[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Galactic Federation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 415
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_0371.png (123KB, 380x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.png
123KB, 380x420px
Subjugated bird empire edition
>>
Flesh and Bone to earth and stone!

Also... What are we without the sky scrawwwww
>>
File: IMG_2382.png (144KB, 430x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.png
144KB, 430x470px
>>53630224
Greetings all! I have just had a visit of my cousin from Jhool Prime, and he brought a basket of Zeena Berries, would anyone like to try some?
>>
>>53630370
It is most good to see you Speaker. I would like to try some. What news of your front?
>>
>>53630443
Nothing exciting I'm afraid, we had an election, so we have elected a new president. Although I do not agree with off his policies I do find the decreased cost of research stations very appealing. We also had an incident of a survey satellite crashing on a primitive world.
>>
>>53630528
Perhaps you would be interested in our recent findings in the Avarian data vaults? I imagine their observatory station designs would be appealing to you.
>>
>>53630580
Sure, sounds like a great idea.
>>
>>53630746
Very week, we shall give you the data slates with the information on them. They are extremely complex however, most of this Avarian stuff is.
>>
>>53630801
I will send it to the science labs in Jhool Prime as soon as I can, as I am only a humble speaker, and no scientist
>>
File: IMG_8969.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8969.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Good day,Ambassadors.Anything happening with your people?
>>
>>53630834
Best put your greatest scientists on it, fallen empire tech is immensely complex

>>53630839
Carter good to see you, what news?
>>
Good day Ambassador Carter, as I just have told Taxla, we just finished an election, and one of our survey satellites went down over a primitive world.
>>
>>53630839
Also feel free to try a Zeena Berry, they are delicious.
>>
>>53630890
The Hematization is going well.However,we have the subject with the camera feed ready,to go into the Wastes and study the crashed Avarian ring stations.
In other news,I recently traveled across the Wastes and found a lush forest,with a strange small creature.It had a white suit and hat,and a flute.If any of you happen to know what this is,please inform me,as it cannot speak.
>>
>>53630929
Excellent news. We have also fracked open the vault containing the blueprints for the Beacon.
>>
>>53630900
Who won the election?Noo politics were always intriguing to me.
As for the satellite,did any primitives happen on it?Last I heard,there are laws on interacting with primitives and affecting their growth,except in cases of emergency
>>
>>53630949
Really?Could you send it to me?These shadow creatures mentioned that were attracted by it seem extremely interesting.
>>
>>53630971
Of course, but they are extremely complex. And we both know of the danger surrounding these Beacons.
>>
>>53630922
Thank you,Ovaa.
>Carter trys one.
Might I say that,for all the technological wonders of other cultures,your people can't be topped when it comes to the simple pleasures in life.
>>
File: IMG_8864.jpg (108KB, 620x877px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8864.jpg
108KB, 620x877px
>>53631000
Why,of course.Do not worry.The Wastes has dealt with many extra planar creatures before,so I will have it commissioned to be built in a null zone,by my best scientist,Dr.Feln.
>>
>>53630370
I am afraid I must decline, honoured speaker; variances in our species biology render your delicacies a low-grade emetic for my species.

I do beg the parliament's indulgence, but I have a matter to discuss and time is of the essence.

I am well aware that relations between the Federation and our divine Kingdom have been, shall we say 'non-communicative' at best and downright cool ever since the Kingdom's expansion into the Ashfeld arm and enlightenment of no less than three pre-spaceflight species, against the advice of the Federation... It is therefore with no little reluctance and embarrassment that I come here today with a request, signed by representatives of the High Council and her Divine Majesty, High Queen Sheldren the fourth, for Federation aid in the matter of some 1.2 billion refugees that have resulted from disastrous rogue meteorite field that passed through the lesser kingdom of Ryush some 26 gal-standard days ago and the... Regrettable civil disturbance that resulted from the deployment of the Second Fleet to the disaster zone.
>>
>>53631035
It appears that only continuous use attracts them. Also I should mention that these beacons are place on stations or worlds, and the ships home in on them.
>>
>>53631079
I realize this.The plan is to allow some of these ships to come to the Wastes,where they will crash into the Null zone.Hematization aside,the residents can still use self defense,and so if any of them attack they will be eliminated.I plan on capturing one,to study it.I already have learned much from the captured Hive ship.
>>
>>53631076
Do you need help in housing them?Or just transporting them?
And if you have a pic to represent you,please post it.The draw request is nearly done being made.
>>
>>53631121
It appears that a small number can be drawn out of the Beacon is 'opened', rather than having to jump continuously.
>>
File: Trustworthy Solutus.jpg (84KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
Trustworthy Solutus.jpg
84KB, 360x360px
Declining birthrates on Solutus' have led to very depressing population shrinkages, but also lots of empty land around the great sausage-factory teocalli.

Solutus is open for many migration treaties, and is happy to export the many and varied local-culture sourced meat products (especially the Sacred Sausages from the temple-factories!) to fellow federation members in return.
>>
>>53631167
That will make it easier.I hear jumping too much in one session is bad for your health.
>>
>>53630224
Esteemed ambassadors. Servant monarchs. Faces of nations.

We, I, It. The Carmine Plane. The Astral Predator. Eater of Cancer. Majority Stockholder of ExoCorp Intergalactic.

We, I, It. Have come to treat, deal, demand.

We demand that the sanctions on Generall Goods Industries be lifted in the western expanse, this has cut profits by .89%. This loss is unacceptable.
>>
>>53631179
Well,we currently have Sir Ty'solan here with aa refugee problem.Perhaps you could help house them?
>>
File: tumblr_mqdghaBRI71rfyiu4o1_250.jpg (45KB, 250x356px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqdghaBRI71rfyiu4o1_250.jpg
45KB, 250x356px
>>53631220
>>
>>53631209
It makes it more controllable, but you must prepare around it. The shadow beings will go straight for the Beacon in the initial stages to keep it open.
>>
>>53631220
I haven't heard of any sanctions,at least not in a while.I am in support of lifting it if there is one,however.Sanctions only harm our economy.
Would you like one of Ovaa's Zenaida Berries?They are very good.
>>
>>53631254
Trust me,Brain Taxla,if those things even try hurting a denizen of the Wastes,I'm going to have to hire a janitor to wash them out of the floor,if you catch my drift.
>>
>>53631296
I trust in your defenses, anything you need you let us know.
>>
>>53631296
Sorry,I meant Baron.
>>
>>53631317
tfw to intelligent
>>
This thing is still alive?
Do you at least have some fluff like thing, or do you just shitpost what you want?
>>
>>53631236
The Solutus is ... *are* glad to be of great service. We are experts at handling and processing large numbers of people, after all! The Solutus wish only to be of service to the Great Federation.

>>53631076
Good representative, the Solutus are eagerly happy to aid you with the matter of your refugees. We will dispatch all matter of craft immediately, if you give us leave to help these poor unfortunate souls.
>>
>>53631345
[/spoiler]From what I've seen,there is fluff to individual cultures,and how the Federation acts on things,but it's also developed alongside the posts,and is kind of open ended so people can join in without being too restricted.[/spoiler]
>>
>>53631151
I would, but a) I'm using my Stellaris lot and they are depressingly human-like and b) I only just decided to join in as this looked like fun. I don't want to be an intrusive asshole if there's a 'thing' going on.

Both, unfortunately. The only worlds that are sufficiently close to house the influx of refugees are woefully under-developed* and the sheer scale of the disaster as well as... Various regrettable factors** are making both transport of the population from immediate danger, as well as housing, medical assistance, sustenance, policing*** and other essentials frankly impossible!

Naturally, an assistance effort would require an amendment to several treaties regarding the sanctity of the Kingdom's borders****, but as an ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary, in addition to the signatures of my divine sovereign and her most excellent council, I am authorised to make such amendments for the duration of this emergency.

>>53631236
I am afraid that is out of the question. Laws dating back to the Kingdom's First Contact forbid the movement of Royal citizens from movement outside of Eortite territory, without express permission of a royal charter. Any and all management of the refugees must be conducted within Kingdom space.
>>
>>53631378
[Federation diplomatic database notifications]
* The Ryush sector (local designation: Lesser Kingdom) is self-sufficient and possessed of a developed industrial base. Likelihood of fasehood: 56% with 4% margin-of-error
** Federation intelligence reports indicate the Eortite Second Fleet has engaged in light combat since its deployment to the Ryush sector. Opponent unknown.
*** The Kingdom of Eortan's legal code is at odds with the Federation legal code on 14 major and 87 minor points that may cause a diplomatic incident. The majority of these points concern the civil rights of citizens.
**** The Kingdom of Eortan closed its borders to all Federation civilian and military traffic 3 galactic-standard years after contact, with exceptions for economic exchange in three border worlds. This situation has persisted for 47 galactic-standard years and has resulted in 2 engagements with Federation citizens violating Eoritite space. Death-toll stands at 149 Federation citizens, 37 of which were considered category-C criminals under Federation law and an unknown number of Eortite casualties.
>>
>>53631353
>>53631378
Do not worry,Sir Ty'solan.We can help transport them,and set up crucial infrastructure on these underdeveloped worlds,and I believe Solutus has an impressive transport fleet if my memory serves me.All we ask is that an embassy is set up on one of these planets,to allow Federation workers to follow Federation laws,at least for a short time.
You can post it if you'd like,but if you feel it's too human like then that s fine.Just keep in mind that you don't necessarily have to use a Stellaris avatar,and to be in the draw request you need one.
>>
File: IMG_9270.jpg (95KB, 710x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9270.jpg
95KB, 710x823px
>>53631328
>>
>>53631378
And don't worry about being intrusive.As long as you don't do something like blow up half of the ambassadors,you are welcome to join in.It's more fun when dealing with new issues and new cultures.
>>
>Further explorations of the data vaults on Avar have uncovered many advanced mining and farming techniques. The technology to repair the 3 remaining fortresses in orbit has also been found, and engineering crews are being sent to begin repairs.
>>
>>53631566
Perhaps these fortresses have caches of weapons or knowledge in them.
>>
>>53631605
Well, they have extremely advance weaponry on board, as well as comfortable living spaces. However when we took them before the invasion, they were in such a state of disrepair that the weapons wouldn't even fire. Seems the long years of stagnation had effected their weapons too.
>>
>>53631633
Wonder why they were left in such a bad state?The Avarians sound like a proud people,and their androids were formidable,I hear,It doesn't make sense to abandon a fortress,at least without a good reason.
>>
>>53631679
The were crewed, at full strength even. But so many centuries without a enemy to fight, I imagine it was a miracle their advanced warships and androids actually worked.
>>
>>53631694
Ah,so they let their guard down.Not a very smart move,especially if your running a privateering operation.
>>
>>53631741
They grew decadent, hoarding technology and let it all fall into disrepair. Apparently there hadn't been a single scientific innovation in over 400 years.
>>
>>53631779
I hope the Dukedom reeducares them,then.Such complacency leads to weakness,after all.
>>
>>53631807
They are strong of mind, and if spirit. We are actually surprised to find many scientists and military minds are quite happy to see us, although there has been a.....unforeseen side effect to our conquest.
>>
>>53631807
Educates.I don't even know if educares is a word.
>>
>>53631836
Side effect?Is it cultural differences,or issues with keeping government jobs?
>>
>>53631271
We shall devour this morsel.

Yes these sanctions have been emplaced due to "unethical" work environments in the manufacturing facilities. I do not see the use in such ephemeral concepts when the current circumstance is the most efficient.
>>
>>53631856
Well, it appears that for some time before our invasion, a party had formed advocating re-armament and a reclamation of their lost territory. They see us as a means to achieve this goal.
>>
>>53631353
May the ascendant devourer that is the Carmine Plane interest you in an exciting business venture in the Generall Goods Industries manufacturing centers? Your flesh seems resilient and hardy.
>>
>>53631885
I don't have experience dealing with ethics,since the Wastes runs on a survival of the fittest method.However,I would recommend either reforming work conditions,or utilizing automatons.If the conditions were reformed,your workers would work with a new vigor and enthusiasm,and sanctions would be lifted,both helping your profit margins.And if you use non ai automatons,work would be even more efficient and cost effective,and sanctions would be lifted.
>>
>>53631893
That seems troublesome.Much of the lost territory is in Ploraxian space and Rumaar space.Both are allies,and both have mighty armies.Perhaps negotiating with them for the territory would be advantageous.
>>
>>53631910
The Solutus are happy where they are, and who they are with at any time, and we do so cherish our cultural goods & sausages production.

While we wait for the good Sir Ty'solan to come back to us with a reply, can we interest you in a wreath of very cultural Sacred Sausages? They were fashioned in mournful rememberance of those who left the Solutus temple-factories, but it is said that this only enhances the taste.
>>
>>53631951
We are currently informing them that such a venture cannot be carried out, due to the size of the nations holding them, but I fear that there technology is,staggering. Already Avarian engineers have set to work on rebuilding and repairing their ancient vessels. We are currently in talks right now.
>>
>>53631938
The factories use automated workers. That is the problem, the automata continue to cease their own existences due to said "unethical" labour conditions.

The sanctions refer to the machines, there is no fleshing servants.
>>
>>53631975
Bring us this sausage, so the souls of your fallen may tremble at the insatiable hunger and terrible quarterly earnings of the Crimson Plane?
>>
>>53632016
Ah, if your quarterly earnings are terrible, rest assured, should you go bankrupt and be hounded by relentless enemies for all the deeds you have done in ExoCorp, the Solutus will shelter and shield you from all outsiders. We do, after all, have quite many empty homes to fill near the teocalli.
>>
>>53631997
Perhaps a new ideology may help?The automatons are ceasing themselves because they believe in ethical conditions.Either remove their sense of self and reduce them to "dumb" ai,or possibly teach them a way of seeing their work,like capitalism or communism.They may be human centric,but they could motivate working.
>>
File: Her highness.png (102KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
Her highness.png
102KB, 420x390px
Greetings my fair friends, it has been too long since I was last able to attend one of theses meetings. I'm afraid an alarming number of heretics, cursed be their perversions of the way, has kept the many houses and her grace, her light the eminent wisdom of Moxif, very busy. Pray tell, what has happened in my absence.
>>
>>53631987
You may want to be more forceful.The Avarians don't seem as honor bound as the rest of the Dukedom,and they may go against orders to not reclaim territory.
>>
>>53632060
The stagnant ascendancy of the Avarian empire has been subdued by Dukedom forces. There data banks are now open and we have knowledge of many powerful technologies.
>>
>>53632060
We fought off a hive mind,met two extraplanar entities,Hematization is occurring in the Wastes,and the Dukedom has made multiple technological ventures.As of now we are assisting in a refugee crisis,and helping the Carmine Plane prevent his worker's mass suicide.
It has been a while,your Highness.Any recent events with your people?
>>
>>53632085
They are too far in our territory to threaten others. We have also commandeered most of their vessels and factories. They view others as lesser it would seem.
>>
File: Void_Being.jpg (22KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Void_Being.jpg
22KB, 350x350px
Gre͜e̡ting̕s̴ ͡p̕hy͝s̢ical̷ r͘eaļm͡er͢s, I ͘see ͢a̵n͜o̶t̵h͡ęr͟ meéting ̕h͡ąś ̧b̢e̵e̵n d̛e̴cr͟eed̡?͝
>>
>>53632131
It seems that they need to learn that there is more to the galaxy than Avaria.Perhaps teaching them will open their minds?
>>
>>53632120
A hive mind you say! Why, what a fascinating experience that must have been. I, Trustworthy Solutus, yes, representative of the Solutus, would like to inquire if you know where that hive mind came from? Or went, after you beat them?

It's a very cultural affair for us, you understand, that's what drives the Solutus to ask.
>>
>>53632143
It is good to see you Voidspeaker.You may want to meet the Carmine Plane,I think you would find much to discuss.However,I must ask a question of your past.
>>
>>53632172
They have seen it all, they have existed for many years. They feel that caring about such lessees is beyond them. I feel they see us as merely a tool to use. It may take a very long time to adjust them to everything.
>>
>>53632190
We are not sure where it originated.It somehow came to the Wastes,where it mutated into a ravenous being that desired destruction.Due to the efforts of our combined forces,it was defeated,non violently I might add.Last I saw them,they were in the custody of the Phss.However,I captured one of their ships in the battle to analyze them.If you wish,I can send a specimen or two over,with some research notes.
>>
>>53632192

O͞h̸? Ẃhat i͜s it̀?
>>
>>53632210
Of course,but it will be worth the effort.They will soon realize that the Dukedom is much more than their subjugation,and they will be proud to be a part of it.
>>
>>53632232
After the Dukedom's forces defeated Avaria,much technology was recovered.Some history was as well,detailing a war with certain Shadow Creatures,or demons as they called them.They were largely responsible for the Avarian's collapse of much of their empire,and commited numerous atrocities,even managing to crash a number of ring stations within the Wastes.I plan on exploring these,but I noticed that these creatures sound very much like the creatures in your history.The ones that committed such atrocities and wars that your people merged into five,and two of those five into one.
>>
>>53631997
Remind me, honoured speakers and delegates, has the federation not yet extended full rights to sapient machines? Eortite philosophers proved the theoretical existence of the silica animus before our contact with your polity and every AI yet created by the Kingdom has been granted full citizenship rights, but I digress...

>>53631442
The offer of the Carnem Wastes is most appreciated, honoured ambassador I will have my aide transmit the details immediately*, but deployment will have to wait until an agreement can be reached regarding the right-of-passage amendment. Speaking of which, I have brought with me a draft copy. Please accept the transmission to your terminals**. I might also remind the honoured ambassador that the Federation already maintains an embassy on our sanctified homeworld, by the tolerance of her Divine Majesty. A further embassy in the Ryush sector would be completely surplus to requirements***.
Don't have many other avatars and given the Kingdom's sovereign status (Ty'solan acting as a foreign ambassador, rather than part of the federation), I don't think it'd be appropriate

* All public news reports indicate that only two worlds within the Ryush sector were affected by the meteorite storm. Deployment request indicates refugee movement from four worlds, 7 moons and 48 asteroid and orbital facilities. Deployment request further includes request for medical supplies far exceeding projections of requirement for a one-time event.
** Proposal includes several points that contradict Federation law, including the censorship of information and restriction of the rights to freedom of movement and association.
*** Possible deflection detected. Likelihood 81% with 9% margin-of-error
>>
>>53632285
I may be wrong,and I apologive if I am,but have you encountered these creatures?Your knowledge may help in our study of them.I planned to try and attract them to the Wastes with a beacon,but I won't until you give the go ahead,just in case.
>>
>>53632223
Solutus would love to share all manner of insights with your scientists! We shall bring a banquet of the most cultural sausages we can muster from the temple-factories!
>>
>>53632240
Yes it will. They have military minds that would startle even a seasoned veteran. But we have learned of the greatest cache of their technology, on their original home world of Avar.
>>
>>53632285
It.̛.̛. ̵that̨ ͟is..͘.̡ wor͟rys̢om͢e͡.

You be̛l̛iev͠e V̧o̴i̛d͝ He͡reti̕çs ͟b̶r̶ok̸e̢ ̵ìnto t͘h͞įs̨ ͢r̢ea͡lm of̵ ̴realit͢y?
>>
>>53632088
Interesting news, my feathery winged friend, the scientists of the Igna castes will certainly be thrilled to analyse the data.
>>53632120
You make me blush! I am only a lord and undeserving of the title highness, that is simply an image of the blessing to our empire who I represent, It seems many troubles have beset the federation, only more fuel for the isolationists I fear. I bear curiosity to this hematization of the wastes you speak of. As for the empire, things are mixed at best. A star that had crystallised into Zro has been discovered The celebrations of the festival of the first colour were the grandest they have ever been, house Ta'Vu out did themselves this year. Many So'Vih I know were overjoyed to learn of the new cultures we had opened too. This was sadly washed away by terror attacks during the festival of liberating flight. More attacks have happened elsewhere. Heretics, to whom a thousand hells would not be enough, have publicly stated that they believe the storm kings held the true path, something which I am disgusted to even quote, and seek to create a new one.
>>
>>53632288
Why of course.Give me one moment.

>Carter checks his transmission vox receiver,leather bound and covered in a substance that looks like blood and bile.

I see.Do not worry,these terms are fine.I will send ships of my own to help shortly,and I assume Solutus will help as well.Excuse me for forgetting about the embassy.My memory leaves me sometimes.
As for your concerns about AI,I am fairly certain that machines are considered to have rights.However,it depends on the AI,and recently a movement heralded by a robot named John in the Federation has devoted itself to "enlightening" robots.
>>
>>53632328
Perhaps.Further research is required.If I attract some,I will send the data to you.Do you believe they are still a threat?
>>
>>53632360
We are willing to offer the schematics for ringworlds, and other medical and agricultural marvels in the vault, also the schematics for observation posts.
>>
>>53632318
No issue,my friend!Here,I will send it now.
>>
>>53632378
Sure those ships would arrive in time, if you remembered to pay the regular fee for protection against illegal piracy. Ah, not that I mean to pry but, are much is their cargo worth in federation credits?
>>
>>53632399
T̕he ̡h͡e͟r̷ȩt͝ićs ͘àr̸e̕ ͜a̷s ͜da̷ng͝ero̢u̷s͢ a̵s ͝a͝ s̴t̸ar͟ ab͞oút́ t́o ͡go ͟s͠u͞per̷ņóva,̵ unp̕r͢ędi̕c͜t͝abl͝e and h͡at͟èf̷u͢l̸. ̧T͡hèý ̵see ̸t͜h͝e un̡i͜o̶n̢ às ́a si̧n a̴nd͡ ́c̶o͜urse ̛t̨h̕e͡ ͘ga̡l̛ąxy͜ ̨lo͟o̕ki͡n͘g for͜ a ̧way ͡t̡o ͝bręak̸ away ̕f͟r͢o͞m͞ ̧i̴t̡..͠.

T̢he͜ỳ s̸ho̕ul͜d͞ be termi̛nated on͜ s̕igh̡t̸, ͠le̛st ͢t̶hey̵ ͘deşt̴r̕oy ̕t͠ḩe̴ ͢s̨acr̷e͝d͘ u͞n͝i̸o͞ns o̢f͜ our civ͘íl͞iz͢at̕i̕o̵n.
>>
>>53632406
If you offer this as a gift, it is most graciously accepted, if it is a trade, I am sure her highness, who's wings are a rainbow of glory, would offer our great treasures for.
>>
>>53632360
Excuse me for mistaking you for her Higness then,I did not mean offense.Please send my regards to her,it has been a while since we discussed.
I am happy that you are learning about such culture,but terrorism is not something I take lightly.If you require assistapence defeating these foul terrorists,I will send a fleet to help out.
As for Hematization,it is when an Organ in the sky of the Wastes sheds its outer layer.New life is birthed,sustenance is plentiful,and for a week and a half no violence is instigated.Multiple stalls and attractions are built,showing different cultural values unified under the Wastes,a dangerous beautiful place.It is like a festival,with weirder happenings.
I would recommend going.A trip to the Wastes is life changing for many,and it has no fear of violence during this time.
>>
>>53632232
What is this thing not of flesh?
>>
>>53632488
These technologies could save countless lives and further scientific knowledge in fields that go beyond military prowess. We are opening these technologies to all civilised peoples, Avian or not.
>>
>>53632487
Well,I won't let any more than necessary survive.To study the may grant benefits,however.
>>53632507
This is the Voidspeaker.I believe you two may have much in common.
>>53632438
No cargo other than basic essentials to transport as many refugees as possible.Trust me,pirates won't be an issue.They are heavily armed,and bioships as well.
>>
>>53632523
That is good news.In these times sharing knowledge is as important as helping with resources and military might.
>>
File: Cultural Exchange.jpg (638KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cultural Exchange.jpg
638KB, 1920x1080px
Greetings, Mortals!

I for one, would sure love a migration treaty with all of you. That we might culturally enrich your empires with our presence.
We Space Hydra are the very model of congeniality!
>>
>>53632505
No offence taken my friend. The hematization sounds like a wondrous thing, I would be thrilled to see it. I must sadly decline your help however, the strikes have mostly been on planets with large isolationist elements, and foreign help would likely strengthen their resolve.
>>53632523
Blessings upon you and your kindness. It is good to see such charity in these darkening times.
>>
>>53632560
I see you are sure of being well protected... nothing to object then. It's because of people like you getting undone by you own confidence, that we still have so many customers!
>>
>>53632507
These one͝s ͟are t͡h͠e̡ hol͢y͝ ̴con̕gl̛òme͟rat͠ion of the f́ir̕st ͠k͠i̸n.

̢We̸ t̷r̛a͢n̕s͠cend t͠ime an̢d́ space.͝ ̢The͡se ǫne͠s̸ r͡eff͠er t͡o͞ ţḩemse̸lve̡s ̡as͠ VoidSp̧e̷a̡k͝er.

Ho͠w may͜ w̕é h̛e̴l̡p yo̷u͜?
>>53632560
G̶o͝od̶, t͘h̸ei̧r s̨ur̢vi̴v̛a͜l͘ w͜ould͜ ̵be... ̷detri͜me̶nt͘a͡l for o̡ur ̷m̵utua̵l ͢b̢en̕e͘f͜ąc̡t͝i͜on
>>
>>53632587
Perhaps Solutus could help you?He desires a migration treaty as well.
>>
>>53632604
I will not be undone by my confidence for refusing to pay tribute.These are refugees,and nothing else of value is there.Slavery is also banned in 114 major governments.To pirate one would be foolish as it would hamper your reputation,and the ships will dissolve themselves if they are taken.Keep in mind that Orga Lances have biological equivalents,and they will most certainly be equipped.
>>
>>53632378
'Enlightenment' can take many forms; an unfortunate consequence of a word with such a loaded history...

Regardless, I am most gratified to hear of the Carnem Wastes' unilateral acceptance of the amendments. Your digital signature has been accepted and processed and the transport ships can move as soon as scheduling and hyperspace tides permit. Please allow me to extend the most heartfelt thanks of the Divine Kingdom of Eortan, for your people's help in this time of crisis! Your actions will not soon be forgotten, I promise you.

>>53632438
You would threaten relief supplies?! Of all-!

Might I take this time to remind the 'worthy' Corsairs' Union* that the Kingdom's policy on piracy within its borders is one of Red Flag; no quarter asked and none given and that the Second Fleet is currently deployed within the Ryush sector on full combat alert** for the duration of the emergency. The Kingdom believes this is more than sufficient protection for the relief supplies.

>>53632360
Ah- While the Kingdom unequivocally condemns the actions of such terrorists, I must add that even were we not currently managing our own crisis, policy and doctrine prevent the allocation of resources to polities governed by heathen authorities***.

* Personal bias detected. Odds of hostile attitude towards proposals by the Galactic Corsairs' Union increased exponentially
** Full combat alert noted as atypical for military forces responding to a natural disaster.
*** Policy clarification: The Divine Kingdom of Eortan only extends such discrimination towards theocracies of rival religious beliefs and not towards polities with the separation of church and state, or theocracies that follow the Eortite state religion.
>>
>>53632603
Yes,it is.In fact,i would be honored if you and your Empress could attend.The Wastes are often seen in a negative light,and it can be argued that it may be deserved,but I wish to foster a new view of my home.
As for the terrosism,I will not assist if you don't wish for aid.May you defeat them and emerge victorious and strong,my ally.
>>
>>53632603
It is only right. Too long have these fallen empires hoarded technology that can be used for better.

>>53632584
What news of the shadow beings? Has the Void speaker confirmed any relation to his past?
>>
>>53632612
Of course.You are a good ally,Voidspeaker,and a better friend.I would hate to harm that.
>>
>>53632659
>>53632700
You seem to be mistaken, it is not from me that you should protect your fleet. Pirates, who would have guessed it?, don't shy away from actions banned from the federation. We merely make sure that those actions do ont target anyone who is wise enough to pay a-totally legal and well within the laws of the galactic federation- protection fee. Still, no one is forced to...
>>53632587
...Just watch out for migrating hydras.
>>
>>53632713
It appears so.They are Void Heretics,and they are incredibly dangerous.Don't worry,only the bare minimum of them will be kept alive for study.I would like to find out why they are so violent.
>>
>>53632700
Why,it is no issue.To help allies in need is an important goal of mine while in this Federation.The ships should arrive in about an hour.
>>53632723
Then,sorry for misinterpreting your message.Regardless,I am sure that my ships can protect themselves,and as for hydras,you may ask the stuffed head in my quarters on my policy on hydra violence.
>>
>>53632756
It would appear there existence in this reality is based upon the beacons. Apparently there destruction caused them to be dragged back to whence they came. Is there any information as to why the beacons held them?
>>
File: Restricted_Lab.jpg (16KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
Restricted_Lab.jpg
16KB, 240x320px
Hey guys, the bird-people are suing us over those times our secret science divisions copied their weapons & cloned their bio-weapons. What do we do?
>>
>>53632826
What?I don't know what you speak of,the Dukedom has little to no bio weapons from what I've seen,and Ploraxia shares its armies freely.
>>
>>53632721

Li̷kewi̵s̛e, w̸e͡ beli̵e͟v͞e éve̡ry͡ me͘m͠ber o̴f̕ this̢ ̷f̢ede̢r͟átio̕n as̨ A̧llie͟s̡,̕ ͝a̶nd̷ ̕a͠s s̛uch͜ w̡e͟ wiĺl ́ri͠s̛e ̶t͡ò ͢def̷en͝d͘ ou̢r ̶ąll̡i̢a̸n͜c̛es.̨.̧.́ ̛How̡ev͟er̕ we wo̕u̢ld ̴l͞i͜k͟e̡ t͝o͠ be̛ wa͜r̢ned shòuld ̡yo͜u̧ e̸ve͝r ̶se͢e o͜t͡h͠e͜r Voidkin.̴

W̨e ͢know ́l͘i̛t͟t̕le,͢ nex̸t͞ to͝ not̷h̡in̸g fr͜om ͜th̀e̡ o͢t͡h͝er̢s͟...́ áńd̸ ͟it͟ ͡would͜ wor̕r̸y̡ ̢u̕s̸ i͟f ͘t̶he h̸e͘re͝tics̨ ͠had ̸s͝urvi̴v̡e͟d̛ ͡the ̀gŕe̕a̧t sc͜hiśm
>>
>>53632847
Sorry sir, some of our people have been keeping secrets from each other. We're currently investigating.
>>
>>53632822
Nothing I've found,except for mad scribbling son some of the blueprints.This is getting strange.I have quite a few questions for these creatures.

Ok,I'm activating the beacon now,it's nothing flashy,but I'll wait until something arrives.
>>
>>53632822
We may or may not have some scavanged or... otherwise acquired beacons somewhere. Maybe. If you are interested.
>>
>>53632587
A cultural exchange would be more than welcome, friend with many heads, though I feel migration treaty would be best left for later, until the vandals of the Grand Gilix are delt with.
>>53632701
Her holiness, blessed by her light, is understandably, a very busy, but if she finds time, I am most certain she would love to go.
>>53632713
A sentiment sadly not echoed by many of the great houses. There are things hidden by the So'Vih, that need not be but I know speaking further of this will likely find me on an assassins to do list.
>>
>>53632863
Of course.I will tell you first if any developements arise,you have a right to know.That reminds me.As you can see,the Carmine Plane,while immensely powerful,is rather friendly.We met two other entities earlier,however.Named OMEGA and BAAL,they wished to,for lack of a better term,eat our universe,It seems they stopped when the High Priest of a Federation race mentioned allying with the End,whatever that is.They became friendly,and left shortly afterward.Do you know of them,or of a Court?
>>
>>53632905
It might just be me, dignitary, but this "exchange" is looking way more one-sided than you seem to imagine. Eh, the old captain used to say "Never trust any lifeforms that have more heads than the required amount of bodies for them."
>>
>>53632889
Really?Thats surprising,although then again the Avarians spanned far and wide,so some beacons may have survived.Trust me when I say don't activate it and send it to me.I will compensate,of course,but this is a matter of urgency.
>>
>>53632889
Curious as to where you have found them? If they are Avarian then they are extremely dangerous.

>>53632876
Inform us as the situation develops.
>>
>>53632963
Understood.
>>53632905
Yes,it is a shame that her time may prevent her from coming.Regardless,please inform me if she can.Visiting will be open for as long as it lasts.
>>
>>53632922
Wè ḑo̵ n̡o̢t know ͝of th͜es̛e entit͜i͡es.̸.. ̡bu͟t̀ the ͜r͞emna͟nt̴s̀ of̷ ͟ơur p̵eopl̸e c̕o͠u͝l̀d ͘have shatter͠ed̵ ̶in̡tò ̡m͜ul͟t̸i̸ple ͜mo͡n͟st́ruòs̕i͟t͢ie͜s̸ ̡t͘ransce̴n͘ding ͝the͞ ̵phy̵sic͟al̢ pl͠ąnȩ.

̨We̷ do͜ n͘ot ̧feed on ̡worlds͡ ho̡wever͠,͢ W͢e͝ ̷fee̸d ̨o̸n t͞h̶ę lig̵ht̴ ́i͠rr̛adi̴at͟ed b̨y̛ ̕st̴a̡r͠s.͜
̶
̶C͞ou̵ld th͜ese be a ̛w̨ork ͟ơf t̴ḩe͘ ͞tr͢ue̶ Divin̛es?̴

Coul͜d̀ w͝e̴ ̀b͘e ́n̶ot the͡ f̀i̵r̨s̵tb͟or̴n͡?
>>
>>53632958
>>53632963
You wouldn't believe how many odd things you come across in my line of work. But as a flip side, you quickly learn to just don't try to operate them and find a suitable buyer before they blow up.
Which is to say, they won't come free, nor cheap.
>>
>>53633054
We currently have the blue prints for these Beacons. However if you can confirm where you found it, and if it is Avarian, we will buy it.
>>
>>53633054
Well,price is not an issue.The Wastes has had many crashes,and quite a few were carrying forms of currency.Hell,I found confederate gold in one ship,and by ship I mean an actually water dwelling ship.Name your price.
>>
>>53633013
Perhaps.I wasn't sure what they meant by the Court,but they savoured despair and ate universes.
>>
>>53632938
I hold doubts to your input, but I will listen
>>
File: IMG_0969.png (158KB, 700x1134px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0969.png
158KB, 700x1134px
>>53630370
Again we are contronted by the dick shaped "Speaker"! How much do we really know about your race? Perhaps WE the HUMBLE DICKLORDS created you in our image! Yet the vast and powerful Dicklords are made-NAY FORCED to cover our beautiful bodies while your fat, porous, phallus-like bodies go uncovered! This is a travesty! If my people are not given due rights then trade agreements are not to be followed till the law changes!
>>
>>53633103
>>53633129
I'm sure you'd prefer to make your offer once you see them. Just send your envoys at your earliest convenience... I assure you, we corsairs are well known to be an honest bunch, after all!
>>53633159
Sigh. Where did the vaunted trust and friendship between the galactic unions go, these days? Such suspicion is hardly deserved. Still, I'll indulge it. Total three slightly damaged beacons, plus one heavily damaged beacon as a result of naval engagement, all marked with Avarian symbols, retrieved betwenn 50 and 30 years ago in three different occasions.
>>
>>53633203
That's a diskish way to advance a request, but hell, you can cunt on us to help the erection of the dicklords race toward higher standards.
>>
File: IMG_8711.jpg (171KB, 478x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8711.jpg
171KB, 478x463px
>>53633203
It's not descrimination.And no laws explicitly state you can't go without being covered.But that's just what I know.I hold little power if that is a law everyone else agrees with.
>>
>>53633289
Thank you Sir Black for using our native tongue.
>>
>>53633265
Very well corsair, we shall send a envoy to see these scavenged beacons. If they are of Avarian design, we offer advanced weaponry, or crowns if you so wish.
>>
>>53633306
>Carter goes outside the assembly for a moment.Laughter is heard.
>>
>>53633158
I̕.͞.͜. ͟we.̸..̕ ͘ne͡e̷ḑ ̨t͘o in̸ves̶ti̧g̸a̢te ͞f̨u͡r̀tḩer ̸on̸ ͞th͘is͘..̵.̢ ͠ ̧there ḿu͜st̛ ̕be ͞so̶mèth̷i͘n̛g óf͜ ͜t̕his̷ ẃe sli͞p̵p͝e̡d͝ ́i̢n th͘e͡ ̶prophecies̨. Our ki̕n͠ çan̸'t̸ just͘ be͢ ̕r̀ea͡pea̢rin̕g else͟w͡h̛ere̕ ̷a͝n͝d͟ ͘no̷t be̛ ͜à w͠ár͝n̡ing͡ o̧f ͠th̛eir̢ re̕tu̴rn.̡
>>
>>53633265
I shall send an envoy.A Cyst class transport ship,with three stone helpers to inspect the beacons.
>>
File: IMG_9209.jpg (342KB, 940x587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9209.jpg
342KB, 940x587px
>>53633329
Kin?I'm not sure if you're related to them.Here's a photo I snapped of OMEGA.
>>
>>53633306
Ahem. It would be Lady, but I guess this armor makes it hard to prick the difference, right?
>>53633324
>>53633347
Delightful. But again, don't expect them to cum cheap- oh sorry. I'm still talking Dickish, am I not? I meant come, of course.
>>
>>53633379
Of course,although the deal will be made in Federation credits,which will be downloaded and given on a card,so pirates are not attracted.
>>
>>53633364

N͡o̧.̛.͠. th̕is d̡o͢es no̸t ͡l̵o̴o̸k l̶ik̷e o̕u̵r.̸..͘ ki͝n.̛.͢. at ̨all.̧.̸.
>>
>>53633379
>Upon the envoys visit, the beacon is inspected and confirms they are of Avarian design.
We would like to purchase these Beacons. So name your price.
>>
>>53633294
It is widely known that the Outer Planets refuse to do business with us if we don't wear full body clothing and I have several accounts of my own brothers and sisters being given tickets by PATROL DRIODS for "INDECENT EXPOSURE". Patrol droids! Like we were some sort of peasant!

>>53633379
I ask for your full forgiveness High Commander Black! I never meant to insult someone who seems so fluent in our native tongue!
>>
>>53633364
It looks like you used the EmPicCam to record your own mind process during a trip on Batharian drugs.
>>53633437
I'll settle for 500 million credits, and a Vanguard-class Battlecruiser, battle ready.
I'm not a greedy woman, after all. Also, as a personal bonus, I'd like to have a favor to cash in with the dukedom, in the future, at my convenience.
>>
>>53633324
>>53633437
I feel I am out of the loop here, who are these Avarians? are thes the extrapla...
AAAAAAAAAA
>Psionic energy crackles around Hlvuk and bolts of electricity arc from the dignitaries Xiz organ.
No.. Her holiness... the God empress Sabbalith has been injured... no, no, Forgive me but I must go. Hell will be a kindness to whoever did this.
>>
>>53633501
How about leave the favour out, we give you some military tech from the Avarian ring world?
>>
>>53633501
Yes.Honetsly I thought I was tripping at first.
>The bioship arrives,and the beacons are inspected.
So,how much for the rest,after the Dukedom take's theirs?
>>
>>53633569
These terrorists are a serious problem,if they injured the Empress.
We can still send help if you need it.
>>
>>53633426
Yes,it looked even wierder in person.I doubt your kin would want to eat a universe.
>>
>>53633606
Is she stablilized,by the way?I hope it isn't severe.
>>
>>53633476
What can I say, I wrapped my tongue around a lot of Dick since when I started my career by cleaning cannons on corsair ships!
>>53633583
The damaged one goes at a baseline of 200 million credits, and if you are taking them in stock, i'll round it up at 900 millions for that and the two smaller ones, plus a Shark-class interceptor ship equipped for sea-based lifeforms. You wouldn't believe how many full-submarine species make up the bulk of our fleet.
>>53633571
Materialistic of you, but I accept.
>>
>>53633670
I luckily have a Shark class,refurbished after crashing in the Wastes.Very well,I will buy them all in bulk.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 168x161px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 168x161px
I want to fuck everyone after the meeting.
>>
>>53633878
Sorry dude, the dicklords have you outclassed by several inches.
>>
>>53633878
I don't swing that way.
>>
>>53633670
Merely pragmatism lady.

>>53633878
My wife wouldn't have it.
>>
Hr̸m.̸ ̨T͠h́e̸ ancient̶ ́pr̛oph͢ecies͝ ̢of t͜he̷ ̷D̵iv͡i͞ne̴s̛ sp͝e̕ak ̧o̷f o͜uŕ kin͢ ̨ena͜ct͟in̢g ͟a g͡reat ͜j̧o̷urn͝eý b̵e͝tween͡ pl͜a͟n̴es ̢to t̸h̡e ̸fi̧n͟al͘ ascènsion̨,͟ ̛a ͡re̸u̷nion w͘ith͞ the͠ ͞Div̸in͢e̸s̡..͜.̡

͢W͝ȩ ̵have beg͠un̢ ̷th́at͢ g̨re͟at͝ jo̵ur̶ne̛y ̶by ̶a̶r͢r̷iv͝ing ̨her̸e... bu͠ţ.͘.̢. ͘th̨e ̵D͜i̢vin͞e͞s̵ ́are n̶ow̛h̡er̵e to ͟be̛ fou͟n̨d͜...

Th̨is̛ iş...̵ tròub͞le͞some...̵ ̴p̡e͘rh̵a͘ps̀ ͡we ̴s͞ho͜u̵l̀d s̵ea̵r̴ch f́u͜rthe͟r in͜ t̀his... g̸alàx͝y.͝.͟.̵
>>
>>53632700
>>53632808
Priority alert. Priority alert.

Diplomatic incident in progress.

Federation citizens detained by the Kingdom Eortan, charged with disseminating propaganda defaming the rule of Queen Sheldren IV and her government.
>>
>>53633953
I am not sure.These Court beings don't sound divine at all.I believe they may just be another entity,like you,or the Carmine Plane.
>>
>>53633985
Well,it certainly wasn't my helpers.They don't even speak.
What has occured?
>>
File: Zelevas.png (148KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Zelevas.png
148KB, 320x320px
I come in greetings as representative of the great Emperor Maximilian Zelevas of the United Empire and may i ask what is the current galactic situation? Does anyone require the aid of His Majesty's starfleets?
>>
>>53633987
Bȩ mi͝nd͟fųl of ỳou͝ŗ ͟ẃor̀dş,̕ ͢Amb͞ass̛ador͡ ̡Carte͢r̸,̧ they b͡o͟rd͡e͘r͘ ̕he̶r̨esy. Loy̴alty ̸t͘o̡ t̨he͢ divi͞n̸es͞ ́a͘r̷e the͢ ̕b͜a̧ses͟ o̡ur̶ ̧sǫciet̡y̶ s̶tands̨ fro̧m.̡.̢.
>>
>>53634059
Ambassador Carter is a friend of us, we stand behind his words.
>>
>>53634059
I don't mean to disrespect the Divines,However,I doubt that these planar beings hail from them.Your divines sound benevolent,while OMEGA and BAAL find amusement in pain.
>>
>>53634115
You may want to meet them,before jumping to a conclusion just yet.They don't seem like your kind at all.
>>
>>53634085
Thank you.As for your concerns.if what you say is truly happening in the Outer Worlds,then that is discrimination.No species should have to cover themselves because of appearance.
>>
>>53634085

Do̕ not̛ m͡is̷i̕ntèrpetrat̀e ou͟ŗ w͡ar͟nin̢g for a̢ thr̕eat̢,̢ b̶ut ̵w͡e͜ do̧ not tak͝e ki̸ndly ͜a̛t͠ta̷çks ́a͘g̷a̵ins͢t ou̡r s͝oc̸i̴ety͝'̛s͢ ̷culture̸ ̢nor̛ our ͢fa̷i̧th̡.
>>53634115

W͠è.͡.. are not̵ ̢f͢ull̸ awa̶re ́of ̡t͡he͘ ̕i͢nţe͠n̡tįons͞ o͟f̢ ́the ̡divi̶nes o̴urse͟l̵v̕es̛. We͞ ͞know̢ ̛w͘e ̀ẁe͜r̛e cre͘ated bu͠t͡ n͢ot fo͜r ̨ẁha͠t ͟pu̢r̢pós͡e̸, ̕th͘e ͝an̶cien͟t p͞rophec͢i͢és͢ sp̨e͝ak ̨of̀ a͞ great ̛journey, whe̕re ̷sou̷l ̵m̧e͢et͢s̨ form ̀and͡ ̴v̶o̢i͟c̷e ̷s̨p̴ea͞ks͠ reas̨oņ.͝. b̵ut n͟e̢v͟er̛ ͟of͡ t̶h̴e̡ d͝i͞vi̡nes͠ ͟inten̸ti͜ons͠,̕ nor ̢our̢ ̵p͘ur͘pos̵e̶ ̨on̵ their̕ g̕r̶eat́ ̢p̀l̸ans..͟.
>>
File: Pharos.jpg (155KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Pharos.jpg
155KB, 800x450px
>>53633953
So many courts, so many ascended beings... Is the world beyond the veil really so crowded? Better for us to seek out our own realities, than to become involved in thine.

We have been busy, venerable council, for as we shed our shells for steel we found time in abundance. This is one of many projects we are purchasing with this luxury of time. Pharos is a Dyson Sphere - you know of these things, I am certain - built around a system we have deemed acceptable to damn to an eternity of ice and slumber, imprisoning its star to harness the full power of stellar fusion. Not quite as efficient as our Zero-Point Energy reactors, but nonetheless it produces more energy than our greatest plants by a magnitude unimaginable.

Such is Pharos a beacon for a coming age without want or waste, it is also a testbed for megastructures to come. Dyson Spheres are... Simple in construction, albeit difficult in scale, and with the knowledge we are accumulating from this project we hope to construct ever-greater stellar objects to crown our space with life and luxury.
>>
>>53634004
As a matter of fact, honoured ambassador, it was, or at least Federation citizens travelling with them. Some lies in the medical reports about the wounds they were treating being combat-related!

Utter nonsense! Granted, in the wake of any disaster, certain lawless individuals will take advantage of the chaos and there is an entirely normal increase in violent crime, but to classify such as 'combat-related'?! Utter nonsense; clearly these individuals were attempting a form of clandestine destabilization by attacking the citizenry's belief that her majesty's troops can maintain the rule of law throughout this crisis*.

Clearly this was the action of a few misguided individuals however and the Kingdom assures the Federation that it will not reflect upon our wider relations. These dissidents will be punished to the fullest extent of Eortite law** and let no-more be said about it.

* Agitation detected. Likelihood of falsehood or half-truth 91% with 2% margin of error.
** Local law codes indicate the typical punishment for propaganda criticising the crown and government, outside of official sanction, is no less than 20 galactic-standard years indentured servitude to the state.
>>
>>53634224
I don't remember having Federation citizens on my ship.Regardless,my helpers are okay,yes?
>>
>>53634205
It is fine,and I meant no disrespect.It would be best for you to meet and ask them yourself.
>>53634219
This is great,Shazerad.Shedding your form was one thing,but a Dyson Sphere already?I must say,I look forward to your tending of this garden,Gardeners.
>>
>>53634219

An͜ot̵her star clo̡s͝ed aw̷a͟y f̵r͞oḿ u̶s.
̷
̛D̴yso͜n͢ S̨ph̨e͠r͢es̵ a̶re͝ ̢th̶e͝ r̴eas̨on śta̵r̶s̴ ͘star͘ted͢ ̛d͢isap̵pearing r͝ecen͟t̨ly?̷
̡
̧H̀òw͢ l͟on̸g ͟ùn̨til thi̛s̀ ̴pláne of e͟xi̶stènc̢e ͡ca̧n'̸t ͠f͠ee̵d̛ ̕o̴ur ͝mater̡iali̢za͟t̛i͘on̶ ͘n͜o͜ more̶?̡

A̡s͜ for̵ ̧seek̢i͘n̢ǵ our̨ ̧own̵ rea̕ļįţi͞es,͠ ͟we'd rat̶h͟er̵ t͞h̕rea̴d ̀t̸he ̷s͘a͢f͟e̸ty ̀o̴f͞ ͟th̴e̴ p͡at̀h̢ i͘ll̸umina̡t́e͘d ̧an̨d ́t̨hrea̶de͞d ̴b͠y ̵o͜ur͞ màke͢rs t͟han͟ wal̵k̡ ̡a͞l̴one͢ in͢ ͞the ̕darkn͡e̵ss ̸o̶f̡ ̕thȩ Vo͝id, ̵wh̛e͢re o͟ur ́f͠állèn͟ bro͠t͟h͞ers͝ ̶m̶a̸y̛ ͡still̷ ̷p͡r͞ey upon̴ us.̢
>>
>>53634365
I haven't heard of many Dyson Spheres.And stars are plentiful,with 400 billion in this galaxy alone.
>>
We have set the Avarian scientists the task of examining the newly acquired Beacons. They are quite disturbed that some have survived, but are working on them nonetheless.
>>
>>53634431
Understood.No developements on the active beacon yet.My scientists will analyze the other beacons.
>>
>A large number of heavily armed So'Vih enter the meeting room bringing with them an air thick with malice and psionic energy not to mention the inexplicable feeling something is in your mind with you.
>A large ornate Palanquin is brought forth, its curtain opened to reveal the empress. 2 of her 6 arms are missing and most of her left wing is missing.
Sorry to pop in like this... I fear they know of my safehouses so came here. The worst has come to pass, nightmares darken our skies. The stormkings have returned. I killed the one... who did this to me, but I know he was not alone. I do not understand what twisted thinking could have made the heretics remake them.
>>
>>53634466
Good to hear. The Avarians are convinced that these Beacons were from stations that crashed or self destructed. It explains why these Beacons remain mostly intact, but are beyond repair.
>>
>>53634224
My people speak plainly and with truth, you Lord-Ambassador do not.
>>
>>53634480
What are these creatures? Are they on a single world or do they plague them all?
>>
>>53634480
Hello,Empress.It is a shame to meet in such a bad time.If you require medical attention,the med bay is a level down,and can regrow your wounds.
I share the same concern that Taxla does.Who are these Stormkings?
>>
>>53634622
I have heard of these Stormkings in our halls. Though my people are wise and perfect in nearly every way we are not immortal. When we searched for a key to immortality we came upon our most feared weakness, pride. Yes I know it is hard to imagine me and mine as anything but humble but let me continue.

In our travels we thought we alone could find this key but when the darkness we would have to peer into showed its face we ran. The Stormkings did not.
>>
>>53634574
>>53634622
Storms kings are a perversion of the So'Vih form. A horrid misuse Moxif's gifts. A So'Vih larvae is a parasitic organism that eats and kills its host. A Storm king is a forceful deformation of a larvae, making it incapable of maturing, and capable of taking many hosts. The ones of old cannibalised So'Vih to grow in psionic power and would hollow out the minds of those around them. If they truly follow the heretical path, they seek to make all that is not a storm king into mindless thralls. The legends say a single king could mind control entire planets. I am glad the one I faced was not so, but I can still feel it. The mindless wanting for dominion and power, there are more out there.
Do not worry about me, this palanquin has a selfcontain Autodoc, and The Vim caste have already made sure i'm not dying. If you have the technology to regenerate my body I will gladly do it when I don't need to keep my mind on the look out.
>>
>>53634822
Well Avarian auto-docs are able to regrow limbs and repair the body, but they were designed for the Avian form of the Avarians, would you still like to try it?
>>
>>53634822
Perhaps we can track down the rest of these Storm Kings.Follow their Psychic presence.Regardless,you are welcome to stay here for safety until we destroy this threat.As for your wounds,the Wastes can regrow limbs with certain biomechanical technologies,but it would take about a week.
>>
>>53634858
An appreciated offer, but I'd like my Vim caste can adjust it for So'Vih biology first. I'd rather not survive A demon attack just to be killed by a misused Autodoc.
>>53634942
I'm not sure how long it would take the Vim caste so if your scientists can recreate my wing first i'd take it.
I already miss being able to fly, it is one of Moxif's greatest gifts.
>>
File: IMG_0460.png (86KB, 323x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0460.png
86KB, 323x420px
>>53635035
>Avarian doctors bring in the auto-doc unit, disgust at the assembled aliens evident on their faces
We give it over to your Vim caste, and you may keep it.
>>
>>53635035
We could prioritize your winghave it done in a few days.It'll take a week for all the body parts.
>>
File: Fleet-united-empire.jpg (19KB, 340x154px) Image search: [Google]
Fleet-united-empire.jpg
19KB, 340x154px
You dare to disregard me? The hand of the Emperor and the representative of our great nation? I see this Federation is no friend of ours and maybe you all will one day face the might of our battleships and dreadnaughts!
>>
>>53635221
Sorry.It's just that we were tending to the fact that one of our Ambassadors just lumped in missing limbs.That seemed a bit more important.
>>
>>53635253
We would be glad to resume relations at a later time,but we must tend to our friend first.
>>
>>53635253
Limped in.
>>
>>53635064
>The guards eye it suspiciously before allowing servants of a different species and caste carry it way.
A deep thanks is owed to you.
>>53635122
I care little for myy arms, Moxif gave me plenty of spares, but please, my wing is far more important. Without it I do not feel whole.

Now I came here one for safety and two for aid in stopping them. Life would be so much easier If I could track them but one of the downsides of being aware of psionics is being aware of other psionics. I dare not use any less than all of my power to hide my presence from them. It is a commonly taught thing so I imagine they would do the same If they felt me look.
Far more important than trying to find them, I need to know we're ready if they find us. They could not muster a fleet to stop any one of the ones in orbit here, but I detect little in the way of psionic shielding on any of you.
>>
>>53635326
Within the Dukedom lies a small ocean world, populated by the Imin. They are solitary, but immensely psychic. If you need psychic warriors, I can contact the Grand Abbot of the Imin
>>
>>53635326
Your wing will be grown first then.The pod will be sent to your resting chambers.Use It an hour a day,and you'll have your limbs back in no time.As for psionics,the Wastes gives its inhabitants special resistance,but also renders them null to its usage.I can't help track them,but nothing can get in my mind.
>>
>>53633878
If you dare, mortal, then the Carmine Plane meets your challenge
>>
>>53633953
What are you creature, you are a singularity, yet unbound by space time causality. The Reaper of Weakness is entertained by your enigma.
>>
>>53635390
All So'Vih are psionic, but unprotected are still vunerable to a storm king's domination. I was more worried about how much you know about psionics, and how prepared you are against them. As a precaution I am giving away one of the empires greatest secrets and treasures, all technology relevant to blocking Moxif's greatest gift of psionics.
>>53635466
I wondered why your mind always felt so far away. It is clear this is your role in the Grand Gilix, this is of Moxif's design. Such a gift will be needed against the feasting nightmares.
>>
>>53635641
Perhaps we could arm the Imin with your technology?A strikeforce moved with bioships to hide its psychic power.
>>
Rumar have arrived late
>>
File: IMG_0368.png (123KB, 370x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.png
123KB, 370x400px
>>53635641
The Abbot rarely discusses his powers with us, but from my own viewings they are incredibly potent.
>>
>>53630224
The W'nai plague has been contained, and even progress has been made to find a cure; until now. Supposedly, a W'nai businessman, who arived at the vacation world of Geldoros III, infected the entire spaceport. Most passangers escaped in two corvettes, with one being infected. Many shuttlecraft and escape pods decended into the surface, althogh 90% of them were with infected. Most have been holed up in the capital city, with a small defense force of 100,000 consisting of mostly recruits and geno-warriors. We need help. Another thing, board any civilian craft you see entering from that planet. Shoot them down if necessary.
>>
>>53635759
How is the Ra battleship treating you?
>>
>>53635843
Troubling, this will slash recreation profits.
>>
>>53635759
Hello,Rukaar.We have an issue,involving the So'Vih Empress.She was injured by a Stormking,and now requires asylum in the Federation.
>>53635843
It is good that we are close to a cure.Perhaps a blockade could prevent further infection?
>>
>>53635843
We need help immediately! I only escaped by my feathers, barely. I was the only survivor in the D-Terminal! We believe that one ship with infected, a construction ship, the IPN Bolberos, do not initiate contact with them. They are exiting warp right out of Gyss. Do not board them, and destroy them on sight. Again, the symptoms turn them into a zombie-like state, and the infection, T. Necrosis, is a fungi which takes control of these beings.
>>
>>53635899
and i am to what im glad help ya but what
should i do
>>
>>53635899
The cure is no where close to being done, it is at `~2% done. A blockade can prevent further infection, and we need to evacuate the remaining non-infected.
>>53635875
Is this what you care about, dammit! Recreation profits! When people are dying!
>>
>>53634284
So long as they do not violate the kingdom's laws, they are assured complete protection, honourable ambassador.

>>53634550
I defy you to find a single scrap of evidence that I speak falsehoods, honoured Majister. Should you fail to present such evidence, by my authority as representative of the Divine Kingdom of Eortan, I shall level against you charges of slander and defamation such as would make your work as a diplomat exceptionally difficult. Do I make myself clear, honoured Majister*?

* Overtly hostile response indicates deception of 96% with 1% margin-of-error

Should I compile something like a profile or cultural manifesto for Eortan or something..? I kinda wanna write something... Odds are it'd never get finished though...
>>
>>53635692
>>53635779
This indeed sounds like the basis of a good plan.
Call me pessimistic but there's still a few problems. Bioships are probably not the best option. They have a weird faint psionic signiture, metal ships do not. There is also the fact that they will likely have been collecting thralls by now, amassing their armies and finally, to make this all the much worse they themselves are immensely powerful. Their abominable disdain for others can be made manifest, they can warp the world around them, the name storm king comes from their ability to produce the equivalent of lightning from their Xiz organ. I say this not to dampen your spirits, merely to make sure we are prepared.
>>53635915
It appears that one set of horrors was not enough for the galaxy, testing times are upon us
>>
File: deusvult.jpg (60KB, 332x400px) Image search: [Google]
deusvult.jpg
60KB, 332x400px
Is it time for Deus Vult yet?
>>
>>53635975
Yes. This is near the border with the So'vih, and the Dukedom. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BOARD THIS SHIP! DO NOT LET IT LAND!
>>
>>53636016
Wait a minute... Are you part of the Human Dominion?
>>
>>53635931
Do your people have psionic abilities,or resistance?If not,can you track psionics without being detected?I know from experience that you are the best hunters in the cosmos,surely you've hunted a psionic or two and have methods.

>>53635940
Yes.Use a blockade,and provide standard and airborne precautions.Fronthose infected but not zombified,use reverse isolation protocols.Keep it within the sector,at least,and let no one off the planet.

>>53635956
Good.I hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship,Sir Ty'solan.
Feel free to write about your people,I'd certainly read it,and others have done the same,such as the Voidspeaker.I still need to make mine.Also,you sure you do not want to be in the drawthread?It's nearly done,and once I show it to Ovaa and get it approved I'll post it.
>>
>>53636036

Sort of. We're a stratocracy separated from the primary Human Dominion a few thousand years ago after some disagreements as to our responsibilities vis-a-vis the galaxy.

Officially our mandate is the preservation of life and existence by acting as peacekeepers and defenders, mostly along the galactic rim, and investigating other potential dangers throughout the galaxy.

Or, as one wag puts it - space is fucking scary. We shoot things so it is less scary.
>>
>>53636051
haha
what needs hunted and yes resistance
>>
>>53636016
>>53636036
No, that's... How in the name of the kings and queens past did you get your hands on that museum piece? It looks almost exactly like one of our Mark 3 combat suits-!

Hold on... Oh! Oh wow, that takes me back; that's the model they used in On Gale's Shore*!

* Eortite-made war drama concerning a conflict with the Photecian Confederacy, some 81 years prior to contact with the Federation. The war ended with the decisive Eortite attack on Gale's Shore on the Photecian homeworld and the annexation of the Confederacy's two colonised worlds.
>>
>>53636020
Moxif guide me! A bioweapon might be flying straight into Stormking hands!
>>53636051
Theres a drawthread? can i get involved?
>>
>>53635940
Those who die where weak, we must exalt the survive for they are strong. Meanwhile The Carmine Plane must maximize the potential of it's shares.
>>
>>53636111

Hail, Kingdom of Eortan!

Aye, it's an old Mark 3. We try to stick to less-potent suits when doing diplomatic work, apparently eight-foot-tall machines of war and mayhem aren't welcome in political circles. Go figure.

Glad to see you're still up and about! How fares the Kingdom?
>>
>A large, white cyclopean Avian enters the room, flanked by similar hooded beings. His eye is curiously bright, the colours almost shifting.
I present the Grant Abbout of Imin, he is here to offer help to the So'Vih.
>>
>>53636115
Another thing is that... oh my god! There are infected on this station!
>>
>>53636168
Seal the- Powers off! Fuck! Auzilary power is on, but the infected are in the Financial sector.
>>
>>53635975
This bioship is from the Wastes,a living being itself.It isn't one I just bought,all of mine come from the Wastes.,and thus are null to psionics.Still,it is fine if we use a different type of ship.I can provide some troops to protect the psionics until they face the kings,and I doubt that Stormkings are resistant to good ol' disembowelment.
Thralls are an issue though.Would you be fine with killing them?They may be salvaged,I am not sure on the specifics of the So'Vih thralls.

>A small pod,made of stone and flesh,is wheeled in.

Regardless,here is the pod.Inside are small growths that,once applied,grow the area back.Simply apply three to your wing,and two to each limb.The more ones attached,the slower growth is,so if you want your wing back first,do not apply these to your limbs yet until it is grown back fully.
>>
>>53636115

Stand by, we're dispatching a Knight Fleet to assist. Bishop Fleet standing by in the event more firepower's needed.

We're here to help!
>>
SO is anyone gonna tell me what im hunting
>>
>>53636195
>>53636168
I can get out comms signal, and have sealed the passageway to the fin- shit. We have the vents!
>>
>>53636239

Uh, not at all related question, these infected only infect organics, yes?
>>
File: IMG_9229.png (2MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9229.png
2MB, 1937x1090px
>>53636213
Stormkings.Psionic creatures.
>>53636195
If we must,I can gas the area.However there may be civilian casualties.I wouldn't recommend it.
>>53636069
Hello,Sir Henry.I am Carter,of the Carnem Wastes.It has been a while since I've seen a fellow human,although I may not look it with this surrogate body.
>>53636115
Don't worry,I have your picture already in it.
>>
>>53636260
They can't infect stone.Doubt they can infect electronics.
>>
>>53636264
give me locations of da stormkings and info
>>
>>53636264

Cheers, mate. Been a while since we've seen official 'human' space, too. The Rim's an absolute mess, outside of what we've carved out.

Still, clench up, hold the line, keep calm and pip pip cheerio and all that.
>>
>>53636264
mate where did the ploraxians go.
>>
>>53636284

Ah, excellent. In unrelated matters I assure you all arriving personnel are completely organic and are in no way synthetic humanoids who possess equal rights within our oligarchic militaristic egalitarian society.

Just, uh, ignore the sparking. If they get hit. It's the suits.

Honest.
>>
>>53636300
It isn't done,I've got like 5 photos to put in.Don't worry,you won't be left out.
>>
>>53636297
The federation security guards are holding back the line before power is available in the ddors. Also, send out your soldiers into the vents to kill any infeced. Get everything possible into decks 1-14 and 25- 38
>>
>>53636329

Acknowledged. Knight Fleet is deploying Marines now.

[Explosion sounds.]

You don't need ALL of those vents intact, right?
>>
>>53636297
Yeah,haven't seen an honest to God human since 1921.I'm happy you all still held out.Gotta keep up,it's a big galaxy after all.
>>53636329
You sure the vents are a good idea?
>>
>>53636370
We don't need all of them intact. Yes.

m8>>53636324
here are the ploraxians.
>>
So no one has anything one the stormkings
can i know their location
>>
>>53636372
Yes. There is one way. Or rather
>The ploraxian has a devilish near grin, with what he can make from his beak
There are several contingency protocols which I designed, once. Here it is. If we can get to the main power room, which is surrounded by those bloody bastards, I can switch on a contingency protocol, which will turn the vents into a lean, green, killing machine! Most of the zombies cannot find ways out of there!
>>
Empress the Abbot and 4,000 Imin psychic blades are awaiting your commands. We have placed them into your service for the duration of the crisis
>>
>>53636379

Eh, vent combat's a bug hunt. Just gotta make sure not to forget to look UP now and again.

Moving into Decks 1-10, 25-28. Deployment's slow but sure. Decks 30-38 look pretty bad from out here - request permission for precision gauss strikes?
>>
>>53636379
Already got the photo,don't worry.
>>
File: IMG_9245.jpg (50KB, 620x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9245.jpg
50KB, 620x559px
>>53636413
I've got some bodyguards to accompany you.If you can make it,go for it.
>>
Um how am i going to hunt the storm kings if i dont have any info on them

i must know
>>
>>53636475
Excellent. I have several marines with me, and...
>He gets into a mecha
This.
>>
>>53636399
That's the problem.We've got no idea how to track them.Do you have ways to track psionics?
>>
File: supbitches.jpg (50KB, 670x385px) Image search: [Google]
supbitches.jpg
50KB, 670x385px
>>53636511

Gotta love a good combat suit. Decks 1-10 are clear, moving to decks 11-14. Holding on Decks 30-38 until permission for precision gauss strikes.

Side note, that you we're hearing through the vents? Sounds like you're havin' a good time!
>>
>>53636511
Let us go. Take the Heavy-Duty turbolift, towards the control room.
>>
>>53636542
The Imin are capable of doing this, we have given a number to the empress.
>>
>>53636502
They use psionics to control thralls,and use combat powers.They are pretty much gigantic mutated larvae.Using psionics,they can influence others,break minds,the usual.
>>
>>53636542
ah well then we have to get old ways of huntin out,where was their last known location.I will wake the elders and we will hunt them
>>
Would anyone care for some Tavazo-Ous bread? It's all homemade from my family farm, and don't worry, I have run it thorugh the bio filter and it is 100% safe for every deligate to eat.

Also here is my google docs for the Noo Liberty Union for those who hasn't read it yet; https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m-RHzdWkfXWoGUFmOer_tSV7cy1ur1TTsu65Rm6doRY/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>53636574
Y'all making way too much fuss. This is the kind of issues that tend to solve themselves.
>>
File: IMG_9240.jpg (298KB, 1098x1020px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9240.jpg
298KB, 1098x1020px
>>53636568
Good.I've sent a couple of these guys,to help with the assault.Should be good to rip n' tear everything in our way.
>>
>>53636574
past the psionics can they defend themselves
>>
>>53636590
Oh hey, the infected from the W'nai plague have arrived, and evact towards deck one, or the oberv. lounge. Move.
>he gently baps you with the butt of his rifle
move, on the double!
>>
>>53636204
That changes things. I already have the the most strongest of the So'Vih's psionic commandos, the crimson caste, amassing as well as the more powerful of the clergy coming together. I will join the battle if your pod works. In the tales of old, it was by Moxif's blessing that she made the first avatar of her will to free our people from the Stormkings, she chose me to be her avatar, so I will not disappoint Her. I hold little happiness in the idea of the coming battle however. The thralls are not likely to be recoverable. Those demons empty out the person, the soul, to fill it with their will.
>>53636207
All help is needed, friend. Do not approach the battle until your scientists can adapt mind shields for your kind. Stormkings take a disgusting joy in turning friend on friend.
>>53636264
Thanks man. One little thing, could you tell the artist to go nuts on the wings. The So'Vih have great pride in their wings and see them as beautiful divine gifts. I feel they should be really colourful and elaborate, if the artist is up for it.I should really write about my race like everyone else has
>>53636399
Stormkings are hellspawn created by twisting a So'Vih larvae.. They are cannibals who grow in psionic power by eating other psionics. They shoot lightning, warp reality, and can mind control at great distances. I hope your up for a challenge.
>>
>>53636599

Yeah, but if they don't then they become a royal pain in the patoot.

Okay, since I haven't heard any no's to that strike request - incoming fire, danger close!
>>
>>53636613
Have I come at a bad time?

I just came back, what's going on?
>>
>>53636581
The Imin can track them.As long as you help,this'll be an easy hunt.
>>53636511
Man,it's been a while since I've seen a mecha.You ready to purge those things?
>>53636590
Yes,please.I could use some,haven't eaten breakfast due to the issues today.
>>
>>53636627

Cheers, but we're already in the thick of it. That said, they'll have to beat our Aiiiiiiium. Ummm. Er. Eh, H-1 class mind shields! With, uh, interactive interfaces!

...that are in no way networked into our troopers and ship crews' minds!

Aheh. Oh look at the pretty explosions.
>>
>>53636647
this should be fun now how much should i bring
>>
>>53636631
Yes, you have, dammit! Move it, or do you want to die.
>Suddenly, three infected arrive. They are so horrible, I can't describe them to you
Run! RUN!
>He fires off his Stormfire Auto-Gun. to cover the ambassador, before sacrificing himself to get everyone to safety
>>
>>53636629
Honestly, the time-honored corsair solution is to evac the planet and watch form orbit as things die out but, since apparently we are supposed to solve this, I guess I'll spare some of my boys...
>>
>>53636694

Eh, a job's a job. And every one we wax makes the galaxy less scary.

Look on the positive side, we got plenty of infantry down here. How's your orbital accuracy?
>>
*off topic question is all of this happening in the federation building or what
>>
>>53636631
No,of course not.We are,however,currently in lockdown due to an infection,and the Empress is injured.If you have any advice,please inform us.Also,how's your family?
>>53636627
This can get your wings back to speed in 1-2 days,the limbs will be an extra 2-3 days.
No problem.On that note,if anyone has special requests for the drawthread,please tell me.Here is the latest one.
>>53636675
You ain't dying yet,buddy.
>A tentacle shoots out,entrapping the Ploraxian and pulling him away from the infected.His prosthetic is yanked off in the process.
>>53636674
Honestly,heavy firepower.Rockets,lasers,You name it-I want to see these fuckers dead,pardon the language.
>>
>>53636747
Alright, lets move. To the turbolift!
>>
File: IMG_9278.png (2MB, 1937x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9278.png
2MB, 1937x1090px
>>53636742
*ye
>>53636747
Also forgot the image.
>>
>>53636712
You're asking a pirate how the cannons of her ship are? Do you know what we live out of? Hell, I could split two lovers kissing with a single shot without killing any of them. And I did!
At the third attempt, at least.
>>
>>53636794

Right, then if you wouldn't mind potting a few of these shufflers on the 30+ decks, that'd be grand.

Usual payment in space gold and space diamonds?
>>
>>53636747
so everything
ill meet in ten minutes with all my men in local space
>>
>>53636742
The plague is. Storm kings are in So'Vih space
>>53636747
Bring everything. The Stormkings of old ate entire worlds and were the death of many races. This cannot come to pass again. I will join the conflict as soon as I am healed.
>>
>>53636770
>With a sprint,the bodyguards and Ploraxian make it to the turbolift.Moving towards the main power room,the body guard retracts it tentacle.Carter's voice is heard through its maw.

Thank god for dual hemisphere brains.Let's get that contingency on.
>>
>>53636747
My family is doing well, thank you for asking, and I think we should just remain calm and let security handle this. Now, while we are all here, let's get to know each other a little better, and while we are at it, I guess we don't need to be so formal, at least not right now.
>>
>>53636835
Got it.Can't wait to see the Rumar hunt again,it's been a while.If you would allow me,I'd love to hunt on a game world.
>>
>>53636840
i wish ya luck milady,and ima bring all i can to kill da kings
>>53636873
and after this is done you can call anytime to hunt with me
>>
>>53636860
No problem,as long as we're locked in here we'll be fine.Just speak a bit more slowly please,one half of me is currently racing across the Federation area to the power room.
>>
>>53636817
Don't we all love space valuable. Alright, I'm calling the shots down but let not be said the Galactic Corsair's Union does anything for free, it would make for some bad rep.
>>
>>53636844
Alright then. Computer- take me to the control room. Security code Theta-Beta-Gamma-Alpha!
>>
I'm going out there, my household knights shouldn't be fighting for me when I won't do the same.
>>
>>53636891
Yeah.I could bring that spear I got from last time I hunted.
>>53636905
You might want to wear a suit first.The infection spreads fast.
>>
File: Fungoid_massive_16.png (118KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
Fungoid_massive_16.png
118KB, 500x540px
>>53636905
Alright. We need to set this up for the vents! Shoot anything which looks something like this!
>>
>>53636928
well i have arrived with the so'vih fleets going after the 'kings,i have hella arsenal with me
>>
>>53636150
Adequately. The disruptions caused by the disaster previously mentioned ( >>53631076 ) are expected to be minimal-

>>53636675
Tch. Infuriating.

Attention Crusaders, parliament chamber is under attack. Deploy and neutralise biological threats with extreme prejudice. Extraction requested.

Honoured dignitaries, I am afraid further discussion of the refugee crisis and this minor incident* concerning your citizens will have to wait for another time. I hardly brought a regiment with me, but the crusaders' orders are clear in the event of an emergency. The Kingdom of Eortan regrets that it cannot dedicate further resources to this battle.

>>53636860
I am representing my divine queen, honoured speaker - I'm afraid the only time you'll find me informal is in my own home.

>>53636905
I would join you, but all I have is my ceremonial sword; hardly suitable for this engagement. I thought it best not to carry heavy weaponry to a diplomatic meeting.
>>
>>53636901
>As the lift brings them to the control room,screaming is heard from the lower decks.On arrival,two of the bodyguards encircle him as protection,as one leads the way to attract enemy fire.
Also,what's your ambassadors name?You just have yourself as anonymous,so I've kinda forgotten.
>>
>>53636937
>>53636928
Very well, if I don't return, we'll Carter knows what to do.
>Taxla rises, draws his energy blade and activates his suit. He exits through the primary door to join his household guards.
>>
>>53636968

Stop by Deck 5, we've got a command post there and some extra equipment. Do you like your armaments in armor piercing or melting varieties?
>>
>>53636981
Representative inkito.
>He anxiously cocks his shotgun
I haven't seen action like this ever since the first hive war! I kinda miss it. Alright, today we fight! Charge!
>The turbolift doors open, and mix of hacking, slashing, and shooting is heard.
>>
Something is troubling me. The Stormking I faced was clearly young, created by the terrorist heretics. The problem is these heretics willingly made it, a creature that knows no empathy or kindness. A monster that takes no allies or prisoners, a creature that just devours. I have read the heretical skripts and I still see no benefit for those who made the StormKing. Something is wrong about all this.
>>53636905
I know that feeling. I also know we are not much use again't the StormKings trapped in here. I will send two of my crimson caste bodyguards to, as they put it, "shoot fucking mind bullets" at the problem
>>
>>53636965
Join the fleet with the Imin,and get ready to jump.You'll have to wait until this situation is resolved.
>>53636982
I'm sending a few of those acid eaters.If you or your knights are close to dying,they'll take the blow.
>>
>>53637035
Are we making it a matter of religion already?
>>
>>53637020
>Inkito plows through infected despite having one arm with use.Blowing through hordes of the monsters,the group make it to control and shut the doors behind them.
>>
>>53637035
That was ment to be Sabbalith speaking not Hlvuk, wups, im not good with thtypos and name fields
>>
>>53637039
im ready,and what am i waiting for-the plague?
>>
>>53637060
Yes,we can't really go yet while the rest of the ambassadors are in danger.
>>
>>53637020
Charge!
>He goes through rows of infected, and then threw a grenade at the crowd. most are dead, and he knocks on the door
Yes, who the hell are you guys! the started engineer says
Carter, could you tell him to open the fucking door and we'll save them?
>>
>>53637088
>Carter speaks to the engineer
If this door doesn't open in five seconds I'm breaking it down and we'll all get eaten.
>>
>>53637058
I think there is an engineer and his friends in here. They're UT is malfunctioning, and they want to leave. They say that they have the key, and more are heading their way. We have to hold for about two minutes, before we can leave. There is a special Jeffrey tube which leads directly to the first deck.
>>
>>53637115
Okay, Okir, wh *bzzt*
>>
>>53637049
A matter of religion?! StormKings are the demons of old, the nightmares who Moxif herself stepped in to stop! Their coming was preceded by terror attacks from people preaching the unclean testament, one written by said StormKings.
>>
>>53637086
understood anyway i can help free the ambassadors
>>
>>53637133
Can they activate the contingency?If we're fast,we could all get down the Jeffrey tube before it activates behind us.Straight back to the assembly.
>The door is being smashed from behind.It won't hold long.
Come on,you better choose fast.We've gotta hold this for two minutes,there's no time to plan afterward.
>>
>>53637182
SIR YES SIR! GETTING IT DONE
>The engineer says so, hurting his throat.
>He activates his fast as he can, and then says
DONE! RUN! YOU GO!
>>
>>53637161
If you could set ships up around the area,that'd help.Shoot anything down unless stated otherwise,infected could spread.
>>
>>53637200
>Inkito and the Waste beings rush down the tube,with the engineers closely behind.The contingency will activate in two minutes.
>>
>>53637206
will do, i have ordered a small fleet of corsairs and raiders to support the containment
>>
>>53637158
...woah, alright, you need to keep up with your meds. But really, unless they are mystically immune to pulse rifles I'm not seeing the real issue.
>>53637206
Sigh. I suppose I can get some fast shuttles around the area. We'll talk compensation later, though.
>>
>>53637230
We have to hurry. The contigency also affects the jeffries tube. GO! GO!
>With as much might as mustered they run up the tube, heading towards the first floor. They, just before the last 10 seconds get there.
>>
>>53637237
Look,it doesn't matter what you believe,They've got psionic powers and an army of thralls,we're dealing with infection,and at any moment some shadow demon things could get to that beacon in the Wastes.
>>
>>53637249
>With all soldiers out of the tubes,the contingency activates.In seconds the sound system of ricocheting bullets and screams of infected are heard.The only infected left are mopped up by Baron Taxla's knights.
>>
>>53637295
Alright. Right now there are more infected coming soon. From now on we will withdraw to these rooms, does anyone have any food?
>>
>>53637295
*through the sound system
>>
>>53637269
Relax, I've already called down a few light orbital strikes around the area. And if you are worried about that beacon why don't you deactivate it?
>>
>>53637309
We've got standard rations,and Ovaa brought bread.You sure I shouldn't activate the gas?The last infected left are in one horde.
>>
>>53637314
Oh no,I just mentioned it because I've gotta leave to the Wastes if that happens.Those Shadow things will be wonderful vivisection patients.
>>
>>53637332
There may be other groups of survivors. Activate the gas later.
>>
>>53637269
>>53637269
There is still also the fact that we're missing something. The only thing a StormKing doesn't want to eat or enslave is another StormKing, so why would anyone try to make one?
>>
>>53637359
Got it.Well,at least we're all here.I say we sent out some sweep teams to clean up,while we stay here.
>The bodyguard controlled by Carter falls to the ground as he releases control.

Let's hunker down and follow Ovaa's advice.
>>
>>53637332
We are at a mediocre level of Ammunition, and we have one mech. We have to hole out here. If you ever find out any creatures, shoot them one sight! If you don't have a gun, be careful when you take melee, as the blood could infect you if you aren't careful, or you could contract other nasty diseases.
>>
>>53637398
>Let's hunker down and follow Ovaa's advice.

Wonderful!
>>
>Wih the infected destroyed, Taxla and his knights lay on their knees, and place there foreheads on the butt of their swords, and stay in silent reverence.
>>
>>53637391
Perhaps it's a Stormking Cabal?
>>53637309
[spoilers]Also,do you want Inkito to be holding a gun in his prosthetic or something?[/spoiler]
>>
>>53637436
He might have a gun holstered underneath his robe, but not holding it, no, Inkito is badass.
>>
>>53637420
Don't worry.Rukaar's men can storm the place and eliminate any infected.If you want,I can give you a bio weapon.
>>53637433
Not to disturb your reverence,but you might want to come back to the assembly quickly.
>>53637432
Yes.So,anyone want to come to Hematization?All of you may come,I'd be honored if you did.After this Stormking issue,of course.
>>
>>53637432
Alright, Ovaa. While the marines come to liberate us, do you want to tell any stories?
>>
Rumar forces have landed at the embassy,we have infection proof suits and are moving in.We will kill anything that is infected and then burn the dead.
>>
>>53637493
Are there still more of them?
>>
>>53637497
I can tell you about my time during the First Hive War. Also, where is Phss?
>>
>>53637464
Got it.I'll just tell them to have the avian in the middle be holstering a gun underneath the robe,like Clint Eastwood or something.
>>
>>53637497
What do you want to hear?
>>
>>53637518
Yes,but the sweep force will handle it soon,and they're two levels above us.
>>
>>53637533
I could tell you about the time in the army.
>>
>>53637533
Perhaps about your home planet.I hear it has wonderful flora.
>>53637521
After Ovaa's is done,you could tell us of the Hive war.Sounds violent.Which is a good thing.I don't think Phss showed up today,I'd like to ask him what happened to the Hive he detained.
>>
>>53637545
I I see
>All the knights rise with Taxla, and they leave to finish the fight
We are a stubborn people, not ones to leave a job unfinished.
>>
>>53637598
Taxla, do not be daft. I was a soldier before as well, and we knew when to fight and retreat. Now is not the time.
>>
>>53637598
Ok.The acid eaters will stay with you.Make sure to not come in contact with blood.
>>
We are clearing the embassy, where is the ambassadors's loction we are here to lift them out
>>
>>53637656
He can handle it.It's a small group of infected,and it removes the need for sweeps or gas.
>>
>>53637714
Alright, may you have the best fight
>>53637533
Yes, ovaa. Tell us a story.
>>
>>53637586
Ahh, Jhool Prime the pulsating heart of the Liberty Union. I remember walking through the Yalsa-Gnoo valley with my father many years ago, watching the herds of Gekhazha Hoos grazing peacefully on small shrubs near the river. But what you really should see is the sunrise during the start of the sun season, as the dew from the farms all glimmer and shine like diamonds, I mean, what can one ask for more in life than that? sorry...I trailed off for a moment

FYI I had this playing in the background as I wrote this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gp-yr4vErIk
>>
>>53637656
It is only right for us. We will do as much damage as we can. If the ancestors will it we shall meet them.

>>53637672
Thank you Carter, if I don't return, you were one of the greatest I have ever known.
>>
>>53637742
Actual diamonds, for one.
>>
WE have cleared a floor of the embassy where are you guys at we are here to lift you out
>>
>>53637773
The reward of a hard days of work is greater than any material wealth in the galaxy Mr Black
>>
>>53637742
Yes. Koter, the forest moon has some of the most beautiful sights you will ever see in your life. An untouched valley, the snow-capped mountains, and the herds of wild Gilderbeest. Along with the wild rams, and the majestic Gilero Falcon. It has a wingspan as large of a small scout ship. I remember there was an order of knights which rode this, and still do.
>>
>>53637742
Reminds me of a calmer portion of the Wastes.So,what is it about Jhool Prime that separates it from others?Also,who is the All Father?
>>
Does anyone have a link to the other species's google docs, I want to write my own but I'd like to get a feel for what people are putting.
>>53637436
Now I feel like I'm gonna be asking much but since you are adding to requests I want to add to the wings and stuff. (I may get way too into making peoples for stellaris.) A So'Vih has 6 limbs each with hands and their body is as big as a human not including wings. I feel an egyptionesk vibe for clothing but with butterflies instead of scarabs. White or bright coloured cloth and golden jewellery and a golden neckdress. She is a god empress after all.
>>53637742
It is far from the palaces of my home, yet I still feel that you speak of great beauty, a true home. I wish to see it when the galaxy is not trying to kill us.
>>
>>53637812
I'd argue that your very presence here implies it actually isn't, Speaker. But I'd argue that when people stop fretting over a simple plague.
>>
>>53637804
>>53637804
We are in the assembly.For now,please join Taxla's forces and help eliminate the last of the infected.You have helped us a lot,and your aid against the Storm Kings will be appreciated.
>>
>>53637901
im sending most of my men to taxla's forces im finding you
>>
>>53637851
No problem,I'll include it in the description for the pic.I don't really know how to write in the photo itself though.
>>
>>53637007
Both. The standard equipment of the Kingdom is plasma-sheathed hard slugs and holy purpose. I should warn you though, I may hold a junior officer's rank, but it is purely ceremonial; this is my first time seeing actual combat. I may not look it, but I assure you, this is... Most unsettling. I think I would serve best by holding position and awaiting my extraction team.

>>53637158
I must confess, your Majesty, Eortite texts make no mention of these Storm Kings. If you would care to explain? I shan't be going anywhere once I am armed and far be it for a representative of her Divine Majesty to allow a fellow monarch to be further harmed.
Now I really want to write the kingdom's file... Dammit, I still have no appropriate picture though... Everything's either TOO human, or not human enough!
>>
>>53637919
Okay.You are welcome to join us,Rukaar.We have bread and rations,if you'd like.
>>
>>53637821
The open air spice markets on Koterixi, ahh, I remember living there, it was epic.
>>
>>53637826
The All-Father, is the eternal partner to the All-Mother. We belive that they brought us the first seeds, grains, and animals on Jhool. They gave us the knowledge on how to use them, and when we pass on to the next world we will then show the All-Mother and the All-Father the fruits of our labour, and make them proud.
>>
>>53637969
Interesting. I'd love to study your religion, as galactic religions was my minor once I was discharged from the military.
>>
>>53637985
If you'd like I can send a message to my friend at the Liberty Library on Jhool Prime when all of this is over. He would be glad to give you a tour.
>>
>>53637969
I remember that I, when I was on vacation, observed a noo parade for their military. It was very interesting.
>>
>>53637949
im clearing the area then extracting you but ill pass the bread,im a strict meat eater as is my race
>>
>>53638030
Sure thing. Another one, have you ever had to deal with the Jhnnixi Entity?
>>
>>53638060
No, I have not. What's so special about this Entity?
>>
>>53638075
Its not an entitiy. It was a hive mind which we fought during the first hive war. We nearly obliterated them. Yes, another thing is that I have my daughters funeral to attend.
>>
>>53638149
I am sorry for your loss, I didn't mean to bring up any bad memories
>>
>>53638149
She... died during the defense of Yss, she was a reporter for Ploraxian Broadcasting Corporation. She took up arms and died against those bastards. She died defending a family of Ysravannar. She died a hero. Have you ever had to deal with something like this?
>>
>Two knights burst into the room, carrying the body of Taxla with them
>>
>>53638176
I am fortuante to say that I have not, but I know how you feel like. My father passed away just a few weeks ago...
>>
>>53638192
well shit
i just arrived and this
can everyone come with me,im taking everyone to my ship as my men clear the area
>>
>>53638039
Actually,can your kind eat rice?I could prepare the meat rations well if you wish,but I can also make a food that used to be customary on my home planet.We called it Sushi,and it involves fish,rice,and other ingredients.
>>53637969
Sounds wonderful.Do you venerate them with prayer,or offerings?
>>
>>53638192
My god! Taxla! Not again! Quickly, is he dead!
>>
>>53638236
Understood.
>>53638192
Does anyone have rescucitation devices,or regenerative devices?If we act quickly he can be saved.
>>
>>53638236
He out cold. Guard him while we fight off what's left.
>>
>>53638247
we can talk about this on my ship bit taxla is wounded and you need to leave EVERYONE TO MY SHIP, FOLLOW ME
>>
>>53638250
I'm not sure.The Empress was given an avian regenerative device.Even if he is dead,if we are quick he can be revived!
>>
>>53638247
Yes, we Noo honour the All-Mother and the All-Father by thanking them at the start of Sun Season, and by making offerings to them at the end of the Sun Season at small humble shrines that can be found near any Noo settlement.
>>
>>53638250
Quick, put him on my palanquin, it has a state of the art autodoc installed, I can walk.
>>53638292
Their bringing it back fast
>>
>>53638284
Got it!Everyone,let's go.We'll let Rukaar's forces finish off the infested,for now we've got to get to safety.
>>
>>53638284
Coem on! Get the regenerative device, fucking zacks are ganging up!
>>
>>53638292
My ship has several reanimation chambers. Not the fanciest kind, but it might pull him back if we don't wait too much.
>>
>>53638316
Good.Keep him stabilized.He'll be with his son in the end,but this isn't that time yet.
>>
>>53638319
fine but we need to move,i have a medical station on my ship
IS EVERYONE READY
we are moving onto my ship
>>
>>53638319
I'm leaving the bodyguards,they'll cover us until the Rumar forces arrive.
>He grabs Ovaa and runs
Let's go!
>>
So how long has all this been going and how many people are involved? Do new folk just jump in like they're always been there or should new players present themselves as species that recently joined the federation? And what's this about a drawthread?
>>
>>53638359
Everyone's here.The assembly is about to flood with infected.We've got to go.
>>
>>53638284
Forming up on you.
>The ambassadorial knight falls into line, awkwardly handling the submachine slug weapon he's found, the grip awkwardly sized for his hands
Blast it- They drilled our weapons targeting profile and group pattern into our heads in basic; I'm not graded for foreign weapons!

>>53638268
Tch- My crusaders are still fighting through the perimeter. Their medkits are useless. Sorry.

>>53638316
Of all- Protecting a heathen empress at that. The things I do for the love of her majesty...

Beside me, your majesty! My shield unit will cover us both. I only pray it holds...

>>53638356
Locked, loaded and ready to move!
>>
>>53638367
I'm not sure how long it's gone for,but yeah,you can just jump in and present yourself as joining the Federation.You don't have to have all your culture,just the basics.Also,I'm going to submit a draw request soon for all the ambassadors,on Ovaa's request.If you join in soon I can get your picture for it.
>>
>>53638375
>>53638359
>>53638383
>He readies a large slug rifle with a saw like blade before bursting out of the door

ON ME
>>
>>53638430
Got it!
>>
>>53638375
Moxif did not make us for walking but I'm going
>>53638367>>53638421>>53637948

Yes, or just make some other excuse as to why your representative has not been present until now. I think someone is trying to get the stuff together to request someone draw us all for the drawthread, that reminds me,for adding text, just put it in a separate document if lots of people request, if not just add it to your post. I've gone on drawthreads before, as long as your polite and tell them what you want they will do their best. If you can't find a picture,
choose the closest one you can and say "i want something like this but..."
>>
>>53638487
Okay.I'll just give them instructions politely,like you wrote em.
>>
>After running through the corridors of the base you arrive at the battleship

Is everyone present,if so onboard!
>>
We need some proper PvP going on between nations, all this song and dance about ancient beings and infected hordes feels a bit silly. What Federation nations could use a bit of war coming to their doorstep from another Federation member?
>>
>The last survivors of Taxla's guard arrive, carrying the bodies of their wounded and dead
>>
>>53638521
My escort is gone, but the time for mourning will be later, I want to be far from this place as soon as possible
>>53638511
If your really going through with then here's one last tip, don't be discouraged if no one takes interest. Draw threads can have a huge backlog, so it may take a few threads for someone to even say they will draw it
>>53638598
>Other stragglers are behind them
I am so sorry.
>With great force they are crushed against nearby walls
I could feel it, they were infected.
>>
>>53638598
Come on,let's get Taxla and the wounded to a med bay.
>>53638585
Eh,I'm partial to that.On one hand we've got to deal with this Storm King business first,and I enjoy it personally.On the other,you're right in that a conflict with another Federation member would be interesting.Can't think of one though,since we all are allies here and it'd feel hamfisted to suddenly attack each other.Maybe another person who joins can be an antagonist,and an actual one,not just one that can automatically kill us all since it's from another dimension.
>>
>>53638674
Thanks.I'm new to this drawthread stuff,so that's good to know.
>>
>>53638674
thank you milady, we are leaving in a moment first taxla must be in the med bay,you may follow me into bay youll be held in
>>
>>53638674
>Continues to lay down covering fire, but it's remarkably ineffective against the shambling monsters. Some at least drop once they're at short range however and his unfamiliarity with the weapon matters less.
Get aboard, get aboard!

Crusaders, wave off, I am exfiltrating aboard the Lord of the Rumar's ship! Break off attack and meet at the rendezvous!

Well... This is certainly the most combat any diplomat I've ever heard of has seen! This'll make for exciting reading in my report at least.

>>53638689
I didn't expect the Storm King stuff. I was trying to bait people into looking into this 'refugee crisis' closer and then pulling a reveal for political drama's sake, but I guess that's not how things roll around here... There's a reason I made the Kingdom of Eortan independent of the Federation, but not actively hostile.
>>
should we make a new thread?
>>
>>53638689
>>53638585
If I'm to just drop one of my Stellaris empires into this (me being >>53638367
), I've got an aggressive race of ultra-capitalist plant people that might fit the bill. They're antagonistic in the sense of "expands aggressively 'til told to stop, then continues expanding in a literally aggressive fashion if it still looks profitable", not so much "WE ARE THE NEW GALACTIC OVERLORDS, SUBMIT AND YOU WILL BE SPARED" sense. Also somehow managed to get both psionics and robots in that game, great fun.
>>
It is alright my fellow gentle beings the Emperor's temper is just up today.Another one of our trade convoys was destroyed today,by what the survivor's described as a an un-Godly sized bioship. I propose a hunting expedition what do my fellow representatives think?
>>
>>53638912
That sounds cool.I'd actually enjoy that.Still,this storm king thing blindsided me as well,but I liked it.The way it coincided with the infection was nice.Still,if you want to add political drama,go for it.As long as it's good,I'm cool with it.
>>
>>53638988
Well that depends really. Have you been paying the protection fee for the trade routes?
>>
>>53638954
That sound great.Go for it,dude.
>>
>>53638933
Yeah,this one's had 357 replies.Go ahead.Maybe call it Infected Purged Edition or something.
>>
we should make a new thread
>>
>>53638719
Ah, a simple milady. The courts of my home take it upon themselves to give me long affection titles whenever they refer to me. It wares thin.
>>53638689
I was originally going to play as a StormKing too but wasn't sure of my ability to fairly balance god empress vs super cannibal warp horrors without hogging the thread and still include everyone, and I'm happy how people have made the story.
>>53638912
>>53639004
Yeah I didn't pick up on the refugees so I kinda dropped it on everyone. I was planning it for a while though.
>>53639058
Clearly purge the unclean edition
>>
>>53639058
done
>>
>>53639019
We have in fact this convoy was transporting very rare resources required for one of our- very sensitive programs so we made sure that all our paperwork was in order. But it seems our money was poorly spent as a massive "Thing" destroyed the convoy with no aid arriving. Now how would you explain that commander?
>>
NEW THREAD IS UP boards.4chan.org/tg/thread/53639134
>>
>>53639136
Alright, alright. I see, that's quite a predicament. We'll handle it professionally though. We'll trace whoever got them, bring their heads back on several silver plates and proceed to hang them all over your office by the end of the next cicle, if you so desire. If a bioship was involved we might even be able to recover something- digesting processes take very long to complete.
>>
Ye,new thread is up lads
Thread posts: 415
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.