[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best system for FABLE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FABLE.jpg (71KB, 580x737px) Image search: [Google]
FABLE.jpg
71KB, 580x737px
I recently replayed this gem and made me wonder which system is the best to recreate its feeling and mechanics? Preferably just the original and "The Lost Chapters".

Is there a current project developing such game or is there already one well established? I really fell in love with the world and the lore, Fable II was okay, I also liked it, but Fable III and the spin-offs were just horrible for me.

I had high hopes for Fable Legends, but they cancelled it, and I would like to join in adventures with friends in Albion.
>>
CHIKIN CHASER? DO YOU CHASE CHIKINS???
>>
>>53644665
If you want to capture the feel of the game, FATE.

If you want to emulate the mechanics, probably design it yourself.
>>
>>53644665
Is there a system out there that constantly promises you the world, then fails to deliver? If so use that
>>
>>53644935
GURPS then?
>>
>>53644797
Your health is low. Do you have any potions or food?
>>
>>53644665
Monty Python.
>>
>>53645075
What's that?
>>
>>53644665
Fable I is the only tolerable game in the entire series.
>>
>>53644935
>>53644984
Why not Rifts?
>>
>>53644665
Anything classless that handles fantasy settings well.
Emulating specific bits of game design or tone would come down to understanding and cooperation on behalf of the group (but that's pretty typical with classless systems in my experience).
>>
>>53644665
Warrior Mage Rogue could probably do it.
>>
>>53647054
Maybe for an autistic neckbeard like yourself. While I do like the first one, if you can't see the many aspects why the sequels are better you must be retarded. Not surprising considering this is 4chan.
>>
>>53648721
I like all of them in their own way.

Fable 1 had the best story.
Fable 2 had the best gameplay.
Fable 3 had the best visuals.

None of them are bad games, but I can see why some people were disappointed with the sequels and such.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.