[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1540: Back to the Past Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 597
Thread images: 82

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Threads
>>53627297
>>
>>53638550
>try to bench press truck for gains
>body is crushed with the pressure between the truck and the ground

>>53638555
It's just annoying how common it is.
>>
>>53638668
You are getting too autistic here, you can lift X amount by buying strong perks. Your body can handle that amount.
>>
>>53638609
>Thread name
KOTOR! What are you up to?
Is that Samurai Jack Jump Imaged yet?

If not, you might want to look at the Physical Enhancements side of the jump. Some of the perks are overpriced or weak.

Like super speed is both more expensive and slower then Flight. You'd think it would be faster because it is land 2d versus flights 3d movement, and then faster still because it costs twice as much.

Is Jack unaging longevity over 50 years covered by a perk like Regeneration, Indomitable Will, his unbreakable sword, or something unknown not offered by any perk because it is never explained well enough?

Should Enhanced Reflexes be part of Enhanced Speed or Enhanced Agility?
>>
>>53638609
>#1540
Yall niggers need to go outside.
>>
File: 1432261200021.png (2MB, 898x1061px) Image search: [Google]
1432261200021.png
2MB, 898x1061px
>Not Scottish Beauties Edition
baka
>>
>>53638774
You mean, with the bees?
>>
>>53638701
I thought he was explained to be unaging because of the time portal..or something.
>>
>>53638785
The bees are inside too though.
>>
File: 1494261813369.png (1MB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494261813369.png
1MB, 706x1000px
So what's your animal?
>>
>>53638785
>You mean, with the bees?
It is nice to know I am not alone.
>>
>>53638774
>going outside
>in this weather

No. I'll take this over the constant barrages of lightning bolts and sheets of rain with the occasional break for the day star to send UV lasers down to fry me like an egg.
>>
>>53638804
Wolves.
I also like foxes.
I don't like dogs. They're like crappy counterfeit wolves.
>>
File: Pretty Kitty.png (468KB, 755x643px) Image search: [Google]
Pretty Kitty.png
468KB, 755x643px
>>53638804
Aside from being a cat thanks to Soul Eater, I also tend to have a lot of cats helping me out in various jumps.
>>
>>53638925
>I don't like dogs

Begone.
>>
>>53638804
Bats and Bees I guess
>>
>>53638959
But then who will make an actual Bayonetta jump?
>>
>>53638804
Lemming.
>>
>>53638804
I'm fond of Owls, Snakes, and Dolphins.
>>
>>53638804
Magpies, snakes, and cats
>>
File: cuttlefish.jpg (29KB, 236x355px) Image search: [Google]
cuttlefish.jpg
29KB, 236x355px
>>53638804
Cuttlefish.
>>
>>53638804
Not really big on critters.
But I do have dog, big-ass bat, and big-ass snake alt-forms.
>>
File: Monarch.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Monarch.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
>>53639144
GIVE US THE CUTTLEFISH!
>>
File: ratfolk portal wizard paizo.jpg (49KB, 564x810px) Image search: [Google]
ratfolk portal wizard paizo.jpg
49KB, 564x810px
>>53638804
Rats. I'm basically vermin myself.
>>
>>53638804
humans
>>
File: Tap Titans Gauntlet.pdf (141KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tap Titans Gauntlet.pdf
141KB, 1x1px
Repost for new thread and you all must have missed it because there wasnt any shitposting.

>>53637968
That requires me to know the setting. And THAT requires me to watch the show.

Hell the fuck no.
>>
>>53639261
...this isn't actually finished right?
>>
>>53639261
Slow Growth seems like something a determined jumper could build up, just spam fireball for years in a pocket dimension and without any boosts it could destroy a planet.
>>
>>53639261
>Bunch of percentage effects that boost all powers
>2000cp drawbgack limit despite there being so little
>There's so little overall
Blade, it couldn't be more transparent that you're making this for certain powers. You've put zero effort into the setting, as usual.
>>
File: jc8.jpg (62KB, 600x265px) Image search: [Google]
jc8.jpg
62KB, 600x265px
>>53638804
I'm too plasma-y to associate much with animals these days.

Back in the day, I had a certain affinity for moths, spiders and mantis shrimps though.

Some of my least devas are probably based on them. The bit of me that used to be a bit of Chakravartin is a Third Circle Soul, after all.
>>
>>53639261
Here you go. Some shitposting. Second time lucky.
>>53639338
>>
>>53639320
Not to be picky but that describes every xianxia.
>>
>>53639349
Man astral layers must be really strange for you if you have it.
>>
File: 1495944849255.jpg (112KB, 394x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1495944849255.jpg
112KB, 394x1600px
>>53638804
WOLVES ARE STRONK
>>
>>53639461
I get Geralt vibes from him.
>>
>>53639261
>Swinging All Day
Infinite fighting stamina, including no need to eat or sleep during, for 100cp?

>Criticial Hit
Up to TEN times as much? And why si it purchaseable multiple times?

>Bear Asses
Buy from who? You've given fuck all info on the setting, who and how does this work with?

>Prestige
Needs more detail on how it works. Do you erase all your progress at everything or just one thing? How much do these relics upgrade things?

>Slow Growth
Too good if it applies to everything. You should limit this somehow, given it's better then other things at it's current cost.

>Jump Attack
FIFTY TIMES? And it gets stronger? No.

>Critical Up
Basically the same issues as the earlier critical perk.

>Poison Touch
There's far too many massive multipliers and hard numbers in this jump Blade. Given how light it is on everything else, it really makes it hard to not think you made the jump explicitly for these sort of insane multipliers. A guarantee of dealing 15 attacks at x15 power is too much.

>Berserker
FORTY. Your attempt at making it seem less OP is pretty shit too, unless you're saying all the multipliers don't scale with you out of the gauntlet.

>Midas Touch
A perk that seems fitting and also way overpriced compared to all the massive damage multipliers you have.

contd
>>
>>53639427
Why is a tapping game being compared to xianxia?
>>
>>53639261
Most of the free perks shouldn't be free, just Monsters Carry Money? and Swinging All Day. There's no point in starting a gauntlet off with 0 CP if you're just going to give them over 1200CP worth of perks temporarily.

>No Bear Asses
DOES it actually ramp up fast? Or is every purchase still just a little better than the one before?

>Slow Growth
+2% power for everything permanently for every single time you use it is too strong. Needs quickly diminishing returns
>>
File: 1472243646528.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472243646528.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Alright…that's just about everything I need. I can finally get out and stretch my muscles a little bit. And not a moment too soon.
>"…you're sure?"
I'm sure.
>"This is the moment you've been building up to, isn't it? The moment I've always worried about. You don't have to."
I said I would, so I'm going to. Besides…this is what we've both wanted for a long time."
>"…alright. I'll put my faith in you, then."

Jump 84: Zendikar
Origin: Drop-In
Faction: Hermit
Race: Human
Perks:
Chill of the Void
There Are Always Customers
Manavore [900]
Direction Without A Name [700]
Devoid [400]

Lands:
Island x10 [0]

Items:
Traveler's Boots
Kor Hooks

Drawbacks:
A Grim Certainty - They're already here. [600]

I've always thought of myself as a human. Not 'wizard-spider-cyborg, etc.'. Just human. After all, I was still motivated by my own emotions more than anything else, chasing after my guiding star even to the detriment to myself. That's not to say I've not accomplished a lot, even without the help of my companions. I've taken the office of Sorcerer Supreme seriously each time I've worn it, defending Earth and other worlds from whatever horrors sought to exploit it, or gods who passed judgement without care for the collateral.

But even if I have to admit, this is toeing the line more than a little bit.

I've devised a ritual that will fuel my ascension and launch my soul into a higher dimension, my body becoming completely vestigial and the soul able to use all forms and functions that my body would. My soul is completely inviolable now, and much stronger after decades of cultivation and training, before getting a large boost from becoming a human SOUL in the last world. So this effectively means that I would only need to interact with the physical world as much as I want to. As if sensing my motivation for wanting to undergo this transformation, a piece of the Eldrazi seems to have crept into my abilities this second time around.
>>
File: 1475594493680.jpg (128KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1475594493680.jpg
128KB, 1024x1024px
>>53639526
Maybe this is completely unnecessary. After all, as flesh and blood, I've been amazingly accomplished to this point. But after the events in the previous few jumps, I realize being made vulnerable by virtue of flesh was dangerous. I was a living connection to other worlds. Who knew what would happen if someone else found a way to exploit or break that? I'd rather my title not become anymore literal than it has already been.

Just as my least-hated mentor Dr. Stephen Strange made a wager with Death to cheat the curse of aging, I would gamble my soul to take a step forward into a higher plane of existence. If enlightenment exists somewhere in the multiverse, I acknowledge this is effectively cheating and taking a shortcut. But that's what a Sorcerer does. We do what we must, because we can.

The Battle for Zendikar rages behind and around me. I take small steps to ensure that the time loop is closed and that the two who arrive meet their eventual demise, but no further. Once the leylines had finished their mission, I finally primed the ritual and all the mana I could possibly gather, using what materials left from the Hedrons I could locate.

The world shudders as I am enveloped by Heaven's Feel, bolstered by the alien essence now carried in my body. I can feel my physical senses change from nerves to instinct, my flesh becoming little more than an extension of my soul. I can feel it. Finally, I've taken a step beyond what I was before, finding the ideal form for sorcery. I…I…!

…don't feel all that different.

…hm.

That was anti-climactic. I feel like I might have gotten a bigger result if I put more thought into this?

Eh, whatever. It's close enough. I'll take my new soul-body and start seeing how far I can push my magic. At least, in the Mirror Dimension. I need to hide from the locals before they figure out what I've done, Decade, AWAY!
>>
>>53639491
It's probably the beard.
>>
File: there is no magic is there.gif (358KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
there is no magic is there.gif
358KB, 500x281px
https://pastebin.com/4NbeVULJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yenZUBoCp4

>Eevee's pretty lucky he wasn't worth bumping off that day. It's too bad nobody could understand what he was saying, but he could give good enough hints. At least they knew what a question mark was.

>The rippling pool leads him to...

>A suburban house's garage, which smells of alcohol.
>Los Angeles, California. But... when?
>A war room containing three flags. One white with a red sun, one red with yellow tools and a star, and one blue with a white bird.
>A heavenly mountain? A robotic city? A dark castle? A powerful palace? What is this place?
>A tea party between a giant hairy Persian and that warm light he met in the void.
>Standing in front of a human. A girl with pink hair? Or maybe an old man? They look surprised to see him.
>>
>>53639261
contd

So first issue. Most of these are percentage based effects that buff all your powers and they're fucking insane at that. If you were clear that they were only skills from this jump, it'd be fine but the level of boosting and alteration you're doing to other perks makes it obscene.

>Cooldown Amulet
Broken but whatever. These can only be given to one skill each right? You can't stack them?

>Critical Token
Again with the MASSIVE increases in damage multipliers

>Extenders
These are even worse at the bullshit they can do, especially since there's no upper limit, despite you mentioning a maximum. Limit these to skills from this jump or at least bother to put a max on them.

>Book of Prestige
Might be useful if you actually gave us any idea of how this process worked. The relic perk gave no indication you could get more then one relic per prestige as implied here.

>Insert blah blah blah about being the chosen hero
Doing lazy stuff like this only makes it more clear why you make jumps like this and it's not a good look.

>Drawback cap
Why is it so damn high when you have so few drawbacks and so few things to buy in the rest of the jump? The drawbacks themselves seem really weak and made to be cheesed for lots of CP too. Most of them amount to making rooms easier and justifying it by saying you'll need to travel longer, not exactly a harsh downside for the hundreds of CP you're getting back.
>>
>>53639261
You see a jump for a clicker needs perks that give you some serious escalation potential, that is the entire point of clicker/idle games. That said such perks would be too powerful for such settings, making the prospects of a jump for one rather dubious.
>>
>>53639683
Perhaps one might see the basic solution of making perks that are good escalation for clicker games and not for EVERYTHING EVER INCLUDING ALL POWERS AND ABILITIES.

This seems like a fairly basic thing to do.
>>
>>53639658
>A heavenly mountain? A robotic city? A dark castle? A powerful palace? What is this place?
>>
>>53639261
Why do you keep turning phone games into things that give you massive power ups? I just don't get it.
>>
>>53639658
>Standing in front of a human. A girl with pink hair? Or maybe an old man? They look surprised to see him.
>>
>>53638804
I tend to hover around boars, insects in general, especially butterflies and grasshoppers/locusts. Oh, and dragons, of course.
>>
>>53639693
>Cookie Clicker
>Perks centered around running a cookie factory and advertising your cookies
>Drawbacks include unleashing cookie-based apocalypses on the world, and even future worlds if you can't stop it there
>>
>>53639714
>Oh why do those dang SBers keep making jumps?
>>
>>53638804
Snakes. I like snakes.
>>
Apparently Blade did that tapping gauntlet in 3 hours and boasts about it.

No wonder it's so empty of content and quality.
>>
>>53639877
Could he try actually making something good and bragging about that? No one brags about being a quick shot, speed is only impressive if you're doing something with that time.
>>
>>53639320
As far as i'm concerned, this stuff is all self contained, which should actually solve a lot of the problems. Slow growth only effects the stuff in jumps.

>>53639693
I have zero problem making this self contained.

>>53639497
>>53639659
Not going to respond individually, but all of this is noted.

>>53639877
As compared to my usual months?
>>
>>53639910
All the records have already been set. So it isn't going to be easy for poor Blade.
>>
>>53639969
>the stuff in jumps
...please tell me you meant 'in jump' and not 'in all jumps'
>>
>>53639969
You're right. This is as shit as your normal work. That's more depressing because it means that spending months on something barely improves it from you spending hours on it.
>>
>>53639969
>All of this is noted
So a few changes and most of it's ignored? Give him actual answers Blade, for once in your time here actually take action to make yourself look better instead of look worse.
>>
>>53639969
For all you talk about skills in the jump and out of it, you seem to have forgotten to, you know, actually fucking explain what they are and what you get in jump.

I think you should learn to stop boasting when your speed has apparently made you just cut seemingly important parts from the jump in order to get it 'done' faster.
>>
>>53640019
He's the kind of jumpmaker who thinks that massively upgrading everything you ever receive by several orders of magnitude is a good idea because, once upon a time, your great great great great great grandaddy was amazing.
>>
>>53639658
That first one is Rick and Morty, isn't it.
>>
Jump # 135 Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha (Free choice)
Origin: Wanderer (0)
Perks:
*Age is no Barrier (0)
*Well Adjusted (0)
*Zenryoku Zenkai! (100, Discount)
*Power of friendship (300, Discount)
*Ace of Aces (600)
Magic:
*Potential: S (400)
*System – Mid-Childan (0)
*Spells – Shooting type, Bombardment type, Magic Enhanced Attack , Barrier and Shields, Capture type spells (0)
Equipment
*Stack of Cash (0)
*Sponsored by Pizza Hut (0)
Companions
*My Friends and Me (200)
*Jumpers Squad 7 (400)
Devices (+1000 DP)
*More Device points (200 CP)
*Handling - Weapon Type
*Form - Standard form(Import -Caliburn), Device form, Shooting form (200 DP)
*Intelligence - Intelligent (100 DP)
*Add Systems -Auto Repair, Accelerated Charge System Cartridge system, Bit System (550 DP)
Barrier Jacket
*Form - Sonic form, (100)
*Enhancements: Sonic Boost (50)
Drawbacks
*Lost Lugia Magnet (+100)
*Befriending (+100)
*Hooked (+100)
*Clothing Damage (+100)
*What Evacuation sirens (+200)
Scenarios
* A mother’s Love (+ 300)
*Material L-S-D (+300)

Companions
*Arcueid, YuBel, Doom-chan, Adam Jensen, Snowflame; Background: Backwater, Ace of Aces, Potential: AA
*Rick, Sans, Eyes, Van Hellsing: Background: Civilian; Device Meister, Potential: AA
*Gemini Elves Background: Wanderer: Potential: AAA,
* Tamamo, Dark Magician Girl, Magician’s Valkeria, Akitsu, Makoto, Death; Background: Wanderer: Potential: S

Devices (All)
*Handling - Weapon Type
*Form - Standard form, Device form, Shooting form, Sealing form
*Intelligence - Intelligent
*Add Systems -Auto Repair, Accelerated Charge System
Barrier Jacket
*Form - Sonic form
*Enhancements: Sonic Boost

So the story for this went a little long so I pastebined it. https://pastebin.com/Qww7uTS6
>>
Does anyone have an idea of how I could turn the Treant Parasite from Skullgirls into Sapient Pearwood from Discworld?
>>
>>53637543
Tobirama pls go
>>
>>53639989
well, in gauntlet if you want to get technical, but yes.

>>53640019
>>53639497
swinging all day is conditional on actually fighting, so yes 100 cp. critical hit has ten as it's base ingame, and multiple times is more a better chance, and is removed. Bear asses i dont understand the question, you just throw money at them and they upgrade. Prestige resets everything in the gauntlet to generate relics, and upgrades are generaly in the pattern of +2%, then it goes to +4, +6, and two more for every upgrade, or whatever the base amount was. Slow growth is now limited to the gauntlet. Jump attack being fifty is it's base number, i can nerf it if you want. Critical up I can lower the range on i guess? Poision touch, the whole game is hard numbers, what do you suggest? berserker is, again, the base number, I can nerf it if you want. Midas touch, I can price drop to 400 or 300 i guess?

>>53639524
Most of those not being free is noted, and most are no longer free. Bear asses is something like adding 40 damage with one purchase, then 45, then 50, so it is relatively slow once you get up there because the enemies scale faster. Slow growth is now limited to ingauntlet stuff, or do you think it need more nerfing?

>>53639659
I have no problem making this self contained. Each purchase is one skill, i don't care if you use the same object for multiple skills as long as you buy it multiple times. Critical Token, will lower the range. Extenders the 'maximum' is how long till theres no point to upgrading it, aka the skill is always on, but technically you an keep going. Prestige will clarify. Blah Blah Blah will remove. Drawback cap, the drawbacks are mostly multi purchase so i didnt think i'd need a whole bunch, cap was just whatever.

>>53640019
Done.
>>
>>53640253
>sapient pearwood
Do not waifu the Luggage.
>>
>>53640356
I just want magic wood legs.
>>
>>53640290
Lower all the damage and strength multipliers, from criticals to berserker. If you're limiting all your percentage and power growers, those multipliers become a lot more appealing for working on out of jump things.

>Drawbacks
Then at least make the drawbacks worse, especially since the multi buy ones, where most of the CP comes from, are barely drawbacks.

>Whole game is hard numbers
Pick a game that isn't? The problem i see is that you don't seem to give a shit about the game itself. You've certainly given almost nothing to showing what it's about or why it's cool or what's good about the setting. You complain about your hands being tied because of hard numbers yet it seems like hard numbers are why you chose to make this.
>>
>>53640290
>Slow growth is now limited to ingauntlet stuff, or do you think it need more nerfing?
Assuming from the example that Jump Attack gets another +1 multiplier every time it's used, and you used it once a day for an entire jump, it would be doing 3610x damage. And Jump Attack is the weakest skill.

So yeah, implement some kind of diminishing returns.
>>
>>53638804
Lions.
>>
File: jc1.jpg (30KB, 250x353px) Image search: [Google]
jc1.jpg
30KB, 250x353px
>>53640253
The Unseen University somehow made a winged bean thing by accident, while trying to crossbreed fruit flies and green beans for sceince. Or magic, as they call it.

So-it's probable you could manage it just by having a sapient pearwood sample, and throwing enough magic at it and the parasite. For a surer bet, take both Witch and Wizard to be one of those magical wunderkinds obligatory reeeing about crossing the streams and maybe also a Geneforge and appropriate strange notes from the same jump to get an idea on how to mix the life essence with the thaums.

>>53640356
To be fair, the Luggage is a pretty cool husbando.

He fights off other mean boy Luggages and doesn't afraid of anything. It's just that he's gotta take care of his wizzzard first.
>>
>>53640290
Look, just go back to SB or QQ or some other place that's more appreciative of your special touch. It's clearly too hard for you to make jumps that will pass our (very low) quality control standards. And frankly, someone who thinks a lewd jump needs capstone boosters should be encouraged to rethink their entire jumpmking philosophy.
>>
>>53640426
Do not NTR the Luggage
>>
>>53640522
>capstone boosters
>in a lewd jump
Lolwut?
>>
>>53639695
>>53639740
>another tie
>Captain N vs. Familiar of Zero

Here we go again!
>>
File: ShitposterWarning.png (210KB, 650x1658px) Image search: [Google]
ShitposterWarning.png
210KB, 650x1658px
Am I wrong?
>>
File: Laughing Fox.gif (607KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Fox.gif
607KB, 300x169px
>>53638804
Foxes
>>
>>53640698
Familiar of Zero
>>
>>53640697
Lolyep.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BQUZ7vezFOjPsupUikzw_1CjYUzkXeDX8Ytk3mFGBJI>>53640698
>>
What jumps give me good music ability?
>>
>>53640741
Darkstalkers has a perk for that.
>>
Why is the whole 'hurr it's a phone game' shit even rank as a criticism? Who cares what device it's for? A Suggsverse phone game would still be Suggsverse.
>>
>>53638804
Snakes, foxes, wolves on occasion.
If I need representation in the form of a small flying animal or a swarm, then I use Umineko-like golden butterflies.
Underwater, I go full whale. With extra fins. And a landmass on my back. And horns. Okay, maybe not full whale, but kinda-like whale.
>>
>>53640741
Musician Jump
>>
>>53640522
>>53640740
>Shitposter actively browses the lewd thread.
You being MGE shitposter becomes more likely every day.
>>
>>53640741
Macross is top-tier for singers, which is the instrument you'll always have on you. Fallen London has the Artist tree if you want to focus on instruments. There are quite a few, but could you get more specific in what you need?
>>
>>53640775
If a jumpmaker is an SBer, we can block their jumps if we dislike their choice of font.
>>
How would a jumper start to engineer magic shortstack waifus?
>>
>>53640822
>We
You mean you'll shitpost about it because you know people from there are easier to rile up or make leave, which benefits your goal of killing content production.
>>
>>53640822
*yawn* you can't do shit, look at the SB jumps still on the drive that you still can't remove.
>>
>>53640851
>pic related

Whatever the fuck happened to the guy working on Granblue.
>>
>>53640870
College, like many with claims.
>>
>>53640851
Start in Geneforge, then maybe go to some other places, but theoretically you wouldn't need to. Though I do suggest getting Safety First from Cardcaptor Sakura before you start your work.
>>
>>53640898
You've posted this already. Move on.
>>
File: 15 - 9.gif (1023KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
15 - 9.gif
1023KB, 500x270px
>>53638804
Butterflies and various kinda of snake, mostly. Shapeshifting into huge clouds of thousands of butterflies or a giant mass of snakes is really fun.

Occasionally cats too, but that's mostly when I'm going catgirl/boy.
>>
>>53640898

Are you fucking retarded.

Are you just legitimately unstable in the brain.
>>
>>53640911
It's a meme or something, I've seen it crop up on other sites too.
>>
>>53640740
Misquote?
>>
>>53640808
I was hoping for anything really, so that'll do. Thanks.
>>
>>53640741
Steven Universe has some stuff for that, I think? Exalted: Infernals has a perk for it too, but it might be a bit overkill for most purposes.
>>
File: jc2.png (1MB, 1344x756px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
1MB, 1344x756px
>>53640666
>NTRing the Luggage

There are less traumatic ways to commit suicide, anon.

>>53640741
Other than those-Infernals, Wakfu, Brutal Legend, the Metalopocalypse jumps, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Disney Princess and any number of mundane skill buffing jumps.

I've been told Ar Tonelico singing boils down to a lot of off-key screechy noises though
>>
>>53640731
Okay, we're at 2-1 for FoZ.
>>
>>53640976
He's about two posts above you.
>>
File: 1457474555047.jpg (165KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1457474555047.jpg
165KB, 1058x705px
>>53640976
Battler ate him. Now there is only Battler-Anon.
>>
File: 1469331100467.jpg (12KB, 292x282px) Image search: [Google]
1469331100467.jpg
12KB, 292x282px
>>53640822

I got the message man, no need to say it again.
>>
>>53640940
It's probably Mommy posting it for fun, he's been shitposting religiously in /cyoag/ acting like a /r9k/ poster.
>>
>>53640976
Something happened and he turned into Garlock and then something else happened and now he's Battler?

>>53640958 is him.
>>
>>53640976
dont ask

>>53640969
FoZ vote here
>>
>>53640805
Nope, try again, chucklefuck. BLADE posted it on SB:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/general-jumpchain-thread-2.483115/page-1211#post-35488321

Also
>assuming I'm the shitposter
Kek.
>>
>>53640976
He turned into a space pirate of gar, and then had a midlife crisis and turned into a weird red-haired guy named Battler.
>>
>>53640997
>Paying attention to the shitposter
First /jc/ lesson. Anyway being an asshurt retard is to be ignored.
>>
>>53640976
He's still around being a shit. Same as every other fucking person here.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg (18KB, 105x105px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 11.jpg
18KB, 105x105px
Whelp. I'm going to be leaving the community for a while /JC. Some things IRL have come up and I either deal with it now, or I don't get the chance again. So, for the time I'm gone. It's been crazy but I love you guys and hope I can come back and play around here without guys again soon

Good bye /JC. This is Gaunlet, aka Waddle, signing off for now. See you guys when I get this resolved.
>>
>>53641062
Later, Gaunlet. I hope your IRL things go well.
>>
File: 0e1.png (299KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
0e1.png
299KB, 472x472px
>>53641062

We will wait for you.
>>
>>53640398
Would going from '1, 1, 1...' to '1, 2, 3, 4, etc', be good?.
>>
File: 1491926189-85847-zoom-500x600.jpg (155KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491926189-85847-zoom-500x600.jpg
155KB, 500x600px
>>53641062
>>
>>53641062
Good luck man, and thanks for the fun times. Hope to see you around here again soon.
>>
>>53641062
May your enemies burn by your hand.
>>
Fire, water, air, wood, or earth?
>>
>>53641062
Good luck. Take care.
>>
File: oh hello.gif (4MB, 463x260px) Image search: [Google]
oh hello.gif
4MB, 463x260px
>>53641062
Good luck out there.
>>
>>53641062
Well wishes from the cold north go with you. Waddle on you awesome star. Hope to see you again when everything settles down.
>>
>>53641111
This Jumper is definitely wood. The plant themes are starting to grow out of control.
>>
>>53641105
Because this is the result of our sins, anon.

We'll never be rid of Tera. He's literally admitted himself, he has a medical need to be here.
>>
>>53641111
Water.
>>
>>53641111
Knock on wood.
>>
File: Mnemon.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Mnemon.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
>>53641111
Fire most times. Earth if it's Dragon-Blooded aspects.
>>
>>53641062
I hope everything goes well for you, Gaunlet.
>>
>>53640740
>Magic P****
Oh my God, that's amazing.
I can just imagine it now.
Ripping off some guys junk, holding it to his horrified face and shouting "Kali-ma".
And then being able to put it back safely, if it's a prank, or plant it on his forehead if it's not.
>>
>>53641062
good luck with things.
>>
File: jc3.png (157KB, 322x504px) Image search: [Google]
jc3.png
157KB, 322x504px
>>53641062
Seeya!

>>53641111
A healthy balance to prevent a world where fire rains down from the skies and fills the seas, while fire-mammoths stroll the fire-plains and are tamed by fire-men. No matter how pretty that would be
>>
>>53641062
Hope everything goes well for you, Gauntlet. Take care and I hope we can see you again soon.
>>
>>53641062
Take care!
>>
>>53641111
Fire, for that dramatic flair. Or flare, as the case may be.
>>
>>53641130
Didn't he confirm his therapist told him to stop? So he actually has a medical need to not be here

>>53641010
Also what's your problem
>>
>>53641062
See ya Gaunlet! Hope to see you back again some time!
>>
File: KaliMa.jpg (64KB, 1453x679px) Image search: [Google]
KaliMa.jpg
64KB, 1453x679px
>>53641163
>>Magic P****
>Oh my God, that's amazing.
>I can just imagine it now.
>Ripping off some guys junk, holding it to his horrified face and shouting "Kali-ma".
>And then being able to put it back safely, if it's a prank, or plant it on his forehead if it's not.
This needs a visual.
>>
>>53641213
>Didn't he confirm his therapist told him to stop? So he actually has a medical need to not be here

Actually yes he did.

But apparently Tera is legitimately addicted, and so has disregarded his therapist.
>>
>>53641062
Godspeed, funnyman.
>>
>>53641239
Yes
>>
>>53641101
What? No? That's making it even stronger.
>>
>>53641229
I still want the link to the time he got banned on /pol/
>>
>>53641062
come back to us <3
>>
>>53641163
You can do that in Exalted, if you want a non-lewd jump that grants that capability. Not that body part specifically, but any part. One of the charms in Citrine Poxes of Contagion Style, a Sidereal Martial Art based around disease, lets you infect the target with "Broken Tile Organ Syndrome" that causes their organs and limbs be capable of detaching and reattaching.
>>
>>53641274
...no?

First upgrade takes one use. Second upgrade take two, third takes three. Before it was they all needed one. Thats definitely it taking longer.
>>
>>53641239
Yes, he used to call himself "teratophilia anon", a reference to his fetish for cancer and deformity.
>>
>>53641280
>banned on /pol/

Wait, what?

The worst I heard was that time he pissed off the /tg/ parliament to the point there was talk of raiding us
>>
>>53641280
It wasn't /pol/, it was the /tg/ parliament.
>>
>>53641280
Wot?

I was NOT aware of that. I'm aware of him being pretty much universally panned during the /tg/ Parliament where Red had to go over to their IRC to apologize for his shit-headedness.
>>
>>53641062
See you, Hope everything goes ok for you.
>>
>>53641337
I need the link to that then. All I know is someone said he went to a board which I thought was /pol/ and he started claiming to have powers or something along those lines.
>>
Yo Valeria You there?

I have a doubt about a build.

Suppose i buy:
Mana EX
Knight of Honor/Owner EX
Collector E

And that i have enough guns and assorted cannons to literally drown a country.

I remeber you saying that Collector gave you a gate like Gil (or a dimension pocket)And that KoH/O EX made B Ranked NP's (cant remember if that's the minimum or stronger weapons could get higher, i guess you's need something very good to break into A ranks)

Could I pull a Gate of Dakka? Like, Pulling guns halfway though the Vault's portals and use KoH/O to turn them into NP's and shoot them? The bullets fromthe gun. Not the guns themselves. But also, Can i Shoot guns out of the portals like Gil?

With Mana EX I should have more prana than Gilgamesh himself to pull this off.
>>
>>53641299
Oh okay, I see what you meant now. Yeah, it think that's okay.
>>
>>53641297
Thanks Anon. Now for the first time I actually want to go Sidereal. The sheer hilarity value of it, tickles me pink.
>>
File: 0b9e9a42c6709374bae29b3f3faab69c.png (843KB, 742x1105px) Image search: [Google]
0b9e9a42c6709374bae29b3f3faab69c.png
843KB, 742x1105px
Worm_Anon, I have a Worm question that the archives didn't have an answer to.

With Boogie Manimal, can the person have more than one creature active at once?

And I'm guessing the answer is no, but I'm going to ask anyways because the Companion that rolled it would try almost immediately. Contractors can't grant lesser versions of Contractor, can they? Are they limited to powers on the roll chart, or can they also grant things seen in Canon.

Dear god, what have I dove into?
It's full of Endbringers.
>>
>>53639658
>>
File: mongrel.jpg (74KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mongrel.jpg
74KB, 480x270px
>>53641381
>I remeber you saying that Collector gave you a gate like Gil (or a dimension pocket)
No.

>Collector does not give a Gate. I don't believe I've ever said that. I'm pretty sure I remember right too given how popular the questions about the Gate were.
>Collector is an entirely different thing from the Gate. They are connected but very much not the same thing.
>If you're going to bandy about my name, have some actual proof to back it up. I can't remember ever saying what you claim me to say and I'm actively saying it's wrong too. Collector is NOT the dimension.
>It is not a vault. The vault is the NP.
>http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/53598730/#q53604315

Also, as for empowering things you're not holding, from the same post:
>Knight of Honour could be made to do that but it would take a pretty big hit to the power each weapon is enhanced by to do so, given it's removing a big limitation of the ability.
>>
>>53641280
Dude, with the way he rants about torturing people for saying something mildly racist, do you really think he could handle /pol/?
>>
Anyway to have a hive mind of clones of myself? Shadow clones are cool for things but I like knowing what they do.
>>
>>53641111
No metal?

Anyway, water > wood > fire > earth > air. So water.
>>
File: Ainz Approves.jpg (71KB, 540x383px) Image search: [Google]
Ainz Approves.jpg
71KB, 540x383px
>>53641062
Good luck, Gaunlet! Hope to see you again soon, and I hope what ever RL issues you have will turn out well for you.
>>
>>53641480
Scroll up to the hentai jump with a capstone booster, and become a ninja. The buy and boost the capstone.
>>
>>53641175
Sounds like that one Conduit world.
>>
>>53641480
Libriomancer has a good perk for that. I think Cabin in the Woods does too. Libriomancer has the advantage of sharing your powers with the hive mind (at half strength) but only has nine other bodies.
>>
>>53641111
Fire.

>take the F/Z perk that lets you use your origin to make shit
>take the booster to let you use your element too
>Fire/Fire
Hyper napalm all day erry day
>>
>>53641356
Yeah, nah, he's pretty fucking awful. It's easy to see the way people shit on him when he's being sedate and think he's getting the short end of the stick here, but he's absolutely to blame.

On top of everything we've listed here so far, don't ever forget that he's constantly trying to multiplayer, doesn't understand that posters are not necessarily their jumpers, and has turned on literally everyone that has ever tried to be nice to him.
>>
>>53641368
Took a while to found it. This is the post where they agreed to filter him, everything before that led up to it.

https://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/40742196/#40746594
>>
>>53641394
SMAs are all bullshit.
>>
>>53641319
>"teratophilia
Well there's one good quality.
>>
>>53641480
Wood Clones from the same jump, properly executed, operate like a hive mind.
>>
How does Soul Eater magic work? From what I can tell from the jump, it's supposed to be based on an animal or plant theme, depending on if you're a Witch or a Monster Cat, though there also appears to be some space shenanigans as well? But what can it actually do? Can it be taught to others, or is it a bloodline thing?
>>
>>53641643
You've got the Theme (Plant or Animal) and then you've got what the Magic DOES or MANIPULATES - see Medusa's magic being all about Vectors while being Snake-themed, while what's-her-face's Explosion Magic is themed around Frogs.
>>
>>53641591
Thanks, it is worse then I thought though.
>>
>>53641679
That helps, thanks.
>>
>>53641723
No prob. As for the rest, considering it looks like Witch Magic is KINDA unique to each Witch it's not quite teachable. But it does seem to be inheritable, and you've got similarities between the different Magic forms. Plus, you've got Witches cooperating on individual rituals, so they're capable of cooperation to some extent.
>>
>>53640851
Just put your hands on their shoulders and push down until they're the desired height.
>>
>>53641781
Gotcha, I can work with that. Thanks again, anon.
>>
So I have a dumb question about the Paradox grand strategy jumps do you fail the jump if you fail to complete your optimal victory condition? I don't think that's the way it is but I want to make sure.
>>
>>53641822
I don't think so, you just don't get the reward, though if I remember right you will fail the jump if you fail the one from Crusader Kings. I can't check because for some reason, the Drive won't show anything for me, but if you check that jump, it should say something about that.
>>
>>53641381
Collector does not give you a gate. Knight of Honor does not get stronger. Anything you touch that qualifies as a weapon will be turned into a B rank NP. Having a stronger thing won't make it more then B rank.

No, you couldn't, as you have no Gate. Even if you did, Knight of Honor requires physical contact to apply the buff. Having more mana won't change that as KoH is not a Skill that requires mana.
>>
>>53641885
alright I thought so, I don't think this is one of those. Well that's good to hear.
>>
>>53638804
Dunno, probably some kind of bird. Not one of the big birds of prey though, probably something smaller and lamer.
>>
File: MississippiKite[1].jpg (39KB, 755x596px) Image search: [Google]
MississippiKite[1].jpg
39KB, 755x596px
>>53641964
>>
>>53642006
desu that looks like the pigeon of raptors
>>
File: 1493415298120.jpg (493KB, 1000x1356px) Image search: [Google]
1493415298120.jpg
493KB, 1000x1356px
What jumps allow you to import weapons or armor to give them altforms, pic tangently related.
>>
File: LUIGI THIS ISN'T WEED.jpg (45KB, 540x434px) Image search: [Google]
LUIGI THIS ISN'T WEED.jpg
45KB, 540x434px
>>53641111
Wood for that dank ass kush.
>>
>>53642047
I know soul eater has one that lets you give weapons a human form.

I also like to imagine that, in spite of the option supposedly helping them adapt to being human, they still have some issues. Like, they prefer to sleep in their sheathe instead of a bed, or you have to constantly reminder them that trying to sharpen their face against a whetstone is a bad idea.
>>
>>53641472

I just remember asking and getting a response that Collector gave an empty storage and any rank above E just gives more luck finding stuff.

Ok so how do you shoot things out of subspace. Do I just get an NP? What rank would be the minimum for an empty space pocket that doesnt throw things, rather just slide them out? E to C at most?

Also On the decrease o KoH Would the decrease be reduced if the Vault is of higher rank?

Also, by which point you'd say the decrease starts getting serious? Lancelot dual-weilded and flew on a jet with missles, flares and machineguns. So about a couple dozen weapons take a seriosu toll?

Aslo, can this be mitigated by expending mana/prana?

Sorry if i'm being annoying but i am trying to achieve peak dakka
>>
>>53642045
>Not one of the big birds of prey though, probably something smaller and lamer.
Exactly.
>>
In Prototype does excessive force work on all runner abilities that you eventually evolve or does it only work on abilities that you buy with pp?
>>
>>53642084
Am right here and all.

You get an NP. It depends on how big the dimension is.

No, they're separate NPs so one being higher ranked won't increase the power of the other directly.

It is serious from the start. It's a huge buff to be able to apply it to things you cannot touch. All that Lancelot used it on, he was in direct contact with. You're wanting to apply to dozens or even hundreds of separate weapons at once. Even at EX, you'll likely to see huge drops. At best you'll have each weapon be D rank, same as the original Skill Lancelot had in return for the big increase in utility.

No, it is not a skill that can be empowered by spending more energy. It's either on or off.
>>
>>53642377
Hey Val, quick question, would we be able to keep our mind intact entirely with Came Back Wrong with enough willpower, or is it a losing battle even if we have a ton of willpower available?
>>
>>53642407
Came Back Wrong?
>>
Are there any perks that let me completely destroy my remaining humanity?
>>
>>53642377
Could a jumper use an EX rank collection skill to collect things the same way Gil does? As in I have this because it in some way descends from something I did, mine is the original and better because reasons?
>>
>>53642477
Apostle from Berserk?
>>
>>53642485
You could collect things but it would not all be there for you at the start. They won't be original and better then what else exists in the world, because the stuff you find/that comes to you will be in the world.

So uh, I guess no to that one.
>>
>>53642477
Depends on what you mean by that.
>>
>>53642524
So none of that "ingenuity of mankind" horseshit. Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>53642524
Hmm, so I have to do that drawback scenario in Prisma if I want my own full Gate of Babylon. That will be a tough fight and I will need to find a way to permanently absorb the card.
>>
>>53641781
Also you can gain some of a witch's magic by grafting parts of them onto yourself. One non-witch gains pretty powerful magic by stealing an eye, Naruto style.
>>
>>53642412
Um, it's one of the 300cp drawbacks from Tomb Kings, the one where you were brought back improperly and so you have to fight to keep yourself from becoming a mindless undead, where everytime you revert it becomes harder and harder to come back. It think it's called Came Back Wrong?
>>
>thinking about Naruto jump
>have companion with silver hair
>Kakashi could have had a kid in time for Naruto's generation
Do it?
>>
>>53642690
Sure, though Kakashi would have been in ANBU still around that time, so take that into account. Who is the companion, out of curiosity?
>>
>>53642690
> "Kakashi-kun-sama, slam your dick into me!"
> Real words that were spoken at some point in this hypothetical narrative.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
So next up on my jump list is Sailor Moon, followed by Worm.

The latter begs the question: What the fuck would be the panic level if I took Fucking Jumpers, considering everything leading up to this point?
>>
>>53642684
Ah, thanks. Sorry, I just don't remember them all the time. Yeah, you can resist fully. It's not a guarantee of loss but i will get very difficult and starts as being quite hard already. Is three hundred after all.
>>
File: yu22qm.gif (7MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
yu22qm.gif
7MB, 400x225px
>>53638804
Sharks
>>
>>53642793
S-Rank threat.
>>
>>53642798
That is adorable.
>>
File: BzW785OIIAAcks0.jpg (35KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
BzW785OIIAAcks0.jpg
35KB, 600x450px
>>53642793
>Protectorate's face when
>>
>>53642629
Are there any perks that woulds let you permanently absorb the abilities of a class card?
>>
What're these challenges I keep hearing about?
>>
File: XP7FKV3.gif (997KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
XP7FKV3.gif
997KB, 350x242px
>>53642818
>>
>>53642789
Sounds like the ramen girl.
>>
>>53642796
No problem, thanks for answering my question, Val.

>>53642793
Well, you're an insanely powerful sorcerer who's probably buff enough at this point to bust planets at the least. Pretty sure you'd be at the top of the panic list.
>>
File: Iga Washi.jpg (79KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
Iga Washi.jpg
79KB, 700x350px
Starting up a new chain, I'll return to Tiger when I feel more in the mood for him. This chain will have each jump chosen by me, no random rolls, though I will consider suggestions. Also every jump with feature at least some writefaggery, my confidence in my ability to write even small blurbs about his time in any given setting will be a factor in choosing that setting as a jump.

Small Warning:Apparently there is some canon events for this era and place in AC, due to books. I will take what I like and ignore the rest, because I already had several ideas.

Character name- Iga Washi
0/1600
Sengoku Jidai era Japan
Assassin
Free Field Training
Free Leap of Faith
Discount Synchronize
Discount Marked Men
Honor the Creed
Discount Precursor Bloodline
Discount Eagle Eyed
Precursor Bloodline(Second non-discounted purchase)
Free Iconic Item
Free Hidden Blade Bracer
Discount Grapnel Launcher, Dispensary, Hook Blade, Phantom Blade
Explosives Kit
Fine Weapon(Katana)
Fine Weapon(Rifle)

Precursor's Plaything+600

Writefaggery begins next post
>>
>>53641822
Crusader Kings by Cenanon, you can fail the jump by:
* if you do NOT pursue the optimal victory condition: dying.
* if you DO pursue the optimal victory condition: failing to have heirs if you die, and/or your dynasty being landless at any point.
* either: as also noted in any drawbacks you take.

The other Paradox grand strategy jumps by Cenanon: except as noted in any drawbacks you take, you only fail the jump by dying.
>>
>>53642781
An OC.

The best explanation for how he'd end up with a kid I can come up with is the Inuzukas throwing a girl at him so they can get the dog summons in the family to make better nindogs or something.
>>
>>53642798
>And here we have the wild Scuba-Sempai in his natural habitat, petting his kouhai, the wild Shark-Chan.
>>
>>53642793
Cauldron goes full "AK-47S FOR EVERYBODY"

Except they aren't AKs, they're powers.
>>
>>53642789
>Jiraiya writes about Kakashi's love life
FUND IT
>>
>>53642898
His own father killed himself, he blames himself for the deaths of his teammates, and he spent ten years or so moping about it. It's very unlikely that he would actively try to start a family. You could just say that he had a one night stand or a seduction mission went horribly right.
>>
>>53642982
Moping is a weird way to describe severe depression.
>>
>>53641441
Worm, I need to know this too. I've been using this to make backup singers and I need to know if it's 5 people or one person with 5 heads and 10 lungs I've been going with.
>>
File: Hand Cannon.jpg (113KB, 498x728px) Image search: [Google]
Hand Cannon.jpg
113KB, 498x728px
>>53642886
My name is Iga Washi, and as I lie here I find myself wondering how I got to this point. Perhaps I should have been asking that question ten years ago. Perhaps it's best to start from the beginning. My father was a farmer, like most everyone in Japan, but by no intentions of his own found himself embedded in the politics of Daimyos. Eventually he found his was into the arms of the Iga, and learned their ways, their methods, their creed. He was allowed to take the Iga name as his own for the deeds he preformed. Not long after, I was born.

I have been part of the Iga for as long as I can remember, even my childhood games were a method of training. Climbing things, running around or over obstacles, and balancing on bamboo shoots, amongst others. But perhaps the most important moment to begin with, was the night I awoke to cannon fire.
>>
Assuming Jumper is immune to Avada Kedavra how dangerous is Harry Potter?
>>
>>53642793
Everyone will be shitting their pants.

...besides that one idiot who'll just skim your file and think "Hah, he got fucked by that guy with a gun. I can totally do it!".
>>
>>53642690
Technically, yes, but I doubt he would have had one. Kakashi's age at the start of the series is a bit vague, but we know that by the time he's being considered for Hokage in the aftermath of Pain's attack on the village he's just under thirty. So at the starts of the series, some three years and an indeterminate number of months before then, he'd be somewhere around twenty-six, maybe twenty-seven. For him to have a kid of age to graduate at age twelve (and given both his own traumas being a six year-old ninja and what happened with Itachi, I doubt he'd want his kid to graduate early), Kakashi would have had to have gotten a girl pregnant at the age of fourteen. Right when he was at his broodiest. Interacting with girls wouldn't have been on his mind. I doubt he even would have engaged in any connection-less stress relief sex, because even that much interaction with a human being would probably be too much for him to cope with.
>>
>>53643026
Slightly more dangerous than living in england in the 1990s.
>>
So I'm going to Worm after just getting an Omnium in Overwatch. How are people going to react to armies of Omnics wielding advanced weaponry appearing from another dimension during things like Endbringer attacks before vanishing without a trace?
>>
>>53643026
Get mind control immunity too. And something for torture. The Muppets Treasure Island has a perk for that.

After that, you only have to worry about falling down death's bedsheets in the ministry and everything should be okay.
>>
>>53643048
for some reason it reminds me of universe at war.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlewZVcNLGU
>>
>>53643014
His Icha Icha addiction gets a lot sadder when you consider that he probably reads porn in public not because he's a degenerate but because it grosses people out enough that they won't want to talk to him.
>>
>>53643014
Circumstantial depression, man. He should've been assigned a Yamanaka or something to get that shit sorted out.
But I couldn't remember if that self-loathing depression was fanon or not, so I split the difference.
>>
File: 0745c0b0249834ddcb4a41080b64d72c.jpg (155KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
0745c0b0249834ddcb4a41080b64d72c.jpg
155KB, 1200x680px
>>53643018
Worm gave me an answer in IRC.

Boogie Manimal can have multiple creatures active at once. No details were given, but I'm assuming the standard "Train it and it gets better" type scenario that applies to other powers.

Technically, Contractors can give out Contractor, but it would be so weak and limited it would be almost worthless.

>>53643048
Given what I've been reading? They'd think it was just some fancy Tinker Tech and let it go at that.
>>
>>53643048
They'll think you're either a powerful Master whose projections are stylized as robots, or an extremely powerful Tinker that is definitely going to be on the watch list. Especially if you deploy them against the Simurgh, she loves subverting technology. That would elevate you to a potentially huge danger. And God help you if your Omnics reveals that they're sapient to anyone, Saint will panic so much that he'll destroy the Birdcage early just to get Teacher out and yell "fix it fix it fix it!" at him.
>>
>>53642982
Who said anything about starting a family? Dysfunctional families are such a Naruto thing. Jiraiya abandoning his godson, literally everything with the Hyuuga and Uchiha (except the bits that fall in the (rather large) categories of "things that Madara fucked up" and "things Danzo fucked up"), the clusterfuck that's the Suna ruling family, the list goes on.

Growing up with dad spending mostall of his time in ANBU is just part of the fun. And then you hit Genin, and he's pulled out of ANBU to teach ANOTHER FUCKING TEAM AND NOT HIS OWN DAUGHTER.
>>
>>53643105
Thank you and blessings, Yoro. Send the Worm my hugs.
>>
>>53643048
Depends on how you play it. First assumption is probably that a powerful tinker is collaborating with Toybox (which they might either confirm or deny, depending on political expedience). Cauldron will almost certainly want to investigate, due to the interdimensional aspect if nothing else. In general, people shouldn't kick up too much fuss if you're just deploying at endbringer fights.

This is all speculation on my behalf, though
>>
>>53642835
The Power is Jumper's from Marvel Magic.
>>
>>53643115
>Who said anything about starting a family?
The Inuzuka idea?
>The best explanation for how he'd end up with a kid I can come up with is the Inuzukas throwing a girl at him so they can get the dog summons in the family to make better nindogs or something.

>Growing up with dad spending mostall of his time in ANBU is just part of the fun. And then you hit Genin, and he's pulled out of ANBU to teach ANOTHER FUCKING TEAM AND NOT HIS OWN DAUGHTER.
This would probably work well. It'd also create some potential for conflict between estranged father and daughter, with jumper caught in the middle of daddy issues. Maybe she blames jumper for not getting that spot on the team, too.
>>
File: ACM_Hanzo_Hattori_3.jpg (28KB, 350x420px) Image search: [Google]
ACM_Hanzo_Hattori_3.jpg
28KB, 350x420px
>>53643021
To this day I can still remember the sounds as buildings crashed around me, the yelling of the soldiers, and the smell of the fires. Oda Nobunaga had brought his full might to bear on the Iga Nation, after the failure of his son just two years past. He sought to snuff us out like a light, to forever end the Iga School of Ninja. To end the Assassins.

I leapt from my bed at the sounds of the cannon fire, and began running, grabbing my clothing and my blade as I ran. I moved to join the fight but one of the elders stopped me, he ordered me to aid the escape of the civilians. I argued, I wanted to fight, I was old enough, but he rebuffed me. Eventually I left, helping the escape of the others. Neither of my parents made it out of that battle, at the time that seemed to matter so much, as if I was the only orphan made by that battle and the ones to come.

We were found by none other than the Mentor, the leader of our clan and the greatest of us. Hattori Hanzo. He helped me and the other young shinobi get the civilians through the mountains, to safe ground. This was how it truly began, before that I had simply been in-training. Now, both with how many of us were lost, and with how hard I pushed I was to be sent out on missions. To be deployed against our enemy. The Templars and their minions.
>>
>>53643048
Random cape #1: "Why are they throwing robots at the Endbringers? That's kinda like throwing pineapples at an industrial wood chipper."

Random cape #2: "Oh dear god I hope they don't try it on the Simurgh, she'll robopocalypse the entire world."

various unsavory organisations: "we gotta find this tinker, make them ours, capische?"
>>
>>53643167
Meanwhile, you'd have great interactions between Kakashi's kid and Team 7 as well. It would be amazing.
>>
>>53643113
>Saint
That gives me an idea.

Buy a God Program and have it devote all of its time and resources to fucking with Saint.

>He tries to use a computer
SkyNets starts talking to him.
>Turns on a radio
Hal 9000 tells him he can't let him do that.
>Gets in a car
Alarm goes off and baby metal starts playing.
>>
File: Tap Titans Gauntlet.pdf (142KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Tap Titans Gauntlet.pdf
142KB, 1x1px
Nerfed crits, cut the zero's of a lot of things, and slowed down slow growth. Also made it more self contained.

...Think that's it? Any other glaring problems?
>>
>>53643167
I was thinking more "hates Naruto and Sakura for stealing her rightful place with her father, and hates Kakashi for abandoning her". Sasuke at least makes sense, because who else can teach him how to Sharingan properly. But some nobody orphan who failed his academy exams and a girl who isn't even related to him? When she could have been there?She's already rather close to the Jumper, so I was thinking of making her main conflict be something related to her hatred of Team 7. She does have snakes as 'her' animal...
>>
>>53643330
>Jumper has red hair
I can have Jumper be another Uzumaki, so I can then force him to choose between his companion and his family in Naruto.

I'm feeling giddy at plotting the misery of my characters. Is this the writer experience?
>>
>>53643392
Embrace it, anon. Give in to the Dark Side of writing.
>>
File: 1496718639446.png (70KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496718639446.png
70KB, 200x200px
>>53643392
>Is this the writer experience?
Yes.
>>
>>53643180
I did not experience the normal path of a Shinobi. I should have been sent out to act as the eyes and ears for more experienced assassins, to help grow our information network. Instead I was sent on assassination missions almost immediately, what little information gathering I was ordered to do ended up being on targets I was ordered to kill. Eventually one of the elders explained why, my Sense my way of seeing things was a rare gift and one that must be utilized. This was how this ran for quite some time, no matter how much I argued we should go for the kill on Nobunaga. "He made peace with us, and let us live" was their reasoning. Nevermind the evidence that he was in cahoots with the Templars, perhaps even one himself. The Demon had to die.

But they only listened to me when new news appeared, Oda Nobunaga had gotten hold of a "Precursor Artifact", none other than the Yasakani no Magatama. An object belonging to the Emperor was in truth an artifact from a people who came long before we did, it was shocking to me. But what had to be done had to be done. It allowed Oda to heal his soldiers even from the most grievous of injuries, even limbs were restored or so the stories went.

We fought our way through the Templar lines, eventually getting in on Oda himself. He died, but not by my hand. Sarutobi Sasuke was the one who killed him, a rising star in the clan. But the Magatama wasn't there, it had been moved already. In the hands of more Templar Allies. But our clan members had been avenged, but little did we know that something worse was on the horizon.
>>
>>53643392
Conflict breeds progress.
>>
>>53642047
Do you mean human alt forms or just alt forms in general?
>>
>>53643057
You don't really need all that shit. Good reflexes combined with the fact that Death Eaters are fucking terrible wizards can save you from the worst spells. Imperius is actually shit st mind controlling anyone who's not a pushover. DESU, as long as you don't trip and fall down the moving staircase or fuckk up and get eaten by a Nundu or something, HP is an easy enough jump.
>>
>>53638804
Dragons. Also snakes and various other reptiles, birds, and anything that lives in the water, but mostly dragons.
>>
>>53643505
Dragons aren't real.
>>
>>53643519
Neither is jump-chan.
>>
>>53638804
Way back when I first discovered jumpchain, I had a bit of an obsession with foxgirls, and i think i've ended up as every member of the shinto pantheon at one point or another, so...

Foxes?
>>
>>53643392
Now I just need to figure out how to get her on the snake contract. Bartering Uzumaki genetic and sealing samples to snek mengele? Working for/with him? Can you reverse summon to a group of summon animals without the scroll?
>>
So, what are the implications of just fucking off and going AWOL in regards to Dragonblooded high politics?

Seems like the jump is trying to get you into that kind of stuff and while that's cool and all and I might actually want to work through that, what if I just bail?

Also, if someone could explain to me why dragonbloods are so caught up in politics, that would be cool.
>>
>>53638804
Birds. I have a particular connection to birds of prey, but pretty much the whole gamut of birddom is covered.
>>
>>53643571
Isn't there a Summoning Scroll item? Just buy that, say it's for the Snakes, and give it to her. I mean, Anko can still use snakes despite hating Orochimaru's guts, and the snakes themselves aren't big fans of his. It should be fine, though he'll take an interest in her real quick.
>>
File: ACM_Tokugawa_Ieyasu.png (92KB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
ACM_Tokugawa_Ieyasu.png
92KB, 250x252px
>>53643453
Men were going mad, had been going mad, for some time. But it was getting worse. The "True Pure Land" movement began pushing in force, attacking everyone. Including the Assassins, and the Templars. They hammered against the forces of our allies like hammer blows, causing misery and destruction in their wake. We only managed to capture one, and before killing himself he screamed "I die for Nemesis, for Amida Buddha". It was shortly after that we had realized what was going on, a precursor was still alive and it was malevolent.

For Years, for well over a decade, we fought against this monstrosity. This army of the damned, who burned Shintoists and Christians alike in flames. I earned many a scar in those days, that hell. Even worse eventually the beast noticed me. There were more assaults on me then on other Shinobi, and the targets I went after were better protected. For reason unknown this Precursor decided I was worth its' notice.

But eventually we won, the Ikko Ikki were crushed and disbanded, but still we knew not where the Precursor's Temple was. But we had to but that on the back burner as the war was ending. Our staunch ally Tokugawa Ieyasu was ready to take his place as Shogun. We need only help lay down the ground work. What came to pass shocked us all I think. Shortly after he officially took the title of Shogun there was a purge, many Assassins died, killed by our own brothers. Tokugawa revealed his true nature, a Templar in hiding all along. With the will and desire to hold all of Japan in thrall, and he had the Magatama. We could do nothing to stop him, not with so many traitors on his side. But there was one thing we could do. The Temple had been found, underneath the Emperor's own palace.

I went alone. I am not a leader, I have never been a leader. I am a killer for the Freedom of mankind, and I follow the orders of those who know better than myself who my targets should be. The anger of my youth has long since been drained.
>>
>>53643573
You're young, it's likely that most families will expect and accept you keeping to your own interests for a little while. Most young Dragonbloods are busy being horny extended teenagers/military officers at that point, not politicians. Basically the only thing they'll try and pressure you into is getting married.
>>
Is there any way to retroactively alter the world or history or something to insert somebody so that it seems like they were always there?
>>
>>53643573
The dragonblooded are caught up in politics because they are empowered by breeding, not empowered by action. As such, they utilize eugenics programs to keep the line strong, and the tight interbreeding creates the nasty political tangle you'd expect. Add in the way the Realm runs, and the current lack of a leader sending the political machines into overdrive, and you've got a recipe for a political clusterfuck that makes Game of Thrones look like babby's first dynastic plot.
>>
>>53643624
There's a perk for doing that for a person in Rick and Morty.
>>
>>53643606
Don't forget to follow bushido.

Including the part where samurai were gay as fuck.
>>
>>53643602
Yeah, but I like having reasons why people have the items they bought. I dunno, I'll think of something.
>>
File: 1466269187307.png (51KB, 457x425px) Image search: [Google]
1466269187307.png
51KB, 457x425px
Jump 85: Sailor Moon
Origin: Sailor Senshi - Sailor Sol [1800]
Perks:
Catch That Daimon!
Flying Leap
Hit Me If You Can [1700]
Ultimate Ability [1400]
Final Hour Form [1100]
Sailor Guardian [1000]
Power Up [700]

Items:
Disguise Glitter Pen
Silver Millennium Technology [400]
Magic Weapon - Import Blade of Tathagata [300]
Companion Crystals [100]
Moon Mask [0]

Drawbacks:
Scary Reputation [1100]
Old Foe - ??? [1400]
Foe of Chaos [2000]

I can think of this as my 'graduation'. Many, many jumps ago I became the understudy of the Sorcerer Supreme, Doctor Stephen Strange. Before that, I was a student of The Ancient One on a different Earth. Then Zelretch. Then some other jerks I barely remember. Probably not very important, all things considered. Only once have I both worn the title and pursued it to its logical conclusion: The protection of Earth from otherworldly, cosmic, or magical forces.

Thus, I can see it - I am destined to stand next to the Moon in the final battle against the primordial evil that haunts this entire universe. It will be a difficult battle, but I have the tools necessary to prevail. All of those years of study and training weren't just for show. Thus, I join the Senshi as a knight in shining armor against this titanic foe, all while defeating what comes my way.

Speak of, I'm not a girl in this kind of world! For once. Not sure if that's a mercy or not since I'm effectively the odd man out in a team of teenage girls. So I suppose, figuratively, that makes me the crazy old man of the group.

…Erika, stop laughing at me. I'm just happy to have my bits for once.

>"Why? It's not like you use them."

Words hurt.

Anyways, I can sense that I am destined to fight one of my oldest enemies. I won't be surprised by who it is. I feel like, after all, we're going to be fighting across eternity and beyond. But this time, I am ready for you Hy-

>"AT LEAST, WE MEET AGAIN, YOU MEDDLING KID!"
>>
File: 1482384718871.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482384718871.png
339KB, 811x720px
>>53643675
…The Masked Pain? You're still alive?!

>"Yes! And I've brought with me the entire roster of your defeated foes!"

I don't see Hyde or Bernkastel around you, though?

>"…Hyde and who?"

Erm…nevermind, that. Look, I kind of graduated from fighting you…centuries ago. I figured you would have given up by now. How could you possOWOWOWOWWHATTHEFUCK HOW ARE YOU EVEN HURTING ME?!.

>"BEES MADE OF THE VERY SOUL OF FIRE ITSELF! MAY IT BURN YOUR FLESH AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK, DECADE!"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>53641111
Air and water. I'm basically a god of storms, the sky, and the sea at this point.
>>
>>53641163
HAHA LOOK AT THE DICK-HEAD! POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!
>>
>>53643624
My go-to for that is the Divine-rank Illusion spell "False Reality", from Anima. Now, as a Divine-rank spell you'd need to do one of the scenarios (two of them offer the potential to gain Divine-rank, the one about Megas Therion and the one about the Imperial Regalia) to be able to use it, but it lets you reconfigure history into any plausible configuration. Like, it couldn't change history so that a wizard cursed someone in a world without wizards, because that's outside the scope of the possible for that world. But if a wizard did exist in that world, then history could be altered so that they did curse a person. And "this person exists and has a family" is fairly plausible so long as you have their outlandish effects be a secret and not part of the lie. The spell can be resisted, but is only tested against the magic resistance of the strongest being included in the lie. So as long as the initial lie doesn't include anyone too powerful, it's impossible to disprove the new history. So just say that their backstory didn't cause them to interact with anyone stronger than you, and you're solid.
>>
>>53643270
The mandatory purchase of Fifty Rounds leaves you with 25 unspendable CP (unless you take additional levels of it), which feels weird.

If you don't purchase No Bear Asses, what does the in-universe money do?

Fifty Rounds prevents prestiging while in effect, but once you finish the drawback, the jump's over (so near as I can tell). Does this mean you can't ever prestige in jump? The description for Local Heroes suggests otherwise, but I can't tell how.

Having a 1500 bonus cp limit feels bizarre, given that none of the drawbacks go above 100. Clearly the point is to stack the repeatable ones, but still, taking every single drawback once gets you less than a third of the way there.

Is there any way to actually fail this gauntlet? Bosses just send you off to farm more enemies if you can't kill them in time, and it doesn't seem to be the case that monsters actually fight back.
>>
File: More Bees.gif (2MB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
More Bees.gif
2MB, 600x328px
>>53643675
>>53643696
>The Masked Pain is back
YES! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
>>
>>53643606
But I went. I snuck into the Emperor's palace, an insult to the heavens if there ever was one, and found my way to the Temple. She was waiting for me. The battle was the hardest of my life, I had to use every trick and dirty move I could think of to even have a hope of survival. Of killing this monster that had enslaved the minds of so many men and women. But I managed to do it, I struck a killing blow. Oh how she screamed in pain. But I did not escape intact.

So now, here I lie in a pool of blood. Dying. And I wonder, how did I get here? Was this the best path my life could have taken? Could I have done more? I close my eyes ready to accept the darkness

>"Well now, what have we here?"

I hear a voice and open my eyes, to a figure standing above me. A wide grin on their figures. Somehow deep in my bones I know this thing is not human.

>"Not gonna talk huh? Well I can do the talking for both of us. You see I'm in need of" It pauses, its' grin somehow growing even wider "Entertainment. How about I make you an offer you can't refuse?"
>>
>>53643736
Where is he from?
>>
>>53643748
>>53643736
Isn't it that one guy from metal gear
>>
Perks that would keep Hogwarts from killing me by messing with my cybernetics?
>>
>>53643696
Jumper recovering from having their connections severed? A briefcase full of BEES should put a stop to that!
>>
>>53643763
techno-mage or whatever it's called in the HP jump
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
>>53643748
It's an OC. He's a Rogue's Gallery villain who originated from Scooby-Doo, then got a competence upgrade in Metal Gear while still being an incredibly short-sighted cartoon villain.

The bees are a nod to the actual The Pain, as well.
>>53643767
OH GOD MORE BEES WHY
>>
>>53643696
You know what would solve this bee conundrum?
The introduction of bee themed videos!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtXuBN1Hvc
>>
>>53643748
The Masked Pain is one of Decade's rouges from the Batman jump. He's what happens if you combine TF2 Pyro with The Pain from Metal Gear, and then make him extremely hammy and over the top. It's amazing.

>>53643762
Based on him, yeah.
>>
File: The Pain Strikes Again.png (1MB, 1000x1155px) Image search: [Google]
The Pain Strikes Again.png
1MB, 1000x1155px
>>53643696
>>53643675
I need more of this.
>>
>>53643763
Any magic immunity perk would probably do it.

What magic immunity perks are there anyway? I know the one in Dresden and the One in Negima but aren't there more than that?
>>
>>53643781
>the hill keeps showing up
It's the little things.
>>
>>53643763
Honestly. I think Rowling forgot the tech-canceling thing entirely, since now apparently magic passively makes tech better when wizards use it.
>>
>>53643763
It's fine, Hogwarts doesn't mess with technology. It messes with radio signals. Hogwarts is technology-free as a point of tradition, not necessity. Magic is perfectly capable of coexisting with technology, remember the flying car?
>>
>>53643837
But what's the point of even living if you can't get wifi on your dick?
>>
>>53643832
>>53643837
She did say something along the lines that it stops firearms from working. Something-something magic interferes with guns. Which is why guns are ineffective against wizards.
>>
>>53643837
>Muggle technology, such as mobile phones and laptops, cannot be used within the grounds of Hogwarts.
>>
>>53643863
NO. THAT'S FUCKING WRONG. THAT IS NOT HOW GUNS WORK. FUCK YOU ROWLIBG, YOU'RE A SHIT AUTHOR AND DESERVE TO BE RAPED BY LIKE FIFTY MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>53643875
Well she's British.
>>
>>53643624
That one perk in the Marvel Comics jump.
>>
>>53643865
Aha, no.
The only things that are mentioned canonically as not being able to work are A) two way radios and B) RADAR
>>
>>53643863
No, that's because of a specific spell, if I remember right. It's not just ambient magic messing with guns.

>>53643865
Yes, that's one of Hogwarts' rules. It's not one that's enforced by magic, though.
>>
File: Monster-Matic.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
Monster-Matic.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>53640851
Probably the best item for the job.
>>
>>53643817
I... that lady is paranoid, right? I mean, wasps and other insects are attracted to nearby corspes, right?
>>
>>53643732
True. I'll change it, you can leave whenever, but not before finishing 50 rounds if you took it.

50 rounds doesnt actually prevent prestiging, you just cant do 25, prestige, and do another 25. You have to do them all at once.

Drawback limit, I got nothing.

...Not really? Bosses can sometimes kill allied heroes, but it's rare.
>>
>>53643896
>>53643890
>>53643837
"Electricity and electronic devices are not found at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger indicated that due to the high levels of magic, substitutes for magic used by Muggles, such as computers, radar and electricity "go haywire" around Hogwarts. Radios, however, make an exception as they are not powered by electricity, but by magic."
>>
>>53643909
Hell if I know man.
>>
>>53643909
As far as I know, Wasps are not attracted to corpses, no.
>>
>>53643909
Flies do. Wasps eat mostly other insects.
>>
>>53643880
So she's Pakistani, then?
>>
>>53643909
I can actually remember that 48 hours or cold case or 20/20 or whatever show it was on.

There was some lunatic she thought had attacked her via fox carcass and she nearly died from all the stings.

As you can imagine, the case was flimsy.
>>
>>53643936
"Technology works fine at Hogwarts. Hermione was wrong in her assessment of whether technology functioned around magic, being biased towards what her books told her whether they were correct or not. The only thing which doesn't function around high concentrations of magic is radio signals, which is often confused by ignorant Wizard authors familiar only with the Wizarding Wireless to mean that no technology works at Hogwarts."
>>
We don't happen to have a case closed/Detective Conan jump do we?
>>
>>53643936
And I still think that anything said by Hermione "Would Literally Make Love to Books" Granger needs to be taken with a healthy grain of salt.
>>
>>53643956
Can you imagine actually capturing enough wasps to do that, let alone managing to cram them all into a fucking corpse just to fuck with someone on the off chance they MIGHT walk by?

You'd end up dead from wasp stings yourself.
>>
>>53643981
We do not, no.

You'd need a Drawback for nobody aging even with the sheer number of cases solved and trips taken to different places.

Oh god it's still not over
>>
>>53643890
Radar and anything else that worked by bouncing off objects would probably have a really hard time of it in Hogwarts regardless, what with the stairways that change direction and the hallways that only appear on sundays and all. Non-euclidean bullshit.
>>
>>53643980
Where is that quote from?
>>
>>53643909
They are, though it would be weird for a corpse to literally full of them. Though you would have to do more than 'tap' a corpse they are feeding on for them to attack, wasps are not that territorial for food, it's not like if you tapped their nest.
>>
>>53644004
I can't figure out if Locked Room Murder is a drawback or just an enforced universal fact. Everywhere you go, someone is gonna die in an extremely unlikely and bizarre way, there will be three suspects and a random detective, likely a child, will solve the case..
>>
>>53644004
It started in January 19, 1994. It has been going on for twenty-two years. We are still nowhere near done yet. I'm pretty sure One Piece will end before Case Closed does.
>>
>>53644033
>>53643945
>>53643949
>>53643956
>>53643984
Maybe the fox corpse was covering the nest, and when she kicked it she released the pain?

>>53644032
The HP Wiki.
>>
>>53643863
... Really? Because she also said a farmer with a shotgun would beat a wizard.
>>
>>53644004
>>53644077
Correction, twenty-three. I keep forgetting this is 2017, not 2016.
>>
>>53644082
>The HP Wiki.
What page? I've been looking for evidence one way or the other for a while now and haven't seen it anywhere I've looked. Including there.
>>
>>53643669
ankle got drunk and some how some way decided to teach kids how to summon. since she only has the snake contract thats what she had them sign
>>
>>53644077
One Piece has some sort of plot progression going on. I mean they are at least moving in the direction of their goal.
>>53644082
It's possible the fox was actually killed by the wasps, and they targeted her after she showed up because they were already high on murder.
>>
>>53644032
From me. The other guy gave an unsourced quote, so I figured that mine was fine as well. Funny thing: if you google the exact wording that anon used, none of the results are official Harry Potter...anything. It's all fan works. Makes me think that it's just being copied from fansite to fansite without any actual research being done on Rowling's statements. It even shows up in the Wikipedia article, but with no citation backing it up.
>>
>>53644077
At this point, Case Closed is less about anything resembling a plot and more as a way the writer can continue showing off his hundreds of hilariously niche ideas for murder. That's why I read it anyways. "How the hell is this fucker gonna die? Oh, look at that, a blow gun, a nail, some poison and a balloon. Magical."
>>
>>53644101
>Voldemort fucks with a farmer's marijuana...I mean, carrot patch for some reason.
>Farmer shoots him.
>No more Voldemort. Again.
>>
>>53644082
Unfortunately the only google results I'm getting for trying to find that episode is just coming up with stuff about wasps being inside figs, so that's unfortunate.
>>
>>53644112
>It's possible the fox was actually killed by the wasps, and they targeted her after she showed up because they were already high on murder.
Please, they're wasps

They're always high on murder
>>
>>53644107
Literally the Hogwarts page.
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Hogwarts_School_of_Witchcraft_and_Wizardry
I do find it unfortunate that they don't cite it, though, since most of their other stuff I've had to look up on there had a source.
>>
>>53644128
I like to think that Voldemort actually died a ton of times when he was younger, every time setting him back, and that's why it took him until his late forties to get anything done.
>>
>>53644140
No, that's yellow jackets. Wasps won't bother you if you don't bother them. Yellow jackets are pure evil bastards who want to kill you and rape your corpse, then do the same to your family.
>>
>>53644116
>"How the hell is this fucker gonna die? Oh, look at that, a blow gun, a nail, some poison and a balloon. Magical."
Instantly thought of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMZONL8x8NE
>>
>>53644176
Six of one, half a dozen of the other
>>
>>53644168
That would explain why he made so many Horcruxes, actually. After dying so many times, he decided it was too risky to just have one, or two, or even three. He needed a shit ton of them.
>>
>>53641062
Good luck. Hope everything works out well for you.
>>
>>53644134
I also keep getting results about a song made by some fucker called sam hunt, I don't know what the fuck that has to do with wasps and a fox carcass
>>
>>53644164
The quote isn't anywhere on that page!
>>
>>53644202
Not even kidding, one of the more semi-recent ones involved tricking people into thinking they'd seen a mythological creature with some basic bitch ass optical illusions and dressing a dog up so they could distract from them stabbing someone in the neck with a long pole. It's great, I love it and how goofy things have become.
>>
File: Capture.png (402KB, 1181x660px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
402KB, 1181x660px
>>53644242
Are you having a stroke?
Are you blind?
Are you trolling?
>>
File: 1465844662164.gif (178KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1465844662164.gif
178KB, 500x411px
>>53643696
So next is Worm. I'm definitely taking the Fucking Jumpers drawback. That said, I'd like to invite some Wormposting with a question.

Continuing Decade's theme of recruiting the lost, misfits, the outcast, or just plain fucked-up-in-the-head...I'm considering recruiting Taylor, fully for the hell of it. Is it a good idea, or a bad idea? How would that dynamic even work, considering my party? And the drawback?

If you're going to include harem jokes, at least explain the chemistry. I'm sincerely mulling over this.
>>
>>53644312
>"Technology works fine at Hogwarts. Hermione was wrong in her assessment of whether technology functioned around magic, being biased towards what her books told her whether they were correct or not. The only thing which doesn't function around high concentrations of magic is radio signals, which is often confused by ignorant Wizard authors familiar only with the Wizarding Wireless to mean that no technology works at Hogwarts."
Ok and the quote ^ still isn't there.
>>
>>53644349
See: >>53644115
>>
>>53644259
Amazing.
>>
>>53644349
No, no, no, anon. Sorry, I seem to have confused you. That was me mocking how that anon's citation of his sources is terrible by providing my own uncited quote going the opposite direction. The guy linking you to the wiki is the one providing a quote saying that it doesn't work at Hogwarts, not that it does. Though there's still no primary source citation there.
>>
>>53643832
Source?
>>
>>53644396
As the guy that posted from the wiki, I'm a little butthurt that there isn't a source given, too.
>>
>>53644168
>Goes to his orphanage for revenge
>Gets shot by matron, dies
>Tries to raise a baby basilisk as a familiar
>Gets bitten, dies
>Steals his family's heirloom for horcruxing
>Gets cursed, loses hand, dies
>Sets up a trap with a pool full of Inferi
>Triggers trap himself, dragged underwater, dies
>Goes to recruit magical creatures from third-world countries
>Steps on a land mine, dies

MOST FEARED WIZARD OF A GENERATION
>>
>>53644321
>adding Taylor to your group
Depends on when you grab her. Taylor's okay at the beginning, but she gets pretty nasty as Worm goes on from what I remember. I won't go as far as to say that she's totally evil, but she probably wouldn't get along with your companions. That being said, she's pretty clever, and her power is very useful for a lot of different purposes. Plus, her interest in capes might help you in-universe with information.
>>
File: Windalfr.png (238KB, 849x483px) Image search: [Google]
Windalfr.png
238KB, 849x483px
>>53639658
FoZ build is done. How wrong does everything go if the pope summons Eevee instead of the dragon-knight?
>>
>>53644453
This is why you need to set things up so you can pull a Ganon on Voldemort, hijacking his role as the Big Bad and making him your subordinate. Fantastic Beasts is perfect for setting everything in motion.
>>
Since worm has been brought up. What happens to the shards when you take a companion? Does it get removed and they keep the powers?
>>
File: THAT.png (36KB, 257x156px) Image search: [Google]
THAT.png
36KB, 257x156px
>>53644481
... Piimfrfr?
>>
File: Samurai Jack JumpChain P.5.jpg (2MB, 1600x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Jack JumpChain P.5.jpg
2MB, 1600x3200px
>>53638701
>What are you up to?
Busy with work, trying to hangout with people IRL, playing games, hoping my computer doesn't suddenly break.

>Is that Samurai Jack Jump Imaged yet?
It's getting there.

>super speed.
It's enhanced speed. And I think it's fine.

>Longevity
Jack became immortal due to being sent to the future by Aku. If you manage to use a time portal you might be able to achieve the same result.

>Enhanced reflexes
No, I want to keep them separate.

>>53638804
Cats and birds. If they're combined then all the better.
>>
>>53644508
Same thing happens to theirs as happens to yours, the powers run via Benefactor fiat.
>>
>>53644312
>Not filling up the top of the browser with amusing tabs
I'm disappoint.
>>
Guys it's okay, I got this.

>Outside of Albus being gay, ignore everything Rowling said outside of a published book.

How much easier does that make it for you?
>>
>>53644321
Frankly, I approve of it solely for the funsies. I think it's a "eh" idea. There's no intrinsic good or bad to it, I think, but depending on whether you just let canon roll along or shut down the villain double-crossing idiocy and give an alternative way to deal with Zion, I feel she could become the type of hero she wanted to be before Worm happened, and that's a great thing (to do for her).

While harem jokes are hilarious, I don't see that happening with Taylor.

...Unless. Is Decade a muscular cat, or does he go for the generic anime MC look?
>>
>>53644321
Okay, the thing you have to understand about Taylor is that she's a huge hypocrite. Not actively by any means, she certainly means well. But at a fundamental level she has a bizarre tendency towards cultivating in herself and her friends those traits that she most hates in others. If you believe you can manage this, and help her become someone she doesn't have to actively practice cognitive dissonance in order to cope with being, then take her. If you can't, then associating with her will only bring you grief.
>>
>>53644549
Hey KOTOR Anon, how strong are the LASER EYE BEAMS? Are they on Aku's level, or are they weaker?
>>
>>53644545
Covfefe
>>
File: 1380054850931.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380054850931.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>Thinking about making a jump.
>There's legitimate in-setting justification to make one drawback be a clone of you with all of your powers and memories while you keep them too but have no memories of how to use them.
How much would you give for this drawback if it restricts companions too? And both of you have warehouse access. To the same warehouse.
>>
>>53644545
Windalfr.

Do you even Elder Futhark?
>>
>>53644176
The fuck do you live? Where I live, the wasps will actively seek you out to sting if you're nearby and they notice you, and like to randomly fly by and stink people for no reason.
>>
>>53644321
Taylor is a terrible person
>>
>>53644608
300cp, given that they have no idea how to use their powers. Also, what setting is this?
>>
File: bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png (273KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
bernkastelsoriginalcharacter.png
273KB, 428x600px
>>53644586
Well, I mean. I recruited Asriel and Asgore because I wanted to give them both a chance to reconcile and have a fresh chance at father-son bonding. I also recruited Ange, Nymph, and others to give them something to work towards.

But I also companioned pic related.

...I dunno what that says about me, really.
>>53644562
While Cat Wizard is capricious, he'd be taking his duties as Sorcerer Supreme completely seriously in Worm, so there'd definitely be chances for Taylor to be a straight-up hero, especially since Decade isn't fond of utilitarian ways of doing things.

Also, kind of a mix. He has a fairly thin frame but a good amount of muscle to back it up. Used to be swole as fuck until Binbougami let me downsize it a bit.
>>53644464
That will probably help, yeah.
>>53644637
I reiterate the Erika clause.
>>
>>53644608
At least 300, maybe 400. Assuming the clone is hostile.
>>
>>53644608
Would there be an option to companion my clone? If there is a cp limit, I'd say 600
>>
>>53644134
Remember, never eat hermaphrodite figs. They're full of dead wasps and wasp eggs. The better, more commonly sold female figs are a bit malformed in that wasps have trouble getting inside, so many don't have any wasps at all, and the ones that do, the wasp crawled inside and starved to death before being reabsorbed, unable to lay their eggs because the chambers that are supposed to be there aren't shaped in a way a wasp can lay her eggs.
>>
>>53644321
Taylor's a control freak with a victim complex. I think ultimately she needs to be around people that don't feed that or manipulate her, and especially call her on it. Still listen to her, but call her on it. That said, she's not an evil person, but if you can't help her, let her be.
>>
>>53644608
If it immediately sets them up as your enemy, it sounds like instant loss, so 400 minimum, probably 600. If they just exist, then no more than 200.
>>
>>53644321
Depends on when you recruit her, I think. Early Taylor is probably the most reasonable, in that her trust in other people's potential heroism hasn't eroded nearly as much at that point. Middle Taylor is probably the most frustrating to try to work with, and the least cooperative--at that point, she very much trends towards "my way or the highway". It's hard to tell how much of that is her and how much is the shard, since it becomes her sole directive toward the end, when her shard takes over completely. After the story's end, once the shard is removed, she seems to have mellowed out, but it's hard to tell with the lack of screentime.
>>
>>53644587
>"hot enough and powerful enough to start fires and can cut through several feet of steel in
seconds."
They're good enough to decimate hoards of robots and damage or destroy buildings but they're not equal to Aku's energy beams, however you could increase their strength a spread with perks or powers that increase your size or the strength of your magic.
>>
>>53644608
There's a legitimate in-setting reason for it to also restrict companions and give them access to an OOC meta-facility that almost certainly has nothing to do with the setting?
>>
>>53644704
Thanks KOTOR Anon.
>>
>>53644608
Sounds like suicide. Prolly 600 CP.
>>
>>53644640
>given that they have no idea how to use their powers
Re-read it. You have no idea how to use your powers. They do.

>>53644640
You're the clone.

>>53644709
See above.

Considering the companions would be against you, it's a mercy they're not around.
>>
>>53644734
Oh. Well then 600cp.
>>
File: team talon and cats.png (305KB, 768x1550px) Image search: [Google]
team talon and cats.png
305KB, 768x1550px
How do you name your pets, /jc/?
>>
>>53644734
Okay, then it sounds completely impossible unless you spent several jumps building for this type of scenario specifically. 600 CP.
>>
>>53644756
>>53644769
Have we stopped doing 800 and 1000 tiers for really crazy shit?
>>
>>53644757
Those all sound like great pet names though. Who wouldn't want a cat named Legatron?
>>
>>53644608
I'd be super down for this. I don't do magic or crazy super powers. So it would be two Titans of physical strength, and if he's my exact clone then he'd fucking love having someone at his level.
>>
>>53644757
I have a dog.
His name is dog or diogi, (pronounced de-oh-gee) based on circumstance.
>>
>>53644608
Is there any real downside to it? I'm seeing this and not seeing why it's so bad. Are they innately trying to kill you?
>>
>>53644321
Taylor is generally working towards good goals. She really needs a moderating influence in her early career to stay off the deep end though.
>>
>>53644832
KONO DIOGI DA!
>>
>>53644835
They have to kill you or they die.
>>
>>53644783
It's not that crazy. That sort of stuff is when people set entire settings against you or pit you against beings that could crush the entire setting you're in.
>>
>>53644757
For some reasons that I don't personally understand, I always wind up naming every dog "Baxter". It just feels like a good name for a dog.
>>
>>53644481
>FoZ
Really sucks that nobody wants to update that jump, considering it's one of the few where it's actually kosher to do so. The current version is objectively shit.
>>
>>53644863
It's pretty much assured death.
>>
What would I need to take in the standard Marvel jump to become the Silver Surfer?
>>
>>53644858
Even the weakest of Jumpers can solve that issue without killing. And if the clone can do all that the jumper could you can be damn sure he'd say fuck the rules and break free.
>>
>>53644850
what?
no, spell out dog.
D. O. G.
now say that faster
diogi
>>
>>53644902
Seems to depend heavily on what jumps you have to me actually. I can't see it as being any worse then JUMPER from Fate stay night
>>
>>53644899
I don't know the series anyway, all I know is people want to kill the elves and the continent is going to die.
>>
>>53644929
...drawback fiat maybe?
>>
>>53644929
Did you forget what drawback fiat is?
>>
>>53644549
>It's enhanced speed. And I think it's fine.
Flight is 200 CP for 100 mph flight.
Enhanced Speed of 400 CP for 60 mph running.
This means that even for someone with the Physical Enhancements discounted, it would be a choice between 200 CP for 100 mph flight or 200 CP for 60 mph foot travel, and gains more by forgoing the Enhanced Speed at a discount to gain a faster and more tactically advantageous movement option at the same price.

In this case, what you think is fine pales in comparison to the realities of cold hard math.
>>
>>53644757
Sir. Pomperdoodle is the name of my Mabari
>>
>>53644912
>Power Cosmic
>Kinesis + Energy + Toughness + Strength x3 + Body + Elasticity + Flight + Shapeshifting + Teleportation
>You can manipulate energy and matter, in a variety of ways only limited by your skill and understanding of the physics and metaphysics. This includes massively enhancing your physical and mental abilities, transmutation, sub-light and FTL flight, teleportation, energy blasts, matter disintegration and force field generation.
A few more purchases of strength and you could pimp-slap Galactus.
>>
>>53644757
>Current build is based heavily around creating and upgrading minion units
You start getting creative after the first hundred or so. I just pick a general theme and name an entire unit after it. Orange Taffeta Ballgown and Backless Black Cocktail Dress are my latest creations. There's also a Prince Albert, a Radar Sonar, and a Kansas City Chiefs, a Simone, Simtoo, Simtree, and a Semaphore.
>>
>>53644939
Eh, not really. Having a decent amount of skill compared to someone without any at all is generally more meaningful than having more time to hone some existing skill. It could be mitigated with something like the Human capstone from Marvel Magic and similar, but obviously that requires specific perks from specific jumps. Also, JUMPER still allowed access to companions.
>>
File: 1479079697231.jpg (49KB, 342x265px) Image search: [Google]
1479079697231.jpg
49KB, 342x265px
Jump 86: Worm
Origin: Drop-In
Perks:
Outside Context Problem
Well-Adjusted [950]
Munchkin [900]
New to the Crew [750]
Blending In [600]
Spanner in the Works [300]
Perfect Communication [0]

Items:
Worm

Power: Thinker - Compounded Computation [1300]

Companions:
Cape - Taylor Hebert [1000]

Drawbacks:
Fucking Jumpers [1300]
Wanted [1500]

One day, a file is leaked onto Parahumans Online. The file is soon distributed to every single computer and database that is operating on Earth Bet. And then, miraculously, that file is reproduced on other Earths with working internet as well. The file details the story, abilities, and mind of a singular S-Rank threat that would be entering the world within hours from now.

The first words on the file read:

>Destroyer of Worlds, Decade! What is reflected in his eyes as he crosses the infinite worlds?

This will end swimmingly for everyone involved.
>>
>>53644973
Help me out with this,
>Brains+Energy+Speed+Kinesis+Strengthx3+Elasticity+ Toughness x3
Incredibly Fast processing speed and psychic amplifier through will?
>>
>>53644912
An oath to serve Galactus?
>>
File: 1392590735230.gif (986KB, 394x225px) Image search: [Google]
1392590735230.gif
986KB, 394x225px
>>53645137
>>
File: Best Wakfu Girl.gif (3MB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
Best Wakfu Girl.gif
3MB, 597x336px
>>53645137
Spectacular.
>>
Hey Red, if I applied Force Amplifier to my power armor, that would let it always scale up with my strength no matter how strong I am?

Because power armor is cool, but there's a certain point where it just breaks when you use your natural strength.
>>
>>53645197
Doesn't one of the general maintenance upgrades allow that?
>>
>>53645053
Well, yes really. There are plenty of instances where your clone having centuries more training then you is effective suicide, especially early on in the chain. Later on it becomes less of an issue. This drawback is the opposite. Later on it's basically suicide but early on it's much less insurmountable. It is still difficult but if this is one of your first few jumps, particularly depending on what jumps you have actually had, it is very doable.
>>
>>53644757
>How do you name your pets, /jc/?
Against convention.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkupUtNYeAA
>>
>>53645217
I guess that does help. But still, the other would help with actually making it useful even when I'm fighting Superman or something.

Then I'd just need to find a way to make the durability scale with me, too.
>>
>>53644176
Dude, the other day I only noticed a ladder I was using had two yellow jacket nests on it when I put it away, my bare feet were inches from either nest. I picked up, moved, jostled and vibrated their nests, then gave them a clear target, and they just sat there and waited for me to get finished using the ladder. It's not even like this was the middle of the night either when they were sleeping, it was 11AM. There are bees where I live that are more likely to attack than the yellow jackets. The wasps on the other hand, you get anywhere near them and they will attack you just to let you know they are there.
>>
>>53645288
I live in Louisiana and while the wasps can be huge assholes if you bother them, they generally don't care if you're around as long as you don't make lots of noise or get too close to their nest, which they often enjoy building on your house.

They do act like they are perpetually annoyed, though.
>>
>>53644608
The shared warehouse thing is annoying, but there are several jumps that give personal inventory system, so I don't think it's a huge deal.

If you lose access to your companions for the entire jump, even after you get rid of your clone, I think this drawback should be worth at least 800 cp, especially if it's a cool setting that your friends will be missing out on. The only jumps I know if that block companions for the entire jump are gauntlets.

If the companions catch up once you're done, I think 600 cp could be fine, 400 cp minimum.

The main issue would be for jumpers with abilities like Safety First that grant immunity to their own powers, as that could result in a stalemate.
>>
>>53645378
You're the clone. That's why I'd spare you the pain of involving your waifus, since they'd probably betray the fake you for the real you, which is gonna be a stab in the gut, then they'll get their own stab in the gut if you manage to win and they know they're stuck with a known fake.
>>
What does becoming a half-dragon in Arcanum actually entail? I'm trying to decide between the eye and some discounted items.
>>
>>53645403
So are you still the "fake" after the jump ends?
>>
>>53645403
What happens if the real you wins? Do they get to carry on the chain instead?
>>
>>53645448
Sure.

>>53645428
Yep, just like GUNNM.
>>
>>53645403
Ah, I misunderstood. I agree on the exclusion of companions then, though there could be ways around it (namely the Bandanna Forever item from God of High School).

If the enemy gets all of your items and it's impossible for them to recognize you as the real jumper, the drawback would be instant death. Without knowledge of how to use my powers, I'd need to rely on my weapons. Probably 800-1000 cp for the drawback, though I can't see myself ever taking it.

Curious though, how would the drawbacks affect soulbound items? Would they be duplicated? If not, who would they recognize as the real owner?
>>
>>53645513
Well, technically you have access to your items. It's just that both of you share the warehouse. So that's a really big gamble to go there.
>>
>>53645479
That's not how GUNMM works. The fake potentially joins as a companion. Desu, this is starting to sound kind of stupid.
>>
>>53645545
No, the way that works is that at the end you decide if you were the real or fake and the other becomes a companion.
>>
>>53645479
>>53645534
So if you store items in a personal inventory system, do you lose them forever? What about items that you gain for free like Exaltations? Would you no longer have those? Would you no longer have access to souls you've absorbed?
>>
>>53645562
But you have to kill each other, so would the other be revived?
>>
>>53645579
>Personal inventory system
How do those work between jumps? Since this would trigger at the start.

>Exaltations
I don't consider those items, I think it's pretty stupid to. Is your own soul an item? Those are copied and both of you have one.

>>53645595
Full power jumper as a companion is too much senpai.
>>
Which of the origins in Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs is the most fun?

I'm torn between Zeppelins VS Pterodactyls and the The Challenger Expedition, with At the Earth's Core! coming close behind them.
>>
>>53645644
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>53645639
So do you just close if you were the real or fake?
>>
>>53645534
Most of my important stuff is stored in personal inventory systems, mostly of which are game-themed perks, though not all.

And my most important items are bound to my soul in some way.
>>
>>53645639
Exaltations are definitely closer to items than anything innate to you. In the way they work, their nature, etc.
>>
>>53645639
Are cybernetics items? Would each of you have some of them?
>>
File: 1203881670.jpg (165KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
1203881670.jpg
165KB, 496x600px
>>53645644
Zeppelins VS Pterodactyls, I think. You have to remember that in the end you're fighting a giant radioactive hitler monster. It's more fun to crash a Zeppelin into him than face him down with a lodge full of hunting buddies.
>>
>>53645639
>How do those work between jumps?
Generally, items stay in them from jump to jump. So, yeah, it seems like they would be lost permanently.
>>
>>53645639
What about absorbed souls/essence? Would I lose all the souls I've collected, and the minions I've gained for Summoning from Samurai Jack?
>>
>>53645648
You're the fake here, sorry. It's how it works in the setting.

>>53645657
They're fused to your soul. I wouldn't ever consider that an item. An item is worn or wielded or the like.

>>53645668
Cloned. They might be construed as items, but they're part of your body, so to speak.

>>53645680
I'll have to think about that one. Maybe clone 'em.

>>53645694
Cloned.
>>
>>53645676
> "Well that's just great, Anon. Now how the fuck are we supposed to get home?"
> "WE RIDE PTERODACTYLS"

Best adventure.
>>
>>53645705
>Exaltations are fused to your soul.
What about items that have been fused to your soul?
>>
>>53645705
>You're the fake here, sorry. It's how it works in the setting.
So I'm basically sentencing the person who's taking the jump/who I was before I entered to non-existence? Why would anyone ever take that? Knowing that, this is a 600 CP drawback, minimum. Probably more like 800 or 1000.
>>
>>53644644
Honestly if you want to recruit outcasts/misfits and help them then you're better off recruiting Rachel/Bitch since she deserves it.
>>
>>53645730
I think the best thing to do here is clone everything that isn't sitting in the warehouse.

>>53645739
Some of you are that greedy.
>>
I vaguely recall an OC jump where you picked a vessel to go exploring with. The tech level appeared to be colonial-ish. There were companions as well. One a tarzan-like beast man, an old norse berserker and a wild woman with loaded relatives are three of them iirc. Then you could potentially run into a kaiju.
Anyone remember what it was?
>>
>>53645740
But she's a huge bitch.
>>
>>53645705
>It's how it works in the setting.
Bullshit. If it's "how it works in the setting", then how are there any "real" people in the first place? Was what you meant to say more like: "It's how it works in this specific story that we view the rest of the world from."
>>
>>53645768
To be specific, the method in which people are cloned does not leave any ambiguity as to who the real you is, and the real individual will absolutely fade and die unless he can kill and absorb you, the clone.
>>
>>53645753
>I think the best thing to do here is clone everything that isn't sitting in the warehouse.
What is this supposed to do?
>>
>>53645758
That's probably Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, the one people are talking about a bit above you.
>>
File: helping make dinner.png (472KB, 535x720px) Image search: [Google]
helping make dinner.png
472KB, 535x720px
>>53645758
That is actually Lost Valley of the Dinosaurs, the one >>53645709 , >>53645676 , and >>53645644 are talking about.
>>
>>53645784
Oh, so the real me "absorbs" me? Does that include my memories?
>>
>>53645784
...this isn't Nier, is it?
>>
>>53645793
>>53645800
Thank you. I must have missed it in the shit storm.
>>
>>53645816
Sure, but you still get sent home, however that works. Maybe it means that whenever the jumper arrives home there'll be a frozen clone of them in their room.

>>53645819
Nope, but I can see how Replicants and Shadows are similar to this.

>>53645786
Keep you both just as innately powerful without letting you people cheese it with your jumper killer super saiyan whale dick sword 3000.
>>
>>53645753
>>53645784
Alright. This is weird as shit and I'm not 100% a fan, but I guess I'll just wait to see what comes of this. Asking for feedback for a drawback before you even decide to do the jump feels a bit like putting the cart before the horse, desu. Though I am somewhat intrigued, so...
>>
>>53645833
This isn't a shit storm, anon. That requires actual vitriol and not confusion.
>>
>>53645856
Good, thought there'd be another shit storm. Drawback sounds interesting, though I don't envy you right now with all these questions to deal with
>>
>>53645856
Why does it matter how many copies of items you make if the only way you can access them is in the warehouse where you'll probably still get slaughtered?
>>
>>53645885
If it's not in your warehouse then it gets cloned, basically.
>>
What perks make training people in magic easier? I'm trying to set up a situation where a younger wizard (with magic and training granted by a disguised clone of myself) would be able to challenge me in my role as the big threat, a hero that will be the champion of the people. I'd like to do it as fast as possible, with the whole ten year time limit and all.
>>
>>53645903
Bretonnia has one in the Damsel line
>>
>>53645930
Thanks anon!
>>
File: download (1).jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
12KB, 284x177px
What's a character that just keeps doing stupid shit in your chains?
>>
>>53645962
Just remember to take the scenario.
>>
>>53645705
This drawback feels like suicide. It'll probably be the most risky in all of jumpchain, given its difficulty and the consequences if you lose.

The most reliable plan for this drawback is probably to somehow transfer most of your abilities over to an item and give it to a trustworthy companion who has their own personal inventory system, since they won't appear in the jump.

Then use NGNL Summoning with the Infinity perk to bring in non-companion allies from another jump, and use the Bandanna Forever item from God of High School so they know who is who.

Maybe bind some spells to your body to give you a magic tutorial when the jump starts. Or the boosted Flash Cast perk from Irregular at Magic High School to make casting easier.
>>
>>53644608
Made any jumps yet?
>>
>>53645990
Surely so.

>>53645986
Would you not have to hide the truth from that companion so they don't know you're giving them that item so that a fake can kill the real person they've come to know?

Though I should state, you don't need to kill them. You just need to avoid them for ten years in that case. But they will die regardless.
>>
File: Rider_of_Black.png (3MB, 1598x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Rider_of_Black.png
3MB, 1598x2400px
>>53645980
That's a main contributor to why he's along for the ride to begin with.
>>
>>53645981
That's the plan, yeah. The variety offered by all the different lores would make the young wizard equipped for many different situations. Actually, that reminds me, can you teach Warhammer Lore, or is that an innate thing? I have power granting perks, but I'm kind of curious about that.
>>
>>53645986
Wow. Most risky. And yet you mostly neutered it already.
>>
>>53646012
Hey nubes, did you ever get around to beating Ringed City?
>>
>>53646029
Nope.
>>
>>53646013
You can teach it, but within the setting itself, humans can only handle one without potentially opening themselves to dark magic. Also, I doubt those others can use it post-jump because of no winds of magic.
>>
>>53646034
Shame. Just not having fun playing Dark Souls anymore or?
>>
>>53645980
ME! My companions are not amused by the frequency at which I say, "I have a bad idea, and this is how you are going to help..."
>>
>>53645986
What if the real you already had that plan? Since remember, he knows all his perks and how they work. You don't.
>>
>>53646040
Just been busy or having fun with other things and haven't looked into it all that much.
>>
>>53646008
>Would you not have to hide the truth from that companion so they don't know you're giving them that item so that a fake can kill the real person they've come to know?
Wouldn't the companion understand that you're getting your mind transferred into a clone of your original body? Or is the drawback literally "you win, a clone continues your jump" and "you lose, you die"?
>>
>>53646050
Shame. Really don't wanna marry the companion I had my eye on.
>>
File: 1429666381462.png (140KB, 244x522px) Image search: [Google]
1429666381462.png
140KB, 244x522px
>>53646052
>you're getting your mind transferred into a clone of your original body?
Are you? I don't remember ever saying that's how it worked.
>>
>>53646037
Unfortunate, but then again that's why I have power granting perks as well. I believe Val said that post-jump we could use it as if the Winds of Magic were available, and I presume that using power granting perks to give it to others would cause it to work the same for them.
>>
File: gentarou.jpg (52KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
gentarou.jpg
52KB, 620x349px
>>53645980
Writer Chain:
NYLOCKE! MASTER OF COMIC RELIEF AND RECKLESS DRIVING!

Doctor's Companion Chain:
It's me. I'm the goofy comic relief. Or The Doctor.

Main Chain:
IDK It's a toss-up between Game Boy and Grail-Kun. Or Vash.

Zephie's Chain:
Probably Gentarou or Forsyth. Or Nova. They're the cheer crew.
>>
>>53645897
This is going to lead to lots of ridiculous problems when some items come attached with other things. Clones of entire fleets, kingdoms, castles just showing up just sounds like a mess

>>53645986
>It'll probably be the most risky in all of jumpchain, given its difficulty and the consequences if you lose.
Except it's already been done before and worse too.
>>
>>53646065
In that case, I don't think I can comment on a strategy for dealing with the drawback until I see it's completed write-up. The details are spread throughout this thread, and based on the reactions there's probably something here I didn't read.

Still, I think that my solution works if:
- you don't remember how to use your powers
- you're fighting an enemy who has all of your powers, all of your memories, and access to your warehouse
- companions don't show up in the jump

>>53646018
Still the "reliable" strategy I proposed assumes that your companion won't backstab you.
>>
>>53646065
What? This doesn't make any sense otherwise. If you're not getting your mind transferred, then the "real" you is actually the real you because they still exist and they possess everything they should. If you are, then you are. If you're not getting your mind transferred, then this is just a generic scaling enemy drawback with an arbitrary perspective shift. Except not really, because the consciousness that was you is still you.
>>
>>53646128
And also assumes you're taking multiple other jumps too, specific ones.

If this is being looked at as your first jump as it should, there is a very big drop in difficulty. Even early chains still see a big drop. Later chains will see more problems but this is a 600+ drawback. It's not meant to be easy.
>>
>>53646140
I'm not seeing what the confusion is. You are a memory-less clone of yourself, trying to survive the real you, who needs to kill you.
>>
>>53646155
Good point. Taking this as the first jump is probably the most direct strategy.
>>
>>53646179
Autism, my friend. Autism.
>>
>>53646179
>You are a memory-less clone of yourself
This. How are you the clone when "you", the continuing consciousness of the actual jumper, still exist. Unless you're getting your mind transferred, the meta perspective shift doesn't make sense, because the character that was being written about is the same.
>>
>>53646224
>How are you the clone
You just are? Clones don't lack self awareness and consciousness of their own in this setting. Thinking of it like the reverse of those drawbacks where you have an evil clone trying to steal your jumper status. It's like that, but you are the clone now.
>>
>>53643945
Just wanted to say that wasps are definitely attracted to corpses, and the more sickly sweet the better. Several species eat the meat and drink any sugary fluids they can find.
>>53644631
They're pretty cute pets if you put in the effort.
>>53645980
The main one, because he likes to take drawbacks that he feels ready for and then cries fifty years later when he gets all his memories back and no longer has any friends.
>>
>>53646251
That's the single most retarded thing I've ever heard.

One of the two has:
All of Jumper's memories.
All of Jumper's powers.
Everything Jumper has.

The other guy has none of that.

So why is the fake clone Jumper now?
>>
>>53646315
>Wasps
>Pets
Pets have to at least tolerate your existence. This is impossible for wasps.
>>
>>53646322
>The other guy has none of that.
Yes he does? Unless you mean the clone you are if you took the drawback.

>So why is the fake clone Jumper now?
Because you took the drawback.

That effect is no different than the one from GUNMM, except that you don't get the choice to be the real one post-jump.
>>
>>53646251
So is this just a drawback that forces the writer to change something? Because "you" is whoever the writer chooses to show the world from. If the "real" jumper is truly the same person, then how is this clone the jumper? The person who chooses the drawback isn't "you" and that person still exists, their consciousness untransferred.
>>
>>53646366
Every choice you make changes something, but nothing is forced on you. You picked it of your own will. I'm not sure what trouble you're having with this, unless this is a purposeful misunderstanding.
>>
>>53646326
Sure they can, you just have to teach them that you're a lovely dispenser of sugar water and not a terrifying dispenser of death. Wasps are relatively intelligent for bugs.
>>
>>53646336
Okay, so let me see if I got this straight. For this drawback, I'm an usurper stealing the original's chain and if I die, all that happens is I get sent home. If he dies, the original me dies and that version is presumably not sent home. However, if I die the original continues on his chain and eventually returns home, presumably with a spark. Unless I'm absorbed or something, in which case I can probably just keep writing like nothing happened because the other guy was a better version of me anyway.

It honestly sounds like I should just let him win because it's the best possible outcome if I can ally/fuse with myself post-spark.

Or basically, it's not a drawback worth CP.
>>
>>53646251
So what's stopping me from taking this as free points and allowing the real me to kill "me" since the one who made the choices in the jump is in control of the clone yet also apparently still exists as the real jumper?
>>
>>53646336
>Yes he does? Unless you mean the clone you are if you took the drawback.
That's exactly what I mean. If one of them has all of the memories and abilities, then that's the real one. If the other one continues the chain, it's because the Benefactor gave the position of Jumper to someone else. Taking this drawback is literally ending your chain.
>>
>all this clone talk
My head hurts.
>>
>>53646404
Yeah, kinda just sounds like every other "other guy wants to steal your position as Jumper", but with a stupid meta perspective flip. So you just write it as the real one winning just like you do with every other one of those drawbacks and go on your merry way.
>>
>>53646404
That requires a strange perspective where you not only took that drawback, but you don't care about the present/clone you losing and being sent home.

>>53646430
>then that's the real one
Yes. That's never been in question. You're not the real one.

Since you as the player are the clone now, you're not ending 'your' chain, but you are ending the original's.

>>53646419
You as an individual get sent home immediately afterwards, frozen indefinitely until the jumper returns.
>>
File: 3fa.png (107KB, 841x797px) Image search: [Google]
3fa.png
107KB, 841x797px
>tfw you'll never go on a real jumpchain
>you'll never have a Pokemon adventure
>never get to indulge in power fantasies.
>never face mortal peril at the hands of your favorite villain
>never spar with Goku
Why am I alive again?
>>
>>53646458
>You as an individual get sent home immediately afterwards, frozen indefinitely until the jumper returns.
Frozen in time until the "real" jumper returns, which would be instantaneous from my perspective.
>>
>>53646463
Because of some vague hope that this life will get any better?
>>
>>53646458
>but you don't care about the present/clone you losing and being sent home.
Why would you?
>>
File: Pope1.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pope1.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>53644481
>>53639658
https://pastebin.com/jhPjRhqy

>Eevee's disappearance wasn't earth-shattering, but it was a setback for the Pope. It seemed the little creature had vanished back into the void from whence he came. When he came to, he found himself...

>Looking down at his paws. He remembers a masked face, a scream, a full moon, and the uttering of a curse. Quietly, he swears another oath to return to his beloved Vulpix, and the hole in his soul echoes with determination.

>Looking down at his paws. He remembers a laboratory and songs about 'hound dogs.' He feels a strange urge to cause chaos and mayhem, which he quickly suppresses.

>Looking down at his paws. They feel less real than normal. He remembers being created by a man named Clow Reed, somehow. This conflicts with his memories of life in Primal Dialga's future, but it feels right.

>Looking down at his... hands? His memories of Vulpix lead him to run, run in fear of the beautiful face behind him. A thorny hedge tears at his flesh. Flashes run through his mind of peace and safety, of being petted by a doe-eared woman as her loyal hound. He replaces her image with that of Vulpix, and the hole in his soul thrums with power.

>Looking down at his paws. For some reason, he feels like singing. He can't remember why, but the sun rising overhead gives him hope. A woman in a dress approaches him, and smiles. She brought... a lot of friends, actually.

>Looking down at the bottom of a pool. That was a rough landing, huh? Good thing this natural spring was there to break his fall. Surely, nothing could go wrong from landing here, especially not when doused with cold water. Wait... that reflection. WHAT?
>>
File: Excalibur Face.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Excalibur Face.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>53646463
>>
>>53646458
>That requires a strange perspective where you not only took that drawback, but you don't care about the present/clone you losing and being sent home.
So, it's points in exchange for a rather small amount of existential angst?
>>
>>53646458
>Since you as the player are the clone now, you're not ending 'your' chain, but you are ending the original's.
Okay. I'm not sure you understand how this works.
>>
>>53646463
Because Fate allows it. And you will end when the fates demand it.
>>
>>53646497
>They feel less real than normal.
>>
>>53646497
>He remembers a masked face, a scream, a full moon, and the uttering of a curse. Quietly, he swears another oath to return to his beloved Vulpix, and the hole in his soul echoes with determination.
>>
>>53646488
Because it's you.

>>53646500
Points in exchange for fighting yourself while you're a memory-less clone who gets sent home if you lose?

>>53646503
Or you're having reading difficulty.
>>
>>53646385
I'm saying that there is no change from an in-character perspective, because the "real" consciousness continues. The only change is from the mandated viewpoint shifted to a supporting character.
>>
>>53646454
I mean, the intent seems more philosophical than anything. How much is this chain worth to you that you could kill the original knowing you were a clone that was stealing this adventure from him? Are you a continuity of memories, a continuity of events, or a continuity of perspective? If you were a clone, would you die for another version of you to keep going? But it all falls apart if you're at all capable of self-sacrifice or calculation.

>>53646458
It isn't strange at all if you can actually think about the thing and know yourself well enough that you know you'd end it painlessly and have any faith that future you wouldn't have trouble joining past you. I mean, it's still a gamble, but the deck is really stacked in your favor.
>>
>>53646547
There's a change from the written perspective, because the focus character is now the clone. The individual the story follows. This is an entirely meta perspective, which I loathe.

Think about it from your perspective as if it was real instead. You, the clone. Think like you are actually this individual, who is at risk of losing out on the chain.
>>
>>53646542
>Because it's you.
No it's not, you said the other one is the real one. That's just a clone.
>>
>>53646576
See >>53646561

You're not treating it like you're really there. Because in this scenario, you are the clone. As in, it's actually you. Your flesh, your mind. You're present in that situation. Don't think about it as some meta story.
>>
>>53646586
Nah, that's stupid. Doesn't matter that the viewpoint changed, because the other one is still the real one.

Ever read Skulduggery Pleasant? It's like with Valkyrie and Stephanie. Sure, the viewpoint changed to the clone for a large part of that one book, but Valkyrie was still the protagonist.
>>
>>53646542
It doesn't matter which wins or loses, eventually the two will meet up again, and possibly fuse, either way the chain continues, and the question of who went home first is more philosophical than anything. As a jumper who's totally fine with fusing in all sorts of ways, both "real", and "clone" would likely fuse in jump as the solution.
>>
>>53646497
Where's your Warehouse?
>>
>>53646561
Really, the options are either I sacrifice myself and let the real jumper continue or kill him and take his place because he designed to take this drawback in the first place. It depends on if what he used the points for would be of such aid in the future that he saw it necessary to create me knowing what would happen. Generally leaning towards the former. Unless it's something like a cyberpunk setting where most of what's available could be achieved elsewhere.
>>
>>53646576
The thought "I am not me" is a strange one. The thought "I am not the jumper" isn't, though. "I could be the jumper, I have the tools" also isn't all that strange, following the latter thought.

The problem with this drawback is that it's based on their only being one line of thought. There's no "I don't mind dieing, as all that happens is I gain from it." or "I'm fake, what does it matter?" which is more likely if you already despise clones.
>>
Does the Logan deserve a jump of its own? and aside from preventing the events of the movie from happening what's the best way to punish Donald Pierce and Transigen?
>>
>>53646586
Nah, you're not treating it like you were really there. Because with this drawback, if you were really there, you'd be the real jumper and not notice anything's changed.
>>
File: 1388902939440.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1388902939440.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>53646604
No I haven't.

>>53646619
>>53646635
If everyone wants to be philosophical now, I can always make it so the real you can't continue the chain even if they kill you. That way there's none of this self-sacrificing weaseling going on.
>>
>>53646670
Just don't put this stupid drawback in if you're going to be a cunt about it.
>>
>>53646670
Probably need to not only prevent the "real" jumper from continuing but also make it so they won't, or can't accept being told or otherwise informed of such.
>>
>>53646670
Or just try something different with the drawback. Do something different. Because right now you're basically forcing this overly-convoluted crapshoot of a Cube into a Round Hole.
>>
>>53646663
I mean, the plot is just Professor X and Wolverine's beat asses hauling a loli across the Mexican border. I don't think it's got enough for more than maybe a +0CP drawback or scenario in the X-Men Movies jump
>>
>>53646670
How about you work on the jump and present it to the thread when we have more to compare this to? Or is the only reason you want this jump so you can implement this drawback?
>>
>>53646624
Build's done, I just don't have a story for it. Maybe post it after the next jump.

>>53646529
>>53646532
>Cardcaptor Sakura vs. Kubo

I'll wait for some more before declaring a tiebreaker.

The others are Changeling, Disney, Ranma, and Nintendogs.
>>
>>53646688
>Try your hardest to dispel a drawback as a threat through a philosophical loophole.
>Call someone a cunt when the loophole is closed.

>>53646689
Sure, they'll be fiated to want to kill you out of pure spite.

>>53646696
And what, make it work in a way that's non-canon? No thanks.
>>
>>53646497
>Looking down at his paws. For some reason, he feels like singing. He can't remember why, but the sun rising overhead gives him hope. A woman in a dress approaches him, and smiles. She brought... a lot of friends, actually.
>>
>>53646728
Then maybe don't make it a sodding drawback. Not everything is going to work outside of the conceptual or initial drafting phases. It's not the end of the world if you can't make something work.

Let's put it like this - Are you going to be irritated if, after you make the jump, nobody takes one particular drawback?
>>
>>53646778
I wouldn't be irritated, no.

I'll still be putting it in regardless, though.
>>
>>53646728
>And what, make it work in a way that's non-canon? No thanks.
Wut. For some reason, I feel as though an imaginary audience suddenly watching over a clone of the character they were previously watching has little to do with the setting and much more with how the story was presented. Call it a hunch.
>>
>>53646800
This is based on something that happens in-canon, almost this exact way. The only difference is that you are being given the advantage of cloned equipment, rather than absolutely nothing but the innate powers.
>>
>>53646816
Alright, I'll take your word for it. Still hard to believe, but I guess we'll just have to see. I thought that this might have been John Dies at the End, but then you said "innate powers". I'm curious, senpai.
>>
>>53646728
You could just flatly forbid ignoring your survival instincts in cases of fighting another version of yourself. Closing a loophole like that in a drawback is fine. It changes the calculation to an "one has to win or we both lose" scenario.

Also, it's not weaseling out if your character is already the sort to end their jumping for the betterment of the worlds they go to. I can recall at least two chains that were posted in thread where that happens.

>>53646873
Didn't John keep his soy sauce powers across bodies?
>>
>>53646728
Is this some weeb-shit?
>>
>>53646728
Would you happen to be an SBer?
>>
>>53646914
Obvious bait you got there, but no.
>>
>>53646943
So you're from reddit, then? Or is it QQ? An IRC-exclusive?
>>
God, this guy's still goin' on about his clone drawback for a jump he hasn't even given the name of yet?
I knew I smelled a shitstorm brewing over this bad idea, so I left for a couple hours.
I come back, and you fuckers didn't skip a beat.
Jesus.
>>
>>53646984
What difference does it make? They're here and they're responding and talking things through as best they can. They are, as far as I can see, doing everything a slightly stubborn 4channer would do while discussing a drawback they always intended to include to include but just wanted pricing ideas for.

Some people say it's worth 600, some say 0, and he hasn't even told us what amount he's going with.
>>
>>53647078
Eh, at least he put more effort in than our usual shitposters.
>>
>>53647078
For once I think we need the shitposter to do what he does best.
>>
>>53647122
>he
Xe.
>>
>>53647149
Tea?
>>
>>53647149
It's... not too surprising, I guess.
>>
>>53647163
Whoa, watch where you're pointing that thing!
>>
>>53647149
Oh boy here we go.
>>
>>53647199
Sorry.
>>
Hey, whatever happened to Fredpieman?
>>
>>53647149
So you're from tumblr, then?
How did you even find out about us?
And how are you still alive?
Doesn't contact with 4chan burn tumblrites like holy water on vampires?
>>
>>53647241
Why do you want that retard to show up.
>>
>>53647241
>Fredpieman?
Fredpieman?
>Pie
~immediately interested~
Yes. Where is Pie?
>>
>>53647149
Ugh. I told you fucks letting Tumblrites make jumps was going to be bad news.
>>
>>53647268
I ate it all, fucker. Hours ago.
None for you, loser!
>>
>>53647268
He was a namefag, much too pure for this cruel thread.
>>
>>53647139
shitposter-kun isn't here, or else he would have already started dirgeposting the moment anon asked about clone drawbacks.
>>
>>53647244
Haven't you heard of canoes?

>>53647274
Eh, NikaMoth does alright for herself. And English.
>>
>>53647307
Not that anon, but are we entirely sure this alledged jumpmaker isn't actually a shitposter trying a new tactic?
Wouldn't be the first time someone tried to derail the thread by pretending to be productive.

Anyone remember Trifolium?
>>
>>53647347
Luckily I'm away in the middle of Bumfuck, Nowhere and have nothing better to do.
>>
>>53647347
This is a mostly Anonymous imageboard. We can't even be sure the jumpmaker was the one who posted "Xe."
>>
>>53647276
~le gasp~ Not even a tiny slice for moi?
Give me pie or give me death!

>>53647347
>Trifolium
Nope. Was I missing much?
>>
>>53647347
What difference does it really make? When that guy asked the question I already knew he hadn't read through many jumps. Clone drawbacks aren't anything new.
>>
>>53647367
>Nope. Was I missing much?
Just the gripping history of the Purge gauntlet on the drive.
>>
>>53647367
An anon called Trifolium showed up with a gauntlet for The Purge movie series.
It was so full of weird meta shit it that it completely derailed the thread for hours.
Most of it got fixed, I think.
Since then we've learned that Trifolium was Clover shitposting.
Look up the word Trifolium, it's the name of the genus of the clover plants.
So I guess it's not exactly the same thing, but it is similar.
>>
>>53647448
Funniest damn thread in ages. Also proof that people here take themselves WAY too fucking seriously.
>>
I'm amazed we had a whole conversation about literally a drawback that makes dying mandatory for the chain to continue, with the main character of your chain shifting to a legitimately, unambiguously fake clone, and nobody shat on it for the very premise of 'if you take this drawback a clone without any of your memories kills you and replaces you on your adventures. Your companions follow them, not you. You go home.'

What the fuck is this asshole thinking? Who would take this?
>>
>>53644973
This feels extremly wank-y when compared with the examples the power supplement gives.
>>
>>53647499
A literal cuck? I don't know. It's a drawback that fucks with your power fantasy or story in a way that isn't even interesting, since you are certain to die at the end.

Requiring your death at the end and sending you home is so stupid there's almost no amount of points that could make that choice palatable.
>>
>>53647515
Well that's because Marvel_Anon frankly didn't make the jump all that well.
>>
>>53647468
I don't know, man.
I get why some people would be upset at what was basically someone pissing on something they enjoy.
It's like you've never witnessed the nigh-universal contempt people have for Captain America being a Nazi now.

I mean, you could argue 'it's shit anyway, why waste your time?' but you could say that about anything, up to and including being alive.
>>
>>53647549
>if the jump disagrees with me and my wank, it's not because I'm wrong, but because the jump is wrong!
>>
Real Account jump when?
>>
>>53647549
It was made during a different time, dude.
Besides, it's not like it's stopped new jumps from being made in the Marvel universe.
We've got Marvel Magic now, why not… uh… Marvel Space?
Space is vast. Vastly vast. So vast you could probably lose a planet in it if you weren't careful.

>>53647560
What do you hope to accomplish with your unhelpful passive aggressive posting?
Anon will either ignore you or snap back at you. Neither option is conducive to actual discussion.
>>
>>53647585
>>53647560
Except tell me with a straight face that with the Marvel jumps we have now, the basic one is worth keeping around anymore.

It's not, and you know I'm right because nobody discusses it, or uses it anymore.
>>
>>53647593
>Tell me I'm wrong about this totally different thing which is also bullshit
>except don't, because I'm saying I'm right, and you aren't allowed to disagree with me
>>
>>53647593
There's over 700 jumps, anon.
Not all of them are gonna get face time every day, or even every week or month.

Besides, like universe itself, the Drive can only expand, perhaps infinitely.
>>
>>53647571
Obligatory "When you make it, anon."
>>
Am I seeing this correctly? Two shitposters?
One who wants to shit on Marvel_anon and remove a jump, and the other that can only communicate by FTFY greentext?

Get a life, you two sad sacks of shit.
Or trade personal information so you can meet up, fight, and then fuck.
>>
>>53647630
The shitposter isn't worth anything more than greentext desu.
>>
>>53647549
Is he actually still around? I‘d like to know if that power is kosher. ’Cause if it is I‘ve been seriously gimping my marvel build.
>>
>>53647644
He is, but on a rare occasion. Is teaching at a school in Alaska and has internet access on a rare occasion.
>>
>>53647649
>Is teaching at a school in Alaska
Marvel_Anon's a teacher? Huh, didn't know that.
>>
>>53647630
>fighting and fucking separately
Anon that's no way to get things done, besides battlefucking is best when one can't determine if it is more fighting or fucking.
>>
My Hero Academia is kinda hard to build for as a chain gets lengthy enough. Right now I'm looking at the individual quirks and... Is it bad that I have most of this already? Or at least variants of this?

What Quirk Marriages can you guys suggest that can't be gotten anywhere else in the chain?
Thread posts: 597
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.