[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is your character a healer, /tg/? If so, why do they heal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: brown loli, heal this thread.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brown loli, heal this thread.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is your character a healer, /tg/?

If so, why do they heal?
>>
>>53637743
They heal because no one else can.
>>
File: Hawkeye.jpg (49KB, 600x363px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye.jpg
49KB, 600x363px
Because they were hiring. Frankly, I wanted to make my living by playing stock market at first, but could never draw the right cards.
>>
>>53637743
I'm actually playing an Int-based War Medic, not a cleric or magic healer, just to defy the Healslut AND the Healbrat meme, and actually make a quality character. He may actually be my best character yet, besides the Rogue that pulled a full Henderson twice in the same campaign.
>>
>>53637868
I'm doing cross-class fighter/cleric, but I use my healer's kits all the time. He's been a fun dude and is at times the moral compass of the party.
>>
Twelve years in the Blue House, under the devils, learning how to knit men back together. Healing was all that kept them from being fodder for the pits.
>>
Gotta get that sweet £££ cash $$$ money €€€
>>
Because I love being a healslut <3
>>
>>53637743
It serves the hive.
>>
File: 1489452408152.jpg (222KB, 820x620px) Image search: [Google]
1489452408152.jpg
222KB, 820x620px
>>53637961
Like so?

>>53638044
LONDON?
>>
>>53637931
UA Alchemist for 5e, with a couple of healer feats that let me use INT instead of Wisdom for medicine and give me a couple of non-magical heals.
>>
File: f09.png (506KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
f09.png
506KB, 600x600px
>>53637743
i played an life oracle aasimar once, shit was so minmaxed. my standard, swift, and even movement, all actions becomes heals. give spot dr to front lines guys. allies take damage, my lifelink splits it in half with myself. then i heal aoe and heal myself even more than others with fey foundling feat, so i can take the damage and heal even more back. use energy body when i need to heal in maximum overdrive.

i am become life.
>>
>healer

That's my part time job.

My main job is getting people to believe in the me who believes in them so they'll kick ass harder.

It's a damn fine job.
>>
Because he's a technical pacifist and a coward. Rather someone else hit the guy and he just keep them healthy.
>>
>>53637743
>he's dual class knight and priest of a lawful good god
>as a leader of the party he cares about his allies
>and as a frontline fighter he needs to heal himself too

problems start when he's knocked out

glory be to Asterius the Great and his son, Gorlam the Valiant
>>
>>53637743

Demigoddess of death (and life), it's really just working my will on the world. Have to keep the heroes alive or I won't get my place in the pantheon back.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.