[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how much WAAC faggotry will plague this event?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: konor.jpg (102KB, 791x535px) Image search: [Google]
konor.jpg
102KB, 791x535px
So how much WAAC faggotry will plague this event?
>>
>waaah, competition is bad because I can't win anything waaah

I hope you lose a finger in an accident
>>
>>53626204
At least 5
>>
>>53626204
No more than usual in this game
>>
>>53626204
100% less then in warmahores
>>
>>53626204
four
>>
>>53626244
Man, even the fucking game designers despise WAAC fags, why the hell do you think they have the 3 ways to play?

Not everything has to be so goddamned try-hard.

When you really boil it down, it's a bunch of grown men moving toys around a table and rolling dice, so don't take it too seriously.
>>
>>53626204
Its a competition so i would imagine a lot, but gw likes to include hobbying in their events so even painters get involved and help tip the scales when one side is losing
>>
>>53634048
>Man, even the fucking game designers despise casual fags, why the hell do you think they have the 3 ways to play?
>>
>>53635593
Yeah, I remember people would assemble 1 SM cap and 1 box of 10 tacs split into 2 squads for a legal army, paint them, then claim the point for their side and do it all over again. Then when they got a decent size going, they'd actually play with the full painted army. It's a really cheesy and expensive way to score, though.
>>
>tfw want to use your force to participate in actually shaping the lore
>tfw don't want to let your side down or have your paintjobs be looked down upon

I guess I'll just sit here on the sidelines, just like my army's lore.
>>
>>53637389
>Man, even the fucking game designers despise lore fags, why the hell do you think they have the 3 ways to play?
>>
>>53634048
>thinking they didn't come up with power levels and narrative play to keep the casuals at the kiddie table where they belong
>>
>>53640584

Come on man, you can do it! Just believe in Your Dudes!
>>
>>53626204
you earn more points for buying and painting models than playing games

although judging by how the blood bowl event went people will just lie about how many games they play
>>
>>53626204
if your gaming area is cool friendly people then it'll be a good fun event
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.