[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 434
Thread images: 34

File: Shark_by_michaeljaecks-d63fojr.jpg (296KB, 605x800px) Image search: [Google]
Shark_by_michaeljaecks-d63fojr.jpg
296KB, 605x800px
Vampire shark people are saving everyone edition
>>
File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
>>53639134
Where..... where am I, where are my knights?
>>
It is good that we all managed to get on the ship.Quickly,put Taxla and the wounded into the medical bay.
Thank you,Rukaar.
>>
>>53639199
you where wounded,you on my ship and we are going to Ru,my homeworld to make sure we are all safe after the infection
>>
>>53639004
It'll wait until the crisis is over. I just thought either no-one was realising the obvious hints of the database all but saying, "He's full o' shit," or people were doing what my players often do and deciding, "This sounds boring, so we won't even engage to see if it really is."

I'm just confused at the sudden combat. I thought this was for diplomats.

>>53639097
>slumps against a bulkhead and slides to the floor now everyone is safe, adrenaline-crashing
If it's any consolation, your majesty, I am forbidden by law and holy writ from referring to you by anything other than secular titles.
>>
>>53639199
You were wounded during the battle with the infected.We are aboard Rukaar's ship,and your knights are either here,or were killed.
>>
Fellow ambassadors have you heard any other references or intelligence on bioships lately especially the massive target we believe to be the perpetrator of the attacks? It seems to be the mothership of a larger fleet which may create problems for all of us.
>>
>>53639223
Yeah,me too.Combat isn't bad,but I like the diplomacy a bit more.I just want to see where this goes.It's fun regardless.
And the way you put the referendums and stuff on the bottom was clever.I was about to point it out,but then this happened.
>>
>>53639252
Not really.The last bioships we dealt with were near Yss.
>>
I am glad we are safe
>>
>>53639199
It is good to see you alive, I felt your being fade and feared the worse. Moxif Is kind to those who are kind and saw fit to keep you with us.
>>53639223
Now your giving me ideas
I was picking up something was up but wasn't sure how to react to it. Thats why I was so direct with stormkings. I don't do subtlety well
>>
>>53639028
>>53639223
I'll also wait for this crisis to be over before jumping in with the plant people I mentioned towards the end of the last thread. I need to reconstruct the empire's profile to help jog my memory about them anyway, since I lost it when my last laptop died.

Also is combat stuff like this the norm, or do these threads normally play out more peacefully (even if tense, as entertaining politics oughta be from time to time)?
>>
So,now that we are all here,I say we address this Stormking business.We must stay in this ship until the Rumar finishing clearing out the Federation station.
>>
>>53639345
Normally it's diplomacy.Even the Battle of Yss was dealt in more of a detached manner.This was a special event,I'd guess.I expect fighting the storm king will be more like Yss than this.Either way,these threads often seem to me more diplomatically geared,with even some comfy thrown into the mix
>>
>>53639234
>>53639221
>>53639311
I feel weak, and drained. I saw my son, and my father too.
>>
>>53639389
You nearly died.Luckily the infection didn't take you as well,or you'd have been a goner.
>>
>>53639280
Could it be the same creature? This was at least as big as a small moon and considerably larger if you take it's tentacles into account.
>>
>>53639350
I have, with some thought, decided, that if you can confirm a stormking is active on a plannet, you have my full permission for large scale orbital bombardment. It pains me, but the thralls are already dead, and homes can be rebuild, any further lives Stormking may ruin cannot
>>
>>53639537
No,we stopped that Hive long ago.Whta you're describing is radically different.Do you have more info on it?
>>
>>53639567
Understood.I believe the Rumar have such weapons,and so do I.Do you have a location on the Storm King?
>>
>>53639598
I'm afraid not, and it is not alone. If one StormKing can be made, many can. They are a cancer upon Moxif's creation
>>
>>53639389
You were suffering from an NDE, Taxla. Currently, we are on a ship heading towards Ru. The Emperor has commissioned a diplomatic ship, a mega-dreadnought sized ship to be our base of operations. Now, the thing is we need to reclaim back our base, and it will take up to a year. Right now, we need to deal with that damned plague. I hope that you have destroyed that construction ship.
>>
>>53639575
It seems to be bio mechanical as well or perhaps it could just the remains of it's last kills. It seemed to be the leader of it's branch of bioships as we have seen smaller examples that look like it threatening local worlds. But we have no idea what it possibly could have done to get so massive. And it seems to have some way to control and produce an extremely deadly plasma blast.
>>
Everyone,i do hope you are comfetable on my ship we just entered rumarian space and should be on Ru in an hour
>>
>>53639679
yes we have
>>
>>53639646
Okay.Well,at least this infection business is over,with comparatively few casualties.We can track the S-
>A beeping noise is heard from Carter's data slate.

Oh.I'm sorry,but I must return to the Wastes.The Shadow things are arriving.The Federation station should be cleared within an hour,and I will return soon.Remember to use the regenerative pod I gave you.
Maybe after this StormKing business,you can come see the Hematization.
I must leave now.
>Carter leaves the room,boarding onto a bioship.
>>
>>53639719
Will you require any assistance ambassador? We have a fleet in that area on training manuevers and i am sure they would enjoy a chance at combat more.
>>
>>53639646
>Is looking much refreshed for some water. His coat was ruined during the attack, but the silver medal and chain that marks his office are still attached to his waistcoat
Forgive me, your majesty, but I am still at a loss as to the precise nature of these 'Storm Kings'. I gather they are a heretic religious group of your people? That still does not answer much.

Forgive me; Eortite presence and contact with the Federation has been, as I'm sure you're aware, sparse at best, ever since our borders were closed.
>>
>>53639686
Your ship is so... humble. Many of the houses flaunt flying places, golden this, Tvess silk that, it is nice to finally see a ship with honed purpose. I erm... don't mean that as insult, this place is cosy.
>>53639719
Hlvuk told me of your hematization, I long for peace so I can see it.
>>
>>53639810
i thank you, we rumar only value purpose and effectiveness which you will see more when we land on Ru also be careful as i dont want to lose anyone to the Ghular or Furssk when we land on Ru

for now be cozy
>>
>>53639679
Where's my sword, I need it now.
>>
>>53639810
Heh. I was in a ship with Kinroto XVII, his personal shuttle is very utilitarian. His personal ship, not so much.
>>
>>53639857
Your sword. Well...
>He searches in his bag
Shit. I do not have your sword, it is on the station. We could retrieve it once we are done.
>>
>>53639874
I see, I have shamed myself by losing it.
>>
>>53639857
I think I will offer you this vibrosword as compensation for now. Its military grade.
>>
>>53639897
That!? Do not worry, we will get it back. In fact, do not worry. You can blame it on me, I had it, but a Zack pulled it out. But, if it weren't for that, I'd be dead.
>>
>>53639897
i could give you this hunting blaade blade, it was lost by my brother after his death ,i believe you can make use of this blade
>>
>>53639810
*um what do the so'vih look like i forgot
>>
>>53639932
Oh, my condolences then. This blade
>He decides to try it, and then smiles
This is a fine blade. Your brother must have been a brave soul.
>>
File: Her highness.png (102KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
Her highness.png
102KB, 420x390px
>>53639809
Storm Kings are not heretics. They are demons. Some heretics beyond all sanity remade them. They are perversions of Moxif creation, and they seek to twist Her Grand Gilix too. A So'vih larvae is a parasitic creature that feeds of its host's mind and body until it matures. A StormKing cannot mature. It desires to endlessly feed and grow, and has the power to fill others with its will. The more it eats the stronger its powers become. They care not for those who are not StormKings, if you are not one of them you are food or a slave. The first was made when we were a foolish and young race, we thought we could improve on Moxif's work, to help us survive the new and varied planets we had just learnt to find. Add this gene and altar this, and then an abomination was born. And it made more. It is not easy for any So'Vih who knows our history to admit, but they made our empire. Their foul will and empty thralls worked to conquer and expand, spreading our empire far. It was not until Moxif herself, stepped in to save us that this ended. Glevix the liberator, Her divine avatar, rallied the free to slay the Stormkings, and then we hid our nation in shame of our work. This happened a very long time ago, and it was not until I felt Moxif's will within me that we opened our borders again. It appears She must have known, and It is by Her will that we have new allies to help prevent their rule.
>>53639953
That's the image I've been using but If your asking for the drawthread there are a few alterations
>>
>>53640048
aye, he was that he was, our father gave him dat blade and me his rifle.I hope you carry it with honor
>>
File: prehistoric-wallpaper-14.jpg (373KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
prehistoric-wallpaper-14.jpg
373KB, 1920x1080px
Ah,here we are
Welcome to Ru, my home
>>
>>53639932
Only temporary, I shall return it when my own is recovered.

>>53639927
It's alright, I was the one fighting, my guards must have left it when they pulled me out
>>
everyone follow me into my camp and watch yourselves as the predators of my world may eat you.
>>
>>53640119
>>53640297
This is a thrill I've never had to live with before,the closest I can usually get to raw life, is the great gardens
>>
>>53640361
you must enlightin me of you ways once we are in my hall
>>
>>53640064
I see. Biological creations with infectious powers... Haah. This is why bio-modification in the kingdom is subject to temple oversight! So that we might never change the body so much that it corrupts the soul!

Far be it for me to recommend policy of a foreign power, but off the record, I would advise orbital sterilization of infected areas. For any sin the Kingdom has committed, bioweapons are thankfully not numbered among them*.

>>53640119
>>53640297
>The lord-representative begins to breathe heavily and perspire almost the moment he is outside the climate-controlled shuttle
Guh-! Kings and queens, is there a thunderstorm due? I've never known air this heavy! Hopefully my bodyguards rendezvous soon; I might not last long without an environment mask.

Apologies, your lordship. Your world's untamed grandeur is impressive, but give me the cool winds of Luxoris, or the luminous gardens of sacred Orassia any day. Forgive me if I'm a little slow; I think if I hurried in this atmosphere, I might pass out...

>>53640361
>>53640379
Given that diplomacy seems to be at a necessary halt until the crisis is resolved, a cultural exchange does seem to be the best use of our time.
>>
>>53640454
follow me into my hall it has a area that is a control enviroment for more exotic prey.Lets go
>>
>>53640379
>>53640454
On the contrary, it is wise o remember for what one fights.
The place worlds of the many Houses are nothing like this. There are marvels of architecture and masonry from pole to pole, and great gardens containing little slices of worlds, yet none have the rush of the real wilds. I will be honest though, I prefer my wilderness when I can take a break in one of the lounges beside it.
>>
>>53640573
but that takes out the fun of it.
ah,here we are.my hall now fallow me there is a controlled enviroment here.
>>
>>53640573
misread your post as "does not seem to be the best use of our time", wups
>>
Is the station cleared yet? I wish to recover the dead Yssravannar who fell and bring them home.
>>
>>53640634
Mistakes are made. Working on a cultural packet now, then an intelligence report.

Anything you think it needs?
>>
I need to be here more often.
>>
>>53640754
an entire page about the rumar
thats a joke btw
>>
>>53640064
Hmmm it seems like some of the threats we have faced. Can you detail the strengths of the organism and if it can be controlled?
>>
>>53640754
No idea, still not fully sure what to put in mine either. I guess the core is race biology, homeworld and or history, religion and then anything else that pops up about the race, I'm thinking for mine, the cast system and the great houses
>>53640758
You have missed a great deal
>>53640789
You do not control hellspawn. They can enter an unguarded mind as easy as opening an unlocked door and if the scriptures are true, will take great pleasure in making you shoot your friends and yourself. their hidious version of psionics need not other minds to manifest, and can rip at reality. If not to spite us all further, Their Xiz organ also grows as they grow, allowing them to generate more electricity. It is said the StormKings of old could create and control thunderstorms, and manipulate the weather in other ways too. So no, we cannot control them. We must exterminate them.
>>
>>53640955
Ha everything can be controlled. An unruly populace with it's water supply cut off are quick to break and Dust can have many different effects on the mind... But we shall consider your information.
>>
>>53640955
So now exactly does one destroy a storm king? Does it lie within psychic powers?
>>
>>53641311
Or perhaps with the applied use of firepower?
>>
File: IBI.jpg (31KB, 402x512px) Image search: [Google]
IBI.jpg
31KB, 402x512px
Greetings, denizens of the galaxy. We have just recently been able to fully decipher your communal language, and would like to introduce ourselves to the galactic community as a whole.

Iron Bloom Incorporated would like to formally offer its services and business to any and all who desire our expertise. I will say with more than a hint of pride that we are a race of artisans and researchers. We are quite happy to sell any technology others may find interesting, although we will hold a few trade secrets close to our stems.

As I am quite sure there are some bastions of good in the galaxy who will look quite sternly at anyone thinking to exploit a newcomer on the galactic scene, enclosed are coordinates to our main home sector, and IFF codes for the automated defense platforms littering the system.

Please, stop on by, window shop, and enjoy the thousand of beautiful mountain vistas. Please book three weeks in advance and enclose atmospheric requirements, so we may better tailor your suite.
>>
>>53641397
But why should we trust what you say? Do you have any proof of your hospitality?
>>
>>53641369
I think against a foe that can use its mind to dominate others that may not be a great idea.
>>
>>53641311
>>53641369
Yes and no. In theory they should never age, and have much more dense carapaces than normal So'Vih. Whilst shooting one will kill it, without the proper preparation one could swat the your bullets aside, make you shoot yourself, or throw you at the nearest hard object. They are mortal, just they have trouble expressing it. The one that took my wing tore through an entire parade of armed forces, and slaughtered most of my elite crimson caste guard before it was just weak enough that with Moxif's blessing I could restrain it so it could be shot.
>>
>>53641551
So to minimise the risk of self inflicted harm, the beast would need to be subdued psychically?
>>
>>53641453
What about an unmanned fireships filled with ordinance aimed straight towards? We have some unsavory personnel that could guide the projectile on it's glorious mission.
>>
>>53641397
Oh my.
Have any... Holo-vids?
Specifically... Animated ones?
>>
>>53641551
Hypervelocity rounds seem most effective then.
>>
>>53641397

We believe in commerce, and there is no money to be made in the long term by mugging a few exploration vessels coming to examine our planet, nor any who set foot upon our worlds.

While we have not skimped on preparing our home against possible aggressors, any who come with peaceful intentions will find them reciprocated.

As a show of good faith, I will use my own personnel dwelling as the exclusive booking site for the first 50 planetary visitors. Considering by our legal system I own the planet, I assure you, I have the best views.
>>
>>53641397
>>53641422
>>53641605
May i ask who on your planet is the best female?
>>
>>53641585
Typical humans, always lacking in imagination. Not every problem can, at least initially, be solved by blowing it up.
>>
File: a30030b4c337fec7795844d9ed887177.jpg (242KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
a30030b4c337fec7795844d9ed887177.jpg
242KB, 1024x1448px
>>53641648
Well er... Shas'o Kayana is best
>>
>>53641605

We have a thriving cinematic industry. Ranging from seedling/child/larva suitable material, to more... mature themed subjects.

However, before you get your hopes up, we reproduce via airborne pollen. We were a very isolated species during our evolutionary development. Sending a tide of pollen into the valleys was more effective than making the trek down.

However, we are always willing to tap new markets, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>53641671
There are few situations that cannot be solved by the use of violence. Perhaps you lack imagination in how to utilize it.
>>
>>53641581
To put it bluntly yes. A large choir of psionics would be needed to overpwer one but it is a way.
>>53641585
>>53641671
He does however have a point. The StormKings never encountered AI so I am unsure how they would react. Without psionics however the AI would likely be literally crushed. AI firesupport and shocktroops to aid psionic troops on the other hand...
>>53641397
Sorry my young friends, psychopathic abominations are eating my people, but once they are put to an end I would love to visit.
>>
>>53641730
Every single situation can be solved through violence, any knows that. It's knowing there are other ways to solve a problem in the first place that gives way to that spark of imagination,
>>
>>53641551
>>53641617
I would recommend orbital sterilization via fusion lance, personally. If these monsters have managed to infest a civil zone, then there seems to be little hope for those in their vicinity anyway. I do hope that, once contracted, the disease is not communicable any further? Else we may have an epidemic on our hands.

>>53641730
The Second Book of Royal Wisdom states, "Violence is only the first resort of the cruel and the foolish, but once it is resorted to, nothing must be held back until the desired result is achieved." This need not always be the complete destruction of the enemy, but in this case, I believe such a response apt.

Regardless, this is hardly the time or place for such. I am sure our worthy soldiers are more than capable of containing the threat. We should take this time for cultural exchange and to further the spirit of inter-stellar co-operation, surely?
>>
>>53641648

That would be the actress Copper Petal, a beloved planetary treasure and by far our greatest performer. Her last concert managed to draw a crowd so large, our seismic scanners were spiking in time with the crowd jumping up and down.
>>
>>53641722
Well our water caste is always willing to learn new things.
I gotcha. I'll forward some "Educational Content"
>>
>>53641779
Swarm it with AI, drown out the psychic waves and open shell storm of fire on them.
>>
>>53641397
>>53641622
Oh. And I just finished enough of a write-up for my ultra-capitalistic, expansion-hungry plant-people to feel ready to start a post and jump in, too. Should I run with them anyway, or try to make something else? I hesitate, but this could be the blossoming of a new rivalry between two peoples on a galactic stage that only has room for one entrepreneurial flower. Can you say, "trade wars"?
>>
>>53641779

While we may be young, we may be able to offer assistance. Given the psionic nature of these abominations, have you considered using that which has no mind, but still thinks? We pride ourselves on the high use of mid grade artificial intelligence to perform hazardous labor, military efforts, and other tasks that put organic life at risk.

They are about as smart as a well trained beast of burden, with a few overseer units to provide direction. I am sure we have more than a few Root systems eager for the chance to fight on alien worlds for a good cause.

We will require you sign a waiver ensuring all Root systems will be provide with basic sapient rights. We've had one too many close calls with artificial intelligence uprisings in the past, and would like to ensure any that happen due to our product was because they had a slave uprising, not a defective control unit.
>>
>>53641877
Do it
>>
>>53641877

Up to you my friend. Drama is always a good thing, provided its enjoyable by both sides. For ever honest businesstree, there are a dozen cut throats looking to make a quick buck.
>>
File: All are part of Moxif's will.png (918KB, 724x618px) Image search: [Google]
All are part of Moxif's will.png
918KB, 724x618px
>>53641784
I fear you misunderstand me. A StormKing is not the result of a disease, it could not be spawned from any part of nature, however cruel. They are made. They are an evil that twists innocent larvae into more horrors.Like the bogymen of ancient myths they must steal children to reproduce. This is why it troubles me any organisation would try to recreate one.
f you are saying, yes orbital bombardment is likely the best option, followed by AI teams to conform the kill. If they hunker down, then we might have to risk high power psionic teams. But expect heavy resistance from dominated thrall fleets.
I am afraid I must go now. My wounds need time to heal and speaking so much of the Stormkings leaves me feeling ill. I will meditate upon all of this. My Moxif guide us all.
>>
>>53641397
>Representative Inkito starts humming the lyrics to Iron Bird
Oh! Sorry, hello there! Greetings, we are the Ploraxian Realms! We wish for cooperation and mutuality between our species.
>>
>>53641974
Stormkings, eh? We are materialists, but who says we can't hunt 'em down. I'll send some Cyber-Assasins after them, or maybe elite death guard.
>>
>>53641784
May i aid you in my personal battleship "Iron Will" ? I would definitely be interested in some helpful cooperation.
>>
>within the chamber an inky darkness pulsates and crackles, the sounds of a thousand realities ceasing to be is heard
>the walls of the room melt and ebb away, as //something// pushes its way into material space
>From a wound in the void something comes, impossible, vast, larger than all of Creation. Dwarfing even the greatest of the cosmos' wonders
>The sick stench of rot fills the room, as unreality itself makes its presence known once more

//GREETINGS//
{Salutations}
>>
I must retire ambassadors, today has been extremely taxing for me. I will return once I have resent myself. And I bid her highness a good night and a quick recovery to her ailing body.
>>
>>53641991
We will send our trained hunter teams to help deal with these monstrosities. We do request to study some of these, however.
>>
>>53641901
We have had a lot of experience on planetary conquering and planetary assaults. Have you any AI warmachines for ground combat?
>>
>>53642050
W̠̭̼̙h̥̰̬͈̜̗͎a̭̻͔̳͖̜t̮͓͓͍͇?̻̻̳̜ͅ
͓̥D̗͇͙͓̦͓ọ̹͎̯̤e̺̺̩͔͚̳̣s̥̭̜ ̻̫̤̱̫a̙͕n̦̗͕̮̙̭ͅy̩̬o͓̰̘͎n͕͇̱̠͉e͈̗͍ ̝e̟̳͇̞̜̙͈l̼̺s̹͓̝͉̙̜ͅe̦̣̠̗ ̰̟͔he̥̝̯͍̳͕ͅar̼̦̱̤ ̟͍̻̭t̩̭̙̥ͅh̖̱͉͓̯ͅi̥s?͉
Hello?
>>
>>53641974
Rest well, your majesty. I fear I too shall need to retire before too long... Just as soon as I can finish this cultural dossier's translation.

>>53642008
I am afraid you are mistaken, honoured ambassador. The Kingdom of Eortan is not a part of the Galactic Federation; I am present as an ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary of my Divine Queen Sheldren IV, to discuss the acquisition of Federation aid in dealing with a refugee crisis that currently blights the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush. Naturally, this Storm King crisis is somewhat delaying said plans...
>>
>>53641975

I thank the Ploraxian Realms for the sunlit greeting, and offer. From deepest valley to highest peak, all the Iron Bloom greet you to our home.

>>53642050
Someone, link this channel to the RnD. I know when I'm seeing the laws of reality bent over a branch and broken.

>>53642075
We offer eight hundred and sixty three unique ground combat platforms. While the list of functional Root systems willing to engage in open warfare is fairly limited, you will not find their ability to put the full array of shells to the fullest.

Do you have any preferred planetary conditions, or would you prefer a more broad range unit?
>>
File: kuyflyfliugi2[1].jpg (2MB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kuyflyfliugi2[1].jpg
2MB, 1200x1200px
>>53642082
>The unfathomable thing greets the Representative

*Hello Representative*
(WE ARE THE COURT)
&ASMODEUS&
*We have come*
>>
>>53642179
C̼a̖n̩ ͙̤̘̘͍͙y͇̙o̘̳̝͍͕̝u̖͈͍ͅ ͅl͇̮̖ow̯͍er̼ ̬y͇̘͍̣o̜u͚̻͉̬̻̪͎r̠͙̤̱̞͙̟ ̼͍̥v̳̠̥̖̪o̤̻̺̳̪ic͕̠e̹̰ ͓p̝͉l̝͍͇̩̩͈e͙͈̖a̟͕̳͉̩͎s͓̠̖e̤̬̞͎̱̳̫?̝͉̼̻̗
>>
>>53642201
>The terrible nightmare that is //ASMODEUS// seems to peer down at the Representative

*This Is As Low AS WE Can SPEAK#
$Representative$
>>
>>53642291
W̌H͕ͧͫͦ̇ͪȨ͇͛̄̓̓R̄̇͊ͬ͐͌̐E̩̥̣̰̼ͭ ̟̦̙̮̆̔̍͂ͬ͠H̵̙̞ͮ͋͑ͅḀ̸ͨͪ̌́̿͋S͇̗̙̰ͣ̂̽͂͛͌ ̺̱͐Ĕ̞̥V̀ͬͨ̈́ͭE̒̄ͦ̂̔R̛̳̼̘ͭY̴̩̳̑̉O̺̹̮̥̟͈̿͑͋̆͘N̉ͫ̉̕Ḙ͂͟ ̴̱̩͓̩̘ͯ̍G̸̦͓ͨͣǪ̪͍ͭͣͫN̋E̙͖̩̙͗̾
>>
>>53642309

>incomprehensible rustling and scraping between an unseen figure and Silver Frond

Well, I didn't expect to see an eldritch horror within the first contact with the galactic community. I hope this isn't frequent. However.

>>53642291
As you seem to be causing suffering to the good representative, please state your business and finish it as quickly as possible.
>>
>>53642367
Get used to it...Ȃ̵̴̵̮̫̤̫̮͉̭̫̻̿ͬ̿̆̀̽ͧͦ̈̑ͩͧͯͣ̆̆ͅS̢͙̬̞̣̜̻̝̎̓ͪͯ̾͗͌̈̊͐̔̓̿̉͂ͫ̚͘͢͝͝M̸̱̰̱͇̤̻̼͈̮̤̹̟̺̱̭͔̘̳ͫ̽̒̉Ỏ͙̳͇̠̠͍̯͇̞̤̀͗ͬ̍̔̔ͮ͌̂̽̈́̀̚̕͘͝D̛̰̥̜̻͓͙̪̫͚͕͈ͭ͒͂̎͗̎̔̆̂̍ͭ̎ͯͣ̚Ē̴̶̢͓̰̜̳̤̦̤̬͔͓͕̙̞̥͈̤̬̆̔͊̈̀ͣ̔̔͗ͨ̉ͤ̎̆͛ͨͫ̄ͅŲ̸̦̤͉̺̤̬̣̝̯ͬ̈̈̂͆͋ͮ͂ͪ̋̀̕S̹͇̪͎̟̻͇͈͔̤͎̬̰͚̾͌̈̐ͦ͞
is one of a couple.
>>
>>53642403

Well, that's not comforting in the slightest, but at the same time opens up a great number of questions I am more than happy to throw resources at.
>>
>>53642480
I'm sure...it will be happy to answer those questions.
>>
>>53642539

Oh no. I'm not going to have my awareness ruined forever by something from beyond this plane of existence. I've already got several volunteers. I imagine the number of zeros in the paycheck got enough to overlook the list of possible side effects.

The main question remains though...

>>53642179
What is your purpose here, or are you just sight seeing on the lesser races?
>>
>>53642179
>>53642291
Ehhh not the first unfathomable being and not the last. Go back to sleep void one this is the time of the new races. Yours will come in the end of days.
>>53642137
Rocky worlds mostly. We generally do not deploy ground forces to planets or solar bodies if there is no ground to land on. That's what we have the Navy for. Still trying to figure out how our Marines fortified a gas giant...
>>
>>53643296

Well, rocky world has a wide range of coverage. Certain environments require different functions and protection. A warchassis built for a desert world will require different shielding than one built for an ocean world, or barren.

We can send you a catalog of our current line of models, along with a roster of willing Roots to employ.
>>
>>53643296
We managed the gas giant trick once. As far as I recall, it involved three derelict frigates, a cargo container of diving buoyancy aids, a jailbroken artificial gravity generator, a company of marines and no less than three officers threatening to resign their commissions unless their men were, "Please for the love of the King given something to do that keeps them from getting bored again."

That was 70 years ago. As far I'm aware, the exact details have become something of a meme on the entertainment networks and discussion boards.

Anyway, I simply have to retire, I'm afraid. The stress of the day is catching up to me. I'll have the cultural report completed and sent to your devices first thing in the morning. Good night everyone.
>>
Any thread that lasts for more than two iterations gradually increases it's internal quotient of cancer until the entire matter is a throbbing cyst. See: any general, any lore or fluff thread that lasts more than two cycles, etc.
>>
>>53643579
Good night ambassador.
>>53643404
Tracked vehicles are preferred as crushing enemy positions and the clanking of metal does seem to put fear into the hearts of most intelligent species.
>>53643579
Ahhh so that's how they did it!! I believe they used them to help control the unruly swarms of creatures that were threatening the stations mining the valuable materials.
>>
File: effervescence-ross-hilbert[1].jpg (336KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
effervescence-ross-hilbert[1].jpg
336KB, 900x900px
>>53642704
>The CEO's question sees to draw //ASMODEUS//'s attention

*Our Purpose Here)
?
*Our Purpose Was CESSATION*
&DISSOLUTION& $Oblivion$
^But You Are Already Bringing About THE END Yourselves^

>>53643296
>The Ambassador is the next to draw //ASMODEUS//'s gaze

*Mistaken*
%THE COURT% *Speaks On Behalf Of The First And Last*
^THE TIME FOR THE YOUNG IS AT ITS END%
>>
File: idolovemesomeorganicrobots.png (1MB, 1020x844px) Image search: [Google]
idolovemesomeorganicrobots.png
1MB, 1020x844px
>>53643637

We have a few models capable of this, although nothing in tracked variety. Enclosed is our main shock troop model. Each purchase comes with one free reuseable orbital drop pod, as a ten insertion full jaw to tail warranty and repair plan. Fabrication plans can be purchased, however that will require the patent holders approval.

>>53643728
It is the nature of all living things to one day die, even if we want to push that day as far back as possible.
>>
>>53643728
When the Empires of the young races are surrounded and burning as the darkness consumes them that shall be your time. And it is not yet upon the galaxy. The races of the Young still have their time to burn before the Cycle repeats itself just like the great Endless civilization that fell before.
>>
>>53643879
But does it have cannons? Or perhaps some sort of energy lance?
>>
>>53644130

They come with a variety of weapon modules, interchangeable as needed to suit your various battlefield needs. Long range artillery packages can be purchased for a small extra fee, and they do require a more extensive modification of the base chassis. I assume you won't need the orbital defense module. Is the planet you're seeking to assault rich in complex carbon molecules, and how strong is the star? You can save yourself a pretty petal by opting for the biofuel and solar energy models, rather than the more pricey fusion powered systems.
>>
File: images[1].jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images[1].jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>53643879
*Indeed*
^Cessation Is Inevitable For All Things^
>//ASMODEUS//'s form shifts and lengthens a bit, unnatural screams echoing forth as it does so

>>53644100
*FROM* &The Perspective of THE SHROUD That Time Has Already Come%
(FOOLISH ONES) #Made A Pact With The End
And Have Brought Doom Upon You#
>>
>>53644476

You are also a thing, no matter how loosely you wish to consider yourself one. If in fact all things must die, and the end is the end of all, why do you needlessly rush towards your own demise? While death is inevitable, it does not make any sense to hasten your arrival at it.

Unless of course you are just one of those nihilists who believes nothing matters because eventually entropy will win and all will be dust.

Even in dust, you can find some form of life.

Now, since your sense of time is obviously distorted beyond most carbon based lifeforms understanding, I am going to follow the seedheads' projections that provided we are wiped out by something of your nature or a very aggressive neighbor, we should be able to sustain a society until the last black hole dries up in a few trillion years. Blackhole farming, amazing theory, eager to see if it works in practice.

So, either give me a date I can write down in my little black book along with "Buy all the drugs, yes, all of the drugs before this date" so I can end my existence on the biggest high my physiology can endure before self terminating.
>>
>>53644476
And who has made that pact? And while my fellow ambassador is correct all things must die our light and the light of all the Young civilizations still shines bright. Suns still are born and societies are quick to join the galaxy. Look at this Federation and this galaxy full of life and tell me how it is the time if death for us all. The Heat Death of the universe is still billions of years away maybe you should wait till then to make your decision.
>>
>>53644632
>//ASMODEUS// seems to shudder and writhe, numerous faces and limbs tearing their way out of the multi-colored sea of terror

(The Court Can Not Truly End Silver One)
*Even If This One were To Cease In Some manner Another would Take Its Place
<ALL OF CREATION> $Could Burn And The First And Last Would Not Be Affected
>//ASMODEUS presses its form outwards a bit, stretching and growing as it does so
*FIFTY YEARS*
&Those Are Likely The Most You Will Get Silver One%

>>53644784
*The Pact Was Formed By A Priest Who Wished To Destroy/BANISH The Voice Of Our Court
((THEY DID NOT HEED THE WARNINGS))
<They Shall Be Consumed By That Which They Dealt With> *ALONG WITH ALL OTHERS*
>>
>>53645089

I'd be surprised if I made it another half century as it stands. I'm no spring seedling. I've just had a very gentle winter is all.

Now, you seem to be the pact forming kind of awareness. I'm always eager to cut a deal, and I'd much rather spend my time and resources on more productive endeavors.

What would it cost me to get you to go back into your freaked out dimension and just... forget to carry the two in your calculations on when things are supposed to get rebooted and come back once the last black dwarf stops being above zero kelvin and the final black hole bleeds out into radiation?

Because I really like life, and I'd rather not have some cosmic janitor come by and clean the scum off cosmos because some damned cultist wanted to try and play with things beyond their understanding?

Religion... Like one's reproductive organs, fine to have and enjoy, and to share with sapients of similar mindset, but to be kept out of the public and not forced upon the immature.
>>
File: rainbow[1].png (828KB, 774x580px) Image search: [Google]
rainbow[1].png
828KB, 774x580px
>>53645312
*It Is Not Our Decision To Make Regarding Your Cessation*
(IT IS THE ENDS)
>//ASMODEUS// flows through the room absently, occasionally expanding out ever so slightly, horrific sounds accompanying each movement
>>
>>53645401

Then put me in touch with your manager. And their manager. However far up the chain of command it takes. Obviously you take orders, so there is some awareness above your own that dictates your actions. Get them through the dimensional rift and put them on the line.

>More off screen rustling and scraping

Yes, I am entirely too sober for this exchange, someone bring me my drug cache. Mama needs her happy.
>>
File: 538932.jpg (554KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
538932.jpg
554KB, 2560x1600px
Our world... Shattered,destroyed. We may know not your worlds...your conflicts. but we have no choice but to delve in it...

For this world is our last chance of existence

We have no ...physical manifestation in the laws of your world. Yet your stars are old and new...beating with life beyond your mere comprehension. They sing for us, what a beautiful tone that is...

We peacefully ask to coexist inside your stars. We need not to resort to violence but We will be obliged to to ensure our very existence.

We await a reply, envoys of stars
>>
>>53645807

Now this is the eldritch entity I can get along with.

If you are willing to pay rent, in whatever form you deem worthy for what I assume will shorten the life of our star in some minor, if compounding way over the eons. A few millions years will eventually mean something to the generations to come, but need to use the resources at hand to build a better tomorrow. I wonder what stars taste like. Eating light is different from a star I'd assume.

>Rustling off screen

Excellent. No, no, just the laughers today. Maybe a few screamers once we're done. Take a pinch for yourself, it's going to be a long couple of weeks sorting this all out to the public.
>>
File: credit-ESO-L.-Calçada-eso1034a.jpg (282KB, 616x436px) Image search: [Google]
credit-ESO-L.-Calçada-eso1034a.jpg
282KB, 616x436px
>>53645919
The stars sing...we follow their trail.

We saw what the blessing of the stars could do to the insignificant chunks of stone and ice worshiping it. Their songs provides existence.

While not beneficial to us, we can harness the songs of the star to alter the existence of what you identify as 'planet' removing any ill intent from said songs.

We can grow something similar to the green plague overtaking many of your planets. we may not what usage it will serve to your existence but we are willing. Our star sprouts differs greatly according to the star we dwell in

We can incite wrath of the song of the stars ending the existence of any who defy us or our co existing stars.

Before our choice is made, we must listen to other envoys of the stars, wherever they are. Our existence demands the most pristine actions
>>
>>53646186

Does this sound purple to you? Fascinating. We share a kinship in one regard. Both our kind rely on the stars song to be. We feel what you hear. I would have to say being able to redirect the discordant screams of Home would be quiet the effective security system. That would be more than enough. I believe no one here would have a problem with a stellar room mate who could use their shared star as a defensive measure.

I believe you will find your kinds services in very high demand, and it may be in your best interest to not come as a cosmic drifter but as a stellar repair service. I wonder if you are capable of star lifting.
>>
hey are we still on Ru and who are these new guys
>>
Back from my nap, but something needs to be discussed. While writing the cultural dossier for Eortan, I came to a realisation of just how stonkingly, overwhelingly, vastly, impossibly MASSIVE our galaxy is!

If we assume that one in every hundred-or-so planets is capable of supporting life (actually not that many by sci-fi standards) then Eortan, a kingdom of 56 worlds (again, not terribly large by sci-fi standards), would only cover some 280,000 cublic light-years. Given that a single arm of the Milky Way is 1000 light-years wide and although I couldn't find the numbers, I'm going to guess about as many tall, then they would not even cover the entire width of their spiral arm, much less length or spreading to another arm, as I already mentioned they have!

Simply put, this Galactic Federation is either so STAGGERINGLY massive that it would make the Imperium of Man look efficient by comparison, or is speaking for a significant chunk of the galaxy that is unexplored, un-contacted, un-colonised and un-represented!
>>
>>53641397
aye i bid welcomes from da Rumar
>>
Has there been any new developments during my absence?
>>
>>53646186
>>53646333
I have to agree. We have a dark entity threatening our galaxy and part of space with destruction and your light might be a weakness to it.
>>
>>53648233
A Voidborn entity has come and said it is the time of Ending. It must be pretty common around here.
>>
>>53648366
It's always a time of ending somewhere, always doom and gloom I admit.
>>
>>53646333
we appreciate your kind words, we will consider your offer.
>>53648144
Greetings, Envoy of stars. We are but drifters from our shattered world. Lured to your world by the songs and cries of your stars. We seek envoy of stars to coexist in their stars. While violence is not in our nature, we must assure our very existence.

Your laws of matter does not apply to us, While we do not have a physical form. The idea of non existence tremble us greatly. We have lost dearly in our home world. We do not intend to repeat the same mistake twice
>>53648357
We must know more about this foe before taking any drastic action. Could this entity threaten our existence?
>>
>>53648511
It could threaten us all. And it's capabilities are unknown as of now. All we know is that it is made of a strange dark material that seems able to move at will.
>>
Urrrgh, I did not sleep well. Thankfully, my escort has at last arrived with environment masks so I can breathe easily agai-

>>53648511
Ah, new delegates. is it just me, or are we becoming somewhat crowded with cosmic entities? What happened to good old-fashioned aliens?

I jest, you are more than welcome, but I respectfully request that the Kingdom of Eortan's territorial sovereignty be respected.
>>
>Avarian engineers have begun to repair a abandoned ring world with the Haden sector of Dukedom space.
>>
>>53649758
>Curiously the ring world doesn't resemble standard ring worlds in any part of the galaxy, as it lacks a atmosphere or even terrain in the inner ring. The Avarian engineers claim it was a newer model that was never completed and continue with their work.
>>
>>53649878
>As progress continues on the Ring, more of its structure is becoming apparent. Four huge holes are present on the inner ring, evenly spaced and facing the one opposite. Suspicion is growing and a large number of Rok engineers have been stationed on the project.
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Hello,my fellow ambassadors.I hope you are all having a good morning.I am back from the Wastes,and I must say that those shadow beings are interesting.They scream a lot when they die,though.Quite annoying.
Regardless,I have two in stasis,and one in my vivisection chamber.I hope things have gone well in my absence.
>>
>>53648156
Personally,the idea of a significant chunk being unexplored sounds better.It means that new races have reasons for popping in,and allows for some flexibility and mysterious ness when it comes to the galaxy.
>>
>>53651464
Tell me more about the Beacon and how the shadow beings followed it.
>>
>>53651002
>The Avarian engineers have name it 'Heavens Gate'. They say it was a ancient device in their space that was immensely powerful, although the purpose it serves is still unknown. Larger numbers of Rok marines have been stationed on the Gate to observe the Avarians.
>>
>>53646186
Hello,star being.I hope that we may peacefully coexist,and welcome to the Federation.
>>53649057
Give me a moment.I will check the previous transmissions,see what you me-

Oh.Well,I didn't know they had a third one.
That being,who called itself Asmodeus,is part of an extraplanar court.I've had to argue with others of its court,named BAAL and OMEGA,since earlier it wanted to eat our universe.
It curiously stopped when one of our Federation members mentioned making a deal with something called the End.
>>53641397
Hello,Silver Frond.May your people and mine have a wonderful alliance.

Also,I can appreciate a lady who understands how to use hard drugs.
>>
>>53651537
They came from the sky,out of a rip that resembled a black hole.Once they landed,we summarily ripped most of them apart,and captured three.
I haven't tested if they can speak yet,but I must say,their organs are fascinating.Incredibly evolved,but sharing similarities with ancient extinct design.

There were a lot of them too.I think I now have a black stain on the floor where the beacon was,it was a lot of blood.
>>
>>53651640
The data claimed that they immediately tried to swarm the beacons, did they attempt this in their incursion.
>>
>>53651680
Well yes.
Then they were immediately halved in number by my forces.

Honestly I've never seen a shadow being try to run away.Some were even crying when they were killed.They were all hyper violent though.
The swarm behavior seemed akin to intelligent planning.

I have a theory on what they are,but I'd need to ask the Void Speaker for confirmation.

Tell me,how has the Federation been while I was gone?I can see that you arrived at Ru.A wonderful planet indeed.However,is the Federation station cleared out yet?It would make it easier for new species,rather than them having to vox us in Rumar territory.
>>
>>53651740
I admit I know little myself, and my attention has been taken by the lastest Avarian finding.
>>
>>53651778
Yes,I've heard of it.Heaven's Gate,it's called.
Wonder what it is.Superweappn?Research station?Rather large jacuzzi?
Either way,I'd recommend keeping an eye on those scientists.Their secrecy is rather suspicious.
>>
>>53651811
It seems to be a super weapon, although what it does is beyond us. We have placed a large number of troops and our own engineers to keep a close eye on the Avarians.
>>
File: Fungoid_normal_06.png (76KB, 350x390px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_normal_06.png
76KB, 350x390px
Greetings to all, after a long time of isolation we have returned to see the current state of affairs.
>>
>>53651883
Understood.Those Avarians may have their own agenda.
>>53651898
Hello,Collective.I am Carter of the Carnem Wastes.We are currently waiting until the regular Federation meeting place is cleaned up,and are currently dealing with Storm Kings,and researching these shadow things.How goes your people?
>>
>>53651946
We have been recovering from the last major conflict we were involved in. Wars take a lot out of us and replenishing ourselves takes time.
>>
>>53651946
They are a sinister group, and I fear that their team is going to attempt to use the Gate to their own advantage.
>>
>>53651973
I see.What conflict was this?
>>
File: Void_Being.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Void_Being.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
>>53651740
We w̢o̵u̧ld͘ d͞ȩsi͟r͢e͘ to ̧se͠ę one o̧f͠ theşe̶... ̧s͠h͞ad͝o̕w̛ be͜i̧ńgş ͢thąt scr̀ea̢m.
>>
>>53651976
I think you should keep watch.Not saying you should arrest them,but you may want to keep a loaded gun handy,if you know what I mean.
>>
>>53651986
Ah,hello Voidspeaker.They arrived,and well,they only screamed when they were ripped apart.I killed all that weren't captured,like you asked.

If you wish,I can send one to you.
>>
>>53651994
Their chief engineer, Parend, claims they can use the device to find something, something called they are cryptically calling 'Paradise Lost'. They aren't disclosing what it means, but I feel I know the answer.
>>
>>53651980
An old one involving the majority of the federation and a mix of others wishing to do harm based on bad policy, we remember the enemies as being canine like creatures.
>>
>>53652016

T͝hat woul̷d͡ ̢b͠e̛ grea̶t,̕ ͜yes͠..̵.̛ ̷we͜... nęe͡d̸ ̵t͢o̢ s̵eȩ ̴fo͜r ou̡rs̛el̸v͜es... what w͞e͜a͡p̢ons ́d̸i͟d͝ ͡you ̵us̀e ̀t̷o ki̧l͘l ̨t̴h͟e̕sȩ bei͞ngs̕?
>>
>>53652024
The lost colonies?
>>
>>53652035
Oh,just Waste beings.Honestly,the Wastes is a great transdimensional unifier.Since it kills anything in it.

Makes those shadow beings,supposedly impervious to attack,seem a lot weaker.
>>
Fellow Ambassadors i have been ordered to put forth a motion to create a Federation Self defense fleet in case it extradimensional threats or enemies that seek the destruction of all of us. My government is ready to contribute a fleet of our finest vessels to it so shall we vote?
>>
>>53652044
I think it's more serious than lost colonies, I'm starting to think that this is the lost world of Avar.
>>
>>53652034
Canine like?
Hmm,so did you win this conflict?
>>
>>53652074
I agree.We need better defenses,especially considering the Federation Assembly was compromised earlier.

I vote for one as wel,and will donate a force specifically for extraplanar threats.
>>
File: Void Demon.jpg (21KB, 551x640px) Image search: [Google]
Void Demon.jpg
21KB, 551x640px
>>53652064
I͠n̕tere͡s͠t͜ing...
͝
͜
̕I̵ ͝a͜ls̡o br̶ing ne̢ẃs͡ abo̢ut ̸òu̢r̛ b̴ro̴t͢h̷erkin͠...̶ w̵e͡ ͠have fo͝und ͜sma͜l̕l̸ ̕rem̶n̸a̴n͜ts o͞f t̕he heret́i̕cs͟. Ter͜mina̵ted̶ th̛e̴m o̷f͟ c̵our̢sę. I̸t͜ could ͜h̶ave b͟een a̕ ̧spli̴nte̡r͡ ͜c̷ell o̵ŗ ͜ąctu̧al͡ly al̷l ̕tha͢t ͘wa͝s̶ l̕e̸ft of ͜t̕he̶m?̷

Onl̕y͜ ͟y͠ou ̕ca͟n ͜t̢ell̛. I ̷am̛ ͟s̵en̷d͜in̛g a̧ pi͡c͟to͞grap̶hy͠ ͞o͟f o͢ur ͘heretical ̸broth̴erş, ͞s͡ee͢ ͢any̷ re͠s̢em̶blanceş with͟ ͟y̶ou͡r shádo̵w̡bei̛n͟ģs͟?͠
>>
>>53652078
Lost world of Avar?The one the shadow beings took?
>>
>>53652081
Lots of death on both sides, but we used an old and costly weapon to completely change the biosphere of some of their planets to rain them in volcanic fire.
>>
>>53652121
Apparently, they say it was swallowed in shadow, but that this Gate can find and cleanse it.
>>
>>53652119
Yes,that is how they looked.Until they were bisected.
Voidspeaker,I must ask,are these beings remnants of your people?
>>53652123
Sounds like a win to me.So,now that you're back,what say you about a Federation fleet?
>>53652141
Perhaps.If it turns out to be bogus and a bunch of shadow things start flying towards the Dukedom,I'll send some help.For now,I'd like to see how it works.
>>
>>53652209
They have almost finished the weapon, we have stationed vessels around it to ensure their loyalty. We must pass warning that they may attempt something so other should be prepared.
>>
>>53652209

Th͠e̡y̶ wer̶e, ónce. Tḩey be͘ca͡m͠e ́someth̀ing ̴monstr͡uous̸, ͟aǹ ̷he̛r̨es͟y ́i͜n its̢el̡f:̢ Indi͟vi͢d͢ua̵ls.̧
̢
In̸ o̸u͞r pļane̛ ͢o͝f̡ ex̛ist̸a̧n̨c͡e̡,͜ tḩe ṕath ́w͜às car̷v̧ed͟ b̴y ̷th͟e ̡Di͢vine̴s v͢er͠y cl͟ea̕r͠:̕ Only̴ ̴thro̸ug̛h ̨union i̷nto̢ a̸ śi̢ng̶le ͝mind̕ ̧c͟an͡ wȩ exíst̴ a͠n͞d ̷asc̶en͢d.
>>
>>53652209
We would lend our support. Although our ships would have to be only crewed by us, the biosphere of our planets is highly toxic and corrosive, we had an incident involving a small federation peace keeping force some time ago which lead to the deaths of a couple hundred federation troops that refused to listen to our warnings about landing on our planets.
>>
>>53652274
Understood.
Wonder if they wish to take Avar for themselves.
>>
>>53652280
Well,they certainly aren't unified anymore.Wth their spines,that is.
So,I'm sending one now.It's dead.Ther other one is alive,and I will attempt communication.
>>
>>53652294
I imagine they will need our military incase the world remains infested, and colonising might be difficult for them.
>>
>>53652281
That is fine.Corrosive biospheres aren't the worst we've accommodated for.Not that that's bad,just that it is rather hard to store ships with the,.They always have sublimation issues in the hangars.
>>
>>53652327

We ̶wil̶l̵ s̷tudy the̶m for changes̡ these.̷.. or͠g͟ans y͠ou s̶pea͞k ͘o͜f͘ a͡nd s͘pin̡es ąre wor͟ry͢so͘ḿe̵.̡.͟. bu̕t ̶for n̶o̶w͞ ̡wę ͡m̵u͝s͢t retir̷e im͢po̕rtan̛t ma̡t͟te̕rs h̡ave̛ a̸ŗi͡sen͞ i̕n̷ the̵ vơiḑ abo͘ut t͠h̶e̡ gr̶éa͝t͞ j̧o͘ur͞ņey,͝ ̀a͠nd the̢y̢ m̧ust̶ ̢b̨e d́is̵c͝u̕sse͞d̢.́..͘
>>
File: IMG_9288.jpg (202KB, 694x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9288.jpg
202KB, 694x1050px
Also,I found this in a pod in the Wastes.Perfectly preserved,I found that it connects with my neural synapse quite nicely.

May I propose a...different way of dealing with the Storm Kings?
>>
>The weapon ready, with Rok troops behind them, the Avarian scientists prepare to open fire. Ancient mechanism come to life, blue energy filling the inside of the Gate. It fires, a giant tendril of light out into the darkness, striking far from the gun and creating a tear. The tendril continues into the year, like a fishing hook, searching for something.
>>
>>53652369
Understood,Voidspeaker.I didn't expect organs,beings from the Void don't seem to need them.
>>
>>53652358
Our ships should be fine they can survive outside our biosphere for years at a time. Also we can offer a few though not much of our Deep Children to be used if need be, these are the ones we mentioned earlier that can change a planets biosphere.
>>
>>53652387
>The tendril apparently finds its mark, as the beam begins to retract slowly towards the Gate. It begins to struggle as what it's pulling is seemingly large and almost to the tear. The crew stares mesmerised at what they are witnessing.
>>
File: CryptidSignal.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
CryptidSignal.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Accept call [y/n]
>>
>>53652074
I agree to this as well, although our ships are fairly inferior to many other Federation member's ships. But we can provide the foodstuffs onboard.
>>
>>53652420
>After moments of struggling, a planet is dragged clear of the tear, which seals itself a little after. The planet is enclosed in the blue grasp of the tendril, making any features difficult to decipher. Once it is pulled to were it would be at a comfortable rotation of the systems sun, the crew release the tendril, reaviling the planet.
>Avar, Paradise Lost, the devoured world, has been recovered from the shadows.
>>
>>53652411
That would be greatly appreciated.Tell me,can they terraform planets as well?
>>53652420
>Carter views this from a camera feed.Inside the ship,the live shadow beings starts screaming.
>>53652432
Sure,what could go wrong?
>>53652436
It is good to see you,Ovaa.
Also,your donation is fine.

Actually forget the ships.

Just bring your food.It's really good.
>>
>>53652516
Yes that was what they were designed for, it just happens that purging the planet in volcanic fire is a necessary step in the possess.
>>
>>53652508
One second,this thing won't shut up.
>Carter leaves for a moment.The sound of yelling and a water hose is heard.

Okay,I'm back.So,you may want to send a probe or two first,to check if it's still infested with Shadow beings.
>>
>>53652536
Could we use them to terraform planets that are dead rocks?Or do you only want to use them for warfare?

>>53652378
As for this plan of mine,do any of you have the size of a storm king off the top of your head?I forgot how big they are.
>>
>>53652572
Yes we are sending a probe down to the surface now, it doesn't look like there's anything on, the atmosphere seems relatively normal.
>>
>>53652603
Perhaps the Shadow things starved?
>>
File: CryptidHiRes.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CryptidHiRes.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>53652516
Miner ships have been followed to this galactic trade market center after stealing from our valuable asteroid fields.

We do not take kindness to thieves and robbers and as such the Grand Hierarch has commanded me the honor of cleansing this system in retaliation.

Let the screams of your people be a warning for those who dare steal from the conclave in the future.
>>
>>53652594
Use them for what you wish just note we have a limited amount, the processed to create on is long and costly.
>>
File: IMG_9330.png (3MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9330.png
3MB, 1937x1090px
>>53652436
Also,here's the draw thread.Do you think it's ready for submission?
>>
>>53652613
Yeah,no.We're gonna have to refuse on the account that this is Rumar space,and you really don't want to fight the Rumar.I'd recommend moseying on back to your asteroids,before you get hunted by them.
>>
>>53652074
I am afraid I must voice my strongest objections to such a measure, honoured ambassador! 'Self defence' is all well and good, but such a fleet would pose an unacceptable level of threat to polities bordering the federation*, to say nothing of the danger posed to member states! Such a force could all too easily be turned upon rivals, or put to the task of internal security, at the direction of its commander! It would exist not only as a threat to the Federation's own policies of self-governance and democracy, but also to galactic peace itself!

Far better I would say, for the Federation to draft a treaty of mutual co-operation, in the event of the parliament identifying an external force as a threat. This would prevent such a fleet being wielded as an offensive weapon, or deployed internally.

[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
* Conflict of interests detected. The Divine Kingdom of Eortan borders Federation space and maintains itself as an independent entity.
>>
>>53652615
Understood.I think we should conserve them.If Avar turns out to be a death trap,we could use it there.
>>
File: Fleet.jpg (65KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
Fleet.jpg
65KB, 600x849px
>>53652645
Death in battle is the highest honor.
>>
>>53652657
Sir Ty'solan,the fleet would require a majority vote by all Federation members present in order to be used.Besides,you have nothing to worry about.We are allies,after all.The Fleet would stay in reserves,and just be activated to prevent events like the Infection from occurring again.
>>
>>53652678
Yeah but I really wouldn't recommend it.
Would you rather talk this over?
>>
File: Mugani?.png (30KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
Mugani?.png
30KB, 150x113px
M̑̆u͑ͮ̆g͊̃̋aͯ̒ni͐͑̃̉?̍̽ ͯͣHͦͣ̎ͬͫAK̏͌̇ͨ̈́ ̋H̾͒͋ͨ͛͋Aͮ͊ͨͭ̃́K̊̇ͫ͆ ̾H̾ͮ̌ͨ̎̚AK
̀̓̊
ͭ́͐̓
>>
>>53652612
Maybe, the probe is landing down now
>The probe touches down, the video feed showing empty city scape of Avian design, much of it fallen into ruins. No sign of life is visible
>>
File: Cephart.png (71KB, 186x191px) Image search: [Google]
Cephart.png
71KB, 186x191px
>>53652717
Ugh you weaklings always trying the pacifist route. Speak your offers, before I tire from your words.
>>
>>53652678
I would remind the honoured representative that this is a diplomatic meeting, conducted under the most ancient agreements of truce and not a military target! Breaking such treaties would be tantamount to a declaration of war against not only the Federation, but any further spacefaring nations here gathered!

>>53652700
Pah, 'majority' is easy to achieve, as any politician of a first-past-the-post democracy will tell you. And while we may be co-operating for the duration of the refugee crisis besetting the Lesser Kingdom of Ryush, 'allies' is something of a strong term, honoured ambassador. Unless such a threat should be presented that requires a united front to preserve our sacred territories, the Kingdom of Eortan shall remain unbound by the stipulations of any such treaty with the Galactic Federation. That is simply the position of my sovereign and government.
>>
>>53652767
Maybe,instead of suicide by Rumar,you could talk this out?Illegal steroid mining is illegal,even here.We could compensate for the losses,with some extra thrown in for your time.
>>
>>53652797
Asteroid.I meant asteroid.
>>53652794
Your position has been noted,but we must build this fleet.It is for the defense of the Federation.
>>53652739
Are you choking?I know the Hiemlich maneuver.
>>
>>53652840
Hi͝eml̛i̛c͡h̛ ma̴neųve͞r.͠? ch͞ok̨e̶?̕
̡con̛fus̨io̢ņ/̕ ́u̧nc͠ert̶a̴int͜y ̛/̸be͘wi͟lde̵r͞m̛ent͡
>>
>>53652794
I care little for your Federation or any of it's spacefaring nations. Ships docked in this station have committed theft against the conclave and as such retribution is at hand.

>>53652797
Oh there is little you could offer me, but go ahead, entertain me with countless offers of gold as the deathfleet gathers.
>>
>>53652872
Just that you were hacking.I was wondering if you were choking.

So,welcome to the Federation.Who do you represent?
>>
>The prove happens upon puddles of black sludge, smoke drifting from them, some are even alight. It appears that what shadow creatures were left on the world were annilated by the Heaven Gate, burning them into pools of black goo. With no hostile presence on the world, s team of Rok marines prepare to land on the world.
>>
>>53652629
Yeah, it looks ready to me
>>
>>53652917
You may want to search underground as well,just in case.
>>
>>53652909
spo̶kesm͝àn͡/vo͞i͡c͢e/f̡igu͠reh̕eád
̶swar̨m̷/̸peo͟plȩ/hive
̸P̀rethor̸y̶n =I/ųs/swa̴rm
>>
>>53652921
Ok,I'll submit it now.You want anything special for your picture?
>>53652939
Huh,another swarm.Well,you're welcome to join us.Anything new happening to your people?
>>
Okay reply to me for the tally of ships each faction is contributing to the fleet.
United Empire
-3 Dreadnoughts
-5 Battleships
-20 Cruisers
-25 Destroyers and 25 Corvettes

We stand ready to defend the Federation.
>>
>>53652928
The Avarians assured us the beam would have wiped out all life on the planet, even ones hidden deep within.
>The Rok marines land, the ruins similar to the cities on the ring world. Weapons raised they proceed from their landing ground
>>
>>53652999
Nah I don't need anything really added for me in the request besides my character
>>
>>53652999Ḑe̕vel̀op̀m̨e͟n͢t/ ͝c̶hange/̢ dan̶ger̶
̨n͘ot̕ ͝ḿe͜a͜t̴/ eve͠r̨ywh͢er͘e
̶desi͝ŗe͝s ̀to̷ /̷d͞e͞str͠ơy ̶ęŗa̷dicat͘è/end͞
͞a̴ll̕ m̵e̢at͠
no͟n̡ ̡meąt ̛iś ̨not͘ ͟"̸fŗį ͡end̡ el ̴e?"́
>>
>>53653014
I'll give 2 Dreadnoughts,7 Battleships,45 Cruisers,15 Destroyers,and 30 Corvettes,as well as a gigantic Wastes creature.All of these ships are biomechanical.
>>
File: ceph2.png (821KB, 977x564px) Image search: [Google]
ceph2.png
821KB, 977x564px
The fleet has gathered, space station.

The time of reckoning is at hand.

Speak your offers now or face me in battle. There is little glory to be won on destroying an undefended space station.
>>
>>53653043
Well,we're friendly,if you're asking.
>>53653034
Ok.I'll go submit it.
>>53653023
Okay,but I'm just warning you.Those Avarians seem untrustworthy.
>>
>>53652613
We shall stand with Ambassador Carter. You shall not get away with this crime you sniveling cur.
>>
>>53653144
Are you going to defend the station with empty boasts and speeches of rightfulness or have you brought actual ammunition?
>>
>>53653129
You shall find the United Empire there as well and no amount of numbers will save you from our broadsides.
>>
>>53653170
Double the asteroid values lost,a corvette,and some peace offerings,such as coffee or tea.If you wish to be compensated with credits that's fine.
We will also find those who stole and deliver them to you,so that you may decide their punishment.
>>
>>53653139
w͢rong/͝neg̸a͝tìve̢/̀false
̵not͞ ḿeat ̸th͜ings n̕o̴t=͞ ýo̡u
̷you=̕ me̢a͜t
̀not̛ ͜m͠èat͝= ̡har͡d̵ c̶o͡ld so̶l̷iḑ ̴m̧in͜eral t͡h͝i̴ng͞s
̡n͢ot m̡e͠at ̀=̛ ͡ ́s̵y̶n th̛e͟t͟ ik͡?"̷
>>
>>53653194
If you wish for accommodations that aren't composed of metal,we can oblige.Multiple species like to be in organic areas.
>>
>>53653129
>the ambassador sighs
And here I was all but ready to present the cultural dossier at last.

Honoured representative, though I am uninvolved with this dispute, I implore you one final time to re-consider your actions and seek redress of grievances in a court of law. Should you harm these honoured ambassadors, or myself, their respective nations shall certainly react... Poorly. Given the importance of my mission here and my position as ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary, an assault on myself is considered no less than an assault upon Her Divine Majesty, Queen Sheldren IV and shall be met with the utmost military reprisal until a suitable settlement is reached. I may well die here, but you cannot hope to profit from an engagement with the Royal Fleet Corps.
>>
>>53653139
They are, but I am doubtful they would backstab people who are trying to save their home world
>More marines begin to disembark, and the first squadron approaches what appears to be a capital complex, a huge foreboding palace, with its shields still up
>>
>>53653233
Maybe some Avarians survived on the planet?
>>
>>53653223
Ange͟r̛/̷f̵ru̕str͡a̡t͞i̶on̵/͘ ̵r̀ag̴e
͡t͞he ͡ńo̧t me͜a̕t ́are a̛live͢ ͝bu͝t n̶ot meat
the ͜n̨o̢t meat̕ ̸h̷at̴es ͝m̀e̷at ͟w̢a̶n͟t ̀a̕ll meat̴ to ̷b̨e̶ dust
̡fea͝r͜ ͟t͘he not mea̴t̸
>>
>>53653223
>>53653194
If I may be permitted to translate, honoured ambassador?

The honoured representative of the Prethoryn Swarm is attempting to inform us of an attack within its territory, by autonomous robotic individuals and seeks to enquire if they are our allies or servants.

I can confirm on behalf of my sovereign and government that no Eortite citizens, biological or synthetic, have been engaged in hostilities outside our territories, honoured representative.
>>
>>53653255
Maybe, all units are converging and approaching with extreme caution. It's been 700 years, so if they did it's in cryo chambers.
>The marines advance forward, the shield not stopping them as they enter the imposing entrance.
>>
>>53653271
accu͟rat̡e͜/̡ truth̶/ co̴rréc͘t
̶g̸r͡a̕tit͝ud̕e / ́t̨ha͘n̕kf͞ưl̷
>>
>>53653189
You speak as if quantity mattered over quality.

>>53653227
Oh please spare your speeches about retaliations. We welcome them, the only way to ever be able to respect a species is by being bested in combat by them.

>>53653192
Ah so at least one of you is reckless enough to trade with people. I had already begun to think none of you was salvageable.

I want the perpetrators. And 30 slaves of each species in this station. There may end up being some specie in there with a spine enough to fight and entertain someone in the death pits.
>>
>>53653290
>>53653271
corre̕c͜t̀io͡ņ/ ame͘n̕dm͢ent̀/́
her̷e to̕ w̨ar͜n͢/̢ ̕he̕rald̛/ ̷n͜o̢ti͞f͟y
t̛o̢ ̕al͡l me̛at́ ̢o̡f nót m̨e͠at t̶h͜ręa̧t͝ ̷a͘s no͘t͞ m͜eat́ desir̕es̸ a̢ll͘ m̕eat ̀t͟o b̷e g̀one͜
͜not ̶j̵ust the͝ ̡m͡e̵at ̧t͘h͠a͜t is̕ u̸s/ i̧ ͠/͝w̶e
>>
File: Ceph3.png (1MB, 963x1283px) Image search: [Google]
Ceph3.png
1MB, 963x1283px
I tire from waiting for an answer. Do you accept my terms or not?
>>
>>53653296
We welcome the opportunity to conquer as well. And i apologize wretch for the interruption i was gathering my fleet. Nobody shall go to the slave pits today. Two of our battle fleets have arrived in system and the Emperor himself has given me full power to destroy you using any methods. Shall anyone else stand with us?
>In the background you can hear the hum of lasers and mass drivers charging.
>>
>>53653659
I will accept your withdrawl from the system and the end of hostilities nothing less.
>>
>>53653659
We can provide your perpetrators,and robotic workers instead of slaves.But we cannot hand over slaves.That is illegal and morally wrong.
>>
The marines on Avar have found something in the palace, I'm getting the vid link up now
>The vid feed shows a huge door of advanced design, itself under shielding
The troops are awaiting the arrival of some Avarian experts to inspect it.
>>
>>53653512
Understood,I am sorry for not understanding earlier.We have sent no robots to attack anyone.The only ambassador of robots is currently not here.
>>
>>53653747
Disappointing. There is no suffering to enjoy rom machines.

>>53653714
At last! Trial by combat!
>Plasma cores are charging ship weapons.

May the victor claim the spoils.

>>53653739
True warriors don't withdraw.
>>
Okay,I posted the draw request.
Hope someone accepts it.
>>
>>53653512
Acknowledged. It seems every other day there's some kind of disaster seeking to end all life in the galaxy... My thanks for the warning, honoured representative.

>>53653659
Every Elasian, Photecian, Sheraka, Uri, Sakyt and Zaydran are the subjects of Her Divine Majesty and under her unwavering protection. None shall ever be enslaved, to you or any other.

The Divine Kingdom of Eortan refuses your demands and invites you to either declare war or else attempt your piracy, but be advised, Eortan treats pirates under a red flag; no quarter asked and none given.

>The ambassador nods to the crusader bodyguard standing nearby

Prep my ship for takeoff. CSD drives to maximum. I should like to see these pirate filth attempt to maneuver this close to a gravity well.
>>
>>53653772
>̵The ͞o͟nly͝ ambás̢sa͠d͞o͡r ̀of ̡rob́òts i̸s͡ c̀u̧rrent̕ly͠ ̴not here.
̴Feaŕ/̶ da̶ng̕eŕ/ ͡b̀et͞ra͘ya̸l
̡we/i/u̷s/̨y͞ou must ̷/͘pr͘ep͠a͠r̨e/͡ b̡ę ͡readý ̛fo̧r/ antici̸pat̡e̢
w͜a͜r̢/deat̨h/͟ çon̛fl͡i͘c̴t
do͟ ̕no̧t tr̡us̕t/ ̀t͜ur͜n ͘bac͠k͞ ͘too̶/̕ ́b̕efr̛i̢en̷d̸
the͝ ̶n̛ot̨ m͘eat
̡
>>
>>53653748
>The Avarians arrive, and begin tinkering with the shielding. A while passes before they can power them down, and they begin to work on opening the door. It opens and reveals a huge array of pods.
>>
>>53653776
Ha you are no warrior. Warriors do not slaughter defenseless mining ships but perhaps now you will learn something when a target is armed as well.
Are there thread rules for combat? Should we do it based on rolling?
>>
>>53653862
Are they survivors?Or experiments?
>>
>>53653828
Hah I deemed you naive but to confuse another power's war declaration for mere piracy is just beyond ignorance.

>>53653879
I've been waiting for a propper naval battle for 20 cycles. I hope your technology is up to the standards, there would be little glory to be won if this doesn't last enough.
Do we roll d100s and the highest one wins?
>>
>>53653879
Usually we don't fight each other,but if you will,use rolling.Maybe both of you roll 6d20 for your fleet health,and 3d10 for your attack.Then,either roll to attack the established health,or roll 1d4 for dodging.Evens dodge,odds don't.Ive never done this so it's up to you.
>>
>>53653889
They seems to be cryo pods, so many. It seems like the upper class sealed themselves in the palace, and then froze themselves to wait out the horror engulfing their empire. I think we should thaw them out.
>>
>>53653950
Just a suggestion.
>>
>>53653950
This is also acceptable
>>
>>53653972
You may want to keep your weapons aimed at them.The Avarians might be reviving them for a coup.
>>
que͠r̨y̶/ ͜won͘d̕e̛ri͠ng/ q͠ue̶st͞i͠on̶
͟wh͢y a̸re͠ yo̡ù ͜f̛ightin͡g̡/́ ̀warrin͞g/ sl̛a͘yi̷ng͘
͠ov͟er /roc͟ks̨/̵ ͢min̴er̕a͠ls/ ̡not alive not m̀e̛at
͜
>>
>>53653994
Okay,go ahead.After this,I'll actually iron out the rules for naval battles.It'll be based more on individual ship number and class,and use rolling.
>>
>>53653996
Very week, the thawing is commencing
>The Avarians open the first of the pods, cold air exiting as the the inhabitants slowly rise. As they come to terror is clear on their faces as they awake to see rifle pointing st them, with unfamiliar creatures holding them. They are ordered into a line and kelt under watch as more pods open.
>>
Rolled 7, 9, 11, 18, 20, 8 = 73 (6d20)

>>53653879
>>53654023
very well rolling for fleet health pool
>>
>>53654016
We use minerals and metals for ships and trade.Also the Cephalopode want slaves,so I gues that's meat.[/spoiler]
>>
>>53654049
q̸ųery͜/ won̛d͢eri̢nģ/ q̢uest̵io͡n͠
͜wh̛a̴t iş sl͠av̴e̵
>>
>>53654046
Attack will be 2d10 every attack,plus a baseline of 5.
>>
>>53654077
A worker forced to work without freedom or rights.Mostly they are not synthetic,or meat,as you put it.
>>
>>53654080
Hmmm acceptable. I will await for the ambassador to roll their health pool before attacking
>>
>>53653921
>The First Battle of the Cephalopod War
>The United Empire bringing two battle groups with three battleships leading each deploy in loose formation with a fleet carrier as the flagship. Fighters are deployed and heavy lasers are charged with the massive rail gun batteries of each ship turning towards the enemy.
Order of battle:
-1 Carrier
-6 Battleships
-15 Cruisers
-30 Destroyers
-50 Corvettes
It's in the options field right?
>>
>>53653921
Do not presume that it is naivete that defines my actions. I merely follow the rules and strictures of war, which is more than can be said for certain scum who would attack ambassadors and diplomats.

>>53653850
Honoured representative, synthetics have been an accepted part of the Kingdom of Eortan for generations and the existence of the silica animus has long ago been established by our philosophers. We no more fear their actions than we do that of our biological citizens.

>>53653950
>>53653994
If this gets too quest-y, we might be asked to move, but I feel this doesn't accurately portray the difference in various fleet compositions, technology, formations, commanders and crew...

>>53654077
Independent entities, compelled to serve the wishes of another through threat of force.

Now if you'll forgive me, I am not particularly compelled to remain in what is shortly to become an active combat zone. So much for the cultural exchange...

>The ambassador is hastily hurried to his ship in a knot of power-armoured bodyguards and leaves in a hurry, Eortan's unique Chrono-Spacial Dynamic Drives allowing them to accelerate past light speed without suffering relativistic effects and far closer to a gravity well than hyperspace technology safely allows
>>
We have found the...Avarian emperor, he was in a pod at the very end. We aren't sure how to precede with this.
>>
>>53654170
yes, dice+6d20 for health
>The Star Conclave's ship design is clearly based for aquatic life forms, compromised mostly of:
>10 Carriers of fighter and fighter bomber squadrons
>4 battleships
>10 cruisers
>>
>>53654205
Yeah,that's the issue,but we can't make this into a quest.Dice rolls would be few and far between,with actual fleet composition counting for more.Maybe those with a better fleet get advantage?Idk,but this won't become a quest.
>>
Rolled 12, 12, 14, 3, 1, 3 = 45 (6d20)

>>53654170
Rolling fleet health
>>
>>53654205
th͟ís unit is͠ m͟er͠ęl̸y a ̛"̵s͜ócķpup̢pet"̴ ̨f̴or ̧th̢e̡ ̨s͜wa͞rm
͟if t̢hįs͠ ͜uni̶t̛ ́ends ́a͡n̷o͝t̨her w̛il̡l ́tak̷e t͞his u͜ǹi̷tş pl͞ace̡
͘th̶i̧s ̛u͞n͘it͡ will ̶st̸ay͘ ànd see h̴ow̡ the ͘m̷ea̵t f͟i̷g̡ht̷s.͟
>>
>>53654268
oh no
>>
Rolled 7, 6 + 5 = 18 (2d10 + 5)

>>53654268
Well then. Let's see what you have.
>>
>>53654300
>The plasma weapons fire with decent accuracy at the enemies' clearly technologically less advanced fleet.

Oh this is going to be over so soon...
>>
>>53654246
How bout a bonus for different ship classes? Or an armor/weapon modifier?
>>
>>53654246
In the future I'll just have it so we say both fleet's sizes and ships,and the thread decides what to do.This isn't a quest,so we can't use dice rolling that much,if at all.The Mages Guild uses it for resolving disputes,though,so I guess we can roll a little.
>>
>>53654324
Yeah.This battle will be a little test run,I guess.Not like your ambassadors will die or anything,I think.We could set up the difference between a corvette and cruiser,a bioship and a metallic ship,plasma weapons and lasers.It could work.
>>
>The confused Avarians are led aboard transports awaiting them outside the palace, and are to be brought to the control room of the Heavens Gate
>>
>>53654323
>Destroyers and corvettes absorb most of the incoming fire keeping it from reaching the larger capital ships leaving most of the fire power unharmed.
Is the dodge roll to lessen damage? And i propose that each ship class would add something to the fleet pool with Dreadnoughts and the like adding 10 health points and giving a bonus to attack value.
>>
>>53654246
I'm not sure that's a decision that we get to make, unfortunately. I've always opposed the /qst/ gulag, but if a mod decides we belong there, there's not much we can do.

Better to prepare for the worst and to make the best of a bad situation.

Also, bugger... With Ty'solan's flight from the battle, there's not much more I can do until it's over... And I've nearly finished that cultural dossier too!
>>
>>53654440
I believe that the d4 is how many ships (and thus health damage) you can avoid taking with each attack.
>>
Rolled 4, 8 + 5 = 17 (2d10 + 5)

>>53654440
>The Imperials fire back with renewed determination calling for reinforcements.
>>
>>53654440
[Dodge is to dodge all damage,I guess.You roll for attack,other person rolls to dodge or to attack back.Turn based,I guess?The idea of dreadnought adding health and stuff is pretty good.[/spoiler]
>>
We have decided to coexist in the Gh-a star of the Iron envoys of Bloom. Their star is young, its song is peaceful, devoid of pain. We have agreed to offer any alternation to any 'planet' they wish to change. Though we may not know what benefit the star sprouts may yield to the Iron envoys, we have decided to provide a sum of it to them.

Finally, we are declaring a warning, should anyone dare to harm the iron envoys or their precious star and thus our every existence, we are to retaliate instantly without remorse or pity.
>>
Rolled 6, 1 + 5 = 12 (2d10 + 5)

>>53654489
What a pathetic attempt at fighting back.

Bombers, destroy those pitiful engines of theirs
>>
>>53654499
>>53654478
That should be fine. Since this is the beginning of a war we'll have more battles to perfect it.
>>
>>53654469
I guess.Let's just keep dice rolling to a minimum,just in case.And whoever wins this battle gets a bonus,maybe the enemies ships,or resources,but nothing along the lines of completely killing the other person or something.We've got to iron this out first.
>>
>>53654524
Understood,Mb.I would like to meet the Iron Bloom,they seem like a good people.
>>
>>53654557
And the more rules, the more it resembles a quest. That's to say nothing of economic conflicts of espionage...

Never understood the stigma against quests anyway; it's people having fun and roleplaying. Isn't that what everyone on this board likes?
>>
>The Avarian emperor is extremely surprised to see other Avarians, and the Dukedom soldiers, aboard the Heavens Gate. He's even more shocked to find that the Heavens Gate was completed.
>>
>>53654630
it reaches quest stage if there is one dm laying out the groundwork, no is in a charge here so unless that happens it can't be removed
>>
>>53654537
We shall return and next time you will face the might of our dreadnoughts you fiends.
>The remaining Imperials withdraw to an asteroid belt to lick their wounds.
Let's call it there anons. Cephalopod victory with both sides retiring to fight again when the rules for combat are more ironed out.
>>
>>53654690
And my dodge roll.
>>
>>53654690
>Laughs.
As it should be.
Oh this was at least entertaining.
Very well we claim the spoils of war, you may keep your pathetic space station, loosing almost the entirety of a fleet to our superior might is an humiliation enough. Your debt has been paid.
>>
>>53654630
>>53654663
Ye,I don't think it is a quest.Also,I have no stigma against it,but Ovaa made these threads first,and I feel he wanted it on TG for a reason.I'm fine if it moves,but I'd prefer if it didn't,because I like this board.
>>53654712
>>53654690
This won't be the last time we face you,Cephalopodes.
>>53654640
Wonder if he'll be fine knowing that there's now a Dukedom and that his empire was conquered.
>>
Do not mistake this as an act of mercy however. I am just not going to waste more resources for a mineral theft by a bunch of technologically inferior surface dwellers.
>>53654751
Oh, I am counting on it. I wonder how much entertaining to the conclave's population will your prisonners of war be...
>The ships enter hyperspace to return home.

For now, your debt has been sealed. Steal away, and I will return with a bigger fleet.

I need to be away for a few minutes. Something came up at work.
I should be back within the hour or, more likely than not, even less.
>>
>>53654751
He's in shock at the moment, I too am wondering how he'll acknowledge it. Not that there was much empire left, a single ring world. Some of the nobles are elated to be free, however.
>>
>>53654787
Get a towel or something.I hear shock can stop people's hearts.
>>
>>53654663
>>53654712
No spoiler because it's gonna be a giant block of text but just some thoughts on combat.
Ship Classes:
Ships will just add more to your fleet HP.
Weapons:
Different weapons will give modifiers to your attack score.
Bombers:
Attacks by them cannot be dodged unless by the deployment of fighters.

If anyone wants to add to it feel free otherwise we could just keep it simple.
>>
>>53654860
Bioships are resistant to missiles,metallics resistant to lasers?This is only for pvp.When fighting regular stuff,it's just decided then and there with no rules.
>>
>>53654894
That should be fine. Plasma should be an added 5 to attack damage against everything with maybe kinetics gaining a bonus vs metallic targets while lasers get a bonus vs bioships.
>>
>>53654973
Yeah,so plasma is an all rounder,with others being for specific enemies.
>>
>>53654815
We've sat him down and we are trying to keep him calm. His advisor is currently speaking with us, and while he de,ands to know what is going on, he is grateful for our presence.
>>
Question is half of the ambassadors still on Ru
>>
>>53655128
Yes,the other half is communicating through the box.I checked the Federation assembly,it is clear.
>>
>>53655171
who is still on my world ,i last recall Taxla,Sabbalith,and Sir Ty;solan
>>
>>53655217
I believe only the Empress and Ovaa now.Sir Ty'solan had to go before the battle,and I came back from the Wastes.You may bring them back to the Assembly if you wish,and thank you for giving us asylum.
>>
>>53655311
ok as soon as i find them they ill fly them back
>>
>>53655377
Understood,Rukaar.Maybe after this settles I can go to your game worlds for a bit,hunt some prey.
>>
>>53655502
any time dear friend, and after all this I can assume that we are allied yeah?
>>
>>53654986
I also believe that battleships should also be able to field superweapon variants of its attached weaponry, dealing more damage against bigger ships (other battleships, cruisers, carriers) but unable to target smaller ships like bombers corvettes and fighters
>>
We are currently beginning the clean up of Avar, and we plan to begin a resettlement project on the planet.
>>
>>53655533
Of course,my friend.
>>53655754
That makes sense.Mayber only cruisers can dodge?
>>
>>53655756
The Federation has terraformers from the collective.Do you require one?
>>
>>53655794
It's a natural world, and we intend to inhabit it with Avarians, after we clean up the planet first.
>>
>>53655812
So it's only pollution and rubble?
>>
>>53655768
Makes sense, carriers are equipped to deploy ships from the far back and not suppossed to engage in direct combat so their engines are not made for avoidment of direct fire. Battleships are armored enough to withstand most hits so if anything cruiser speed would be used mostly to ram smaller or exposed sides of equivalent enemy ships rather than avoiding
>>
>>53655826
Yes, seems to be from the shadow invasion, and the centuries left without maintenance.
>>
More about the United Empire.
The systems of the United Empire are a force driven by industrialization and imperialism.
Systems under their control: 100
20 Heavily Industrialized Systems
30 Well Developed Colonies
50 Far flung outposts
The Imperial navy is grouped into 20 fleets to represent the current amount of core planets that rule the Empire. Make heavy use of nukes,laser and mass drivers but shielding tech is very rare.
Can produce 3 dreadnoughts per year
12 battleships
60 cruisers
120 destroyers
400 corvettes
These numbers represent the supremacy of Imperial Industry.
Each fleet is made of 3 dreads,10 Battleships,30 cruisers,60 destroyers and 150 corvettes spread out to defend imperial space.
Just wanted to do this in the interest of fairness so in case of war or any combat I couldn't pull like 30 dreadnoughts out of my ass
>>
The plague has spread to nearly most of the federation. Several sectors have been spending thousands of millions on Defense Stations and ships.
>>
>>53655913
Another thing. Commerce, except for those with official government permits have been blocked from the Dabulan Ascendancy.
>>
>>53655913
I thought we destroyed the plague?
>>
>>53655906
Alright then... hmm, we ploraxians and UE do share some similarities. With the graces of Emperor Kinrotos, do you want to do a training exercise together to prepare for a full scale Operation Kholoret. Oh, you don't know. It is for situations like the plague.
>>
>>53655859
I can agree with that except I'd keep super weapons to superheavy ships. With maybe battleships having the option to overcharge their weapons to do more damage.
>>
>>53655981
You thought, but it is still there. So many unaccounted "Necroships" (infected ships) have spread and crashed onto planet.
>>
>>53655998
Admiral, I believe that we wil also transmit ways to help save you from the plague, and your troops as well. We had sent this order for the Dukedom, but they did not want it. Do you wish to buy 100 corvettes, and 20 destroyers?
>>
>>53655984
I will try to arrive there we are still trying to prepare ships for a second battle in the asteroids where we have taken heavy casualties. If you can send ships to the front I will join you in my personal battleship.
>>
>>53656000
We need to lock down and stop it.Due to the combined Federation fleet established,another situation like earlier can't happen again,but we still can't let it spread any farther.Use operation Kholoret,and I'll aid you in it's installation.By the way,will you donate ships to the Fleet?I'm keeping count as of now.
>>
>>53656041
And you are? May I inquire on the capabilities of these vessels?
>>
>>53656059
We have dedicated federation ship designs and shipyards, Ambassador. We were one of the founders of this federation.
>>
>>53656093
Understood.However,we are currently amassing ships to be in hangar,ready to be deployed.It isn't necessary,but a corvette or some cruisers would help out a lot.
>>
>>53656086
I am Representative Inkito, of the Imperial Ploraxian Realms, a feudalistic government with a main emperor.
>>53656086
They are fairly recent, about ~20 years. They are the Kiithrim and the Bothir classes, both in the BG, LG, Gunship, and PD variants.
>>
>>53656116
Okay then. Have a donation of three escorts we received from the avarians.
>>
>>53656141
Thank you,Inkito.By the way,how is your prosthetic?It was ripped off during the attack,last I saw.
>>
The Avarian emperor is willing to cooperate with Dukedom forces, so long as we help drag his world back to shape and save his people from the brink of extinction.
>>
>>53656162
I got a replacement, its... doing fine, has some bugs
>Suddenly, it flaps around, and drops his drink to the ground
Dummkopf! I learned that one from the human ambassador.
>>
>>53656116
I have sent our contribution to the hangers. Our dreadnoughts are needed elsewhere but the rest of the fleet is led by one of our best admirals. They will be at your service Ambassador.
>>
>>53656190
Heh,I know what that means.Used to know the Jerrys in the war.
Pardon the slang,just an old habit.
>>
>Drone recovery ships are sent to claim the remnants of both fleets drifting in space... and any surviving capsule still drifting in space for slavery
>>
>>53656192
Understood.I have the bulk of the ships I sent ready,although the Waste Creature requires growth.
>>
>>53656118
Are you interested in buying these, admiral?
>>
>>53656256
They come at the base price of a about 500 billion SFC.
>>
I have some good news, the Noo Liberty Union has succesfully Terraformed the infamous planet Zeka-IV in the Zeka system. You know the planet with all the harsh radiation storms, it is now a prestine and golden gem of sand, hot air, and lovley shaded valleys. It is perfect for a new colony, so expect to see an increase in our produce in the next few years.
>>
>>53656287
That's wonderful news.How long did it take?
>>
Would anyone else like to give more information on their empire? I hope mine was informative but I must admit I don't know much about the rest of the Federation's members beyond the faces of their ambassadors.
>>
>>53656287
Also,I submitted the drawthread request.
>>
>>53656304
The Imperial Ploraxian Realms are a feudalistic government, ruled by an Emperor. We have been in existence for over nearly 500 years. We have recently suffered a civil war, although we are recovering. We share the same government type, although the common sapient is not oppressed, as guaranteed by the Sapient Rights Charter, commissioned by Kinrotos I, after integrating the first xenos.
>>
>>53656299
It has taken us the better part of the decade, but it was worth it
>>53656318
I saw it, awesome work, now let's just hope someone draws it
>>
>>53656234
>The Imperials count their losses with 5 cruisers destroyed, a battleship heavily damaged by plasma fire and numerous smaller ships left drifting in space. Eager for revenge on their foes.
>>
>>53656287
Excellent! We have also terraformed a massive 25- approximate tile unit world, which used to be a tomb world. We are colonizing it, and it is a pristine, tropical paradise! We have heard life signs from below, and we think there were survivors from the war. We shall integrate them with the rest. Nearly all Pre-FTL buildings will be demolished.
>>
>>53656304
Well,the Wastes has a varied history.It's less of an empire and more of another world entirely.There is very little that is stable in the Wastes.
I still need to write up a pdf style thing for the Wastes.It's a mix between the stuff of H.R Giger and Scorn,H.P.Lovecraft,and Samorost 3,and it's meant to be a lot like those urban unease threads as well.
>>
>>53656304
Here's my google docs of the Noo Libery Union
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53656341
>>53656368
It is good that terraforming has increased in speed and quality over the centuries.
Ovaa,how's the elected official?Is he doing his job well?

Inkito,is Ploraxia well after the W'nai Plague incident?
Regardless,I hope both of you can attend the Hematization.
>>
>>53656446
The planet Ploraxia? It hasn't been infected. Same for Koter. In fact, we believe that the W'nai plague has been mutating. Changing.
>>
>>53656446
He is doing his job as best as he can, but as you all might know, running an interstellar Empire is hard work
>>
>>53656304
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10OjaWTPB6jNvD4ZgkyiBpSYU2XeV4iF9IEuM0SeJgeg/mobilebasic
>>
>>53656463
Well,that isn't very good at all.Have your scientists been close to a cure?I've been doing testing,and have found numerous acids that dissolve the fungus,not harming civilians.However,the victims of the plague themselves don't survive.
>>
>>53656368
It is the planet Xekos IV. Or known to the natives as Blossoming Spring. We are returning it to its natural state.
>>
>>53656492
The cure? Well, the disease is erratic! BLOODY ERRATIC! We come close, and then it mutates! Its like it is sentient, wanting more. Almost like a hive.
>>
What exactly are the capabilities of the plague? And how is it able to spread between worlds?

And the Empire would pay handsomely for any information on our enemy so if any of you have any intelligence on the cephalopods I believe we could make a bargain.
>>
>>53656287
Wonderful news. We recently brought the world of Avar back, and discovered it had Avarian survivors in cryo chambers in the palace vaults.
>>
>>53656491
Put it so everyone can view Baron. I am very interested in the Dukedom.
>>
>>53656571
Excellent! I hope that the Vari will seek an audience with you, as they have been discovered to be the same species.
>>
>>53656304

T͕͕͎͕͍̺h̼͔̙͇̺é͕͖̬ ̶̦͙̣s͖̣̠͚͇w̗̜͎̥̜̕a̮̮̹r̨̗m͙̯̹͎̜ͅ ͈̘͙̀i̤s͚̜̮͚͎̺̭ ̙͎̙̳̗̩͢n̙̞o̵͙m̪͙̦͇ą͎̣̪̜̬ͅd̳̭͟i̯c̱̤̳̭ͅ,̸ ̥͠w͖e̻ ̙͔̖̺̤̫͕͝c͖̱̝̠̠̭̱a͞l̩̦̯̣͝l ͉̮n͇̱o̡ ̸͇̤̠̱̪ͅp̞̭̯̯̘͎̻l̸̤̻̻̟̹̭a̭̰̼͇n͠e̯̳͢t͎̥̬̕ ̸̬͙̺̘̳o͖͖ͅur̵ ̸̫̗h̦̝͇̼̫o̦̥me,̭ͅ
>>
>>53656546
Then the acid is the only way.Regardless,it is restistant to their mutation,as it attacks their mutable base directly.
>>
File: ceph4.png (1MB, 1148x1146px) Image search: [Google]
ceph4.png
1MB, 1148x1146px
>>53656342
>The Star Conclave recovers the spoils with a very successful after-battle report, having lost only two cruisers and a having badly bruised battleship due to their superior shielding technology.

Out of character:
I know my guys are not exactly part of the federation but here goes some info:

The conclave's ship armor is thin paper, but the shielding technology is heavily advanced, making up for their fragile, yet easy to manufacture and fast moving design.

Their weapon energy source and the base of all their weaponry and fuel is plasma.

They're heavily millitarized but their core planets are small ocean worlds, with a few core worlds actually being continental, for which they build mechanical bodies to walk the surface.

Their ruler is a High Hierarch, from a council of Three Hierarch. Each Hierarch is replaced by the First ascendant on death, who in turn becomes the third, lesser, hierarch, who will ascend to the second on this one's death or ascension. The second will ascend to high Hierarch on the death of the High Hierarch. Bassically a chain of ascension in which assassinating the one on top of you is not uncommon.

Obviously this causes much political struggle yearly and as such diplomatic actions are underdeveloped for this tech-advanced society. They preffer to base the integrity of their society in the glory of combat rather than drinking coffee and voting for rights. If you are strong enough to kill, torture or humiliate someone else you have the total and complete right to do so.
>>
>>53656614
Truly? I would like to speak with one.
>>
I seem to be unable to find the empress or ovaa
>>
>>53656741
I am here, can I assist you in anything Rukaar?
>>
>>53656636
Also out of character:
How many systems does your race have? And why did they develop into a society based on violence?
>>
>>53656741
I believe Ovaa spoke with us on Vox earlier.I'm going back to the Assembly in the Federation.Once they are found,simply bring them back.
>>
>>53656804
ah if you still are on Ru im taking you back now after i find the empress
>>
>>53656491
It says I need to request permission to view it.
>>
>>53656821
Has the fleet engaged Ambassador? If so how goes the fighting? I hope the Federation Fleet is handling itself well in it's first combat.
>>
>>53656489
Certainly.Is your Harvest festival occurring soon?
>>
>>53656862
It is still in the hangar,ready to defend the Assembly.It is for emergency Federation defense,to prevent a breach like earlier with the plague from happening again.If you require aid,I can loan some ships of my own.
>>
>>53656862
wait the federation has a colletive fleet now?
and i,the leader of the best ship to ship fighters,was not informed
>>
>>53656870
It's not due for a few months sadly.
>>
>>53656911
My apologies,Rukaar.I was to inform you,but I am a bit forgetful.The fleet is to defend the Assembly,and other Federation areas.If you could donate some ships,that would be appreciated.
>>
>>53656924
Has Sun Season begun yet?
>>
>>53656955
it's fine and i will order a thousand men to join the fleet.
>>
>>53656976
Understood.We need men to act as boarding troops and infantry.
>>
>>53656808
OOC:
Around a total of 70 systems most of which are automated vigilance outposts and automated mining facilities.

The reason their society is based on kill or be killed it's because of three reasons:
1st: The rule of the sea, their origin, the big fish eats the smaller fish.
2nd: Their first contact with extraterrestrial life was that of prey, and as such they autodecreed themselves as the superior race in the universe where everything else exists to entertain or feed them and only because they will them to continue existing (Which I am sure sooner or later will hit them in the balls)
3rd: Having progressed far from religion into a meritocracial autoritarian society, they care little for being benign for an enjoyable afterlife, you live today to rule as you see fit, for tomorrow you may rest in a grave forever.
>>
>>53656974
Yes, the sun season is in full swing. I am planning to offering a few small berries I have grown in my office to the shire to the All-Mother and the All-father at the Federation HQ. It's not a big gift to them, but it's something
>>
>>53656808
The IPR has about 245 systems.
>>
>>53657048
Of course.I'm sure Keh-Ovaa and Hek-Kasoo would appreciate it.
>>
>>53657095
I am impressed you know our native tounge for our deities.
>>
>>53656808
The Wastes is infinitely large,but only a little of it can be considered safe enough for non Wastes residents.Carter is a self appointed ambassador,and can utilize the Wastes' production and residents,but he has no empire beyond this.He has the backing of most Waste beings,or at least the tolerance of them.
>>
>>53657048
Yes. I wish you a good holiday, but, there is a problem. This is a governmental facility, and it would not be professional to keep this in public. In your quarters, it is okay. No offense, some materialist colleagues of mine might take offense. I am materialist myself, but it does not matter. I am tolerant.
>>
>>53657030
Seems pretty balance now if only we had a basic galactic map that would be the shit.
>>53656976
>>53656955
What are the fleet's numbers up to now?
>>
>>53657132
It is a small feat to simply read up on your history.I have been in Noo space before,and your people are happy to teach others.
And share food.

Like seriously your food is amazing,especially the Tavazo-Ous.I prefer it stewed,with vegetables and some meat items.
>>
>>53657183
5 Dreadnoughts
12 Battleships
65 Cruisers
40 Destroyers
55 Corvettes
A gigantic Wastes creature
1000 Rumar warriors
3 Ploraxian escort ships
>>
>>53657184
I have tried Noo cuisine before, it is delicious! You can really tell where the food came from.
>>
>>53657184
We have a lot in common Mr.Carter, my mother used to prepare her home made Tavazo-Ous stew like that.
>>
>>53657205
This is roughly equivalent to a small interstellar power.Certainly enough to defend the Assembly.
>>
>>53657205
Yes. There are several federation fleets, and federation schematics. We have several fleets already, but I presume this is for the last defense line. We will also give you one mega-dreadnought.
>>
>>53657211
The secret ingredient is hard work and patience, for the crops cannot be harvested too soon or too late.
>>
>>53657268
Yes,this is to prevent a situation like the plague breach.Thank you,Inkito.And yes,you can tell where it came from.Noo culture is very down to Earthexcuse my human expression.
>>
>>53657205
And don't forget the Noo rations that keeps all the Navy lads filled with energy and determination! One often underestimates the effects a good meal will have on general performance.
>>
>>53657237
Really?What a coincidence.Your mother has great taste.
>>
>>53657281
>>53657184
>>53657312
p͇͡ͅl̤͖̬̝͙̬͠ẹ̱̳a̝̝̞s̩̬͚e͇͓̬̖̬̹,̶̙̟̻͇̟͇ ̻̥͓̺͙̰c͈̟̞̖ę̳̭̖͚͚̥̱as̼̪̮e͇̯̫̩̹̠̳.̯͇͕̝͕ͅȩ̖͓ṇ͍͔̼̹d̺͍͔̯̩̭͇̀.s̜̙̜ț̡̯̫̦ơ̭̫̜̥̗͔ṕ̤̥ ̡̯͎ ̢̠̱͙̻t̸͇̯̖̞̞h̼̮͍̤͚ͅi͖̮̜̟s̨̰ ̛̩t̴͓̥a̱̭l̨͖̤ḵ̤̼͍͉͠/̹̻d̶̜̫͙͚͙ia̵̜͉̬̗͇̥l̦͎͉͍̠o̧g͇̖̬͚/̖̠͎d͖̣̗̮͉i̙͚̱̟͖̭̰͢s̡̫̝c̙̖̀u̱̻͚̮s͇̝̣͈̻s̝̜̯̯̣͍̫i̭̳̞̣̱͈̗͢o͓̩͕̜͙̹̗n͙ ̛̠͔̟͈̠͓ọ̺͎̼͓͞f̻̱͕̘͢ f̡̼̯̪ò̰̱o͕̱̭̖̤͓͔d͚͚ ̥̭̺̹͎̞y̖͓̦̯̙o̝͡ú̯̩ ͕̟̪̻̬ͅma̸̦̠̙k̨͎̙̹̰̪e̕ ̢͎͕̱͕͉͚̤t͇͘h̠̮͚i̤s̨̥͉̙̳̱̠ ͖̯u̜͉̗̻̦̦n͙͓i̗̙t̳̱͙̩̪̫ͅ ̡hu͈̭̬n̪̗͖g̣͎͇̭̱̳̺r͈͈͔͎͝y͎͙͓/͞r͠a̖̦̫v͓̟̠̭e̯ṋ̖͡o͉̭̬̜͍ͅu̟̟͖̼s̨͓͙̬͓̙̦̠/̨͚͔̰̹a̟͖͚̥g̖ͅi̵͙͕̫̟̩͎ͅt̛̙̝̼̥͕̳ą̟͉̺t̻̦̗͎̪̯e̟d̨̪͔͖
>>
>>53657281
what can your kind eat,seeing as until the empress appears we must stay,i wish not to have you starving
>>
>>53657312
Yes.In the trenches we practically ate slop.Some soldiers shot themselves.Food can really be a game changer in war.Not as much as other things,but it matters.
>>
>>53657367
We are not picky eaters, at least I am not. But we are omnivorous so I am happy with anything you can provide, I do not want to make any hassle for you regarding my diet, and I would very much like to know more about your cuisine Rukaar, since I have told you a lot about my own.
>>
>>53657310
Another thing. We will donate about 500 tanks, and nearly 5,000 small arms for this "Task Force X". Another thing is that we have a new design to the federation database, the FEX-34, a wheeled APC for urban situations, and riot control. It is armed with several machine guns, in which two can be swapped for flamers. It can transport approx. 30 men per car.
>>
>>53657312
Elected speaker we would be highly interested in making a deal for some of your delicious food stuffs. Happy and fed workers are often the most effective. What would you want to trade? We have a lot of mineral wealth at our disposal.
>>
>>53657440
That's great!Can the FEX 34 use chemical weaponry?
>>
>>53657433
well damn near anything really,but on Ru Muckoi plants are a good snack,meat from our many predators,such as the Duskhal,Peak lizards,and the Tumuk squid.
>>
>>53657471
We would be glad to make that trade, as an agrarian society we do not have the industrial output to extract minerals in the same quantities that you do. Do you want standard issue raisin bars or cafeteria meals for your workers? We can come up with other food variants to send, but the two I mentioned is the most common exported version of food.
>>
>>53657440
The tanks donated:
TX-25 Medium Tank
TX-30 Heavy tank
BX-10 Self-Propelled Artillery Piece
AX-40 APC
XV-70 Light Tank
TX-35 Superheavy tank
FX-40 Flamer Tank
Small Arms:
OS-16 Smartgun SMG
SM13 Assault Rifle
SM14 Marksman Rifle
N1194 Automatic Pistol
BF331 LMG
KX325 Sniper Rifle
ATM45 Anti-tank weapon
>Note: Small arms are mostly Gauss weapons. Some are energy, like the KX325, and the SM14.
>>
>>53657497
Do you think you can give me a mixed plate? I'm curious to try them all.
>>
>>53657486
It can be outfitted with chemical weapons, although one major flaw is that the crew could be exposed to its dangers.
>>53657564
Yes, this is the full list.
>>
>>53657567
well picking the planets are easy,excuse me while i hunt the rest
>>
>>53657544
We'll have ten cargo ships of each please Speaker. And you will have a convoy arriving shortly with your part of the deal. It is nice doing business with you.
>>
>>53657592
Then we'll use the acid from low orbit onto infested planets and ships.It won't kill civilians,although even non zombified carriers will die from it.
>>
>>53657564
Ahhh finally a race that also has a love of tracks and the vehicles that use them. While ours are mostly projectile armed they are heavily armored and well built. Perhaps we shall collaborate one day on a superior design.
>>
>>53657665
To be fair, some vehicles use grav technology, and also use legs.
>>
>>53657630
Likewise Admiral, now if I excuse me, I need to return to my quarters and rest going to sleep now. Bye for now Ambassadors, and the like!
>>
>>53657665
We hope you will donate to "Task Force X'.
>>
>>53657707
Goodbye Ovaa.
Rukaar,if the Empress returns,go ahead and bring them both to the Assembly.
>>
>>53657707
ill have the prey killed by the mornin'
>>
>An experimental gravetic radar scan sweeps the system, looking for any trace of continued hostilities

This is the Eortite ambassadorial frigate Song of Wisdom. We are on the outskirts of the system and request permission to land. Be advised we have ambassadorial staff aboard and require assurances of their safety, over.
>>
Revised combat rules:
Fleet Health will be based on the ships that make up the fleets involved.
Dreadnoughts will be 20 pts each
Battleship 15pts
Cruisers 10pts
Every five destroyers will be worth 10 pts
Every 10 corvettes will be worth 5pts
Treat carriers as Cruisers that allow you to launch fighters and bombers but can only use them 5 times and you must announce if you are launching fighters to intercept or bombers to attack.
Damage will be 2d+5 +Weapon
Lasers will be base 4 but against bioships will be 6
Kinetics will be base 4 but against metallics 6
Plasma will be 5 against all targets
Missiles depending on warhead will be between 7 -10 but can be shot down by fighters like bombers
Bombers will be 5 but cannot be dodged.
And for Plasma,Laser, and Kinetics if it is a capital ship the weapons can be overcharged to add 2 to the damage but they cannot fire for the next turn. And superheavies like dreadnoughts can field doomsday weapons and are the only ships that can.
Anything to add?
>>
>>53657841
how do we get the pts to purchase ships
>>
Try now
https://docs.google.com/document/d/10OjaWTPB6jNvD4ZgkyiBpSYU2XeV4iF9IEuM0SeJgeg/mobilebasic
>>
>>53657841
Infantry can be used as a boarding action for a turn,but only on capital ships and dreadnought..200 infantry is 2d8 damage + small arms damage+6,but must sacrifice a cruiser.Can be used up to 5 times.
>>
>>53657895
The points are their to represent the fleet health. But if we want to get complicated we could start doing industrial scores.
>>
>>53657903
Thanks
>>
New thread?
>>
>>53658627
ş͓ṷ̪̻͙̣̠̼͞r̬̯͕͠e͓̖̱͙̹̤͘
̵
>>
File: Ferry.png (1MB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
Ferry.png
1MB, 750x750px
>>
>>53657899
New thread.
Thread posts: 434
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.