard.
>>
>>53677523
>>53687377

>Summon stitched together, it instantly gets reactivate
>Chain activate in to stitched, it heals from being next to dreamer
>gamble your life to deal a shit load of damage
>even if it hurts itself it can activate again next to dreamer for a heal
>Summon multiple stitched together
>they die and leave scrap
>widow weaver with handbag turns 4 scrap in to a teddy on turn 2 or 3
>>
>>53709731
Molly, Kirai or Nico. Being summoners they are the polar opposite of Reva and when you use one of them you can choose your summons to counter their counter picks.
>>
>>53737908
I see, thanks
>>
>>53738064
Stitched only get reactivate if they are reduced to one wound from an attack, Not being summoned.
>>
Does anyone here use an automatic card shuffler for this game? Can any of the card shufflers handle the plastic fate decks without fucking them up?
>>
What's going on with Tara/Obliteration lorewise lately? Obliteration seemed really mellow/benign when she first let it out of its prison, but now Ripples of Fate has them plotting its ascension or something.
>>
As a Warhammer Fantasy player set adrift by the canning of the entire game, is there any master that plays at all like a Vampire Count? Something that can really go toe to toe in combat but also has a toolbox to support their team? Undead duders preferred, but I'm willing to check out something else.
>>
>>53740530
I never played VC so I may not really be on the mark. Seamus for instance is a serial killer and necromancer. He can really fuck people up with his gun and in melee, and summon a new minion when he feels like it. Tara is probably closer to what you are thinking of in that she can fight in close combat with her soulstone sword, but can really support her dudes by speeding them up and making them pop up where she likes. Leveticus used to be able to kill entire crews on his own, and can still kill models very well, bring himself back to life, all while summoning more undead abominations onto the board. Yan Lo can do both as well, as he can heal and bring his buddies back to life. He starts off weak, but grows stronger through the course of the game and can go super saiyan by the end. Titania can deal direct damage and produce scheme markers, which her minions can use to their advantage. McMorning can kill things with his scalpel and blow models up with poison, all while pushing his own guys around at the cost of poisoning them.
>>
>>53738340
I don't see why it would be a problem provided it's not sleeved
>>
>>53740667
Wow thanks for the write up, from what you've said Tara and Leveticus sound most like what I am looking for.
>>
File: colette-1.jpg (401KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
colette-1.jpg
401KB, 1600x900px
>>53735219
This >>53737908 is a good summary, but leaves out that she has a pretty steep learning curve, and untily ou get a decent way up that curve she'll seem not-so-good.

>>53737988
Gross, that's not bad at all.
I really feel like Nico's millions of reasonably good summons warps what the rest of the faction get.

>>53738026
True, but it's not much worse than Shenlong is it?
Or to a far lesser extent Colette and Nellie.
>>
File: M2E Nicodem Alt.jpg (138KB, 553x1012px) Image search: [Google]
M2E Nicodem Alt.jpg
138KB, 553x1012px
>>53738524
>Obliteration seemed really mellow/benign when she first let it out of its prison
The Tyrant seemed mellow, but is now planning galactic domination?
Well count me surprised.

>>53740530
Obviously the Undead are Ressurectionists, but as >>53740667 says, in playstyles there are a number of options outside.

Reva is hitty, with a little bit of summoning and support.
Nicodem leads and supports legions of undead, but is not combat-focused himself.

If you look a tthe Factions section of the Wyrd site, they have blurbs of fluff and playstyle for each Master now.

P.s. Don't play Nicodem.
>>
>>53738026
That's kind of thing for any model with complicated rules though, new players will slow down when using them.
>>
>>53740530
Nicodem is the closest thing to a vampire count, he summons a lot of models and makes them great in combat with support abilities.
>>
>>53741872
Alright, thanks I'll check the site out.
>>
File: ILfSiCyrbq0.jpg (53KB, 768x952px) Image search: [Google]
ILfSiCyrbq0.jpg
53KB, 768x952px
What top 2-3 Masters per faction would you name? I understand that it depends on Schemes, your opponent's faction, etc. But on the other hand, it's widely considered that, for example, Somers is just stronger than Brewmaster in Gremlin faction.
So, if possible, what 2-3 masters per faction you'd select as strongest in their respective factions? I would be especially grateful if you leave a short comment, explaining your choice.
>>
>>53743238
Of the factions I play with/encounter the most;
Arcanists
>Sandeep, Ramos, Colette
Resser
>Reva, Kirai, Nicodem
Outcast
>Hamelin, Viktorias, Leveticus (haven't seen Parker yet)
Ten Thunders
>Shenlong, McCabe, Lynch

Estimated guesses...
Guild
>Nellie, Sonnia
Neverborn
>Dreamer, Lilith
Gremlins
>No idea. Played against them like twice. Wong? Ulix?
>>
>>53743238
>>53743476
Sandeep is very versatile and can do just about everything. Ramos brings massive activation control paired with huge beaters, and Colette just does scheming to such a ridiculous degree. Marcus could also be up there but I just have so much more trouble with Colette.

Reva brings pain and there's very little you can do to really counter her besides gobbling corpses. Kirai and Nicodem summon, which is amazing, and hurt and support a bit to boot. They all have a lot of cheap activation control which, again, wins matches.

Hamelin is, again, all about outactivating and tying models up. Viktorias kill things and if they get the right strike into your crew it is completely crippled. Leveticus has such a broad hiring pool that he can really just gear his crew for any schemes he's taking.

Shen, McCabe and Lynch are all force multipliers. Shen and McCabe buff and reposition everything around them, while Lynch lets you have a consistently high hand. Lynch is mainly for killy schemes, McCabe for schemey-schemes and Shen if you need to react to your opponent more. All in all they're as strong as the units they take and they can use just about any TT unit.
>>
File: Brewmaster Crew.jpg (884KB, 3262x1364px) Image search: [Google]
Brewmaster Crew.jpg
884KB, 3262x1364px
>>53743238
I think
>it depends on the Strats and Schemes
is underselling it a little bit.
In Arcanists, Rasputina and Marcus are fantastic in killy pools, Ramos is godlike in Interference, Kaeris and Colette in Scheme Marker pools, Colette untouchable in Interacty ones, Mei and Ironsides are great in hold-the-centre.

This habit of ranking things is thoroughly unhelpful applied to Malifaux.
There are certainly masters that are most capable of doing ok at any set on any table, and even more clearly there are masters that make good first purchases because htey are easy to learn and capable of most things, but they'll get creamed by any master doing their 'speciality'.

But many seem to agree that it's never time for BrewGremlin.
>>
File: a600.jpg (54KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
a600.jpg
54KB, 500x665px
>>53743476
>>53743675
Thank you. That was helpful.

>>53743796
I understand, but I also met the view that some masters can do A, and others - not A but B too just fine. Like, for example, depending on the beast selection, Marcus can hold the center very effectively. Especially, considering that he can hire models outside of Arcanist faction, like Waldgeists.
Big thing is - while Strategy more or less straightforward, Schemes can be a mix and match of very different things. It can be, for example, killy strategy, one marker-shitting scheme, one interact scheme, etc. So instead of selecting one "ideal master" player must seek some generalist\balanced option, that can be good in "thing A", not bad in "thing B" and not fall too hard for the "thing C" in case his opponent take that "C". Plus, not every player has whole faction of masters and models to hire from.
If selecting "just good" is hard, can you please give a rundown on masters and schemes, like you did with arcanists? But, if possible, limiting number of masters to 3-5 (so, approximately, half of the faction pool)?
>>
>>53743476
Guys I'm just about to start playing (found a great bundle from someone who's quitting), Arcanists and Gremlins, with the exact models named being those I want to be using. You'll still play me though, right?
>>
>>53745200
Because of the geography - unlikely. But based on a set of models - of course.
>>
File: Hamelin.png (124KB, 300x551px) Image search: [Google]
Hamelin.png
124KB, 300x551px
>>53745307
Lawl.

>>53745200
There aren't all that many 'broken' crews to the extent that it's just plain not fun to play against.

Pic not related.

If you have Wong and Ulix, my only concern would be that you have to learn two hugely different sets of models.
>>
File: 1473977257270.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1473977257270.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
I haven't played with 10T, and played versus one (Yen Lo) only 2 or 3 times. So I haven't read their cards that much. Now I decided to read models from this faction. And whoa - they are easy, or strong, or both.

I did not read every model, and ofc do not know that many combinations or tricks. But just very brief cursory reading gives me some obvious choices.

Like:
* Shenlong
* Peasant, 2SS
* Shadow Emissary, 10SS
* Monk of Low River, 4SS
* Ten Thunders Brother, 5SS
* Ten Thunders Brother, 5SS
* Samurai, 8SS
Plus 16 ss on various upgrades or additional models (like Sensei Yu or second Samurai).

Just for example:
- Monk activates, takes two Focus actions (0 ap + 1 ap), gets +1 focus from "Reading the wind". Ok, "Focused 3" now + 1 AP on removing conditions or moving around.
- Emissary activates, removes Focused from Monk as (0) and Player gets +3 cards in hand. Not bad. And Emissary still have 2 AP.
So he can go kill something, or perform scheme-related actions, or push and give Fast to Samurai(-s).
- Samurai(-s), with Fast from Emissary or Shenlong ("Mighty Gust"), without needing to move with all that pushes, just shot trice (or more with trigger). While two shots benefits from Focused (first from Peasant, second from 0 ap).

With armor, condition removal and healing, it can just shoot everything from the distance, while Brothers runs around on Df 7, completing "running schemes". Or it can go into melee and wreck some faces just fine, if not even better.

While reading other factions I don't get such obvious synergies on good models. And I understand that 10T is perfectly balanced vs them (which is especially obvious in various matches results).
So, what am I missing? Am I overestimating value of mentioned earlier things, or that just the case of easier learning (i.e. everything is strong on the high level of system mastery, but 10T is just very very easy to learn)?
>>
>>53747565
You're missing a big hitter (Izamu, Lone Swordsman, etc) that can spook your opponents and Katanaka Snipers (for two 28" 2/3/5 focussed shots a turn with possible crits). The Samurai are a bit meh, compared to the other things we have.

In general, TT doesn't operate on combos and synergies. It operates on decent models that get pushed/fast'd/focussed and then do whatever they do just a little bit harder. Also don't forget to put Recalled Training on everything ever.

To do well in TT you need experience and a good sense of threat, positioning and timing. You can push loads of things across the board all day but unless you know how to fully utilize that you'll do surprisingly poorly, moreso than with most factions. Shen, Brew and Yan are the hardest masters to play in TT not because they're so complex but because it is so easy to mess up.
>>
File: Shenlon B&W & Blue.jpg (21KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Shenlon B&W & Blue.jpg
21KB, 720x960px
>>53747565
>>53747765
I think the Samurai are good, but I very much agree that you need a proper "scary model".
Izamu is perfect because he can lock things down, the Kat Sniper is good because he can reach out and touch stuff from across the table.

If you find you want more surgical killing power, the Lone Samurai is indeed very good for that.

You are looking to use the +flips and Focus and Defensive rife throughout the faction to come out ahead of even-looking duels, there isn'tso much of a Rube-Goldberg wombocombo.

Basically the Anon above me has it right, though I'd maybe disagree that Shenlong needs an expert - he's solid at a novice level, he's just bananas under a veteran.
>>
>>53749842
Well, if you're not using Shenlong optimally you may as well be using McCabe.

In terms of difficulty I'd say lowest are Misaki, Mei and Lynch, who are fairly forgiving and easy to get the most out of, then you have Asami and McCabe who get good once you start getting the hang of them and then there's Shen, Yan and Brew who, if you're not playing them just right, will almost guarantee an autoloss for the latter two and a very uphill battle for Shen if you want to get anywhere near what you're supposed to get out of him.
>>
>>53747765
>>53749842
Samurai was just an example. I haven't read everything. There are other crazy things. Like, "Tanaka + Yasunori with any, even (0), upgrade + Emissar" = 16" threat range (ignoring terrain and models) model with, potentially, up to 6 attacks (1 ap charge, fast, two triggers on add.attacks) with (+) on attack, and ability to make 7th attack with enemy Minion as a (0).
Yes it's costly model. But it's good, and with buffs - very good. It's just that buffs \ combos easier to spot and execute, imo, in 10T
>>
Shenlong looks like a fuckin' blast, as an outside observer.

I wouldn't want to be the one to paint his tattoos though.
>>
>>53750109
Very true. Downside to that is that your opponent will see your plays coming a mile away if you don't play your cards right. In general TT is all about consistency. Plus flips out of the ass, a lot of healing and simpler tricks over wombocombos - with less parts involved there's less parts that can break. It also means they'll rarely be spectacular though, which is why your positioning and crew assembly are very finnicky and precise. You're gonna have to position everything so that you can diverge from your plan if your opponent has gotten a read on it and you're gonna have to plan a couple of different plans out a turn or two ahead of time, because it's not that difficult to counter us.
>>
>>53750214
Most people skip them sadly. If only I was a good enough painter to give him what he deserves. Maybe stenciling one on may work.
>>
File: Itsunagi Ito.jpg (360KB, 900x559px) Image search: [Google]
Itsunagi Ito.jpg
360KB, 900x559px
>>53750612
>If only I was a good enough painter to give him what he deserves.
This ishow I feel about a lot of my miniatures, but not even attempting stuff at the level of Shenlong's tattoos are something I made peace with a long time ago.

Pic not really related, but it could be a Lone Swordsman or something...
Too nice to be a Brother, too lightly armoured for a Samurai.
>>
>>53750893
>that face on back
...is pretty much mfw I saw that pic. Holy shit.
>>
Any tips on painting undead flesh?
>>
>>53751092
There is a lot of undead\zombie models in different systems, so there is a lot of tutorials on painting them.

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsSSzaSsbBA
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev-edTdFbvA
> http://paintsngluenrocknroll.blogspot.com/2015/05/how-to-paint-zombie-flesh.html
etc
>>
File: Guild Riflemen.jpg (478KB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Guild Riflemen.jpg
478KB, 4208x3120px
>>53750979
Right?
It's an outrage. People shouldn't be allowed to get away with such things.

The whole Bushido range has a load of models that are great for the 10T, and the aesthetic isn't far off - a little less cartoony, which I like.

>>53751092
Don't, play a real faction.
Ressur scum.
>>
>>53751620
Not the one you answered to, but
>Don't, play a real faction.
If this is a joke, it flew over my head. . If this is not, I understand it even less.
Maybe it's time for me to go to sleep already
>>
File: Lucius Crew Big.jpg (760KB, 4208x3120px) Image search: [Google]
Lucius Crew Big.jpg
760KB, 4208x3120px
>>53751878
The Guild hunt Ressurs.
And Arcanists.
And Neverborn.
And I guess criminal scum and inveterate drunkards and outlaws of all flavour.
>>
Is there a clear answer on how much time's passed in the story? It feels like it should have been at least a generation since the breach reopened, but it sounds like it's only been a handful of years at very most.
>>
>>53755272
Story started in 1901
Currently it is set in 1906
The breach reopened in 1897, but the narrated events only started in 1901.
>>
>>53755427

thanks
>>
>>53720579
>>53706365
Who makes this terrain?
>>
>>53756241
The latter is made by 4ground. You can find it on their website or Great Escape Games website.
>>
File: wildland - saloon.jpg (48KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
wildland - saloon.jpg
48KB, 604x453px
>>53756241
If you're looking for terrain, I can also recommend Wildland.
>>
File: Malifaux Board.jpg (843KB, 3616x2295px) Image search: [Google]
Malifaux Board.jpg
843KB, 3616x2295px
>>53756241
>>53757170
Yup, I think it's 4Ground.
Good shit.
>>
>>53652135
Guys I currently own 24 Steam Arachnids.
I think I may have a problem.
>>
>>53759624
It's Ok, Victor, you're fine
>>
>>53759647
Can I build something cool out of a couple of them? Maybe a stand in for something else? A spider-centipede?
>>
>>53759624
Nothing that more spiders won't solve.
>>
Just bought Hamelin + Brotherhood of the rat. What else to get? I already have Killyjoy. How much will my friends hate me?
>>
>>53760395
I don't think you need anything else. At least for now.

Depends on them and you. As a general rule, the closer opponents to each other (in terms of VP, significant models, etc) during match - the more enjoyable it is for both participants. Also, attitude matters a lot.
>>
File: crew-ramos-1.jpg (544KB, 1800x800px) Image search: [Google]
crew-ramos-1.jpg
544KB, 1800x800px
>>53759624
Your fine boyo - three per turn from Bossman himself, four additional from Mech Rider.
If anything, you're in danger of running out in a seven-turn game.
>>
File: 10R.png (109KB, 300x320px) Image search: [Google]
10R.png
109KB, 300x320px
Strange question perhaps, but anyway.
I think different factions (or masters, maybe) requires different skills and dispositions from the player. At least that's how it works for some other wargames, and, in my opinion, this thing probably presented in Malifaux too. I'm not a native speaker, so my explanation may be a slightly incomprehensible, but let me try.
What I mean is - for example, "faction A highly value patience and target priority" and "for faction B timing is everything". Sometimes it's more necessary to know your enemy models and be able to quickly guess his plan. Sometimes it is more about your ability to place your models correctly. Sometimes it's about reckless play and "win-or-die" disposition. Of course, everything is important, but for some masters and factions it's their most essential thing.
I suspect things like this are expected from players, depending on their choices of masters and factions. And sometimes, for example, player with good sense of positioning but without aggressive disposition can take master \ faction, where aggressiveness is just more important. Bad times follow. Yet, this is rarely covered in faction\masters reviews, to my knowledge.

What I'd like to ask is - what skills and disposition, in your opinion, expected from players, which chose 10T, Resurrectionists or Arcanists factions? How they play I know a little, I'm more interested in skills\disposition required from a player.

If faction is too hard to cover, I can limit my question to masters. Let's take:
Resurrs: Kirai, Nicodem, Reva
10T: Shenlong, McCabe, Asami
Arcanists: Marcus, Sandeep
>>
>>53762976
I guess it's time to get some more then.
>>
>>53760395
Scheme runners. Winged plague are a good idea, but canine remains or crooligans can work as well.
>>
>>53762976
Mmm I could build a Large Arachnid out of them. Are they any good?
>>
>>53763390
The word you are looking for is play style and a good player will adjust theirs to best fit the faction they are playing.
>>
>>53765518
Aren't different players more predisposed to different types of play style?
>>
File: Poison Gamin.jpg (338KB, 1355x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Poison Gamin.jpg
338KB, 1355x1371px
>>53763390

To be blunt, I have neither the knowledge range nor will to do a full write-up, but I'd say:
Reva, Asami and Marcus will reward aggression more than the rest, while Shenlong and Sandeep in particular require extremely precise play to get the most out of them.

Nicodem you maybe need a better eye for how you want to control the flow of the game across the table more than how you want each individual piece to perform - where you want your models pinning their models, rather than which of your models will kill which of theirs.

McCabe is wildly flexible in crew and abilities, and can probably play pretty much however you like. Sandeep is similar, but he requires such a level of precision to get that flexibility that I'd assume he's more a veteran-level master to get maximum use.
Less sure about Kirai.
>>
File: performerx2.jpg (352KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
performerx2.jpg
352KB, 1600x900px
>>53765709
>>53765518
You are both right - players have a natural playstyle, good players cna take themselves outside of that as the situation demands.
>>
>>53765790
This isuseful, thanks. I, for example, have rather sloppy play style, so I can assume that Shenlong or Sandeep would be harder for me.
>>
File: Sandeep Desai.jpg (123KB, 792x594px) Image search: [Google]
Sandeep Desai.jpg
123KB, 792x594px
>>53767449
Sort of.

Shenlong is forgiving - his crew has lots of +flips, he hands out Focus and Defensive and Pushes, so he is easy to start playing - but if you aren't playing him expertly you are only using him to 10% of his potential.

Sandeep, make a wrong move and it absolutely can bone your game, due the hard limitations placed on your summoning.
Summon an immobile Gamin in the wrong place, and you have to rely on the enemy killing it, or effectively lose a summon and a valuable upgrade for the game.
Summon a Gamin with an upgrade you need in the wrong place, and you flat cannot do some stuff you need to.
Sandeep, from what I've seen/heard, is balanced around the idea that people playing him know how to use him, so it is easy to make small mistakes with big bad consequences.
>>
What are you guys working on?
>>
File: Yokai Blue.jpg (155KB, 1200x1115px) Image search: [Google]
Yokai Blue.jpg
155KB, 1200x1115px
>>53767449
>>53767725
Asami might suit you, as you can pop up Murder Monkeys to charge in and rape stuff without excessive set-up besides cards.

She's a bit fiddly otherwise though, I guess.
>>
>>53769372
What exactly do you mean by "fiddly"?

>>53769272
I can't decide what I should do - go for 10T (and what masters) or for Resurrs. There are pros and cons of both variants. And I can't even chose based on look - there are models that I like and don't like in both factions. This weekend I hope to borrow Kirai from my friend to test, but everything else I should just guess.

And since that's probably not what you meant by "working on" (though this consumes energy pretty well) - December Acolytes are waiting for assembling. And then painting, most likely in red color scheme.
>>
>>53769786
Go for TT. Lynch+McCabe or Shenlong. Lynch is there for the disgusting amounts of damage and the other is there for schemeybits.

In all seriousness though, there's a huge difference in playstyle. What is your go-to style in other wargames/computergames/whatever?
>>
File: Yokai White.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Yokai White.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>>53769786
>I can't decide what I should do
The models you like.
Srsly.

>>53769786
>What exactly do you mean by "fiddly"?
Her summons are 'temporary' - they come in for one turn only, unless you summon near corpse/scrap markers, or use actions to increase their lifespan.
This can mean that her positioning game can be tricky, and there's a resource management aspect to what you summon when, otherwise it can be tough to score schemes because everything vanishes at the end of the turn.
>>
>>53769786

I'm thinking of going into Ressers, and then using Yan Lo to hop into Ten Thunders later.
>>
>>53769786
They're pretty much polar opposites in general makeup. Ressers are slow, swarmy and resilient whereas 10T are mobile, elite and work through precision strikes. Are there any masters in particular that look interesting?
>>
Thank you for answering.

>>53770071
>The models you like.
There are both models (and masters) I like and don't like in 10T and Res, aesthetically. For example - I don't like Yen Lo, McMourning, Rotten Belles, Ama no Zako, etc. It's a pity, since rules on them are pretty good. It's especially bad, considering, that my selection of masters will be limited by default - so, I, for example, wouldn't buy McMourning, Seamus and, most likely, Molly in Resurrs. Not "for now", but, probably, never - them I don't like nor from model, nor from fluff perspectives. Good thing is - in mentioned Resurrs I'd probably be fine, from gameplay pov, with remaining masters anyway.

>>53770007
I think, I like sticking sticks in someone else's wheels. And have slightly "everything-is-expandable" mentality. I.e. in warmachine my favored casters was Terminus and Mortenebra, and I would sacrifice almost everything I have, throwing it into opponents face, figuratively speaking, just to deliver one single model for assassination. But I also prone to making stupidest errors from time to time. And generally have a little sloppy play.
In Malifaux still both Reserrs and 10T are seems like a good options with this point of view. For me.

>>53770316
Yes. Kirai, Shenlong, also, probably, Asami and Reva. From the rest of the masters, Nicodem or McCabe are possible purchases in the future, depending on faction.
>>
>>53770645
...cont:
I need to go. Excuse me for my lack of answers in the next 5-6 hours. But I'll return and write after that. Thanks for all your help.
>>
I'm surprised at how many of Ressers' Enforcers and Henchman seem more support-y than killy. Their killing power looks concentrated in the minions.
>>
>>53770645
>Putting sticks in people's wheels
100% jack daw
>>
>>53757983
>>53757170
>>53758170
Thanks!
>>
>>53765006
Yeah forgot to mention that I'm a resser player, so will just bring in crooligans until I can afford winged plagueses.
>>
>>53770071

Damn that's a fantastic colour scheme for Yokai.
>>
>>53771287
Or even Brewmaster, when you get the enemy master so drunk that they waste 2 or 3 activations in a row failing to do anything.
>>
Is there anything that has more fluff from the Crossroads Seven other than the individual model fluff in Book 3?
>>
>>53774676
Their fluff is mostly in the TTB One Shot that comes in their box
>>
>>53770645
>I like sticking sticks in someone else's wheels
>And have slightly "everything-is-expendable" mentality

Hamelin. Absolutely Hamelin.
>>
File: Brewmaster Orange.jpg (1015KB, 2448x2972px) Image search: [Google]
Brewmaster Orange.jpg
1015KB, 2448x2972px
>>53772562
Isn't it?
Two people in my store picked up Asami, both going for close to the 'official' blue monkey scheme.
Very disappointing.

>>53772591
The world can always use more people trying to make Brewie work.

>>53775555
You don't want to play Hamelin.
No-one wants to play Hamelin.
Or if you must, don't use more than oneiteration of the Rat Engine per turn.
>>
>>53776879
imo Hamelin is only cancer to play/play against if the guy playing him isn't a very fast player.
>>
>>53776957
It's not the wasted time activating, buddy, it's the wasted time spinning your wheels against the rats.
It's just not an interesting game.

And I've yet to really decide where I fall on the "Immune to all conditions" vs "Half the schemes are conditions now" debate.
>>
>>53771287
>>53775555
Can't say I like Daw's model. And I certainly don't like Guilties. Also Hamelin is out of question simply because I'm not very fast player. Not especially slow, but not fast either. Dragging my rounds even further can be problematic not only for my opponent, but for me too.
>>
>>53652135
Have you ever tried playing with 3+ people? How'd it turn out?
>>
>>53777211
Really fun. Everybody's schemes targetting opponents basically trigger on the next player so you'll be hunting each other down while trying to fight off the opponent after you. It gets a bit hectic but if you don't take it too seriously and have people who can keep a decent speed you should be fine.
>>
File: uk-mf-130617.png (10KB, 348x313px) Image search: [Google]
uk-mf-130617.png
10KB, 348x313px
UK tournaments results show that all factions placed relatively close to each other on competitive scene. With Gremlins and Outcasts showing better results in average, and Ten Thunders and Resurrectionists - worse. Most popular (i.e. more players plays this faction usually) faction is Arcanists, least popular is Gremlins.

Info source:
http://www.malifaux-rankings.com/#/factions
>>
What do you guys think are the coolest looking models in the game? The lgs I play at is starting to push this game pretty hard, so all of my friends have gotten into it but I just can't find a crew I'd enjoy building and painting.
>>
>>53777920
Death Marshals, Titania, Emissars. To each his own.
>>
>>53777920
To be honest most of the models are much better looking than the renders on the back of the box make them out to be, better off looking at some in person or google images.

With that said as for cool factor I love punk zombies, such a stupid fucking concept that just works so well in this game.

>Stumbling zombies swinging katanas with deadly precision

There's like 40 something masers, I'm sure you can find something lol
>>
File: 1473997723701.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1473997723701.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Are Tengu worth anything in 10T or they are just cheap fragile minions for scheme running? Because 10T Brothers looks like they are just better in every way, aside from cost (just 1ss) and absence of Flight (but they have self-placing, which, imo, is better ability for scheme running and disengaging).
>>
>>53780706
The problem with Tengu is that they die to a stiff breeze and they're only worth taking if you're taking them in pairs so they can launch each other up the board. So yeah, just leave them behind.
>>
>>53780740
Their frailness scares me the most. Also, how exactly they're launch each other? I see placement to Scheme Marker in 5" but nothing else
>>
>>53780817
Oh that's pretty much it. Start with a marker and a wandering river blast and they'll be off placing markers wherever you need them. After that they just hop between markers to get around the board/away from danger.
>>
>>53780871
Nah, then I'd rather plan for Brothers for my "scheme runners" spot. Thanks
>>
File: Arcane_effify_3.jpg (444KB, 800x740px) Image search: [Google]
Arcane_effify_3.jpg
444KB, 800x740px
>>53777960
>Emissaries
I think the Emmissaries are the most hit and miss selection of models they've ever released.
Brutal and Shadow look very cool.
Mysterius is frankly uninspiring.
Arcane and Lucky look dumb.

In basically every case I wish they'd taken a little more inspiraton from the Effigy models.

>>53777211
I've never been in a position to do that, sadly - usually it's either a struggle to get two people in the same shop at the same time, or it's 1v1 50ss hardcore serious.
>>
>>53781562

Oh my God, the Arcane Effigy is the most frustrating model I've ever dealt with. He arrived broken in the box, replacement parts arrived broken, and then the next set of replacement parts arrived broken. I wound up cutting off most of those fucking candles.
>>
File: Tannens Telescope.jpg (404KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Tannens Telescope.jpg
404KB, 1600x1280px
>>53778491
My issue is not so much with
>Stumbling zombies swinging katanas with deadly precision
as it is with
>Japanese
>Punk
>Zombies

I wish the models didn't look as good as they do, because the idea is just silly.

>>53781011
Still good for... Defending Claim Jump?
Extra hits on Dig Their Graves?
They really seem like one of those models left behind by the progression of Gaining Grounds schemes.
>>
>>53781705
>Punks
>in 1906

Malifaux is a mish mash or ridiculous stuff at it's core so I try not to take it too seriously.
>>
>>53781705
> They really seem like one of those models left behind by the progression of Gaining Grounds schemes.
Are you talking about Tengu or Brothers here? I.e. which of this models became unnecessary in the new GG, in your opinion?
>>
File: Mannequin Red.jpg (414KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Mannequin Red.jpg
414KB, 1600x900px
>>53781583
I found it horrible, gave up, went back to putting individual finger blades on pic related.
After that, fitting candlestick holders was comparatively relaxing.
>>
>>53782025

A taste for masochism is a great help when it comes to Malifaux model assembly.
>>
>>53778491
There are masters I like, but there aren't many minions I like. For instance, I'm really turned off by the mohawks on the punk zombies.
>>
>>53652135
How do you unify your paintjobs?

Per Master?
Per faction?
Mumbo jumbo?
>>
File: 10T Brother.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
10T Brother.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
>>53781705
>>53781819
I meant Tengu are left behind now that the marker placement is more dynamic - previously you would have a network of markers you could ping Tengu to, making them very mobile/responsive by turns four and five. Now, most of those markers will have been removed, so there are fewer nodes to bounce to to help get a Tengu to a specific place.

10T brothers are still the best thing since sliced bread, especailly since one can easily defend the two markers needed to score the current centre-line scheme.
Though I guess that was always the case with Yu stacking markers.
>>
>>53782141
I saw someone that sliced off the hair and replaced it with rice hats
>>
File: crew-showgirls-1.jpg (483KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
crew-showgirls-1.jpg
483KB, 1600x900px
>>53782087
Yuuuuuuup.

>>53782141
I'm sure they would trim off easily ebough without ruining the model.
Side-effect - they'd look a lot more like ancient undead Japanese peasant warriors, rather than 80s London yoots with inexplicable katanas.

>>53782208
My Arcanists have blue or purple as a unifying colour, with corresponding red or green accents. Mei's mob are in orange to match my eventual 10T monk transition, but use blue and green accents.
Guild is less unified, mostly dark rich colours with conterpoint bone detailing.

Basing is unified by crew - floorboards for Showgirls, coal for Raliworkers, snowy rocks for Raspie, tile/cobblestones for Lucius.
I now occasionally regret that for mechanical reasons, but is forcibly keeping me in-theme which is good.
>>
>>53782221
I sliced off my Joss' hair to go full out on the Bane look.
>>
>>53782385
Dayumm, did ya make those floorboards yourself?
>>
File: Titania Crew.jpg (523KB, 1841x1036px) Image search: [Google]
Titania Crew.jpg
523KB, 1841x1036px
I got a bit burnt out playing for a few months, probably going to get back into it now.
Gonna probably pick up some T10 stuff to work on for a new faction, Brewmaster, McCabe and Yan-lo all look really fun
>>
>>53781751
They are a holdover from when Wyrd just made random models. Same with the nurses, hence their anachronism.
>>
50 SS Arcanists Crew
Sandeep Desai + 5 Pool
- To Command Another Plane (1)
- Unaligned Sage (1)
- Arcane Reservoir (2)
The Valedictorian (10)
- Warding Runes (1)
- Imbued Protection (2)
Kudra (7)
- Warding Runes (1)
- Free of Mortal Shackles (1)
Oxfordian Mage (5)
- Blood Ward (0)
- Temporary Shielding (0)
Oxfordian Mage (5)
- Doom Ward (0)
Oxfordian Mage (5)
- Nemesis Ward (0)
Wind Gamin (4)
Wind Gamin (4)

This looks vicious
>>
>>53782591
Sweet wings brah.

Which of them are you starting out with?
Yan Lo seems difficult without the summoning models.
>>
>>53774826
>TTB One Shot
That really isn't true. The rest of the book has a decent amount about them, but the TTB adventure doesn't even have anyone besides Pride and Envy show up. Even then there isn't much on their background.
The rest of the book is pretty vague though. It is nice to actually have a bit of mystery to the weird parts I suppose, as compared to the rest of the fluff where a lot of things are very well explained.
>>
>>53782717
What about importing the Valedictorian?
>>
>>53782757
What do you mean? He can hire the Valedictorian because it is an academic. The Valedictorian is in the crew and everything.
>>
>>53782757
Ignore me, I'm an idiot.

What are the Wind Gamin supposed to do? Scheme running?
>>
>>53782737
I picked up the wild ones box at the same time I got Titania so I'll probably be starting with McCabe.
As a side note building that box made me very angry, so very fiddly.
>>
File: Win Gamin.jpg (81KB, 861x500px) Image search: [Google]
Win Gamin.jpg
81KB, 861x500px
>>53782221
That's a good idea - the Rail Workers crew even comes with spare hats!

I mention this because it seems to be the only fucking kit with anything more than the exact minimum parts needed.
Why do Wyrd hate customisation?

>>53782416
That's not my crew, sadly, but I did almost the exact same thing.
Coffee stirrers cut down to size and shape, then lightly (very lightly) stained with a little brown wash. Looks pretty nice, I think.

I think that pic is actually bought-in base inserts though.

>>53782683
>Same with the nurses
True.
Both are obviously intended as lolrandumb sets ofmodels though, and they are still sculpted to fit within the aesthetic of the setting, so I don't mind particularly.

>>53782791
Scheme running, a not-entirely-negligible damage output, but mostly they are broken pieces of shit that don't die when they are killed but Bury and can then later be sacrificed to give a model a 5" push.

Complaints abound regarding the near-impossibility of scoring kill schemes against Sandeep due to this fact.
>>
File: Barbaros Alt.png (544KB, 619x640px) Image search: [Google]
Barbaros Alt.png
544KB, 619x640px
>>53782591
Is that Pride's head on Nekima?
Either way, sick looking crew.

Anyone know how the Guild Guard on the Bandersnatch(?) base scales against the normal ones?
I know a couple of Neverborn players, and I like the Guard, and I am also of the opinion that the Bandersnatch and Wendigo have more interesting bases than models, which detracts from the overall image.
Unfortunately the Wendigo's Guard is about six foot nine, which looks pretty suspect.

Also, Titania is a huge pain in the dickhole to play.
I do not like her Audience With the Queen.
>>
>>53783061
>I mention this because it seems to be the only fucking kit with anything more than the exact minimum parts needed.
No? Everything beyond the first batch of plastics is the same way, save a few exceptions like Miss Anne Thrope. I would much rather have legitimately interesting poses than have everything with joints but super boring poses like 40K. In a game where things like weapon options reasonably do not exist, forgoing customization for more dynamic models makes sense.

In the end Malifaux isn't a your dudes game. As stated in the rulebook and several times by Aaron and the like is meant to tell the story of specific characters, not your space marine snowflake.
>>
>>53783061
Funny that you use the stirs, I use the coffee grounds themselves once they've been used. Adds a nice, comforting smell to the finished minis.
>>
>>53783145
It's one of the Ronin, I can't stand Nekima's head and at the time it was the only spare female head I had.
The guild guard on the bandersnatch's base is a normal one out of Lucius' crew box, just gave him a hand swap for the miners lantern.
>>
File: Rail Workers.jpg (162KB, 720x359px) Image search: [Google]
Rail Workers.jpg
162KB, 720x359px
>>53783174
Oh no, I don't mean I want twelve arms, I mean a pouch or a hat or a spare knife or sword, just so not everyone has identikit crews.

The Rail Crew have a couple of spare hats and fice or six arms to split between two torsos.

Also "not your space marine snowflake" was unecessary.
I don't want to disfigure the silhouette of the model, I just want a little bit more. Are you really telling me you prefer .not. to have the option of minor gubz?

>>53783179
>coffee grounds
That's a good idea.
Generally don't consider foodstuffs themselves as modelling material for obvious reasons, but that could work.
>>
File: desperatemercmale.jpg (65KB, 896x600px) Image search: [Google]
desperatemercmale.jpg
65KB, 896x600px
>>53783217
>Guild Guard hand swap
Perhaps it was the lantern that threw me off - I knew it looked more appealing than the vanilla sculpt, I just couldn't place my finger on why, and didn't clock that it was the whole damn person swapped.

The Miner doesn't look like a terrible model.
Add a sword and he could be a Desperate Merc or something - looks a little more desperate than the suave motherfucked on the book cover.

>Ronin head swap
Pigtails threw me this time.
It looks really good actually.
Initially I thought it was too plain/non-threatening, but I never liked the horns...
>>
>>53783318
>option of minor gubz
If it comes at the cost of other models on the sprue, higher fidelity figures, or decent poses, then no, I am fine painting a standardized model. Really what Wyrd needs to do to improve their models is make scaling more consistent. Accessories can be nice, I wouldn't be against a plastic equivalent of their hats and guns sprue for instance, but they are going to be secondary to everything else. Plenty of other conversion bits exist thankfully.
>>
>>53783318
You have to dry them proper first of course, but there's no better (and cheaper) way to get a natural earth look if you're not a pedant about scale.

>>53652135
About to have my first game tomorrow, most of my terrain is pretty tall and will block line of sight, is that an issue?
>>
>>53783984
That isn't an issue, but you should vary terrain. Have some trees as soft cover, and some severe terrain so melee crews can't just bumrush down the board as well.
>>
File: IMG_20170613_204055.jpg (2MB, 3280x2460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_204055.jpg
2MB, 3280x2460px
>>53784019
Here's what I'm currently working with, I can use the wood wall, forest floor and wall of teeth as soft cover I think.

Do you feel like that's enough?
>>
>>53784364
Say that the forest floor and parts of the chaos ruin are severe terrain, and you should be good.
>>
>>53652135
As we're about to sage, I just want to say, I'm really glad I opened this thread.
>>
>>53785087
I appreciate it. I'm surprised it didn't die from inactivity like the others
>>
>>53785087
As one of the, apparently, several new people who asked questions in the thread I am also glad this was put up.
>>
>>53785087
Yes, this thread was good.
>>
>>53784364
>teeth barricades
>>
File: Cassandra.jpg (131KB, 526x816px) Image search: [Google]
Cassandra.jpg
131KB, 526x816px
>>53784364
Should be enough if you stick most in the middle.

>>53785087
>>53786799
Agreed, this has been one of the best Malifaux threads in a good while.
>>
Why IS Malifaux so rarely talked about, anyway?
>>
>>53788132
There's not a whole lot to discuss really. Sure there's great prebuilt lists but most people will generally make one up at the start of a game. You can talk some balance and combos but it's hardly enough to keep a series of generals afloat.
>>
>>53788193

True enough. Plus I suppose we lack the dedicated shitposters like the Warhammer and Warmachine threads.

Oh well; we gonna make a new thread?
>>
File: Fukken Ramos.jpg (58KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
Fukken Ramos.jpg
58KB, 600x492px
>>53788132
>>53788132
>>53788193
Alternatively, because all the bits worth discussing are very specific interactions between specific models, so you require niche knowledge of your audience.
If you do get seen by someone who knows, there tends to be a fairly clear answer, rather than a lengthy discussion.
Autis/tg/uys is the right place for that, but the game isn't 40k, so the traffic through the thread isn't high enough.

>>53788193
>most people will generally make one up at the start of a game.

I'd say this is one of the more controversial aspects of it, really.
About two thirds of the players at my store bring crews with Master and more than 35 stones pre-paid before they even hear Faction declarations, let alone terrain, Strat and Schemes.
Of them, two of the best play pre-fixed lists - there might be some upgrade shuffling, but the crew in the bag is what is getting played regardless.

Myself, as a two-master guy, I tend to have about four basic 30ss set-ups for each Master, and then tweak from there, which I think is how Wyrd (should? Do?) expect people to play.

I like the thought of doing it all 'properly' though - select a Master and custom-build a crew for each set of opponent and terrain and objectives.
I'd just crumble under analysis paralysis and we'd never get to the actual game.
>>
Are there any combinations between Obsidian Oni and Asami, that Yokai lacks? Is it just ranged attack?

With Yokai I see following "combination": Summon one, it immediately gains Flicker +1 to the total of 2 (1 summon, 1 from "Fickle" ability). On it's activation, Yokai places Scheme marker in 3" (for example for Asami to heal from), reducing his Fickle to 1. Ephemeral Warrior kicks in and Yokai is placed 3" forward. Than it can either charge (with fast or as 1), or make an attack, or place a second scheme marker, now in 4" from previous. Or it can just live two rounds without external help \ markers.
Otoh, Obsidian Oni summoned with Fickle 1 and without external help (Amanjaku?) or spare markers will live no more than Yokai, but accomplish less.

Or am I thinking about wrong and Obsidian Oni aren't summons, but hired miniatures. While Yokais are, probably, main Asami summons.
>>
>>53788605
Obsidian Oni drop guaranteed scrap on a hit (against enemies). I occasionally like taking one if I'm not imagining a lot of casualties.
>>
File: Nicodem Alt.jpg (213KB, 1000x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Nicodem Alt.jpg
213KB, 1000x1153px
>>53788571

New thread going up in five minutes.
>>
>>53788646
Also they're at Ml/Ca 6, which is always that little bit more reliable than the 5's all other Oni summons have.
>>
File: Nicodem-Avatar-of-Pimping-05.jpg (55KB, 600x711px) Image search: [Google]
Nicodem-Avatar-of-Pimping-05.jpg
55KB, 600x711px
>>53652135
>>53788668
>>53788605
New thread up: >>53788710

Captcha: 9 of 12 squares contains cars. Fuck off.
>>
File: Abyssinia_CrowRunner.jpg (151KB, 750x1316px) Image search: [Google]
Abyssinia_CrowRunner.jpg
151KB, 750x1316px
>>53788676
>>53788668
>>53788646
>>53788605

Answered and continued here >>53788792
>>
>>53788578
The whole "build your list in game" thing is actually my least favorite part of the game rules. I'd personally prefer if the game was set up to ensure that a variety of both scheme and killy objectives were available every game, instead of coming into a game really wanting to play a list but getting a spread of schemes that just don't work well for it.
>>
>>>/trash/
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.