[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paizo Games General /pgg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 45

File: a.jpg (152KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
152KB, 640x478px
Paizo Games General /pgg/ (Pathfinder & Starfinder, formerly /pfg/)

How often does your character wash their clothes? Do they have multiple outfits?

Unified /pgg/ link repository: https://pastebin.com/PeD1SMUZ

Current Playtests: https://pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread: >>53619450
>>
>>53625155
>How often does your character wash
Every chance they get
>How many outfits
Depends on the character, but three at a minimum, up to closer to a dozen on the high end (traveling with more than that just isn't worth the space.)
>>
>>53625155
>How often does your character wash their clothes?
She washes after every fight, or whenever it gets dirty. 1k gp for an item of at-will prestidigitation is worth never being dirty.

>Do they have multiple outfits?
At home, yes. On the road, she only carries one spare.
>>
>>53625155
>How often does your character wash their clothes?
at least twice a day. typically a cold shower in the morning, then a hot bath at night.

>Do they have multiple outfits?
one of their bags of holding is practically a portable wardrobe. cold weather gear, hot weather clothes, vacation clothes, high society clothes, stake-out clothes, festive clothes, mourning clothes, relaxation clothes...and then there's adventuring clothes and armor.
>>
Continuing from>>53623758

Lets randomly make some Gods!

Go here
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/cleric/domains
And look at the Paizo domains

Now, roll 4d37 in the options field. This will determine your 4 domains. If you get repeating digits or incompatable domains (Like Good+Evil, or Law+Chaos) you may reroll.

Alternatively, you may roll 6d37, and use the latter two options to replace any conflicting or repeated rolls, but that's entirely up to you

Now, with just this, start comingup with ideas for a deity to fit those domains and go nuts. You'll come up with your own alignment, portfolio, favored weapon, clergy, and everything else. If you wihs you may choose to assume either Golarion setting, or make them setting agnostic. If you get stuck with the specifics yo can ask for help, or not, its up to you.

Also,if you wish to repost your previously made Gods and Goddesses here, or even go more in depth on them, then feel free to do so as well. I myself will repost the God I rolled and made into this thread as well
>>
File: 1466151291596.jpg (380KB, 900x1381px) Image search: [Google]
1466151291596.jpg
380KB, 900x1381px
>>53625390
>>53623758 (You)
>>53623823 (You)
Callote, The Miragemonger
>Alignment: NE
>Portfolio: Mirages, Magicians, Mountebanks
>Domains: Fire, Healing, Magic, Trickery
>Subdomains: Alchemy, Deception, Greed, Medicine, Smoke
>Favored Weapon: Sling
>Favored Colors: Maroon and White
>Favored Animal: Chameleon
>Holy Symbol: A vial filled with smoke

Calote may be a minor God, but his name is always the first on the tongue of snake-oil peddlers, false street magicians, and other people who live off of deceiving others for personal gain. He is the patron of those who bamboozle gullible fools into buying faulty curatives, or who use their own skills as a smokescreen to blind others. All manner of fake miracle worker prays for aid and blessing from the Miragemoger for skill at gulling and luck in profits. To Calote, the world is a playground filled with fools and idiots whose minds are filled with smoke, so its no skin off his teeth to take advantage of such fools, and better yet to trick them into believing they were helped so the ignorant saps may return to be milked more and more for profit and laughs. Callote's followers share in his mindset, and will use whatever means they have at their disposal to keep raking in the cash and praise from the smoke-eyed sheep around them.

Callote has no official church, nor does he possess any holy texts, and those that worship him either are solitary, or form small congregations often consisting of members of the same merchant/hustler family, circus troupe, or similar. Clerics of Callote will often masquerade as followers of other gods in order to scam fools out of tithes with false or temporary blessings and miracles. Spellcasters and magicians who worship Callote often favor spells that make use of illusions, temporary and removable buffs, and commonly will use smoke and pyrotechnics to distract their enemies and victims alike.
>>
File: 20080502-01-00.jpg (37KB, 520x293px) Image search: [Google]
20080502-01-00.jpg
37KB, 520x293px
>>53623758
>>53624662
>Earth, Destruction, Death, Weather

Ururu is the Chained God. He is trapped within the earth, an unkillable monster-god that is bound underground. He struggles agaisnt his bondage, and those who pray to him do so only to calm him and grant him restful and peaceful dreams.

Because when he does not dream, when he remembers where he is and why he is bound, he struggles, and he draws breath to scream. The drawing of his breath creates tornadoes, and his yells erupt into hurricanes. His struggles agaisnt the entrapping earth creates earthquakes and cause volcanoes to erupt.

He is a tragic, damned thing, a god cursed never to be free, for his freedom would result in a swath of death and destruction, unending torrents of rain and constant and repetitive earthquakes as he walks the earth. Magma and tornadoes would storm in his wake.

Ururu is the God of Kaiju, and fear his waking moments, for his children will flock to him and the world will be rent asunder in their joyous games.

>Reposting from deleted thread
>>
>>53625461
Callote rarely reveals himself before mortals, often prefering to take the form of an inocuous peddlar or grifter, though often his own flamboyant behavior will sell him out as someone who's not a common charlatan. When he does reveal himself he often takes the form of a masked figure wreathed in billowing smoke and heat, with hil sleeved arms lined with dozens of pristine flasks and vials filled with all manner of liquids. While he is most often found traveling the planes in order to trick would-be travelers, his home where he resides and stores his vast collection of ill gotten gains is the Chateau de Fume, a giant mansion of solid smoke which stradles the space between the Elemental Plane of Fire and the Plane of Shadows. Many would-be adventurers have attmepted to raid this estate in the past, though nearly all of them have fallen pray to all maner of traps, both magical and mundane, as well to their own greed, as the smoke of the mansion will shape itself to the desires of those who enter, leading them to awful traps and imprisoning them in an unending cage of their own unsatiated want.

Whentoo lazy to decieve people himself, Callote will often send his herald in his stead, The Smoldering Duchess. This divinely empowered Efreet was once eftreeti royalty, before she entered into a foolish bargain with the Miragemonger and inadverdently sold herself into servitude to him for a while. Though she has long since fulfilled her indenture, she has chosen to stay and serve the Callote as his closest servant and herald, having learned to take pleasure from the thrill of deceiving and goading mortals into foolish bargains, and now serves as Callotes herald and closest companion.
>>
>>53625473
So he's essentially Rovagug?
>>
Recruiting:
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/71590/puella-librum-daemonium
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/75856/dimensional-ark-abyssia
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77814/ensoulment-of-the-flower-court
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78224/chronicles-of-the-golden-chalice
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77201/essentia-forgotten-home
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78606/hells-saboteurs
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/77329/something-wicked-comes-this-way
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/79068/journey-to-the-west
https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/78876/depths-of-darkess-a-pathfinder-adventure
>>
File: 1476502101759.png (64KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
1476502101759.png
64KB, 480x471px
>tfw shields are shit
>tfw they don't let you make a fort save in place of a reflex for area damage effects
>tfw there isn't a feat to extend a 15 ft. cone behind you to protect your qt mage gf
>tfw all they can do is bashing with TWF and even that takes up a shit ton of feats
>tfw they don't have an option to do PoW style counters
>>
>>53625495
>StarToad's game gets skipped again
Cracks me up every goddamn time.
>>
>>53625390
What about 3pp domains?
>>
>>53625529
This is the reason I default to Zweihander Sentinel when I make a defensive knight dude. I love shields and I just want them to be usable. God damn it.
>>
>>53625542
Too lazy to comb through all of them and find the good ones. For now, jut stick to 1pp to make things easier
>>
>>53625537
I'd be genuinely amazed if anyone who's seen him talk about pathfinder would even consider joining his game.
>>
File: 4325467657.png (142KB, 348x365px) Image search: [Google]
4325467657.png
142KB, 348x365px
What's your favorite class/archetype to play and why?

Mine is Merciful Healer!

I like helping people!
>>
>>53625461
Hope you know that RAW you have to be True Neutral, since to be an alignment other than TN they need the corresponding alignment's Domain.
>>
>>53625630
Well I guess he can either have 5 Domains then, or just replace Fire with Evil
>>
>>53625624
Occultist

Kineticist (but only with third-party)
>>
File: Armigers and Devil Summoners.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
Armigers and Devil Summoners.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
>>53625624
My favorite class has to be Hunter. I love the way it interacts with things, I love having a pet

My favorite archetype is less clear. I haven't had a chance to play it yet, but I really love the Devil Binder summoner archetype; it absolutely cripples the summoner's combat ability, but it just has so much damn style.
>>
>>53625624
In theory:
>Kineticist
>Medium (Spirit Dancer)
>Vigilante

In Practice:
>Unchained Rogue/Rogue (properly archetyped)
>Occultist
>Bard
>>
File: 1468389941066.jpg (70KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
1468389941066.jpg
70KB, 500x453px
Why does nobody sign up to /pfg/ games with drow?
>>
>>53625751
because drow are gay
>>
>>53625624
I love mobile fighters, so Monk and Swashbuckler are typically my go-to.

It helps that our games don't tend to have much magic.
>>
>>53625751
I've never signed up to a /pfg/ game yet and honestly, I don't think people would be down with how I'd play drow.
>>
>>53625780
Exactly, so: why does nobody from /pfg/ sign up?
>>
ARGENTUUUM.
>>
>>53625788
because you're gay and touch yourself at night
>>
>>53625751
Because Drowanon lurks in the shadows. As soon as a drow appears, he'll PM them
>>
>>53625751
Tend to not fit appropriately for most games/settings/campaigns
>>
>>53625751
>>53625841
Pretty much this. The only drow character I've played was in Iron Gods, and they spent most of that campaign masked, in armor, avoiding the front lines.
>>
>>53625624
I think Cavaliers are really fun and cool. I also enjoy Oracles but mostly because of the flavor the curses provide.
>>
>>53625799
Dubs demand I ask what he did?

Did it turn out that JttW was a ruse cruise?
>>
>>53625624
Barbarian. I unironically like playing a basic bitch bruiser with a big-ass sword.
>>
>>53625903
Check Ensoulment.
>>
>>53625903
Wrong meme game.
>>
>>53625931
>>53625940
"Joke apps" are a plague
>>
How does Paizo Psionics stack up against DSP in terms of fun and usability?
>>
>>53626111
It's shit. It's basically usual spontaneous casting but with a slightly different spell list.
>>
File: IMG_20170604_231000.jpg (2MB, 4487x2155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170604_231000.jpg
2MB, 4487x2155px
I was making some warhammer lego in another thread and decided to make the starfinder iconics. Enjoy. Or don't I guess.
>>
>>53626155

Nice!
>>
>>53626155

Really cool. They have some kind of lego thing for Destiny as well. I am considering getting it because I couldn't get any of the pre-order swag
>>
Big titty witches
>>
>>53626839
If you want reactions, you should post the level 8 ability.
>>
>mfw Nyarlathotep is now a core deity in Starfinder
>>
File: Nyarlathotepfusion.jpg (301KB, 1248x1672px) Image search: [Google]
Nyarlathotepfusion.jpg
301KB, 1248x1672px
>>53626864

It's gonna get weird.
>>
How many children can a tiefling produce supposing that she's 68 years old and she looks like she's still in her 20?
>>
>>53626839
What is this from?
>>
>>53626914
Legacy of the First World
>>
>>53626896
Okay, after some quick research, human women usually hit puberty at 11 and menopause at 51. So that's 40 years, 480 months, where an average human can have children. Tieflings have an absolute maximum age of 850, as opposed to human 110, so let's say that they take ~7.5 times as long to age as humans. Tiefling adulthood is 60 as opposed to human's 15 in Pathfinder, so let's say they take 4 times as long to mature.

So if we accept these assumptions, the average tiefling woman hits puberty at 44 and menopause at 382 and a half. That gives us 4,062 months where this tiefling can get pregnant. Assuming the same monthly cycle of fertility and the same nine-month pregnancy, that gives us ~440 children under ideal conditions, closer to 400 maximum.

If you meant how many children your tiefling could already have had, she'd have been capable of having children for 24 years, or 96 months, so probably around 10, maximum. If you mean how many more she could theoretically have, ~390-430 depending on how obsessively she times this shit.
>>
>>53627005
Whoops, I fucked that up, 24 years is 288 months, so that's like 28-30 kids. But that also assumes you're a-okay with her getting knocked up right from the moment she officially becomes a teenager, which I really hope you aren't. She's been an adult for 8 years, which actually is 96 months, so the non-creepy answer works out to the same for the first question, 10 kids up until now, and up to 370-410 more until menopause.
>>
>>53627034
>But that also assumes you're a-okay with her getting knocked up right from the moment she officially becomes a teenager, which I really hope you aren't.

Don't people get viciously slaughtered every day in Pathfinder? I feel like this bit is small potatoes, especially if she's a highly advanced demonperson anyway.
>>
>>53627079
Well, yes, but people tend to be more comfortable with violence than kiddy rape in their games, plus historically speaking child marriage and pregnancy wasn't actually as common as rumor has it in the areas Pathfinder draws inspiration from. There's Qadira and other desert shitholes, I guess, but most civilized nations won't let that fly, generally speaking.
>>
>>53627034

How old would she be assuming that they waited for her to be her equivalent of 13 years?
>>
>>53627096
That's a fair point. Even if there's love, wait for your waifu.
And if she grows up and dumps your crazy ass, fuck, I guess you should've found an older waifu, huh?
>>
>>53627118
No exact idea, but tieflings hit adulthood in 4 times the time humans need, so I was assuming that until they stopped growing they grew up 4 times as slowly in general. So, 52, I guess. 16 years, 12 months a year, 192 months, ~21 kids under optimal conditions or more realistically 19. Again, I still advise and urge against actually applying these calculations to a game.
>>
>>53627005

Shit, fucking tieflings. Leave one fertile female with a partner long enough and she produces a whole clan/tribe of people all by herself. She can field an army from her breeches.
>>
Do people actually RP in this game? A lot of places I look its always discussions about racing to get x gold to get x magic item and munchkin x build. Wtf? Why not play a video game or something?
>>
>>53627159
Very slowly, yeah, but assuming that all human races are roughly the same as humans reproduction-wise, the same's true of any planetouched or other long-lived race like elves, dwarves, or whatever. Humans have an advantage in that their own kids grow up and start breeding faster.

Tiefling Kid 1 takes 60 years to start producing babies (hopefully), and so do all her hundreds of kids. Meanwhile, a human can get 4 generations of kids by the time the tiefling's first generation is ready to reproduce. Even if you make the tieflings or whatever breed early, the humans will breed earlier at a proportionate rate too.
>>
>>53627159
Not like aasimar are any better. I mean, Sleep's rocking one and that horndog is hitting on a woman who looks and acts like a grandma.
>>
>>53625155
Pres
ti
di
gi
ta
tion
>>
>>53627186
Yes they do. We just talk mechanics because, well, you can RP in any fucking system you want, but Pathfinder's mechanics can only be discussed in a Pathfinder thread.
>>
>>53627186
Here's your (You). On the off chance you're actually serious, yes, plenty of people RP but you can't come up with objective metrics for RP the way you can count gold or stats or whatever so the latter gets discussed more online.
>>
>>53627186
Stay here long enough and you'll wish people stopped taking about their roleplaying.
>>
Is anyone else even waiting to apply to Ensoulment?
Also
>Isao gone
hahaha wew
>>
>>53627247
I'm waiting to reapply.
>>
>>53627247
I have my app complete. I'm waiting on posting it though, in case more setting details prompt a rewrite and to confirm my own schedule.
>>
>>53627186
People complained when we talked about everything we roleplayed.
>>
Should I only allow a SoP-only game (no other 3PP, not even the base paizo material and associated class conversions, such as Sphere Wizard)?

Most of my players agreed to try out a PoW only game but they got bored fast, like within 6 sessions, for some reason (I was away for that campaign for my finals). They said SoP should have less of that issue.
>>
File: 1473497080473.jpg (283KB, 618x688px) Image search: [Google]
1473497080473.jpg
283KB, 618x688px
>>53627290
Sounds cuhrazy but your players probably know this better than us.
>>
5 bucks that there're two Ensoulment groups, and group 2 is filled with memesters.
>>
>>53627344
>memesters

W-who's a memester?
>>
Is ironfang still not announced? I'm waiting for DHb to by btfo.
>>
Can you enchant a shield to be both a +1 (weapon) flaming shield and a +1 (armor) bashing shield?
>>
>>53627423
yea
>>
>>53627423
No but you can enchant the shield spikes on the shield to be one a weapon, but those enchant costs are different to the shield armor one.
>>
>>53626852
Like this?
>>
>>53627413
>implying it wasn't a bamboozle
All games running that AP are cursed
>>
>>53627446
How would you reflavor your magical realm /pgg/lets?
>>
>>53627446
>595kb paragraph of text

Jesus christ.
>>
>>53627247
I'm waiting to hear back on Ironfang. I also am just finishing up some deets. I highly suspect that my app won't get into the game but since he added the little "They'll still be present in the world." thing I will apply anyways since I think they'd be a fun side character for whoever the main group ends up being.
>>
>>53627488
>png
It's a phoneposter.
>>
>>53627005

You know, this makes me wonder how long-lived races treat their children. I mean, you can theoretically have hundred of them over decades. In no time, you get tens of thousands of grand-children. Obviously, the typical family pack cant sustain itself with such numbers.
>>
>>53627555
Well, technically a human woman can have like 48 children but in almost all cases, they don't. Largely because they couldn't afford that. So each family member, assuming they're at least moderately rational, intelligent people, only has as many children as they support.
>>
>>53627298
Actually, tell me about Spheres of Power.
I didn't really have a chance to look at it yet.
>>
>>53627555
You love every last one of them.

You just... you know... can't remember which is which.
>>
>>53627413
I'm checking people's availability right now. You should have received a PM if you are on the short list. Some of them have replied to me that they are occupied though
>>
>>53625751
Light Blindness sucks ass
>>
What's the most Punk region of Golarion to hail from?
>>
File: worry.jpg (55KB, 433x556px) Image search: [Google]
worry.jpg
55KB, 433x556px
>Told my DM about a stupid joke character idea, not even being serious
>"You gave me a great idea, I might use this"
>>
What should be the consequences for play off a daughter (not yours) and the mother?
>>
Okay /tg/, I need for advice for an upcoming game.
A long time ago, our group was TPK'd by Mokmurian (a stone giant wizard 14). His notable spells are solid fog, wall of force, some save-or-die spells (flesh to stone, baleful polymorph, disintegrate), reverse gravity and limited wish.
We're going to have a rematch against this motherfucker with new characters (level 11). The question, obviously, is how do we beat him. I don't want to build my character specifically to screw him. I made an archaeologist bard 6 / swashbuckler 5 with very high melee attack and damage, and some nice utility spells. What magic items and tactics should I use to avoid getting disintegrated or spending the fight in the solid fog ?
The rest of the party is an inquisitor, a rogue and a gunslinger. I might consider dropping a level of swashbuckler in favor of bard 7 in order to get level 3 spells (namely haste).
>>
>>53628390
>swashbuckler
>fighting a wizard without a dedicated spellcaster
>>
>>53628458
I wouldn't be asking for advice otherwise
>>
>>53628489
Hm, I'd say to go full bard. Both you and the inquisitor should grab Dispel Magic, and spam it when Wall of Force or Solid Fog are thrown around, then let the gunslinger and rogue DPR it down, probably buffing them up before the fight begins.
>>
so I'm trying to convert some old 3.5 characters to PF. what's the closest thing pathfinder has to the Malconvoker?
>>
>>53628777
The heck did a malconvoker do?
>>
>>53628792
basically it was a prestige that let you summon evil creatures as a non-evil guy, with free buffs if you could pass a bluff check against them, plus it gave buffs to planar binding devils and demons and whatnot.
>>
>>53628813
Don't forget the fact that you get an ADDITIONAL FREE SUMMONED MONSTER for each summoning. Having played one, I can't begin to tell you how huge this is.
>>
>>53628867
right right, it's been a few years since I've played the character
>>
>>53626864
Anyone going to worship /best girl/ when playing Starfinder?
>>
File: tumblr_oom7xulL9z1v6fwzbo1_500.png (226KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oom7xulL9z1v6fwzbo1_500.png
226KB, 500x350px
Is there any way to make the Hangman vigilante archetype worthwhile? 3/4 BAB grappler seems like a bad idea unless I'm missing something. Or even a way to do something similar but better?
>>
>>53625155
>How often does your character wash their clothes? Do they have multiple outfits?

As often as he's able, sadly he's not one to carry around an extra pair of clothes, so what he'll often just do is strip naked, wash himself and his outfit, and lay out in the sun to dry both him and fabric.
>>
>>53625866
The only people that will ever recognize Drow are scholars and Winter Council Elves, the former being quite rare in adventuring parties and the latter being exceedingly rare.

Otherwise they're just purple Elves.
>>
>>53627485
>How would you reflavor your magical realm

What's wrong with a garden? Fucking on the grass or against a tree is fantastically primal.
>>
>>53625155
>>53629132
On that note, it would be funny to play a character who purchased gear and behaved as if he was just a tourist. Touring a famous dungeon! Oh, look at all the cute little critters! Hold up, I'm gonna do a painting.
>>
File: 1430018604365.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
1430018604365.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>53629132
>so what he'll often just do is strip naked, wash himself and his outfit, and lay out in the sun to dry both him and fabric.

>You will never spend hours with the party completely naked, lying on the sunny bank of a babbling brook as you discuss life, the universe and everything in between.
>>
>>53627247

Apps slowed down but at a glance a lot of people did edits or rewrites.

Still hard to say what the GM wants though, since heroic qualities are so subjective. He already went out once and told the applicants that he wasn't getting quite what he wanted/expected from them.
>>
File: 1477149827173.png (81KB, 578x488px) Image search: [Google]
1477149827173.png
81KB, 578x488px
>>53621131
>It's just a shitty group blowjob and nothing else

Wowzers, that was a waste of 10 minutes.
>>
>>53627605
You know arcane schools? A really crude way of looking at Spheres of Power is that you get X number of Feats to put into different arcane schools (there's 20 in total). Taking the school itself generally gives you a load of nothing (except for Destruction, which gives you more or less Fireball scaling to 20d6, and Illusion, which gives you the sphere version of Silent Image aka "this is all I need"). The key comes in where you don't actually have all that many not!feats to push around - even the Incanter, the SoP version of the Wizard, gets 30 at level 20, enough to "max out" maybe 4-5 schools at best (again out of 20). Specializing is the name of the game, although optimization is rampant.
>>
>>53629823
>>53627247
>Argentum applied
>With a fucking BOOK
well this escalated quickly
>>
>>53629893
It's just Grimoire Weiss tho.
>>
>>53629893

But that's a joke app, it doesn't count.
>>
>>53625529
>debatable, but understandable
>Covering Shield
>Vanguard Style, Mobile Bulwark Style (with a tower shield)
>see above and below
>Mobile Bulwark Style, Vanguard Style, Ray Shield/Greater Ray Shield, Missile Shield
>>
Why is paizo.com such fucking abhorrent garbage. I swear it's down 80% of the time or something.
>>
File: 1495122783381.jpg (380KB, 700x782px) Image search: [Google]
1495122783381.jpg
380KB, 700x782px
Is body swapping/changing a thing outside of Clone?
>>
>>53630136
Reincarnation technically
>>
>>53626839
>>53627446
Like I said, one day somebody will make a Seducer|Bard gestalt, and then there'll be too much sex.
>>
>>53630136
Baleful and or permanancied polymorph
>>
>>53630136
There's possession but that's temporary.
>>
>>53630136
Doppelganger Simulacrum
>>
File: 43794.jpg (32KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
43794.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>53629089
I have always worshiped the best girl
>>
>>53629731
>Your flat-chested PC will never get bullied by the voluptuous sorceress
>>
>>53630288
The flat but the voluptuous one is the dumb paladin
>>
File: f8c.jpg (97KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
f8c.jpg
97KB, 960x544px
>>53630288
>>
>>53630319
Cashmere pls go
>>
File: 1472143850512.png (126KB, 406x325px) Image search: [Google]
1472143850512.png
126KB, 406x325px
>>53630319
>The flat but the voluptuous one is the dumb paladin
u wot?
>>
While well proportioned figures are best, which of the following two options are acceptable: Large chest with less developed lower body or large ass/hips with flat chest?
>>
>>53630445
Depends on the girl, honestly. Both are great.
>>
File: 1489682828166.jpg (167KB, 937x836px) Image search: [Google]
1489682828166.jpg
167KB, 937x836px
>>53630445
If by less developed you mean no ass/hips, then large ass/hips with flat chest is better.
>>
>>53630445
The answer will always be large ass, large hips, and large chest.
>>
Reminder: if your character doesn't have a grooming kit in their inventory you're a minmaxing asshole and a rollplaying munchkin.
>>
>>53630545
What if it's my character's cohort to carry the grooming kit and keeps my character clean and tidy every day?
>>
>>53630545
She has. She also has a collapsible bath tub, perfume and Sleeves of Many Garments because dredging through the wastelands of technobarbarialand makes even the prettiest dress dirty.
>>
>>53630545
Prestidigitation :^)
>>
>>53630511
It's really surprising how ass and hips can hold up when the tits are lacking, huh?
>>
>>53630545
Autism much?
>>
>>53630613
you don't really focus much on the tits if you're slamming her from behind anyways.
>>
>>53625617
>mythweavers makes you cheat don't use it
>reeeeee intrigue
>>
>>53625308
What item is this?
>>
Ok ok

Get this

Starfinder campaign

With gestalt

(U r not gonna believe this)

Geastalt campaign rite?

1 pf class gestalt with 1 sf class
>>
>>53630607
Prestidigitation doesn't trim that unsightly bush.
>>
>>53630523
Size may be attractive, but proportions/shape make or break it.
>>
>>53630745
... I'm in.
>>
>>53630745
Dibs on Warlord (Bushi) | Soldier
>>
>>53625624
Preservationist alchemist, gotta love them pokeymans or if I feel like giving my summons ridiculous names, Djimon.
>>
>>53630756
Elves don't have bushes unless they want to
Elves also don't get pregnant unless they want to
>>
>>53630394
Aaaaaaaaa

Someone app with a voluptuous support caster and bully cashmere!
>>
>>53630445
>see this
>flat chest and thin hips/waist/ass
>feel bad since neither group would like me
Escapism playing hot girls is fun.
and baiting for responses in /tg/ is fun too of course
>>
>>53630445
Large chest, slim hips for the noblewoman, large hips slim chest for the rogue or ranger, large chest large hips for the saucy tavern wench or seductress.
>>
>>53630786
Both of these are lies, Elves are incapable of growing hair below their eyebrows and an Elf can get accidentally pregnant.

Which Elf is this?
>>
>>53630445
Wide hips and flat chest on a non loli character will always be the only patrician choice.
>>
>>53630786
>His Elves don't grow pubic beards that would put Dwarves to shame
It's a real shame you don't play in a decent setting, anon.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>53625495
>Applied to 7 games so far
>WEEKS sunk into creating fun and interesting characters and setting finetuned backstories
>2 bamboozles, 2 rejections, 3 a month away to go
I JUST WANNA PRETEND I HAVE FRIENDS OK
>>
>>53630837
>unless they want to

>>53630828
I don't know.
>>
How long till starfinder comes out? I want to play a class that twfs a laser pistol and a sword.
>>
>>53630843
Quick! Apply to Golden Chalice! Its app process finishes in less than two weeks!
>>
>>53630445

Second one always.

A girl without a good pair of hips and an nice ass is a sad thing no matter how big and lush her tits are.
>>
>>53630870
This better not be another one of your tricks anon
>>
>>53630288

> my face when I play the voluptuous sorceress and I would cuddle and encourage the flatty instead of bullying them
>would eventually find a way to magically grant them huge knockers if they wanted them

Jokes on you I'm a good sempai
>>
>>>53630792
Considering full casters aren't allowed in PLD, which class is good enough at support to outdo a Silksworn Occultist?
>>
>>53630914
Something like Amalthea would unironically be perfect for a PLD campaign.

Motherly to Cashmere *and* a breeding buddy with Gloriana.
>>
>>53630914
Vult's Chloromancer as he has it envisioned anyways

Alternatively, maybe try for a Skald?
>>
>>53630865
It's coming out in August, and it sounds like you want to join >>53630745 and Gestalt with a Savage Technologist Barbarian.
>>
>>53630745
WIZARD | SOLDIER
>>
>>53630898
Love and encouragement from a chesty lass to her flat friend is often taken as patronizing, do not underestimate the jealousy that bubbles underneath that flat chest.

>>53630862
What Elves are in campaigns and at risk of being knocked up, anyway?
>>
>>53630970
>What Elves are in campaigns and at risk of being knocked up, anyway?
Basically all elves ever, they're for vicious rape.
>>
>>53630843
Sounds like you've started a fine stable of NPCs. Run your own game where you hop around /pgg/'s favorite meme games!
>>
>getting ready to run Iron Gods
>more than 75% of items for sale do not have a price
Why is this shit allowed?
>>
>>53627005
>Tiefling adulthood is 60 as opposed to human's 15 in Pathfinder
That got retconned, they have the same ages as a human now.
>>
>>53630987
>TFW your character's mission in life is to fuck the most eligible waifu or daddy in every game
I'm in!
>>
>>53630998
Have you checked the Technology Guide? They have prices.
>>
>tfw legitimately excited for starfinder

am i the only one
>>
>>53631050
I am doing my best to remain in cautiously optimistic territory, but I keep finding myself creeping into legitimate excitement.
>>
>>53630970
Antoinette and Iolanthe, I think. One is in a campaign with no Night Tea and a bunch of horny attractive men, and the other's a partially-insane MILF with her pick of the party.
>>
>>53630831
>>53630871
This. Hips and ass are the cornerstones to any amazing figure.
>>
>>53630445
The first, without a doubt. I can always cut off the tumors if it gets too bad, I can't say the same thing for the baboon.

I choose civilization now and forever.
>>
>>53631042
I found them, just had to track down about 20 items in the core books, ultimate equipment and technology guide.

Then I had to figure prices for wands with so many charges and also factor prices for normal magic gear before rolling up random magic items sold in town.
>>
>>53631050
>>53631062
The only thing I'm seriously skeptical on are the ranged options and damage output, everything else is either readily altered or a non-issue.

I'm legitimately excited, when is Paizo releasing those character conversion rules this month?
>>
>>53630445
The former if they're a country girl, the latter if they're from the city.
>>
>>53631073
Paizo can be a real bitch sometimes, I'm sorry you had to go through that.
>>
>>53630944
Can anyone weigh in on whether his Chloromancer class looks any good? I'm not too good at seeing whether a class will flop when the numbers actually come together.
>>
Rolled 20, 12, 8, 36 = 76 (4d37)

>>53623758
seems like fun
>>
>>53631293
>Death
>Fire
>Madness
>Water

I can work with this
>>
Could anyone post that Gray Maiden prc again?
>>
>>53631050
I want to make a Soldier so bad!
>>
>>53631081
>I'm legitimately excited, when is Paizo releasing those character conversion rules this month?
Starfinder: First Contact will be published on 17th as a free download.
>>
File: sanguine angel.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
sanguine angel.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
>>53631313
All credit to Leakanon.
>>
>>53631536
>literally have to be a woman to be optimal as an archer
>>
>>53631558
At least they removed the racial restrictions.

Oh, and body shape means you can join if you identify as a woman.
>>
>>53631583
I'm now imagining all the archers who become qt girls using a girdle of femininity/masculinity on their path to perfection so they can finally add str to attacks.
>>
Also related: http://imgur.com/a/ouFyz

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE ALDORI SWORDLORDS WERE KEKED FOREVER?
>>
>>53631536
Man I'm still debating how I want to go about doing my levels into this PrC. I can't make up my mind on the kind of build I want to go. I like the thought of 6 levels of Ranger/Slayer for Shield Master, but I dunno.
>>
>>53631596
Press F to pay respects
>>
>>53631536
Thanks to you and Leakanon, you are gentlemen and scholars
>>
>>53630163
Huh.
I'll have to think on that.
>>
>>53631596
Man, why is such a cool organization so shitty?

>>53631595
I anticipate the day one of the meme DMs throw a girdle into their campaign. We all know it should be in the RotJR hoards.
>>
>>53631558
Women have the ideal body type for archery, the need for accuracy over strength and their lithe frames mean shooting farther, smarter, and harder than any male.
>>
>>53630136
Didn't that one Runelord use clone bodies with free-insert souls?
>>
>>53631558
>Organization of men
>No no that's sexist we'll include a splinter organization that destroys any mystical credibility that group has

>Organizarion of women
>*Silence*, what? What's the problem?
>>
>>53625624
I tend to play Dervish Dancer Magus.
>>
>>53631536
Do you happen to have the Gray Maiden vigilante archetype handy?
>>
>>53631731
Yeah, that's why the English Longbowmen were renowned for being a female only fighting force.

No, you dumbass, tits hamper the fuck out of women's ability to aim and shoot a bow. Why the hell do you think modern female archers wear a goddamn breastplate? It's so that when the shaft inevitably bounce off their boobs their not left with a blood gash on their tits!
>>
File: 1496270798875.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
1496270798875.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
>>53631764
Here. And to make it easier, have the thread where Leakanon shared the content with us.

https://desuarchive.org/tg/thread/53542336/#53542905
>>
>>53631804
Thanks anon!
>>
https://strawpoll.com/rg6z66x
Looks like the results are in for the people's picks on Ensoulment.
>>
>>53631819
RIP in peace Isao
>>
>>53631858
His app was kinda bad, no real loss there.
>>
>>53631790
Not all women have breasts, shitlord.
>>
>>53625529
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L91c2pA-nfxPb1CTnIJP2gJuajkDLm38QQPjYsejw9M/edit#heading=h.eka7clv75sd5
>>
>>53631889
You're right, transwomen do not have breasts. But being a woman is not the requirement here - being FEMALE is the listed requirement. While we all rightly acknowledge the gender binary as socially constructed bullshit, biological sex remains a trinary between the common male and female, and the rare hermaphrodite.
>>
>>53631718
Because Paizo hates martials. The Aldori Swordlords have the potential to be great, but their feats are just garbage.
>>
>>53631961
>Implying males can't have babies and females can't have penises
>>
>>53632029
oh
you said the magic words
https://exhentai.org/g/934026/923b90812f/
>>
>>53631961
The limitation is "Gender: Female" not "Biological Sex: Female". Transwomen fit that criteria.
>>
Can I be a battleship? I feel sexually identified with a battleship.
>>
>>53632076
Yknow, couldn't you use Alter Self to meet the prereqs?
>>
>>53631731
>the need for accuracy over strength and their lithe frames mean shooting farther, smarter, and harder than any male.
This is wrong on every account. While accuracy is good and all, that mostly just boils down to both hand-eye coordination and having optimal weather conditions, with the former having no real noticable difference in effort to get to compared between men and women. The most importnt part about using a bow is the need for great upper body strength to be able to utilize bows with greater draw weight so you can actually be able to hit enemies effectively from at range, which men have a major advantage in due to physiology and musculature. Add in the fact that men's upper bodies usually have longer arms, and wider and flatter frames and definition for allowing optimal draw distance of the bow string, and men are the easy choice for which sex is more naturally suited towards being archers
>>
>>53632089
Wait until the Starfinder expansion

If not, your local /m/echanics will deal with it
>>
>>53632099
You could, but you'd stop qualifying when the spell ran out and lose all class features associated with the PrC. Your best bet is still to girdle your loins.
>>
>>53631733
Lust Runelord?
I think that was just a thing in someone's campaign where she was around.
>>
>>53632089
Now I'm wondering how people will handle a Mecha or Spaceship PC when dealing with the inevitable space station crawl
>>
>>53632099
This canonically happened, a man became a woman to find out what happened to his Gray Maiden sister, and realized he loved being a woman and decided to stay as one.

I guess that's how gender is decided, being a woman's great and it sucks to be male. Happened in Reign of Winter too, and the Starfinder Android.
>>
>>53631804
Is it just me or would this have made Valeriya actually interesting? Like have her be brainwashed while at boarding school and her friends had to rescue her from Korvosa, now she's mostly recovered but sometimes just defaults back to justice robot mode.
>>
>>53632184
It's also a thing in Pathfinder General, how many times do people here smugly call a character that isn't some delicate fuccboi a "dick delivery system?" We bitch and moan about perceived bias shown by Paizo, but we'd be hypocrites to say we don't love it.
>>
>>53632185
The Vilderavn is a perfect representation of the Masked Maiden, Sappy better ask MA for a rejiggering of the classes or he's missing out on a golden opportunity.
>>
>>53632185
It's too bad that this didn't come out earlier. I guess we should send the image to Sappy.
>>
>>53631961
>You're right, transwomen do not have breasts.
B-but I do, anon.
>>
>>53632323
I'm sure they're lovely, but can they provide nutrition to children?
>>
>>53632224
That said, Masked Maiden seems a little janky. Is it worth losing out on those social feats?
>>
>>53627555

It's why Elvish pregnancies last for two years, and they tend to have low birth rates. They live so long, so they know how to pace themselves.

Plus, they probably cultivate abortive or contraceptive plants so that they can keep fucking non-stop.
>>
>>53632366
I do lactate a bit. Not much, though. But it's fixable by taking specific pills.
>>
File: 1495584600632.png (698KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495584600632.png
698KB, 1334x750px
So how is that kingmaker game coming along /pfg/? Do you think if its succesful we'll get more vidya of the other APs?

>mfw we get to waifu greta and arue in vidya format
>>
>>53632422
>Plus, they probably cultivate abortive or contraceptive plants so that they can keep fucking non-stop.
NIGHT TEA
>>
How good are two-handed Slayers?
>>
>>53631819
>Cornelia 7
>Ceraphine 6
>Giancarlo 6
>Ryoko 6
>Rinta 6
>Witch / Alexander 5
NOOOOOO KINO
>>
File: smol shy.png (630KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smol shy.png
630KB, 714x1000px
Would you a sticc?
>>
>>53632480
They're the best 1pp martial in the game, if not mechanically than narratively.

>>53632449
It's coming along well, Kingmaker works for a vidya game.

>>53632392
Man, who's keeping up with that? What social talents does Valeriya have?
>>
>>53632493
Without question, that is a smol sticc I want to pick up!
>>
>>53632422
Two years is stupid, just make it an exact year.

Also the contraceptive you're looking for is Night Tea, though that must be brewed to be effective.
>>
>>53632432
COLORADO
O
L
O
R
A
D
O
>>
>>53632577
Broodie pls
>>
File: smol awoo.jpg (325KB, 840x1400px) Image search: [Google]
smol awoo.jpg
325KB, 840x1400px
>>53632537
uwah
>>
>>53632492
I'm trying not to be a Wistfag but the idea of playing with Rintaelle sounds more appealing the more I consider parties. It seems like any character could get so much mileage out of interactions with a deaf psion.
>>
>>53632422

I recall that a 3.5e supplement (I wanna say Races of Destiny) mentioned that a typical Elvish pregnancy lasts two years, but that a half-elf child takes a full year to develop... so Human women would consider carrying a Half-Elf child an easy endeavor, but it would be rough for an Elf woman.
>>
>>53632577
W-what about Colorado?
>>
File: 1432775579654.jpg (102KB, 926x885px) Image search: [Google]
1432775579654.jpg
102KB, 926x885px
>>53632610
For real though, that girl is adorable, I would give her many headpats and belly rubs.
>>
>>53632685
It's an exclamation that, if you live there, he wants to hook up. It's a meme based on some thirsty /fit/izen yelling LONDON at a girl who posted on the board.
>>
>>53632711
Oh.
>>
>>53632686
Question is: do I make it a melee character or a castery/ranged one.
>>
>>53632634
Agreed. She lends herself to some really interesting character interactions. I want to tenderly snuggle her and cum inside after throwing away her tea
>>
>>53632720
Castery, without a doubt. Nothing about her physique says swordswoman or archer. Perhaps you could make her a clever Bardic woman, and give her a lovely singing voice.
>>
>>53632725
I'd like to hate her and only begrudgingly put up with collectives for the sake of the mission, rudely thinking mean things while connected and forcefully dropping the call after each fight.

Some apps mesh badly together but if not for the somewhat limited schedule, I'd think Rintaelle has a better shot than even Ceraphine solely on her ability to slot into a party with whatever character ends up carrying.
>>
>>53632753
Hmmm, maybe psyarm for the synergy with witchwolf skinwalker?
>>
>>53632786
What's Psyarm? That sounds aggressively melee.
>>
>>53632517
How are two-handed Slayers better than Barbarians, if we're talking 1PP only?
>>
>>53632812
Psychic Armory Soulknife. They summon floating mind blades and throw them using wisdom to hit and damage. They can be easily made wisdom SAD.
>>
File: DSP material allowed.webm (3MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
DSP material allowed.webm
3MB, 427x240px
>>53632812
PsyArm is basically webm related.
>>
>>53632823
Better range of skills and out of combat abilities, while Studied Target is effectively a fighter's Weapon Training that only gets better.

Barbarian is the king of melee combat, but Slayer's the Duke of combat and skills.
>>
>>53632852
Nice. That makes me want to play as Lucatiel
>>
>>53632882
You should do it!
>>
File: 1394047397318.png (154KB, 401x397px) Image search: [Google]
1394047397318.png
154KB, 401x397px
>>53632846
>>53632849
Okay, fine.
>>
>>53632902
But where should I app? Ensoulment?
>>
>>53631050

I'm being cautious. There might be some interesting stuff to do there and that might be an easy way to set up sci-fi games my group can get into since there will be some base assumptions that are carried over.

I am worried that Starfinder will bill itself as a whole new thing but not learn anything from Pathfinder's gameplay problems, though, so I need to see the book for myself. If all goes well, I will have a game where one of my friends can play a bionic sniper and one of my friends can play a hacker and both will be meaningful and valued members of the team. If it doesn't...c'mon, Paizo, there was really no excuse this time. If you can't make weapons and martial combat exciting IN SPACE, you just flat out can't do it ever.
>>
>>53632923
Depends. Are you in the Cabal?
>>
>>53632923
Neither, both of those games suck ass. You could use her for PLD, but that's an explicit smut game and your dashing blonde swordswoman would be the plaything of monsters. I'd hold out, refine the concept and wait for a better campaign.
>>
File: 1394124011827.jpg (19KB, 308x326px) Image search: [Google]
1394124011827.jpg
19KB, 308x326px
>>53632939
>If you can't make weapons and martial combat exciting IN SPACE, you just flat out can't do it ever.

>1d8+2 at level 5
>1 shot per round
>>
File: 1493658097517.jpg (59KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
1493658097517.jpg
59KB, 500x707px
It doesn't seem like there are many options to increase the DC of scrolls to use your ability modifiers. So far I've seen a magus arcana and a wizard archetype, but otherwise nada.

Is there anything I'm missing?
>>
>>53632943
I want to befriend a dashing blonde swordswoman who becomes the plaything of monsters!
>>
File: 1408688040739.jpg (569KB, 2200x3025px) Image search: [Google]
1408688040739.jpg
569KB, 2200x3025px
>>53632882
>Lucatiel
>Not a superior Souls series Slayer
Get that weak shit out of here
>>
>>53632978
Oh shush, don't you have some dogs to prep?
>>
>>53632962
>>1d8+2 at level 5
A ranged weapon on a melee build.
>>1 shot per round
You can full attack since level 1 in Starfinder.
>>
>>53632943
>>53632978
Wouldn't be too different from how she ends up being broken and wasted away from the curse in possibly the lamest way possible for a Souls Hollow
>>
I've never self inserted into a game before and usually build personalities I could never even consider having, but the character I'm working on right now ended up baring a lot of resemblance to myself after I refined him.

I'm curious, what's the mindset of any of you that do like to insert as their character?
>>
>>53632942
No, I'm not on any of the Discords.

>>53632943
You're right, probably waiting it out is a better idea.

>>53632982
He always seemed more like an OD/DD.
>>
>>53633006
>A ranged weapon on a melee build.
A melee build that has Deadly Aim and is on an 18 Str 18 Dex class. Guess what sort of damage a level 5 Dex 18 character is going to be doing? That's right! Same thing!

>You can full attack since level 1 in Starfinder.
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>53631731

Common misconception from popular fiction. SWORDFIGHTING is much more of a speed/skill over strength thing than archery if you're using something like the english warbow of yore. You can use a sword effectively with a lot less upper body strength than you need to be making rapid attacks with a longbow.

There's a common image of the guys grabbing the sword and the girls grabbing a bow when it's time to gear up, but it should probably be the other way around.
>>
>>53633023
>No, I'm not on any of the Discords.
Then try Chalice. It seems to be a non-Cabal game.
Whom am I kidding, I'm suggesting Chalice because I'm also applying there and want to pet your character.
>>
>>53633031
>[Citation Needed]
http://paizo.com/paizo/blog/v5748dyo5ljv8?Five-Differences-Between-Starfinder-Rules-and
>any character (even at first level!) can use a full action to make two attacks in a round, each at a -4 penalty
>>
>>53633031
>A melee build that has Deadly Aim and is on an 18 Str 18 Dex class. Guess what sort of damage a level 5 Dex 18 character is going to be doing? That's right! Same thing!
It's using a defence-geared melee subclass. According to the person who leaked the sheet, that's as defensive of a build you can get in Starfinder. Pretty much the epitome of tank memes.
As such, it's not a good representation of ranged DPR.
>>
>>53632634
It's basically impossible to not be a wistfag
People don't wistfag just because they're thirsty, she's also legitimately good.
>>
>>53633033
Women go for the bow because it's a support weapon that only expects the lady to stand still and shoot, it's another way of saying, "We want this girl in the fight-scene but we can't get the actress to lift the heavy sword."

Also you're exactly right, a well-trained archer with a man-killing longbow was exceptionally valuable throughout the Middle Ages. People like to act like they were common, perhaps even poor and "provincial" in the same way a militia might be, but archery was a rare skill during the Age of Charlemagne and beyond.
>>
>>53632849
They'll never be apart again ;_;7
>>
File: 1429772769040.jpg (111KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429772769040.jpg
111KB, 531x800px
>>53633062
>each at a -4 penalty

>Both attacks get a -4

Oh wow oh golly please tell me again how level 1 casters are doing 21 damage?
>>
>>53631819
>No option for A FUCKING BOOK

Old and busted.

Leatherbound tomes with silver filigree is the new hotness.
>>
>>53633112
>level 1 casters are doing 21 damage?
Wat.
>>
>>53633119
Oh shut up, will you. That was a joke app and a blatant rip-off of Grimoire Weiss with a fraction of the charm.
>>
>>53633023
Nah, Lautrec had no divine or mysical abilities or connections aside from FaP. He's stricly a delusional mundane warrior who had nothing left in life aside from the faith he had in his scornful goddess.

If anyone is an OD, it would be Havel, considering he was Archbishop after all. And maybe with Luddo as a OD/ZS
>>
>>53633089
Archery wasn't so much a peasant skill as a non-noble's skill. Peasants made spearwalls.
>>
>>53633127
I'm like 80% sure there was a moment in the fight against Space Goblins that the Technomancer cast a spell that did a fuckton of damage.

>>53633083
Are you suggesting that Soldier subclasses actually MEAN SOMETHING now? They ACTUALLY alter your role progression?
>>
>>53633133
>fraction
You're selling him pretty high, anon. The fact he's such a blatant rip-off skews into the uncanny valley and makes him an actively bad character.
>>
>>53633062

Hm, good, I hadn't seen this yet. So...

>Kinda sounds like Wounds and Vigor got canonized? But we also get short rests so CLW wands are less of a must-have. Since my GM hates overuse of healing magic, well and good.
>So either this is going to be exactly the same as Touch AC only we're not calling it that or Paizo will allow for high defenses on both fronts for tanky types without worrying about the space-wizard going crying to mommy this time.
>Maxing out a two attacks per round kind of worries me, because if monster HP scales a the same rate it does in Pathfinder, and they have indicated you should be able to use PF bestiaries in Starfinder, SOMETHING needs to compensate for the damage drop.
>Sharp reduction in AoO provokes. Curious to see what effect this has. Will starfinder even have/need combat maneuvers?
>No distinction in magic types. That seems fine.
>>
>>53633156
>I'm like 80% sure there was a moment in the fight against Space Goblins that the Technomancer cast a spell that did a fuckton of damage.
Technomancers have Mind Thrust, a 2d10 single-target spell which doesn't get any statics. It's an average of 11, on par with 1d12+4's average of 10.5, which Obozaya had at level 1. Except the 11 is 3/day while the 10.5 is at-will.

>>53633156
>Are you suggesting that Soldier subclasses actually MEAN SOMETHING now? They ACTUALLY alter your role progression?
That seems to be the case, yes.
>>
>>53633148
True enough, peasantry was really just there to pad out the Shield Wall and shove the other men forward.

Point is, a talented archer was a man worthy of noble recognition, hence why it was always part of a tournament alongside the joust and melee.
>>
File: 1411712425564.jpg (253KB, 595x731px) Image search: [Google]
1411712425564.jpg
253KB, 595x731px
What are good weapon qualities to slap on an Amulet of Mighty Fists for a UC Monk?
>>
>>53633174
>So either this is going to be exactly the same as Touch AC only we're not calling it that or Paizo will allow for high defenses on both fronts for tanky types without worrying about the space-wizard going crying to mommy this time.
The level 5 Soldier stat block had 24 EAC and 26 KAC. It's definitely not like Touch.

>SOMETHING needs to compensate for the damage drop.
At high levels, you get scaling damage bonuses in-class.
Moreover, the DPR is already decent.
When I matched the level 5 Obozaya statblock against a Pathfinder CR 5 Troll on Mark Seifter's suggestion, it took only an average of 4 rounds to kill the Troll.
>>
>>53633174
>SOMETHING needs to compensate for the damage drop

High level weapons get handfuls of dice for base damage.
>>
>>53633196

From what I gather, the primary reason longbows never really caught on outside of certain units despite conventional English wisdom being that a force with more archers (particularly WELSH archers) would win most times was that it takes a really long time to train a good longbowman and for other countries it was just plain more practical to hand out crossbows 90% of the time.

Although I sometimes question discussions of the historical longbow because I've read a lot of historical fiction about England and I've come away with the notion that the "english longbow" is the westaboo version of the meme katana.
>>
>>53625155
The name change seems ill-advised desu.
>>
>>53633225
Old weapons can also be upgraded, if the player is for some reason fond of their laser rifle.
>>
>>53633237
Longbows took so much work to train properly that the English and Welsh kings had to actually ban most sports to force people to only practice archery.
>>
>>53633258
Don't forgot that professional longbowmen had back and arm muscles so strong that their skeletons were literally deformed from it, too.
>>
>>53632970
For the most part, thats what is meant from scrolls. If you want a magic item that increases the spell's DC you need a staff. Scrolls are used for one-time use spells that you might otherwise not prepare.
>>
>>53633088
>People don't wistfag just because they're thirsty
Keep telling yourself that faggot, maybe it'll become true one day
>>
>>53633273
>>53633258
>>53633237
It's kind of a shame the Longbow wasn't a particularly good single-person ranged weapon, you needed a squad of longbows to really see how effective they were.
>>
>>53633199

Agile
>>
>>53633237
Well the longbow was legitimately good. It just wasn't literally THEBESTTHEBESTTHEBESTTHEBEST, especially because they're fucking expensive compared to the competition of crossbows or (mongol) composite bows (germans ones weren't worth shit) - self bows must be made from a continuous, very high quality piece of wood.
>>
>>53633042
But she'd be a bitter, jaded young woman. That's not pettable at all!
>>
>>53633357
You don't know how persistent I can be when it comes to petting cute girls.
>>
>>53633377
>>53633377
Take it from me; he isn't lying. You're going to get pets
>>
>>53632492
Which of these characters was not made by a player that's part of the cabal?
>>
If any of you guys pet me, we're not friends anymore.
>>
File: 1447263270212.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1447263270212.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>53633399
>>53633377
>>53633411

>Petting is somehow a cute thing to do

You pet children. You pet dogs. You don't pet grown-ass women.
>>
>>53633421
>not liking heavy petting
>>
>>53633421
you are wrong my friend.
>>
>>53633421
I was mislead.
I thought the anon looking for a game to apply was this one:
>>53632720
Since it ended up being someone else, DROPPED.
>>
>>53633410
CCC's player is a 'shitter' according to Discord.
Giancarlo's player doesn't count as a cabalist

>>53633421
Fake news
>>
>>53633444
There's a difference between heavy petting and headpats.
>>
>>53633377
You'll have to earn it.
>>
File: 54756784.jpg (268KB, 630x724px) Image search: [Google]
54756784.jpg
268KB, 630x724px
Being petted is nice but only from someone you know.

Also some people like to be and some people don't.

So like most things, you should watch for cues, and get implicit or explicit permission first.
>>
>>53633410
All of them are Cabalists.
>>
File: headpat ara ara.jpg (82KB, 900x620px) Image search: [Google]
headpat ara ara.jpg
82KB, 900x620px
>>53633421
>>
>>53625155
I usually play germophobic fashionistas with a pocket wardrobe, so a lot and yes. Eventually I switch to an item to change outfits on demand, but I've spent upwards of 15000gp on clothes before.
>>
>>53633461
>CCC's player is a 'shitter' according to Discord.
I thought he patched things up with the Discord clique and his reputation as a shitter only extends to his first impression with the general itself.
>>
>>53633621
he's not even in the cabalist discord yo
>>
File: ._..png (21KB, 100x112px) Image search: [Google]
._..png
21KB, 100x112px
>>53633520
>Mfw my characters never get headpats because the rest of the players I play games with are nervous anti-social nerds who couldn't work up the balls to do something this cute.
>>
>>53633421

> when you can tell someone's never had a girlfriend
>>
>>53633410
>TFW this general never could tell the difference between popular, celeb and cabal
>>
>>53633648
Most people don't give headpats in-game anyway.
>>
>>53633648
>>53633682
FINE. I'LL PUT ON MY TO-DO LIST. GOSH.
>>
>>53633682
The fuck you say? It's the best way to show appreciation if you're towering over most of the other PCs.
>>
>>53633682
Honestly, it tends to be my more socially awkward characters who give head pats, people who don't know how to express feelings of condolence or congratulations beyond vague grunting, and head patting. My more outgoing characters usually go for hugs and shit.
>>
>Witch's app is now longer than CCC's
I mean I like it a lot better now but Holy SHIT
>>
Can a monster or an animal track a party by the blood stench of its female/s's menstruation?
>>
>>53633814
Bears can.
>>
>>53633033
>>53633089
https://youtu.be/BEG-ly9tQGk
>>
>>53633837

How do you hide the stench?
>>
>>53633813
>3000+ words
way too long
>>
>>53633814
Probably? That's not a detail that's likely to come up, but if your DM's being that particular with scents than they could.

>>53633860
I may be getting my medieval plants wrong, but women would use a certain collection of fragrant leaves to both clean up the mess and mask the worst of the odor. Could work against animals, could not. I'd make it a percentage.

Speaking of Medieval hygiene, ever wonder what people used to wipe their asses? It wasn't paper! It was moss. Sounds reasonable, right?
>>
>>53633917
Reasonably speaking, you should have access to spells that can clean and mask whatever smell is produced. Unless you're in some simulationist game, in which case, why the fuck are you using Pathfinder?
>>
>>53633964
PRESTIDIGITATION
>>
>>53633965
Fucking exactly, my dude.
>>
File: 1444439143094.jpg (20KB, 234x331px) Image search: [Google]
1444439143094.jpg
20KB, 234x331px
>>53633964
>you should have access to spells that can clean and mask whatever smell is produced

What if women could use a poultice made of crushed night tea leaves to relieve the worst of their menstrual symptoms?
>>
>>53633813
I'm just sad Derrin didn't end up sparking a novelization war between some of the longer apps.
>>
>>53633735
Hugs are superior.
>>
>>53633965
>>53633974
>>53633964
>Wizard gets rich by selling scrolls of Prestidigitation near ladies' washrooms
>Eventually invents magic vending machines for them and installs them in washrooms across the kingdom
BRILLIANT!
>>
>>53634014
I love hugs.
>>
>>53634007
I don't think that'd actually work--night tea seems to be a mild poison makes you temporarily sterile or can terminate a pregnancy if you take enough of it. You'd need to get an alchemist working for days, weeks, maybe months to get an extract that'd refine it and other ingredients into something that'd actually TARGET the symptoms of menstruation.
>>
>>53634007
As long as its not subsidized I'm fine with it
>>
>>53634022
>After decades machines become so innocuous nobody pays them any mind
>Wizard then activates their scry sensors to fund a new empire of voyeuristic pornography
>>
File: I disagree good sir.jpg (14KB, 326x261px) Image search: [Google]
I disagree good sir.jpg
14KB, 326x261px
>>53633421
>You don't pet grown-ass women.
>>
>>53634093
> Government subsidizes washers for every home.
> Government assassinates wizard and takes control of scrying sensors.
> Uses this to create a surveillance state.
> Big Brother is watching you through your washers.
>>
New Thread:

>>53634294
>>53634294
>>53634294
>>
>>53634299
>page 7
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lotfw 14.jpg (2MB, 5026x3263px) Image search: [Google]
lotfw 14.jpg
2MB, 5026x3263px
anyone good at charop have any ideas on how to build for the ankou's shadow slayer archetype?
>>
>>53630715
CRB 550
>>
>>53633456
Wait, did you want me to apply with the smol sticc awoo? uwah
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.