[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna play a full weeb. Help me with some good weeb phrases.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: LittleDemon.png (135KB, 327x771px) Image search: [Google]
LittleDemon.png
135KB, 327x771px
I wanna play a full weeb.

Help me with some good weeb phrases.
>>
Am i kawaii sugoi desu sempai keikaku hentai baka?
>>
>>53634782
Just read fan translations of LNs and you'll see a pattern of writing develop. Adapt that.
>>
I want to fug that cestree.

A weeaboo is someone that wishes they were a nip; do your best to mispronounce moon words and claim that everything made in japan is god's gift to the world.
>>
>>53634782
"I love Naruto!"
>>
>>53634782
nani desu senpai chan
>>
>>53634862
Don't forget shit that isn't actually words like:

wuw owo uwu (^_^)(・∀・) (ToT) (>_<)>

And of course, the dreaded (´・ω・`)
>>
Your waifu is shut

HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY WAIFU'S HONOR!
>>
I'm actually playing an angloboo, complete with fake brit accent and saying "guvnuh" every third word.
>>
>>53634782
When will senpai notice me?
>>
Laugh if anyone doesnt have ninjato or katana, constantly explain that it can cut through tanks.
Refer to westerners as "fucking gijens(sp)"
Talk about honor like it matters
>>
>>53635104
Where does this phrase originate from?

I swear this is beam me up Scotty all over again.
>>
>>53634782
"I want to kill myself" is something most weebs say.
>>
>>53635222
"gaijin," pronounced similarly to "guy jean" said as one word
>>
>>53635309
From a kouhai, obviously.
>>
Use honorifics. -san, -kun, -chan, -senpai and -sensei will get your most of the way. If you want to go the extra mile, adopt their expectations of name usage as well, act like using each other's first name is a big deal and/or impolite.

Throw in some easy Japanese words. Desu is a nice one that you can add at the end of any sentence. Other words like Dozo, Arigatou, Ohayou, Shikata ga Nai and similar short and common phrases are also useful, since you don't need to worry about how to use them as part of sentences.

It's also important to remember that some things are Japanese and only makes sense as a Japanese word. You're not eating a packed lunch, you're eating a bentou. I'm sure there are other examples, but all the ones that come to mind are things like anime or katana that are already used in English.
>>
File: love it2.jpg (401KB, 731x879px) Image search: [Google]
love it2.jpg
401KB, 731x879px
>>53634782
*pomf!*
>>
>>53635600
>*pomf!*
>not *POMF =3*
You're merely a pretender
>>
File: INp4fl9.png (117KB, 935x391px) Image search: [Google]
INp4fl9.png
117KB, 935x391px
Let the master teach the student
>>
>>53634890
It can't be helped.
>>
>>53635859
So sue me, it's been ages since I've been addicted to lolicon.

For you it's probably fresh in your memory from this morning.
>>
>>53634950
Stupid fucking hamsterface
>>
>>53634782
Subs>filthy gaijin dubs.
>>
>>53634950
>(´・ω・`)
>600 emails
>>
File: 1481639123709.jpg (68KB, 416x316px) Image search: [Google]
1481639123709.jpg
68KB, 416x316px
>>53634890
This if you want to be a real weeb pro.

If you're okay with being the guy who sounds like he's spouting facebook memes you can follow any of the other tips given in this thread.
>>
File: Orky Pomf.jpg (114KB, 684x626px) Image search: [Google]
Orky Pomf.jpg
114KB, 684x626px
>>53635600
>>
>>53636813
>[Help!]
>>
Remember your honorifics, Anon-sama-sensei-senpai-san-sama-kun.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.